Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take.
Speaker 2: What help. Welcome to the Occult Rejects. In this episode, we got a couple of rejects with us, and we got a guest that I couldn't be happier to get on with, somebody I met in person and I saw him at Charlie's Beyond Belief and he's definitely into stuff that I think we can all talk about here. But before I introduced them, Leon, I'm going to introduce the other rejects, and today I got the Headless Giant with me. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: How were you? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on Twitter and on Instagram, also on YouTube, and I've got a show every Thursday with Nick where we talk about your weird occult experience. And so if you've got a weird of cults experience, send them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I will read those for you. So I'll check that out. And also I've got the Sunday Trialogues with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo and check that out as well. And on Mondays, I'm doing Alchemy Mondays and I just got Jerks, so we're gonna be going through that book as well, So check that out.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Awesome, awesome. Definitely definitely check out that Thursday show I do with him. And if you have any stories, please send them in and if you want, put your information on there and I will mail you out a pack of free stickers. So there you go. And eventually by the middle of November, me and Headless we'll be covering Alista Crowley's seven seven seventh book. Probably take us a few years to get through it, but we will try to do this. And yeah, and uh, my man, Ethan Indigo, what is going on sir? How wire you.
Speaker 1: Peace? Earlier? Here?
Speaker 4: Uh easy to find on the usual social media and I'm a writer and uh frequently share articles and so yeah, still to be here.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you got a bunch of books too, don't you.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I'm always always to write more and yeah I've written I really enjoy sacred geometry and I've written even a book on that, So stoke to discuss things with you.
Speaker 2: Leam nice nice, Yes, definitely check man. Definitely check out Ethan's stuff. He's almost a prolific writer. I would almost consider now he's got a bunch of books out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, certainly.
Speaker 2: And now Leon, sir, the guest of the hour or however long it takes. Again, I had met this guy at Charlie's Beyond Belief. He was one of the few people there that were kind of like into this stuff besides me, and I saw that he was in Sacred Geometry and he's kind of big into numerology. So I was like, this sounds like my type of guy to have on the show. So I got his information, checked out some of his stuff, and here he is. So Leon, why don't you let everybody know what your dealer is and where they can find any social media or anything you got out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, I've got the Instagram page. It's my name, Leon Bowski. I've got a website that Sacred Geometry, Numerology, and yeah emails. The Instagram is growing. I've come down to South Florida about four months ago from Europe, and I'm doing lectures right now at a Pocrates Health Institute, which is right next door to me where I'm staying in West Palm Beach and doing readings there. Doing readings at like Spiritfest events, and then I'm going to one this week and I don't know if you all know about it in Sarasota. There'll be a spirit Best event there, two day event. And then I did this Body and Soul event with people that also have a podcast, Bruce and Lauren, and yeah, staying really busy right now. It's been a good place to be. Yeah, I know when we were find I do readings. What I do, thank you, and I do it Ethan you might get rest in this. What happened is I became aware that I understood numerology, which isn't that difficult? And then I also became aware that no one had taken numerology and put it in a feminine and sacred geometry. It was always linear, like we could talk about numbers forever, but I wanted to talk about numbers in a circle. And being a child of the sixties, I knew about mandalas, I knew about horoscopes, I knew about the Wickan circle, the medicine wheel. Everything was circular. So somehow God answered my question and I was unable to put a person's birth date to numerology in the circle. And what made that work was like being able to be clear enough to see what was a parent and what was a parent was a circumference of the circle was one hundred and twenty years. And that's not saying how long a personal live. That's the length the distance between say, West Palm Beach and Sarasota. So it became apparent to me a number of ways. The most obvious is pragmatic. How long did the longest lived people live the oldest people between one point fifteen and one twenty five? And then you know, through tradition, people wish upon each other, may you live to be one twenty. And as I've traveled, wherever I go, there's some astute person like here Brian. When I was in Sedona, it was another guy. When I was in England it was another guy. They write books I want to live to be one twenty. So once I knew that the circle was one twenty, and you divide it into four directions like you do the circle, then that was thirty sixty and ninety and then one twenty. Thirty sixty and ninety are approximate year saturn Rey terms, which again is not a chronological thing. It's just a division of the whole soul different quarters, and in yoga you have those four quarters youth, adult, senior, and elderly. So when I started putting the numerology in that chart, then it was like an instrument that told a story. And it's been one hundred percent accurate. And I didn't get to do you, did I, Nick, I didn't do your numerology?
Speaker 2: Get off. Yeah. I was all over the place there. I was in a statute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't expect to do readings there. I didn't know what to expect. There was but people like you. It was mainly vendors that approached me. Uh, people that were turned on, tuned in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was actually, I would tell you the truth. I was a little surprised. I mean, I don't know how you would call it witchy, cult and magical, you know whatever. There was a decent amount of people there that were kind of like would fit into the into those categories more than I expected. You know, there was a couple of witches. They had the check with the singing bowl. She she was singing new Praises the whole time. Jessica I think her name was it, yeah Is. She was like, oh my god, you gotta go over that guy. This guy blew my mind. It's just number stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what I've done is because be pretty helpful for people, insightful. I don't claim it to be psychic, like I say, it's just an instrument, and it's an accurate instrument. When you it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, No you go ahead? Do you think go ahead?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, it's interesting your design of the four quartered circle corresponding with the four aspects of life that as you point out that that's something that we see in many different cultures carried through I've also seen or heard rather about how as we age we kind of get Sometimes we'll get stuck in one way or another.
Speaker 1: But we'll go through.
Speaker 5: Our base for seven years and then the next chakra and kind of spend like seven years at a time going through these.
Speaker 1: Not that we're stuck in them.
Speaker 5: That's our facus, right, Like as a baby, we just have needs and it's kind of like that needs needs, and as we age we go to them.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you have many thoughts on that, Yeah, a lot of them. Like when you all mentioned Alistair Crowley, I know the name, and then you mentioned the book seven seven seven. It doesn't matter what discipline you're in, it's going to be seven seven steps of completion. And again that's like the one twenty Ah, look at that man. Yeah, that's the obvious because how many days of creation? We're talking about creation? Seven? How many days of the week? Seven? How many chakras? Seven? How many colors in a rainbow, the whole gamut of color? Seven? So seven is a number of completion. And I'll just tell you this, since we're all males here doing this, you don't want to argue with a woman that has too many sevens in her chart. Very intuitive women are intuitive anyway, a woman with a seven in her chart, and I'm encountered a lot of them in my life. They're very intuitive people. So it's a number of creation. It's someone that knows all of the aspects. And again it doesn't matter. You know where we're going and reading, we'll see the seven steps. So you're entirely correct, Ethan, And that's how and its cycles. Like you said, I, if you want to look at the Saturn return, you got four sevens and then that's approximately it. You can hear colloquialisms like the seven seven year itch. You know, my wife doesn't like me to get so personal. But my wife left me seven years to the week, almost to the day that we met, and she's back. But seven is a cycle. Seven is definitely a cycle. Seven steps.
Speaker 2: Oh that's you. Yeah, I've even noticed a lot the other one. Sorry, huh, So I just want to mention real quick, Leon, So something I've even noticed though again you had mentioned like the feminine and putting stuff into a circle. I know, capitalistically, you know, the seventh sphere would be associated with the female, but there's even been plenty of times where like even in the Voyage Manuscript is one example where you will see like seven women, like you'll just see like seven like in some sort of like feminine thing kind of replayed over and over and over again. So I do find it. And the color green is always used as well, which goes with net sock, which is the seventh sphere, seventh sphere on the cabalistic crea of a life. So I guess I kind of get what you're saying. Is like I think sometimes seven is almost like the whole everything has been encapsulated, and wow, isn't formed.
Speaker 6: I'm saying kind of like the feminine, Yeah, like the seven days in creation.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's the whole creation, you know. So, yeah, seven's got that vibe to it. All the other numbers do too, they have a vibe like one. If I see a guy or a person with one in their chart, they're going to spend some time alone in their life. They might even you know, have their personality as such that they want a certain amount of solitude and independence. But the tricky part is when you're doing a reading for someone and they have a one in their chart and they ask you a question like, well, when's the pretty girl coming or when's the handsome man coming? There's no answer for that. But with the sacred geometry numerology, Ethan is informing people is how the one is experiencing itself through an individual, Like we're experiencing the oneness, but the oneness, and that's where sacred geometry comes in. Ethan. One of the best definitions I've heard of the one came out of a book. I don't know if you're all familiar with this guy, but he wrote a book called About the Jewel in the Loaded Douglas Baker, and he was a Rosa Crucian from England. He's dead now, but he became pretty popular in England. And at the beginning of the book, and I've got to laugh when I say this, he had seven postulates of perennial wisdom, and people say, oh, there's no absolute truth. Well here was some of his seven postulates. Everything is alive, everything exists within a larger being, and one of them was God is a center that's everywhere, but with no circumference. So you can't put a circumference about the eternal One. But how the eternal One comes into each one of us or every aspect of creation. That's when you get the sacred geometry. You have a center, and then you have a circumference. You have the electromagnetic field or whatever you want to call it of that being. So if I see a one in someone's chart, that's how the larger one, the maga one, is experience in itself through that individual, which means that individual has to become a strong individual. It's not a done deal, that's a potential. That's the course that a person's on. So if I see a one in someone's chart, it's about them becoming a very self empowered and then you go on from there. Two, three, four, three, as we know that's the basic building block of all structure of creation, the triangle, flower of life, trinity, principle of creation, so that that has its fibe to it too, and it goes all the way up to nine. Numerology. The Pythagorean way of doing it is everything's reduced to those primary numbers one through nine, and then we have these double numbers eleven, twenty two, and thirty three. And a whole lot of people that I get involved with have elevens in their chart, and I never got to do you, Nix. I don't know who you are, but my birthpath noveler is eleven. What's your birthday? Nick? April nineteenth, April nineteen, So that's a four and a one. When you see the four in a person Shart in that first quarter, Ethan, you've got it on a spectrum, because everything's as we know now is on a spectrum. So one end of the spectrum, Nick could have come out of a very structured environment that he's trying to You know, whenever we go in that second quarter where we're adults, what's happening is we're actually not free. We're actually responding to our childhood or our foundation so like in Nix's case, with a four in that first quarter and then a one, either his upbringing made him a very strong individual or it didn't, and he wants to become a strong individual somewhere on that spectrum depending on what that situation.
Speaker 2: Was is the way it does. It do.
Speaker 1: And then that adds up to a five, because if you look at sixty as the midpoint of life on this one hundred and twenty years circle, sixty, the two quarters would be halfway. So in nixt case, four and one is a five. That's a communicator. Five is Gemini Air communication. So it's natural that he'd be doing this as he's developing his life. There's another person.
Speaker 7: There, Hi, Yeah, sorry, So yeah, that's the way it works.
Speaker 1: And this chart that I've done and the way that I'm able to look at a person's birthday is very accurate.
Speaker 2: Anybody anybody else?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody else to you for that, it's just something.
Speaker 2: Everybody else, you're willing to try to try this? I want to see if anybody else was willing to try this, if they will or somebody even in the chat that was a just if you don't mind again.
Speaker 5: Mine's August fourteenth, who just said you ethan August flour team.
Speaker 1: You're coming in with eight. August is the eighth month. I've got a daughter that's born in August too. It's the infinity sign. It goes beyond that seven. So what that means is for energy to flow infinitely, it has to overcome all obstacles. So if you've got that in your first quarter, there's a possibility again looking at the spectrum, that your childhood could have been disrupted. But it hardwires you one way or the other, positive or negative. You're a goal oriented individual. That's your foundation. You want success. You're an achiever because that's like I say, if you look at the infinity sign, that's about infinite energy flowing. So that's foundationally who you are. And then you said the fourteenth that, yeah, that's another five. One in four is five. So writing books any way you can communicate. You know, we're the mouthpiece, we're the communicators. But it also means for you with that five energy, you need your freedom. Brother, It's like air doesn't want to be contained. So and the reason this is helpful for people, you can't be anybody different than the way that you are. You know, the path that you're on. How that one we were talking about is experience in itself through you. So if someone tries to take away your freedom, your freedom of movement, your freedom of curiosity, it's going to go against the grain. And then if we look at that eight and five together, eight and five thirteen e's of four, so a four again the box like what Nick has. When you got that four energy, you want some stability. So again I don't know your personal life, but I know in creating this first half of your life you want some structures, some solidity, and some a purpose in life. It's very earthy, pragmatic. So you see that combination, and then how you synthesize that combination is unique. Individual You're going to find your own expression. So it'll be a lot of people the same birthdays. That rings really resonates. Thank you for sharing that. No, I'll look boo. I love doing it. I asked every waitress, every gas station attendant for years until I got to this place.
Speaker 2: Every waitress, that's funny, course, why not? Real quick? Would you mind doing one more? If? If I as somebody, there's somebody in the chat?
Speaker 1: Yell ye?
Speaker 2: Where was he again? Seven?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: No, for twelve ninety three.
Speaker 1: Four twelve ninety three. So again you know on the spectrum with that four, there's the two ends of the spectrum, but the truth is somewhere in between. One end a person could come out of a very structured environment, or the other end it's the soul that wants structure in their life.
Speaker 8: And then you said the twelfth twelfth, Yes, that's that's a three. Yeah, that's a three. People that with the three energy very sweet people. I'll call them sweethearts. I don't care if they're male or female. I saw that's again like we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the child is a third member of the family, third dimension. It's very innocent. So people with that free energy, unless they're damaged, are very sweet people. They make good employees, good friends. That's as we know. We're talking about the same reality in a lot of different ways. Those are your angles that Tesler liked. He liked the three six nine. You look at the triangle, that's easiest way for energy to flow. So these are acquiescent people that have that three energy. I did. I don't do celebrities, you know, just to do them. But when I was in England, Sinead O'Connor died and that was like a big deal, And then Ozzie died and that was a big deal. They had the same numerology and the first number was a twelve, which is a three. So there were sweet people, as we know at heart. But they were both horribly damaged by their parents. They had horrible childhoods, they were abused, so they acted out like that. That's eighty percent of all of us. You know, something happened in our childhood that should have been divine and instead it could have been not divine, and then we developed these coping mechanisms. But eventually the real person will come out, like with OSSI it the Prince of Darkness turned out to be the Prince when he died. I mean, the guy was beautiful, His soul was beautiful. The way he impacted humanity. It was a big deal in England. That last concert that he did, I can't remember what they called it, but he raised a lot of money and it all went to charity, So yeah, he was He was a beautiful guy. In Shanade, they both had three to eight in their first two quarters, which adds up to an eleven. Those of us with elevens in our chart, we're here to bring in the new age, whatever people want to call it. So and like in Shanade's she was trying to save everybody, you know, she didn't want to just save like women or Irish people or Rastafarian. She was everywhere trying to wake people up. So, yeah, they were interesting people. It's fun to do. It's fun to do so and you said ninety three, that's one in nine ers ten and nine is nineteen, three is twenty two. When you see that twenty two which I have in my chart, that's somebody that can think of something and manifest it. And again, this is a spectrum. Some people are going to do nothing with that energy. Some people are going to roll with it. Author Conan Doyle is a five twenty two like me, and he rolled with it. Bernie Taupin is a five twenty two that wrote all the lyrics Felton John. So, yeah, it's the ability with twenty two energy to create the It's like the four. The four has a purpose, but to twenty two blows it up. It's a higher frequency. And any of those double numbers eleven, twenty two, and thirty three, it's a desire to do something that will affect the world, not just the person. So then we add all that up to get and see the first half of that individual. You gave me nick with a four and the three that's a seven. So this is a person that's got deep feelings wants the truth. Again with these seven people, like I said, it's any seven person, but in my life it's spent every female that's come into my life, my sister, my wives, my daughters. You don't want to lie to them. They're very intuitive people, so they know if you're giving them the truth or not. And then that's seven and twenty two heading the first half, and then the year nineteen ninety three is probably an eleven. So you're looking at a person that's got those two numbers that I have in my chart, eleven and twenty two. It's interesting, interesting when you come upon someone like that because the eleven energy, like I said, why is eleven? Where I say, it's the number for the New Age because it's ruled by Uranus and Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and we're astrologically going or in the age of Aquarius. That's why that's not the only reason why we're going through all this change right now. There's a couple and Ethan might know more about this than I do, but there's a couple of other big cycles that are coming to back to their origin point, and everything's going to change. The human being is changing. Those of us that are going to survive and I don't mean us personally, but those humans that are going to survive through this transition aren't going to be Homo sapiens. It's going to be something different. That's why we're all learning all this quote unquote occult and esoteric wisdom because we're learning who we really are. And once we learn who we really are, then we can consciously co create and not be And that's the big thing.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a lot of talking. This is a major escape from slavery. That's the big picture. It's happened a couple of times historically, but it's what's happening now. We're divine individuals. We're not anybody's slave, and that's what we're being processed through right now. And it's like the darkest hour before the dawn sort of scenario. Right now we're seeing it, but it'll come through.
Speaker 2: You know when you mentioned the planets, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Why we're doing the work.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, it's a little off, but I wanted to mention earlier when you had mentioned the planets before. It's it's funny how like you mentioned Uranus and I think another one. And even with the planets, the moon is the moon isn't technically a planet, but we still use those seven planets like normal for a culture, right, you know what I'm saying, Like going and going again back to the seven. It's like there's more than seven, and there's one in there that really shouldn't even be counted, you know what I'm saying, So it is interesting, like you still get seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about that, this original planets that are visible to the eye. Yeah, that's kind of why I got out of astrology too, because you can find as many planets and stars as you want. It can go on and on and on, but the numerology always goes back to those primary numbers one through nine.
Speaker 2: Real quick only because she can't not putting that to put you on the spot, Arrows. But since you came on late, I wanted to give you a chance to let everybody know, like what's up with you and who you are?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me. Yes, okay, yeah, thanks nick A Arrows Up. You can find me on YouTube at arrows Up or Twitter at arrows to Ethos. I cover the enyads and I post a lot about astrology, which made me kind of think of what this fine gentleman was talking about cycles coming to an end. We definitely have a big cycle coming to an end, and we're starting a new cycle here in February. In February, we have a new solar eclipse cycle starting in Aquarius, which is going to be a pretty big deal. And then we have that same month, we're gonna have Neptune and Saturn conjunct and aries for the first time in six thousand years.
Speaker 2: So hell yeah, yeah, how interesting areas in there. She definitely be some changing chaos.
Speaker 7: Rishwar, because the other times that we've had these Neptune Saturn conjunctions in history have been like major revolutions, like the Bolshevik Revolution in nineteen seventeen, the Chinese Revolution, the French Revolution, the American Revolution, and then also the Great Depression. It happens about every fifty six years, but it happening in areas seems like a big deal because that's that's the head you know, that's where that's kind of the foundational energy.
Speaker 2: Very well, thank you for that. Yeah, that is something I was even you know, I find it interesting that you mentioned that, Leon, and especially what you just eded yours. I have wondered. I know this maybe goes off a little bit with what the topic is, but I mean I've even mentioned it to Headless, and I think he's even pointed stuff out to me before. Not so much with humans, I guess with humans I can see it. But I've even noticed, like I think animals are even getting a little bit more I don't know, in tune or self aware or they're not as I don't know. It just seems to be getting smarter, you know. And I wonder about that, like is there actually some sort of like intellectual upgrade or something some some some some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an upgrade for sure. Yeah. Yeah, and none of us. I don't think you can see the complete picture, but I think we're all aware of what this energy is feels like, and where it's leading us. But we're becoming conscious and what we're doing right now. This is I'm an old child of the sixties and a lot of people, you know, don't have a really good perspective on that. But think about this, so much of what we're doing now came out of the sixties, what people are enjoying now, as far as nonconformity and bringing in this new vibe. We got all that information in the sixties and there wasn't any internet, there wasn't any school, and within a couple of years, it was a drive to your computer and it's got all the information in it. It's like we those of us that were taking psychedelics or whatever that we're open. It was like a flask drive and we knew a whole bunch of stuff real quick. My thing is, I don't know what buffering or something, but yeah, you all are back. So like whether we're talking about, you know, the occult, whether we're talking about organic food, natural childbirth, all of this came out of the sixties and it was so The reason I'm saying all that is, if anybody's listened to Edgar Casey, Edgar Casey talks about the Acashaic record, where we know everything we have, we're part of the one. So we can ask a question, we don't even have to verbalize it, and we can get an answer because just like with a computer are connected. So I see that what we're doing with the Internet and computers and all these devices now and technology is preparing us, like you said, Nick, for an upgrade. We're not going to be those stupid, you know, blockheads that a lot of people have been for a long time. And when one person said about that, and I like the terminology a lot, they're going to be thought out of existence, just like Chromagnum Neanderthal. The DNA is still around, but they're not around. We have absorbed that. So the people that aren't going to make this upgrade, they're not going to be around in a couple of hundred years. And that's why I think a lot of us are trying to share the information that we're trying to share right now, whether it's for our family, our friends, or like Ethan with his five energy and you, we're just sharing it, putting it out there wherever it'll stick, wherever will listen.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the headless, did you want to say something, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna mention.
Speaker 3: Rupert Sheldrake in the morphogenic field is getting a lot more attention nowadays, which is talking about sort of this residence effect that happens between information and living organisms as well. So it's it's kind of like the more people become aware of this stuff, the greater ability we have to interact with it.
Speaker 2: It's almost kind of like it spreads.
Speaker 1: That's true. And it's like, yeah, and that was Rupert Sheldrake, right, they wrote that I met his son and Toddness. He's into mushrooms big time and he wrote a pretty successful book about it. But yeah, if you go back to the mysilium, same thing, the mysilium, which is like the network that's underneath the ground. It's connected. Everything is totally connected. So yeah, it's pretty interesting. We're learning all this. You know, we know things now our parents didn't know. Even people that go to college, they get out of college, they don't know this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we start talking about this stuff, obviously, like I'm assuming you have seen it. You see this stuff done in the past and other cultures and in art, cultism and symbolism, right, Like, it's almost as if we're relearning something that's been over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. It's returning us back to the intelligence of mother Earth, which indigenous people, first world people never got away from. But we're doing it now with this at land in technology, and hopefully we don't do what they did in Atlantis where they misuse the technology, and we see that possibility right now where things can get destroyed. So I don't know how it's going to work out, but I got a lot of faith in it because it's been prophesized that we are going to go into this Schoolden age and this sage of peace and love. Otherwise, us hippies were full of I can say the word, but we believed it and we brought the vibe down. And that's what it is too, Nick. I think the vibes there and it's up to individuals to bring, you know, to anchor that vibe or to bring that vibe into reality, and that's what we're doing.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: We've had other periods in history of major condom advancement. If you look back at the five hundred years or so with Plato and the philosophers over in Greece as well as all the way across the Middle East into China, you had about, uh, you know, five hundred years starting around the time of Buddha with this age of philosophy, and then you know, things transition very quickly after that. But you know, you see these uh you know, synchronous events sort of taking place all over the world at the same time, and there's no real reason for it other than, you know, maybe there's some other energy entering into the into the atmosphere.
Speaker 5: To that point, I was doing, you guys think and especially when what you think about uh, well, let me preface it with the idea that plasma energy dispersed into the universe kicks up our consciousness, uh instigates growth of consciousness is a theory, and that this three A three I at liast is coming through and supposedly one of the effects is going to be that it's going to kick up a bunch of plasma energy. And maybe if that is true about the consciousness in plasma, it's going to who knows what.
Speaker 1: Kind of effects on the planet. I just wonder.
Speaker 5: I know it's far out, but hey, you're talking about the sixties, so.
Speaker 1: I'm far out at all. What doesn't There's a lot that came out of the sixties Because I lived through that. I was in the military from sixty three to sixty eight, and I was a regular dude. I was a young dude. I was a very regular dude eating two steaks, you know, on steak night. I was in Special Forces, very conventional, you know, just enjoying my life and just said, did you go You all know what it's like. No, I didn't have to, luckily, being a survival instructor. I was and Spokane, but everybody that was on flying status had to go through the survival school and then they put them back on flying status. So yeah, that was fortunate because we had to cross train at that time to get into survival and it was called air rescue survival. So if I would have gone into air rescue, yeah, I ended up in Vietnam. I might not be talking to you, but I ended up in Survival. But by the time I was getting out, we were already turning on. I'd already started smoking cannabis. I was listening to Jimmy Hendrix and you know, everybody, Bob Dylan. I turned down fifty thousand dollars in sixty eight to get out and be part of the counterculture, and within a year, in early sixty nine, I had taken two thousand mics of pure Osley LSD on my first psychedelic trip. So never looked back, you know, from them. But yeah, that's the thing that I wanted to share. That's a little personal stuff. Is what reflecting back on it. We were the first generation, and I share this with people. There's always been incredible turned on people. There was never a turned on generation in the history of recorded history until the sixties. That was, it didn't matter where on the globe a person was, all of a sudden, they understood the Beatles, they understood Dylan, they understood psychedelics. Like I say, it wasn't anything that was shared in a conventional way. It was a download from spirit. But the message that comes out of the sixties is cosmic consciousness. That wasn't a part of language. Up until our generation. People didn't think like that, they didn't talk like that. So what I've seen happen in the last fifty years is that just what we're talking about. We understand we're part of the galaxy. Now we're part of the universe. So I think this upgrade is an upgrade from provincial tribal humanity to us becoming part of the galactic federation or brotherhood. However that's happening. A lot of people are watching it happen. Have some information about it. But I don't think any of us know exactly what that means. But that's to me, is what the truth of it is. You know, it's no longer I'm a white person, I'm an American, I'm a Christian, I'm a Republican. Now we're just all part of one Earth that's part of this galaxy, this universe. And we realize just now it's not empty space out there. It's all conscious and it's full of life. And we're gonna get a place where we can, like we're doing right now, connect with that information and that that life. People call it disclosure right now.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to ask it was kind of something that me and Headless we're thinking about before you came on. You know, I know, because I'm just assuming since you're into numbers, maybe you would uh maybe think this way or entertain this idea, you know, just in fact of like the sun itself is emitting like basically code. You know what whatever's coming off the sun is like basically like in the light. I mean, there's once it gets into your eye and connects to the optic nerve and gets turned into electricity, it's basically reading some sort of code. Like there's information in there. Do you think there could be even changes like amongst what's out there from the Sun bouncing off the moon or anything like anything even coming into us that might even somehow be influencing that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I don't think we're dreaming this stuff up. I really don't. I don't think we had the ability to do that. I think it's something that's coming from that larger being. You know, everything expands, consciousness expands, and there's a larger being that we're part of, which is Solaris. Like we're whether people want to argue about it, we're all part of Gaya. Where Guya goes, we go, and where Solaris goes, we go too. Guya goes and then Solaris is part of what the milky ways part of some galaxy. So where that goes, we go. So everything's connected like that. So yeah, that and it's all information, brother, Nick, it really is. We can turn it into math whatever, but that's what's happening. It's total information. It's it's incredible, it's beyond into any computer AI that we have right now.
Speaker 2: And you did you know even before and you mentioned you like it mentioned Seven's and you're talking about the Earth. I mean, it's not seven on the dop what even the frequency of the Earth is seven point eighty three. So I found that to be like another interesting thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, do you all listen to Robert Edward Grant? Ever, he's a pretty sharp guy, and he's a polymath, but he I can't follow him because he's more intellectual than I am. But all measurement, all time, uh distance and add up to a nine. If we talk about three hundred and sixty three and six, that's a nine. So nine's a number of seven is a number of completion in one sense. Nine is that number that everything culminates into is nine. I'm not really sure why. I do know that nine is complete expansion. Like any of you all have a nine in your chart, it's pretty interesting, really far out. People can get almost too far out the exact opposite one. Yeah, exact opposite of one. You know. I see a nine and somebody's china. It's like you can get lost in fiction fantasy, depending on how grounded you are, because it's about expansion, and if there is a nine in your chart and you want to expand. I was looking at the hot air balloons and Sedona. It's about drop up in the sandbag. So someone has nine in their chart. It's about getting rid of the the old age bullshit, you know, whether it's from our parents, from education, from past lives or whatever. But to completely let things expand you got to let go of patterns that are limiting without getting too spaced out, you know, without becoming unmoored. So yeah, it's interesting. Nine people. They're here with you, and when they leave, they're gone. They have just left left. They take big steps, they're not clingers.
Speaker 2: Did any of you have any other questions before I keep asking stuff because I do have a few things, or did anybody want to say anything? I don't want to keep going on?
Speaker 1: Oh pop, then there.
Speaker 3: So an interesting part about the nine is there's a connection between Gene Roddenberry and ancient Greece, which comes to.
Speaker 1: Of this futurist vision.
Speaker 3: So if you go back to the Theogy, those stories about the gods were told to the writer by the nine muses, and so those nine muses sort of ushered in this new age of polytheism and all the rest of this stuff with the theogeny and uh, Gene Roddenberry was involved in this uh sort of a channeling group in England where they predicted the upcoming alien contact and he was inspired by that to write Star Trek and all the rest of the futurism that we kind of see on TV today. So The Nine almost inspired humanity to change directions in interesting ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beautiful, Yeah, because like just exactly what you're saying, brother, the nine is about that expansion, total expansion like that, and there's there's other aspects and nine energy, but that makes a lot of sense to me. It really does that the people that want to go to the to the border, you know, to the extremes. Like my daughter is August ninth, So when we go to the playground, she goes as far as she can to the She doesn't cling, she goes out there. So that's what then nine energy is. That makes a lot of sense to me. And what's beautiful talking to people like you all is you all have some background information that I absolutely do not have. You know, I can. I've only learned what I've learned. But all of us together and that's again part of that sixties five. You know, we would sit around not like our parents, you know, talking about conventional stuff, but we'd hit some cannabis, get high and then we'd start sharing information. And that's been going on since then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was beautiful.
Speaker 5: People were more mono thematic when you're thinking we're the sixties. Post sixties, everyone was all about synthesis of all these different great ideas bringing it all together.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, and you know the beauty of it again, Like I said, it wasn't us because I remember Dylan saying a little while ago, he said, I can't write that shit anymore. We're channeling this stuff, like right now, what we're doing with this information. I mean, we got some stuff that's stored in our brains, but we're just channeling this life, you know, this cosmic information that's happening right while we're talking.
Speaker 2: I had Tommy chung On once and I had asked him. I forgot what I asked him. Something in his answer was that day he gets everything from channeling. He's tapped in, he's channeling, and that's where it all comes from them something kind of like like where he got his inspiration was.
Speaker 1: Something like Yeah. When I first heard that word back in the early nineties, I hated it. I thought this has got to be the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. You What are you channeling Mother Mary, Jesus, you know, Jupiter, you know whatever. But I've taught yoga for five and a half decades. In every class I taught, I was channeling Yogi Badchen, who gave us Kungalidi yoga. He didn't read a script. He was channeling that energy. And if you want to just do something that's like teaching a class or something, you know, hill, you can go out in the middle of the ocean and stand on a life rapp by yourself and teach a class. Otherwise it's fresh and you're channeling it. So, yeah, it's interesting how that's all happening. But yeah, they channeled the music. I mean, you don't see Paul McCartney writing what he wrote back in the sixth decent. He's singing the same stuff, but he's not channeling the same urgy at all. And yeah, Chiji and Chong were brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I don't know how they came up with what they did. Look at George Carlin with the information that came through him. I was just channeling a whole bunch of truth and turning it into comedy channeling.
Speaker 9: The remote viewers point to ninees as being symbolic of humans, so when they they'll do little ideograms when they're doing their channeling, and the nine is a person.
Speaker 5: And it's similar to like we're in the wounds for nine months and so on.
Speaker 1: Just sorry, that's true too. I never thought about that the nine months too. And then what you shared with me about you know, the nine what was at sire or muses. Yeah, that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's where we get the word music from. So music would be the inspiration from the muses. And that's right, Like frantsfers over into solidifies ideas in some ways.
Speaker 1: So like it's just a common dude, if some woman is playing music with that nine energy, you're gone. You surrender. You know, you're gonna have to let it go. Like it looks like a play button in the middle of this screen. Here should I hit that? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know for what. I don't even know where that's at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know either, because like right now, none of you all are moving. I can hear everybody, but you're good, Okay, I'm afraid to hit it.
Speaker 2: No, you're good. I just wait for us to come back as long as you can hear us so errows. You were going to say.
Speaker 7: Something, Oh, I was gonna say, Yeah, number nine is associated with Jupiter two, and Jupiter is also associated with three because it's tilted at at three degrees, So it's like, is it representing expansion from three to nine? I don't know, it's kind of interesting three.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's a time I've never I didn't not know that about Jupiter with three degrees.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the ninth house. It rules the ninth house in astrology of higher learning and expansion and long distance travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, long distance travel. That's really interesting because I always say that I think, you know, I think the hero's journey I always claim is like I think to HOODI has like a path on the tree. If he's associated, you know, I would say that he starts where Mercury is on the tree of life, and where he ends where he where he ends up I think would be Jupiter at some point because it's a higher arc of Mercury. So what you said kind of makes sense, you know.
Speaker 7: Because we're opposite too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Mercury is a traveler as well.
Speaker 7: So yeah, And in the zodiac, the third House is ruled by Mercury, and that's opposite the ninth House. It's just kind of interesting how it works. It's like they're the same energy, like half the same half opposite.
Speaker 2: I wonder if the uh, Yeah, it's interesting to wonder if make maybe the uh, the twelve cranial nerves actually have anything to do with the twelve zodiacs. Look at it like that. That sounds out out there, But.
Speaker 7: Because there are no coincidences, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because a lot of the messages you know, again, like I have even covered certain things, like in my opinion, I do think sometimes angels might actually be nerve systems because it's sending messages, you know. So I just wondered, when it comes to physiology or the occult, sometimes could angels or messengers actually be your nervous system. So looking at it like that, and then again that would have to do with the messages in the back and forth. That's the only reason why I was sorry nerd out on that one. Uh. I'll make more sense of it one day in the future. Tran Uh. There was oh before we had mentioned like an expansion and like the one and like the U. I guess the surrounding them did make me think of like the circumpunt which went back, you know to like a solar uh sigil, And again that even made me think of like possibly like information as well, you know what kind of stuff that me and headless were getting at earlier. And then in a some sense you think it also does like if you, I kind of want to look at it as an eyeball as well. So I don't know if any of that, if the solar stuff has anything to you know, hits on anything for you or that symbol, do you know what I'm talking about? The solar, the circumpunk, no, the so yeah, it's a circle with a dot in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, that's a basic sacred geometry. There's a circle with a dot.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Thing? That's uh which every one of us is all creation, everything that's manifest.
Speaker 2: Ethan when it comes to like the circumpunk, well.
Speaker 1: Not thing keeps saying Instagram. Yeah, And when those two individual circles combined or come together, that's what they call the vesica pisces, which is where the three comes from, and then all life comes from the three, like the Dowa day chings says, first the one, then the two, and from the two comes the three, and from the three comes everything, just like the triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh, that's almost where I was going to try to go with this again, thinking of like the eyeball and the circumpunct you have one eye, well technically that's you know, showing you one eye, but you have two, and then both of those eyes are actually giving you what you actually see and then that tells your brain. So technically have two, mixing it to three and then going back until you bring something. So I even see how like the one, two, and three can come even from your eyeball. With the circle bowl that.
Speaker 1: Was a little out there, but yeah, it's all interested yoga for so long. When you turn it inward, when you're teaching yoga, you realize your body is forming a bunch of triangles. Uh. That classic sitting pose in yoga, whether it's lotus or easy pose, and you've got both arms extended to your knees. That's a triangle from your wrists up to your third eye. Simple triangle. And just what you were saying about the two eyeballs, you can there's a triangle again from the two eyeballs up to the pineal gland where it all becomes one. Yeah. Like Jesus said, uh, you know, let di eye be single.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I forgot which part of the brain it is. It's like even a certain part. It's like, it's very, very important that it's a cellular structure, even switches over from hexagon to triangular. It's the only part of your brain.
Speaker 1: I think what it's been referred to as, like the third eye of the pineal gland, a single eye. Uh ethan, Yeah, I was asking and give my darm screened.
Speaker 2: Really, it's still messed up, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Every everybody's frozen right now. Oh my, it's probably a crappy chromebook. I got to upgrade my equipment.
Speaker 5: We can we can hear you great's and you're coming through great. Well, that's what's important. And I was gonna say, and Tai they focus on well sometimes will make the consideration of being triangular from the center of the head and if you will, through the knees down to the feet.
Speaker 1: And every warrior stants too. And yoga is just all about being the triangle. That's interesting.
Speaker 10: Yep, yeah, yogi batch And that's how I got certified by in the early seventies, and you know, I remember a lot.
Speaker 1: That he said over the years, but he said, yoga's based basically a tech you know, a system of angles and triangles, and you can feel it when you're doing yoga too. Yeah, it's all geometry, like when we look at each other. I've thought about this. We already know that when we look at things, that it's actually coming in like cones into our eyes, like these triangular cones, and then our brain or something decodes that and turns it into images because we really don't see the images. And when we look at each other, I think we're measuring each other in triangles, like how far a part of a person's eyes are, how their face looks to us. The symmetry, it's all triangular. You know, it's very pleasing to us, or it's irregular and not as pleasing to us.
Speaker 2: I've heard. Is there anything? Is there anything else anybody wanted to ask to bring up? Oh so I didn't want to put you on the spot. Was there any other cycles that you knew or was that like the only one that's kind of big one that's happening right now. Kind of cool? My attention.
Speaker 6: I wish I've come across a couple but I know that this is like major, Like it's not like, you know, the change from Rome to Christianity and then from Christianity to colonialism.
Speaker 1: Uh. This there's stuff that we're collectively understanding, like a lot of people. And I just found out about this a couple of decades ago. Greg Braden really believes it or has introduced at Dreunvalow Michel's Dick people like that. But they postulate or whatever the word is, that two hundred, well two hundred thousand years ago we got a serious upgrade and it was a cosmic in intervention where some of our DNA was fused because we're not primates. There's a big difference between Chro magnum, ho Neanderthal and who we are. And it happened all at once. So this is something else like that, and I'm not really sure what it is, but I know we're on the verge of it. I feel like that Martin Luther King and Moses story where I see the Promised Land, but I'm not going there with you. I think those of us in this generation now we're getting a hint of where things are going. But there's really no way to see what the conclusion is where it's headed. But I know it's a major change from what's been happening for the last two hundred thousand years, and we only have about ten thousand years of that have recorded history. But what happens h and will I tune into the seven again? And you know, we were talking about the seven the Native Americans with the seven generations, So if we think seven generations from the sixties, we're into like the third or fourth generation right now, So think about you know, three more generations. I think it's going to be it's going to wipe out what we've known, the you know, business as usual, and it's going to be a totally different reality that people are going to be living. And me being almost eighty, I don't think I'm gonna see it and I'm going to see it happen, but I feel the change happening too for sure. Yeah, that's whether it's the twenty thousand year cycle that's coming back to its origin point, because everything spirals and comes back to its origin point. So I think that's what's happening. Is some these major cycles that could be very lengthy, very far reaching or coming back to their origin point and getting ready to go through another cycle, a more expanded cycle.
Speaker 2: Cosmic yeah, errows, Yeah, I was was there any other ones that you had happened to know about or anything? I know?
Speaker 7: How it is, Well, we are in the age of Aquarius, and Pluto's moving through Aquarius and that just started last year, and so that's like a nineteen year cycle. Those are big transformative cycles, and with it an Aquarius now it's definitely you know, that eleven energy, that Aquarius energy, like Uranus rules technology, electricity, it is that revolution respirit So I think that there will be a lot of I mean, it's just definitely perfect for the Age of Aquarius. There's gonna be a lot of of technological transformation, revolution or fighting back, some rebellion for sure. And then also you're Aquarius is also like.
Speaker 1: Goals, like.
Speaker 7: In a sense of like community goals, like like utopian ideals. I guess I can see them and like progressing towards those utopian ideals. So that's definitely happening, and that just started, so it should be interesting. Other than that, I mean, there's other things happening. Neptune just moved into areas and I forget how long Neptune is in signs, but a pretty decent amount of time, maybe seven to twelve years. Don't quote me on that, but that'll I guess with Neptune there you have some dissolving because that's what Neptune does. So yeah, a lot of change happening. But I would say the major cycles are probably that Pluto and Aquarius and then that Neptune and Saturn conjunction and areas. That's gonna be a big deal in February.
Speaker 2: M hm, well, thank you. I don't know any of that stuff. Uh hello, say either, was there anything that you wanted to ed or say before we wrap it up?
Speaker 1: I'm curious.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to mimic neck and saying I don't want to put you on the spot, Leon, but I'm wondering, how do you use sacred geometry and numerology in your life?
Speaker 1: And when what you do now? You uh, you know, use the for your balance progression or whatever. I'm gonna tell you. Honestly, as a person to person, I didn't know who I was. I used to think about things like why am I alive? What is life?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I couldn't figure any of it. Out and when I got into this and I looked at my own chart, then it helped me a lot to understand who I was. And then we have to look at our personal history like I looked at mine, and then sequence of things happened that helped me a whole lot. My childhood was rough. I've been on own since I was seventeen. But I have a twenty two and eleven in my chart, and you know everybody is going to experience those energies differently, those frequencies. For me, starting something from nothing was normal, totally normal. I used to even have dreams about being in like an aircraft naked and dropped into a canopy of nothing but green freeze, and I was fine. So I've started businesses, I've started families. This numerology business I have a couple of years ago, I sat down on the sidewalk in Toddness and I got a piece of cardboard I wrote on in numerology and started taking donations. And now two years later I'm lecturing at hippocrites. So that's that twenty two energy and then my birth half number being eleven. We're freaks, we're nonconformists, like that, you're in this energy. So then I understood that, you know, there's no way I can be normal, you know, be conventional, and then I'm the rest of my numbers are five and two, the five energy, which is the initial foundational frequency. I'm a communicator. I've been teaching since I was seventeen. I didn't plan on it, but when I got into survival, I became a survival instructor and I was teaching. I was teaching survival men that were older, with more rank than I had, and when I ended up in the yoga schram, I was teaching, and I thought that for a long time. And now I'm doing this numerology and I'm teaching too, So yeah, it helps to do your numerology and understand what that energy is because we can't. That's and you know, to share some of this, especially with the arrows here. All of that energy is feminine, the only you know, creative energy. The bulk of it, if I don't know how to put in words, is feminine energy. We don't have babies, we're not born with aides, we don't call it farther earth. You know, it's feminine energy. The purpose of masculine energy is to provide containment and a way for that feminine energy to.
Speaker 2: Just be.
Speaker 1: So that's where the numerology is, is right in the center. So like in my case, it's five twenty two to eleven, and that's my creative energy. So yeah, I've had to finally come to grips with that and understand who I am. So I wasn't so accusational about myself, you know, so condemning self whatever that is. Man, we could talk about stuff like this forever. The word satan it comes from a Hebrew word haciton, and it means the accuser, and we all have that inside of us. We're accusing ourselves. So once you understand your numerology, you can kind of quiet that voice down and say that's the way God made me, you know, that's the way I am, that's my nature to be like that. So yeah, in my case, I had to accept that what that means, Yeah, it's yeah, it's like and what I've found is there you only got one soul. So astrology, numerology, I evedic, dosia, human design, mayan, calendar, it's all talking about one person. So you're going to see it overlapping and speaking in similar language about a person's frequencies.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I just like numerology because it's simple. I think it's really basic and it's pretty accurate. But it doesn't answer questions. It's not going to tell a person when they should jump off a bridge on what day?
Speaker 2: Nothing like that, all right, I guess uh, Arrows and Headless and Ethan, you guys are good.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just thinking about eleven now, and I feel like I can definitely feel that eleven energy. Like I think, as a collective consciousness, we're moving towards remembering how important community is and remembering how to form friendships and stuff like that. I think that's a big next step of humanity. I think that's going to be a big part of this Pluto and Aquarius.
Speaker 1: I know every generation too. That's really informative what you're adding there, those of us from the sixties. Pluto is in Leo, so we're bold, we're center stage. The poster child for that is Mick Jagger with the black shirt on with the Leo symbol on the black shirt at Altamont. And now, like you said, we're Pluto is going into Aquarius. That's bringing in the Aquarian age for sure, for everyone and it's really nice, really nice to see happen. I want to add this era so you understand it. In numerology, eleven, if it was not one of what they call master numbers, would break down reduced to a two one and one is two. Two can be any relationship, not just polarities, but it could be an imbalanced relationship like dominant and subordinate. If you look at eleven, it's two number ones. And that's what you're describing that we're going into this age or brotherhood of community where there's it's not slavery, it's not oppression, it's not dominance. But it's a whole bunch of us being number one, but able to be in community together. And that's well, that's the truth. And it's all like I said, we're just starting this stuff since the sixty I mean, I've been in a lot of communities. Most of them are you know, struggling or whatever, going through growing pains. You know. Most of the communes we started back in the sixties are not around anymore, or they've really changed. But each new generation now is refining that vibe, you know, so some of them a lot more successful. I spent a lot of time in Portugal last four years, and it's attracting a whole lot of people from all over Europe and from the United States to go to Portugal and start these intentional communities and live in them. And it's interesting why it's Portugal. My feelings on it is kind of what I'm experiencing here in Florida. I think the Atlantean vibe culture spread from that part of Europe and was connected to this part of the New World. So there's something that happening, and that's really significant that's happening here in southern Florida, and there's something significant that's happening in Portugal too, that's making it easy for us to make that transition. Yeah, you're right about that, And it's totally different than the way things have been. And again that comes out of the sixties. None of the generation before me, they weren't like, you know, we got to do we got to quit our jobs and go join a commune. That wasn't happening. But all of a sudden in the sixties, a whole bunch of people started doing that. And I got involved in one in Washington State called Tolstoy, which was real interesting because the guy started based on I had no knowledge about this, but Tolstoy's philosophy is about the way community should be. And it was called an anarchistic commune. We didn't have any leader, no government at all, and it was wild and wooly, but it was fun. It was really a lot of fun. And that's how I got a part of how I became a hippie. I was in the military. I went to a college lecture or event and there were hippies there from Tolsto, and I found out I could make teepees because I was a survival instructor. So we gravitated towards each other and I ended up making some of the first teepees they were on communes, and then that kind of flourished for a while. But yeah, that's the way I see it. I don't see it as it's going to play out for individuals, but we're taking what we know from Mother Earth, from being humans for you know, as long as we've been humans, as long as we've been part of this Earth family. And we've got this technology now which has hit you know, a really high peak, just like it did in Atlantis, and we have to fuse those two together and create something wonderful out of it, because we don't want to be groveling on the dirt and we don't want to be lost in some fiction. You know, it's got to be a synthesis. It's going to create this new human.
Speaker 2: Little sense. Yeah, I think if anybody else has anything to say or wrap it up, we don't let everybody plug that stuff before we get back to you, Lean and I'll let you plug everything that you got going on yourros since you are here now, I'll let you go first. Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 7: You can find me on YouTube at Arrows Up, and you can find me on Twitter at arrows to eat those again, cover the any ads and I post about astrology. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Nick, of course, yes, and definitely check her out on the coul Rejects. She's done the ayads with us twice. Maybe we could do that again in the future. I like that. But yeah, definitely check out his stuff. And I appreciate you coming on here and headless Giant Sir. You are muted, so whenever you're on muted, let us know where we could send that mail to where we can send those stories to.
Speaker 3: You can send your cult emails to us at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and include those addresses so we can get you some stickers.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Oh yeah, thank you very much, sir. And Ethan Indigo what is up, my man?
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you guys. That was awesome discussion.
Speaker 5: Leon, Thank you so much for sharing all that, especially the esoteric lesson of Satan right the how we accuse ourselves ourselves.
Speaker 1: That's that's a great idea.
Speaker 5: I'm easy to find online, Ethan Indigo Smith, and I appreciate communication anyone reaching out.
Speaker 1: So appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, sir and last year I least Leon. Sorry, please let everybody know where they can find you if they're looking for you. Oh you know what, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I think my name you got me?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, on Instagram with my name at Leon Bowski. I've got a website Sacred Geometry, Numerology and phone call you know, just get if you know anybody wants their chart done that would benefit from it. Please, I do video calls. I'll do the charts, send the picture and then we'll do a live reading of the person's chart, which a person can record and uh, yeah, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: And you got Instagram as well, right, what's that You have an Instagram as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just had my name Leon Bowski and that's where I'm doing a lot of communication right now. There's some brilliant people on Instagram that I'm communicating with right now. I could share so much more, but we'll do it another time, Nick. But yeah, a lot of us are headed in the same direction. It's confusing for some people, but it's going to become more clear. Uh, the I call them jugger notts taking us into this golden age. One of them's veganism, and a lot of people become argument of about that, but it just basically means you don't kill. And then the second one sustainability, like the Native Americans say, you know, we're just visitors here. And then the third one is open source, which we're experiencing right now. So yeah, it's all.
Speaker 2: Good, okay, So yeah, I'll include those links, uh, those links in the show notes. And thank you very much for coming on, and again thank you everybody for jumping on as well.
Speaker 1: And yeah, thank you all. It's a pleasure meeting all
Speaker 2: Of y'all and thank you everybody that was in the live chat and until the next one, everybody be well later