Speaker 1: What is up? They We are here for a very short period of time because I have to then post up for the doctor Peter Glidden at eleven am my time, one pm his time, that's Central, and then nun o'clock for the East coast. Pretty sure I got that right, but as soon it's gonna change with the savings time thing, and then it's I don't move you guys all do Arizona doesn't play that game, but you do probably, So there's a lot of stuff to like play through here. I was on with Niche last yesterday one pm. We kicked off by our time. She's on the West coast, and we went for three hours and forty something minutes. So that's up on my Patreon in the second tier, and it's on her second tier as well. Hiding I just gotta go find it really interesting talk and it kind of inspired a little bit of this not yeah yeah, but let's go ahead and look at this real quick. Let me make sure I have it what I want it. First, I posted a bunch of not that wrong one hold on, all right, well, we all know about p Diddler, of course, got a sign of connections, got all sorts of buff's going on right, got a lot of dildos. Apparently only half of them can be attributed to uh j LO through DNA testing. Let's see, I'm looking for something specific because it was here, but then it jumps and I was like, ah, you know what, I could probably pull it from the other way, but I don't want to. Maybe I can. Let's say there is a still Shining Bitches. Hey, what's up, Africangel. There's a still Shining Bitches Instagram post that I wanted to share with you. But maybe we should start with this one because it's easier than having to go find it again. So let's start with this one. Booooo. And then we're gonna talk about the second wave of j bombs. Yeah, that's that's happening. Jay's bombing people. Freaking Masade motherfuckers. They're bulwing up everything it has a battery, it can't be destroyed and kill people randomly. They can't even play that game that it was has blown out because it's just happening everywhere randomly. So f them and their effing lives. Okay, so this, Scientists are publicly trying to merge AI with human brain cells. Tell me if you do not hear this please with AI.
Speaker 2: One scientist involves saying the project quote merges the fields of artificial intelligence and synthetic biology to create programmable biological computing platforms. Sultan megg is an AI expert and professor at Duke University.
Speaker 1: I thought he was black. Did anybody else think he was black? The way he was talking? I thought he was sorry, It's just I assumed he was black. I thought I was wrong.
Speaker 3: Get artificial intelligence to mimic the human brain, which is the best computer out there, and this is a great next step. One is to help us make better hardware so that the computers that are running our AI systems today are faster, more reliable, you know, easier, cheaper.
Speaker 1: Things like that.
Speaker 3: And then the second is to actually make the AI systems behave more like humans, to have smarter intelligence, because we're really at this issue where AI systems can anyone see the board, I don't really know how to learn as well.
Speaker 1: Look in little Positi they come out, Isn't that's cute? It's like more commindy shit all as a human brain does.
Speaker 4: It's programmable brain cells?
Speaker 5: Are they are?
Speaker 4: They carbon based biological matter.
Speaker 3: So they have a computer at dot Hold on tistic that mimics how a human brain operates, and then in some cases you have actual biological cells that you know, look not too dissimilar from a human or a pig.
Speaker 1: Why do people who tell you evil shit always something like there's half.
Speaker 2: Gay Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft Open Ai.
Speaker 4: What are the kind of moral problems here?
Speaker 2: If you take this a step further and talk about growing biological matter that could be used as a as a brain for a computer.
Speaker 4: And now you have these companies kind of saying we're going to do a safety.
Speaker 1: Code, but the fuck is going on? Stop that at.
Speaker 3: That mimics how a human brain operates, and then in some cases you have actual biological cells that you know, look not too dissimilar from a human or a pig.
Speaker 1: Amazon, Google human or a pig which we just we just don't differentiate from on the j side of things because you're all a bunch of pigs. Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft Open Aii.
Speaker 4: Meta, Microsoft Open Ai. What are the kind of moral problems here?
Speaker 1: And I wanted to puzzle, So you have Amazon Google anthropic I think as Meta Microsoft opening and inflection almost like infection.
Speaker 2: Do you take this a step further and talk about growing biological matter that can be used as a as a brain for a computer. And now you have these companies kind of saying we're going to do a safety code.
Speaker 3: You know, the regulatory system here in the United States hasn't been updated in a while to deal with artificial intelligence. There are a lot of rules about what you can do a biological cell.
Speaker 5: So it changes the game there. That bit mimic.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is the Office of National Intelligence in Australia has just awordered a team of researchers six hundred thousand dollars grand a six hundred thousand dollars grad to investigate how'd you combine an artificial intelligence with human brain cells? What are you gonna do with six hundred thousand dollars? The main concept is to combine biology with AI, which might open up new research directions for machine learning technology that could be used to develop self driving cars. Oh isn't that funny? I'm glad we started here. Actually, autonomous drones to delivery or delivery robots or deliver your death with mobotic dogs that can now think like you? What the hell? Why not? Or drones I can think like you? At least that's the government that's what the government is expecting to do with it. It's investment. Yeah sure, okay, thanks, thank you so much. I'm just gonna see if I can do this real quick. There she is, maybe it'll be right up on top. It's probably this one. If you can't hear it, tell me wondering how well stop listening.
Speaker 5: You in this? What's up?
Speaker 1: Huh? What did I say? Well? Stop listening you? I don't know them to that means, but hey, tell me you hear these things that I'm playing, so you know, do that or you don't?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh well.
Speaker 7: After yesterday's intentional detonation of thousands of pages across Lebanon that resulted in several deaths and thousands of injuries, a second wave of explosions, this time targeting multiple types of communication devices, has taken place again in Lebanon.
Speaker 8: The second wave of explosion included everything from cell phones to radios, laptops, lithium batteries, vehicle batteries, scooter batteries, fingerprint sensors and home solar systems.
Speaker 1: Fingerprint sensors blowing people's hands off. What about uh again? Just holding a phone like most of the time you're pointing at your face unless you retarded you point it the way. I don't know, but what so, Yeah, no more talking about oh we were targeting HOSBLA, because I'm sure there's a lot of people rolling around on scooters that are international terrorists quote unquote, you only need terrorists out here. Sounds like they wear small hats or even big hats and are sometimes called penguins, the hasidics, the stinky ones, cell phones, home soellar systems, walkie talkies, car scooter and lithian batteries. Well what where in what though? Just in general, like on the shelves, like I don't get it, radiois, fingerprint sensors, smart watches, smart watches. Oh, there goes your hand for sure, and if you're looking at it, there goes your face as well. Israel's claimed responds ability for the attack because they get so much support from psychotic fucks here in the West, like Michael Rappaport beepep oh fucking retard. You should be shot in the face twice just for good measure, stating it can it can use military technology to target anyone anywhere, anytime. Well, here's the thing. They're not as they're not, as you know, sophisticated as I think they are. They are a bunch of freaking stone age minded retards who still sacrifice humans and babies and eat them and drink them. All they are doing is blowing stuff up with very simple, basic technology and then acting like it's some sophisticated, you know, focused attack, which it isn't. It's just random death that they're causing a Lebanon because they don't think Lebanon will respond because they're afraid of American military. So there are also a bunch of coward pussies in Israel, and fuck the World government and fuck the World Bank, and fuck you Rothschilds for more on how these smart devices that are now ubiquitous in our society are all frequency weapons and how they can be cannon are being used against the people at check out my smart meter highlight.
Speaker 8: Okay, it does appear that.
Speaker 1: The yeah smart meter blow up your fucking house.
Speaker 7: Too for intentionally timed during rush hour and funeral services to maximize casualties.
Speaker 1: So does that sound like a focus attack on just Tesbola or does it sound like a little bit more like just random terrorism by a bunch of freaking scumbag terrorists that just happened to have sold us a religion, and now I think that we're somehow bonded.
Speaker 5: Is that it is?
Speaker 1: That it? I guess that's it. Oh, it's one of those weird ones. It's all slow. Today's attacks appear to have been intentionally timed to coincide with multiple funeral funeral services okay, goodness, thank you, multiple funeral services taking place across Lebanon. Multiple cars and motorcycles have exploited, specifically targeting areas around funeral services. Local reports indicate that the explosions are being triggered by car radios. Triggered by car radios. Turn on your car, just like a freaking mob movie, kaboom and intern of.
Speaker 5: It happened.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, And oh yeah, this kind of ties into something else I was gonna talk about anyway. I don't know if I need to scroll up or doubt. I don't remember, uh down, So I had shared something that came from I guess we just go to that one you're up in the last battle might be easier to find that way. Yesterday, Dtanya, who wants to set the region on fire. His only chance survival is to drag America into the war with Hesbela and Iran. This is a fundamental threat to world peace. Everyone should be hoping for his downfall. David Hurst. Okay, but that's not when I was getting at or this. I've dealt with these biobassards face to face many times. This is not already down there we go this motherfucker right here.
Speaker 9: All world leaders, all politicians, must leading this effort. Words, I'm not enough, political spieges, I'm not enough. He asked severe, tough, real laws that will put these hate bombers away in prison for a long time.
Speaker 1: So that was an act of war against all people who think because even though they're using the word anti Semite, they are the anti Semites, killing Semitic people constantly all the time and trying to exterminate them, pretending to be Semitic and maybe whatever stupid definition you want to twist to make that true. Whatever, But sorry, there's like seventy five other people, like types of people that would fall under that, and they're all under attack by these pieces of shit here, so there's nothing. They are the biggest anti Semites on the planet. If you really want to use that stupid ass term, Let's see what.
Speaker 10: You said to pervert the minds of our children, just to the point where it becomes so confused and can actually.
Speaker 11: In California without parental and the state Satanic agenda. I don't know what it is. He's in Olden in dis Way at this point, and the genocide and Gazza there you are. If you want to know what Satan wants, just look at.
Speaker 4: Look at America. They got how many people over here that are open with the border.
Speaker 1: Now, why is this guy even talking with his feed up like a jackass, wearing a freaking girly, freaking mess shirt and babbling with the effort constantly. This guy's a piece of Why is Why is kenn o'll Keith in the same room with this piece of garbage? I don't know, good question. These people literally eating people's pets and cats and dogs like I don't even want to listen to the rest of it because it ken doesn't come out I can talk. Well, he doesn't did He offered nothing to add to the conversation of any of any use.
Speaker 4: I'm murdered.
Speaker 11: You know, I've I've seen a lot of footage, but there was one piece of footage that I have had it on my other phone. But you know, I'm hard to this stuff at this point. But at the same time, you know, I've seen that body is one thing, body parts all over and yeah, it's not pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, should we get into this now? I mean I'm already on it like this. I don't I guess I don't need to keep jacking around on that part. All right, let's go with uh, all right, let's do it. Oh, you know what, I'm just gonna do one more checks. We just I want to make sure that I have this on the right thing. They don't tell you. Yeah, okay, you got it.
Speaker 5: You can see it.
Speaker 1: You can here. Good, just when I'm moving around and things. Hopefully you guys you're still seeing it hearing it.
Speaker 12: I like, hi, But that's what happened June nineteenth, after the officer observed away mow going haywire and traffic.
Speaker 13: I can help me come over and a more curiosity.
Speaker 14: Driver.
Speaker 1: I know who you? Who are you talking to?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Officer? When you go high to a freaking no driverless car? Moron?
Speaker 4: You know the construction here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 6: Eastbound in the westbound lanes, which is really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then so I light it up and then it takes off through it.
Speaker 12: It was well, most way Moore cars can be seen throughout the city driving safely and be.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they find it humorous when it's a driverless car and not somebody that can pound to death on the side of the road and suck their rights up.
Speaker 12: You know, paving civilly Erratic driving is not completely out of the question for the artificial intelligence.
Speaker 15: It was making a onto Washington almost sent me out to swerve into the fast line.
Speaker 12: Phil Briggs's Tuesday, he nearly got siteswiped.
Speaker 1: Is that a freaking Jaguar logo I'm looking at in this thing?
Speaker 12: Weaimo on a mission with no regard for the car surrounding it.
Speaker 15: My son saw an accident. We've seen them dead in the water in the middle of the intersection. Yeah, so let's just I don't see any good from it at all.
Speaker 12: I reached out to Weimo to find out more about the potential.
Speaker 1: So let's ride in one. As we're talking about how bad they are, good thinking.
Speaker 4: So for errors in their cars.
Speaker 12: Waymo sent me a statement and they said Waymos are much better drivers than humans and three and a half times more likely to avoid injury causing crashes.
Speaker 1: So they're better than humans who have discernment and can reflexibly respond to things. They're better than humans. In fact, why do we even need those things anymore? Oh, all right, because we're driving them around.
Speaker 4: Car here dove into lanes of traffic.
Speaker 12: In the case last month, Waimo says the construction signage on seventh and Osborne was inconsistent, and because the officer blocked the car, it had to impede oncoming traffic. But the whole ordeal only lasted one minute.
Speaker 15: If you or I are driving like that, where you.
Speaker 1: Get one minute in a car when you're potentially making thousands of decisions at the same time, that's a stupid thing to say. It's only lasted a minute. Takes a half a second for something shitty to happen. You could just slip off the freaking pedal or your wheel and something could freaking jerk one way or the other. What do you mean it's only lasted for a minute.
Speaker 15: Get pulled over, we get a ticket, So somebody needs to be held accountable.
Speaker 12: Phoenix police say they are able to cite way mo, but it's not something they see or do often. Officers, though, are provided training.
Speaker 1: That's because it's freaking alphabet agency Google. Shit, you can't, that's Googlement. How are you going to site Google? It's the same thing as your overlords deal with.
Speaker 12: Robot operated car way Moore cars are also able to detect an emergency vehicle and program to safely pull over on the side of the road.
Speaker 6: Well also makes it very easy for law enforcement to simply press the help button on the inside of the car and get connected immediately to a twenty four to seven service member that will be able to talk them through moving the vehicle off the road, finding the insurance information.
Speaker 1: Pulling the bodies out of from underneath the vehicle, taking the bicycle that they smash up with the people still clung to it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for helping me walk through.
Speaker 6: Thatation or whatever information that the officer needs for their investigation.
Speaker 13: All right, officer, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That's enough, though, Oh they did it not start? No, I did, just decided to play on its own.
Speaker 16: For the past few weeks, Randall White has been dealing with a persistent and annoying problem right outside his San Francisco condo.
Speaker 1: Mind you a conda. It probably costs a million dollars just to live next to other people, because San Francisco's ridiculous when it comes to the real estate.
Speaker 5: So I was like, where's that coming from.
Speaker 13: I look down and I was like, I think it's coming from the Waimo cars.
Speaker 16: This parking lot full of driverless Waymo cars has had multiple incidents where suddenly the vehicle has become confused and start honking all at each other. White says he heard it for the first time about two weeks ago, after he was woken up around four am.
Speaker 13: Then it happened again and again, and I started thinking, well, this is an issue.
Speaker 16: Why isn't the only one who's had issues with the noises either.
Speaker 1: Several Pretty's such a liberal retard that he smiles about it.
Speaker 16: People who live in the buildings nearby the parking lot have also had similar complaints, and.
Speaker 13: Over the past two weeks, I've been woken up more times overnight than I have combined over twenty years.
Speaker 16: Russell Pofski lives in a building adjacent to White. He says the honking incidents have happened at random times during both the day and night, and have started to take a toll on him.
Speaker 13: I could not be more cranky today for a Monday after the past two weeks.
Speaker 1: It's really I think these are gay condos.
Speaker 4: They at a high level.
Speaker 13: It's just really really, it's tough. It affects the way you Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. San Francisco, it's a it's a gay city. While as I thinking everything's cashier district, now.
Speaker 16: You feel, White says he and others have reached out to Waymo about the issue, and a statement sent to ABC seven News Waimo says, quote, we are aware that in some scenarios, our vehicles may briefly honk while navigating our parking.
Speaker 1: You see, Waimo, You see the design here. It's this is the head of the human. This is the one wheel on top of them. This is the other wheel on top of them. This is their body all contorted. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 5: Lots.
Speaker 16: We have identified the cause and are in the process of implementing a fix. White says Monday afternoon was the first time the honking seems to have gotten better. Despite the inconvenience, he tells me he's still a fan of the autonomous vehicle company and uses the cars on a regular basis.
Speaker 13: And so I was all about it until the honking started, and all I really want is resolution.
Speaker 16: In San Francisco, these.
Speaker 1: People are purposely putting themselves in the driverless car. They don't sit behind the wheel, they sit in the passengers seat, the back seat like a taxi, and they're at the complete and total mercy of not just fuck it. Yeah, it's GPS mostly AI isn't the main thing here that's going on, but probably I'm sure it's integrated and not it is, but it's so volatile, and it's now you're whoever's monitoring, whoever's in control of the buttons and the switches. If they don't like you, fuck they can lock you and then they can drive you off a goddamn cliff if they felt like it. And Tesla cars have been disabling the brakes on people. They've been disabling the steering or locking it up and then going on high speed ramming sessions and blowing apart into kill and killing the people. But this has been happening a lot in other countries that have apparently way too many people as it is, so they tell us like China, and we'll get into that here in a second, but this is the YI evolution, guys, this is this is the way of the future, all right. I guess I can get that from. Let's see, Tesla crashes in China after going out of control, killing one and injuring another. That person's in a fucking coma apparently, so it says the driver is still in a coma and his wife was killed. A relative said, the Tesla is a Model three and has been in use for about three years. And then I went haywire and killed the two people who own.
Speaker 14: It, well, almost killed both of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that one's done. Oh and by the way, I feel amazing right now today instead of where am I at, instead of waiting towards like the middle or the end of the day to have the tangy tangerine and the plant plant drive mother, I'm sorry, plant drive minerals. Yeah not mother, Yeah, you get it, plant drive minerals. I mixed that and blended it. But whatever, And uh, I didn't have the a s ufix right now. But between that and the like, I can tell the difference between the coffee and a fedrin like primatine and how that feels and how I feel now and I feel freaking good actually, so yeah, should be on the liptical right now instead of doing this. All right, so the following content may contain graphic or violent imagery. Use everybody good? Still okay? Driver tenessel driver lose control as car speeds downstreet, causing two deaths. Yeah, we already heard the freaking morning we see more time. Oh and it's silent. Sorry, we were watching this on that movie captures Tesla model, you know, so it swars over, almost clips that guy, almost clips him again, then just starts high speeding and apparently the two people were killed three injured in the collisions. Look at this, they just start speeding out of control. He can't they can't be stopped. Person inside is just locked in there. That guy looks like he got rolled over his leg or something. And then boom, wait did I ever Yeah, hopefully look at that. Look at that? Look at that? Do that again? Do that again? Look at the look how they just like smash this person. Watch boom, that dude's dead And then then soil are they?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Goodness, just make sure I didn't forget to put myself in the corner again.
Speaker 17: We now have video of the moment that a Tesla in self driving mode started breaking unexpectedly on the Bay Bridge, causing eight cars to pile up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a mess.
Speaker 1: Carnforce Amanda Harry has a look at the video and reaction to it from a Ya, you're just You're not just in danger by being in it, You're in danger if you're around it, you know, kind of like a cell phone at this point, or pager or oh, I don't know anything with the battery, your car, your house with a stupid smart meter on it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I wonder how they're going to make sure that people stop being anti semitic here in this country. Oohoo technology specialist.
Speaker 18: New video of a dramatic crash on the Bay Bridge. A tesla believed to be on autopilot started breaking, causing an eight car pile up on Thanksgiving. You can see in the video from California Highway Patrol that traffic was moving well just after twelve thirty in the afternoon. Then a white tesla put on its left blinker, moves into the left lane and stops, causing the car behind it to crash into it, followed by.
Speaker 8: Six more cars.
Speaker 18: One vehicle even gets pushed up against the wall of the bridge. According to CHP. The driver.
Speaker 1: How pissed would you be if you're driving a you know, clear traffic then this happens in San Diego way too much. If San Diego go to LA you could be going seventy five miles per hour and next thing you know, you're going twenty. It sucks and it can happen as snap right because of how whatever? But anyway, stopping dead like that and that's in the fast lane right far left right, and how would you feel if that was one of your vehicles? Never remind the fact that you could have been hurt. But now your insurance is going to potentially go up. Your car is up in the goddamn air with that white one right there. Everything your whole entire day, week, month is fo ruined and everything's at like you know, everything's on a shoestring budget as it is. How awesome would that make you feel?
Speaker 18: Of the Tesla was in full self driving mode. One industry expert says he wasn't suprised.
Speaker 1: They've blurred out the people who are swearing and punching each other. Prized by what happened, I figured.
Speaker 19: That most likely it was something related to phantom breaking, which is a very common problem.
Speaker 1: With Tesla's.
Speaker 19: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has been investigating phantom breaking incidents on Tesla's for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Right, don't drive automated anything, even if it has like any kind of automation, even if it's not they have a self drive mode, So a lot of the times of these accidents are because retards sit in the passenger seat and can't grab the wheel and say but it also disables it for the driver when it's in self drive mode. Sometimes it doesn't let you override it, and this has been some of the problems that they've been having. But also it just sometimes like is taken over, you know, like a mim control toy, right, and potentially with a deliberate intent in mind by somebody who's got the joystick. So why the hell would you ever put yourself in that position in the first place.
Speaker 19: And as it turns out, when we saw the video the other day, that looks like exactly what happened.
Speaker 18: Sam Abul sam It is a principal emobility analyst with guide House Insights. He explains why a Tesla may phantom break way.
Speaker 19: They use the camera sensors on the Tesla vehicles. They don't have radar or any other type of active sensor that can accurately.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: They're not humans who can use discernment and use their goddamn eyes, but yet they drive better. Right, Shut up, shut up.
Speaker 19: Detect measurement, and sometimes the cameras will misperceive what they see and they'll they'll think that it'll the camera system will think it's seeing something that's not there and react to that and slam on the brakes.
Speaker 18: Nine people were treated for minor injuries, including one child who is hospitalized.
Speaker 1: I would fucking murder somebody. If my child got even a scratch on after this, something like this that was one hundred percent preventable happened, there would be a I would make. I would find somebody to be to be responsible, and I would make a body out of them.
Speaker 18: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating the crash as of now.
Speaker 8: CHP says it can't.
Speaker 1: See that trunk up in the air. If I had to scram some motherfucker in there, I would.
Speaker 18: Have firm if the full self driving system was active at the time of the incident, But it does say in the report that the drivers should still have their hands on the wheel and have manual control of their car.
Speaker 1: See what I mean. It's like, how stupid are you freaking liberal idiots? You take your loan life in your own hands. But when you're involved in a situation where other people could be harmed and you're sitting in the passenger seat on the backseat, are you freaking retard? That would been that that's worthy of a bullet in the fucking head or maybe in the kneecap first, so they can feel a little bit of pain before you take them out, thinking and maybe something like that. Does that sound wrong? I don't give a shit. There's another warning and it's all quiet. But yeah, that was a guy on a bike. That's it. Uber dashcam footage shows lead up to fatal Look at this retard, big slob, cannon and drive himself. I don't know. Is that a man or a woman? Words in a man woman, it's hard to tell. Oh yeah, oh my goodness, Yeah, you just killed somebody, you fucking retard. And here's what I tell them, that's gonna kill us. You know they did the ones that they they tried to make arians into aliens. Right, Oh, that's not the one I wanted. That's the picture I use for today. There's a lot of them, though there's more. Where did they come from?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, way most double crash with pickup truck, cyclist and arson exam. Weimo has recently seen good news with the quick approval of their application to serve large service areas in San Francisco and Los Angeles. They also recently got their in LA two. Had a small set of more negative headlines worthy of attention. Yeah, some people have been lightning on fire, which is good, in particular a day in Phoenix where two of their vehicles had modest impacts modest impact look at the how listen to this verbiage Modest impacts with the very same truck being towed within minutes of each other. With the very same truck they boom and then boom. There was also an arson of a WEYMO in a minor but significant impact with a cyclist. Yeah, though it is nothing on the scale of chaotic of the Kiak month that led to the fall of GM's cruise last year. If you have wondered, so cruise was what let's see robocart in twenty thirty three. Fall of the Cruise, So apparently this was what killing people to get out there General Moise Cruise robo taxi division, which led it to a pause, let's say story the ban on operations in California, the recigndation of the founder and CEO, and much more. That was actually the most prominent component of the other big story of the who cares? Yeah, yeah, that's talking about way mo Let's get let's get to what the hell the Hopson Cruise, Cruise and Waimo are by a large margin leading rover car companies in the West. But not if they just lost their CEO and they're can't operate in California And what are you talking about? Where's where are they talking about that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The pedestrian impact. The climax of the fall of the Cruise was a serious injury crash started by an unknown driver who hit a pedestrian crossing against the light. The driver fled the scene. The pedestrian went up on the hood of the Nissan, then slid off to the right in front of the cruise bolt which was also which was driving in the right hand lane. The cruise detected her and hit the brakes, but still read there they're trying to make then nice and sweet? What happened. The ex changed everything. After the cruise had come to a stop, it quickly followed programmed to tried to pull off the road. It couldn't really, as the bike lane to the right, head ballards insulating it, but it pulled forward about twenty feet and then slightly to the right. The possession, however, was under the car. Was under the car and was dragged this twenty feet up to a seven mile per hour. Up to seven miles per hour. That's when the vehicle finally stopped. Its rear real head rolled up on her legs. She was injured in pain, but procedures here reaffirmed by emergency crews when they arrived or not to try to drive off of somebody. Instead, they waited until they could bring but the hell stop moving it into the jaws of life to jack up the vehicle and extract it from mynder it. She went to the hospital where she was slowly recovering months later. So she had a vehicle on top of her and they're like, wait, no, no, dude, that's good. Leave it on top of her until we get the jaws of life. That's thanks, thanks, appreciate it. Okay, Light Cleaveland, come here.
Speaker 4: Check out my onboard computer navigation.
Speaker 19: System standard left turn ahead Spanish Yo smir in Sylviet and Russia.
Speaker 4: Car drives you.
Speaker 5: That's fancy.
Speaker 12: And know.
Speaker 1: I looked for the actual Yaka Shirana thing to see if they actually even said that. But I've stopped wasting my time. Look at that. I'm sure they lie about what he says too. I would not be surprised or it's just a bland discussion that doesn't talk about how truthful his words have been. Oh, let's see, dude, all these n W shis want to replace us all with AI. It's a shame. Let's say hold on, let me get over here. It's like a pupp it out of the screen for you did Hello, it's Sam Stone. All these n WNW shills want to replace us with as a shame. Thanks for fudding getst this vs. Daniel God bless your brother, Thank you. How does how does the insurance claim go with the driverless vehicle that's at fault? Yeah exactly, We'll go way more. They're like, yeah, we're googling, We're we pretty much own you. Uh, shut up, the courts are gonna rule in our favor. Ok off publicly I publicly shame and make fun of Tesla owners. Me too, and my sister in law is one of those people, but I don't do that to her. She's also a nurse. She's a nice person. But these has learned a lot of stuff. Publicly shame and make fun of Tesla owners. I recommend others so the same. You may save a life, yeah, to do the same.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: The Jays are getting desperate, you think, or are they just getting bold? I think they're getting bold. I think they don't care anymore. And I think it's because these attacks are. Like I had said yesterday to somebody when I was talking to Nick on Instagram, He's like, what do you think they're you know, revealing this technow and an ass. I'm like, because they're gonna do it multiple times, really in rapid succession, so that it's gonna be and stuff is gonna happen here to distract us from that over there in Lebanon, because people will go I have to deal with this. I said, See, they're gonna be economic crash, it's gonna be some kind of terrorist attacks here. It's gonna be some other thing going on that the thinking a false flag to somebody else, and it's gonna all happen like boom boom boom boom boom, so that we'll forget about what the hell just happened over there in the second attack happened today. I do have to kind of get going. But let's see what else we got. Oh yeah, so that's what's up here. Did I show myes and I didn't? So the wood done. It is up here. This is what the niche and I did yesterday. It was almost four hours long, three hours, forty two minutes and forty seven seconds, and we discussed a lot, went through many many a thing. So if you are interested, it's on the second tier of the Patreon. Okay, second tier just means it's ten bucks a month. So she puts it on her second tier too, which is the same. So it's kind of like hiding, but it's there. Firstier gets you everything else on Patreon, So disguise thelimits Patreon dot com. Dis guy, I don't think you can even see the bar. I don't know why I highlight this. You can't even they like cut it off. So it's dia g U I S E T H E l I N I T S. Also in the description I know that is. It's right here. Scroll score scroll scroll scroll hit show more when'tree publishing dot com lead Big farm behind. Oh, by the way, we got a couple more people subscribe, yes, three four, maybe three or four people more people jumped onto the lead big farm behind dot com via pg n D Health. That's the that's the affiliate link. You have to use that part and then you put ballbusterers in there for the fifty percent off. He'll be on here at eleven. So I gotta kind of get going. But doctor Peter Glidden's and I also simulcast in his last Tuesday one. He has one that just ended today, so if you missed it, it's your fault, all right. So ninety essentials there and by the way, I'm on about what is it thirty forty of those essentials? No, No, I had the plant drive minerdles. That's a lot of it, right, So I had almost all the except for except for the stuff that's in the the stoffects today and I feel freaking awesome. It's like really boosted up in addition to the other stimulants that I take every single day just to be awake and not peel Dead, and I also take Creatum, which helps you should totally get I don't even put the link up here anymore, do I. But there's a Clarity Tradum link somewhere and one of my I think it's up on this thing. Are you guys even seeing what I'm looking at? What the yes?
Speaker 19: You are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So there's a Clarity Creatum link somewhere in this. There's my creatine spiel. I should give you that. So Bredie on Stewart dot com I think is also in the more recent descriptions. I think I added it back because people were talking about stuff about it. But where is try blue is there? I got to put that back on the I don't know how that fell off. And Clarity cretim it's ref. It's you know, claritycraaedem dot com backslash question mark ref equals ballbusters and that's pretty sure. There's a discount there. But the triblution is I suppose to always be up there. I don't know why that came down. I have to put that back in the description. And also is this the part I want to read now right here? So I make a creating HCl right, I don't make it. I source it from a from a from a company that makes it clean sourced, right, and I get it in bulk from them. But it says its creating HCl Clean Source Supplements is a KETO compliant single ingredient health suppment from Muscle Strength Focused and Muscle Energy studies are shown creating to be not just creating a mounttider, but quertaine hydrochloride. So it's not there's no loading phase involved. It's boom boom, right, and I take three to five grams to day myself personally. Creatine is to be beneficable to men and women. It is even used clinically for certain child muscle diseases. Did you know that it has been linked to bone health, improved mood. This is after you add the ninety essentials to your body every single day. This is just in the answer, right, I mean, this is you don't just not do anything else, and then I think creatine is going to save your life. You have to have a fully strong, fortified body if you don't want disease to set in. For being nutrient deficient, bone health, improved mood. So this is all the wonderful benefits, right, Bone health improved mood and mental cognition. It may help manage impacts of sleep deprivation Karen, and when used topically, it may reduce wrinkles. Isn't that interesting? HCl is what creating HDL it just shortened. It is the most potent form in no loading phases necessary, unlike creatine amountohydrate. Creatine may have several benefits such as increasing athletic performance, muscle mass, endurance, and preventing chronic disease. Preventing chronic disease, anybody ever think you're creating to be something that does that. Creating supplementation may provide more health benefits beyond athletic performance, such as reduce liver fat, reduce heart disease risk, antioxidative benefits, control blood sugar levels, slow down cancer progression, and improve osteoarthritis symptoms and cognitive function. What Over time and with exercise, creating HCl shows an increase in muscle mass more than exercise alone. Creating has been used for more than a century, with hundreds of studies to support its safety and effect. In this cretane is also naturally fund in your body, so it's been used forever.
Speaker 5: But you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Creating has been used more than he. Creatine is naturally found throughout the body with ninety five percent, so you naturally found throughout the body, like I just said, with ninety five percent found in the muscle tissue. Adding more through suppentation often optimizes many functions, including what your body needs to build increased muscle mass. Your natural creating levels are about fifty percent of what's needed for muscle growth. Recommended use seven to fifty milligrams per one hundred pounds by body weight. Of body weight, however, studies show usage of three to five grams daily and even more have no adverse side effects. Read the product label for more. Okay, and that says the International Society is Sports Nutrition ISSN regards creating as safe and it concludes it it's it's one of the most beneficial sports supplements available. There you go. And why did I say all that shiat because I want to tell you this right now. Boom, all right, you're on the rumble or you're on the other one. FTJ Media. The description is a dang say you go over to where it says simper fry LLC. You can actually click this one that actually says clean source off that's what you want. There you go da da, Okay, it's there. That's some more talk you talk about it, and some links so that you can see here's the study provided by Healthline that I pulled out of that stuff that I was just reading to you from from from from but River. You can also just quick link from my website to doctor Peter Glidden and then use Ballbusters as a code. You can go over here and click to collect that. If you want to get doctor Monzo's book, which you should. And top one is this super thick book here that I have on the shelf that doctor mons It was kind of to gets me when I met him in person in Salt Lake City some time ago. And then there's this one right here, which is the e copy kind of short reference book version right. This is more of a practitioner's book. This is like the fan This is like the professional one. Right, gives you concepts and all this stuff too, and it gives you a whole lot more detail and a lot more applications, so it's it's worth it, okay. And then there's Azure Well people ask wholesale well, you know, hopefully I want to play this thing that doctor montse will actually put on here, but I don't know. If I have the time, maybe maybe maybe I will do that. Actually, But whole food Vitamin Boom multivitamin, there's two different sizes. Cricket one hundred and twenty caps are three times, so it's not really sizes. It's just a bundle pack. You get three of the same thing, or you get one of them, right, and uh yeah, share it Azure you can earn twenty five bucks and then there's like points and stuff like that you can get. I've I've ordered obviously from here and they're telling you all these things. But you need all this stuff for this stuff to operate in the first place, like nerve and blood. Yeah, all this stuff. Yeah, it supports all that. But if you don't have it, disease sets in. Right, So you need your nutrients high potency multivitamin and it's whole food plant basesthetic free, synthetic free multivitamin complete with clinical doses to target for targeted immune, brain and cardiovascals vascular support. And by the way, when it's whole food natural version, you don't need as much much of a dose, So it's when you when you're not absorbing this stuff. That's when you have to have like shit tons more of it. Right your body can figure out what it is and use it, then you don't need as much. So go ahead and get stuff and then sauce and then make the world go around, you know, everybody happy. Let me see if I can find this quickly. I want to share with what doctor Bonso said about his you know, let's see, that's the wrong page on it would be way up here. I think we talk a lot. This is a very lively group. He should be in it. There's that doctor mounds a job to that. I don't think he'd mind if I shared this audio that he shared yesterday. He's in the group. It's called doctor Friends of Doctor Monsou and ball Busters. Okay, why isn't it going to it? Oh? Because it's right there in my phrase? All right, I think this is it. Hopefully you can hear it. Tell me if you can't.
Speaker 5: At Karen, I heard.
Speaker 1: So he's saying that this is the Karen right there. But this is information that we can all use. And for some reason on my thing is said it was twice as long as five minutes long, and then it was just like a flat line. So I thought that there was something missing that I guess I could just dewete that because that doesn't pertain anymore. There you go for a message on my photo, you did an audio messaging.
Speaker 17: I didn't realize it was to me until I looked at the little icons and we're in a number by the app sign and I'm like, all this only said so you were talking about your your discovery of the vitamin D three. Yes, So once again, this is what I've been trying to tell people. A lot of this stuff is completely synthetic. They're not actual vitamins, and then some when it comes to the D that's one of the big offenders, is the big defendor because most of the vitamin is the sorbic acid, which is not vitamin D at all.
Speaker 1: It's not a whole C complex at all.
Speaker 17: And some of it is just absolutely synthetically in a laboratory, so it's not like they're even highfool it, they're just actually synthetically making it.
Speaker 5: D is up on the list. Of course, D is actually out of vitamin.
Speaker 17: It's a hormone, which is why you really can't get it from the diet, and we're probably really not supposed to get it from diet.
Speaker 5: We're supposed to get it from the sun.
Speaker 17: Yes, from One of the forms that they use is also the form for killing mommies and rats because it basically pulls the calcium out. O loses their kidneys and causes kidney killer and d do the same thing to your body.
Speaker 5: It will pull the calcium out of your bones.
Speaker 17: And of course the other big e is the B vitamins. B vitamins a lot of them are in a cold horror and they're not actual B vitamins, So those are usually the big offenders.
Speaker 5: And when it comes to the minerals, it's minerals that are inorganic.
Speaker 17: That's you need things like plant drive minerals or my fullmic minerals which are plant derived. Need something that comes from the plants because the plants break down the inorganic minerals and tournament into organic, organically down minerals, which is what our body can actually utilize.
Speaker 5: Otherwise you're just drinking rocks.
Speaker 17: And our body really doesn't break down rocks very well. So yeah, the whole natural health industry is very, very messed up.
Speaker 5: That's when doctor Woden.
Speaker 17: And myself are basically almost on the exact same page here and saying the same thing.
Speaker 5: You don't want fractionated.
Speaker 17: You don't want synthetic minerals and vitamins because they just don't work. The body, it doesn't really recognize them. So I might be a little bit more staunch on the whole reason not to do the synthetic version, but I think doctor Wooden basically gets it. It's just, uh, when you understand the bile physics and you can see what things look like from the physics point of view, you realize the synthetic ones don't.
Speaker 5: They're not recognized by the body.
Speaker 17: Now, mainstream chemical science they say they look identical and therefore that the body can still utilize them, but that has not been my experience.
Speaker 5: It's not like the body can't utilize them. To some aspect, the body does. But it's more just like.
Speaker 17: A drug drug, all synthetic pharmaceutical drugs does your body use them?
Speaker 5: Your body uses them, but they.
Speaker 17: Do what they're designed to do, which is force the body into a specific action. Usually the force for the body I guess itself and take away a symptom. So they'rey good.
Speaker 5: That symptom management never gonna cure.
Speaker 17: You're never gonna get you. Well, never, you're gonna address the root cause. Well, they do the same thing with the synthetic fighting the minerals. And that's why the whole field of functional medicine and now most of nature apathy nature pathic medicine is all nonsense now because it's.
Speaker 1: And doctor Glitden talks about this too, that the nature apathy that they that they teach now isn't the same stuff that he has been learned, he had learned and has been practicing for thirty five years. He said, there's a lot of infiltration by all of paths and changing the curriculum all over the place. So the way that they're combating natural medicine is by absorbing it and then changing it.
Speaker 17: Like the borg to it is, let's just use synthetic minerals, just like we use synthetic drugs. Force your symptoms, and so the person feels better symtematically, and what happens to the actual problem, well, it really goes away. And if they stop taking their nutrients, then the problems come back. However, that is also hard to prove.
Speaker 1: And when the book that I was talking about with the homeopaths, homeopathic medicines, those aren't something that you take preventatively or you take, you know, executively. It's just to retune you. So it's it's like a catalyst to get your body to rebalance itself, unlike nutrients that you need all the time. So when he's saying like if you're taking the synthetics, it's more like you're getting high kind of like the B vitamin and stuff like that. So but you stop doing it. It's not fixing, It hasn't really fixed anything. But you have to you have to take nutrients anyway. But you understand what he's getting at right.
Speaker 17: Completely, because there are ninety nutrients that you need to be taking, and of course nutrients and you're not getting them in your food, which you're not going to well, then yeah, problems are gonna come back anyways. But for a lot of things if it's not essential, which vitamin D is not an essentialment by the way, because it's not that, but with a lot of things, when you're really under utified, once you get a pack up, you don't need to be on something unless it's one of the ninetiethes central that you're not that you need every day. And so that's how you can tell whether or not something's really working.
Speaker 1: Cool. It was kind of like I thought that kind of like ended quickly, so I saw the trail mark. I thought maybe there was more to it, but there we go. All right, I'm out of here. Support your local everything, especially me.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 1: Took other descriptions. Have a good day, I'll see you in about twenty minutes. Thirty minutes over, same spot, just with doctor Peter blyddon