Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com Today. Hey everybody, this is Left Striving Yes, yes I know aka Survivor Man, and you're listening to Brian on Sasquatch Autist. Hey there, and welcome back to SASQUATCHDS. Thank you so much for cooking play. It is Wednesday. I hope you're having a fantastic week. We have an amazing guest lined up for you. But as always, I want to start where I always do and invite you. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email and get me a Brian at Paranormalworldproductions dot com. Can head over to the website, check out the blog, become a member there and help support the show.
Speaker 2: I got to sit down and talk to Logan.
Speaker 1: Logan has been on the show a couple of times and we have talked about his adventures up in Radium, some of the amazing encounters and experiences he's had up there on expedition in tid Standing's research area. A few months back, Logan sent me an email and was talking about a project he was working on in conjunction with Tide standing. They were putting live cameras up in the Radium research area in base camp, where I've had my experiences and tons of other people have had experiences there while on expedition. I've talked about this a couple of times over here on this podcast as well as that Bigfoot podcast with Wayne Well. Those cameras are up and they are live, and you can now experience what it's like to be inside the Radium base camp area. Logan is here to talk about that process, what it was like to put that app together, get the cameras and all the other equipment up there, some of the nightmares that they went through logistically, but they're working fine now. And the first thing that you're going to hear in this episode is some from a recent video that Todd put out because David Avocado Wolf and his son Theaden were up there on expedition with Todd in the Nordag area and they had a sighting of a sasquatch. In addition to that, Logan is going through all the tons and tons of data that he's collected already from these cameras running twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. He actually sent me a clip not too long ago that he posted up on TikTok. I will have it posted for you guys over on the sasquatch Otasey blog. So head over to the website Paranormorialdproductions dot com. Check out the sasquatch Otta See blog at the top of the page, and you can see this video that was recorded from these cameras in the Radium base camp area. Something threw a rock out of the woods and it hit the side of one of the campers there. You could see it clearly on the video. He's got it slowed down so you can see it as well as the audio so you can hear it again. It's very compelling stuff. I know what people think about Todd. I obviously talk a little bit about that in the episode in this interview with Logan. Everyone knows I certainly have my issues with Todd and so some of the evidence that he's put out there in the past. But I think Logan's trying to do the right thing here. And if you guys are interested in it, all you have to do is check out the Discovering Bigfoot app on Apple and or Android. You can check out the live feed and make up your own mind about what's going on at the radium base camp area.
Speaker 2: But enough of that.
Speaker 1: I know you guys are ready to get into it. Logan's on the line, he's ready to go. All this left for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: See there's a cut line over there.
Speaker 4: And they were at the top of this little ridge over here, and they'd stopped, and we're talking, and Thayden came back down the hill when I was halfway up. Hey Dad, there's a sasquatch over here. So legs are burning and can't get up the hill fast enough. But I'm looking at these two really excited and talking and literally literally clearly having seen something. So I'm gonna start with mister David Avocado Wolf himself. So it was was my assessment correct that you just heard me talk about.
Speaker 3: Yes, I came up to the top of the ridge over there.
Speaker 5: First, there's a cut line there on the right side, my left from it was my right side coming this way, but left from the way we're looking. And I just laid the bike right down there, and I was waiting for theadan and and I just saw something black in the in the bush right here for a while, like a couple of minutes before Thadan came, and I kept going it kept getting bigger and then smaller, and then bigger and then small.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is that?
Speaker 5: And so it looked to me like the head and then the shoulders up to about right there, all really dark like black, and it stayed there. So Fadan got there and I said, you see that, checked that out right there. So I kind of pointed, got this little burm right here, this little gully, and.
Speaker 3: I said, it's just to the right of that.
Speaker 6: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: And so that's that's when he started looking at it, and he's like, yeah, there's something there.
Speaker 4: How's your vision?
Speaker 3: Very good?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty vision, okay, and theden with the glasses on, perfect just new glasses, about a year and a half old.
Speaker 2: So so you.
Speaker 4: Guys saw head and shoulders above trees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked to us like bushes over here. I have to say, because when you're over there, this looked like bushes.
Speaker 5: So it looked like something squatted down, kept peeking up and then coming back down. I was like, that shadow keeps getting bigger and then keeps getting smaller, and it's like and the things like if it was a bear, would have moved by now.
Speaker 4: And it wouldn't have been up right for so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it wouldn't. And it just was facing us directly, was looking right at us like that.
Speaker 4: Could could you have if it was a bear, could you have seen ears at the top of the head, or how about the proportions of the head to the shoulders where they wider than a bear, because a bear doesn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looked to me like the pictures you see of the sasquats where there where you see them in shadow and you just see from the shoulders up here and it goes like that, so kind of no neck, big shoulders. I never thought it was a bear, not even for a second. But theyden, you know, so went through that that possibility.
Speaker 3: But it didn't move. It was there.
Speaker 5: I mean, it didn't move its position for at least three or four minutes, it could have been longer.
Speaker 3: And then you can then he went and got you. Yeah, and then and then you came.
Speaker 5: Up to the top of the hill, and then we can started coming down. So I was like, okay, let's see if we can keep keep eye.
Speaker 3: On this thing as you came down. And then that's when you saw a movement.
Speaker 5: As I came down, I was actually, I don't know, about halfway down, and I started thinking, there's one on the left, just instinctively, and then that then pretty much right after that is when you said there's one.
Speaker 3: On the left. I don't know if they were the same one, but it could have been the same one, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: So you came down the hill. First thing is so I don't even know. David's telling you the sasquatch what are you seeing?
Speaker 6: So first of all, I come in and I hear him say, you see a thing over there? I'm like, okay, what thing? I started looking over like in this direction, first off to the left of us, and I'm like, okay, I'm looking over there. He's like, no, no, look on to burm and then to the right a little bit. So I'm looking looking else and I catch eyes with it and like, I look at what he's pointing at, and I'm like, okay, what is that episode? Like maybe it's shadows like you said when it was like a piece of burned wood on the tree, Like that couldn't because it wouldn't be just one piece of burned one in the un tire, which would be burned. What if it's excres Like, let's go down and look at it. I was like, no, no, no, it could be a bear. So I waited for another minute. I was like, okay, still of that breaks a bear would have fallen down by now it's little stuff like they only stand up for about like a minute max, not even that, And so we're like, okay, that has to be assassh. She's like it's getting Bigger's like it's like going down and speaking back up.
Speaker 4: And that is not bare behavior there up and come down. Yeah, they don't bob whatsoever. So now you're talking completely and.
Speaker 3: We've seen a bear out here already.
Speaker 5: We have seen a bear and this definitely was not a bear, and you didn't look anything like the bear we saw.
Speaker 4: Like I can, I can attest for you. You've been around bears your whole life. We used to see them on a daily basis. You have a tremendous amount of experience in the wilderness with bears. So what makes you color wise? What color were you saying?
Speaker 3: Jet black?
Speaker 4: Jet black?
Speaker 6: I mean you could only make up the eyes and something like that, but you see the general shape, it's too far. I have to make up the main ship. Like you can just see shoulders in the head. So it's like, okay, it's not a bear, it's not burn wood, it's not a shadow. So be a sasquatch. Then and it's like mob bobbing up and bowing down side go over and I get you, yeah, and my dad, there's sasquatch. Obviously, I run back over. We keep looking at for a minute. You come in then, as he said, we come on down. And as David said, then you see one on the left of.
Speaker 3: Us running by.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's hold on a second here. So when I got to the top though, it wasn't there anymore.
Speaker 6: No, it was still there.
Speaker 3: It was still there.
Speaker 4: You guys were still seeing it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then shortly thereafter I was like, I got to try to keep an eye on it, and I kind of lost track of it as I was coming down.
Speaker 6: On your bike.
Speaker 4: I'm going to watch the road, look up, watch.
Speaker 5: The yeah, and I really try to keep an eye on it. And so I couldn't tell like it it to me. It didn't seem like it crossed the road. It seemed like it backed up into the bush over there. That's that's what it looked like to me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: But then very quickly right after, you know, I was getting really close. That's when you came up and and I like, oh, maybe there's something happening to the left. There's just something hit me instinct dely to look to the left. And then that's when we had that incident where in the corner of my eye, just to be perfectly honest, I saw, like, to me, these things have a reality distortion field around them or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how else to describe it.
Speaker 5: Sure, and I saw that out of the left side of my peripheral vision.
Speaker 3: And then I looked and that's right when you.
Speaker 5: Saw it, so that I didn't see anything really, but I saw you know, I didn't see any figure, but I saw something shimmery or I don't know how else to describe it. I think a reality distortion field is probably the best way to describe it. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't even so I didn't even know to look. They just said.
Speaker 4: In fact, I was misunderstanding. I thought that they weren't seen anymore, and I thought David was saying, I have a perspective on where it is and I just misunderstood him.
Speaker 6: Pause.
Speaker 4: It's a very exciting moment. These guys are literally lit and so am I. I am so happy they've seen a Sasquatch. It's very fortuitous I wasn't up here, though, because they had minutes to stand and watch. If I would have been there, would have been coming down immediately. And their way was better because this is the setting that they required. These gentlemen got exactly what they needed at the same time. And I'm seeing similarities between these two. That's very, very impressive. These two are like on a level that's you know, like even though we're talking fifteen year old and fifty year old, there there's an exceptional amount of similarities or they have the same things they enjoy that you know, he did the same thing growing up. So there's a reason these two people had this sitting together and that I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome our guest back to the show for his I don't know what appearance this is on the Sasquatch Odyssey podcast for my friend Logan. Welcome back to the show man.
Speaker 7: Hey, you good to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to have you.
Speaker 1: I've been looking forward to this conversation because you have got quite the project going on. You reached out to me, I don't know, months ago, it seems at this point you were talking a little bit about this new camera project that you guys have going on up at the Radium site. Obviously it's Todd Standing's Bigfoot research area that I was up in doing my thing last October. Had a great time up there. It's a beautiful area. I want to start in the place we should start is painting the picture for folks. I've tried to do this as much as I possibly can on the podcast when I was talking about my time up there, because I had no idea until I got up to this area, how beautiful it is, how remote it is, and all of the amazing things that you experienced while you're up there. You've been up there many times, you were pro at navigating this area and radium. Why don't you take us back to the first time you got to experience radium. Paint the picture for folks, how remote this place is and how beautiful it is.
Speaker 7: So Yeah, the first time, I guess was September twenty twenty one. Yeah, I was talking to Todd on the phone. I was expecting it to be prey remote, didn't really know what to expect. But it's a good trek away from Calgary where you land, and basically just like this big valley in between two mountain ranges when you get high enough. It's in between these mountain ranges and it's beautiful. It's nothing but a river and woods, mountains and very little human population out there. So it's honestly, probably one of the prettiest places I've been.
Speaker 1: How many expeditions have you done with Todd and or with Kyle. How many times have you been up there on expedition and had experiences in that area.
Speaker 7: I've been out there four times now. The last time was to do I'd say it's more business, more business and pleasure, to be honest, but totally four times. I've been out there like basically once a year since twenty twenty one. I'm actually slated to go out there back in September, the end of September, so stoked about doing that.
Speaker 1: Anytime you get to go to that area, it is phenomenal. I can only imagine the anticipation. So let's get down to the meat impotators of why we're here. Let's talk about this project that you came up with. Let's talk about the genesis of this project. We're talking about these live stream cameras. I've teased people several times on the show and talked about it. This is your brainchild. This is something that you and Todd have been working on for quite a while. Now, take us back to when you had this idea. Where did the idea come from? Is this something that just hits you in the middle of the night and you woke up and started writing notes about Is it something you and Todd came up together. Give us the picture of how this came to be.
Speaker 7: It's a little bit of everything, to be fair, But I guess the starting point was the last time I was up there, and I think I talked about it with you, just being around the campfire and having, in my opinion, a bigfoot come up on behind me and slowly creep up on me. If there had been some kind of camera system there, maybe we would have caught something.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: It came from that, just that whole experience, and it was life changing to be around something like that. I think you have to go through it to say that, but I still think about it all the time. So Right after that, Todd, I think we should get cameras around base camp and just see if we can get anything. I know everyone's kind of like WU on cameras, but it's all here's hey, everyone says that, but is it really true? Does anyone really know? I don't think so. There's no real proof of that other than people say that like I don't see the heart evident. So I was like, yeah, I've known Todd well enough. I want to make this discovery push forward, so I'll look into getting some cameras and setting them up out here. I don't mind fitting some of that bill just to help do that. Maybe we can get some evidence. So I started thinking about it. A month goes by, and I was like, maybe we should do this differently and really try to collaborate on it and make everyone be able to see this. So that's where my thought process started going. I started getting into my engineering mind. I'm like an IT engineer, cyculiability engineer, observational automation. I do a bunch of different things. So I was like, how do I make this work? How can I bring this to people and actually try to grow it in a organic way to where we could actually grow the system and get more and more spots and locations and people kind of collaborating with us. Todd's vision is to have multiple Discovering Bigfoot research centers where we're doing research, not just on one spot, like a lot of different hotspots. To me, this is a step towards that. It's a step towards actually having data. There's not a lot of data out there. They're in these private little sections of people that maybe they'll share a little bit, but it's not a ton of data. They might go on a podcast and talk about it, but there's not a ton out there.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: There might be a website with some snippets, and so I'm trying to get people like real data, real analysis to look at. How do we get people actually reviewing footage in this space camp The more eyes on it, the better. How do we get people to collaborate, How do we get people to talk about stuff and not just the same old stuff, same old stories. I saw a bigfoot and that's the end of it, right, So that's where I was coming from since about November of last year, up in tweaking and architecting and building the front end architecture, the back end architecture, the reliability piece, trying to work through power, trying to work through how we automate everything, how we can get people to actually if they request footage, I can send them a hard link and they can watch two hour snippets of footage if they want to.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: So that's more or less division. And honestly, I'd love to get video footage and have somebody say, because inside the app itself you can report sighting and it goes to a database, I'd love to have somebody do that and I can name it after them, the John Doe Footage. But yeah, that's the intent. But I think it has applications beyond that. I think if we could really get people collaborating and growing this, it doesn't have to be just like two feeds. It could be fifty feeds all over North America. Anyone that wants to be part of it. I'm all for people reaching out to be and trying to get this all over the place because I think it's important. I think the discovery is important. I want people to know that Bigfoot's real because of my opinion it is.
Speaker 2: I think that's great.
Speaker 1: The collaboration thing is something that I have discussed so much recently in the last four or five months, Wayne and I have done entire episodes of that Bigfoot podcast about collaboration. Because here's my thing. It's very much like you said, there's little tidbits of data.
Speaker 2: Here and there.
Speaker 1: I think Scott Tompkins is doing some fantastic work with the Bigfoot Mapping Project. The BFRO does their thing. Then you got these people like the North American Wood Ape Conservancy. They're out in Area X. They're going out there and they're doing expeditions over the course of usually three to four months. They've extended them several times into four months spans where they are out there around the clock. Sometimes there's teams of seven eight people at one time in this area known to be activity. There are tons of anecdotal experiences. I've interviewed probably at this point maybe eight or ten people that have spent tons of time in Area X. They're all having rocks thrown at them. They're having visual encounters with these things. They're seeing juveniles, they're seeing what I consider to be babies going through trees. It's one of the hottest spots in my opinion, in the United States. Then you have Scott and Randy out at the four hundred. They're having very similar experiences, constant, not habituation situations, but they're having constant interactions to what they believe to be a troop of Sasquatch. They're casting different sized prints that would lead one to believe there's an alpha male, there's probably a big female. There's juveniles or smaller prints that are coming around. So you're dealing with a troop of bigfoot.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Everybody is operating completely autonomously. Nobody is communicating with anybody else. Nobody's allowing anybody on that research area. If you're not in the group, you're not in this clique. You don't get to come out to the four hundred. If you're not in the Nawac, you don't get to go to Area X. So I started this conversation probably three or four months ago with Wayne, and I'm like, why are we not collaborating as researchers in this community, because that, in my opinion, is the only way we're going to get this done. That's the only way we're going to solve this problem. And my idea was simple, if we have an area like Area X, and I've reached out to Brian Brown and some of those folks in Area X. I want to get out there. Brian Brown and some of those people have left the NAWAC. They're no longer a part of the North American Wooded Conservancy, but they operate in the valley right next door. That's where I want to go because I want to see one of these creatures. I want to have that interaction that's going to send me over the edge. It's going to push me to the point of being not just a believer, but a nowheer. I think that, honestly, even be beyond Radium, I believe there's Bigfoot in Radium. I believe I interacted with Bigfoot while I was up there in Radium last October. I think Area exes the place to do it. But here's the problem. We're not allowed to do that, right. I've reached out to people and said, hey, I want to get at least in the valley next door to possibly have an interaction with these things. And it hasn't happened yet. Not to say that it won't, but it hasn't happened yet. And here's the problem. You got the BFRO, the Bigfoot Field researchers organization. Arguably, I think it is the biggest Bigfoot organization in the world. They do expeditions all the time. I know people who run expeditions for the BFRO, but they're in North Carolina, they're in South Carolina, they're in Arkansas, They're in these regional places where they're possibly hotspots. But here's the question I had, why aren't we as a community coming together and saying, if the BFRO is doing expeditions month throughout the entire year, I guarantee you there's not a month of the year that there's not a BFRO expedition somewhere. Why can't Matt money Baker get together with Alton Higgins and all these people from the North American Wood Ape Conservancy and say, let's cover Area X for an entire twelve month period, round the clock. We can supply the people, we can have people boots on the ground the entire time, we can put up cameras, and we can solve this shit in a year. But nobody's willing to do that. So I don't understand it. I don't know if that's where you guys are wanting to go. But when I heard that you were doing this and you're looking to collaborate with people, And frankly, I was surprised that Todd was even allowing the possibility of having cameras in base camp. It shocked me, I'll be frank about it. But the more I thought about it, we had experiences in base camp. You've had experiences in base camp. Everybody I have interviewed that has had experiences in Radium has experienced something right there outside of those campers where you guys have now put these cameras. So I think it's brilliant. We had rocks thrown us there. We heard vocalizations that were probably twenty thirty yards in the woods there. We heard what sounded like samurai chatter. I think it's a brilliant idea that you guys are doing that. But I do wish that there could be more collaboration. Obviously, I just don't think it's going to happen. I've interviewed Shane Carpenter and I asked him the question pointedly, why aren't you allowing people to come into the four hundred and experience this and collaborate, And he said, Brian, we have What happens is when you involve other people. Shit goes south right, people come in, they don't pay attention to what your rules are. They don't interact with this klan the same way you do. They've had all these issues, and I know it's the same thing for Area X, and I know it's the same thing with the North American Wood ab Conservancy. I know it's probably the same thing with other areas that people are doing research. I know Todd's the same way. That's one of the first that you learn when you go to Radium is there's certain things you don't do when you hear a sasquatcher you're having an interaction, because it's been proven over time that you do this. When this happens, bad shit happens, and then we don't have activity for a week. You screw it up for everybody. So I said all that to say I get that. And one of the frank conversations you and I had early on when you first called me about this was Todd being involved. Frankly, and I'll make no qualms about it that the issues with Todd's credibility, in my mind, is a hampering aspect of this possibility of collaboration with other people just because he's connected with it. Is that something that you and Todd have talked about. Are you just simply going into this and you footing some of the bill, frankly, because I know you've got a lot of skin in the game. Is that something that you considered when you were going into this venture and how do you see that affecting what could be the possible collaboration with other groups in the future. Stay tuned for more Sasquatch Odyssey. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 7: My opinion is it's been the same since I've met Todd. Is everybody has their opinion of him, but I can't find anything that's illegitimate about his experiences or his footage. I know that's not everyone's opinion. That's just my opinion, so I'll just keep it at that. I can't change people's minds on that. So to me, it's about my experience out there, on all the people I've talked to out there, and just my relationship with Todd and just knowing him. I think that it's a good location to actually capture something. Honestly, whether you believe in his footage or not, let's just say it is reel one hundred percent all this stuff that he captured was literally over that mountain range that's right beside his base camp. All the close up shots and all those things. If you believe in the footage. I'm not signing everybody does. That's where it happened, if it is real. And my opinion as it is, I think it's the best close up footage of a sasquatch right. I've had experiences there and I think it's a good starting point. I think there's tons of other places to expand on, but it's a good starting point because I know Todd, I know the area, and I know he has whether you like or not, he has a big following and bigfoot right, so he can help propagate spread the word of trying to do this collaboration, trying to do the discovery, trying to get more data, and then we can just go from there. So short answer is, from my perspective, I don't see a problem with it. Other people that are just really just dead set on I hate Todd. They may just be like I'm done with it it begin with, and that's fine, but I look at all the evidence. I try to look at everyone's evidence and say, does that look credible? Is that I listen to your show. I listen to tons of shows, and I try not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. So that's just my opinion. So people that do that, to me, that's not really scientific, right. We need to keep going here. Whether you dislike that or not. Let's say relevant, let's get the discovery done, and let's keep going. That's just my perspective. I know people will have strong opinions about other people, and there's dogma bigfoot, and there's religion and Bigfoot. So I don't want to get into that. I just want the discovery to happen and then we'll go from there. What'll we do after the discovery. I know everyone talks about DNA and this and that, but let's get some more footage to start with, and we go down to eat DNA route because I just think it's super hard. So say, hey, we found this DNA out in the woods. It's a bigfoot. Even if you did, I don't know that people are going to take it as tangible evidence, like they're going to need audio visual DNA and then finally the bigfoot stand right in front of their face. So that's just my perspective.
Speaker 2: Look I've made no qualms about it.
Speaker 1: I've said I don't believe that Todd's footage is real, but I do believe that he's had experiences in Radium. I experienced it my and I certainly believe in you. I've believed in you since day one. I don't think anything you've ever told me has been anything other than one hundred percent authentic. So I was excited to know that you were involved in the process. Let's talk a little bit about the process itself and what the logistics have been like just getting the equipment to the area. I know where the place is, so I know how remote it is. Let's talk about the logistics of getting shipped to the area, getting it on those campers, and keeping it going and keeping the power on there.
Speaker 2: What has that been. Has it been quite a nightmare for you guys.
Speaker 7: It's definitely been a challenge. So I did try to ship some stuff at the beginning of the year, and that was just the big customs. It's just nightmare trying to ship s up to Canada. So I ended up going like I built everything and test it at all basically my own lab environment. It just had the cameras running basically outside of my backyard, just for testing and somewhoded stuff. But I basically just took all thequipment with me on the airplane to Canada and May Todd wasn't even there when I got there. I just started setting stuff up and he was out with people already doing He was up on the upper part of radium going up showing them some stuff. And by the time he got back, I had already halfway set up some of the infrastructure for the cameras, so we ended up one of the cameras. Him and I like basically went up this tree like fifteen feet that's where one of those things is actually nailed it into a tree, so we're not trying to hide it. I know Todd's perspective is purpose driven. You put things out with a purpose, and well, if you have the right and tent, you're not trying to be deceptive. They can feel energy. I don't know that that's true or not. I have no evidence to that. I know that's what Todd's perspective is, So I'm just going off of that a bit and being like, Hey, this is blatant. Here's a big ass white camera about a flip tall up in a tree. There's an outdoor eat cat six cable that's coming down and go. I actually buried all the cable under the ground so things wouldn't eat at it or run over it. So it took me while to do all that and bury all the cabling and run all the cabling. So I have the other one on top of the other. Middle cameper. I don't know what you want to call it, but it's pointing to the fire. But I can actually spend these are like pan till doom. I can spend these things three sixty I've really wanted to. And the people will be like, hey, we turn it to the left of the day, turn to the right. Like I can do all those things. I'm open to people saying, hey, tonight, I'd like you to point towards the mountain or whatever. I just can't get people that ability or everyone will be trying to move the camera at once, so that won't work. But I can. I'm open to people tell me what to do with it. There's that, and everything's powered off as starlink. So that's really the only solution I could find, and that was viable for as far as like doing upload, so right now. I've not to get super technical, but like it's basically it's ten ADP. I can get it up to four K. I need to buy another starlink system so I can manage the bandwidth. I can literally have four K out there in the middle of the woods, which I don't think anyone's doing. I can do so much more than that, but right now it's ten ADP and it's going I want to say, I've got three point five terabytes a month of data just to parse through. There's so much data I haven't even got to look at because I'm one person. That's why, to me, collaboration is key. I built the back end so everything it's think of it as a cloud DVR, So I architected it as a cloud DVR. Right now, I just wanted to make sure the user interface was pretty and it was usable and not hard to maintain, like not hard to actually use. But if anyone wanted to email me, like the emails in the app itself, it's just contact at bigfoot livestream dot org. Can say hey, I want to review the footage from two am to four am on Saturday, the whatever, I can literally send you a hard link share it and you can sit there and watch it yourself. It's totally open. I do have a lockdown so you can't get to it unless you request it, because I just I don't have I want it to be somewhat private and not open to the entire universe. But if anybody wants it, if they want to join and subscribe, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 7: Actually I'm looking into my vision this will grow and just get bigger and have more interaction. But when it gets a little bit bigger and more traction, i'd say, like I've looked into actual thermal cameras that can run twenty four to seven as well. It is a lot of costs, but I think it's worth it, so I'll have literally I could have. I'm thinking I'm doing four cameras and then starting with one thermal and then going to another thermal, and then once we get to that point, we may expand in different areas. I also bought some other infrastructure to where we could push to signal out, like probably about half a mile from base camp. So when you do those, it doesn't even have to be night walks, just day hikes or whatever. If somebody sees something Todd whoever could just wear their phone and could relate to the app itself. You could watch it like a scheduled thing to where it's like, Hey, Wednesday, we're going to go for a hike. If you want to join us on this hike around base Camp. So I think it has a lot of possibilities and enhancements and stuff like that. And I don't know if anyone that's got it down to that point of what I'm trying to do. Like I said, I spent eight months just trying to do development work on it. I think, in my opinion, it's beautiful, but that's I'm the creator. I really just want people to enjoy it, and anyone that can't get out in the woods and really likes Bigfoot. I honestly, before I go to bed, I'll sit there and watch the feed and I created the dang thing. I want to see something that's just me. I am an active user of it. So right now, we have like wildfires in there, so we had to bring the system down that's been down for a week or so called, like the Ravenshead wildfire. So it's logistical nightmare right now. So we're working on getting back out there. It should be any day, right, I don't know. I can't give you an exact timeline, but yeah, it's been fun. And like I said, there's tons of lamentation you can do. There's tons of different I know you were you were asking me like all the problems, the battery problems. Oh my gosh, I think I'm eating some of the cost here, if not a lot of it. But Todd's kind of working on the power piece. He bought this five thousand dollars battery unit and it's just garbage. Like literally, it overheats and it's like dying, and the fan on the batteries eating up all the juice, and I'm just like, oh my gosh, we just got to get rid of this thing. So it's been like a stepping stone to try to figure out the best equipment for solar and batteries and all those things. I think cameras and the bandwidth and everything else are pretty perfect. The battery thing is the hardest part. So we have that figured out. Now. We just got to get back out there and fix a few things and then we'll be back up whenever the Canadian government lets us back on the logging road. It's been fun though. I really enjoyed doing it.
Speaker 1: You gave me access to it several weeks back, and I've been out there. Man, I've experienced that area.
Speaker 2: I tell you, it is a beautiful view.
Speaker 1: The cameras are in the perfect spots in my opinion, at least for what you've got set up now. I literally felt like I was back in base camp. It was really cool for me to experience. I looked at him during the day, I looked at him at night, and I felt like I was back where I belong. In a way, it sounds cheesy to say that, but if you haven't been there and experienced that experience, it's hard to explain to people. But the cameras are, in my opinion, the next best thing to take you there. Because I immediately thought, that's exactly where I had this experience, that's exactly where Richard had his experience. That's exactly where behind that tree is where Kyle saw.
Speaker 2: A sasquatch last year.
Speaker 1: I immediately went back to all of these things that I knew, that's what we had rocks thrown at us from that area, right behind where that fire pit is. I think you've done a brilliant job with setting that up, even if you haven't been there and experienced in person, I think it's the next best thing, because, like you said, there have been tons of experiences that have been had right there in that area where those cameras are pointing. If it's something that you want to experience it, maybe you just can't travel, Maybe you can't afford the travel, Maybe you can't do it for whatever reason, maybe it's physical limitations or whatever it is. In my opinion, the next best thing to get out in the woods in an area where there have been so many experiences. I guess the one question I have for you is something you touched on earlier. Maybe it's something that collectively, maybe this collaboration can help.
Speaker 2: What is the plan?
Speaker 1: Obviously nobody's monitoring these cameras twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. That would take tons of manpower. How are you handling all these terabytes of data? Could have potential evidence of a sasquatch. Maybe there's a sasquatch walking up into base camp and it's on film right now on these three and a half terabytes of data that you have. What is the plan to go through all of that and get through some of that data and hopefully find some evidence. I guess the second part of that question you can take one of the other first or second. Has there been things that have went on that have been captured on camera or have there been experiences in base camp since you guys have had the cameras up there.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll answered the first question cost effectiveness. Unless there's tons of subscribers, I do have to like put it in the cold storage after probably three or four months. There's a lot of cost effective cloud computing out there for data storage. It's not like that part's not really the killer. It's more of the bandwidth that kills you. So right now I have three or four months of just I have it to where it harvests that every two hours and does it in two hour chunks. So it's just easier to review that way. I'm trying to be scientific with it and be an engineer at the same time. My process going forward is going to be I already have all that data, but after some odd months, I'm trying to build this machine learning system where I can pump into a few different services. Does recognition. So just think of an event driven architecture to where it's going to pump all that data into something that's going to be looking for face, it's going to be looking for movement, it's going to be looking for sounds that are not normal. So I have to train the model to do that, right, But it's all doable in today's technology. It's amazing. I just again, I'm one person though, so doing the development work and then doing the video processing it all takes time. So to me, that's what the next area focus on. The focus is going to be on pumping that all into machine learning and then actually I can make it to where it actually calls out all those things to where it'll actually imprint on the actual video itself. It'll say sound heard faates peer. Right, So technology, I didn't make it, but it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch Odyssey. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to use all those services in the future. So that's my thought. If we get it to where it's more event driven, we get more people that are interested. It's going to have push notifications on the app to where if there is something to that nature. It can't be super real time, but near real time you'll get a notification saying there's a movement on the north camera, there's movement on the south camera, or face detected on north camera, whatever it may be. So that's where I want to get it to, and right now for subscribers, I'm going to have it to where like when people are out there on expedition and if they're having activity, it's where all the people that subscribe to the app and are interested in it, they'll get like an email notification saying, hey, where you have an activity? Until I get put the push notifications down. I wanted it to be able to where people could just download snippets. I literally fought Apple for six weeks on some of the security stuff. That's just a nightmare. So I'm just like, all right, just I'm done with it. Somebody wants the footage, I'll send it to them. I don't want to deal with That's all the logistical security breach nightmare and that Apple tries to put me through. So I'm just I'm just done with them. They aggravate me and to no ends. But yeah, that's my two cents on all that.
Speaker 1: Also, logan tell everybody what is the app? How can they get it? What do they get when they subscribe to the app. Obviously, if they have any questions, they can reach out to you, if you want to let them know how they can reach out to you, if they have any questions about subscribing, whatever you want to put out there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's on Android and Apple. I wanted to make sure it was on both. But it's just discovering Bigfoot. I think it's a good name, just based off Todd's documentary. And if you want to get a hold of me, it's just contact at bigfoot livestream dot org. And if you download the app, it's there. If you're down on the app and just make an account, you don't have to subscribe. You can read a couple of blurbs on there, and then if you do subscribe me and you want to be like, yeah, I'm done with this. The good thing about Apple and Android, you just go to your subscriptions on your phone and say delete. So I just try to make it easy for people. If you're interested, do it. If not, if you want to get rid of it, get rid of it. Is that something.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend everybody check it out. I will link to it in both places in the show notes. All you gotta do is click it, go check it out, give it an opportunity. If you haven't experienced base camp and radium, this is the next best thing.
Speaker 2: Go check it out.
Speaker 1: Show them some love, be a part of the Discovering Sasquatch journey. Logan, thanks so much for coming on the show man. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was awesome. Thanks, Brian's always good to be here.
Speaker 9: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 8: That joy, this job, that child.
Speaker 9: Everything came right by crying back, Joy for me, Joy staying right.
Speaker 10: You come in right away.
Speaker 11: Steps still step step steps.
Speaker 9: Donock Doss.
Speaker 11: Still state pass Stass used these ps