Speaker 1: What eating that burger and not really eating the burger enjoying it.
Speaker 2: That is so good, That was so strange. Give me your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's clearly that their food is crab and no one should be eating it allegedly, so right, it doesn't get in trouble. And I've heard all sorts of strange things about McDonald's that might be not true. Some people don't understand how they could get access to that much beef. So some people and we are not saying this, but some people are alleging that there it's like, you know, like it's like not all beef that I don't know if they're using humans, but there's obviously filler. It's not good content. It's not good food. And if they thought putting their CEO up there, who clearly does not eat his own product, was going to convince people, it just I think it shows how stupid they think we are, Like they must think we're really stupid like that we can't tell the acting. But there's something I think there's a big problem with McDonald's in the whole process of it. And I mean, let's be honest, we don't really know how that food gets made. We don't see it from field to to play. We don't see the process. We have no idea what's going on with half of these fast food joints. So anything is possible, So I think green whatever it could happen.
Speaker 2: You know what's really weird. Not one single fast food restaurant in the United States owns or operates their own beef farms, right, Not McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King in and Out, none of them. When of the US population eats beef from fast food restaurants on a daily basis, not one single one of them, not a single one of them ooms or runs or operates their own beef form a ship makes sense.
Speaker 1: Well, And the thing is is they get it from multiple sources. It's not like you can go to smaller places and they're like, yeah, we get ours from the great ranch over here, and all our meat comes from all these cows and we can track them. Their meat comes from so many different places, like multiple sources, and and I'm sure they put soy filler. I'm sure that's one element to it. But like, who knows, why would after all the twisted stuff in the cycle paths that we know that are up there. Why why would we trust them to feed us in that Like, why would we trust them to be transparent about what's in their food? They could lie on the ingredients and no one would ever know.
Speaker 2: But do you know what McDonald's does do?
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 2: They run hospitals one hundred and forty four Ronald McDonald houses one hundred and forty four locations throughout the United States?
Speaker 1: Do you so there is some money laundering going there or some kind of strange stuff?
Speaker 3: Allegedly a company that's main product is beef doesn't own or operate any beef farms, but instead runs and operates one hundred and forty four second ill children's centers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, I don't want to get in trouble here, but most of the reason why we're sick and ill, it's not just the food. It's all the stuff they're spraying, the stuff they spray on crops, the weather control stuff they're spraying, the chemicals that are being spread on the crops, the chemicals that are in the air from all of the war that they're doing. They're trying to block up the sun, They're putting stuff in vaccinations. The list goes on and on as to why we're sick. So part of that is the fast food. And it changed in the nineties. McDonald's never used to be as horrible with their food. In the nineties there was some kind of bill pass something got past where they were and changed in the laws about food that they were able to give you really garbage food. And I've seen it go downhill because it was way better before. And I don't eat out a lot of fast food. I usually try to go to local places. I mostly at home because it's so gross and I can taste the difference. But I can tell you one thing. My grandmother was born in the thirties and she would say to me all along, Melissa, there's something wrong with the food. And I'm like, what do you mean, Grandma. She's like, the milk everything, there's just something wrong with it, just something, so it tastes so strange. Now she's like, it's not like when I was young, and I didn't understand what she meant until I went to a real farm and they gave me real cream from the cow, and I was like, and real milk and I taste it and I'm like, oh my god, my grandmother's right there's something wrong with the food. This is real and I've never had this before, and this was years ago, and so now we don't know, you know, And so it's ironic that they're opening up all these hospitals. It's almost like another way. I mean, it's supposed to be a charity, but I don't trust charities either. But they're making profit off of you know, you shove it in one end and then you come out another end sick, and then they can make money there. It's weird and I don't know if there is anything that you think more devious beyond it, and I'm sure there is, but it's really bizarre that they would be in the medicine field or the care field for medical stuff. I think, aren't them Ronald McDonald houses like places for people families to stay when their kids are sick. Yes, it's almost it's almost twisted. No, almost, it is.
Speaker 2: It's very twisted. I don't know if you have seen the commercial for KFC where they baptize this person in lake of gravy and it comes out of chicken wing. Have you seen that.
Speaker 1: I have not had the honor of seeing that.
Speaker 2: Well, it is very true, but the it was a real KFC commercial, and I feel like they're trying to tell us something there. You can put two and two together on your own, just trying to figure that one out. But when it comes to McDonald's and this stuff, it's okay if for your product is a certain product, but you don't own any factories to produce that product. You don't run or operate or own any of this factors. It would almost be like if Ford or Toyota or Hondai or any of these big car manufacturers that are responsible for a majority of the cars that people drive every single day did not own a manufacturing plant. Could you imagine if Toyota just did not own or operate or run any Toyota manufacturing plants. That would sound crazy. Why does it McDonald's doesn't own or operate any.
Speaker 1: Bee forms because my guess is, I don't know where they're getting from if they're getting it from America. But if they're getting it out of America, my guess is they could be doing some shifty stuff that law the same laws wouldn't apply, and we don't know what that shifty stuff is like that would like it? They will, like Coke col all those places if you start digging into them, you could end up bye bye. That'll get rid of you before they'll let you expose how hideous their companies really are. And I drink coke zero once you know here and there, so now I feel really guilty. I'm like when am I putting my body? But the food is it's all money at the bottom of the thing. It's all money and how much money can we get. It doesn't matter about society. This is what I'm talking about. When it's money in US three society, people, connection, love, growth, healthy people don't matter anymore. It's all money at the bottom of the hill. You know, it's all about profit and it doesn't matter what you have to do to get that money. You just do it. And only psychopaths think like that. The ends justifies the means. That's Micavelianism. That is like Stolein that is a psychopath. These people are psychopaths, but it doesn't look like they're doing anything because they're not doing a direct aggression against you. But yet they are.
Speaker 2: Sounds like Erica Kirk right, Oh my god, she is.
Speaker 1: You know, we have a lot of naive people on this planet that actually are buying her act but I'll say that for sure because psychopaths can only mimic, they can't authentically push out those emotions because they don't have them, And she is not authentic in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Will do anything to get money, power, and influence that sounds like her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll do anything, it doesn't matter. The bottom line is right here and has nothing to do with human And I mean, there's this whole idea that they're trying to wipe out and take over the planet and wipe out certain people. I'm not going to get into that, but it's like at the top of it is people think there's some kind of ball, like really evil figure that wants to wipe out you know, any humanity, any trace of human or the organic world. And I mean, I think you lose in the end because everything comes from the organic world, even the synthetic, even the digital, It all comes from the organic world. So I think they lose in the end. But psychopaths don't think about that. One. They think they're geniuses and they're clever, and they're very clever and they're not stupid, but they're not wise.