Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Scientific director at Invite Health, and Happy New Year's to everyone. We're into twenty twenty five. Can you believe that? And as you are probably listening right now saying, hey, why is doctor Amanda on right now, we are on at seventh already moving forward, so we are very excited about this. We are going to be on from seven thirty until nine o'clock bringing you the latest and nutrition research and all of what is great when it comes to wellness. So I have a lot to cover in today's first half hour, but you're gonna want to stick around because then we have Jerry Hikey coming on at eight o'clock. So we have so much going on at Invite Health, including our holiday buy one, get one free sale is happening right now, so as we enter a new year, you can save on all of the Invite Health formulations, which is a wonderful thing because this is the main time of the year when people start to kind of reevaluate, do some self check ins, have those New Year's resolutions that you set for yourself, and usually health and wellness is at the top of that, and we want to make sure that you achieve your goals for twenty twenty five when it comes to wellness, and this can be complicated at times, we get that we've all been through this, and this is one of the fun things about my position at Invite Health and for all of our nutritional experts at invite is we recognize that when it comes to making these different lifestyle modifications, it's not always easy. Because we all have walked in your shoes. We have all been at a point in our lives where we've had to do those self check ins and those health assessments and say what can I be doing better for myself many many years ago. I know, like many Americans, I tried to fool myself and convince myself that I was, you know, doing everything right, eating fairly healthy, getting in enough exercise, eyes, you know, getting good sleep. Sleep actually has always been fine on my end. But stress. I thought I managed my stress really good. And I don't know who I was trying a kid at the time, because when we think about, you know, going to medical school, that's a whole different bag of stress. And I thought I managed it quite well, but I don't think I really did. So, so I credit a lot of where I'm at now to the lifestyle modifications that I've had to kind of establish along the way, which includes adherence to a Mediterranean diet, which I'm very very good at doing now, and of course sticking with my daily supplementation routine. Now, what I take every single day is certainly going to vary from what somebody else takes, what Jerry Hickey takes, but we all have a personalized approach that we can take when it comes to wellness. So, you know, am I taking the performance multivitamin or would be you know, core multivitamin be the best suited for me. This is when you want to speak with one of the nutritional experts because we want to be able to identify which nutrients in the Invite Health product line are best suited for your specific needs. And of course you can go to our website invitehealth dot com and you can see all of the different products. But if you happen to have questions on any of the products that you see on our site, please reach out to us. You can stop by any of our stores we're open seven days a week, or you can give us a call. We're happy to patch you through to one of the nutritional experts. We've got folks who have been with Invite Health for so many years and are so well versed when it comes to helping you achieve those goals. So, as we enter into a new year, this is the time where everybody has these at let's just call them lofty new New Year's resolutions. And I always say, first and foremost, we want to set a resolution, especially if we're dealing with our health, that's attainable and most importantly sustainable. I always say when people hit a new year, I'll say, oh, you know, I want to lose fifty pounds or I want to lose twenty pounds this month. You want to do things in a way that you know you can actually achieve it, that it's going to be an attainable goal for you, and then also that it's going to be sustainable. You don't want to drop a bunch of weight only to then gain that back. And the reason why I bring up weight is this is usually the first area where people say for the New Year, I want to lose weight. Maybe I packed on some extra pounds during the holidays and I want to be able to shave that weight off. So this is probably the number one area where people reach out to us as we can get into the new year, is what can I be doing to to help lose weight now? The other area is how do I better manage stress? So those two areas are the main focus when it comes to New Year's resolutions. And some folks say, you know, I want to try and get better sleep. I want to you know, have more energy, I want to exercise more. Whatever your resolution is, or perhaps you didn't even set one, And that's fine too, because every day should be a a new day, right and every day we should be thinking about what we're doing when it comes to our diet, to our exercise, to how we manage stress. All of these in totality lead to a more well rounded wellness journey for yourself. I always say the goal is to age gracefully, and I remember hearing that term so many years ago and thinking age gracefully. Well, yes, everybody wants to, you know, get older and be healthy while they're doing that, But there's actually a way that you can do this where it's quite easy and you can feel good energy. I always look at myself and say, I have so much more energy today than I did twenty years ago, and I think, well, how is that possible? Because I'm getting chronologically older, so one would think I would have less energy. But it is because of those lifestyle modifications that I made so many years ago that has led me to the point where I do have really great energy every single day. And I credit that to taking my Invite health supplements every single day, the performance small Ti vitamin. During the winter, even though I'm in Florida, I still like turning to our Coco HX. The power of those Coco flavinols. I cannot express to you the impact that our Coco HX can have at a cellular level for you. And if you look at the science, and you know, we're very deep rooted in the science at INVITE. The science behind cocoa flavonols is so incredibly impressive because we're not looking at milk chocolate, and this is always a clear distinction. We're not thinking about, you know, a candy bar. What we're thinking about is the cocoa bean itself and the wonderful antioxidants, those powerful flavonols that are contained within that cocoa bean. And when we are taking the cocoa X, not only do we get the power of the coco flavonols, we are also getting this wonderful blend of fruit extracts. So you may think, well, why would I add the fruits with the cocoa to heighten the antioxidant capacity. I always say it's very easy for our bodies to get run down when it comes to our antioxidant defense system, and we want to think about that on a daily basis. You know what happens throughout my day that can diminish the total amount of antioxidants in my system, leaving my cells exposed to potential havoc that can be coming from toxins from foods that we're eating. If you're eating processed foods in particular, which have a lot of chemicals and pesticides, but also things that we come in contact with, things that we are touching as well as things that we are breathing in. So we want to be able to have our antioxidant defense system always at the ready. This is just as important as when we think about our immune system, and as we're into cold and flu season, of course we want to zero in on our immune defenses with formulations such as the Immunity Chex, which partners up vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc. But we also have the probiotic Immune which is a wonderful blend of healthy bacteria partnered with vitamin D and zinc. So and you can take the two in conjunction with each other, so they work lovely synergistically together. But once again, talk to one of our nutritional experts as to how to best use those products based on your specific needs. But the antioxidant defense system on me divert. Back to this. This is really critical because we come into this world equipped with our own antioxidants. We have coenzyme Q ten in the body, we have superoxidismy tastes, catalase glutathione, vitamin C, vitamin E, all of these are already in our body, but every single day, as we get up, as we commute to work, as we're interacting with someone who's maybe uh coughing and crouping at the office, all of these things can start to lower our total antioxidant defense system. And if we get to a point where our antioxidant levels are too low now, our cells start to age faster, and we don't want that to happen. So wonderful ways to combat this includes taking in a formulation like the cocoa HX, which is a powerhouse when it comes to antioxidant intake, and it's so lovely to take during this time of year. Like I said, even though I'm in Florida, we still get cold weather down here. Of course, nothing in comparison to what you're experiencing there in New York, but we have a cold front coming in and they're expecting, you know, our highs next week here in South Florida to only be you know, barely creeping into the sixties with the lows and the forties. And you may sit they're in New York right now and laugh and go, oh, that's nothing, but for us here in South Florida, that's incredibly cold because we're not used to that. And even though I'm a Michigander, I have been out of Michigan for so many years, I'm not a fan of the cold anymore. So I will be turning to the to the cocotte HX next time week for sure, and I take a scoop of that. I just add that in with some water and I drink that hot. And the reason why I do that is because it warms me up, but it's also giving me those powerful antioxidants. And you start to look at the randomized clinical trials that have been conducted with those coco flavonols, and they are incredibly extensive. From cardio metabolic studies looking at the benefit of the coco flavonols when it comes to heart function, regulation of blood pressure, and when it comes to cognitive function. We know that those coco flavanols can cross the blood brain barrier and help to enhance our focus. Our attention helps to fight off free radicals that slip through our system and make their way up to the brain. We never want that to happen. So taking your coco HX not only warms your heart, but it literally is supporting your heart and your brain in all of your systems. When you think about the way that your body detoxifies each and every single day. The coco HX, partnered up with those fruit extracts, really packs a powerful punch to help facilitate better liver detoxification. And so you look at all of the different studies. There was a really fascinating one that was conducted Goodness almost about ten years ago now and it was published in the Journal of Nutrition, and it was a twenty four week trial but looking at how coco flavinols actually influence the aging effect of our skin. And they found that in women who were having greater indications of skin aging. And this is quite common for women who go through menopause because once you have this major decline and estrogen, the skin loses a lot of its plasticity. And they found that when they had these women supplementing with coco flavinols like you find in the Invite Health Coco HX, they tested out and they were looking at the wrinkled depth, they were looking at the skin elasticity, they were looking at the hydration of the skin. This is important as well, staying hydrated throughout the winter just as important as staying hydrated in the summer. But they could see that just in a twenty four week period there was a significant difference in the hydration of the skin as well as the skin's elasticity. So when they had some of these deeper wrinkles, they were seeing a major improvement in the look of the skin. So it's really a fascinating way to understand how antioxidants play this really important role as we grow older and if we're trying to age greatfully. Adding in a formulation like cocoax, which we know does wonders when it comes to supporting the lining of your blood vessels. So when it comes to the endothelial health, that's the cells that line your blood vessels, the cocox is very very helpful for that. We also know it can help to regulate blood glucose levels. A lot of times people are surprised by that and they go, well, it's cocoa, But remember we're not thinking about a processed chocolate bar that has sugar added into it in the milk fats. What we're looking at is just the straight cocoa bean and taking out the wonderful antioxidants that are contained within that cocoa bean, and that is what is yielding the benefit when it comes to enhancing insulin sensitivity so that your blood sugar levels are not going through the roof when you eat something. So you can see all of the different ways that oko HX can be so helpful, and it's just a wonderful thing to be sipping on on those cold New York winter days. I do need to squeeze in a quick break, so stick around with me. I have more ground to cover on the flip side. I will be right back. Do you want to kick your new year off right by getting healthy and sticking with your resolutions? We can help with our annual holiday buy one, get one free sale that's going on right now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. Want better focus and attention, more energy, help with losing weight, Contact Invite Health today for a free nutrition consult with one of our experts in store or by phone. We can help Call us now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to Invitehealth dot com to order online, get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free holiday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two that number one eight hundred six three two zero five seven two eight hundred six three two zero five seven two, or go to invitehealth dot com and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Happy New Year once again to everyone. New year, a new you, and Invite Health is here to help you achieve all of your wellness goals. And as you you now know, we're on a half an hour earlier, very very exciting. So every single Saturday you can tune in from seven point thirty until nine o'clock and you will hear both myself and the wonderful, fabulous Jerry Hickey. And he's going to be coming on just after eight o'clock, so you're gonna want to stick around because he's got so much to talk about, including that we're having our holiday buy one, get one free sale, so you want to take advantage of that. Remember, the sales don't last forever, folks, so you want to reach out to us, go to our website, invite health dot com, or stop by one of the stores. I always encourage folks to please ask questions if you have them, because you're investing into your health and we want to make sure that you're taking the right nutrients for your specific needs. So, as I mentioned in the first segment, New Year's Resolutions weight loss, everybody wants to lose weight and we get that and we want to help you achieve that, but we also want it to be sustainable. And when I say sustainable, you want to be able to lose the weight and keep the weight off. No one is a fan of yo yo dieting. This is why crash diets don't work. They just do not work. And you've probably talked to friends, family members, co workers and they say, oh, I did this and I lost ten pounds in just you know, a week and a half wonderful. Check in with them in about a month and ask them do you still you know, have you still kept that ten pounds off? And they likely have not.
Speaker 2: So how do we achieve this?
Speaker 3: Well, we have to make these lifestyle modifications, including looking at what's our food intake, what's our stress level. Stress is a major factor in trying to get you to a healthy weight. If we are every single day combating excess cortisol release, we're going to struggle if we are dealing with hormonal issues, whether that be you're a man going through andre pause or you are a woman going through menopause and it is because of those hormonal fluctuations that you are now dealing with a more difficult time maintaining healthy weight for yourself, or do you have an underlying thyroid issue. There are always reasons as to why this happens. You know. Sometimes we just say, oh, it's because you're just eating too much. That's not always the case. And I think for many folks they feel guilty when they are carrying around excess weight and then maybe they do some comfort eating and I get that. And if that's the case for you, then you want to turn to a formulation like trim HX. Our trim HX formulation is a partnering of a wonderful extract known as Grain of Paradise, and the form that we use is actually a registered trademark form called calorie Burn or BURN has been used in clinical trials and has been shown to be highly effective in promoting that natural fat burning or thermogenesis, along with allowing people to have more successful weight loss. Now this is partnered with five HTP. So when I said you comfort eaters out there, why is that five htp so important? Because that helps your body generate up more serotonin. So when we look at the amino acid trip to fan, so you have the amino acid trip to fan, which we generally do not get enough exposure from just our dietary intake alone. So we look at the trip to fan intake. Because where does most trip to fan come from? We can look at things like seeds and nuts. We already know most Americans don't follow a Mediterranean diet closely enough, so you look at like pumpkin seeds for example, excellent source of trip tofan. People always want to just think of turkey, but you'd have to eat a lot of turkey to get enough trip to fan to promote this wonderful serotonin release. So what's our way to kind of skirt around this? If we know our dietary intake of trip to fan is low, we take the trim a checks which gives us five HDP. The five HDP will allow our body to make serotonin. The more serotonin we have, the easier it is for us to regulate our mood response, so it makes us less likely to have those comfort foods and do that emotional based eating. So then that's partnered with the calorie burn this wonderful grain of paradise, and the scientific research behind the Grain of Paradise is incredibly impressive. Roughly ten years ago is when there was kind of this fast track clinical research studies being done the grain of paradise and they found that it can actually help the body increase its ability to burn fat. And in the Journal of Nutrition they reported on this and they were showing that when they gave individuals who were struggling with obesity grain of Paradise, that they could see that the visceral belly fat began to burn off. And I think that this is one of those reasons when you look at a formulation such as trim achex and you say, well, why would they partner up five HDP with grain of paradise. Why not just do grain of Paradise by itself. Well, this is why, because we understand that when it comes to weight loss, it's usually multi factoral, and so we want to hit it on two different ends. We want to not only be able to have thermogenesis the fat burning itself, but we also want to enhance or improve upon our mood. And if we're dealing with the mood based issue, when it comes to maybe you feel guilty. You've tried this diet, it doesn't work. You've tried this diet that didn't work. You went and joined a gym. You're still at the same weight two weeks into your gym membership as you were at the beginning, and the guilt starts to build, which then in turn drives your cortisol levels up, which puts this blockade up for healthy weight loss, because excess cortisol not our friend, and so we have this vicious cycle that occurs. And so when we use the two together, if we're taking our capsule of the trim A checks and this has the five HDP along with that calorie burn which we know has a five time increase and the calories burned over a two hour period. In this we know from the clinical research studies there was a significant increase in the overall metabolic rate within thirty minutes of taking that calorie burn that is contained in Treme checks. So this is a very popular formulation that we offer, and we have so many successful testimonials and feedback on this formulation. When folks start to use it, not only do they feel more optimistic about their weight loss goals, but they're actually starting to achieve those and they're working with one of our nutritional experts on their food intake and keeping a sleep journal and a stress journal. Because remember, we have to look at all of the different moving parts, and we also want to understand is there a hormonal influence to this too that we also need to address because we want to have sustainable weight loss and there are many different ways for us to achieve this, but because we're all unique, we want to be able to identify which nutrients are going to be best suited for you. So trim Achex definitely is a fan favorite. When we came out with this product, we had a lot of inqurease on this and we've had such wonderful success with it, and once folks start using it, they really do see a noticeable difference. So the best way to take this is you're going to take one just before you eat. Now, let's just say you forget, because you know life can get hectic. That's okay. You can go ahead and take it midway through your meal and even at the end of your meal. But the best way to use this is to use it up to three times a day, but ideally at least twice a day. So I always say just before your heavier meals. So maybe that's your breakfast and your dinner. But once again, we can modify this based on your needs. You just reach out to one of our nutritional experts. But you know, you can go onto our website and Bye health dot com and look at the testimonials. You know, the product works. It curbed my appetite and my cravings, and that's what a lot of folks complain about. I have these cravings, you know, maybe it's after dinner. I want to go get into the all of the suites. I want some cookies, I want some ice cream. This is going to help blunt that craving effect. So it's definitely a product that you want to to check out. Also, the probiotic weight excellent choice. It has the Biffidobactrum BREVEB three, that strain of healthy bacteria in it that has been shown in clinical trials to help promote weight loss. We have seen in the Journal of Nutrition Science, the feedback report, the data that came from the administration of biffidobactrum BREVEB three in individuals who were overweight. In just twelve weeks of taking biffidobactory BREVEB three, not only did they start to see a significant shift in terms of their visceral belly fat. And that's key because we don't want to be carrying around excess belly fat. That's never a good thing because that's very wearing on the heart and pretty much everything in your system. So we want to make sure that we can avoid that. And so taking the biffidobacterum breveb three that's found in the probiotic weight formulation has been shown to improve upon the way in which your body burns fat once again. And on top of that, they can also see markers for inflammation, including high sensitive C reactive protein levels going down in just twelve weeks. So we're improving upon total body inflammation levels and we're also losing weight. And then that's partnered with the bergison ff that is an artichoke and bergamont extract helps to best facilitate that communication pathway between your liver and your gut to once again allow for healthier detoxication and more successful weight loss, So you definitely want to check those products out. Remember, we have the holiday buy one, get one fre sale going on right now, so do take advantage of that. We're going to be on every Saturday starting at seven point thirty, so do be sure to tune in stick around because after the news at the top of the hour, we've got Jerry Hickey on tap. And if you happen to have questions for me, reach out to me a Williams at invitehealth dot com. That's a Williams at invitehealth dot com And until we speak again, be well. Do you want to kick to your new year off right by getting healthy and sticking with your resolutions? We can help with our annual holiday buy one, get one free sale that's going on right now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. Want better focus and attention, more energy, help with losing weight, Contact invite Health today for a free nutrition consult with one of our experts in store or by phone. We can help Call us now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two that's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to invitehealth dot com to order online, get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free holiday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two that number one eight hundred six three two zero five seven two eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to invitehelp dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. Welcome to Invite Radio right here on WOR, which is a fantastic, huge station, wonderful station. We've been on this radio station for decades, decades. Happy New Year. I want to wish everybody a healthy, fulfilling, happy New Year. I hope your New Year's Eve was as fun as mine. We had some really good friends over and it was nice. At twelve o'clock, we put on Neil Diamond's what's it called Harvest Moon, and we will dance together. If you ever want to dance with your partner. There's no better song on a planet than Harvest Moon by Neil Diamond. In any event having a huge sale, we could call it our holiday cell, we could call it our New Year's cell, but indeed it is a huge saal. You buy any Envy product at suggested retail, you get the second bottle free. Now if we ship it to you and the shipping is thirty five dollars or more, we cover the shipping. So that's like extraponus, right. So I love when we have the sails because I could speak about any product, because every inviyte product is on special. So I want to start the ball rolling by speaking about muscle. It's never too late unless there's something totally physically wrong to start exercising. I lift light weights. I do a lot of reps, but I lift light weights. I walk, I hike, I do a lot of things. No and addition toll the gardening and all that stuff. And if it's like a bad day outside of rainy or freezing cold day, I literally will walk up and down the stairs like fifteen or twenty times. So you know there's always a way to get some exercise, but you have to keep your muscle strong. Muscles protect you. Have you ever heard of doctor say, oh, don't worry. He's in the hospital and it's a dangerous situation, but he's strong. Well. Muscles are needed for healing, and muscles are needed for survival, but they're also needed to prevent you from falling and breaking your hip or hitting your head. So I mean a core thing for muscle, of course, is exercise and drinking enough water and getting all your electrolytes. You know, your minerals and your food and all that. But active HX, that's exactly what I take every day, even the day is what I do not exercise. Active HX is HMB hydroxy methyl butyrate. But it's not just ANYMB, it's the research quality HMB. A lot of people are purchasing HMB from China, and I can't verify the quality of that, to be honest with you, and the purity of that. But our HMB is the one used in the United States in research on athletes, and in research on people stuck in a hospital bed for months at a time, and for people who are frail, and for people who just exercise like me. I'm a healthy guy. I'm pretty strong. I'm gonna be seventy one soon. But I feel much younger than that, and my wife says I act younger than that. But it's called active HX. It's the research grade HMB, really pure stuff, and I take it every day. I generally get some form of exercise every day, whether it's walking up hills. You know, I live over here in Northport, Northport on the no North coast of Long Island, out Suffolk County, and there's a lot of hills here, and the hills are like three blocks long, some of them three and a half blocks long, and they're really steep. So I'll do a bunch of those hills and that makes you huff and puff. Let me tell you, it's the real workout. I mean, your thighs feel it, especially if you're not in shape. But I'll take the HMB right after that. I'll take it. It's called active HX. Now, I apologize if my voice gets a little husky once in a while. It's winter here and the heat's coming up and it makes your throat all risky. And also I apologize if that happens. So it's a tiny scoop, and you take two tiny scoops and any kind of liquid you want after you exercise, whether it's going for a walk or lifting weights or gardening or whatever it is. And the reason I say after you exercise is because your muscles open up after you exercise. This stuff nourishes your muscle. Their studies showing that older people who are stuck in bed for a week or two lose strength and lose muscle, They lose strength, they lose muscle in just a week or two. They lose strength, they lose muscle. But studies and hospitals and people with major injuries or major illnesses, when they gave them this stuff, the active HX, the HMB, that's the research grade, when they gave them this stuff, they didn't lose muscle and they didn't lose strength, even though they were hospitalized for two weeks. Because older people, people like over fifty five or sixty, they lose muscle and strength very quickly compare to younger people. But of course you get it back when you exercise. Yeah, there are people will say, oh, you never get your muscle back. That's not true. You get your muscle back. You have to exercise, lift lightweight. Sometimes it makes a big difference. So I mix active HX with creatine monohydrate. I'm getting my vitamin D. I'm getting my collagen. In fact, I mix the collagen with the creatine and the active HX because collagen makes you We'll get into that later in the program. Vitamin D for your muscle, in your strength. I mean, there's a lot of studies that people who get sufficient vitamin D. I don't mean you have to take outrageously high doses, that's ridiculous. But people who have sufficient levels of vitamin D in their blood, like thirty five or forty much lower risk of falling. They retain their muscle better, they retain their strength better. But I mix the active HX with creatine renohydrate, and that is really the tonic for your muscles when you're over fifty or fifty five. That really is I mean as very safe. But the creatine has a second benefit. Now, just to get back to muscle before I switch tracks here and talk into a second supervalue for creatine. Active HX makes your muscle, it makes your strength. Creatine restores energy. When you take the creatine monohydrate, which is the preferred it quickly is converted to something called phosphocreatine. So when you take the creatine, it's converted to phospho creatine and your muscle, and that keeps on pumping your muscles with energy for strength and endurance, so it keeps you stronger, it maintains your strength longer while you're doing some kind of endurance exercise. So the creatine a model hydrate, is for energizing the muscle. The active HX is for actually making the muscle, and the ActiveX is like a direct segue into creating muscle. Now, creatine has a second supervalue. It energizes your brain. There's a lot of research on this. Creatine is converted to phospho creatine, and phospho creatine is what gives your brain energy and your muscles energy. Phospho creatine and your brain is a super high energy organ The best thing I found for brain energy is creating monohydrate. It just wakes your brain up. Your brain is like a much younger, healthier brain. And they've done all kinds of studies, like they've shown that vegans and vegetarians, when you give them creatine monohydrate a scoop of day, that's all you need, and you connection with any liquid you want. It doesn't matter. When you give them a scoop of creatine monohydrate a day, it actually improves their memory because they're not getting any creatine from meat. Meat has a little bit of creatine, so they're just eating vegetables and grains and mushrooms and things and fruit. So you give a vegan and our creatine, by the way, is vegan. It's not from an animal source. You give them creatine and it feeds their memory. All the rest of us, it gives us brain energy. Because I'm I'm a carnivore. I do eat meat. I ate a lot of vegetables. I don't eat that much meat, but I eat meat, But I ate a lot of vegetables, a good amount of high quality fruits, like like apples and blueberries. But I eat a lot of vegetables and some grains and then I have some meat. So I do get a little creatine in my food, but not enough for your brain. You need that scoop. Now, while we're talking about the brain, alcohore with ALA is sensational for your brain. It's two different molecules and a thing that creates energy in a brain. They feed it directly into the brain cell, so they would help the creatine deliver energy into your brain cell. And when you take alchar with Ala, you're going to notice that you have a better mood. I mean, it's like an antidepressant, really, but it's really safe. It's not habit forming. It doesn't make you sleepy, it doesn't make you it to a zombie or anything like that like a lot of antidepressants will. It simply refurbishes the brain with energy in a very natural way. Because you're supposed to have these molecules in your brain, but there's fewer there's lower levels of these molecules in your brain as you age, So when you put them back in your brain, it makes it easy for the cells to scoop up energy from food, and the cells perform better. And when they're performing better, the entire terrain of the brain improves and your outlook improves. You're like, you're happier, you feel more wholesome, you feel more with it, you feel sharper. So you wake up in the morning and you're like, you know, you want to tackle the world. You feel good about things. You feel like a much younger person. But your brain, your memory is getting nourishment, and it really makes a big difference. So what the alcohol with Ala, your mood goes up. There's no doubt about it. You'll see it. So even if you're on an antidepressant, especially if it's not working well, add the alcohol with Ala to it. Now, I just take it in general. I'm not a depressed person. In fact, I'm an incurable optimist. I'm just optimistic about everything. It's just the way I am. And but even me, when I'm on the alcore with Ala, I wake up in a way I feel fantastic. I really do. I mean like my brain is like with it, and I feel sharp, and I a good mood, and I'm not crabby and grouchy like a lot of people are. It's true, that's not my fault. And the alcohore with Ala also allows you to create neurotransmitters that have declined you to your age. And these neurotransmitters help you think, they help you understand things, they help you unravel complex things, they help you memorize, they help you remember. So the alcore with Ala is truly a tonic for your brain. And I tell people who are concerned about their memory, do the altcore with Ala. I actually give it to three types of people, maybe four, because I do give it to people are ringing in their ears. It helps them a little bit. In fact, the Henry Ford Health Center over in Michigan gives people a combination of alcohol with ALA and rest verritual when they have ringing in the years, which is tonight's. You know, sometimes it's a buzzing sound, but it's it's a noise in the ear when there's no when there's no sound to be heard. And so one group of people I give alcohol with ALA along with cocoa HX and rest verritual for their ringing in the years, and it seems to really help them. A second group I give alcohol with Ala two are people with nerve damage nerve pain. It's fantastic for helping nerve pain. So if you're on gaba penton which is neuronton, or any of those drugs to help with your nerve pain, add the alcohol with Ala you'll see a benefit. It'll help get rid of nerve pain, but it helps heal the nerves. See that's the thing. When you take the drugs like gaba penton, they help with the nerve pain. But they're not regrowing the nerves. The nerves grow from your brain down your spine and go out to your body, and when you have nerve damage, somewhere along the line there's a disconnect. The alcohol with Ala helps to regrow the nerve innings, so it does that in your brain too. I mean, you want nerve innings in your brain, that's how your brain works. So alcohol with Ali use it for people with tonightis, but not alone. I'll add the cocoate checks and respiirtual to it. Alcohol with Ala I use it for people with nerve pain and they can use it safely along with anti drug even amy tripped a line or any of those drugs. They're use it for nerve pain, the lyrica, et cetera. But I mostly use alcohol with Ala for people with memory issues. And a fourth group is I use it for people who are depressed. I mean helps with depression. It's wonderful and it works very quickly with the depression. It kicks in very quickly. So if you started a drug for your depression, and if depression thrug that takes time to work, I would get on the alcore with Ala because within the first week that really kicks in and it lifts your mood. Okay, let's go to a break jury he can you Invite Health. We're having a sale. Here is to deal.
Speaker 3: Do you want to kick your new year off right by getting healthy and sticking with your resolutions. We can help with our annual holiday buy one, get one free sale that's going on right now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. Want better focus and attention, more energy, help with losing weight? Contact Invite Health today for a free nutrition consult with one of our experts in store or by phone. We can help. Call us now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Or go to invitehealth dot com To order online, get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one get one free holiday sale. Contact invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That number one eight hundred six three two zero five seven two eight hundred six three two zero five seven two, or go to invitehelp dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to tell you, uh oh, welcome back to the program. And as you can see, we're having a big sale right now. And some of you may have tuned in earlier, and you'll hear both from me every Saturday and doctor Amanda Williams. So you're going to hear from pharmacist nutritionist Jerry Hickey and you're going to hear from doctor Amanda Williams every Saturday. You're going to hear both of us. So doctor Amanda Williams did the first half hour. I'm doing the major part, which is the hour. So I'm telling you various things for your brain. The creatine monohydrate gives you brain energy. It's fantastic, it's amazing. Alcohol with ala restores metabolism to the brain. If you want to live to one hundred, you have to have good metabolism. Study after study, amazing research shows that it's all about metabolism to reach ninety or one hundred, it's all about metabolism, having proper levels of uric acid, proper levels of blood sugar, proper levels of blood fats. It's all important. And one place that suffers metabolically with age is the brain. In fact, what's probably the worst metabolic disease you can get diabetes. It's not just a disease of sugar. It's a disease of energy, lack of energy. It's a disease of high blood fats, it's a disease of inflammation. But you know, everybody knows the sugar aspect of it, because that probably is the major aspect of it. Well, they call Alzheimer's diabetes type three. Diabetes type one is when your pancreas doesn't release enough insulin. Diabetes type two is you're releasing the insulin but it's not working. And diabetes type three is located in the brain. Like researchers at Columbia University that investigate Alzheimer's call Alzheimer's. Some of the calls Alzheimer's diabetes of the brain because the metabolism of the brain has sunk and the brain can no longer use calories for energy. Alcar with Ala restores the ability of the brain to use calories for energy, because that affects all of us. All of our brains suffer from a sort of malnutrition because we have a metabolic issue in the brain where instead of using food for energy, we're using we're burning the food, and it's kind of like damaging the brain. It becomes a little toxic to the brain. Actually, So the thing is, yeah, you make things like methyic, dioxal, etc. You can look that up. We're not going to go into it. But the alkho with ala restores that pathway, that conveyor belt of shifting the food to go into the brain cell and neverish the brain cell. So the brain works, and that's one reason why your mood is lifted, and that's another reason why the memory improves. But the alkharo with ala is also shunted into a bunch of nerd transmitters. I started to allude to this before the break, Before things like glutemic acid and gabba and acetylcholine, which are needed for memory, and they needed for learning and you know cognitive functions, and they're needed for unraveling problems, et cetera. You create less of those with agent. It's one reason why our memory suffers and we get a little confused, et cetera. The alcohol with ala gives you the raw material to rebuild these nerd transmitters, and the nerd transmitters strut to go back to a normal level and the brain functions better. So I mentioned creatine I mentioned alcohol with ala. If you're talking about the brain, you have to talk about rest virtual. Now, I take all of these things every day. Everything I mentioned, the active HX for your muscles, the creatine for your muscles and your brain, vitamin D, alcohol with ala, rest viritul. I take these every day, and I I could tell you that I'm going to be seventy one. I can easily pick up a study, read the study, understand the study, and remember the study. Even months and months and months later, age has not corrupted my brain function. And one of the reasons for that is rest vitual. Rest viitual does two incredibly important things for an aging brain. Now, the age of your brain depends is highly dependent on your lifestyle and your metabolism, and of course in some people there genes. Some people just have terrible genes for the brain. But even them, you can help offset real issues with the brain if you are exercising and eating properly and taking your multivitamins and things like this, and feeding the brain. So rest virtual, on one hand, acts as a shield for the brain. Not directly, it restores the maintenance of the brain's shield, which is the blood brain barrier. The blood brain barrier keeps things in circulation, preventing them from getting into the brain if they're bad for the brain. So you have circulation going around your brain, right, and you don't want things willy nilly leaving the circulation and entering the brain because some of these things are a disaster for the brain. They'll destroy the brain. They're poisonous for the brain, very toxic. So the brain has all of these active pathways for plucking things out of the blood that the brain requires. So this barrier, it's called the blood brain barrier, lines the blood vessels to the brain and keeps bad things out of the brain. The problem is it gets leaky. It gets leaky, the cells that are meant to repair it are no longer functioning, and you start to get little cracks in the walls of the blood brain barrier and things that are really bad for the brain start to seep into the brain. When you're older, well, the rest veraitual repairs the blood brain barrier of HD cells on the lining of the blood vessels of the brain to rebuild a blood brain barrier, and that keeps bad things out of the brain. I mean, if you look at major diseases of the brain. Like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease, things are leeching into the brain at low levels over a long time that are destroying the brain. So that adds up. So people with Alzheimer's, it's not like major toxins are flooding their brain. The damage to the brain happen over decades. Their blood brain barrier, for one thing, is a little bit leaky, and things are getting into the brain that are either toxic to the brain and killing the cells directly, or they're inflaming the brain, and this is messing up the way the brain functions and slowly poisoning the brain. And it takes decades and then they start to exhibit the symptoms of Alzheimer's. So they had to slow low grade leakage into the brain because the barrier was not functioning, it was getting a little cracks in it. The rest veritrol has been shown to repair the blood brain bearer, so that's the major reason why I take it. But the other reason is it restores circulation to an aging brain. There was this wonderful study in Australia. It was two years long. One hundred women wound up taking rest viirritual. One hundred women wound up taking placebo, and they found that the rest viritual restored circulation to their aging brain by seventeen percent on average. Now that's remarkable. So your brain requires a lot of nutrition, a lot of oxygen, a lot of blood to get it there. The blood vessels, the crotod udies and neck, they stiffen and thicken with age unless blood is reaching the brain and cells are starting to die, and you're getting grumpy, and you're getting forgetful, and all these things are happening. Maybe you're even getting depressed, maybe you're getting anxious, maybe you're getting real memory problems. Well, when Harvard looked at that, they said, well, in general, circulation to the brain declines by ten to fourteen percent. So in this reshour study, circulation was restored to the brain by seventeen percent, perfectly offset the decline in circulations of the brain that occurs with aging. Now, of course that's worse than some people. Some people will have much worse circulations to the brain. So these people, it's really important. People who are really overweight, people who smoke, people who drink a lot of alcohol, people who eat a lot of sugar because sugar damage is allowing your blood vessels. It's called a process called glycation. People with heart disease, the heart is not functioning properly to get the fluids into the brain. People with diabetes, it destroys their brain. People with poor diets and anybody over fifty. Respirtral's a remedy repairing the blood brain bury to keep toxins out of the brain and restoring circulation to an aging brain. Now, there's a lot of studies showing that respiratrail restores circulation to an aging brain. I just mentioned one Reshawce study out of Australia. There was a study out of Berlin, Germany, the max Planck Institute. Some of you might be familiar with the max Plank Institute because they also have a place down in Florida. Some of you were snowbirds. You go to Florida for the winter. I'm here in New York. Now, when the Max Planck Institute in Berlin, Germany gave aging people rest virtual Smack dab improvement directly smack dab on target for improving memory, restoring memory because it restored circulas into the brain. The parts of the brain involved with cognitive functions like learning, discerning, figuring things out, remembering. All those organs in the brain were nourished and they were all reverting to a healthier anatomy and physiology. They were going back to their younger size and their younger function, and they were energized again and work better and in memory improved. So if you're going to do some brain the creating a mount of hydrate gives the brain energy. Alcohol with ala restores metabolism to the brain, which is really important because metabolism to the brain to clench with age, just like metabolism to your muscle and heart and kidneys, et cetera. To cleanse with age, rest viitual And when we come back, I'm going to talk about two other things. So these are all things that can be used for your brain. I happen to take all of them. But what can I tell you. I'll be right back Jerry. He can invite health. We're having New Year's Sale holiday sale. It's a huge sale. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Do you want to kick your New year off right by getting healthy and sticking with your resolutions. We can help with our annual holiday buy one, get one free sale that's going on right now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. Want better focus and attention, more energy, help with losing weight, Contact Invite Health today for a free nutrition consult with one of our experts store or by phone. We can help. Call us now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. Or go to invite health dot com. To order online, get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free holiday sale. Contact invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven two That number one eight hundred six three two zero five seven two eight hundred six three two zero five seven two, or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome back to the program halfree Saturday. If you're just joining us, this program is now an hour and a half long on Saturday morning. Every Saturday. You're going to hear for both doctor Amanda Williams and myself, pharmacist nutricianist Jerry Hickey. So at this point I'm talking about the brain. Uh So, the first segment I spoke about muscle and strength and performance. The second segment, I spoke about the brain, but I'm not finished with the brain. Krill oil. Krill oil is excellent for both the brain and the heart. Now, krill oil is an excellent form of ficioils. It's a great experience because you don't get fish burbs, and it's really well absorbed and it really works, and there's other ingredients in it that are really good for your heart in your brain. So benefits of fish oils are you needed for muscle, You need it for managing the immune system. But one thing they've shown with fish oils is it really keeps the heart ticking at a proper rate. It really helps prevent heart attacks and sudden cardiac death, which is like, you can't have a scarier name than the sudden cardiac death. I mean, there's nothing scarier than that name. So fish oils have been shown in study. You have to study numerous human clinical trials to prevent sudden cardiac death by up to about thirty percent. So that's huge cause if about four hundred thousand people in America are suddenly heeling over and dying from sudden cardiac death every year, if you can reduce that number let's say thirty percent, it's one hundred and twenty thousand people that fish oils would keep alive prevent them from dying from sudden cardiac death. Can you imagine it just by taking fish wols. Now, krill oil has enhanced ingredients for the brain. On the outside of your brain cell, information has to flow very smoothly, so it's called the cellular membrane, and the cellular membrane stiffens with age for a number of reasons. The ingredients in a krill oil make the cellular membrane the outside of your brain cell smooth and allow the even flow of energy in your brain cells, which is good for your mood, anxiety, knowing you have to wake up in the morning, knowing you have to sleep at night. All of these things, they're role dependent on the flow of energy on the outside of the brain cell. So the cellular membrane with age becomes stiffened and energy doesn't flow as smoothly. One reason why we have memory problems, and you know the forgetfulness in the apps in mindedness, like where do they put my keys? Oh? I left them in the lock in the door. One night, I left them in the front door. In the lock all night, okay, or I left, I didn't put on I made, I filled the coffee pot and I never turned it on. Those kind of things. So it keeps the sellular membrane functional. And why is that, Well, it's not only fish swells in there, but you have all of these phosphatides in there that create the cell, the brain cell. You have phosphatittle ethanolamine, phosphatatal inocetol, phosphatittle seine, and phospha tyitle colin, especially phosphatayle coling. And then you have an ingredient that soothes the brain called astes aantin. It's a carotenoid that gets into the brain and shows the brain from inflammation, which is important because inflammation increases with brain diseases and inflammation increases in the brain with age. So you want the ASTs antin in the brain. It's a pink carotenoid. So what's the deal with phosphatitle coling. You have something poster First of all, phosphatyle colin makes the brain cell. It's an important ingredient in the brain cell, but it also allows the brain cell to function. The brain cell works in electricity. The brain cell works in electricity, and you need the phosphatyle coalin to create the vibration on the membrane of the cell, on the outside of the cell, so that the cell can use the electricity. Otherwise your brain is dead. I mean, it's not simple. Without phosphatyle coling, your brain does not exist. So Phospha title colin gets the phosphatides into the brain and the coaling, and that coling is key to memory. You can get coling in some foods, but it doesn't really get into the brain. It works more in your muscles and your liver and your heart and the body's nervous system. The krill oil has the phospha title culling. The phospha title cling gets into the brain and the phosphatyites are used to create the brain cell itself. But that coling is incredibly important because it creates something called acetyl coling. Now let me tell you acetyl colling is missing in brain diseases like people with Alzheimer's or people with Savanna memory loss. They don't have acetyl colling. Aceetyl colling is part of understanding things, figuring things out, memorizing things. It is the key neurotransmitter that allows you to remember things. Okay, in all parts of the body with memory, because there's different kinds of memory throughout the body. Believe it or not, memory is not just in the brain. That sounds crazy. In the brain that memory requires a seatle colding and a seatal calling allows you to grab the information and keep it in the brain and spit it out when you need it. So when you want to remember somebody's name, if you have to remember your going out on Saturday night with your friends to a restaurant. If you want to remember the name of your high school, that's a seatle calling. Problem is that seatle coling levels drop with age. You could probably still remember your first date and your first car and the name of your high school, but you're not going to remember the name of the person you met yesterday or half an hour ago. So the Krill oil is a short fire away to give you the nutrients required to create a seatle coling and a setle coling levels will go up when you go on krill and it really should benefit your brain. Now let's get back to the heart. There's an inflammatory condition that destroys your heart. It also destroys your brain, and the krill oil lowers that kind of inflammation. It's called CRP see reactive protein, and they could do a measurement of fine measurement of it called highly sensitive CRP CRP. CRP is released from the liver when you're inflamed, so low levels that are consistently released from the liver inflame your heart and can lead to blockages and heart attacks and strokes. Krill oil is probably the best thing for lowering that inflammation in your brain, in your heart, but also if it's taking place in your brain. By the way, it's called HSCRP sokrill oil because of the fissu oils lowers the risk of sudden cardiac death. Krill oil lower is the inflammation in the heart that a lot of people have and they don't even realize it. That can lead to a stroke or heart attack or blockages in the heart, and lowers inflammation. Brain feeds. The brain recreates the brain, allows the brain to create a settle coling, which is necessary for your memory and a setal colin levels drop with age, even to the smartest people. So when you take the krill oil, you're creating a setal cling. It's a very important point, and it's a very fine point about taking crill oil versus just fissoils. So that's why I take krill every day instead officials. Now there's a different thing for the brain that I really give it to people with back pain or muscle pain or arthritis. I gave it to my mother. My mother hurt her back. My mother used to be a eucharistic minister until about the age of ninety. Can you imagine that she's amazing. She just turned ninety four. My mother's ninety four, and she's sharp as a button. She's very sharp, very sharp. Is it cute as a button? Okay, she's sharp as attack. She's very sharp, and she is cute. My mother could have been missing Marcus. He was beautiful. Too bad I didn't get her looks. And uh so I sent my mother to buy her curcumin five lox and for her back pain. She hurt her back lifting my stepfather. My stepfather lost it. He was very elderly and he couldn't move physically, and my mother was lifting him once and she broke part of her back and she said, terrible back pain. So she caught me up and I, you know, I helped her find a place that did therapy, et cetera. And I sent her to buy a Kirkman five locks, and I said, to like four battles. I said, you have to take this stuff. And she called me back about two weeks later and she goes, you know something, I'm taking him to buy a Curricuman five locks and for my back. But it's amazing for my brain. It's been great for my memory. So I send my mother bio Kirkman five locks essentially for her back, but it's great for her memory. So why would buyer Kirkman five blocks? It be great for a memory. The biocurcumen is turmeric well absorbed, you know, Kirkuman super well absorbed because it's hard to absorb kirkumen. It's hard to absorb turmeric. And also it's the Frankinson's. The five locks is Frankinson's and they're both great for inflammation like spiral pain. So half the people I give the Biokirkman five locks two are for knee pain and hip pain. The other half of the people I give it to her people would back pain. It's good for both. It's great for back pain. It's great for knee pain and arthritis pain. It's fantastic for pain, it really is. It's not like Advil that you would take biocurcumen because you have a headache, because it builds up in a system. It's not like taking advil. You know, I have a headache I took. I'm not saying me I don't use Adivil, but like somebody might say, I have a headache, I'm going to take to advil. Right, You're not supposed to stay on advil because advil raises your blood pressure, could cause heart failure, can damage your kidneys, can damage your eyes, can damage your hearing. It's not a good thing to stay on. It could cause heart failure. In fact, my mother's doctor says, you can't take advil. It's no good for you. It's bad for your heart, it's bad for your blood person. So by giving her to buy a Kirkman FIVEC it takes a little time, it builds up in the system and the pain goes away, even headache pain. By the way, they even use it for cluster headaches and migraines to a degree. But uh, the bio circt five OC is excellent if you have neck pain, neck pain, nerve pain, back pain, shoulder pain, pain in your fingers, tendonitis, you know, like your achilles achilles heel you have inflammation, or like golfer's elbow or tennis obo fantastic for arthretic pain. I mean, there's all kinds of studies proving in humans it heels arthritis pain. But at the same time, it's feeding your memory because it helps you create memory cells. About twelve years ago, maybe thirteen or fourteen years ago now, they found out that people create memory cells throughout life. The problem is when you're older, you create fewer memory cells. So you were gifted with a certain amount of memory cells. You know, your brain was still developing until like your mid twenties, your late twenties, and you had a certain amount of memory cells. They die, they have to be replaced. So when do you replace the memory cells? When you're sleeping at night, when you go into deep sleep, you build, you create it's stromal stem cells, and you convert them into memory cells. But there are certain things that allowed us to happen. The biocurricumin five lockxin restores the ability that allows this to happen again. So you can convert those stem cells into memory cells. So a young person creates hundreds of memory cells an all the person might not create any. When you take the biocirricumin five loxin, you start creating memory cells again. So that's why I'm using it. I'm using it to restore the creation of memory cells. So I take it with my dinner. I take two every night with my dinner. They've shown that if you do biocurriculman five loxin for the next six hours, your brain is sharper. So yeah, you can take it with breakfast because your brain's going to be sharper for six hours. We don't know why. One of the hypotheses is because it's reducing inflammation in the brain, so everything information is flowing smoother. Another thought is that it's allowing you to create newer transmitters better. They don't exactly know why. Buiokurricuman five locks and makes the brain function better for the next six hours. So it's like instant memory. It's crazy, but it's true. But I take it in with my dinner. You could take You could take one with breakfast, one with dinner if you want. I take with my dinner, so that I'm creating the extra brain so I know there's enough in my system at night while I'm sleeping because it stays in the system about twelve hours. So I'm recreating memory cells. So that's that's an important consideration. That's an important thing to understand. It's called cognitive reserve. So when you're older, you create fewer of these surplus memory cells, so there's no place for the memory go. So if you have cells tainted with Alsheber's plaque or depression, you stuck. But if you take the Biocurrectman five lox in with your dinner and you go to sleep ten to eleven o'clock whatever it is at night, you're creating more of these memory cells and they're not abused by depression, they don't have Alzheimer paque, so your memory goes on working even into your nineties. That's really unbelievable. So to buio corectbit five locks. And even though I might give it to you for your back pain or your neck pain, or your rothredic shoulder or your rothretik knee or whatever it is, it's great for you. Bring Okay, I have to go to a break. Jerry Hickey Invite Health. We're having this holiday sale, this New Year's sale, doesn't matter. What's a sale. You buy any Invite product that suggested retail, you get the second bottle free. Now if we ship it to you and it's thirty five dollars or more, you get free shipping. I don't even pay shipping. I'll be right back, Jerry Hicky Invite Health.
Speaker 3: Do you want to kick your New year off right by getting healthy and sticking with your resolutions? We can help with our annual holiday Buy one, get one free sale that's going on right now. By any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. Want better focus and attention, more energy, help with losing weight? Contact Invite Health today for a free nutrition console with one of our experts in store or by phone. We can help. Call us now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven two, or go to invite health dot com to order online. Get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free holiday sale. Contact invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven two. That number one eight hundred six three two zero five seven two eight hundred six three two zero five seven two or go to invitealth dot com.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, welcome back Jerry here can you invite health. Happy New Year everybody. I guess this time a year with the h with the different viruses going around, I should you've spend some time discussing the immune system. Now, A basic part of immune health is a good probiotic probiotics. So if you do to probiotic chex at health helps you control your immune system because a lot of the immune system takes place in your digestive tract, which makes sense because food is going into this cavity and there's viruses and bacteria, parasites and worms and everything in the food, and there's all kinds of toxic So you need a well functioning immune system and a digestive tract. So probiotic bacteria are a direct way of improving the immune system, and this affects the entire body, including the immune system in the brain, an immune system for fighting viruses and bacteria. I mean it's just within a week of starting a good probiotic like probatic HX, the immune system is better equipped at recognizing a virus, even if it's a new virus, and attacking it and containing it and killing it, so you don't get that sick. You could still get the flu, but it'll be a lot weaker. You could still catch it cold, but you know it's going to be a lot weaker. So it helps prevent diseases from getting infectious, diseases from getting dangerous, creating a desk situation for your health. So a basic thing for your immune system is a good probiotic. Another basic thing for your immune system is a good multi vitamin because the immune system requires zinc and vitamin C and vitamin D. It requires these things and magnesium. It requires all these things to function. But let's talk about two nutrients that directly activate the immune system, beta immunity. Beta immunity is black elderberry. Black elderberry, if you're getting sick, you know, take two to four a day. You could take it with your food, but it's better away from food. It's beta via, which is an algae that makes the immune system kill viruses, and black elderberry that helps the immune system kill viruses. And they've done a lot of research on these two things. So if you want to stay healthy, take a beta immunity one twice a day or two at one time in between meals, right, But if you're getting sick or you are sick, take two twice a day beta immunity, and it's on sale. It's on sale right now now. The second thing is nucleotides. I have both of these in my uh in my cabinet, in my cupboard. I have a cupboard where I keep all my nutrition. It fills half the cupboard, and so there's one shelf that spices, you know, like garlic and thyme and all that cinnamon. It's it's all spices. I use a lot of spices when I cook. And then there's two other shells in this cabinet that are all nutrition. That's one hundred percent, so you know, So I keep the beta immunity in there. I keep like two bottles, and I keep four bottles of nucleotides. If I start getting sick, I take five nucleotides twice a day, and in like two days it's gone. I mean, it's unbelievable. And I have an older immune system. I'm gonna be seventy one in February. I'm gonna be seventy one, so my immune system would normally be broken. You know, you're seventy one, your immune system just it's you know, the flu gets more dangerous and all these viruses get more dangerous. You take the nucleotides, you take the probiotic, you get a good multi vitamin. It's unbelievable what this does for the immune system. It's just unbelievable. Now, So the nucleotides is a tonic, literally a tonic for the immune system. It gives the immune system basically instant energy, so the immune cells can get to where the infection is. So like if somebody sneezes on you with the flu, those flu viruses are in your eyeballs and in your nose and maybe in your mouth. You have to get the immune cells there, so they need energy to get there. And if you're older, you don't have that much energy. I have a lot of energy, but a lot of people lack energy. So if they lack energy in general, certainly their immune system is not going to have energy. So if you feel like fatigue or tired all the time, you can count on it that your immune system is not functioning well. Because just like your body's lacking energy, and your brain's lacking energy. Your immune system is lacking energy. So the cells have to get to the side of the infection. You know, like if you get a splinter in your toe, that's where you're going to get an infection, right in your toe. So the immune cells have to get to the infection. But then the immune cells have to multiply very rapidly. You need a lot of energy for this. So if you're starting to get sick, the nucleotides are a very fast way of getting energy to your immune system. So what I generally do, and it works like a charm. I'm a very social guy, so even in flu seasonal, I'm mixing up with all kinds of people and I'm not wearing a mask. So I take if I start to get sick, I'll take five nuclear tides twice a day basically for two days, maybe three, you know, just to make sure, but for two days, and it kind of knocks the infection out of my system. It's like my immune system all of a sudden is energized like a seventeen year old guy, you know, and a teenager, and my immune system is like popping and it's just all the day, killing the infection. So that's why I do. I do de beta immunity if I start get getting sick because on contact that kills germs. So two twice a day, if I start the nuclear tides five twice a day, and I don't, now knock on wood, there's no wood right here, I don't. It's a little bit of Okay, I tell you I don't get sick. I don't. I mean, I do these things and it just knocks it out, even if I'm out with a bunch of people that get sick. It's just amazing. Let's talk about it, multivat. I'm almost out of time. Why would our multi vitamins be the one you want to take? Well, First of all, we're very super focused on making a clean product, but also the best ingredients, Like you're not going to get crappy ingredients like chromium chloride in our product. You're going to get good forms of chromium and good forms of magnesium and good forms of zinc, et cetera that humans can actually absorb and utilize well. Because the source of minerals really matters. The source of minerals really matters. There's a huge difference between a form of a mineral. Some forms are poorly absorbed, other forms are amazingly well absorbed. So one thing we did we spend a lot of due diligence figuring out what's the best form of each mineral to go into our multivitamin. So people absolutely absolutely utilized. And because minerals are needed for everything. Minerals are required for everything that happens in your body. Minerals are very powerful. So if you're not absorbing minerals, if you're getting a multi vitamin and it has crappy minerals and there crappy sources right away, it's a big disadvantage. So we our minerals are really the best form you can get. Now. The second thing is we have stuff for your eyeballs in there, but truly good amounts of it. And these things are also needed for your memory. Lutin and z is anton Lutin and z is antin are pigments and fruits and vegetables yellow amber orange, and you absorb bless with age and you need them to see, You need them to protect your vision. Without them, your eyes are blurry, you can't see far. Your eyes get tired very quickly, and it can actually damage your eyes. So some vitamin companies put a speck literally a speck of these things nothing. They have it on a label, but they're so little in there it's not going to do anything. We have the amount in there used in research for good vision also good memory, because whatever the eyes don't grab, if there's some leftover, it goes to the brain and it functions for your memory because you need the luten disease into for your memory too. So if there's too little that you're getting, maybe there's some for the eyes, but there's not enough to get to the brain. So the amount and hours will nourish your brain and then for the brain it'll transtransmit into the eyes and it's good for your vision. Now, the form of BA twelve is important. If you lack B twelve, they'll think you have Alzheimer's. Not only will you develop nerve damage, but they'll think you have Alzheimer's. That's how important B twelve is for the brain. Yet most companies in their multi vitamins use a cyanide based B twelve called ciancal ballomin that a lot of people can't use in their brain. At Invite, we use methyl called balloman the form that's needed for your brain for good transmission of information in your brain. So that's another reason why you use the invite multi But then the other one is folic acid. A lot of companies use synthetic folic acid made by these factories in China, so you know, we don't know how good that is. We use the methyl tetrahydrofolate, which is the active form. So why is that important. If you lack methyl tetra hydrofolate in your brain, it really hugely increases your risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. You need this form of folate. Most multivitamins have folic acid. If you're not converting folic acid into this substance, methyl tetrahydrofolate is not going to help protect your brain from Alzheimer's. But also it's the methyl tetra hydrofolate that lowers the risk of developing cancer. So if you're getting a regular folic acid and you're not converting it to this substance, you're not getting that protected from the early stages of pre cancer, and you're not getting the protection of your brain from Alzheimer's. So that's why you would use the invite multi and then we have various invite multi use. We have one for the immune system, we have one for physical performance, we have one for men, one for women. They're all amazing and they all have these ingredients that I mentioned, the lutine disease yet in the methical balment, and the methyl tetraha to folate, as well as the preferred forms of all of those minerals. Now I didn't have time to talk about other really important nutrients like you be queen aill you biq one all you can pronounce it either way, or collagen Collagen makes you. You know, it's interesting, what's the number one ingredient in the human body? Water? It's water, you like seventy percent water. You know, blood is made out of water, and the fluids in the brain are made out of water, and the interstitial tissues all those fluids are made out of water. And there's a lot of water in your skin and then your organs and muscles, et cetera. But the number two ingredient in your body is collagen, and you're making less collagen with age. Well, we have research verified collagen that's good for you bonesoin point, you skin, your hair, your nails your spinal tissue. I mean you made out of it. I am basically out of time and you're going to hear every week from both doctor Aman and Williams and my cell pharmacist nutrition Iss Jerry Hicky. We're having to sell. Take advantage. You could do it through the internet, You could go into the stores, you could call on the phone. God bless, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Do you want to kick your new year off right by getting healthy and sticking with your resolutions. We can help with our annual holiday buy one, get one free sale that's going on right now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free. Want better focus and attention, more energy, help with losing weight? Contact Invite Health today for a free nutrition consult with one of our experts in store or by phone. We can help Call us now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or go to invite heealth dot com to order online. Get free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free holiday sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred six three two zero five seven two that number one eight hundred six three two zero five seven two eight hundred six three two zero five seven two, or go to invitehealth dot com.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to Invite Health radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a qull at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed