Speaker 1: Juicys, God, every stay on the top in the wood shovel.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to prison today. Guys go to prison. And this is not did he trial oriented? Though, by the way, just so you know, because a lot of people are exhausted by it, they're just tired of hearing about it. So we're not going to do that. R. Kelly's in jail. He's trying to get out though. He's trying to get an emergency motion to be released from prison. He's saying his life is in immediate danger because the Nazis are trying to kill him. My question is do you get what you deserve? Or should things be humane in prison?
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say he was trying to get out of prison because his bladder was full.
Speaker 4: I only have come on, I only have.
Speaker 3: Sympathy for the people that are in prison that didn't do it, so they should be in a different prison. So like the Andy du Frans who didn't commit the crime and are just being punished and having to do a bunch of paperwork for the warden and like helping everybody with their taxes and stuff, but they're really not guilty. Those specific guys I have sympathy for guys like our Kelly, I don't have a lot of sympathy for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough because they felt like there's a lot of mounting evidence on him, right, there's tons mounting. No, the evidence was mounting. There was there was many forms of evidence.
Speaker 3: I don't think you used that, Jerry, it was properly. Well, it wasn't mounting, it was just standing over and streaming.
Speaker 2: Well, we have murder cases where we got the DNA wrong or we got a fingerno clipping wrong or something, and that's terrible. There was like multiple instances. But it is kind of crazy. You go to prison and automatically it's like, yeah, okay, I could get raped, I could get murdered, and maybe that's just a part of what you get. But he's filing this junction, okay, trying to get out here because he says there's a murder for higher plot involving prison officials and another inmate to have him whacked. So he doesn't want to get whacked.
Speaker 3: Oh, he wants to get whacked or just not by the Nazis.
Speaker 2: Off the planet, and he wants to get whacked off the planet. You know, that's what would happened, he would die.
Speaker 4: I'm a big believer in rehabilitation.
Speaker 3: I am too, and so for that reason, I'm not cool with just like hey man, prison rape too bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not cool with that either.
Speaker 3: And I realized there's really heinous, horrible humans that have done some horrible stuff, and you can make compelling evidence for eye for an eye stops. I get all that, but I just think that the culture inside those bars is not humane and really what we stand for. But if you don't act humane, do you deserve to be treated humane? Like I feel I think we could. I'm like in favor of the death penalty. If you do something super heinous, Bam, you're gone. Just thanks for stopping by. Good luck in the next round. I think with yourself, yeah, we got to pay for that.
Speaker 2: But they don't pay for it that much. I mean the conditioning systems or prisons. I'm going to go out to the golden rule quick and I for an eye is the golden rule that leaves a room full of blind men, so terrible golden rule.
Speaker 4: And the golden rule is the r. Kelly rule.
Speaker 2: No, it's a different one. He had a different set of rules, but.
Speaker 4: They were golden.
Speaker 5: Isn't why. This is why there are different like levels of prisons, right, like, yeah, the crime. So maybe he shouldn't have been doing so many bad things. He wouldn't be in such.
Speaker 4: A bad years. Thank you, finally a voice of reason.
Speaker 2: I think, like, and that's where you goe like, and I think this is terrible too, But like, okay, so you think you're gonna get whacked off the planet by the Nazis, then solitary confinement is your other option. I don't think sorry bout you is a good plan either. But also, if you've done that many crimes, maybe the only play is sorry about you.
Speaker 3: Solitary confinement is cruel and human. Look what it did to Bane. That's a great point.
Speaker 4: I just watch that again.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere in prison news, does this name a music artist of the last ten years? Does this name ring a bail? What Salento?
Speaker 4: It's what you can put on a sandwich to make it taste.
Speaker 2: For that's cilantro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Celencho Is has been sentenced to thirty years in prison for the fatal shooting of his cousin. He is the rapper. Although he shot his cousin and then he got thirty years or Kelly got thirty years for all his sex stuff. Cilento is the rapper known for Watch Me Whip, Watch Me and Nane. Oh do you remember that? I do remember that. That guy is in prison.
Speaker 4: He blew it. He was set, he had we had one hit. He was set for life. It was done. He had to shoot his cousin.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he got publishing on that song. I really did not know the name of the artist. That's the name of the artist, neither.
Speaker 2: Until I saw the story this morning. I didn't, and I wanted to see if you guys would know. I thought about Watching Me Whip or nine in ten years either.
Speaker 4: All right, there you have it. That's really good. Let's go to prison for the Hollywood Shuffle. How was uplifting? Coming up in just three minutes, let's take a look at the NBA Finals. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: We'll run in the NBA Finals through skins basketball Brain. That's coming up in just three minutes. Next on the Eagle before