Speaker 1: Oh it is just Tuesday. Can we get through this week fast enough? Coming up on the show?
Speaker 2: Do do do? Do? Do that? Done?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, okay, all right, I want.
Speaker 1: To make sure I have the most accurate information here, dude. I had the craziest conversation yesterday, and I uh like half of the conversation was just me talking to this individual, trying to figure out what I can say on the radio.
Speaker 2: So as not.
Speaker 1: To promote the behavior but also highlight who this individual maybe. Okay, I'm not trying to be secretive in any sense other than I don't want to stop the flow of information. Okay, right, So, uh, I talked to somebody I have known for a very long time, literally wrote notes here, hang on.
Speaker 2: My little phone thing here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, talk to somebody who I have known a very long time, somebody who is who I trust, somebody who I don't want to get in trouble. But it was just a very fascinating point. And I have not even told Ross this.
Speaker 2: Yet because we're talking about other stuff this morning.
Speaker 3: So there are.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure I'm gonna write I wrote this in a very specific way.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like that has to be on the air. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: There are folks who work for the federal government now who have worked for them for a while, who are dealing with.
Speaker 2: You're out what the terminology is here. So I'm not trying to be so cryptic.
Speaker 1: I just want to be abundantly clear, but also to quote unquote protect a source. And then you can choose to believe this or not. But it actually makes sense when you think about it.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: So this is somebody who works for one of the federal law enforcement agencies who works in the cyber crime stuff, and we'll leave it as generic as.
Speaker 2: That, who.
Speaker 1: Basically one of the things that they have not had to deal with and now they're having to deal with is moonbats. Right, So these are the key to cyber truck people who are attempting to manipulate AI for political purposes, up to and including trying to train AI to call for the ouster or worse of people like Elon Musk or Donald Trump or Republicans or any of the rest. And it was a fascinating conversation I had yesterday. But basically, do you remember you remember the MS or excuse me, MSNBC, Do you remember the Microsoft AI bought from years ago. We've talked about it on the show frequently, so back in the day, and by back in the day, I mean like six seven, eight years ago. Microsoft created an AI bought essentially an AI personality that they went and put on Twitter, okay, and they put it on Twitter, and the way that it educated itself is through a hashtag or no excuse me, it was a prompt of some sort, but hashtag or an AT and they just wanted to see and it was supposed to be a quote unquote female AI and then they put it on Twitter, and I just wanted to see, all right, So it's on Twitter. It educates itself, and the way that it adds information is and people figured this out was through an AT prompt and a hashtag. So if you added this things whatever its handle was and I don't remember, and you hashtagged a certain thing, it was trained to use that combination there and then whatever you said as a training tool to be conversational.
Speaker 2: And what happened.
Speaker 1: What happened was Reddit or four chan or you know, somebody who out for a good time. And the lolls figured this out and then they spent the day training it. So they would they would they would create a message that was like normal conversation, like, hey at Microsoft, you know AI bought Hitler had a lot of good ideas, and then they would do this over and over again. And what happened was, within like half of a day, this thing was like racist af and we we've talked about this on the show, so and it was. And then they left it up, which was crazy. It was up for like sixteen hours or something, but within a few hours it was like the Holocaust didn't happen. Hitler had some good ideas, you're an N word. I mean, it was just it was an absolute dumpster fire. And then uh and and apparently nobody at Microsoft could like go kick the cord out of the wall or whatever.
Speaker 2: And you know we talked about on the show that being said, now you have AI. Now you have all the different versions out there.
Speaker 1: So in addition to blocking traffic and screaming at town halls and trying to figure stuff out, Uh, one of the things that is going on right now are these learning attacks. And I just want to be clear, I'm not a cybersecurity personnel, so like I had to ask the question, like explain it to me. Again, like I'm three, you have literal political bodies, animals, people who are protesters who are now not just you know, singing all the music that we've loved.
Speaker 2: It's good stuffed. My orders are no shoot them.
Speaker 1: The wear day, no no stop all right, it's too early for executions anyway.
Speaker 2: So not just that, but.
Speaker 1: They are they are seeing people attempt to figure out how to manipulate AI out excuse me, algorithms, and it's for political purposes, but also for very nefarious purposes. Dude, this was a fascinating conversation. But then I thought about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that actually doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: And and and you're not just it's not just a discussion about like foreign entities, Like I actually get that, but you have people on the left who are mass attacking and attempting to manipulate and and and just understand, I don't tend to know all the details, but it actually makes sense to me. And I will tell you. My source is somebody who I know very well and have known very well for probably twenty years in their particular job that is sitting there and part of their gig now is trying to figure out how political organizations are attempting to manipulate AI, specifically grock chat, GTP and other US based things, and for very nefarious purposes. And this is something that they work on in their federal law enforcement capacity, even though they've you know, they've been a digital person, but not really. I'm not trying to be cryptic here. I'm just trying to abide by the very specific parameters yesterday of this con station. But when you think about it, I'm not surprised. I said, We've had the discussion here on the show, and I said, you know, who, AI is more important than people realize. And I think now people are getting it. But when you're going when AI is eventually going to be probably menial jobs, but are really important things like training mechanisms, perhaps even parameters on figuring out what is or isn't legal for people who may have to talk to you know, in the past, they might they might query somebody within the legal department for what they're doing. You have very organized groups and individuals who are at tempting to manipulate what is now the training and the output.
Speaker 2: Of various AI.
Speaker 1: Tasks and or you know, things that fall in there. It's really nefarious stuff and I did not realize, but this individual literally from a management perspective, this is now their gig, attempting to monitor people at groups, organizations, political organizations, moonbats in general, and even people on the right who are attempting to now manipulate AI for the purpose of winning political arguments or things that are more nefarious. Absolutely blew my mind yesterday, And it all makes sense when you think about it. I'm trying to get an interview from somebody in there so I can be less cryptic. But it makes sense because you know, AI has fast become a fill in for people actually attempting to digest and understand information ross How many times have you been on Twitter now where instead of somebody literally reading what's going on, they just ask Rock and then they repost the answer or twenty two people do it and then it's in a thread there and you realize that they never really read or attempted to understand what the point is.
Speaker 2: They just take Rock's word for it.
Speaker 3: No, it happens all the time, and I see this now before you still have these burner accounts right like these yes or these like farming. You see the video of these like farming areas in China where it's like just people in front of these all these phones, right, and they're just be running all these different accounts. I just assume now that the opposition is using AI on these fake accounts. Yeah, this person where you'd be like, oh, you're a bot, but you're sort of run by a person. Now it's going to be like AI driven.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, so there's AI, but there is clearly a motivated human individual and they are tempting to And like, I guess I kind of get it, do you know what I mean? Like I understand, because again, nothing's off limits if you think that you're the hero in the story. And we keep seeing this, you know, out of carb swastika and this Jewish guy is truck.
Speaker 3: I just kind of assumed this was happening, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally did as well. And uh, like I got a deep dive on this. And this is somebody who works in a federal law enforcement agency who I have known for decades, who this is now part of their job and they say that And it's not just like political moonbats in the US. It's China, it's Russia, it's uh, you know, Eastern European hackers all the rest, like the new there's a whole new game now in attempting to and I understand it, to attempt to manipulate AI, trusting on the fact that a lot of people, instead of doing research or attempting to understand things, are just going to go, hey, you know, and then insert whatever the.
Speaker 2: AII is, Uh, what's this mean? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: And and now now they have to sit there and monitor then.
Speaker 2: That's it's kind of terrifying actually.
Speaker 1: Even though even though manipulating the information is not new like we've seen, we've seen influenced groups that have attempted to and to some extent or have been successful to manipulate like Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: And different sources like that.
Speaker 3: Because the way AI runs right now, it's not real AI because it runs off prompts, so it can't come up. Because I had a whole conversation with Rock about this, because it's very curious, it was, and I was like Rock one two or three, uh whatever, the latest one is three, three, you know, and the thing was explaining to you and I like started off with basic questions, just curious how an answer like what are you? Where are you physically? Where are you? Where are you made of? How many people programmed?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: You kid? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you know, do you come up with questions by yourself? And he's like, I'm actually like a tool and you have to give me prompts and from there I go through all the data. Well, the problem is what data is it being fed? Because that's that's what the that's the answers that comes up with. So you people that are just like searching, you're looking for groc, and if Groc is giving you information, you're gonna be like, well, there it is. It knows yeah, because it's been fed that information repeatedly, so it believes that's a true source. So that's a true answer to what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: So, according to the individual I talked to, their big concern is literally farms disinformation farm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just feeding it information.
Speaker 1: Feeding it, but feeding it information to manipulate whatever the source is. And now this is from a federal line. I'm not gonna tell you which division. I'm sorry again, I'm sorry. I tried to nibble around the edges here, so I wrote down what I can say. But specifically, federal law enforcement agencies have tasked people with monitoring where all this stuff is coming from and it's nightmare fuel, and it's it's avasard. China is really bad at this. You have Russia, you have Venezuela and Cuba who apparently do a lot of this. But what's more terrifying is the big thing now is leftists, although there is some right but primarily leftists disinformation groups that are attempting to manipulate AI during this training phase right here. And so it's like and they do it through bot farms. They do it through you know, in the same way that you'd have people show up to hold a sign. It's it's effective to go ahead and just have them online doing stuff too, in the same like every you're on Twitter and you just feel like you're dealing with a bunch of bots that are are are giving you sad arguments. Apparently it's more valuable to attempt to manipulate.
Speaker 2: A AAR like that.
Speaker 1: So you know, if you needed something else to be very very nervous about. And and and it's for two different reasons. One yeah, oh, oh, I'm sorry, all right, we'll take a break, be right back again. This is I wrote down very specific things. And what's fascinating is and I'm actually going to contact somebody I know who's a he's a writer for The Blaze and and probably get them on this thing.
Speaker 2: But so, uh I So if you.
Speaker 1: Guys don't know I have, I got a lot of law enforcement family uh in you know, sheriffs, US marshals.
Speaker 2: The whole, the whole group.
Speaker 1: I have or had family members who worked in Yellowstone as literally the chief chief law enforcement officer, my uncle who's no longer there. But so with that in mind, I know some federal officers and yesterday I talked to one of them who works what Ross's favorite term, duly appointed works in works for two different offices in the capacity of what they do, and we had a fascinating conversation about how he and others are now turning their attention to groups not just outside the US, which is a whole thing. Their focus is groups in the US who are attempting to manipulate algorithms in AI, which I was like, tell me more and so, and then through it, I'm like, can.
Speaker 2: I say that on the radio?
Speaker 1: So I have a very specific list here, and it's it's like I understand it from a strategy standpoint, but it's really It's one of these the ends justify the means, so you'll do whatever you're going to do, and society and and what they're trying to accomplish be damned, which is why people think that they can stop their subaru, double park it with their child seats in it, and then get out and carve swastika in a tesla right or on a tesla. We talked about this yesterday, which by the way, that you know that whole thing with this dude who was you know, crying his eyes out like a little B word, he felt empowered to go ahead.
Speaker 3: And do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, granted, once he got handcuffs on, he's like, oh this sucks.
Speaker 2: But like he overrode his.
Speaker 1: He overrode his job and his life as a parent right because he had he had two child seats in that subaru. And I think people are missing some of this. He in his mind felt it was worth committing a hate crime over continuing to be a per and somebody who raises his kids like that mentality over wrote it. And so they're looking at people who I So my theory is like Elon's telling these law enforcement agencies the people and I are attempting to manipulate how these ais learn for the purpose of political payoff. That's my theory on this, he said, frankly, he wouldn't tell me that. You know what what prompted He just said, So you have federal law enforcement officers who, now this is what they do. They're just trying to figure out how they're screwing with it. And like I expect China and Russia to.
Speaker 2: Screw with it.
Speaker 1: But the fact that you have ai manipulation by you know, Antifa style leftist groups, and now you have to have federal law enforcement officers who are just on this like they don't care about this tool and getting it right. They only care about it confirming that men should you know, be in women's sports or whatever it is. And I asked him, I said, is it is it moonbats from Portland right like the end to the Rose City Antifa people, or do you do you believe that it is more mainstream political candidates and organizations.
Speaker 2: And he wouldn't answer it.
Speaker 1: He said, We're looking at all different options, but I will tell you that is home it is. It is as home grown as it is from bad actors internationally. That is this is and I've said this on the radio speculatively, but now you know, I trust this individual enough that I feel that one I was right as I usually am, and Ross is because we're psychic, but like it's a whole new game man.
Speaker 2: And I said that it is.
Speaker 1: So important to get out ahead of AI right now because it will embed itself in just about everything that we do. And every day I'm getting more examples from the people who don't even read articles anymore. They just go, hey, Roc, tell me.
Speaker 2: What's up with this?
Speaker 1: I think Rock tells them, but Roc doesn't always tell them, or or chat GTP doesn't always tell them accurately.
Speaker 2: You know, we've done stories where.
Speaker 1: Like you know, you're like you ask an AI a question and you're like, uh, dear AI, that's not right here.
Speaker 2: This is what's more right, and then.
Speaker 1: It will apologize to you what Ross was just telling me something off the air where we had to correct Rock. And that's because we're in this learning stage. And so you have people, because the ends justify the means, that are willing to manipulate, destroy, and utilize these tools for their political purposes. And now you have folks within federal law enforcement that are trying to figure out how to get a handle on it.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: Told you not to be super right, but that's what we are here on this show, super right. And uh yeah, all right, so somebody just send me an email. No, no, no, this is like this whole thing. Like I had a very long conversation with this individual because he actually called over something else, something family matters, and then we just hadn't talked in a while, and then I just went down a rabbit hole. All right, So listener, email asking AI to write code or a macro for a spreadsheet.
Speaker 2: You could be hacking yourself. Yes, absolutely, this is this.
Speaker 1: Is what people are concerned about and who's manipulating it. And again I just assumed it's China Rush, you know, some of his Eastern Europeans with the hacking, like Romania and Moldova, But it's it's happening just as much among Moonbat organizations.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the very popular slices of the pie is.
Speaker 1: Not you know, not necessarily just Antifa, but like these pro Hamas groups and and others. You know, you think of like we just talked yesterday about the the houthis right there. They're sitting there on the Arabian Peninsula, hanging out in Yemen, fire and spud guns at US ships, although a bunch of them aren't now because you don't do that or Donald Trump and golf clothes will come turn you to mist but like more organized versions of that, and these bad actors are willing to manipulate and this is this is what they're having to work on now. It's all the worst case scenario stuff we talked about. So, yeah, what is this? Uh, it used to be don't click on that, don't download attachments, spam checkers, firewalls. Now we have to protect ourselves from ourselves. Yes, absolutely absolutely. I came I came away from that conversation extremely uncomfortable yesterday, but not like all together surprised. I was more surprised that it's it's not just China and North Korea and the rest, but like you've you've had these essentially these uh you know, these far left groups, these communist groups that have embraced this stuff and now they're trying to manipulate it. Will they will they be successful? Well, look, everything's a learning curve right now. Elon Musk obviously is a very smart dude, and the rest of these cats that are working on it, whether they're political or not, are are smart guys. But I don't think anyone knows one hundred percent how this whole part of training AI is going to work out. And that's why you have things like what happened with Microsoft where they had this the the you know, the chat Buddy. The chat Buddy was a Twitter account who a bunch of you know, dudes on Reddit or four Chan within twelve hours, were able to figure out how to turn into you know, a combination of Hitler and David Duke, and they did it for lolls. They didn't do it because they were trying to you know, rule the political conversation. They just thought it was really funny if the Microsoft AI was like you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hitler had a lot of good ideas.
Speaker 1: They just thought it was funny. But that it's not funny. Who's working on it now. They want to control this, and like everything else with Musk, that's where most of the attention is because Grock's doing its own thing kind of versus the other ones and people on the left field that they have, you know, in the same way that they feel that they can control your speech to the point of getting you fired and making you say stuff. They feel that you can't have an AI that's not educated in the same way, so they're going to manipulate it. And I don't pretend to understand how you combat that. One hundred percent no offense to the individual I talked to yesterday. He's not a computer genius. He's just he's somebody who's good from a management standpoint, from a law enforcement capacity and kind of gets it.
Speaker 2: But not you know, he's not writing code.
Speaker 1: But now this is what they're having to deal with, and it's just ugly, man, Just one hundred percent ugly. All Right, Again, I don't mean to be cryptic, but I just want to share that info with you as we got things rolling this morning. All right, coming up on the show. The Daily Beast is garbage. I know you know that, but you know, throw another thing there, and uh, I like the new Deputy Press Secretary Ross.
Speaker 2: You like the new deputy press secretary at the White House. I feel like that's uh, I get behind that.
Speaker 1: I feel like they need to have him in once a week and then give him that actual title because I don't think that's his title. So if you don't know what I'm talking about who I'm talking about the audio coming up next? Hang on, Oh no, now, I gotta verify this, sir, because that looks if that's real, If that's true, I'm on it. But whereas of course it's in Florida, why wouldn't it be all right? So somebody just send me this headline.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta verify it. Sorry, Sorry, I'm a little a little punchy this morning. Pitbull Male's family, you tried to put him in a sweater.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know whose team I'm on here, because h like, you shouldn't mald the family that keeps you, but also you shouldn't put a pit bullet a sweater. Doesn't want that ros Do you ever put your cats in a sweater or some sort of outfit or you just let it be cats.
Speaker 2: I've never understood it yet.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. We we with the little two hours before Marky would put them like in the very beginning, in like a sweater or something in the winter because they're like this big in there. It's a but that was a temperature thing, yeah, and that would literally like the dog would literally be shivering in the winter. But yeah, no, the cats.
Speaker 2: Aren't going in no, yeah, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I used to my my hunting dog, my lab that I had, I had Knea preme little dog thing for when it went when because it was I was asking it to go in water in winter, right, Like, I get that, But you're in Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 2: You don't need to put your dog in a sweater. So if it muleds, you kind of get it. So I don't know, I'm gonna at.
Speaker 3: That point, you're just antagonizing the dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I take the thing that always like you know those costumes where it has like the fake little eggs in the front they put dogs in so it looks like everyone's like, oh, look at it. Yeah no, I understand why it ate your baby.
Speaker 2: They had.
Speaker 1: They come with sweaters dogs dogs, except those creepy cat hairless cats. Those are the ones that don't Yeah, I don't put your don't don't put them. I don't put your critters in in outfits or uh doggles or you ever see where they put the little the little shoes on dogs for the first time and they're walking around the house like this ain't right, Like so you did that to a pibble. But okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Good for you. People send me the weirdest stuff. I don't know, I'm a little this story just eyeballing it right here. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You may have been took, but it looks like there's local news on this, so I'll check that out here at the break. But also again, I'm be on team Pitbull here. Kind of had that coming. All right, let me let me hit you with just a couple of things real quick. So I mentioned there's a yesterday a not a real deputy communications director at the White House. But let's just say that the White House Press briefing yesterday was it was interesting. A few things going on, not the least of which is this dude in a suit up there at the podium at the White House. I'm talking about a guy by the name of Connor McGregor. You probably heard of him, Little mma action there got some opinions. Not a big fan of bus windows. Connor McGregor at the White House talking about Ireland.
Speaker 5: Man, what is going on in Ireland is a travesty. Our government is the government of zero action with zero accountability. You know, our money is being spent on overseas issues that has nothing to do with the Honist people, the illegal great and reckets is running ravas on on the country. There are rural towns in Ireland that has been over running one's sloop. Got have become a minority in wom sloop. So it's just Native addressed and the forty million Hotish Americans, as I said, need to hear this because if not, there will be no place to come home and visit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I didn't realize there's forty million in Ireland now.
Speaker 2: I thought I always thought it was like twenty five or something. But good on that I won.
Speaker 1: I wonder too, what's gonna happen to Connor McGregor when he goes back to Ireland. They they, they they they're hooking people up for talking like McGregor is, but you know, maybe it's a little harder to put him in cuffs. So uh, you know what, I you know what I did notice about it. Not a single reporter talked out a turn when he was up there, so they're well, nobody's screaming dumb questions or anything.
Speaker 3: The best part about Connor, the two time champ, he's he's always calm and collected, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that is his thing. He's very He's known for his very subtle, uh behavior. You ever see the video of him like with Putin. You ever see the video of him with Putin back in the Yeah, there's a video of him and he's taking like a you know, like a photo shoot with Putin out in the hallway, like he met him at the event and Connor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had m M A over in Moscow a few times.
Speaker 3: Connor stands in front of him and kind of like puts his arm around Putin and puts his fist up like hey, I'm gonna you know, I'm looking at the punch. As soon as he does that, like this Charity like separated him, was like, put your arm down. You're not gonna do like a we're fighting sort of motion, like it's not gonna happen. Yeah, And he instantly complied. He's like okay, yeah, oh well, I mean come on people. You know he's probably was near a window exactly.
Speaker 1: So egg prices come out for some reason on Mondays. Did not know this, uh and uh so I was reading yesterday, so third straight week that egg prices have fallen officially yesterday at the end of the day the number got reported there, so that's weird. I haven't really seen a lot of news stories on that. I guess they're probably busy with you know, other stuff, A lot of important stuff over there.
Speaker 2: Bike. Oh yeah, this right here? What a headline? All right?
Speaker 1: Let me read this to you do do do do do? Elon Musk says, Dosee team works one hundred and twenty This is from Fortune. By the way, Elon Musk says his Doze team works one hundred and twenty hours a week. If they used all the remaining time for sleep, that wouldn't come close to eight hours a night.
Speaker 2: That's the story. That's the whole thing there.
Speaker 1: Man, they're concerned that Big Balls and his team are not getting enough sleep.
Speaker 2: Welcome to everybody. I don't know, ross.
Speaker 1: Do you get the how many do you get the perfect? I understand it's important, But do you get like eight hours of sleep every day?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man. I go to bed it. I try to go to bed at like nine thirty and a wake up around three thirty or four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you try to, but like things come up.
Speaker 3: Some days they have to wake up at two depending on how much production we have. But yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, you try to do it.
Speaker 1: But also, why is fortune like this is the new thing with Trump and Elon? They're like they're workers, don't get enough sleep? Are you guys just out of things to accuse them of? For to be clear, there are one hundred and sixty eight hours in a week, which means if Musk and his Doze employees are working one hundred and twenty of them, only forty eight hours remaining for them to use everything else preparing and eating food, personal hygiene, not to mention free time for hobbies. Let me explain something to you, and I don't know, it's probably irritates some of you. And I'm speculating a little bit. I get the impression that the the Doze dudes, the young dudes, personal hygiene and other hobbies.
Speaker 2: Are not really their priority. They're I don't know.
Speaker 1: That they're on the spectrum, so to speak, but I I suspect that probably they are super focused on what they're doing here and are almost addicted to doing it. Do you understand what I'm saying. It's not a negative thing, it's not a positive thing. It's just the reality of it. You got a bunch of you got a bunch of twenty something year old computer nerds. They're probably not you know, they probably don't have a big dating thing. This again, this is not meant to be negative. It's just the reality of it. They're probably they're probably each other's only friends, so to speak, primarily, and they just work together and this is what they do. Okay, And look, people, maybe you know somebody like that who you work with.
Speaker 2: This is what they do.
Speaker 1: So like, I don't understand why we're writing an article about this. Are you just out of other things to whine about? So now you're worried about the sleep habits of.
Speaker 3: These guys.
Speaker 1: Probably don't go out much, you know, just sit in a room with their laptops and their do.
Speaker 2: Do Dow Mountain dew fuel. Why is that so hard to say?
Speaker 1: And I'm sure they're not having to do a lot of cooking? Is they just do what they're doing? Again, not a negative, not a positive.
Speaker 2: But what a weird story.
Speaker 1: Just for fun, let's assume you need to spend one hundred and twice you know what, Actually, I'm not even gonna I'm not even gonna read this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Because just it's a.
Speaker 1: Whole article running like what if speculative sleep analysis. By the way, Trump doesn't sleep. I think you guys probably know this. He's the only president. And I've said this before. The one bad part about doing morning radio that afternoon talk radio, guys, it's they get and I'm jealous, is the ability to jip pressers. So you know, jipping is just, hey, the president's having a press conference, let's listen in and then you don't have to do anything for like twenty minutes. But unless the president's like in Europe or something, we don't really get to do that in the morning. And the thing with Donald Trump was during the first you know, during his first term, you get up, you start the show, and every morning we'd have to go, like, what did he tweet in the last like hour? Road get up at like four in the morning, start tweeting stuff.
Speaker 2: And it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we that would be the whole show. And he's you know, he's damn near eighty. So you know, people are different. But no Fortune wrote this whole thing. Here are they getting enough sleep? We're very concerned. All right, Well, maybe that's a sign you're out of stuff to attack him, all right? Eight eight eight nine, three four seven eight seven four the phone number. Hopefully everyone survived the Saint Patrick's day. A couple of goofballs, specifically in Florida. Who made the list?
Speaker 2: All right? People are sending me all sorts of weird links this morning. Oh what is this?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what a great story. Oh hold on, here is this Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Of course it is.
Speaker 1: Oh man, hey, Ross, if you're gonna rob a convenience store, what would you what weapon would you go with? You had to pick, and let's say you can't use a gun. I want you to get creative here.
Speaker 3: I always believe the greatest weapon is the mind. Okay, but I understand, all right, explosive arrows, all right, he's going with rambo arrows, all right, that's one way.
Speaker 1: Police in Tennessee are looking for four people accused of robbing a convenience store using pythons.
Speaker 3: Did yeah, like like actual pythons or like Hull Cogan pythons, Like, no.
Speaker 2: Actual real deal.
Speaker 3: They tied together? Uh those are like super heavy snake chucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're ball pythons. So there's smaller pythons. They had two of them. They were not tied together. According to this Madison County Sheriff's Office posted surveillance video of the alleged robbery, which involved.
Speaker 2: Two men and two women at a sit go.
Speaker 1: Uh it was just last week. According to authorities. They were holding two ball pythons. Well, say, pythons are not poisonous, right, so if you're the clerk man up, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They don't even like bite their victims, right, they strangle they can't, but they tend to like wrap around you, right, like strangle you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a.
Speaker 1: Slow thing, all right, So what do you hold on? What do you think they robbed the cit goo of This is great.
Speaker 3: Because it's not money vapes.
Speaker 2: Four hundred dollars worth of CBD vape oil. Yes, so kind of kind of like a CBD oil.
Speaker 1: Authority said they took four hundred dollars worth of CBD oil and left in a small gray four door sedan.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's noticeable because the trunk's broken, and so they have the like a bungee cord on the trunk, so every time it hits a bump, the trunk kind of pops up and down.
Speaker 2: That's great. Where they put the pythons, how do you get there.
Speaker 1: Oh there's video of this too. Well, the dude's not even holding the python in his face. I'm gonna send this to you, Ross, because you gotta see this.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm I'm really concerned about the clerk here.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, man, Like I think that you gotta get a man up, bro. I know there's four of them, so you're out numbered. But the clerk, because I'm looking at the video here are still framed from the video, he's quite a bit bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy's holding and look how small.
Speaker 1: These snakes are. I just said, Ross had just sent it to you. Look at the screenshot of the the video.
Speaker 2: Here are you giving your money to that dude?
Speaker 1: I know he's got two of them, but the damn the snake looks like it's like two feet long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: If you want to rob someplace using a snake, you gotta go with something that even snake people know is not something you want to screw with. You gotta go with like, you know, cobra or something which obviously looks very specific. But like, I'm not terrified of that thing. And the dude's Indian too. I'm not pointing that out to be negative. I'm just pointing out, like if he's in in from India, a ball python should not worry him because like India is where a lot of the bad ones are. That's where you know, it's snak charmer territory there. You'll get it in a ball python. No, I'm not saying he was in on it, but I have some questions. If you threaten me with that snake right there, I'm like, I'm gonna I'll end up winning that situation.
Speaker 3: So I've watched it and that's come on, dude, Yeah, do you know what I'm saying? All your you can't come on. That's not even threatening dude.
Speaker 1: No, it's just kind of whole. He's like, it's we'll tweet it out. He's like holding this smaller bipie and he's on the phone. He's not even leaning over the counter.
Speaker 3: It's so tiny. He just puts it on the counter and it's like it's just like chilling, like you should.
Speaker 1: Want to pet it. And again I understand that I'm stereotyping here, but if that dude is literally from India, like that's a Tuesday, that's not even a Tuesday, Like you know, you got real deal snakes over there.
Speaker 2: Nobody's scared of all.
Speaker 3: They're not even I mean, you can have a snake like that and be like, you know, threatening with it. It's like all in your presentation. Like you can be like Jake the snake just holding in front of their face and staring at it like into their soul. You could maybe pull that off, but just to walk in and put it on the counter, it's all coiled up like it's taking a nap. Like, why are you giving away your stuff at the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's I think they're in you know the sheets, you know the sheets that's up up near Capital. I don't know exactly what it's on Green Road. I think it's kind of the sheets. You it's a little sketchy over there in the morning, remember this, Do you know the sketchy sheets north of the station there?
Speaker 3: You mean like a near durant. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure I was.
Speaker 2: One day.
Speaker 1: I was in there and a dude literally had a snake on his around his shoulders like a necklace and wasn't doing anything. He just walked into, you know, buy something and then walked out.
Speaker 3: And did you sureak and give away all your stuff. I feel like, oh, I have have my wallet.
Speaker 1: No, I was over by the back with the drinks, and the dude came out of the beer cave with the snake on which, by the way, it's not good for a snake because they're cold blood.
Speaker 3: And you shrieked to me, oh, and then all the what all your drink went over yourself and you were like, I didn't have a.
Speaker 2: Snake, What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: And then he just paid for it and left. So he did not rob the place that I know of. So yeah, I don't know, man, this story is kind of sketch right here, like if you I'm not giving you the money, not with what's going on there. I got some questions, but no, clearly they're not tied together. So anyway, seven eighteen kco Day Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seventy four. All right, I said, we got a lot of audio to get to. We got a bunch of rollover from yesterday. There was more to the White House press briefing. Well that has to do with the Statue of Liberty, and I love this answer.
Speaker 2: So that's great, And.
Speaker 1: Today is supposed to be JFK file day. Can we have the Epstein files today too? Are we gonna do this? Are we just gonna pretend like we're not? Because I feel like we should. So we'll update you on that coming up. CaCO Day radio program weapon used to end protest in Serbia, sending quote peaceful crowds fleeing. Although I'm looking at some of the video, peaceful is a relative term.
Speaker 2: Is there not?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't see him actually hitting police with anything, but that's mostly because they're aims bad.
Speaker 2: So take it for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of thousands of people to send it on Serbia's capital of Belgrade, to protest the death of fifteen people at a railway station.
Speaker 2: Not the police kill them.
Speaker 1: That like the station collapsed, probably because it's in Serbia. Oh exactly, They're just saying it basically was not maintained.
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 1: Daily demonstrations have started and again I'm sorry, I'm parsing this article with like two minutes of standing. Daily demonstrations have started in response to the tragedy, with many blaming it on government corruption. Well, I mean, don't get me wrong, they're probably legitimate beef there. Footage from the rally shows people standing during a fifteen minute moment of silence. Well that's more in a moment for the rail station victims before a sudden piercing, but for many inaudible sound triggers panic and a brief stampede. All right, so what I'm getting from this is it's a sonic weapon that causes ear pain, disorientation, panic, potentially some other stuff.
Speaker 2: This is the same thing the Navy has.
Speaker 1: It could literally here's the deal. It can cause people who are epileptic to have seizures. It can cause people to defecate themselves, it can cause people to throw up. Right, Like, it's pretty nasty, but it works.
Speaker 3: It's my poop lazer idea that you mocked like five years later.
Speaker 2: It's not a lie.
Speaker 3: I said it would be amazing. Like if you're in battling, you pointing at somebody and they pooped their paints.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, these people sound like they have a legitimate beef, right, like they need a doge. They need a doge because somebody's stealing all the money. But so yes, Ross wants a poop lazer.
Speaker 3: Listen, if I was born into Elon Musks family with his privilege, I would be a billionaireight now, but I was born in Schenectady, and them's the breaks.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jasmine Crockett said, you just have to know somebody and then they give you a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: So and you would you would sink it all in poop lazer technology.
Speaker 1: Really nine months up there, remember we had like the astronauts have literally openly talked about the part where uh, Joe Biden was like literally left them up there. Again, if we had a normal media, this would be a little scandalous, right because they didn't want Elon getting them out of there. And again, this is like, you can criticize Elon all that you want, I really don't care. Go ahead and do your thing, and we're gonna talk about the Mark Rover thing. If you don't know what that is hanging on, I'm gonna get to that here in just a moment, because I'm really disappointed.
Speaker 2: I actually I was a bit of a fan of this. Dude.
Speaker 1: If you don't know who that is, you will when I explain it to you. But like, if you don't know, it's kind of an open secret that the Biden administration. I'm sure Joe Biden make the decision. The Biden administration. They didn't want the optics of elons anything with elon going up and.
Speaker 2: Quote unquote rescuing these astronauts.
Speaker 1: And if you remember, the reason they were stuck up there is because the craft that they utilize to get up there. Once it got up into space, they're like, this thing's this thing's busted. Man, it was Boeing's it was Boeing's aircraft. And so they go the space station. They're just they're quote unquote stuck there. I know, I don't know why people are arguing this by the way, they were stuck there, all right.
Speaker 2: Space. Look, space is complicated. It just is what it is.
Speaker 1: And this craft was not in and and I don't know that they're sill haveing to figure out they're going to jettison this thing into space because it's it's a problem that it's busted and it's dock to the the ISS and and so finally they're gonna get rescued, I guess unless a judge like tells them they're not. I don't know, Ross, do you think they can get a judge's ruling and they'll have to turn around and go back to the assess that was the that was the the Babylon Be's headline. Yesterday I left like federal judge orders astronauts space Shuttle to.
Speaker 2: Turn around and take them back to the ISS. So the Dragon.
Speaker 1: Capsule, which is called Freedom, is set to re enter Earth later today. I guess it'll be about six o'clock Eastern, So hopefully everything goes well there.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys know who Mark Rover Ross? Do you know who Mark rober is?
Speaker 1: I don't put this in the stack, but I literally found on the rabbit hole yesterday this thing. You know who Mark rober is.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure the name is familiar.
Speaker 1: He's the guy who does He's got Sit with sixty.
Speaker 2: Million followers or something across platforms.
Speaker 1: He's the guy who does the science videos with the the porch pirate thing with the glitter bombs.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do know who that is.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know who that is? And he look I like the dude. I liked it, and I've never seen him be real political. He also does in some of my favorite videos is he does a series.
Speaker 2: Of squirrel optical.
Speaker 1: Obstacle courses and and and normally his videos are pretty good. Even the ones that are like yeah, are still pretty good. Like he's the guy who figured out the algorithm. He is an engineer, science engineer of some sort, and so he kind of nerds out on how they do these things. But I've been a sub I think he might have been one of the first channels I subscribed to on YouTube, because I'm not a subscriber really, and I've been entertained with just about everything he puts up there. Again, it's not political content. Really, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I was trying to give an example. Now, there has been criticism over the years of the of the series having to do with the glitter bombs. So these are the porch pirate glitter bombs, and we've talked about this on the show, so if you don't know, basically, he did a whole series where they crafted these packages that look like you know, iPads or whatever, and they put them on a porch, but built into him is our cell phones, right, so they can get audio and they can track them. And then when people open them, and sometimes they open them cars, sometimes they open them at home, but they go and steal them, and then they open them and all of a sudden, there is like warning sirens. There's what sounds like police radio. There's part spray and there's glitter and and it you know, you see these porch pirates, these thieving pieces of crap whose car is now clevered and glitter and if you if you've never spilled glitter or had glitter somewhere, it's not easy to get rid of and so and then they did like iterations year after year after year, and I know there was some criticism because.
Speaker 2: There was they found out that.
Speaker 1: Some of the people in the in the glitter bomb videos may have been actors, although I don't know that they fully addressed it other than to say that they use voice actors to recreate stuff.
Speaker 2: But you know, it is what it is. That's not real important.
Speaker 1: However, yesterday Rover posted a video and it's it's pretty crazy. So in it they decided to test and I'm not going to get into the technical side of this. I know some of you guys want to nerd out, but there's gonna be a little bit of it because it's important.
Speaker 2: He put.
Speaker 1: He posted a video and the video was about testing UH the stopping ability of UH Tesla's and the video was at the end of the day, it was pretty negative about Tesla's uh, specifically Tesla's who failed this test. Now you have to understand what the test was. So the test was they literally created Looney Tunes video Looney Tunes walls. Right, do you know what I mean by that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Remember the Remember Wiley coyote would like paint the side of a like a mesa so it looked like something so that the road runner would run into it and knock itself out so he could eat it. Spoiler, he was not successful, Wiley was. It didn't work. That being said, there are a lot of questions about the methodology here and perhaps even and I just want to be clear, this is speculative a lot of it.
Speaker 2: But there are things that are not speculative.
Speaker 1: Specifically, the rover may or may not have been sponsored by a company that produces lightar, which is the competing technology to what Tesla's use. And I'm not up enough on Tesla's, but I try to digest this. So Tesla's have a variety of different things. Russ, in your vehicle, in the new vehicle you guys bought, does it have the auto stop or it has the sensors where it'll break for you?
Speaker 2: Is your guys, is new enough for that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I know we've turned a lot of them off because the belts and whistles and things kind of an annoyed Lincoln with it, you know. Sure, it's like an autism trigger. So we turned a lot of that stuff off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I'm sure a lot of you guys have cars with it.
Speaker 2: The first car I ever had was what was it?
Speaker 1: It was BMW, I'm not and it had the auto stop and the Rosses point. I didn't even do it because Lincoln. It was a Lincoln issue. I did it because there's some things right, I'm just like, yeah, I don't need that. But you know, one of the things that was kind of weird getting used to was the auto break feature. But I will tell you on more than one occasion it did an auto break for me. But it put the sensor on, usually in like a freeway setting where cars Even though I saw it, it's still like, was you know, dinging at me? So like I get that. But with Tesla it's above and beyond that. So you have you have a few different versions because you have obviously you have autopilot, you have assist, you have all these different things, and the criticism is so they.
Speaker 2: Built a wall on a.
Speaker 1: On a highway or a track of some sort, and they made it so that it looked like the road.
Speaker 2: Right it was.
Speaker 1: It was mocked up and painted to look like a continuation of the road, which, by the way, I don't ross you ever you ever encountered a Looney Tunes wall in your driving career?
Speaker 3: In the middle of about it to say, this is really stupid, like the way you're describing it. So they're saying that the Tesla was fooled by the fake highway. But so right, you know, if you're ever driving your car in like Universal Studios in the back lot where they film movies and they have the giant paintings of the backgrounds, you might go in a tragic accident if you're in a Tesla. Yes that is what.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is a cartoon style.
Speaker 1: It was a foam wall too, so that they could drive through it, which Rover did.
Speaker 2: The problem was they're in the video.
Speaker 1: There is some despair, like with the with the quick cuts in the video he has. It looks like instead of a continuous video that there are versions. There are segments of the video in there where it's clearly two different attempts because you can see when he engages these self driving but assist tech either at.
Speaker 2: Forty or forty three.
Speaker 1: Again, this is really hard to describe on the radio like it looks, you know what it feels like. If you remember the dateline when they mocked up that Chevy to blow up, remember that whole thing, and it basically destroyed their brand, it's clear that there's two different It wasn't one attempt, even though it seemed to be represented as one attempt. And so at that point, Russ, I'm gonna send you the article here so you can check this out. And of course I'm gonna send you the Gaker version too, because it's just obscene and so so at that point people started questioning, well, what the hell's going on? And it looks a lot like although I don't know for sure, I saw Rover posted some other like response to this, and I want to give the guy benefit of the doubt, because here's the thing. I have never seen Mark Rover in any of his videos be political.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it. That being said, I'm.
Speaker 1: Having a hard time not not thinking that this is a bit of a setup, and I hate that even though the conditions and the things are weird. This is kind of the stuff that he does. But it's just like to pick Tesla at this moment and then create a situation where I don't feel you're being one hundred percent honest.
Speaker 2: Really like I hated.
Speaker 3: That well, especially because you mentioned the light Ar tie in, So yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Although it's I don't know whether so he has worked with this light our company, and I don't know whether they they're arguing whether they sponsored this video, but it sounds like he has taken money from them.
Speaker 3: Right, Lightar sort of like uses light to measure depth. Correct, Yeah, it would go, it would it would realize that there was something there because it would bounce back to measure it. Whereas I believe if Tesla uses the opposite, they must use well.
Speaker 1: No, no, so they use what's called FSD, which is full self driving, which is different than auto. All right, so there is full self driving and then they have which because again Tesla is especially this one that and by the way, this is like a Rover owns this Tesla, or at least he owns this kind of Tesla and it's a few years old, so he didn't use the updated software, and the light Ar company is literally on the cusp of going out of business and so and and they have taken really aggressive negative positions on on Mark Rover or excuse me, on Elon Musk, because Musk initially was going to go with lighter and then he didn't. They created their own thing, and so it feels a little revenge. All right, we'll get into more of this here in just a moment, because again it's pretty complicated. We're gonna I'm gonna give you the moonbattiest version of the article. Ross's gonna tweek that out while we chat with Ray Stagic from the Weather Channel, who doesn't need light ar, just dollars.
Speaker 2: He just does his thing. So that's it.
Speaker 3: I just do my thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll just yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll mentioned it quickly.
Speaker 6: Hurricane Center actually found an area of non tropical low pressure in the Central Atlantic. They put a ten percent chance of development on that, but it goes well east and out to sea. It's over the Central Atlantic, gan out to see right now. Case so I thought I mentioned it. I thought it was interesting and just a reminder we're heading toward that time of year already in severe weather season had some of that this weekend, but we're going to enjoy great weather next few days of the warming trend, the normal highs this time of year. Try it to the triangle about the load to mid sixties, sixty two to sixty four, sunshine, mid upper sixties today, mid upper seventies tomorrow, and even the overnight lows are gonna come up this morning, Chili out there at least a change from where we've been. And next shower chance Thursday. We don't see severe weather at this time, but some showers around. Then the sun will come back Friday again right around sixty degrees and then warming up over the weekend, so real nice. The next let's just say through Sunday. We've got one day, that's Thursday, where there's going to be a little wet weather around in the afternoon of the evening hours, but it's a quick mover. Other than that, dry and we'll start hearing the chatter again about the dangerous fire conditions if we're not hearing it already. But not much rain over the next seven days, some beautiful outdoor weather if that's your thing right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now they haven't shut up about that. They're all over the fire.
Speaker 6: No yeah, I didn't think. I think we haven't. It's become a bigger story. I mean Texas here in central part of the US, a lot of red flag warnings for fire danger.
Speaker 1: A lot of and I know we didn't mention it yesterday. It was a really deadly weekend from weather. If people don't know, it was what Mississippi, Kansas? Right, yeah, well number thirty two, thirty three people killed almost forty yeah is it almost?
Speaker 6: There are some of those fittalities. Yeah, we're from in Kansas from that dust storm. So that wasn't severe weather. There's like a big, massive pile.
Speaker 2: Up the visibility industry.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, and that's turned political, but I'm not going to get into it. And then we had two two young boys that died in North Carolina when a tree fell on their trailer.
Speaker 2: So, oh gosh, I didn't see that. That's terrible.
Speaker 3: It was it was. It was a deadly weekend.
Speaker 6: So right now, next seven days, no severe weather, so we're in good shape.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir. Sorry I hit you late there. We were getting in there, all right. So we'll get more on the whole uh the Tesla, because it wasn't just Tesla that they ran in the video. Again, I I am, I am inclined to get benefit of the doubt. I know people are very sensitive about the you know, everything having to do with Tesla, because again I've watched this dude for years, and I've never seen.
Speaker 2: Political stuff from him. Really.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's you know, he's a global a little bit, He's mentioned that, but like for the most part, he just does science related stuff and it's entertaining, it's kind of fascinating. But this thing feels icky, if.
Speaker 2: I could use that word. So more on that in a moment.
Speaker 1: Hang on, you're sitting there, he's doing the Mark rober story and your city. You give him the benefit of the doubt. Yes, yeah, I do, because again I have followed this dude for for many, many years, and I watched all the videos, but I've watched like all of his stuff and I've not seen overt politicalization. So at this point I'm gonna just withhole judgment. Yes it looks, because here's the thing. It clearly to me, I'm convinced that when you watch the video sequence of him driving at the wall and think about the editing here, right, because it shots of outside the vehicles. He's driving towards the wall, and then shots inside the vehicle and then outside and inside right, because that's how you construct the scene. It clearly looks like they used footage from a couple different driving attempts.
Speaker 3: But I have.
Speaker 1: I've worked on TV shows before specific let me explain it to you. So, and some of you are not gonna like this. Some of you're gonna probably know this is a thing, but let me be straight with you. So, when I lived in Minneapolis, when I did the radio in Minneapolis before I had my own show, I was sidekick producer, I dude okay, and I worked with my buddy Chris and but to supplement and do other stuff. I also did TV, not on although I was in a couple of segments. I did voiceover writing and what's known as field or preemptive producer stuff. So, and I worked for shows that produced tourism, hunting and fishing stuff, and I got to do like I worked with the BBC to do a show called Fry Does America, and that was Stephen Fry. If you don't know who that is yet, you do if you see him and know him. He and Hugh Lourie were a comedy team, Hugh Laurie from a house and he's kind of like the Jay Leno and everything else over in the UK, and just a really nice guy. And so I did, Like, when they wanted to do a segment in Minneapolis of ice fishing, the tourism department literally handed that off to me and another guy and we did that. And then I did production for hunting and fishing shows like North American Hunter, North American Fishermen in Fishermen with the lenders and all.
Speaker 2: This stuff was going on in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: And so when you're producing video content and segment content for a hunting and fishing show, here's.
Speaker 2: How it works. Let me give you the hunting thing.
Speaker 1: So the way that it works from a hunting perspective is the first thing that you shoot is the shoot. Okay, So we get whoever the host is for the for these situations, and it you know, ran the gamut, and then we go and we you know, we we set it all up and then we do the video of the actual deer kill or elk or bear or whatever it was, and then we shoot everything else, including those scenes where the guys in the tree stand whispering, right, all right, so we got up here at six am, and we've seen a lot of you know, on the cameras, we've seen him coming through here, so we're really this.
Speaker 2: Ninety nine percent.
Speaker 1: Of that takes place post shoot, specifically the the harvesting of the animal. And in the fishing world, I was not a fan of this and only worked on one show that did it, and that is what is called rehook. All right, so guy, we go out, everybody catches a fish. I'm probably admitting to something that is a little bit of a I don't say it's a crime, but it's people would think that it is unethical. But I'm just gonna let you know it happens. Okay, So somebody reels in a fish. Everybody on the boat's fishing, right I'm on the boat, I'm fishing. Camera guy is fishing to some extent, and the hosts are fishing, and then whoever else is in there. And so if somebody gets a big fish and you reel it in and you see it down on the water, you let line out and then you hand the pole to the host and then the host is like, oh son, let me get this thing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is what this is how you structure these things, so it's not surprising to me that they may have got in gotten into post production and when we need more cut scenes of the host driving at the wall, does that make sense to you, because it makes sense to me because I've been there, and you know, people go, well, that's unethical. Here's the thing. Mark Rover should not have done this segment. Now, that's what this boils down to. He shouldn't have done this segment. Now, you guys and by the way, you guys have no idea the amount of stuff that you and I think you get some of it now, but like I don't know if you know, there's a lot of radio bits that are not real. We don't do them on this show. I just want to be abundantly clear. But a lot of stuff that you may hear is not real or is a recreation, and it's mostly for legal purposes. So again, we don't do it on this show. We don't have to because of the type of format that we do. But ross without saying that, you know what I'm getting at.
Speaker 3: Right, just I don't want to get a studio. I know it's all fake. Yeah, there's some fake about it and in TV and also in radio. I mean it's just correct as a producer, like I look at things differently.
Speaker 1: You you look at and so from a video standpoint, I'm just telling you that Mark Rover may have done those and then the whoever's his editor is like, now I need more b.
Speaker 3: Roll, especially yeah, especially if you're filming in a car like and it doesn't have to be something controversial, watch something old that we all love, like top Gear right direct, there's several takes. You just can't get it all one take, and sometimes you need to fill time.
Speaker 1: And it's not necessarily them being dishonest. The problem is you need to recognize when it's important enough that you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: And when you are you, when you have the.
Speaker 1: Impact that Rover has with sixty five million subscribers, at some point somebody should have went, we can't fudge any of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The other thing is, I don't know how long the production time was on something like this, but the timing of it does seem very suss.
Speaker 2: Well and yes, yeah that is. Although you know some people would argue, well, look, you know, uh what what is a what is a good keyword to get clicks? Right now?
Speaker 1: Tesla's right, it's a Tesla's are a good keyword right now. And so if you're looking at it purely from a performance standpoint, so I'm not defending him, but I'm not indicting him. I'm just saying I haven't. I've never seen him do anything that I went, what a scoundrel, screw this guy? And and so I and and then I understand some capacity of how the sausage gets made. But you can't in this case if I had been there, and I'm serious about this, if I had, because there are things as a producer for these television segments where I went, we can't do that because it feels inherently dishonest.
Speaker 3: In fact, the entire experiment is stupid anyway, because the whole premise of it is just dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially with the with the past partnership with the light Ar company, who it's known that they have beef with Elon.
Speaker 3: I just I mean, when you drive your car to work or drive home, how many times do you run into a Looney Tunes type cave?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean once a week maybe I don't know so, but you never you don't have a Looney Tunes cave on.
Speaker 2: The way home.
Speaker 3: All the time, and it's unfair because unlike the road Runner, I cannot run into the cave.
Speaker 2: Now, what if instead of just showing the road, it showed an olive garden up.
Speaker 3: No chance, you just keep hitting it. It's my extinction event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so, look that's where That's where I am.
Speaker 1: I would just if there was a track record, I'd be all over this because I understand some of you are really irritated with the whole story because a bunch you sent this to me yesterday.
Speaker 2: But I'm giving you.
Speaker 1: My perspective, and my perspective is there's not a track record I'm aware of. Yeah, he had some people for the glitter bomb thing, but again, it's not a real that's not a real serious thing, and they were it looks like they were trying to recreate scenes. What I see here is bad judgment thus far, but I am more than willing to believe if something comes to light where it looks like he Because here's the deal. How many times have we seen under the Trump administration, both the first term and now people who normally weren't political, but all of a sudden, the TDS took over, and you're like, why would you flush your credibility right now, Why would you even engage in this? There's no reason for you. And so he very well could have been a closet TDS dude, and this was his way of doing it. I'm fully willing to accept that, but I need to see more. So hopefully, hopefully that addresses it, and you know, do your own research, man, check it out, follow the story.
Speaker 2: We'll be following it.
Speaker 1: If there's an update, I'll give it to you. Okay, all right, there we go. Wait, hold on Boston Paul to sent me an email. I overslept this. Whyever was that, sir? Why'd you because Boston Paul sends emails right when the show starts.
Speaker 3: So, uh, Boston Paul is like super religious. So, I mean yesterday was a religious you know, Saint Patrick. He's probably wore out from all the praying and stuff, you know what I mean, He's worn out, so he was he was worshiping too, just praying all day? Yeah, yeah, what else would it be?
Speaker 1: I mean he may have been on his knees, but in front of a toilet like I would buy that.
Speaker 2: So don't know. All right, Well, I'm glad, Uh glad, We're glad. We're good there, So.
Speaker 1: Show me your empties. Send me, uh, send me a picture your empties, and don't send it upside down. Boston Paul sends photos that are upside down for some reason.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know how to use it. So yeah, go ahead and get that over to me. All right.
Speaker 1: Let me jump back over to the the sound this morning. Hold on, get ridy of sneeze here.
Speaker 2: It's Mark Rogers by the way. Uh yeah, anyway.
Speaker 1: But it's like, but I would say this, just because you're one of the top producers doesn't mean they don't come for you. Look at all the stuff mister Beast was dealing with right there, you know, with contesting stuff and everything else. And I would only say that, look at the content that's being produced and then ask yourself if they're fudging it to misinform you or they're fudging it to more thoroughly entertain you, would.
Speaker 2: Be the way that I would evaluate that information. And I've I've particled. Let me i've full disclosure.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something I participated in because we thought it was hilarious. But it wasn't to impugne necessarily an.
Speaker 2: Elected official or a political position.
Speaker 1: It was for the lulls, and I'm less likely to do it now because I'm up to my ears, sick of.
Speaker 2: Up to my ears, sick of.
Speaker 1: The the overt monetization and falsehood that I see on social media now, where like the amount of fake accounts that I block on the regular I just don't care. Or people who are they're like, oh, we're a parody account, but they don't disclose it, and they're clearly doing it to get clicks and to engagement.
Speaker 2: Farm like that chick who makes the videos where she's.
Speaker 1: Like the one that keeps going around is like I am on welfare and my bmw M five I had, like, I can't put gas in it. Right, she's doing that to engage you, but she's not disclosing it, and I don't have time for that. But I did a radio bit one time with a buddy in Texas. So he hosted a radio show in Texas in one of the big cities there, and him and I were friends, and we thought it would be hilarious if we had we created a character who was flipping houses using homeless people, Right, you have to understand the context of this. So he would portray himself as a bleeding heart liberal and he runs a charity and the charity flips houses using free homeless labor. But we let them live in the house while we're flipping it. And obviously, if you're a listener, you're clearly like, this guy is violating labor laws and he's a big hypocrite, right, So we were doing it to be funny. And at the time, again, it wasn't attacking an individual or anything. It was just messing with people and it worked.
Speaker 2: It worked great.
Speaker 1: In fact, people literally call the Texas Labor Department to report us. So just like and so, but like the whole character would come on and he'd be like, no, I run a charity to help homeless people. And what I do is I buy houses and then I let the homeless people live in the house while they restore it, and then I sell it for profit. But I don't get many of the profit. I just move them over the next house, but they're getting free housing. And people lost their craft, dude, And it was just it was really funny. But again, it's all situational. I don't know that I would do that in certain circumstances, but at the time it was for the lulls. And now we're in a different place and you have to be much more cognizant of it. But you know, using free hobo labor to flip houses. I would buy them booze too, I think, is what I said. I'd buy them booze, then live with the house. People were outraged the whole thing. So I again, I'm gonna withhold judgment on this, but everyone is literally but when you're carving swastikas into Tesla's not the week to go ahead and release maybe something that it looks like a Tesla hit piece.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight nine, three four seven, eight seventy four. And that's because there's more than enough to be upset at this story. If we have not seen this story of these what these administrators and teachers did at this school district to essentially shame girls who didn't want to change in a locker room with a biological male. How this is not a sex crime, I don't know. And if you don't know the story, I'm going to get into it here in just a few minutes.
Speaker 7: Hello, my name is Nicole Georgis, and I'm here to demand that the locker rooms and bathrooms a district one or nine be designated as biological male and biological female, as they're already as a gender neutral option. The girls want their locker rooms and bathrooms back, they want their privacy back. This is why I'm here tonight, my thirteen year old daughter.
Speaker 2: All right, So hang on, So that's mom there.
Speaker 1: Wait till you hear the story that mom lays out, because this isn't just administrators going no, we're just gonna have these locker rooms. You're gonna have to deal with it. If I did this to teen girls, I should go to jail and and and should be on a list and should not be able to live near schools. And yet what they chose to do and what this mom's gonna complain about is absolutely mind blowing.
Speaker 2: So we'll get to that coming up.
Speaker 1: Also, West Virginia suing the NCAA, and u NC is involved, and Cunningham's involved, and I'll explain that insanity in a few minutes.
Speaker 2: So hang loose, all right, So what's the problem now?
Speaker 1: The babies are coming out all weird and skinny, probably so a new term o zempic babies. That's great, all right. So according to well, this is from the New York Post apparently all right, So it's not that they're okay. So I'm just trying to understand this. Apparently the people who take ozemp we go V or whatever, there's two or three of these things. These medications have a sharply increased fertility rate. Well, it's not the drugs, it's that they're skinny and people want to hit it. I mean, again, pay us to do the analysis here. How are you wondering how this is happening? People are taking Ocempic and and you know, sitting in the bathroom probably for a very long time, and then they look in the mirror and they're like, no, look how hot I am.
Speaker 2: And then people you know, want to hook up.
Speaker 1: Dude, I could the amount of money I could save you. People on analysis like this is this is very and they're just like, we don't know what's happening. I just told you what's happening. People are feeling good about how they look, and they're like I should probably go, you know, be naked with somebody.
Speaker 2: This is not hard to solve.
Speaker 1: You don't even need ozempic for it. How do you feel if you just lose ten pounds or you're having a skinny day there, don't you like?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Very simple stuff. All right?
Speaker 1: Let me get to some audio here, since I've solved that problem. I thought this was hilarious yesterday. So this is a French reporter, which why is there a French reporter in doing stuff I don't know?
Speaker 2: All right? As a reporter.
Speaker 1: And then it was a question that was keyed off the French reporter, just to be clear, and it has to do with the Statue of Liberty. And if you don't know, and I'm sure most of you do, that was a gift from France.
Speaker 3: But now.
Speaker 1: Poor miss Levitt, the White House Press Secretary, has to deal with this garbage.
Speaker 8: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: The question was are you going to give the Statue of Liberty back?
Speaker 1: Because one single politician over in France is like, you need to give it back because you know you hate democracy, You're just horrible, right, He's got a case of TDS over there, and this is her repet to that.
Speaker 8: Absolutely not. And my advice to that unnamed low level French politician would be to remind them that it's only because of the United States of America that the French are not speaking German right now, so they should be very grateful to our grade country.
Speaker 1: And by the way, do you hear right at the end, do you hear like some of the reporters kind of like groaning because they don't like the answer.
Speaker 2: Tell me why she's wrong. Go ahead, explain it to me. And by the way, I'm not even gonna you know, you may we make France strokes with you know, oh the you know, oh wave the white flag.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going to discount the fact that the French resistance was an integral part of eventually overcoming the Nazis, specifically in France. That's that is a hunter because again I'm a history guy. I love history and the French resistance there was a lot of stuff that they did. I'm not the French government can screw itself.
Speaker 2: At that time, you had a lot of cowards and.
Speaker 1: They were essentially along the lines of what you saw pre Winston Churchill with the British. But the actual French resistance movement, there's a lot of really interesting and very cool stories there.
Speaker 2: And we utilized them.
Speaker 1: The US utilized them for part of their plan to descend through France and some of the stuff that they did, and it was very guerrilla warfare on their part, So I'm not going to take that away.
Speaker 2: That being said, likely would not have prevailed if.
Speaker 1: Not for US intervention, and not just the US, but the US primarily because you know, for the most part, everyone else was already in and then you added the US, You added Canada, you added what am I missing there, Australia and a few others, But the US was the primary factor there.
Speaker 2: So I don't know why these reporters are groaning the US goes in.
Speaker 1: There are there people who think that if the US had not intervened, that the Germans would have also lost in.
Speaker 2: The fashion that they lost.
Speaker 1: If so, I don't know who those people are, because I don't know how you get there. Germany's big The thing that really sank Germany at the end is that they had to They ran into two issues, and a division of force was the big issue. And the division of force was necessary because one of the strategies of the.
Speaker 2: US was not just pull frontal, you know, D Day and all of that.
Speaker 1: The US was absolutely dedicated to attempting to starve the German regime of the resources they need, specifically fuel. And so what happened is Hitler committed a lot, and we can get into the Calai thing and all the rest, but he committed all these troops to what eventually happened up in Russia, and then he realized he had to split his existing forces, although he did it too late towards azer Baijan to attempt to secure fuel right, and as a result when he did that, it left forces that were not able to deal with simultaneously marching on Berlin the Russians from one side in the US the other right, And that was part of the larger strategy there, but it required the US and the totality of forces there. So we don't have to get political about this. So she's making a comment, and yes she's making it in a snarky way, but not in an inaccurate way.
Speaker 2: And you know, one butt.
Speaker 1: Hurt moon bat over in France, which where I'm sure you can find a bunch of them, does not make some sort of resistance movement. So yeah, screw that guy. And that's hilarious and also probably accurate. All right, Look, we don't do a sports show around these parts, so to speak, but we do mention when they come up.
Speaker 2: West Virginia is.
Speaker 1: Big, mad man, and they're mad because West Virginia did not get NC Double A tournament birth and arguably, although it depends how you look at it, and I just want to be clear, I am not here to get into a state duke NC state debate. Okay, that's not That's not what I'm here for. But West Virginia is really mad because they didn't get in the NC double A. UNC did. And there are a lot of people criticizing UNC over the fact that they weren't real good this year and yet somehow ended up in the tournament. And you know, the accusations are, well, the only reason you're in the tournament is for money?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I have talked about this on the radio numerous times, and I'll explain why here in a moment. Let's listen to the West Virginia A press conference. You at the governor in the age there.
Speaker 4: And I've asked Attorney General McCuskey to launch an investigation into the NC Double A tournament selection committee to determine if any backdoor duals, back room deals, corruption.
Speaker 2: By the way, what a what a backdoor deal? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Bribe, or any nefarious activity occur during the selection process. I know that the attorney generals and I are going to leave no stone unturned drowing this process.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Look, here's the deal.
Speaker 1: I do I think that UNC got the nod over West Virginia because UNC will sell more tickets. Yes, but I think you could make an argument for both, even if it's a bad argument, and it comes down to.
Speaker 2: How you evaluate it. So they have like these you know there, They have a metric that deals with.
Speaker 1: Quality teams versus non quality, and specifically it goes into strength of schedule, and you could make an argument if you it's like you know, statistics, lies and truth and and you can use them basically how you want. You could make an argument based on that specific metric that UNC deserved it more than West Virginia.
Speaker 2: But it's one of the few arguments you can make.
Speaker 1: And then to have the ad the athletic director from UNC as part of the committee. I think having ads of any college on the selection committee is a bad idea. But also I understand, like I get it, you know why, because it's the reason. I never was a fan of college sports going back to my childhood, and I tried to be the University of Wyoming in the nineteen nineties had a few really good years. In fact, one of the years we were six in the nation for football, and by the way, have produced some good quarterbacks. Ross do you think of any big quarterbacks from the University of Wyoming?
Speaker 2: Pretty good, guys. I could think of the Goat, Yeah, the Goat Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: But this goes back to the nineteen nineties University of Wyoming had they were six, and I think they were twelve the year after, and you know what, they didn't get decent bowl games, and I remember it burned me on college sports. And the reasoning was, even though the University of Wyoming finished in the top ten, they couldn't get a top bowl game because the people around the Bulls went there's not enough people to travel from Wyoming because there's only five hundred thousand people in the state. So they got crap Bulls even though we're good. At that point, I looked down and I went, this whole thing is rigged and it's just a money grab.
Speaker 2: And that was that.
Speaker 1: It continues to partially be my opinion, but like I remember this going back to the nineteen nineties, so no, I'm not surprised they.
Speaker 2: Put UNC in because UNC is UNC.
Speaker 1: They draw people, they draw names. It's the reason the ACC told NC to screw itself. It took the whole damn tournament up to New York and then only comes back every now and then. Hey, if you don't think it's a money grab, what the hell are you doing? So I'm sorry West Virginia, you just don't sell as many tickets. But you're probably not wrong, But I don't know what you're gonna do. All right, raced Agic from the Weather Channel, heer, am, I mean.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, he's not wrong. Yeah, there's only one thing in that whole kind of soliloquy that you had wrong, and that's the goat.
Speaker 2: The University of Wyoming quarterback. Who's the goat?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Well, who is it? Then? I'd be curious. You can name quarter.
Speaker 6: You're saying of all time, of all NFL quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: No, he's saying from the University of Wyoming.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I didn't know you quite make goat whout?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean kind of.
Speaker 1: Name one, by the way, name one other University of Wyoming quarterback.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear this. I can't go ahead, no, no, no, you open your big mouth. You go ahead and tell us.
Speaker 6: Man, I couldn't name you one other player that came out of University of Bramblet.
Speaker 1: I think holds uh held the records until Josh Allen or Randy Willinette. Yeah, and then you'd have to go way, way, way way back.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, way back, yeah, back when we walked to school both ways up hill.
Speaker 1: Well, Nick Welne Act was the quarterback in the year we got absolutely jacked by the way that year the Waomi went eight and oh in the whack.
Speaker 2: It was the Whack Conference at the time. We still didn't get a decent bowld. So yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm just understood.
Speaker 6: I thought you meant of all quarterbacks of all I didn't know you.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, eventually we'll get in there, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all right now we got I got the fill it with. It's gonna be great. One out of the next five six days is gonna be wet. That's gonna be Thursday, mid upper sixties today, lots of sun. Same thing tomorrow, mid upper seventies though, and the mornings will be milder too. It's a little chilly out there this morning. Afternoon showers Thursday at the early Thursday night. We don't have a severe weather threat, and the sun will be back and by Friday we're in the low sixties. By the upcoming weekend Sunday again and back close to seventy degree, so real nice for the most part. Thursday afternoon our only spot there where we got a few showers.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, appreciate it. All right, there you go, and we'll come back with Bloomberg News.
Speaker 2: Hang on ONRN in casey.
Speaker 9: The latest housing market indicator came in much stronger than expected.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 9: The government reports housing starts surged more than eleven percent last month. Home Builders were breaking ground for houses and apartments at an annual rate of just over one and a half million. And a mega deal in the tech sector was confirmed just a short time ago. Google has agreed to acquire the cloud security company Whiz for thirty two billion dollars. It's an all cash deal. Whiz will become part of Google Cloud after the close. It was a significant decline last year in the number of vehicle thefts across the country. The National Insurance Crime Bureau says thefts fell seventeen percent back to pre pandemic levels. Just under eight hundred and fifty one thousand thefts were reported. Hyundai Elantras and Sonatas, Chevrolet Silverado pickups, Honda Accords, and Kia Optimus were the most often stole. Lenders turn more cautious. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York says there's been a big increase in the share of discouraged borrowers. These are people who need credit but don't bother applying for loans because they expect to be refused. Movie theaters did not attract big crowds this past weekend. Preliminary data from boxoficemojo dot com show theaters grossing just under fifty one million dollars. It was the softest weekend so far this year, and Casey college basketball fans won't be able to resist following the March Madness games while they're at work. Challenger Gray and Christmas estimates the contests will cost employers more than seventeen billion dollars in lost productivity.
Speaker 1: Okay, y well, let me get to gamble and you know, maybe make some money. So all right, who you got a team in the attorney? Or do you do a bracket?
Speaker 2: Or I do not okay, follow it?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well good, I'll send you once you can get in on our pools so we can have your money.
Speaker 2: So okay, take care, good day, going go. Jeff Bellinger