Speaker 1: Tassim Or.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast Dallas. Well coming because we've got this huge convention that presiding Trump along with my man Joe Gruder is the RNC chair, a Florida State senator is putting together. And Joe, I didn't realize this, but your lovely wife different spelling obviously because she's a female, but she shares the same name as me. And she's involved today Primary day in Florida, isn't she You got it?
Speaker 1: She has a big primary here in Florida sixteen. We actually met on the campaign working together as campaign staffers twenty years ago for the guy who currently holds at Vern Buchanan he announces retirement. She worked with him in other members for the last fifteen years, was a member of the Trump administration as the USDA in Florida, in the Virgin Islands World Development Director. And she is going to win today and she'll have a great chance in November. But it's Sidney Grueers dot com. Thanks for mentioning that this big day today for the family.
Speaker 2: I love that. Sidney Gruduz dot com. Well, look, you know I lived in Boca for sixteen years and I'm going to go back. My son is going to college there starting next year. Someone in Florida, so you know, I keep an eye on that state. I'm very, very close with Randy Fine. He's running against a terrible jewe hating lowlife scumbag sorry joe named Dan Bilzari and he has no right running, you know, fawning over Adolph Hitler and putting horns on my friend Randy Fine's head in a video. That guy should be excluded from running. He really should. But you've also got Byron Donald's my friend. He should win easily today and others. You got like four or five major races in your state coming up today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have four new open seats as a result of the redistricting that we did this past year, So we're going to pick up four new congressional seats. We made up with a total of eight or nine new congressman. But yeah, Randy Fine, I was on the phone with him this morning. Yeah, opponent, that Dan Blazurian guy is a complete joke. He's a fraud. I wish we can arbitrarily kick people off the ballot that's running as a Republican. He does not deserve it. It's a Randy fines been. He was my roommate when when we were in the legislature together. He's my next neighbor in d C. He's one of my closest friends. And what they've done to him and what they're the fact that they're willing to put that on social media and that people are these You're exactly right, they're jew haters, and it's it's it's so over the top, but it's a reflection of where society is and where it's heading. And it's a uh uh And we're going to stomp that out on the Republican side. The Democrats obviously have embraced it and uh and we're gonna obviously Randy Fine is gonna have a big win today Byron Donalds, I would imagine because of the Trump endorsement, will have a big win. Uh. And Randy also has Trump's endorsement and shows the power of Trump's indorsement. These guys are all going to be winner.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to get back to Trump's endorsement. But one race I'm paying attention to him. It's and I hate Democrats. I hate them all except for one John Betterman.
Speaker 1: I say it.
Speaker 2: I hate him.
Speaker 1: Everybody do.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as a moderate Democrat anymore. There's one John Betterman. Their low lives, they really are. They've embraced to hate the Jewish people. They they want to chop off our little kids, you know, anatomies. They're just they're crazy people. But there is one race I'm watching because he's Jewish, Moscowitz down in Florida, and he's running against a guy his name is Oliver Larkin, who is a psycho DSi, anti American, anti jew guy like Mamdani Bazarian and everybody else. You know that race, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I served with Jared Moskowitz too, Yes he is. He's as close to they come as a monorn Democrat. But he voted against the working family tax cuts, so he's no better, right. But this is a reflection of the Democrat Party. You have forty DSA candidates that have won from coast to coast, not just in places like New York City, but America. And this is a reflection of a party that has Mandami Bernie Sanders AOC as the leaders. And it's not just trumped arrangement syndrome anymore, which is what the party was the Democrat Party seemed like it was trending towards there's anything the president wanted, they want to go against them. Now. It's America Arrangement syndrome. They're literally rooting against our country. They're rooting against our values and our culture. They want to get rid of things like the border. They want to give Annecy to everybody, including the murderers and rapists. They want to give rid the police. They want to get rid of the Senate. And think about this, like they have candidates who are coming out and saying that they're against July fourth, like lsied against Thanksgetting and I say, you know, the five days that I really love in the year is Thanksgiving week. He's like to watch football with my family, be thankful for everything. And they want they listen, they want these things gone because they're fundamentally trying to change their country. That's what we're up against. That's why that's why people we're look gonna I think in November people will reject this extremism that's coming out of the left and they'll vote for common sense and the continuation of the president's good policies.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, and I hope you're right, Yeah, thank god that lady lost. Francesca hung she was in was at Wisconsin, that's right, Ron Johnson state. She wanted to banish Thanksgiving. Then she loved Thanksgiving. She's very confused. She lost anyway, So do you want me to move back to Florida and maybe run for Byron Donald's old congressional seat.
Speaker 1: Yes, Listen, it seems like that that seat. It's such a great conservative seat, and they have candidates running NonStop. We need somebody that will sit there for ten years. We're gonna get a new one, new nominee today, probably the Trump endorsed candidate Loft that just got the endorsement late. But I'm excited about her or not, Lessen, I'm excited about all the Republican chances in Florida. We have such a tremendous state. We've been trending right because we've had courageous leadership at the top. We're doing things right. I mean, we're open for business, low taxes, and people are voting and moving with their feed and Florida's been the main recipient. And once we get past twenty twenty eight and we elect a new president, we get past the census and we only include American citizens. The electoral numbers will change significantly towards the Republican favor as a result of people moving to states that are like Texas, you know, Tennessee, Florida, states that are solid red because people are moving out of these disaster blue states because misery and demise is a choice, and that's where you know, Democrats, you know, survive and thrive is when you have all this doom and gloom. But if you want to have a chance of the American dream, you got to go red.
Speaker 2: No, there's no doubt. And people ask me all the time. I did an interview yesterday too, actually, and they said, you know, Ma'm Donnie's killing New York City. We're praying to God that Bruce Plateman wins in the state over Hulko. Maybe I had one one day, I don't know. But they asked me, how are we gonna change this? And I said, I don't think we can, because every decent Republican is gone. They moved to Florida, they moved to the Carolinas, they moved to Tennessee. They're not here. What decent Republican besides me and a few others are gonna stay in this city in this state, So really, cruders. While I love Florida and I'll be back there one day, trust me. With Scott and Sean Andity begged me every day at least while I'm living in New York. You guys are killing me. You're killing me here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're exactly right. It is tougher. And I tell that to people at California all the time. How are we gonna Allis Hilton gonna win the gunners race? The same thing in New York. It's much tougher because you're exactly right. A lot of people have moved with their feet, so you have to win with less. And I think we just have to. People have to get to the point to where they're so upset at the system in you know, people don't mind paying taxes if they're getting the benefit of having you know, uh, you know, safe neighborhoods, great schools, on and on. But when you give them nothing and you give them trash and you tax them to death, people can't stay. And so that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, that's true. Uh, you know you mentioned President Trump, Tomorro'll let you run and I had a friend tell me last week, Yeah, you know, the luster is off, and I voted for him, but I don't like them anymore. And all my friends don't like them anymore, and all my shots, we don't like them anymore. And it's over. I said, wait a second, a second. You have all these races going on all across the country the last couple of months. I believe my stats are right. The candidates that Trump endorsed one like over ninety and then you get the candidates that Trump doesn't like, big miles like Thomas Massey, low life in Kentucky, well Bill Cashidy. They got killed. Thomas Massey got killed. So if the Trump endorses candidates are winning and the people that turn on Trump are losing, is that not a great barometer. I think it's great proof to tell people that presiding Trump is still immensely popular.
Speaker 1: He is very popular with the base. And because the guy is actually doing what he said he was going to do. He's keeping his promises, he's keeping America safe. He is literally the president of the working class. He's completely transformed the party. The Republican Party is Donald Trump's party. He is our president, he is our commander in chief. He's doing a phenomenal job. And yes, listen, everybody, the alternative think about this. Four years ago, I think inflation was almost nine percent under Biden. He's still dealing with the Biden crisis, and we're dealing with this Iran where where people don't know is we don't see everything that the president sees. The number one priority is for the presidents to keep America safe. He's doing that every single day. He's doing what he thinks is the best interest. He has been an absolute champion across the board in so many different ways. I wish people got to see him like I got to seem like you get to see him and in his element where he's going out there and really going to battle and going to bat for the average American out there. He loves America. He wants us to be in the best possible position. He's willing to expend some political capital to try to make that happen. And we have to support him now more than ever because we're literally facing a party that wants to fundamentally change the way we live, and we got to fight for what we love. We got to fight for what we believe our children will live in a world that we want to live have them live in, and we want them to have that opportunity of the American dream. And we're the party. Donald Trump's the president. To make that happen, we gotta give him a full four years. And that's why we're doing that. Goop can all your listeners go to GOP convention dot com. You can join us. It's gonna be the first time the public is actually invited to a convention. It's gonna look and feel just like a real convention. It's gonna be a star studded event. It's gonna be absolutely awesome, and I hope to uh, I hope everybody gets to witness it live in person if they want to do it.