Speaker 1: The following presentation is Al Marvis Studio's production When you look Me on the Sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 2: The question why.
Speaker 3: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the.
Speaker 1: Truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories they stake their designed put down here on this Sally.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to with seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs, as we record on this Tuesday, February eighteenth, twenty twenty five. And yes, we are tardy on delivering the podcast to you by a couple of days. And as you know, we tried to do the best we can every single week, but life happens sometimes, and nevertheless, you're in for a great episode tonight, and we do have more folks scheduled throughout the week, so you'll have a great podcast this coming Sunday, and we will continue on as well.
Speaker 2: If you would like to join.
Speaker 4: The podcast, like Lewis is today, please send us an email. It is FE Files guest at gmail dot com. Again, that is FE Files guest at gmail dot com. And without any further ado, let's get to today's guest and Lewis, thank you so much for the podcast today.
Speaker 2: I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 5: No, thank you for inviting me. It's a real pleasure, it is.
Speaker 4: And for those who are listening, I will be posting Lewis's YouTube channel in the show description, so look out for that. Today we're going to be talking about, among other things, Satan's Little Season. But before we do so, let's give Lewis the opportunity to introduce yours. Please go ahead and introduce yourself to the audiencer. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was saved about a little over ten years ago, maybe eleven or so years ago.
Speaker 5: Before that, I was an.
Speaker 6: Atheist, fully full fledged scientism believer, and thankfully he saved me out of that. He used My mother's sickness and eventual death kind of hit me at my low point and I was searching for comfort. I found it in the best place to possibly find it, in the Word of God and spirit came upon me and just been reading it and studying it ever since, and I devoted my life to the service of the Most High and giving glory to Him wherever possible.
Speaker 4: I was just saying that, you know, it's awesome when we go through difficult times in our life that the Holy Spirit is able to pick us up and you know, kind of hand us a compass and set us back on our way, because we all do go through difficult times in our life, and I know for a lot of people to the point where they even question their belief system, which which is Satan at work. And it's always good to see when people realize the truth and come out on.
Speaker 2: The positive side.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I had Gary Wayne on the podcast a year or two ago and he talked about the Genesis sixth conspiracy and I was kind of blown away how somebody could take literally one or two verses from the Bible from Genesis six and write two eight hundred page books about it. And this is kind of similar. You know, when you look at I think it's Revelation twenty. You know, just a couple verses when it talks, it's a few more verses when you encapsulate it all about Satan's little season and him being loosed. And I think that's probably where we should really start, is Revelation twenty. And if you give me a second, could I read that from the King James version?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Please?
Speaker 4: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless Pit and a great chain in his hand, and he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him a one thousand years. Okay, now we're to verse three, and cast him into the bottomless pit and shut him up, set a seal on him that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years should be fulfilled, and after that he must be loosed for a little season. So let's just kind of pause there. And I think many people in my audience believe, like I do, that the timeline that they are telling us where're in is probably manipulated.
Speaker 2: Where do you stand on that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: Especially for those that have come to the true Earth or biblical cosmology or flat Earth, however you want to label it, you kind of realize there is no such thing as a lot that's too big.
Speaker 5: Yes, thousands of people can be.
Speaker 6: In on it, knowingly or unknowingly perpetrating either intentionally trying to deceive us, or just repeating something that they were taught, not knowing that it's a lie, but even so still lying. Because if you'd asked me fifteen years ago, I would have told you all about Stephen Hawking and black holes and you know, all this kind of stuff that now I'm like, that's that's lunacy.
Speaker 5: Well how could I believe that, you know, So I didn't know I was lying.
Speaker 6: I just was, you know, listening to people that I thought knew what they were talking about, and they h historical narrative, I think is a lot easier to fake than what's up in the sky that we can all witness. No one was around fifteen hundred years ago, you know, in the flesh anyway. I'm sure angels were, but you know, no person was around to verify what someone wrote down or did that person even exists. Did they write it down, did someone come along find what they wrote?
Speaker 5: And so I don't like that.
Speaker 6: Let me rewrite this in their name and then like we want there to witness it. So history is much easier to fake. So that's why I think the Bible is so important as a history book that we can rely on what's in there and kind of use that as our foundation really for everything. But we're talking about history here, so use the Bible as a foundation for this souther world was created and everything that happened up until well, you know, I don't know, a few decades maybe after Jesus Christ. So we have reliable history from the beginning up until that point, and then from really, from the Book of Revelation is probably the last thing written by John in terms of you know, biblical timeline, that's probably the last thing written. So from there until now, the Bible is silent.
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of people who say that they know, a lot of people who tell us what happened, but did it really we don't know.
Speaker 5: There's no way that we can verify that. There are obviously.
Speaker 6: Gravestones written down with names on, and things literally chiseled into stone clay tablets that have been found, and you know, writings that have been passed down in monasteries and things like that that have been supposedly rewritten over time. But there's nothing, thus saith the Lord, that tells us where we are since you know, since the Book of Acts, since the Letters of Paul and the rest of the Apostles, and then the Book of Revelation, So anything after that, how long has that been and what happened in between? There's no biblically to tell us exactly. We have to go back to prophecy to see what is supposed to happen. And I think when we do that, and when we read the prophecies for what they say, not how we've been told to interpret them, it seems to say that Jesus comes and then he never really leaves, like there's no two thousand year or however long gap between the first and the second advent in the Old Testament. It seems like he comes and that's it. Really. The kingdom is established once he shows up as the Messiah, goes through his trials and tribulations, dead, buried, resurrected, ascends, and then that's kind of it. He's at the right hand of the Father. The kingdom has established at that point. There is no two thousand years between him that and coming back in the Old Testament. And then when we read the words of Jesus himself, as well as all the other disciples, everything that we have written in the Bible in the New Testament, they are all under the impression that he's coming back in their lifetime. I can only assume that they got that information from him, because his words that we see in the Gospel say the same thing.
Speaker 5: When we read them literally, we don't have to interpret them.
Speaker 6: We don't have to say that you know, quickly does not mean quickly at hand, does not really mean at hand? You know, just what does it say? And when we read that, they all thought he was coming back. So I don't have any reason to deny that he came back when he said here he isn't even he said he did not know the day or the hour, only the Father did. But that doesn't mean we don't know the season, and that he didn't know generally, you know, when he was going to come back, when he was given the order, the command from the father. Okay, now go get your bride, go down and judge the earth. He did not know that exact moment. But we're given, you know, prophecies of three and a half years, forty two months, five months, twelve hundred and sixty days, like we're given specific prophecies down to the day, so obviously they kind of knew like when when a certain thing happens, start counting from that time, and then you will get to another marker in time to kind of as a sign post to let you know where you are in this timeline, so to say, that, Oh, we're just out here in the dark. We don't know the day or the hour. You know, we're all kind of like. I don't think that's what was intended. I think he wanted his people to know exactly what was happening. We're here lost because it wasn't meant for us. It happened to a different generation. It wasn't really written to us for us to be looking for these signs, because it already happened in the past, during the generation of the people that he was speaking to. So that's kind of my take on that, and anything that happened after that, I can't really say. But that's where we can look at the physical evidence in the world and you know, kind of use the spirit of discernment to see what is most likely to have occurred. And the most likely thing to have occurred is that there was a thousand year reign once he started ruling. When I think once he went to the to the right end of the Father, that's when the kingdom began. Because you know, when we look at his own words, you know, the Kingdom of Heaven is as a mustard seed, it starts very small and then it starts to grow. So It started with, you know, acts chapter two, the Spirit coming down, and then there were three thousand souls that day, and then those souls went to because it was the feast of Pentecost, they went. They came there from all different parts of the world. It lists the cities where they came from at the beginning of chapter two. And then after Pentecost was over, they went back to their homes full of the Holy Spirit, telling everyone what they had seen, and more disciples were made. And then Peter Paul and everybody goes out and starts building the Kingdom of Heaven. Right, It started really small, and then it built and built and built, and then at some point point the nations were judged. I would think that's probably Fall of Jerusalem and seventy Dish seventy three. You know, the year is kind of disputed, but in that general area the nations were judged. Rome was judged at that point, and then the literal kingdom I believe in I've trying to read as literally as possible, so I do think there is a physical city of Mount Zion that descends through the firmament that is on the earth. For the thousand year millennial reign. Then after that, I would it would be hard pressed for me to say that we are still in that time, so I would have to say we are after that time if it did occur, which then leads us to Revelation twenty what you just read about.
Speaker 5: The Little season.
Speaker 6: After Satan is released and he goes out to deceive all the nations, he succeeds in that in that eventually the endgame is everyone goes and attacks the camp of the Saints and the Beloved City, and at that point, yeah, yeah, God has had enough. Fire comes down from heaven and that kind of like ends this timeline. And then there's the White Throne judgment where everybody, even Hell and death itself receives a judgment, and then the new Heavens and the New Earth begin. So I think we are after the millennium in the Little Season of Satan in our future. I can't say it's immediate or not, because as you mentioned, who knows how long a season is. It doesn't tell us exactly. Or maybe it does in the prophecy somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. Maybe it's in Daniel. I haven't haven't really decoded those, but a season I kind of think it's as long as it needs to be or Satan to get everybody to go attack the camp of the Saints. I think it's however long that takes. So we are here trying, you know, as believers in Christ, we're trying to fight off the darkness. We're trying to make this world as good as it can be, in to bring as many people into the kingdom as we can. So he's furious with us for doing that, like we're delaying his plans. He doesn't want us to do that. So he's trying to rule and reign. We are being rebellious against him. And however long it takes for him to get enough people and to gain enough control over the countries and over the armies and over the people to be able to attack the city, we'll try to make war one final time against the Heavenlys. I think that's how long the little season is.
Speaker 4: So listen to explain all this, Is it fair to say, do you think that as much as a thousand year discrepancy in our timeline?
Speaker 6: Here's where I am currently with that, And this is just my opinion. Other people are presenting different opinions and different timelines, which I think may be valid as well. It's hard to say, but I think that if we take let's just say seventy six a d as when the temple was destroyed, let's just say seventy six, then the millennial reign, so a thousand years they were at one thousand and seventy six. Then it seems that there is seven hundred years added to the timeline in the first in what we would call the first century, so the first century, the sixth century, and the ninth century. There are certain things that occur that are listed as three different events, but they could easily be one event just kind of assigned to different centuries. So Gunnar Heinsen is the person that has recently unfortunately he passed in twenty twenty three, but he was just starting to come forward with this work that he was doing. So are there is some videos, some teachings of his out there on this, and other people are now taking this research and running with it. That really the first century, sixth century, and ninth century, all those events that happened happened.
Speaker 5: At the same time. So there are seven hundred year years added to the timeline. Like it all happened.
Speaker 6: Let's just say at nine hundred a D and then they kind of backtracked to fill the gap between nine hundred and one hundred in the historical narrative official narrative as it is, so there's seven hundred years added. So we have seventy six a D a thousand year millennium plus seven hundred years. That gets us the seventeen seventy six and I think that is probably when the Little Season began. And the homage to that is the Statue of Liberty, which is really a statue of Lucifer with you know, the light bearer torch, and then there's a chain at the bottom of the statue that is broken. You know, as he's saying, I broke free from the pit. You know, they tried to chain me as you read there, but I broke free. He's probably claiming credit for it. I out, I'm out of the pit, and now this is my place. So I think seventeen seventy six the establishment of the New World is kind of like when the Little Season began, and then the timeline where we are everything really started the industrial revolution all history that is kind of like every technology that we have, everything we use, like even the bicycle, Like no one fought to put two wheels together and ride around on it until the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 5: Like, I can't buy that.
Speaker 6: Like it just we're being given back all the technology that was taken from us or that we'd lost or whatever happened. We're getting everything back slowly now. And I believe it all happened started in seventeen seventy six. That's where I am currently with that. So we are at about two hundred and fifty years thereby from that. And you know, if if a thousand years is a year, then a season like the four quarters of a thousand years would be about two hundred and fifty years. So I'm kind of like thinking that those two things match up and shortly who knows. That's kind of where I am with it, But you know, don't hold me to it. I've never received a word on that, just kind of like it seems to make sense.
Speaker 4: Two things come to mind when you were discussing that number one, And I just made a mention to this on Twitter. Yesterday was April nineteenth. Somebody was talking about that timeline between April nineteenth and the beginning of May, which is known as the Feast of Moluk and for those who don't know. Of course, April nineteenth. If you look at the dark events through history, whether it's Oklahoma City April nineteenth, nineteen ninety five, you had Waco April nineteenth, nineteen ninety three. But the American Revolutionary War kicked off April nineteenth, seventeen seventy five. So I find that very interesting listening you talk about your timeline and then that went back to that date April nineteenth, seventeen seventy five, and the other thing that just completely slid.
Speaker 2: Oh, you were talking about technology.
Speaker 4: People never put you know, hey, let's put two wheels together and make this transportation. There's a lot of things you can correlate with that. We went from horses to airplanes in like twenty thirty years, right, well, you could say trains because they did have trains at that time, but you know, cars to airplanes in twenty years. They went from you know, rocket technology really took hold in the late thirties, you know, the V two rockets, et cetera. The advancement in technology just sped up. And of course we know they didn't go to the moon. However, there is technology out there that they can actually fly. You know, if you think about it, even this this piece of plastic here and if you're listening, I'm holding up a cell phone, you know, three inches by five inches, and you can look at your mom who's on the other side of the world, and have a conversation with them. It is very interesting to understand how quickly the acceleration of technology happened over the last one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just to think that, you know, people were riding on horses since they were tamed. However, long ago with with Noah, I was supposed after the flood until very until you know, a couple hundred years ago, and that like chariots were chariots, Like there were no cars, there were like everything was people walking around or riding on an animal, and now like we're in the skies. It just I personally think it is the wisdom of the watchers that you know, once Satan was released, they were able to start whispering into people's ears. Again, they had the knowledge, but it was kind of like they weren't able to disseminate it. During the millennium, like Christ was reigning, that.
Speaker 5: Was it, like his word was the word.
Speaker 6: And I think that's probably where secret societies came in, like they weren't able to operate out in the public. So, you know, because Christ was reigning, the priests and the kings, and you know that the resurrected saints were out there teaching the people the word of God and what he expected of them, and you know, people who were rebellious at that point. There's there's a misconception that the millennial reign of Christ is everybodybody you know, dancing around the fire singing kumbai ai.
Speaker 5: Like that's not what the Bible.
Speaker 6: Says at all. There are rebellious nations. There are people who will not do what he says, just as there were in the wilderness. Right if you think about you know, during the time of the Exodus and when the Torah was written, God was on earth at that point, you know, pillars of fire and pillars of smoke, and like there were miracles being done, and people did not convert, like they would not submit to the God of Heaven, like he was right there in front of them. So to think that all of a sudden, the wicked nations are going to give up their gods and just do whatever Jesus says, they're in the millennium, like, that's not what the evidence tells us. So, you know a lot of people were converted. I'm sure people were brought in, but the wicked are going to be wicked. The stiff necked are going to be stiff necked, and you know, so during the millennium, I think that's that's where secret societies came in. They hid their knowledge, they closely guarded their secrets, and then once Satan was released, they were willing to welcome them with open arms for you know, the money and the power that he was willing to give them for this short time, and they quickly took over the world and wrote all the books, all the history books, all the school books. They did everything that they needed to do with his guiding hand. Because if he's in the pit for a thousand years locked up, I'm sure he's just thinking of what he's going to do and how he's going to you know, control the world once he gets out.
Speaker 5: What else is he going to think about?
Speaker 6: So he had a plan very you know, he's not a fool, yet he executed it very well, I think, and we are now just kind of waking up to this fact that we're looking at things with the veil taken away from our eyes. So you know, we look at most people look at the buildings that are out of place and that just were not built with the chisel and horsepower.
Speaker 5: Just sorry, that.
Speaker 6: Doesn't mean there was a millennium, but it does mean that those buildings were not built the way that we were told, with the technology that the people had at the time that we were told. But I like to look at the geologic evidence because that's a lot harder to fake or to you know, put a story to then like oh, this was built in a year you know, no electricity and no motor engines and no you know, even.
Speaker 5: Steam engines or anything.
Speaker 6: But so the geologic evidence is out there and that's a lot harder for Satan to conceal. But that's kind of where the you know, billions of years of time passed. That's where kind of like that lie comes in that he can he can take something that is like, oh, that took billions of years for that to happen over there, when really that happened probably you know, the Day of the Lord kind of melted that. And you know this, if we look at like the sedimentary layers, like if you're driving past the mountain that's kind of cut into for the road, you can see the sedimentary layers to it, and very rarely is it horizontal. It's tilted, it's buckled, it's folded. Sometimes it's even upside down. It's like, well, if the flood laid down those layers, which I think is most likely, when did it tilt forty five degrees? Like when did it break and shaft?
Speaker 5: And like when?
Speaker 6: Like I kind of think that's where the Day of the Lord comes in, where the return of Christ where he came to judge the world with fire. That I think fire was literal fire as well as lightning. So when you look like through what we call satellite images where if you look from above, there's a lot of dendritic ridges, there are scalloped out areas, which happen a lot with electricity. When it goes into an area, it just kind of scallops and blows things out, and then if it's in a prolonged area, it you know, these lightning scarred features kind of go out from that. We see that everywhere everywhere you look, that's there and that's not mentioned in the flood, Like the flood was water and wind and that kind of stuff. And then also it says he arises to shake terribly the earth in a few places. So the earth is supposed to be shaken, it's supposed to be tilted and turned around, it says, you know, almost turned upside down, so that.
Speaker 5: We see that.
Speaker 6: We literally see evidence of that all over the world. Pretty much anywhere you look, you're going to see that. So to me, that's evidence that it happened. You know, we have melted buildings, we have melted mountains, we have melted landscapes, and that is being judged by fire. Literally, that's what it is. So I think that the geologic evidence is there that it happened. And you look back read the Bible, where does it happen? Did that happen? Free Christ? I don't think so. We have Sodom and Gomora and those surrounding cities, but I don't see a large scale judgment all over the place other than today of the Lord. So to me, that's also evidence that it happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think, you know, when we talk about the Biblical cosmology and the heliocentric deception, one of the things people will point to, you know, what about this, You know, meteor hole, that's what they call him.
Speaker 2: You know, this big hole you.
Speaker 4: Know somewhere in a certain part of the world that could lend credence to what you just said. Also, I think the Grand Canyon is something that lends credence to what you were saying. And then as far as architecture goes, it's very interesting that the architecture in you know, Washington, d C. And in other places around the world really reflects Rome and that type of architecture. You know, that timeline is very interesting to me. And I think that whether it's the capital or all the architecture down there is very much Roman Empire type of architecture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we might almost expect it in Washington, D C.
Speaker 6: You could see maybe you get away with that there, Yeah, but doesn't belong in Nebraska Tennessee. Like nothing against those places, but like there is a Parthenon in Tennessee. What we're told that someone went over to Greece, liked it and then went back to Tennessee and built it in what they thought it might have looked like, or it was built at the same time as the actual Parthenon, and one was destroyed and one wasn't. Like you know, like, were all of these buildings built in a Renaissance style? They really liked what it was, so they just built it that way all.
Speaker 5: Over the world.
Speaker 6: And I'm in South America. There are Roman style buildings in South America. Like I've seen them here. It's like, how did they get here?
Speaker 5: Who built them? And when? And with what money? And why why would you do that?
Speaker 6: You're completely different in theory, right, We're told that the South American culture did not interact with the Roman culture when Rome was existing, right when they were building those old buildings. So when did they let the When did they give the South Americans the knowledge to build these things? Again, someone had to sail on a wooden ship with the sale from here to Rome see those buildings, and then sail back and say, hey, that's cool, let's build them here. That's not likely to me, I just and then that's one example, right for South America where I am literally Then what about other places in South America that I haven't been to? In you know, everywhere you choose, like choose the name of a country, choose the name of a city, You're going to find Roman architecture there.
Speaker 5: And even before that, you're going to.
Speaker 6: Find Greek architecture, and you're going to find at some point all of that changes than to Gothic architecture. And to me, that's kind of where the Millennial Rain came. I think the Gothic architecture is the beginning of Whether Saints built it or people built it under the direction of the Saints, I don't know. I can't say, but I think that most cathedrals that we see with the spires and the rose windows and you know, like the reverberating sound and the vibration, all of those things I think were built during the Millennial Rain. But again, I can't say for sure. It's just where my research has led me to this point. But I kind of think that's where the dividing line came in with Rome, that they would not have been building Roman architecture during the Millennial I think that was kind of like, yeah, I was probably God was probably not happy with that, sure, because the people building that were idolatrous and.
Speaker 4: Yep, Peggy, I think they would have been building yep. That's all all great points. And you know, going back to you know, you believe the timeline really began right around the Revolutionary War, you know, Declaration of Independence seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know something that we hear a lot is, you know, we haven't had very many good presidents except for George Washington. And something that I've been studying a lot recently or thinking about recently is you know his little tribute stone that I think is in Massachusetts somewhere, and it says it's got his bust and then it says, you know, George Washington, free Mason and first American president, and Freemasons are more proud. That's what it tells me is George Washington was more proud of being a free ma than being the first president of the United States. One cannot be a freemason. And sure, you know first second third degree, you're out there raising money, don't really understand what you're.
Speaker 2: Getting into, got it?
Speaker 4: But one doesn't ascend to, you know, a thirty third degree and truly be a man of God in my opinion. And again that's not saying someone can change over time. But you know, from what I've studied, I don't think there's ever been one good president. I think they're all part of the club, which again lends credence to what you were saying is, you know, let's start the new World order. Let's get all these religious you know, a lot of these people who were in the States, we're under religious persecution. That's why they left England in the sixteen hundred. You had the Reformation, you had King James, Francis Bacon was friends with King James, a lot of people coming over here. So I think that the whole Founding Father's story was to get all the colonies together back in line, because they did have a grand plan of eventually, you know, being the military industrial complex and being the heavy hand for Satan.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's hard to say. Did any of that actually happen? Maybe, you know, like that's where we kind of have to be with this, like did.
Speaker 5: Those people exist? Was that all just fake?
Speaker 6: Like I don't know, Probably some of that is true, But did it happen at that time.
Speaker 5: That we're given right? Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 6: We have to be open minded to all of this because if if Satan came out and just started writing stuff down and telling people, this is what we're going to tell everybody history is, you know, we need to erase the last thousand years. We can't let everybody know Christ came back. So let's just make up some stuff that starts from the end of the Bible. Let's just make up what happened. Did the Church fathers exist? Did they exist at that point of time?
Speaker 5: When did the ref happened? Was it a good thing? Was it a bad thing?
Speaker 6: Was the Catholic Church the Church of God? Was the church during the millennium the Catholic Church? And then it became the Roman Catholic Church once the little season started? Did they then claim it as their own, move into all those buildings and then say, oh, hey, this is us, Like this was always us. Look look how important we are. We've been at throughout history. Like did they just move in and take it over as their own? Maybe maybe not. It's hard to say, but we should be asking the questions. We should not just accept the history they've given us, because at the very least it's flawed. Right, No one can say that history is accurate. Like even in mainstream circles they say it's written by the winners, and you know, it's a group of lies agreed upon or whatever whatever that's saying. Is so, Like even the mainstream people know that it's not all that accurate. And then when you put in a spiritual aspect that there is an adversary, there are deceivers out there who are working against the Vestrian interest of the people. Even if you take away the spiritual aspect, there's rich, powerful people who are working in their own interests, and those interests do not align with us. So you know, at the very least they're going to lie to protect themselves. So we need to question everything. But as to your specific points there, I'm tending to think now that see, I don't know if you've looked into pilgrimages. I'm starting to look into these like for there's records of pilgrimages happening from the first century up until the Reformation, and then the Reformation put in made it illegal to go to a holy site to a pilgrimage. And we see in the Book of Zechariah that during the millennium the nations are required to make pilgrimages to the Holy City. So like it is, it was a requirement to go up for the Feast of Tabernacles, and so that was happening from there's they're called badges or tokens or there's sometimes there's like clay, I want to have it.
Speaker 5: Here one second, just find that real quick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a ambulae, tokens, badges or medals have been found from the first century until the Reformation, when the Reformers banned the practice. They said it was idolatristic, you can't do this anymore. And there's a record in the year fifteen twenty. Again, who knows if this is a real there's a record in one year of one pilgrimage site selling over one hundred and twenty thousand badges. So one single site in one single year had one hundred and twenty thousand pilgrimage pilgrims there. So that practice happened for over a thousand years and then it ceased overnight and it was illegal to do it. That's weird, isn't that just weird?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: And once again, if we believe the timeline, if I can just interject this real quick, According to the the timeline that we are told, it was fifteen thirty eight, which is that same timeline right, that that's Copernicus, that that's Martin Luther and all these things that we're told about. That that date the ban included forbidding the offering of money candles and banning pilgrimages. It was called the Act of Parliament banning Pilgrimages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's if you really want to go into a rabbit hole, start look into Pope Sextus s e x t Us. There have been five of them, so Sextus the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth, so we're waiting and Sextus, like the transliteration of that is six, so we're waiting for the sixth Sextus, the sixth Pope Sextus, and all five of them so far have been important during important times in history. Now, again, was this only one person that they've then kind of split up into different timeslines? Perhaps, but there's there's a lot there. And when you're talking about Copernicus and that whole timeline, Pope Sextus and his immediate I don't know if it was predecessor or the person before him, the person after him. Uh, they that was Pope Gregory, so that that's when the Gregorian calendar came in. They changed the times, they changed the laws that wash. There's a man, Reggio Montes, who was the.
Speaker 5: Teacher, the teacher of Copernicus.
Speaker 6: So all of this stuff happened right around that same time where the new calendar came in, a new cosmology came in.
Speaker 5: I knew all of like the.
Speaker 6: That's when the sixth the Sistine Chapel, it's really the sixteen Chapel after Sixtus, and then we just kind of anglicized it to Cystine, but it's named after him. It's the sixteen Chapel, and all the kind of stuff like you can spend You can spend weeks and weeks and weeks going through one tiny.
Speaker 5: Rabbit hole on this and.
Speaker 6: Still try to figure out where that.
Speaker 5: One piece fits it to the whole.
Speaker 6: But if I can, I just want to make sure that we that I mentioned one thing right, it's I kind of touched on at the beginning. It's audience relevance.
Speaker 5: Right, So.
Speaker 6: When we read the scriptures, we've been taught to read it that it's speaking to us, right, that it's written to us and written for us and written about us, and we can interpret the prophecies for us and for the people before us and for the people after us, right, that it's kind of like an anamorphous thing that is for all people throughout all time, and all of it applies to everybody. You know, that's kind of the extreme, But we've been taught around that general area.
Speaker 5: I think it's the exact opposite.
Speaker 6: Personally, the more I get into it, the more literal I think it is. So for example, in Philippians two nineteen, Paul is writing to the people of Philippi. So you have actual a person writing a real letter and then sending that letter to a real congregation who are going to unroll the scroll and read it. So he says two nineteen, He says, I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you. And then in verse twenty four he says, but I trust in the Lord that I myself also may come shortly. Do any of us expect that Timothy and Paul? Timothy and Paul are going to be sent to us? To me and you, like, do you look out your window and out your door, where's Timothy? Is he coming to me shortly? No? We recognize when we read that, like, intellectually we know that Paul wrote that to the Philippians, right, so we don't think that he wrote that verse to us. But then in the same letter, right, it's a letter, so in the same letter in chapter four. Chapter four begins with he starts telling people all the things that be righteous, you know, don't be backfighters, don't do all these bad things. And then he ends that section with the Lord is that hand. And now when we read that, all of a sudden, the things that Paul is saying in the Book of Philippians, you know, how to live and how to honor God, the Lord is at hand all of a sudden. Now those things are meant for us, like the Lord is at hand. That's an end time statement. No, that's for the Philippians that he wrote the letter to, right, So when he says things like that, and when Yeshua says things like that, and when Jesus and when John says things like that, and Jude and Peter, it's literally all of them are saying the exact same thing. The time is at hand, you know, the time is short. He's talking to them, so it's it's not like the second chapter of Philippians he wrote to them, and in the fourth chapter he wrote to a future generation.
Speaker 5: He wrote the whole letter to them. He expected them to read it.
Speaker 6: Who knows if he knew that, if it was even going to be preserved for a future generation. He probably did, I would tend to believe. But more important and he wanted the people in Philippi to get right with God because Jesus was coming back. So when we read the scriptures in that mindset, right, it wasn't written to us, but it was written for us. Right, everything that the Holy Spirit says is for correction and reproof and is for you know, refining a person to become the person that God wants them to be. So everything that's written, we should obviously read it and try to learn what we can from it. But I never received a letter from from John Right, he wrote a gospel, he wrote revelation and three epistles. None of them were were addressed and sent to me. Like he just didn't write to me. He wrote to the people at the time that we're going to read it. So I think it's very important that we have that mindset when we're reading it.
Speaker 5: Take it literally. What does it say.
Speaker 6: We don't need to interpret it like it's meant to be understood. Right, There's no he doesn't write in mysteries and things like that. He wants it to be understood. So when it says here, I have if I could just read this in these are New Testament phrases. Cities are all in Greek. It says nigh and at hand, and then it's g one four four eight is the strongest number on that. That means to approach, to be in hand, to come near, to be near, to be nigh, to draw nigh. And then it says gone over. In one place, he says you to his apostles, you will not have gone over all the cities of Israel before I return, before the Son of Man comes.
Speaker 5: So what does that mean? To have gone over?
Speaker 6: Says to end, to complete, to conclude, to accomplish, to make an end, to finish, to go over like you will not have had time to go over these places. And then he says the kingdom has come, so it's to have to have arrived at is the is the meaning of that? In other places says this generation? So what does that mean? People say, oh, that means the end time generation. That's not what the word means. That's what you want. It's a mean maybe, but that's not what it means. It means the multitude of people living at the same time within a space of thirty years, the time occupied by a generation. So when he says this generation, he means the people he's speaking to that are listening to his words. And then nigh at hand. There's another word for that, which means of times imminent and soon to come to pass, and that's the word in Philippians. When he says the Lord is in hand, what he's saying is the time of the Lord, the time of Jesus is imminent. It's soon to come to pass. So get yourself right, and here's here's what you need to do to do. A couple of times he says you shall see. He says that to the Pharisees. He also says that to Jesus, says that to the high Priest and the accounts of the elders when he's being judged, and that means they're going to gaze at with wide open eyes. It's something remarkable, like when he says, you will see the Son of Man coming up the louds of heaven in his glory. They're going to gaze at it with open eyes and be astonished that they saw this. And he's saying that to the people in the courtroom at the time, not saying that to you and me. Other places as shortly or short, that's a brief space of time. In haste, quickly, speedily, he says a little while. In the Book of Hebrews it says a little while, and that means of a short time. Brief how literally says how little with an exclamation mark in the strongs concordance, like how little amount of time. I can't express to you, how short the amount of time is. They said that in the Book of Hebrews, and then again quickly another word in the Greek shortly without delay, soon I surprise, suddenly like None of these words in the language of the New Testament imply a two thousand year gap between his first coming and his second coming. Every writer of the New Testament is telling the audience that it is written to or spoken to. It's going to happen very quickly in this generation, most likely in your lifetime. Some of you may pass away, but some of you standing here will be alive to see this. Some of us will be caught up in the clouds right some of us us. Paul is putting himself in that grouping of people that he's writing to the thessalonience, so it it's not written to us and that may be a shot to the ego, but it is the literal reading of the text. And what I learned, mostly from cosmology and from coming to realize that what it says it means is that what it says it means. I don't need to read herpert what firmament is. It tells me what it is in the book.
Speaker 5: So when it says.
Speaker 6: He's coming shortly, he's coming shortly to them at that time. And the only reason I think otherwise is because man has told me so in my history books. It never told me he came. I can't go to encyclopedia and find the passages on the millennial kingdom that you know he came and ruled for a thousand years.
Speaker 5: It's been wiped out.
Speaker 6: So when when I'll just say, scoffers to this idea, say oh, well that never happened, You've never been told that has happened.
Speaker 5: Correct, There's a big difference between those two things.
Speaker 4: Yep, well, and you laid it out perfectly. And just to add on on Strong's concordance thirty three ninety eight, the Greek word micros and like you said, all these words have meaning microscope, microscopic, very very small. And if you look at Revelation twenty three after that, he must be loosed a little season. That's what it refers to, thirty three ninety eight. So I think that does add to what you just said. There are people listening today who very may well see the end of the little season. And again, you know, we can only go by what we read. But again, if you use these interpretations, and you use Strong's concordance to as an additional reading asset that there is very much truth to what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Also for people who doubt this.
Speaker 4: And you know, maybe we can't prove what happened in the seventeen hundreds because obviously none of us were our grandparents, were their grandparents were alive at the time. However, things that have happened in the last fifty years, which I've seen with my own eyes, I've been able to prove that they are live. So imagine what they write about things that we haven't been around for. We know, the Gulf of Tonkin was a lie. Nine to eleven was a lie. Waco, Oklahoma City. You can just go back four or five years ago to twenty twenty and that lie. So to just write this off as you know, you know, that's not what my history book says. I think, well, I think most people in our community who listen to the podcast, they get that.
Speaker 6: I agree, this one hits differently, though. I have to say, there are people that I've been in fellowship with for a long time that have studied, like you said, studied a single verse weeks at a time, going word by word and letter by letter. I showed them something like this and the wall comes up and they're like, no, no, I.
Speaker 5: Don't like that. That's it.
Speaker 6: Just this does something to the spirit because it is a fundamental paradigm shift to realize that, wow, have I been Because a lot of us in this walk we kind of think that we walk with discernment, and we can kind of pick things out like, oh, that doesn't seem quite right. But all of us fell for this, you know, and some of us are still in this, and there's nothing wrong with that as long as we're willing to question and be humble and realize that, you know, do I really know? Can I really verify that this happened? And let me look at all the evidence, take it in calmly, go back to the scriptures and see really where what makes the most sense, and maybe a person after doing that comes to the conclusion that all the stuff is still to happen in the future.
Speaker 5: I have no problem with that.
Speaker 6: The issue arises when people have the knee jerk reaction and they're just like that, no, that makes no sense, Like that's that's dumb, Like where did you come up with that? That's a doctrine of satan or whatever? Get out of here with that without even taking time to research it. And that's we see that in the cosmology community.
Speaker 5: The same way, like and a lot of that.
Speaker 6: I think it's the same spirit behind the rejection and the mockery and the scoffing, because we really see it. It's like the same the same questions, the same straw man's, the same fallacious arguments, the same lack of research. You know, they'll they'll they'll say, I'll go research that, and they go to like Snopes or some website that clearly doesn't have the truth, and then they just echo and repeat those answers. They're like, you know, you're like, what's a star. They're like, oh, a star as a ball. Guess that's trillions of miles away. It's like do you know that or did you read that somewhere online? Like you're saying as if it's the truth, but do you really know that? So I think it's the same spirit behind it, and it's there's the same arrogance. You know, I'm not trying to insult people, but you know, it's like the wall goes up and like as a shield against an uncomfortable truth, they become prideful and arrogant. There's an appeal to consensus, so like it would be written down, we would have writings about it. You know, they appeal to authority. They argue against what they perceive that we're saying, rather than actually listening to what we're saying. So a lot of times I've heard, you know, people say, oh, there's never been a thousand years of peace. It's like, well, you don't know that there's never been a thousand years of piece. You were not alive for a thousand years to verify that statement. So like, step back, step back, and don't just declare there has not been a thousand years of peace. Maybe there has and we just haven't been told about it. But even when you look into those prophecies where he says they will be they will be taught or they will earn war. No more, the word learned there just means to be taught. It doesn't say there will be no war. It just says they won't be taught war because Satan's not there whispering in their.
Speaker 5: Ears telling them they need to go to war.
Speaker 6: So even and then it also says in my holy mountain, he puts a qualifier on it, there will be no war in my holy mountain.
Speaker 5: That's not the entire earth, that is Mount Zion.
Speaker 6: So to say the millennium couldn't have happened because there's been war all throughout history. Even if we if we say, yes, there has been war throughout history, which we can't really verify, but even if we give them and concede that point, that's not what the prophecy is saying when you really look at it closely and examine it. So it takes more than a weekend to try to figure this out, like it took me like three months to realize the Earth was not a globe. And had I given up at any point and just gone back to the science.
Speaker 5: Channel for for my knowledge, I would have never gotten there. So you can't go to the history books.
Speaker 6: You can't go to establish mainstream science or history or geology or anthropology.
Speaker 5: And expect to be told the truth.
Speaker 6: Those people, if they're doing their best and if they're really honest, they're not being told the truth, and then they're relaying the live that they've been taught. So we need to go to people that we trust in the community. We need to go to the scripture first and foremost, what do the prophecies actually.
Speaker 5: Say, not what do we think they say, and.
Speaker 6: Bread them for what it is. Research the words and the Greek and the Hebrew, get the context, realize that it was not written to us, and go from there. And I think when we do that, the preponderance of the evidence shows that we are after a thousand years when Satan has been released. I think that's where it shipped. I could be wrong, but I could also be wrong about cosmology. And in the same way that it's going to take an awful big something or some things to convince me that I'm on a globe, it's going to take an awful lot of big somethings to convince me that we are still waiting for the second Coming of Christ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for me, it was starting to realize, like, like I interview people and you know, biblical cosmology is the first rabbit hole that they come upon, which was shocking for me because I needed to see all the other lies to understand how the matrix truly works and that everything was a lie. There was zero chance that I would have ever taken the time to research that first. You know, I did the normal route JFK right that the moon landing, And even with that, I should mention now how most people in the truth community understand that the you know, man's greatest accomplishment, according to the history books, is that man left Earth, you know, flew two hundred and thirty nine air quotes for listeners, two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles to the moon and played golf, wrote a buggy and everything else and safely reach earned when if you just read Genesis one to one through Genesis to to one, you'll understand that it's just not possible. But backtracking to what I was just saying, how people are willing and even in this day and age, the moon landing is a water cooler conversation you can have, you know, on your break at work, have a conversation about JFK or the moon landing, and nobody's really gonna call you a crazy conspiracy theorist because that's just accepted as normal conversation. However, if you go to the water cooler and start talking about you know, hey, I think the globe is a lie, and you know, talk about satellites, then you'll be noted as crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that is. You know, this is just, for lack of a better.
Speaker 4: Word, the brilliance of you know, you could just call it Satan's matrix that he has created. And it's multifaceted, right, everything from Hollywood to mold your mind to think a certain way, to have you working fifty sixty seventy hours a day, all the actions that keep you from you know, keeping your mind in the Bible and spreading the Gospel of Jesus, which we are commanded to do and go down the route of truth. And like you said, right, not the history books. And we send our children off to these and I'm not listen, I'm just saying, your children go to school as mine does, and you know we homeschool, but still the system we use has the same stories in it. But we also, hey, watch this video, watch my lunch break watch you know, the Founded Earth Brothers and still you know, kind of show the lie read the Bible. And I think that is the biggest part of it, is the system that they've created, like you said, from falsifying the history books to like I use this example all the time, Lewis, that movie Contagion back in twenty twelve was to kind of get your mind, to prime your mind from when twenty twenty came around, you would say, oh my gosh, germs bad. I You know, they do all this stuff to psychologically manipulate your mind. And people do need to read the word of the Bible, and if they did, they'd understand that Satan's you know, most effective weapon is deception, and we account we encounter his deception, you know, dozens of times on a daily basis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he does not rest day or night, going to and fro throughout the earth like he's looking for people to devour.
Speaker 5: Like there's no joke. That's a real thing. And this I think.
Speaker 6: I thought cosmology was the greatest conspiracy, but the more I look at it, I really think it's this because this ties in everything together, because you need cosmology to understand this. In some way like, it's all, it's part of it. I should you don't need to understand it, but it is. It is a facet of it. So I really do think this is the greatest conspiracy of all because it ties everything together.
Speaker 5: Right, So we have like, who are we? Right? He's lied about all these things? Right? So who are we?
Speaker 6: The lie is that we're a cosmic accident, a product of random evolution. We're not special, we have no purpose, right when the truth is we are children of the Almighty, beautifully and wonderfully made in his own image.
Speaker 5: It says, how are we? Like? How are we supposed to live? The lie is, just do what you want.
Speaker 6: There's no consequences, really, like eternally, you're just gonna go back to dust and then it doesn't you know if you're a good person or a bad person. So don't live a certain way, Just do what you want. The truth is we are supposed to live in faith and obedience, bringing forth fruit that glorifies God. Like, that's how we're supposed to live. So again, why are we no higher purpose? You only live once you've lived your best life. Go get yours while you can. Doesn't matter who you step on to get there. The truth is why.
Speaker 5: Are we here?
Speaker 6: We're here to fear God and keep his commandments the plant seeds, to spread the gospel, the good news of Jesus and the Kingdom, to walk in righteous obedience with Jesus Christ and with God. Like, that's why we are here. So what are we? Right again, we're monkeys?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Are are we slime that has evolved?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Are we even gentiles? Are we?
Speaker 6: Just like I think that we are again, I've said it, We're created beings. But even past that, what are we? We are covenant members of the Commonwealth of Israel. Once we believe, we are grafted in to the olive tree, and that's where we want to be. We don't want to be on the outside. And so then where are we? We are an insignificant planet. We are an insignificant planet around a nondescript star and the outskirts of a common galaxy, among countless others. You know, no special place in the universe, no special place even in our own galaxy or in our own solar system. The truth is we are the center of creation. Right We're on the surface of this place with an underworld below us, founded on waters over the bottomless pit. We have the heavens above, we have containers with the luminaries and water with Yeah, the God the most high, at the highest level of creation. And then outside of this, whatever this thing is, outside of this is outer darkness, a place of the most unimaginable. We don't want to be there, right, fire and just we don't want to be brimstone. So then the last one is when are we? So we know he's lied about all those other ones, and I don't think anyone would really have a problem with that, But then when are we?
Speaker 5: People push back, right, the lie is two thousand years after the advent of Christ, we're still waiting.
Speaker 6: For his return. That's the line. The truth is, I think that we are past that.
Speaker 5: There was no two thousand years in between.
Speaker 6: The seven hundred years was added to the timeline, plus the one thousand years plus the little season, and that takes us to where we are. I kind of think that's the when we are, And it's being revealed slowly, the same way that the cosmology was. It's person by persons, it's spirit talking to one person talking to another person. Go research it, go look at it, and then all of a sudden, how God works amazingly. Now you can't unsee it. You look at something and you're like, wow, how did I ever think that was something else? I now understand what I'm looking at. And it's the same thing with the history. It's really hard to unsee when you look at something and you're like, like you said, the Grand Canyon, or like when you look at Wyoming and Idaho in that area, when you look at it from far high enough, it looks like the finger of God came and just like just scooped out the rocky mountains. And you see the same thing in the Himalayan Mountains in like the Gobi Desert northeast China area or northeast of the Himalaya Mountains, there's just a scoop taken out of it. The middle of California, it's like he dragged his finger down and just split it and just gone. And to me, that is the day of the Lord. Those are the judgments, like when we look at it from high enough and from far enough away, like you may not be able to see that a mountain range, like when you're on the ground looking at it, you can see little hills off of the distance, but when you get high enough away from it, you know, from God's point of view looking down on it, you can say, oh, that whole continent was judged, Like all of Siberia and all of Argentina. It's pock marked, like it just just holes everywhere that have now filled with water, and there's little lakes everywhere, and like, wow, that whole country, that whole area was judged.
Speaker 5: It's not a small little thing in a you know, in a region of the Middle East, like it's everywhere.
Speaker 6: So you know, the Sahara Desert, for example, when we look at old maps and things and old old testimonies, who knows how much of that is real that we can rely on, but.
Speaker 5: Those were that was a populated area that was not giant desert.
Speaker 6: And even in I think twenty fourteen, I want to say they did like you know, they used radar to look beneath the sand and they saw all these river beds and it would look like human settlements that were there very recently. And we're told the Sahara Desert it's like two hundred and eighty thousand.
Speaker 5: Years old or whatever. They say.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, if we know it's not that old, because none of nothing is that old right, so like where did it come from?
Speaker 5: The Ice ages? Right? Where did that come from? Where is that? Biblically the Pangaea.
Speaker 6: Continental drift, Like it's not happening slowly over millions and billions of years.
Speaker 5: So we really, you know, if we want to have answers for the non believers.
Speaker 6: Explain the ice ages, Explain continental drift, Explain volcanoes, super volcanoes, and all of these things, like where did they come from? I think the most logical answer is that was the judgment upon the Earth. Right in Revelation it says every island and mountain is going to flee from its place. That kind of sounds like the Atlantic Ocean opening and the land splitting apart, and Australia pulling down and India moving up, like all these things happening in the world like that don't really fit into a four thousand and six thousand year biblical timeline, like when did it happen? When did the Ice ages happen? Is that this just my opinion. All of this is just my opinion, But I kind of think that the Ice Age is when it says part of the judgment on the Last Day is giant hail hailstones that fall all over the earth that are like, you know, hundreds of pounds giant hailstones, so when they fall, they build up upon each other. Now you have ice sheets, right that were that just form and cover the land. It's icy ice everywhere and under the sun. The sun goes directly overhead the tropical regions, that ice is gonna melt towards the polar regions, that ice is not gonna melt quite so fast, right, And so we're just seeing the ice proceed and recede and recede. I kind of think it was all one event that the ice ages, as it's called, was the day of the Lord, the hail falling down, and it's been slowly melting back ever since. Again that's just my opinion, but I don't see it anywhere in the scriptures anywhere else that there's a bunch of ice on the earth. So again, volcanoes, same thing. This one blew my mind recently that if you look back into history, the first recorded volcano was Mount Vesuvius in seventy six AD.
Speaker 5: Were there no volcanoes on Earth before that? Like, it's not.
Speaker 6: Mentioned in the scriptures anywhere else. You can see it prophesied in Revelation that John seems to be describing a volcano, but Moses doesn't talk about it. I say it, jerem. No one in the other prophets prophesy volcanoes, like if no one's describing it. And even in secular history, looking back, nobody did cave paintings of volcanoes. None of the Babylonians wrote about volcanoes. So is that the opening? Like did that happen at the day of the Lord? And there were no volcanoes before that? You know, when we just kind of think that the Middle East was always desert, like I mentioned the Sahara, but even the Promised Land, that's a land flowing with milk and honey, it doesn't look like that today.
Speaker 5: It's in the Exodus. The wilderness.
Speaker 6: We think of a desert for a wilderness, but like the Alaskan wilderness, we describe it the wilderness of Maine, like this could be described as a wilderness behind me, like it's just a non populated area.
Speaker 5: So we're trained to believe.
Speaker 6: That people were operating in a desert climate throughout all of history because that's what it looks like. Now, when really does it look like that because they did not go up through the feast of Tabernacles and they didn't receive any rain. Was that why the Tahara formed? Is that why Saudi Arabia and all these places are just covered in sand? And because they didn't go up for the feasts of tabernacles. That was the children of Ishmael, and they, you know, they didn't go up. They refused to go if they were rebellious, and their land turned to dust as it says. So I could be wrong about all of this, but you know, what we see has to fit like we can't just ignore our physical senses and the evidence in the world. So, you know, how do we describe these things and where do they all fit in? If the answer is not millions and billions of years slowly over time, well then the other, you know, seems to be shortly. There was short amount of time. It happened rapidly. Well, when biblically does that happen? We only have a few examples.
Speaker 5: We have flood and really kind of you know, the separate judgments here and there.
Speaker 6: Upon lands as y'as fed up with their disobedience. But other than that, the only time the world old is judged is the return of Christ. So the destruction that we see everywhere, it's hard for me to say all of that only happened at the flood. And then it's been four thousand years and really there's been no weathering, nothing's really changed all that much on it, and you know what happened right after the flood. That's kind of what we see, I don't think, so we see most of the mountain ranges actually appear to be formed by vibration. Like if you take sand and dirt and stuff and just kind of shake it and put the right frequency through it. I forget the name off the top of my head, but it just kind of forms patterns and shade us and like that looks to be what most mountain ranges are, especially the smaller ones, the hills more than mountless themselves, but like they seem to be formed through shaking and vibration. So, yes, there were earthquakes in Uzzaiah's day. In the Old Testament talks about earthquakes, so that's not a new feature necessarily, but it seems like a lot of the features on the earth were formed by shaking. And again that's one of the things that's going to happen on the last day at the judgment.
Speaker 5: He comes and he shakes the earth.
Speaker 6: He shakes it, and the mountains fall down and the valleys come up, and like all of the different formations kind of are formed at that time through shaking. So again, that's just another geologic evidence that is out there in the world. It can be explained other ways, but it can also be explained this way.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting.
Speaker 4: But there's this one thing I wanted to clarify for the audience because when you listen to a lot of other folks whose podcasts or YouTube channels are mostly based around the Mud Flood, you know, they say that this flooding event they believed happened. You know, most people believe it happened in the eighteen hundreds. That's the term I hear the most, like the mid to late eighteen hundreds. Is your theory that just when you talk about the flood, you're just talking about Noah's flood, and our timeline is one thousand years shorter.
Speaker 2: Where do you think there was a separate event.
Speaker 6: Right when I was speaking of flood, there I met Noah's flood. I tend to think the mud flood as it is called, came about in that seventeen seventy six general area, so eighteen hundreds, late seventeen hundreds. In Revelation twelve, it talks about the dragon letting water out of his mouth to go after the remnant, those who had the testimony of Jesus and keep the commandments of God, and then the earth opens up to swallow the flood.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 6: Revelation twelve is a very symbolic chapter, so it's hard to take that super literally, but if we do take it literally, the dragon Satan gets out of his pit, he sees all of this amazing architecture all around the world, right. He says, oh, no, like the millennium happened, and look at all of this stuff that I need to destroy. And then the camp of the Saints and New Jerusalem is no longer there, but there's remnants of holy people still on the grid, not resurrected saints, but holy flesh and blood people. So he's like, Okay, I need to get rid of all this architecture. I need to get rid of all these buildings, all of these star forts, all of these things on the ground that should not be here, because none of it should be here like it just shouldn't.
Speaker 5: And then I need to kill these people.
Speaker 6: I need to Nobody can tell the rest of the world that, you know, Christ is real, he was here, and all of that stuff in the Bible is true.
Speaker 5: You need to get rid of it.
Speaker 6: So he lets out water to try to wipe the stuff away because he doesn't have original ideas. Really, you can only copy God so it doesn't wash away. And then God opens up the earth. Now I've always thought of that as like a chasm opening up and the water just kind of goes into the pit, but it could also be like a sponge, like it just opens up and absorbs the water. And if that's the case, well then if it's on a hill or on a slant, that's going to flow right the water, the newly absorbed dirt and water, that's going to turn into mud that's going to be loose and that's going to flow around. And maybe that's where the mud flood came in. And it's kind of you know, that's just my opinion, but I seem to see that could could be an answer. Or maybe when He was released, you know, it came out of the earth. And I'm not sure if the fallen angels came out with him that were in Mount Hermon in the book.
Speaker 5: Of Enfield about that book.
Speaker 6: But the watchers that are that are under the ground, maybe they come out, came out as well. And I'm from And then that through sediment into the air that formed rain, you know, that rained down the sediment and the rain, and then that was muddy.
Speaker 5: And I don't know.
Speaker 6: There's different ways to explain that, but I do think it happened after the millennium as a as a general rule. I don't know the exact details, but I would put it there in the tunneline. So we see these structures built during the millennium that are then buried up to the first and second floors, so they would have had to be built first, and then the flood came in.
Speaker 5: The mud flood came in. So I think that's where it is. Timeline was.
Speaker 4: This entire conversation has been so great, and you've brought a lot of knowledge, and you know, anytime you come upon these rabbit holes, you know you're especially you know everything we've talked about today, one can be hesitant. But I think, like you said, that is just from the things we read and you know, we've been so ingrained. I mean, if you think about it, we spend thirteen years in the school system, and we're told over and over and over, you know, these people are great, you know, you know, evolution, all these other things. And then we you know, like I was telling my pastor down and my friend he's down the street. I said, you know, we we send our children to Sunday school for an hour a week, and then they go to the public school system for you know, thirty five forty hours a week. It's a losing battle, and we really have to deconstruct and reconstruct the way we educate our children. I think that would play a big part of defeating Satan's plan.
Speaker 6: It says in the Proverbs and the Psalms, you know, raise up your child in the way of the Lord, you know, like we should not be letting someone else educate our young Like it's we're supposed to be teaching them biblical principles, you know, letting them know that about God and and and his amazing plan of redemption and all of that stuff, and not sending them off for a secular person to be teaching them things that are against what the truth is. Again, that's one of his laws, one of Satan's laws. It's just get them while they're young and convince them that their parents, that the teachers are more important than the parents, and they're they're the authority figures. And it's wicked, pure wickedness.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 6: It makes me mad, but shortly to come to an end, you know, when this is not a forever thing, yep, and that is that's you know, this whole thing. It can it can be kind of right to realize that we are so far removed from the truth that even like the simple thing like what happened in our recent past might not be true.
Speaker 5: So it can get depressing, it can get a little daunting. But the good news is still the good news.
Speaker 6: Right just because we may have missed out on the millennial reign, we're still going to get eternity if we if we you know, believe in Yeshia Jesus, if we behave the way that he wants us to in obedience to the instructions, and we have the faith that is required. You know, if we're doing those things, we're going to be judged at the White Throne as worthy. Come, you know, come in my good and faithful servant. We're going to receive the kingdom as an inheritance. So none of that changes our whether whether I'm completely wrong and all of this stuff is still in the future, our obligation is the same.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: We still have to live our lives as if today is our last. And everyone that comes in contact with us should see the light of Christ in us, and they should want what we have. They should be like, hey, that person is not miserable and stressed out and depressed and you know at their at their wits end with the world, Like what's different about them? Why are they behaving that way that they are? And that gives us witness an opportunity to witness the gospel. So you know, walk it out, bring forth fruit, and whatever the time is, then you know when we are when we are called back and we're taken from this earth, we'll hopefully, you know, if all that goes well, he will bring us in to the Kingdom and you know, we get to spend time with Him and I can't wait. I really look forward to that day. So the timeline, it's important. We should always believe the truth. We should always strive for what is correct and not just settle back and believe things that are false. I don't think that he's happy with that. Always strive for the truth, and part of that is recognizing deception when it comes along.
Speaker 2: Well, Lewis, I can't thank you enough for it is.
Speaker 6: It is really an awakening and he's bringing y'ah. Our father is bringing this out now and he wants us to know. Sorry, I think I'm delayed again.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I just wanted to thank you so much for coming on and explaining, you know, Revelation twenty. You've obviously put a lot of thought and research into it, and it is important to know where we are and like you had said, the what, when, where, why, and we obviously know what the why. But it's just such a great podcast and I can't thank you enough for sharing your knowledge.
Speaker 2: And I also wanted to take.
Speaker 4: A moment and thank Julie, who was the one who sent me your contact information and sent me some of your work which was so intriguing, and most importantly, it's nice to connect with a fellow follower of Christ. So if you'd like to close once again, remind people where they can find your work, any websites, emails and I'll be sure to include them in the show notes as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you for inviting me. Thank you Julie, and I think she found me on the Josh Monday podcast. So thanks to Josh as well for giving me an opportunity to speak on his show. Yep, it's a really good brother there. I just emailed him and said, I think the spirit wants me to speak. I feel I'm being led to reach out to you. And he's like, that's it, okay, cool, come on, like no questions asked. He's like, I'm not standing in the way if the spirit's doing something. So he's really great. But yeah, thank you for having me on, and I'll send you all my information you put in the show notes.
Speaker 5: I only have a YouTube and.
Speaker 6: Email is the best way to get in touch with me, so i'll send you that as well. So I don't really check the comments. Just too much negativity.
Speaker 2: Likewise, I learned that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: Thank you again, God bless you and be safe. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge, and again, folks, please do check the show notes. I'll have his YouTube channel and his email address if you would like to reach out, and of course, if you were a fellow podcaster, and you would like him to spread the word, send him an email, he replied very quickly. And I can't thank you enough for your time, sir, Thank you, and God bless you.
Speaker 5: Same to you, thank you, God bless and.
Speaker 4: To all our listeners, God bless you. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 2: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain.
Speaker 7: I not feeling tired. Hell down all the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you feel them all you smile and the same.
Speaker 7: As well. Go feel like you've lost your way. Don't give up.
Speaker 1: No, don't give in and nevers home. Don't let all the primise.
Speaker 2: It ain't done yet. He's God, I'm playing. Why it's a right time?
Speaker 1: Got up? Let me come? Why afraid coming up?
Speaker 2: Timid?
Speaker 7: I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 1: Child's are putting up fid.
Speaker 8: Oh, you're stronger than anything, you guy. You're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead ni beautiful.
Speaker 2: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 8: Yeah you listen, breathe move, you can hold you head of ye.
Speaker 1: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never los home, don't they go on the primise, it ain't done yet. This god a clay, why some rain tell the God of me comes. Don't give up, No, don't give in. You never love home, don't let go on the primis. It ain't come life, It's worth live. Man, why's a way town? The god of baby call? Why surprise now? God? Oh yes, why surprise now? The god it came? Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose hol do they go of the primis?
Speaker 1: I man that done?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This got up playing waits and ring do kind of evey cops and don't.
Speaker 2: Give up it no dog given whatever its hold.
Speaker 7: Don't let go of the primes.
Speaker 3: It ain't done.
Speaker 2: Love's wor they eveh Wat's the.
Speaker 3: God of every cos oh, the god of need cos wsdum God.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Just the facts, ma'am,