Speaker 1: Something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Esome, What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Quiet? Welcome to the Occult Rejects today. We are talking the trivium and quadrivium with some people who have been researching this topic for a long time. I want to go around and have people introduce themselves. Let's start with you, Lisa, and then we'll go over to you, Nick and Tim and then Daniel.
Speaker 3: Right, Lisa, thank you and glad to be here. Very excited to hear about chick. I've been talking about it for a while. And you can check out the Occult Research institutechat org. Some of our rejects contribute to our website in a literary form, so checks out the Cult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's a great website. Go ahead, Dick.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, thank you very much, sir, and I appreciate you making this happen today, bringing Dayne on the show.
Speaker 2: That is what's up?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, the Occult Rejects. I mean, I'm sure you guys already know. Uh yeah, we got a bitch you rumble YouTube and all major podcasts, and I'm gonna beat headless to it. On Thursdays, we read mail bags mail sent in from you know on Headless's show by the Fans, if you got any weird, paranormal, occult, anything fucking strange story, send it in and we will talk about it when we cover a symbol too for each week. So it's my opinion, it's a it's an easy show to listen to that actually has useful information in it, and then you get a few weird stories at the end and it's a short so check it out.
Speaker 1: Thank you absolutely. This week, I'm trying to focus on weird mall dreams.
Speaker 2: Before had weird mall dreams actually, yep.
Speaker 1: So send me those emails and we'll talk about your weird mall dreams. Go ahead, Tim, and then we'll get to you.
Speaker 5: I'm Tim. My podcast is sixth censory podcast. I do spell it out six. I don't use the number six. I'm on mainly I'm on Spotify, YouTube and Patreon and Instagram. I'm happy to be here, Dwayne. I think I'm gonna go out on a limb here. But I think that i've heard you on maybe the Deep Share podcast. Does that sound correct? Yep, that's great and it was epic. I've heard you on there a couple of times. One was like Huxley and m k ltra and that that whole sort of Columbia sye op and the other was like farming. They were both great. So I'm happy to be here man, happy to hear what you got to say.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that Rise of the Expert series is really where we uncovered all of this. It was a ten part series. We did that on the Deep Share with Andy Ross, and Andy Ross is a real close personal friend of mine and he sees the idea in the myth of progress the same way as we do. But first I just wanted to say that I use a pseudonym as well, like a pen name, Diego Ger. So yeah, and you can find me at the History of Propaganda on YouTube. We just had our Bulletproof pub dot com site shut down for reasons I'm not going to I mean, if you follow me on Facebook, you know why. Reconcilable differences between myself and the web designer. So you know, I'll take fifty percent the issues there and hopefully we can have something up and running again because it was a great source for the Rise of the Expert series and so really we get into the myth of human progress. That's really where this investigation into the new world order and everything that sort of happened over the last one hundred years has led us to the Enlightenment thinkers and all of this. So that's what we're going to get into.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you very much. So in my experience, it seems like the trivium and the quadrivium are like dials that the expert class can turn off or turn down based off of what they want the population to be doing in society. And it's been that way for a long long time, and you can see that with the experts who teach the trivium. So let's get into it. What Dwaye, how would you describe the trivium and how it is essential for learning?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, I call the trivium the fulcrum upon which all of human history is played, because the liberal arts are hugely important to all of this. When we look at the establishment of the scientific expert in society, the scientific governance of society one of the main tenets of progressivism. In this myth of human progress, we see that the American Association for the Association of American Universities is integral. So Harvard sixteen thirty six, William and Mary College sixteen ninety three, Yale, seventeen oh one. I think these are all well before America's even established. So America is established on this idea of military preparedness, efficiency of government, and trust the science. And so the trivium is what they did. There was because a lot of people would learn the trivium grammar, logic, and rhetoric early in their lives, and that would help them, first of all, not be lied to, because they would understand logical fallacies, they would be able to identify the moment they're being lied to. But also the trivium allows us to chain reasoning together, to put two and two together, to start seeing what they're doing behind the scenes. So they took that knowledge from sort of ordinary upbringings and put it at the highest effulons of prestigious university systems. And prestige actually means to trick or fool. So they established this whole thing, and this is really the manifest destiny across the West and the subjugation of the Native American Indian and everything was really based on this idea of establishing a university system across America to then corral everybody within this framework and keep the trivium out of their minds. So as soon as you start to learn how to properly write through grammar, you understand the importance of definitions of terms. So if you can define the terms, you own the culture, and so you'd start to see the importance of all of these ideas in the trivium. So I would say the trivium, first of all, is the three roads that unite grammar, logic, and rhetoric. Is the way that I prefer to say it, and that's, you know, proper communication, but also asking the who why we're when of logic and then establishing your own style and being able to then communicate in a persuasive an attractive way yourself. So that's what I really feel like is the missing aspect here is that we all, if we were all to upgrade our level of thinking a little bit, we'd never be fooled again.
Speaker 4: You know something really interesting that you just said. We had a guy, Ronnie Pontiac on not too long ago, and he was talking about this stuff, and I think he was saying, I looked the guy up. I forgot this name.
Speaker 2: It was interesting.
Speaker 4: I might try to cover in the future. But there was like some do that was kind of like in the middle of all these roscrusions. That is also known for pushing the trivium and saying that when people learn, it should also even be done in the native language in their areas. It's not going to be in English. You're going to actually have it in your language so you can understand what's being said. So even find interesting how even though someone's kind of surrounded by occultists, were even saying this, it's important to learn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well this goes back to Rosicrucianism too. Once I've showed some of my tabs, we'll get into the invisible university or the invisible school, that's what they call.
Speaker 2: That's great. I love how that worked out.
Speaker 1: One of the main things that you see in theosophy is they talk about this invisible college, right, but they don't really talk about how to get there or whatever. But they've got this mythology all around the invisible college and this is the invisible masters that are ruling the planet. But they don't really tell you about anything about that or where to find out more information. Usually it's just sort of like this is the new religion. Then you have to go by this expert standard class, and really they're just repeating and covering up the same things over and over and over again, because these are the thorns that really bring down empires.
Speaker 6: Yeah, knowledge totally.
Speaker 5: I think the siap here, I'll just use that term, goes a lot deeper than what everybody thinks normans or people who kind of came up in the poet school system like most so is this is not you know this. It takes you. You have to kind of have a new set of eyes to see some of this. But I like how you're you kind of mentioned the association of the American universities with the Manifest Destiny because I've seen that collective team up in my research too, with with John Wesley Powell, and I won't go too far down that rabbit hole right now, but he was a part of the Cosmos Club and so and he was kind of a part of like shifting our destiny as a country. But I went through and I got a list of all these people who were in that Cosmos Club with Pow and it was your Yale, Harvard, Columbia, etc. People and they really really shifted direction of this country in a way that I don't think most people would be Okay.
Speaker 1: With Smithsonian too. They were the founders of the Smithsonian, so they were directly involved in the cover up of all the ancient history in America. And that's very important to know because if you don't have those pieces, how can you make a good logical subbation of what's been going on here for thousands of years?
Speaker 6: Yep, we get into the founders of the Royal Society, which would be another one of those is probably one of the first of Western society. Just to corral the human mind to make it anglicized or liberal, really is where they were trying to push everybody. And the founders of liberalism, John Stuart Mills said that he wanted everybody to be progressive. You can look at on Liberty and he talks about how he wanted one party of order and one or party of progress, and he was just going to pit them together under hostile banners, and out of that chaos they were going to create the direction that they wanted. And today we see that just perfectly displayed with everything that's going on in la and all his Trump journalism. Trump menashes it mentions manifest destiny in his inauguration speech and so then a couple of weeks later, he Elon Musk's kid picks his nose and wipes it on the Resolute desk. That desk has been in the Oval Office for since forever. Every president since has shown through the Resolute desk being in the Oval Office as a healthy relationship between the British and the Americans. Well, Musk's kid x just picked his nose, wiped it on it, and the next day Trump removed it for refinishing and it hasn't come back. So there there's a there's a move away from at least the Royalty and the Queen that I see from that act and still started playing out here in real time as as the relationships between Canada, British, the British and the Americans have reached a really interesting head here as to which direction we're going to go right and the Britis so integral in establishing the academic institutions all across the country, especially with Harvard, Yale and all the rest of these, those were British institutions, and I think the idea behind letting the British have control over these institutions came from.
Speaker 1: Maybe not as obvious agreement, but it came out of the War of eighteen twelve. So we're told that we won the War of eighteen twelve, but they burned the British, burned all of Washington, d C. So how could you really call that a victory. At some point they had to say, we need to end this because our constant fuck ups are using all the resources of the country, and now we need to sort of settle. And so I think part of that settlement was letting the British institution of academia take over all of the the minds of this.
Speaker 6: Country then, and the plan was to take that trivia method and to do exactly what I said, to put it at the finish line at the highest echalons of university education and knowledge, so that they could create a managerial class and a wealth gap out of a knowledge gap. First, right, That's what I see through our researches.
Speaker 3: It's what Tim has said. It is for sure a siyop. I do believe that the educational system, especially from pre kinder all the way to twelve, is a false sense of security in that it is telling the masses we are educating your people. But if you've spent any time in the public system, I've taught system. You realize how dumb down and watered down the educational system is. They tell you they're teaching you about arithmetic, I'm sorry about grammar, spelling, rhetoric. What have you yet? And I've also taught at the college. No one can write everyone. I mean even before chat GPT came onboard, no one was able to even write a comprehensive or a comprehendible paragraph. And now we have chat GPT writing everything. So transition learning has now been yanked out of their hands and willingly. And so when you see most of these rhetoric, grammar and everything being at the highest institutions, yes that is true. But even when you go to universities at the state level or you still see at what happened in the high school middle school never really progressed. And so when you even look at science writing, that has also taken a huge hit. If you look at scientific journal, like in the nineteen twenties, nineteen hundreds, it's beautiful, it's written beautifully. Everything is handwritten. I'm sorry, everything is hand drawn, you know obviously because or whatever read something now it is so technical and so boring and so dry. You don't even want to finish it, So everything has been infiltrated in this false sense of security. It's like, yeah, we're educating everybody. Hey, you can get click on the internet, you have all the information available to you. But do you really because I genuinely feel that the human mind has regressed in terms of education or even being able to express themselves through communication, which is a trivium.
Speaker 1: So I think you can see this very clearly in the syllabus for any course that you want to take. They list out the trivium right there in the syllabus, but they don't have it labeled as the trivium. So they're telling you all of the pieces, all of the grammar of that course. They're telling you how it all fits the other end, they're telling you the presentation of it all in that syllabus, but they don't label it. So what they're essentially doing is they're saying, we can take way the knowledge of how these things work while still providing the bare bones assets that can make a person feel educated.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, And then you look at people being educated and you want that, and you go to that and you realize you can't. It's no different than looking at celebrities and seeing their life, but you know you will never attain it. It is a yeah, it's the unattainable.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: You know, it's kind of funny too if you look at the way politically these days, how people are polarize. Both sides seem to have this sense of this in knowing that the other side doesn't have that. They seem to think that they have this understanding that you don't, and then the cockiness comes out, you know what I'm saying, And it's like you're actually just all ignorant and arguing.
Speaker 2: At each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I've got a couple different versions of the trivium. You talked about us being deliberately dumb, dumbed down, and so when I'm sure you guys are all familiar with John Taylor Gatto and Charlotte is There Big they wrote on the Prussian education system being adopted by the American education reformers. They both point directly to the liberal arts and the trivium being inserted into higher education as the reason for this. Si op, Okay, that's one. That's the education system, one aspect of it. Marshall mccluan also wrote the classical Trivium so there is some debate as to which one you're supposed to actually be reading. Marshall McLuhan's a member of the elite, so I have yet to read this. I wanted to make sure that I fully established myself as far as the tribum goes, make sure nothing falls apart here before I started getting into those. Here's another one. You guys are probably familiar with. This one, the classical liberal arts or grammar logic rhetoric spelled put into the right sequence, and then it's just sort of it's easy reading. It's like one page has one topic and it's got some pictures, and so that goes with this one, the quadrum, and so it gets into all the different shapes geometry and the four aspects of knowledge under the quadruvium. And then the one that I actually prefer to read is Sister Mariam Joseph's, and she actually reverses the grammar logic rhetoric, but there's so much knowledge in there, and that's the one that I steer people towards, especially chapter one and chapter nine into the logical fallacy.
Speaker 1: Sister Mary Joseph is a very interesting character when it comes to this. Was it she paid by the Rockefellers to be the personal tutor for a lot of these elitists that came out of there.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but that wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: That's sort of how they do it, is they have this group of specialized tutors that go around and train the elites and thinking through the trivia and you have to kind of go through that course before you can become a high level member. And her book is one of those things that you're not supposed to know about, kind of like the Tragedy and Hope. That's another book you're just not supposed to know about. And what's interesting too is I know we probably have a lot of disagreements with the guy Richard, but the guy at Tragedy and Hope is being center off of Spotify. If you go to his show, the Grand Theft World podcast, it's not available in the United States. He's broadcasting from the United States, but it's not available in the United States because he's teaching people to trivia method and that's not allowable. Once you reach a certain point of popularity, they've got to cut your access off.
Speaker 6: Well, I will say if I can interrupt her that Richard Grove is a gatekeeper. This is one thing that I've totally found is that he will not talk about progressivism. He won't talk about the myth of human progress. He won't mention Lewis Brandeis, Walter Littman, Felix, Frankfurter, JP Morgan, all these founders of progressivism that really instituted everything in our modern world. They just stopped short. Like the technocracy is the beginning of history, just like FDR is the beginning of history. We've got to go back to Woodrow Wilson in the beginnings nineteen hundred to nineteen twenty to really see where everything that we're fighting against today was established, including the Federal Reserve, taxation, federal trade commissions, surveillance, the administrative state. All of these things were established under Woodrow Wilson's New Freedom nineteen twelve. And the architect of all of that was the first Jewish US Supreme Court, Justice Lewis D. Brandeis. So these things just start to blow your mind.
Speaker 5: Speaking of going back, I mean, I've got to think that the industrial Revolution had a hand in this, in creating a worker class. And I was just looking up some dates here that Marshall mcluan. He starts to come on the scene right around the time that Rockefeller dies. So it's like, Okay, you got Rockefeller and Carnegie and those guys who are kind of around for some that Industrial Revolution dying off, and it looks like they're maybe bringing in this new wave of people like mclu and to kind of carry the baton. But you said something about a gap and a knowledge class, and I've got to think that there's a lot of this was seeded in that Industrial Revolution where they created the nine to five zombie who doesn't have enough time to even study to know what's happening.
Speaker 6: Yep, And that's Lewis Brandeis. That's set precedent for eight hour work days, five day work weeks. I mean it wasn't fully I mean there's been alterations to that throughout the years, but he basically sets precedent with what they called the Protocol of Peace, and so Brandeis brings together labor and capital because the worker didn't want to be scientifically managed. This is one of the terms that Brandeis apparently coins the Principles of Scientific Management written by Frederick Winslow Taylor, and this is another aspect that Richard Grove and all of these guys won't get into. It's a real great indicator as to whether they're not they're gatekeepers and whether or not they're trying to keep information from you is when you introduce the idea of scientific management.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I've talked to Derek Brose about this. He's blocked me from every conceivable social media arena because I reminded him when Musk started doing this efficiency movement. He was wondering where this all came from, and I reminded him that it comes from the progressive era in nineteen seventeen. They created this efficiency movement from this book, The Principles of Scientific Management, from where Lewis Brandeis coins the term and on the cover I'll show you through this little presentation on the cover is a fascies. What a surprise, Public private partnerships right, and the building up of the military preparedness. This all starts to happen in the preparation for World War One, and surprisingly a lot earlier than most things. Nineteen ten, Brandeis is already thinking about land for the Jews in Turkey. He's already talking about this in his own writings as early as nineteen ten is what we've found.
Speaker 1: Right, and I think if you want to go back even further, the Platonic philosophers put forward the idea of the Seven Holy Sciences, and what you see with the writings of Julian the Apostle as he's talking about what Christianity was doing, it was dumbing everybody down and getting them out of understanding the Seven Holy Sciences, which was one of the main purposes of spreading Christianity is you had to get people into this sort of loop of you know, you've got questions, Well, there's a God of the gaps for that, we don't need to answer those questions. And what we end up finding over and over again is that these seven Holy Sciences, the Trivium, and the Quadrivium, keep popping up despite that. So, despite all of these problems, you still have to have a rulership class that may tained some sense of I guess legitimate authoritative knowledge base. And so as much as they'd love to get rid of the you know, the Trivium and the Quadrivium, it doesn't seem to work out that way because you need at least somebody competent pushing these these lovers of society.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Walter Lippman said that the society, this great society that they were creating, couldn't be governed by men that knew the difference between right and wrong, but only by the technique that created it. That's nineteen twenty one, and so he coins the term stereotype. The entering wedge is what he called the expert. I'll think about that for a second, right, And these guys are the ones that established the trade union, right, So this is really what the trade union is. It's a it's a scientific expert getting between man capital m and his labor. A lot of people look to the trade union as a place where it empowers the individual.
Speaker 1: Well it doesn't.
Speaker 6: It's far easier to manipulate or coerce a board of people that you're actually familiar with and friends with than the millions of workers around the world. So this is why they establish trade unionism along with labor relations and scientific management. If you guys have ever watched the movie Metropolis, that's really the storyline of the whole movie is that guy brings labor and capital together and they're being fed into this big fire breathing machine that's called moshok. Now that's one of the first ever movies. Incredible, right, It really sets as illness in real life.
Speaker 1: It really sets the precedent. And you see in all the clip shows that show these old fashioned kind of movies all smashed together, you see all kind of clips from this first original sci fi epic, and what we have now is pretty much nothing but sci fi epics because it's within that genre of movie that you can start to establish the knowledge classes.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So you've got these characters that embody these archetypes that essentially have magical powers, right, and they don't need to think through things. It just comes to them, right, And so that's who we emulate. That's who we try to be. Like, that's sort of the narrative wall that we face is because really, if you're a hero, you don't need any kind of supporting knowledge base. If you look back at the Greek myths, there's always a supporting knowledge base. They always have to have help from this outside source that gives them the ability to see and to know what the right path is. But if you eliminate that knowledge base from your heroes, it just comes to you. You don't need a knowledge base, And so a lot of what the sci fi narrative is is drawing upon the idea of you don't need knowledge, you just need divine intervention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you nailed it for I saw that prevalent in the occult community, and I think huge in the fucking conspiracy community.
Speaker 2: I think you just nailed it right there.
Speaker 4: We're always looking for somebody else to give us the fucking answers man.
Speaker 6: Yep, scare looking for our next savior rather than because this new world order actually lives within us, we have to actually take responsibility for our own actions here because we are all so deeply enveloped and immersed in the myth of human progress. We've all got our phones, we all look to ease inconvenience or for our own security. I mean, this is how they exploited us.
Speaker 1: It's about standing out from the pack, right, because what you see with the teaching of rhetoric is that you automatically as you're presenting your ideas that you formulated from these different realms of knowledge, you have to present that in a convincing way. Well, most humans are afraid of standing out from the pack. They're afraid of speaking in front of an audience. They're afraid of being in that role, and this form of education really fosters that fear of being able to present, and it keeps people in that box of not being able to speak what's in their minds and what's in their hearts.
Speaker 3: The first, very first notable person who did that was Paracelsius and he got kicked out of, you know, is his college and was never allowed his name was never allowed to be spoken again. So the institution has its own methods of muzzling people who are odd against the try for sure.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting too, a lot of people that we have covered on our show, they always end up starting like their own thing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like that is that because like you even know that going.
Speaker 4: To a regular place for education is bullshit because it's like you almost see a bunch of polymantle going there as well, right, yeah, So it's just like they even saying this education stuff is crab.
Speaker 1: With the case of Paracelsus, he was rebelled against the galen orthodoxy because for thousands of years, Galen had been the standard of medical practice, and so they had never changed that for thousands of years. By the time Paracelsis comes out and says the dose makes the poison. All these other revolutionary concepts that these guys weren't ready to hear because they were very firmly established in their institutions right.
Speaker 5: The followers of Paracelsus as well, Like I'm thinking about Johannes Kelpus, who came over here to get away from basically religious persecution, although he was more of an alchemist ocultist, but they were persecuted by the state and by the church at that point. But he had the Paracelsis spirit of rebellion, and he came over here to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania because at the time, this was the late sixteen hundreds, I think at the time, Pennsylvania had the loosest religion laws on the plane in it. And that's awesome, but it's it's it's kind of sad to see where it's gone because that's not what this American experiment turned into. Because look what we have here is we have this combination of labor, capitalism, scientism, and for some reason, there's like a Protestant facade here. It's as if they wanted they like to put on the Protestant facade for some reason, like it fits their model but that spirit that that Kelpius brought with him is no longer here, and I think it was uprooted by these these institutions, and I think it goes back to in my research at least to that sixteen sixty six Royal Society and the influence that it had.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, say, can you sort of elaborate on that sixteen sixty six in the Royal Society For me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's the right date the British Royal Society.
Speaker 6: I think we were going to get to that too.
Speaker 5: At sixteen s sixty six. And it was kind of like if if you read the like the Room for that period of time, it was like the last of the Alchemists in the beginning of the first scientists, right, they were kind of pushing out the old way and bringing in this new stuff. It was you know, you've got that rural society movement would would go on to kind of end up the Marxist stuff, the fraudy and Freudian stuff, and you get your your bulldog Marxist bulldog Huxley, the original Huxley, coming out of that rural society and he's out in the institutions in the eighteen hundreds really pushing this theory of Marxism and Darwinism as well. I forgot to mention Darwin, but he was and you know there were he was a big He kind of broke the seal for Darwinism and for Evily to kind of be inducted into the public schools eventually over here, but it started over there at the rural society.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, Well, Darwinism is integral to all of this too, and this is another aspect of the sy op. They wanted society to think that we evolve and we move forward. Compty August Compty's positivism also assists in it. It doesn't allow us to stop and ask questions. So oftentimes when we ask about, you know, what their claims are about climate change, global warming, we're asked to sit down and shut up. That the science has settled is another great way to say that, that's really Compty's positivism. So yeah, to understand the philosophical approach here actually would have probably been the fastest, most expedient way for us to all understand this world, because those Enlightenment thinkers is where all of this started. You think about the basis of it, of Enlightenment. It was to step away from the Church. It was man versus God, man saying, Okay, I can go and measure and calculate and quantify my environment, and then I can make decisions as to where I want to go. So it was really a split from the Church. And so we see it from the scientific revolution and really the introduction of Copernicus's heliocentric model. This is really where everything kind of starts. And so if I may, if you guys don't mind, can I go through a few slides here just to sort of show where we went and how they've established this knowledge gap of the trivium. The liberal arts established it for themselves to manage society. You guys don't mind it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, please please.
Speaker 6: I'm going to share the history of the College of William and Mary first, because you know, Harvard was around before that, and Harvard is obviously important even today. Everything comes out of Harvard, Harvard Law School, and this is really where all these progressives come from, this Harvard Law School. But I wanted to show that the history of the College of William and Mary because this is where Phi beta Kappa comes from. Okay, Now, all of these people are also Phi beta Kappa in the most amazing way. So we get to the Ren Building, which was the first building there, okay, sixteen ninety five, took four years to build it. And who built it but Sir Christopher Wren. Who is he? But he's a founder of the Royal Society.
Speaker 2: Astronomer too, mathematician.
Speaker 6: Wren was a yeah, and so he's he's deeply educated on the trivium the liberal arts. And this is the pattern we still see today that you know, most of those that are engineering our society have Master of Arts degrees because they can create stories. We talk about the tell of vision. Well, these guys are great storytellers. You see he's received as MAA in sixteen fifty three and this education hasn't changed much. So this is really the deepest knowledge that they're going to give people. And this is why the managerial class is basically all infused with this knowledge because they can trick and fool, they can lie to people and get away with it. And so what did they call that? We've already referred to it today as the invisible college. And when you read here, the invisible college is a term used to describe a non public network of researchers operating in an informal way. Well, isn't that really the same thing is you know, not for profit organizations like the Council on Foreign Relations. Well, this is where royal society comes from. And so Christopher Wrenz in with the guy that actually lays out Washington and.
Speaker 1: So another important aspect of the College of William and Mary is their beginning of the Greek fraternity system in all of the college. That's where it sprang from. So when you understand that and understand this is how they would segment off and pipeline these people into positions of power and authority using these uh you know, fraternal orders. That's that's kind of the basis of our country, instead of this democratic system where people are allowed to, you know, rise through the ranks on their own. It's it's all kind of a graft. It's it's a you know, it's a scam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you can see very clearly the Hebrew involved. And then I haven't been able to get into this too much because I just noticed it this morning. I was like, wow, But there you go. There's the invisible College. And they call it the emblematic image of the Rosicrucian College here.
Speaker 4: That's like on the end of every Rosicrution, the first two Rosicrution books too.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: So there you go, this whole idea of scientific management.
Speaker 5: Duane. That Royal Society was started. I think I came in cold when I said a sixteen sixty six. It was sixteen sixty.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to add that this in for context, because I think it goes with your slide show here. It's the official definition or whatever statement is that it's a learned society and it was the United Kingdom's National Academy of Sciences, and the society fulfills a number of roles promoting science and it's benefit. So it's the rise of scientism. And it's one of these clubs.
Speaker 6: It's a club.
Speaker 5: It's not as a it's like a private club. But yet somehow they managed to persuade governments and and sort of run things from behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's out of the Royal Society that they created the piltdown Manhooks, where they took an ape mandible a lower job of ape, and then the skull of a human buried it intentionally. I think they might have even covered it in coffee grinds to make it look aged, and then it was members of the Royal Society that undug it and said, hey, we found the missing link. And it lasted for fifty years before somebody actually tested and said no, this is fraudulent, And so we're still sitting there. It's still a theory of evolution.
Speaker 1: Y know.
Speaker 4: Have you ever wondered if like certain archaeolog archaeological digs are actually fraudulent totally?
Speaker 2: I wondered about that.
Speaker 1: A good example of that is the ketzel kowatless right, And so Boeing was funding the excavation of these ketsl kowatlesses, and they were originally going to call it the Boeing bird, but they thought that'd be a little bit too obvious. So this, the biggest tarodon to ever exist, was financed by the Boeing corporation, who makes airplanes, to dig this thing up. What are the odds that it was just faked because they wanted to attach their name to the biggest bird ever found.
Speaker 4: Sure, Now there's just like even like certain like occult artifacts and certain things, It's like I do wonder if like the real shit's getting picked up and you just recreate a fake one and you're like, look what we found, right?
Speaker 1: Well, right, But if you apply physics to a lot of these dinosaurs, you're like, no, this doesn't work. This is all made up, And you know, there could be a possible, you know, missing piece. They do have a lot of bone fragments, but to put those bone fragments together in any kind of rational way, they really didn't do their jobs too well. If you were going to put together a dog bone skeleton and then compare it against what you see with the dinosaurs, you see that there's a lot of differences that you necessarily wouldn't know unless you've seen the animal. So on one hand, it's fake and on the other hand, it's fake. So at some point we've got to understand that because you know, basically they can control how we see ourselves based off of this archaeological evidence and where we come from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's crucial to point out what Dwayne said about evolution is still a theory, you know. I mean it seems to me that it was an idea that got brought forward by these private clubs and then pushed out by the state. And I tell people like if you want to believe evolution, that's fine, but just know that that's what they want you to believe. This is something that has been sort of pushed on us. It's coming out through the airbents essentially.
Speaker 3: I would agree. I would one hundred percent agree because when you actually read the text on the origins doesn't talk about evolution. It talks about natural selection. So it's almost like a bash the entire text. Yeah, he went into Ecuador and he was looking at finches. He wasn't saying it applies to the rest of the world. I was just saying that nietches were filled based on the availability of resources.
Speaker 6: Right, And most people think that Darwin got or Herbert Spencer derived his ideas from Darwin, but it's really the reverse, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: They needed a patsy, And I think that's what this whole system really comes down to, is these private clubs, all these other sort of non governmental institutions, they need a patsy to push forward their new narratives, and so we find that over and over again. I think Elon Musk represents one of these figures that is a patsy figure. If you'll look back at his own history, you find that his I believe it was his grandfather was the head of the Technocratic Society of Canada Actocraticussie. There you go.
Speaker 6: Yep, Joshua Haldeman. He founded the technocracy up here in Canada. And you know, basically up until about fifteen years ago, you would see these technocracy buildings and over my life, I'm fifty something years old, and when I remember my first memories of that, there were still people going in and out of those places and they were open for business. But you know, over the thirty years they all shut down and no, you can no longer find any of those tech Democracy buildings anymore. I'd see them all the time. But yep, Joshua Haldeman is one of the founders. So they this is the Technicateue of America, is what they they've established, and so we should probably.
Speaker 3: But weren't they kicked out of Canada. That's why he fled to South Africa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he personally was kicked out for I'm not sure what, but he actually ran for Premier of Saskatchewan on a couple occasions under the Social Democrat h title I think, which is I believe.
Speaker 3: That technocratic society was something that was being banned and outlawed, and that's what he fled. I mean, he was a chiropractor by trade, but they started this whole technocratic society and then I believe the area he was in was quickly I guess catching on and banned technocratic technocraticisms in the area.
Speaker 6: Well, he had.
Speaker 1: Embezzled a lot of money from the.
Speaker 6: Mean, yeah, no, exactly, like and I would say that the technocracy just kind of went underground and mainstream like MK ultra. Did you know they said, oh, we closed it all down, Well, it just went mainstream.
Speaker 5: Was it a Huxley? Do you think involved with with with the aid with aiding?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Aldus Huxley perhaps with books like uh oh, what's his book called?
Speaker 1: World?
Speaker 6: Was that established on? Well?
Speaker 5: Did you Was there an MK ulture aspect to that? To get the public into a certain mind?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I In one of my articles, I say that oldest Huxley was actually the head of MK Ultra. Well that's crazy, but I'm not the one that said it. It was the it was the head of the military at the time, and I can't remember his name, but I've got it all documented. It's actually on my YouTube site at the History of Propaganda. Uh damn.
Speaker 5: His dad is Thomas Henry Huxley, Darwin's bulldog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, this is this is all about the elite aristocracy. These are all members of the aristocracy, the Cambridge Apostles. They're all bisexual and highly intellectual. And so this is really where the formation of political salons comes from, where they sit around the house and sort of hash out these ideas. And this comes from the French Revolution, which comes from out of the founders of liberalism and the Enlightenment thinkers. So you can start to see there's a continuity that goes all the way back. Every time you start to look into the backgrounds of some of these people in our modern world, they go all the way back and their schools of thought back to these Enlightenment thinkers, the founders of what we call liberalism today.
Speaker 1: One of the things that sorry, one of the things that caught my attention about the history of trade unions in America is that oftentimes these trade unionists would have a freemason, so called independent negotiating for them between capital and labor. I think you know, the call was coming inside the house you know, they were to established this sort of unification of labor and capital, and the Freemasons that were negotiating these terms were part of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there warn't fought. You know, the worker didn't want to be scientifically management and thrown into a factory. He was quite happy doing other things.
Speaker 4: So yeah, go ahead, Lisa, did you want to say something.
Speaker 3: No, just really quickly. Julian Huxley was one of the considered architects of the evolutionary pushing theory and as well as eugenics. This is where we get most of our influence from is from him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: A lot, a lot of his writing in the early ages, in the early time of it all. He's very integral into all of this.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the dad there again was Thomas Huxley, who I think he died in eighteen ninety five. So while Huxley, old man Huxley's alive pushing Charles Darwin out there for everyone, what you see sort of hand in hand happening over here in the States is this John Wesley Powell working with the sism my goodness, Smithsonian in eighteen eighty And if you look at that group of people that he kind of compiled. This was all in Washington, d C. This is the private clubs in Washington, DC working behind the scenes to sort of perpetuate this public narrative. But with Powell, he's got this group of the Cosmos Club, and it's all these guys in Harvard, the father of you know, they've got this guy who's the father of Matt Making. In America, they've got the founding members of the National Geographic Society. They've got the American Association of Geographic Geographers. They've got the US Geological Survey guys. They've got American Philosophical Society guys, Bureau of Ethnology, Literary Society of Washington, Philadelphia, Shakespeare Club, Librarians of the Smithsonian, Librarians of Congress. You see where this is going. All these clubs are under basically essentially one roof. When you look at the people involved, and they're working hand in hand with what's happening over in Europe with people like Thomas Huxley as wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it says here on that Wikipedia page of John Wesley Powell. Believing that progress was linear and inevitable, Powell advocated for government funding to be used to civilize Native American population and mentioning social Darwinist Herbert Spencer here too as well on his page, so you can see he's just another member of this overall movement I was not familiar with. But yeah, there's definitely some research to be done on this guy. Yeah he goes back to Garfield even.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was He was in a Bureau of Ethnology that was a branch of the Smithsone. He wrote a paper in eighteen eighty about how they want to conduct archaeological digs and stuff. Basically, they just covered up a bunch of ancient history over here. I think in recent years people will be more familiar with this idea of the giant bones. You know, I'll set that on the table and just kind of leave it alone, but like for this conversation. But it's not just giant bones. They were covering up ancient sites. And I've got a whole list of dams and man made lakes that were put in over here to flood ancient sites, and Wesley Powell is a huge.
Speaker 6: Part of that. They do that up here too. There's two within driving distance of me that you can see through the lake, but you can't go and look at it and walk around and pick up things.
Speaker 5: Oh you you want to.
Speaker 6: Ancient of some sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, if you think about the names of those lakes, give them to me, because I will.
Speaker 2: That I wanted to bring up.
Speaker 4: It's just kind of like a little little law like kind of ties into stuff that we were just talking about. And it's just because like I made a connection twice now with the way I was thinking where you guys were talking. You were you know, we were talking about earlier kind of like like at some point I even feel like there was a cultist within the Catholic Church and you know, like they were making some advancements and then like it just seems like they were told to stop and uh, you know whatever reason. I can't you know, figure out why. But then you mentioned Cabridge University, and that reminded me of how that is kind of like a religious looking place and that I have. This just reminded me of when me and Lux one time had covered Shakespeare. A book on Shakespeare that was like people from different colleges kind of like putting their ideas or their opinions about certain stuff. And there was somebody putting Shakespeare in the matrix together and we started actually looking into the book and the people that were writing in this book and where they came from, and we noticed a lot of them were part of this Fulbright program that was always attached to these schools that had this huge Catholic fucking look to it. But then when you check to see what the Fulbright program does, it actually sends you. Most of the time, it sends you over to Degueth University. And if you go over there and look at their website, it is completely fucking radicalized.
Speaker 2: Marx is right on the front of it.
Speaker 4: And it's like, how are you getting from the Catholic Church looked to this now through fucking school and in doctor Nation and programs that are paying your way.
Speaker 1: I think I got an answer to that. So what we've seen in the past, you know, two hundred or so years, is a total misappropriation of the term eugenics. Eugenics was first associated with animal husbandry, getting the best possible fitness out of your animals, right, And what you see today is them. I mean, just recently the Builderberg Group set on their website that they're interested in depopulating the world. This is the first time they've come out and actually set it openly. I'm sure you've got all the other different organizations like the Club of Rome and stuff like that talking about it openly, but never has the Build a Berg group openly talked about this depopulation. Depopulation is the exact opposite of eugenics. You're not actually creating a fitter race. You're making people a lot more stupid, right if you look at the trivium, this is sort of an epigenetic marker that you're going to have a fitter race because people can think for themselves. But the more you bastardize this term eugenics because they want you to. They want you to demonize eugenics. They don't want you to think of yourself as an autonomous individual looking for the best fitness and production for yourself or your family in the future. They want you thinking about it as if this is the elite ideology. The sad fact of the matter is it came from farmers. You know, these farmers learn the tools of eugen in their daily craft, and now they're using it as a means of telling everybody, Hey, guess what if you don't like eugenics, Well, if you like eugenics, you're a Nazi. But it's like, wait a second, you're telling me that if I want the best for my kids and for their future, that's a bad thing. And it's always associated with abortion too. Eugenics, you know, you're killing off a future generation and there's no real reason to say that they're going to turn out badly. It used to be that they would do these programs in the South and try to target specific races, and that's what they call eugenics, But now they're targeting pregnant women with all sorts of harmful back well, you know, injectable crucifixes, because they want a dumb down, dysgenic society. That's what their goal is. It's not eugenics at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know what's really interesting, I just want to throw this in real quick help slry Lisa, is that when me and lux are covering that book, we're only supposed to really be looking at one chapter. And I was like, I don't want to look at the other people in this book. You know that left you know that, you know whatever wherever they came from, and I saw looking them up and they're all very vocal about other things that they're into, and it's like, yo, if you were to look at eighty percent of the authors in this book and went on their ideas of sexuality, the fucking race would be extinct in a few fucking generations, right exactly, And like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is up with that too? I just found it very weird.
Speaker 1: With people.
Speaker 3: If you spend quite a bit of time on cattle ranching, the eugenics or the breeding, you're looking for a docile race. You don't want to work with anybody or not anybody, any animal that is not going to follow the pack, that's not going to fill through the shoot, that is going to give you trouble. Because time is money. So whenever you bring in these cattle breeds that do well and drought, that do well and brush, you're going to breed out their fairalness or their their standaloneosness that you want file. So that's a lot of eugenics, is the dosatility of it, the domestication of it.
Speaker 5: If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Julian Huxley's specific brand of of eugenics, the brand that he kind of was in charge of rolling out or responsible going out, that really caught the Nazis eye. The actual Nazis because they were looking at our eugenics program and they were very influenced by it. They admired it even.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and those are progressives that are that are doing that. And so we've you know, the last article that we wrote, it shows that the progressives were really the first fascists too, and they they taught Mussolini. Mussolini took all of his information and Hitler too from these American progressives, namely Richard washer Burned Childs. He was the ambassador to Italy and he was a close personal friend of Mussolini and he was the editor of Mussolini's autobiography, and so they gave Mussolini the go ahead for his march on Rome. So you can see that, like everybody blames the Nazis for propaganda, while they actually got it from an American Jew, Edward Burnet's the father of propaganda, who was writing about this, you know, a generation prior to the Nazis. We're seeing the same things happening there. You know, they're blaming other people when it's actually the Americans and American progressive specifically that have invented you know, all of this propaganda fascism, you know, so they just try to cover it up.
Speaker 1: It's hard to ignore when you go to the Capitol Building in Washington, d C. All of the fasci that they have all over the place. And to get into the roots of the.
Speaker 4: State of Union, what's that whenever they do that state of the Union shit, Well, I forgot which place it is.
Speaker 2: Do they do certain kind of thing ones?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, it's in the Washington Monument. There's a statue of George Washington with fascies inside that monument. There's also well there's fascies under each arm, each of Lincoln's arms at his memorial. So that's a that's a place where Americans flock to, right, and he's got fascies under both hands if you look, and there's probably at least a dozen other examples, including in the House of Representatives, there's two giant fascies on either side. And so it's it's really out there. I mean, we see it in the symbology. If you have respect for symbology in a soapian language, you can see it very clearly. But if you're asleep or you're a sheep, those I mean, I've heard people make excuses for why there's fascies in the House of Representatives. That are pretty ridiculous, especially when you see all of the other influences of fascism in America. And so let me just branch off here for a quick sec because this is a great spot to show you this book. Yeah, so the Principles of Scientific Management. Okay, you can get this book anything that's not sort of hasn't it's out of publish or you can get it at archive dot org. It's a great source. So this is Lewis brandeis coins the term scientific management. He actually controls the tailor society. Taylorism is one of the most influentialisms of the twentieth century. This is the scientific management of the workforce that turns into you know, all of these divisions of labor, the assembly line, and then into the administrative aspects of the thirties, forties, fifties, and into you know, mk ultra, the technocracy. All is born from this book right here. And not only that, but this book, like we were just talking about propaganda, was the influence for Stalin and then Trotsky now in the subjugation of their respective populations. This book right here, Frederick Winslow Taylor, And where was he supposed to go Harvard, but he decided not to because he'd stumbled on this technology. This is really one of the greatest discoveries of technology. Here the principles of scientific management, making man do what you want him to do. So this is when we look at Elon Musk and Doge the Department of Governmental Efficiency. He's really hearkening back to this right here, written nineteen eleven and then republished to the public in nineteen thirteen, and this is really the foundations of one of the main aspects of progressivism. Efficiency. So I found that incredibly enlightening when I saw the fascis sort of discreetly embossed on the cover of the Principles of Scientific Management.
Speaker 1: And I think it's important to note how the progressives have been tied to wars. They believe that wars are the best way to push forward their domestic policies because when everybody's focused on what's happening with their kids being deployed, being recruited, they can get away with a lot more tyrannical policies here at home, while everybody all the people who could resist or away at warfare, which is decidedly different from the ancient Greek form of eugenics, which was you go and you fight so that the best ones come back. If you've noticed all of the words, you know, half of our words come from Greek, and all the words having to do with military stuff also has to do with birth, like infantry, the naval forces. All of these words are all about birth because the warriors who come home from these battle campaigns, those are the ones who should be breeding the next generation. This is sort of the reverse of that. He can get our agenda through much easier when all of the people who could resist us are now you know, duet to fully obeying orders overseas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hegel said war's progress pieces stagnation. So really what we're seeing from all the way back to Lincoln and Ulysses s Grant is that war is good for business. So you know, those are really your first fascists if you want to really, you know, get serious. For the definition is Lincoln and Ulysses s Grant and all of these secretaries of war. And who was one of the first was the founder of Skull and Bones, Alfonso Taft. And so his son comes along, William Howard Taft, and he's he's a part of this nineteen twelve election, this famous Progressive Party year where all three were progressives. You look at the founding of progressivism in America, that's Theodore Roosevelt's bull Moose Party. So he's very much like a cult of personality like Mussolini. When you see him, he's waving his arms and he's you know, preaching Americanism, nationalism, patriotism, and preparedness, military preparedness. And that's that military aspect to our Western society, whether you're an American, Canadian or British. And there's people driving hummers around here now that are you know, basically the vehicle comes out of military, right. But you see soccer moms driving around hummers and all of these kinds of things now because we are just so immersed in that. And so here in Canada now Trump has got a Carnie looking to preparedness and starting to be more militarized here in Canada. And that's never really happened, I mean, especially in my lifetime. But in the last one hundred years you haven't seen that, but we're seeing it now. So the three tenants of progressivism, efficiency, preparedness and trust the science. That's all we see in our society right now.
Speaker 1: It should also be noted that in nineteen eighteen they banned speaking of German in the United States. So what they wanted to do is make sure that everybody who had a German ancestry and probably spoke German with their grandparents or other immigrants that had come over. We're not able to do so anymore. And I don't think they could really have a World War two without the deracinated German population of the United States, which makes up the entire red part of the United States. Like all that red part that is the German population. Well, if they don't know their roots, they're more likely to go over there and start killing, you know, their cousins. So you have to have this deracination of people from their roots and from their heritage for these progressive policies to really take root.
Speaker 4: You know, it's weird. I mean, I don't know a lot of other countries do it. It's centrals Germany. But if you really start looking at places in the United States that's actually named after places in Germany, it's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're deeply influenced by German culture. I think that that's what ultimately happened. Here we had American culture, or we were in the middle of developing it, but it was all hijacked and from our education system to sociology and the founding of social sciences, but also psychiatry, psychology, even our ideas of law. Is Lewis Brandeise changes that through sociological jurisprudence. He takes social science and this social activism and puts it into law. So now we argue cases not based on law, but based on stats, facts and data which could be manipulative. You can manipulate those in any way shape or form you on if you wanted to tell a story. So now you have liberal arts people telling you stories, great stories through the use of data, stats and facts. And that today still is looked at as the origins, and it's called the Brandeis Brief. To this day, they still use it. And he taught the ACLU, the NAACP in how to be radically, to radically reform society. He was there teaching all of them how to do it.
Speaker 1: One of the best out.
Speaker 5: Of this, all right, critical race comes out of this as well.
Speaker 1: Right, sure, critical race came out of the legal realm, and it transferred over into the rest of society. So these things do have a massive influence on the rest of everybody else, and they're being propped up by all of these elitists who think that they're better than you. But one of the ways that you could see the shift in social culture in the direction of this progressive idea is in the divorce law in this country. So women make up eighty three percent of the total consumption of society, so getting her to take all of the resources from him is like a stimulant for the economy because you wouldn't have so many frillly things being bought if it wasn't for these you know, really progressive divorce laws that basically look at men is less than people. So you've got this transforming of society based around these, you know, arcane beliefs in progressivism and how to stimulate the economy. What it's really just destroying lives left and right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, progress is regression.
Speaker 2: That is actually one thing Trump is tuting about that he will change as well. This is devoislows. He says that they are fucked up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that if I could go back to something, I like how you're pointing out this strange fascination that the fascists had with war. It seems like they saw like a capitalistic advantage to war. It seems like Mussolini understood that, and like then you see Hitler come on the scene. Hitler was very fascinated with with Mussolini. He kind of adored Miscellini. They were friends, they spent a lot of time talking together. And Mussolini, you know, he's leading the charge of this this new kind of wave of fascism where they're including war. And then he's got this strange relationship with the church, the Catholic Church. Church kind of he had something worked out with the Catholics, Mussolini did, and in later as Hitler's coming into power, he works out a deal with the German Catholic Church. So I just find that that relationship very odd. That you've got the Catholics standing almost in silent solidarity or unison with the fascists. And I wonder if we took a page out of that book like Americans did, because of our sort of capitalistic fascist stuff happening here alongside of the Anglo Protestant Church that we've sort of propped up and chosen to be like our I don't know our facade to use that word again.
Speaker 1: Nick's covered here the Rotary Club, and the Rotary Club is so important when understanding religion and how it plays a role in society. This Rotary Club is made up of all of the leaders of these different faiths, and they rotate the different leadership classes within the Rotary Club to basically set policy for all of them. Nobody's looking at the Rotary Club. It's everywhere, and this is how they they communicate and get this stuff together.
Speaker 2: It's convenient. They all have boats.
Speaker 5: Been sleeping on the Rotary Club.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, you know, the CIA and Mormonism tied directly into it.
Speaker 2: Fucking wild.
Speaker 1: All of those, all of those signs that you see out out in front of small town America with the Freemasons, the Rotary Club, the Lines Club, all of those things have a purpose, and anybody trying to tell you that they don't have a purpose is line to your face. So what they're saying is this is who owns this place. You may think that the government is in control, but these guys are the actual owners of this system, so you better not cross them. That's the whole point of these signs is this is who owns this town. And if you look at the Freemasons, can you how when the Lodges took route or when the town first came, because they're synonymous. You know, what they would do is they would use these groups to found a city based off of, you know, their knowledge of law and all the rest of these things, and then basically they own it from that point onwards. Now there has been a huge decline, but they kind of want a big decline in the ownership class because that does necessarily take away autonomy from the individuals and keeps it in a much more centralized sort of location. So you had the Freemasons back in nineteen ten saying that they're going to you know, boost their you know, dues by like hundreds of percent because they were going to increase the doue rate. Back then, nobody liked that, and they all agreed at this fraternal conference that takes place at Washington, d C. That Yeah, I guess the Freemason's got it. So you have this massive decline of fraternal orders around the same time that they wanted to push everybody into this corporate medical stamp. So before that, during these uh during these times, when uh you were a member of these fraternal orders, you would have what they call lodge practice. So a doctor would be specifically assigned to a lodge and that doctor would service everybody in them, and he made a decent profit because you know.
Speaker 2: Too, right.
Speaker 1: And so instead of having that system which empowered individuals and kept costs low, the Freemasons and everybody else decided they were going to get rid of lodge practice. The AMA was a big part of this too, and then transfer everybody over into this for profit hospital system. And that was a big step in their progressive direction. Because once you have direct control, centralizing all of medical authority under these you know uh Masonic type doctors and leaders can can be will really escape from that. We're living in matrix after matrix here.
Speaker 4: You know what's really interesting you saying this is that now I don't know if people would even notice this or even think much about it. I just did because, like somebody that was in my life at the time, dealt with hospitals a lot. But like around COVID, so many hospitals were fucking glombing up private practices and now they.
Speaker 2: All have to adopt their shit.
Speaker 4: It was fucking wild how that started spreading like wildfire around that mont.
Speaker 1: With lodge practice. Right with lodge practice, these these doctors that would service these lodges would have reserved rooms inside the hospital so if anything got, you know, too far out of hand, they could take their patients directly to the hospital and then pay a nominal fee to make sure that, you know, they're cured in a decent way. Well, again, people start moving away from this, you know, hospitalized system. They start having private practices where they can know not charge people these exorbitant insurance rates. And now you've got to reintegrate them. So you've got to have these resets over and over again to keep people in the systems of control that they've already established.
Speaker 6: Yeah, going back to your point on Freemasons in their control of our society. In Brandeis part six the Science of Law, we talk about Nathan Rossoll Pound, which was he's a close personal friend of Brandeis. He's considered a progressive. He's Harvard Law School dean during these years, but he's also the grand master of the Freemason lodge there in Massachusetts. Now I have the history of Freemasonry here in a six volume set, and it said that that lodge of Massachusetts is the most influential in the Western hemisphere. So you have the dean of Harvard Law School establishing sociological jurisprudence. He's a Freemason. He's doing lectures on Masonic jurisprudence at this time, so you can see that they're actually establishing the idea is of Masonry in our systems of law. And it's they're all Phi beta kappa. Every single person here involved is Phi beta kapa. So that's graduating with honors top of class either magna cum laude, kum laude, or summa cum laude. So they're corralling the greatest minds through Phi beta Kappa and establishing all of this ship through through this power that they've established through the William and Mary College.
Speaker 2: Who is that guy's name you just mentioned before something Pound. This a guy's listening Pound.
Speaker 6: Nathan Rosscoll Pound. Now he was the dean of Harvard Law School and the Grand Masters that the term that they use for the Freemasons. But he's the head of the most influential lodge in the Western Hemisphere and the dean of Harvard Law School at the same time. This is where they established social sciences because the first PhDs that we had here in America work from here. It's a German Prussian system. So our education founders went there and they were only allowed to go there to learn these deeper concepts once they had established a knowledge of master of arts. This is why they all went to college or the state colleges first that were teaching all this. Then they traveled to Prussia, and then they came back over after adopting those ideas and established it in the West. And that's social sciences. But that's k through twelve through this PhD system and what is that? But you know the scientific technical expert. And so if I can take this back to Phi Beta Kapa just.
Speaker 4: Quickly, something I just want to add real quick before I forget about it here. This is like a weird connection ahead of my head. You know, we're talking about like even MK ulture earlier. And one time I know how I came across it. Oh, I was covering the mk ultra actually with Thrish and I was looking at hospitals that were associated with mk ultra and at one point I had noticed this guy Ezra Pound somehow ended up in the same hospital considered crazy for like eight years, but that hospital was also running MK ultra shit.
Speaker 2: So I just like I had always wondered.
Speaker 4: Was there some sort of connection, And you're saying that, I know, it's like, could be fucking who knows, it could be a you know, it's not even correct, but I'm wondering if there's a relation to this pound their same pound.
Speaker 6: They're most certainly I don't know if there is between the two pounds, but there most certainly is with the because he's establishing literature, he's writing things, So this goes through our entire culture. Jane Austen and a lot of these female progressives that were all about women's suffrage, they're all writing things in the same vein that they want us all to be leftist and they're exploiting us through our liberal sentimentality. So yeah, Ezra Pound is really part of the same thing. I mean, when you really step back, anybody that's famous or well known our world today is really and that includes Tom Morello right now from Rage Against the Machine and what he's doing, they're all still pushing the same radical progressive bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just like real quickly, like if you even look at kind of what the story with this guy, Ezra Pound. You see that like the country, the United States like deems him like saying that he's saying like radical shit.
Speaker 2: You gotta you know, you gotta lock.
Speaker 4: Him up, and then they allow him to be deemed crazy and then they put him into a hospital that's running in kulture.
Speaker 2: Shit. It just seems too fucking convenient for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if they're related, but he's definitely involved in this.
Speaker 1: What they It hasn't been the easiest of transitions, and I think the last real hurrah of resistance to the progressive movement was in the eighteen twenties with the Anti Masonic Party. And even though the Airtime Masonic Party was headed up by one of these guys that switched allegiances, they were all still members of the Society of the Cincinnati, which is another big uh you know tell that you know, really doesn't get a lot of attention on any of these anti progressive channels. But the you know, the Society of the Cincinnati is all the European blue bloods that ended up taking over the United States because these were the officers during the Revolutionary War and they kept their sort of mission and their and their corporate agenda all throughout that time. And you can look at the Civil War as being a battle between factions of the Society of the Cincinnati, you know.
Speaker 5: And so can I point out. I was on a show with Nick and JJ and we figured out on the show that the headquarters for the Society of Cincinnati sat directly across the street from the Cosmos Club.
Speaker 6: In Washington, d C. Right, And actually I got a map, right, So it's a weird area over there.
Speaker 2: When I filmed it, I was like, there's some weird shit over here.
Speaker 5: Altogether, It's like this is like it's a it's like a power hub for Western civilization. They're running shit.
Speaker 1: Out of there, right, And I want to realize these names haven't been said because your alt media is controlled. They're not doing the type of research that it takes to actually free yourself from this stuff, because they're not talking about these institutions that have established themselves as the ultimate expert authority on everything in your lives.
Speaker 6: Right, And so I just had this map. I just happened to have this map. This morning. We were talking about buildings in Washington seventeen twenty seven, nineteenth Street. Here is the host of Truth. This is the political slan in which they altered the definition of liberalism. We can get into that. Here's the Phi Beta Kappa society. Just like I'll take your dog for a walk, you'll be able to go between the two. And then I think this is, uh, this has to do with the Society of Cincinnatus. I believe this building. Can't remember what it is now. I was just doing this research this morning.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, that's all.
Speaker 6: They're all with Missus DuPont Circle. So they're all within you know, a ten minute walk of each other. And then these are all within a mile of the White House and the other organizations like the Carnegie Endowment and all of these others. So see that they're all strategically placed in and around Washington.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was so many places I went to in Washington like weird fucking occult buildings or like societies, scientology has a bunch of places out there. You got over on Hubbard's spot out that's fucking just weird. It's like why are these all around here? Like like when you saw looking at that, you have to sell being like, who's really fucking charge of Washington?
Speaker 2: On here.
Speaker 1: The Mormon Temple is right outside of the Beltway because within the Beltway you could only get up to as tall as the Washington Monument five hundred and fifty feet. They decided that they wanted to be the tallest building in Washington, so they built it right outside the Beltway and made it even more massive than the Washington Monument because that's what they were going for. That's that's the idea that was the pickover.
Speaker 3: If I made the Nathan Roscoe Pound is cousins with Ezra Pound article in the Chat and just viewers the Pound, it was very influential to Peter Teel and all of his tenants that he has found.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pallunteer and all of that. That all starts in the idea of the of human progress.
Speaker 1: And it's so important to look at Peter Teel starting to I guess, kidnap or or take these promising young individuals outside of the college system and put them into his system, because what.
Speaker 3: He definitely says that people should not be educated and just start your own thing.
Speaker 1: Right, because what he knows is that if you if you put all these promising people through the meat grinder, they're going to come out on the other side worthless, So he wants them to work instead of actually, you know, doing all the feminist studies and all the rest of the crap that really screws up your mind. And basically he's the only outlet into the elites that now can exist because he's the only one doing this sort of outside academia with still having the authority of his name attached to it.
Speaker 3: So this guy's but he has the Teal College. So it's almost like, don't believe in Jesus, but I'm Jesus ex the same thing. It's the same thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's religion of no religion.
Speaker 1: That sh he's pushing Christianity hardcore out in California.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me show you guys. Let me show you this technique of America. So this is musks. Can you see that orange North America? Basically, yeah, you guys can see that.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: Well, this is the map that was driven drawn up by the technocracy, and it's called the Technaque of America. Now, when I look at that ownership of Greenland, Canada is a fifty first state ownership of Panama Canal, renaming the gulp of Mexico. All of a sudden starts to make a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Yep is despably like part of the Heritage Foundation fucking movement.
Speaker 6: Too, could be now, the fact that Trump, you know, talked about manifest destiny during his inauguration speech was very important. The fact that he removed the resolute desk also very important. The fact that he's actually inciting the Monroe doctrine, which is basically, you know, telling this the rest of the colonialists, the Spaniards, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the British, to stay out of the West, leave us to control you know, Central and Southern America and just make you know, the two Americas or the three Americas all one. And I you know, this map stops short at Columbia and Venezuela. But I would say that their their overall plan would be to take the whole continent of South America as well.
Speaker 3: Well haven't they already through the CIA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, I've had our CIA has has had implants down there for years. And this goes back to even the time of Edward Barnes. I think his name was brought up sure at the Eisenhower ears. And when you see this alliance between Eisenhower the dullest brothers and burns. And what they're doing is they're sending spooks down to South America and overthrow it, like the like the Guatemalan coup of nineteen fifty three or war that was. Yeah, we've had our people down there. They're running what do they call it. It's like they did with Iran back in the day. They put they put a CIA guy or a.
Speaker 6: Yeah man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: With General Smedley Darlington Butler and any book War as a Rocket. It's a very short pamphlet. It was the beach that he made all over the place where he was talking about being a general for industry, all around these plaations, governments for corporations. It's really a long time.
Speaker 6: And you know, since before we could even fly. I've got a map that was given to the American Geographical Society from Standard Oil that shows South America and all the different languages and different tribes that are down there, and all of these people that lived down there had never seen a white man. So they were dropping bombs and fire bombs and doing all kinds of incredibly disgusting things to these people to get access to their rubber and whatever natural resources they were doing. So this goes back, you know, hundreds of years.
Speaker 1: He currently because we've got the miners with jetpacks. Story now coming out of Paraguay, where you've got these indigenous tribes having these encounters with people in these weird suits. They call them the face peelers, and they do this odd thing where they kidnap people and they start, you know, butchering them up, and it's like, what the hell is going on? Well, when the face peelers were down there, through our research, we found that this was the one training exercise that the Space Force had ever done, and it was in South America at the exact same time as these face peelers. So they're using all of this stuff to sort of cover up the technological angles and see what they can get away with down in these remote parts of the Amazon. Because they've got technology that we have no clue about, and they're keeping it hidden because maybe they can use it on us. That's the only reason I can think of why they're keeping all this technology hashash. That could be what the disclosure movement is.
Speaker 5: There's a Space Force base up the top of Greenland in North Greenland that we took from the Nazis. It was called full Air Base. And I see, you know, going back to that map you showed and talking about you know, Trump's been talking about taking Greenland again. I think there's it has something to do probably with our Space Force activities up there, and I think that they want to remilitarize Greenland like Bird was talking about back in the fifties, because if you militarize that land mass, you can antarctica it and keep the public out forever and do all your secret space stuff up there with your kind a curtain.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So much of the Russian economy is under the ice in the northern part of the world. So him taking Greenland and trying to control the Earth from the northern north Pole is a strategic thing. It has nothing to do with liberating Greenland from No personally.
Speaker 6: No in Northwest passage is something they've been trying to achieve forever to that was part of the original Manifest Destiny right now. That goes back to Lincoln. Lincoln actually was working with the Russians and trying to create this cosmopolitan railway, this one rail that goes around the world, and the Bearing Sea was a key aspect where I live here in British Columbia. We were owned both by the British and the Americans for about a decade, and this area, this territory was key for that that idea of having a cosmopolitan around the world railway, and Woodrow Wilson reinvigorated that all too, but sent the military over. The US military helped in establishing the Siberian Railway and getting it as far over to the Baring Sea as they could. And so there's this underlying relationship that that very few know. Especially if you're sitting there arguing Democrat Republican and you're you're talking about Russia and Putin and all of this stuff that the mainstream purports. You're so far away from understanding that geography is the most important and it's all economic. It has nothing to do with the liberation of backwards races or any of that.
Speaker 3: The British in that if this whole pull shift is real, or it happens green Land and is prime real estate, because in Canada is too, and so was Russia.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, head list. I just wanted to ask you a question, actually real quick. Sorry, so I did interrupt you, but I did want to ask you something before we go to something else. You said, face peelers. Were these people being meant to believe that there was like people getting their faces peeled though, No, there.
Speaker 1: They were attacking people and trying.
Speaker 5: On the beach. There were people found on the beach with their face perfectly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just for some reason.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's totally different context, but it just started making me think of Henry Lansdale. How we had people convinced that there was people actually taking Filipino people and sucking their blood and staying stringing them up in the trees. And it was just like them taking dead bodies and hanging it up in the trees. And then they had like helicopters like saying shit and like weird voices, and they had people believing.
Speaker 2: That ghosts were threatening them.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I'm just saying like, for some reason, I was like, oh, is this one of those bullshit sigh ups again?
Speaker 2: But I guess I didn't understand the context of the story.
Speaker 1: It's the same ideas what they did in Vietnam when they're when they're telling everybody the vampires are gonna get you. Yeah, you've got to shock the local population into a state of abject fear right, so that they're not willing to come up to your to your sites anymore. And the whole weird thing about the the mining operations down there that they were supposedly doing is how the the normal miners will do uh, river mining is by dropping a bunch of liquid mercury into the waters, killing everything in the waters, but it starts to amalgamate with all of the minerals that are inside the water. So these you know miners will you know, kill off entire rivers just to scoop up some of the ore out of these rivers. That's what the idea of why they called them miners is because there had been this problem of these you know, uh basically poachers going out there and trying to steal all this or from these rivers. There's no indication whatsoever that they've been doing those operations up there, but it does seem like a psychological operation that they're trying to pull off. And so even the idea of these Peruvian miners is kind of a syop in itself. They just made that up.
Speaker 5: But I think there's natives were talking about coverboards like green goblin stuff like these guys were like advanced technology breakaway civilizations stuff. And I mean, you know you said you did an investigation where it points to there was a Space Force operation. That's interesting there was a Space Force operation happening at the same time that or because I always thought about the breakaway civilization theme, because we know the Nazis made it down there, many of them did, made it to Argentina and everywhere else, and a lot of them had money, like big money, and they were able to continue their black funds, black budget projects under Wan Puran. So I was like, is this a Nazi thing, this is a Fourth Right thing going on or what?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it has something to do with that. If you look at the Space Force's goals, they want total uh electronic control over the entire planet. That's what the that's what the real goals are.
Speaker 2: To look into them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now touching the Pentagon. Those just not administration.
Speaker 3: What's interesting is the majority of the manufactured equipment or aeronautics comes out of Utah. You have a lot of Mormons in South America.
Speaker 5: Must keep must keeps all his stuff on a Space Force base, all his uh SpaceX stuff. He's allowed to store.
Speaker 3: It doesn't go anywhere. It just like goes up to the ferment and bounces back down and then occasionally lands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I think I think there's so many different pieces that are starting to line up. And if people start to get serious about understanding the true roots progressivism, don't understand that it's a project that's been going on for thousands of years. The same things that Plato wrote about in his book The Republic have been focused on heavily by the elites all this time. And that's sort of where you get the idea of the new Atlantis in America coming from Francis Bacon. And then you've got Manly P. Hall talking about the secret destiny of America, and all of these things are linked to these secret societies and how they've been changed and coerced, like for instance, Johannes Kelpius, the one that you brought up earlier, he became like the founder of resecrutionism in the United States. And then later on during the progressive era, the rosicrutions were out there pushing abortion on all seven continents. They had people, well not Antarctica, they had people that were associated with the resecrutions, including the big abortion proponent what's her name in America. She was Irish, I don't know, I always blank on her name, but she was a resecrution She got converted and the head of the ro Secrutionism at that time was also the head of the Wolf and Chief's Clothing organization.
Speaker 6: Why do I always Fabian Society.
Speaker 1: The Fabian Society. So the Fabian Societies were integral with rose Acruciism and pushing abortion. Now, how in the hell does that match up with Martin Luther's vision because they shared the same seal.
Speaker 5: Right, I would argue that there's a strong rosic Christian undercurrent to this new UFO disclosure movement as well.
Speaker 6: And it's Beatrice Web, founder of the Fabian Society, that coins the term collective bargaining, which is the heart of trade unionism. And so Lewis Brandeis establishes all these working hours and everything, and it's all based off of the Fabian book Industrial Democracy that Sydney and Beatrice Web wrote, and it's talking about a centralized government and a society government by the scientific elite. And so Fabianism is an incredibly important part of all of this. And this is really where that the idea, you know, the American progressives borrow all of that because Walter Littman, the father of modern journalism, founding Progressive, is close personal friends with Graham Wallace, who's a founder of the Fabian Society. Graham Wallace writes the book The Great Society and dedicates it to Walter Littman. When Walter Littman travels to Britain or when Graham Wallace travels to America, they stay together. They stay at each other's house, so they're very close personal friends. They're separated probably by thirty years. It's more like a father son relationship. But the Great Society is really what establishes American progressivism. We see LBJ after JFK dies, he takes on that as a presidential slogan, the Great Society. So I want to take you guys here just for a quick sec because this gives a great sort of overall idea of where what progressivism is. Okay, because it involves are the founders of liberalism. This is something that I just kind of figured out, and maybe you guys were ahead of me on this, but just as a general ideology, progressivism is a left leaning political philosophy and reform movement that seeks to advance the human condition through social reform. So we're talking about the social contract. I've established Lewis brandeis as really the maker of our modern day social contract. And so where does the idea of the social contract start? But with the Enlightenment thinkers guys like this right here, John Stuart Mill and if you read the Fabian Freeway, they're just taking the same ideas as John Stuart Mill had and creating an ethical socialism. You know, he Compty and all of these guys are traveling in this same circles with the utopian socialists of the revolutionary Wars and what was going on in Europe. So you can see that. And I've actually got a quote from his book here if I can find it, where he talks about needing everybody to be progressive. So did it? Can you see that there's a yellow book here now on the screen?
Speaker 2: No, it's kind of stuck on the oka.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, let me try this again, because this is critical right here for everybody to understand. Just give me a minute.
Speaker 2: Yea, Sometimes switching sites can get a little annoying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was hoping with Margaret is the one who converted to re secrutionism in nineteen fifteen, and so the head of the ro Secutions at that time was also the head of the Fabian Society, and he spread through abortionism all over the planet using go cookie cutter women everywhere he went.
Speaker 6: So here on on liberty. So John Stuart Mill, if you guys aren't familiar, he's really looked at as a founder of liberalism here in the West, Okay, And so here he talks about two parties being am I on the right, page eighty five. Right there, there's where I want to be. See if I can get that a little bit closer. So in politics again it is almost a commonplace. He writes that a party of order or stability and a party of progress or reform are both necessary elements of a healthy state of political life until the one or the other shell have so enlarged its mental grasp as to be a party equally of order and of progress, knowing and distinguishing what is fit to be preserved from what ought to be swept away. Okay, we were talking about all of that earlier. So he's states in here that he wants everybody to be progressive. So one one party of order, one order, A Party of Progress and they fight under hostile banners is the actual wording that he uses for this left leaning progressive I guess you call it a party, but it's not really. It's this underlying, unseen, unheard aspect that's infiltrated our media and both parties. This is what it is. This is you know, what color do you get when your next blue and red? But purple? And that is the purple. That's the color of their flag. And you know, we're seeing sort of color revolutions going on, and the choice of color that they use often is purple.
Speaker 1: So purple, huh Kaite Phoenisian color.
Speaker 6: Huh right exactly. This is what other people have been pointing out to me that that's and it's a royal color to Yeah, this is how they got rich.
Speaker 1: They sold directly to the royals and they cut out anybody else who couldn't afford it. So the Canaanite Phoenicians back then were one of the wealthiest societies, if not the wealthiest society, out of everything. And suddenly we're just supposed to assume that they went away. I think after the Punic Wars, they integrated themselves inside of these Elucidian style mystery schools, and they maintain their empire through this type of progressivism, these you know, policies that only favor the elites, only favor the bankers. These Canaanite Phoenicians were the ones sailing all across the world. They were a sailing empire. And you've got Law of the Ocean, you know, Law the Sea, which is directly related to these Canaanite Phoenicians. All of these corporations directly related to the Canaknite Phoenicians. And yet you know they've got the purple flag for Fox's sake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he.
Speaker 6: States, I regard utility as the ultimate appeal on all ethical questions, but it must be utility in the largest sense, grounded on the permanent interests of man as a progressive being. This is where it all sort of gets established. And when he's talking utility, he's talking Jeremy Bentham. And Jeremy Bentham's the creator of the Panopticon, right, the most efficient penitentiary you could ever have, where all of the inmates are able to be seen by one security guard. So he's and this is where the greater good comes from. We heard that during COVID that you know, you've got to be for the greater good. You can't have an opinion here, So see utility progress being very much a part of our society today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, well, I hope everybody's been taken notes. I think this is probably the place to break off. Definitely want to explore this more progressively. Progressivism is the unstated thing. It's like when they talk about the progressive era, they never give you a date for when it ended. Right, when did the res of era? And or are we still living in it? The idea of the experts as this class above everybody else hasn't gone anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny. On one of those last Wikipedia pages you have pulled up, it said from the Enlightenment to the Industrial Revolution. Yes, and I think that we've filled in the gaps big time with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And that's so that's efficiency, that's the efficiency of government, but it's also efficiency of the worker, efficiency of society. Right, how much time do we have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got to unfortunately because too Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: We can definitely, we can definitely continue this for sure.
Speaker 6: There was much to go through here as far as the history. We can get into the enlightened absolutists and cameralism, the adoption of the scientific like a group of scientists that surround the president. So we see that FDR's brain trust, and who's involved there but Lewis Brandeis, Felix, Frankfurter, Walter Litman, the same progressives, the same founders of all of this strife that we see, and they're behind the New Deal. And so the third Rail by George Clinton William blythe the third is his real name. That third Rail is also progressive when you look at it. It's just under different names throughout throughout this last one hundred years. But there's a total ominous continuity to all of it, and you can you can see it through their language especially, and you can still see it today through Musk and the efficiency movement and now this move towards preparedness and obviously this overarching idea of science governing society.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, this has been another episode of the occult rejects talking about the trivium, quadrivium and progressivism. So Lisa, go ahead and tell them where they can find you, and then we'll go around the room and talk more.
Speaker 3: Sure you can find me on ax at to Lace, Lisa, and more importantly Eficult Research Institute dot org. Thank you. This has been a great pleasure. I've learned so much, taken so many notes doing your well of information. So thank you very much for the discussion. Thank you fellow rejecks, and thank you for inviting me on.
Speaker 1: Thick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you very much. Man. I'm really really happy we got you on the show. That was an awesome talk. I would definitely love to continue this. It was great stuff. Like you said, it really for me. I could see how you were saying.
Speaker 4: It connected to a lot of things that the show has covered recently, even though I say in the last year there was connections that are popping over my head. So this was awesome, man. I really appreciate it. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cool, I appreciate it. We didn't even get to the connections with Cincinnatis and William of Orange and all of those things. This is really profound. So yeah, I appreciate you having me on. I appreciate the time to be here to explain some are these deeper concepts and you can find me at the History of Propaganda presently on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Gohad too, Tim Constantine. My show was sixth Censory Podcasts. I'm on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Patreon, and Instagram. This was thanks Nick for having me, Thanks to all the other rejects. It's always a pleasure to be here. And Dwayne really good stuff today.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Thanks for your interest in our work and all of that too, Tim, I appreciate that very much.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and you can find me at the Headless Giant at gmail dot com. If you have any stories about Headless Giant podcasts at gmail dot com. If you have any stories about creepy maul dreams, I know I've had a few myself, but if you've got any stories about that, send them to me, because I think there's something strange happening with those with those type of post apocalyptic mall dreams. So well, that's it. Tune in again next time and we'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Lada