Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: The worm is turning. Worm has turned.
Speaker 1: It is a little slow, you know, just kind of stretching right now, a little bit of a quarter turn there, but you can see the old worm turning.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's about to get a lot more fun. Four oh six. You're on the Dan Caplis sholl welcome.
Speaker 1: Make five to five four zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. And yeah, of course, you know we're going to talk about all different sorts of things today, but come on, I mean, this is obviously the most wild and crazy presidential race of our lifetime. The stakes could not be higher, and so yes, each and every day we're going to lead with that unless like Martians Land or something like that. Maybe the Broncos win the Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl or whatever, but that would happen after election day.
Speaker 1: Glad you are here, so much to talk about, and as always, so much reason for optimism and hope, and as you know, we back it up because I've got a slogan here, it's an original one too, back it up or pack it up, and we back it up every day with concrete stuff, you know, all the reason to remain optimistic.
Speaker 2: It'll be very interesting to me.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you're the same, but I'm kind of a geek when it comes to these polls. You know, I think we're in a bit of a post polling world now, but it's still kind of fun to follow.
Speaker 2: What else are you going to do?
Speaker 1: It's still kind of fun to follow, and then you can spot some general trends, but then you get into the cross tabs and all that wonky stuff. But there's some stuff that stands out that I want to bounce off of you that I think are positive indicators. And then also this fascinating question of is Kamala Harris going to get the normal three to five point bounce you see coming out of a convention, And you know, obviously I hope she doesn't, and I'm thinking she may not here because they've already had this sugar high, right, They've already had this you know, they've opened their bottle of Champaigne and all the foam has come spilling out. But then wait a second, how much is left behind? So there's a chance they don't get as big a convention balance because of what David Axelrod himself, Obama's dude, right, David Axelrod has already labeled irrational exuberance. So I think we're heading toward that day, as I've been predicting, when she peaks this irrational exuberance. You know this bubble, it's really a Kamala bubble, right, it bursts and then all of a sudden she starts coming down, and there's always a little bit back and forth, up and down. But it's what I've labeled, you know, the gravity effect or kind of gravity politics we're in right now, where in this strange scenario we found ourselves in where you have the democratically elected dem nominee who is then behind closed doors deposed. They're simply a coup, and then the cabal installs somebody as the new nominee who hasn't won a single vote or a single primary, and at that point a single vote in a single primary, and so at that point then you have this bubble created butt. Here's the question for you. Once that bursts and she starts moving backwards, where's the backstop?
Speaker 2: You know, what stops that fall.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that she's going to fall backwards to zero or anything like that, but I think it's going to get really fun, because it's going to get really scary for the left because they're on this high right now, right. I mean, it was a near death experience. They were done. Trump won, he did in fact, when he beat Biden, he beat Biden and knocked him out of the race. So they were on death doorstep. And now they have life again, and now they're living this lie with Kamala, right, and so they're all on this big high. But they know there's no substance behind it, which is why they won't allow her to do interviews. They won't allow her to do interviews. Think about that. Think about what an admission that is that they have an incapable candidate. And so they're going to get really scared once it starts backing up.
Speaker 2: Has that backup started.
Speaker 1: I'm not here today to tell you the backup started, but I'm here to share some other really good hard data type news as well as some good common sense and very fun sound eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number and again not to be a buzzkill, but as always we are brutally honest, and the truth is, there are still some dangers lurking out there. The most immediate one is that they'll dump tampon Tim, which could happen next.
Speaker 2: Week at the convention.
Speaker 1: So let's hope they do not do that, because if they replace him with Shapiro, you know that changes that changes the layout pretty dramatically. So let's hope they don't replace him. And also the very distincti usibility that once that downturn starts for Harris at the same cabal that forced Biden out of the nomination, will force him out of office and have her installed as president again without winning a single primary, single state, a single vote before election day to try to boost her again. So let's start with some of the good concrete stuff. I'm loving this sound. I'm loving this sound off CNN is Harry Enton digs into some of their polling, and it's consistent with just everything we've been talking about here.
Speaker 3: She's refused now over three weeks to do any interviews, even on CNN orm it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see, yeah, I double clicked like I meant it. I know for folks not in this business, that may sound really weird.
Speaker 4: We've kind of been here before.
Speaker 5: So August thirteenth, how far were the polls off in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Pennsylvania, in Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: And this is in twenty sixteen and twenty Trump was estimated both times around and by significant margins.
Speaker 4: Take a look here.
Speaker 5: In twenty sixteen, the average poll in those states dimensioned those Great Lake battleground states, Trump was underestimated by nine points on average at this point in twenty sixteen. How about twenty twenty, it wasn't a one off. Look at this he was underestimated by.
Speaker 4: Five points on average.
Speaker 5: And of course, Kamala Harris's advantage in those New York Times Santa College poles were four points in each of these key battleground states Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. The bottom line is this, if you have any idea, if you're a Kamala Harris fan and you want to rip open the champagne bottle pop that quirk, do not do it.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump is very much in this race.
Speaker 5: If we have a polling shift like we've seen in prior years. From now until the final result, donald Trump would actually win.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that's going to happen, but I.
Speaker 5: Am saying that he is very much in this ballgame based upon where he is right now, and compare that to where he was in prior years.
Speaker 1: That's on CNN, Harry Entton, That's exactly what I've been saying. Right when the New York Times Siena polling came out, I said, this is good news for us, This is good news for us because after three straight weeks of beatification of Kamala Harris, I guess what, Trump's still winning. And he hasn't even started to fight. He literally until he got back on X yesterday or Sunday, and he did this thing with Mosk and they launched some swing state ads. He had not even started the campaign against Kamala Harris and he's still winning. Now, Ryan, I'm here to tell you. I'm here to tell you if I think we'll be sitting here making the case not too long from now, right making the case that it was better for Trump that Biden left the race and that Harris took over. And I think we'll be making the case for a number of different reasons, but Wanavoy, which is, remember what we were talking about on the show, Caller after caller, Texter, after Texter to Dan five seven, seven thirty nine. What were they talking about before Trump, Kao Biden and the cabal took them out. They were talking about complacency, over confidence, and overconfidence cannot only kill the cat, it can kill a campaign, especially when you're talking about President Trump, who engenders all of this intense loyalty and massive turnout. And if we roll into an election day thinking we've got it won against a almost non existent Joe Biden, that over confidence may come back to really bite us because listen, it is built in. You just look at the numerals. It is built in. You have a very large number of Americans who just aren't buying Trump. I'd love to see a second term, obviously, but we got to be clear eyed. You have got a set number of Americans. It does not matter what the alternative is, they are voting against Trump. So there's a scenario where we could have been rolling into election day thinking this thing was all sewn up against Biden and a lot of people not turning out because they think it's a done deal, and Trump relies on this over exuberant turnout, and then all of a sudden you get bit because you got these people voting against Trump, and you got these people saying, Okay, I know Biden may not make it till tomorrow, but then Harris can take over. And I don't know that much about her, but she's got to be better than Trump.
Speaker 2: But now at.
Speaker 1: Least they have these three months to see Harris in action or choosing not to be seen.
Speaker 2: So I think I.
Speaker 1: Think an argument is to be made that this is a better scenario for ultimate victory eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number dan five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's you know, a lot of thrills.
Speaker 1: In the meantime because she's had this big run up in the polls and she has all of this protection from the media. But when we come back, I want to give you some hard data that you probably have not seen or heard before, and it's going to put if you want, like me, if you want Trump to have a second term, and you want these other GOP candidates to do well, it will put a smile on your face.
Speaker 2: Here on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Did you see the clip of her talking about how how dare we wish merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: The people? No?
Speaker 7: How dare we speak merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: How dare we merry Christmas? Everyone?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you know this whole phony joy thing in the campaign, which is really kind of brilliant on their part of just trying to take her weirdness and say, oh no, that's really joy. But nothing says joy like that, right, like bitterly and you see the look in her face and this better be this, says I go to the phone lines eight five five for zero five eight two five five. This better run on a loop in every swing state, down down the stretch, non stop, this very bitter, angry screaming how dare you say merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: How dare you? I mean, yeah, nothing says joy like that? Right? Sarah and castle Rock, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 9: Welcome, Thank you Dan for taking my call. I have thy three points I wanted to share with you. So the first point is the fundamental of disagreement between Republicans and Democrats. They're favoring democrats. I'm an independent who links Republican and I voted Trump twenty twenty, and I can tell you on the issue of healthcare, put youp stuck onto COVID and that's not going to work. On the issue of a portion, they have not yet truly articulated something people can trust. I know we've shifted a little bit, but people do not trust about what the new position being taken, especially with Jdvans. The third issue is student that really is for teachers. And on the issue of poles, let's just pause the poll. What Republicans are missing is what they missed when he can look awards elected in Colorado. To give you an analogy, there was a toll of to ten sen of Republicans that crossed over to make he can look a governor. And what Republicans are missing while they're attacking Harris is that there is a whole part of Republicans that will not cross over for very clear issues that they're not addressing. And I think it's not it's a disservice to conservatives to pretend that's not happening. Democrats did that with Biden when he was clearly not able to even articulate an issue, and they kept trying to push him. I think Republicans have to deal with a few facts while women in Sababia will not vote for them. I can call this race now, and I can call you back after the race. Club be Caapter forty eight. You will not get more than that. The battle States will hold.
Speaker 2: They will hold.
Speaker 9: Because of that middle that we're ignoring. That's addressing the real issues. We cannot tell people that healthcare is not all right post COVID, that that's not even going to work. We also can't tell women, okay, now, we'll trust Trump after all the things we said.
Speaker 1: Sir, Let's let me ask you what's the fix? What's the fix? And abortion in your view? Excepting your view.
Speaker 9: I think we need a clear First of all, Trump, which is impossible for him, has to apologize, and so does Jdvan Trump talked about punishing women. He just needs to say, you know what, I misspoke. That was the wrong thing to say. Women should not be punished for making that decisions. Jay did need to apologize for the whole cat lady thing. And I'm not sure you understand of men understrand, especially in Republicans off and I've been there a long time I've been there since you were running at a Senate Dan, so I'm not coming from an advers serial point of view.
Speaker 2: You never did.
Speaker 9: But women are very upset at the jdvent's issues. And when he was asked directly, do you want to take that back? And the different ways to take it back, you can say, you know what I realized when I was talking of the cast, I said something. Let me correct the record, and then you go on record to say, of course, and can make a choice, and a medical choice we prefer to be they Trump to speak to women like people.
Speaker 1: Well, but Sarah, I've got to say, and the only reason I interrupt is we're coming up on a break and I do have to say something so you can address it. First of all, there's no set of circumstances other than complete surrender on the issues that matter most under which you would vote for Trump.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: Oh, no, I voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: And you're going to vote for him again. That's right news. Okay, so you're going to vote for him? Are you voting for him this time?
Speaker 9: There's something I would like an apologize.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So Sarah, please, this goes back to my point. There's no realistic set of circumstances under which you're going to support this Trump this time, which is fine, we disagree on that. That's okay. I just want to get to the rest of the analysis understanding where you sit here. Listen, at the end of the day, I believe Trump's going to win, and I think you'll probably win by a decent margin on issues you have not talked about that voters will then enough voters, not all, will prioritize, because you're certainly right about some voters. And he's going to win on a combination of immigration, economy, and safety, safety equally in both crime and you know, wars around the world.
Speaker 2: He's the peace candidates.
Speaker 1: So that support, I believe, is going to swamp the issues you just articulated.
Speaker 2: We'll find out on election day.
Speaker 9: Right, Yes, I'll call you back.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a great caller.
Speaker 9: I will call you back and remind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, I'll remember a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sarah, A great caller. Appreciate that, because that's what it all comes down to.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If abortion is somebody's top priority, if their absolute top priority is the ability to take the innocent human life of girls prior to their birth, then they're going to vote for Kamala Harris, who celebrates it. She's joyful. Nothing makes Kamala Harris more joyful than the ability to take the innocent human life of a young girl right up to the moment of her birth, you know, and that.
Speaker 2: Makes her giddy.
Speaker 1: And so if that's somebody's top priority, they are voting for Kamala Harris, You're never going to change that. My belief is that immigration, the open border, the economy, safety here at home, with crime and overseas, with the world on fire under Biden Harris, those issues are going to swamp the others.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Dan going to Sarah's point, which she may have broken some news here, but as far as I can remember, you ran for senate. She said that you ran for cent Did that happen?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not remembering that. Life's been busy. Maybe I was dead and I'm just forgetting.
Speaker 6: I just don't recall that.
Speaker 1: Sarah's great, and she got a couple other details wrong, but God love her enthusiasm.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is not out there saying women should be punished. Every intelligent, serious pro life advocate makes the point that it's not about punishing women women are victims in this in their own way. In all of this, you know, you've got the taking of the innocent human life. And then in so many cases, not all, of course, in so many cases, the woman's being pressured, she's being intimidated. We saw it Ryan, right, I mean, who was it. Buddha Jetge came out and admitted it. You' not paraphrase and he said, guys, hey, come on, you got to support abortion because you're more free when there's abortion. And then of course it's women who, after others have often pressured or not always, but often have pressured into an abortion, it's the woman who's left with the aftermath of that. So the pro life movement has always been a pro woman, starting with the fact that half of the people killed before birth our girls, half are females. And then the other part is women are then left to deal with the aftermath of an abortion, while the guy who used them, or the others who pressured into it, or the abortion industry including plant, PARENTOD and others which profits so richly off this taking of innocent human life, go on about their way. So you will not find a more pro woman movement in America than the pro life movement. And so at the end of the day, though, you know, it's maths, right, and I just think more people who are actually going to vote are going to be moted by immigration, the economy, safety and more that falls into Trump's category.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 6: Show, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I know Putin well.
Speaker 4: I got along with him very well.
Speaker 5: He respected me, and it's just one of those things.
Speaker 10: And he would we would talk a lot about Ukraine.
Speaker 4: It was the apple of his eye.
Speaker 8: And I said, don't do it.
Speaker 2: You can't do it, Vladimir, you do it.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a bad day. You cannot do it.
Speaker 2: And I told them things that what I do.
Speaker 4: And he said no way, and I said, way.
Speaker 2: I see, you got to elect this.
Speaker 1: They talk about this phony joy, right, They try to take her weirdness and say, oh no, that's just joy. They talk about this phony joy from a person who bitterly curses or bitterly decries Saint Mary Christmas.
Speaker 2: Trump brings a lot of joy.
Speaker 1: He he's funny, and the truth is, and you see the left freaking out about that, you know, calling it valley girl diplomacy. Well, guess what it worked. It worked Putin who is Satan on Earth? Putin took part of Ukraine under Obama, took none of Ukraine under Trump, and then took a bunch of Ukraine under Biden.
Speaker 2: You think that's a coincidence.
Speaker 1: No, And the guy, he's just he gets it down and he's funny. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. So, of course, what we're talking about lots of different things. I want to get to a poll that's just come out in Colorado getting a lot of media attention, and I'm not going to do that right now, but put this in the back of your fertile mind.
Speaker 2: What concern, what challenge? What issue?
Speaker 1: Do you think has had an over one thousand percent increase in public concern in Colorado in the last year across party lines. We'll get to that shortly. As we go back to the phone lines. I want to get you some of the many hard facts which are good reason for encouragement that Trump not only can win this race, but will. One is voter registration. Do you see those numbers in July? Ryan, I think GOP overall nationwide is up two hundred and fifty two thousand, seven hundred and ninety four Democrats up nineteen thousand and eight eight, So a nice sign. I don't want to overstate it, you know, because first of all, it's July. We have to see what this whole fake Harris phenomena. The phenomena is real, but it's its foundation is fake and shaky because right now it's just running on this self perpetuating energy as she hides from interviews, et cetera. But right now in the Swing States, the GOP had a notable advantage in July. We'll see what happens in August. But that's a positive indicator. Let's go up to beautiful Fort Collins. Boy, I'll tell you this c UCSU game this year up in Fort Collins. That is going to be a night. Don You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hi, Dan.
Speaker 8: It's good to good to talk again. Yet it could be should be a good game, man. Some things I wanted to bring up. First of all, anybody I guess that espouses to the abortion issue, I would remind them of what Bill Maher said, and then I would just phrase it. Do you agree with Bill Maher? And I know that you know what he said yeah that, Yes, I'm okay with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, and Ryan, can you remind me for us to get that on the button bar Bill Maher, Oh yeah, great, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's a great point, Don.
Speaker 8: And the other thing that that I wanted to circle back around to you. One of the times that I was listening, probably a week or so ago. This was probably right after they found out that Camilla was going to be the nominating you were saying you didn't think Trump should debate her. But I wanted to find out if you had revisited that again, because I think the debating is the only way that Trump's going to bring out her radical background because the.
Speaker 2: Press won't do it.
Speaker 8: But if Trump debates her, almost the entire US is going to be watching this, and it will give Trump a great opportunity to peel back that onion and show what she really is.
Speaker 1: Oh heck, guess Don and listen. My big concern with Trump debating her was debating her before the convention, because remember what happened as soon as she was installed, she came out and was trying to bait him into debates. And as I said at the time, I think the reason for this is she knows she's got the sugar high pole numbers working now, but once they start to fall, they're going to fall a bunch, and she wants debates in order to try to break that momentum. So that I didn't want him debating until after the convention, also just to be sure that she was actually going to be the nominee, because remember Obama's opposed her, and there were many in the Democratic Party just before Biden was deposed saying that they had to bypass her. So yeah, I just wanted to make sure he's debating the real Democrat nominee. But right now, I'd love to see him debate five times a week.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I think Dan, that's the only way that the public who relies on mainstream media is going to be able to see what she really is. And I think those debates will pull that out. People will look at that and scratch her head and say, boy, this is really radical. You don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don appreciate that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think the debate will help Trump.
Speaker 1: But what I would suggest, my friend, is that the key for Trump is not to rely on her being awful, because the way this format is going to be on ABC literally my dead dog Reggie, who hopefully is on Rainbow Bridge right now. My dead dog Reggie could get through that debate. So there's not going to be any Kamala Harris meltdown. It's not going to be remotely the way Biden was, and the moderators will protect her. That the key value of the debate I submit for Trump is Trump is Trump impressing those who have doubt, those persuadables who have doubts about him right now, and Trump letting them know he's an acceptable alternative. Because the only way we lose this right now is if you've got enough people who have concerns, real concerns about Harris who vote for her anyway because they've got these bigger concerns about Trump. So I think that's the big opportunity for Trump is just being the a Trump and softening or disappearing those concerns, because those are who are counting on Kamala exposing her true self, exposing her true radicalism, you know, coming across as goofy as she does, and a lot of this sound of hers we play from the past are going to be sorely disappointed.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: The cabal they've got horrible ideas. They're horrible for America, but they're very good at what they do in terms of getting people elected who have no business getting elected. And they are going to have her all tuned up and shined up and disciplined and controlled, and she'll be protected by the moderators in the format, and she's going to get through that just fine, because she's going to be protected. It's all about Trump shining eight five five for zero five A two five five, Ryan, do you disagree with that premise?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: In fact, I've kind of gotten this game plan mapped out and it's been confirmed by something I just looked up from Van Jones, and he's been praising Kamala Harris for kind of doing this ropodope with Donald Trump. And in his view, we know that he's a straight shooter, he gives us his honest opinion, but he feels that she is a lot allowing Trump to kind of crumble before our very eyes. Let's that happen goes through her whole convention, doesn't have to confront the media, builds up enough of a lead that she's going to be able to sit on that lead, maybe do an interview, try to weather the debates and hold on for dear life or victory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Van at that point is whistling past the.
Speaker 1: Graveyard totally right, Yeah, because that logic just doesn't hold up. Listen the point that, hey, so far the cabal's strategy. I don't believe it's her for a second. I mean, look at what happened in her first campaign. She started on top and quickly fell apart, and she's at ninety two percent. Steph turnover his vice president. So this is the cabal whoever deposed the democratically elected Biden and installed her. They're operating in a very smart way. So yeah, right now, short term, yeah, that's the best strategy, Hider. But I'm going to play some CNN sound when we come back, and you're going to have here the CNN anchor, the CNN anchor being flat out appropriately rude to Aamala Harris's spokesperson over the fact she's hiding from the media. So again, the American people are not stupid. The American people are not stupid. We have to trust the American people, and the American people enough of them are starting to see, wait a second, they're hiding her because she's not capable if she was capable, they'd have her out here. And this goes back to my core premise, which is we should be thanking God each and every day that their nominee is Kamala Harris and it's not a Shapiro Whitmer or Whitmer Shapiro ticket or something like that, because can you imagine if they had a nominee who had the ability to go out there every night and do interviews. Oh my lord, I mean, right now Trump is still up in this race. But if they had a nominee with all of this beatification in the media, all in with the Dems, and the Dems having this second life because they were dead with Biden. Trump had beat them, but now they're alive again. If they had a nominee who could go out there and be sitting down with CBS, NBC, etc. And working the American people every night like that, we would have a much steeper hill to climb. So we should be grateful that their candidate is Harris. And when we come back, y'all get to phone lines and text. But you got to hear this sound from CNN where the CNN anchor is ridiculing the Harris spokeswoman because Harris is hiding. She can't get away with this forever, and I think it's starting to take a toll on her. I want to talk to you about one pole. Don't want to overstate it, but one pole that suggests it might be the case. Right now, you're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dankaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Young p Is there any data on that?
Speaker 11: So what's interesting is that young, young voters and also ended up black voters didn't change all that much between where Biden was in Pennsylvania in July and where Harris is now. Independence didn't move in Harris's direction.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, very very interesting. You think that has anything to do with this?
Speaker 7: And it's a specific phase of life. Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four? They are stupid, That is why we put them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant. They make really bad decisions, Oh.
Speaker 1: My lord, And you can be sure that's going to be on a loop in all the swing states down the stretch, right, it has to be.
Speaker 2: Hey, think about it.
Speaker 1: Have we had a candidate, have we had a democratic candidate in our lifetimes who we had that kind of AMMO against, who we had that kind of sound and video on. No, And that's one of the reasons that I still think that the Obama's when they said they were not supporting Harris initially, I still think they know of a lot of stuff we don't even know about yet. But yeah, no, there is there is so much there that eventually, eventually is going to open americanize. And what I should say is can firm for America their original impression of Kamala Harris until in late July when she had one of the historically worst approval ratings of any vice president. So stuff like that, Yeah, that's going to cut through that. And how dare you say Merry Christmas? Even Joe Rogan was having some fun with that because young people.
Speaker 2: Is there any date on that? So what's interesting is that do you see the clip of her talking about how dare we wish merry Christmas? The people?
Speaker 7: No, how dare we speak merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: How dare we merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: Everyone? Yeah? You get that. How dare we speak merry Christmas?
Speaker 1: You get that going in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania right before election day. Yeah, yeah, there's here two three, four points in our hurry and Trump is actually ahead in all likelihood in all of those states still right now, and he has just to fight fight against her after Chaoe and Biden.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Jack posted Kamalace pushing for Biden to step down so she canst gets Secret Service protection in case she loses.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's opening shot right that the same cabal that had the ability to depose democratically elected Biden as the nominee has the ability to run him out of office if they need to do that to help her campaign.
Speaker 2: Do you disagree with that?
Speaker 7: Ryan?
Speaker 2: Do you think that that Biden can resist that if they come for him.
Speaker 3: I think they made a deal with him, Dan that he got to serve out the rest of his term. If he agreed to step aside for Harris. They had to make that bargain with him. He wasn't going to leave otherwise he will not resign the presidency.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, respectfully disagree on the deal. I think they made him an offer he can't refuse. And and this goes back to what I've been saying for over a year. The guy, in my opinion, is corrupt to the core, and Hunter knows where all the bodies are buried, but others know too and been protecting him. And just look at what came out. Look at what came out, Ryan, and I think this was a warning shot to Biden. Is the special counsel, as we talked about in the upcoming tax case in September against Biden, now adds new evidence that Hunter took a million dollars from a Romanian oligarch for what to influence American politics?
Speaker 2: And who do you think he was influencing?
Speaker 1: So I think they've got so much on Biden they can get him to do whatever they want him to do.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's gonna step down from the presidency.
Speaker 1: Then if they tell him to? And I think, listen, there's a little bit of risk in that. And I'd love to hear from people in this eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of risk in.
Speaker 1: This because if he steps down, it probably helps, right, she becomes the first few of a president. All the hoopland pageantry probably helps her. But she also then has to come out of the basement and she has to appear in public more often she has to say things, she has to be interviewed, So that's the risk to them of her becoming president. But yeah, if she is in a steady downwards slide, the polls as and to his credit, and I think they did it for a reason, right as CNN said today in this sound, Hey, the election, If the election follows its normal course from today forward, Trump wins.
Speaker 4: We've kind of been here before.
Speaker 5: So August thirteenth, how far were the polls off in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Pennsylvania, in Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: And this is in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, Trump was estimated both times around and by significant margins. Take a look here. In twenty sixteen, the average poll in those states, dimensioned those Great Lake battleground states, Trump was underestimated by nine points on average at this point. In twenty sixteen. How about twenty twenty, it wasn't a one off. Look at this he was underestimated by five points on average. And of course Kamala Harris's advantage in those New York Times Santa College polls were four points in each of these key battleground states Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. The bottom line is this, if you have any idea. If you're a Kamala Harris fan and you want to rip open the champagne bottle, pop that quark, do not do it. Donald Trump is very much in this race. If we have a polling shift like we've seen in prior years from now until the final result, donald Trump would actually win. I'm not saying that's going to happen, but I am saying that he is very much in this ballgame. Based upon where he is right now and compare that to where he was in prior.
Speaker 1: Years, Yeah, he's likely leading right now. In Axel Rod has acknowledged that I want to play this from CNN. This is the CNN anchor who is really kind of taunting and humiliating Harris's chief spokesperson over the fact she's hiding from interviews.
Speaker 10: The reason I was asking about today is because it seems like she has time if she wanted to do an interview with a member of the media or do a news conference. Correct, there does appear to be that time if she wanted.
Speaker 2: Well, look, she has said on the campaign trail that she would be doing an interview at some point, and we'll pick this up after the break.
Speaker 1: In this interview, CNN, Right, this is CNN going out after them, so they're starting to pay a price for this, and there's more polling that suggests, hey, the worm is starting to turn that up.
Speaker 2: Next on the Dame Kaplo Shower,