Speaker 1: You're listening to basic Spanish conversations he coo Marco is so presentaor this the podcast the Latin l a Spanish dibertito to speak with your amigos, Enetta Casion Espana and a specific go el Spa, Almeria, paraso el badoetto cacion is faian molina le professor polor the protra conversation bas character media, peligula, famosas, film adonal media directurticos, undato, interesante parolo samante la pla, unapplaia k un curioso record Guinness. Before we jump into the episode, here are two questions for you to think about while you listen. Pay close attention, keep alliculas famosasvado and al media mensa tris perkisontino commun pelliculas will check your answers at the end of the episode. Are you ready for this.
Speaker 2: Mama.
Speaker 1: Primeto ante the commentsar presented.
Speaker 3: Marco akiyamo fabi so Espanol Spania is so professor Espaniel online.
Speaker 1: If gonna say to Tierra al Media in Pana primedo, Almeria media, Almeria esta and suveste Espana, then trola region de Andalusia and provincias rejas As Almeria Maria is Lapro Umbrella Provincia Ita nombre de la capital de la Provincias Almeria, al Maria, Provincia, Suna, Provincia, Costa Montagna, com Maria Maria Una Provincia musis.
Speaker 3: SECAs muy a rida peroo la parte la Montagna, verde compartmos, compartmos Montola, Provincia Rana and tot i U de Serto casellnico de Sierto, the Europa Serto, the tavernas eloichimos, quilometros, the costas and then trod then del Meria, the Nemo soon Parque natural, paratur the gata, nihar kevla remos.
Speaker 1: Media DeLine keep pellicula, famosasravado in al media, se.
Speaker 3: Pos mira este stomata, vernass muss similar ah al, the Serto, the the Nevada, the Colorado, snidos and totes re crear on construeron los mismos povlados, the lowest.
Speaker 2: The last, pelliculas, the western, the.
Speaker 3: Most as pelliculas, n ra dadasa perenttal i come on mass the interesting as perdiculas and testpanolas internationalists a ya contar las mass famosas barn and la Provincia a Meria tenamos Lawrence, the Arabia and me staios pellicula tambien the Cleopatra and meno I think theres al Bueno el fa yel marlow on cleaningswood and minos says Paton and meno Senta Connan Albaro con Arnold Scharzenegger and Mino e fiendosios Indiana Jones ilaultimada on Sean Connery and Mino efendo so Exodoa exodus j Rejaes and those mil catorth on Christian Baale blade blade runner does milk karentinobe case last seven di version the those milk es a soon the amost last mass connais right as pellicula mas Almeria s Unico and Espana Unico and Europa amen was yes, t f p ambien as mucho mas barato mari rodar and Espana ke bu.
Speaker 1: Locally and.
Speaker 3: To recommend that the Almeria Almeria a partees common industrial no I I much much bernarderos on Campos the Coltivo Bao plastico and in contrastic ones turl on the s casi casi vergen.
Speaker 2: Yes l.
Speaker 3: Niar s as an extension on the eye I tres kilometros de costa persa cost the la costa for the hida volcanica Espana and the span the I mean and you know whas unas play as unas klas bastant particular l last foremast in La rocca als volcanico form form la.
Speaker 2: As playas son the arena negra negra the la la and if.
Speaker 1: Urso the the Almeria.
Speaker 3: Masa riva la provincias north mas.
Speaker 2: I on vera maybe plam play so the vera yes soon a playa a play.
Speaker 1: This was in Ropa.
Speaker 3: La plata mass grande del mundo.
Speaker 2: If you're on and does tree.
Speaker 3: But your record Guinness connel ba as grande planeta and done massimnos Siena's person as in Ropa seven sevan and el Mark and record Guinness applies stuplentro the one of the the Almeria that.
Speaker 1: You know terminal and trita quent in contact severity. You can also to to services.
Speaker 3: And web less punto pro punto s oh and Instagram, Instagram, TikTok ands como prof de mm hmm.
Speaker 1: On podcast.
Speaker 3: Espanol and to all ceo espara para los neveles, in medios y avanzados.
Speaker 1: Fai and Basic Spanish Conversations glaciaar Basic Spanish Conversations. If you injoy this podcast, please give it a faster review and recommend it to a friend. Will you now, let's check your answers to the questions in the intro keeplamoo and al media mansona this. I'll give you a few seconds to think of your answer. Fa Avado, mass Center pelliculars, elm sona ojo de la marfa mosas a gavan Trece, Lawrence Aravia, Connan el Barvardo, Indiana Jones, La ultima crusada, Punta does porcus on the Tino Commune paragrava pelliculars. It's on the Tino commun paragrava pelliculars, Kna Desertico admas producer pelliculars and a media espana is mas barato kyoto, lugaries odo paces sure communicat confab and contrast to that of the contact to decryption the tipisdio dambim p scultures so podcast Ispanolan towld CEO, the major res application. The podcast us on buendia Pronto and you know avisudio, the basic Spanish conversations that out