Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 2: It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD.
Speaker 1: Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky, what's what's freaky?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 4: Right, Just spray some people.
Speaker 5: I know that Abercrombi used to do it in the events. They spray on those on those papers. Every time somebody walked past, they spray on that. Give it, Give it to people, just like so it's just like in the air a cloud of.
Speaker 2: Smell, because I know Popeyes does that, does what they put that They put the vents out in the street so that you can makes people want.
Speaker 1: Smell. And McDonald's does it with their fries. Nigga, just come, I don't know what. Donalds can't do it, still does it, but they used to.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't smell because I live by McDonald's. I don't smell when I passed by, But Popeyes, I smell it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I want to go in there.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's not how I wanted to start the show. First of all, I missed y'all last week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were missed.
Speaker 1: Y'all did that ship?
Speaker 2: Y'all did an excellent job. Was editing this ship today? I was like, yo, listen to them. They even said in the Navy, they said, even Loom did a great job.
Speaker 6: Is sposed to listen? I play a role, all right. I don't want this donald, y'all. I don't like having a thinking ship. I had to do man work for the episode.
Speaker 1: Speaking about playing your role, Oh god, speaking about playing your role. Hold on, it's not yesterday. Hold on, you get over there? Yeah, we straight Hold on real quick?
Speaker 7: Which one is my camera? Is it this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big one, baby, big one? And why did you say camera like that?
Speaker 1: How? She said?
Speaker 7: How did I say that?
Speaker 1: She said? Which one is my camera? No camera?
Speaker 5: Had three camera?
Speaker 1: A camera?
Speaker 2: All right, y'all ready we're officially well, we ain't starting, you know, we do the fourth here we go, hopefully to start it works.
Speaker 3: I'll tell y'all something.
Speaker 8: I just woke up this morning, and I woke up alone. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My choice I'm.
Speaker 8: Single, but I was just thinking about something like when I woke up this morning, I was like, you know what I'm saying, I got a king size bad pulling five mattress.
Speaker 9: Everything.
Speaker 8: You know, my bid is about sanctuary. But when I do get I do or from past.
Speaker 7: Relationships I've been in.
Speaker 8: The favorite time of morning to me is when my man is sleeping. He's sleep, but his man is rock as hard right, and he has to go to work early in the morning, or he has to go to work, and I get up before him. And even if he don't have to go to work, but I really like when he has to go to work, cause to me, if he wake up and he walk, or he sleep and he rock baby, I love to give him a treat before he go to work to keep me on his mind. See one thing about me is I like to keep my man bottles dry and his stomach fool and meet his peace. So I love for the fact that he wake up and or he's sleep and I wake him up on a little I like to wake him up with a little top, you know, start his day off right. You know, people be like, you know, you gotta start your day with a cup of coffee or breakfast to get your day started off right.
Speaker 5: But it ain't.
Speaker 8: Nothing like a good round of love making sex or some good head to start your day, you know, like I love to be at work and think about what he did to me the morning, you know, that morning or the night before bron like it is the best. So feelings, let me know, is it okay? Or do you like for your woman or do you look forward to your woman sending you off the work or waking you up with a little tree?
Speaker 5: You know everybody ate you.
Speaker 8: Know into that and like I said, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 10: But do you like it?
Speaker 1: Comments picked me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know exactly like.
Speaker 2: That right at least one time once your more thing one type of girl. Yeah, let's let's keep it real, ladies. You ever see it rock hard and you just tired?
Speaker 1: No, damn not. In course.
Speaker 5: I like seeing it. I like seeing it hard, like already like rock that should.
Speaker 2: Be like, yeah, I'm on vacation with wife you this week my ship boom and I took a through.
Speaker 1: You know, I took it through. Maybe I was there for six days. I took it the second day, first day. I'm tired. I need my rest took it the second day, third day it was let woke up.
Speaker 11: My ship was shaking hard, touch it hot, was struggling.
Speaker 1: It's all hard. The underwe the underwear hurt. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. The ship bosting like so I had to take it out. Like oh, she come out of the bathroom. I'm saying, I got the look. I'm sitting there. She just laughed and walked by.
Speaker 9: I'm like, some broke these Orleans niggas.
Speaker 1: Just not by moment.
Speaker 5: It's like they're gonna sit on it. The you know what I'm saying Like that, that's.
Speaker 1: Rock rock hard.
Speaker 2: By the way, Roll Gummies yea, the rock called Gummies is back in tomorrow, I think as a matter of fact. So if you're out there waiting for the rock Card Gummies, we're back in stock, I believe tomorrow. I have to go get the packaging. Yeah, so rock Card g U M M I E S dot net.
Speaker 1: If you're interested.
Speaker 2: I got a little bit more to talk about though, before we get into this episode.
Speaker 1: This is going to be such a love I'm so scared, y'all.
Speaker 5: Does the Rock Card Gummies get you super crazy harder than what you usually are harder, So why do you want to be that hard?
Speaker 6: So I've never used the rock hard gummies, but the thor that he's talking about, it's kind of like peak performances.
Speaker 5: You don't and you're like that the entire time you're having sex.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't expect girls to know, but just different levels of like erection.
Speaker 9: Because if you don't got no.
Speaker 1: Box, that should hurt you ain't got no box stuff. Like it's like when you take.
Speaker 5: Rock hard, Like when you're having sex with a guy, he's super hard, that's right before he comes. That's the out moment, Like you're like, I like that the entire time.
Speaker 2: I mean, but don't you know, I mean a nigga's not Oh do you like he pummeled, because that's when it would hurt.
Speaker 1: If you like being pummeled. Is that your thing? Super I don't know.
Speaker 5: I like when it hurts a little bit, but not the whole time. So I'm thinking if you're like super hard, then you're probably hurting me, hurting me the whole time because you're like peak hard. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would think that if he knows how to use it, how to stroke, he knows not to always go to the back.
Speaker 1: He's not always aiming for the back and just slam.
Speaker 5: Is it just as good?
Speaker 1: I think orgasm say so.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually more if he's focusing on your spots, because for us, the back that's the finisher.
Speaker 1: That's when we're going crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, Like you said, If he's focusing on making you come, there's certain spots that he can hit your walls, the top trying to hit that g spot where he's not. And there's a certain level of massaging the pussy with your man's too. When you pummeling, you ain't massaging nothing. You just you're just going crazy.
Speaker 1: There's level it's like a whole art. I'm thinking of like fifty years old.
Speaker 2: By the way, Once you get to that age, the advantages you can get. Yeah, I ain't got a curve so.
Speaker 1: Straight, I wasn't. I was just saying, you know, guys, y'all have advantages.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, advantages too, broy'a.
Speaker 1: Can only go left when you have a curve it Julius random. Yeah, I don't go left, I go up. I don't go left and right, I go both ways. Okay. In any case, before we talked about Steph's shallow box before we.
Speaker 6: Had a shallow hurts, I never said you got a kiddie pool.
Speaker 1: All right, my bad, you are anywayship, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, my bad, with all due respect.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I was thinking about something completely different with these gummies. But I'm intrigued with these gummies.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: And another another thing is it's not hard hard all week, but you got more dick. You just have more dick all week and it's nuts and you can anyway, how does that?
Speaker 5: I need to know science?
Speaker 6: For me personally, they should have me at peak arousal, like thirty minutes in and for me, I ain't gonna hold you. I'm a really really great Round one guy. Very okay, Round two guy, I was like round My round.
Speaker 1: Two was like my round one.
Speaker 6: When I took that shit peak performing, It's like I took pre workout.
Speaker 1: Wow, y'all do know where we are? The game day play party tickets are live.
Speaker 5: They are early bird tickets are now live.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that because people don't realize when I put early bird tickets out, those are out for three weeks, maybe two weeks, something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to make sure you got to pay cycle in there until you can buy your tickets. No, that's seriously right, right because people got you know, yeah, and I feel like people always wait till the end where the tickets go to regular price and the men's tickets go up forty fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: The ladies tickets don't go much. They go over like ten dollars like that, but a couple of tickets.
Speaker 2: Go up, and so it's like get the early bird tickets, now, y'all. You understand this is I'm trying to help y'all, right, but I've been doing a lot of work celebrating.
Speaker 7: Is it just a play party?
Speaker 1: Just a play party. It's a sports tamed play party.
Speaker 2: Your little jersey, you know what I'm saying. You got your what's that a sport jacket? This is not a y it's a varsity jacket.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's this is a.
Speaker 1: But it's like a varsity jacket style.
Speaker 5: But it has X men X men.
Speaker 1: You don't see the logo, but the style of jacket it is like a varsity women man women. It's like a sorority jacket.
Speaker 2: Okay style in any case, yes, so you wear your you know, all of the all of our guardians gonna have referee outfits on and stuff like that was a referee?
Speaker 1: Yes, so you still have that shirt? Yes?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna wear you know, referee. Oh, I guess you and I Stone will be able to wish you know whatever.
Speaker 6: I'll find a little I got a different I'm a referee half the night, but I gotta change.
Speaker 1: Please don't come just like Batman.
Speaker 5: At this time.
Speaker 9: It wasn't Batman.
Speaker 1: You go right to Amazon. It's ten twelve dollars outfit.
Speaker 6: No, I already have I have my I was I was like ten, I still got my jersey like the fifth grade.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you putting on a referee outfit? Or are you playing?
Speaker 1: No, I'll be coaching.
Speaker 12: Oh I'm coaching because I gonna bring a team through Oklahoma City thaws.
Speaker 2: You'll be spitting. That's that Harlem shit. So what I do want to say is we're also doing Kings and Drinks this time around, So if you buy a play party ticket, you can actually get into Kings and Drinks.
Speaker 1: So Kings and Drinks is a pre party stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, you told me I never invite you, So I wanted to make sure that you knew you were invited.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Right? When is the This is July.
Speaker 2: Twenty six, two months away. Right, July twenty six is Saturday, Saturday evening, right from six thirty at night.
Speaker 1: Kingston Drinks is from six thirty.
Speaker 2: To nine thirty yep. And then the play party is directly after yep. And it's jacuzzie two floors, several rooms outside bars. Bring you bring your own bottle, you know what I'm saying. But the Kingston Drinks, we already have our first We already have our first don top.
Speaker 1: Yes, our main event, yes, which is I won't say surprise. Yes, wolf Hands will be in the building now.
Speaker 2: Wolf fans. Wolf Fans came here and did a scene with Fort Me. His name is b k Overphe and he came here and did the scene. And he does He uses pervertibles, which means that he goes to like places like home Depot or Walmart and he finds things that you would never think could be sexual.
Speaker 5: Coney squirt, the plant I didn't squirt had an orgasm orgasm here, Wow on this cout. It was the old cou It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So we're just gonna ignore the person behind like how we before we get into that, right, So so we have our firstm and so what happens that Kingston drnks. You're able to go have a I want to say PG. Thirteen type interaction.
Speaker 5: Got a little.
Speaker 1: Maybe are it got a little are, but you're not naked, you know, it's nothing like that. There's no nudity.
Speaker 2: Touchy, right, And that's how Kingston sat a nice bar club type spot. They have sex furnish and ship like that. But you don't, you know, it's just play. It's just time to keep your clothes on, right. So you have different activations that you can go to to, you know, just to test it. Right after that you go to the main party event. So just to let y'all know those who out there who are thinking about coming, you can buy a Kingston Drinks ticket and come with your boo. Y'all don't have to come to the play party. You can have your little you know, your experience there and go about your business.
Speaker 1: It's fine, right.
Speaker 2: You can go to email us at hard or soft events if you want the ticket, link to the Kingston Drinks or just go to the Thehard Orsoft show dot com. Fill out the vetting form and you can buy whatever ticket you want. Right you don't have to tell us, but the play party ticket actually covers both spots. Right now, what I haven't told y'all.
Speaker 5: God, I feeling is always a surprise with you.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I am a demonic thinker, creatively demonic, and I love it.
Speaker 1: I fucking love it. What we're gonna talk about this too, But are you good?
Speaker 6: I've been dealing with this for years, so I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: We're doing an extreme.
Speaker 5: Dom corner, an extreme dumb corner.
Speaker 2: Yes, at the play party, where the person can walk into the corner. Of course, they give their permissions. You ask them what they're.
Speaker 1: Into, what the not into, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You get their safe words, all of those things, and we'll have multiple doms working on these people at the same time to give them an extreme experience.
Speaker 1: Call em two for real.
Speaker 5: They don't have the play party.
Speaker 1: Yes, we don't have the play party.
Speaker 2: So you can get blindfolded, choke spanked, fireplay, gang bang. You can get you all these things you're interested, and have multiple men whatever it may be. You tell these people what your preferences are and you can go over there and we're gonna have a couching section so that people can watch, right, so the voyeurs can get their shit off as well. But I've bek over Phena said he's down for.
Speaker 5: The I'm sure you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying as part of that as well.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited because that means if you come by yourself, you can still have the time of your fucking life just by entering it into the extreme down corner.
Speaker 6: Make sure y'all kink responsibly because I'm off the clock helping on your niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Last time, somebody got dombed so hard they damned they passed out.
Speaker 1: I had to walk her to the bed. She came so hard standing up just from being spanked.
Speaker 7: I had her self just pass out on me, like not too long.
Speaker 1: Ago, is that right? Wow? What were you doing?
Speaker 5: Uh? Anal training?
Speaker 6: Anal training?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So the anal So I've seen a video of her anal training right by the way.
Speaker 1: Let me just finished the play partnership.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want to come to the play party hard or Soft events at gmail dot com, ask for the link, or just go to the hardessoft Show dot com and click vetting for him. Fill out the form and we will you know, see, go through your stuff, make sure you're good, and send you the link. You have two and a half weeks to get early bird tickets. After that the tickets go to the regular price.
Speaker 1: Now some ot people pull out d today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a lot of people already buying tickets by the way, that the early bird tickets will sell out.
Speaker 1: I can't just do the whole party for early bird tickets, right. So this isn't STEP's first time here. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was here two years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great time.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: We had mouse here though, Okay, and he's distracting. Okay, to say the least, we weren't able to get in, and then every time we tried to, he'd be like, what you do that? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But what is anal training?
Speaker 5: So anal training is training your ass to take deck. And then the goal for most domps is to eventually make you come from.
Speaker 7: Your ass, you know, from hitting your g spot.
Speaker 1: Ask a question, sure it was a male or female?
Speaker 5: Is this for a male?
Speaker 9: Females either that passed out.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 5: He was a guy from being so he was a version.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was an anal version.
Speaker 9: He was okay, like a real verse.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: Apparently there's like a nerve back there that if you press it too hard on a man, they usually like pass out. I just learned this, like I don't know, like two months ago. I learned that it's a thing.
Speaker 1: There's a you gotta get on your job.
Speaker 5: You're trying to pass out.
Speaker 1: You're not sure.
Speaker 9: You never came and passed out.
Speaker 5: I've been very high before.
Speaker 1: But you never came. You never jerked over passed out with yes talking about no.
Speaker 5: But he didn't pass out from like, he didn't pass out from coming or anything like that. I think he was just like so excited to be there. And then I started off with like a tiny little plug and then we moved up to like a little bigger plug and then I don't know what happened. Something has I think I struck that nerve and then he was just like, oh, I don't feel good. I don't feel good. And I was like, I was like what. He was really young too.
Speaker 7: That's another thing.
Speaker 5: The young guys. They just I'm sure they're of age.
Speaker 7: He was twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, young, young, We're scared.
Speaker 7: I was scared. I was scared.
Speaker 5: So then I just like, anyway, he passed out, stuffy show. He fucking passed out, and then I went I got alcohol and I put it on his nose and then he woke up.
Speaker 7: And then I was like, you need to like sit down.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know what, I don't think you're ready, like, you know, trying to like he didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 7: He just was like I might be Yeah, he was just.
Speaker 6: So my question is this ray, So you see, everybody, we have all these you know, okay, dominant is cool. The passing out thing is cool, the you know, the orgasm and the sexy, horny part is cool. But can we talk about some of the responsibilities that people probably don't really think about when they just hear dominic. You know, So in that situation, your client passed out, right, so as a dom in your mind, what is what is the first thought of Like your damn, I hope he didn't die.
Speaker 5: That was the first thought, because he fucking fell and like his like it was so fast, I mean, he didn't completely his head because I was able to grab him, but he kind of like he passed out.
Speaker 1: That's how it felt. We shorty caught the seizure and you thought she was pussy was over here, and pussy was over here, and you stopped telling this thing.
Speaker 5: So he fast on and I was like, oh, ship, like I hope he's okay, and like, you know, I woke him up. At that point, I'm like, I think the session is over, Like I think that you're like, not okay.
Speaker 1: He still want to go.
Speaker 7: You know, he was totally still wanted to go.
Speaker 1: I still wanted to go. That's how I told you, we got to get to it.
Speaker 5: He ends up. I get him water and all that good stuff, and I sit him down and I'm like trying to bring trying to bring life speaking life into him, like you know, there's always another time and I don't think, you know whatever whatever, And then he was just like you know what, I'm ready, Like let me just go put on some panties and like he wants to get into sissy modes and he like threw the panties on with mode. It's like where they they want to feel like a woman, they want to feel like a bitch, so they dress up in wigs and heels and makeup and tho. Yeah, they're like full blow. He's been talking about holiday hard for the past like.
Speaker 1: Two days Holiday Heart.
Speaker 9: It was sad car.
Speaker 1: Recently last week. All right, take the cord and put it around. Take the cord, okay, and put it around the pipe.
Speaker 5: Oh, someone says it's called the vegus nerve nerve vegas.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 7: Oh y'all?
Speaker 5: Yeahs not mister veggas all cool.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I do want to go into the responsibilities thing, but I'm still can I do one more thing about this antal training thing ahead?
Speaker 1: So you start off with a plug.
Speaker 5: People can start off with my finger.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I have nails, and I learned this trick that you put cotton all over your nail, like a lot of coin on the nails, so that I don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you put up onnch of cotton and your nail on your nail.
Speaker 1: You got the jacket too, This is a beef.
Speaker 5: And then I put on gloves obviously because I'm not going in your ass raw. Then I put gloves and put a lot of lube, and like you start off with the finger, that's the start off with the finger for those who've never had anything in their ass. And then you go, yeah, like what's the biggest The biggest was a fifteen inch?
Speaker 9: Oh, fifteen inches or.
Speaker 5: What love deck? And he is the nasty motherfucker who takes the fifteen inch.
Speaker 1: He takes it so behind you. He scared the ship out of me.
Speaker 5: He takes.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're good, fifteen.
Speaker 6: Yo and back there, Like if this was a scary movie, I'd be the first black nigger that die white.
Speaker 1: Take me up. I see the I could laugh at that.
Speaker 5: So fifteen inches long, we'll be talking about. Girl, We're talking like as big as it's nice.
Speaker 1: I think he's bigger than that.
Speaker 5: Oh it's bigger than that I'm talking about. I'm like, what he takes is unrealistic for women to take. Like if a man was to pull up with something like that, I'm not fucking you that, it's not going to be pleasurable for me because it's super big.
Speaker 7: It's so unrealistic.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's like an arm. So I've seen it. She has it on her page. What is your page?
Speaker 5: On Twitter? Domny staph that d O M M E staph st.
Speaker 1: P h like a fire hydrant.
Speaker 2: If you go to the page, she has all of these things. By the way, we'll talk about this too. A matter of fact, we might as well talk about it. Now you've done so much since the last time you've been here. Now you do videos and ship.
Speaker 5: So now I'm taking content creating serious, which is a bag I just started to tap into. I would record like every now and then before and then I was like, you know what, there's like such a lane for everything, Like you can make a video of your armpits and post it.
Speaker 7: And it's like, oh, sell, I'm.
Speaker 1: About to make some videos. I'll just look at my.
Speaker 5: Take a video of literally anything, Like I'll be in the house and I'll just think of like, oh, this would be good for a video, and then I'll prop my camera up and I'll make the video and then in two three days.
Speaker 7: It's like selling.
Speaker 5: They're like, you have a sale, you have a sale, you have a sound.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh shit, what are people buying? So what do you think people will let what? Watch me do? Thank you?
Speaker 5: I make light skin faces because you send to do light skin faces. Lights faces, that pretty face, pretty face.
Speaker 1: I don't squint, Okay, you me what about you. You're like, I'm talking about the poses. I never denied I was definitely have it was brown.
Speaker 5: I never said I was brown.
Speaker 1: That's said she was brown, and she said she was Caribbean.
Speaker 5: What is caribbean? I mean, how is brown?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is that you make the poses that would be something you think I should.
Speaker 1: Do pos this.
Speaker 5: I think I think your face would sell your face cells right now.
Speaker 2: Right now, just just people see that on Instagram. I'm talking about real content.
Speaker 5: Real content could be like you're walking around the house and like your boxes and a hard deck and just walk around.
Speaker 1: Take a chocolate throw and just walk around.
Speaker 5: Me cooking a lot of humiliation, like humiliations, like.
Speaker 1: The best is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Humiliation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just make videos of like humiliating guys like white guys.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 5: I can't do that. I'm telling you. You're just like, Okay, this is what I would do if I was you. I would be like, you'll never have a dick this big, Like you see this dick right here, I'll fuck your bitch. Oh yeah, so like watching it, like, I mean, there's a whole porn category for that.
Speaker 1: Than mine. I know you will never know, beat them.
Speaker 5: Up, the whole race thing. They just love it. Yeah, it's just like I'm always acting like a guy. I'll put on like a hoodie, I'm like put my dick on, and it was just like how your bitch and that ship was up.
Speaker 1: Fire. Yeah, Yesterday said he went to do some content the other.
Speaker 5: Day with his voice.
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yesterday, what you what kind of what kind of content you're trying to do over there?
Speaker 1: Or that?
Speaker 12: That's some different type of content right there. But that's a different type of content. But I would do something. I would do some voice stuff. I might do something masks as well. I would Yeah, like I would have sex, but like with the mask, I feel like Burglar mask, like like a mask that he got on, not exactly like a Spider Man mask or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, something like that.
Speaker 2: Sniak doing flips on the bed and Spider Man.
Speaker 1: You're good. Hello, Hello, Yeah, he's a hello. I shouldn't talk about it.
Speaker 2: You think I've heard that he takes like new flips and sends videos with his dick card oh and lands and comes.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Alright, I'm I'm Yesterday. Is it true? Come on flips and comes, bro. But speaking of videos. I've seen Steph like, so she follow her.
Speaker 2: I love the content, right, Like I said, I saw her with this arm dick shoving it.
Speaker 5: Into shoving it into him.
Speaker 1: It's him. Can just be taking that long thing? You just.
Speaker 5: Can you can respond, Rob, Yes, you just.
Speaker 1: You just take that long arm in there. Several plumps just going off. It wasn't like I just started one day. Yeah, how long I've been working together, work together for.
Speaker 7: About Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so he is.
Speaker 7: He's not mine, by.
Speaker 1: The way, when you say mine.
Speaker 5: He's owned by someone else. He's owned by another dom and she let me bottle him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's like.
Speaker 5: A mutually beneficial Yeah, and he's great.
Speaker 7: He's great.
Speaker 5: Do you own anybody?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I do own.
Speaker 7: I have one pet.
Speaker 1: He's a pet.
Speaker 5: He's a pet. He's a great pet. But I barely ever see him. Yeah, one that was coming once a month, and then his project in New York ended, so now everything is virtual. And then I have another one that's also all virtual and he lives I think in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Are you looking for more pets?
Speaker 5: So I'm always looking for pets as long as they're like obedient and like good.
Speaker 2: What does it require to be a pet, Like, what do you do to be a pet? Like it sounds like is it that doesn't mean furry and know shit like that?
Speaker 1: No, what is it? Required?
Speaker 5: Consistency? It depends of what I like, what you're bringing to the table. Like for example, Rob is like all filming and then he'll like he drove me here, He'll drive me home. He's like, beneficial you serve Yeah, he serves me. But it all depends. So I have one pet that he just sends me money. We talk all day. Are you would you consider yourself financial?
Speaker 13: Dum?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm both okay, Like they come hand in hand, Like I feel like girls promote this thing that is like I'm a financial dominatrix, but at some point you were also a femdoms.
Speaker 7: It's like both you have to do both.
Speaker 5: You cannot. I like to clarify that you cannot be a financial dominatrix without being a regular pro pro dom. They go hand in hand and like you learn the ropes of financial dominatrix with being a professional dom got it And either way you're getting paid by the hour, so it's beneficial.
Speaker 1: How long do you take you to learn?
Speaker 7: Well, I've been in the industry for four years.
Speaker 2: Now, how'd you start? Because you were here before, but this is a new episode, so fuck it.
Speaker 5: How did I start? I started? I was teaching before this. I was a teacher for the Board of Education, and then I worked that.
Speaker 1: At un freaky teachers out there. You have no idea you know who I'm talking about. I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: No, I worked for public school. I taught first grade, which that's the best grade. But now, by the way, I teach women. But anyway, I was a dominatrix downtown in one of those corporate buildings.
Speaker 7: I say it all the time.
Speaker 5: A lot of those corporate buildings downtown have dungeons in them, and it's ran like a fucking I've.
Speaker 7: Never seen that show. Everyone always brings the time. I never sink the.
Speaker 5: Show, but the way it's run, it's like super illegal, super insane. I had a story not to touch you off. I had a story someone submit to me that his experience and one of those dungeons down there, and how his wife almost ended up catching him.
Speaker 1: No way, yeah how because.
Speaker 5: Because here's the thing, they don't check ID they don't like Oh then that okay, then that makes and she was like, what's this, I got jumped. They don't even be bad, but whatever, it's just a bunch of like, it's just a bunch of women just sitting in a room for hours at a time waiting for men to come. And then the men come, and then one he's sitting in a room and one by one women go in there and they introduce themselves to him, and you get like two three minutes with you and the client and you're like, Hi, I'm Stephanie, Like what is it that you're looking to do?
Speaker 7: And then he'll tell you.
Speaker 5: And then if you guys interests a line and he picks you, then you'll get paid for the hour with him or that happener whatever whatever. But you don't get paid for the hour of being at the dungeon. So if you worked, you were at the dungeon for eight hours and you didn't get booked within those eight hours, then you just lost eight hours of your day. Jesus Christ. But the way it's run is like insane. You can't go outside, there's no in and out. So once you're in, you're in. You get paid pennies for the hour. So yeah, that's what I did. I did that for two months and then I got into a fight. I got fired, and then I went professional.
Speaker 1: He was fighting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I had a bunch of vision have face.
Speaker 1: But like suspanic, gonna go so far? Okay, so how to progress?
Speaker 5: And then I I left. When I left, I I was recording in the dungeon. I would record in the dungeon, obviously with consent, but that was against the rules at the dungeon.
Speaker 7: You couldn't record.
Speaker 5: That was like the owner's rule. But I was like, fuck that rule. I knew that there's a bag in this too, so I would just record with their consent obviously. And with all those videos I when I got fired, I started promoting it.
Speaker 7: I would use those videos.
Speaker 5: And then one video had went extremely viral. It probably made like too Manyon views, which was the video of me kicking that guy in the balls. Yes, oh, I feel like I showed me this before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was so skinny there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you've seen that. That was that was somebody else tweety tweety some shit like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So then I used that, and then I took two subs with me.
Speaker 1: You stole the subs, Yeah, you are here stealing work. I'm gonna hustle the base.
Speaker 5: Yeah I was, And I was like you want to come, like come with me? Yeah, And so that's what I did. And then I started working with them. I would record, record, record, I would post, post, post promote, promote, promote, made a website, made all these platforms to make money and it took off. So you never was like because you said you now teach, but you never had someone like teach. You kind of just like went into it a shot. So I didn't have someone to teach me the ropes. But shout outs to Sheila always give her my I always like Shah on my podcast. She was like mentoring me, Like I would ask her things and she'll tell me. She's like she's a dump. She's been a dump for I think like eight ten years now. She's been on here. Yeah, Shaila, I don't know, white girl, blonde, big tits, skinny's she has been here.
Speaker 7: Okay yeah.
Speaker 5: And then like anytime I'll ask questions, she'll like put me on and then she let me brent her dungeon. She has a dungeon downtown. It's an independent dungeon, so it's ran way different. Which book by the hour you book her place for the hour, and.
Speaker 7: Then that's that's how I went.
Speaker 5: Now okay, and then now I teach. I still teach, but I teach women. Yeah, so now like women how to get in the industry, what to do. Sometimes I have girls that they won't book my class because they're like baby dombs. So they're in the industry, but there's like certain things that they want to tap into and they don't know. So then they'll like pay me and then I'll sit with them for like a few hours and tell them everything that I know.
Speaker 1: So you like, professor, professor, wait, doesn't you sitting on people?
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 7: Then I shot on people for a living.
Speaker 1: She was people?
Speaker 9: How did you? How do you transition?
Speaker 5: Tradition was very it was crazy?
Speaker 9: And how did the DJ? Why did he just do that?
Speaker 5: Why did J do this?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Because I was here two years ago, we had like a little conversation about that. I still do ship on men. I do still ship. He does not do none of that.
Speaker 1: That would be one of my heart limits. Okay at this point, Robber, real ship. No.
Speaker 5: I love shipping on men. Now I'm now I like ship it off all the time.
Speaker 12: Hold on, Relax, everybody, hold on.
Speaker 9: I can't wait, I'm gonna keep still. Nobody move, nobody gets hurt.
Speaker 5: Wait, I'm going to explain.
Speaker 1: What is he doing?
Speaker 6: Kill the kids to stop? Everybody stopped? Did you just say that you'll be setting it out.
Speaker 7: I'm going to explain.
Speaker 5: Okay, like quo, So I feel like four years ago, I feel like now, everybody.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, ship.
Speaker 5: Shut Wait, I feel like four years ago when I first started dominting, no one promoted shiitting. You can vouch for that because we can believe it. No one was doing that. And I started to promote it. It became it became like I was getting requests for it, and then no one would promote it. And I was like, yo, what if I actually promote this ship, like, actually promote myself a scot queen, Like I shipped anywhere. You can book me at five pm, I'm gonna shift for you. You can book me at eleven pm. I could ship for you. Let's have a very I don't cheat. That's cheating, yeah, on demand, it's a talent and like eat certain things, Like if you booked me at like eight pm, I'm going to start eating what I have to eat at like eight am. And I'm like constantly eating. I'm literally constantly eating. I'm eating like a Saturlly twelve. Then again at like two PM, I'm having another salad and greens. The time APM comes, I have to ship keep like. I have so much green in me it's coming out. So anyway, I was promoting myself as a scat like queen. Now I promote myself as a scat domb on all sites like. And then I started to realize that I was picking up, so I would have like I had one client fly in from Egypt. He took a whole flight over here to eat my ship. That was his trip, and he did. He did twenty four hours in New York to eat my ship.
Speaker 6: Montana.
Speaker 5: They like stuff like that. But they do that in Dubais. Eat it, he ate it, he ate it. Of course, he ate it. He flew all the way across the world.
Speaker 3: No, he ate the ship.
Speaker 5: They do this in Yeah, you get and you shoot on these niggas faces and they eat yeah, eat it, yes, or they play with it and they use it as.
Speaker 1: Loup like Plato use it as lube. What do you mean as loub So somebody jerked off? Of course, all right, I'm gonna keep it a hundred. I'mna keep a hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'mna keep it, honey, y'all win this episode, got it? I'm not.
Speaker 5: My point is, after I started promoting it, I realized I have so many clients like everywhere, and then like some clients, they can't come to New York. So then they'll reach out to me and they're like, you know, I really want to try your ship. It looks like it tastes amazing, it looks like it smells amazing. Can you ship it to whatever fucking Alabama?
Speaker 1: Don't expire?
Speaker 5: And then, just like the Opranight and all that good, you overnight the ship.
Speaker 1: How do you keep the timp Like? What do you keep it in?
Speaker 5: I literally just know there's no room temperature. It's not like freezing like no. So like if I'm doing overnight, I would ship. I would shipped right before I go and ship it.
Speaker 1: It's like the fresh a crazy pack.
Speaker 2: You gotta put it in the microwaves through the post office.
Speaker 6: Imagine it's Chris massing you about to steal an iPad he opened at you.
Speaker 9: There's a bunch of ship and.
Speaker 6: I will quit listen to steal ship went left, No, this, this is not what I saw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what are they saying At the post office? They always like is it liquid? Like they go through like is it this?
Speaker 1: Is it that?
Speaker 5: And I'm just like, oh no, it's just like a pair of yeah, like it's clothing. And they were like, oh, no problem, and they'll wait it and they do it.
Speaker 1: What you ship in?
Speaker 5: What I shipped in Dizzy's containers on Amazon that is like everything smell proof. Oh so I have a bunch of o's in the house. That's why they can't smell it because it's snow proof. And then once you put it in there, I wrap it up and then I put it in a box and I make it pretty. Yeah, surprise ship.
Speaker 1: I put a boone on that ship.
Speaker 5: And I'm not a bone. That's some bullshit thank you card to charge for ship to ship, ship to ship?
Speaker 1: Like how many charge for ship? Oh wow? A movement? All right, Joe, I'm older the white castle. Now hold on.
Speaker 5: First of all, make sure he puts the masterillistics.
Speaker 14: In that.
Speaker 9: Yesterday brown onions on the cheese steak?
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten a specific request on what to eat? Like the type of ship they want?
Speaker 5: No, I've had.
Speaker 7: They're usually really flexible.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 5: The most they acts is like can I pay for your meal?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 7: Whatever is it that you're gonna eat? Can I send you addition for that?
Speaker 5: And then they probably want a video of me eating it, Like if it's a salad, they're like, can you court yourself? Even the salad too?
Speaker 1: Fifty? Yo?
Speaker 2: If anybody wants my ship, holla, y'all can have yo, holler, I'll do that reach out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm honestly, it feels like, would you do easy? That's an easy bag?
Speaker 1: You would ship for people?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: I send it.
Speaker 5: I don't like handling my own ship very gloves on and get an.
Speaker 1: N ninety five and growed up.
Speaker 5: I'm ship in the bag you have gloves on and you have like your white about fifty.
Speaker 9: I do no difference.
Speaker 5: Y'all want maya ship because I do that in a minute.
Speaker 1: Watch yesterday? Would you yesterday? Would you shift for somebody for two fifty three hundred.
Speaker 5: To shipp it?
Speaker 7: Not in person?
Speaker 5: I think I should I do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many of these do I have lined up?
Speaker 5: The harder soft ship.
Speaker 1: You Wantt's put a link on the website ship.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yo. She is doing a lot of extreme ship. But like I see her. Bro, I'm on Twitter one day and I see a video which now I know is Rob. That was that wrong?
Speaker 3: That was Rob?
Speaker 5: Anything anything eight inches and bigger, it's usually Rob.
Speaker 2: But I couldn't tell because I see your ass. Oh yeah, and you're thrusting away. You're just you're putting that working yeah yeah. And you hear her, and so I got a roused.
Speaker 1: So I hit her on the side. I'm like, yo, you let you're wearing, you're wearing, you're wearing somebody out and you be moaning. She said, no, that was him, said him.
Speaker 5: I was like, you're moaning.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: Say someone I'm gay.
Speaker 9: Now, Bro, you've been gay?
Speaker 1: Like Rob? You got me bro moaning. I thought it was her, it was me, but she I doubled down. I'm like, no, that was you. She said that. I promised you.
Speaker 5: Listen, Okay, let me seem like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't been moaning pegging someone, right, would the one morning.
Speaker 1: You heard it?
Speaker 9: Right, I'm thinking I would have thought it was you to It's not like two people.
Speaker 1: My ship unfolded. I was like working, look at the working. Yeah. Can I put this in the discord at the game?
Speaker 5: We don't get your discord, We won't get you just a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm putting this in the episode discussion folded in the discord right now? YO. Tell me if y'all didn't think that this is where is it? That I would have thought the same. My ship unfolded, bro, And then when I found out it was robbed, it went back in. Okay, respectfully, Bro, Sorry.
Speaker 9: You're not told.
Speaker 1: But damn son speaking about being freaky? Can I Can I get off of you for a second.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's a lot of talk out here recently about this Diddy trial, and I'm not getting into it, right. We're not going to get into that. That's not out bad right. But there was a scene in there that we've heard about. Did I decided to talk about stop Stop Stop? Where Cassie had the men come on her and and he went into the other room, and she would walk in there and rub the men's.
Speaker 5: Come on his nipples on his nipple on puff okay, And.
Speaker 1: They said that was too freaky. Don't say puff?
Speaker 5: I could say, where the too freaky?
Speaker 1: Is at well, not freaking.
Speaker 5: Not the not the rubbing the nipple. That's not freaky to me? Is that the other I think the freaky part is the is it the using men's nut to rub on your like other men's nut?
Speaker 1: So you said, that's not the freaky part of Diddy, Yeah, she said it is.
Speaker 5: I said, I think the freaky part is that it's the men's come being used as loop on the nipple, not playing with a man's nipple. I am playing with me.
Speaker 1: Why is that the freaky part to y'all?
Speaker 5: Well, because it's a whole other man's semen.
Speaker 1: It'sn't that like a little but you're already watching this nigga your chick, but now you want his you're getting aren't you getting compersion from watching him do that? Anyway?
Speaker 7: But you want his like you want his cum on you?
Speaker 1: Is totally different. Hear me out, his children, I'm hearing there not children yet, all right, So hear me out, this is this is my thing.
Speaker 2: If I'm getting compersion off of y'all interaction, okay, right, then you come to me after and surrender yourself to me.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like.
Speaker 2: Ego boosting off of the me watching you do that with somebody else, so to come to me. That's not the freaking part. The freaking part is me watching, not you coming to rub the stuff on me.
Speaker 7: Well, that is the freaking part.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. That's the freaky part. There's cuckholders who just sit back and just watch and get off to that and they don't participate.
Speaker 1: They already entered into that door, correct.
Speaker 5: But they're not participating. They're just there watching. It's like live porn. But for you to actually like want to come, actually like the trophy from the right, that's different.
Speaker 1: She went from a Tyler Perry film to three D. Yeah, went to three D. Yeah, it absolutely went to three D.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a little match.
Speaker 1: That's a little for you.
Speaker 5: I don't do any of that.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna like the stand on.
Speaker 5: But I do. I don't do any of that.
Speaker 1: Hards.
Speaker 5: What are the things that you don't do at work or in my personal lives?
Speaker 1: Isn't it work.
Speaker 5: At work? Like hard nose at work? Are child's play like acting like children?
Speaker 7: I don't do none of that.
Speaker 5: I don't do the men in.
Speaker 7: In uh pampers.
Speaker 1: I swore that to changing them, and I saw that today. That's so crazy. I saved that video today. I literally saw that to day. Hold on, do y'all know that? Do y'all know about that?
Speaker 5: The kink don't want to be changed?
Speaker 1: Hold that thought.
Speaker 5: They like to be babies.
Speaker 7: They want to be changed.
Speaker 5: They want to be like bottle fed, and they want to be they would be.
Speaker 1: With your love.
Speaker 12: I am a member of the Seattle kink community.
Speaker 1: Seattle can't okay, all right?
Speaker 5: I mean something called a by d L If you know I don't know the ambree king tell me and stand for adult baby diaper Lover.
Speaker 10: Adult baby diaper.
Speaker 1: Love is so upset JO is going as brief as possible.
Speaker 5: Can you bring me up to speed on one adult baby diaper lover?
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's all there in the name.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 5: So and so and so Their kink is like they're in a pant so like let's say he books you for an hour, he's in a pamper and then he he he peees, he should get a lot of water, and then he peees and he wants you to change him. And he wants you to change him, meaning like he wants you to like lift his leg up and like wipe him and put another one and then he's gonna do it again, and at that hour is up like and then sometimes they want to like act like babies. They want to like run around and they diaper and like want you to be like I'm sitting. I mean, like like it's a whole thing. I don't like the king shame because I'm a don but I cannot get down with that ship. That's hard, now, why I'm not?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I would say the scot play is still hard.
Speaker 5: No, but the Scout plays that's my ship. I'm shipping. I shipped all the time.
Speaker 1: So when you wipe the ass, right me? When I wipe my ass, I white and then I look at and then I put it in. You don't do that? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: No? No, I don't look at it and smell it. I look at it and be like, oh wait, I still have to wipe.
Speaker 1: I don't even have to look I can feel it. You don't look like I got.
Speaker 2: So when you wipe the ass, you don't look at the tissue when it's in the toilet, you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't look at it like it's the Brooklyn ship, it feels like I.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I'm not even talk about it. You said a lot of nazy ship, but this is nasty, all right.
Speaker 6: So I know what my ass feel like when it's dry and clean. Right when it's shitty, I don't feel as much paper on my ass. So I'm like, it's mad shipped between the paper and my butt. So when I'm wipe and I'm like, damn, I still don't feel it. Still don't feel it. I feel it now, and then I wipe one last time and to be dry.
Speaker 7: That's insane.
Speaker 5: No, I have to look to see if I have to do any When I'm shitting on my subs, I'll like, wipe and then I look, and then I'm like, oh, that's enough, ship, and then I shove it down their throat.
Speaker 1: Oh but me looking at the toilet now, looking at the toilet tissues. Now, she knows how to know, I'm saying. She goes to extra i'd be like ground zero. Then she knows how to go the extra round.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's what keeps them coming back, all right.
Speaker 1: So baby child's play is it?
Speaker 5: Child's playing child's play?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Age play like fifteen, he's nine and like, I'm not into that adult stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm not into blood play. I'm not into wrestling.
Speaker 5: I'm too girly.
Speaker 1: That like people ask to wrestle. Yeah, yo, what kind of request do you get? Give me some of these wild I think that he has done the wrestling. You should not be judging. But I wouldn't look at her like you want to wrestle, You just wrestle the wrestling video we have. You haven't seen the wrestling I never seen.
Speaker 9: We have the tag team match.
Speaker 1: We did not shut up, shut up.
Speaker 7: In wrestling video he has.
Speaker 1: Did you see him on the couch with his feet up? You keep saying.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, Yes, you know when you wrestle, right, if it's tag team, you got to tag the a again, right, Okay, he's saying again.
Speaker 9: Choked, he ain't tagged me. I'm just sitting here any day now. Someone sitting there.
Speaker 5: But you know, an attack team match, the partners like.
Speaker 1: Yea and they're both on me. It was two of them crazy and this niggas just sitting there like, yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 9: I didn't want to cheat.
Speaker 1: I like to have integrity. What are some of the craziest requests you've got? And that you have done.
Speaker 5: Cut a niggas balls. Oh that was in my early That was in my early because what the quick story time. There was a there used to be a there used to be a dude that used to come in and can we get dark? I don't know this is this is pretty dark?
Speaker 7: Okay. So there was a there was a there was a man who used to come into the dungeon. This was like my early things.
Speaker 5: And he you to book several dombs. So we used to be like a few of us in a room with him. And his thing was he would like to confess to like six ship that he used to do. And so the six ship that he used to do is he had a thing for kids.
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm about to wrap it around, I'm about to bring it to bring.
Speaker 1: It back around.
Speaker 5: Okay. So he used to come and he used to he used to like confess. So he used to come and he used to be like, I have like some we already knew because he was coming to the dungeon all the time. And so this was my first time seeing him and then he was like, you know, I'm like by the way, all the girls were like telling me, they was like, yo, he's in some ship he's into whatever.
Speaker 7: They was like, yo, we're gonna cut his balls.
Speaker 5: Like he comes in here, he confesses to like the six ship he's into and his punishment is like for him for us to cut with a blade, to cut his balls. And so then I was like, I'm like at the time, I was like way younger, and I was like, y'all fucking joking, ha ha ha. And they were like, no, you'll see all the slits in his ball all.
Speaker 1: Over time.
Speaker 5: That atonement for my sins, right, So when we get in the room, why did I start to show.
Speaker 3: This was a lot?
Speaker 5: This was he would come and then like we're all sitting in the room and he's like, so at the dungeon. At that dungeon, they have a medical room and it's an official medical room, like it's fucking official. And he was sitting on the medical bed and he'll sit like you know, O b. G Yan style with his balls hanging. And we get into and in it we all had like one of the doms. She gave us all a blade. We all had a blade, we had gloves on, we all had to blaze your multi said, it's a it's a thing.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: Alone with the hell man Courtney do something.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay, and then he just starts like he just starts confessing. He literally starts saying the ship that he's into and the ship that he does on his like his time. And then after that we all like one by one we would slip. But it was insane because he had so many scars on his balls and his dick, he has so many good for him and he and like that was his that was his thing, that was his king, that was his that's what he did. And he would go to the dungeon like once or twice a week, like it was a repetitive thing.
Speaker 1: Catholic priests. So he would be bleeding.
Speaker 5: He would be bleeding. And so one of the girls ended up. We thought she went too deep, like she cut him, but what happened was that she already cut, like yeah, and so he was leaking. He was like leaking all and we were freaking out, and I was like, I must have been like three weeks in, like I had no idea job. I'm so scared. I had no idea what I was doing. And it's funny enough. One of the girls was like coaching me. She was like, all right, you're just gonna cut like really like really light, like you know, they're like ball the skin of balls are so thin that you don't have.
Speaker 1: To like cut.
Speaker 5: She's like just real thin. And I was like all right, whatever. And he was tipping us too, so I was just like, all right, just like like split his balls and he was just like it was It was insane. Can I say that Steph is the most interesting guess we have had on this fascinated Like I don't get as fascinated a lot fucking fascinating. I have stories for days at that dungeon, but that one I'm going to take that for the rest of my life with me because that was Simpson ship.
Speaker 1: My goddamn stomach hurt.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I've had sho is damaged.
Speaker 2: By the way, this isn't even as damage and as we're gonna get. But what are some of the things that you do with him?
Speaker 5: Okay, so Rob is he's my filming stop and he's a slat so I can show you his sluody.
Speaker 1: Ways does he serves you?
Speaker 5: But he also serves me, Like Rob, come rub my feet, He'll like rub my feet. He's the sweetest by the way, mother motherfucker. It's just like, however you want to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes like six minutes to sit down.
Speaker 7: And take my booths off.
Speaker 5: When you got to pull them, they don't have Yeah, thank you, go that way this way so they can see yeah a little more. Yeah, that works.
Speaker 1: Situation. So you just get foot robs.
Speaker 5: He gives the best foot robs too, but he does take off my sock.
Speaker 1: Well are your feet done?
Speaker 7: Of course, my feet is done. Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: Mem you?
Speaker 7: Of course, my fear are done.
Speaker 1: Holding the socks up. That's the best that's has come off. And it's just like.
Speaker 12: Mist Now yo, can't just move the liquor stuff to the right song, just just tag ye, yeah.
Speaker 10: There we go, there we go.
Speaker 1: We see them feet. I heard that yesterday. I was just trying to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, doommy step.
Speaker 5: Yes, you had a thing for feet.
Speaker 2: So okay, you do these things and other people do you like, do you have any things that you liken you but you like don't want to tell people like, come on, it's me my heart and my heart yet know, but like in the dom space.
Speaker 1: What do I like things done? Then you're like, you know what this would be.
Speaker 5: The most that I like from myself is a foot rub. I don't let them touch me. I don't like we're not like you're just lucky to even be here, Like, just stay away from me. I fun. I'm gonna ask on them, spit on them, humiliate them, beat them, dress them up, cross st I do a lot of stuff, but it's it's a lot of like humiliating, it's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Like, can I ask them something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: What do you get? So when you hear that, how do you feel like you like that? You like being spoken to like that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do? Yes, what does it do?
Speaker 14: Like it's about power exchange, the whole experience A huge guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of us in here, So yeah, I guess that power is changed.
Speaker 14: Like yeah, she controls she like the person that I'm with, Like you know, they're they're in control of everything that's happening, whether it.
Speaker 1: Be you know, what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: And he's just he's also very sweet, Like he's so sweet. He's such a freak.
Speaker 6: So for the people who can't see right because you guys are on the Patreon. Rob is the guy that when you get pulled by the police and you give them a hard time. They call this mother.
Speaker 9: Yeah he started to cooperate.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's a licensed registration. Yeah he's that difficult with the other.
Speaker 9: The first one comes, I can take him.
Speaker 1: In the world understanding. Now, I understand that I didn't understand.
Speaker 9: That I wasn't familiar with your kids.
Speaker 5: Enforcer, Rob Van.
Speaker 1: Dam damn bro.
Speaker 5: This is you know, the first time we ever worked together. He brought me gifts and like, he brought me snacks.
Speaker 7: He drove me home, like he's the best.
Speaker 1: You have a too? Is he ever too nice to you? Do you want to get more humiliation? I don't. I love her. It's really good when she humiliates and stuff like that. It's a little bit. She sounds like she's like, really, it's nice to you.
Speaker 8: I say that.
Speaker 5: I always say that I'm actually a very sweet dom Like I'm actually very sweet to my thubs. That's what keeps them. But when it's go time, that's where it's go time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do go time after the show, right, we're doing today.
Speaker 5: We're doing throat training.
Speaker 1: That's what we agreed on, right is throat training.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to show the people how good his throat is. It's really good. This is really good. This is why you guys, his throat can take anybody's man.
Speaker 1: First of all, why stop signing.
Speaker 5: You guys need to subscribe to the patreots. You guys have to subscribe if you want to see this. You've got to subscribe to tell the people he's sucking twelve inch dicks. Oh it's not six inches, this is not no, But you know, on average a man is probably six seven, eight eight. We consider eight as a big dick.
Speaker 7: No, I'm talking about he's sucking eleven.
Speaker 1: Twelve dragons, so sway.
Speaker 9: One bite, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he gets nasty, he and so pride of being a nasty bitch. And that's what makes him fun. Like I, like I said earlier today, we do a lot of filming, So it's fun filming with her because I know that he's gonna take the dick, he's gonna suck it, he's.
Speaker 7: Gonna do the whole thing. And it's great. It sells.
Speaker 5: People love it, people actually request it. Like I have a few stubs. Who's like, the next time you with the big guy, can you put a fifteen inch in him? And I'm like, oh, Then I went and ordered it right, rob. Then I went and ordered the fifteen inch and he took it. So then that show and so he said great, he's I love your row. You're amazing.
Speaker 1: So fifteen didn't scare you at all.
Speaker 16: Yeah, So when we first filmed, that was like one of the most part of it. She was like, oh, this is just you know, maybe we can like just suck this a little bit, like I don't think you can take it. I was like, well, I brought some of my own cocks and then she got it out and I was like, I was like, oh, I can take that.
Speaker 1: Confidence the record record.
Speaker 5: We broke his record. The price that I think the biggest thing I took was the twelve.
Speaker 9: Correct twelve was like the biggest I taken.
Speaker 1: But when I saw it, I was like, I think, were you talking about dee throwing? Were talking about all the way in talking about everything? So what training meaning?
Speaker 5: Like the dick is going to go all down his throat? So we've trained, we've trained, we've like, we've done like the twelve, like the one that we right, we've built up to it. So he's taken like this, the build up eight inch and then at one point we did the twelve inch and then uh so every time we filmed, we got a little bit bigger. And so now he's taken like the twelve thirteen down his throat and he's like full blown, isn't it I'm being a.
Speaker 15: Slut rubun Now, It's just it's just it's it's hot to not be for me, you know, as you're talking about like me being so big and everything like that, it's really hot for me to not be in control and to not have the power, and like my daily life is usually that and now I get to let go.
Speaker 9: Whether we're filming clips or I'm in an actual session with.
Speaker 5: Somebody, it's he becomes a complete bitch.
Speaker 7: He's a bitch, like and he's a slut bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the training, right, so we're going to do this and we're definitely going to do it. Yeah, but the training are you teaching or are you just pass the teaching?
Speaker 5: So when I'm showing you now here today would be what we've accomplished.
Speaker 1: What I'm asking is, could you do throat training classes for people that want to do it? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, relax.
Speaker 1: Purposes you could do that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's a lot of like coaching. We we actually have a video where like we've throat trained, Like we started off small and then like he was like gagging, he was like tearing, he was like losing, and then we took a break and then we went back into where it and it's just like a lot of coaching, a lot of like speaking life into you and like finding the right dick.
Speaker 2: If I wanted to throat train save my lead, right, say, if I wanted to, like what would the things that I should like be doing to throat train her?
Speaker 5: So you should build up to wherever it is that you're trying to go. So like one, so here's what I was gonna say. Let's say you're an eight inch and like your goal is for her to suck the entire eight inch. You shouldn't start off with like a five inch, and the goal with the five inch to get the whole dick down your throat, right, and then like eventually she'll be able to take the five inches the entire thing, and then you'll build up to like a six inch, and like obviously from a five to six that's an inch you're working on that inch getting down there.
Speaker 1: So it's a contant like pushing the gaging.
Speaker 5: Correct, and like anything else, your body becomes accustomed to it, like your body figure out where it goes. I'm like, okay, eventually your body will like it's kind of like clowns would be taken like the balloons out of their mouths and be all right down, or the women who have like the swords, that'd be Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you really think there was a real sorts? No, there's a real source.
Speaker 5: Okay, yoh ya have been sucking me up, but the balloon thing is real. You you look quiet over there, just alright, I'm chilling quiet.
Speaker 2: I'm always quiet speaking questions. Does anybody else have questions? I know I've asked a lot.
Speaker 1: Anybody have anything been because this is a lot. Are you all right? You want to drink? You want some more? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, please all right, let me drink.
Speaker 1: You know, do your service thing. This is actually really amazing to Oh.
Speaker 5: You know, what's another thing that's good for throat training is like just arousing you as a whole in what way?
Speaker 7: So like for my stuff?
Speaker 5: Like for rob one way that I know that arouses him is talking ship to him. They turned him on and makes him excited.
Speaker 1: What kind of ship talks shit to him? Finish. I'm trying to I'm trying to see. I'm to see what's going on. I'm i still on somehow game.
Speaker 5: But if you were like throw training your lady, it's like, I don't know if you've seen there, but there's like this underwear where you can put the vibrator on the underwear and she can wear the underwear and the vibrator is just like on her clip.
Speaker 7: While she's throw training, she's like really aroused.
Speaker 5: Like you're like really turned on to the point where you want to swallow the dick.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 5: There's a there's a thing to that. Yeah. Yeah, because I'm thinking like if I have my toy, if you have your toy down there, you're so turned on and it's like, oh, I'm gonna suck that maximum head. So whatever turns that person on, whether it's talking to them, touching on them, rubbing on them, you start off with that and you and you use it all the way through. So when Rob is sucking my dick, I don't just like that's the end of it.
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 1: You just because I'm here and I'm aware, I don't know she's just continue sorry, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 5: When he we are.
Speaker 1: You know what you mean, he's your dick.
Speaker 5: When he's sucking my dick, I am talking him through the whole time. I'm giving him these like it's like a humiliation encouragement. That's why I may have the same when it comes to yeah, align align.
Speaker 1: With wow, my goodness. Okay.
Speaker 5: I do have a question for while though. What is your day job?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: If you can say job, yeah, if you have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't say that that's a lot.
Speaker 2: But what I would like to ask, first of all, Coy, why did you bring your ts out here today like this?
Speaker 1: I'm looking over here.
Speaker 2: It's just mad mammal memory plans memory to my face memory today.
Speaker 1: That's how my dick was vibrating in d R. It was just like that. Okay.
Speaker 2: What I do want to say is we've done so much talk about the best parts of it, right, what are the worst parts of your job? And what I mean by that it's not actually being a domins like the attention the people that may be like harassing or talking crazy to you.
Speaker 1: I've seen you on a podcast.
Speaker 2: I ain't really like the way they spoke to you on the part and I was like later, yeah, she was on the part. I didn't really like that, so I hit her up, like, Yo, you're good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I get it's always men, it's always black and see that it's always black men. I can see that.
Speaker 7: That's the facts.
Speaker 5: It's always black men. They're just like I think when I think it comes from I think it's stems from the fact that they don't know what it is to be a pro domn. I'm not using anybody. I'm not disrespecting anybody. I'm not doing everything is always consensual. If I'm disrespect it because that's what you just tied out for you as for like you literally that's the job right down to like I have, Like so I have a website, people fill out an application, I'll read the application, you'll book me, and even in person, I will like double down, like, hey, you want a humiliation? Is there anything that is off limits? Like I want to make sure we're on the same page at all times. So anytime I get hate, it's from like black men. To be honest, what do they say, Like I need to get a real job, Like that's.
Speaker 7: Really their number one thing. They're usually like, you need to get a real job slut bitch.
Speaker 1: Wow, Like that is no.
Speaker 5: I've been in the industry for four years at this point, I already I already know what comes with it, Like I've heard it all. Yeah, you are right, bro, I feel like it's been traumatized, traumatized that you become silent.
Speaker 1: What part of it? What happened? Nothing?
Speaker 9: People talking?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you feel me, all right. I'm just making sure, Bro, you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to allow space.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Supposed to be a safe face for us.
Speaker 5: I was never safe, never a space face for him, but everybody else.
Speaker 1: I want to definitely thank Rob for just being such a sport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you can say you can sit there, you can sit back here, what's better?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, Yeah, go back to your seat. I mean, if you don't mind, If that's okay for me to say.
Speaker 1: It's Robs right here you go, motherfucker gronk. I liked him back there. Pause.
Speaker 5: Yo, Yeah, I heard it. I heard it. I heard it. I heard it. Yes, I heard you heard it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Down, slow down, down down.
Speaker 1: You are ready to start this guy, damn show. You ready to start the show.
Speaker 5: We're just starting Yeah, well, we like for a.
Speaker 1: Player around here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it. Let's welcome.
Speaker 2: Not Navy and Navy enthusiasts to the Hard or Soft Show. The show we talk about the things men like about sex, wait, the things women like about sex, the things that make the things we don't like about sex, and the things that make us hard and.
Speaker 1: The things that make us soft. I've gotten soft so many times during this episode.
Speaker 5: I was just fascinated the.
Speaker 1: Be such a episode. But I have to introduce the people here with me in the room. First off, I'm here with my mont Frere debonair the Tongue Tornado. I gotta stop with this ship.
Speaker 5: Why did they call you the tongue Tornado?
Speaker 1: The story they're going to tell you was a lie. I'm not even going to get into it. Poom Pom himself short. That would make tongue a K A chocolate a K A chocolate thor.
Speaker 5: Hate chocolate door everyone loves thor a K A big man.
Speaker 1: You gotta shout out, Joseph. I'm a that was supposed to be left where it was last a K. A elegant elegance, elegance beyond beyond a k A that I'm beyond pass me, bro, story, I'll be telling stories. Not realize I'm telling the story, my nigga, said Joseph. Joseph shout out to you. What's up, bro? How you feeling? I'm good?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Some is approaching. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been doing my dick ups, my dick lotties.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Get it ready, Get a damp towel, put it on your man's just you know your little You know what I mean doing that? A lot of lily, A couple of new porn categories, nothing crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: You want to introduce your co host, So here we go, Here we go. We got a cover of the Titties. Up happened?
Speaker 3: You following?
Speaker 6: Are here with the Woman, the Myth, the Legend herself a k A. The Big West Indian.
Speaker 1: Big West, Big West, Big West, Big West a k A.
Speaker 9: The Perubian body Waves.
Speaker 1: She got the hit waves.
Speaker 6: Currently remember you remember that had y'all in a Chunkhold twenty twelve, y'all a k A Sonny d Because as you can see them DeSUS Sonny, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Ak.
Speaker 6: Bacon, you got them days coming up? Yeah, I don't know you puss, and he's calling you really a k a. The Janet Jackson super Bowl malfunction.
Speaker 5: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Ak the one and only.
Speaker 6: Courtney Chavon big Shop if you a k A Maya's mother.
Speaker 1: Nice addition, right, I love I love that.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good? As Luon said, summer is approaching. It has been. I've been outside.
Speaker 1: In my life last week trying what do I do?
Speaker 6: These jiggers are trying to talk to Courtney. The way Courtney reacted was so priceless. I was in the corner of dying son.
Speaker 1: What do these days?
Speaker 9: I don't know if you knew both of them? Try yo, what do you think that's talking?
Speaker 1: Right? Cools?
Speaker 9: Such a bitch?
Speaker 5: I did not want to say.
Speaker 1: Still dance, Yeah, dance dance parties? Well, I mean some people.
Speaker 5: Will be dancing.
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What kind of like? What's playing that? There was probably dance wallops? Okay, not pop smoke.
Speaker 1: That's that hall of ship.
Speaker 7: You're going to stop coming from Harlem.
Speaker 1: Sorry, from im. It's a lot of like from It's just one shot, maybe two.
Speaker 7: No, it's been like twenty He's not got here.
Speaker 5: You know why because he started it in the group chat. Who started it? Harlom?
Speaker 1: Stop sat yo from I'm from from seven, from the same block for seven. Shout out with that.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Uh, when you want to introduce the man behind the camera?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I forgot so jes behind the camera.
Speaker 9: We got behind the camera. We got seventh lets. But what about the east Side a k A Triple.
Speaker 6: Us a k A. Grant Hill a k A the real d Rose a k my neck and my back a k A massages, my.
Speaker 1: Greg Oden a k A.
Speaker 6: The man behind the cam Slim Jones himself.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, how you're feeling uptown.
Speaker 1: Like that, I'm gonna get it. Full of this.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna get it if I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good, happy to be here. Amazing episode. This episode was crazy today. Yeah, we've been building me.
Speaker 2: Steph has been on my radar to bring back on the show. Since who did you tell us to have on the show?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 7: Was it John?
Speaker 1: Was it John? Yes?
Speaker 8: No, no, I.
Speaker 5: John and Tira. I had you get both of them.
Speaker 1: It was Tierra And so that was five months ago, six seven maybe eight. About the queen.
Speaker 5: Your dream come true?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, what happened you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got one in it for you.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you ain't that you really want part?
Speaker 5: No, but I heard that you were you know, if it comes, i'll let you know.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to do that on the on the tour too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, who was that with her?
Speaker 1: She was supposed to come on the tour and I think or something happened, yes, period, Yes, you caught your period. She couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: It was on the show, right, it was on probably a live show or something like that. So we've literally been trying to get stuff to come back because I wanted her to have her moment where we were actually able to get into the king Ship because when.
Speaker 1: We was on the show, it was when she came before. It was a great episode. It's a great episode, but I wasn't able to get in, you know what I mean? So I wanted the second round.
Speaker 5: You're doing a lot of puns here, you're doing a lot of puns.
Speaker 9: Then you did early was horrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: So one thing that I have noticed, man, when she started out years ago, I wouldn't say that I could tell she was gonna because I couldn't tell you at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 5: That is such a nice compliment.
Speaker 1: I could not. I really thought of you, like yo, she is on it right, thank you.
Speaker 5: I get that a lie, and it makes me feel so accomplished.
Speaker 2: Well you should, because now you have those, you know accurately. Now you have those, You've done the work, and I can tell you on your ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So to the people out there that do not know who we have on our couch, I have not heard of her. Mistress, Stephanie a k A. Damn Steph. If you if you're looking for online, it's here with us.
Speaker 2: She got the boobs out. She's trying to compete with court and I remember when she didn't have why Okay, I was drinking.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, yes, I'm like there's time they real.
Speaker 7: I get that touchdown.
Speaker 5: No, but like squeeze them. Okay, they feel real, they feel real.
Speaker 6: You can't get those off Amazon, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: You remember listening to let her, Yeah, she was listening at her So when listening it came up here Steph Medicine's Club.
Speaker 5: I was I was there, remember, I was there, right, let's not talk about we don't talk about.
Speaker 7: We don't talk about that.
Speaker 1: That was a very do we talk about talk about what name? You can talk about whatever you want.
Speaker 5: No, I wasn't going to say her name. I was going to say about that.
Speaker 1: That that whatever, that was interesting.
Speaker 5: I wasn't here at all.
Speaker 13: I was that was.
Speaker 5: That was to summers ago. Summers ago.
Speaker 7: That was two summers ago.
Speaker 5: You're the goat.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I think so you to go give me some thank you.
Speaker 5: From what you heard, from what I from, from what I witnessed, From what I witnessed, there was a lot going on that night.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I came, you know, that came from Harlem for this, right like for you only thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I hope you come to the play party. I hope you come to the play party. I really do. I've been asked you to come out.
Speaker 5: But that was golded. I will always remember that right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So listening letter reached out to us on the show years ago and said that she wanted to have an experience, and I brought her up and we had an extreme experience.
Speaker 7: That's an understatement.
Speaker 5: Bitches was acting wild at the spot, oh ship, I mean extremely wild at that big age.
Speaker 1: So long.
Speaker 5: Tell me this story of camera is high and he was spelling over. We was at the spiral, like, I went straight up to you. I didn't even know you that. I wasn't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I was like, like, what's going on with okay? What's up? Like we got him.
Speaker 5: He acted like he don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: He like, I don't know because listen.
Speaker 9: I ain't no snitch. I don't know what's going on. I mean, I don't know. I don't know if you know, listeners.
Speaker 5: And Corny don't know. So let's leave it there. Let's just say and that.
Speaker 3: Let's leave it there.
Speaker 5: Let's b ts. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Steph, Hello, welcome to me again. I'm really happy we finally got you back on here.
Speaker 7: I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 1: We do have a scene that we're going to do soon, but I do want to ask you all so I would loom what made your heart this week? I had it? Damn, I just fucking had it. Fuck, give me a second come back. Okay, Court, I heard about you. Listen, listen, I heard you being out. He was out for day after day after days, drink drink, texting. I'm like, cool, you she said, no, I'm drinking right now. Celebration for days.
Speaker 5: Literally, wake up, drink, go to sleep, drink, like wake up to a mimosa. Like that's what we were on.
Speaker 1: That's why I said. The bottles on the table. Yeah, they had the bottle in the house, you know, and you wake up and.
Speaker 5: Now and just champagne to save my life. Oh yeah that was we was on champagne all weekend. That makes you extra.
Speaker 1: Horny, Courtney turned off a horney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my hornies all the way. Why this is so funny. I am just focusing on me right now. I'm not dating. Why do women say that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: No, Like, why do all women say that?
Speaker 5: Why are y'all laughing? I'm a woman, but like why do we Why do women always pay? Like so they'd be like, I'm not horny, You're like why they're because I'm focusing myself. Well you can still playing to pussy. I mean I do, but it's like it's like it's like nothing is like making me horny horny? But what about like you like I have toys and stuff and I use them and like now I'm masturbating again. First at first I wasn't because I was horny during ovulate, like your horny. Well, I'm on birth control, so I don't ovulate right now. Yes, because I want my periods to be shorter in the summer days, so when I'm on the beach in the pool, like I don't have to worry about my dayn period when the show come.
Speaker 1: Like stuff, oh my god, broke what he don't even drink? This is just sober. He's just sober blurts.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's just yeah, it's just been me and I'm just chilling and I love it. I love it here. It's very peaceful. I feel like when I was focused in on myself, I was always horny. I'm always horny.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess.
Speaker 5: Yourself, so my thing is like no, but I feel like I'm not the only one. I feel like women as a whole always horny, like we might suppress it. Yeah, I think that's what it is like when you are because I was in the right state of mind when I first like started on this journey, so like I was pressing it, like nothing was turning me on. But then, like maybe I said a month or two ago, maybe maybe even two to three months ago, I was like, oh, yeah, I gotta watch porn. I gotta left this one out. I gotta use my toys. I gotta let this one out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's what when she wasn't even touching.
Speaker 5: This So yeah, I wasn't even touching.
Speaker 1: She wasn't even doing it.
Speaker 5: But like, that's but that's because my state of mind wasn't there. It was I wasn't connecting. I don't even use porn.
Speaker 1: You just close my eyes with jail bird. Oh what made you her this week?
Speaker 5: What made me?
Speaker 6: Just?
Speaker 1: Something that's been turning you on?
Speaker 7: My boyfriend?
Speaker 1: You got a man?
Speaker 7: I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: How long you been there? Salute?
Speaker 7: We've been dating for two months?
Speaker 1: Nice, he's your man.
Speaker 5: He's my boyfriend boyfriend.
Speaker 1: They haven't been dealing with each other. They've been officially dating for no, she's been dating for no.
Speaker 5: We're like we like mat hung out, had sex. He asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said, yeah, that's how you're supposed to do it, ask ask them to be please, man, I hate it. He brought me flowers ago yeah no, wait, hold on, okay, he's been trying to talk to me for four years.
Speaker 6: Oh, ship.
Speaker 5: He's been trying to get at me for like four or five years now, and I never gave him a chance. And then he was on it recently, he was on it. He's like he was very persistent, and I was like, all right, whatever, I was just going to date with this guy, like whatever.
Speaker 7: And then I went on a day and I think it was the best decision I could have did.
Speaker 5: You said, I had the time of my life. I love when things like that happened, when someone's been trying to get at you for long, so long, and then you finally do it. You're like, damn, I got sooner.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking that, but I'm like, it's timing, Like it wasn't meant for me to fuck with you four years ago. Four years ago, I was like, I got younger. You were younger.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got some spreads to making. I got I'm a spreads to mate with you. Who what nigga?
Speaker 2: Respectfully, mister Stephanie, spectfully, this is a show content.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy for you. You say, well, he's missed.
Speaker 5: I don't know, mister Stephanie is not.
Speaker 1: Respectfully, mister Hall, he's not. Two months before the summer.
Speaker 5: How I will funk you up.
Speaker 1: I will get up. I will get up and I will you was responsible, decision was responsible.
Speaker 3: That was not what you mean.
Speaker 9: September day, Every all my anniverses, labor come on, something just finished.
Speaker 5: Less than whatever's out there is not me, So it don't even matter period.
Speaker 1: The facts say that that's what it is.
Speaker 5: But out there is not mean vice versa. Whatever out there is not him.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk stuff. We'll talk.
Speaker 5: He made that.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend, all right, I feel that, you know.
Speaker 5: What my boyfriend has been hearting me is that I don't think you would like that. He's been turning me on.
Speaker 1: Happy people.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, So every now and then, you gotta like give yourself a break, right, So again I went on, Yeah, So the other day I told you I had like just started jerking off and ship like that.
Speaker 5: You don't jerk off, I.
Speaker 6: Do, but I take breaks a couple of days. You gotta give you fill up the gas tank. So I've been watching the same poem like over and over and over. So I'm like, yo, like I've seen this episode already, Like I need something else to watch.
Speaker 1: So I finally found myself into like a new category.
Speaker 5: Oh you did it, Yes, something out of Yesterday, book, something out of yesterday's book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, facts, it was hand jobs. Now, anybody who knows knows that I.
Speaker 6: Hate hand jobs, but it's a specific type of hand job that on the fire. So like son, he'd be sitting down right here on the bed like this, and Shorty be behind him, and she comes and wraps around and like holds him like this, and she be jerking.
Speaker 9: Oh ship, the nigga, my couch has never been the same.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, So you're choking yourself like she will hold him my head, put his hand on her mouth, like when you get the nipple stuff up? Are you like?
Speaker 1: No? One hand? It's not too many of those that I like. So so I got like three in rotation right now.
Speaker 2: Tugging is a really good for the people out there that are interested in hand job porn go to tugging because they go off and and they finish him, Like. I don't like when they're doing that and then the guy finishes, he just jerks off to finish.
Speaker 1: I like when they get it out of there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She loved that cheating when you do it, Yeah, I don't like that. It's like that feels an experience for me.
Speaker 1: But can I ask, absolutely, Rob, do you mind asking a question? Answering that question? What made you hard this week? And listen lean in so we could chan. It's Sunday, start the week, do what you want to do.
Speaker 7: I got come, come come this way?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Uh, I got a tag team by two dombs on cam. Yeah and yeah yeah, yes they did.
Speaker 14: Yes, they throw trained me, They trained my ass and got me right to the edge and then denied me, which was.
Speaker 5: So you didn't get to come. You didn't get to come.
Speaker 10: I did not get to come.
Speaker 9: That's the part. That's the part that bothered me, because why are you going.
Speaker 3: To deny me?
Speaker 15: Wait?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Rob.
Speaker 14: It's actually super euphoric and I like orgasmed in my mind kind of thing, you know, like I had like my brain like.
Speaker 1: Like they got me right there and then you go home with blue balls? Yes I did.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that every time I was that ship figure out.
Speaker 5: I love that, go with blue balls, Give me five.
Speaker 3: The boy.
Speaker 1: That's the title work orgasms in my mind. You have you ever seen something like.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 13: Look at it ship?
Speaker 9: You have a like you ever saw that meme with like the man problem, take up the whole boy, like you look at you. I'm not gonna try. We said that for a quick How would that even?
Speaker 1: That's cool? You got my pay grade?
Speaker 5: Remind me?
Speaker 9: That should remind me the matrix beyond.
Speaker 3: My pay.
Speaker 5: I told you it was great.
Speaker 7: He's like such a team player.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, what you got hard?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 1: We just got me hard. So I did. I did go see Sinners?
Speaker 5: Oh finally? Did everybody else see Sinners?
Speaker 3: And I have not?
Speaker 1: Haven't. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 5: Don't do that to me.
Speaker 1: Don't you haven't seen it either?
Speaker 5: Killed me?
Speaker 9: It's been busy.
Speaker 1: You've seen Thunderbolster, right, Yeah, I know you. We got.
Speaker 9: Last movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to see that. It's still.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. But I heard it was the best. I heard it was great for some reason, that's what they said. Yeah, ahead, Yeah, so I had. So I had went out or whatever.
Speaker 12: And long story short, I was hanging out with somebody and we ride the bar outside. I was smoking, and you know, I was sitting up against the wall and she leaned up against me.
Speaker 7: Right, is this a stranger?
Speaker 1: No? No, this person was I was out with.
Speaker 12: And so she leaned up against me and her back was turned and we both laughed at when her backside was.
Speaker 10: On me, her ass was like two of my bodies combined.
Speaker 1: She was around him and I was like, I was like this sentiment.
Speaker 5: Fire right here, like he was between the ass cheeks.
Speaker 1: But we were outside, we were just chilling.
Speaker 10: I was just like, Yo, this ass is mighty. This is a mighty, mighty ass right here.
Speaker 5: Like I just felt like, damn something, I got to say a ka two.
Speaker 1: Something to do, so I forgot.
Speaker 2: I actually did that before I messed with a Chick part of I'm Good years ago. I messed with chick whose ass was so big and she like anal oh, but it was a flabby ass. It wasn't like one of the front firm joints. So when I'm in it, like I wound up like leaning in it, and her ass was like all around around.
Speaker 10: I was in there, that ship was like a championship belt.
Speaker 1: So I can imagine that's what that sounds.
Speaker 5: Exhausted.
Speaker 1: What are you saying, don't ever got to put in work?
Speaker 5: You're like putting in that work.
Speaker 2: He sells dick, which he stopped, he stopped trying to do because we called him on, how does that work?
Speaker 1: There's so many you gotta pick up on it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like you might not realize it because you don't know him.
Speaker 1: But if you said, you're gonna be like damn, I was at it again.
Speaker 3: South No.
Speaker 12: But they call me selling dick because I'm just I just speak sometimes honestly about my experience.
Speaker 1: That's what somebody said to me before. You know, I'm just repeating.
Speaker 2: He said ship like, yeah, I'm built for this. Like like he says it, that makes it seem like, oh, I want to try like the girls.
Speaker 1: Out here trying to go ahead and trying.
Speaker 3: Yes, you list.
Speaker 1: I'm only saying what was said. I know a girl who said that she gave him her first orgasm.
Speaker 2: So apparently girl and she is she she she's no, she doesn't think she ain't no like rookie in the game.
Speaker 1: And she was like he at this day and age gave her her.
Speaker 5: First what he's playing in that word for him now because.
Speaker 9: She has to get busy with my own two eyes.
Speaker 5: I was like, I didn't see you play party.
Speaker 1: That's not to be discussed. However, by the.
Speaker 2: Way at play parties, it does go down that you so reach out, you know what I mean. I think this is going to be one of our greatest play parties ever. The ideas that I have the things that I have in motion.
Speaker 7: Right now and overstimulated that play party.
Speaker 1: I don't blame you, oh, I wrote.
Speaker 2: I rolled my eyes because you I don't even talk about it. But you you you have around the edge.
Speaker 1: You don't come in, you know I don't. She'll be like in the shell, stay either door. It's my post.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what made me hard this week? I was out in dr I'm sure wife's in the chest.
Speaker 1: She knows.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk about this because I feel like I made it. I had a feat that I don't do right. I nutted and I kept going. Not only did it, and I can't do that. I'm too it's too sensitive. Like my body like stiffens up when i'm nut and then it becomes like super sensitive, like say like a click when y'all vibrate too much, you can't touch it.
Speaker 1: When somebody out and they like, they keep going and it's just like it's an overload.
Speaker 2: That's how it feels for me when I try to keep going, so I can't even move, I can't stroke. That's it, at least for a time, at least for a time, right, But I'm talking about nutted, regain my composures, steal in the box.
Speaker 1: Kept going.
Speaker 5: You didn't pull the gumm or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's kind of tough. Kept going kind of tough. But it was only two minutes. It don't matter.
Speaker 5: You kept going though, and it was.
Speaker 1: A hard two minutes. I was holding on, but Thor kept me alive, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: I had my hands up. I wish I wish the girls knew, like how hard it was, bro.
Speaker 2: Two minutes and I said a minute. She was like, but she was like, it was a lot of strokes in those two minutes. It wasn't like I was just like, you know, trying, like I got my sh from them.
Speaker 1: I was still going and I'm still and she's going through it and I'm still trying to hit them spots.
Speaker 9: I'm in there.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's okay, You're good. Okay, listen, that was a long one hundred and twenty seconds, bro, you know what I'm saying. But she felt like two hours five minutes, right, She was like, but yeah, I kept going, and do y'all know that come churns like butter. Yeah, it's like butter.
Speaker 2: It was the first time I can honestly say, like the whole cream pie thing, it looked like I smacked it with a cream pie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But also was it a combination of her as well?
Speaker 1: Probably I count her, I count.
Speaker 2: We just started taking They sent us that whole package and I haven't started taking them. Obviously came when I was gone.
Speaker 3: This is so that was all using.
Speaker 1: That was me and yeah for him and her.
Speaker 2: We have a soaking wet for women and the low boost for men. But being that we're going into the summer about to get virals, about to get is that the energy is back. I'm definitely gonna start taking out because those just really have you like ready, ready, ready, ready, ready, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it makes you taste better too, So I.
Speaker 5: Was thinking that it's probably was a combination of both of you guys. That's why I look like But it was like, yeah, he still did this thing you did I'm saying, so one and twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's getting late. Yeah, I want us to get to the point where we actually do the scene. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I just have to pee.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to pack it up.
Speaker 1: I have to pee, all right, we're not you need to go now. Yeah, okay, now, I'm sorry, Yes, write this down. We're gonna take this out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know where it's at, right, Yes, okay, cords getting into that phase. I can see she's fading.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's okay, it's gonna pull pull up my shirt.
Speaker 1: We do buy a shirt like that from like what what? At what point do you walk through the store and be like, this one.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: And how do you know it's gonna work?
Speaker 5: Because I know my size, I know, like my measurements.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the picture right, you see it on Shine and you're like, because I would think that some of that ship when it comes, it's not the material you thought it would be.
Speaker 5: Got to look at you gotta look at reviews, you know, look at it on TikTok. If other people have bought it.
Speaker 1: How do you find that sine thing on TikTok.
Speaker 5: So you just put in the title of what it is on TikTok everything, So TikTok it's like a search engine.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: So if I'm on Sheene and I see an outfit that I like, take the title of the outfit, put it on TikTok and you'll see how it wears on other people.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. Do they do that on purpose, like the people on TikTok so that you know this.
Speaker 5: Is because people do it for Zara, people do it for Banana Republic, Gap, they do it for like a lot of no way.
Speaker 12: And that makes sense because you're you're incentivized to get the views because the people are buying and stuff, they want to see how it looks, so they would you know, so it makes sense like there would be a you know, a market for people searching those things.
Speaker 1: Do they have those things for men?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Because I literally literally don't know where to buy clothes anymore. I go to Tzara because I know that that's something, but once I leave there, it's up in the air, where the should I buy clothes?
Speaker 12: Like all the good shit is online, but you know, you like online, it's like hit a miss.
Speaker 5: Right, So that why people do the TikTok things, Because you're buying online now and you don't know how it's gonna fit or look. So people do their reviews on TikTok.
Speaker 1: What time we got two or one? Then yeah, okay, good, great, we're gonna go into a quick heart of soft and then we're gonna get out of here and go over the Patreon. Yes, staff, Google about to talk.
Speaker 6: Just hit the screen. Google just picking up everything you're saying.
Speaker 1: Oh stop.
Speaker 2: Because he says Google. So it's like, huh, Staph. I know you know the show and you know what we're about to get into.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you two questions about things that make you hard versus things that make you soft. The first one, of course, is the hard things you like in the bedroom. Things that make you hard.
Speaker 1: Am I.
Speaker 5: First, you're the only only one.
Speaker 1: We're about to watch you and Roby, so.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna, okay, things that make that turn me on, things that.
Speaker 1: Turned me off, just just the one at first, and then I gotta do my intro.
Speaker 7: To this soft things that turned me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, envision your man.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what I'm just.
Speaker 1: The right she's recalling that turned me on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something that you just personally like when some person does in the bedroom. It could be a move, it could be it could be an action, it can be whatever it is that you're like, Yes, I love when niggas do that.
Speaker 3: Ship I need it.
Speaker 7: Let me stop.
Speaker 1: No, no, she did just call out his dick. I need it, you need it.
Speaker 5: Things that I love in the bedroom. I like the whole build up to us having sex. I really love it. Oh he's a good one. This is what he's been doing, lady. Whatever, this is my sex life. This is what he's been doing, lady. He's been doing this like a massaging my body. So he like massages me ass naked and then he's like a massaging me. But he's like looking dead at my pussy.
Speaker 1: I love that ship looking at it. So you're watching him and he's just staring and he's looking right at it.
Speaker 5: He's like massagying me. He's looking in your back. Yeah, and he's like and he's like missogyny. He's looking right at it.
Speaker 7: And I know he's looking at it, and that just sends me on.
Speaker 5: That's right, we get into it. It's like a whole build up for a play leading up to us having sex.
Speaker 2: They told me, and I asked us before on here, and I know you're gonna say whatever you're gonna say, fuck it.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Do y'all like pussy massages?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: What's a pussy massage?
Speaker 7: Your finger? Actually?
Speaker 5: Like the lips, the slow kissing on it. I mean, at least to me, that feels like a massage. This is like all before he actually eats it.
Speaker 7: It's like playing with it, touching.
Speaker 1: It around all around, muscles, around.
Speaker 5: The stay inside of your thigh, like everything that's around the actual clip. Okay, when you just started to.
Speaker 1: Like that, I like that, That's what I said. Yeah, yeah, and then you do like the thing like there, but you like.
Speaker 5: Go around round it like where the clares you're like rounded, like I don't know what you said, but you ain't saying like that.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And then another thing that I realized, the playing with the pussy with your fingers thing. So I noticed I was watching porn right and this girl takes her put her hand and she puts the two fingers in and she just kind.
Speaker 1: Of like does like this, she grips it and so she just does like this.
Speaker 8: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Ship. You don't like it. Some women don't like it. Some do apparently I don't.
Speaker 5: I like it because that's it's in my spot, but inside of like I like it because it hits my g spot. Okay, because for me, men are not well. We said that women old women are not the same.
Speaker 1: It's so hard, bro, that's why you have to learn. Sitting next to each other. You got to learn. The one on the left says, I don't like that ship. The one on the right says, I like that ship. That's why you gotta take your time.
Speaker 5: They got to take It's not a one stop, one trick pony thing.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: The same thing with men.
Speaker 1: Like it's not a view on women, so we just get it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I feel like that. I don't for me, it feels too aggressive. I don't like the whole Like, so you're gonna like play with my pussy. I'm okay with like my clip and then you can finger it. That's like starting me up to like the real thing, because the finger compared to a dick is like two completely different things. I'm okay with that, but this for me, up that is too aggressive for me personally, this is too much. Don't do that. Just either like either you're gonna finger it to get me ready to fuck me, or you're gonna play with my clip and then you could.
Speaker 7: Do a combination of all.
Speaker 5: But don't do this. This is gonna I look hither, especially when you come hither and you on my clip. Oh yeah, that's that's my jam. But you know it's a lost art man.
Speaker 3: Don't finger no more?
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, trying to get the this is why we're trying to, you know, But it's because we don't. There is such There are stigmas all over there and we've soaken up all this information.
Speaker 1: For social media. So what's the stigma social media? A lot of women are saying, don't use your fingers, Like, oh, that's childish. Y'all still finger popping, y'all?
Speaker 5: Still like the fore plan into that.
Speaker 1: Literally understand there's a there's a thing that and that's.
Speaker 5: The beginner, like we all started off for getting finger b'sest thing.
Speaker 2: I remember this dude that I used to follow on Twitter called al Patron, and he used to call it the culture personality, the people with the loudest. You just kind of just let them have it because they're the loudest. They always got clap backs, whatever, whatever. You don't want to be the one that says something different because everybody piles on you after that and it's funny and whatever. You get all this, So the negatives rule your thing, and you think, because nobody else is saying anything else, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's why I don't. That's why I don't listen to porn or like or the porn stars, because that.
Speaker 1: Ship is fake, fake, and I don't like when they're good actors.
Speaker 5: It's like, now I.
Speaker 3: Tell you that that is so not real.
Speaker 1: You're not coming, are you? The soft things you don't like in the bedroom, things that make you soft.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of times people like last time we had some we access to guess, she was like, keep your dick hard. I hate a soft dick or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's like you said something like say fingers or something that you personally go through and it's like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Not my jam.
Speaker 1: That's not why I hate whomen do that. Mm hmm, there we go.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 5: What I don't like in the bedroom is when you start fucking me like a rabbit. Ooh yeah, I don't like that. I don't like when you're like you get too excited, You're just like fucking me so hard, giving me that's just gonna dry me up. I could be soaking wet and we're like tired an amazing time and then you start fucking me like you lost your mind. Yes, now I'm no longer wet.
Speaker 7: Now I'm just like like this is.
Speaker 5: Pain this Yeah, now you're hurting me. Yeah, I don't like I don't like that. Please don't rabbit fuck me. Don't calm down, like, hey, you can rabbit fuck me like you got like a twenty second window when you're gonna come. Yeah, Now, if you got that twenty second I know when you're gonna come, because I can feel the difference that she goes from like ugh to like oh.
Speaker 15: Shit, yeah.
Speaker 5: There, So you're gonna got twenty thirty second clip, I mean thirty second window off when you can rabbit fuck me because I know you're gonna come, but like rabbit fucking me because you're just too excited.
Speaker 7: I hate that shit.
Speaker 2: What about So there's also a period and I don't know if I'm rabbit fucking but whatever their.
Speaker 1: Back spot is peace spot I think it is. Yeah, does that get big or does it like push out? Have you ever felt that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: Pretty much what I what I personally feeling is for some reason when they about to like orgasm is like that ship pushes against you.
Speaker 1: It pushes against you.
Speaker 5: Want to say that that's because it gets big.
Speaker 2: It gets big, like and so what I'm doing now at that point is I just keep hitting it because I know it's coming.
Speaker 6: Well, it doesn't get bigger, it gets tighter, No, because it's like a contraction. It's almost like you in a space and then it comes like.
Speaker 2: Pushing and that tracks your body is doing some ship and so I'm just keep trying to like hit that gorged. It's in gorge, right, yeah, and so at that point, yes, I'm not like that, like.
Speaker 5: You can do them like hard strokes. Yeah, it's a difference between a hard stroke and.
Speaker 1: When you rap and then you buzz. They want round two. You know, I'm tired.
Speaker 6: That took every I just had it like whatever, whatever battery life the iPhone just had is gone. See me in a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Hours like rounds. Yeah, how many rounds? We could never we could never be together.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, nothing, I need nothing I need listen, you didn't want I got.
Speaker 6: I tell people in my prenuptial agreement, like we said last week, standard forty five minute rounds.
Speaker 1: That's what you're entitled to.
Speaker 5: Forty five minutes Yeah, that's that's their face. That's why I said that's too long.
Speaker 7: Five minutes one point.
Speaker 1: And fucking all together. That's good.
Speaker 5: Twenty you split it up for play and fucking forty.
Speaker 1: I got ship to do.
Speaker 3: To do.
Speaker 1: Listen, you didn't get it, but I would say, come on, stay with me.
Speaker 9: Half round one is time and a half it's over time.
Speaker 7: No, forty five minutes is too long.
Speaker 1: So how many rounds and how long per round?
Speaker 5: I could do fifteen minutes three ROUNDSILD three rounds fifteen minutes, forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't have time.
Speaker 6: It's because you're gonna take fifteen minutes. Will take a five minute break in between the Yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 5: You gotta use the bathroom. He gotta probably like you know.
Speaker 1: Get his man.
Speaker 5: I could do. I could do fifteen minutes to three rounds. I feel like the first round.
Speaker 7: I feel like the first round don't really count.
Speaker 1: Do you have jobs? The first round don't count?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: The warm up? Your girls stigga, just six girls are from him?
Speaker 5: How best round is usually the second or third?
Speaker 1: How many was it? Yes? That part that part, that part.
Speaker 5: The second round is usually the second round. Usually hit that's the round, that's my round, and then the third round is our round. The first round is always his round. The first round, baby could do your big on. The second round is my round, but the third round that's our round.
Speaker 7: We like we in that shit. We have a good time.
Speaker 1: Is that all the time? Yeah, nigga, I'm a one rounder, run round and it's all HER's.
Speaker 5: I gotta wait twenty four hours. I gotta wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All it's literally no. So we've done. We've done it.
Speaker 2: I think twice, maybe three times and twenty and in the daytime and then maybe the next morning again, maybe we do something like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe on a great weekend, say that part again.
Speaker 2: Maybe one two or maybe one two. I think we did two and a half. I said it was two and a half because she needed a break from the first round. She needed to break the first time two and a half. Then I was like, all right, get back up, we're going to doggy style now, which ended the break.
Speaker 1: So I said that was two rounds. She said, no, that was one. That was one.
Speaker 2: I said, all right, there was one and a half. And then later or maybe an hour later, I was like, we gotta get some more. Come on, or she asked matter of fact, and I was ready, I'm.
Speaker 9: Here, standing by it. I guarantee, guarantee it.
Speaker 2: And then then that's when I really knocked it out, the part where I didn't even come. It just made her come as many times.
Speaker 1: As I could.
Speaker 5: And so that goes into our point. We were just saying, the second round is our round.
Speaker 1: I get that, okay, So usually a.
Speaker 5: Woman's round, even if even if the first round you're like performing, I feel like the second round for some reason, like because you fucked me now I'm hornier than I want another. I just want another round. Marin at this.
Speaker 1: But how many comes is that the second round? How many comes are y'all getting.
Speaker 3: On for that?
Speaker 5: It depends on Like most times you can the most time, I can't even tell you double.
Speaker 6: Digits girls agree? You ever seen a person that just not hung with they see food? Even want to four?
Speaker 2: Yes, yesterday ahead, sell that, dick, ye sell it? Because I heard the way you did that. You sounded disgusted.
Speaker 5: Why why is four or five?
Speaker 1: He was like, that's it because.
Speaker 2: I'm closing on ten, I'm closing up to I've had us and this is a girl that I used to not make come.
Speaker 1: For years years like I would.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while I get a good come out, and I was also trying to get squirts out.
Speaker 5: To be fair, I don't I never count. I've had a ten day, not brown, but day.
Speaker 3: No round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's our top said around.
Speaker 5: You said around.
Speaker 1: Seven was one round?
Speaker 5: She's lying, No, I feel I know it.
Speaker 9: I don't think I'm telling it's possible.
Speaker 5: I know seven round seven, one round, straight fucking yes.
Speaker 1: And I know it because I know her. I know her. I'm telling you I know her body. I know that because I wasn't. It wasn't that before, So you can feel the difference.
Speaker 10: I know it.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, one round. You got me at four, one round including four play and everything. Court, Yeah you got me at four.
Speaker 1: How long is that the rounds for me?
Speaker 5: I don't like very long sex either, So I'm going like, I'm going twenty five thirty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's not basket.
Speaker 2: We could keep going. I feel like Rob's back to his back is hurting. He hasn't he sitting on that dan that couches?
Speaker 10: What what she said?
Speaker 1: You ready to suck some day? Do I need to put down a tar for something that is he like, oh he's a pro.
Speaker 5: This is a throat throat?
Speaker 3: Is that nothing?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: This time, I'm letting y'all know right now, if you are not part of the orgasm tear, you're not going to see this, right we did. We did this on perfect Stuff, and I spoke before. We're doing this after the show so that we can post this particular part onto the orgasm tier.
Speaker 1: Step is about to go off here, Rob is about to go Rob is gonna go on.
Speaker 2: If you're not in the orgasm tier, if this show is about to go off, all right, Patreon dot com, p A t R e o N dot com, backslash the Hard Orsolt Show, the Orgasm Tier, it's your turn.
Speaker 7: Can I say something?
Speaker 5: Also? I teach virtual classes. If you want to become a professional dominatrix or if you just want to make money on the side, you can take my course. Is this okay?
Speaker 1: Go as hard as you can if you want to just Rob.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, if you want to take my class, it's virtual, so it doesn't matter where you're at. You can just reach out to me. My Twitter is dommy step d O M M E S T E P H or you can email me at dom nate me Steph's spelled just like that. Dominate me staph at ProtonMail dot com. Or you can add me on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Damn, I don't know my instagram, Stephanie, what is my Instagram?
Speaker 5: I don't like my tenth Instagram?
Speaker 1: Oh they keep I started following, yeah yourself.
Speaker 7: No, these motherfuckers keep delaying me.
Speaker 5: Or you can add me on Instagram at Steph dommy s T E p H D O M M E and you yes, because it's my first round putting nothing about work.
Speaker 7: On this, but you can in box me and either take my class or book me.
Speaker 2: And yeah, or the links will be in the description episode, so you can just go click the links and you know, do your think. I want you guys to go support Steph. She's been supporting us since since we started. Okay, so that support right back?
Speaker 1: All right. She's gonna teach me how to do OnlyFans, she don't teach me how to do same.
Speaker 13: But next up Steph and Rob's stephan Rob Rob is about to sum two decks we brought to it.
Speaker 5: And what you got scared?
Speaker 7: I was gonna put them.
Speaker 5: On you.
Speaker 1: Watch this. We're really about to watch this.
Speaker 5: Rob you ready, He's about to talk to Bring to Decks.
Speaker 1: Rob you ready?
Speaker 5: Oh god, you want to close out the show?
Speaker 1: Rob Ronikowski right there. The play party is coming up. Let's go to the website, the heartessoft show dot com. Hit the bed in forum, send us the intro. I'm doing all that. We get so many, so many applications to day, so just give me some time after the after you fill out your form and I will get back to your We're here. It is the show, the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: It's just so good. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: All right, Tank, don't talk to Tank, don't talk to rture talk don