Speaker 1: I'm really glad you said that.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, Hello, and thank you for joining Laura Kane after Dark, whether you joined us live or if you're watching later or if you're listening later, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm Laura Kane.
Speaker 2: This is Eric Rimmer. Hi, and uh we have producer Brian Jones. Hello, Brian, thank you. I never do that.
Speaker 3: I know was weird. Sorry, well I have a generic name. It doesn't go well for branding.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, Hello, and I'm what you just said to me is a big deal because I feel not cute at all time.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I don't think you've looked better.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: The makeup, the dress, the.
Speaker 2: Hair, Okay, we'll explain the dress. But the hair, I just took out my extensions.
Speaker 4: Well, see, I like you with the natural look.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have like five hairs on.
Speaker 4: I think you look so pretty like that, you look fine.
Speaker 3: I have thin hair, You're fine.
Speaker 2: No, you've got nice You've got a nice hair hair. Are you losing it?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah I have baby fine hair too, and like it really is. And when I take out my luscious extensions, it makes me feel like I have literally have like five hairs on my head.
Speaker 3: Your hair is not that bad. Look you can see my scalp through my hairline like yours is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well at least that, yeah, at least the hair extensions haven't done too much damage. But like, so I was feeling and then yesterday I was kind of sick. So I felt I just felt gross today. And so you saying that to me means a lot. Thank you. Oh my gosh, I think you look fine.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. I think that is.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't have my nails on, I don't have my hair extensions on, but boy did I work it.
Speaker 1: And I'll explain to you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you about the big Jeff and Jerry reunion. Oh, yes, an event that I went, an event I want to say it. It wasn't it kind of was an event I went to Saturday that was literally life changing, excellent in in I think, I hope maybe, but I'm but the message was clear.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you about that.
Speaker 2: And uh, the secret sound was guessed after we talk about our sponsors. I'm gonna we're gonna play it. I'll let you guess as many times as you want what you think it might be. And then I'll tell you who who guessed it and what it was or what it is. We'll play it a couple of times and and uh, then.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to figure out a new one. We'll do it again.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: I know, I was so impressed by this person. So first we're going to talk about Skidaddle, the five K walk that's coming up September seventh. Yes, I'm the MC of the event, and skidaddle is a long name for a fun run or walk it's five k. But SCAD is what we're really focused SCAD. SCAD is it stands for spontaneous coronary artery dissection. It's a little known, poorly researched heart attack that mainly strikes women under the age of fifty, a lot of times pregnant women or women who have.
Speaker 1: Just had babies.
Speaker 2: It's like it can reoccur, it can be fatal, and it's really important that we get more research about this little known heart attack that mainly affects women. So this is why we're raising money. I say we because I'm part of it, and this is where the walk is going to be.
Speaker 5: So the time to five k ren Walk takes place on the east side of Crown Point Park in San Diego on Mission Bay. Enjoy the course along the bay and on the Bay Side walkway. Words will be given to the overall winner male and female and register by August sixteenth to guarantee a T shirt and then it's going to be Refreshment's face painting.
Speaker 2: It's fun, fun for all. It's really fun event. It's fun to do with the kids too. And if you want to sign up, the easiest way to do it, it's just go to Laura Kane after dark dot com because the link is right there and sign up by the sixties so you can get a T shirt because.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't have a fun free T shirt?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess this isn't free because you're paying for the walk, but anyway, whatever, Okay, So now we're going to talk about La Joia Cosmetic Surgery Center. Any kind of surgeries that you are thinking about, whether it be breast augmentation, LiPo, face knows. La Joia Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go to be right in our backyard.
Speaker 1: Here's more about them.
Speaker 2: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself.
Speaker 1: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 5: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 2: We can't say enough great things about their board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 4: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 2: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery centerfam dot com. Also, we're gonna find out why Eric was at the doctor all day long and not at work. This is freaking me out, but I didn't want him to tell us ahead of time, so he's gonna tell us altogether.
Speaker 5: Well, I was at work and then I got the call you need to come in.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean bus some big sh but.
Speaker 1: Eric, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll start with that, but first let's do the sound. So let's play the sound and uh, Brian, give us a few guesses, and then I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 4: It is not Laura inserting a tampon?
Speaker 3: Is it a make up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Played again?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, okay, I can. Here's some sort of friction there, but I'm going it sounds like a wiping maybe, or maybe a band aid being opened or something.
Speaker 4: Well, brushing your armpit hair.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But Eric and I did it together. We did it in the traffic room. We did We created it.
Speaker 4: We created it everywhere.
Speaker 5: We've done it on my bed, We've done it on this couch, it in the traffic We.
Speaker 4: Really are. We can't get it enough.
Speaker 2: And uh so, Lisa Jones teacher, Personal Shoppers personal style is Lisa Jones. Joel's mama missed the secret sound and so she gets one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Right out of your purse.
Speaker 1: So you're been mowing me tonight. You're part of it.
Speaker 2: And the secret sound is me brushing Eric's hair. Me brushing Eric's hair once and then twice, and then I and I recorded it with my iPhone.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say. I can definitely hear your iPhone hitting his head.
Speaker 1: Now, I know you brought you've brought that up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know have a brush reusing.
Speaker 2: You were usually the one that was in my purse, right, it's just like a regular brush. But well, he also has a lot of product in.
Speaker 4: Your I did have a lot of products, so it's hard.
Speaker 1: To brush out.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I can kind of hear it sounds like you're brushing the cramp out of his head.
Speaker 2: Though I know, well I I think I may have been because I was trying to get through all the product that was in his Like it.
Speaker 4: Was kind of the mommy dearest thing where you were just brushing it and I was like, oh, what did you just do?
Speaker 3: You just like mad?
Speaker 4: Oh I did? Oh geez, what did I do?
Speaker 1: I don't know what?
Speaker 4: Oh God, Like I was saying hello to everybody up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, oh god, we're fixing the uh, we're fixing.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, in my, in my.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna start this over, oh boy.
Speaker 1: No, okay, we got a discard.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry everybody on YouTube.
Speaker 4: I just screwed it.
Speaker 5: Now I'm never going now I'm never going to be allowed to touch the phone again.
Speaker 2: Oh there were Oh boy, okay, no you are not allowed. You can wave with your hand.
Speaker 4: God, we shouldn't have that option on there.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know, we don't know what happens. Thank you for joining us again. All right?
Speaker 2: What the hell don't Eric do not?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Just don't screw it up again. Why were you at the doctor all day today?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: And got here like two minutes before the show? What happened? So I want to do the mic like a big boy.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I went home for lunch like I always do, and I was getting ready to leave to go back to work, and I was standing at my kitchen island and I thought there was a fly. Like I had my patio door open to my balcony and I thought maybe a fly flew in or something.
Speaker 4: And I was going like it.
Speaker 5: Was driving me nuts. And I get outside and I that minute I hit the natural light. I got dizzy, and I thought I was gonna throw up, like I got like vertigo, and my eye felt like somebody was punching it from the back, And all of a sudden, I just see all these black like lines and squiggly, they look like little snakes. And there was a gold like a flickering almost like a halo in my right eye only so I was like, oh, no, what is what is this? So I'm I can barely see out of my right eye. So I get to work and I said to my boss, I'm like, I something's going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: So I she says, let's google it. So the first thing it says is you know, worst case, that's.
Speaker 2: Like the worst thing you possibly do, the worst thing I.
Speaker 5: Could do, because it says you're having a stroke. Right, So I was just like, I'll just call my doctor. So I did, and he said, well, I'm gonna call your eye doctor. And their office called and said come in right now, and so I went in and they had to Like as I was driving there, it was getting so painful, like it was no joke, Like I was like a couple of times I thought I'm gonna have to pull over like it was so so. So it turns out I lucky me in my old age. So you might have something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Well, I just saw what the title is, No, you do not.
Speaker 5: I have something called posterior vitreous detachment.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, this is what says floaters and flashes.
Speaker 4: So what is this behind your eye? Is gelay?
Speaker 5: And as you get older, the gel in many people detaches from your eye. Some people are asymptomatic. I happen to be the recipient of the symptoms. And so it's where the gel pulls away from your retina and it takes.
Speaker 4: The procedure takes two weeks.
Speaker 1: And then wait, so what okay, what is it consistent?
Speaker 4: It's not You're not going to lose your vision or anything like that. But I can't do yoga.
Speaker 5: I can't do any strenuous workouts for two weeks because it starts from the top to the bottom and as it's detaching from the bottom, if it gets any kind of crazy movement, it will it will tear your retinal and then you have to go right into surgery. So I have to be a good little boy for the next two weeks.
Speaker 2: So do what happens over two weeks, Like you take something over two weeks, or they go you go to the doctor every day.
Speaker 5: I have to go back in two weeks. The two weeks, yeah, and then they reevaluate and see.
Speaker 2: What's Oh, but they said for these two weeks, don't I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, oh my, so I can't do anything crazy. I was like, can I work out at all? And they're like, yeah, as long as it's nothing.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 2: I just talked to a woman at work today who had an eye stroke. What a stroke in her eye?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, yeah, in her eye?
Speaker 1: In her eye? An eye stroke?
Speaker 4: Google it never I know.
Speaker 2: It's like the craziest thing. And she and she's still like suffering from this. Happened like a year ago, and she's still dealing with like the fallout from it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, interior, I see optic neuropathy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was really really weird.
Speaker 5: And but I thank god that they called me and said to come in because they said, in situations like that, they want to make sure you're not having like a stroke.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what I remember.
Speaker 2: Steve Poltz was in our studio one time and he had had a stroke on stage, and he said that the first thing he felt was kind of like like you said, like the flies floating by was just kind of like a veil kind of coming over his his whole head. Yeah, slowly and so when you were saying that, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, no, oh no, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: So you were the doctor all day just like they.
Speaker 2: Were just like yeah and then looking at your eyeball and they have.
Speaker 4: To like do all this stuff where they put.
Speaker 1: You feel okay, now can you see.
Speaker 5: I can see there's still like they gave me a lot of numbing drops from my eye because it hurt.
Speaker 1: So did they give you good drugs? Any good drugs? And then no?
Speaker 5: But then you like you have to wait for them to kick in and then wait.
Speaker 4: So I was there a while.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, are you kind of like, are you on drugs right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, no, but yeah it hurts.
Speaker 5: So I can't wait for the next eye because they're like, oh, it doesn't the doctor said, doesn't just.
Speaker 4: Happen to one. Oh no, it'll hit the next one. But then I don't need to panicic.
Speaker 1: Right, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean that's like the least of all the things that could have been, because then it could have been a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Like d you know, only go blind.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Eric, I dang. I thought I had a crazy couple of days, but I did.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So Wednesday night I've been going like full steam ahead and that like that, yesterday I felt so sick. I was on the couch like like I never feel notional. I felt like I was pregnant. It was like horrible, and I'm like, that's like incredibly impossible at this point.
Speaker 4: But that's I just felt so, well, if you need that egg back.
Speaker 2: I know my last egg is under egg whatever your dresser.
Speaker 4: But so.
Speaker 2: I had to call in stick from work last night because I just I could not get up off the couch without feeling like I was like dizzy and like I'm going to pass out. But anyway, better today. But I think it's because of all the things I did. So Wednesday night, Penny invited me to go down to Peco Park to seafood fighters. So it's really great. I know I was texting Marlo. I'm like where are you? You know, like or you know, hey, what's going on? But I think she was, you know, with her friends.
Speaker 3: And her friends.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, her fancy friends up in the she has like a fancy area, right, I knew she was in a fancy area and I was in a regular area.
Speaker 4: You were with the common I was with calming folk.
Speaker 2: And of course this always happens well because I like to go.
Speaker 3: To the merch was now listen, listen, oh boy, she went shopping.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to buy a penny shirt too for inviting me to the concert. I thought that was a nice thing to you, and so, but I wanted to go not before the concerts started because it was packed, and not like after because it would be packed. So we have to go during, right, So we're waiting in this little tiny line. Then the song goes on.
Speaker 1: There goes my hero. I'm like, damn, that's like the one song I wanted to watch Dave birl sing like the most.
Speaker 2: And I'm in line at the merch booth looking at tank top and it tain.
Speaker 4: Have you read his book Storyteller?
Speaker 3: No, it's so oh.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 2: It's just incredible, and it's so cool that he was a Nirvana person. So that was great. He really truly brought it. I mean, I don't know how that man has a voice.
Speaker 1: He was just like city like making everybody roar and stuff.
Speaker 2: And he was just he was just going on and long hair swinging back and forth.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: It was a great concert, which of course we left early so we could get our uber. I know, I am, I'm a you know why. Here's why I think. I because I've been I know you're gonna roll your eyes, but because I've been in the business for so long, no I knew, Yeah, why don't you do it for the camera show? Everybody like what I see? This is what I see on every time we do a podcast and I bring some here. So I was in the I've been in the industry, and we over the years have gotten a lot of free concert tickets and not so much anymore that it's not like the way it used to be. But you we used to go to every almost every concert. So I think I'm just desensitized. I think I just like I see the songs I like, or I get a taste for the band.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, I've had enough.
Speaker 3: It's not you are stuck up and privileged.
Speaker 1: My god, well, you know what, I'm not stuck up about it.
Speaker 3: Here. Let me let me just give you some reference. I went to a concert recently and it's a cool band, except they only have one good album. They have five albums, only one of them's good, and so I really just want to hear the songs from the one album, right. I went with my girlfriend obviously. Yeah, so then they play all the songs we wanted to hear and we're like should we go? Like, let's just stay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Were you happy that you did?
Speaker 3: I was indifferent, but I had a good time, so okay.
Speaker 2: You gotta be honest, though, when when they play something that you're not familiar with at a concert, it's not that fun.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they played the once like ever Long. I was googling, like, what is the song list?
Speaker 1: So I know, like, oh, I always.
Speaker 4: Do that too.
Speaker 3: Do they release that.
Speaker 2: They Well, they don't, but other people may have like gotten the thing from the stage or something. But so ever Long was the last song. So that's the song we missed. But anyway, so that was Wednesday, and then and Thursday was the big Jeff and jer reunion and I'll explain what that was. And that's why I'm wearing this dress because I wanted to give a shout out.
Speaker 1: I wore this dress.
Speaker 2: And U and it looks really I wore with like not these sandals that I have on now.
Speaker 1: But I know I'll tell you about this.
Speaker 2: In a minute, and who was on boob patrol. Somebody was on Yeah, I know, somebody was on boob patrol the whole night.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: He was so nice about it too. I'm like, he really had my back, I mean my front.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So so every year there's a convention called Morning Show boot Camp, and it's been going on for years and years and years, and usually it's all the morning shows in the country gathered together and it's a four day conference and we have like speakers, and we have like you know, round tables and YadA YadA, fancy parties.
Speaker 1: And fun things.
Speaker 2: And usually it's in New Orleans, or it's been in Chicago, it's been in Atlanta, one time, it was in Vegas. This year was in Sandy I go at the hard Rock Downtown. So all these radio people from all over the country were here last week Thursday Friday or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Saturday. So anyway, one of the companies that syndicates radio shows across the country, it's called Ben'stown. They have come up with an award and we are the first recipients of this award that they have created.
Speaker 1: And I wait till you see it. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, First of all, I have not been in the same room with Jeff, Jarre, Tommy, Randy, Emily. It's since twenty seventeen together, and just that in and of itself, like I could feel the tears like welling up as we sat down on the stage, and there's like hundreds of people like watching us, and like Jagger and Christy gave one of us the award Eddie Pepani from the show and Rock one oh five three.
Speaker 1: Here was my boot patrol person.
Speaker 2: I'm like, please please give me a sign or something if my boob is falling out and I don't even realize it and I'm on stage, I'm speaking, I mean exactly so. And a lot of people have been asking because I saw the pictures and they're like, you know, it's Jerry, Okay, well, Jerry is a king. Let me just say that, Like, Jerry is fine. He's funny as hell, and he just he fell so he had to. He had like this ipatchron, he had like some.
Speaker 4: Bad as the thing I mean.
Speaker 1: And then his wife was with them.
Speaker 2: Was great to see Pam and and uh and then Jeff and Kristen were there from Tennessee because he lives in Tennessee now, and uh it was just so wonderful and we all sat on stage and uh, these other radio people were presenting us the award.
Speaker 1: Look at this award.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, feel this box, so they handed to Yeah, it has my name on it and everything. So look at this thing. So they bring it out. I'm like, this is so unique and cool. I don't really know what I'm gonna do with it, but I might like put it in a frame or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's like.
Speaker 4: A it's like a.
Speaker 2: And like it says Jeff and Gers Show, and it says, uh, my name on it, and then it says the Celestial Commendation Award and this.
Speaker 4: Is a Jeff Can you wear that the rest of the show? Please?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will here with this or do you want to wear it?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I'm my name is not on that.
Speaker 3: That's that was a stupid question. So there, that's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous were great at the same time, Like, what am I going to do with a trophy? I mean besides put it on a shelf somewhere. But I just thought this was so unique and I loved it, and it's really heavy. It feels like it feels like a like a what I don't want to say oscar An Olympic medal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like ten times the size.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So we each she had an opportunity to speak and it was really great. And then they had a party first afterwards at this place, this brewery somewhere down in the gas lamp and it was a great night. And then I went down there again on Friday to meet with to network, you know, because I got a network while everybody was here, so I was going, going, going, And then on Saturday that was a life changing event for me because and this is going to sound weird, but that I'm calling it an event. But this was Tommy's sister Rose.
Speaker 1: She died.
Speaker 2: And she was probably in I think she was in her sixties. Yeah, her kids are early thirties. So she had pancreated cancer, found out in March and was gone in July. So then Tommy is the closest to her because they're only four or five years apart, and he was the baby by far, but like he was her baby. So the turnout was spectacular, Like you could tell that this woman has touched so many hearts.
Speaker 1: It was incredible.
Speaker 2: Like I think all of Castle Park High School from the shot throughout the years was there.
Speaker 1: The whole Gamindian community was there.
Speaker 2: Like, she got a commendation from the Chulavista mayor that that day, the day of her her memorial August tenth or ninth or whatever was going to be named Rosa Blonde in Julivista. So it was really great. And Tommy got up and spoke and he was perfect. I mean it was, oh God, it was. And her kids got up and spoke and it was just it was heart wrenching. It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: It was emotional.
Speaker 2: And then the pastor, who was a woman, was speaking about grief and she was like, you can do.
Speaker 1: Two things with grief.
Speaker 2: Grief is a direct reflection of love, because if you've loved so hard, you're gonna grieve so hard and you have to go through the process however you need to instead of you know, keeping it inside, make it something that changes your trajectory or is a reboot for you. And then I don't know why that just like clicked with me. I'm like and I'm like sobbing because of all these like emotional days I've had and everything, and I'm just like, and it was just such a beautiful service. But I'm like, she's right, like, you know, we grief is a direct reflection of love, and all that matters is love in the end.
Speaker 1: Just look at all this love. I mean, the room is just filled.
Speaker 2: And this woman Rose Sablan and Navarro was just somebody who loved greatly and and you could just tell that you just knew that she was with the light somewhere wherever that may be. And it was just I feel like it like reset my counter a little bit.
Speaker 1: And so that was what my life changing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to call in an event, but it kind of felt like an event because it was so jamp there were hundreds of people there and so it was at the East Lake Church and it was just really really great and I really liked the pastor.
Speaker 1: It was really awesome.
Speaker 2: So okay, thank you for letting me talk about my last couple of days. Oh and then I had meetings today and then after work tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Morning at five o'clock.
Speaker 2: I know, my god, I want to just like I want to like be a robot and turn off for like two days and then like.
Speaker 1: Just start me up.
Speaker 4: The own will happen.
Speaker 2: I like sleep for like three days, but no, I can't. I cannot do that. I can't even sleep tonight.
Speaker 1: Really, I know what's up?
Speaker 4: What's up? Look at it? Yes, yo yo yo?
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking of Flavor Flame and all the other celebrities, cue the music, It's time for the double D news.
Speaker 1: What is happening in Halloween?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: I mean everything is is related to Olympics?
Speaker 4: And you know how I feel about sports.
Speaker 3: Who cares about the Olympics? What?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Thank God it's over? Oh my god, I just don't care.
Speaker 2: God, Well, why do you say, thank God it's over? Did it really bother you that much that they were it.
Speaker 3: Dominates a news cycle? Yeah, a different news cycle.
Speaker 5: The only thing I liked hearing about where the people think packages that were knocking over their polls were knocking over poles.
Speaker 1: Did you see the break dancing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was cool. I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: Actually it's getting kind of slammed, is it. I've heard it's not coming back next Olympics too.
Speaker 5: Oh no, really, I thought that was a joke when someone first off, but then I watched it online and it.
Speaker 3: Was like, apparently the lady, the one lady who's kind of going viral. She's getting a lot of hate for her dance being stupid and I don't know how to judge it. I don't think okay, but break dancers are saying it's ridiculous and it's not good.
Speaker 4: Really, well, I've heard.
Speaker 1: Because I watched. I'm like, you know what this obviously this.
Speaker 2: Is very hard to do, you know, but I felt like I've seen it before.
Speaker 3: It didn't look that impressive to me.
Speaker 1: And she won a gold medal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, if I'm really being honest, I was kind of like, wait.
Speaker 3: What, people, I don't even judge it, though I know exactly.
Speaker 5: People kept saying they they thought Jennifer Lopez was going to pop out with like a scorecard, and it was like, so you think you can do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so it doesn't belong at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Basic people are.
Speaker 3: Saying like yeah, I don't even know, Like there's no like with dancing you can say like, oh, that takes a lot of skill, but they're just kind of like spinning and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well no, they do those like they do those poses and then they do the fleep feet flipping and as and then they do the spinning on their butt and then their heads spinning.
Speaker 5: I think we should introduce a new event into the Olympics. What you have so many bags that I think they should do like the one hundred yard perse throw for you and you.
Speaker 1: Can Oh, I think you're talking about like my eyes and my.
Speaker 5: Well, no, there's no thanks to the Why Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 4: You do not have anything.
Speaker 2: I don't really have that many bags as many as you think.
Speaker 1: I have more shoes the shoe we could do this.
Speaker 4: You do that run very good hip boots.
Speaker 1: I got plenty of those. I got plenty of those, all.
Speaker 5: Right, So it's not a huge Well, I will start out with this Friday night, I saw Trap the New Night cham Oh, Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 1: Is it as scary? Is it psychological?
Speaker 4: Is it psychological? It's like a cat and mouse?
Speaker 3: It's good? Yeahs good?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 5: There's some you'll when you see it you'll agree with me. There's some spots where you're just like, oh god, come on, do.
Speaker 1: You always think that about Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you always think that about his movies and stuff like? There's some areas that are like, well, usually they're terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually they're I'm not usually a fan.
Speaker 1: Signs was good, The Village was good.
Speaker 3: I thought I hated the Village Signs and sixth Sensor it was only true masterpieces.
Speaker 4: And then I did like Split, so Split, Yeah, and I liked this one.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen.
Speaker 4: I did like Old.
Speaker 3: Oh I did not like Old.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I saw that.
Speaker 4: I didn't mind that movie.
Speaker 3: But some of them are he's only got for how popular, like how well known he is. He should have way more like absolute tens than he does. He's only got two.
Speaker 4: And like he has a unique name.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: His daughter. She's really good in it.
Speaker 1: That his daughter's in it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, and she's good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was good. It was good. Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: You know who she is, of course, you know who she's dating, the dude from Saltburn. Is it Kegan or Cogant?
Speaker 1: Whatever? But yeah, there do I.
Speaker 4: Hope he doesn't try and re enact any of those scenes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he is attractive in a weirdly ugly way.
Speaker 4: Well that's why he's hot. The lead in what they call rotten mouse Men or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the oh yeah, rodent faced that's like a big thing.
Speaker 3: Right that was not hot?
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 1: He's so hot. I love it.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Barry Keegan is still like he's a little weird looking like that's a man right there. But Timothy Shalmy is still a twelve year old boy.
Speaker 1: Love him? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that's probably really sick of me to say that. It's considering holies, but I just think he's so hot.
Speaker 3: I saw a picture of him on a boat with like back when he was dating Kylie Jenner if he still is, and he was like you shirtless, and I was like, dude, I could pick him up and throw it.
Speaker 2: He's like way skinnier in person. If he looks skinny the photos. He's probably like this bony little guy.
Speaker 4: But he's a good actor, probably a huge penis.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, no, I know.
Speaker 1: Barry Keegan does, Barry Keikan does. We've all seen it.
Speaker 3: Timothy.
Speaker 2: I don't think Timothy shall. I think he's probably pretty average, if not below.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Freda Carpenter had a concert over the weekend and she freaked out because all the pirate technics went off all at one behind her.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so hilarious.
Speaker 5: She screamed, and like ran off stage. That has to be probably a nerving.
Speaker 2: Oh yet you think, oh my god, remember when all the fireworks went off at the same time.
Speaker 1: Are they Oh my gosh, Wait.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video this weekend? I think I don't know if it was from the closing Olympics or not. May it was just from her concert. But it was her and somebody else singing or performing. These boots were made for walking.
Speaker 4: That was her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Awful, it was. It was terrible. They ruined, they butchered it.
Speaker 4: I do like the song Espresso.
Speaker 1: I know, I think she's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: Well, she's gorgeous too, Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 4: Jesus Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: She destroyed Kanye's number one streak with album. She is at twelve, he is at eleven.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize he had them many I didn't either. I know that she just cranks out music constantly.
Speaker 3: Oh, because it all sounds the same. It's so easy.
Speaker 4: So I have a story for you guys.
Speaker 5: So a friend of mine who lives in La was at a I guess it was a hotel. I think it was a hotel, and Kanye and Janka sensory showed up and mind you, it's schools not in session yet, so there's kids everywhere. She's daytime, yeah, daytime. She's wearing literally nothing.
Speaker 3: I've seen these like yeah.
Speaker 5: Like like everybody was like blocking their kids view, like and they were just out just didn't even care.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean nothing? Was she in a.
Speaker 4: Bikini like through nips showing what she wears.
Speaker 2: I've seen what I've seen some of her outfits, but I didn't see this particular one.
Speaker 3: It's like a shirt made of saran wrapp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so weird, like she has never covered up.
Speaker 3: The crazy part is she's like really pretty, like kind of detracts in the fact because looks like she looked so trashy, because totally she's she literally looks so trashy, and you almost want to say, you're a blink if you need.
Speaker 5: Help, like like this is all you need?
Speaker 4: Are you under the you know Kanye, like, do you need help?
Speaker 3: Kanye is going two for two on women though he's got he picked up Kim and now he's got this chick.
Speaker 5: He definitely has a type like they both look like bookends of each other, you know. Okay, not that I care at all because I think he's a total whap job. But he's one of those people where he's a whack job, but I like his movies. Tom Cruise propels into the Olympic closing ceremony.
Speaker 4: He parachuted, No way Hollywood signed to do the twenty twenty eight handoff.
Speaker 3: Oh Tom Cruise is insane, that's great.
Speaker 4: And he did a free fall out of a plane.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, doesn't he do like all his own stunts.
Speaker 5: Do you remember the Last Mission Impossible movie when and they showed that scene of him jumping from building the building and.
Speaker 3: His ale just you just see it, like it just so he kept running too.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. The twenty twenty eight Olympics are going to be in La.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I am not going to.
Speaker 1: Oh I would live in.
Speaker 2: LA during the nineteen eighty four Olympics and we would we would go to the Rose Bowl because they had a lot of the events at the Rose Bowl and which is right near where I live or where I'm from. And uh, we would steal like the Olympic like banners and signs.
Speaker 1: We take them to school and stuff and try to sell them.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the traffic in La.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's going to be insane.
Speaker 3: It's already insane.
Speaker 1: I mean it was back then too.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take a helicopter everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, dude, is that it?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know what, I think? That's it.
Speaker 2: We have next on on Thursday. We're going to talk about our stand up for team. We're going to bring that up again.
Speaker 4: We're bringing it up.
Speaker 1: You are probably going to win.
Speaker 4: So what I know?
Speaker 3: I forgot about it all right, and you know my startup.
Speaker 1: He's already written it.
Speaker 4: I've already written it now I can't remember where I put it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well you've got to remember some of.
Speaker 5: It, right, I don't remember this before he knew about yea, well, now this is before you knew about the drake.
Speaker 3: Laura's is definitely no.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 2: But I know chat JBTS is generic and to you can tell, you'd be able to tell and it would not have my personality in it. I have a list of which this they asked the universe, the Internet universe, which celebrity do you find suspicious? Is there like a celebrity that you look at and you're like, you know, what there's something going on with that person. There's like a whole list and it's pretty funny. And then a game possibly if we have time to prove how well we know each other.
Speaker 4: Oh excellent.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's coming up on Thursday. Thanks for joining us tonight on YouTube. Make sure you hit that subscribe button if you haven't already. So he looks like we're cool and we have a bunch of subscribers. And thank you for watching on Instagram. Live you guys, and thank you for listening and love your podcast.
Speaker 4: You come on, baby, look beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. That's really sweet. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Flavory Fly.
Speaker 2: I know right, and my boob is almost popping out.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I'm on nit patrol.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I know why. I know so I need to go change all right?
Speaker 4: If your podcast?
Speaker 2: Oh, I love you my sweet babies.
Speaker 4: Bye.