Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to k if I am six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. I would like to point something out. Keana, by the way, is officially our producer.
Speaker 2: Somebody sent an email, so there has been an email. She's officially a producer.
Speaker 1: And it's wonderful and it's it's it's just outstanding. I just she I trust her implicitly, and she does a great job. And also the office smells incredible, doesn't it. The office smells so good. And it's not just because it's the first woman, after the series of dudes that we've had producing this show. All have been excellent producers, extremely smart and creative and wonderful, but she smells better than all of them. And I would also like to say Oscar has taken on a new office, right and I walk by there today and my god, it smells great in there, and I'm like, I've never had two places at one radio station in twenty six years.
Speaker 2: That smells so good.
Speaker 1: I think we're turning a corner as a radio people in this building. I think we're starting something here. Oh no, it's smelling good.
Speaker 2: Think of it.
Speaker 1: Think of your experience in radio, right, can you count instances when you've walked into a radio space, a studio, a newsroom, a pit, anything and it's smelling good?
Speaker 3: Ellen Cass the only place I can remember, because it smells like maple syrup and the inside of a.
Speaker 1: Confectory, confectory, confectionery. It's a confectory. Probably an injury of some kind. I think I have a confectory on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean it was Ellen K's studio.
Speaker 1: And then that one time when you brought the yogurt with the honey and the brown sugar. Oh, maple and brown sugar, maple and brown sugar, and Ken lost his mind. He walked in here, like, what's that smell? It smells like sugar. Because he's used to the bad smells for longer than we were. He doesn't like it. It's off putting to him. Well, guess what. We're ushering in a new era.
Speaker 3: And I had a restaurant what do we call it a restaurant in moment on Saturday night?
Speaker 2: Is that's the word you were looking for a moment?
Speaker 3: No, but that's what I'll go for experience, That's what I was going for at a restaurant. I felt like you were going to say emulsion at one point. No, I it was a I know there's multiple of them. It's called Taste all X. It's like Donald Trump made the name. It's all caps with an exclamation point. Taste some sort of small eatering. This was up in wine contract and past robles.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. What did you have?
Speaker 3: Just a slider? I had just a slider. That what one slid, little baby slider. It had a sound on the side, and then mac and cheese with smoked Gouda and bacon. I feel like they're all been there, little bite size, little bite sized portions of it.
Speaker 1: I love bite sized portions of anything because then you can, you know, you can taste everything. Get it, taste taste, Oh exclamation point.
Speaker 2: If you haven't been there, you should go there.
Speaker 1: I've we've been there, and we did the taste of the mac and cheese where you try like three different kinds of mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was delicious. It's right there on the on the town square. Yes, yeah, right on the park. Yes. It was really really great. That's all that was my What was on the slider?
Speaker 3: I can't remember which one I got. It was just the provolone. I think was the cheese maybe that was Was there mushrooms involved?
Speaker 2: No, you're not a mushroom person, red onions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just sootle.
Speaker 1: I love a slider man. I almost said a bad ye. I was real close.
Speaker 3: And then I had a moment yesterday on the freeway where I didn't know what to do. I'm pretty confident I've been doing this drive thing for many years now, and I saw something I had never seen before. As you drive through, you know, they call it Bakersfield, but Bakersfield's way to your east.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a woman driving, was it.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, okay, sorry, I'm sorry. But there was an accident in the median. Traffic going northbound on I five was kind of slowed down, and as my wife and I kind of slowed down to pass it, everybody slowed down to look and see what happened.
Speaker 2: A car had overturned. They were taking care of it.
Speaker 3: But we get a little bit farther and there were I don't know three four hundred head of sheep in the field off to our west. Hell yeah, and the fence had come down and they started spilling onto the roadway. Now, I mean we got there just as it started happening. There were maybe ten twelve sheep that were on the right shoulder, but they were looking like they were going to cross across I five and I didn't know what to do do I I mean, I'm they weren't impeding traffic yet, so we sped by him at eighty miles an hour. But should I have called the CHP and said, hey, just so you know that I don't know where I was. That would have been the worst part. They're like, well where are you? And I go somewhere between now lost hills in the Grapevine.
Speaker 2: Once the sheep are out, it's hard to wrangle them.
Speaker 1: I remember one time driving in rural Ireland and the sheep had gotten out onto the road and there was an old Irish sheep herder that happened to be there, and we asked him directions and the brogue was so thick we had no idea and he had no idea that he made.
Speaker 2: No sense to us.
Speaker 1: But you know, but I said something to the man like I hope you're good luck with the sheep, and he gestured like the sheep are going to do what the sheep are going to do.
Speaker 2: I get paid whether they're hurt it or not. Exactly the sheep.
Speaker 1: I am only one man. I am what but one man? And this is a herd of sheep and they broke through the fence. And this is probably going to be like a four hour situation. It's not something that can be cleaned up right away. Certainly the CHP isn't going to respond and wrangle them sheep.
Speaker 3: Well, and they were busy with the accident, so it's not like they were going to be like, oh, you know what, stay in the car upside down. I got to go get some sheep and push them back through the fence.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Good for those sheep living their lives. In other animal news, I watched groundhog Day with Bill Murray, the old movie last night.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I hadn't seen it in years, and it was I think in the early nineties. I don't think it was eighty five. I want to say there was a strong case for ninety two. Ish, Okay, anyway, it holds up ninety three, so I was closer. It holds up, and you know what, the whole message behind groundhog Day is and it dawned on me for the first time ever. Is It's kind of like the definition of definition of insanity, like hitting your head against the wall from doing the same things every day and seeing the same results and not understanding why. And then when you start to change what you're doing and like, I don't know, be nice to people, things turn out for you.
Speaker 2: Is this what you do when football's over?
Speaker 1: I know it's very troubling for many people that are close to me. Look out, don't worry. In August, the world will write it side on it right itself on the right axis.
Speaker 2: That's eight months away. Until then, it's kinder and gentler. All right.
Speaker 3: The big deal this happened just before the show started. President Trump and Mexican President Claudia shinebaumb have said that whatever tariffs were supposed to start against Mexico will be paused for a month. We'll explain what that is, why that is, and how sketchy the stock market is as a results of this.
Speaker 2: Terrify.
Speaker 1: Does it make me a super racist or just a racist? Every time you hear Claudia shinebomb and go Mexico shinebom?
Speaker 2: What yes? Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, so which one super racist or just racist. I'm just going to say, yes, okay, also sexist.
Speaker 2: It's sexist because a woman can't lead a country.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what you're saying. You're the one. I'm just I'm pointing it out.
Speaker 2: You and I together have all the boxes check.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll talk a little bit about the Grammys last night. Holy crap. I'm so tired of Taylor Swift. I have nothing against her. There's nothing like she's She's made and she's talented.
Speaker 1: It's like Patrick, I'm just tired of them. I think they're great at what they do. I'm just ready for someone else to have the spotlight.
Speaker 3: Just stop putting a camera in her face every single time so she can do that big open mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh performing they're making they're making you hate her and you don't hate I don't. I know.
Speaker 2: Oversaturation. It's not good.
Speaker 3: A little bit later in this hour, we're going to talk more about the plane crash as from the last week. Of course, the American Airlines flight that collide with that Army black Hawk helicopter over the Potomac, but also the story of the medical transport plane that crashed in a neighborhood in Philly. Seven people were killed, and that includes one person sitting in a car on the ground. The debris from the crash actually killed them. It was an eleven year old girl and her mom on the plane. She had just received life saving treatment at a children's hospital there in Philly and the plane was beginning its long trip back to Tijuana, Mexico. PCH has reopened with some limitations after it was shut down for several weeks because the Palisades fire, and there was some confusion over the weekend. Listen, one of the worst things you can do if you're in government right now is give people mixed messages or incomplete thoughts when it comes to what's going on in the recovery effort. PCH is open one lane each direction right now at reduced speeds. They're encouraging local traffic only they don't need a bunch of lookie lose there. But all of this after a quick turn around from Mayor Karen Bass about what was going to be open, who was going to be staffing checkpoints and all that sort of stuff, and rain more rain coming this way.
Speaker 1: Well, the Canadians have learned how to boo finally, and Mexico seems to be moving when it comes to Trump's threats of tariffs threats no more. The breaking news this morning is that the Trump administration agreed to pause tariffs on Mexico for a month while the two sides hammer out a deal. The president down there, Claudia Shinbaum, said that they're going to send a bunch of troops to the border try to block the flow of drugs into the US, and that was enough for the President to say, all right, then we'll pump the brakes. About ten thousand National Guard troops have been promised to be sent to the board order.
Speaker 3: CNBC's Megan Cassella was talking about this issue just last hour when we were all learning about the new pause in the tariffs against Mexico.
Speaker 2: At least one.
Speaker 5: Third of this trade where at least appears to be on pause at least for a month. That news came out of Mexico first, with President Claudia Shinbaum saying she had a good conversation with President Trump and that they agreed that the tariffs would be delayed for a month while they discussed how to move forward. She agreed to send ten thousand troops to the border that would be focused on fentanyl specifically. She says the US also agreed to try to limit the flow of weapons across the border into Mexico and that they would continue to hold talks on things like the trade deficit as well as they decided whether to impose those tariffs over the next thirty days.
Speaker 3: This is the game that Donald Trump was playing the entire time he, according to Washington Post, President Shinbaum of Mexico had reached out to Trump on Friday to try to prevent this from happening in the first place. Remember, the announcement came down late last week that this was going to happen into Saturday. The actual tariffs themselves are not supposed to be imposed until tonight, so there is still some time perhaps for Canada to come to the table and Justin Trudeau to make some of the accommodations that Trump is looking for, and they are supposed to have a conversation at about noon today our time. United States and Mexico, by the way, are each other's biggest trading partners, and Mexico is obviously dependent when it comes to income from the United States. More than eighty percent of Mexico's exports more than eighty percent go to the United States, and they said if the tariffs were a put in place and b lasted for any significant amount of time several weeks to a couple of months, they said, it's almost a given that Mexico's economy would slip into recession.
Speaker 1: And about face on Wall Street when that news broke, by the way, because markets were plunging, and then this one month delay got announced and things started to stabilize because of the strength of trade between the US and Mexico globally.
Speaker 3: So this is going to be interesting how the next few hours play out, because as intransigent as Donald Trump is, he's met by the guy with the Disney hare, Justin Trudeau up in Canada, who has also said that he is tired of being just a nice Canadian guy.
Speaker 2: He's going to stick to his guns.
Speaker 3: We'll see how far that goes, because it almost seems like Canada can't stick to its guns.
Speaker 1: It almost feels like love actually a little bit when the best American president comes in to take whatever he wants to take and then like the little Hugh Grant characters like no because you hit on my girlfriend with big thighs, And now I'm gonna fake your diplomatic agenda.
Speaker 3: My are you saying Clodiabaum has big thighs? I missed the allegory there, I do.
Speaker 2: It was a love actually analogy.
Speaker 3: I'll have to go back and watch that again. Was that on right after Groundhog Day? Are you going to be hurtful all week or just today? I am in physical pain today. Really, I honestly don't know what I did.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I think I do have a confectionery in my What did you do?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Friday I felt enough as I was as I was driving, I felt it Friday, and I.
Speaker 1: Was sitting too long? Is a big problem is I'm not trying to make an old joke as we all get older, sitting for four hours just to hear I don't. It's all connected, dumbass. I mean, it's all connected, Thank you doctor. It is all connected. Especially like if you're feeling something in your hips where you're sitting and you're adjusting for it, it's gonna go up to your shoulder. We're gonna have a plank party because there's a new Luke Bryan sung out. But I think you're gonna enjoy and only two minutes, like two minutes and ten seconds, so we'll have a plank party.
Speaker 3: You want to do it now, acare Just so you know, my definition of country music has changed because Beyonce want no no.
Speaker 2: I think everybody no no. We already checked the racist box. No you did, you did. I'm filling out my own form over here, just so you know.
Speaker 1: Big news at the border this week, as we have been talking about with Mexico saying all right, we will play ball with you America. We will send ten thousand troops to the border try to slow the spread of drugs over the border. Robert Sherman is a national correspondent for News Nation and covers the border. Robert, thanks for your time this morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So what do we expect to look differently at the border with Mexico.
Speaker 4: Well, that's going to be the big thing here is that these conversations are going to continue on ongoing for the next month or so, as both Mexico City and Washington have announced that there is an agreement in place which will pause tariff for a month as these negotiations continue them the big headline being this deployment of ten thousand Mexican troops to the US Mexico border on the Mexican side in order to try and stem the flow of sentinel and migrants that are heading towards the United States. That's going to be the big element here. But in terms of more permanent solutions, those conversations are going to continue on here. I think that it was interesting that Quaudia Shanebaum, the President of Mexico, set that as these negotiations continue, some that they want are restrictions from the US on weapons going into Mexico. That's a problem that doesn't get talked about as often, but it's something that has been ongoing for a very long time along the US Mexico border. So you will see a heightened military presence there and then we'll kind of see where all this shakes out from there.
Speaker 3: Do you know much about the relationship between Mexico and Canada, I mean, I don't. This isn't directly, you know, dealing with the trade between those two nations. Obviously we're in the middle of it. But do those nations traditionally get along, especially when it comes to trade trade policy?
Speaker 4: Traditionally yes, I mean, especially ever since NAFTA first came onto the scene of you have seen strong relationships between all three of those countries. And of course, depending on who you ask who that deal benefits or doesn't. You know, we can have that discussion all day, but they are a part of that mix. I think that the important thing to note here, though, is when you just look at the numbers, people are asking why is the UNI United States doing this right now? Well, the White House believes that they've got all the leverage that they need in order to get what they want out of both of these countries. You're looking at about seventy five percent of all of Mexico's exports go to the US market, similar numbers for Canada to the US market here, So that is the big granddaddy of them all. Both of them want to take their goods and their commodities to the United States for sale there. They rely on it heavily here. That's why you see these conversations taking place here because of the United States. Yes, they use Mexico and they use Canada as reliable trade partners, but you're looking at ten eleven percent of US exports going to those countries.
Speaker 2: How is this being received in Mexico?
Speaker 3: This could be taken as a capitulation on Shinbaum's part to Trump.
Speaker 2: But how is this being received by the locals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just an addendum to that question, I was at the dentist's office and a woman who goes back and forth between Mexico and southern California said that already, people, there's this sentiment in Mexico because I'm going there in a couple of weeks. And she said, you know, just be careful because there's a sentiment. And she's from there. She said of Oh, you don't want to us, Okay, we don't want you. Kind of a weird vibe going on.
Speaker 4: You know, that's a very astute question there. And what I would say to that is that, I mean, you look at the reactions that have come from Mexico and Canada. They have not been uniform. I mean, they have been two very different responses from both of these countries. On the one hand, you have Mexico who has come out and said that there's going to be some kind of an agreement that is going to be in place and that they're prepared to work with the United States on the issue of immigration. So the White House's position is that Mexico has been more receptive to getting to the goal line, which is shoring up the border and re establishing economic equity when it comes to trade between the two countries. Canada's response, on the other hand, has been to levy retaliatory terraces. We even heard the premiere of Ottawa coming out today saying we don't want to do business with American companies who want to end our agreement with Starlink. We're prepared for a trade war and we're prepared to win. I think it's very interesting that you've had two very different reactions coming from both of these countries as a result of this, and the sentiments that you've seen, particularly in Canada, a lot of people are not very happy about all of this right now, but I mean, it stands to reason that the economic burden, if all of this comes to fruition, is going to be felt much more heavily by Mexican and Canadian citizens than US citizens.
Speaker 3: Robert, great stuff, Thank you, Thank you appreciating Robert.
Speaker 2: Sherman there with News Nation.
Speaker 3: One of the first places if the tariffs do go into place in a few hours against Canada, one of the places that we could immediately see it show up in terms of price tag would be at the gas pump. The United States imports about four million barrels a day of Canadian oil. About seventy percent of that is processed by refiners in the Midwest.
Speaker 1: We get about half of our oil from Canada. At least twenty twenty three, we got half of our oil from Canada and eleven percent from Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a much smaller amount, but still important. Most of the refiners along the Gulf Coast take that Mexican oil and turn it into gasoline or other products. So it would obviously mean tariffs on the incoming oil to make finished fuels like gasoline. The and even though it's twenty five percent across the board for I should say twenty five percent for most items from Canada, President Trump did pull back and say it would only be a ten percent tariff on energy products and that would include oil. But the Wall Street Journal this weekend, generally a more conservative newspaper.
Speaker 2: Said that this is the dumbest trade war in history. That's there.
Speaker 3: That was the term they came up with on Saturday. On Sunday they also talked about it. You know, some of the first effects that we're seeing of what they referred to as the dumbest trade war in history.
Speaker 1: Well, Trump ran on tamping down inflation, and even over the weekend he admitted there's going to be some pain. He said it would be short term and people will be okay with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean to see some people, Yes, they feel like they would not mind paying a little bit more, although I don't know what a little means in order to try to sort of write the balance, just to sort of reset the trade in imbalance that we have with some of these countries. But you could say it for yourself all you want that you're one person. There's three hundred and forty million in the United States who a majority of them would be greatly impacted by higher gas prices, among other things.
Speaker 1: Most people granularly care about what is happening to them and what they're paying. I don't think a lot of people think about the larger issues of our trade agreements with anybody. The good news for Trump is that his people, probably some of the most affected by a price rise and things like fuel, love him so much that he can do no wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they'd be willing to pay for it. All right, updates the sad stories over the weekend. Obviously last week's plane crash over the Potomac, but a plane crash also Friday night in Philadelphia that killed a little girl and her mom and a whole crew.
Speaker 1: Well, you're being the angel of death. I've got some good news.
Speaker 2: Get a little bit of tease a little bit. No, it's it's good.
Speaker 1: Let you get your death out of the way. I don't want it to taint my good news.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on this month.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on this month. Well, we got a lot going on. Well, we got the super Bowl, super Bowl this weekend. Next weekend is burial palooza.
Speaker 2: Family, Is that what you all are calling it? Listen? It helps us? Is there going to be drugs free love? And no, not that kind.
Speaker 1: Of pillowy outfits, willowy, pillowy, pillowy, willowey.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna wear a fat suit. I see your sisters and flower wreaths. I don't think so, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: I actually went to the cemetery this weekend just to do some scouting, you know, see what it's like. I haven't been to that cemetery in a long time. It's my dad's side of the family in this cemetery. And uh so no dick no Dickerson, no Dickerson, No uncle Uncle Fred's over and there there in the other one.
Speaker 2: So who's in this one? I don't even know these people? Mom, are a dad's family.
Speaker 3: So it's Grandma Esther, Esther, Grandpa Ben Esther and Ben Okay, and then they're like great Grandpa Christian and all those that whole family.
Speaker 2: Where did they live in the same area?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How come they're not talked about as.
Speaker 3: Much because they died many they were They died a long time ago. Okay, So my grandpa died when I was three, Ben Ben Okay, dad's dad, got it.
Speaker 2: Grandma died. I knew that when I was in high school. Oh, you knew esther?
Speaker 3: So I knew esther pretty well. She actually lived with us towards the end of her life. What was she like, Uh, the just quintessential sturdy woman. Yeah short, she was kind of short gal, but but firm, staunch.
Speaker 2: Noo yeah, bigger. Yeah. She liked she liked dough, she liked potatoes.
Speaker 3: Like potatoes and breads. She would make she would make biscuits. Was that you could you could you could use as a wheel chark, very very solid. She was never and she would say, I mean and everybody else the family would say she was not the greatest cook. But them biscuits and biscuits, you could not throw them at the table.
Speaker 2: You'd heard somebody breaking news. By the way, this is from Many.
Speaker 6: Hey, I just want to let you know, Mexico just had an announcement that they're gonna go ahead and do what the presents and so there's a hold on Mexico's terrace. What no way, the Wall Street Journal was a little wrong and it's working.
Speaker 1: We just said that, I'm pretty sure, open segment saying the breaking news this morning was that Mexico agreed to send troops to that.
Speaker 2: Everybody can listen all.
Speaker 1: Trump said, Okay, we'll wait a month on the tariffs.
Speaker 3: The stories about the plane crash. Crews along the Potomac have begun lifting the wreckage of that Bombardier airplane that American Airlines flight fifty three forty two from the Potomac. They're hoping that they'll be able to recover the remains of everybody. There were still a few outstanding people. A crane that's perched on a barge in the middle of the river had actually taken out one of the plane's engines from the water. They are talking about making sure that they can get as much of the plane up off of the bottom of the Potomac. They'll eventually take the wreckage to a big warehouse they'll continue their investigation there. They also so are saying that they could today release some of the information from the flight data recorder and potential voice recorder that's in the Blackhawk helicopter. It's a different they said, it works on a different style of technology. It's not exactly the same that you'd find in a commercial airliner, but that there is information recording system in the Blackhawk which could maybe be able to pin down exactly what was going on in that helicopter. The other story of plane crash over the weekend was on Friday, a six person Lear Jet fifty five crashed in a neighborhood in northeast Philly. The patient on board this medical transport plane was an eleven year old girl who recently finished treatment at Shriner's Children's Hospital. She and her mom were killed in the crash, as well as the crew of the pilots and the medical staff that were there. Also a seventh person of the sixth people on the plane, a seventh person was in a car at the time of the crash and was also hit with debris from the crash.
Speaker 2: So that's why the death toll is at seven. They said.
Speaker 3: The number of injured victims is up to twenty two. One of them is said to be a little boy who when the plane crash, he and dad and his sister were walking home from getting donuts, and when this happened, he jumped on his sister to protect her from the flying debris and ended up in the hospital.
Speaker 1: The little girl with the life saving surgery that dies in the plane crash. That just plays into the whole final destination death strategy argument, fate versus chance and all of that. It's just awful. I have good news, Thank you, please. Do you want me to do it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do, Okay.
Speaker 1: So you know how we have bemoaned the fall of children's playgrounds, How liability has ruined any sort of risk taking children can get into before they have encounter large risks that could ruin their lives.
Speaker 2: How as you grow up, you're.
Speaker 1: Just exposed a little bit more to risk, and some of that starts on the playground with those the spinning things.
Speaker 2: Spinning things and the really high bars, you know.
Speaker 1: The swings that don't have the safety bars exactly. Well, parts of Dutch society are campaigning to bring risky playgrounds back into cities and towns. They say, all this time spent indoors on screens with the helicopter parents, it's too much.
Speaker 2: Childhood diabetes is through the row.
Speaker 1: They say that the solution, or the start of the solution, is bringing back places like merry go rounds, potentially dangerous toys. Some are advocating for places for children to start small fires, build with hammers, play fight with sticks. They say, roughy, toughty might mean children might get a bump or a cut, but it's an acceptable risk. Children are hardly moving these days. All kinds of problems, they say, stem from just sitting behind a screen. And yes, children on average are spending twice as much time indoors than before the pandemic. That is why motor skills have declined so much. Children can no longer catch a ball or do multiplication tables.
Speaker 2: Give your kid a stick and a box, set a fire, bobby set a freaking fire. See what happens.
Speaker 3: It's one of the greatest lines in Sandlot when mom tells the kid to go outside, go get in truble.
Speaker 2: Go outside, Yeah, go run around, go make me worry about you?
Speaker 3: Did you we we'd? Did you read The Red Where the Red Fern Grows? About Billy Coleman? Get my buddy, An actual college roommate of mine ended up as a teacher up in the Sacramento area elementary school teacher and in his class they read Where the Red Fern Grows.
Speaker 2: I still cry thinking about it.
Speaker 3: He had me come in and play Billy Coleman as a middle aged man.
Speaker 2: Talking about the book.
Speaker 3: And I mean he set it up like I was really Billy Coleman, and the kids for a while thought that I was Billy.
Speaker 1: You look like him because of you're stuck in a certain decade of American history.
Speaker 3: And one of the things that they talked about was did I really go out camping for two days or three days in the woods by myself? And you said, smell me, kids, and I said, yeah, of course I did. You guys don't do this anymore. You guys don't go outside. You guys don't go camping and it was this, Uh well, I was living in Sacramento at the time, so I had to be twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: I thought this was another adult theater thing that you weren't telling us about. Kind of it was kind of an adult theater thing for it was adult theater out in the wild for children. Adult theater out in the wild for children. When we come back stories.
Speaker 1: About children involved in a dragnet operation in Georgia right here on Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday day and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.