Speaker 1: I need to doctor my coffee. Can you give me a minute?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure, all right, everybody, This is Live Q and A Wednesdays with Doctor Peter Glyndon, and we are back. The phone number is six one nine four three one zero three three four. You have an opportunity to speak to, as it says here in the most correct way possible, a real doctor who knows about health and the human body. Now's your chance. Now's your opportunity the six six one nine four three one zero three three four your The calls are open all throughout the broadcast. We might go on and talk about certain things, but if anyone calls in, we switch over to that. You can also put it in the comments. I don't actually have the comments open right now, but they are now, so we are good to go. Provided you are asking your questions on YouTube or rumble. If you're on x slash Twitter, I'm not going to see them, so switch over to one of those other platforms and go ahead and ask your questions. And one other thing too. Let me just go ahead and pop this up so I can show you the share screen. Do do do do in your share screen?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So from the show that you are currently watching Hello Karen good Morning. Scroll down and you'll see a green link. If you're on YouTube. I believe it's a blue link. Its leave Big farm behind dot Com pgn Bhealth. You click that and there we are. We are on doctor Gooden's site. And doctor Goloden tell us what we would we find on the site. What is uh? What are the resources available to people?
Speaker 1: Well, We've got hundreds of instructional videos about different aspects of health. I have one hundred and ten one hundred and eight different illnesses that I talk about. I tell you what the medical doctors think about it and how they treat it, what the nature pathic doctors think about it and how we treat it. I give you self help health recovery protocols that you can start today from the comfort of your own home. It's point and click self help Health Recovery, Get high blood pressure, point and click got arthritis, point and click infertility point and click whatever it is. This is all the stuff that's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In addition to that, I have a whole other page with interviews that I interview other doctors like myself. I have a which is interesting because you know, it's not just me who's talking about this stuff. I am kind of like the tip of the spear in many regards, But there are other people in the world like myself who are very clinically successful, and you need to know about them. I have another page on the website who's called Medical Mythbusting Medical Insight, where I talk about all kinds of things that you've been lied to about. For instance, cholesterol is good, salt is good, anti aging strategies, what blood work to get, where to get it at a discount completely bypass your medical doctor. How to analyze the blood work yourself, to know what the numbers mean if they're out of line. I walk you through a lot of things, the intention of which is to just educate you about the stuff that you should have been educated about when you were in high school, concerning your health and your body's ability to fix itself. Because lots of people are snapping out of the medical matrix. They've seen through the bullshit of conventional medicine. They're finally waking up and questioning the pronouncements of their mds. But they're looking for or what you mean. I still have a condition, they still have arthritis, they still have obesity, they still have kidney failure. They still have something. What are they going to do about it? Well, that's why I get up in the morning, is to give you information clinically verified. By the way, this is science based, clinically verified information about what to do to start you on the road to health recovery, because surgery is complicated, but learning what to do to heal the body is really relatively easy. And I line it all up for you for a ridiculously low price of whatever it is I'm charging them month.
Speaker 2: Right, And doctor Gluden has been kind enough, real quick and go back in it so I can find the pages on. Doctor Gouden has been kind enough to provide us exclusively with a fifty percent off coupon, and it's all busterers b A A L, B U S T E R s.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It might shake down to be a different percentage now because of the adjustments, but it ends up being the same monthly once you applied the keupon. So it may not be fifty, but it's it's still in the same ballpark that it was previously when it was at fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So with the discount for your folks, I think it's about twenty nine bucks a month. Yeah, yep, which beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Speaker 2: And with that you also get ten percent off on the full script. You have the twenty percent off if you get the physical copy of the Doctor Peter Glynnon's new book, Leave Big Farm Behind, How to Leave Big Farmer Behind and become the Hero of your own health Recovery. Very good book.
Speaker 1: I got to catch the title.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people suffer needlessly simply for lack of knowledge. And you know, my job is to educate people about what to do. I don't want to give somebody a fish. I want to teach them how to fish. And the irony here is it. Learning what to do to make yourself healthy is really pretty easy. I mean it's not complicated.
Speaker 2: Right, And then I just want to show people right here too. So right there you'll see highlighted as ball busters, no caps, no spaces. Just beneath that, though I asked, I want to point this out, that's the link for Eiffelhealth dot com. Now let me just go ahead and jump on that real quick, and you can go there first, but you can actually get the introduction here, and then there's the number you can call there's an extension. What does it? Zero one one? Yes, okay, And that way when he talks about the essential nutrients throughout the show, you'll understand where to get them. And I find them extremely important. I have to It was working in the last two days pretty hardcore, so I forgot to go make my phone call, but I got to get some more of the osteo effects and plant derive minerals. At the very least, I got a little bit of es central fatty acids left, all right. So we had some questions come in. Oh it says Colleen says, I just renewed my yearly subscription to lead Big Farm behind money will spend.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks very much. It's a good, good idea. I think the yearly subscription is the way to go because there is a learning curve. There's no way you can learn this stuff in one month. I mean it's not difficult, you know, but it's like the driver's license. If you're smart enough to pass the driver's licensees, you're smart enough to learn this stuff. But there are, you know, different levels to it, and so becoming a yearly subscriber really is a good way to go. You're really going to learn a lot over the course of a year, and then you'll be able to leave doctor Glidden behind because you'll know everything that I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what is that you say you don't want patience? You want students. Students typically don't stay in school. All their life enlists are from the movie Animal House, and Colleen says, also, I love the book as a reference. I keep it on my end table in the living room.
Speaker 1: Brave, You're very brave, Colleen, that's very brave. You must be irish. That's funny.
Speaker 2: So there's this new thing. The kids are all talking about it. G h K glicel l his diddle l lysing copper. It's some sort of peptide and they're talking about it for weight loss. And there's another one called zepetide zeptide, and another one called brin p related pep pie peptide or b RP. I think they just forgot the U for burp, but these are all peptides. What is your take on this and is this something that is only alluding to people because of their misunderstanding as to what essentral nu chance are needed and are and are important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's the latest in the fractional nutrition idiotic cycle. It's just three amino acids that are linked together with a copper molecule. There are eleven amino acids which are essential. You get them all in the Healthy Foundation pack. This just gives you three of them. So it's another functional medicine red herring designed to generate a lot of money for the people that are selling it and to really produce sporadic results. Because remember, our basic thesis is the human body is smart. It knows how to fix itself, and it needs ninety things. In order to do that, you need to give the body all ninety things, not just three of them. When you give the body all ninety things, that's when the magic happens. So our way is a superior way by giving the body everything that it needs, which includes peptides, amino acids, and copper. So you don't have to worry. We've got your bases covered. That's kind of a juvenile treatment if you asked me and you just did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let me just read this because it's attractive sounding to people who have and a lot of people do. I'm one of those people who's for his whole life. You know, if I didn't starve myself or completely illuminate all carbs. I gained weight as I've gotten older anyway, So it says skin health. This is the GHK. CU claims skin health supports collagen production. I don't know how they can know that improve skin elasticity. Well, that's the copper. Speeds up wound healing and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. That's all the copper, and acts as an antioxidant and anti inflammatory agent. It may also improve skin firmness. This is all talking about the copper. Really tissue repair, same thing hair growth. So really the GHK thing, it's the copper. Is that a more soluble method of getting it? I know, you know of a copper that's very.
Speaker 1: Copper Sepocate is the best. The most easily absorbed copper in the body is copper Sevocate. Hard to find a company that makes copper sepocate. I found one and then they went out of business. So so so, but remember man, right, you take your car and you get tuned up. They don't just put air in the tires, right. They checked the oil, They check the transmission fluid, they check the spark plugs, they check everything. That's the same thing. You need to do in the body. You don't just need copper. There are ninety essential nutrients that you need, and when you take them all in absorbable formulas, that's when the magic happens. We have an eighty three percent success rate with the ninety essential nutrients for hundreds of different chronic ailments. So you know this is good marketing and whatever. But it's another wet dream, misguided allocation brought to you by functional medicine people who don't know their asks from their elbow and who are trading drugs for nutrients. But they can't give up their reductionistic philosophy. So what they're doing is trying to manipulate the biochemistry of the body with nutrients rather than supporting the body's ability to fix itself with all ninety essential nutrients, which is a much better way to go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to harp on this topic too much, but I just wanted to state this because I got to ask this. Two of these I think are injectibles, to where I would say that's a shock to the system. I would never inject anything if you paid me. That would be true with the tribe the peptide. Yeah, and they're talking about type two value da YadA, YadA, YadA, and all these things that are supposed to be good for But this one, this BRP, this one really concerns me because I don't I'm not one hundred percent sure I'm on board with their claims of how things work in the first place, and the discovery mechanism, and they're talking about GLP one and all this stuff, But what they're saying is it could be a treatment for obesity. So I'm not just talking about using this to you know, trim down a little bit. They're saying that this is for obesity. So let me just go back over to your website again because I think I think there's a better solution here. And when we're looking at this, it's because of nutrient deficiency that your body has these cravings that you can't control in the first place. Am I Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: No, You're a hundred percent correct. And it's it's interesting because the livestock industry has known for a long time. You just passed it this one. Yeah, it is weight loss, Yeah, right there. Livestock industry has known how to manage fat or you know, no fat in their cattle for fifty years, and so it's not that hard of a thing to do to get people into a normal, healthy weight zone. But you know, if you're just micromanaging it with one nutrient or you know, combination of nutrients which is not the ninety essential nutrients and doesn't get to the root cause of the problem, you're going to be pushing the metabolism of the body in a particular way. You are going to get a result, but then you're going to get a rebound action from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's every diet that sounds like that roband effect. Right. You get progress and then once you think you've hit your goal, your plateau, you take your break. Also that it comes back twice as hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same thing happens with Jenny Craig, The same thing happens with weight watchers. The same thing happens. You can lose weight by calorie reduction willpower for about three months, but then mother nature comes a knock in and you're going to have to eat, and you have to eat, not because your father abused you, or because your mother was an alcoholic, or because you had a traumatic experience in Vietnam. You're going to want to eat because your body is minerally deficient. And when any animal's body is minerally deficient, their appetite goes into hyperdrive because minerals are sixty six percent of the body's essential nutrient needs. So when you run out of minerals, the body goes into attack mode and it makes you eat every freaking thing you can see in the desperate attempt to secure the minerals that the body needs. But the minerals are not in the food. So you go to olive garden because you have to. You eat two thousand calories and half an hour because you have to, and then two hours later you're hungry again. Right, And then because of that, you can start thinking, oh, maybe it really is in my head because I've done everything that everybody told me to do and I still can't lose weight or I gain it right back. So I must be a site case. And you know, this is just stupid medicine, the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you, very little functional medicine people. You're all full of shit. You just don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know you bring up so many good points there. And if you're nutrient deficient, just like with the animals, like you're saying you're gonna eat and eat trying to get to that point, not knowing that. But those impulses are going to be Like if you had a parasite, you know you're gonna be You're going to be losing your mind trying to hold that back. You're probably end up becoming a two pack a day smoker.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Trying not to eat, that's right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because the the root cause of the problem is not being addressed, right, Yeah, Like the parasite is not being addressed. The mineral deficiencies are not being addressed, and you need to address those. And unless and until you do, the best that you can possibly help to do is manage the situation for a little while. But then you will be overwhelmed by the natural urges because you can't fight mother nature, and you have to get to the root cause of the freaking problem. This is a rocket science. I mean, if you had a leak in the roof, you had water infiltration in your living room wall, and the dry wall was moist, I'm gonna see, excuse me, had mold growing. That was a strong sip of coffee I just did. If you cut out the drywall and patch it. It's a temporary fix. You need to fix the leak in the roof.
Speaker 2: You don't just throw a bleach on the black mold.
Speaker 1: But that's what conventional medicine does. It never fixes the leak in the roof. It never does It never addresses the causative problem, which is why the most expensive, the leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States is medical bills because conventional medicine doesn't cure anything. It just kicks the care down the road. So it's more expense, more expense, more expense, more expense, more expense, more expense, and then you die. And that's what conventional medicine delivers. These are the results that it delivers. We have a chronic disease epidemic because your medical doctor does not know how to cure anything, and they don't care. They don't think it's possible. Just shut up and have your appendix out right, Just shut up and take your gult to Just shut up and take your pregno zone. For goodness sakes, if you took away prednizone and antibiotics, medical doctors would not know what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when's the last time you used in antibiotic doctor Glinton.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you exactly when it was. It was in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Three, right, and you've been one practicing for a long time retrospect.
Speaker 1: I wish I hadn't done it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was a show of the crutch that they that they lean on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, it's insane, man, It's just insane. And you know I say it all the time, and people think I have a stick up my ass, or I have an axe to grind, or I have a grudge. I don't. I mean, if if there was a crossing guard at the elementary school who was blind and children were getting picked off by the cars every day, I would yell get rid of the crossing guard because he's a it's a bad idea. Well, that's why I yell fire your medical doctor, because it's a bad idea. The only time it's it's prudent to visit the office of a medical doctor is if you're bleeding, or if you have a trauma to the body, you get your leg blown off, heaven forbid. In the military, you go to the MD. That's what they're good at. You break your legs skiing, you go to the MD. That's what they're good at. You have a bleeding artery from an automobile accident, you go to the that's what they're good at. They'll save your life. But that's it, man, if there hasn't been a trauma to your body, stay the flip away from your medical doctor's office because they don't know what they're doing and they cannot cure your condition. They can only kick the can down the road, making you more addicted to the medicine and weaker and more addicted and weaker, and then side effects and then another drug and then you're shit out of luck.
Speaker 2: You know, I am even concerned about when I do have a physical, you know, injury like that, just what they're going to because you've informed me, I now know this, and I am very leary of it when it comes to my family. I don't want fifteen CT scans for the same I don't want, you know what I mean. I don't want them to be imaging me in a way that wasn't necessary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the other side of that coin, right, And you're right that most of emergency medicine is driven by economic instead of what's best for the patient.
Speaker 2: And then you know there's people telling you you don't want to sign the electronic one. If you're going into a hospital, you want to have them printed out because there's disclosures in there saying that they can inject it to how they want you in your IV if you're if you're in the care, they take full control over you. I mean, this is just a scary, scary time to be alive.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like a freaking gulag man. And it's you know, and and you know. The thing about it is right that post COVID is all this information coming out. I mean, I just read an article today that I'll tell you where it was published. Let me pull it up. I think it was a japan study. Hold on, I got it right here, survey says Kelly. Kelly, it's funny. I have an answer for her too. The answer is you're fired, she says. My old doctor's office keeps calling me to schedule an appointment. I keep telling them I'm not interested in any ideas what to say them to stop calling.
Speaker 2: I was like, tell them they're fired.
Speaker 1: Tell them they're fired, and if they call you again, you'll report them. Okay. Here it is Japan's mRNA bombshell twenty one million vaccine records reveal a massive death surge months after injection. The analysis by a professor at the Tokyo University of Science showed the results. It's a big, bad voodoo daddy. And yet and this is just a tip of the COVID insanity, like come to light, come to Jesus moment, Like, oh my god, everything that they told us was a lie. Oh my god, everything that they told us was the opposite. Oh my god, you're killing people. Even though all of this happened, and even though all of this is now coming to light, most people still go to their medical doctors.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a question for you, which is good because this is what we're here for, right What books would you recommend in preparation for actually understanding and absorbing the most that people could out of yours? Like I just picked up contagion myth with Tom Cowen, which I'm not a huge fan of his attitude of the way he proved. I think he's a little smug for someone who's been wrong for most of his life as an MD, he should be a little bit more humble, I think. But you know, murdered by injection was one of the other ones virus mania. I think that kind of helps to take the bricks out of the wall. Yeah, first before you can actually say, okay, well, doctor Glynn is now showing that this is what the MDS would do with this situation, this is what I would do with this situation, and here's the difference in the results.
Speaker 1: Copeland's Cure is another good book co Op E. L. A. N. D. S. Copeland's Cure and also Divided Legacy by Harris Coulter that gets more into the history of the evolution of medicine, like the nitty gritty details. When I talk about the evolution of medicine is in broad brush strokes. But those two books they dial it down, you know, like law by law and month by month and Skullduggery after skullduggery, like those of the freaking microscope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tuntry is ridiculous, and I don't think it's I don't think that realm of science could be considered science since the eighteen fifties. I think Darmodism was like a trigger for this, uh what I would call maybe the pasturing and push.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, well it's like the fella said, I mean you know trust the science, but not the scientists.
Speaker 2: Right right, the science, the scientists.
Speaker 1: Will mess up the data. The scientists will screw with the statistics, the scientists will manipulate it in order to make you think that what they're saying is correct and true because you don't have a level of education to be able to unravel that. It's like the same thing with law. Ever read a legal document, you can't understand it. It's like reading Latin. Yeah, the only people that actually understand what the hell that means is the lawyer. And that was done on purpose, right, So.
Speaker 2: It takes something simple to make it impossible for people to comprehend.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's the same thing with medicine. They did it on purpose. And and even in COVID, there were two papers that kicked off the whole coronavirus is real. Let's rally around the flag and come up with a vaccine. That two papers that were published, and they were both fraudulent, and nobody went to jail, and the doctors that published those papers still have a job. It's nuts the amount of corruption and misdirection that exists in conventional medicine. And this is separate and distinct the corruption stuff. The on purpose misdirection is separate and distinct from just bad medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those pub MD articles, it's you got to kind of look at them when you see the title. You can't just oh, that must be what it is. They isolated something. Well, that would be the first time in the history of vivirology if anybody actually did isolate something and then grow it somewhere else. It's never happened.
Speaker 1: It's never happened, even though that was the headline. But they lied.
Speaker 2: So how do you have How does these even know what an antibody is if they don't even know what makes up the thing that it's an anti two.
Speaker 1: It's a reality by consensus thing. Yeah, and now with AI it's going to go into overdrive.
Speaker 2: And reverse transcription transcript is if it's even really a thing like you know, RNA to DNA, tod RNA to DNA. Right, Retroviruses aren't the only thing that do that. Things happen like that in your body all the time. So you can test positive for being in normal and they'll say that's what it is, because these these are all shot in the dark type of tests.
Speaker 1: You know, the brack of gene yeah, that you know causes breast cancer. Right, So if you test human is mutated, if you test positive for the Bragga gene, you better have a double mass ectomy or you're gonna die. Suck a well, the Braga gene is not a gene. It's a mutation of a gene. And you know what the brackagene in a healthy state does. It fixes gene mutations, right, so you can fix funky genes. This is what the whole science of epigenetics is about. My colleague, doctor Wallach found the cause and the cure for cystic fibrosis in the mid eighties when he was working at Yerki's Primate Research Center in Atlanta, Georgia. He discovered the cause and the cure for cystic fibrosis. Period. It was a selenium deficiency in the blood of the pregnant mother when the fetus is developing at a certain stage when the lungs you're developing. If there's not enough selenium, the lungs get funky and you get cystic fibrosis. It's a it's a mineral deficiency in the mother's body.
Speaker 2: While she's just stating, so you need you need to have these nutrients at the right time during that developmental stage. Otherwise you're probably going to have down the road province for the child's life.
Speaker 1: Which is why we argue for if you're before you even think about getting pregnant for three months, six would be better. You take the foundation pack into your body, you clean your diet up for six months, and then you get pregnant, and then you keep doing it all through the pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Doctor Glidden, of all people, I thought you would know, I can't get pregnant. I didn't realize we're going to have that.
Speaker 1: That's not what they say in Los Angeles, right.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So there's a couple in here. Colleen. First, I want to just say this. You said I'm reading Dissolving Illusions. I have that right now. It's about sanitation and you know the it's partly that's a very interesting book about the Industrial Revolution and the filth that people lived in. But it has to be a virus and then virus media and Bejampler Pasture, which is another very good book. The Blood in its Third State, Third Anatomical Element is also very good. That's talking about the microzeima and that's Beshamped as well.
Speaker 1: It's a really interesting all this stuff should have been you know, run with by medisine. I think I Gastrointarl just wants them to do a cebo test. If it comes back that I have it, what do you recommend? Well, So in testing, Karen, there's something called the sensitivity in the specificity, which is fancy smancy doctor talk for how accurate is the test? Right, So before you agree to the test, you need to ask the physician who's recommending you get at what the sensitivity and the specificity of the test is before you spend money on that. If the cebo test comes back positive, I'm not really sure that it's a thing, but if it is a thing, I would do colon hydrotherrapy. You should do colon hydro therapy anyway. Colon hydro therapy is a very good thing to do every couple of years. So I would find a licensed colon hydrotherapist in your zip code, and initially I would have two treatments every week for four weeks. Two treatments a week for four weeks colon hydro therapy. That will go a long way towards fixing the problem.
Speaker 2: That's different than just sitting on a bag of frozen peas.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, so that's how I would handle it.
Speaker 2: And this is my old doctor's office key. Oh yeah, that was the other one. Hummauh, there's no one here.
Speaker 1: I wish I could avoid the doctor, but my family wants me to do it. Yeah, you have to do it's best for yourself. I mean, you have to draw a line in the sand and regretfully, that's what this all comes down to. You can't be a Democrat and a Republican at the same time. You have to make a choice. You can't be a you know, a Christian and an atheist. You can't do it. You can't be a Buddhist and a Hindu. You can't do it. It's one or the other. So you have to decide which way you want to go and then go there and damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead.
Speaker 2: Have you come across anybody in your practice lately who had been completed about this alleged new symptom that's supposed to be a new strain of COVID cold razor braidth knit razor blade throat.
Speaker 1: I heard that term for the first time yesterday. He did had anything to do with COVID. It's just a symptom.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's how they frame it in the articles, of course, because that's what they want you to associate it with.
Speaker 1: Should be pretty easy to fix. I mean, that seems like a very discreete set of symptoms. And remember that's all that we pay attention to. That nature pathic doctors diagnose treatments. Mds diagnose disease which doesn't exist. Nature pathic doctors diagnose treatments, and we diagnose treatments based on the present presentation of the symptoms. So, if you have a sore throat on the right side of your body, of your throat, you'll need a different medicine to cure it than if it's on the left side. If it feels like you're being cut by tiny razor blades, you'll need a different medicine then if it feels like you swallowed a hot coal. If the throat pain is better from a cold drink, you'll need a different medicine than if the throat pain is aggravated by a cold drink, and so forth and so on. So in diagnosing a treatment to cure the condition, we pay attention to the symptomology that the body is expressing because the symptoms of the disease, hold the keys to the cure of the disease by virtue of the law of Similars.
Speaker 2: And I've got one more question for you. It's about Aporitude. I don't know if you've been indicated by this commercial, but it happened to my daughter when she was watching on her child account. So it's an age restrict account on YouTube. What's it called aplitude a p r E t ude And it's being marketed as and you have fun being, you know, an alternative lifestyle mail No, no, no problem. HIV prevention here with injectable And I'm thinking they're setting people up for another round of outbreak with this because the thing that they tell you is helping you, that's going to lead to the problem.
Speaker 1: I think yes. I mean, if you're treating yourself for a non existing condition with a pharmaceutical, right then you're going to have run into trouble. And you're treating yourself for an existing condition with a pharmaceutical, you're going to run into trouble because the pharmaceutical never cures the condition, it only manages it. Then you suffer the side effects of the drug, and then you get weaker over time. And then I'll tell you a perfect example. I had a friend of mine, guy that I didn't grow up with him, but once I became an adult, right kind of in my early twenties, we became friends. He lived in the same town that I lived in, and he was about fifteen years older than I was, and we just became friends. Was like my brother from another mother, and he developed They told him he had hepatitis C, which are supposed to get, you know, from They told him he got it because in the sixties he was injecting, you know, drugs, and he was but then, of course he got over that and he became clean and sober. But he they told him he had hepatitis C and that he needed to be on all these treatments in order to manage it. He did everything they told him, too, he was getting worse. I graduated nature pathoic medical school. I told him what to do, and for ten years he did everything that I told him to do. When he was stable, his life was good. He had no symptoms. The numbers in the blood were high, but he had no symptoms. He was symptom free and he was good. And then I left. I left town. I moved to Seattle and we lost touch. Five years later, they convinced him to take harvony, which is supposed to be a cure for hepatitis C. Right, it's a curative, that's how it's advertised harvony. So he started harvony, a year later, developed liver cancer and was dead within two years. Now was it the harvony? Probably? But you know so it's like that, man, it's like that. And this isn't again, this isn't rocket science because everything in the body is connected. And when you infiltrate the body with a man made pharmaceutical, the intention of which is to disrupt the metabolism and forcefully push it in one direction, there has to be consequences to that. It's a closed system, right, and it doesn't cure the initial problem. And this is the system of medicine that we all rally around the flag for and oh, isn't it great? And Western medicine is the best thing ever to happen. And no it's not. It's the cause of the chronic disease epidemic because it doesn't cure goddamn thing. And this is what we all love and what we're all comfortable with. And whatever. It's nuts. Honest to God, it's nuts.
Speaker 2: But this is why people need to I don't serious look at this, and they need to take a serious look at your website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know the problem here, Daniel, is that that even if we had an enlightened Health and Human Services director, and they had a constitutional Congress and they put medical freedom into the constitution, so that now nature pathic medicine is legal in all fifty states and all insurance companies cover it, and all hospitals have to admit patients from a nature pathic doctor. Even if that were the case, that we don't have the infrastructure to support it. There's less than I don't know, four hundred nature pathic doctors that know what they're doing. There's no nature pathic hospitals, there's no nature pathic healing sanitariums, there's no homeopathic hospitals anymore there used to be. We don't have the infrastructure to handle it. We simply don't, which is another of the reasons that I put the information on my website, because you need to know what to do, folks, because the medical doctors are going to hurt you, not because they're sadistic, but because they just don't know any better. They're like the colorblind crossing Guard. They don't. It's just what they do, not on purpose, but just because that's the manifestation of their methodology. A better metaphor is there color blind artists who don't know that they're colorblind. So the painting a picture of your family, and it looks like your family, but all the colors are wrong. Oh my god, my brother has a blue face and my sister has red hair, and what the hell right?
Speaker 2: It's like that the prescribers of these substances may not know, but I'm fully in the in the line of thought that the people who create these things are very, very self aware of what they're doing to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree. The only one that a failed system of medicine like this can maintain its position at the top is if there's some negative, demonic force backing it.
Speaker 2: I think the grelory of some sick Yeah, praison suffering Colleen makes a good point. I think we've made this point before too, and especially when it comes to ivermecked in heavy doses of zinc. Heavy dose is a vitamin D heavy doses of vitamin cell disfractuated over overkill of one or two or three things like the Zianco treatments. So many people are taking ivermecdin thinking it's alternative medicine. I think the drug companies are manipulating the people that resisted the COVID narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in complete agreement, right, And you know it's because of the medical monopoly and the corruption that is inherent inside of a self regulating, self policing monopoly. You get all kinds of hypocrisy all the time, right, So medical doctors will say, oh, we're only going to do it if it's science based. We pride ourselves on being evidence based. We don't do anything that's not evidence based. It's got to be peer reviewed, published, or we're not going to flip and do it right. And that's their main criticism against chiropractic, that's their main criticism against acupuncture. That's their main criticism against nature apathy and homeopathy, even though there are tons of published studies that show that it works. They just don't look at them. The same people that will tell you that evidence based, evidence based evidence space, they turn around and do off label prescribing. So they'll give a blood pressure medicine for somebody with a bacterial infection because in their clinical experience, that's what works best, even though the science doesn't support it. But they do it anyway. They can do it. Why can they do it well because they have an MD after their name and they went to Harvard. But they don't want anybody else to do it. And they don't see the hypocrisy there because I am telling you the education of the medical doctor ingrains in their psyche cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias, and legendary unapologetic hubers. They think they know everything and when they fail, they don't accept responsibility for it and they move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds a little bit more like a belief in than knowledge. You know, that sounds more occultish. In my opinion.
Speaker 1: It is a cult. It's one hundred cult. But you know, you start calling it a cult and people think you're wearing a tinfoil hat. So but if it looks like a duck and flies like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a freaking duck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know they're going after create them again, right, So they were, they were. The medical establishment is one hundred percent responsible for the opioid epidemic and now a natural one that doesn't that people get off of their drugs by using. They're they're going to attack it again. They're talking about cracking down on Creatim and I find that ridiculous. I've taken it. It makes you feel like you're not dying and getting old if you're you know, having issues or whatever. So it's it's a nice thing to have around. And I can see the benefit for people who have PTSD, returning soldiers or whatever whatever the PTSD might be. If you're trying to quit alcohol and you need a little little push, I think it helps you with that. I think there's a lot of benefit depression wise, all these things that Creative could be helpful for. And that's probably the main reason why they don't want it out there. It's not because it's harming people. Because anytime they said that someone died, it was a cocktail of drugs, and Creatim was one of them. It wasn't the cause.
Speaker 1: Well, they did the same thing with l trip to Fan when they rolled out prozac. Right, they rolled out prozac, which is what's supposed to be the best antidepressant ever made. Yeah, right, even though a double blinded placebo controlled study showed that placebo worked better than prozacted at managing depression. But they took they made over the counter L trip to fan illegal. You couldn't get it anymore with the same time they rolled out prozac. Why because L trip to fan worked better than prozacted.
Speaker 2: So that's differently than five HDP. Then that's that's uh yeah, no, that's different. Yeah, okay, I think they use that for weight loss or something. But yeah, alta the fan.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you know, history doesn't repeat itself at rhymes. And again, it's good to be the king. And when you are a member of a self policing, self regulating monopoly, you do whatever the flip you want and nobody goes to jail.
Speaker 2: I get depressed and like disgusted with my environment when I see things like that, Like you see some guy on TV, he's representative of some governmental agency talking about how ALFK and them they're gonna be corracking down on this thing, and I there, they're targeting the soccer moms and the Karen's out there, no no offense, Karen to get into an uproar, think that their children are in danger over something that's been used for the last three thousand years in Indonesia and Thailand. They even use it to treat snake bites venom right and all of a sudden now because they have a stick up their butt about it and they A dea guy came to my booth at a forest market because I had my Hout Sauce and I had some creative that I was trying to start this thing called Returning Soldier Creatum Connection for people who had PTSD, and he sort of asked me a bunch of questions like trying a strong army, and I'm like, dude, relax, this stuff is legal, and until it isn't, shut up.
Speaker 1: And get out.
Speaker 2: If I get on my get off my case, you know. So I stopped doing it just because it was. It was a hassle. When I had it online, they shut down my PayPal, so I was like, okay, they said take that off your site. So I had to remove the creative that was also on my Hout Sauce website that was years and years ago, and then they reinstated the payment processor. So they'll get you one way or another if it's If it's not illegal, they'll make it so you can't sell it. They did the same thing with the eighty percent receivers for you know, the Palmer eighties and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Well they did the same thing with doctor Manzo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they took everything yet as far as that's concerned.
Speaker 1: So I mean, it's a gift that keeps on giving. And again this from the Department of Redundancy Department. Stuff like this can only happen inside of a monopoly. Period. It's the monopoly that is driving all of the corruption. It's the monopoly that's doing it. It is the monopoly that has to be broken up in order for us to have a hope. It's the monopoly itself. You cannot fix a problem from inside of the system that created the problem. You need to fix the system or which in this I mean dismantle the system, place it with something which is better. And what's better than freedom?
Speaker 2: Nothing, that's the problem. When the judiciary and this and that and the media are all connected driving the same lie, you can't just focus on the lie itself because everything else around it is going to attack you. And here we are and here we are right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they did the same thing with the whole Trump Russia collusion thing. It was all lies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a multitude of lies every day that you can pin out, and it's ever gets any better, it seems, And I think it's really just a sick what happened to Maha turning into ma ba? Because everybody's gonna wear a bracelet now it's gonna be It's gonna be your kabala bracelet. This is just a piece of rubber, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I mean, it's it's yeah. So so. So. The good news, folks, is that if you're a follower of Daniels and you get it, and you've popped out of the conventional medical matrix and you see all of the problems inherent in that monopoly, then you need to do something else. And I'm going to tell you what to do. I mean, you were born to be healthy. I was born to show you how to do it. My colleagues and I don't have all the answers, but we've got a lot of them, and they're not that hard to learn. And that's why the information on my website exists, and most of the videos on my website they're ten years old and I haven't changed them. Why haven't I changed them? Because they're true. I mean, if I told you ten years ago that in base ten mathematics, two plus two is four, I don't need to redo that video because the information hasn't changed. It's still true. Oh just two plus two still is four. Yeah, well okay, we'll just leave it alone. So this is the deal.
Speaker 2: But you might want in four K. Now maybe that'd be the only reason.
Speaker 1: No, so oh, when I just got the okay to have access to a bunch of videos. Oh, the Nature Pathic Medical conference.
Speaker 2: That's great. Yeah, you were talking about that.
Speaker 1: So those will be added, uh soon?
Speaker 2: Would that be a medical insight or that be like.
Speaker 1: Some others, I'll be medical insight.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent, excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be exciting.
Speaker 2: Do you have any more interviews lined up?
Speaker 1: No, I've been too busy. You know. The book really took a lot out of me, and then there were some other things that happened with my website, and then I got inundated with new patients, and so yeah, I haven't had time to breathe.
Speaker 2: You should saying if you can, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, Andreas, he's hard to understand. He as a French guy Canadian like this. That's funny. Yeah, I should an interesting the thing happened. Uh, And it's like the fellow said, history doesn't repeat itself at rhymes right. So years ago in homeopathy, there was a big division in homeopathy between the pure homeopaths who practiced homeopathic medicine the way that it was supposed to be practiced based on the law of Similars, and the eclectic homeopaths who wanted to mess with it do combination remedies, have remedies for diseases instead of for people who were messing with the dosage schedule and who just thought that they were smarter and wanted to change it. And these two schools of thought were in direct opposition to each other. There was the pure homeopaths and the eclectics, and the argument went, well, if the homeopathic medical schools let the eclectics in, let the eclectics in, then over time, if we have the eclectic therapies and the pure therapies working at the same time, we'll see which one is better in which fun rises to the top. That was the rationale that informed the introduction of eclecticism into homeopathic medical schools, and it ruined the homeopathic because there was no parasitic that eclectics took over right force the pure homeopaths out, and exactly the same thing has happened with nature pathic medicine.
Speaker 2: What is the default in people's minds? Why do people think that?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because it's simple, simplified, even though it's not the right answer, because you just don't have to worry about, you know, taking responsibility for the way you handle your own you know, eating habits and exercise and all that.
Speaker 1: It's a great question. And I think it has to do with.
Speaker 2: Two Oh you knocked up in Mike, I think, oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I think it has to do with two things. I think it's intellectual laziness. And I think it's really just a misunderstanding and not being grounded, not having a firm foundation with natural law, because if you misunderstand natural law, you will be easily led astray.
Speaker 2: Well, I would love to say that this is one of the reasons why this happens too, because I don't think you had to teach natural law to people two thousand and three thousand years ago. I think it's because we're slowly becoming more and more of an artificial environment we're in the one that we're far removed from that natural order to where we don't face it every day.
Speaker 1: Perhaps you know, there's a And it's also like I was talking to this with Andrea saying, and he said he thinks that the reason that all of this happened is because of the gestalt of the consciousness of the people that on the planet at any moment in time energetic. Yeah, And for the last hundred years, the two hundred years, the gestalt of the people on the planet has been leaning heavily on a reductionistic materialistic method. The holistic method, which is correct, is not easy for most people to understand. You have to work at understanding the holistic method because you have to unlearn everything that you learned as a materialist in order to be one hundred percent on board with the holistic truth.
Speaker 2: And even that being the case, like you don't technically have to understand it for it to work. So that's where the monopozy primesmen and the enforcement you know, because that's really why it would come. That's the only way would come to a bypass or take over as if it was enforced. Yeah, the money comes in, that's where the evil comes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So, and I think again that's a function of the consciousness of the people who are around at the time, and still we lean heavily towards the direction of a materialistic mechanistic science, which is fine if you're building computers or buildings or airplanes or automobiles, that's all great. But when you're trying to understand how the human body works, it's wrong because you will throw the baby out with the bathwater, and you will misunderstand everything and you'll screw it up. And so I think that's why. I think it's because the holistic metaphysical understanding it does not come naturally to people, but the materialistic mechanistic understanding does. And I think that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more like a the does the answer come from within? Like does does the body solve the problem? Or is it completely dependent on an exterior or force entering the body to fix it. So it's that's like those two different philosophies or ways of perceiving it. If you give the body what it needs and it's actually the body that handles the problem, if you're giving it a drug, then it's not there to make any friends to anyone. It's going to just suppress everything that it comes in contact with, but it's going to appear to be doing something. And therefore there's the magic trick. There's the parlor trick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is right. And you know, from the homeopathic point of view, which is the correct point of view, most disease is energetic in its nature. It's not material in its nature. It's energetic in its nature. And that's how the homeopathic medicines, which are one hundred percent energetic in their nature, are able to produce a physiological change. And that's a that's a concept that most people just absolutely cannot wrap their head around. They just can't go there.
Speaker 2: Weization is what got people to bail in the first place, or lose faith in what they claimed to be proponents for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so much time has been lost because of the monopolization of the medical market. There are six hundred homeopathic medicines which are in use now, six hundred and if we had not suffered through the monopolistic takeover of medicine in the early nineteen hundreds, there would easily be five thousand homeopathic medicines in circulation and much more illnesses would be handled easily. But that didn't happen, and so we're behind the eight ball in a lot of ways. That's just another you know, consequence of the medical monopoly, and it's the progression, the rapid progression of healing. Thererapex was stymied.
Speaker 2: That seems like that, that whatever you want to call that, that pattern of things I see happening in all throughout history, in various times where something good was being built and then all of a sudden, so they came around and just annihilated it, threw us off course, put us on a whole different trajectory, and it's it's really sickening and sad. So Cardis Marianus, I will make sure I get that before the day.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting remedy.
Speaker 2: Let me know how it goes, all right, doctor Glyndon, anything else you'd like to say, anything you want to go over before you head out.
Speaker 1: You want to show I'm good, all right, I think we're good.
Speaker 2: So ifhelhealth dot Com is also listed underneath in the description, when you go there, you'll see there's actually three ways to get to doctor well, two ways to get to doctor Glyndon sight. You can click this one right here that we've been doing. There's the Eiffel Health beneath it, this is the coupon code. But if you good on my website right here and you click this, hey, look at that, doctor Glidden. You can just click this icon picture right here, or and before you do that, you can highlight, copy and paste this so you'll get the discount for the membership, and beneath that you'll see all my as sauces. But this is where you'll find the portal for doctor Glidd. And if you're wondering how to get to the ninety es centrals from here, there's a couple of different ways. One of them would be going to the one that's a store where there's the picture of it right there, there's his book, and there's Eifel Health. You can just go ahead and click that and it'll bring you to here already already, Well, doctor Glydd, and thank you so much again for being here with us. It's always a pleasure. I very much appreciate your time.
Speaker 1: And bring down Daniel, keep me in the loop and godspeed damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead.
Speaker 2: Sure see you tomorrow next week, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I look forward to it.
Speaker 2: By let's see, I had some issues on my camera earlier to I was trying to use a stream Yard and you can see how this is nice and framed, and I was half my head was cut off when I was it's it's supposed to be working through the obs so that it's controlling the microphone that the camera. I'm sorry, and the way it's framed and tilted and everything. Because I have this huge like forty two in screen here you know, four K, and my because it's so tall off the off the desk, I have to tilt it a certain way so it doesn't look like you're looking like straight down on my head or it's just like you know. So for some reason it was framed out completely wrong, like it was zoomed in way heavy or something. I think that has something to do with something that stream Yard is doing, because yesterday it also said I didn't have a camera in. I was like, I know, what are.
Speaker 1: You talking about?
Speaker 2: But everybody, thank you for showing up. I highly recommend I don't just highly recommend it. This is what This is How you get out of this well, all right, the way you get out of this hell is this way. And I'm not gonna sugarcoat this or say that it's an any other way This is how you get out of this hell if you can describe the water all fucking day and drowning while we're describing it, or we can get a life raft. I mean, this is how you go for it. This is it. Something like this will pop up when you get there, and when you join a new membership subscription, it's going to give you a place to put the coupon code. The coupon code is this site's name, I mean this channel's name, and that's it right here, okay, and that's going to give you the massive discount and go here instead of clicking underneath, and you can just click here and the same thing happens. You get right there all right, now, where was I let me ax out a couple of these years? Kind to get back here? I want to there we go so also you'll see there's yesure well for doctor Glyndon. I'm sorry for doctor Monzo, and that's the code right there for that one. Doctor Monzo's book is over on this side, and when you click it, it's already in the discount things already attached to it. Then you can just go out and grow his book. We'll talk more about that when we have doctor monso on again and then beneath your we have just to remind everybody once again, we have the spicy honey. A new batch came out. It doesn't come out very often. This is one thing that Rebecca makes. I make all the sauce she does, the spicy honey. The spicy honey is absolutely freaking phenomenal, delicious, very very popular. If you've got about fifty something bottles, they will go fast. So it was fair warning. Only I only made or she only poured six ounces six ounce bottles, not the two, not the twelve. So when you get to this, you just click that button in the middle. Okay, the two into twelve are not stocked. That this one is all right? Okay donkie Oh and I put this up now too. So the one from Johnny Scoville testing our hot sauces or taste testing them is here instead of me taste testing his uh spicy peanuts. I figured it's more appropriate to discuss the product that I actually share here. So there you go. It's all good. This is very very good, uh day so far. I can't wait to get rocking and rolling on making me somewhere hot sauce here so I can get this out of off my chest. I always feel like stressed when I have stuff to do and I'm like doing something other than that stuff, Like I have to engage the problem, you know, and are oh, may see what does Chrystalis say you have any experience with electro hypersensitive people radiation sickness. There might be something on his website, but that's a question to ask him next week. There is definitely that phenomenon. There's some people that are like in previous to a lot of things, you would think that it wasn't affecting them. I think I might be one of those people. It's too dumb to feel it, you know, type of thing. But I also know people that can like short out a freaking vacuum cleaner if they touch it. It's like there's that aspect to it. And then there's the people who get sick around microwaves. You know that they're or just being around anything. And now it's funny that you even brought that question up, because I was about to say something today to the effect that, you know, environmental factors, notwithstanding the nutrition is the way to go, because if you're living under power lines, all the essential nutrients that you're taking may not be enough to overcome that stress of the radiation. So it's funny that you would ask that question. Or in the same I'm actually wearing blue blockers right now. This is what those glasses are. So yeah, we should we should discuss that a cryslsis. Maybe you can contact come through, make a phone call or drop this question and again next week. And also another time to ask that question would be when we get doctor Manzo on, So I would ask that I would ask that question to both of them, either to get the or separate. All right, great, see you check out the websites.
Speaker 1: Bye.