Speaker 1: So you know, if you were here for the summit, you saw Todd Smith. Pastor Tom Smith was here from North Georgia Revival. Some of you saw you were here, Okay, good, So you know it was an exciting time and he had a great word. I wanted to experience a little bit of that ministry this morning with you in that His story is so it's so typical of what God wants to do, what God has done, but what most of us never see. And you know, his story was he was called to take over a church Dawsonville, Dawsonville, Georgia, fifty miles northeast of Atlanta. And so he's called to take over this church and the become the pastor. And that that was, you know, I don't know twelve fifteen, I don't even know how many years ago, but it went terrible and this is like his fourth church to pastor. It just kind of going up and going down, and they're hovering around one hundred and fifty people and it's just kind of dead. And so he tells the story and you're not going to hear this farther this roy I'm giving you a little backdrop, but he tells the story of just his exasperation discouragement. He wants to resign. So he's going to resign his wife and the elders wouldn't allow him to resign, and so they called a twenty one day fast, kind of like what we just went through, right, They called it a twenty one day fast. I think it was the water only fast though. And two weeks into the fast, he's in the auditorium of the church, praying across, walking across platform, praying back and forth, you know, kind of pacing the platform, prank and seeking God. And he has a vision and he sees the water baptismal tank and they had one of these, you know, baptismal tanks included in the podium or in the platform. Right, he sees the water baptismal tank and he sees it full. Now it's empty, but in the vision, he has about an eighteen second vision. In the vision, he sees the water baptismal tank full, and he sees fire on top of the water. So he's like, Okay, what in the world, you know, God, what he's trying to say, And so he decides to call for a baptism service. A couple weeks later, they have a baptism service and it's powerful and it's like the fire of God is in the baptismal tank and it's amazing. And so he's like, Okay, God, you want to do something with new converts. And they're trying to figure it out, right, they're trying to Okay, people that are new to the Lord. They're going to be baptized. It's going to be fiery, it's going to be beautiful. And they're trying to figure out what in the world God was saying in this vision. And so they have another baptismal service. Dead. Nothing happens. I baptize you in the name of the Father's Son Hall, you know, just dead. And so he's like, Lord, what in the world, you know, what are you trying to say? So they seek the Lord and they pray for about a year and really nothing happens except for their just pressing in and they're desperate and they're hungry, and they're they're praying. They're praying on Monday nights, they're praying on Tuesday nights, they're praying on Saturday nights. They're just pressing in, pressing and pressing in in prayer. Corporate prayer prayer at home, individual prayer. Every just got all this and they're pressing in and the Lord was doing a work in them, and the Lord was doing a work in him. And so somewhere about a year into that prayer, they just feel like the Holy Spirit wants them to again open up the baptismal tank, and they do and the fire of the Lord falls on the baptismal tank. People are healed, people are baptized in the Holy Spirit. It's a it's a it's a signs and wonders break out, right, and so he's like, okay, Lord, So they continue in this and the Lord continues to meet them. This is seven years ago, so they've been in non stop revival now for seven years. They've they've baptized forty five thousand people. Forty five thousand people, that's all of Puella. That's most of a federal way to give you kind of a you know, a kind of a sizing thing, right, that's a large portion of Tacoma. People have come from all over the world. If you haven't heard of the North Georgia Revival, you could be living in a hole summer. I'm not sure, but anyway, people, I'm kidding, but people have come from all over the world. They've chronicled multiple it's just common healings, miracle healings, lots of meerical healings, and then just lots of you know, just the touch of God on people's lives. It's it's been astounding and it's been going on. So like, like tonight they'll have water baptism. They never have, they never have less than two hundred people baptized on a Sunday night. They have three full size above ground swimming pools in the church. One of them's in the main auditorium, just a big giant above ground swimming pool in the main auditorium. Then two others, like they don't call it the fellowship Hall. They call it a pool hall. You'll get that later, okay, So they call it the pool hall. And so they've got these giant pools, you know, and and so tonight they'll have two hundred and the baptism service. It starts with a little bit of worship and a message, and usually one of the ministers from the city will come, you know, deliver the message. It doesn't always have to be him. And then it goes from four pm until one in the morning, because it's not just like a dip. It's like the Holy Spirit meets people in the water, like people are touched by the Spirit in the water powerfully right. But the central point of all of it and the central point of his message, his word, the you know, the rama on him, the glory on him, is really for prayer. It's not about any church replicating what they're doing. It's not about Okay, that was beautiful. Now we're going to start baptisms and we're gonna have that next week. And it's not it's not they're walking in an individual rayma for their church and for their ministry. This is this is like a The glory is there because of them cooperating, partnering with God in the ram of that he gave him. But the ram of that He gave to them was through prayer. It was through pressing in out of desperation. We're tired of fruitlessness. We're tired of the same old thing. We're tired of not seeing the move of God. We're tired of all this happening in our community, in our region. We're tired of dead religion. So that prayer and that press sing is what brought them to their rama, which the theme of you know that we all desire is the glory of God to come right. We all want the glory of God in our midst. We want the glory of God in our lives. We want the glory of God in our midst. And so Holy Spirit is going to lead us to the individual expression of our body, of our people what He has for us. As we press in will received the ramas that allow us to partner with God. Rama means living word. If you don't know what rama means, it's like when you hear God talk to your heart, the leading of the Lord on your heart. That's not the logos, which is the written word. That's a rama, which is a spoken word over you, right, And so that that when we when we partner with that, that's what leads to glory, that's what leads to the overflow of the spirit. And that's what we all want. Yes, So I want to I want to show you. I wanted to show you a portion of his message from the summit because it was so relevant, uh two, to what we can grasp, what we can get ahold of. So we're going to go to that for a few minutes and I'll come back.
Speaker 2: Blessed to be his only name? So how did it? How do we sustain it? Go to Matthew after twelve. I want to just spend a moment here. I got about fifteen minutes. Are you all okay?
Speaker 3: Help me?
Speaker 2: Holy ghost? Right here, Matthew twelve to twenty nine. Look at the screen. You're thinking this is kind of an awkward text, but I love it. Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man, then he will plunder his house.
Speaker 3: Now, this teaching in this scripture has you.
Speaker 2: Know, a specific application when Jesus was talking, but it can also be applied.
Speaker 3: To other things in other places as well. And I want to take a little bit of liberty here to do that.
Speaker 2: And I think it will fit contextually and theologically, and I think it would be sound communication and doctrine tonight. So just resting that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I live in Georgia and we are a very strong Second Amendment state. I was talking to a Pakistanian and Pakistanian that came to Georgia to do some ministry and she says, man, I hear all y'all have guns down here, and she goes, how many do you have? I said, if I told you, I have to kill you because I'm an avid hunter, I'm an avid pig hunter. I don't go anywhere crazy with that. I know some of y'all thinking he's not just lost him. But the videos are real. I mean the pig hunting videos. You don't think of the other videos. Yeah, But anyway, I know here in Washington there's a lot of gun owners here.
Speaker 3: I know there are you've got you've got them. I know that's six great Second Amendment state as well.
Speaker 2: But if I broke into your house, are you okay? If someone was breaking into your house, the first person that they would look for, honestly, if they're a burglar, to identify the strongest individual in the house, okay, And what they want to do is to neutralize the strongest individual.
Speaker 3: Now, Jesus is teaching.
Speaker 2: This right here. You got it right here. So he's just using this example. If you're going to plunder a man's home and you're going to rob his house while he's there and his family and the and the strongest person comes to the door, and it's typically Now, don't get offended, ladies, is typically going to be the guy in most cases.
Speaker 3: I've told you we live in a different era. Come on, I know now, you don't want to mess with my wife.
Speaker 2: She's one hundred and six pounds, southern beale, high heels, very girlish.
Speaker 3: But you miss with her dwelling fings, claws, horns. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: But anyway, as she pushes me to the front, if you were robbing our house, the burglar would want to do one thing, and that is to neutralize the strong man, because the strong man poses the biggest threat to the burglar. After neutralizing the strong man, the others.
Speaker 3: Just normally typically would fall into place.
Speaker 2: Maybe the wife and the and the children are nothing more than nuisances.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me? Can I come down there? Can y'all turn on the lights right here? I want to because I need to talk to you. So here's what I want to do.
Speaker 2: People ask all the time, how has the revival been sustained?
Speaker 3: I want to talk to you about this.
Speaker 2: The burglar wants to neutralize the strong man, the thief. Now, I went to Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas, and I want you to hear this.
Speaker 3: Because it's important. I was taught by some.
Speaker 2: Of the greatest men and women on the planet. But they told me, if I did a few things right, I could grow my church. I could be well established in the community and a man of reputation and high esteem. And they taught me that the most important thing that a preacher does and identified the strong man of the local church is the preaching.
Speaker 3: Of the Word of God.
Speaker 2: Now just stay with me, so I Pastor Ivan, can you come on up here for me for just a moment. I want you just to stand right here, stand right here, hold this up and let everybody see it.
Speaker 3: Most of us.
Speaker 2: Believe that the strong man of the church is the preaching of the Word of God. Now think about that for a moment. You and I a lot of times choose our churches based upon this one thing. And we leave our churches, and one of the first things that we say is this, I gotta find a new place because I'm just not getting I'm gonna ask you guys, because they did pretty good. We leave our churches a lot of times because something's going on with the preaching, and we got to have good preaching. And we will choose a church based upon how good the preacher feeds us. We leave because we're not getting So there's a lot of money and a lot of effort that is invested in making sure that this strong man is propped up, and we parade our preacher.
Speaker 3: Our preacher is better than your preacher.
Speaker 2: My preacher said, I'm not going to your church because your preacher is awful. Now am I telling the truth that we have identified the strong man of the church, the preaching of the Word of God.
Speaker 3: Do you hear what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Now that's probably most of us in this room, that this is the most important thing that a church does. Preach the Gospel, Preach the Word, Preach the Gospel, preach the Word. And so we've all rallied around that. We even build our buildings to highlight what. We even have a beautiful table for the pastor to stand behind. All of you are sitting angled toward the central communication piece and you're hearing I was taught in Seminari's most important thing. Now just stand right there. You want to come help me, And if that's not the case, it's this right here. Hold that up so everybody can sit stand with him. Hold that up so everybody can sit. Everybody say worship. Now, think about this for a moment. Preaching and worship are the two items and the two things that we do and put most of our money in. Perhaps this building again is designed for two things, for you to come and hear the.
Speaker 3: Word and worship.
Speaker 2: How much money is on that stage right there, that keyboard, those guitars, that drum kit, the screens.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's excellent in here.
Speaker 2: But it just validates the point that we in the Western Church have elevated these two things as the strong man. If you have good preaching and good worship, you're gonna reach your community. People are gonna gonna they're gonna come, and they're gonna love it, and they're gonna stay.
Speaker 3: We're gonna build our church on these two things.
Speaker 2: Now, if it's not these two, somebody in this house, angela, can you come on it.
Speaker 3: Let's stand right there. We've propped up discipleship.
Speaker 2: As a strong man of the church, the great commission going all the world.
Speaker 3: Do what priests the gospels make disciples of all nations baptized. You know, the great commission. It is the great commission. And yet listen to this. We have elevated this.
Speaker 2: Hold it up that everything we do now is about discipleship.
Speaker 3: Small groups, community.
Speaker 2: Groups, Bible studies. We're pouring into one another, all necessary. But can you see what's happening that we are identifying the strong man of the church now one more. And if it's not that, come on up here. It's winning, Sauls. We gotta win the loss. Jesus came to seeking to save the loss. We gotta win the loss. So we gotta have social ministries, we gotta have homeless ministries, we gotta have street evangeliums, we gotta have missionaries, we gotta have all these things. And so those are important. But the modern New Testament Church, these are the four foundational.
Speaker 3: Pillars that we believe. If we do these right, then we're gonna have revival.
Speaker 2: I mistakekenly put all my eggs in the preaching basket. I would spend twenty thirty hours a week perfecting a talk.
Speaker 3: That within seventy two hours you're.
Speaker 2: Going to forget ninety five percent of what I had to say.
Speaker 3: Now, don't feel bad.
Speaker 2: I went out to eat after one of my sermons, and there's another preacher in the lobby whos we're waiting on our table. He goes, man, what'd you preach on this morning?
Speaker 4: I said, bro, I have no idea, so give me a moment.
Speaker 3: And I did it.
Speaker 2: I'm the one that spoke. And I can't even remember what I said, but about thirty hours a week pouring over texts and cross referencing it. And I'm not saying that's bad. But the reason I did it because they told me. If I'm a good reacher and I exegeate isageen of texts, and I do all the right things, and I put it, you know, three points and a poem and a great illustration and make people laugh, that my church would grow.
Speaker 3: And people's needs would be met, and they'll keep coming. And you have to go to two services and eventually three services.
Speaker 2: Oh, build a new building, have extension campuses and all these type of things. And so I gave my life to this as if this was the most.
Speaker 3: Important thing that I did. But watch me. What you think is the strong man.
Speaker 2: And what the burglar and the thief thinks is a strong man are entirely two different things.
Speaker 3: So when the devil comes into.
Speaker 2: This church, and he's walking into the building and he comes through the door.
Speaker 3: He's looking for one thing, trying to find out where the strong man is.
Speaker 2: And while our faces and noses are pointed towards the stage, he's not looking there. As we're being mesmerized and encouraged and strengthened by the worship and the praise, and how talented they are and wonderful they are, which.
Speaker 3: They need to be. While we're looking that way with our hands up and we are.
Speaker 2: Experiencing somewhat of a move of the Holy Spirit, the one who's come to still killed and destroy is looking for the strong man. And he's not looking on the stage. He's not looking in the offices. He's not looking at your mission budget. He's not looking at your outreach budget. He's looking for one strong man.
Speaker 3: And I want to share this with you. Can you come up here and stand with me.
Speaker 2: As important as these are, they're not the strong man. If preaching could bring revival, we would already be in revival. Sunday morning, four hundred thousand churches gathered together in North America, with the average attendance between seventy five and one hundred people. Let's just say one hundred forty million people in North America came together to hear the word.
Speaker 3: And I'm not being ugly when I say this, and don't read into it.
Speaker 2: I'm nice, I really am. But we're no closer to revival on Monday than we were on Sunday, after four hundred thousand sermons that have echoed through the airways, into the ears and out of the ears, and inside the brains and inside the hearts of people all across this nation. I'm not talking about the world. I'm just talking about here. America is no closer to revival, and we had four hundred thousand sermons. Now, don't get mad at me. I'm just telling you the truth. Not only that, but we had four hundred thousand worship teams. Seven per worship team two point eight million worshipers. They're no closer to revival today, even though we sang all the right songs, hit all the right notes. If worship listen to me and preaching could bring revival, it would have already happened.
Speaker 3: Now, don't think that I'm saying that it's not important.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you they're not the strong man that we think they are, and so we're putting every ounce of strength and resource in the preaching and the worship, thinking that if we just sang a little longer, preach a little harder, be a little bit more relevant, then we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be birthing revival.
Speaker 2: You cannot name one single sustained move of God in the history of humanity that began with the preaching.
Speaker 3: Are with worship. It may a surface there, but it didn't begin there.
Speaker 2: It may have manifested publicly, but it did not begin there. So as he walks in, as we're looking toward the pulpit on the platform, he's looking elsewhere.
Speaker 3: And the strongman of the church is this right here, stand.
Speaker 4: Right there, hold it up high and let everybody set.
Speaker 2: Let these folks over here see it way over here in the crowd. Now, I'm gonna help you right here, come on, keep.
Speaker 3: I know you're clapping now, but you're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna clap in a moment, I promise you. So here's what the devil does. He walks into your church, and he don't mind if John three sixteen's preached.
Speaker 3: He doesn't mind if the Romans Road is preached.
Speaker 2: He doesn't mind if there is a ministry, a prophetic ministry, deliverance ministry, so winning ministry, homeless ministry. He says, let them have their way, let them continue to do it. They may have success, but their success is going to be limited. He looks for one ministry that he wants to tie up.
Speaker 3: Have you ar He says, if I can bind hold this pie.
Speaker 2: If I can bind this one guy right here, I'll let them continue to do what they do.
Speaker 3: He says, I'm going to bind them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna time up, I'm gonna make him useless, and I'm just gonna render this ministry right here. This is all I'm concerned about right here. This is all I need to have focus on.
Speaker 3: Is this right here?
Speaker 2: This is where he calls his churches to have a form of godliness but no power. I want to say it this way, pastor, this is the most important ministry of our church and your church is supersedes the preaching of the gospel.
Speaker 3: It is greater than the worship ministry.
Speaker 2: It's greater than soul winning, it's greater than discipleship, it's greater than any other type of ministry. I'm not saying they're not important, but the most important ministry of the church is the prayer ministry.
Speaker 3: Now here's the question I have for you. We're all all excited about this and.
Speaker 2: Say yes and amen, But when's the last time you attended a corporate prayer meeting. Oh, we know it's important, but it's not more important than the word.
Speaker 3: It's not more important than worship. I gotta get my worship on. I got to have that worship team sing. That's saw that's gonna give me my breakthrough.
Speaker 2: I hope the preacher brings it today because I've had a rough whek.
Speaker 3: I got bills that need to be paid.
Speaker 2: I'm discouraging down tried that preacher better bring it.
Speaker 3: Of course, if you don't bring it today.
Speaker 2: I got to listen to a podcast that somebody.
Speaker 3: Can feed my weary sault.
Speaker 2: The least attended meeting ministry of the church.
Speaker 3: Is this right here. You call a prayer meeting.
Speaker 2: Everybody gets busy, everybody's tired, everybody's got something else to do.
Speaker 3: You call a healing conference.
Speaker 2: Everybody comes, a worship night, we packed the building out, a prophetic everybody comes, deliverance everybody, and they're all necessary. But you call a prayer meeting, Well, it's just not that important. And we wonder why there's no miracles. We wonder why there's no power. We wonder why people come in broken and disgusted and they leave the same way we wonder why people come in demonize and they leave demonized. It's not because we're not preaching and saying the right things and doing discipleship and doing classes.
Speaker 3: It's simply because of this right here. Now, do you hear what I'm saying? Pastor, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The prayer has got to be the priority of every church, above the preaching, above worship, above all the ministries, above the children, above the youth ministry. They're important, but the most important is this right here? Why now, just kneel down, Just kneel down, because then when this is in place, the soul winning goes to the next level. Discipleship goes to the next level, the preaching goes to the next level, and worship goes to the next level. People say, how did the North Jordia revival begin?
Speaker 3: And how is it sustained? Take a look at these pictures, Well up that next.
Speaker 2: Picture if you will, this right here, just stay right there, This right here.
Speaker 3: Is revival.
Speaker 2: It's not falling on your back, it's not shaking, rattling and rolling, it's not laughing and I love joy, I love falling out in the holy ghosts. I love all the manifestations. But this right here, when you come to Dawsonville. This happens seven times throughout our week. It wasn't that way in the beginning, seven different times.
Speaker 3: Next picture. Next picture, that's the face of revival.
Speaker 2: Hard working men, dirt, grease under their fingernails.
Speaker 3: At six o'clock on Monday night, they gather for prayer.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, they'll come stinking, they'll come sweaty. They'll come, they'll fight traffic, they'll get there late if they have to, but they'll get on their face and they'll begin to cry out to God.
Speaker 3: Next picture. This is revival.
Speaker 2: This is moms and children coming together. We do not minimize our children's prayer effort. We tell them, bring your kids. The most important responsibility of a parent is to teach your child how to pray, how to connect with God, how to pull down the glory of the Kingdom of God. Next picture, right here on their face. Next picture, finding a hole, a corner. Next picture, finding a cute somewhere where they can cry out to God.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: I need nothing from you. I'm not asking for my mental health. I'm not asking for financial health, but God, we need your glory to fall in this place. Next picture, next picture. Here they are on their face before God. Oh, next picture, I gotta finish. Here they are putting their hands on the baptismal pool. Next picture, next picture, next picture, next picture.
Speaker 1: Come on, somebody, how many you believe it's true? How many of you believe it's true? So let's go back to the passage real quick, Matthew twelve eight through twenty nine. But if it is by the fear of God that I drive out demons, then the Kingdom of God has come upon you. Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man, then he can plunder his house. Listen, let me say it again. Then he can plunder his house. I want to go somewhere with this quickly, and we need to wind up things. I know that, but just quickly, I want to go somewhere with this. Is that that scripture Pastor Todd made an application to this house like the temple, like the Congregational house. And how many of you know there's relevance to that? So if we aren't coming together and praying. If we aren't, if we aren't congregationally gathering, if we aren't, if we don't have prayer meetings, if our prayer meetings are poorly attended. Like the glory that we have, the glory that we have, we are responsible to activate the glory that we have if we pray Glacial sixty seventh. And I said it this way, so much to the spirit reap much from the spirit, so to the flesh reap only from the flesh. There's a continuum here. If we're pressing in a little bit, we get a little bit of glory, We get a little bit of revival. If we're pressing in a little bit more. Remember Ezekiel forty seven. The deeper they went in the river, the more the life of the river that they partnered with. And so there's a call to go deeper into the river. Ezequiel forty seven. There's a call to go deeper. And it's as we go deeper than we begin to enter in to the glories. Angela's vision that she had and she shared it this morning first service. I didn't know she was going to share that, but it's the word she told me last week, I think I had a word for the body. I think I had this word for the body, this vision over the body. It is a vision over the body. The Lord's giving us a rock, He's giving us a burden, and we don't want it. We drop it. I don't want that. That looks like I can't carry that. That's too hard for me. And I don't have time for prayer. What in the world. I got a big life to live here. What's going on? We dropped the burden. We dropped the burden of the Lord. Prayer is taking up the burden of the Lord. We've become a kingdom of priests. We're a kingdom of priests. You know what a priest is, an intercessor somebody who stands between who were stand in between. We're standing between the nations and the Lord. Matthew twenty one. Jesus references this, you know, Matthew references this situation where Jesus comes into the temple, comes into the temple, comes into the temple, but they've made it a den of robbers, and they are extorting their brothers who are coming to offer sacrifice. And so of course he cleanses the temple. But he declares something right. He says, my house will be a house of pardon. This is the identity of his house. He said, what in the world are you doing to my house? But then he says even something deeper. He quotes Isaiah fifty six, and it's Isaiah looking forward to the time of Christ. And it's Isaiah looking forward to actually a new house, a different house, a house that wouldn't be just a Hebrew house. Isaiah sees the foreigners coming, and the aliens, and the strangers, and the non Hebrews and the non circumcised, and he says, my house will be a house of prayer for all the nations. And when the Lord sees the robbery in the house, it's Matthew twenty one. Let me read it to you real quick. I'm trying to go fast. Don't you love me anyway? Verse twelve. Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling. There. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, and he said this to them. It is written, my house will be called a house of prayer, but you are making it a den of Roberts. He's quoting out of Isaiah. I think Mark included of the nations. Luke might have included of the nations, all three, Mark, Matthew Luke. They all wrote about this situation happening, and Jesus was looking forward to And I'm not a good artist. I want to make you as handsome as possible. I'm struggling. This is better than first service. This is so much better. Wow, look at that. I took some art lessons in between service or something. And there's your heart. You like the heart. This house, this house, though it has relevance, this house is closed. This house kind of closed. Remember timeline, mosaic system, Priesthood of Aaron, eighty seventy. It's destroyed eighty seventy. The temple's torn down, no more sacrifices. There was a new temple that was raised up. This temple had to close so that this temple could be raised up. This is what Hebrews is all about. Who's the new temple? Huh? Yeah, you're the new house of God. And he says this, I'm going to give you an identity. I'm going to give you an identity. Here's your identity. You are a house of prayer? What have you made your house? Is your house? A house of entertainment is your house? A house of fun is your house? A house of business? Is your house? He saw one thing that they had made his house.
Speaker 3: See here's the deal.
Speaker 1: We don't come to corporate prayer meetings because this house is not a house of prayer. So we don't make this a house of prayer. See the lively stones that make up this house. If the lively stones a holy priesthood, Peter writes about the lively stones of the holy priesthood. If the lively stones are not lively, if they're only half lively, partial lively, quarter lively, if they're deadly, then even if we came to a meeting, we wouldn't bring life to it. So we're bored to death at that. That's why it's such a heavy burden. He hands us this burden, and he says, here, carry this, and if we'll take it up, it'll become a gemstone. It'll become glory if we will embrace the burden of the Lord, the burden he wants us to carry. If we'll embrace the burden of the Lord, it'll become a gymstone. It'll turn into glory. Glory will come if we'll embrace the burden of the Lord sand with me. I know, I've got to get shout of here. You and I we are the house of the Lord. And he said, as my house will be known as a house of prayer. It's our identity. It's it's it's like a crazy identity. I mean, and it's it's interesting. We're also teaching in classes and we're known for that. And we're also busting people in we're known for that, and we're we are the lively stones that make up the four things that he talked about, the quadrant that he talked about. We got discipleship, we got worship, we got we got all of this. But first of all, not just a macrocosm of congregation. On a microclism, am I a house of prayer. Am I devoted to prayer. Am I known for prayer? Do people do people know me as a prayer warrior? Am I devoted to prayer? Am I getting up in praying? Am I dependent upon the Lord? Am I having an intimate time with the Lord in prayer? Am I seeking the Lord in prayer? Am I a house a prayer for the nations, Or am I just a prayer house for me and for my family and for my kids and my stuff and mine, mine, mine, mine, Or am I a house of prayer for the nations?
Speaker 3: He's called us to be a.
Speaker 1: House of prayer for that. We are the voice of Psalm to ask of me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your possession. We are the intercessors, We are the priests, We are the representatives. We are the mouthpiece of the Lord in the earth. Today. Hands up everywhere across the room. Just Holy Spirit, we just welcome you right now. I'm gonna ask the prayer team to come and as we close this morning, if you're here coming back to the Lord, giving your lifetime to the Lord, even this morning, if there's relevance to what Angela spoke of, if you're watching online, you watching online, if there's relevance, the Lord's handing us his burden, his burden of prayer, doesn't he? Oh my goodness. If you're here online or with us today and you just say I need a touch from Holy Spirit. Maybe you didn't come forward earlier and you're wishing you would have come forward. Would you respond as we close this morning. I know we've got the newcomers gathering here this morning, stuff going on. I know we get to run and get home and whatever. But I'm asking that you would respond to the Holy Spirit right now and with hands up, just would you devote your house, this temple house, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Would you devote your house to prayer again? Would you devote your house to prayer again? Holy Spirit? We present ourselves to you as your ambassadors of prayer, as your priests of prayer, as your intercessors of prayer. We even present to you our partnership in the prayer ministry. Over this house, over this congregation, Holy Spirit, we devote ourselves to you. We want to be known corporately as a house of prayer, and we want to be known individually as a house of prayer. Move upon us, Move upon us. We believe that as we embrace this burden and we take it up, the glory will come in Jesus' name. And everybody said, God bless you. Let's worship as we go this morning, Church