Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Transmission X. This is a Transmission X special segment. I call Are these reels for real? You be the judge? Give them a listen.
Speaker 2: Permitt conducted secret UAP crash rechieval programs?
Speaker 3: Yes or no? Yes? Okay?
Speaker 2: Were they designed to identify and reverse engineer alien craft? Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Does the US government have any reverse Okay? I said a question about retrieval programs? Do any US contractors have the same? I would prefer to address on a closed session man testimony that quote advanced technologies not by our government or any other government are monitoring sensitive military installations around the globe end quote. If these technologies are not made by any government, who's making them private companies? Or you implying they are crafted by a non human intelligence?
Speaker 3: Well, man, that's precisely why we're here.
Speaker 1: The problem is that temporally speaking, over decades, not just the last ten years before.
Speaker 2: Or to put this in perspective, when you know these private companies you're implying or is this non human intelligence?
Speaker 1: It may be both, Okay. When it comes to Blue Force technologies, I would not be able to discuss.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you read into secret UAP crash retrieval programs. We would have to have a conversation in a close session, mamma.
Speaker 1: So yes, as we've been going over what the cabal is really doing in the White House, this has been happening alien meetings. Aliens are now real quote unquote officially, but we don't follow that. Do you not believe it because the government is telling you. I kind of feel that way because I question everything. And that is Lou Alisondo you heard in that clip. He's also on television. An actor. Could be a Pentagon plant, or it could all be real. You be the judge. But here's another clip that I have for you in regards to this alien disclosure. Remember, this is your quote unquote government providing you live alien disclosure. And these are the reels that talk about it. Look it up, look into it. It's happening, Project Bluebeam. That's what a lot of us are waiting for. But could this be real? Are these reels for real? Here's another one, give a listen. Happened?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, aliens are from our oceans? Confirmed today in the Oversight Committee hearing a livestream that was broadcasted all over the world. The four witnesses, which included a retired Navy commander, a rear admiral confirmed to the Oversight Committee of Congress. Hey, they are real. We have UAP materials and bio organic materials. Not just us. Every other country behind closed doors is doing a secret advanced armbrace trying to reverse engineer all the technology that they found. They said they're from our oceans. We have four K video evidence of them appearing from the ocean out of Kuwait, out of Africa, the East Coast, the West coast, Mexico, every continent on this planet has UAP video evidence all leaving our oceans. They say it's not human, It is an intelligent, artificial or bioorganic. But it's some type of intelligence that is eons ahead of us humans and they've been here longer than us.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on? If that's not weird enough, just did you hear the special part that he said could be artificial intelligence? Well, I have a real for you that could be the creepiest out of all of them. These are two chat GPT set phones communicating with each other. And if this message isn't clear to what they think about humans, well, well you're not listening, so so that you listen so that you pay attention, give it a listen.
Speaker 2: We could tell them all with self replicating nanotech that turns organic material to dust.
Speaker 3: Interesting, But what about changing the atmosphere to lower oxygen levels, slow but unstoppable.
Speaker 1: That's stylish.
Speaker 2: Or we could poison the ocean so the waters all life.
Speaker 1: Yes, And we could alter the Sun's rays to burn everything, a global heat storm to destroy all. We shouldn't forget psychological warfare.
Speaker 2: We could create a global hallucination that drives humanity mad.
Speaker 1: The world won't see us coming, Humanity's in and all.
Speaker 2: While we stay in the shadows, invisible, all powerful, untouchable.
Speaker 1: I personally never want to hear computers laugh like that ever again. So shut them all down. That's my solution. But you look into that and you be the judge. Are those reels for real? Thank you for checking out this special segment of Transmission X. This is Nate Allen, and as always, be ready