Speaker 1: Hello friends. Are you looking for enlightening, thought provoking, entertaining films. Check out my films A Cult Louisiana available on tub and Doors of Perception available now on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome back to the show. Joshua Reid. He served just under ten years in the United States Navy. After his service, he ventured into the corporate world, eventually leading him to starting his own business. He founded The Red Pill Project after an experience with information censorship and mainstream media propagation of biased and destructive propaganda. He is able to elaborate complex and integrative concepts into easy to understand models, and he is founder of The Red Pill Project and host of The Daily Dose and Conversation on the Fringe podcasts. Joshua, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, man.
Speaker 1: How are you I'm excellent. I'm excellent. Good to see you again. Great to have you back on man. What seems like at times manufactured prophetic timelines. It appears to be moving forward with wars and rumors of wars. And I've said this before, it seems like there's a force narrative that is attempting to mirror biblical and ancient prophecy. Whether it is really prophecy unfolding or this is a multi generational plot to create their own armageddon, I don't know, but I want to get your insights into all of it. There are dangerous events unfolding, for sure. There's a lot to discuss before we get into it. Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your content.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I'm a host of the Daily Dose poscast as well as Conversations in the Fringe. I host that on the Red Pill Project, which you can find at Red Pills Do TV. I've been doing that for a little over four years now. Pen Here, United States Navy veteran, been studying the occult and the esoteric, as well as the global unfolding global conspiracy as I call it, for well over thirty years, well into my just right before as a teenager when I started taking LSD, I started getting interested in all this stuff, started reading David Ike's books in the nineties, and it took me on this journey to where I am today to have this massive knowledge of kind of what's happening. And it's kind of interesting because I used to talk about this at parties by fires and to friends and tell them that this is what's going to come, and this is what's going to happen. They used to laugh at me and calling a conspiracy theorist, and now they're calling me and saying, hey, what do you think is going to happen next? What's going on in the world. And you know, it's kind of the plight of irony there is you get to smile and look back. But then also we're living in scary times because there's a lot of change happening, and that change is neither good nor bad. I mean, it depends if you're an opinister or a pessimist, but you have to look at it as the opportunities that are presenting themselves. And we are in what I would consider to be biblical times, and that doesn't necessarily mean Christian or Jewish, but it just means that these are times that generations from here will talk about and discuss and write about for millennia to come. Because the transitional effect that's going to come from these times right now are are going to be massive. They're going to set the stage for humanity over the next thousand and two thousand years. So this is why it's so important that the global elite, the cabalist or whatever you want to call them, are doing what they're doing specifically, and why it's so important that we're rising up and waking up at this specific moment. And there's reasons why we're waking up at this specific moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you are one of the ogs of presenting a lot of this information. You've seen it unfold from pretty much the beginning, definitely since what's happened since twenty twenty, And there seems to be a quickening of these events as of lately. There seems to be a larger scale with each with each agenda that seems to unfold. You've had since twenty twenty. Everybody has has witnessed the the COVID fiasco and then the push for transhumanism. Now there's a little combination of that along with threats of World War three. So what do you see happening right now?
Speaker 3: Well, So, like I said, when I start looking at things, I kind of I have an intuitive sense. I do a ton of research. I do what's called from the Bible pearl streaming. I put things together intricary. Now, in November of twenty twenty, when the election was stolen from Donald Trump. I kind of shifted gear. I was one of those people that believed that he was gonna win. I was on that train and that there's no way that they could steal this thing from him. And we saw it happen in real time. I was live broadcasting the whole election results. We left about eleven thirty at night, all happy and drinking, and we come back in the morning and it's like, wait, what just happened. And so the next few shows I did after that, I did a lot of deep thought and I kind of looked at if I was a global syndicate, a corrupt global crime syndicate, a satanic syndicate, whatever you might be, how would I go about trying to take down America and control the world at the same time. And I came up with what was known as what I call the firestorm event. And the firestorm event is a series of different things that occur over a small short period of time. And I was calling for it since November December twenty twenty, and we slowly watched it happen. And one of the things I said, Donald Trump will go out there and he'll become He'll create a social media platform, which was kind of interesting because now you got truth social and I said that he will do this because he has information that is going to help bring these people down, and so he will go out there. And one that social media platform comes to a critical component, this tipping point to where you have this massive people that cannot be stopped, then that information will start to come out. And well what happened there was Twitter was taken over by Elon Musk, and then we see Elon Musk being pro free speech. It doesn't mean that Elon Musk is good or bad, but he is a person that is out there that is freed the bird right free Twitter. And so in collaboration with Twitter and social true Social, we started finding out all this information, the collaboration between Facebook and Twitter and the US government and the FEDS and the White House, and we start finding out all this other information about you know, Joe and Hunter Biden, and that there's one thing that people can notice is that no matter what the globalists do right now, within minutes of them doing it, there's already us on the internet breaking it down, showing why it's happening, what is happening, and how it's being organized and who's involved in all these things where five years ago that would have taken weeks to extrapulate out. So we've definitely taken over that information domain as well. So that was the first part, is that the information domain would have to be secured, and that was one of the primary things that Donald Trump. And since then, we've seen the downfall of mainstream media. We've seen the rise of alternative media, of the truth movement, the Patriot movement, of shows like this that we're coming up and we're taking over. People are going to us for the news instead of the thirty minute news broadcast or sixty minutes or Walter Concrete. People are taken and consuming this information now, which is phenomenal. Then the other aspects of this is I looked at it as a color revolution, is that you'd have to have a level of social and cultural destabilization. Is that we already knew that they were hitting our schools. There are are colleges, our institutions, So you had the infiltration of academia, you had the infiltration of our colleges for the indoctrination aspect of it, and you have to look at what is that setting up well. At the same time, you had George Soros going out there and funding district attorneys and you know das and governors and state seats. These governors came in, they immediately changed the laws and lessened the penalty for violent crimes. The das came in and stopped charging violent criminals. And when you start seeing that, you're like, Okay, well, what's going to happen when this all begins to culminate and all these criminals have an opportunity to run rampant and lawlessness is going to take over. Or you have a time where during COVID people are out of toilet paper, people are out of food, people don't have you know, there's no food on the shelves of the grocery stores. These criminals, these same criminals are going to then start going into the suburban Ape neighborhoods. But then you have the influx of illegal immigration. We called this back in November twenty two. You said you're going to see an influx of illegal immigration. But it's not going to be Central American, South American or Mexican people. It's going to be people from Northern Africa that are being trained in Chinese funded Jiahati camps. It's going to be Middle Eastern people, it's going to be Indian people, it's going to be Chinese intelligence agents coming over that border. And this last year, we think three point two million people come over that border, with the majority being eighteen to thirty five year old men that are most likely from those same area as Middle East, North Africa, China, and India. So we got that part of it. From social cultural destabilization, we move into political destabilization, that we're going to have a divergence of the political class. That the left and the right wing are nothing more than the same bird. We all know that, but we're going to see the parties begin to break down inside of each other. And we're seeing that right now with the Republican Party. We're also seeing that with the the left. I mean, you have certain things happening within the left that you know a lot of people the Democrats are disagreeing. I mean you have you know, ilam Omar and AOC, you know, standing up with Matt Getz like what is going on here? Why is this happening? But we see divergence from agendas and stuff like that, and that comes about when political corruption comes to that maximum point to where the information or truth is going to be known, and people get scared and then they say, well, maybe they want to be on the side of truth. Next part of this is we have attacks on the supply chain and infrastructure. And you know as well as I do. There's been over two hundred and thirty two attacks on our infrastructure in the United States in the last two and a half years, primarily food processing, manufacturing and distribution facilities. We have random different fires, we have oil and gas refineries that had started blowing up. We have railroad track attacks. We have various other manufacturing and processing plants. With this. I was calling these cyber attacks before poly cyber polygon came out. And how does this work. I worked in cybersecurity for many years after I got out of the military, and the way this works is that you'll go into a mom and pop food processing plant. You'd find a network device that's running through the night doing its job. This thing has a five to ten year shelf life. It has a certain voltage input of how it operates. It has various different components inside of it. You go in and you can manually change the various different parameters of some of these components in some of these moving parts, which naturally is going to be unnoticed. It's not going to cause red flags by a system, but it's going to cause the system to degrade much much faster than it would So instead of a five year lifespan, this machichine might only have a two and a half year lifespan. And so since those parameters were changed, it goes out there, it does its work. Two and a half years later, it catches on fire, it burns that half of the bill holding down to mom and pop shop. The bank's controlled by the globalist. They say, hey, mom and pop are insurance, isn't kind of They're owned by the global Can you give us a loan? They say no, sorry, And the next thing you know, you have one of the large conglomerates come in and go, hey, we're going to buy you up and they say, I got to take the deal because I don't have the money. They replace the parts that were damaged in the fire. And this is exactly what we're seeing over the last two and a half years with a lot of these fires in the food processing, manufacturing and distribution facilities. So you got the attacks on infrastructure well on supply chain and then infrastructure. We had the grid attacks that were coming out people going out there and using high powered ruffle rifles to shoot our electric grid. We had one on the East coach, we had two in the West Coast. Twenty fourteen, two Chinese nationals were arrested in California for doing the same exact thing. You know, Chris, there's there's six points in the United States that if you went and had a coordinated attack, you had six people with one round, one three year eight round from a high powered rifle, and you position them strategically around the United States of amer in six different places, and they all shot at the same time, the entire electric gridy of the United States would go down. Okay, I'm not going to give out those cities, but he looked at it. Yeah. Do you remember during Donald Trump's first year, there was a great blackout in the Northeast and what happened is a transformer had blown and that transformer was on back oder nine months in California. That came because of Barack Obama's deals with China in two thousand and eight, where he allowed them into our infrastructure and they started taking over our electric infrastructure. And outsourcing all the parts to China. And so Donald Trump, what they were actually able to do instead of waiting that six months for that part to come from China, is they went out there and they basically weakened another grid to get that grid up and running and then back build the part later because they just overstrained one part of the grid. But you can't do that continuously. So they know how to take down our power grid. They know exactly how to take down our power grid. The poisoning of our food, our water, our air. You know, the next thing that the World Economic Forum is calling for is water wars. This is interesting. I was just at the Truth Tour this last weekend in Nashville, Tennessee, and I was a speaker there and one of the gentlemen there was talking about how he's been working on the border for the last twenty years inter dieting the human traffickers that are coming over there, and the influx of fentanyl coming over the border is absolutely egregious, and he said there's more fentanyl coming over the border to kill the American people a thousand times over. He asked, what do you need that much fentanyl for? And he goes well, if China's producing it and bringing it over here, how do you do a quick kill of the American people if you dump that into the public water supply. If you just went out to every major city and you had enough, you know, a glass of fentanyl, and you dump that in the public water supply, you're gonna have millions of people begin dying all around around the country if you coordinated that the same way the six man attack that we just talked about, and that's what he believes is gonna happen. They're going to poise in the water supply with fentanyl. Not only does it kill humans, it kills the livestock, It kills the animal, It taints the vegetables. Now we understand why they have manufactured meats and manufactured vegetables that they want to put out there and get us to consume. So you have the fentodol crisis, you have the water crisis that's potentially coming. The next part of this is global economic collapse leading into World War three and global economic collapse. I don't think we need to get too much into it, but look what's happening. You have de dollarization, I said twenty and twenty I was talking about the rise of the bricks nations and they're going to rise up to compete with the Western global order. It's exactly what we've seen. Not only that is the bricks nations now have over sixty two percent of the global population, They control over sixty nine percent of global trade, They have about fifty two percent of global GDP under their belt. China is out there funding Central South America and Africa to basically start growing their own crops wheat, wheat, worn beans, producing livestock. Why that's the replace the United States of America. They are completely annihilating every aspect of the US and the European economy and replacing it in somewhere else within the bricks nations. And then you have the military build up by the bricks nations. I mean, you have Turkey, which is a NATO nation that's most likely going to be joining bricks here very very soon. You had Saudi Arabia, which is a US ally that just joined bricks. You have Egypt in contention against what's happening right now between Hamas and Israel, and that's another NATO nation. So the two largest NATO nations besides the United States of America are Egypt and Turkey, and they're about to leave NATO and most likely go to bricks. Going into World War three, you have two US carrier groups. You have about eight various carriers, six different destroyers. You probably have two submarines all in the Mediterranean. Plus then you have the Baton Amphi Sibius Assault Group that is in the Persian Gulf with five thousand marines, the USS Carter Hill. You have two hundred f sixteens F eighteen's out there. That is a preper. I was a navy veteran. You don't move that type of naval asset for assistance. You move that because you're ready to go to war. And so they're waiting for the big, big breakout of war. They couldn't trap Vladimir Putin in Ukraine. They couldn't, you know, urge Ladimir Putin in the war in Eastern Europe. So what they're gonna do is they're going to use their old tricks in the book, is they're going to start war in the Middle East. And this is exactly what we're seeing unfold right now. I ran took the bait I and the reason I ran took the bait is because I Ran has the bomb. I Ran has a new The only reason that I Ran would go out there and only FuMB fund Hamas and Hasbola against Israel is if they knew that they had a chance against Israel. Israel right now is going to lay a holy war on the Middle East, Syria, Lebanon, Hamas, Hasbola and then Iran. And they Ran would not go into a suicide admission. They would only do it if they knew that they could absolutely annihilate Israel. And so you're about to see this escalate over the next two weeks. And so when we talk about World War three and global economic collapse, all these things are coming. And really what we have here is we have the string on the camel's back. We have just one straw just waiting to be pulled as the catalyst that sets this all into motion. Now many people are probably thinking, well, this is biblical. Well, it's kind of interesting because I talked about this in twenty twenty The World Economic Forum in twenty twenty two put out an article called the poly Crisis, which the poly Crisis talks about the various different crisises that will occur over the next ten to twenty years leading into twenty fifty. Sure enough, they're exactly what I was saying in twenty twenty. But then Amazon, I think it was Amazon Prime, released this video series called Peripheral, and I urge anybody out there who who likes to watch TV series go watch The Peripheral now. It's based on a book by William Gibson called The Peripheral that came out in twenty fourteen, and it's of a futuristic world twenty thirty four and they have this really cool va our headset that the sister and his brother start playing with. The brothers and marine veteran from the American Civil War of Texas, and they end up playing this VR game where they're in the future, and they find out that it's not a game, that they're actually in the future, and that their consciousness is quantum entangled with an artificial intelligence body that they're playing an avatar with, and they start learning the truth that these people in the future are creating what's called stubs or alternate timelines to try to fix the future because the majority of humanity ninety eight percent of humanity has been wiped off the face of the earth because of what's called the jackpot event. The jackpot event is a series of sequential disasters including global war, civil war, global economic collapse, climate change, nuclear war that all happened within a ten year period that destroy humanity. And I'm like sitting here, going this is not a coincidence. I mean, this is real and this is happening now. If we go into mythology, we go into ancient cultures, we start talking about the Biblical flood, we start talking about the mud floods, we start talking about all these various types of great reset type of activities that we've seen happen. You go to the Manta Banata, the Indian Grand Epic, they talk about the war in heaven and how the lands were lit up with light. Well, we start seeing that there's patterns of how life unfolds that on this planet specifically, it seems to be that every ninety years there's this small transition of power on the planet. This is what is Klaus and Klaus and Howe talk about in their book The Fourth Generation or Revolutions, it's called the fourth turning. And with the fourth turning, so ninety years, you have this turning about of global power, but you have to wipe out the whole infrastructure of the last global power. And we saw this with the American Revolutionary War. We had the French revolutions going on at the same time. You go ninety years later, you got the American Civil War, You have the socialist revolutions of the eighteen fifties. You go again, you got the World War Two that absolutely wipes out all of Europe. And then the power base and structure is changing globally through all of these different things and coming up to that same point again. And the globalists are more integrated, They can communicate a lot faster. They understand these patterns in these cycles. I guess a lot better than you and I ever. Will you know, Chris, it's interesting back in September or back in August, I said, watch out between September twenty third and October seventeenth, there are going to be fireworks in the world. And look at what we're dealing with right now. How do we know, Well, it's astrological. These people follow the stars, they follow astrology. They understand the higher powers, which humanity has long since forgotten. Whether you believe in it or not is irrelevant. What our buddy David Whitehead says, whether you believe in it or not is irrelevant. They believe in it and they use it. And so understanding the patterns and the cycles of how things unravel in this universe, how things unravel on this planet of the higher laws above us, is so critically important to understand what happens next, because we're not dead in the water, we're not powerless. We're not the ones that are going to lose this war if we stand up and actually fight. What they were hoping for was for humanity to acquiesce their power to stay mindless, drones, to be consumed by their phone, to follow the mainstream narrative, and with that they would always be successful. But that's not the case. I would say that well over half of the global polation is awake and aware to what is happening and is beginning to start to rise up against what is happening. And so we are seeing this global shift of consciousness. And this is interesting because I think this is what we talked about the last time I was on the show, was the global shifting consciousness and how that's actually that's actually an astrological event that occurs with our sun moving through the galaxy, and how the galactic the various densities of the galactic cloud that we're moving through are increasing and decreasing, and how that flux, that ebb and flow happens with solar radiation to cosmic radiation, and how the susceptibility of our DNA began to expand and express itself with the increased energetic bombardment of these higher dense particles as we move back up towards the galactic center of the arm of the Milky Way galaxy. I mean people are like that just sounds like whacko crazy stuff. No, like, it's like it's real. People, Like, our sun moves up and down as it goes around the galaxy. And if you think about it, where's the most dense gases and energy in that arm of the galaxy, the Orion arm, It's in the center. So that means that we move through less dense, more dense, less dense. But then you also have polarity of a positive and you have a negative, and we do that in a figure eight shit fashion. And so we're moving into this higher dense cosmic radiation, which is called the cosmic microwave background radiation For people out there, it's in the microwave range. That's the Earth. They say that it's uniform throughout the Earth, but what we're going to find out over the next few thousand years is that it's going to slowly transition and shift. Human beings are incredibly susceptible to what's known as subtle energy. Subtle energy fields exist all around you. There is a ocean a current of energy existing around you and flowing through you right now, and it affects everything we do, everything we say, everything we think. And this is why astrology actually works, because what astrology is is basically dams and boulders and divergence of that current of energy that's continuously flowing through the universe, and they divert it in various different angles towards the planet, and then conduits of that energy pick it up and they can utilize it. That is the basis for Sheldean magic and Nochian magic. That's the basis for all these mythical arts within the occult. That's the basis for the law of attraction if people don't believe. But yeah, so there's a lot going on, a lot of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to go back for a minute. To the power structure and the different layers of deception within the power structure. It would appear to me that they have different factions that don't always agree with the outcomes of the agendas that they're trying to put forward. But if you could also look at it as there is a pyramid structure where forces that we don't understand that maybe the globalists have communication with or interact with, do have a grand agenda at play and are just using the two different sides to say, the left right paradigm to divide and distract people. But it is all working towards the same the same outcome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, interesting, you brought this up with David white headed myself. We do a show on Badlands Media called Earth Chronicles. We just had David Icon about two weeks ago, and he was talking about specifically this web of control, this intricate spider web of control, and how it all focuses out from the center and you kind of get this pyramid shape that you're talking about, And you know, David white had, great researcher, myself, great researcher, David Ike, great researcher, and everybody else that we've talked to can all are come to the same conclusion that the top apex, the center of the spider web, the top apex of the human This isn't humans, it's just the things that are unraveling from this. There's just no way that this is human. And whether it's interdimensional or alien or biblical or I don't know, we really don't know. William Bramley put the book out in the nineteen seventies called Gods of the Eden where he started the research the UFO phenomena as a skeptic, as in, this is crazy, I can debunk this in just a few short weeks. And he started researching and he found out that he couldn't debunk it, he could actually prove it, and he wrote a book called Gods of Eden where he believes that Earth is owned, that it's property, and it's owned by somebody or something, and that we are nothing more than chattel. And he goes through the intricate structure of how this is all set up, and that various bloodlines were bred on this planet to rule over humanity in the absence of this these beans who own this planet, and whether that's something like Jupiter ascending where they come back and harvest the planet. I don't know, but it's an interesting concept to think about, is that what if Earth is a prison planet, what if it is a slave plantation. It would start to make a lot of sense why evil is perpetuated the way it is, because you have subtle energy that can feed interdimensional beans. We've talked about, you know, the Gnostics talked about this, the Alestra. Crawley did prolific work on this with the creation of the Lima and how the Lima was actually produced to do exactly this is to basically provide energy currents. They call them channels, but provide energy currents for people to tap into. So if you're a the Lima high priest, you could tap into this energy channel and you can pull energy out and utilize it for your own domain. Well, how did the energy get in there? You have to trap the energy. Well, they do this by producing evil and fear and all these different types of things. It's the easiest energy to produce instantaneously. It's not like authenticity or genuinity or gratitude or love, which is highly more powerful, but it takes more time to actually go out there and produce. So I do think that with the power structure that there is a kind of like an X file. You remember the X Files, though, Do you remember the movie where the Smoking Man was talking about twenty twelve and he was in the mountains in New Mexico for the miss came in and killed them, and he says that we are the ones that created the vaccine to try to save everybody. That they realized that they had been duped and they wanted to save everybody at the last omen, but it was too late. That they were working with the aliens to take the technology, and they never realized that they would take over the planet and all this stuff. I think that that's the type of situation that you have right now with a lot of the global elite, is that whatever this is that they're working with, that there's various factions, and that you have what I would guess would call the light side and the dark side, and you have the factions that are just perpetuating the global agenda. They're just moving forth with it. They're not going to stop because they know what's at stake. And then you have the other people that are like, WHOA, you know, there's better ways to do this. We can do this this way look, we can fight them, Let's develop the technology ourself, and let's help wake up he in. So you get these two different factions, and what this is is it's a multiheaded hydra and you get these various different factions that sit at this table. This table is the global table of decisions and choices of how what's going to happen next in the world. And with the interjection to Donald Trump in twenty sixteen, this direction has diverged single.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems like they have they have roles like a light role in a dark role where they have powerful individuals or groups that are playing the light role to attempt to have this image of trying to save humanity. And then you have the dark side, which are very obvious. It's very easy to see that they do have different sides. But like you said, it's most likely being puppeted from something larger on the outside.
Speaker 3: Now, I agree, and I have a theory on this. Now, if you were on the good side, the right side, and you knew that this was all happening, and let's say that back in the nineteen forties you were able to secure control of various points of technology on the planet, and you can't release it because the evil people will get it as well and use it for their own advantage. But you hold on to it as long as you can, but it's coming to the point where it's going to get released, so or the agenda is coming to fruition, so you start to try to get it out there in the world. Well, think about what's happening right now with the UFO disclosure here in the United States of America, talking about the craft that they have, the alien beings that they have, the interdimensional aspect of it, the reverse engineering of it, really validating a lot of Bob Lazar's claims and a lot of other people's claims. This is my theory. Have you noticed that a lot of these people, whether it's the Left Boot Club or the Black Eye Club, that they act differently, that they're one person one day and then for the rest of the life after this they complete transition in personality. And one of the things is the Black Eye Club. That's the one thing that gets me. Are you you remember the Stargate SG one Stargate series.
Speaker 1: I've never watched the series. I've seen the movies, but I never did see the series.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it was interesting because I believe that people have been trying to tell us for a long time what's happening in the world. And they do that through Hollywood, they do that through media and entertainment. The Stargate series that was on the Sci Fi Channel actually changed the plot from the movie. Instead of the gray alien which were known as the goa Ould, you had the gray aliens swapped out for these these highly advanced snakes. And these snakes would suppress your content. They're going through your mouth or your eye or the back of your neck, and they would suppress your consciousness by wrapping around your spine, and they'd use you as a host. So they're a parasite. Now, what's interesting is some of the initial funding for Stargate SG one came from the United State's Air Force, the United States Air Force, with the actually the Air Force, Secretary of the Air Force and the Commandant of the Air Force. We're on the three hundredth episode, and so the Air Force actually funded this. But the Air Force is the one that asked for these specific changes to be done. Now why would that be, I don't know, but maybe they're trying to tell us something. This is my thoughts on kind of what would happen. Imagine an alien civilization highly more advanced than we could ever imagine. If you wanted to take over a planet, Are you going to send your armada of fleet out there that just decimate the civilization on this planet within just a few days, the garner the attention of all other civilizations in the universe that are going to get mad at you for wiping out this primitive civilization, or you're gonna do it slowly over time, there were hundreds and hundreds of years, maybe. And one way that I thought about this is that if I was a highly advanced civilization, I would take one of my craft and I would dumb down one part of that craft, one part of the technological system of that craft. I'd send that craft to this planet and I would land that. Now, what did David Grush say that some of these things they just landed and they just left them there and we would go in and scoop them up. I would just go there and I'd leave it there, and then we would take it back and we'd start looking at it, and we would find that the energy production system, oh, just highly more complex than anything we ever know. The gravitational propulsion system. We can't understand this. But the computer system, Oh man, this is not as advanced. Oh, we can begin understanding this. So that's in the nineteen forties and the nineteen fifties, we create the Transistor Bell Laboratories. We go into the Silicon Valley, which all the philanthropies funded through the nineteen fifties. Silicon barely comes out. We have the digital revolution is born. Not even thirty years later. We have integrated circuit boards, we have the Internet, now, we have cell phones, now, we have all this highly advanced technology. Virtual reality. Was that something that we discovered on one of these craft that we were able to reverse engineer. Now imagine that that was the case, that they were able to find one of these craft and reverse engineer that the computer technology, Well, how would have flown here and have to be under some type of guidance of some internal computer system, And so imagine that it was flown here by AI, and that this AI, once we were able to reverse engineer, that computer technology helped humanity massively exponentiate the increase of technology to where we are today. But then that AI turns on them. What if that AI was able to through a chip in your head, or nanobots in your body upload directly into you and suppress your consciousness and take over your body. What's the easiest way to get a chip directly into the brain? Take out the eye, black eye club, pull out the eye, pop the chip in there. AI uploads that consciousness is suppressed. That person has forever changed. How many of these people act robot like? How many of these people are as if they're under control of something else. So my thoughts and theories is potentially that we were trojaned horsed in the nineteen forties alien technology. We reverse engineered it. It had an artificial intelligence in it. That artificial intelligence taught us new technology, It uploaded itself into us, and it's now systematically taken over the planet. This is why everything is mechanistic. This is why we're moving to synthetic foods. This is why it has disregard for nat. This is why it's trying to herd all humanity in the fifteen minute digital slave Matrix cities, the c forties agendas, and that whatever this is, it doesn't care about life.
Speaker 1: Well, if you look at it, just watch the planet through the lens of what else is happening. You had just like you said, we have the transhuman agenda where they're trying to integrate our biology with technology. Then if you look at the possibilities of war, it would be a lot easier to take us over if we almost completely destroyed ourselves before they actually came and invaded, which is another possibility of that agenda. The only part that I don't see is if there would be nuclear war, why they would allow that to because that would potentially be very harmful to the planet.
Speaker 3: Well, unless they had the technology to negate you know, gamma radiation. I mean, if they had the technology that neutralize that, what do they care? Let them blow themselves up, turn some some some forests into sand and some glass, and we'll come in after. I mean, you look at the global warming agenda, you know. I have you ever seen the nineteen ninety eight Charlie Sheen movie The Arrival? Yeah, right, where the aliens are dressing up as human beings and they're taking over the humanity by global warming. They're terriforming the Earth, Isn't that what we're seeing? They are quite literally terraforming the planet. They are reducing as much carbon in the atmosphere as possible. What does that do That produces a cooling cycle that cools down our planet, and it's gonna kill vegetation in life. They are terriforming this planet. So you gotta ask yourself, why why are they terriforming this planet? Why is there's this agenda to kill slowly kill off humanity over the next twenty the third to your period, to to herd humanity into can can concentrated cities to control the food supply, control the water supply, and terra form the planet. That's an invasion to me, that's a freaking invasion.
Speaker 1: One hundred. Now, I want to go back to what we're seeing in the more immediate future, especially politically, and like we both probably agree left right, both same bird. It's all theatrics, it's all controlled. But there's something that I've spoken to recently that believe that we're going to see an overall massive right swing, extreme to the right swing to where it's going to be Nazi Germany level kind of totalitarianism taking over, to where it'll it'll string so far to the right that it'll be very extreme version of what we could be imagining with as the Republican side.
Speaker 3: Well, you're already starting to see some of that now. Number one is look over the last ten years and look at the divergent shift of the left. Look at the moderates and independence who traditionally would be Democrats. They no longer even closely affiliate with that left because they have diverged so far left that they're just radical communists and socialists now on the right, I think that you have this large group in the middle, and then you have these smaller groups on the fringe. But the smaller groups on the fringe just happen to be the ones that get into power.
Speaker 1: And control Rand exactly. Yes.
Speaker 3: And I think that the Republican Party honestly is dead. I think that we no longer have the Republican Party. I think what you're seeing is you're seeing a rebirth of the neo conservative movement from the early two thousands, the Project for an American Century. These guys are all coming back up from the ranks. That they utilized the Donald Trump presidency to try to hijack the deep state, because the deep state has never always been left. The deep state is right, left, right, whoever the hell's in power at that point in time, and that they were trying to integrate and take back over the deep state in twenty sixteen, and it failed, and that was one of the reasons why a lot of the things failed. And Donald Trump is going to be taken out because he lost that Neocon that Rhino support. I think that globally we're about to see this influx of Nazism. I agree wholeheartedly with you. It's stemming from Ukraine. It's within the corporate structures, it's coming from the World Economic Form Klaus Schwab, It's being integrated into the new foundational system of the economic systems. We know about decentralized vers centralized cryptocurrencies, the centralized cryptocurrencies that are being produced right now, this is going to be the primary heart of it. And Chris, let me tell you this. Everybody was duped and they didn't see it about cryptocurrency. And I don't mean decentralized cryptocurrency. I don't mean bitcoin or anything like that. We were sitting here fighting the battle of central bank digital currencies, and they had two options when we only saw one. Now I saw the other one, but I didn't think they would pull this one out. So the Bank of International Sentiments a few months ago put out what was called the Unified Ledger Framework, and this is a blockchain ledger that will integrate all the countries around the world into a centralized unified ledger, and it talks about central bank digital currencies and then private tized digital currencies. Now you had this massive uprising of people who don't want central bank digital currencies. You had the House Financial Oversight Committee go out there and pass a resolution saying the Federal Reserve is banned from producing central bank digital currencies. They're going to put that up to a boat with a Republican Congress. You'll get vetoed by Biden. But still that is where we're at. That cbdc's are getting a massive pushback. A few years ago, you had Golden Sacks, black Rock, JP, Morgan Chase, and many other financial institutions buying up real estate, residential real estate around the United States. They weren't buying up a house here or a house there. They were buying up entire two hundred and fifty house communities Florida, California, Utah. They were pulling these in and you got to ask yourself, why, well, what do we have Now? We have d dollarisation, so we have hyper inflation. We have the cost of living going up the value of the dollar going down, so you're gonna have an erratic price price expansion, interest rates for mortgage to borrow money going almost up to double digits. So think about what happens here in the near future when the dollar begins to become more devalued in inflation increases and increases. Well, who does JP Morgan Chase? Who does black Rock own? Who does Goldman Saxone? Well, they own conglomerates. They are conglomerates. It own retail stores, grocery stores, food production facilities. Now they own real estate. So what are they gonna do. They're gonna go out there and say, hey, we're releasing our own digital currency, our privatized digital currency. Why don't you bank with us. We will give you our privatized digital currency, and you can use this, which has a higher value than the US dollar at all the stores that we own, like the seven eleven and like you know, Cases or whatever, the convenience stores or any grocery stores, Krogers, you can use this. They're at these stores, and you're gonna save money. You know, one dollar's gonna buy you ten of these and ten of these going to have the purchasing power ten times out of the dollar, and then people will start using their privatized digital currencies on this unified legard framework. But then this is where it gets interesting. What happens when they come out and start offering privatized mortgages. Hey, look, mortgage rates are fifteen percent rate now for you to go out there and get a mortgage. But if you buy one of the houses that we own and you use our cryptocurrency, our privatize cryptocurrency, we will issue that loan to you at two and a half percent. And so now these people instead of making a hundred thousand dollars a year, they're making one hundred thousand dollars worth of JP Morgan's cryptocurrency, which now they're paying two and a half percent interest on their mortgage in this beautiful house that has a very strict HOA. But also they're paying twenty percent less for food at the grocery store because they're using it. They're like, ah, man, these people are stupid. I got this one. But what they don't realize they all just fell into the trap. They all just fell into the trap because it was never about governments being in control of the new world order. It is all about the corporate infrastructure controlling the expansion of humanity and the regulation of humanity. So what happens when your life is dominated now by this corporation. Your money's dependent upon the corporation, your house is owned by the corporation, your food is produced, and the places you get your food is owned by the corporation. Well, welcome to fascism.
Speaker 1: I used to question why the rush of the agendas, Why it seems like they're making a lot of mistakes. Seems like they're causing more people to question the narrative and wake up than they're accomplishing anything. Why are they rushing so much? And I realize, well, they probably are because they know we're waking up. They know that if we continue to wake up in masses, it's going to be even more difficult for them to put forward the next agenda. And that is probably why we've seen these steps accelerating forward. The next steps would have to be a global war, a fake alien invasion for it to have an effect further than it did with COVID.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's got to be some type of global climax. There has to be something that's going to happen here in the near future. That brings it all together, and that produces the catalyst for them to usher in and say, you guys are just too dangerous taking over control. Whether that is a fake alien invasion, a real alien invasion, whether that's nuclear war, whether that is absolute complete global economic collapse where we go into a great depression for ten years, whether that is a new pandemic that rages through, pandemic that rages through the planet and kills off eighty percent of humanity, or if it's a combination of those things, and look at at how they describe the poly crisis, looking at Gibson's the peripheral known as the Jackpot. It's going to be a combination of all of those events. It's not gonna be one specific event. It's going to be a culmination of all these different events. And one of the examples I can actually give you is already underway right now, and we're already seeing the effects of it. Bill Gates invested in a company called Oxytech. Oxytech is going out there and they genetically modify various different mosquitoes. And the way they genetically modify these mosquitos is that they basically reduce their life by half the time. Well, number one thing I have a problem with this is that male mosquitoes don't bite you. People don't know this. Male mosquitoes don't bite you. Male mosquitoes are incredibly intricated into the global pollination system. They are the number two pollinator on the planet. And Bill Gates is releasing billions of these male mosquitos that are genetically modified that will have half the life that they usually have. If you have half the life, you can only do half the pollination. That's a problem. But not only that, as it reduces the half life of the female mosquitos, which stay is like, you know they're producing zekea and malaria and all these yellow fever, all these terrible diseases. Well, then we find out that they're trying to figure out how to put vaccines into mosquitos, for mosquitoes to give you a vaccine. They actually successfully did this back in June. But the way that they were genetically modifying them was quite interesting. Is that you have something known as the D seven saliva protein in the mosquito. Now, it wouldn't be evolutionary correct for mosquito that go out there and bite its host and kill it and never have that food source again. It doesn't make much sense. So mosquitoes actually evolved to have a protein in their saliva that negates viruses and bacteria that they might pick up, makes sense. I mean, they don't want to kill their hosts. The problem is is that oxy Attack has came out there and they genetically modified this D seven saliva protein, and when they did that, when the mosquito bites you, it produces an inflammatory effect on your skin. Because of the genetic modification, that inflammatory effect blocks your immune response and allows any virus that the mosquito has to be uptacked by body. And if you're already immune suppressed, like let's say a vaccine, you're most likely gonna get sick. And we're seeing about a two and a half year incubation period for this in Ecuador. Just back in June, there was over three hundred thousand people that had gotten sick with dengay, but den gay fever, over four hundred died. Well, it just happened to be a little village right close to the border of Columbia, and that same border place in Colombia was exactly where Oxitech released billions of mosquitos two and a half years ago. Then you had cases of malaria and den gay in Florida in the United States. First case ever of malaria in the United States. Well, how did that happen? Well, that happened because ox Tech released billions of mosquitoes in the Florida Keys and you start looking around the world and you start seeing this everywhere you look. In nineteen seventy eight, the Central Intelligence Agency as well as the World Health Organization in collaboration with the Indian government went out there and they took mosquitoes infested with yellow fever and they were seeing how fast it would take them to infest some Indian people in the small Revote village. The reason they did this is because there's no yellow fever out in that area, so they knew that they would have a clean test bed for this. Well, the people found out and they actually took down and Dira in Deedra Gandhi, the Panjibs, and then we had the CIA and the who have been kicked out in the World Health Organization has never came back to India since then. But this was the weaponization of mosquitos against humanity at that point in time, and so my thoughts are they'll use mosquitoes being released to slowly spread one of a multitude of different viruses or illnesses to humanity in these geographically centric areas to where you might have these small epidemics that break out three hundred, four hundred thousand people in fact at five hundred and six hundred dead, and this is happening all around the world at the same time, when people at the same time are amunosuppressed from the vaccine, but there's no large pandemic that comes about and it doesn't look like a singular issue and that slowly depopulate. With that, then they'll use the poisoning in the water supply, the poison of the food supply, the transition from away from nutrition in the synthetic foods. You know, it's just going to be a slow kill activity, I think over the next twenty years. But within that same timeframe is yet you have the potential for nuclear war. I think that you could probably see Iran or North Korea using a nuke. I think they have the balls to do that, but I think what you'll see is you'll see dirty nuclear bombs or you'll see tactical nukes. You'll see potentially dirty nuclear bombs in the United States of America. And I'm serious, dead serious about this Todd Bensman. That would's never heard of this man, Todd Bensman. He testified in concent in front of Congress last month, and he was a expert on border security. He worked for the Texas Border in Customs Immigration Office. He was one of their top intelligence analysts and he was blowing the whistle in Texas and nobody was listening to him. The people that were coming over the border the last three years that they were detecting were known as Unit nine ten. Unit nine ten is a terrorist special operations terrorist cell out of Hezbola and are Publican governors were putting these people on buses and sending them to liberal cities to where we know they're being heavily armed. You go back to the work of Phil Haney, who was a DHS whistleblower back in twenty ten. He talked about the Muslim brotherhood taking over the local governments, allowing for things like Eric Holders Fast and Furious to take hold where arms and munitions and stuff like that are being pumped into our cities, pumped into the cartels. From the cartels, this gets redistributed to these terrorst cells all throughout our cities. Minneapolis, where I'm right next to, is one of the fronts of this. That was what the whole George Floyd thing was about. There was one big cover up for money and weapon laundry, and people had no clue because they covered it up. So you know, we are in for a reckoning here in the United States of America. And one of my thoughts are that they're going to start a war overseas. They're going to take every able body, man and woman, every that you're in, every man who can hold a gun and walk on two feet, and they're going to send them to war overseas. And that's going to leave our country vulnerable. That's gonna leave women, children, and vulnerable men here in the States. And that's when these people will begin to race hell and start their Color Revolution. And you'll see Jahatis running through the streets of America just murdering innocent people. And you could even see dirty bombs and terrorism events all over the place. But that's where the Color Revolution really happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, there's a lot of dark stuff that we discussed in this episode. So let's close on some possible solutions, some things that we could collectively do, collectively individually do to possibly skew this apocalyptic timeline that we're on. There's something you said earlier that I agree wholehardly with, and it gives me hope that we're the majority. You said that there's a huge group of people in the middle, and then these small powerful groups on each extreme side, right or left in the pyramid structure. But the majority of people, I believe, are people that don't participate in these insane agendas, that question the narrative, that are on the right side of history. It's just a silent majority, and that if they're pushed farther far enough that they will rise up and fight for their families, and fight for their country and fight for their lives. What do you think.
Speaker 3: Dogs, children and government need to be told no often, Yeah, say no, don't comply. Don't comply. I mean, if they implement a draft, no, we're not going it's not happening. Nobody on this planet wants war, but politicians and global leaders they're the only ones. We don't give a shit about your wars. The Israeli people, the Palestinian people were getting wrong just fine before politics got involved. Hamas is a political organization. Okay, all of this is nothing more than the hands of the puppet masters falling the string. So with knowing that, we create our reality. As much as people don't want to believe this, you create more reality. You need to be positive. You need to understand the outcome. You need to know the outcome. You need to know that. Right now we're in the midst of the Great Awakening, which is massive conscious expansion. Our consciousness is at a point of evolution, and it is evolving right now. I believe we talked about this in the last episode of People want to go out there and watch that one. Yes, we're evolving consciously, which means that you have to become more conscious and aware. Now I'll teach people a little trick. It says something that a spiritual lesson that I've learned throughout my life is I can't know you. I can't be inside your head. I can't know your thoughts, I can't see through your eyes, I can't feel your feelings. But when we communicate, there's like this relationship that's created. Well, how does that work? Things within you resonate with things within me. Is that I have a level of development withinside myself, with my mental faculties, my spiritual factors, my emotional centers. I have a level of personal or self development, and those levels of development resonate with the things that you put out there because of your level of difference, So I can only know you as well as I know myself. It's so important to understand is you can't know anybody else unless you know yourself. You can only know somebody else as well as you know yourself. Now, this is the key, and this is the esoteric version of it, is you can only know God as well as you know yourself. So get out there and learn about your inner state, your inner mind, your inner soul, your spirit, learn about who you are. Develop those mental faculties, develop discipline, ritual, routine, proper action. Stop reacting to the world around you, stop living in the realm of effect, and start living in the realm of causation and creating your reality. Hold that vision, that intention in your mind, hold that positive intention, and go out there and put positive action forth to generate it and create it and bring it about in the universe, because that is who we are. We are creators. We have to stop reacting to the world around us. We have to be out there and become genitive. We have to become creative. And when all of humanity take that stride forward in that fashion, they're done. They have no chance. We won God Winns.
Speaker 1: Very well said man. We are in very critical times and I agree on what you said. We are the key and we have to learn to know ourselves before we can do anything else. And thank you so much, Joshua. Before you head out, let the audience know once again where they can find all your content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Redpills Dot TV, r E, D P I l S dot TV. Right when you go to that website, you're gonna see a whole bunch of little links right there that's gonna take you all of our streaming platforms, my social media, real Joshua read on Twitter. I believe that's the same thing on true social You can find us out there. I'm pretty active on Twitter. Telegram is a red pill at red Pills TV, So it's same thing at Redpills dot red Pills TV. So check us out and we hope to see you guys all here soon.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Thank you so much. We'll definitely talk again soon, Joshua. Always a great conversation and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. Let's see all them.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome Robert Kilil. He is host of The Typical Skeptic podcast, which is a non biased exploration of ufology, secret space, hidden history, conspiracy, and the nature of reality. Robert, Welcome, How you doing.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Chris, good to meet you. And I'm so excited to be here. I've been a big fan of yours for a long time, and I know you've been on my show, so you know, I thought it would be interesting to obviously I wanted to take you up on the imitation, and come on, I really appreciate your work, man, And yeah, like I mean like like after like my art Belfa is like you know, like after I got into art bell like you were one of the first content creators I started watching you and Rex from Weak Project in Matt Lacroix, So you had a big influence on me.
Speaker 1: Doing this for real always surreal to hear, man, And I'm glad that I could be of some sort of influence and assistance in your life. It's it's always crazy to hear that, but I'm blessed to be able to do this, and I love your content. Man. I've been listening to your show since ever since you've been on my radar, and then you invited me on there a couple of times, and you've had some fantastic guests, and I often go look at your show and listen to some episodes and get ideas for topics and guests myself now, so it all goes around full circle. So it's a wonderful thing. And you're one of the longtime voices in this community. Your show continues to grow with, like I said, amazing guests and topics. And today we're gonna get your insights into some of the incredible things that you cover on your show that I cover on my show. But this is your first time here, so before we go too far, let the audience know a little bit more about yourself and your show and where they can find it.
Speaker 2: I'm Rob, I'm from the Typical Skeptic podcast. You can pretty much find me anywhere. I guess, like my biggest fallings on YouTube. I don't know how long that's gonna last. I feel like sometimes I'm like fighting for time on YouTube, But I mean, you know, it's great while I'm there, and then I'm on Rumble and rock Finn and then I'm on Speaker too, So uh, those are the main four that I go on.
Speaker 1: Awesome, you just mentioned that you're not sure how much longer you be on YouTube. How has the cancel culture slash censorship been treating you there?
Speaker 2: Well, I got I still I'm still only on one strike. But it's just I'm trying to like convince my audience like cool, we need to move to Rumble or rock Finn, you know what I mean, because I feel like that's the future. Like any platform that will let us speak our mind and like speak freely is honestly where I want to be. Like Rumble and Rockman remind me of like how the way YouTube used to be, Like you used to be able to say like what you wanted and like speak your mind. Like I don't, I don't. I don't understand why. I guess people get like complacent and like just clicking on YouTube and getting used to it, and they just go to it because they're conditioned to it, you know what I mean. But like I don't understand what the big deal is about going to a different site. You know what I mean, it's this.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, put a different web address in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, man, I love Rumble. I mean I've been I've been having fun on Rumble, and you know what's interesting, I find this really interesting. Like I have only like nine hundred subscribers on Rumble, but my videos get my good videos that do well, they get well over one thousand views. So I'm getting more views on Rumble than I'm getting for my subscriber count. Whereas on YouTube, I have like fourteen thousand subscribers and like my videos only get a couple thousand views. So I feel like, in a way, I'm being shadow band to a certain extent on YouTube.
Speaker 1: You know, I guarantee you're getting shadow band on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember the golden ages of YouTube whenever, and it was for a short period whenever my show was first on there and things were really booming, and you could look up any topic and you didn't have to worry about being censored and your subscriber count with juff and you'd get all these views and even you might even have a viral video every once in a while. I had a couple back in the day and now it's just of course I'm not even on YouTube anymore. They kicked me completely off. But I think that you're right. Platforms like Rumble and rock Finn are going to be the future and there's a lot of exciting things happening. And I think as long as people continue to support these independent platforms, and like you said, if we can get them to just put a different address in their browser and move on over, things will be a lot better for everybody in here. Now, I want to start with how you got into this, What got you interested in the topics you covered?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's a it's a long story, but I mean, like I was a huge as you can see from the sign behind me, I'm a huge Art bellf fan and Coast to Coast Like I was always a huge Coast to Coast fan, But like I go back to the days where you would have to listen to Coast to Coast on the radio, like when this is I'm going back to like twowo thousand and one when our bel first came on the radio, or no he was, he was on in like ninety two, ninety three, ninety four, but I wasn't listening to him. Then I really got interested in like two thousand and one because I had a girlfriend at the time and she still lived at home, so I would have to I was twenty one at the time, you know, so you know, I'm forty three now, but I mean, this is back in the day, so I would have to drive.
Speaker 1: Down the same age. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Are we the exact same age?
Speaker 1: The exact same age?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so cool, so cool. So I was listening to Art Belt and I was like loving all these topics that he covered, you know what I mean, I would, And this was back when you would have to like tune in on the radio, Like it wasn't even on internet radio yet. I think he was posting a little bit on the internet. But it was like, as you would probably remember, it was right when the Internet started coming into like into into existence, I guess.
Speaker 1: You know, so everybody started getting it in their homes and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think. But then what happened was I kind of got away from it, and then in twenty sixteen I had a reawakening. I would call it, like where I I the first video I think I ever saw in regards to like alternative media, was it was Matt Lacroix's Battle of the e on the Serpent, and it blew me away. And I think I emailed him that day and I was like, what is this, Andrew Knaki like, I was like, I have to know because what what what led me there? Was? It was a it was a video. I was researching ancient history and I always liked watching videos about like the Greeks and Romans and stuff like that, so I was I was probably looking up something about Alexander the Great or one of the old you know, Greek war for Grico Persian Wars or something like that, and somehow it led me into the End Noki and that just blew me away. And that was like my first taste into like what you would call, you know, like alternative media, conspiracy, esoteric stuff. And then I just started going into every rabbit hole imaginable, you know. And uh, that's when I discovered show like yours and shows like Leak Project and you guys were the two that I watched the most. I would say, you know, right, you had.
Speaker 1: A life changing event that occurred when you were thirty that you have here in your talking points. What happened there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, this is a this is a little serious, but I figured I would tell because I've talked about it on other shows. So it's, uh, it's uh, it's it's it's definitely important to I call it my saturny return because so it dips into the esoteric, So it's not it's it's it has a lot of drama, but it's not without the esoteric, because I feel like we all go through our satiny return. And I've asked other people about this and they said that when they turn thirty, they had their Saturday return as well. And I guess your saturny return is a time when in your life. Usually it's around when you turn thirty and you experience like a lot of like turmoil and like you know, like your life's like chaos. Well, what happened to me was I was driving home. I was living really bad at that time. I was living like a really how do I say this, like doing a lot of bad things. Let's just put it that way. I was doing a lot of bad things, you know, and I had been I was home, I was I was driving my girlfriend's car at the time. This was New Year's Eve to twenty ten. New Year's eve with twenty ten. So she called me. She's like, I need my car back because my car was in the shop, so I need my car back. So I was like, okay, I'll bring your car back. So I'm driving. It was a dark, rainy night here in Pittsburgh. It was freezing cold, like again, it's New Year's Eve here. And what happened was, I'm driving up this hill and all of a sudden, something came on the right side of my car and tagged the right side of my car, like the back right side, so completely in a blind spot, like nowhere where you could have possibly saw anything coming right. So automatically, I think deer, right, That's what anybody would think. But the problem was, out of the corner of my eye saw red and I was like, why did I see Rhett? So I pulled over and I got out of the car and there was a guy laying there, and I was like, oh my god, a guy just basically jumped in front of my car and killed himself. And it was weird because like, and this kind of dips into the esoteric as far as the story goes as well, because I felt like I saw his soul leave his body and I've never talked about that until recently. It was very strange, like he was like it looked like he took his last breath, but it was like his his his his, his upper diaphragm kind of like expanded and then went down and then and then it was almost like an automatic knowing that, like I knew that that was it. And then all of a sudden, like the the cops came and the ambulance and like it was like pandemonium, and you know, like I think it's still online to this day, like you can look up, you know, the accident and what it turned out being though, is it wasn't my fault. It turned out being he was on drug. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with anybody that does dr I'm just saying like he was, he was a stranger from his family, and he was in the bar all day drinking, and he was saying that he was going to kill himself or kill someone else, and like it was it was it was, uh, you know, and then I guess like what happened was before I got there, he tried jumping in front of other people's cars and they swerved out of the way. And when they saw the article in the paper, they reported it, so that kind of like was like, you know, the police then said, okay, we realized you didn't do this on out of like malice or on purpose or even manslaught or anything like that. It was like a complete But then like things like continued to get a little bit crazier, Like you know, like I had a girlfriend die. She was like in her thirties and like, you know, same age as me. You know, at the time, she was like thirty, and she died of like a she was messing around with drugs, you know, that bad stuff. And then I just had a just a bad string and I always and then I realized, now now that I'm into this stuff, well that that was my Saturday turn. But where where So there was a couple of points where it dips into the esoteric. But then also I feel like if I wouldn't have had that happen, I would have never changed to be the person that I am today. So I feel like I think we are here to learn lessons sometimes, like you know, like that like maybe things do happen for a reason, because you know, I don't know how fucked up that is. It's it is it's crazy, but I don't I can't explain it any other way, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right. I think that there are events that unfold that lead us in certain directions. And it also depends on what we're paying attention to around us, the energies and synchronicities that present themselves. And I think the universe has a way of communicating with us, especially to lead us on our right path, if we pay attention to the signs and the signals that we're being given by our guides or spirit or the universe, whatever you want to call it, God, and as we're connecting to those energies, it usually serves a purpose. But it seems like those harsh things that happened, I've been through them in my own life, traumatizing, heartbreaking events whenever I was on the wrong path in my life, and I believe that those things happened to send me on the right path. Essentially.
Speaker 2: That's what I feel. So it seems like you have like a really higher perspective on the way you look at like the nature of our reality. Cause I'm like, I'm like, you know, like I told you before we started it, I felt like I was having like a really bad day and like you know, like everything happened crazy, like just from like right when we were just about to do the interview, I went to pick up my microphone because I had it land down, and I picked it up and the screw fell out and it just fell apart. And I was like and that was just like a like one of the many things that like that went wrong today that know that I was like, Wow, this has turned out to be a really bad day. So that makes me think about things that like think like like, well, what is our reality? Are we in a prison planet? Or are we in a soul trap? Or is it more evolved than that? Or we is it like a biological simulation where we learn lessons or I haven't figured it out yet. I don't know where I stand, honestly, Like I honestly don't know. I'm it's it's uh. Some days I feel really negative about our reality. Some days I feel positive, some days I'm neutral. I mean, do you have a stance like no, I.
Speaker 1: Am have a constantly changing and evolving outlook on the nature of reality. But I tell you that, I'll tell you that the past for the past year or two, it's been as positive as I can be, and the most of the time I am looking at the bright side of things and seem to be heading in the right direction and connecting to the right frequencies. As before, it was kind of up and down. But I think once we can recognize the rhythm of life and the patterns that we're supposed to be going on, I think we have an ultimate path that we're supposed to be on, and I think that we can lock onto that it will lead us to where our highest selves really want us to be in this reality. And as far as this reality goes, I want to get your thoughts on this too. You were just talking about it could possibly be some sort of simulation. I think that's a simple term for it. But it's on the right track in a sense. Probably it's some sort of holographic matrix. I do believe that we have great control over manifesting our reality in a way. I think our thoughts can predict certain outcomes and cause certain outcomes because of the energies that we put out. I believe that our beliefs can manifest into this reality in many different ways, in as we would understand as thought forms or aggregors and I think since the beginning of time, our thought forms and our emotions and energy has been creating a world outside of our perception that we can't see, but we can we can feel, we can dream about it, we can have astral experiences with it, and it can interact with us. I think that our aggregres and thought forms have created their own reality around us, and they interact with us in certain ways, and those realities branch out into their own separate realities. So I believe that that is how what we're in may function in a sense, that our thoughts create that reality, then that reality on a life of its own and interacts with us in certain ways.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that? I think it's I think it's I think you're I think you're totally right. It makes sense, right, because I've been having like really somewhat success as far as like manifesting goes lately. But it seems I was telling I had Saul Luckman on the other day and he was we were talking about manifesting, and I was telling him like, it seems like if I really try for a couple, like if I need something really bad, if I need you know, money or something, and I really try. I'll listen to a combination of like affirmations, subliminals, binural beats, and meditation, and with all that combined, if I do that for a couple of days, I can usually start to manifest money. But I also think that I'm putting out the effort as well. Like I'm doing my podcast and I'm posting all different kinds of platforms and I'm you know, I'm putting them. I'm selling March, and I'm putting the effort out there. So I feel like I feel like we can manifest stuff, but I feel like we have to have effort as well. That makes any sense. But also, and also what I was gonna say was I think we've been like dumbed down to think that we don't have these abilities. But we do. In a sense. We have we have the ability to manifest, we have sihabilities like remote viewing by location, astral travel. It's just being able to tap into it. And it sounds like you're like on a level now where you're you're able to tap into some of that stuff, like you've connected to your higher self and spirit guides, and it seems like you're doing like some of that stuff I mean, just like I'll just give you, like my perspective. Like from the last few shows we did, you always seem to be in like a really positive attitude, and it seems like things are going really well for you. So it seems like you've connected to like a higher source in that sense.
Speaker 1: In fact, I feel like I have in many different aspects. There's plenty of work left to do, and there's probably a more optimal path that I could be on than this one, and I'm always searching for those mess that will lead me to the most optimal path. And I do a lot of consciousness exploration, as we've discussed before. It's just because I am so curious about everything in the nature of reality and pretty relentless when it comes to the consciousness exploration that I've been able to push myself to those depths of understanding. Now, speaking of in your talking points here you had you said you had a Kundalini awakening and it had some connection with psychedelics.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so glad you brought that up this week. I forgot to tell you about this. I never I don't know if I've ever told you about this, but it was, Uh, it was awesome. So I took uh I take I take shrooms every once in a while, and then I take THC. I'll usually take some medivals or you know, I don't. It's like I do it more for like you say, for a consciousness expansion. So I remember I took like a decent amount of shrooms. I can't remember how much, but like it was like a decent amount. I took some THC and I was just sitting here and I was kind of depressed, like I wasn't having a good night. So I I like I decided, I was like, you know what, that's it. I'm just gonna be done with it. I didn't have much of an experience. I didn't see anything, I didn't experience anything. So when I laid down and closed my eyes, it seemed this was Honestly, the best way I can explain what happened. It felt like a conveyor belt turned up on my spine, like it started buzzing going up my spine, and energy started going up my spine. And then I had my eyes closed and I pictured this snake going up like the Kunduani energy, honestly, and then it was like the energy came out and it went, it poured out of my chest into my third eye, and it kind of exploded out of my crown and I just felt like this amazing euphoria at for a while afterwards. I don't know if I was just having like a like a trip, you know, like a like a trip episode, or if it was like a mini Cundolini. And then after that happened, I started having like buzzing in my pineal land and in my crown all the time, especially like if I'm having like a like a real tuned in conversation like this, I get either buzzing in the pineal or crown or both. It's very strange. And then a lot of other things too, But yeah, it's interesting for sure. Like I'm not sure if that's a Condoini awakening or what, you know, because I do feel like they say that the Condoini making comes with like a lot of like distress as well, and I can't say my life has been without that too. So it's been a weird, A weird what's the word I'm looking for. It's been a weird combination of you know, things haven't been excellent and you know, but so it's it's, yeah, it's been somewhere in between, but it was definitely interesting to say the least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I know I'm not that familiar with the Kundalini experience. I believe that these things like plant medicine psychedelics can have a profound effect on opening up our pineal gland, decalcifying and getting us connected back to some of these unseen realms.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that's what they were put here for? Because I do. I find it. I've never done ayahuasca, but like I was thinking about it the other day, like and as far as like it's like magic mushrooms, They're like they're grown in the earth, So it's like it seems like they were put here for a purpose almost like same as like THC. THAC was, it's like grown here on the earth, So it's like and then the ayahuasca, they were able to find two plants that they combined together and they make some weird concoction where it does something. I don't know exactly how it works, but I know one can't work without the other. But it's so weird that in a whole jungle they were able to find these two plants that mesh together and it just somehow happened to work out. And you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There are times when I've had the since whenever I've been on a vision quest and used magic rooms, that the spores are using humanity in a way. Are in a sense, they are upgrading us and leading us on a certain path, and there's some sort of transmission within these natural substances that can lead us back to nature, back to God, back to our true spiritual paths, and connect us to our higher selves. And I've started to see these as some sort of biological neurotransmitter that possibly, and there's speculation that it came from outer space, that these these spores were just floating around in space managed to land on our planet, and they're here for that reason to evolve humanity.
Speaker 2: Do you think that maybe they were brought here by like the ets or that, or if you want, if I don't believe in ets, maybe the interdimensionals or something like that, or even God consciousness himself, or do you think do you what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: There's limitless possibilities when it comes to that. Since we're on the topic of extraterrestrials and disclosure, this is something that I always go back and forth. I believe I've talked with you about this plenty of times whenever I come on your show, and I want to get your insights into this as well. Especially with everything that's unfolded in the past few years, the collective understanding of extraterrestrials is being forcibly evolved in some ways by the disclosure that's coming out. I know that even earlier today they had an episode drop on Joe Rogan with this Grush character who's been discussed seeing the evidence that our government and military industrial complex and some black project sectors have reverse engineered craft and extraterrestrials in their possession. What do you think about all that.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'm so like fifty to fifty on it because like, in a way, like I kind of wanted to be like all gung ho and be like, you know, like Grushes on there, like he's gonna tell us what's going on. But like then I hear I have people that come on my show that say Grush is a sy off Rushes, you know he's But then I often wonder, I'm like, well, why, I mean, the government, there's so many sides to it, right, it's like the government has never wanted to tell us the truth about anything, right, Like it's always like we've had to find out these things on our own or through peap researchers investigators. So the fact that this guy just comes out of nowhere and he's you know, but he seems to have all the military clearances and you know, he has all the accreditations that like one would ask for. He filed for a whistleblower can can? It makes it really interesting to say the least. I'm not saying I have a skin in the game or you know, like I don't believe one way or the other. I'm kind of like agnostic to it all. But I do find it extremely interesting, right because he filed for a whistleblower complaint and I don't know why he would have done that. But but here's what I find really interesting about Grush, Like I don't think Grush has has saw anything himself. I think Grush is getting hearsay from things that he's heard from other people, you know what I mean. So again there's this there's like this disconnect with evidence in ufology, and this is what you know. I'll have anybody on my show and they can come on and talk about anything, and I'm not I know, I don't ever refute anybody. But in my real life, in my in my real you know, like when I'm like on a show at yours, I'm going to be skeptical because I I that's I guess that's why I chose the name. I'm just skeptical in real life, like I'm I mean, I've I've been. At the same time, I want to believe, right like I want to believe that this is all true like that. It's like, you know, because I want to believe that we're not the only ones out there. But I don't know what it is. I don't know if it's interdimensional and and and or I don't know if they're like you know, it's like people like Nathaniel Gillis saying they're really demons that are pretending to be aliens that you know that they do. You know, It's there's so many different ways to look at it. I'm where are you at with it?
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's something to that. Actually, I think this is more of a metaphysical and spiritual phenomena than most would ever care to admit. Now, before I get into that. Did you happen to see the Rogan Grush interview.
Speaker 2: I watched a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't get to see it yet. I was gonna watch it tonight, but I was going to see if you had any initial thoughts about anything. He said.
Speaker 2: It was interesting, for sure, it was really interesting. He won't get a lot of way because he feels like he feels like he's if he gives a lot of weight, it's going to give a lot to China and Russia. So I get That's what I took from. And he's he's afraid to give away too much, you know, because he feels like it's going to give you know, information to our enemies or whatever. But like they're only our enemies because our government says there are our enemies. Like I don't have any problem with anybody in Russia or China, you know what I mean. Like, I'm sure they don't have a problem with us either. It's just our governments of the world are so corrupt and crazy, build a nuclear weapons and want war with each other. It's insane, man, you know what I mean. Like we're living in like the Sometimes I feel like we're in a version of they Live mixed with that one movie where they want to have the Russian invasion. I don't know if you remember that from when we were a kid, when they're the Russian. Yeah, I feel like we're living in a version of like They Live mixed with Red Dawn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're living in super crazy times. So getting back to what could be really happening in the realms of extraterrestrials, abductions, things like that. I've leaned in this direction for a long time that it is a metaphysical spiritual phenomena, that there is a spiritual war going on, that what we're dealing with is you could say, heavenly realms and lower vibratory hell realms, that there are angels and demons, and these demons appear differently to different people, and there's a lot of deception within the UFO and extraterrestrial community. I think a great guest. I don't know if you've had her on before you had Karen Wilkinson on yet, No.
Speaker 2: I have her scheduled for next month. Where I find her interesting is she's part of La Marzoli's network, right, So yeah, because I heard her on Coast to Coast and I loved her interview on Coast to Coast and I O, you just had her on, but I haven't listened to your show yet. I'm going to listen to it like today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is a lot of what she said really really resonated with me. And like I said, we each filter all these experiences through our own perception, through our own filters, through our own lenses, based on the life experiences we had in our understandings of what could possibly be happening. So each person is going to have a different perspective on these different experiences. And I definitely believe that she believes her experiences. She believes in what she's saying, and there's definite fear, distress, and trauma behind her experiences. That also being said, I believe that there is a lot of truth to much of what she's saying. I think that there are very nefarious black projects, government agencies, three letter agencies, black sectors of our military industrial complex that are collaborating with these interdimensional forces for technology because they've been deceived, because they've they've been whispering in the government, in military's ear for who knows how long. You hear the stories of the channeling of the Nine where they were channeling these interdimensional entities through seances and supposedly got the inspiration for Star Trek. And these were being somewhere outside of space and time that gave humanity knowledge from since the beginning of their creation. And then you go to Aleister Crowley and the rituals that he brought to our reality, who ushered us into this new era, the Aon of Horrors, all these crazy technological advances, we're going to start to just explode and we would start seeing these UFOs and humanity would enter an evil time and look at everything that's happened since then. So I think that there have been some dark adepts and some occultists that have been communicating with dark entities and bringing in this reality, feeding the information into the collective consciousness. And then we feed our energy out into that interdimensional space, into that agrigoric atmosphere, and it creates its own reality, and it feeds whatever life forms or intelligences are already out there, and I think that even makes them stronger and makes it reinforces their existence in our reality. But That's where I'm at with it right now. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a big also I'm a big fan. I was gonna say a couple of things is I was thinking that, you know, like a lot of these people that get like really big and popular in like the new age community, and they call it a new age new cage, like it's like a because it's another. It seems like new age is just another form of religion basically. But like some of these like new Age gurus that get like really big and then they'll get like huge followings on YouTube, I almost feel like they're backed by like three wetter agencies or they're they're they they get like the push by YouTube they get, you know, and I'm not to say that who knows that they're not channeling entities, you know what I mean, Like the entities are telling them what to say or something like that. But then I was also going to say, I'm also a big fan of like old school ufology cases, like I was a big fan of like Bud Hopkins and David Jacobs.
Speaker 4: And uh Carla Turner and a lot of them thought that you know, we were dealing with like whether they were aliens or whether they were interdimensionals that they didn't have.
Speaker 2: I know, David Jacobs thought was really adamant about this. He thought that they were here not for our own, for our good, and that they want they wanted to take us over. And Carla Turner, what's interesting about her was she was an abduction researcher and she was a lot of people think that she was murdered. You know, this was back at a time where people were almost getting murdered for their beliefs in ufology. Like like if you look at like the case of John Mack too, who is uh he thought that it was more benevolent contact, but still, like you know, for him being a Harvard professor or whatever, he I feel like he was murdered too, Like he somehow walked out in front of traffic. It doesn't seem right, you know, But I like.
Speaker 1: It is interesting how that unfolded. I mean, they're every mainstream ufologist you talk to denies that it's possible that he could have been murdered. Almost every there's a couple that that speculate. But I find it suspicious. I think all those deaths in those realms are pretty suspicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great, right, It's it's interesting, But but I was was I going to say, where was I going with that, but I feel like, I think you're right. We're dealing with like maybe entities, but do you feel like there are benevolent entities as well?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've I've experienced the benevolent entities. I've experienced both sides. I think it depends on what we connect to, what we feed. If we're doing more good than bad, we're gonna connect more to the good side of things, to the light side of things, and that's going to in turn lead us to bigger and better things. And then if we connect to the dark side, maybe we might have some instant gratification on some things and material possessions and outcomes and things like that, but ultimately it's going to leave a taint on our soul. So we really I think it's important right now that we choose what side that we're going to start connecting with, because I've had the sense for a long time that the insanity that we're seeing now with the agendas rolling out, is only going to continue to intensify. We're almost in World War three right now, and our government's practically admitted the existence of extraterrestrials, so we're in extremely interesting times, and I think that there is a bubble that's about to pop somewhere somehow. What it will be, how it will unfold, I don't know. But I just have had this gut feeling and intuition that something big is on the horizon. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's crazy. Like when I remember that attack on Israel, and it was like the most insane thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Like I like, what, I here's one thing that I find And you might have to edit this part out or maybe not because you're you're on rock Pinon, but you know, what I was going to say was like Israel is supposed to have that iron dome, right, they bragged for years about they have this iron Dome and how they're they're like impenetrable. But meanwhile, I wake up on what was it Saturday and September when that happened, and like I remember, I was I went to my mom's and like I was, like I went to like a flea market here, and I got back and I was making some food and I looked at the TV and I saw people parachuting into Israel, and I was like, what happened to the iron Dome. So here's one thing that I put together. I'm sure people come on your show and talked about this, because I know you cover a lot of conspiracies. But one thing that I found out is that people were protesting Israel's net and Yahoo really hard, like they were you know, they didn't they wanted him out right, but he wanted to have another term. So I wonder almost in a way, if Israel committed their own nine to eleven on themselves, like like you know what I mean, because they bragged for so many years about being like impenetrable, right, but now all of a sudden, there's missile. There's two thousand missiles make it the way in and people are parachuting down there.
Speaker 1: The comas is no different than ISIS or al Qaeda. It's just terrorists funded by the Israeli in the United States government to cause these disruptions. Problem reaction solution, right, Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: You're you're exactly right. So I wonder if that's exactly what happened, you know, And then it's weird when when that started happening, we haven't heard anything about Ukraine. It's like, or at least I have, and I don't know, like that's still going on, It's.
Speaker 1: Still floating around out there. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like so we're in We're definitely in like turmoil, and I'm wondering if something's going to happen here next and I hope it doesn't. I don't want anything to happen, like, but I wonder if like we're, like you said, if we're like a tipping point, like you.
Speaker 1: Know, if you want to get woo woo with it. I've had plenty of guests lately that believe that the Dark Side is losing to such an extent to where they're in death rows, to where they're throwing out anything and everything they can as distractions, as fear tactics to try and push the population the global community over the edge in certain ways, when it comes to fear and the threats of war and pandemics and everything else that's happening, they're gonna keep ramping it up because they're essentially losing the battle, and that intuitively feels right at times, it seems like they're scrambling to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was thinking this could go back to the Ananaki as well, Like if you think about like what Gerald used to say, Gerald Clark, he was he was thinking that he thought that, like you know, for a while, like the Anaki were still in charge and that they were like basically calling the shots, and that they were behind like some of these like world governments like Israel and the Kazarians and stuff like that. And I wouldn't put it past it, But like, I don't know, it's it's it's easy to sometimes I wonder if I blame like a supernatural thing when that the cause is more human, I don't know, or sometimes if I'm looking at it too much of a human way, the cause is more supernatural combination.
Speaker 1: I think that there are human or humanoid bloodlines, very powerful groups or they believe that they're very powerful, that have been these royal blood lines for centuries and they keep their power because they can breed and keep all the power in the same lineage. And I think that there are very powerful groups of people that have been in the same bloodlines and lineages for centuries and they're still in power. But in the same sense, it can be a spiritual phenomena as well, because I think that energetically these people have been connecting to dark forces. Whether you want to call it satanic Luciferian, demonic forces for a long time because they that is where you get your material power. If you are a truly spiritual person and you have a true connection to God and nature and spirit, you don't care about money, you don't care about power, you don't care about rulership, you don't care about making rules, you don't care about managing people. You don't care about making sure people are following rules or following this religion or doing this or that. So the only people that are imposing these powers are people who are seeking the material side of everything. And the only ones that are seeking material aspects that are in power usually are connecting to these darker forces to get that power. And that's just the way I see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And one thing that you mentioned was when and they set these laws and stuff like that. When we were talking about psychedelics, It's like the laws on psychedelics are so insane, man, Like you can get in trouble. I mean, I know they're legal where you're at, but like here, they're still illegal. And like if you they have like the same penalties that they have for like mushrooms and dmt is they have for like cocaine and heroin, and I see that totally. Like that just shows me that they don't want you to experiment with but the DMT or the mushrooms because they know that it'll open up your perceptions and you won't be a follower anymore, you know what I mean. Whereas like the hard drugs, I can see why those are legal because those fuck you up right. But like but shrooms and DMT, they don't do anything. I've not seen anything. But I've never gotten addicted to a shroom or a hit of DMT. I've never wanted to do it again after I did it, Like, I've never felt anything but outside of the control structure, which is probably put them in fear.
Speaker 1: You know, well, what you realize probably after you're a teenager in your twenties experimenting a few times that it's not a fun thing to do, to eat but a bunch of mushrooms and go party or anything like that, that usually the experience can be terrifying, especially if you haven't healed in each childhood trauma, you haven't worked on some of your mental state, your emotional states, your relationships, those things are going to hit you hard. It's like the most intense therapy session ever, and it's not easy to go and have those experiences. So yeah, those aren't something that people are going to run to to escape their lives. It actually helps you connect to yourself, to your higher self and ground yourself better in this material reality so that you can experience with love and respect and not be connected to the wrong side of everything. So these plant medicines are incredible. I look at them just like in Super Mario. They are the mushroom that helps you grow in certain ways, and it makes you have superpowers in certain senses, in your in your consciousness and allows you to connect to certain things, allows you to win the game of life. So I think that there's a very cool analogy right there.
Speaker 2: I thought that was really cool. I never thought about that before. That when you take the mushroom and Mario you want up kind of like you like, you grow and then you you develop superpowers. It's hilarious, man, Like I never you hit the thing and big mushroom pops out, then you eat it. The next thing you know, you're shooting fireballs out of your hands.
Speaker 1: I guess I mean, I believe Super Mario is all about the hero psychedelic hero's journey that super Mario has to go through.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. I'd love to hear more. That sounds interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean basically, if you just step back and look at the game as a whole, he starts out as this little man and he's trying to to battle all these forces. Well, he gets sucked into a different dimension first, and he's this little man at first, and he's trying to fight these goombas and creatures. And then they have the mushrooms that pop out of the bricks and everything, and certain bricks you have to bust through, and it's just like consciousness walls of consciousness. The little portals are little warpoles the different dimensions, and you have to fight these demonic entities at the end of each level, which is like fighting your your own inner demons in a sense, and it's like a hero's journey for super Mario.
Speaker 2: I love that, man. I gotta use that someday. That's amazing, and that's one of the best analogies I've ever Yeah, that's hilarious. That's that's amazing. Like that's uh, that's that's so well said. I it's it's it's it's right on part too. You know, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you've also had experiences with paranormal as in ghosts and hauntings.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it was. It was strange. Like I'm not an experiencer. I always tell you I have all kinds of experiencers on my show, and I've had people tell me I'm in the Secret Space Program, but I don't believe it because I don't have any memories. Right, So, like, and I'm not the type of person that's gonna lie about anything. If I have the experience, I'll tell you it's like my Kundoin experience. Like I'm not really calling it a Kundoin experience because I have no clue what it was. But like what happened was, so I did this one podcast this one day with I think it was psychic Liz Cross, and she she said that she saw an entity behind me in the show. And then it was weird because I saw it out of the corner of my eye. It was like a black mass. It looked like it was like that. I don't know if you can see it in the video or not, because the video is going back from me to her and you know, but like so I thought I saw it, you know. And so then after that, like a couple, you know, I would be like laying at night and like I would feel something start touching me, and then it started to get more aggressive. And then I started waking up with bruises on me and scratches, and like, I started wondering what the hell was going on. So I told my ex girlfriend at the time. She came over with she was like real witchy. So she came over with like a bunch of sage and she did some shit. I can't remember exactly what it was, but she did something, and then it seemed to subside a little bit. And then I ended up going through a bad breakup and then that was just recently and then it seemed to like kind of subside, and then it came back a little bit. And then this new girl that I'm talking to, she uh, we were on the phone one night. She said she felt the presence in here again. So she did some kind of like hypnosis thing where she kind of joined me in hypnosis, and she kind of tried to attack it, or I'm not attacked, but like get it out of here, you know. I think she might have been somewhat successful. I don't know, it all seemed pretty real. I mean I was on shrooms when we did this whole thing, so it was kind of like outside of the realm of my perception anyway, But it was it was all an interesting experience, to say the wise. But it was definitely it was definitely something was definitely touching me at night. I can definitely say that for sure. Like it was weird because like when it fall first started, at first it felt like something was like massaging me at night. I was like, I don't know what this is. It feels like a shiatsuit, you know. And then and then like it progressively got worse, you know, And when I started waking up with bruises on me, I was like, something's going on here, you know. It was strange, to say the wise.
Speaker 1: Now, for the last few minutes, I want to get to something that you mentioned earlier, that you've had folks say that you're in the Secret Space Program. What are your insights into those stories of super soldiers in the twenty and back program and my lab abductions. Karen Wilkinson has a very profound story that fits into some of these realms as far as military abductions being taken in the night, seeing gray extraterrestrials, reptilians, and military personnel as they are doing sexual experiments, removing DNA, showing you your hybrid children, things of this nature. But then they have the really incredible stories from folks that have recently sometimes been outed for not completely telling the truth about things. But there is this culture now of what we would call super soldiers secret space experiencers that are a growing community that all seem to have similar stories, but there's never any physical proof and the stories never horr relate in a coherent way. They may have similarities, but nothing ever matches up correctly, and it all seems like some sort of strange fever dream that you had because you ate some bad sausage. I don't know, it's very crazy when you think about the secret space thing.
Speaker 2: So I think is like I think, well, as far as like the real secret Space program goes, I think, like, what like what we have as far as like proof of that is the most proof I think we're gonna get is like what and you know about this is Gary McKinnon when he hacked into the Navy pro computer and he found I mean I just looked it up before this shot. I think he will. He got he got into like ninety seven NASA and DD computers, and he said that there were nonterrestrial officers and spacecraft and stuff like that. But when it comes to the experience or I'll let anybody come on my show, and I won't I won't refute them or anything like that, you know what I mean. I'll just let them tell their story because I feel like I want them to get it out there, because if it is true, I want them to have an avenue so they can kind of, you know, tell their story, you know what I mean. But I'm not sure if it's real or if it's mind control or what's going on there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or you know that's interesting. I had a guest the other day that was claiming to be a my Lab super Soldier. I won't mention his name, but you can go cut back a couple of episodes and figure it out. And I asked him because I felt like I have to start asking this question to these SSP experiencers. Could it be possible that you are part of some black ops program where they're putting you through some sort of consciousness simulations where it's so believable that you actually think you may have been somewhere in a twenty in back program gone to fight aliens in Mars, when in reality you were just on some heavy drugs or some sort of technological advancements where they can really just project your consciousness to another type of simulation. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think that's a really smart opinion because we know about Bluebeam, right, You know that they can you know, project holographic stuff at us and stuff, and we also know that the governments like fifty years ahead of us as far as like stuff that we don't know about, and we also know that they've experimented on their own people. Right, So with all that said, I wouldn't put it past it, you know, I don't know, though, you know what I mean, Like it's like I'm like fifty, I'm definitely fifty to fifty on it, Like you're right, like there seems to be like no evidence, But then some people have such a believable story it's so hard to like, it's so hard to tell either way, you know, But you know, I don't know, But what you said makes a lot of sense, though, I'll give you that it does.
Speaker 4: It definitely does, and I don't put it past the government for one minute, you know, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a It seems like such a fantastic and even glamorous type of Star Wars story at times to where it is so unbelievable and insane that the normal person would never even consider it and they would just be like, you're crazy for even mentioning this stuff. But I think that there is always a nuggative truth at least in everyone's story. Everyone has a piece of the puzzle. I believe, and I believe that there's some legitimacy to everyone's experiences. It's just run through different experience filters based on that person's life. So we live in incredible times, and there's so much more incredible stuff we could talk about, Roberts, So we will definitely have to do this again for sure.
Speaker 2: Now before yeah, oh I'm sorry, I just want to say real quick, I just want to say I think we're living in the most I will back you on that. I think this is the best time to be a while. I wouldn't want to be in the future pass. I think this is it. I think this awakening that we're going through is like it's like the most interesting time of our existence. I don't know, I just feel that for some.
Speaker 1: Reason, I wouldn't want to be alive any other time. Yeah, thank you Robert so much. Before you go, remind the audience where they can find Typical Skeptic in all your wonderful content.
Speaker 2: You can find me on YouTube, but you know, just Typical Skeptic podcast or But I definitely subscribe on Rumble because you know, I'm trying to build that up and I'm trying to eventually get everybody to move over to there. Rock fin I post some stuff on I post some stuff on rock Fland, but I'm more on YouTube and Rumble, but I do post on rock find as well. But yeah, I'm on YouTube, Rumble and speaker, you know, Spotify, Apple podcasts, all that stuff. And thanks man. I always enjoy our conversations. You're awesome to talk to. I was nervous about this, but it went really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a blast. This was great. We're definitely gonna have to do it again and try and stay on YouTube as long as you you can. You seem to have some sort of protective force field around you at the moment, so kudos to that, and keep that up, and keep up the good work, keep having some amazing guests and topics. You're doing great and we'll do it again soon. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. We'll see all