Speaker 1: You need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue diaper asque Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w.
Speaker 1: J r R.
Speaker 2: All right, ASCLCTV is brought to you by Petties Meets State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four having a labor Day weekends gathering. You might want to swing by Petties before the life coach scoops up everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get into patties, man. I went to that a wine tasting last Saturday over there.
Speaker 2: Wo. We've been having those every Saturday during the summer from one to four on Saturdays. Donnie was getting a little bit wild out there.
Speaker 1: Ah, speaking about Patties. Yeah, if you haven't been to Patties Meets, you need to stop by that. They've been in business for what like forty years now?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep in Longwood four thirty four, just west ie form see you this weekend, Petties. How about the seeing a little bit Patties? How about those Lake Mary All Stars? Huh oh you heard about that? Oh yeah, yeah, I heard they even got a parade. I hope they put them on a boat in the parade. You know, it's like always cool to see people on a boat in a parade. I think that's the original lyrics.
Speaker 1: From my Grades against the Machine song came on boat something parade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of boats, did I mention to you, by the way, Good morning, Elsie, morning right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mentioned to you about me, Donnie and the yacht crew getting stuck in a medicane the other week. What medicane? Yeah, that's a that's a I should have known. It's a hurricane in the Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: Look it up. It's true. Yeah, I forget. You don't understand siemens terms. What happened? Nothing? You made it? Well you have, I mean, such an enormous vessel.
Speaker 1: The sonar on its huge. It even makes like dolphins make extra love because you know sonar and dolphins. What else is going on with you? Everything cool? Do you need any advice before we dive into the listeners?
Speaker 2: No, No, things are good in my world. Man. It's all about the listen this morning. So let's get to helping him. We are. I heard there's new head honcho around here. Huh, Oh you weren't. You weren't here for the meet and greet the intro earlier this week.
Speaker 1: No, they don't consider me an employee of it. Quite the looker from what I hear. Oh God, please do you mind sharing the old life coaches digits with her?
Speaker 2: What do you think I haven't personally met her yet, I poker brother up.
Speaker 1: All right questions from listeners. If we don't get to yours, I print. I'm giving digits at this point, Elsie, I'm a little upset with my mail man. He keeps delivering that's a postal carrier, by the way, now let's keep it right. Uh keeps delivering my mail to the wrong house and leaving other people's mail at my house. One time I actually found letters that he dropped in my front yard. I'm not looking to report him so he loses his job. I just don't think that I'm gonna tip him this year. I'll like your Christmas tip thoughts. I think what you need to do is remember the age old rule. Two wrongs don't make a right. But damn it sure feels good, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Skip the tip.
Speaker 1: You gotta give him a head, write a card and say, normally I tip, but I've been having a little mail issue lately.
Speaker 2: Never in the equation for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cheap skits Coastal Carrier walks up there every day, just like just like Scrooge. They walk up there every day with their sore feet and their kads and the you know, the the stinker savers inside of them and they walk up and they go, oh.
Speaker 2: Did he leave us something this year? Maybe the truck that drives across my front yard.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little cash and an envelope GD tip.
Speaker 2: Nope, Scrooge.
Speaker 1: H If LC was stuck on an island, Okay, If l C was stuck on an island with somebody, who would it be?
Speaker 2: And why? Probably Shakira because her hips don't lie and you mess so hot, so hot. Imagine the beautiful and intelligent babies that we'd have. I mean we would, but we're not. You know, did you see the cardboard life site cut out in the hell Box lobby there? Oh yeah, that was nice. I don't miss that.
Speaker 1: But you got to remember I fly into the helipad up top and then they take me down the back stairwall. So oh yeah, I'll take that thing on the chopper later. Some some singer for Rumba, oh for the record, about who I'd be stuck on with an island. One person I wouldn't be stuck on with an island is Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 2: Okay, stuck on with an island?
Speaker 1: Stuck on an island with Oh, Jeffrey Epstein, think about it.
Speaker 2: Take it in there.
Speaker 1: So Life Coach our son is starting to drive soon, and all that we hear about is how bad insurance costs are. Do you think Uber and other ride share are a better choice financially? That is a very good question, because kids on insurance. That's another reason why the Life coach doesn't have kids. We're notting it. Everybody gets a trophy, World, I need to point this out. Okay, ride shares are a great option, but depending on how much he he needs to get around, that could be pricey too. But if you're looking to save money and you have the mentality of not everybody gets a trophy, you can save even more money by making the little turd get a bus pass. You'll save money and he'll gain character. You know, there's nothing like, you know, taking the city bus to school with a man grown man next to you that you know.
Speaker 2: Might see five mad dog twenty twenties deep wearing only a trench coat.
Speaker 1: Yes, life, which I've noticed and believe other listeners have pointed out that you seem a little ornery lately. Okay, listen, the truth hurts, and that's what I, as a life coach have to deal out and hand out to clients a lot of times. You know, I'm like similar to the guy from Top Gun.
Speaker 2: You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 1: You know. I tell them, I tell them, and they just don't want to hear the truth, you know, because when people are coming to me as life coach, they have problems they don't want to really. Like for example, if I tell a client with a massive drug problem that he has a problem, he can't handle the truth. It might be because you know, shortly thereafter ask him for part of his stash. But that's on him. Like Tom Cruise once said on the Top Gun, you can't handle the truth. Just remember that. I don't that shakes up. That shakes up the clients when they're on the couch. You know. I'm all subtle, and I got the hippie music playing in the background, some incense burning, and then all of a sudden, you get madam.
Speaker 2: I gotting her. Oh my god, LC.
Speaker 1: I picked up a super hot lady at happy hour and several drinks. Oh super hot lady at happy hour, and after several drinks, we went back to her place for a nightcap, if you would. While using her restroom, I had to reach under the sink for a new roll of toilet paper. That's when I saw feminine adult diapers. First off, on you, nothing screams romance like you're busting out a loaf in her bathroom while she's laying in bed waiting for you. As for the feminine pad, you said she's super hot, so it sounds like you landed yourself a guilf, right, not a milf. Way, I'll know a milf is a guilf grandmother idling. Why not embrace it? Follow me here, embrace, Embrace the feminine pad, because if if she's that beautiful, you know what a turn on it could be for her that you embrace and don't even ragged.
Speaker 2: And go, oh, this is so cool, you know.
Speaker 1: Just plus, nobody at that bar next time knows that the you know, the arm candy sugar mama is that's with you is wearing a diaper.
Speaker 2: Right, it was that arm candy sugar mama. Yeah, I just figure trying to handle the truth over here. That's hard, It's really hard. I have a question, have we good.
Speaker 1: Get one more in here? I think too, well, just get to God. I have a question for the life coach. Why do people think that they can see better in the fog with high beams on. I have a wonderful day, and thanks for rocking out Monday through Friday. Same reason, people, don't, you know, the same reason that people drive with their hazards on in the rain. You know, it's just the not It rhymes with the big poker tournament I was recently in called Cardination.
Speaker 2: It was a big, big I think we're gonna go ahead and rhymes huh hey Donny, it's time to hit the bricks alight. There he goes Linchin Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app from the Bogan Muns and Mud