Speaker 1: No One with Lichintaco, Orlando's Rock Station one one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by Rock the Bank on thousand dollars cash giveaways.
Speaker 2: We'll pick back up with.
Speaker 1: Those at nine oh five and then one thousand dollars up for grabs each hour throughout the entire day. Thirteen chances to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: The saga of the Pasadena, California Pea bandits continues, how do they.
Speaker 3: Have somebody on their camera footage and in they can't catch?
Speaker 1: An independent local filmmaker in the Pasadena, California area has done his best to try to identify and interact and question the individual responsible for the ongoing leaving of well different types of containers and bottles and whatnot of urine on an electrical box near a wall that backs up to a freeway in Pasadena. This has been going on for several years.
Speaker 2: Is it a trucker?
Speaker 1: The filmmaker decided to post some trail cameras try to monitor and see when this has happened, and bigfoot cams first time, first time. The only footage of this captured is an arm reaching over the wall and the little wall is behind this electrical box and placing several bottles of urine on top of the box. So okay, gets that all right, and we got an arm. Another time, he actually saw an individual walk up and start to leave the urine on the electrical box, and he tried to talk to the dude through the microphone on the camera and the guy reached up and disabled the camera, so he had to go and replace the camera.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Then he tried approaching him next time, he saw him with a drone from above. And this guy just disappears each and every time. They still don't know who he is. Okay, I have more on this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: I was I was wrong on a trucker and truckers that no offense meant there. I was a trucker too in my past. But I think it's a homeless person. Then it doesn't want to just you know, they have a little mental issues, so that's their thing they do.
Speaker 1: The filmmaker also did actually take one of the bottles and have it tested to make sure his suspicions where there was urine. Yes, it was urine, and there was nothing wrong. It was just it was clean urine. Couldn't they DNA it. I guess if you wanted to pay for that. The city of Pasadena, even in response to try to stop this. Yeah, put a pyramid type cap on top of the flat electrical box. Guy came and took it off. Uh huh and resumed leaving his bottles at pay.
Speaker 3: This is one of those it's a little loose wire, you know what I'm getting at. Yeah, like the person that had this, is there a I did it? Was? What? Was there a principle that was ducing in people's yards something like that. Yeah, it's just something they do. I love truck or Paul. He respected that that we weren't that. I wasn't pinpointing the truckers for that. No.
Speaker 2: Breaks, gotta get that, uh, gotta get that freight through man.
Speaker 3: Oh trust me, Oh God, especially now I've peed many a bottles. Oh No, I'm talking about I'm talking about after my OTR days. I'm talking about just coming back from uh Hatteras, coming back from Hilton Head.
Speaker 1: Can't bothered to stop? Hey, could you please repeat for anybody who might be newer to the show, Taco Bob my theory about as you travel farther south in the state of Florida crazier. It gets just wild, it gets shadier and shadier. Yeah, another example to support my theory. How close to Miami are we? We are right in Broward County, the next county up from Miami Dade. A mother's son duo is accused of using mom's real estate business as affront for his prostitution ring. This is a pretty high end deal and it's pretty elaborate. Margaretta von Lambert used her realtor's license as a means of laundering illicit proceeds for her son Christopher. According to the Arrestaffi David, many of the escorts working for the mother son team were also registered as real estate agents and had valid real estate licenses. The company, Pretty Woman Escorts, reportedly offered the services of quote Latin, American and European women for three hundred to four hundred dollars an hour. This business, in turn, was allegedly hidden behind yet another company that police say was being used as a front, Boca Art Studios.
Speaker 3: With the Latin girls that I'm telling you so they these ladies are posing as real well, they have the real estate license. Are they going into houses that they're showing? But really they're blowing. Well, that is a whole porn hub. The sub genre there, the banging the real estate agent. That's great, yeah, unless it's your house.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, the gig is up. They've been the.
Speaker 1: Only thing easier would be doing selling drugs that way. I've been doing this for twenty five years before they were caught.
Speaker 2: Not surprised a bit. God have you seen the real estate agents for that. Every single one of them is sane.
Speaker 3: They come out a little bit, you know, with a hitching their step.
Speaker 1: Well, finally, there's this more on this story on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Au.
Speaker 3: As I mentioned, though, Lynch, think about it. The only other thing that you could do with that would be a dealer who all your realtors are. They're dealters, and you just go in with the back Well, you already have it there because you're setting up the house, right you know, instead.
Speaker 1: Of cookies for the open house, it's just trays of cocaine.
Speaker 2: No, it's really cookies.
Speaker 3: They're edible cook So then you, oh, man, we could start a racket right after we open BAF Pizza.
Speaker 2: Sure you'll put that.
Speaker 1: On the big picture list of things we'd like to do one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, so here's what I'm thinking, Mario. They did this with prostitutes, Let's do it with drugs. It's just a backpack. We don't go all out, you know. Just we're the small people.
Speaker 1: Little mini pharmacy. The female taxidermist here in the United States is making lots of money touring kind of odd conventions and gatherings selling her what her specially is turning dead rats into sexy show.
Speaker 2: Girls, putting a little skirt on them and stuff.
Speaker 1: You take a look at some of the pictures on our Facebook page or the end product of the dead Taxidermy rats. She's the only our showtime taxidermy. She's created quite the niche for herself with the Showtime Rats or showgirl Rats, complete with feathers, pasties over their rat nipples and fake eyelashes. Burless gratz is what we're talking about here. The demand for these is so incredible. She's having to put in twelve hours, seven day a week workdays.
Speaker 3: What she looks like one of the realtors, Yeah, she is pretty hot. I'm just what if you have a desire to have one of these, what's the next move? What are you doing with it? I don't know, what's the purpose conversation piece.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, are they actually like taxidermied or are they gonna start stinking?
Speaker 1: No, they are taxidermied rats, which she I guess procures from wherever.
Speaker 3: I mean again, this is another great business venture. You're getting rid of rats, You're making money off of rats. Any city wants you.
Speaker 1: Let's floridize this sex sits with no tea sexy showgirl sailfish mounted hold on sailfish mounted sexy showgirls sailfish.
Speaker 2: Would that be cool hanging over the.
Speaker 3: Archwest sailfish with nipple tape on it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: It really wouldn't. I melt more into the rats when we floridaized it with no teeth.
Speaker 2: Come, I work with me here, man, huh glitch.
Speaker 1: And taking on the man. Download the iHeart.
Speaker 2: Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j r R.
Speaker 2: All right, you're air