Speaker 1: It's like telling you about a coming economic collapse, and it's telling you that the party is over for like the left, but something a little bit bigger than the left, sort of like this great, big, immoral, sexually exploitive kind of music industry thing. It's telling you that the party is coming to an end and it's all falling apart. It's telling you that the dollar is about to be worthless, and it's telling you that there might be unrest. It's a very interesting video, honestly, it's a lot of fun and it's kind of a masterpiece in that way if you can look past Kim Kardashian's ass, which admittedly is a task.
Speaker 2: Very difficult.
Speaker 3: Dude, See, you're telling me this.
Speaker 4: You deciphered all of this from a couple of minute long weird posts.
Speaker 3: Actually Christmas a four minutes and forty four second long post, Clint, which is that they tell you the community, and.
Speaker 1: They tell you several times throughout it that this is like a Stanley Kubrick film, which you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to know that Kubrick went to great length to enrich his background with all kinds of subliminal messaging and so in that way, it's telling you.
Speaker 2: The foreground is telling you nothing.
Speaker 1: The background is telling you everything, and when you look at it through that lens, you're like, oh shit, there's a story here, and it's pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give her too much due, but you know, and who knows how much of a role she played in it, but it was kind of genius.
Speaker 4: Well that that is interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh you were in this. You are kind of stupid, because how exactly have I said that?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead, gohead explained to this.
Speaker 5: I do understand. I'm getting unhinged and I can't talk, like but listen, but I get really passionate about it because I can't even must when.
Speaker 4: You should put that passion somewhere else into I don't know, informing yourself because sorry, he stopped meeting me.
Speaker 5: By the way, if I go to your fucking house and tell you how you're supposed to act and I'll call you that, you raised.
Speaker 6: When when have I done this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: You're you're insane.
Speaker 7: You are sounds actually unhinged, and I hope that you totally seek out the necessary medical attention that you need.
Speaker 3: In order to do because I've waited. I've waited a long time. I've waited a long time. So let me just let me just make my point.
Speaker 5: That's wow, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I clearly stated I have the smoothest brain on the planet.
Speaker 3: No, you you definitely think you're superior.
Speaker 4: But that's okay.
Speaker 3: The point I wanted to.
Speaker 7: Make smooth brain, And I think I'm like the most aerodynamic thing here, you know, like those spears that they manufactured to test like whether or not a kilogram is actually accurate, you know, the spears of silicon.
Speaker 3: That's how smooth my brain is. Yeah, you're the you're the UFOs over New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Anyway, flash and such a mirror that you can see the future in it, and you don't.
Speaker 3: Like to see. Jesus Christ, you're obnoxious, all right.
Speaker 4: So the point I wanted to get to so that that was allegedly my engagement with Elon Musk. Right, I don't believe it's Elon Musk. Let me make that very clear. Really, yeah, people are people are adamant that Adrian Dittman is Elon Musk, and I that that got cut off there, but I called him an asshole later, I said he's obnoxious. I said, he came in there as antagonistic and humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: If it is Elon, I expect my account to be nuked within forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: Because I was not very nice to him. But a bunch of these guys that other dude to s MG got his He got his ship taken away too. Patriot J got a ship taken away.
Speaker 4: So yeah, let me so let me break this down a little bit. So the allegation is that Laura Lumer basically docks somebody. It was a guy who wasn't even the guy that was being put in as an advisor to Trump. It had he had the same name and he donated to Kamala Harris. She claims that she redacted the address for this gentleman. They claim she did not. I don't know what the truth is. If if she in fact put out the address for this guy who wasn't even a guy that's going into the Trump administration, then that's fucking terrible and obviously she gets whatever comes to her for that. That was a huge mistake. If it was in fact predacted, and she's just being hammered because she went hard in the paint against h one b's and against Elon and Vivek yesterday. Well that's a totally different thing, in which case old Twitter is now new Twitter and we're back in censorious times. So I don't know, I don't know what's true.
Speaker 1: Theil that happened, by the way till it regressed.
Speaker 3: Is also the idea where again I was docked by transgender Twitter, and I'm like, I didn't even observe that. No, I didn't say anything crazy to listen to pieces question, just asking a question doesn't matter if you were offensive or not. The fact is like, you can't do that. This is not it's not just terms of service, but now you're making a physical threat. And nothing happened to this person as a matter of fact. They they responded to me almost immediately saying they didn't violate any any any of their policy. So I was like, okay, so I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 4: Then the same same thing happened with Nick Flint does though the people that doc doxed Funt does like all he said was your body my behind, Like that's all he said. A banger. Yeah, I mean it's funny, it's and I think he meant it as a joke because he didn't even vote for tramp.
Speaker 1: So of course, the look if you're looking at Nick Wine's it's like he doesn't have the ability to execute your body his.
Speaker 3: Choice, you know what I mean. He doesn't want to write.
Speaker 4: It's literally your body is definitely.
Speaker 3: Not his choice at this point.
Speaker 2: It's a banger of a joke, is yeah.
Speaker 4: But so anyways, he he posts that on election night. Uh. He then has I was on a space with him last night too. I was doing spaces all night. I don't know why. But he explains that after that he got doxed aggressively. He reported the docs did not get pulled down. It was seen millions of times too, so it does seem as if. Oh and then on top of that, over almost one hundred people came to his house because that doxing. That's crazy. And then a person who allegedly murdered three people showed up at his house armed to the teeth to try and take out Nick was killed by the cops. This is this actually fucking happened, and no one seems to really care about it, just because they don't like Nick Fuentes. And I'm like, this is madness. And apparently X did nothing to stop the doxing of him. So he's now looking at litigation against X for you know, basically putting him in jeopardy. I don't know if there's any validity to that claim, but regardless, it does seem this on top of the Laura Lumer she was suspended and she also lost her blue check and she lost all of her subscribers, so she's being hammered. And then everybody she was affiliated with, So apparently what what happened was like sixty or so dissident right wing figures all paid I think it's a thousand, maybe it's more per month to have a verified like corporate account on X and they all shared this badge. So everybody that was affiliated with her on that also is now under review. They had all of their blue checks, you know, throw thrown into under review because of her actions. So it's not because of trauma, it's well, that's that's the that's the story. So it's it's not because she docks.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's that's a great excuse, But then why are these other people, the other people that have lost their blue check and are on back under review. They've all been critical of the H one B visa stuff.
Speaker 4: I know, but that's that's what I'm saying, is like, the claim is because they lost I guess because she she violated the policy, she loses that. I think maybe that account was under her registration, so therefore everybody else that was using that account, essentially that account is no longer. You're no longer going to have the I don't know, the paid verified of this conservative media thing. So none of those people should lose their subscribers, none of them should lose their blue check if they do. If everybody that's affiliated with her gets hammered the same way, well then yeah, this is old Twitter censorious.
Speaker 2: Just a different flavor of cancel culture.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of cool. The reason I think I can never this is why I like talking to top. I never expect what his angle's going to be. Go ahead, no, And it's like, I'm not taking the contrary on any of this, but I don't want to. I don't want to jump out guly Are I'm being honest with you. I also don't want to jump the gun into the further conversation we get into the h one bvs's and my immigration, because I think that's what this is all about. But if I paid a lot of money for a platform, I wouldn't want people on it opposing what I'm doing. And if they were, I could just pull some fucking strings and make it the way I want it. Why would I let you come here and run the show and ratio me on my own website?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But who is just the block?
Speaker 1: Because I'm looking at Elon and I have a really hard time figuring out how much influence he actually has over X only only because you know, we do.
Speaker 2: A lot spirit fingers, the spear fingers, we do.
Speaker 1: A lot, right, We're constantly working, We're putting out content, We're trying to build something. This is a guy who's doing SpaceX. He's also doing the boring Company. He's also doing all these appearances and spaces. He's running the biggest social media company on the planet there and he's seemingly ranked like number two or something in Diablo, which is fucking insane. I mean, dude, the amount of hours you have to allocate to that game in order to rank that high. Uh, I didn't even imagine how many. That is no sense, it doesn't make any sense. And then like, look, I know it's gonna seem a little crazy. That sounded like Elon must to me. And I do think I've suspected for a while that he runs multiple accounts, Like I think he runs his parody account, you know, Elon Musk parody. I think it gives him an outlet to explore certain ideas and sometimes the way they play off each other, it just seems like the same guy running two accounts if he truly is. And I would do that, by the way, if I owned the biggest social media conglomeration on the planet, I would have multiple account.
Speaker 3: Actually had the free time to do that.
Speaker 2: How does he have the free time? And you should diablo?
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe he's also got ten kids, Like.
Speaker 2: What something about him doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a lot of money. You could you could explain the kids have nanny's. You could explain that he's the CEO of these companies, but he's delegated responsibility effectively, what you can explain is like how much time he's using on Twitter, even just on his Elon Musk is his main his main account, And it's funny when you see people, they're like, what are you doing on Twitter? Like back when I kind of first started, I was like, I don't know this shit seems important. People are like talking on here and there's like something moving. Well, now you've got the richest guy in the world who put four four billion dollars into it and not just bought it. But he's like an avid user. He's one of the most prolific users on He's not that good at it, I don't think, but he uses it a lot. It tells you that this ship is really important in whatever we're moving towards. And however, the culture has been moved.
Speaker 1: But I do think that he's recognized the significance of the cultural effect of Twitter, and that was I think exemplified back when you had your tweet top, the famous one with mel Gibson or or Joe Biden right and after he retweeted that he moved the culture the conversation in a dramatically different direction that only hindsight tells you was pretty impactful as far as you know things about the Jews or whatever. He did that Again recently we talked about this where he did a how do I say this, I don't want to get you yanked off YouTube, but there's you know, the.
Speaker 3: Whole conspiracy with John Pegate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole thing.
Speaker 1: He retweeted that reach the r Kelly thing, you know, yeah, yeah, different but the same same. But I mean, you know, he does It's I don't think he he may not be the best twiteter to tops point, but I think he has a really good handle on the on his ability to move a cultural conversation.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to attribute five D chests to a dude who's not playing five D chests, and I think we in the conspiracy community do that a lot. We kind of attribute, you know, higher levels of intellect to people that don't deserve it.
Speaker 3: However, he deserves it. Dude, he's doing something.
Speaker 1: Right, and I just go when he's you know, are you violating the terms of service when you dock somebody?
Speaker 2: Almost certainly?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I can imagine that within the terms of service of Twitter, it is on its face a violation to do d thing when you allow it to perpetuate, and that it spirals into some of the biggest cultural moments we've seen unfold on Twitter. I have to ask myself if he lets a thing slide when he thinks it's advantageous or when he doesn't, you know, So that.
Speaker 4: I concern, and that's always been my concern with X. It's not so much that the rules are like of particular concern, it's that are they Are they actually applied equally?
Speaker 2: Almost certainly not?
Speaker 4: And are they static? Like are they shifting with the wind? And the answer is they're definitely shifting with the wind because he just changes shit every month. But also it doesn't feel as if it's being applied equitably, which was the entire complaint of old guard Twitter, because people like us were constantly being suspended or or banned entirely, whereas people with left leaning politics were basically free to run wild. And now, you know, there's been allegations that now this is the right wing version of Twitter, where it's extraordinarily biased towards the right. That doesn't appear to be the case. If what's happening to Laura Lumer and these other folks is in fact unjust now let me just say though, if she docksed some random dude with the same name, she fucked up major yeah, and that's on her, So we got a I'm gonna reserve judgment until I actually know for a fact. She claims that the address was redacted. I don't if that's true.
Speaker 3: Laura Lumer. I mean I've met her in real life. She's just kind of nice in real life, but she's a piece of sh online. She did you do a lot of a lot of things that are horrible.
Speaker 2: This is coming from top lobster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm a piece of shit online. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, she is totally female. You you're really nice in person, but online you were a total piece of shit.
Speaker 3: Just like I feel like, I feel like people hate me less online. Like here's here's a question.
Speaker 1: Wait, what in persons when it comes from women, we don't.
Speaker 3: Like they hate me less than her, Like, okay, A good example is a lot of people love me online. A lot of people hate me. I don't think anybody loves Laura Lumer. They just like you follow her because you're like, what's she doing now? She's chaining herself to Twitter, she's fighting Milo of Napolis like nothing good ever, But like, no, she doesn't have any fans. She just has people that watch her because she's a spectacle. Did you watch the argument with her at Milo Unanapolis? Because I saw it. I did.
Speaker 1: There's like that, you know, it's it's it's I think it's nighttime. They're outside, they're face to face, there's somebody between them recording, and they're arguing with one another.
Speaker 2: And I looked at it.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Hendrix's recording them, which is very funny, and.
Speaker 2: I went, why am I fucking watching dude?
Speaker 1: And I turned it off before they got any sort of you know, message as semblance of something coherent out. I don't know what they were even talking about. I just said, why am I doing this? And that was gonna be my question when you first brought up that space thing. You said you had been doing spaces a lot last night, you know, and you didn't know why. It's funny because moments of other spaces. I was gonna ask you, don't you hate these people? Why are you subjecting yourself to these It's a very strange thing.
Speaker 3: This like.
Speaker 1: The personalities, the inflammatory personalities that have developed around political conversations, especially at a time where like it seems to matter more than ever, there's so much on the line, and you have sort of the wwe stars of political conversation.
Speaker 2: And I look at that and I go, that's just off you exhausting.
Speaker 3: What's weird about the spaces to me is that, like, so Clint, is this almost anomaly you have like this uh Greek broadcasting and you know how to handle yourself when you're talking and you have a great Twitter presence. This guy whoever that was with the with the Maga hat sounded like a retard.
Speaker 2: Sounded like Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: No, the other guy that was arguing with Elon Musk sounded like a retard. Elon Musk sounds kind of like a retard when he's on in a podcast format and they love to do this shit. It's like just like they go with their huge accounts, they pull their pants down and they talk into their phone and I'm like, it's bad. Some of it's really bad. And Miles Strong horr Yeah.
Speaker 4: Discussed it's look, it's all it's almost always bad. But it's like it's like Laura Lohmer, it's uh, it's the spectacle, you know, it's it is. It is an entertaining Uh. I actually enjoy the debates like if they're if it's a genuine debate, it's just so rarely genuine. And this is why, like younger me, I really I honestly wish that like I had this you know, profile and this reach when I was twenty five, because I was such a lunatic in my mid twenties, you know, I would have just been screaming at the top of my legs. Today, I'm not that guy. I don't have the energy to shout back. If someone starts to flip out on me, I just kind of go like, cool, that's.
Speaker 1: Your I was listening to Clint when we were, you know, watching that Space moments ago, and his reply to the to the dude that was supposed to be Elon Musk, was all very much like an old man's reply, like you are exhausting you.
Speaker 2: You have a very bad personality. This is draining me.
Speaker 7: Like that kind of energy, young me, Young me, though, I would have been like, fuck you, dude, you know.
Speaker 2: From the top rope from Brope.
Speaker 4: Old old me is just like, you're so obnoxious. You came in here very abrasive, and I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: The other problem with this is, if that guy really is Elon Musk, there's a voice that very much sounds like him. And I'm willing to because you know my disposition, I'm willing to entertain the idea that this guy is using multiple accounts.
Speaker 3: Right, let me.
Speaker 4: Enerject real quick, let me injer real quick. Elon does not talk that fast.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I've watched one of Elon musk interviews. This man is very fast vocally.
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 1: So here's here's the problem, then, Clint, this is exactly thank you, because that's where I was going. Like I said, don't like to attribute five D chess to a guy that's not playing five D chess. If anybody was, though, it might be Elon Musk. You could surmise that from his you know, impact on the world stage. What if he's just been doing a slow drawl, right, what if he's just been doing this unnatural But by the way, a lot of people look at his cadence on Rogan and you're like, like, people think it's profound. When they ask him a question, like, you know, Rogan will say, what do you think about this?
Speaker 2: Elon will go.
Speaker 1: And he'll just stop and he'll stare at the ceiling and then he'll talk like an end from the Lord of the Rings, and people go, wow, profound. I think Elon Musk is laughing at you that you think that that's profound. He's just slowing it down so that nobody suspects that. When some fast talking dude with a with a voice that sounds very much like his is actually Elon Musk, people say, well, now he's very I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, do you think Harry Carson, does Billy Carson talk to his illegitimate children that like in the same cadence that he's. No, he's given you that like that slow cadence, and it's like to exemplify that, I know all this stuff about ancient books that don't exist, Y gotta yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think he talks like that? On his headset? And diablo?
Speaker 1: Do you think he talks like that when like one of his ten children, you know, breaks into his like Emerald Stash or something, And do you think he comes to them and he talks real slow stull like.
Speaker 7: I don't think he does. I think we all have the modes that we get in. You're right, You're right, But I just I'm just telling you. I I don't think it's him. That's my opinion. Anyways, I hope it just you just I do too. It'd be funny if I called this Elon Muskin asshole?
Speaker 3: But you are rude.
Speaker 4: Tops, just as you were saying about Billy Carson, which is yet another one of my mutuals. And I don't know if he's a friend, but mutuals. You have been going to war with all of my friends over the past ten days. It's all ry, No, it's it's fine. It's nothing unusual, honestly. But before before we do that, I did want to play a clip of the Lumer Milo of the show I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were hid by the garbage.
Speaker 4: You know, the period where you could just say things that people would assume that if you were not wanting. You don't want Milo.
Speaker 2: Everything that you wrote about me is a complete line. Everything like you're saying.
Speaker 3: You said I was m Marlago two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: You should Marlago two weeks ago, but.
Speaker 2: Miles ago, Milo, this is reality TV show.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what you told?
Speaker 4: What would I do?
Speaker 2: How have you told any.
Speaker 3: Family doesn't want you anywhere near.
Speaker 4: Him that.
Speaker 2: You're jealous? He says, you have never been able to recover for being anting? Went bigg prossition and you.
Speaker 1: Would have be able to.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is people looking for this moment, isn't it?
Speaker 3: A cow?
Speaker 2: Ten gallon hat.
Speaker 1: He looks like Dale Dibodome and he's talking about it's all like a moment.
Speaker 3: A gay cowboy in a witch start an argument at a party and it's like, how does this joke? O? I don't know who cares? What are they talking about? Just Milo? I love you. You should have just walked away. She doesn't deserve your time, baby boy. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: This is what this is what I'm talking about. This is Twitter spaces in real life. That's what that was, because that is exactly how Twitter spaces go. And I well, first off, you said this is a you know, this is what you say. Hollywood for ugly people is not a.
Speaker 2: Reality TV for ugly people.
Speaker 3: Milo's not Milo's not handsome. He's kind of I wouldn't call him handsome. He's a thousands of men disagree with you.
Speaker 2: We're talking about We're talking about Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a bolo tie and a ten gallon hat. Okay, Like this is He's literally just entered the green room costume section and then came back out to argue with Laura Lumer.
Speaker 2: It's it is. It's theater crazy, It's theater and it's a lot of fun. It is it.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. I don't dislike them for it even a little bit. Actually I like them more for it.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into less salacious ship. Let's talk about Vivek's take on the H one B immigration salacious.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about disproportionate representation in our government by India.
Speaker 3: So he says that you can read it the reason that companies. You can read it.
Speaker 6: Tonight. As President alec Donald Trump is preparing for a widespread immigration crackdown when he takes office twenty five days from now, we're seeing a crack between some of his top advisors and his maga. Bass Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswami are both facing major blowback from their own supporters for not only backing but encouraging offering more vices to highly skilled foreign workers. Over the Christmas holiday, Musk posted this on line, saying, think of this like a pro sports team. If you want your team to win the championship, you need to recruit top talent wherever they may be.
Speaker 4: The reason top tech companies often hire foreign born and first generation engineers over native Americans isn't because of an innate American IQ deficit a lazy and wrong explanation. A key part of it comes down to the C word culture. Tough questions demand tough answers, and if we're really serious about fixing the problem, we have to confront the truth. Our American culture has venerated mediocrity over excellence for way too long, at least since the nineties and likely longer. That doesn't start in college, it starts young. A culture that celebrates the prom queen over the math Olympia champ or the jock over the valedictorian will not produce the best engineers. All right, let's pause it there before we get into the nineties pop culture references. I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't I.
Speaker 1: Disagree we would never put Native Americans in high positions.
Speaker 3: But he's not a Native American.
Speaker 2: He's now he said, he said we would never put Native Americans. He just met.
Speaker 3: Like American people pull the tweet back because it's like it's it's insulting. Every sentence I read is just like, you know where you fucking come from? A veck? Okay, It's like he doesn't come he was born in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I doubt it, dude, I doubt it.
Speaker 3: It's just he was.
Speaker 4: He was born in Ohio in nineteen eighty five. That's the truth. Okay, okay, But what is he what is he advocating for? This is what I'm saying. In the end, he advocates for was like, well, that's why Indians need to take these engineering jobs. But he's talking about our American culture being mediocre, and he's saying, what's this, where's it? Radio tough questions? Oh right, or it's just crazy. The key part of it comes down to the sea word culture. And this is a long tweet. You're talking about culture. I've said, we've seen way too many videos of India to be fooled in general. And again whatever put aside the fact that he's Indian or that he I think it's pretty cool what he's saying. Or I also think it's cool with elon Us did where this is his platform, Ela Musk, He's gonna play by the rules.
Speaker 3: Those are his people. He has this in group preference, and yeah, I make the case for that as well. So my people are American, I have that in group preference. I'll make the case for Americans taking Americans jobs, and I actually have like a very good example for that here, not just to be like fucking Maga all the way, but I live near this old people home called the Villages, and when you walk through it, it's a fucking fantasy land. Do you know why, Clint. Every restaurant that they have here requires that you buy produce and goods from the village's farms. Okay, so all that stuff goes right back around. Every single business is very incestuous. If you want to open business here, you have to feed our community. And they're feeding the community in three different ways depending on the business type. And then I walk through the streets and I go, this place is wonderful. It's like it's the closest thing to a utopia that you're gonna get always flowers put in the basically, it's Disney World for elderly people, right but old. But I go there, like there's other people that walk through there. It's not just like for them. You can go through the squares and and it was awesome.
Speaker 4: The streets are clean. There's uh yeah, no, it's.
Speaker 2: All guys not seeing this.
Speaker 3: Is there anything to say though that, uh, you know, we're we're keeping everything in house, like we're not letting you go outsource stuff. So then look at this community, how it's grown, and how beautiful it is because they continue to feed their businesses in themselves and everything the.
Speaker 2: Way with that model. That model is winning.
Speaker 1: And the culture that we exist in right now tells you that that model is obsolete. That we have to integrate as much variety as possible and you know, make sure everybody has the slice of the pie and everybody gets to contribute. And it seems that homogenization actually creates a much better system.
Speaker 4: Also, well, that's the that's the nick point does argument anyways?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I like to address his argument about the culture again. I understand what he's saying about the culture and a lot in a lot of ways, American culture does kind of suck watching Boy Meets World and going to the mall and doing these things like this, all this I don't know, eighties rhetoric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that does don't really happen anymore. Let me let me read the rest of it for the audience that isn't familiar.
Speaker 3: He says, a.
Speaker 4: Culture that venerates Corey from Boy Meets World, which I totally do or Zach and Slater over Screech and saved by the Bell. Who the fuck didn't Zach and Slater were obviously better than Screech. Screech was a punching bag idiot. Or Stefan over Steve Erkele. Steve Erkele sucked, Stefan was cool as hell in family matters, will not produce the best engineers.
Speaker 3: Clint fact who creates those? Who creates these kind of Hollywood movies and TV shows? And why would they?
Speaker 4: I'm not doing this?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well he's right, though, he's right, he's right where you're venerating the wrong people. But like it's it's intentional.
Speaker 4: But the I mean, you can make a cool nerd though, like you can make a nerd that that you that you look up to. It's eluding me of an example. There there are examples in Hollywood that have done this, but these are like this was this was when nerds were still being kind of degraded nerds, like, what's the big bang theory?
Speaker 3: Aren't they?
Speaker 4: They're never rated?
Speaker 1: And by the way, we've learned that that was actually the wrong move because we've championed a bunch of weaklings and nerds and now we've wondered why masculinity is all but absent from our culture.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: This is actually the bigger point I would have to make. And as you know, I don't often disagree with vag much to owen Benjamin's consternation, but I actually think it's not a good thing to venerate the nerds. I think that that the nerds, particularly in the natural hierarchy of humanity, if you're weak and unable to defend yourself, you're going to deal with some abuse. Now that is not good, and I'm not advocating for that, but I will say this, it is not advisable for a civilization to be ran by those people, because at the end of the day, they are seeking vengeance for past injustice.
Speaker 2: That's what we learned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well exactly the Anthony Fauci's of the world. Like, do you think that he was cool in high school? Probably not, and he's become an absolute demon as an adult. You don't want people like that in positions of power. Stand by that. As much as I'm not a fan of the you know, high school quarterback, he's kind of a douche to. He would probably be a better president than the head of the you know, science class, right, just being honest, that's it.
Speaker 1: I think you're when you're a child and you're out on the outside of the end group, it does create a resentment in you, and then we see a lot of those people.
Speaker 2: We gave that a chance.
Speaker 1: Culturally speaking, we championed the nerd for probably the past decade, maybe fifteen years, and I think that it's been an experiment that's gone on long enough that we can see the fruits of that experiment, and it is that these people actually harbor a tremendous amount of resentment and in the many ways that they are weak physically and confidently and in their personality, it actually manifests as really undesirable traits in other aspects of their personality. We've seen this unfold and what we've also seen is the removal of that flavor of masculinity from the West, and we have suffered greatly for it, you know. It's it's why we've seen rise given to that expression of hard times create strong men.
Speaker 2: Strong men create.
Speaker 1: Good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create bad times. It's a cycle that history, you know, seems to display pretty obviously. And I think we're done with the experiment. We've seen what it does. It does just that it creates hard times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, unfortunately, I think that the cycle is kind of unstoppable. You know, we went through really good times, and the really good times that the Vek is lamenting were the nineties. Those were probably the best times. And I know this is because it's from my childhood.
Speaker 3: People are just.
Speaker 4: Gonna assume that I'm I'm, I'm being nostalgic, like, yeah, no, you can actually look at it. America was crushing had we had a trillion dollars in debt, one trillion by the early nineties. That's it, not thirty six, thirty seven or whatever it's going to be in a couple days here. And there was no other superpower to compete with. The USSR had just fallen. There was no wars other than just wars of you know, for funzies for the military industrial complex. We had no threats, no fights, economies crushing. Social cohesion is fairly high, even.
Speaker 3: Though you did have the Rodney King riots and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But racism was like at a low.
Speaker 4: Are you tired of paying storage fees and exorbitant premium's physical gold all while it just sits there collecting dust there's a better way to own gold. With Monetary Metals, you can earn up to five percent annually on your gold paid in gold. For the last eight years, Monetary Metals has been paying clients between two to five percent on their physical gold and silver holdings, all while they enjoy free storage and insurance. Their team is full of passionate champions of liberty combined with decades of investment and baking experience. And then that is exactly why I partnered with them. Imagine your total gold and silver ounces grow every month as you receive your interest payments from Monetary Medals. Check out Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn more about putting your precious metals to today. Again, that's Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown, Right.
Speaker 2: It was like when we were absolutely we were leaning.
Speaker 1: Into the idea that we were all different and that's what makes us special.
Speaker 2: That was what we were being told.
Speaker 1: Now it's like there is no difference in all this other crazy craft. But yeah, culturally, we were in a beautiful place too, as far as art and what was being manufactured at that time. The greatest movies, the greatest shows, the great you know all of that shit was happening in the nineties, we half suffered tremendously.
Speaker 4: Half half of the most famous influencers and people in the world or in America at least were black. Yeah, Michael Jordan, Oprah, Eddie Murphy. I mean black people were fucking crushing in the nineties and then and then by the time the two thousands or the twenty tens roll around, we find out all of us that grew up loving black people are racist now, and it was like, fuck, what happened? But anyways, I do think that the cycle is essentially unstoppable. I think that Vivek is wrong though, in that that was that was indicative of the problem. I don't think that the problem is that we need to lionize nerddom. Like the way civilization normally functions is that those with small peckers end up becoming rich because they need to find a way to mate. Okay, so there's nothing wrong with that. We don't need to pretend that everyone's got a big want, big wang. Just everyone's going to find a way to compete with whatever skill set they were offered. If you were offered great looks, you're probably not going to be as hard charging as a guy who's ugly. If you have a big dong, you're probably not going to be willing to work sixty hours a week. Okay, that's how it works. Picture you do it's a picture of Clinton. No, it's a it's a line. It's a dock graph chart where it's penis size versus income. At the very top, right, there's just one dot, and there's Clint right there. The rest of us are just kind of in the middle. I would hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that you haven't seen this, and maybe I'm wrong in seeing it, so please tell me if I'm wrong. But it feels very much like the argument here is because Americans suck because their culture. Yeah, that's is such that it is conducive to sucking. So does this not feel like it rhymes with? Why is there such a And I'm not gonna go on a tangent. I'm not gonna go where you think I'm gonna go Clinton doory, But I'm just saying, why is there a disproportionate representation of Jews in our politics? Why is there a disproportionate amount of Jews in the Nobel category Nobel Peace prize category.
Speaker 3: And absolutely you were gonna go to you.
Speaker 1: So so the answer is because, and it really it boils down to this is what everybody's become pretty comfortable with. They're better intellectually speaking, they're better and it's just a wild premise to put out there because racism moral racism, and one you're never allowed to say white people are superior intellectually than insert race, right, you're not allowed to say that, spirit fingers. But they've said that to us, and they've said it on a rand scale, and.
Speaker 3: Now they're saying it about Indian people, which is so insulting to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, want you to tell me that I'm that I'm wrong? Is this not the same shit, just repackaged by a different race. It's Indian people are excelling in these fields because they're better than Americans in this case, because of their culture. But it's the same thing as we are disproportionate award winning Nobel Peace Prize people because we're smarter than you.
Speaker 2: It's the same shit, is it not?
Speaker 4: Well, here's here's my perspective on it. So I think that first generation or second generation immigrants just tend to be of better stock than domestic born Americans simply because they are the type of people that, especially legal immigrants that went through that process, because it's fucking hard as hell if you get here and then you have kids, like you have already demonstrated that you're the type of person that's trying to achieve something that's better than basically everybody else, you know, right, and that this could this is this is not a racial or cultural thing as much as it is like these this is just how Americans are built like that.
Speaker 1: It kind of can be I want to bolster your point here, It kind of can be a racial and and thing because no to Clinton. So what I'm saying is in boxing, you can see this where a lot of times it'll be like a downtrodden race who has a lot of trouble economically in their country, they come to America, they become boxing phenoms. You will see the Italians dominate for a period, You saw the Irish dominate for a period. You see black people dominate for a period, and you see Mexico dominate for a period. The baton gets past and it seems to be a correlation with how hungry you are as a people.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's irrefutably true, and and I love those people I think. I mean, that's what I'm a huge fight fan too. I'm a huge boxing fan. I love to see the underclass find a way to become one of the richest, most you know, famous people in the world. I think that's fucking awesome. So I apply that to Indians too, because the Indians that get here are the creme de la creme usually of their nation. There's one you know, it's true. Hold on, I know you're shaking your head. It's true. Though there's one point five billion people in India. If you don't think that there's some extraordinarily impressive people that come out of India, you're out of your fucking mind. But Vey happens to be one of them, even though he was born in Ohio.
Speaker 3: You racist anyway, I think he's that impressive. But go ahead, Yeah, well you're wrong.
Speaker 4: But the point being, I think that the first generation migrant that gets here, be they Chinese, be they Indian, be they from wherever there there, they tend to have offspring that are harder, studying, harder, charging, you, more serious people than the domestic born population. Therefore, the domestic born population has a hard time competing with them. That's not to say that these people are superior to Americans, as much as like the cultural framework of the first and second generation migrant is superior to that of the domestic born. Therefore they end up outperforming, which, by the way, is a complete annihilation of the thesis that America is racist because first and second generation immigrants tend to kick ass here.
Speaker 3: So that's my tech doesn't work. How Come when I call a number, I can't get it because I just said somebody.
Speaker 4: One point five billion people in India. Not everybody in India is great. That's not what I'm arguing. I'm saying the the kreme delocratic think about what a sample size of the point one percent most intelligent, hardest working, brilliant people that come out at a one point five billion. Think about how fucking smart those people must be to be.
Speaker 3: So many more Clinton, There's so many more that are I'm.
Speaker 4: Not arguing that all people in India are awesome. That's not what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is, though, is that like what he's making is this like weird general sweeping term where I'm looking at the immigrants that come here and it's like, well, look at these these Mexicans. They build a great house. No they don't. They suck, they don't. My parents' door doesn't closed because they had some fucking Mexican frame it out. It's like me say, he's like they're great at volume, bad at the details. You know. Yeah, I mean it's just not quality work. When you look at shit in America before and it was like this was quality, It's not like that anymore. And you know what, maybe the current generation is lazy because yeah, like as we've got we've gone through that cycle. But how much of that laziness is uh, is because like we maybe maybe the I don't know, the upper class got nervous and started importing people from the third world because we we're gonna need more workers. I don't know. Let these people. Give these people a shot, let them Let Americans do what they have to do first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I look, I actually agree with that that last part that like my focus is on Americans, I'm not. I am not you know, uh libertarian and globalist type, Like, my my interest is in my family, my community, than my state, than my country, and then the world like concentric circles going outwards.
Speaker 3: Right, this is what Jews do and and it's very smart. But you go to Borough Park, they have their own pizza shop.
Speaker 4: Anything I can say that, you guys won't type back to Jews, keep going.
Speaker 3: It's what I respect about them. It's it's Jews. Black people don't do this, which is why their their culture is falling apart and why they are the way they are. But Jews they'll go to their own Jewish pizza shop, garbage pizza, but they'll go and they'll frequent that that pizza store and give them business. And it's like even though it's not as good, they still buy it. And it's not as good, it's called pizza ba. They're doing it.
Speaker 1: They're they're homogenizing their own communities, right, They're they're creating a feedback loop.
Speaker 4: There's a imagine Mike the Rapper talks about this all the time. It is like like that's what he wants to do, he wants to have because they always talk about how uh, I forget, what was the Black capital of America? Was it Atlanta? U? There was some town, yeah, black Wall Street? Where was that? I don't I don't remember what it was anyways, So he's saying, we gotta support our businesses, we gotta support our community. Like that's but here's the problem, and here's here's what I don't like about this. And this is kind of controversial, but you guys will probably agree white people in America are the only ones that don't do that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it. You should have just let me say it. I'll lie on the blae, I'll go to lay on it. Well, I was just gonna say, no, you're absolutely correct if that is a smart thing to do for the future of your community. But if white people engage in that, it's seen as overt racism, right, and that is racism.
Speaker 4: It's not hold on, hold on, it's not just seen as overt racism, it's illegal because the Civil Rights Act, you fucking can't do that.
Speaker 1: So sorry, yeah, I mean no, that's a that's a really solid point. And you have to ask yourself too when it comes to this. You know, whatever degree of representation in high levels of influence, whether or not it's engineering or politics, the representation by let's say India for example, Now how it happens is open for speculation, but you have to ask yourself this question. It's like, we've seen what it does on a cultural level, on just a civilian level, when you integrate or attempt to integrate vastly different cultures into one another, what ends up happening is they also homogenize. They become their own little in groups, and there is what the result of which is a lack in cultural cohesion.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: If you want to talk about the fabric that makes up America, the fabric is full of holes because everybody is isolated and they're remaining in their own groups. They're not integrating with one another. That's we have this illusion that that's what happens. But you need only look at like Chinatown as an example of that. Like they will pull away and they will create their own self sustaining in groups where they don't actually have to interact with the rest of America at large. That happens on a civilian level. What happens when it starts happening on a political level and people start bringing over and this is always been the issue right with America. But of course if you said anything about this, you were racist and intolerant. But it's like you have a completely different belief system.
Speaker 2: Give me a second.
Speaker 1: There a completely different belief system that is at odds with if you believe this is a Christian nation. And not only are they integrating on a civilian level, but now they're integrating on a political level, and that you're going to see the ramifications of that. You're going to see that culture bleed in from above and below now. And I'm not saying that that's good or bad. I'm just saying expand on that, where does that lead?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, this is my concern actually, is that because white people are the only people that don't do that, it does seem as if it's a competitive disadvantage, like, yeah, you're going to lose because you are you are not collaborating to look after one another whereas everybody else is.
Speaker 1: And the attempt to do that is, like you said, Clint, seen as racism even illegal on a business level exactly.
Speaker 4: So I just want to be very clear, I don't want to do that, Like I don't want to because I don't identify with all white people and go like, yeah, you're my brother, Like that's not how I look at the world. And unfortunately a lot of other races do and I and it's like because I was born into that mindset or you know, schooled into it.
Speaker 3: I don't know which.
Speaker 4: I'm very hesitant to go down that line of thinking, and I think that it's extraordinarily divisive. But at the same time, if you're not going to demand the same sort of uh color blind worldview of minorities, well then you are you are you are mandating that white people start to do the same. And I just like, this is going to be a very controversial thing for me to say, but I think I'm absolutely fucking right, or I would not be saying it. This is how countries fall apart, especially a country that's built on diversity. If you don't demand the same thing of the minorities as you do of the majority, well then you're fucking destroying your country. Okay, you can't have different rules for different groups of people. That was the whole idea of America is that it was going to be you know, like, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You adhere to American culture.
Speaker 1: You're whatever you are second to being an American first, and.
Speaker 4: Justice is blind, but also so are we Like that's how that's how we looked at it. Everybody was gonna you know, if you work hard, it doesn't matter what you look like, doesn't matter what your religion is, doesn't it doesn't matter what your sex is. You're gonna fucking make it in America if you like, assuming you don't have you know, bad luck. That's that is, that is dying on the vine because you only apply the rules of color blindness to the majority.
Speaker 3: And I just think, I just think.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's actually racist too, because you're permitting minorities to treat white people poorly, whereas we would never allow for white people to do that in reverse, and in fact, we do not allow it.
Speaker 1: White people can't be victims of racism because power structures exactly. People who have always had power have always been the enforcers of racism, which.
Speaker 3: Is why critical theory is so dangerous. Go ahead, right, look at that, like like so take a step back from it now, Like we've described the old guard of well the government, and I suppose what's supposed to be coming in, but it's really more the same, Like if these punishments with the blue check mark is actually about it, it's the same thing. It's like white people stepping out of line. What I saw here was I saw Vivek say that his people should get these jobs. He's looking out for people that look like him, and I'm like, I fucking get it. I don't look like you that much. But I'm not like you. I'm not Indian, I'm more Indian, I identify I'm more American. I identify as Americans. So that's my team. But that's if that's your team, and that's kind of what you're telling me. Fine, I don't think you should be in American politics. Get the fuck out of here with that. But that's where you're at.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, you have the enforcement level that's slapping these people on the hand taking you took away their blue check mark. But that's not the only thing that he did that. Elon must say out know, if you caught this, you probably did Clint with his new feature for the block button, right, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: If basically, if you get blocked by a lot of blue checks, you are essentially shadow band.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, so exactly so. And then he also said, like he said a couple of things that are like antagonistic, like you can say what you want on here, after he got ratio to death by a fifty follower account for saying the truth or whatever the truth as that person sees it, and everybody else, which is it got to hurt Man. You own the platform, You're you're doing all this shit, you're moving culture, and then still there's still lines you just can't move.
Speaker 1: Elne, you would imagine that you speaking truth to power, if power happens to have a blue check mark, would rub them the wrong way. You might get blocked by a lot of powerful people with blue check marks for saying things that make them uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: But that's not a lot you're now.
Speaker 4: And then add to that that, all it requires is a foreign government or our own government to have of, you know, a bot network of verified accounts that goes around suppressing narratives that they don't want to see. Hello, you can't fucking do this. This is a terrible idea. It should have taken ten seconds for someone to say, Hey, this is going to be a problem, don't go down this path. But apparently that didn't happen. And I find that fascinating, And it does seem as if it's a it's a kind of a backdoor way of narrative control, which is exactly what Elon has espoused. The you know antithesis too so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think engineering culture, that's what I see. I see the man selectively engineering culture, moving little things here and controlling the flow of dialogue and narratives.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just be honest, though, if you let us talk freely, you're not going to be able to control the narrative and you're not going to be able to control the culture because the like that's why our entire sphere has has excelled over the past since Elon bought it, which is why I'm so appreciable forty four.
Speaker 1: Do you think that a dude spent forty four billion dollars on a platform because of altruism or does he seek to be the most powerful man with his finger on the culture.
Speaker 3: He brought himself a position in the White House with this move.
Speaker 2: Through the lens. We've been looking at him through this lens of like what a good guy he is.
Speaker 1: And it's been a lot of fun, and there's been a lot of great things that have come about culturally and politically because of Elon Musk. But we need to get our heads out of our asses in assuming that somebody operating on that high le a level with that much money at stake, is doing this for our benefit.
Speaker 2: When has that ever happened?
Speaker 4: Well, it's rare. It's basically a John Goldt argument from Atla shrug that he's doing it to the benefit of humanity. And look, I am a believer in liberty and I as a billionaire, I would do shit like this. So it's not outside of the realm of possibility that someone with my worldview would rise to the highest level of wealth and do something like that. But that is not me saying that that's what this guy is.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Also, that's not saying that you'd be able to execute that that other powerful people wouldn't stand in your way.
Speaker 2: And you know, say something.
Speaker 4: Because of my best I almost certainly wouldn't be able to do what Elon has done because because I am a danger like.
Speaker 1: No, I want to go back to this idea where we're talking about what happens when there's a overrepresentation on a civilian level and a political level. The huge problem with that isn't necessarily that we're all gonna be worshiping Shiva, because that was a lot of the thing, right, It's like they're gonna come here and next thing, you know, Christianity's gonna be out the window. We're gonna be worshiping some other deity from some other foreign country. I don't think that that's necessarily the issue here. I think that the issue is what's become glaringly obvious obvious to us over the past four to five years. There are major players who seek to subvert our country, who have ill will towards you know, our principles, our values, our morals, as as a country as a unit. If you have this, you know, cultural fabric, and it's filled with all of these holes, and those holes being the lack of cohesion from one culture to a next. That is just areas for these people who seek to subvert us to stick their fingers in and start tearing at that lack of cohesion is hugely dangerous because then we cannot act as one sound mind, with one shared set of principles, one shared sort of set of values and more.
Speaker 3: That's how you don't create it. That's how you create a generation of people who don't have much hope, who aren't great workers, who aren't building the things that their fathers have built. You start with this bullshit, You start tearing at the fabric of society and what they they're doing it now like that that Kim Kardashian video McCaulay culkin at the end, he's the guy that's strange, basically filmed this Kubrick style, the eyes Wide Shut party. Mufasa, you have the Mufasa now in that new movie that they released, he seems to be the bad guy and Scar seems to be the good guy. So like the narrative of like these stories that we've been told are flipped on their head and then they look back at us and they go, well, what now you know the guy that you believed in is now the bad guy. It's like that, what if we switch these and it's like you're just doing that and p Diddy, same shit, all idol.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta point this out sim with Michael Jackson. I gotta point this out. That is critical theory. That's exactly what they've done to the foundation of America. They say that the founders weren't you know, beautiful freedom fighting revolutionaries. They were in fact, fucking slaveholders and that's all they were. They not talk about, you will not talk about the good aspect. But this is what I'm saying with Mufasa, is that you, you're flipping the roles. You're saying the hero is the good guy and the villain is the Clinton.
Speaker 3: These people, these people demons. And I'm not saying, like you know, any racial type, but no, I'm just saying they're literal demons. They're I think they're in contact with entities. They can't recreate. They can only tell you the same story and perverted. They've been doing it, invert and pervert and then it has by I mean, it's a profound effect if they keep playing the same move, like why would you change it? But I'm onto you guys.
Speaker 1: Look look, man, even even all the conspiracy stuff aside, Like I said, without cohesion in that fabric, there's just a million opportunity to set people against each other. Here's a little fire I can start because there's a hole, there's a gap in their game. It's like all of its holes in our game. And if there's too many holes, there's too many advantages for those who.
Speaker 2: Seek to subvert us.
Speaker 1: And if you don't think that there are powerful groups out there that seek to subvert us, I don't know where the fuck you've been for the past five years.
Speaker 4: Well, no, there's obviously you know, powerful interests that would love to subvert us. And and here's the problem. If you have too cohesive of a unit of a population, well then you're probably going to figure out who's really running shit, because whoever's going against the cohesive unit will be will be instantly perceived as a threat. In this case, that would be the intelligencies, the military industrial complex, the government, foreign governments, whatever. So what how do you stop us from coming together to identify that, Well, you make us fight each other.
Speaker 1: And that's that's we all become the spider Man meme where we're all just pointing out.
Speaker 4: Exactly at the right. And this is what I was just going to say, that's exactly what's happening with this H one B debate.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I am of the opinion that, like I'm not going to say every time there's a division within a movement that's necessarily an op or necessarily a bad thing. I think this is a debate that needs to happen. It's it's going to test the the cohesion of this new right wing dissident movement, which consists of all the way from hardline white nationalists to libertarian you know nationalists. Like there's there's a very wide range of people, including some dissident Democrats, you know, the RFK junior camp. So it's like a big tent.
Speaker 3: It's like a libertarian big tent, but it's a it's a really big tent.
Speaker 4: Man. So naturally there's gonna be real disagreements, and this was naturally going to happen. I think that the timing of it's interesting. I think that before Trump even gets in the White House makes me go, like, wow, where the fuck did this come from? On Christmas Day? Or tearing each other's throats apart because of the H one B's, Like really, so, I don't know how to read it at this point, but I am of the opinion that I like open debate and I like contentious arguments, and I think a lot of this has been really high level. I've actually learned a lot, Like I didn't know about the caps on H one b's. In fact, I had to delete a tweet yesterday because I asked Grock lied to me. It gave me the applications as opposed to the actual accepted which is apparently capped at eighty five thousand per year. Anyways, let me give a little bit of background for this. So there's oh ones, which is the highest level of athletic achievement, intellectual business whatever. These are the fucking these are the superstars that I personally, you guys may disagree. I personally want them wherever they're fucking at. I would love for them and become Americans. I want to brain drain the rest of the world. I think that gives America the best chance of competing in the next generation, the next century. I think that, particularly because I think the AI race is so important. You definitely want to fucking take the smartest people and bring them over here, especially if we're headed to war. You want to have the fucking smartest people operation paid to clip right exactly.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this though, I will I want to put an asterisk on that. You said, I want them to become Americans. That's super important. But yes, look at America. What is America. There's no cohesive culture. So when they come, yeah, there's no loyalty from you know them to us. They're just here collecting a check and using our economy and then who knows what.
Speaker 4: You're You're absolutely right, and this is the point that I was making earlier, is that if you don't demand of minorities, which includes immigrants. Obviously they would naturally be a minority. If you don't demand of them the same thing you do of the majority the domestic born Americans, and particularly domestic born white people, well then you are asking for trouble. So I am of the opinion that, yes, I am not opposed to all immigration. I think that that what has made America special is that it is it is, you know, trend setting, just lunatics that are willing to go out and do something that very few people on Earth would be willing to do, which is leave their their country and travel thousands of miles across the ocean, particularly before fucking air travel existed. These people were lunatics. My great grandfather was a fucking savage. I don't know what the hell he was thinking. I would have never done that. That's like crazy shit to do. Yeah, totally totally uncozy, But then again he was I think he was fleeing Germany during World War One, so it probably made sense. But anyway, it less cozy, so so much less cozy than me.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny though, Clint, Because it's like the thing that you're asking is very reasonable on its face, but we've been recently handed this like engineered culture that took a.
Speaker 2: Long time to engineer by the way.
Speaker 1: It was engineered by politics, it was engineered by the feminist movement, it was engineered by Hollywood and everything else that's been just feeding us this this garbage to the point where a very reasonable ask is now determined to be racist.
Speaker 3: That's a recess why. It's also why I jumped. I didn't really jump down Vivextro or elon because I was busy on Christmas Day doing something else a lot more fun. But it's it is the reason why when when you see these things like this is my knee jerk reaction, and I'm like, what the Like when I hear people using the soda language, I'm like, what are you getting at? What are you getting at? Because I underneath this, like I've seen this kind of ploy before and at the end of it it's usually some kind of weird sy oup from the left, So where are you.
Speaker 1: I also don't like the demoralizing language. It's like, have we not beaten down white American men enough for the past, you know, half a decade or something like that, Like it's gotten to the point where it's disgusting and it's given rise to if there ever was a time where racism in America was a trope, it wasn't real, right, it was like, you're we went through this period of time not long ago where we were so overusing a word that it deluded the actual cases of like real vicious racism, right, And.
Speaker 3: So twergan at tonight nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: You're into that, but now it's it's just gotten to the point where that word means nothing anymore, and we're still beating white dudes over the head with it. And now here comes this guy who can I paraphrase, seems to be more or less saying the reason we are winning is because you are not good.
Speaker 4: That's what it seems like. Look, I understand why that would be offensive, but that has been the conservative argument four years that basically academia is churning out subpar midwits that think that they're fucking awesome and they're useless. And let me tell you, as someone who used to run a company, that's true. The vast majority of young people are fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: That's funny because academia is also pumping out that forementioned culture that we just described that was the epicenter of it.
Speaker 4: But but there is merit to his argument. I think the reason that people are rejecting it is because he is Indian American. Yes, and he is just a bad messenger for that particular message. But it is true and every conservative has said this forever, is that you have all these people that now rule over us, these fucking midwin class that comes out and enters hr and enters the government. But they come out of Ivy League school, so they think that they're fucking brilliant, but they have been poisoned. Their minds are poisoned, and they are not capable of actually contributing to a functioning, growing civilization. In fact, they are destructive. They're in their in their core, they have imbibed of Marxist ideology and critical theory, and they're now fucking a danger to the rest of us. So this is why I actually oppose Donald Trump's position, which is funny because the people that are most upset with vague also are just usually lionized and and you know or love Donald Trump. He came out six months ago and said he wants to staple a green card to every you know, college degree for any immigrant that comes here and gets that education, and I'm just like, fuck that, I want to deport the people that go to Harvard. And I'm not talking about immigrants. I'm saying American born. They are probably the most dangerous people in this country. So I just think that that My concern is that the the alt right, dissident right, nick Fuent does circle they are not focused enough on the underlying problems domestically as much as they are the border. Like they and I understand the concerns of the border, and I'm not saying that they're wrong to have them, especially when you have fucking ten to twenty million people come in a single presidential term. That's insane. But they do not harp nearly enough on the fact that domestic born Americans, including white people, are crazy people and they can't possibly excel and they can't contri contribute to the civilization because they have been brought up through public school and then put through academia which is controlled by Marxist and they fucking come out at the other end useless, and no one talks about that.
Speaker 3: Thank God, They're only taking minorities in these higher positions now because they'll they'll start coming out retarded. But it gives me a little bit of hope. And it's like a weird racist hope, right because I think An Coulter said it about the vec Roam Swam say, hell, you'll never be president. She told me to his face, like.
Speaker 4: She said, I would not vote for you because you're Indian.
Speaker 3: And she's right, and she's and she's one hundred percent right now. The guy is a smooth talker. He has great hair, like real high up but real nice hair. I mean, he's got it all. But the fact is is, like you have this different look. So Donald Trump comes and says basically the same thing that you're saying. But I don't want to hear from I don't want to hear it from the vek Ramaswami. Either change your name to something more English and maybe it would go do it. It's just true. There, aren't you glad? If his name was Vick Johnson, I think you'd probably be cool. Yeah, And aren't you glad? That's but that's a survival instinct, whatever survival instinct that was beat out of us in the last ten years, there's still some left. So when I see these people even though they're like far on the right and there are annoying their gropers. A lot of these like white supremacists. I'm like, thank god something because the line, yeah, some hold the line like you guys go a little too far. But like before we were, we were doing the opposite and just giving up. And I'm not white. I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I am American, and I think that in the end that that majority that is America is kind of like what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: This this is the point that Myron gains a fresh and fit was he makes regularly, but he was also making on the spaces I was on last night another spaces. I was on I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: With my life, guys Spaces. But but you know, he's I.
Speaker 4: Don't remember which nation his relatives come from, but I think, no, no, his dad fed don't I don't know, but he's uh, you know, black American whatever. But he's saying basically like I need white people to keep this country together, like y'all are the majority, and I want, like I love America because of that, and I want to keep it that way. That's his argument, Like and I think he's sincere. I just wanted to point out real quick that, like I think that the the the Graper thing, the white nationalist thing is all a natural consequence of It's a it's a total reaction to the system as it has existed for the past twenty years. Yes, so I what bothers me is that every one's so mad at Flint as it's kind of like being mad at Trump.
Speaker 3: Now they think about it, It's like.
Speaker 2: Trump is a natural solution.
Speaker 4: He's a symptom. He's not a disease. There you go, this is not the disease. He's a symptom of it. Do you will not understand this? It's that you shamed young whites man what I am for decades.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be here as a symptom. But with more conviction.
Speaker 3: You've created you know, in a very small sense. But I wouldn't be doing this, and neither would you. Clint. The culture created this. This is your fault. If you don't like it. Sorry, that's a great point. I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be a political commentsator if you didn't lock down the fucking country.
Speaker 3: You idiots, there is you've created me. Don't play anything.
Speaker 1: Strange about this, and when I see something strange, I get a weird vibe. I have to put on the conspiracy hat. It's the only thing that I could do in these instances. And when I look back at the way that Twitter has moved this cultural conversation to me, it has this thing that doesn't quite feel organic. And we've already explored this idea of whether or not Elon Musk is kind of putting his finger on the scale one way or another.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine he's not. It would be why wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't long ago that Twitter was on fire because of India. It wasn't long ago that that account Barry was going hyper viral daily to the point where he got his account removed, and all of a sudden, Indians started working together and creating discord groups where they were trying to take down accounts. They were taking down LEONARDA Joni's account. It was one of the most viral things that gripped Twitter for about a week. And now look where this conversation is gone. I'm sorry, dude, that doesn't feel and I'm not saying I have an answer for that. That does not feel organic. Look what we just went through with Barry and the virality.
Speaker 3: It feels like it feels like so he had like now that you're that's very conspiracy and very meta. But it's like we've created this emotion. And also just the videos. I mean I shared the videos like put your hand in my food. Go ahead, put your hand in my food, but like they'd be doing this.
Speaker 2: It's great Black Twitter.
Speaker 1: Black Twitter found out about India and I have been having such a good time watching black people make fun of streets.
Speaker 3: It's the greatest shape. This is a decade old battle. This goes back. I mean it's a couple of years. Yeah, black people. I just discovered recently. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: Oh two years ago there was you know, it smells crazy in there, and it was like it was a gang.
Speaker 3: War between India and African Americans.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: But that I don't feel like the culture has created this or pushed this in some sort of way. And it's I mean, it's hilarious. It's got all the viral potentiality, and it was allowed to go viral and then it was allowed to stay up there. Now we have been presented this argument almost it makes me feel like like a double switch, like they want us to choose the America first kind of argument. The response from Elon, I don't get it. I think the response from Elon might not. I don't think it's more about people disagreeing with him. I think it's about the way that they did. I don't think he's ever been through this. And there is a sort of mental stress that you get when you're on Twitter, especially if you're addicted to it, and then you get dog piled like and sucks. Yeah, it sucks. Now, it sucks. I've never been wrong, but I have been dog piled. Me too, never go wrong, but I've been done piled and I don't like it. It's like I put the phone down and I'll walk away for the rest of the day because I'm like, this is I know how it works. It'll blow over. But it's just like I can't look at it right now because it's like it's literal mental anguish.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and if you engage with it, which Elon was and did, Yeah, it is. It is backbreaking, especially if you're used to being really beloved, which Elon by and large on X is, and also the VEC is too. This is really the first time that the Veke has had any pushback or significant pushback in the broader I mean there's fringe pushback obviously, but I was I was amazed by her. Let me, let me just keep wrap up this tweet from him, because I want people to understand the full story. So he says, fact, oh, fact, I know multiple sets of immigrant parents in the nineties who actively limited how much their kids could watch those TV shows precisely because they promoted mediocrity, and their kids went on to become wildly successful STEM graduates. This is where it gets. I mean, it's it's already kind off the rails with these Nighties references, but this is where I lost it. He says, more movies like Whiplash, fewer reruns of Friends. Well one, yeah, Friends.
Speaker 2: I do agree with that.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, But have you guys seen Whiplash.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I thought it was tremendous. It's a great movie. It's a great movie.
Speaker 3: But but just keep in mind what it is.
Speaker 4: It's a guy who's pathologically obsessed with learning how to drum if I if I remember correctly, and he's like a car crash.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just saying autistic Yeah, what fucking year does this guy think it is?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It is weird. The references are strange. What's going on?
Speaker 3: He's talking about a better time.
Speaker 1: Really, it's like he maxed out all the information in that long cranium back in like twenty and sixteen, and that was pretty much hit for him.
Speaker 2: There's no more room for anything else.
Speaker 4: He says, more math, tutoring, fewer sleepovers. He's definitely not living in this generation because, as far as I can tell, I don't think kids are doing sleepovers. I don't think that's right with each other at all. That's actually my problem.
Speaker 2: My kids, friends parents are going to try and transom he's not having top overs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is what I'm saying, Like, I don't think kids play outside. I don't think they have sleepovers. I think he's talking about Like, I don't know, this is not the generation we're talking about anyways. He goes more weekend science competition's, fewer Saturday morning cartoons, more books, less TV, more creating, less chilling, more extracurriculars, less hanging out at the mall.
Speaker 3: Can No one hangs out at the fucking mall, but I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to let me interject for a second here. This was the worst possible game plan from a dude who was wildly intellectual and seemingly has his finger on the cultural pulse. To then attack nostalgia as if that was going to work out is an insane move.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's basically describing Stranger Things and saying Stranger Things sucked, and it's like, no Stranger.
Speaker 3: Things, Stranger Things for Kids was awesome. He should reply, You should reply to me like Stranger Things was a great series.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this feels weird.
Speaker 1: Though to me, it just feels like a really a wild miscalculation, one that even I wouldn't make. It's like, I would never think that it would be a good idea to attack the things that are I analogic to a people.
Speaker 4: But but you're right, and obviously, like he's lost some he expended political capital with that message, and he lost some support. There is a lot of people that now really don't like for VIC. I'm not one of them. I still think at the core of it, the argument he's making is valid that if you want America to win the next century, you're going to need to continue the practices that brought in the best of the brightest that the world has to offer in order to do so. That does not mean that I want to continue with h one bs. I think the ones are awesome because they are truly hard to get. These are the Victor women, Yama's, the fucking seven foot five freaks that come across and they totally revolutionize the basketball game or the NBA that like, I want all of those people to become Americans. I think it's fucking fantastic. The the h one bs seem to be a kind of a convenient workaround for what amounts to indentured servitude that these these like middling Indian do to Chinese people. They get a job with a corporation that if they lose that job, they're deported. So these people are They work endless hours, they get paid doug shit, and that's like.
Speaker 2: It's just a risk getting fired at all, and.
Speaker 4: You can't risk getting fired or else you get ejected back into your third world country. And you're like, I don't want that to happen, So I'm gonna do yes, boss. I'll work fucking twenty hours a week. I'll sleep on my lunch.
Speaker 3: You know, the fucker's out of here, get them out of here. Like again, I agree, I agree what you're saying. I agree with what he's saying. I think he's saying it with a brown face, so that's why it doesn't go over and I don't like it. But yeah, get these guys if they're middle of the middle of the tier people like, get the fuck out of here. If you're if you're elite, yeah, I understand making an exception for you and the white people saying like no, no is no. I'll say no is no. But then yeah, obviously we're if we're presented with a star player, you're like, but come on, like, we'll change the rules a little bit.
Speaker 4: Do you not want Victor Victor Webban Yama to be an American this French freak. Yes, of course you do. It's bad that we've got to give you.
Speaker 3: Gotta give the American kids a shot, like to do these menial jobs. They're just base like button pushers. You know, that's what these people are doing. They're showing up for work and button pushing and anything special.
Speaker 4: The biggest, the biggest problem in this I've I've made this argument before to open borders libertarians, and they will not hear me on it, but I'm absolutely fucking right. A legal immigration destroyed entry level jobs for American born kids. They destroyed it. You do not see fucking any people like everybody I knew in high school. Everybody worked fast food, We worked the grocery stores, we were getting the cars gas station. All of us did. This generation almost none of them do. And it's like, you don't think that's a fucking problem. You don't think that that work ethic that you formulate when you're a young adult, that carries on that that teaches you not just work ethic, but also jobs you don't want to have. So you can kind of reorient as you're going to college and be like, hey, do I want to fucking work with my mind or do I want to you know, hammer shit for that. I don't know what like push you don't have. If you don't have that first step on the ladder, you are fucking dooming these kids. And that's exactly what we've done for the past twenty years, as we've allowed for increasing illegal immigration year after year. And I as maybe these people aren't from California and they haven't seen it, but I'm telling you it has completely absorbed ninety percent of entry level jobs in these in these states that are especially border states.
Speaker 3: It's it's a tragedy for a guy with with the with the brown face and a red dot. So then look and say it's because Boy Meets World is insulting. It's like, wells from years of this policy. Yes, sure the culture does contribute to this in some sort of way, but that's like the sprinkling on the cake, and we take this.
Speaker 4: I think to uh David's point, it's like if he had if he had really emphasized, which I think he should have, was that the latter has been pulled up for a huge percentage of young white men in this country, and they happen to be the majority, or at least the you know, plurality demographic.
Speaker 3: It's still young white men in America. And you've just said.
Speaker 4: Fuck you, you're a racist and you're the problem, and you're basically the bane of our existence as a country. And then and then, oh, you don't get married, you don't have kids, Oh you don't make as much money as your father did or your parents did. You're such a failure in every regard. But here's the reality. The latter was pulled up because of DEEI policies and affirmative action policies that made college admittance more challenging, that made getting into corporate America more challenging. And it's like you've put road stops in front of them every step of their lives, and then you go, why aren't you as good as your parents? And they have to look in the mirror and say if they're not, you know, if they don't understand how the system has been manipulated. Many of them say, I don't know why why am I not doing as well as my dad did?
Speaker 3: And that hurts.
Speaker 4: That hurts any young man that wants to achieve what their parents did before them. And it's like you think that they're gonna just eat that, Like sure, some of them eat it and they become suicidal, or others go the other direction. They go fuck you and they figure out, you know, all of the shenanigans that have been played to actually hurt them and put them at a deficit, and then they become grapers. And it's like, this is my point is that if you don't actually just be honest about this stuff, if you don't stop the shame game of oh, I can't believe that you're this white nationalist shit. It's like, if you don't actually deal with what created this phenomenon, well it's only going to grow and that and that feeds directly into the system that the state is actually trying to work against, which is bigger three letter agencies, bigger spying, bigger you know, gun crackdowns, speech crackdowns, censorship. It's like, you don't want any of that, right I don't, So how about we deal with the underlying problems that is creating the issue that is allowing for the state to metastasize, So I'll get off my mind.
Speaker 1: Well instead, now we're in this in this place where the sort of the stage has been set. There was kindling and now we've got a full blown fire. And that kindling was like all of this resentment of a racial variety, right for all the reasons that you just mentioned, that was sort of boiling up underneath the American cultural surface. And now I feel like we're in this place where you know, I know, I keep alluding to it and you have to forgive me. It's there's something wrong with me, But I go it looks to me as though this really promising kindling was effectively set a flame by these little cultural moments along the way, and where we are now it feels like this whole India conversation like India just you know, got a nail in the coffin because we were already in this place. For those of you who are on Twitter, where I guess you could say the noticing was like at this all time high. And over the past year, I've really gotten this this sensation that so much of the big cultural movement moments, especially the ones of the racial variety are are there were organic in the sense that they've been growing. The sentiments have been growing and developing for some time. But the moments that have taken off don't feel organic to me. They feel like somebody taking advantage of this kindling having existed previously. And so I look at this as I don't think it's a joke. Man, I'm not screwing around when I say this big Barry conversation and where it was going only two months ago something like that. It was gripping Twitter. It was like you would wake up and you would go, oh no, what did India do? And the we've seen the way memes and virality affect the culture, and we need to be looking at Twitter x as much fun as we're having there very skeptically because I think it is manufacturing high level cultural movements. It's adding the straw to the camel's back, if you will. That's all that it has to do well.
Speaker 4: And I'm just trying to, I guess, identify the existing straw that's on the camel's back already and being like I'm not interested in having this camel collapse. And it's like the camel is the country. Sorry I'm playing off this analogy way too.
Speaker 2: Much, but the camel is the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and if these Indians keep coming here, it's gonna become camel country.
Speaker 2: Now I'm sorry, I'm just they.
Speaker 3: Don't even have camels raise.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I think this is like I'm genuinely concerned, and I think that's that at the end of the day. That's really why I do these Twitter spaces is to understand the pulse a little bit better because like, I don't have this worldview. I am not a white nationalist, like I'm not, but I really do understand the phenomenon, like when you have black people that basically sound like white nationalists from the nineteen eighties, like Myron Gaines does. He sounds he sounds like David Duke or some shit. It's like this is a this is a phenomenon that is not it's no longer racial either, Like this is just a young American man thing like they are seeing that they are being replaced. I know I can't say that, but that's that's how they feel. And if you don't fucking if you don't deal with their concerns, young men are the most dangerous people in any culture, anytime, all over the world. That's just fucking reality. And if you're going to abandon them and shame them and disenfranchise them and then and then.
Speaker 1: Tell them that their childhood is the reason for why they suck today everything that they loved from, I.
Speaker 3: Think that's a huge mistake by Veck. I don't think he meant it that way. Again, he's right in his message, just like you got to know when you can say it. I know what I can say and what I can't say, and what people will be mad at because of how I'm representing myself. That's kind of tone deaf for somebody who should know a little bit better. But yeah to the Ron Gaines thing these and this is a like a peak Conyonis thing I have. But Merry Christmas. This has been like three years since he docks you. But he said, he said one thing, and I'll never forget. He's like the empire's collapsing. Start building what you want to see in its stead. And the guy like my, a guy like Myrone Gaines and uh Andrew Tate. We talk about this a lot, this red pill movement. They're building this thing. They've they've successfully seen what's wrong with men. They've positioned themselves in a way to say, follow me, young young disassociated men or disaffected men, and we're going to move in this direction. And the direction they're going, young men, you don't want to go in that direction.
Speaker 1: It's a huge problem because it is it's a it's a power vacuum that's been created and something needed to fill that weight, something needed to step in its place. And I think the most damaging thing stepped in its place, and it's this idea that men need to be with a high rim of women, and men need to be driving bugattis. They need to be shirtless at a long table, eating dinner nightly with a bunch of other shirtless men smoking cigars.
Speaker 3: That's all wrong.
Speaker 2: It's all wrong.
Speaker 1: Can we just roll back to take responsibility? Try to make your community better, try to better yourself, find someone, love someone, raise a child, raise a family, contribute to society, you know, maybe strengthen your relationship with God if you believe you are having a creator.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is this is why, this is why I love this.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know this just being able to analyze this stuff and kind of because I have a large account, whenever I go into these spaces, I'm always brought up to speak. Whichever space I'm in, I always get to talk. And that's fucking fantastic because you know, when you have a smaller account, it's much harder to get the mic. But because of that, I get to engage with these people. I get to actually like and and and just listen to And it's like it's so obvious that this phenomenon is not going away. And you know the State would love to just turn them into terrorists and right and start to run predator drones all over the United States. Like I shit, you not, Like that's I guarantee you. They're already talking about that. So it's incumbent upon us, especially people that aren't white nationalists, which I'm not saying you guys are or aren't.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 4: It's incumbent upon me to fucking actually have a say in this, in this environment, to try and guide these young people a little bit as so like, hey, there's a lot of merit to what the Myron Gains and the Andrew Tate and the Tristan Tates of the world say, but I think that their prescription may be off. Here's why. And it's like, if you want to actually help these these young men and not and not turn them into the inverse where you have basically a black panther movement, well now you have these white panther movement, Like do you want that? Do you want to have this fucking militarized like Patriot Front? Jake Shields just interviewed them, like I don't want that, man, I don't want to fucking live in a country that's identitarian and armed to the teeth. Like that's how you get into really ugly civil wars.
Speaker 3: So this is what it's what the other side did, Like like Michelle Obama did the same thing with you know, feminists in the last ten years, she writes a book about being an independent woman, goes on Ober talks about this and all that. But it's like, you're married to the strongest man in the world, the most powerful man in the world at the time, and you're telling your constituents, don't get married, don't seek a relationship, you know, seek out your career, do this. It's like, but you didn't do that. You you're doing the opposite. And I think, you know, Andrew Tate might be very well doing the opposite as well. And I don't know what they do in that.
Speaker 1: I think he's like, he's like the feminist movement for men. The ways in which the feminist movement has failed women by telling them to focus on the wrong things as very similar. It rhymes with the ways in which this red pill movement is telling again young men, what's.
Speaker 4: Important Again the symptom, not the disease.
Speaker 1: No, no, But what is disheartening is that we had a brief moment where that message was out there and then something happened. And you can speculate as to what that something was. But Jordan Peterson was out there telling people to have families to strengthen their relationship with God to raise children goodness.
Speaker 4: His life was ruined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now to Russia stuck on. Benzo's came back wearing a you know, a two tone suit. And so then the question teaching credentials.
Speaker 1: Yep, and and and to me, the question becomes is that organic or is there other force steering culture? Because you look at the ones that are elevated, and you look at the ones who had all that potential. I have those two books, you know, Twelve Rules for Life and twelve additional Rules Antidote to chaos.
Speaker 2: They were tremendous.
Speaker 1: I took a lot of pointers on how to raise my son from Jordan Peterson. And now I look at that guy as a joke, and it to me, it's not lost on me that somebody would have benefited from that, somebody who didn't want to see that culture come to rise, because that culture is the antidote for chaos. That is the remedy to fixing the holes in the cultural fabric, to bringing cohesion to a United States. Again, that book, if everyone were to implement some aspects of that into their own lives, would fix a lot of the issues that we have.
Speaker 2: And now that guy doesn't exist Yeah.
Speaker 4: What I find fascinating about Jordan is that he understands the you know, scripture and the allegories. Uh well, I don't know if you guys consider them allegories.
Speaker 1: I do, but I think they're allegory within it, yes, because also it's it's multi leveled.
Speaker 3: Sure, but he understands.
Speaker 4: He's so so in depth, and he's he's explained them in such an eloquent way. Yeah, and he's done these these deep dives with I think it's Jonathan Pego or whatever. And yet he still isn't Christian at least he doesn't espouse it fully, he doesn't believe in God. I just I just find that, like, I can't imagine dedicating so many years of my life to that, to understanding that, and then not coming away a believer.
Speaker 3: I think that's fascinating. What do you guys?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was in that camp for a while because I wasn't always Christian, and I was exposed to Jordan Peterson's work before I came to you know, epiphanies and realizations and and changed my aim, and I was very much on board with that. It was only like later on that I realized, like, no, there is truly spiritual aspects that are very real that are surrounding us at all times, and he's missing that element. Now, I can only speculate as to whether or not you have this character who is steering the culture and then gets this one very important detail drastically wrong and the damage that that does in the in the long run to a people. But I think it's probably a little bit easier to look at Jordan Peterson like a boxing coach who is a phenomenal teacher but cannot box themselves very many cases.
Speaker 4: Ah, interesting, that's great, that's a great comparison. He's uh, he's Freddie Roach, even though Freddy Roach was a boxer, so.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: But he's training like Manny Pakiao and everything, and he's training like the best of the best on the planet when he himself is not quite that.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting too, when you go through Benzel withdrawals, you get the shakes just like Freddie Roach. Jesus sorry, this this this is a that's the type of fucking comparison that very few people could make. Because I'm a huge, huge boxing fan and a huge like political contar fan.
Speaker 1: So that's like, all right, look there is a lot of strange stuff, right if you want to get into the conspiracies, people think that it's actually like Sasha Baron Cohen is now, you know, whatever the case may be, is is Jordan Peters. I think it's funny, and I've seen, you know images that I go, well something to that. But the fact of the matter is he went away for a period. He came back a dramatically different man. Something happened to Jordan Peterson that we're not privy to, and something made him pivot in a direction that forever tanked his reputation. And by the way, it's so much more than a reputation because at the time he was and I don't like to do this to human beings, I really don't, but he was like a beacon of hope for young men in America. He was exactly what we do not need, exactly what we do not need the Tape Brothers. We do not need Myron Gaines. We need who Jordan Peterson was.
Speaker 3: Got.
Speaker 4: I gotta say this, though, I have to interject, because I agree with you. I think to Jordan Peterson represents a much better message to young men, particularly when it comes to the fact that he's been married for decades and decades and has a loving family, and yeah, like no doubt he's a better role model.
Speaker 2: How jorder bang Myron Gaines.
Speaker 4: Take attention allegedly, I have no.
Speaker 2: The worst possible out.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. That's the worst criticism of Jordan Peterson his daughter. Listen, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Your kids are gonna do whatever they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Here's the point I was gonna make, though, It's not if you believe that it's an opt to destroy Jordan Peterson, you have to recognize that this is not just against Christianity, this is not just against a positive role model.
Speaker 3: This is about.
Speaker 4: Dispiriting young men entirely because Andrew Tate does not represent a Christian you know, get married, settled down, have his role model. Yeah he's Muslim too now, but they still destroyed him too. So what I take away from that is.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it looks like Jordan Peterson was a year in jail.
Speaker 1: But he's crushing it right now. Didn't you see him doing lat lifts on Christmas alone?
Speaker 3: He's out doing the same thing. He's out doing the same thing he's doing before. Though, like Jordan Peterson is very much not. Yeah, he's a shell for the Daily Wire, He's a shell of what he was before. And it's like, yeah, again, if we're going to talk about Christianity being subverted, he's like, well, now you know who's the majority of white men that he's reaching in America? It would have been young Go ahead, see.
Speaker 4: But see, this is this is why I respect Andrew Tate more than I do Jordan Peterson. That's gonna upset a lot of people, and I don't give a fuck because it's true. Andrew Tate spent months and months and months in prison and he doesn't fucking stop. He doesn't relent, he doesn't really even change his message. In fact, he fucking kind of goes harder.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: That is not Jordan Peterson. Jordan Peterson doesn't have that in him. He is not a fighter. He said, you know, lineup, get your jab everything else. He fucking caved every time. Yes, uh, Kavanaugh hearings, He's like, step down, Trump, He's like, step down.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have the backbone in the fire like in the heat of battle. Andrew Tate, for all of his fucking flaws, and there's plenty, he has that big time he had, And I think that's what I like about Andrew Tate. That's the message that I hope that young men take away from a person like Andrew Tate is that like, even if some of these hurdles that have been put in front of the Tape Brothers may have been the of their own making, they still are fucking fighters.
Speaker 3: To the death.
Speaker 4: These two brothers sat in prison next to each other and said we will sit here until we die. We don't give a fuck, and they talk about it all the time, and I'm just like, that is awesome.
Speaker 3: Like, I fucking love my brother.
Speaker 4: I could totally see like if the fucking system was coming after me and my brother, we'd just be like do push up, push up, fucking smoke a cigars, just like try trying to bang the prison guard. Like that's exactly what I would do with my brother if we were locked up in prison.
Speaker 3: So when I see that in them, it's inspirational. That's that's the.
Speaker 4: Type of shit that like, young men don't get that. You certainly don't get that from Jordan Peterson. So in that one arena, I like the Tape Brothers better I do.
Speaker 1: I would say that for Peterson is if you were to speculate, and it's only speculation that what he was exposed to was genuine and horrifying and what the Tates went through was some sort of theater.
Speaker 2: But that's conjecture and speculation.
Speaker 4: If you don't think so.
Speaker 3: If you take one guy and you put him up and you lionize him and you follow everything he does, you're creating a god or Jesus type. Don't do that with people. People are people. But said Jordan Peterson was great at what he did. His lane was perfect, and that that kind of attitude, that masculine energy that Andrew Tate does bring, not like some like he does a lot of weird stuff, but that that aspect of him. I would want my son to see that and be like, do you see that shit? Follow that? But what he says about woman, that's a bad idea just apart from him there and follows.
Speaker 2: Can't we get like a buff tan shirtless Jordan pears?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So instead, can't we get a Jordan Peterson that smokes cigars and doesn't wear a two tone suit and does drive a Bugatti like I want?
Speaker 2: I do want that? Or maybe not a Bugatti.
Speaker 1: Something just like a really nice classic oldsmobile, Like it's something in nineteen eighty something that's a really good condition, and he's putting out that instead. Right, He's like, go back to uh, to nostalgia, you know, instead of whatever the fuck we're got.
Speaker 4: I think this is actually good. This is actually a good way to end it too. I think that your your heroes are always flawed, Like they're gonna be flawed. So the the important thing is to like that that in itself is a lesson to young men, is that you you're going to have to pick and choose the best aspects of your role models. Because like Kobe Bryant was awesome and he was an unbelievable psychopath when it came to training and practicing and shooting and everything else, but he's also bad teammate. Okay, Like, so do you want to be that guy in your life all the time because you're gonna fucking destroy some you know, familial bonds and friendships and shit like that. But like, do you want to have his work ethic when you need to? Yes, yeah, you do so. And then Jordan Peterson, do you want to understand you know, uh, philosophy and a really deep level and be able to apply it and still have strength but also be sensitive. Yes, do you want to have the fucking animalistic fight fight fighter instincts that the Tape Brothers represent.
Speaker 3: Yes, take just.
Speaker 4: A sprinkle from all of these people and then formulate the best version of yourself. And I think that's that I hope is what young people will do. And then also take the the the wit of Nick Fuents while we're at it, all right, anyways, Yeah, I just I just want to upset people by that's upsetting.
Speaker 2: I think that was that was great, lot of sense. That's the problem should be doing.
Speaker 3: The problem comes is when when they put people under a microscope and you see it happen all the time, and it's you know, I'm guilty of it as well, but like they're just people and when you really look at them and you look at their characteristics and whatever they're representing, it's like it doesn't add up to what you built in your head. And young kids are going to do that. But uh, that's why that I think that's why the most important message is God and Jesus Christ, Like, look up to that, don't look up to me, don't look up to all these other people like, there's already an archetype that has been well developed and there's a story. If you want to follow that like the perfect person, that it's there for you. If not, you've got a bunch of shitty recreations of it that will eventually lead you astraight if you follow that to the logical conclusion of wherever they're bringing it, they always they always will, and I will too, so will Clint. Like you, you don't want to be like me, We're gonna do something wrong. Don't just don't do that. But before you end, Clint, I just I did want to say. I wanted to apologize to fucking nobody.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nobody. I'm not apologizing. I mean you took the bait, and yeah, it is what it is. For those who don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh, Top went to war with Tim Pool a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that on Christmas. It was on Christmas too. Wasn't happening on Christmas? People lost their ship.
Speaker 2: I ratioed Tim Poole on Christmas.
Speaker 3: Everybody can ask me before you before you go, Clint, you said that he was so I I sort of believe what you're saying that he was playing along as well, which is a very stupid move to do. Number one. He was I think a little bit, but I felt like it was like I talked to him for a half an hour after all this went down.
Speaker 2: So I was having fun with A. I was having fun.
Speaker 1: I the line with the Infinity pool, I said, can you I want to be on the show, but I've never been on an Infinity.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing though, if we would have been doing that to tim ir L, like to his face, I think he would have gotten red and got mad. I don't he doesn't seem like the dude that plays along. But for him to answer me back, it made no sense to answer me back at all. It just that was the characteristic yeah, and but then not just answer me back once five times repeat. Is like he cycled and like he called us retarded a number of times. He called us invalids. It's very funny and everything we responded back, he threatened me, I don't give a fuck. What'd you say? That was an odd That was an odd backhanded threat. I don't know, Can I can I explain it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You please?
Speaker 4: Okay. So the point was he had had you on his show, and like if you if you get invited on a show and then you turn around and you blast somebody, you're not gonna get invited back, Like that's natural, right, and you you know this, I wouldn't like, are.
Speaker 2: Some things that are more important than being invited back?
Speaker 4: Principle Maybe no, of course, and that's totally fine. I'm not sure what principal Top was going after Tim four in this regard, but anyways, he was just making the point that like, are you going to do this and then when you don't get invited back on use it as evidence that the Jews are controlling him? Like that's yeah, I know, I know you're going to But he's he's saying, it's your actions. And this is what I talked to him about, is he's saying like that's essentially what Candiceton's has done. Like she's her audience is still thriving, but she's lost all of her sponsors. But because of you know, because of that, she can now turn around and say, see, everything I'm saying is true because I lost my sponsors, because everything I'm saying is true, And it's kind of the circular reasoning, whereas maybe not everything you're saying is true. Maybe there are aspects of it are true, but it's also not palatable for advertisers. Like I don't know how long.
Speaker 3: You're gonna drag this episode out, but listen, it started because the Babylon Bee was once again being subvertive and doing this weird, wishy washy thing where they're like, we're Christians, but fuck for the Virgin Mary and she liked this. Tim kind of cover for them.
Speaker 4: He well, he made a joke about crampis, but yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this is we know what it is. Listen. It's it's also insulting. It's insulting for like the people that do understand what you're doing. And I understand you've got friends and you've got interest, fine, but I'm gonna call you out on it when you do it. Then he plays coy. I just said, I said, hey, already on the Daily Wire payroll. If you sell, I don't give a shit if you don't. Whatever, this is a joke, he answers, And what a Santa have? Now you're playing stupid? What a Santa have to do with crampus or the Daily Wire? Yeah, I know your audience is filled with retards, but I know what you're doing here, and you've been doing it for a while, and it's fine. This is how you get paid whatever this is. And this is also maybe what you believe. If this is what you believe. Cool. I don't know what Timpoole believes that At this point, I stopped trying to figure it out, so I just said, just keep running cover. And then he goes, you're retarded, and I go, you're the Michael Malice line. He answers back again, this is the threat, is the intention to destroy all opportunities for yourself so that when people start avoiding you, you can blame the Jews. All right, I don't all opportunities by talking to you or by telling the truth. As I see it, is that the opportunity because you have nothing to offer me, like I went on your show.
Speaker 4: I know, and from your perspective, I completely understand why you took that as a thread. Let me get that out of the way. What he's saying is if you get invited on a show like look at look at Milo or Laura Lomer, like, they fucking go ballistic on people like do you think that they've been canceled and that's why they don't get invited back on Glenn back or whatever. It's like, no, you don't get invited on things because at a certain point you just come across as so fucking dangerous and toxic that people stop giving you those those invites. So he's saying, you're behaving in a toxic fashion and you're gonna lose opportunities, and then you're gonna blame the Jews as evidence of like, look, I'm I'm being persecuted because of my beliefs his mister, as opposed to my actions. So that's that's the point.
Speaker 3: He Here's what's happened though, because and I know Tim Poole's in a different tax bracket than all of us, and I understand that he's got millions of followers and all that. And I also understand that he's got those millions of followers by showing up at ou Occupy Wall Street right when this whole racial stuff started to happen. I don't know when it started to the full part, Tim, But here's the deal. You have this audience now that you have to play nice with or you'll lose everything. Me I'll say this, I don't give a fuck who hears it. I know exactly who I am, and I know people know who I am, and whether I'm successful or not, that's completely up to me. But up until now, I've used this strategy of saying what I think with a little bit of humor in telling the truth, and I don't care even if it's come off bombastic and people don't like it. I've said what I think. And at the end of the day, why the fuck else would I buy this microphone and sit here for hours at a time to say it. You can't do that anymore, Tim, Okay, And this was maybe it wasn't a threat, but maybe it was an admission on his part. And I'm sorry that you can't say and whatever blame the Jews, whatever Storwman you'd like to create for the next SIAP that's brought upon us. You can't say what you want. That's sad, dude. I don't even know if what you have to say is is even valuable because I've never really heard you say what you really think. I love to know what you really think, but you're telling us that you've never been candidate your audience. I'm gonna be candid. I'm gonna see where this fucking lands. I've been canceled from a bunch of shit. I've landed on my feet every single time, and every single time I've been better off for it. I'm in a better situation with my family, my friends, the people around me, and my mental sanity for being able to say what I think in this this end end of days scenario. So that's where I'm at with it.
Speaker 4: Well, and here's the truth, like there is is Actually I know about this because of my business school. It's upstart versus established business. Like we are upstarts, he's an established business. Upstarts are much more provocative. They take risks, they do things that the major corporations simply can't. Tim, as far as a political commentator goes, is a major corporation. So he's not going to be able to take the risks that you and I can, so more rigid. Yeah and again, and I just understand that, And I guess I don't take it personally like I know Tim personally. I know I know his beliefs. I think that he is just a much more moderate person than you are, or I am, for that matter, And I think oftentimes people assume that he's like he's he's running away from Topics to try and keep his advertisers. Maybe I don't think so. I think that he genuinely thinks that there is a level of I don't know, kind of delirium when it comes to this Jewish stuff, Like he thinks that it's overstated and that it's it's kind of derailing the right wing. I tend to agree that it is a little bit fucking over the over the top. So that's why I see all sides of this, and I just I just come in the middle. Here's the problem. I'm friends with too many fucking people I like. I like a lot of people, a lot of people like me, and I don't know, I can't like, I can't moderate all this shit between everybody. So I'm just like, you go to war on Christmas. I don't give a fuck. I love you both. You know, figure it out. Perhaps i'd be more.
Speaker 2: Is one thing. I don't think top was mad, and I.
Speaker 3: Know I wasn't mad at all. I'm just kind of like giving you a fiery monologue here because I may maybe i'll clip it later, but I listen, this is this is what people do. Like, I don't even know when he's yelling at people for whatever Jewish shit. I don't even know if he means it, like I don't. We don't know. What I will say though, is that you know, if I do know somebody in real life, i'd be a lot more uh reluctant to be like, you know, fuck this guy or say whatever I'm gonna say about him. I met you in real life, I like, it didn't really come off as even a person.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a very bizarre experience. And I don't know how from what I've heard, a lot of other guests have had that same experience. And honestly, you know, if you've been blessed, you've been blessed or given this opportunity, and like I said, you're fucking squandering it. Every chance you get, you squander the culture. You get like you're sitting on a business tens of millions of dollars, you're about to have a kid, like, dude, why you why are you so like mad? Why are you so like? It just wasn't it wasn't good. So that's why when I see him, he's just numbers, like it's just ones and zero's on the screen that I'm art, that I'm that I'm talking with back and forth. It's not like not a person and I met you in real life too, but it's like no personality there, there was nothing. It was. It was bizarre. You had a different experience. I didn't. It was very weird. No, And and.
Speaker 4: I'll just to defend your position. I have. I've gone on the show I don't know ten times or whatever, and that that particular appearance, he was as guarded as unfriendly. He was just having a bad day, honestly. Like, but like, if I was you and that was the only time I ever met Tim Poole, I'd be like, fuck this.
Speaker 3: Guy, Like that's exactly how I feel about you.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so this is why, this is why I am understanding of both sides here. But I also understand from Tim's perspective. He's like, I've given all these people, you know, this huge platform. I don't tell them what they can't say. I mean, he may argue with you, but like that's cool, Like you you should be allowed to, you know, argue with someone you disagree with. And then they're fucking flipping out on me on Christmas, Like what's this about?
Speaker 3: Actually, So the original tweet was like two days ago, which was it was the weirdest thing. I don't know why he even replied to that. It was on like the twenty third, and he because he's.
Speaker 4: Sitting there on Christmas looking through his fucking replies and he sees one of the more liked ones is He's like, didn't I have this guy on my show?
Speaker 3: Why is he shitting on me? And then he replies and he fucking he fell in the trap, Like that's what happened. Oh yeah, he felt that's the game. That's the game, baby, and uh, it is what it is. We had a lot of fun. I'd like to go in a hot tub with you, Tim.
Speaker 4: I've done that before on a yacht in Miami. Anyways, Uh, tell people where they can fall, you guess?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Top Oh yeah, you can follow us at Nephlim Death Squad. Email us at nephlimd Squad if you got any crazy stories. I'm just putting it out there. We do a show every week or so where we read these crazy, supernatural, whatever kind of stories from whoever. So I love to hear what kind of crazy shit your audience went through. Follow me on top lops if you like people that dunk on. Tim Poole toplopsa dot com for merchandise. You got Liberty Lockdown merch, Nephlim Death Squad merch.
Speaker 4: There you go, new Liberty Lockdown polo. You got the black ll It looks sick. I'm wearing it right now for the audio listeners. But yeah top loops dot com. Grab one where to work and then have everyone think that you're a huge Lakers fan, but in fact you're just a Liberty lockdown cycle.
Speaker 3: You're a white supremacist.
Speaker 4: If you want to support my work, subscribe on x at Liberty Lockpod or Liberty lockdown dot locals dot com.
Speaker 3: We love you guys.
Speaker 4: Have a merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I'll see you guys so peace.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. Please can you walk home to liberty ain't come? But yeah, it's on homes. Where did it come from? And where did he