Speaker 1: Yeah, yeehaw, ride dirty per saint cloud.
Speaker 2: When this ain't your mama's morning show.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about old errors.
Speaker 2: Bless it's hard. Hey Herring, you a legend. Nah, that's pretend talk big on the mic, but you wain't got friends.
Speaker 3: Called it steel toe more like steel slow when.
Speaker 2: Your thing tanks bester.
Speaker 3: Than your online show grew a stash. Guy loud tried to play that heel, but you're just man West House Stern without the scale. Shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your hot.
Speaker 2: Takes cold and your punch last view steel broke, steel choking on that giggle rodeo steedos, y'all tuned in? Nah, we tuned out.
Speaker 3: Country boys don't mess when the cloud of self.
Speaker 1: Doubt dish out the dirt butt can't take shape.
Speaker 3: Called it comedy, I call it clickbait.
Speaker 2: Got booted off radio straight to streaming.
Speaker 1: Now you beg for views like it's only fast.
Speaker 2: Dreams ain't from on the mic. That's your hip crew. She got more spine than you ever do.
Speaker 3: Throwing folks under the buses, chasing views.
Speaker 2: That's weak, sauce.
Speaker 4: Broke and bad news.
Speaker 3: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile fride.
Speaker 5: Better hang up them boots before YouTube.
Speaker 2: Besides, I steal brote.
Speaker 4: More creams than a roady us bedos.
Speaker 2: Y'all tune d n we tuned out. Real folks don't buy my a man full of doubt. So getting young ber Ran ride to the fog.
Speaker 3: We'll be said a sweet tea while you chase that blog.
Speaker 2: This ain't hey, and it's just facts in a ride. You're fifteen minutes ton't getting my mother?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning guys. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. It is seven twenty nine am Central. Yeah, good morning, m h.
Speaker 2: You ca.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning guys. I'm usually I'm usually up at this time. I have to be up sometimes early because I have to be up at deserve because life. Yeah, yeah, I already did take your date. Here's a good morning, Shane.
Speaker 2: I guess three. I was a sleep mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I slept like immuniately sleep and in the daylight. But I have to be up sometimes in the mornings. But good morning, jab.
Speaker 2: Morning. That should stupid asleep. Yeah, yeah, are you in the truck?
Speaker 3: Are you in the.
Speaker 2: Trip? My day off? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you not in the are you in Georgia, are you.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm in Ohio.
Speaker 3: This country, all this country whole.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what they are because yesterday I saw a group of them. They were dressed Amish, but they all got out of a van, so they might be Mennonites.
Speaker 3: So though so no, because uh, Pennsylvania, Dutch.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: But the thing is also I've seen they might have an eagle scriver drobbed them around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't catch who was driving. It was a big van too. But the dress they were dressed in, the most of them, most of the guys were wearing the blue shirts with the suspenders, black slacks and the hats, same haircuts, but like all the women were wearing the black long full dresses with the bonnets on the black bonnets on their heads. I'm not sure what they were.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was on yes guess who I was on show with yesterday?
Speaker 2: I saw you talking to somebody? Yes, I forgot the cat's name.
Speaker 3: I was on Tom Bernard. That's what it was, Tom Bernard on I was on his show yesterday. It was good, it went better than you know. I was nervous because Tom Bernard has been in the business for like ILOs fifty years. He's been in the business for years. And this guy he's still doing radio.
Speaker 2: Business.
Speaker 3: Hey. By the way, dude, Caldy is doing his dreams now with BBB.
Speaker 2: Been streaming with us for a lot.
Speaker 3: No colleagues doesn't stream dude late night streams with BBB at Uncle Jack.
Speaker 6: Yeah, We've been doing it for a little bit now I'm part of that community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Hell, I was trying to get one guy off and I was gonna try to hit you up to get you to come on ship. Would have rather had you than this other guy, some annoying fuck from Britain. You some annoying as black guy. What was that dude's name?
Speaker 3: Simon?
Speaker 2: No, not Simons. I would have rather had Simon than him. But I forgot what this guy's name is. He just he just would and shut the fuck up. He's trying to make it all about him. Yeah, but he finally, I guess he finally left in anger. No, I don't know if I pissed him off finally, I hope so. But he went to the comment section. This is all talk Talk Talk In the comments.
Speaker 3: By the way, so you know I was watching my I don't watch a lot of my stuff back when I do shows because I don't like my voice. I don't like my voice. I don't like hearing myself back.
Speaker 2: As you can be proud of your voice, it's yours. You only get one.
Speaker 3: No, it's because I sound like a back because of how my mic is, or because.
Speaker 2: One part of the one part of the game is going back and listening to yourself and what you did. Because you are your best critic and you can look at things you did said and be like, see where you maybe want to change something, mix something up, maybe improve something. You know, you're the best person to decide that.
Speaker 3: Hey, sick, you could have told me that I sound like I'm under water, because it's anytime I'm on this it switches me from my eye, from my headphones to my iPad microphone. I could have I do you hear me clearly? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You sound the same, okay? Sor right?
Speaker 2: Sound a little okay? You do sound a little clearer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I have to break this to you. In twenty twenty eight, they're moving the oscars to YouTube.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise me because nobody's watching that crap network TVs are dropping that and nobody's watching it because everybody just to get political.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also do you know that, uh Colbert is leaving it. I think they said it's twenty first, good ridding. Yeah, here, nobody's watching late night the only the only shows that are doing here's the thing. YouTube is doing more business now and late night than the late night shows. No by you know, here's the thing when Johnny.
Speaker 2: That's the reason. That's not the reason. It's these these these these strings, the Kimmels, the Colberts, the ball they just get political. And that's not what late night talk show used to be.
Speaker 3: It was like, like I was trying to say, I liked I liked it when Little and Carson Little.
Speaker 2: They had guessed you know, nobody, nobody was having politicians on and just every night jokes against the same president over and over and over every night.
Speaker 3: And I think one of the reasons why they're cancer malatias because they might have could have cost them a deal with a touchdown with touchdown uh pictures, CBS is trying to get a deal with them.
Speaker 2: As CBS is gonna go under so and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the dude they're getting rid of their CB. CBS got rid of their sports channel early this year, and now they're getting rid of the news radio channel.
Speaker 2: The only things CBS really has a hang on to is football when they play it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But also you know now it's like you know, now, you know, I used to watch back basketball on t T that was on ESPN. But I love that they get a memorial for Ted Turner when he died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one really has taken over Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, you lived in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last time I went through there, I didn't know until I was shoot, that was there last week. That's why I found out Ted Turner died because like most of the billboards were, you know, thanks to the memories Rest in Peace Ted. I was like, oh Ted Turner, and I looked it up.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh yeah, I could have told you that we lost Ted turn And also that good guy man.
Speaker 2: I met him once. There's a good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But it was the way for our news.
Speaker 3: We could have also had a competitor to MTV. You know. You know, he's the reason why we have a Vhward now. Oh yeah, because his station's uh cable music channel VA to Wood was where Kimble Music Channel was any thing is you want to hear something really funny? Kimble Music Channel was coming in with no carriage fees. Say this VA toward the TV had carriage feed where carriage fees, Well, what carriage fees?
Speaker 2: Carriage fees.
Speaker 3: Is that the fees that they had to carry a channel.
Speaker 2: It's not mistaken. Carriage fees are like a fee to carry like a program. Yeah, I think I'm not one hundred percent of that, just sir. I'm not big into the knowledgeable knowings of the workings of TV programming. A broadcast show you see.
Speaker 3: By the way of the do you remember do you know that a PBS show is actually filmed overhead in PB studios? Do you know? Uh m hm, hey, now here's have between the line between the lines was actually filmed in Mississippi? Oh did you know that? No? The more you know, I guess, by the way, who is more infidential in Atlanta, Tyler Perry or Ted Turner?
Speaker 2: That Turner Tat Turner has a stronger foothold and anchor. He's done more in Atlanta than Tyler Perry ever will do. Tyler Perry just simply makes those horrible movies. And bought half of Fort McPherson to do it. That's about the greatest thing Tyler Perry has contributed to Atlanta and money wise, is buying all the damn near most of Fort McPherson because like years ago, when the Army was going through closing bays that they didn't seem as strong military holds. I grew up between Fort McPherson and Fort Gillam in Georgia, and they close both of them. They're they're they're like, I have small sections where they keep equipment and just like kind of some outposts where soldier just gonna come in and out whatever to do some things, keep equipment. But Fort Gillam got bought by a bunch of warehouse developing Kroger got a big chunk of it, and Fort McPherson. Tyler Perry bought most of that and built those studios out there, started TBS there.
Speaker 7: Major network team, and t he pretty much pretty much the pretty much owned the Atlanta Braves.
Speaker 3: H Turners South was a TV Turner South one of his channels. Turner South was actually one of the homes of Rick and Bubba. And by the way, who's more radio influenced there Ricky Smiley or Tom Jonder for a while.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of I think Ricky Smiley still does radio there in Atlanta. I know he has.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't even answer that because I don't listen to the radio so much anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you listen to he uh.
Speaker 2: YouTube what YouTube play? And when I got satellite radio back in the day, I just stopped listening to the radio channels.
Speaker 3: You used to listen to.
Speaker 2: Comedy channels primarily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, one of the one of the things that I've I've never I you know, one of when I was younger, one of our channel, one of two point would picks a week could pick up the Radio Disney feed, the Mobile Alabama feed of Radio Disney. Yeah, because I was a Radio Disney guy. And then they changed from Radio Disney to the Costal Tale.
Speaker 2: But damn satellite radio. That's how I learned the truth about rotten Tomatoes. And I find it. I find it a shame that so many people, before they see a movie or whant I see a movie run tomatoes said it has this da Those people are absolute frauds. They're absolute hacks. Just just main thing they they they had a channel on serious and it was like, oh, and I listened to it, you know, because I love movies and everything. And there was one program in particular. There were like five people on that show, and we'll be talking about the newest movie, this news movie that da da da da da, and all five of them would have the exact same opinion about the same damn movie. It's just like, that's statistically impossible unless you are all in on this together and you're sitting saying the same crap. Let's just say, oh god, when that first Star Disney Star Wars movie came out, they're all saying the same things. Oh my god, it's so amazing all this Oh god, god, it's so perfect for astation. And I'm just like, okay, they're hyping it up. Because I was on the fence. I went and saw it and I was just like, no, this is a remake of the original. And like the trusted guys I listened to on YouTube and some of my friends I trust with movies, we had a similar opinion. This movie is just a remake of a new hope, that's it. Why is this girl this way? How how can she do this?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we were actually talking about it, and you couldn't get that out of Rotten Tomatoes. It's just like you frat.
Speaker 3: Because because they they're they're they.
Speaker 2: They bow down to their company overlords.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Found out later, oh, Rotten Tomatoes actually has paid critics there, not paid for their thoughts, but paid to say this save that Warner Brothers. I don't know if they still do, but they used to own them and that was noticeable because they always praised every Warner Brothers product or DC. It was just like, huh, the truth just slowly kept slipping out, slipping out, slipping out, and then it finally happened. When they finally got fully exposed was with Star Wars the Last Jedi. That movie stayed with their critics at eighty six percent for like six months, and it's like, according to their standards and metrics, that's statistically impossible, and they got expected big time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and also they you know a lot of people are you know. That's the reason why I'm I'm not even I'll you straight up a lot of danity street when they when I do my paper review predictions, I be honest, I don't. I don't do review shows because I've done those review shows before have to like talk about wrestling. And the thing is, when I do a stream, I wanna don't want to talk wrestling all the time because I love viewers. Yeah, I reviewer, because nobody watches wrestling in my community. They just want to see They just want to talk to me about the dabble verse, or they want to bring up some old things about like Kitty bowling or Sergio as a Pashi or any of that. The thing is, it's like, I just want to do a show where I you know. And the thing is, it's I just want to be me sick. It's like, and the thing is, it's like I just I just get tired of like talking about stuff. You're Here's the thing me and you have. We're from We're both from the work from the Mayou stay like. You're more You're more Delta, and I'm more like the coast about sixty miles from the coast, by the way, Sick, you know that.
Speaker 2: On the Golf coast.
Speaker 3: Golf coast, Yeah, you ain't that far up.
Speaker 2: And because you still got all that, what about thirty miles of Florida to get through.
Speaker 3: It realized I hit the button because when I'm like sitting here, I forget the button where the button is because what I'm doing like this, by I want to also.
Speaker 9: Say no, I think it's just true Mike. Yeah, I want to ask you a question. What do you think about?
Speaker 3: Uh? What do you think about? Like you know? By the way, I just want to say this, I I get why a lot of people want. By the way, how's that doing? How was that? What are you watching? I hear someone in the backroom.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just popped on my damn screen. It was had some sitting idol here.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have a put a snowmad on the screen.
Speaker 2: Why would you do?
Speaker 3: But I don't have any summertee backgrounds.
Speaker 2: Google.
Speaker 10: Oh oh girl, Oh you just be fuckingself me hip.
Speaker 2: When I started getting in all this, I didn't think anybody would watch this or watch anything I was talking about. I did it for me because it felt kind of and just to honestly and angrily talk about movies that look like crap or movies that look good. And people would hit me up and like asking me about the movie I was talking about. Working Now check back with me and was like, oh man, that actually was good. Oh, man, that movie was crap in a radio show for about a year and a half. Yeah, it's like every Tuesday for like, yeah, about a year and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that. I remember that you were doing the show. You were having to stop the Monday shows. You were going to sleep on Mondays just to go on the go on the show Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: That just happened to work out. That was off when I was local and the channel just started growing. People started subscribing. I'm like, why are you people subscribing? People would ask me for their opinions and make requests, and that I still got a bunch of requests that I need to oblige to. I'm just having trouble. I lost the program I used to use to get my movies and shows from, so I gotta find an alternative to debt. Me and producer are working on that, but he's working on getting the house.
Speaker 3: Uh. By the way, do you have you ever heard of the Hodge Twins?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you know that I have a spot? I have an affiliateship with their store they have I have. I have a promo code for them. I actually it's affiliate link. I've had it for a while. Did you know that they have affiliate links through mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I would like to talk to those two. Oh, I gotta find a video they did. They did an interview with Charlie. They're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: I need to take the You know that they got rid of Saura h that uh ai clips channel clip things that they were doing that uh chet GBT was doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about chet g B two.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I have a feeling that people now I think MTV is going out of business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, MTV went off there. Huh yeah, they they said goodbye a couple of weeks ago. You said they were they were out.
Speaker 3: What so that's pretty don't.
Speaker 2: Fucking play music anymore. You did it to yourself.
Speaker 3: People made a minute hold on as uh all right, it says, it says as as early twenty twenty seven, MTV has not shut down completely, but has edit its twenty four hour music video road. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Twenty years ago, her My Global shut down several the music chants of clubing, TV Music and TV eighties and TV nineties clute.
Speaker 3: The TV and MTV live internationally. On December thirty first, thirty first, twenty twenty five, Wall the MTV channel ship fully to reality programming.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's not music television.
Speaker 3: It definitely more reality television.
Speaker 2: That's your damn downfall. Let me ship. I remember when an MTV first came on the area. Man, it was like a great day for us that fingers.
Speaker 4: Ball perhaps great music. Always run the MTV see the newest music video. And then they kept slipping on his reality TV and like that is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's like Bravo Turner for Bravo.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Bravo was a was a musical arts schedule and then turned into a let's talk about reality television. Let's give a bunch of housewaps the show. Yay.
Speaker 2: I mean History Channel had the same problem.
Speaker 3: Then it's not any history anymore. It's more like, let's give Rick Harrison a show and let's take a pown shop.
Speaker 2: Gad video on that some guy was he made a video about the like the downfall of History Channel, and there was he actually went on the show and like the pawn shop is well, it's not real. It's just straight up isn't real. It's a it's a damn set.
Speaker 3: Yes, can can I tell you something? It had to be a set because of the rules in Vegas. They weren't allowed to film a lot of stuff with with customers there because of Las Vegas rules. But they could have done it with a full shop. When when harfour Pond did it to Detroit, they could have done it.
Speaker 2: There's this whole thing the conversations, you know, and that aren't natural. The people that were in the shop were all paid.
Speaker 3: Actors, or they were people so or there were people that were in this shop, in the in the shop, in the in the in the real shop. They said hey, they said, hey, we need some meet some people form the background. You guys want to come do it. I've watched the stories before about it. I do watch you ever watched the show?
Speaker 2: Uh uh uh?
Speaker 3: Rick and Chumbley does a show called after Pond, after Our pone, After pone after Dark, and they talked about that.
Speaker 2: Interested in the show to watch something like that.
Speaker 3: They had they had they had the Bearder knowledge, They had their friend mart Hall Patten from the Clark County Museum. And the thing is in the first episode you he said that that they he didn't even know who Recurison was, but Rick said Ray in the first episode, Rick made a little bit of slip, says he never gives up prices. He never didn't be apprized. But they never met each other.
Speaker 2: Oh god, they're so called experts since they would screw those guys over so bad and he.
Speaker 3: Did what about?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 3: What about their what about the first head written expert drew he came out, People said that he's not a real spurt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah about that.
Speaker 3: And also, uh Steve Steve grad the other headline expert turned into a fraud, and also what about what about the other stuff? What about Shawn Rick? They wanted, they wanted Shawn Rich to be a fool different, but he has other deals. It didn't work. He worked a National Geographic. But you want to hear something funny, One of their one of their U weapons experts, Alex back in back in the twenty tens, had a show on National Geographic. Did you know that he ran He ran a weapons company with his dad, an art history artifact company. Yeah. By the way, Curve has threatened to curse and I are not getting along to the point where he's threatened to call Sierra on me a few times. Mhm, here curse is turned so Sierra BBB's daughter.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know he's probably I was talking to him, just talking to him last night, Brad, we're on b B. And then this Mathew chat.
Speaker 3: On called he no b b B who was all there at the game night.
Speaker 2: Me b b B grumple calledy curse and that British card the.
Speaker 3: One that you gotta heart about that by the way, one night.
Speaker 2: Called a curse. Is trying to help me set up an emulator.
Speaker 3: M B B b uh grow up, let b B let Noel or BBB stream yards.
Speaker 2: Letting Noel up whenever she wants to. I like talking to her.
Speaker 3: She was pure innocence, yes, but have you heard someone takes us? She doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna let it ruin it for me. Hey, I like her and her boyfriend. They are They're fucking funny, better than some of these other crup focks I talk to. You might have to spread my wings and fun.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh, I got a question for you. Do you feel like that? Do you feel like that? People who you know? Getting back to some of the I see people. I can't watch a lot of like shows because the first few minutes of a show of a YouTube video is usually an ad for either Prefactor or for Aura or for a lot of stuff. They run ad every time. Every every video they cut to an AD while they're trying to teach real estate. Oh oh, by the way, I guess I there's a there's a share uff out of about Wayne Issley out of Florida called Wayne Issley. Yeah. I he does more. He's more proactive than Freggie Judd. Every time that he doesn't the rest, he doesn't do a press conference, he basically goes to the sally Port. You know what a sally port is. He goes to the sally Port and walks in cases and sometimes even he if he doesn't need to walk in he makes a video where he goes on a green screen. Sorry, I have to pay. I have to drink.
Speaker 2: To promote himself.
Speaker 3: Promote himself more. It is telling people that, uh he said, if you spend on one of my people, we're gonna gun you down like a dog. He said that, So I have to I had to key yeah here, yeah, yeah, sorry. I was a little nervous doing Tom Bernard sick. I was actually because the guy's a legend in the business and and I'm to make cow. I talked to make cal yesterday on Twitter. You know who make cal is.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Eric McKell, he's a shot job may call more than madness. Yeah, Adam uh sorry. You know that song that played myself years ago.
Speaker 2: We're going for a walk Aconda takes my trash out. No, I'm not. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you in your trunk or are you.
Speaker 2: You already asked me this is I'm in my truck, so you're taking I'm in my small studio r V.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your studio. Hey, are you going to stream today.
Speaker 2: My mobile studio? I don't know yet. I might because of this stream last night and it actually worked good the internet. Did h.
Speaker 3: Are you a touch stop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ta Petro Pilot loves or is it an independent word?
Speaker 2: Love? I stuff it loves because I get well. For the past three months, I've been getting free Wi Fi from him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, this is where we get fuel. So I was headed here anyway. When I dropped off my load at Target yesterday. I hit the target with my load, but I was hitded this way and like I didn't have I didn't have a next load setup and my dispatcher. While I was driving, I'm thinking, like you know, okay, so I'm gonna do my thirty four hour break, and my dispatcher sent me this crap while I was driving. I was like what He's like, Oh, I had to go somewhere else to Lima, Ohio, and then take that out to Alatana. Where's as in Minnesota? I think? But he's like, oh, I know you don't have enough time to do this, but just you know, take it, do your reset, and just finish the load when you get done with your reset. I'm like, all right, cool. So I just stopped, clean out my trailer and started driving again, and by that time I was coming up to the exit for this truck stop. They sent me another message saying the load got canceled, and I was just like, motherfuck, Like, well, I'm I'm right where I wanted to come anyway. So yeah, he's like, yeah, just going to your break, and I'm like cool almost.
Speaker 3: Just what's what's? What is? I know Petro's usually has the iron scalet pilots have like RB's or something, Flying JS have, Deaddy's, TAS has something what have th as.
Speaker 2: If you can find it, Okay, t A. And here's one thing. T A and Petro they are the same company. Yeah, Pilot and Flying J's are the same company. Loves is their own thing, sheets their own thing. Yeah, Petro has the iron skillets if you can find one. T A used to have Country Pride, and they've been closing a lot of those and replace them with whatever if they decide to replace them. That has been a very upsetting thing in the community because you know that those were spots where we could go in sit down at a counter, like you know, the the long long ago, the old days, you sit down and talk to other truckers and just.
Speaker 3: You know, have a have a hot meal.
Speaker 2: Just feel like you're you're you're having communication with other people, feel human for a little bit. And they've been taking those away.
Speaker 3: And also and also uh uh you don't get.
Speaker 2: That at Denny's like flind Jay's a fine Jays typically have the Denny's. Oh that's what it is. The Petros and t As. I've been seeing a lot of their restaurants being replaced with I hop no, no was a damn. I hop hours and hours and hours and hours. I don't know, damn, I hop you know.
Speaker 3: See is the one we went to the wood in Orange, Texas. The uh the plant j had had uh Daddy's and pilots.
Speaker 2: Pilots typically have nothing.
Speaker 3: The one the one over in Alabama had when we went to had the had the had Arby's, but we didn't eat RBS because there was and then it was it was a McDonald's and a waffle house on the same street.
Speaker 2: The pilots and pilots and loves typically yeah, some fast food. You get sick of that crap for well a long time.
Speaker 3: Wab my fast food.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm talking about actually connected to the truck stup itself. Yeah, I mean, it's always fun to be able to walk somewhere nearby and get something like a waff of house. I damn near did that, but I wanted to where I was gonna stay yesterday they had a waffle house near a pilot and but I wanted to come here for the WiFi, so I just came on. But yeah, but I'm not this like this loves I'm at right now. It has a it has a freaking Wendy's. Like I mean, like, I don't hate Wendy's. But across the street is the trucks up called sheets, and they're they're spaced out. They're mostly East Coast northern Midwest North. They're mostly that reason, but they have really good made to order food and that's why I racked up on some stuff yesterday. And there's another reason that stuffed here. Plus they sell alcohol, so that works too. Yeah, always a wind.
Speaker 3: Hey, But I want to also ask, this is what you think about? Like you know, now, it's like they had the roast of Kevin Hart.
Speaker 2: I have not watched it yet. I saw that on Netflix. I haven't watched it yet. Oh he needs to be roasted, that tiny, little pocket sized menace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it happened is they were dude, it was bad. It was so bad with the language, to the point where they could even show it on Comedy Central but special.
Speaker 2: That's like, I haven't seen who was there yet. But if if Shaq and The Rock aren't there, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Kat Williams was there with Shock or The Rock there, I think, Uh, I don't think, sir.
Speaker 2: Oh, then I don't care. Those the only two people that want to see rufs Kevin Hurry, maybe Jason. They only did one movie together.
Speaker 3: But actually it's just it was the people I saw there was jeff uh Jelf, Jeffer, the guy.
Speaker 2: The guy that j Jeff Rush, the roast master.
Speaker 3: As SIMPERDELI wasn't there. She was a staple of a roast. You know it had to be.
Speaker 2: Is a hack?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I know who else was there. I'm trying to remember the top of my head. Oh Cat, we already said, Kat Williams. What's the guy's name? Pete did Davison, Pete Davison.
Speaker 2: God, that's holding on to popularity.
Speaker 3: He called he called uh he he actually said, I've been in a feud with h with Kanye West, and he called Kanye a a gen Nazi.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Kanye called himself a Nazi at one point. Now, Kanye is just mentally unstable. I think he knows who he is half of the time.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Kanye is just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never really liked Kanye West to begin with. I think he made one song I liked that would gold Diggers it.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, Let's see here the roost of Kevin Hart. Let me look it up and see who's in it overview. Wow, let's just straight up brought up Kevin Hunt. Maybe this is what we're looking for here. No, I don't know, show who's it? Yes, sir, Okay, let's try this.
Speaker 2: The Rossa Kevin Hurt guests the host of Shane Shane Gillis was the host with his other It says the roasters were.
Speaker 3: The rock Oh yeah, my bad. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Uh, Chelsea Handlers, she's funny. Kat Williams. Of course, Pete Davidson, Jeff for Ross. Jeff Ross should have been hosting this. I guess he didn't because it's Netflix. Jeffer Ross does the Comedy Central hosting Draymond Green. I recognize that name. Regina Hall all Ah, she's funny. Tony Hitchcliff, I know that name. I don't know who is shy country singer Cheryl Underwood.
Speaker 3: Show Underwood you think of carry doing? Shara Underwood is the was the host of The of the Top. Yeah, she was the and also and also Tony. That's kill Tony.
Speaker 2: Oh this ki okay?
Speaker 12: Big Jay Oakerson Oh no, okay, I want to watch it just for Big Jon.
Speaker 3: Uh. Here's some of the writers. Some of the writers.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Zach Video is one of the writers of the of the The Here the Uh, Here's Here's who uh uh? Eric Andre was in this.
Speaker 2: Hell what capacity? Though?
Speaker 3: Yes, he was a guest.
Speaker 2: Eric Andre can still salvage his career. He used to stay away from Disney. Yeah, maybe they had him. They had him on that Iron Heart show and he was like the biggest actor in that show, just for them to kill him off. Yeah. Well then Sasha Barrick Cohen came in and then they just wasted his potential and talent.
Speaker 3: Oh Bert, I guess he's also over here. I guess here. The two people that were by Burt Kreischer, Chelsea Hitdler was on it. I like Chelsea, Big Jay Open. He was big Jay on on was that the Bond, Big Ja Big?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Bonfire with Oh god, what's his name? Uh? Good god, the funny one? Oh god, because he doesn't do the bonfire anymore. He's a legit funny ass. Stand up, what the fuck is his name? I'm I'm and oh my god, his name just slips me right now. Let me look at up the.
Speaker 3: Bond I'm looking now.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: Dan Soda, Dan Soda, Dan soda, fucking damn soda. What a funny fuck? Uh.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady was there. Damon Draymond Green.
Speaker 2: I don't know Draymond. I think he's a sports player or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Seth Green was there. Tiffany had air from Jato Hall, Chelsea Ham or Tony.
Speaker 2: I just read these people to you.
Speaker 3: Uh you forgot one. Flopy was there too.
Speaker 2: Where's Draymond green Man?
Speaker 3: He's like a basketball player or football player.
Speaker 2: Surprise he didn't have snoop on there.
Speaker 3: Uh Usher was there.
Speaker 2: For reasons?
Speaker 3: Who Oglan? Jesse was there too? Jesse? Uh Enseopolis. Joe Samos was there. Dam Jeff Row. They have Jeff Ross and Jeffrey Ross of this thing.
Speaker 2: Well his name is Jeffery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but did Pelopa Lizzo was there.
Speaker 2: In the audience.
Speaker 3: That says, roaster.
Speaker 2: What I got here? It's just people they were in the audience.
Speaker 3: Oh I got I got the I'm on the IMDb page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the same thing I'm looking at shows. They're in the audience. I'm looking at the same thing you're looking at the hell Yeah all right, I might give it a watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've been watching clips of it lately.
Speaker 2: But I just want to see that midget get. Yeah, I'm tired of him anything. He's the same character in everything freaking movie he does just like dude. He tried a serious role once. It was him and Brian Christon. I think it was. Oh he was like his caretaker or something. Yes, sir, going around trying to have adventures and cheer him up and all this stuff and blah blah blah blah blah. I never watched it.
Speaker 3: Can I also ask you? Asked what before? I just want to say that you you might want to go get some breakfast.
Speaker 2: Where Oh look, I have a refrigerator that has my breakfast inside of it. Right now.
Speaker 3: I get to hear referator.
Speaker 2: I don't have to leave this truck today.
Speaker 3: What about you need drinks? If you need.
Speaker 2: My refrigerator?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Do you have a TV? You have Xbox?
Speaker 2: I have two TVs and an Xbox series excess and Internet. I don't have to leave this truck today.
Speaker 3: What if? What if.
Speaker 2: Taxis cigarettes? I have bath room adjacent facilities in this truck, pissa bucket and a piss jug. See, when you truck man, you you learn how to deal with these things, or at least you're taught. Get your five gallon bucket and some trash bags. That's your shipter all right after that, After that, all you need is toilet paper and you know some wet whites. Well, good to go gotta pe piss jugs and then you're parking a proper area to where you know you can go behind the trailer and nobody sees you and you can pour out your pistel.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What about if you need the Uh about if.
Speaker 2: You need like snacks in the refrigerator, I'm already stocked.
Speaker 3: What about like crackers and chips.
Speaker 2: In the truck? Already? We have cabinets in here, you know.
Speaker 3: What about? Uh? What about if you wanted some peanuts or something?
Speaker 2: I am holding what I can be. Yeah, there we go, I am holding it. I'll turn my damn camera because that's that's that's hilarious that I'm holding a peanuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, look, I learned how I learned my lesson back in the uh like, between twenty twelve and two thousand and eighteen was my first stretch of being over the road. Now, I learned my lesson back then. You keep stuff in the truck, especially when you know you're gonna be sitting for a while. You're stuck up on stuff you need and stuff you might want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't want I don't like leaving the truck. I can stay in there. I'll stay in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you happy? Had you had any lot lessons there?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 2: Since I started back over the I came back out here. Was that two years ago?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, two years at the at the end of twenty twenty fours when I came back over the road. And I haven't encountered a lot liizard yet. And that's a good thing. Back when I first started, oh dear god, they were everywhere. I think. I think places have been cracking some places have been cracking down on them. Where do he go? He is a he has but a voice in the distance. Now, Oh man, Yeah, how don't you do that? When you gotta pee? Get up and go? And he didn't even announce his departure. What the hell? All right? If anybody is watching us? What up? People? Look here? If you if you're not doing anything in life and you can drive and you want some money, yeah, get in the truck driving. It's something. It's I'm not gonna say it's easy, but it's not made for everybody. But it kind of is easy. But you know, be ready to move at different times, or you hook up the right company, you can stay in a rotation like this company I'm with now because of my years I got in. I'm in a rotation. I don't drive at night unless it's absolutely crucial. But for the most part, I just run a day rotation, stay out for I can stay out as long as I want. But like with this company, I can. I could just stay out for a week and then go home. So for a week, go home. I don't do that. I'm just used to staying out for months. Sorry, but it's easy money. A lot of headache you gotta go up with. If you got patience, you have to be patient. You must have patience. Good God. The model of this industry is hurry up. Wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, I just want to say something to you, Shane. You're an amazing person.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I am shit. I am a piece of phil Why I am the way I am?
Speaker 9: Yeah, A lot of.
Speaker 2: People think I'm amazing when I give him the money. But which I need to call my niece. Oh wait, I gave her money last night. Uh, step daughter, some money to my self proclaimed by my ex wife. Step daughter. Some money. It's complete.
Speaker 3: You you're married, Uh kind.
Speaker 2: Of sort of not really technically it was. It's complicated me and this chica. If we were together for so long that we thought we were married under common law, and so we operated as married for three years just to come to find out that Georgia had abolished the common law marriage status and so well, I mean, we just kept operating that way, just kept calling each other husband wife that we still call each other ex as Max what. But we never had a kid together almost but when we broke up, she had a kid, and we were kind of on the verge of getting back together because that kid's beautiful little girl. That kid's dad was a piece of shit, and she really took a liking to me, so I'd be not just be there luck as kind of father figure for her. Now she she calls her my stepdaughter now. So we just found out she has Scully Else's.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh shit, okay, all right, rude, all right, sorry, it's not Oh what is this?
Speaker 3: I'll stop.
Speaker 2: Your show?
Speaker 3: Hey. By the way, uh, I want to ask this question is what do you think about who's the better singer? Share or Keita Turner.
Speaker 2: Whoever. The second one you said is, oh, yeah, I don't even know who that is and I'm gonna pick her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, who's better? Who's better Kiya or usher. I don't know who these people are ki big things, popping, little things, topping. You be listening to, Oh did I hit the butt by accident? Did I hit the check by accident? But did I accidentally?
Speaker 2: It is you did it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Hey, that's right here. But uh I wanted to do I just want to say thank you to shame B. You guys can check out Shane b at six twenty two ten Productions.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: By the way, you told me you had a You told me you had something worser than Jeremy.
Speaker 2: Forget.
Speaker 3: I thought Jonathan Becker was worser than Jeremy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I gotta find it.
Speaker 3: The guy in Iowa that that that run his own like traffic thing. All right, I'm gonna get out. We're gonna, We're gonna. We'll be back later, guys, I'll be back later. I don't know if Shane's doing the show today or not?
Speaker 2: Are you? I might.
Speaker 3: You might do. You might do a show called the and Grow Up and all that.
Speaker 2: No, I'll be by myself called us at work, grumps at work?
Speaker 3: What about BBB at work? What about Zach?
Speaker 2: I don't know what sex doing my shows by myself and somebody joins the join.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna play this out. M M. Actually I haven't heard of soul.
Speaker 2: Scrolling through the.
Speaker 8: War.
Speaker 3: Sorry guys. We'll talk to you guys later. Love you guys. Stay the back, Stay stay the back, Stay back.