Speaker 1: And that's why I never read the comment.
Speaker 2: I just want to like, I'm not even gonna look amazing tonight. I love what you're wearing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're all I have an angry closs.
Speaker 2: That is life. But that's hard, like unless it's like NBA team or something.
Speaker 1: Like whoa hello, everybody. Welcome back to Holly Randall unfiltered of course, before we get started, as always, a word to my amazing sponsors at strip Chat. Strip Chat is the biggest online cam community in the world. It is the premiere adult live streaming platform. If you're a creator who is looking to expand your platforms and wants to try live streaming. With the most amount of visitors in the world, We're talking like five hundred million registered users a month, strip chat is the place to go. They have an amazing number of community managers that will help walk you through your profile, help answer all your questions. They have their camcoach, Nikki Knight, who I've had on this show, who is constantly doing like live educational pieces and she is always giving out tips to help maximize your profile and your earnings. And of course, if you're a fan who just wants to go meet cool people, exciting new sexy people. Stripchat is a place to be. You can find them online or you can follow them on YouTube and on Instagram at scworld dot official. So my guest today is somebody who proves that there's no expiration date on reinvention. She grew up in Houston, took a leap at thirty two, quit her retail management job the day after her very first scene for Bangbros. Packed up, and was in La a week later. Seventeen years, a few well earned breaked and several reinventions later, she's shooting for everyone from Browsers to Evil Angel to Adult Time, building her brand on OnlyFans and Minx, producing her own creator events, and oh yeah, training for a marathon. She turns fifty this September and swears she's just getting started. Please welcome the Unstoppable Melanie Monroe. Yay, I love that. That sounds so Axcitty. Is this so nice to like? Hear like somebody kind of like you spit all your accolades out in one sitting. You're like, God, I do I I was super cute, I do a lot, I'm accomplished.
Speaker 2: I'm a busy girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah shit. So let's talk about your beginnings, because you're in retail management and you started at thirty two, and you know, a lot of people start in this industry earlier. There's a lot of debate over whether or not, like eighteen's too young. So how is it for you getting in at thirty two? Are you glad that you waited that long? I'm very glad that I waited.
Speaker 3: I feel like everything in my life was kind of started late because I was in a relationship from fifteen to twenty seven. Wow, I had the same boyfriend from fifty to twenty seven and I didn't get to do anything.
Speaker 2: He like kept me in the house.
Speaker 3: He was a DJ, and so I feel like I missed all the college fun years. So I feel like at around thirty is when I was like, you know what, like I feel twenty and that's when I just went a little bit wild.
Speaker 1: They say thirty is the new twenty thirties. I mean, my thirties were fantastic. I had the best time in my thirties. Yeah, I having a really good time. Forties has kind of been better for me. But it's just it's just different, I guess, right. Okay, So you were working in retail management. So what prompted the switch.
Speaker 3: It was a gradual like Girls Gone Wild for me. So I was managing a retail store in Houston and I had just gotten single at the time, and so over those few years, I mean, I was just learning how to like match my toenail polish, like put makeup on. All of these kind of things just started going out, like twenty eight, twenty nine thirty and I got transferred to a store in Bell Harbor in Florida, and yeah, Florida's the gateway drug.
Speaker 2: Florida was my in Miami was my gateway drug. A long story short.
Speaker 3: I met some people, and you know, I met like an agent and I met one of the owners of one of the companies and they were like, yeah, I just come check out this shoot. And I checked out in the VIP. I don't know if you remember that one.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I checked that out and I was like that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Was too scared to do it. And then I was just like, you know what, let's try it. No one's gonna see this movie, like, let's go. So I shot one the next day. I shot at Bangro's first, and then Reality King's the next day, and I was still working at that at the retail store. I don't know if I can say the brand, but I was still working for Lacoste.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I got on my scooter.
Speaker 3: I was going to work and there was some construction guys and some guys at the scooter rental place, and they're like, they literally put my scene up the next day.
Speaker 2: And they're like we just I fow you. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And I was like, there's no hiding it from this point, like, yeah, they literally put the movie up the next day.
Speaker 1: Wow. Those are two big brands too, which you probably didn't realize.
Speaker 2: At the time.
Speaker 1: I assume I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I had no idea what I was getting into. But for me, it was just like, you know, balls to the wall, let's go, yeah, have a good time.
Speaker 1: I mean, how did that conversation start though, Because you're like, I met some people and they talked me into doing like adult work, and that's usually it's not that simple.
Speaker 3: Well, it was like, okay, so I you know, I was doing retail. I wasn't making the money that I wanted to make.
Speaker 1: Of course I was in retail.
Speaker 3: I was even managing the store, like I was barely getting by. Yeah, and it was a guy, and he's was more trying to push me into like escorting. He was trying to push me that way, and I was like, oh, this could be fun money. But then all in that same week he was also like, you should do a movie. That's gonna help this, that's gonna help that, and.
Speaker 1: So like, okay, I mean, how sexual were you before you got into the industry. Was this always something that was ever in the back of your mind.
Speaker 2: I had never seen a porn until I shot a porn.
Speaker 1: I hadn't an introduction.
Speaker 2: I had never seen a porn movie.
Speaker 3: I was like this, you know, like growing up in sheltered having this jealous boyfriend who literally just kept me under wraps in the house. Like I was like this weird jealous girlfriend and I was like, there's no way I'll let him watch a dirty movie, Like I don't want to see that stuff.
Speaker 1: Were you one of those people that considered that cheating? I did, you know?
Speaker 3: Watchn I totally did, And so yeah, it was crazy for me.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't realize how much that like that guy in my life like shaped who I was. But he was just turning me into what he wanted me to be. Of course, definitely wasn't who I am.
Speaker 1: Of course, So walk me through that first scene, Like, what were you thinking when you shut up on set? Were you nervous?
Speaker 3: I was very nervous, but they made it so comfortable. It was like you I for me, it was like getting dulled up. I felt like a little princess, like people were holding my water for me, and it was like unusual, like every every little thing they did just made it so comfortable that it actually was a lot of fun. And I was super nervous. And you can tell probably the first two years of porn. You can tell I had no idea what I was doing because I'm like making the photographer laugh. So I'm talking the whole photoshoot and every picture is my mouth like talking. You can tell I didn't know what I was doing at all. Yeah, and I was super insecure. Wait, they just made you feel like a princess, like gassing you up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's good, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful, Like this is great, Like I want to do this every day, and so I did.
Speaker 1: So do you remember who you did your first scene with?
Speaker 3: I don't remember who the first scene was with, but I do remember that I think it was the Reality Kings.
Speaker 2: It was the guy I can't remember, the.
Speaker 3: Milk Hunter, the original Milk Hunter, and he would he put a beer can like on my butt, like.
Speaker 2: I just remember that. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his name was Sean something. That was my second scene.
Speaker 1: I don't remember my first name was. Okay, that's all right. So when the scene came out, did you watch it? I couldn't watch it.
Speaker 3: Like I saw a couple of like little clips, and I just couldn't watch the whole thing. I just lost my mat. I didn't watch any of my movies the first five years of porn.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when the movie is such a weird, No, I trust me, Like people ask me why I won't shoot porn. I don't even like looking at myself in the Marijuan sex like if I ever, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would not be able to watch myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. Like I've made like some sex tapes like with significant others.
Speaker 2: I don't watch those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I don't know, like they watch the guy like the guy watches watching them. Yeah, there's one blowjob video that I have, which is very good. Yeah, yeah, very good at it. Yeah, but I don't actually know where that that is anymore either.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. No, I think it was like a mixture. It had to do with like me looking at those pictures, because the first thing you see is your pretty girls, right, your pictures, and so me looking at how goofy I looked, and like I could tell I was talking in every single picture.
Speaker 2: I think that deterred me from what to see me.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh if I don't like did they publish all the photos and even edit them? Oh god, I hate it.
Speaker 3: When coming back then, back then, your entire photo set on the internet for everyone to see.
Speaker 1: And that photographer didn't have the decency to delete the bad ones or even just tell me to shut up.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, I'm nervous, right, I'm taking in front of somebody. I'm nervous, so I'm talking like naturally, my personality is to make everybody else laugh. That's the virgo in us, right, Yeah, yeah, so I'm just talking and laughing and trying to make everybody comfortable so that I'm comfortable of course.
Speaker 2: And yeah it was bad, It was so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would go on the internet and see every single angle and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, So what made you decided to keep going? It was fun.
Speaker 3: I was making good money, and for me, everybody asked like, what's your favorite thing about it? Well, I love the acting, I love getting dressed up, I loving playing I love playing dress up. But it's also good money, and that good money equals freedom for me, and I didn't have freedom for.
Speaker 1: A really long time. Yeah, that's true. I didn't have freedom.
Speaker 3: And so for me, like the freedom of being able to make my own schedule, even though I want to work every day, just the freedom of being able to do that is amazing.
Speaker 1: When you got like your first chick keeps me going, When you got like your first big check or you know, had that steady income.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what your first splurge was.
Speaker 3: My first splurge was packing up my U haul, paying off the apartment in Miami and going straight to La almost a week about a week and a half later, I moved away.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: I shot maybe four or five movies and then I was out.
Speaker 1: And then you were like, goa, that was my slurge.
Speaker 2: This is my thing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to La.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make this work.
Speaker 1: Yep. Wow, Yeah, that's amazing. Did you tell your family and friends back in he like what you were doing.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell anybody, no, okay, I didn't tell family. Okay, but my friends all knew and.
Speaker 1: Then I'm assuming family found out eventually they did, Yes, And was that positive?
Speaker 3: I didn't have a lot of the family members of my life. But my mom she wasn't cool with it. She hasn't been cool with it the first twelve years. Now she's okay, it took twelve years. It took twelve years. Yeah, Now she's finally like.
Speaker 2: You know, Kelly, I don't judge you.
Speaker 3: You know, she says, my real She's like, Kelly Kay, she's real from Houston where Kelly Kay. I'm just not going to judge you anymore. And I'm like, okay, all right, Mom, good, that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you came around. It took her a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you've been in and out of the industry for over seventeen years. Yes, sometimes leaving for family. Sometimes when you fall in love, what pulls you back every time?
Speaker 3: I miss it. It's fun, It's really fun. I've even like taken acting classes. My favorite part of porn is the acting features. I want more features, but even the ones with the setups, you know, the acting. You know it's a top ad so it takes a couple hours just to shoot that part.
Speaker 1: Can you explain to those who don't know what an AD scene is?
Speaker 3: An AD scene automatically you look at it and the first thing you think is that's going to be a long day. So you clock that in your head that it's not going to be like sixty eight hours or it's going to be more like ten to twelve hours. That's because they want to get extra angles, extra shots they shoot.
Speaker 2: It's a longer storyline and.
Speaker 3: That's just so they can put you at the top of the page when you click on the website. But that's what you want. That's awesome. I don't dread it at all. I'm like, please give those all to me. I don't want to be an update.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. So like ad scenes, generally, you'll see, like if you go on a tube site, you'll see like those little speeded up gifts and often there's these really outrageous moments that very specific with their direction about how you capture certain moments and from Mike Kwaser shoots a lot of them. He's so good at them.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Towards the end of my directing career, when I was doing one of my last scenes for Twisty's, we did a Christmas scene and it was an ad scene and I took one look at the script and I was like, oh, fuck this. And I called Mike and I was like, can you please shoot this ad scene for me? Like I will pay you out of my own income, Like I don't want to do it, Like it's just it is. Yeah. Well he's so he makes it fun though, Yeah, and he's so experienced that he knows exactly how to get it. But like there's these just ridiculously goofy moments and they want these particular shots that are sometimes like really difficult to get like logistically, Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're like up and under your leg and they're like make your face.
Speaker 1: Really crazy, Yeah there are You're always like oh like this big, like ridiculous expression.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: The first one Mike ever shot with me, it was to catch a predator spoof.
Speaker 2: Oh, and it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was so funny. How do you make that funny?
Speaker 3: It was It's just because the way they were talking like the guy was acting just like Chris Hansen.
Speaker 2: It was really funny.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it is kind of like it was a little different the way they made it a storyline, but it was fun.
Speaker 1: What is one of your favorite scenes that you've done. One of my favorites is I just because it was different.
Speaker 2: It was with who was It?
Speaker 3: Rachelle Ryan and Lollie Dames and Damian Dayski and Diego Perez and we were on one of those We were in Miami, literally felt like we were in the jungle someone's crazy jungle backyard and we were on one of those tour buses, like the ones that are open on the top.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we rode that around.
Speaker 3: Everybody that was like working on the set were extras. We had more extras and it was like a whole tour bus scene. That was one of my favorites, just because it was so fun and different and it was really funny, like were slamming on the brakes and then I fallen, you know, my mouth falls on a dick.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: It's it's a super cute scene.
Speaker 1: It was who was It for Brassers? Justs brosers, All right, go look it up, guys.
Speaker 2: It was really cute, all right.
Speaker 1: So you talk about reinventing yourself with each return, new look, new vibe, new niche, So walk me through how you do that.
Speaker 3: Well, For one thing, we're very close in age. As you get older, you start to pay more attention to what you eat, in your health, and like, you know, you just take better care of yourself once you get, especially into your forties. But every time I come back, I'm in better shape. I change my hair and it gets better. I learned how to do my makeup better, like everything is better. And just over the years, I've just been getting a lot healthier. My mom's a professional runner, so she's trained me to run marathons. So when I say reinvent, it's just reinvent my look and definitely reinvent my body type.
Speaker 2: And just i feel like I'm just.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm trying to be that fine wine thing, aging like fine wine.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying.
Speaker 3: Each time I come back, I'm just better and I feel better and it's like cool and the breaks help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you don't want to get burnt out.
Speaker 1: No, Well, and also like I mean, you know, the milf thing, wasn't always like a such a big niche as it is now. Now it's one of the most popular niches. It is, I mean back back in my day, but you know, I mean I've been in for twenty seven years, so wow, that's awesome. So early, like in my you know, shooting and directing career, you know, if you were like twenty eight, it was like, yeah, it's at the end career. And then and then honestly, I think the Internet really was responsible for helping to like fuel what people actually wanted to see and create.
Speaker 2: Work for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it feels like it happened with American Pie and like Stiffler's Mom, like the whole mill thing, that's where that came from. But I can't imagine that a movie had that much packed on society. I think it's maybe just that moment when we saw like, oh yeah, like people are like older women and are attractive. And I think also too, like you know, like you said, you take better care of yourself with just how much we've learned about health and fitness and oh yeah, biohacking and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know for sure, Yeah, I entered right when it was just getting started, because that's, you know, right when I moved to La Lisa Ann was my agent for about a year, which is awesome, and that's right when she did the Sarah Palin was right around that time, and and so yeah, that's just right when it started getting popular. Yeah, and I just the only thing I hated about that was thanks to my mom, I have pretty good jeens. When I would get on set, they would do my makeup and the director would come in there and be like, put darker, lipstick, maker, look older, put change to close them off, lots of mave like that's.
Speaker 1: The only thing I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it's definitely it was fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: I'm super lucky at the time that they came in and the people that were around me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great. Yeah, they really helped.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Melanie, tell me a little bit about marathon running. I well, I'm clearly no longer the shape that I was six months ago or whatever, but like I could, I remember, I was so proud of myself.
Speaker 2: I was in a oranginary.
Speaker 1: I got to three miles. Yeah, and that was like that felt like such an achievement. But I cannot imagine running twenty seven miles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's twenty six point two miles, and it's crazy. It's a roller coaster of emotions. My mom, you know, she trained me. I've run three now and I'm working towards a fourth very soon. I can't always train for marathons because I get I get really skinny, and I just don't I don't like the way I look when I'm really skinny. I like, I want some meat on my bones.
Speaker 1: So what keeps you running the marathons? Then? So it's obviously not like just a fitness thing. It's like an achievement thing.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's a challenge, and the runners high is a real thing, and it's very addictive.
Speaker 2: I have addictive personality already. It just feels so good to run.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 3: I work out so much, so many thoughts in my head when I'm training. The most that you'll train up to is I think maybe a sixteen or seventeen training session. You won't run over that for a marathon. That's about as far as you run and your training and it's like, you know, short runs, long runs. She makes it up for me. But when you actually get to the race, when you're on about mile twenty of twenty six. That's when it is more painful to slow down and walk than it is to run. And it's hard to describe to somebody, but it hurts. It's like you can't stop. You just have to keep pushing it and pushing it, and you laugh, you cry. You get this like runners high, Like it's insane.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I laughed for like an hour. I cried for like an hour. Every race I do the same thing. Wow, But it feels so good after when you're done, Like it's just like, you know, I like to set goals and accomplish them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, my my brother was He doesn't do it anymore, but he was an ultra runner, which is one hundred miles. Yeah, I'm good on that's easy to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He ran for like twenty seven twenty six hours straight. Like they don't even stop to pee. It was pee in their pants. They do.
Speaker 2: They do when my mom's trying to get a certain time, She's like.
Speaker 1: You know, that's just what happens. Yeah, I mean I guess like it's gonna the wind is gonna dry you off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's probably like all water at that point. Mm hmmm. It is it's intense.
Speaker 3: It's like she's she's seventy two and she runs a four and a half hour marathon at Boston and I think my best time is five hours thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: So that just tells you, like wow.
Speaker 3: But once you, once you become a runner, like it's you can't ever stop. You always want to do it. Yeah, but lately I've just been trying to do a lot more weights, you know, but I miss it.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm I've heard that like weightlifting can actually be kind of better for you.
Speaker 3: It or like it is especially in your forties, like yeah, when the hormones start moving around and all that crazy stuff. Yeah, it's the it's the weight training that's that's more important.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you're turning fifty in September. I am, And you say, like you feel like that you're just getting started. I do. Do you really feel that way or some of that just the old Like we got to pretend like we don't care about getting old.
Speaker 3: I used to be so worried about getting older, like late thirties, early forties, but now I'm like proud of my age and not tell everybody this is great. And it didn't tell anybody. But I got married this last break. Oh, I wasn't shooting mainstream. I was just doing just my of I got married for two years, and I say, I'm just getting started now because I know that I will never do that again.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Get married again.
Speaker 3: You want to kick it together forever, fine, but no paperwork. That was my first marriage, and I feel like I'm just getting started out because I have a whole new outlook after that. I've had relationships and I've stopped when I fall in love and like lived with somebody for a while. But you know, the marriage thing was intense. I didn't think I was ever going to do it. I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, yeah, I mean I had a starter marriage before I met my current hunt. But so you you're saying that you have a whole new outlook on life. Now, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Because during that marriage, you know, that's that was my first time being a relationship where OnlyFans was around. And I made a lot of sacrifices. Some of them it was like a compromise who set down on how to talk right? But I made a lot of I stopped doing a lot of things that I really didn't want to do, but also like I was in love, and I just know now after going through that the past couple of years, I'm never going to do that again. I'm never gonna stop doing what I like to do and being myself.
Speaker 2: For a relationship. I finally learned my lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took three relationships and one marriage to do that, but I learned my lesson this time, and I feel really good about it. I have Brittany Andrews to look up to. She's still trucking and she just got married. Yeah, and she looks amazing and she's still going.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I feel like.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Like, yeah, you know, older women are popular right now, so that's why I have that good outlook.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I mean, are you interested in like dating again? And how is dating for you? Are you even trying?
Speaker 3: My divorce isn't final until my birthday because it's six months in California.
Speaker 1: Have to wait.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been thinking about that a lot, and I'm like, I always said I would never date an industry guy, but I'm I'm thinking, like, maybe, you know, I might consider that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, there's a lot of cute guys there are. Yeah, what about what about a fan? Do you think you'd ever date a fan?
Speaker 2: My last relationship was a fan, the one you married, or in being honest, he was a client.
Speaker 1: Ah, gotcha, gotcha client that never stopped calling and never went away, and then that did not work out. What do you so do you think you be open to dating a fan again or is there something about that dynamic that doesn't work?
Speaker 2: It wasn't really like part of it.
Speaker 3: I think that that's just kind of how we met, but after that it wasn't even like, you know, a thing for us.
Speaker 1: I would definitely date a fan again, for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, but there's just so many cool things that industry couples are doing nowadays, Like there's a whole space for that, and I'm like, maybe there's a cutie for me.
Speaker 1: Out there, like when Pornhub's best Couple. Yeah, that's so cute. So what do you look for in me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What are the physical and like mental characteristics that like you would require to get you to settle down.
Speaker 3: I don't have physical okay, you know, just as long as I'm attracted to them. But I'm also very attracted to people from their inside. So and you have you have to be funny. You have to be a funny guy, and you have to laugh at my jokes too.
Speaker 2: You be funny, and you always have to think I'm funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I need you to want to have a good time, Like I want to go out and explore, like I'm halfway through my life now.
Speaker 2: I want to travel, I want to see the world.
Speaker 3: I want to work hard, which is why I think an industry guy would be perfect for me at this point.
Speaker 2: I always said for so.
Speaker 3: Long, I'm such a hypocrite. I could never date a porn guy. And like my whole outlook has changed now recently too. Okay, yeah, so if you're in the industry, holler.
Speaker 2: Hit me up.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the industry treats performers over forty over fifty differently than it used to? I mean, you've been in and out for a while, Like, how do you see that?
Speaker 3: Back then, there was always just like this thing like we weren't as good as.
Speaker 2: The younger girls.
Speaker 3: I kind of had that feeling, But nowadays I feel like as far as like the industry people, the directors and stuff, they appreciate us way more on set.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love shooting molves. Yeah, it was my favorite.
Speaker 1: When it got to do like milf movies, I'm like, they're going to be on time, they're going to bring their wardrobe. They would have read the script. Yeah, they're going to like the same music as me. I'll depeche Mode on and they'll know rocking out. It's true.
Speaker 3: I can tell that they're like, you know, they have better days when when there's older women on set.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was always like happier to shoot MILFs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we know what we're doing. Like that's that's the secret is like, yeah, the experience that that makes everything better.
Speaker 1: So you're manifesting your first feature film with a major company this year. If you could have like the dream Shoe, what would that be?
Speaker 3: Just like a cool location like I saw recently like redid one that was like a girl's like a camp.
Speaker 1: Oh, like a summer camp thing. Yes, uh, I can't.
Speaker 2: Remember the name, but it was so cool. I would have did the best camp conversion camp. Yeah, I think that's the name.
Speaker 1: It was like my I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I don't ever watch born. I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: I just saw like you know, yeah, but I think it was about like, you somewhere you're supposed to send like lesbians and they straighten them out or something that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That was the That was the sense that I got. Or maybe they flipped.
Speaker 1: They probably flipped that obviously everyone remains lesbians at the end. That that was the gist that I got.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: I even two summers ago when I because I wasn't shooting mainstream, I took some acting classes here in LA and I'm like, that's what I'm manifesting.
Speaker 1: I really want to do.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to do one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, fully, somebody like finds a you know, a character for me, any particular role that you'd like to play.
Speaker 1: I'd love to be mean.
Speaker 2: Comedy would comedy would? It would be easy and fun.
Speaker 3: But again I like a auld challenge, so something scary or somebody is just be a mean person.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd like to be the villain. Okay, yeah, yeah, I mean sometimes there's are more dynamic roles speaking of like being mean. Do you do any like dommy mommy type content? I do?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And do you do you enjoy that it's fun? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All my customs are like stepmommy stuff. Yeah, it's awesome. So they're fun. I play all the different characters.
Speaker 1: So how do you draw the line between because I find that I struggle with this sometimes. How do you draw the line between like giving the customer what they want in terms of, you know, level of meanness versus like just flat out insulting them. I can't use some of the words that they want me to use. I just can't do it. It's just not in me. It's not who I am. But I can I can make it cool.
Speaker 3: In other ways, so they're still going to get the whole vibe that they wanted. Yeah, I just I struggle with that a lot. I just can't be all the way mean to people. If you want me to tell you have you know, like do you have a tiny penis? I will, but I'm just not going to say it too crazy and too derogatory. But I'm just going to make up for it with hotness, hopefully.
Speaker 1: It's surprising how many guys are into small penis humiliation. Mm hmm, it is. It is a thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I try I try to imagine like what that feels like and how that's exciting, and the only thing I could come up with in my head was that, you know, I have an area of opportunity is my thighs. I can always tone up my thighs, right, But I do get a little turned on when the guy makes me feel comfortable and he's like, oh, I like all this jelly moving around, Like when a guy says that to me, Like, normally that would be kind of offensive, but I like that.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's how kind of maybe they feel. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, They're like, oh, I like all those dimples in your butt, and I'm like, oh, okay, I like.
Speaker 2: That kind of.
Speaker 1: But that's like making you feel good about what you perceive to be a flaw, sure, whereas this is making you feel bad about what people perceive as a flaw that turns you on.
Speaker 2: I don't have the human to say that.
Speaker 3: I try so hard to understand it, and like, so I can only you can only pull from your personal We don't have penises, so we definitely know how important that is.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I'll get a little crazy and I'll just be like, yeah, like riding your dick.
Speaker 2: It feels like I'm just scissoring somebody.
Speaker 3: Like I'll come up with some creative ways to cut them down, but it's still not mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Well, how is penis size for you?
Speaker 1: Like, in terms of how important it is, penisize is not important to me. Some of the best sex I've had is just because the guy is really passionate and takes his time and sometimes like even with a very small penis, like I'm good, Yeah, I'm good. Like they know how to work it, they move their hips around. For me, it's just all about that, Like you know, sexy the beginning the fore play. What advice would you give to men who would like to be a better lover communicate?
Speaker 2: I say, make sure you ask the woman what she likes.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna be confident because you know you're doing what she likes, you know what I mean. So that's my biggest thing is just like I like to talk and it's fun to talk about it, Like if you're at dinner, like talk about the sex, but you're actually getting the information that you need.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But when you do get back after dinner, you know what you're doing it right?
Speaker 2: You know a little bit, what do you like what personally gets you going.
Speaker 3: I love kissing and I like what I used to call it back in the day, dry humping.
Speaker 2: I'm from Texas. I used to call it hunting.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: That's a Texas thing, the down South thing, I guess. Yeah, Like I like making out with clothes on first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like that anticipation, drawing it out, M yeah, I find it. You know, speaking to so many women about this topic, is that a lot of guys I think are rushed and they rush through the foreplay yep, and they don't realize that like women take a while to get there. And I feel like also unfortunately, a lot of men get their like sex education or their knowledge of women's pleasure from porn and the four place never that long. Yeah, you just don't have time. Yeah, we're also shooting it generally for the male gaze, and they're not interested in seeing a long yeah amount of four places.
Speaker 2: So for them, it's like the girl's.
Speaker 1: Like wet immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, that's just because like when you were kissing me, I spit in my hand and I was putting some water on it, and you're like, oh, you're so wet, and I'm like, no, it's been thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: I'm not wait, I just tricked you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and then I also if they're gonna like rush right into sex, then I just have to suck the dick because that actually turns me on because I'm like gazing into their eyes and it kind of I like to tease, so I get turned on from teasing. So if you let me suck your dick long enough beforehand, then I can get get where I need to be.
Speaker 1: If you're not going to do any work.
Speaker 2: Right, if you let me mm hmmm. I love how you say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you, well, I guess some guys are probably they're like, no, get off, get off. Yeah, they're afraid they're gonna like come too early. Yeah, and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have this cool thing that I do, Like my mouth is on it, but my tongues would on around inside like.
Speaker 1: That's my jam on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to I like to work the head first, like, yeah, I feel like I'm pretty good at it. It may not translate that well on camera because you can't see what my tongue is doing, but trust me, like there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: There's a party underneath there that you can't see it is. I've perfected that part at least.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, working in this industry, you get you get to have your practice. So that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I have another trick, like I'm revealing all my tricks. Lady, Yes, I want to hear it checks out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check this out, ladies and gentlemen. So I chew the blue Orbit gum. Okay, the blue one, and for me, that's the best kissing gum. But right before, if I if I feel like he's going to go down on me, right before, I'll spit some of that you know, gum juice in my hand and rub it all my pussy. My pussy tastes good. It's like nice and all minthy. So yeah, that's my little trick.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: So I never worry if I'm a little sweaty, uncomfortable and no problem, just put some blue Orbit juice on there, okay, and it works.
Speaker 2: That's so specifically blue Orbit gum. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's just the best one. Yeah me, that's just in my opinion, I don't know. And then I can keep it in my mouth the whole time, up in my jaw if I'm sucking a dick, and it makes it kind of menthoughy and the guy seem to like that, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Wow, we're making a whole like sensory experience. It's like a thing.
Speaker 3: And then I'm not uncomfortable because I know my pussy tastes like gum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love that, Tami maybe, but hey no, no, no, no, we're all about that here. So you love costumes, themes and like funny setups. Yes, what's the most fun or the most ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Concept you've ever shot? I think they're both.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say ridiculous, but I would say super cheesy. Like I ordered like the Little Aladdin lamp and it had the Genie costume, and like we did the is from my olafe and we did the cute little me and Finny Finny, he's so cute.
Speaker 2: I put the Genie costume on. We did like the purple magic bubble like every time.
Speaker 3: I even rubbed the thing here and he was in my backyard and he was like homeless dude.
Speaker 1: So he had holes in.
Speaker 3: The thing, and so he found the Genie thing and he rubbed it. I peered, I snapped my fingers. And he has a house and money, and then he wishes for something else, and then in the bedroom that he wishes to fuck the genie.
Speaker 2: So he fucks the genie.
Speaker 3: And then after I said, I'm gonna go take a shower, make sure you don't rub the lamp again. If you rub it the fourth time, you only get three, you lose everything. And so he rubs it again, and then he's back in my backyard homeless again, and we cut up his socks. And then listen, I love the but I like I love producing those little things, like all those little cosplays what you call it, right, Yeah, I love cosplay.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Do you have any favorite cosplay costumes? Specifically?
Speaker 3: They're all fun. The only thing I haven't done that I really want to do is Scooby Doo Like. I even know there's a van in San Diego. You can rent it and they'll drive it.
Speaker 1: Up the hole.
Speaker 2: Oh really, the actual van yet I haven't got.
Speaker 3: I know there's been plenty of Scooby Doos, but I haven't done one myself.
Speaker 1: Would you be, Daphne, probably yes, yeah, definitely. So speaking of producing, let's talk about the content events that you produce, create and direct. Yes, you recently did one with seventeen creators, just give us a little more intell on what that's all about.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: So I like to get together and do you know, the bigger the group, the better for collabing and exposure for everybody. And I've done several with like, you know, ten girls, which was a lot, planning the whole day from start to finish, the concepts, the costumes, all of that. But I took on a really really big one and I said, I'm gonna do We're gonna do Saint Patti's Day, We're gonna do Easter, and then we'll do a gym one because the house had a nice gym and you don't ever get to really fucking a gym.
Speaker 1: That's hard to do.
Speaker 3: So we invited seventeen people and only three guys. Three of them were the fellies. And it's a lot. It's a lot, you know, corraling all these girls and like having everybody put their phones down. But I had to plan out a schedule, we had to order costumes, we had to do plan the social media and everything. And it turned out perfect and everybody was like, I can't believe you're doing this, like and it was hard.
Speaker 2: It was very very hard, but I pulled it off.
Speaker 3: And so like, yeah, I'm going to help Kender Cox is going to do an event, you know in one of my friends and she's going to hire me to do that.
Speaker 2: So people are actually hiring me now to help them. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the putting together the logistics for those things are crazy. I mean we did the strip chat House in February and that was twenty five girls. Wow, And that was a lot I didn't do like well, I mean it was my agency that put it together, Like you know, I have to credit like the team that I work with did an amazing job. Yeah. Like logistically even, and it comes down to like things that like a lot of people don't think about, like parking, you know what I mean, Like that's a big part of it. And like how's everyone We're you going to put everybody in like all the ideas, he's in the paperwork and going to make sure everyone does it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot. It was a full day. I think we got there at like nine o'clock. Everyone showed up around ten thirty and we didn't leave till seven thirty. It was a full day, but we got three really good scenes end up being super cute.
Speaker 2: And then I had everything planned out.
Speaker 3: I had every single TikTok we were going to do, every single ig we're going to do, Like everything was planned out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I probably those two weeks before it happened, I probably worked like fifty hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah week.
Speaker 2: It's everything just putting it together beforehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everybody was so gracious and thankful, and I'll do it again, but I'm not going to do it that me people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Ted is going to be like my limit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You've been in the industry for a while. Do you have any like long term friendships that have lasted across like your seventeen years in the industry?
Speaker 2: You know what I had.
Speaker 3: There's girls like that I that I met a long time ago that we may not even talk for two or three years, but then when we link up again, it's like we you know, it's like nothing.
Speaker 2: It was like we talked yesterday, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you find that the sex work community is like welcoming?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that it's like a big, big family, and then you know, we all we get into our arguments and every you know, women, we're gossipy, in general, and we have gossip with gosspel gossip, you know. But if somebody like, when it's time to come together, we always come together.
Speaker 1: What would you say to people who, you know, say that the porn industry is evil and degrading to women and like Ruin's relationships and the fabric of society overall. I just think that's crazy. It's not true at all.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, I feel like it's just we're just all normal people. We just have really fun jobs like we do.
Speaker 3: And I think, you know, back then it was a little different, but now it's like we don't care what people think, and most people think it's cool. There's a lot of misconceptions that fans have, but yeah, it's like we're one big, happy family. We're responsible, we look out for each other, you know, we make really good decisions.
Speaker 2: The most common misconception that you come across.
Speaker 3: That were not clean, like yeah when and I just I know so many women who just have never been tested their entire lives, but they're out there, yeah wildin.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's not it's not only just like you know, testing, right, because we have a pretty strict protocol for testing, but also like hygiene yeah, like porn stars are the most hygienic people. Oh yeah, Ever, I mean, look at your gum trick just that on itself, right doing that. Yeah, no, we're so clean.
Speaker 3: And then I'm you know, I'm already like OCD about everything, so I'm like one of those German It's funny. I'm shoot porn and I get a lot of juices. But I'm also a germophobe. So oh yeah, we're clean. I got a spray when I get off set, I got this spreayet that spray, and when I get there, you know, spring water right up inside. Like ye, the water bottle doesn't have enough stream water stream for me. Really, I use the spring. I use the water bottle and it just gush it up.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't even use it. You don't even use a because most people take the douche.
Speaker 2: So what it's common.
Speaker 1: For performers to douche before a scene, at least here in America. I have to say, I traveled to Europe and I shot in Europe, and they don't generally do that there. Doushes like don't exist in Europe. But what they do do is they usually take a shower right before the scene, right, So like God, for bitch, do you have a location without a shower?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because I have been yelled at for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyways, they'll replace the like vinegar solution in the douche with water because you know, for people that are shooting that frequently, all that solution and your body can throw your pH off.
Speaker 2: So water is generally safer. But you don't even use that.
Speaker 1: I can't use applicatorn nice smooth applicator. You're just gonna take.
Speaker 2: One of those.
Speaker 1: Water bottles to show it up there.
Speaker 3: I get my spring water and I've been down and I just crushed crushed the water bottle. It goes up in there like it's clean one shot. I don't gotta worry about the little drip coming out of the top of the douche. That's not enough for me. That's not gonna do anything that little water sprinkle of water in there. But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Hey, whatever works for you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people look at me crazy when I tell them that I clean out with water, but with a water bottle, But then I think it's kind of normal. Now, yeah, a lot of I think a lot more people do it than I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't been on set for a bit, so, but.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people are like looking at me, like does she just say give me a water bottle?
Speaker 1: Like do you need a douche?
Speaker 2: No, you gotta spring water. Let's go.
Speaker 1: So, after everything, the leaps, the breaks, the reinventions, what advice would you give the woman who's thirty two, miserable in her day job and wondering if it's too late to do something as bold as join the adult industry. It is never too late. It is never too late.
Speaker 3: If it's meant for you when you'd start doing it, it's just gonna it's gonna happen. Yeah, And it's a lot of fun, no matter at what level you're at. If you're just like beginning and you don't shoot a lot of scenes but you're just doing content and stuff like, it's as long as you're creative and you have a good personality.
Speaker 2: I think that goes a really long way nowadays.
Speaker 3: Because there's a lot of beautiful girls, there's a lot of beautiful people. But I feel like if you have good work ethic and you're positive, you can go far and it's easy.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you know now that you wish you had known? When you first started, Like, would you have done anything differently?
Speaker 2: Goodness, I wouldn't have taken breaks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of lucky with the of and stuff, just because I've been in for so long. You still have a fan base and they kind of never go away.
Speaker 1: They're like where did you go?
Speaker 3: But they always seem to come back, which is awesome. But if I would do anything differently, I would have never quit.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you'd be further along in your career if you hadn't? Probably? Yeah, okay, yeah for sure for sure.
Speaker 1: So I mean, but you did mention earlier that you know sometimes like the breaks were good for you mentally. So nowadays, assuming that you're no longer, you're not going to take a break anytime soon. No, Right, how do you unwind from work? And how do you like keep that work life balance going? I work a lot.
Speaker 3: The good thing about nowadays and what's popular is I love doing like THEFTV and stuff, So that is actually fun for me. And people would say, no, you're working, and I'm like, no, I'm unwinding, Like I have so much fun with my girls when we do these shoots, like we laugh all day long.
Speaker 2: Like work is fun for me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I feel I can't sit at home and like sit in my bed or sit on my couch, like I just can't sit down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think good. Yeah, the virgo.
Speaker 1: It's the virgo.
Speaker 3: And it's also that mentality that never went out of my brain, like yeah, I missed, I missed those years and I'm like always trying to make up for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I know, I get that. It is so hard for me to relax. It's the virgo in you.
Speaker 1: We're both virgos. Yeah, it's bad. Like I'm like, okay, I'm gonna take a bath and I'm gonna run a bubble bath. I'm gonna bring my book. I'm not gonna work on my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking forty minutes later, well my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the bathtub, like I haven't touched my book. Yep, I'm like just I just I was like, oh, I'll do this one thing, and then m forty minutes later, in the bass cold, I'm like sending an email.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: I think the only time when I just won't touch my phone, and I guess it's I love working out, I love exercise, I like being outdoors. So those are the times like when I go hiking by running canyon.
Speaker 2: I don't have cell service, so I have to be well with nature. Yeah that's helpful.
Speaker 3: So I think that's the most unwinding thing that I do is when I'm outside working out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm definitely I So I go like hiking around my house, especially now, like there's so much I can't do at the moment.
Speaker 2: So I go like hiking around my house and I am.
Speaker 1: One like, oh shit, because like things occur to me when I when it's kind of quiet, and I'm like, oh, I gotta do this. I gotta do this. And then I'll stop and I'll fire off an email and I'll get back and I'll be like, God, I didn't get that much exercise, but I got a lot of other shit done. Yeah God Yeah, Well, Melanie, thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a separate segment for my Patreon members because I know you guys send me some questions, but for now, where can people find you? And anything in particular to look forward to this year.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a lot of really cool collabse like in fact, I finally got to shoot with Jason Love last week.
Speaker 1: I was so excited about this awesome. I guess put oil on his body once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shot it.
Speaker 1: I shot like a solo of him from many bits like forever ago. Yeah, and I remember like I had someone had to oil him up. I mean, there wasn't anyone else to do it. And it was outside and it was sunny by the pool, like you can't be dry. Yeah. So it was so much fun.
Speaker 3: His assistant shot everything for us and planned everything out for us. So I just showed up at his house and it was great. It comes out July nineteenth, but you can find everything.
Speaker 2: It's just Melanieminoe dot com.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, so easy, and you guys can find me on Instagram and on Twitter at Holly Randall. If you're listening to this on an audio podcast, please make sure that you leave a review. It helps me so much. If you're watching this on YouTube, please like and subscribe. Thank you guys so much for watching, and I'll see you next week.