Speaker 1: Toby and Chili Mornings on Demand on ninety seven point one was chef out.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, and thanks for choosing Toby and Chili in the morning here on ninety seven point one wash Chef m as always, why are you feeling good before five, eight, six, six, nine, two, seven, forty three sixty one tell us? Or if you feel like you don't have time to get into a full blown conversation, there's always the talk bag microphone. You can sign into your iHeart app to shoot us a quick voice note.
Speaker 3: We'll get it here in the station. Chili, Why are you feeling good today?
Speaker 4: Well, I'd mentioned that we got our house painted, and you know why I'm feeling good is because when you have to remove certain things or clear out certain things for the painters, it forces us all to ask, do I really need this?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? You know, of course you know what I mean. You've been through it yunk everywhere.
Speaker 4: But I thought I really needed those jars, or I thought I really needed those the set of cups that I haven't touched or used in a decade.
Speaker 3: So that's what I did yesterday.
Speaker 4: I didn't put back like half the stuff, and I have so much more counter space than I did four days ago.
Speaker 2: That is craziness, but it's so true because I have like two plastic bends full of tech related stuff. It's too good to trash. Don't want to give it away, like you know, donate it, but it's going to take time for you to sell it. It was taking and it was taking up space in the house, and it's good stuff.
Speaker 3: But that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's that's a good feeling because then if you do get rid of the stuff, you're reclaiming your space. And there's something therapeutic about having your space, you know what I mean. I like staying in hotels sometimes that's true.
Speaker 3: Why are you feeling well?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 2: There's a couple of reasons. Number one is pet related. Number two is just life related. Which would you rather hear?
Speaker 3: We have time, let's go with both, all right?
Speaker 2: Well, life related. I watched iron Heart, I beinge Iron Disney. Yeah, so if you don't know the Avengers in that whole universe, the Marvel universe, iron Heart's this mit student who's a genius.
Speaker 3: She's a dropout.
Speaker 2: But there's some stuff that happens, and it's just people wanted to Poo Poo the series.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 2: It was really really good and there's a cool cliffhanger dogs. So I successfully navigated dogs sitting three dogs yesterday, Wow, Nova and ConA and mister Darcy and Mom went to the doctor for like, she had a therapy. What's it called. What's yeah, dog, mom broke by a significant other.
Speaker 3: What's it? What's it called? Where you go to physical therapy?
Speaker 2: She had? Yeah, it's called physical therapy. Well, it was not supposed to be like, you know, a five hour appointment, but it was a long appointment. So the dogs came over like right after the show, and we're at the house all day, and you know what, it was just cool to have them there.
Speaker 3: It's just cool to be hanging out with them.
Speaker 2: Even though ConA is a big Golden Retriever and he's kind of got puppy kind of attributes to him too, And he gave me this big hug and I was like, dude, I got to get up.
Speaker 3: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: Why you got me pinned in the chair. But anyway, those are a couple of the reasons. Sorry it took so long, but anyway, if you're feeling good this morning, tell us all about why we love hearing from you. And that's the phone. You can use it if you want to. In the meantime, stay there. We've got the news coming up. Top stories at the top of the hour. What are you working on?
Speaker 4: The Trump administration apparently scrap plans to move the FBI headquarters to green Belt.
Speaker 3: We've got the latest and just.
Speaker 5: A few.
Speaker 1: Top stories.
Speaker 4: Top of the Hour, Top Stories presented by Celsius Energy Drinks. Republican House leaders aiming to get the Big Beautiful Bill to the President by Friday. The Senate narrowly passed the sweeping spending package yesterday morning. That House Speaker Mike Johnson expressed uncertainty about full attendance for today's rules vote because some lawmakers are delayed by storm related travel issues. Well, the Trump administration is scrap plans to move the FBI headquarters to green Belt, instead opting to relocate it to the Ronald Reagan Building in the district. Officials say the money will the move rather would save money and speed up the timeline, but Maryland lawmakers calling the decision politically motivated and economically damaging to the region. The DC Council has approved emergency legislation to tighten the city's summer youth curfew so it now starts at eleven pm and will include seventeen year olds who were previously exempt, and the bill also allows for emergency zones where the curfew can begin as early as eight pm for up to four days. The Washington Nationals, in case you missed this, they signed their first ever jersey patch sponsor. They inked a multi year deal with AARP, but the logo made its debut on the team's jerseys last night. The jury in the Sean Dinny Coombe sex crimes trial told the judge yesterday that they did reach a verdict on four of the five charges, but the judge instructed them to keep trying on that remaining charge and depressing new data reveals that ten percent of people would rather mess around on their phones than be intimate with their partner. According to the poll, adults spend ninety six minutes a day doom scrolling. Forecast today, this rain will eventually end, the sun will come out, the highs will be in the mid eighties right now, though it's seventy one degrees in Bethesda.
Speaker 3: And that is the news.
Speaker 2: Top stories at the top of the hour Here at ninety seven point one wash FM, Toby and Chilly in the morning. Your morning mindset is on the way. Need a little help to take on this.
Speaker 3: Brand new day?
Speaker 2: All right, we've all been there, so we've got some words that we hope will inspire coming up. Stay with Toby and Chilly.
Speaker 7: In the morning.
Speaker 3: Toby and Chilly in the morning. It is ninety seven point one wash FM. Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you today? How's your mind space? How's your head? Where's your head at? Every weekday morning, right around this time, we pause for a second to talk about you and.
Speaker 4: Specifically finding a quote that you can take with you throughout the day to maybe inspire or motivate you.
Speaker 2: John Cleese says this morning, the most creative people have this childlike facility to play.
Speaker 3: John Cleese says.
Speaker 2: The most creative people have this childlike facility to play. Why is that because playfulness is the birthplace of fresh ideas. So play, be creative, be childlike about it, and watch the.
Speaker 3: New ideas you come up with. That's John Cleese.
Speaker 2: And if that helped you, maybe you want to read it again because you want to think about it. And well, we're all about your thinking on it, so we'll post it at Toby and chilipage WASHCHFM dot com or just reach out to one of us to Chillier to myself and say, hey, can you mail me the morning mindset? Email me the morning mindset and we'll be happy to do so. Now, coming up with Toby and Chilly in the Morning. Here at ninety seven point one wasch FM yesterday.
Speaker 4: Toby was sharing how his brother wants to go to Mexico to have his tonsils taken out because it would be so much cheaper.
Speaker 3: And we ask for to share whether they.
Speaker 4: Would ever consider maybe going to an unlicensed doctor. And it looks like someone left us a talkback message.
Speaker 3: Toby.
Speaker 2: Yes, we love it when you leave us talkback messages. So in order to do so, you sign into your iHeart app and you tap the talkback microphone and speak away. Well hear what was said next, Sobby and Chilly in the Morning. It's ninety seven point one wasch chefam yesterday. We were talking about how my brother Todd wants to go to Mexico to get his tonsils removed. He's gone to Mexico before when he didn't have dental insurance. To have a tooth pulled. I'm all about medical tourism. That's no big deal to me. No people who have done that. Medical tourism, I think is one thing. Getting your tonsils taken out is another. Yeah, And we were talking about it yesterday.
Speaker 4: And we had a lot of people call us and share their thoughts on whether they would ever do such a thing. And it looks like a Britney left us a talkback message and wanted to share her thoughts with you.
Speaker 6: I was listening and to your answer our question about your family member getting their tonses removed to Mexico. Yeah, it may be cheaper. You've risked some of the doctors not doing it well. But when you come back, if anything were to happen, if you get us an infection, anything, it is considered a pre existing condition and is not covered by insurance.
Speaker 2: Brittany, thank you for leaving us that talkback message here at ninety seven point one watch FM.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: It's very insightful. I do wonder though, if that varies policy to policy, because to your point, this whole medical tourism thing is very.
Speaker 2: Popular, right, But you know, when you talk about like pre existing conditions and insurance stuff, that starts to become like this weird language to me and I can't understand it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not alone. Nope. So I'm just gonna just sit here and nod. Huh. Same Top stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: On the way in minutes, it's the news where Toby and Chili in the morning.
Speaker 3: Thanks for waking up with us.
Speaker 1: Top Stories, Top of the Hour.
Speaker 4: GOP lawmakers want to have the big, beautiful bill on the President's desk by Friday. The Senate narrowly passed the massive spending package yesterday morning. House Speaker Mike Johnson said they've got more work to do, but that will get done. The FBI is staying in DC, but they're relocating to a new home at the Ronald Reagan Building. The agency has dropped plans to move to new headquarters in green Belt and Maryland. Lawmakers are expected to fight that decision. WSSC Water has extended its Get Current Assistance program through October thirty first to help customers with overdue bills. Those who pay half of their balance will have the other half forgiven and all fees waived, while customers who pay twenty five percent will have that same amount forgiven and be placed on a twelve month plan to pay.
Speaker 3: Off the rest.
Speaker 4: DC's Department of Transportation is pilate hitting a program to help delivery drivers switch from gas powered vehicles to e bikes. Two groups of food delivery workers are going to test the bike for six months, and the initiative supports the city's goal of becoming carbon neutral by twenty forty five. This year's Smithsonian Folk Life Festival is focusing on youth and the future of culture. The six day festival will get underweight today on the National Mall, and according to a recent survey, more than half of millennial mom say their car is their place to take a break. Sixty five percent say they rarely have a visit minute to themselves and that's why the car has become their place to have a snack, scroll on their phones, listen to music, or just relish the quiet forecast today, the rain will eventually end, sun will come out with highs in the mid eighties and right now at seventy one in Rest.
Speaker 2: In six'h eight on this Wednesday, July second, Toby and chilly in the morning with top stories at the top of the hour. That's what we call the news here at ninety seven point one Washm. Now, if you've been listening to the show, you know we've mentioned that Chili's got the people from Sir de Pro over at our house doing some painting. Well, I understand you had to stop yourself from doing something while the curt Pro painters were at the house.
Speaker 3: What was it like? Was it wearing?
Speaker 4: And it was like a home etiquette thing And I don't know if I would have been rudified on it.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, I remember you telling me about that and we had a pretty lively conversation about it.
Speaker 3: Don't move. You got to hear this next.
Speaker 2: Was it yesterday that I was saying that you were feeling good before five because there's people painting your house, Toby and Chilly in the morning. It's ninety seven point one Washm. What say you, Chili A mark?
Speaker 4: Yes, and they finished the work yesterday, which is awesome. It looks amazing. But I'm happy because now I can take naps again.
Speaker 2: Well, why couldn't you take naps while they were there painting. That would have been a great way to spend the time while they're painting.
Speaker 3: You could get a power nap in I thought the same thing, Toby. I really did.
Speaker 4: But something about having people in my home and me being in my room sleeping felt odd and quite honestly a bit rude because they're there from like nine to five. They're not making enough noise. I could have slept easily. It's not the noise factor. I just felt like, I don't know, I couldn't relax enough to sleep, could you.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, Chili, this is the thing. It really depends. It's the case. My case basis maintenance. Uh, just let yourself in. I'm sleeping, they're gonna come in, They're gonna do their thing. Conversely, if it's the cleaning people on the few times that I get my place cleaned by somebody else anymore these days, I don't want to be around because I'm just in the way. They've got their run of the house. I don't feel like making small talk. That's me in a nutshell. But if we get to your situation and we get to the bottom of it, I think it's because you're not used to other people being in your house. Your house is your your inner sanctum, at your safe place.
Speaker 4: I'm acting like a host. I don't think I should. It's okay for a host to be holed up somewhere without making sure their guests are okay.
Speaker 2: But these are people you've paid to come and do a job. Yes, I know you offering them coffee and tea.
Speaker 4: Yes, actually I am, And sometimes I'm offering them baked goods.
Speaker 2: I know you're making them lunch. I mean, they're getting paid to paint your house. I mean, it's one thing if you stay at home and you stay in your room. It's another thing to sit down there and cater to them. Then they're gonna be kind of like, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Really, because they haven't complained yet.
Speaker 3: Oh that's probably because the sandwiches.
Speaker 1: We're good, Kelby and Chili's nearly impossible.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 2: Before you make one of those sandwiches, though, can you hit us with the question for today?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: The oldest Fourth of July parade in the US is in this state?
Speaker 3: Which is it?
Speaker 2: Eight six six ninety seven sixty one Maroon five want to go to the show? Thanks to Live Nation, We've got tickets cfg Bank Arena in Baltimore if you want to go when they come to town.
Speaker 3: Here's the question again.
Speaker 4: The oldest Fourth of July parade in the US is in this state?
Speaker 3: Which is it?
Speaker 4: Call?
Speaker 2: Now get it right? Win eight six six Wash FM. The number one eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one. Your nearly impossible question for these Maroon five tickets is on Kelby.
Speaker 1: And Chilli's nearly impossible Questions.
Speaker 3: So Chili, what is the question?
Speaker 2: One more time for people who might have missed it a little bit ago?
Speaker 4: The oldest Fourth of July parade in the US is in this state? Which state is it?
Speaker 3: Okay? She did know.
Speaker 2: Thanks to our friends in Live Nation. You are playing for tickets to see Maroon five CFG Bank Arena in Baltamore. We go to Paula in Stafford this morning. Good morning, welcome to the show. You've got the question what is your guest this morning?
Speaker 6: Rhode Island?
Speaker 3: Rhode Island? Okay?
Speaker 4: Now did you try to google this answer or did you somehow know this in your mental rolodex?
Speaker 8: Paula, Actually, we were talking about it and my family was talking about it the other week, so it was it was weird how you all asked it, but now yeah, it was just my daughter was the one that was talking about.
Speaker 6: The other way.
Speaker 3: Is she going to school in Rhody, I mean Rhode Island.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well, that useless piece of knowledge is actually very useful today because Rhode Island is the answer. The oldest Fourth of July parade in the US is in Rhode Island. It happened in seventeen eighty five. Congratulations, Oh wow, thank you.
Speaker 3: I will have to take her with.
Speaker 2: Me yes to see Maroon five. Thanks to our friends in Live Nation. The tickets are yours to the show at CFFG Bank Arena. Congratulations, thank you. And as somebody who's been in Rhode Island multiple times, I can tell you it's a great place to visit and they love their parades.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. Have a great Fourth of July.
Speaker 2: If we don't talk to you day right there because we need some information from you, and we'll be back tomorrow morning with another pair of tickets for you to see Maroon five CFG Bank Arena when they come to town. In the meantime, stay there for the news. Toby and Chilli's Top stories at the top of the hour. It's minutes away.
Speaker 1: Top Stories. Top of the Hour.
Speaker 4: The Senate narrowly passed President Trump's tax breaks and spending cuts bill. The legislation will now head back to the House for a vote. The bill includes reductions in green energy credits, as well as medicaid and food stamp cuts. Now, the President announced Israel is agreeing to US sixty days ceasefire in Gaza. He posted on truth social that the deal is ready and urges Hamas to accept it, warning quote, it will not get better, It will only get worse. The Trump administration has scraped plans to move the FBI headquarters to Greenbelt, Maryland, instead opting to relocate it to the Ronald Reagan Building in the district. Offici'll say the move will save money and speed up the timeline. The DC Council approved emergency legislation to titan the city's summer youth curfew so it now starts at eleven pm and will include seventeen year olds. The bill also allows for emergency zones where the curfew can begin as early as eight pm for up to four days. The Maryland Transit Administration plans to extend Mark train service into Virginia and Delaware, running trains seven days a week between DC and Baltimore. That expansion will add new stops in Alexandria and Wilmington and having friends can be essential to our health, well being, and longevity. According to research, having three to five close friends is ideal, and there are five types of friendships that.
Speaker 3: We all need.
Speaker 4: They include lifelong friends, close friends, friends of convenience, work friends, and same of life friends. Forecasts for today, as the rain ends this morning, it'll turn into a sunny day with highes in the mid eighties. Right now, it's seventy one in Rockville.
Speaker 2: At seven oh seven. That's the news with us, Toby and Chilly in the morning. We call the top Stories. It's the top of the hour, and in just a few minutes we're going to talk with you about your fireworks. Mithshaps. Yes, you might have seen it in the news, people talking about accidents that come from fireworks. I'm sure that Pete Parentser, the PIO from Montgomery County somewhere has a whole book on them somehow that we need to read at some point. But I'm sure your stories might be a bit better. So what happened eight sixty six ninet two seven forty three sixty one is the number to reach us where Toby and Chilly in the Morning can also tap the talk back microphone share your story that way. If you're signed into your iHeart app and you're listening to ninety seven point one was CHEFM, stay right there, that's.
Speaker 3: On the way.
Speaker 2: You ever have a fireworks smith, Toby and Chilly in the morning, ninety seven point one wasch F M and eight sixty six ninety two seven forty three sixty one, Or tap that talk bag microphone if you're signed into your iHeart app. We would love to hear what it is that happened that firework mishap of yours.
Speaker 4: Let this be a precautionary tale, right because it is the week of fourth of July, a lot of folks like to buy their own fireworks and experiment. We want to let you know that nearly fifteen thousand people have been treated in emergency rooms for related injuries.
Speaker 2: What's scary is that that's up from ninety three hundred people like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: It's not good people, No, it's not now, Thankfully, Toby. Even though I grew up in Virginia where you could buy fireworks from the stand and set them off in your yard, there weren't any mishaps while I was growing up, the adults handled things the way they should have handled them.
Speaker 2: You know, my dad and I a couple of Fourth of July is ago, went out and lit off fireworks and my dad literally was there with like a bottle of water.
Speaker 3: We weren't sure if something was out. He would go and dumping the water on. He knew how dangerous it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be, And there's a reason why they don't let you light off fireworks in certain places, like I don't know where lots of people live or where there are buildings or things that can catch fire. Eight six six ninety seven forty three sixty one, Timothy and Fairfax.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: I had the cops come over to tell us that we shouldn't be doing fireworks, And while he's talking to me, my seven year old nephew is actually out there light one right behind him.
Speaker 9: So we got in trouble twice in about two minutes.
Speaker 4: I bet one of your neighbors called the cops on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday, America, Sarah, thanks for jumping into the show from Kensington this morning.
Speaker 9: Well, I give my kids a sparklers to run around in the backyard every summer. I think it's going to be a good idea and every summer day for their fingers and hate the idea. If you think.
Speaker 4: Sparklers out, Sarah, they're very popular. But you know the sparklers cause about seventeen hundred injuries every year hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm actually surprised.
Speaker 2: There's not more fireworks mishaps. What happened to you so that we can avoid having it happen to us this year. Your stories at eight sixty six ninet two seven forty three sixty one, or feel free to tap the talk back microphone and tell us there send us that voice note.
Speaker 3: More of your stories are.
Speaker 2: On the way with Toby and Chiley in the morning Toby and Chiley in the Morning on ninety seven point one watch FM with the numbers eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one, and you can also get a hold of us using talkback if.
Speaker 3: You're signed in to your iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Chili hit us with another fun fact about the Fourth of July and fireworks mishaps.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, hands and fingers the number one body part that gets injured. And get this, looks like adults are the biggest defenders.
Speaker 2: Peggan ALLDD does this sound familiar year to you.
Speaker 8: We were all partying for Fourth of July out in the front of the street. The fireworks went off and you know what happened. It landed on my convert one of the hot sparks. It was horrible and then I had to get a new top.
Speaker 3: Dang peg.
Speaker 4: At least it didn't explode and cause a grand finale.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they all say, chilling, what's that? It's all fun.
Speaker 3: And games, Yeah, until your car blows up.
Speaker 2: Happy Birthday America, either Sean, what's up in bethes to what happened?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: I was playing or not playing, but I was shooting roaming candles back and forth with a friend and I feel like when you're younger, that's a that's a thing you do. And I hit him right in the face, right in the like it shot out and I hit him right in the face.
Speaker 3: We've never done that again. Whatever happened to that guy? He's okay, we're still friends, but he does have a scar f. Wow, nice little memento.
Speaker 2: And Victor in Beltsville, you got any mementos from fireworks mishaps?
Speaker 3: You can tell us about what happened to you.
Speaker 5: So Okay, my friend and I were lighting fireworks on fourth of July and we had a bunch of battle rockets, and for some reason, you lit one ball rocket off and the thing just went sideways and it.
Speaker 3: Was coming straight at me. And I had. All I had was like a cushion, like a patio cushion. I basically I put that.
Speaker 5: Up in front of me and leaped out of the way and it barely missed me.
Speaker 4: Basically, your quick reflexes saved your life.
Speaker 3: You whooped out that, Captain America.
Speaker 2: Move Toby and Chilly in the morning with more of your stories about fireworks mishaps eight sixty six, nine two, seven forty three sixty one, or tapped the tug back microphone and leave us some voice notes. We'll get to your stories on the way. We've got top stories at the top of the hour. The News next.
Speaker 1: Top Stories Top of the Hour.
Speaker 4: The House is getting ready to vote on the Trump administration so called Big Beautiful Bill after it narrowly cleared the Senate yesterday, and according to some estimates, the bill is projected to add over three trillion dollars to the national debt over the next decade. The jury in the Sean Diddycombe's sex crimes trial. Told the judge yesterday that they've got a verdict on four of the five charges, and the judge instructed them to try to decide on that remaining charge. The FBI staying in DC but relocating to a new home at the Ronald Reagan Building. Now, the agency has dropped plans to move to new headquarters in Greenbelt and Maryland lawmakers are expected to fight that decision. WSSC Water has extended its Get Current Assistance program through October thirty first to help customers with overdue bills. Those who pay half their balance will have the other half forgiven and all fees waived, while customers who pay twenty five percent will have that same amount forgiven and be placed on a twelve month plan to pay off the rest. A new report on the most educated cities in the US just came came out from wallet Hub. An Arbor, Michigan tops the list. In the DC area came in fifth and finally, according to a recent survey, a third of adults often miss key steps in their morning routine, which impacts their day, so on average, it takes twenty five minutes to feel fully awake and most routines like brushing teeth and drinking water last about thirty minutes, but nearly half say their morning sets the tone for the day, and good sleep is essential. Forecast four Today it's going to turn into a sunny day with highs around eighty five right now, seventy one in Woodbridge.
Speaker 2: All right, and that's the news with Toby and Chilli in the morning. You wake up and you get top stories at the top of the hour. It is eight ten on this Wednesday, July second DC. In just minutes, we're going to talk with you about your fireworks mishaps.
Speaker 3: We've heard some stories so far this morning.
Speaker 2: Have you had a fireworks mishap where you're in a group where there was a fireworks mishap that happened.
Speaker 3: Why don't you hit us up and tell us about it.
Speaker 2: Eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one. You can use the talk back microphone. You're signed into the app already, you're listening to us, So why don't you tap speak and send us a quick voice note and we'll get back to chatting about these fireworks mishaps. Cautionary tales about what not to do on the fourth of July with these fireworks coming up. Fireworks mishaps, boy, you've had plenty of them, people, Toby and Chilly in the morning ninety seven point one wash FM at eight six, six nine two seven forty three sixty one talkback microphones wide open too. If you're listening to us on the iHeart app, tap speak and send our way your thoughts and stories.
Speaker 3: We love hearing them, and we've got more of them now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently it's not that shocking then that nearly fifteen thousand people end up in the er from fireworks related injuries, because, boy, you guys are lucky to be alive.
Speaker 2: Truly, you are just full of all of the very useful fireworks and fourth of July mishap facts. This is a PSA one that Michelle and rest and probably wishes she would have listen to.
Speaker 3: What happened One day.
Speaker 7: I decided I was going to have some with my cousins in the backyard, ended honey pack out my hair short afterwards because it lit my ponytail on fire, And to this day when I hear or see fireworks, I literally hold my hair back.
Speaker 4: I'm impressed you get anywhere near fireworks after that.
Speaker 2: What's that smell? Oh that's burnt hair. Oh it's Michelle. You're too close.
Speaker 3: Brandon and Poolsville, Montgomery County.
Speaker 5: What happened When I was a kid, A bunch of us got an eighties and we went to my friend's house and we decided that we wanted to blow up something.
Speaker 3: We got a coffee can and we blew up and one of us, one of.
Speaker 5: My friends, got some shrapnel in his eye and he was okay, thankfully, but they had to go to the hospital and it was a really big ordeal.
Speaker 1: I'll see, you got them snakes and sparklers.
Speaker 3: But there's good stuff. Now, this is a good stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you nuts, dude? Any stuff that's flow go boom?
Speaker 2: What more?
Speaker 1: Toby and Jilly head over to wash up m dog Hole or the iHeartRadio app.