Speaker 1: We are here. We are here, and we'll be going over some of the world order. I've taken some snapshots, as I had mentioned before, and I have a couple of different sections of the book I want to read to you. I highly encourage you reading all of it. One second, I just know something. Okay, So we're going to blast from the past to get started here today. So got stuck in my head for some reason. Was it didn't even hear it, It just made it cycle through my memory, I guess, And yeah, that's the fun.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is the nineteen ninety three version of the song. They just did this song two months well, it posted two months ago. Man, It's crazy how old people look. Did you know? Did you know? I looked this up because I was, again just weird things cycling through my mind lately. And I used to have a you know, this Spin magazine probably maybe it was Rolling Stone, Priace Spin. What the fuck is.
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 1: Okay, you got to find where the thing is. Trying to Satie, you had started playing off a bit shooting on me that I was hearing myself twice. What do you call it? Toy a miss Tory, a miss dude. She turned fifty and twenty fourteen. She is sixty one years old. Can you freaking believe that Tory used to be like the hottest redhead human being with the biggest I'm with the best cheekbones on the planet. And no, she's sixty. I don't have to worry. I don't have to be Oh, I like milks. No, they're just my age. Fucking shit. Uh yeah. So in FTJ Media, which hopefully didn't screw itself in the We're let's see, doesn't look like it did. Let me do a refresh on here. Make sure it's not just for the three freaking people that are in the Premier membership or whatever.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's probably more than that, but that's how many show up here of those premiers, all right, Yeah, No, it's open to everybody. Oh and I highly encourage if you have not yet watched the video that I just recently did. I purposely for you know, I'm directly addressing a certain thing, but it's a it's a statement for everybody at the same time. And I'm using the tools that are at our disposal for reminding us of this stuff. And that would be Europe with the last battle Unfortunately they took it down from rumble yet again. They didn't strike me. But every time I put up something that has Europe with the last battle in it, surprise, surprise, Ai polunteer olli they you know, so there's that. Okay, I'm gonna play this. Grab my cough. You know we will return. I will return. It's only three minutes forty two seconds.
Speaker 4: Two ones a crown chumping, she choke down.
Speaker 5: See the crowd round, crowd like a crowd sackle white ribs a file's gory shadow about the.
Speaker 6: Old field chair that soon stuff cover that it's two.
Speaker 7: Time never.
Speaker 8: Never mind that side shows this side fine brobbi, wait my shine, your stified.
Speaker 6: To take that's your for me ride show, lie feel so fried.
Speaker 7: But this place just place your.
Speaker 8: Saturn side, see you say, keeps the kids off the streets, gives up something to do.
Speaker 7: Something to eat. This spot was a fing ground.
Speaker 9: This fat bad you talking to me, your chawl shack you know, God to fill up the jack that's got.
Speaker 8: To feel some fried for this place just stays with your satiside.
Speaker 9: Shackdown wild want to fill up that's job.
Speaker 7: Cham so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh wow, it stays on it. All right, Let's see if this works out, uh after the mastery though, Yeah, okay, let's see if Yeah, it looks like they lost their drummer. But have a look at how they are now.
Speaker 2: A whole lot of seconds. How come I'm the only one wearing headphones?
Speaker 3: We got in ears in baby?
Speaker 2: All right, go ahead? Sorry, very good again, tough hair, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we don't have to go through the whole thing again. But yeah, the bass really puts that song, keeps it together.
Speaker 3: Nice, very nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we are. I have a couple other clips to show you. Some strangeness is a bruin in the world today, and we can't just go from one amazing performance without following up another.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh God, before you ask, no, this is way too early to be tidy, tim, this is nineteen twenty seven. That's enough. It's all about balance, right, all right. So there's a couple of hideous beasts here. We gotta take a look at.
Speaker 3: The what is w h A S?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 1: Why's eleven news?
Speaker 10: Oh? My god?
Speaker 3: Serious?
Speaker 1: Really, I just saw that something about Corey Feldman trying to play music, and I just I stopped heading my tracks and stared at it, very confused headlights. All right, before we get in this is this is probably the most important part of the show right now, So we gotta do this here.
Speaker 6: Back than.
Speaker 1: Alright, we fill are out of quote our odd to a quoto, Wow, out of a quota. There we go, Jesus, And according to Kevinana, the Pope's already dead. He's like, yeah, just so you know, they're fuck as soon as I click onto it and makes stupid retarded hes. All right, you know I'm just gonna delete all that then, yeah, it, says Kevin Aana says, news flash, boop, Francis has died and has gone to you know where murder by decree is. Mike Cat really fucking yelling at me right now. It's like they picked now to irritate me. My god, you won't shut up. All all right, Well, I have to play something before you any so I'll go take him out. Take him out for sure. Stop as freaking my own for a lot, for once and for all. All right, So this is the what channel? I believe this is this one, Let's see, that's the one. No, this is, Cardinal Dolan says, Pope Francis is probably close to death. Yeah one can I hope anyway? So did I put it on the screen?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, Why isn't I shotting full screen? It is on full screen? Right, Okay, here, let's watch this real quick. Oh, be right back, I gotta go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, My cat around the world this morning prayers for Pope Francis outside the hospital in Rome, the hopes of many expressed in candles, balloons, and messages. At New York Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Cardinal Timothy Dolan saying out loud what few have been willing to say, as our holy.
Speaker 7: Father, Pope Francis is in very, very fragile health and probably.
Speaker 3: Close to death.
Speaker 12: Dolan did not say where he got his information, but later told reporters he hoped Frances would recover. In Asia's East Temoor, where the Pope visited last September, the faithful prey at a cardboard cutout of the pontiff his face on the obelisk of his hometown, Buenos Aires, where he was. The Cardinal Frances, who never let age or health issues slow him down, is now well into his second week at Jameli Hospital with chronic lung disease dating back to when he lost part of a long as a young man. The pope situation is described as complex by the Vatican. He had a prolonged respiratory crisis Saturday, which required supplemental oxygen, then blood transfusions because of a low platelet count associated with anemia. Now along with double pneumonia, he is dealing with initial mild kidney fail year. At Saint Peter's Square, the Pope's health is top of mind for cousins Amy Eton and Kathy Gregory.
Speaker 13: Well, we've been praying for his health.
Speaker 12: We do hope he recovers, and every time we walk into a church, that's what we're praying for.
Speaker 14: I love this Pope.
Speaker 7: I feel like he's really moved the church forward.
Speaker 12: Michigan's Joe Matries prayed for the Pope at Mass.
Speaker 7: He's a very good man.
Speaker 2: He has a good heart.
Speaker 1: It's very clear to him that the pedophile child trafficker from Argentina has a good heart. The moment I fucking sit down, my dog starts barking. Fuck the animals today. Seriously, great people are home. They're home often stop barking, all right, So you get it. A bunch of fault sentiment and babbling over the fucking pope who should rightfully be tortured to death rather than just dying on his own.
Speaker 15: And it's here at Saint Peter's. And then tonight they are going to take time to pray for the Pope's help. They're going to start a nightly rosary in the square and will be led by the cardinals of Rome.
Speaker 16: Savannah, all right, Aunt Thompson in room.
Speaker 1: For us, thank you, all right?
Speaker 3: Let us bring an NBC News medical contributed doctor Nadley A zar Nado.
Speaker 1: To walkers, speculate, to speculate about things we don't know anything about, because they haven't told you this condition or what's even wrong with them. But hey, let's speculate with this retard here.
Speaker 3: It's through just how it sounds serious. Ten days in the hospital. He's eighty eight years old, suppedrom the oxygeny.
Speaker 1: He's eighty eight. Saturn once again, the double B Balunciaga, the freaking eight eight Saturn a eight lions Gate. That was the serious lineup of Saturn. Blah blah blah. Oh that crap that happens happened to happen on A eight right when Lahina was demolished with a fighter storm like event.
Speaker 17: Uh, pneumonia in both lungs?
Speaker 3: Is it as bad as it sounds?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 1: You know, eighty eight years old? The abilogy in both lungs is as bad as it sounds? This is do they even go to never mind? He can? Do they even go to school? I should have asked, can they even read like it is? He's eighty eight years old? On the screens for you? Is it caption on? Let's give you that? I would just say, sort of.
Speaker 19: The The big picture take home is that I think.
Speaker 1: Anybody who looks up in the air like that and goes again doctor cracker Jack cracker Jack, doctor natally is our gee. That name sounds interesting, doesn't it.
Speaker 19: Wavy prognosis is definitely guarded right now there as you know, he's he's been treated for pneumonia. A couple of very important things happened over the weekend.
Speaker 10: One was they had what they.
Speaker 1: Told she's not a green nalligator, but she is definitely a long necked goose. Holy shit.
Speaker 19: Firmed a respiratory crisis that required the use of something called high flow oxygen.
Speaker 1: You look how blowed is faces. The dude's dead, Look ahead, look at him. It doesn't look like the psychotic child, you know, the child killing pedophile that we know that we know and love. Come on, there's gotta be dmania going on there too.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: He was spinning herund to the to the front and room yet and he started waving. I'm just kidding. It's a good thing. They don't have to blend into the background very often.
Speaker 19: The Swiss guard, huh, jen, that's when you were administered oxygen via nasal canula. So he's not he's not intubated, he doesn't have a tube in the lung, but it's giving you oxygen at a high pressure, which reduces the work of breathing, which really suggests that pneumonia was really taking a toll.
Speaker 1: On his Wow, captain obvious. Look at her face. She's looking up in the air and she's biting your lip. Because she's a genius. Everyone. If if God wanted your opinion, he would have given you.
Speaker 19: A dick, ability to breathe comfortably. And he also had a lot, a lot of lab things happen. He became a knemake that required in a h a transfusion. He has some mild what's called renal insufficiency. Now, all of these things which is a decline in kidney function. All of these things can be seen in the setting of critical illness, but we want to see that the trend speculating.
Speaker 1: It's just babbling right now. Really, I mean, it's not for fault. This is the game that they play on TV. But oh, look, he's got is that candy? Is that candy? In got the uh that the hard candies with the lint on him in his pocket.
Speaker 19: Are going to start going in the right direction, that his oxygen requirements will become less, and that he will no longer, for example, require the high flow, and that he starts to be would be able to breathe on. It is vulnerable, of course, because he's of a certain exactly.
Speaker 2: He also has is it down to one lunger?
Speaker 10: He had a lung operation as a young man, as.
Speaker 19: A pluralcy right, so he actually comes to the situation already with some compromise lung function. He did have part of his lung removed.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, he's dead. Let's just go with that. I don't be surprised if that's the outcome. I guess I should look over here, real quick plot against the church. Well, that already is fucked up because who cares the church should go down? It was created by the same ove as that created Judaism. It's the same cult. Yes this is true about the Jesuits. Yes, but they were assassins for the Pope, so it wasn't like they were trying to destroy Christianity. They used that as their tool to destroy everybody through right, psychological mindfuckery, through perception. Look look through the history of the pope. There hasn't been a single decent one really, except for the one that was there for all. What was it thirty three exact days before they murdered him. Yeah, and because he was pressing about the their their banking activity. And oddly enough, it more than likely was cyani poisoning because they loved their They love their symbolic cyan color when they do ritual murder. All right, I can get rid of that one.
Speaker 3: What is this? Oh that's me.
Speaker 1: I don't remember if I showed you this one last time.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I'm not. I'm not going with the whole bitcoinn explained bullshit here. That's a little that's a little retard. But as a standalone this is kind of funny. So just ignore the stupid title because the titles retarded. But I don't know if I should do this or not. It's just kind of funny because in reality, like this is how we should be treating gold standard anything, right they if they contrail, if they control it and shot oh shiny metal and everything else has its value based on how much it would be worth of gold, right everything, And they control the market, They set the price for gold, and they then take their own stupid notes off of a gold standard, leaving you with what they're telling you straight up is absolute trash and worthless debt paper and still the only way that the only reason why the world has run them as as it has is because of enforcement, because they will freaking mafia gang hit your ass if you don't treat it with with as if it has value around the world.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the only way that holds holds anything, and so it goes. It's always enforcement. We're gonna get into that. I'm gonna start it probably by reading the appendix Appendix one of World Order, because it kind of summarizes everything, and then we'll go back and I honestly I should be reading the whole three hundred and twelve pages to you. Well, obviously not the index, but it should be something that's done. But maybe we'll have to trust that you'll read the rest on your own. It's free. You type in world order Eustace Mullins free pdf, and then archived out order will show you one. If it's three hundred pages long, you got the right one. And I think this one was updated, this version's second edition updated in nineteen ninety two, maybe something like that, maybe ninety three. All right, so apparently the close caption thing is always on. The people like that are no like I think by I think Rebecca does that for some reason. Well, she's using the computer. That's why I always see it on when I'm on here.
Speaker 2: It's tepid LEMONI.
Speaker 20: Get aad of it, redskins start, it's tepid LEMONI.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering what tepid means, they don't have ice. It just means like lukewarm. Want me to show you tepid definition only slightly warm, lukewarm and showing little enthusias. Yeas. And it is also because it's lukewarm. Get it tipid?
Speaker 3: Where were it?
Speaker 20: I'll take faby redskins and one of those tippid lemonades.
Speaker 3: It's one chicken, mate, It's not a chicken.
Speaker 17: No, that's much better than a chicken, my friend. That is gold.
Speaker 1: What gold the currency of the future.
Speaker 3: Great come back in the future.
Speaker 1: Red skin, no time. I don't think you understand this has unlimited use. This is funny, like with the Beers and the brazill the just incredible amount of diamonds that they hide from the market so that they can actually show with fault scarcity and have about like overpriced. Well, you're already getting a mark up. They call it diamond markup for a reason. It's like seven to ten times the value whatever that you is assessed by. But then then consider the fact that you could layer your freaking aquarium bottoms with them and it would be because they're that worthless when it comes to how many there are out there, right, But you're going to spend a shit ton under that big rock so that you love you love, your love right on your saturn ring. But it's funny, Yeah, the person love just let it GOLDO.
Speaker 3: Can I eat it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Can I wear it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: And I use it as firewood? No, it doesn't sound pretty limited, mate.
Speaker 6: But you can melt it and then turn it into whatever you want?
Speaker 1: Can I turn it into food? No, you can't eat? Is this going to take long hold on your horses?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 6: We are dealing in futures here.
Speaker 17: Oh what's that?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 2: A rock?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Worse, it's cold cold?
Speaker 2: How do I get some cold?
Speaker 17: Don't I have people mining for it?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 2: You have people?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Dada?
Speaker 4: We've got a rich one here, right?
Speaker 2: What do you pay them with gold?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 20: They say that this currency could be worth a thousand ratskins, maybe even more in just a.
Speaker 1: Few years, says who the people with gold?
Speaker 2: Fuck next?
Speaker 20: Look, every economy ever has been controlled by their big chicken banks neck, and this is our opportunity to get out from under the big chicken boots. May shake up the market and start taking back our economic independence.
Speaker 5: Are you with me?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, look on, my mates are doing it.
Speaker 2: I'll just get your hand off it, all right.
Speaker 20: Everyone's trying to predict the next old rock, First to a stone, then bronze and iron, now gold.
Speaker 1: What can I even do with this shiny shit?
Speaker 2: Make fucking jewelry out of it or something?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, you can do that.
Speaker 20: Great idea because it's malleable and best part of all, there's fuck all of it. It's a finite resource.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you a finite resources.
Speaker 1: My fucking patience right now.
Speaker 7: Piss off.
Speaker 1: You know what stuff it?
Speaker 10: We're taking it back.
Speaker 1: It's like talking to my dad.
Speaker 20: Yeah, what's you going to discover avocado and smash it on toast your dickhead?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Maybe I will.
Speaker 2: Sorry mate, I'll have a dodo head.
Speaker 1: Thanks, half a Chickenah, piss on me, not you two?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: This is way better than gold. It's silver ore as I like to call it light gold cash.
Speaker 2: It's faster than mine. It's I've got to be the last one.
Speaker 1: Surely, Ridskins's good time?
Speaker 3: All right? So there we are.
Speaker 1: H what's next? Oh yeah, so we have to we have to cover the Zelenski trap. So far we have a we have a dead pope. More than likely you were coming soon predicting the future. Oh, dead pope, dead black pope. That's what they call the Jesuit pope. They have their own general.
Speaker 21: Ah.
Speaker 1: And for people out there running to tell me about Jesuits, me what I already wrote about him? Okay, where are we this might be the good one to start with, or maybe it's this. Let's start with this shitty one here, why because it's shorter.
Speaker 3: And here's this this is what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Dock waves continue after Trump advance show at slend Ski and White House meeting. No, that other thing that you saw online was most definitely AI. There was no there was no grabbing of hands. There would have been secret service away vase shooting him in the face. Well no, not maybe not him though, because that's their other actor character pretending to be a leader of a country. So maybe they would have done that. We try to say what they would do in.
Speaker 16: A situation like that continue to be felt around the world. After a heated meeting in the Oval Office between President Donald Trump and the Ukrainian President, Trump kicked President Zelenski out of the White House after he attempted what do you think.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's like Juliet Child's size. She's probably like seven foot two, right, yeah, I would think so.
Speaker 16: Secure security guarantees from the US as the two countries attempted to sign an economic deal.
Speaker 7: Not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us.
Speaker 1: You start having right now, make such a lame, like like I'm pretending to be dumb who doesn't understand euphemism. We're not playing card. Shut the fuck?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Uh, nice, little Malachy. You know, I know what it is. I know it's they're tried it. I know it's blah blah blah. But it's also a symbol that relates directly back to can lights and guess what else, Yes, Kazar's slash Ukraine.
Speaker 22: You're gambling with millions of people, seeing, You're gambling with world.
Speaker 1: See, now here's the thing. Are we hearing just a production? Or is this really a thing? Does any of this really matter? Oh that's nice that they made their elevens look like twin tours, but a bunch of shitheads.
Speaker 7: Three.
Speaker 16: Zelenski was at the White House to sign an agreement that would give the US access to Ukraine's mineral reas.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, it's in Cyan color marking another one of their uh, one of their operations, right sources.
Speaker 16: The Ukrainian president expressed hesitation about a broader ceasefire deal that doesn't include security guarantees, pointing to Pudin, who has broken past peace.
Speaker 1: It's a badass motherfucker, that's right.
Speaker 16: Thank you deals, sources say President Trump demanded Zelensky leave the White House and cut his visit short, leaving the previously agreed upon minerals deal on the table.
Speaker 22: Unsigned just want to get a deal done and if the deal happens, good, But you can't embolden somebody that does not have the cards.
Speaker 16: Today's Lensky headed to Europe to meet with EU leaders. He signed a new loan agreement with the UK's Prime minister in London.
Speaker 1: Was he trying to sell us hats by wearing that thing with his suit? Like you're in there, ready, dude, You're already there.
Speaker 16: European and other Western leaders are rallying behind Zelensky and Ukraine. We spoke with Ukrainians living in Woulsville about the row and the White House and how they feel following the blow up.
Speaker 10: Then Trump does not have a plan and this is what a lot of you.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about what a Jewish woman talking here, it's got to be right, and she lives in Louisville. Now Louisville, Ukrainian Kentucky. What the fuck is this?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 3: What is this.
Speaker 10: Preinians who are hoping for when they were voting for him, those who voted for Republican Party because we were talking about some plan that will end the war quickly.
Speaker 16: Meanwhile, a senior US official says, the Trump administration is gives.
Speaker 1: Them billions upon billions upon billions of dollars, and they're still bitching because it's not enough. Like every other jew on the planet, right, it's never enough, and the moment they're never satisfied. But it doesn't matter because even when you've brought them to victory somewhere or let them into the Kingdom to destroy it, they still kill you, rape your children, and poison your wells and inject you with fucking shit, right right right, because that's how they say thank you. Is it me being harsh or is it you being naive? Okay, now here's some more of this back and forth nonsense here my good of course, because of the animals, I have to go check on the last things.
Speaker 17: So during a lot of years, I'm not speaking about ju.
Speaker 10: Just buy them.
Speaker 1: But those oh you remember again, crazy amounts of money and we were laundering shit tons out of the Ukraine. And I remember that time I played the president on a TV show and then I became the president. That was pretty cool, remember, the other time I played a piano with my tiny dick.
Speaker 3: That was That was.
Speaker 1: Those are some times. Oh I remember that time. I was horrendously homosexual and I was wearing high heels. But I'm still the president of Ukraine. Yeah, those are sometimes. I'm definitely not in the cult at all.
Speaker 18: This time was Obama, then President Obama, then President Trump, then President Biden, now the President Trump and God blessed.
Speaker 17: Now President Trump will.
Speaker 1: Stop the game.
Speaker 18: During twenty fifteen, nobody stopped him. He just occupied and took He killed people. You know what the contact twenty fifteen, twenty four Yeah.
Speaker 7: So how would he kills not here?
Speaker 17: Yeah, by exactly right.
Speaker 18: Yes, but during twenty fourteen, un till twenty twenty two, yeah, what the situation the.
Speaker 17: Same that people have been dying on the contact line. Nobody stopped him.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 18: We had conversations with him, a lot of conversations, my pilateral conversation, and we signed with him, me like a new president. In twenty nineteen, I signed with him the deal I signed with him. Macron and Mary kill we signed ceasefire, ceasefire. All of them told me that he will never go. We signed with him with guest contract. Guest contract, yes, But after that he broken the seas fire, he killed at people, and he didn't exchange prisoners. We signed the exchange of prisoners, but he didn't do it. What kind of diplomacy, GGU are speaking about?
Speaker 3: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 23: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country. But mister President, mister President, with respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come to the over Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems.
Speaker 17: You should be thanking the president for trying to bring it into this conflict into Ukraine. That do you say, what problems we have?
Speaker 21: I have been to I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on a propaganda tour. Mister president, are do you disagree that you've had problems bringing people in your military? And do you think that it's respectful on's to come to the Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 17: A lot of questions. Let's start from the beginning, sure, fist wall.
Speaker 18: During the war, everybody has problems, even you, But you have nice otion and don't feel now, but you will feel it in diffusion.
Speaker 17: Bless you, blessed you're not.
Speaker 22: Don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel.
Speaker 17: I'm not telling you because you're no position to dictate that.
Speaker 7: You're in no position to dictate what we're gonna feel. We're gonna feel very good. Feel We're gonna feel very good.
Speaker 17: It's very strong, feel influenced.
Speaker 22: You're right now, not in a very good position. You've allowed, you said to be in a very bad position. That he's happens to be right about the beginning of the war, not in a good position.
Speaker 7: You don't have to call.
Speaker 1: It's like even my bitch over here is right about it. He's like, he happens to be right about that guy over there. Yeah, you guys name Vans or something.
Speaker 7: Hearts right now with us.
Speaker 14: You start having right now, you don't playing players you're gambling with their lives, and millions of people see you're gambling with World War three.
Speaker 7: You're gambling with World War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country, this country that's.
Speaker 10: Back to you.
Speaker 7: Far more than a lot of people said they should have have, you said thank you. No, in this entirement, you said thank you.
Speaker 21: Went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October. Offer some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 17: Please, you're seeing that if you will speak very loudly about the war.
Speaker 7: He's not speaking loudly. He's not speaking loudly.
Speaker 22: Your country is in big trouble. No, No, you've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble. I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance of coming out okay, because.
Speaker 7: Of some president.
Speaker 18: We are staying inawa country, staying strong. From the very beginning of the war, we've been alone and we are samful.
Speaker 1: I said, uh, NATO, the world jewelry, bankers and antagonists. You weren't exactly alone, buddy, You wouldn't be doing any of this stuff. If you weren't being told what to do and funded to do it, you're just a dude who plays piano with his dick. Shut up, thanks, you.
Speaker 17: Haven't skip it.
Speaker 22: He gave you, stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 7: You who we gave you your military equipment?
Speaker 1: You you just said, we just gave this stupid president three hundred and fifty The stupid president gave you three hundred fifty billion dollars, right, because it was a transfer of wealth. They're trying to make us a third real country. So the more they can funnel out of here for any reason, it doesn't matter what reason, the better.
Speaker 22: And you might have brave, but they had to use our military one of as if you didn't have our military equipment, if you.
Speaker 1: Didn't have our Oh and stand by on that whole brave military thing. When they're dragging people out who are Russian and r you know, forcing them to fight against their For those of you who don't know what happened twenty fourteen, the people of Ukraine had spoken. Over eighty percent of them wanted to be They wanted what Putin was offering, and they were historically Russian The only thing that changed that was the bastardization of the language and the fucking Bolsheviks who wanted to split them their power forever on forward and take key points in you know, places for themselves for strategic purposes. So the Ukrainians, retarded as they might be for generations after the Bolsheviks influenced, have prejudice against their own people. But once again it's because the Jews were there, right, because the Jews got involved and functioned it up. So they had this election or this vote, and it didn't sit well with the world powers. So then they started causing problems for Putin since twenty fourteen, right, and prior to that they were fucking with Putin in Georgia.
Speaker 7: Military equipment. This war would have been over in two weeks, in three.
Speaker 17: Days, I heard it from Putin in three days.
Speaker 7: This is how maybe less in two weeks. Of course, Yeah, it's going to be a very hard thing to do business.
Speaker 1: And it would have been awesome if put smacked your fucking faces into the ground, stepped all over you and reunited as people and made one big Russia again. That would have been beautiful.
Speaker 7: Say thank you, I said it.
Speaker 21: Except for American day, except that there are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out of the American media when you're wrong.
Speaker 22: We know that you're wrong, but you see. I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on. I think it's very important. That's why I kept this going so long. You have to be thankful.
Speaker 7: You don't have the cards. You're buried there. Your people had died.
Speaker 1: It's like a child and people who don't really remember their lines and improving. And this guy doesn't have any power. You should be talking to the freaking bankers that pull his strings to make his mouth move.
Speaker 22: You're running, soldier, Listen, soldiers, it would be a damn goodness conscription.
Speaker 1: Conscription when I was getting out earlier, when they yank you out of your home and will kill you if you don't go get yourself killed for them.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's just like Soviets did this too. They had a whole line of us, like a whole flank or whatever you want to call I don't want to you call him division. There you go, that was behind each other, one like each layer, making sure that they would continue to fight otherwise they would kill them. That's what's their sole purpose was to make sure that that they would remain fighting. This is this is a Styalin tactic, right, otherwise they would call it that was Stalin. Remember, totally different Russia than now. But that's that's the element that that that stayed nice and strong, that Bolshevik element in Ukraine took root really really nicely.
Speaker 24: Then you tell us I don't want to see spire. I don't want to see spire. I want to go and I wanted this. Look, if you could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it. So the bullet stopped flying and your ment stuff courting kills.
Speaker 17: Want to stop the war.
Speaker 7: But they're saying, you don't want to see you. I want to see guarantees because you'll get a ceasefire faster than any great.
Speaker 17: Color people of all its fire what they see.
Speaker 7: That wasn't with me.
Speaker 18: That wasn't with me.
Speaker 7: That was with a guy named Biden, who was not a smart person. That was that was with excuse me.
Speaker 22: That was with Obama, who gave you sheets and I gave you javelins. I gave you the javelins to take out all those tanks.
Speaker 1: Obama gave you sheets, remember these pieces of shit. The first thing they did was they try to sabotage their own like nuclear power plants, to freaking poison all of Europe, and the Russias came in to save the day. They didn't care what the hell they did, because they're fucking jays, right, since it's despicable. They were gonna they were gonna dirty bomb contaminate the entire freaking all of Europe and all the better, right, but uh, Russia wouldn't let that happen. And then what did they? What did Russia do? Took out all their freaking bio weapons plants, strategic hits, all of the Ukraine's bioweapons plants, who apparently think that they I don't know if their science is real or not, but apparently they can maybe they can design certain poisons that would be more devastating to Slavic people.
Speaker 22: In fact, the statement is Obama gave sheets and Trump gave javelins. You gotta be more thankful, because let me tell you, you don't have the cards.
Speaker 7: With us, you have the cards, but without us, you don't have any cards. It's gonna be a tough deal to make because the attitudes have to change.
Speaker 1: What, well, this is what's going This is this is the funny ship here, right, because who will actually do that? Somebody in Ukraine will violate something which would cause the reaction from Russia, and then they'll point their fingers. This is how they always roll, projecting, deflecting, and blaming other people for their own actions. It would, it would, it would necess to take a response, and then they'd blame, just like just like what they were doing to the Germans on the bullshit new Borders of Poland, murdering them at will, chopping them them pieces, enraged mobs, killing didn't just annihilating the faces and everything else of these people, chopping him into bits. And of course eventually Hitler had a freaking enough of it. Oh look at he invaded Poland? Are you fucking kidding me? So what do you think they're gonna do here? They got The first thing they did is slaughter all the oil is as much as they could, and then send the rest of them out to fight. Oh look is that a Is that a belt? What the hell is that doing? There?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 1: World? World? Bitchcombat?
Speaker 3: What is it like?
Speaker 1: Because he's a bitch? This guy, What is that doing there? I must have missed something. Why is there?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why that's there. I can tell you whose it isn't It's definitely not Jake Paul's mister uh, mister Teflin wearing his little cube on his head.
Speaker 18: What do you say?
Speaker 17: She's asking? What if Russia breaks the cease fire? Well, what if they?
Speaker 7: What if anything? What if the bomb drops on your head? Right now? Okay? What if they broke it? I don't know.
Speaker 22: They broke it with Biden because Biden didn't respect him. They didn't respect Obama. They respect me. Let me tell you, Putin went through a hell of a lot with me. He went through a phony witch hunt where they used him in Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.
Speaker 7: You ever hear of that deal?
Speaker 22: There was a phony that was a phony hunter Biden, Joe Biden scam, Hillary Clinton, shifty Adam Schiff, who was a Democrat scam.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: Adam Shiff is also a direct descendant of Jacob Shiff, who is responsible for pretty much everything that has to do with the Bullshif revolution, right and the the new government that we've had ever since about nineteen thirteen, Right, so there's no way, Adam Schiff, And if he's going to bring that guy's name up, you should bring up all that bullshit talk that you said about getting rid of him. That guy cannot be touched. His ancestors helped to pave the way for our own communist takeover. That occurred without any of us even recognizing it, apparently, and then we're in two world wars right after, very soon after, the mortar started drying on the Federal Reserve, and he.
Speaker 7: Had to go through that, and he did go through it. We didn't end up in a war, and he went through it. He was accused of all that stuff. He had nothing to do with it. It came out of Hunter Biden's bathroom. He came out of Hunter Biden's bedroom. It was disgusting.
Speaker 22: And then they said, oh, oh, the laptop from Hell was made by Russia, the fifty one agents.
Speaker 7: The whole thing was a scam, and he had to put up with that. He was being accused of all that stuff. All I can say is this.
Speaker 22: He might have broken deals with Obama and Bush, and he might have broken them with Biden.
Speaker 7: He did, maybe maybe he did. I don't know what happened but he didn't break him with me. He wants to make a deal. I don't know if you can make a deal.
Speaker 22: The problem is I've empowered you to be a tough guy, and I don't think he'd be a tough guy without the United States. And your people are very But you're either gonna make a deal or we're out. And if we're out, you'll fight it out. I don't think it's gonna be pretty, but you'll fight it out. But you don't have the cards. But once we sign that deal, you're in a much better position. But you're not acting at all thankful. And that's not a nice thing. I'll be honest, that's not a nice thing, all right.
Speaker 1: I think this is what banks do. Like we'll give you all the money that you want, and we own your resources and therefore we also want you and blah blah blah. Debt da da da da da. Now these are already a Jew run run run, a Jew run run country. But these elements play out often right over and over. Whatever way they funnel and proxyate it out to be, it's always the same thing. Resources. Why do you think China has the resources of Canada?
Speaker 3: Debt?
Speaker 1: They bought the debt, right, and of course it gets handed over to them. And who actually really runs China. They just put a Chinese guy out front. It's been communist runs since Mao and who installed Mao and who betrayed Shankhais Shack And we've gone over this before, right, So it's still the same. Starting off at the Bank Bank of England, City of London, over to us at a reserve of Ba Boom, we create Israel. We said, well, hold on, let's let's do this in a in order through the use of the name of the United States. We in quotation marks. But it's not us, it's the bankers. It's these agent provocateurs. It's these Rothschild agents that are here, the Warburgs of Shifts, so on and so forth, the brand eyes. They they amassed the plan and the system for the Bolshevik revolution and fund it through. Yeah, yeah, it's our, it's on our They're not paying for it on their own right. They didn't come out there, They didn't go to their piggy bang for it and twenty million in gold just to get things kicked off. Right, It's hard to lose without when we have infinite or nearly infinite, infinite enough funds. That's why they don't ever lose, period, because they're infinitely powerful because they have because we've allowed their money to be real through our perception of what value is. That's why it was important to watch that other video.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So anyhow, then you get over to creating nation state of visual, the terrorist state of visual utilizing straight up mafia mayorland skis all over it and all the people that are you know, they're Urgan and all these other people in the here you have it. It's the same scumbags right here. Because with the Russian Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution wasn't Russian. Russians were the ones getting a slow uttered the Bolshevik Revolution, the invasion and what they did, the Ukraine Helloda more, there was a lot of people say the Helloda Moore was three steps, instead of just saying it was like the one in Ukraine. No, they'll say, okay, it was the three famine altogether, which was about eleven million people dead, right nineteen twenty one to twenty two, thirty two to thirty three, I think it was. And there was one in between there too. One of them was during Lenin's time about I want to say ten million died right from that one, so it was whatever. It's a lot of people, a lot of people to start to death because your pieces shit and blocking aid. And this guy was with three hundred fifty billion dollars of our money, is sitting here saying no, I don't want to give you our resources. We they already bought him, don't you get it, buddy? This guy over heres the corporation that already paid for them in advance.
Speaker 7: We've seen enough. What do you think this is going to be great television? I will say that we can do about.
Speaker 1: I want to think that looks like a book made out of gold with my last name on it. It'd be a bigger book, though my last name is pretty long. With the dude, it almost looks like this is ahead of the chair, but it's behind it like a death mask and they press it over your face. Interesting, all right, we don't need to hear babblers in the background. That's that's the end of this, end of the video. Okay, No, let's have a look here the brave fighting lawyers and the respectable and respectful and completely not scumbag at all Ukrainians.
Speaker 13: Right, the Ukrainian soldier with Down syndrome named Vokarov, nearly causing the entire squad to perish due to a mortar operation mishap. According to Ukrainian media, Ukraine is currently facing shortages not only in ammunition but also in qualified personnel. The video reveals that Vokarov, under the taunting of veteran soldiers, was instructed to operate a mortar. Unfortunately, he loaded the shelling correctly, almost leading to a catastrophe. Afterward, unaware of his mistake, Vokharov was verbally and physically abused by the veterans, leaving him terrified and crying in the trench.
Speaker 2: War is brutal and.
Speaker 13: Even for able bodied soldiers, the survival raid on the front lines is.
Speaker 1: It's like prison. Look at the size of that pencil. He's John Cutler pictures. There's the King. I wonder if that's as aiking or a jester. It's a jester. That could be Zelensky. Rate there it's low.
Speaker 13: For someone like Volkarov, who has Down syndrome, escaping a tragic fate is even more unlikely. Sent to the front lines despite being unable to care for himself, Volkarov stands little chance of participating in combat and risk speak.
Speaker 1: Now, ask yourself, do you do that when you're serious about trying to win a war, or do you do that when you're just trying to kill off people that you would consider undesirables, well, that they would consider undesirables right.
Speaker 13: Becoming cannon fodder. Rumors suggests that his comrades even considered using Volkarov to attract Russian drones, and one Ukrainian veteran reportedly wanted him to test for land mines.
Speaker 1: The footage shows it to test her land minds. Yeah, go run to that field. Oh, there's one there. Apparently, thanks Volkarov, we're gonna need anle Vokarov. She's she might be Georgian, but she's living in Russia. That's interesting, Nanowski. She's awesome. Oh and today is the first day of the rest of my keto. Ah, no more sugars. I have chocolate in the house. Buy the chocolate morsels that you used to make chocolate chip cookies. I get the if you buy the allergen free ones, then they don't have any of the other crap in them, right, So that's cool, yampaigns. Let's see.
Speaker 10: None.
Speaker 1: Come on, brah, it's gotta be something.
Speaker 7: But why.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that is sorry, what the hell will they bring you? Oh man, oh here they are. That's just a fifteen times to do it. Okay, we got maybe we're gonna do some of these commercials. If we get enough people watching, I get to do another commercial and make fun of it. The Rumble Premium one is here. Oh, by the way, motherfucker's got my money because they said I could sign up for this thing that we're gonna build your channel and blah blah blah. And I'm like, okay, cool, and they're like, oh, you don't have enough time on Rumble Studio yet, Like, oh, you already took my money. Pieces ah, Let's see what's going on on REFTJ. Hello, hey, Dave with the college Yeah, this is oh hey cool. Oh ok so you're talking to Dave. Okay, I don't need to read that out loud. Then let's see. I just had to make sure I know what's going on. Yeah, And then on bit shoot, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know what's going on over there. And maybe it's not the refresher, but I can't drop the link for people to join, and it still says there's a new one waiting in the waiting room. So good so far. If you're not on Rumble or FTG media, that link is there, you'll have to go there to look for it. Because a pitcher will let me drop links in the in the chat. For some reason, YouTube doesn't let you do that either unless you're Unless you're the host, then that they don't mind, I guess, But if you're even if you're a guest, you can't drop links like it's in support of helping out the show carry itself along. Because so when I go on with with Stephan and maybe it's a setting in his own YouTube that makes you not be able to do that, I don't know. It is kind of etiquette, like you don't drop links that take people away from that show in the middle of the show. But if you're putting them in the comments section at the like after it, instead of in the chat, then that makes more sense because then people can go look at that after the fact. But it's just like proper etiquette not to be like going to someone's house and be like heverybody, let's go down the street to this other dude's house, you know what I mean, it's like as fuck. Yeah, So that's that's one reason why they don't do that. But I think there's another setting that you can do on YouTube to make it that you can allow people to drop links. And you have to put this up here too, because I got to show you. They make everything like you get the scroll forever to get to all right, like chat on the screen? Is that worth it? Just writing all over the screen doesn't give you enough of it to actually see what's going on. So I still have to go over to this one to look at it. So let's see what people had to say so far. Hey, there's been quite the Mike Garland said, my nose is he says, holy shit, my noise was tickling again and playing the lot of Tomorrow, especially with what happened with last one. What happened the last one? Think you're being an unspeaker. I'll stop being a cheap bucks please forget Okay, that's cool, U said Katie seven. I read this kind of already. You cry for jesuit, for you cry for jesuit, read Maurie's Pinney. Jesuits were always tools to undermine destroy Christianity from within not quite. They were utilizing the office of the pope to carry out a war against anyone who opposed him. They were just playing the game. They're just more away vase with a different, different costume, doing what they do best, killing Christians and Protestants and everyone else other jays. Do you know some people have land you once. They don't care what they do. These cool people what pinnae raids overlaps with Lena. Freemasons and Jesuits are both tools. Yeah, like I said, this is why I pulled this out and said, excuse me once I whipped this out for dictating read what I wrote about I'm ready. Yeah, you know he also pushed the shots yeah, bargolio. Yeah, and he also pushed little children down on their knees. So let's let's not why stop with pushing gay marriages? Says they have to sell, Well, they have to sell the Rico lookout says, you know, I can.
Speaker 3: Do this on this screen.
Speaker 1: I think there's a better way to do this. Hold on, there we go. This is better than having a live shat on the screen too. Well, this police specifically when I do it, all right, So navigation is different than the other one. So it takes me a second. She had she thought she had to tell people that the pope's name is Orcodio, Yes, and it has a very strange Uh, there's a very strange, very similar spelling, same same pronunciation. And if you know that word neet, you'd be more interested to know whether or not that's even a real name, because it's a little too convenient. Yeah, let's see, Rick Rick Rico lookout said they have to sell the war to Americans. They won't buy it until European troops start coming home in bags. Hey, let's see. Now, French and UK troops will go in as peacekeeping for us. This is a script. When am I not getting it?
Speaker 3: Way?
Speaker 2: No, no, I do not.
Speaker 1: If you're anything like your your picture, though I care deeply for you. But no, of course not. They're more puppets doing puppet things, and you know, the pie pipers of the apocalypse walking everybody into the ocean. Of course not. I'm not really big on Christian zionis cult child murdering sons of bitches or those who support them and carry them over the gold line for all of their let's think about this, okay, So reset right, what better way to get a large group of people to just let stuff happen. How do you do that? You have to you have to beat them up here first, Right, Well, if it's God's will, then who am I to get in? Who am I to interfere?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 1: And this book just told, just told us through revelations what we're expected to happen, we should expect to happen. And of course there are following that book, not because it's freaking it's it's it's not prophecy if you do it on purpose, right, it's it's it's This is the antithesis of like a Shakespearean play where they do everything they can because the oracle tells them something they shouldn't know, and they do everything they can to avoid that outcome. And yet it's because of those actions trying to avoid it that actually cause it to happen.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like when you're fumbling something and you tell yourself, I'm not going to drop this, and boom, fucking son a bitch. Right, But this is different when you just take the book that you're you're you know, parasites, your parasite relatives long ago wrote for you as your playbook, and you just follow it.
Speaker 3: So that all the.
Speaker 1: People who are indoctrinated into this religion, whether it's Judaism, Christianity, or Islam, all think that this has to happen and that many people are gonna die because this is the benevolent creators will. What and let's before you go any further with that, what does that say about a god if he has to constantly destroy his creation. It doesn't it doesn't look good. It's not a good look for him.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: This is not this is not an infinitely, no, all knowing creature. If he has to continually do this, and don't give me the free will argument, it's nonsense. If it has to continually be done and murdering the only the very thing that you created, there's something wrong with your your skill set. Okay, So if you want to say there's a benevolent creator out there who isn't a moron, then this guy that they talk about in their books can't be our guy at all and throwing hissy fits and drowning people and all that other stuff, right, or talking about in some of the passages how it loves the smell of burning blood and how it's going to rub feces in people's faces. And make them eat their children and all this, that's all wonderful stuff that a benevolent creator would totally say it's Oh no, it's because he's testing you. Shut the fuck up. So yeah, if you wanted to reset and you wanted to murder a ton of people, give them something that predicts it for them, predictive programming. Get teach that tells them what to expect. So then when it starts happening, they don't point the finger at us. They point the finger at.
Speaker 2: God and say, this is God coming with a bit of Jesus is on his way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who would they Who would they be to try to defend themselves? Right, They'll walk their children and themselves right into harm's way for the coming. God will protect us if we're meant to be right right right, Let me know how that works, don't actually don't. So they're building the Third Temple yep, which means either they already did the red Hafer stupid thing, or it was a metaphor for some child killing or whatever. Probably a little bit of both. You know, the public the public approved story about what we're doing up on that hill, and then what we actually do. In addition, with nobody's supposed to know about because you don't. You don't, you know, you don't trust the end of the world quote unquote to a couple of red cows. No, you gotta, especially when lesser things are requiring human and child sacrifice. Do you honestly think that the end of the world isn't going to have some of that going on? To come on, they gotta have that spell, they gotta have that magic, that conjuring. That's pretty damn man bad, that's pretty funny. Why does at last jump when I do that and they can't find it again? I just clicked it all off.
Speaker 3: Bro, there you go.
Speaker 1: Why does he have to talk with his hands like that?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Which I talk my hands called being Italian? If you tie my hands behind my back, I wouldn't be able to speak. I don't believe him give half of his country's minerals to this. Shekes, Well, it doesn't matter because this is all for the performance. They do this all the time. And they did take three hundred and fifty billion if I don't even think that's the full number. But it seems kind of low. But yeah, I mean, what do you expect? That was just oh, here, you go, no, was it a loan or was it a grant? You know what I mean? And if you still are asking for more, well, then now it's going to cost you something else or right whatever. Otherwise fuck you, right, have fun, that's what he said. He's like, if you're not going to do it, then best of luck to you. I guess you don't need our help. Then have a nice day. So yeah, I tried doing the I was in the I don't know if you're referencing this that mic or not, but you're probably not. You're probably talking about something else that I don't recall seeing. But when I was going through to check out, somebody's twitter was two hundred and fifteen and I looked up and saw this little, you know, the little print out thing for the Lotto tickets, and it said two hundred and fifteen million for the power Ball, and I was like, eh, all right, I don't ever buy tickets. I bought one next day. It was two hundred and forty eight million, So obviously I didn't win because it wasn't zero or whatever. It starts off at twenty million or whatever, so I didn't even look at my ticket yet. But yeah, of course they are. Yeah, Captain TiVo, trump tards are eating this up, but so are a lot of other people. Are Are you serious?
Speaker 3: I mean, what is it?
Speaker 10: What is this?
Speaker 1: We're supposed to not pretend, we're supposed we're supposed to pretend that he's not the crowned, the silver crown King of the Torah that he didn't fill. The last time, there was this many on paper in your face amount of Christian and I'm sorry Christian Zionists and Zionists, you know, as in o vase in government. At one time we had a world war. It was when it was sure it was a Wilson's cabinet, and the second time it happened it was FDR and we had a world war. So what the hell have you seen? Do you know anything about the guy?
Speaker 19: Or so?
Speaker 1: I mean, why would you even ask that? First of all, that's a made up thing, that's a teds and last time I checked, it goes both ways. No, this is the fucking reality channel, that's what it is. And and cheap parlor tricks don't work. Oh that's the mayor of Kiev's belt Vlamer Kleachinko. Well it says WBC on it, which is world boxing. Here's that dude dancing? Oh always that? I think I know what you're talking about. Let's say if I can cook it from here, hold on, I'll have to do it from a different way. Hold on, uh uh, it's not gonna Let me maybe highlight it some of it. Let me say, if I can go from here, Okay, I can really click and open a new tab here, I'll show it in case people. I hope you've all seen this open link and new window, new tab. You make me log in again? Come on? If this is a twops fucking tubes process to I already logged in. I just haven't logged in from freaking when how's my phone? Let my phone go? Oh yeah, all right, so you're gonna send me the goddamn thing or not? Two step process? Thank you for slowing down the store the show, you fags. Let's see, we'll just Stefan say I invited step Nope, it's not too late. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 1: Let me hold on, let me go to the emails here. I'm gonna send Steph on the link to come into this show. Give me a moment, sweet sweet sweet, go ahead and copy of this. Hey, good news, now. And I also invited Steve producer Steve from you know, a throw at the door. So let's see, we're writing email noopop, let me see by paste boom bay. Why doesn't it just automatically link? What do you think I'm doing when I put a link in there? But I have to tell you that it's a link? Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Week.
Speaker 1: All right, hopefully we have a step on ver stopping in here. Soon it'll be for stopping by. All right, let's see, let's go back to the Facebook thing. Now? What check your notifications on another device?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean notifications in Facebook?
Speaker 3: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: I don't I delete that. The first thing I do on every phone is delete the Facebook app every time. Every time. It's nothing. There's nothing in there? The FU are you talking about? Yes, it's me thangs all right, okay, here we go. Well, actually take me to the page, yes, save my lugging?
Speaker 3: Oh kay?
Speaker 1: And yet it still didn't take me. I gotta go back to the thing and click it again. Oh my god. Gold Star goes to whoever can identify who this is? Why is it white? Oh man? I didn't see this one before? He said, okay, this is this is before the high heels and in the leather. This is this is another even gayer situation going on here. All right, thank you for sharing. Hey if since you're out there and you guys are kind of like playing a producer for me at the moment, thank you for that. Uh, send me the one that everybody should see with the high heels in the leather. That that's a good one. All right, let's see, it's gonna be blurry. It's shitty.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine why this guy is losing a war. I mean, he wore his green shirt for a full year and a half. He was dressed like a g I like a little miniature human g I Joe. Because he's kind of short. He was dressed up like a little g I Joe just to just to sell it. And sometimes even more, he was more a vest that had pockets and thingies on it and and like you know Velcrozter, you know, things with with their names on him and stuff. So he looked like a real g I. Joe character. Right, he was soldier. Yeah, all right, this is only gay because you don't understand the culture apparently right where it's totally okay to satomize boys. Right now, that's part of their their talbot.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm thank you for enriching our lives with this. Why is it? Won't let me go? I know, keep starting itself?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Bummer heavyweight champion here has a twin brother. Okay, all right, cool a, you're right right there you go. How came it pop up? Oh? There you are. It's just a little slow. There's liberty. You only received thirty hundred fifty billion. Why should you pay the US back?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly. No collateral either. You just said to after that. It's called collateral.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I wouldn't consider Wait.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: By the way, oil is not a finite resource, but just like you know, it's it's about as finite as those diamonds.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Ah, there's just people talking back and forth to each other here. Everything is a good a grift, yes, yes, by the way, speaking of grift. Oh wait, I gotta see if Stephon's in here, and let's see you know he's not the way to Yeah, let me just check the emails. See if you got back to me. Nope, oh you're supposed to. I just gotta checked this veryodically well, speaking of grift. And then I was gonna say something funny, and then I lost my train of thought. I had this other these things, these ideas pop in my head when I don't have a pen or I'm doing something else not and I'm supposed to be thinking about other stuff. Oh, here's the heels, all right, sweet, I got back to this. I want to find it heels, Sonya, sonya, just hes. I love it, all right. I guess this is This is the mess with the guy who spells his name with two wise day This one blink is Lensky dancing in heels. YouTube this for all of you out there who are not gay. You might not want to watch this because I think it will make you throw up a little in your mouth. Potentially, you know, lead you to acts of hugging teddy bears. I don't know. I don't know how that works. This is like a compilation of them. Jesus the food man chew going onto this one. I've ever seen this one. Okay, that's the beginning of this. Okay, I get you. I just never saw it from the beginning. How come he didn't wear that to the he didn't wear that to the White House. I mean he didn't wear a suit obviously, because that's not why he rolls. He had to wear his his Ukrainian jersey with the Ukrainian logo on it because he's playing. He's playing for Team Ukraine, right rugby shirt. I can't really watch this. I'm looking away.
Speaker 17: A lot.
Speaker 1: Faces are so so so gay. Oh my god, this is a band. This is like the same guy that was grabbing his fake butt circles. The tall dude. You just dragged their butts on the ground like a dog scratching its ass. That's called v D. Guys. If if it's these dudes doing that, something was left in there that shouldn't have been. Yeah, Soli, this is the macho man super soldier of Ukraine. This is who Trump was just talking to. Actor. M h, do we need to do We don't need to do this for a full No, No we don't. This is this is plenty, we get it right. The dudes in heels, look at this, Look at this. This isn't how they're not trying to attract women. I'm just saying, m He's not even just like a sidekick. He's a ringleader of that ship. He's the main singer. Uh, all right, turbles. Oh that's great. All right, there said So I gotta see what Mike says. He he says they're so jew I need to white my taste. Why does auto correct you that I meant to say they're so gay? Ah, that was even a better joke. Oh good one, Mike, you went today, you won the internet.
Speaker 6: You saw that.
Speaker 1: Thanks reminded me I should put some of those up the bro the cat skateboard video was awesome. At the end, let me check to see if he's still not here. He's still not here. What's going on?
Speaker 19: Bro?
Speaker 1: I said, come on, well, I'm not posted again. Oh wait, I'll accidentally send him the heels one that might send a mixed message. You would think, right, like, what is Daniel trying to say to me by sending me this gay psychopath leader of a country? Because that's how it rolls in crazy world. We're just not gay enough. That's why we don't have, you know, positions of authority everybody, which means obviously you probably are more than likely the recipient if you're gonna get anywhere in life, which you know, it probably would just be a new deal breaker for hopefully most of us here. Uh no, that's sounds stupid. Let's just say here it is, and said, maybe he's getting his beer and his cigarette and yelling at his cats like I was earlier. There's the process, there's the whole process that goes on, all right. So since we have we have a request, we have request everyone, so we have to we have to do this now. Quiet some talking my profile okay, so you can step into the utter dimension with the utter limits. I changed my profile picture here. I got the old outer limits logo and put a translucent odder in the background. I have never in a year, I haven't been over seven hundred and ninety because soon as I do get close to eight hundred, I lose ten to fifteen followers every single time, which I think is just being throttled by Instagram. Nothing magic happens at it over eight hundred. It's just they're just dicks. Right once they have a distaste for your your content, they just try to keep you at wherever you're at, right, It doesn't matter where you're at, just keep.
Speaker 3: You right there.
Speaker 1: So oddly enough, my little experiment here is working some I oh you eight one eight for those of you out there who know who mister Bungle is. You'll get that reference eight hundred and eighteen followers eight one eight is also an ear you good in Itaa or is Italy somewhere in California? Yeah, it's Fernando San Fernando Value in Los Angeles Coni. Alright, so let's go here. Okay, you can still see that, thanks, sure. So I didn't even make this video like this. That's why I thought it was funny that they put this at the end of it. But there's all kinds I've put, like twenty six or something like that now, mostly just animal videos. And let's just take this one for instance, and show you where is it? This one right here? Nine hundred and eighty six likes That doesn't happen. That doesn't happen to me? Right, There's how many is I say, a few insights eleven and fifty four views eleven thousand, one hundred and fifty four views, all from non followers, mostly ninety nine point eight percent of them, okay, and then there's people obviously who watched it, apparently more than once, because it says accounts reached the hundred eight four hundred and sixty three but views eleven thousand. So I'm telling you, if you want to break the Internet, just do animal videos. Just do it, get a mass you're following, and then drop in the real stuff. Right hold on, I gotta make sure you're still on it. Okay, you are sweet? Hey, this is actually better than this is better than stream yard where it makes you like have to do things per each like URL. It's way better. Cool. So, I know they're not gonna listen to me, but I had asked Rumble Studios to make an option where you're off the screen completely when you're doing presenting something. But right now they only have the option where you're in the bottom left hand corner. There isn't even one that puts you in the bottom right hand corner up top and lah they don't. And if I'm not going straight from OBS as a place of as my as my broadcasting position, like if I'm not broadcasting from them, then you don't hear anything that's on OBS. Otherwise I'd just be able to change it and do it on you'll bes side. But I can't do that because for some reason, you guys can't hear my my video games when I play them, even though it's coming through does makes sense, but it's the way it is. Remember this, you know who this band is, right blur they I don't want to. I don't know if it's even anybody but the singer. But they kind of like morphed into the Gorillas, which weren't that great either.
Speaker 6: Comb my head, chack by it jump out jack.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a j.
Speaker 10: Oh at the.
Speaker 6: Time, I have a shawl on.
Speaker 1: Just said the end, it just throws out an Israel sucks. Oh that's great, all right. So now so now you know the formula, and now I know the formula, it actually works. I'm going back to YouTube building up my ah so much. It's so hard not to just like say anything real. But once you get the people there, it doesn't matter. Then you got the just have a channel for monetization, and that's it just ads or whatever the hell that YouTube just gives you stuff after you get huge. It's the weirdest things, like they don't even these these ones that my daughter watches, they don't have commercial breaks, but they're getting anything they get like twenty four twenty four million views, Like oh, it's only been out for like an hour. Oh wait, wait till tomorrow when it's got one hundred million views.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 1: By the way, they're all like usually made through Disney, Like they have this little group that's the Disney fan like the YouTube family channels, and they all get edited pretty much in the same building. And it's all these different families, rich people in La mostly, so it's the La side of Disney, not Florida. Alright, butt circles. Something laughed at at Gerbils, Yes, probably something. As soon as you said you Rubio had some videos at a bathtub at a gay rave too. Now I'm good. I think I think we've got enough bullshit vic entertainment. Yes, that's correct. They are discussing creatures. All that bullshit aerosol you filmed the other day showed up on my doorstep hours later. You mean like you had it at your house too? Yes, yes, the odds absolutely fumble. Yeah, a fumble or crumble because it's shit's fallen apart, right.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Josh made this.
Speaker 10: This uh.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Analysis? Is this observation a couple of years ago that Rumble wasn't created by people who thought it was going to get that very big. So not only did they not have the same people who wrote the code originally to be even part of it anymore. And then you know you have changing canswer this and that and the other thing. But so there's continuity issues and then there's like the whole like patching. So this thing crashes a lot and malfunctions for no good reason for a site that's not even a fraction of what YouTube is, right, Like, I think I think the maybe the max amount of viewers on Rumble as like seven or eight million versus like billions on YouTube, right, because that's the that's the googlement right there, the Google mint you see what I'm saying there, like government. Yeah, and they even call themselves alphabet just to twist a knife and the people like you and you're going do do do do you see?
Speaker 7: Do you see?
Speaker 1: And they're like, ah, you fucking conspiracy theorists alphabet agencies? Yeah, yes, yes, and they Oh, by the way, for those of you who did not hear to last, I had my last video deleted. Hey what's up?
Speaker 2: Burned?
Speaker 1: Before reading and John Harrington and Dave hello everybody, Yeah, right, all right, right, right, so let's get into the reading.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I've postponed this long enough. There might be a musical introduder too, because as I've got people moving around the house now, we might have to do a cafe video. Not over very long though. Oh I forgot to show you that too earlier. They weren't popping up when I was pressing the butt. So that's the that's the new logo. That's it's it's still a Ballbusters channel on on Instagram, but I just threw that in there instead of the weightlifting thing. And I'm going to change I think my daughter's my daughter and my channel where it's a lot of our fun family videos. I think it's going to be. I think it's just going to change the name to Auto Limits, acting like nothing ever happened, changed the actual name of it, and then change the picture and just continue to put the same stuff on there. But it then also a ton of animal of videos. And hey, if it's just a running in the background, you know, I'll take some money back from from Google. Sounds good to me if that's if it works out that way, sure, why not? Why not? But don't steal my idea. I'm trademarking it. The Outter Limits step into an odder dimension, just like the other one was called Disguise the limits. I have this problem with puns in clever words. Maybe I read my book and you and you encountered the trash ki Nazis, you'll understand what I mean. No, how you do that? All right, let's get to the appendix first. Yes, last things. First, he does a lot of listing, which is finally great if you're I don't know, a Cubert. I'm not a Cubert. So it gets a little tedious at times, but it's good to see all the connections though, So there is there is a there is good stuff about it. But when you just hear raytheon marian Nelderman, head of Legal Division and lacp uh, you know, advice advice at the Council of Martin Luther King Foundation, eleanor Roosevelt Institute Alien. You know, it just goes on and on, and these are just lists. It's like, these are the people involved in this foundation, and then this is what they're also affiliated with, the Passador of NATO. It's interesting to see how all these same people and all these same institutions all work together because they're all the same thing. But they're just proxies for what the one thing, which is Bank of England, Jews, right, and they're death cult of killing everyone else. And they even wrote a book to tell you that that's supposed to happen, so that you'll go along with it and not fight too hard and even help them along the way, because that's supposed to do something for your Uh you're the part that they wrote in for you afterward to follow, right, Hey, we got to give them a savior. Yeah, I don't want to do that. We hate these people, Yeah, okay, so let's torture them miserably, and then we'll put them on a cross as a symbol for the rest of eternity, so that he's always shown there in his worst possible day and then theylli eat it all up. Yeah, okay, I guess we can do that. Let's make them, Let's make them the uh quintessential martyrs, so that they will just happily flop like fish to the ground and die for us whenever we call upon it and say it has something to do with protecting Israel. All right, All right, fist bump, where's the appendix start? Come on, Jesus John's I guess it was a shorter appendix, and I thought, did I pass it? See this doesn't help me over here, because there's no there's no chapters. It's a it wasn't we met it that way to tell you? Come on, have a stock. No, this has got to be it. I must have gone past it. Hold on, I must be up here. It's when you go to scroll it, it moves too fast for your eyeballs to catch it. I hope I didn't know. I'm just going back and forth now all over the same shit that suck. Come on, where's the appendix? Put it in different writing, different fonts, so you can tell the difference between that and the rest of the book. Son of a son of a bitch, son of us son?
Speaker 21: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay? Here, how about we just go by word. You're not gonna help me in here? No results. Yeah see, it's not even searching right, go away, all right, hold on, it can't be this far up. All right, you're right. Let me do this. You're making me do it. If we can do it, I'm gonna find the actual patient in a different manner by going to my read era, and then I'm from there I'll find out where this motherficker starts. Let's see, the rule of the rule of order is chapter nine, and that's at two seventy six, So that's two eighty where's the appendix? Then? I thought the appendix was way longer than kem on kids. Hm hmm, No, that's the Index's what the hell did Uh boy? I didn't. I didn't imagine. I did not imagine it. I really did see the appendix there, and that was appendix one. There was no appendix two. It just said appendix one. And then there was that summary that was actually beautifully put together so that I didn't have to go through the whole damn thing. Oh okay, all right, I got you. It's on page two seventy one. Cool, But two seventy one there were there see this and says two forty six, and this is two thirty three, So let's try to eighty yesh two, let's do that.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, cool, I got pretty close. All right, Here we go, Here we go a little bit of a air all right, after gaining control of the national government the Rockefeller Foundation. This is on page two eighty three, by page, not by page number, but by their numbers, because obviously the blank pages and the Roman numeral pages aren't counted into the totlevel. So after gaining control of the national government, the Rockefeller Foundation moved to seize control of state legislatures. The move began in Colorado, where the Rockefellers had perpetrated the infamous Ludlow massacre of workers at the Colorado Fuel and Iron Plant. They're Colorado Fuel an Iron Plant. State Senator Henry Wilcott Toll, a Denver lawyer and graduate of Harvard Law School, spearheaded the organization of the American Legislatures Legislators Association in nineteen twenty five. Time, as in the magazine April twenty seventh of nineteen thirty six, noted that Toll in nineteen thirty got financial aid from the Spellman Rockefeller Fund and moved the organization to the campus of Rockefellers University of Chicago. Rockefellers University of Chicago, Chicago is a huge hub for these comebacks. Time noted, I mean, look, look who came out of that, a freaking Lincoln. Time noted today the capital of the U and Barrocker. Today the capital of the US is still in Washington. But so far as the states individually have any point of contact is mister Tole's office building in Chicago. Presently Rockefeller money is to erect a five hundred thousand dollars building on Remember this is nineteen thirty, so five hundred thousand dollars is a shit town building on Chicago is midway to house these secretariats, a sort of League of Nations palace for the local governments of the forty eight states. Forty eight states, that's interesting. This became the Council of State Governments at thirteen thirteen oh Mockingbird Lane, sixtieth Street, Chicago, from which addressed the Rockefeller Foundation controlled the state legislators late slatuers and ram roded. They like the ramrod things, don't. They link link their programs through mostly unsuspecting state bodies. So this is how they crush you and destroy and terrorform you at the municipality level. Right, they're in every small town, these oyvase or they're representatives by proxy, making everything liberal and stupid and gay and disarmed and retarded and woke and poisoning your schools. That's what they have to do. They have to destroy us, while when we're young, destroy the youth. They are targeting them. That's not As a parent, we should not be putting up with even a hint of that. For the second, even if someone suggests or thought about that in their minds, they should be turned into kool aid. I'm not talking chopped into pieces. I'm turned into goddamn liquid. They should be liquefied just for even contemplating what they do to children. In these we have sick, fucked up parents who are telling, who are play acting or projecting through their own children, like the it's one thing you better pray that your mom just wanted to be a cheerleader and she wants you to go into a cheerleading rather than she wanted to be a boy. And now she's going to make her daughter into one or or her boy into a girl and live vicariously through that sick fucking ritual when they're not even of age yet mutilating and you imagine your parent being the one that's influencing you. When you're a child, all you want to do when it's a healthy relationship is to please your family. Please your parents, right, make them proud of you. Hey look mom, That's why that's why you say, hey look mom or dad, look what I'd made. Look what I did. You're looking for that reinforcement. Right now, imagine a demon in the position of your mother or your father, and they're a goal for you is mutilation and its gender destruction and completely put in and put you in a position where you're more than likely going to kill yourself and you're going to live a horrible, miserable life in the most unnatural way possible. All the while you'll be told that this is what you want because we said so. And then it's going to be reinforced by your school and all the other freaking political activists around you and on TV and in the movies and the music. It's not the child's fault that this shit happens. Time also noted that Toll's plans were approved by a principal character in this story, Frederick A. Delano, as in, you know Frankly Delano Roosevelt, that's his uncle. Yeah, his sentiment. His sentiments were echoed with approval by Franklin Roosevelt's uncle, Frederick A. Delano or Delano, who, as chairman of the President's Committee on National Resources, was there to land his advice. Thus we have the founder of the Brookings Institution guiding guiding foundation control of the state legislatures. The Council of State Governments has now moved to Lexington, Kentucky, where it presently comp comprises the Conference of Chief Justices. Awesome Conference of State Court Administrators. So this is how you get your You know, there's no justice unless you're the criminal aspects of life, or let's just see how many times we can stretch this constitution and tear it up and piss on it. Oh, you're right, silly boy. Your property now you don't have rights. And the National Associations of Attorney Generals, Secretaries of state and state auditors, state purchasing offices, Lieutenant governors. This is what foundations mess with that are controlled by Rockefeller, rothschild money, and state legislators, the governors of the fifty states. Now, remember what I told you, We were already taken over. They just don't let us know that because they're using us to bulldoze other countries into submission. But they're almost done. So now they're addressed. They're focusing on us. Plus, they wanted that slow erosion, Marxist erosion of our values because it's more torturous for us to go through that way. It's not a quick death. And neither will be the starvation that comes next. The governors of the fifty States comprise the membership of the Council of State Governments. All right, Jeff and I the rule of the order. And behold that evening tied trouble, and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. I Isaiah. Yeah, five men rule the world. This council of five consists of Barren Guy, the Rothschild. This is dated, okay, Evelyn de Rothschild dead, George Pratt Schultz, Robert Russa from Bush's family firm of Brown Brothers Harriman. By the way, I have the misfortune of encountering a Brown and uh, yeah, well maybe we'll talk about that sometimes, very very interesting, how they utilize the law and abuse it, abuse of their yeah, having the fact that their lawyers and that they can't be touched because they're affiliated with these people who are deeply embedded into just the world order. But I mean, like literally into into this fucking cult, this Radschild. Money is what keeps them. Yeah, it's just you' if there was there was no way for me to even know just how fuck that would have been, or you know, how hopeless it would be to try to argue my way out of it. But I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy part. I mean, because there was nothing for them to go off of. But they tried. They tried to screw with me, and they did in a way, I mean kind of in a big way. But uh, let's just say the accusations were meaningless and they disappeared, and I proved it so in one vacancy at this writing. In the past several years, members of the Council who have died include Avril Harriman, who, by the way, I don't know why they don't say in this book, but they say it in one of his other books. He stood in for He flew to Russia and stood in for Stalin while he was having his baby nervous breakdown when Germany was putting pressure on him, you know, before the before the magic gew engineering freeze that stopped their advance, the supernatural whatever ritual they did to get the the storm god to intervene or technology. Lord Victor, I swear, I swear there's there was something something unnatural about that event, Lord Victor Rothschild or even the accounts in the in the hell helstorm of these soldiers saying, it was as if the Soviets were you, No, it wasn't even say It was as if they said, like I think they said it like this, they were coming out of the ground. Then they wouldn't stop. It was like it was like you know, now modern times, you're talking about a video game that has what they call respawn or a spawn, right, and until you break the thing, more bad guys come out of it.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: In the past several years, members of the Council who have died include Everrol Harriman, Lord Victor Rothschild and Prince there Ound Texas of Regionsburg, Germany. None of them hold public office, but they choose who shall hold office in the nations. These five men comprise the apex of the pyramid of power in the world Order. Now, maybe all those names are irrelevant, but the last names aren't, he says. We may ask why should there be a world order? Is it not sufficient to hold absolute power in a single nation or in a group of nations? The answer is no, because of the nature of international travel, international trade, and international finance, all stuff that they created, right, because everybody is self sufficient, but they made us codependent. I had it on whether or notther right. And it doesn't help that you move everybody's you know, factories and everything else overseas with this NAFTA and GAT stuff. So now they're using slave labor to make prices cheaper, which means everything else has to go that route too, because American wages for their workers means the product that they're going to produce is always going to cost some more, so they're not even able to compete. Might be better quality, but still you're buying American to go up. And if you try to use those ingredients to build something for your own business and then sell it, you're you're always going to be priced out. So like communism does, it makes everything of worse and worse quality and less and less inspired. Look at vehicles, we may ask, why should there be a world order? Yeah, I said that da da da da da, whereas I. International travel requires that a person may travel in peace from one nation to another without being molested. Excepting cases of anarchy, revolution, or war, this requirement can usually be met. International trade requires that traders of one nation can go to another nation, transact their business, and return with their goods or their profits. This requirement is too usually met. If not, the offended nation can exercise military force, as Great Britain did in its Opium Wars in it It is the third requirement international finance, which called into being the world order. In earlier days, when international trade consisted of consisted of barter, there'll be one chicken mite payment in well, what the fuck payment in gold or silver, or piracy the seizure of goods by force. There was no need for a world arbiter to deter determine the value of instruments of trade, as in gold standard or paper that we're pretending has some value because at one time they were saying that they were certificates for gold.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The development of paper, money, stocks, bonds, acceptances, and other negotiable instruments necessitated a power able to exercise influence anywhere in the world to declare that a piece of paper represented one billion dollars in real wealth, or even one dollar in real wealth. An entry on a computer flash from London to New York states that someone owes five billion dollars to someone else. Without genuine power backing, no such sum could ever be collected. He'd be like, fuck, you right, regardless of the factuality or morality of the debt. As anyone in the mafia can tell you, you don't collect unless you are willing to break legs. The world order is always prepared to break legs, and break them they do by the millions. See how this uh that that earlier clip about the gold, it's starting to come back there. And when you realize what a silly game we play, and why we allow ourselves to live in a world of scarcity when we have all the power in the world to not do that, Germany got up on its got off offense back and stood proudly without having any gold. What would have happened to the earliest settlers in America if that, if they had done sorry, What would have happened to the earliest settlers in America if they had gone to the Indians and said, give us your goods and the deeds to your homes and lands. In return, we will give you this beautifully printed piece of paper. The Indians would and did attack them. If the settlers arrived with an army led by Pizarro or Cortes Guistadori also Jews like a Costio Cortez Sephardic jew They took the lands without a piece of paper, Yes, because there's everybody's dead on top of it when they were done. The world Order rules with its pieces of paper. The ruled order rules, with its pieces of paper. This is why contracts are so important to these fuckers, and law and legalese and only little ins and outs right, loophole this and bullshit that. Hey, we can write it so that it means this now. But all we need is our buddies in the courtroom on the judges bench to reinterpret it to fit our needs and desires and goal in this particular case. And so it goes. The world Order rules with its pieces of paper. That force may be disguised by various subterfuges as international agreements, associations, or other camouflage, but its base is always force. The World Order rules through a simple technique, divide and conquer. Divide at empira. Every natural or unnatural division among people, every occasion for hatred or greed, is exploited and exacerbated to the limit. The polarization of racial and ethnic groups in the US is accelerated by a flood of government decrees originating in foundation hold on, let me check realquick. I gotta check Requick isn't here the fuck I gave them the thing? Oh boy, they say let's do it and then go to sleep.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What happened there, all right, Well there's no stuff on yet where were Every natural or unnatural division among people, every occasion for hatred or greed is exploited and exacerbated to the limit. Right, The fight and conquer is not a Roman thing. It was happening in Rome because there was another element there, right. And also when you go back to what we were talking about before with the British Eta, the word rom was another word for these eating lights, which would make them part of that cult. And they weren't the serpent part of the cult. They were the other section of the cult called the wolf. That was are the ones that were the adherence to the serpent Pharmakia, the side of the colt, which was like the leadership, right, they were the the enforcers. They were the the warriors that went to battle wearing their and or wolf skins. And that's why they're that was the wolf totem right.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: But Oive and their ove followers, right, regardless if they are there. Back then, they were just a cult and they had a multitude of people of different ethnicities. Right all of a sudden, there was a Judaeism and a Jew. But it is interesting that Cappadocia and Kars Shemish were the two places that a lot of the ship went down between them and the Goths, because that's in Turkey, and you have the Ashkenazi Turks. So maybe there's something to the core group of them more active and more powerful, and you know, the leadership might might be all of a similar ethnicity, I guess, but it doesn't mean that those who call themselves Jews these days have anything to do with the same blood or you know, it's a little bit more murky now, whereas the Ashkenazi will still be Ashkenazi, but there's other people who will be just as Jewy as they are and not be of the same background. The polarization of racial and ethics. The polarization of racial and ethnic groups in the US is accelerated by a flood of government decrees originating in foundation studies, which are designed solely to set American against American. It is only in this way can the world order maintain its grip on the daily lives of the people. Yeah, he hadn't been. This was written before mass flooding of immigration. Apparently. The World Order also rules by the principle of nineteen eighty four no groups of two or more people are allowed to gather in the World Order has a representative president. Let me tell you this. They don't have to be They don't have to make themselves known. They don't have to be a loust person in the room. They don't have to draw attention, they don't have to ask questions. They just can observe. And now let me tell you this. Keep this in mind with any of your interactions, because it's not that hard and it's not that crazy to think that, oh, they would never waste the resources. Just like they have people who are what they call it a crisis actors, and they put a ad out. It's not hard for them to find cheap labor to keep tabs on you. And if there's anything of interest there, then they can always step up the game with how they how they handle your your file. If you will, if you start a club of dandelion fanciers, the Order will send someone who will quietly help, sorry, who will be quietly helpful of taking the front position, and who will offer to pay the rent of a meeting place or the printing of the minutes. In more radical groups, the orders representative will be the first to suggest dynamiting a building, assassinating an official, or other violent action. All these so called white supremacists out there who are fucking up American nationalism or NS or American nationalism by playing the stereotype of skinhead total agents or put on by people who are the very antithesis of what they say that they stand for. So yes, the ADL and nieghbor ethnolist leadershit Jews do fund groups that are supposed to hate Chews, and they do this through military intelligence programs and all kinds of stuff. They create cults to do all kinds of stuff. So this like seven sixty four and this you know, order of nine angle shit. Obviously, none of these people who follow these things have any idea what national social was really about. And we went over this, and this is why we had our video that i uh, you know, presentation that took place of me reading the World Order last episode. We had instead listen to what national socialism really was and what Germany was really about and how they weren't a bunch of fucking scumbags and they weren't you know, hating on everybody like like these people. It's like if if all you have is your impression of something that was given to you by people who read books for you quote unquote, or are just giving this impression you never looked any deeper. Would you really start a religion or a cult or a group not being sure at all about the details of it? That to me either just screams the condition of mankind or the or the lowest low of the low idiots of mankind to not want to at least understand who they think they're emulating. Yeah, that's not it's not important to understand who we're emulating. We have a core idea, we got, we got, we got a feeling for what it meant. Why are you fucking kidding me? And then you have and it's like nobody ever stops and said, this isn't even what they were about. Why, oh no, no, no, now it's neo. Now it's neo Nazi. They will They never called themselves idiots either, So why are you calling yourself a Nazi? Because that's literally what it meant dumb skull idiot. It's country bumpkin retard. So were the neo retards.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: If the National Socialists saw these people who were acting like this, you know, doing burpies and punching, freaking and blah blah, fucking skinhead bullshit dressing like Cholos. I never understood the solo part, like why are you dressing like cholos? But whatever, it's hard to tell them apart they would get their assets handed to them by respectable, dignified, noble, integral, well disciplined National Socialists would stop these fucking pieces of garbage into the ground. So all these people who carry on like retards and put you know, cause shame to themselves and to a truly honest movement of just Hey, let's we're Americans here. We love our culture, we love what we do, we love our families. We want to keep them that way, and we want our traditions and our values to maintain without being stomped all over by every other fucking perversion that these pieces of shit try to throw at us. There's nothing wrong with that, there's something wrong with not preserving that. That's crazy. We'll get into why they why psychology itself was created, and psychiatry itself was created to dismantle all other ideologies except for theirs. It was it's not a science, it's all bullshit. So if you're not a Jew and you have a strong nationalist feelings, then it's a disorder. It's a mental condition. If you feel patriotic and you're not a Jew feeling patriotic about Israel then or or or patriotic in your you know, a Soviet living in Soviet Russia, if you're if you're if you're a patriot of something else, and it's a mental disorder, and then they put you away. That's how they get rid of their dissidence. So let's get back to the Dandelion Club and think about this, and think about anybody who just pops into your world. Yeah, it's just at random, right, take them for you know, keeping at a distance to understand it's they don't have to even do anything that's you would. It's telling you even if you don't think you're all that special, it happens, and it just doesn't come down from the top. It's just it's not that it's not that uh ominous, but people keeps habs on all kinds of things, and even if you call it something's benign like dandelion Fanciers groups to talk, and that's the part that they want to be involved in the conversation with, or at least listening in on. But now they have your phones, they probably don't need to send it anybody in the flesh unless they're trying to influence you, and they could probably just do that with Google ads. Hey, thermite is on sale. Oh interesting. Let's say the international terrorism of the Communist Party originated in a small group of German and French working men in Paris dedicated to quiet reading and discussion. Listen to this. The international terrorism of the Communist Party originated in a small club of German and French workingmen in Paris dedicated to quiet reading and discussion until Carl Marx joined. It was then converted into a revolutionary group. Here's the problem. Why was everybody's head so fucking soft that they let that guy take over the group like that? This one example explains the Order's determination to allow no group, however insignificant, to remain unmonitored. So this is what happens. You get a Carl in there, but then you get a Carl and some other dude who's there unbeknownt to everyone as one of Carl's friends, who's going to back him up, and when he says something in a meeting, so now it sounds like Carl's gaining traction, even though it's a it's all contrived, right, he's the plant. It's like when you see that guy with the follow the queen and someone comes up and they win twenty bucks from him, and you're like, oh, that's easy, and then you lose your ass because that guy who went up in one twenty bucks, he's working with the other guy. He wants people to see that it's that number one people are pay playing, and that it's paying out. It's part of the grift. This one example explains how explains the Order's determination to allow no group, however insignificant, to remain unmonitored. The World Order adopted the Hegelian dialectic, a dialectic of materialism which regards the world as power and the world as reality. It denies all other powers and all other realities. It functions on the principles of thesis, anti thesis, and synthesis, which results when the thesis and anti thesis are thrown against each other for a predetermined outcome. Thus the world order organizes and finances Jewish groups. So here's an example of what we're seeing in front of us two, the exactly the ah, the retardedly insane, over the top even let's talk about the gender thing for minute, right, how it infiltrated sports with the wrong people, the wrong people playing the sports seeing if you know what I mean, and just everything else, all the other the perversions with the bathrooms and all that, like, it was so far that direction, because you're still losing ground. If you go and come back to center a few steps, there's still so many steps away from center. Again, let's say center is normal, right, or rational thinking human beings. They went all the way over here, and then they walk it back like three steps, but there are still ten steps back to zero. So this is where they wanted to be the whole time. They pushed this far, knowing that they had to give something back, but they weren't even interested in that far. They wanted to be here maybe and then later on because since they're already here, they're gonna push even farther than that, and then they'll come back to this then they'll then you'll have everybody's gonna call them maps instead of fucking pedophiles, right, and then they're going to push a little further, and on, so on and so on. Thus the world order organizes and finances Jewish groups. It then organizes and finances anti Jewish groups. What was I saying? And then they do so. And then now that they are representing what the stupid public thinks is national socialism or being a Nazi, and then they go off and they do stupid, disrectbutable things too. They do that on purpose to disgrace the idea, not themselves, but the idea and the perception people have of that idea. So the idea being strong family bond, you know, restoration of culture, you know, patriotism, pride in your in your ethnicity and your in your heritage, and and you know, wanting to maintain your country without giving it away to other countries and without having it terror form and take away all your rights. That is now now you see a bunch of people go out and throwing maltov cocktails and starting fires and beating people up in the streets, and all of a sudden they have the seven six four cult you know, bullying children online, getting them to commit suicide, and you know, doing sometimes a blackmail and stuff like that to lure them into all kinds of sexual you know things that there is no way anybody who knows anything about national socialism would ever think that that was part of it. But that's not the point. The point is that public is stupid. And if they already think that Nazi means murder or you know, national Socialists means killer, psychopath from the past, and then they see a guy with a skinhead, say, with an armband on, and he's going off and doing horrible things, and you find out that they're running a pedophile ring and killing children and sacrificing them to some god, some odin God. Then guess what that just re establishes and reemphasizes in the minds of people to never look any nearer, anywhere near what really happened in Germany. Never look at the heroes, continue to keep them, continue to praise your your your your slave masters, and hate your heroes, and stay even further in the dark than than you were before. And if you tell me that that's not something that would be an incentive for the world order to do because if you're questioning whether or not these cults ever since the four pie processed church scientology, any of that crap, any of the stuff that was the Manson family all the way up to the or nine angles having the German theme to it, but also in the in the most not fucked up way, because they're killing people and doing all kinds of six shit and it's odenite and all this otter crap over the seven six four or seven four six I don't remember that are that are you know? Child trafficking and doing this other shit. If you think that any of that has anything to do, it's it's it's so far beyond it's the exactly opposite, right, it is the antithesis of it. But this is the impression that they're leaving. If you don't think that those are agencies, well, why wouldn't agencies want to do that? If the if their goal is to undermine and keep people from ever even contemplating having patriotic nationalist ideas again, and then and then they'll just they'll they'll serve that need instead with a fucking guy who's completely a judas got named Trump, who's already bought and paid for or whatever enslaved to. I don't know, or maybe he's one of them in a much higher level than we know. Maybe he calls shots, but fuck, we don't know. I doubt it, but I mean he was groomed di ray Cone. We did some work because they cannibalize each other to you know, taking down some Jews. But don't you think that that was kind of like planned ahead of time, even if the Rosenburghs or whoever the hell they were didn't know that, or Rosenbomb whatever it was, didn't know that that was part of the plan. Like either they didn't actually get killed and they just went off somewhere and they we were told that they were killed or they were always going to be part of that, because then that shows that we stopped something that happened. But the thing that actually still happened was they got the information for the atomic bomb, right, they got the information, so that already happened, regardless of what you do after the fact, that that was allowed to happen, and then the punishment came, but the transfer of the information still occurred. Now knowing that we were already under control and both sides were controlled by the same thing that was all parlor trick, and that was all surface stuff, so that it could be explained away why they had the information in the first place. They were probably working with them the whole time, but they were probably on the same page at the same time on both sides with this information on how to build this thing. What they need to show people is that it's not all connected. So here's a couple of people. Here's a couple, actual and actual couple male, you know, husband and wife, who steal a bunch of information and bring it to Russia. Let's go kill them, show that we did something, Show that there's accountability for your actions. But the end result is the same. They still have the information, right, and then Roy Cohen is a guy who wants the wife to be hung to's. It is wrestling, it is WWF. So thus the World Order organizes finances and finances Jewish groups. It then organizes and finances anti Jewish groups. It organizes for the benefit of the Jewish groups, so that the Jewish groups can say we have anti Semitism. Because people don't do that shit unless they're constantly being antagonized by them. That's why this this releases of information about them recently and it's okay to talk about it. It's all part of the game. It's all part of the game for people to be able to feel comfortable speaking that way, because these anti Semitism laws are right around the corner, and it gives the government excuse to start ripping people out of their homes. So you're walking into the trap. Oh, if that guy's saying it and he's out in public, I should be able to comment something about it, too, right. No, No, that guy is one of their people saying a bunch of crazy shit, but it's one hundred percent true, which entices you more to agree with them. But it's your agreement to it that puts you on the fucking list. It's not that guy who they've put there to influence you to put to comment in the first place. He's not going anywhere. He's he's one of the he's one of the Judas Goes. He's one of the pie pipers of the apocalypse. It's too Peters. It is not necessary for the order to throw these groups against each other. They seek each other out like heat seeking missiles and try to destroy each other. Also, most of them are not they don't have the the they're they're not. They don't how you say they're defanged and declaude, it's only a surface perception that they're even at odds with each other. Right, By controlling the size and resources of each group. And then this is how I know because in those groups, if somebody real actually shows up in Joy and they want to do something radical that's not part of the plan, they'll pull the reins back on them. Easy boy. It is not unnecessary for the Order to throw the egg. Okay, we sorry. By controlling the size and resources of each group, the World Order can always determine the outcome. That's how they do with the wars. Right fund fund fund Okay, well, if we stop their funding and funfunding the other side, hey guess who wins. And this technique, members of the World Order are often identified with one side or the other. And that's why people need to not get so upset and freaked out and confused by because it's easy to be confused. Well, Prescott Busch was funding the Nazis, the National Socialists, not the fucking Nazis, and that must mean he's wait, does that mean we have to think that because now we know about Germany? Does that mean that these banks were good.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: They need to get them battle ready. They need to put put them in a position to be able to kill each other off. Because the end goal, the main goal here is to get people killing each other in a wartime, capitalize on a hardcore and then eliminate and have an excuse and a reason to eliminate those who they intended to eliminate, even if they were funding them in the beginning. Right, No, it wasn't. It wasn't because wha that means we have to consider that it was part of them. No, no, it would be surprising if you're, you know, standing on your principles and then you have people from another country who have the ability to help you and you don't take it, or you know, you think to yourself, wow, I've inspired them to and they see they see, they see the the noble, the noble of my actions. You know, they don't You don't think. You always think, well, maybe they should, but what do they you know, what's what's the catch? What's it for? Why do you want us to succeed?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is the big game here?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It is in this technique. Members of the world order are often identified with one side or the other or both. John Foster Dulas arranged financing for Hitler see but he was never a national socialist. There, mister Eustace mullins, he makes a couple of mistakes in his general idea of how the World War two goes down. David Rockefeller maybe cheered in his Moscow in Moscow, but he is not a communist. The fuck they are. Yeah, they are that to so you know, Dulas was definitely a communist, and so was Rockefeller. Don't say he's not a communist. However, the order always turns up on the winning side. The distinguishing trait of a member of the World Order, although it may not be admitted, is that he does not believe in anything but the world Order. Another distinguishing trait is his absolute contempt for anyone who actually believes listen to this. Another distinguishing trait is his absolute contempt. So think about anybody in the higher higher ups these and then we'll get into why druidic does actually apply and why it has nothing to do with goth when you think of that, because these people taught them this sourcery in the first place and corrupted our ancestors. But anyway, it is Druidic in nature, and it has nothing to do with Odin and has to do with Wodin. And they're fucking sick cult that I keep telling you about from five thousand years ago. But they have to screwed our heads up and say it's thor Odin. Yeah, Oiden's all this with the one eye and the crow, and no, that was all the wrong guy they're talking about, the wrong fucking guy. Thor was Odin was one of ours, was the guy who stomped their shit to the ground, right, It's not anyway, let's get back to this. Too many things to go off on changent with. A distinguished trade of a member of the world of although they may not be may not be admitted, is that they does not believe in anything but the world order. Another distinguishing trait is his absolute contempt for anyone who actually believes in the attendants of Communism, Zionism, Christianity, or any nation start again. Another distinguishing trait is his absolute contempt for anyone who actually believes in the tenants of Communism, Zionism, Christianity. He could say Judaism too, because it's true, or any national, religious or fraternal group other, although the Order has members in controlling positions in all these groups. If you are a sincere Christian, Zionist, Muslim Freemason, the World Order regards you as a moron unworthy of respect. You can and will be used, but you will never be respected. It has taken centuries of patient effort for the World Order to attain the power it exercises today. And what I was going into because when you get to the top of this stuff, it's not just let's make money, let's afflick with the good, and is not that these are six sick, dark fucking cult practitioners black magic. That's why I brought the Druidic thing back. Those people at the very top they know of a certain energy that they can tap into and have it do its bidding, or they do its bidding. I don't know, and for favors, I don't know how it works. But they're messing with dark magic. They've lost their soul, their spark is given up into this fucking thing right.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: They have envy, hatred, jealousy for those of us who still have the ability to connect with the benevolent creator. They've lost that long ago. It's many, many generations. They're just fucked right. They are the parasites. The parasites have to eat feet off us. Now they're the vampires. But they hate anybody who believes in the bullshit that they have created for people to believe, because that's how stupid they think you are. If they actually if you actually buy it, then you're just a fucking idiot. So that's where they're standing. What does that mean? That means if you believe in the Old Testament, They're like, yeah, just like I say, they fucking wrote it, you know. Oh, so the liars lieing, the liars who lie about everything else, didn't lie this time. Sure, they gave us three flavors of Abrahamic religion, which is all the Saturn cult and the Saturn coat would be closer to what they actually do practice. And if you get if we ever understood what the actual serpent Wolf cult of the Edenites did in a more you know, specific detail, that would probably be closer to what that you actually practiced now. But obviously there's a lot of child sacrifice involved, there's a lot of eating a flesh, there's a lot of murder, there's murder for the sake of murder. They kill their own sometimes just because it looks good on the surface, to throw people off the trail, not necessarily because he did anything wrong. It could be at random, because evil is chaos. It could be any there's actually no doesn't need to be reason. And that's why it's interesting that the tattoo on I don't know if Depp has it, but they have two different matching tattoos. He has matching tattoo with echos, but he also Damian eckles. But he also has two matching tattoos with Marilyn Manson, and one of them, I believe, is the one that says no reason. And it's not like and and and Their joke was when people ask us why we have matching tattoos, we say no reason. No, that's not it, because hell, just like in Apocalypse now, is the impossibility of reason. You can't reason with them. There is no reason. Now, think about that when you're when there's a victim child that they're torturing, there's no reason, there's no there's no there's no empathy. That's sick. You can and will be used, but you will never be respected if you believe in the stuff that they've put out there for your Christian Zionist or Muslim or Christian Zionist. But he didn't put Judaism in there, which he should have, because that's not really what they do either. That's just their excuse book, the book of excuses as to why we're better than you and why we get to do whatever whatever we would all any other rational human being would consider a horrible sin and crime against humanity. No, that's that's their excuse book. The Talmut is a book of excuses. The Old Testament is its own book of excuses. And then you have mystical excuses with the Kabbola and the desire to end the world, which works really well with Christian Zionists, right because of what de zion Ism. But the learning Kabbalah in action, it has taken centers, It has taken centuries of patient effort for the world order to attain the power it exercises today. Its origins as an international force go back to the Phoenician slave traders. Now I remember Phoenician is in the territory. There are two different types, and they never they never make this distinction. Those who came afterward that were living in the same area side on and all that other shit were Wait, the ones that were there before that that were actually the one They never called themselves Phoenicians. They never called themselves the red Ones. This is something that was added after the fact. But those people were Goths in the beginning. They weren't slave traders. So when they conflict the two, you started to think to yourself, Man, nobody in history, no matter how far your back you go, none of them are reputable. Right still, no, Stefan just double checking.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: He said something that maybe he had something to do.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, where was it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I wanted to shut off the email because I don't want to hear blasting in my ear anymore.
Speaker 3: That's what it was. I'm here, Hey, you're here. Oh I was muted the whole time. I was just listening.
Speaker 1: Oh I see. I went into this thing and says there's no there's no party, there's nobody. It says, you'r how do I get you in?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I don't know. Actually there is participants in the waiting room and said there was none. This messed up.
Speaker 3: Oh, well that's me. They are there, shadow bending me every which way.
Speaker 1: Maybe I gotta do like this?
Speaker 3: Uh du I don't have videos, so audio is enough. All right? Let me see.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why it's not letting me put you. I don't want just my big ass face in here. Let's see what's going on? Hold on this. This is the first time I've tried to bring someone in and it's not.
Speaker 3: What on rumble?
Speaker 1: Yeah, take your mute? Uh So how do I get you in?
Speaker 3: Donat?
Speaker 1: The waiting room is empty, participants are here, and I'm trying to click you in and and then not finding out. I'll figure out how to do it.
Speaker 3: But you can hear me, I can.
Speaker 1: I can hear you? Yeah, but I just don't see how to screens all right.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything I can do.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm this is so stupid. Okay, let me see if if I stop the screen share, does that help at all?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 1: It doesn't. I'm not sure what's going on. Can people hear steff on? Let me let me see when we go into the chat here and see people can hear you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Do me a favorite? Can't?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's yay Stephan something that they did?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, Jules, how you doing chaos magic? False perception? Oh yes, I'm just trying to figure out how to put Stephan in here, just as promote the moderator. I don't know how to put you in this thing, though, I'm trying to. I'm trying to drag you in there and still can't do it. M h, I don't get it. Why is this thing so stupid?
Speaker 3: Vegas says five by five, So we're good to go. We could just keep talking. Don't worry about dragging me in there.
Speaker 1: Stupid freaking head is in the way though. Just my it's just my head, like we.
Speaker 3: Are looking at you. Oh my god, I should say five head, five head? Yeah, what does that mean? You don't have a forehead? You've got a listing my hair a little bit, just a little insult to make your evening.
Speaker 1: Let's see. I still I still wish I knew what was.
Speaker 3: Going on here. You know what's going on? You're talking about the juice too much? Holy ship? You got a death wish? I know, right?
Speaker 20: I know?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, are you still yeah? I can still hear you. I'm just trying to figure out why I'm all it says as a copy link it doesn't give me an It's okay, we can just talk. It's fine. I'm just gonna mess around with it while we do this. Yes, I should promote you to moderator anyway.
Speaker 25: There.
Speaker 1: Now you're a moderator. That means what I think you can kick people out of the trap. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't wait to start kicking people out. Listen. I got another email from somebody or message that said that, yeah, Christopher is a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but that's me.
Speaker 3: You know, I have a hard time censoring people or kicking them off. I always like to give everybody a chance. But yeah, you were right last Sunday a little bit too much. So I'm gonna if it comes on tomorrow night, I'll put a damper on him a bit, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it was the it's not just along descriptions, but it's like the the assumption that he has that he has some rare and you know, unique knowledge that no one else could possibly have a come across except for him, And everybody says it's very it's very obnoxious, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that's old man Daniel. Yeah. Again, I deal with a few old men. Okay, Like I'm buddies to them because you know what, they're old. They have no family, they have no friends, they got no money. They live in a little fucking frozen shack somewhere in either northern Canada or northern fuck. Where's he from? Sweden?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And oh my god, and he's talking about Sweden like it's some this wonderful place. This is the other thing that was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is one of the most beat down places by the j E w S. Yeah, it's so oh my god. They were good with COVID for a little while. But that's about all you can say about it. Maybe because there's so many of the Jay's there that live there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: M h yeah, I know, so I feel bad for these guys. And hell, I'm the same way too.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: You get to a certain age and it's like, well, you don't have no importance left in the world, So yeah, you let them tell a couple extra stories whatever. Yeah, yeah, Lancy, that was funny, but I don't believe a word of a word of any of it. And it's just a little bit two stage come on every Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, everybody's just sitting there on couches and suddenly they all turn on the Zelenski, their little jew bag man, you know people you know. And the same thing with the when they released the Epstein.
Speaker 1: Files information like, oh well thanks, how many?
Speaker 3: I just laughed my eyes off? What to Somebody thought that the Jews were suddenly going to reveal themselves because we know all that was Masad operation, been in that for years. Oh you know, they raid riches and they found CDs. But excuse me, let me explain something. All the dirty videos were uploaded at the end of every day, and then the original hard drive was wiped clean and there's no see these of you know, Bill Clinton banging the little kids. That's already stored in a server in Tel Aviv. So you know when the FBI goes, oh look and oh we found all these tapes. Yeah right, you know, now they might have found those tapes, and if they did, it's only because Epstein was trying to hedge his bets and kept copies for himself. That could be because you know what, you think, the Jews don't fuck each other? Oh my god, oh yeah, it's a blood baths and the Yndagogue I'm not kidding. I'm not kidding. I was looking at the Do you want to hear a stupid story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just gonna throw in real quick. That's why they had to have ten ten, very obvious to anyone else who's not psychotic commandments, in order to like, hey, don't kill each other, because these people would if you didn't have some kind of commandment to them that yeah, yeah, and yeah, and then and then and then. Because they're they're the nature that they are, they're like, okay, well, you can't do all these horrible things to the stranger. The law of the stranger songs are not one of you. You can do it to them.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well I'll give you an example from my vast experience with the Jews. So I was teaching at the at the Summer Club, which was run by this alleged ex Israeli counter terrorism commando, you know, and he was doing a krab my guy and all that. Anyway, there's a whole different story. Listen with him. It's always a lie within a lie within a lie. It's hysterical. You know, you just got to sit back and see the whole the whole story unfold. So there was this Jewish woman that had signed up to the clubs. She was probably mid thirties, no, maybe early forties, and she recently had plastic surgery, you know, liposelection and breast and plants, and she had got divorced from her Jewish accountant husband. And quite frankly, she was a cougar. She was on the prowl and me at the time, I was, you know, a young thirties arian looking boy, martial arts instructor, you know. So, yeah, the juices came after me all the time. So she kind of flirted around a little bit, but you know, no thanks. One thing I found with the Jews there's an odd smell about them. It's sort of like it's a little bit like rancid butter. It's just a weird smile. So I don't like them any anyways.
Speaker 1: That's a good but some people say it smells like smells of cabbage.
Speaker 3: She came up to me one day and she says, listen, I need your help. I go, oh, for what she says, well, I need I need expert witness testimony, Jesus, I said, for what she says, well, if somebody punches you in the throat using their this you know, like a flat knuckle punch, right, like a leopard paw. She says, is that intended to kill? I said, well, yeah, pretty much if I were to punch you in the throat with you know, my first four knuckles. Yeah. She says, well, I need you to testify for me. And she says, yeah, like you fold your first knuckles back right, so it's flat. Let me see.
Speaker 1: Wait, so are you saying you're turning it up like that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, like you do like you do with the no no, no, the.
Speaker 3: Next knuckles up, the next knuckles up, all right, So which way shall we? Yeah? But your fist has to be flat with this, yeah, now curling your fingers no, not those fingers, the rest the other ones. But keep your hand, your fist flat.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't know, hold your hand out flat like yes.
Speaker 1: Like okay, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what they call leopard That exactly right. So well, yeah, you use that, you put them in the throat, that's pretty much gonna be pretty.
Speaker 1: Juill, said old Broccoli.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, so h oh, Well, she said, I gotta tell you the story, And I said, what's the story. She said, well, you know the rabbi. Yeah, yeah, I know the rabbi. This is like back then, I was like thirty three or something. The rabbi was about sixty seven. And I remember one time I walked in on the showers in the change room and the rabbi was in there because she was a member of the club. He was taking grab my gun and all that shit. And I thought, oh, that's weird. The rabbi is wearing a sweater in the shower. I thought, oh, this is some weird Jewish thing. They wear sweaters and the shower. He was wearing a gray sweater. No, that's how hairy he was. Oh my god, I thought he was wearing a sweater. He was so hairy. Yeah, that you know talk about you know, we have theories that they may have been descended from Neanderthal as well. He looked like in Neanderthal. I'm telling you, he looked like Henry Kissinger's what he looked like. Sweater. She says, well, I have I have a tribunal coming up with the rabbi. I said, what do you mean you know? She says, well, he seduced me.
Speaker 1: Sasquatch seduced her.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch the cougar. I said, wow, that's terrible. I said, so what happened? She says, well, I'm suing.
Speaker 1: Him of course. Of course, of course, convenient.
Speaker 3: Forty five year old Jewish to for say with her new silicon breasted plans.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, Tolly wasn't asking for totally not setting up the rabbi at all either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, running around like a cat and heat. Oh my god, she was so obvious, it was. It was pretty sad, you know, curling up to every every man in the whole club. You know, so the rabbi seduced their Holy shit, you got seduced by this fat, hairy old man that looks like Henry Kissinger in the wools sweater. Okay, And I said, so what happened? She says, So we went to the tribunal. Now here's the thing. The Jews settled disputes among themselves, and this could be any kind of law suits or business problems or whatever in this synagogue with three rabbis sitting as judges. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Really? So you think three rabbis are going to go against the rabbi.
Speaker 3: Well, they're they're they're no it's only Jews. Yeah, right, So she was a Jewish. The rabbi was a Jew, and then had three rabbis sitting as judges in this tribunal. So they would they would judge on these cases, and they would they would go there for all kinds of uh you know, disputes, any any place that you and me would go to small claims court, they would take it to the tribunal, the Jewish tribunal. Well, I didn't know all this, I do now.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that the three rabbis who are doing the the judging, if you will, would be more lean, more, would lean more toward helping the rother rabbi brother out unless she made her rounds. And she's had all four of them, who knows.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who knows? You don't know. Now you're starting to think like a Jew. Okay, she did all the rabbis. So anyways, so they're in the tribunal. This is so funny, and she's giving her testimony, and the rabbi's wife freaks out. She jumps over the desk, runs up to her and punches her in the throat, using that that fist uh huh. So then she collapses to the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm sure she she acted as much as she could on that hit too, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, overreacting. She collapses to the floor, and uh, somebody in the courtroom yelled the police are coming, and everybody ran out of there, knocking over tables and chairs. The rabbis went running. Everybody in the courtroom just went running because the police are coming. Like, talk about a guilty conscience, but you weren't allowed to have a tribunal or whatever.
Speaker 15: The cats.
Speaker 3: So she said, well, they all went running out of there. I said, so what he needed me for? She says, well, I'm going to charge her with attempted murder?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, Jesus, So now she's going to get assault no.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, the rabbi's wife, whom she seduced or he seduced her, God knows who. She's going to charge the rabbi's wife with attempted murder because she punched her in her throat using that fist formation, which is notorious for trying to kill people. So she says, would you help me, would you come and testify? Now here's me okay, no, I know the Jews by this time, right, First of all, I do not want to get involved in any of this shit. Ack that right, So I say, the one thing that will always stop at you in his tracks, and I say, absolutely, My expert testimony fee would be five hundred dollars. Nice. I didn't want to do this, so I said, expert testimony fee five hundred dollars. I never heard from her again. Simple, easy way to get out of it. But that just gives you an insight into how fucking crazy these people are. They're fucking whack chops. You know they got their secret star chambers.
Speaker 1: This isn't the same woman who prayed with a rabbi to have her her husband's plane crash, is it? No, that's another woman Jesus Christ. Oh yeah, get a ritual and now he's dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hired a warlock.
Speaker 2: What a warlock.
Speaker 3: It's a rabbi, but he's also a warlock. Said, what what do you mean a rabbi is a warlock? Oh no, he's a warlock. They paid him fifteen thousand dollars to put a curse on the husband of the Jewish that was suing him, and thanks goodness, his aircraft crashed and killed all one hundred and forty one on board.
Speaker 1: Isn't that great? I think the Warlock might have just worked from a side and he's like, yeah, it just looks an screw there.
Speaker 3: And I think the warlock overdue it because you not only killed your Jewish husband, but he killed one hundred and forty innocent people. Well great, yeah.
Speaker 1: According to jew No, he's innocent unless they're other Jews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and unless they're in a divorce court, in which case it's perfectly okay to put a curse on him.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's it's weird. It's it's so weird these people.
Speaker 1: And then and then, so I've figured out that it's actually just because they're glitch it's glitched out. I met, I have it set up the right way, because it's even moving the the live chat to the bottom as if you were on here. So it's just not picking it up because it's it's just this thing is probably like a beta or something. It has has issues. Sometimes it takes me clicking a bunch of times before the stuff will even come up to so I think it's I think you should be on the screen, but it's just not showing you because it's messed up, so there's nothing for me to do. It's just the way it's going to be.
Speaker 2: This time.
Speaker 1: Maybe if we're maybe if we started some time or so closer together, maybe maybe I should restarted my computer. I don't know. I think it's the site though, I think it's actually this program.
Speaker 3: Well, how much longer are you going to go for?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Whenever. I'm gonna. I was actually gonna play your video I had ther I had it up here, the demo side two point zero. Oh yeah, okay, yeah, you want to listen to that real quick?
Speaker 3: Sure? Yeah, all right, if you want to run it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna run it real quick. And I'm gonna I think. I don't think my daughter is even here right now, so I'm gonna I think it's just Rebecca. So I'm just gonna run to the restroom quick and then I'll be back. It's this is very This is worth watching everybody. This is from Stefan Verstappin's YouTube channel. Don't expect to find the live streams there. Go to his bit shoot which is is it Warrior Way or where the.
Speaker 25: Warrior Warrior Ways wear your ways with an s that's probably okay, cool, and I I do follow there, just sometimes I have a hard time finding it.
Speaker 1: I have to go into my recently watched to catch it. Alright, let's put this up real quick.
Speaker 3: I'll have that part time finding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Stefan Verstappen is His name is v E R S T A p p e N on YouTube, and we'll show his go find me here in the second two. Let's go ahead and play this.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fine, it's fine to show that. Get a closer look, and right there on your porch you see Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Edmund Kemper, Gary Ridgeway, and Dennis Rader. For those who for you who may not know who these men are, they are eight of America's worst serial killers. And they all I want you to get into the van. Why would all these serial killers want you to get into the van to buy you a Hamburger, to go for a drive in the country, to give you some candy. Obviously not. They want you to get into van so they can rape, torture, and murder you. Only a total idiot would get in the van. Well, this exact scenario happened to me in twenty twenty. I woke up and there was a van barked outside my home. Then coming at me from every medium was almost every psychopath, sociopath, pedophile, murderer, rapist, fudge packer, crackhor narcissist, pervert, sodomite, degenerate, boot liquor, lunatic, megalmaniac, and deviant skin It's sicko, wacko, nutcase, psychotic and moron on the planet, all urging me to get in the van. They even sacrificed a dozen children to resurrect beels above himself to tell me to get in the van. But that was not all. They also trotted out every celebrity, psychopath, sociopath, pedophile, fudge packer, crack or, narcissist, pervert, sodomie, degenerate, boot liquor, lunatic, megalomaniac, deviatet sico, wackle, nutcase, psychotic, and moron, and they too were urging me to get in the van. Now, thank god, I'm not a complete idiot, and I know that if every piece of shit on the planet wants me to do something, it's best not to comply, and I never got into the van, but people did, and many were raped, tortured, and murdered. I'm telling you this because very soon that white van is going to show up in front of your home again, and the same army of darkness will be screaming at you to get into the van. It's for your safety. We just want to keep you safe. You don't want to kill granny, do you? You want to keep your job right. There might be a loaf of bread in it for you. You don't want the soldiers to take you to the quarantine camp?
Speaker 18: Do you?
Speaker 3: Then you need to ask yourself one question. Am I a total idiot? Yeah? So, as I mentioned when I was in the hospital there three weeks ago, the floor I was on was a sort of under a lockdown. That signs everywhere saying COVID nineteen outbreak.
Speaker 1: That's just yeah, that's kind of be with that shit again.
Speaker 3: What now, three years later, after all this bullshit and it has since been more than proven that it was all just a fraud. The six feet apart, the masks, and we know about the vaccines. But they're starting it again.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck off, they're starting the masks again. Yeah, for sure, and it's just every now it's hospitals, in doctors' offices.
Speaker 3: But yeah, starting it again. That's where I came out with this video because I don't know what to say folks, Like, really, if every evil entity on the planet is on TV, they're saying, oh, just get that bag, that bag, Just what don't you understand all these people in the media, these celebrities, all these politicians, they're evil. They're not on your side, they're not trying to help, they're not trying to make you safe. So yeah, no, it's but people have no discernment, Daniel, you know that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And.
Speaker 1: The thing that sucks about is, hey, it's still working, so why change it?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, why why change it? Why change the life? It's still catching people, and if of course they're doing it to the most indoctrinated people first, which is those who work for the as doctors and as nurses and think that they're just so much smarter than you because they went to a college that told them a bunch of lies. Yeah, observation skills don't matter, nothing else matters to them. It's just so I don't understand how they're they're they're incredibly blind, incredibly obnoxious, incredibly arrogant, and they're cold hearted to your own wishes because you're just a stupid idiot for not just doing what the doctor tells you. And they're just they're just gonna, you know, steamroll you into it, regardless of what you think and what you care about.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, yeah, well that's that's the big question. Who was I talking to the other day? Oh, Eric from a track Cat Knight?
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, I think I listened to that one. This was a new one that has not yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just a couple of days ago, and yeah, but I was probably talking to somebody else. The question is why don't people why why can't you see it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: How can you not see the blatant falsehood of what's going on around you? You know, because they're stupid, they got a low IQ or are they afraid? Is it this? And while we've been going back and forth a lot of ways on that, but there doesn't seem to be any answer to it, Daniel. It's just that's just the way it is. It's sort of it's I liken it to the Parado principle. So the Prado, the parado principle says that eighty percent of the people are useless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And twenty percent of the people have a little bit of sense.
Speaker 1: Right, and that'd be that'd be great if it was that high.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, twenty percent would be great. Interesting statistic is that they did a study among well, a survey, you know, they say it's a study and all that. Look, it's a survey. I'mong college students asking how many people, how many of them have an internal dialogue? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, everybody. Shouldn't you be able to think in your head without having this little mouth breathe when you're thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it turned out like only twenty percent people a surveyed had an internal dialogue thought to themselves inside their head.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sad or maybe I don't know. Who does that say something about is this that makes us the weird ones or them?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it makes us the weird ones, Daniel, But I know myself, I think things in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what's messed up is a lot of those those people who are all about the meditation and the new wage stuff. The first thing they want you to do is to learn how to ignore destroy the that thing that's it's not you. It's not you, it's I mean, maybe maybe there's transmissions of changing your thoughts, and you know, obviously could be putting ideas in your head, of course, but to say that when you are thinking through a problem, that that's not you thinking through the problem, that's a little weird.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, there, there's a certain point in that one thing. Personally, I just think it's the eternal dialogue. Is the the verbal processing part of the brain just sort of broadcasting random bullshit onto your cortex.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: So in that case, because I've studied this, it's a very common practice and well, you know among spiritual exercises is to stop the internal dialogue. Yes, absolutely you need to stop the internal dialogue. When you are fighting in the arena, you know, you got to just all be senses. You can't be talking to yourself in the head. When you're in a fight. You got to be you know, judging distance and reading the room and judging your environment and avoiding punches and kicks, and there's no time for talking to yourself and head. So in those situations, absolutely you need to stop the internal dialogue. The other thing too. Is there's a saying about that, and that is, well, it's a saying about ego, but I apply it to the same thing. The saying about ego is ego is the guard that becomes the guardian, so it gets blown out of proportion and it takes over things it shouldn't be taking over. So this blah blah blah inside your head, well talk over. You're more intuitive perceptions, Yeah right, because it's talking. Yeah, okay, shut up, so I can perceive, so I can intuate what's going on around you, so I can pick up the vibes.
Speaker 1: Right, and being in the there in the now because of this, like when it comes to like overthinking and the stress and like that, and you're let's say, playing with your child or something, but you're a million miles away in your head, that's when you want to shut it off because you want to be able to be there when you're there. You want to be there. You don't want to be distant in your mind when you're playing with your kid and you know, having a chance to have like a memory with them, you know what I mean, Like I could see ooh shit.
Speaker 3: Hello, yeah, hello hello, hello, test test you there, stuff on I'm here, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this whole thing just shut out. It's got to be this thing.
Speaker 3: So that's no. But what you said is exactly right, yeah, Daniel. So here's another saying, a little bit of knowledge is dangerous. So this is one of those spiritual exercises that people get wrong all the time. Yes, shut down your internal dialogue for what you just said. When when you're playing with your kids, you don't want to be you know, planning your your business meeting for tomorrow afternoon. You want to be playing with your kids. You want to be in the present moment. So yeah, shut down that internal dialogue. So while I do agree there are times when you do need to shut this thing up, but it does mean that you always have to shut it up. It serves a purpose too, And one of the purposes it serves is that you can, like, when we do what we do as stoics, we plan our day, right, Okay, good morning, what can go wrong today? What's my plan AB and C in case everything fucks up? And so you go through your you plan your day and it's done internally inside your head. That's how it's supposed to be used. It's just when it gets out of hand and it just starts broadcasting a bunch of gibberish, and that interferes with your direct perception of the world, and it's a problem again. So it's it's not all one or all the other. It's a little bit of both. But it's interesting that eighty percent don't have any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's which one of us is the weird one, you know, because I mean, it could be less distractions, But then they should be brilliant people.
Speaker 3: But they're not. They're not.
Speaker 1: They don't have the So maybe that's just the open channel that needs to be open so that you can, you know, communicate with higher things too. But maybe those channels on the other maybe that that avenue of communication. It's just like, you know, it's like a busy road. You don't always you're not always driving on the road, but the roads always has some kind of traffic on us. So maybe you're just hearing the traffic. Yeah, and then you know what I mean. So, but if there's no road there, then there's no way to get anywhere, you know what I mean. So maybe they don't have the connection or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, well that's it, that's it. So but Anyways, the ratio seems to be the same that great principal twenty percent of people are prey to. Principle refers mostly to business organizations. That says that twenty percent of the people in your organization will produce more than the other eighty percent. So if you can only hire those twenty percent, now you've been making money. But unfortunately you're going to have that eighty percent in there anyways, And so the twenty percent makes up for the eighty percent. And it's kind of similar to our society as well. You know, there's twenty percent of us, probably a lot less, but anyways, that's their figures, right that actually do anything in our society that volunteer and help people and innovate and create businesses and start jobs and organize picnics and teach Little league, and you know, percent of us to do all that, the other eighty percent are fines is just go along for the ride.
Speaker 1: I like how you through and get to you know, coach little league too, coaching the sports for kids and stuff like that, like being active and doing something with the community and caring about with your community. It's a big deal. It's a big deal.
Speaker 3: It is a big deal. The kids love their their sports games, you know, and they have they love to have a masculine man man. Okay, women are okay too, but let's face it, when it comes to sports, all the little boys want a man to coach them they.
Speaker 1: Do right, and they want they want the they want the dad figure at the at the campfire when when they're going on a camping trip too. Absolutely, when it's when it's dark and you hear noises, you haven't heard in them, you know, because because it's all nature's noises at night. You want the dad there.
Speaker 3: You want your dad there, or or mom.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's just like racking a freaking shotgun, you know. I could see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you really would have to be racking a shotgun to make me feel better. Otherwise I prefer.
Speaker 1: A man, just not the guy who gets a soy latte because he's not going to even know how to start the fire. Yeah, you're going to be carrying his weight.
Speaker 3: So that's the percentage anyways. But that's one of many different types of series. But I don't know why are people people cannot see what to me is just so obvious, you know, when you see all these politicians and why would anybody trust any of these people. I mean, they look like they're out of Central casting for Show Me a Monster. Yeah, you know, like like Nancy Pelosi and and and and vaccine waters.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what Yeah, it's a beast.
Speaker 3: It's a beast.
Speaker 1: Scary, you know, you know it's funny. That's the way she dresses and the way she has her hanging skin and her like bloodhound eyes hanging out. All she needs is a like a purse that she can quilted and a Bingo dabber and I could.
Speaker 3: See you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, yeah, then she would look just like my dear old mother. My mother was to bingo go work.
Speaker 1: I used to go to Bingo and my my great aunt and my grandmother sometimes but mostly my great aunt. She would, uh work like they have like this little pennycan back when penny candies were still a penny penny candy stand there and stuff like that. So I would go with her. I'd get a couple of cards and playing. But it was the smokiest place in the world since it was at a at a church, right, it's like the rac Area church. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's just it was just a cloud.
Speaker 3: Let me get She would play twelve cards at the time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely did.
Speaker 3: She'd have that dab or she'd be going.
Speaker 1: She took up this much of the table just with her stuff, right, and I.
Speaker 3: Had yeah, yeah, And every time they call on numbers, she'd be like, dab dab dab dad dab dab dab dab. Oh man, Oh my god, is what it is.
Speaker 1: I have good times, Like I'm glad that I had that experience when I was little. Not the smoking, but uh, you know, being with my my elderly or my older family members and stuff. Sure you know them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always nice, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My great uncle was he guarded too the day he died, and I learned about composting because he would take all the coffee grinds and the you know, eggshells and all kinds of stuff and you would throw that out in his garden for the soil. And we lived in upstate New York, so the soil was like black because it was so rich with nutrients. It's not like out here at all. You live close enough for I'm sure like the soil there is like it's probably hard not to grow something.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Yeah, it's a really good soil around here. It's a little bit sandier in some areas. And that's why this place was. This county was famous back in the you know, from the turn of the century up until about like nineteen eighty for growing tobacco. Oh yeah, it's a big tobacco tobacco farms all over the place.
Speaker 1: So shale is where you get a bunch of shale and still water. It's Hudson Rivers going through there, huts and rivers pretty wide through still Water too, and so the banks it's all shale, which you and the avalanches, right, so if you're going up in steep cliff or whatever. But there's but mostly the the town of still Water was at one point part of the lock system, so it was low sea level. Yeah, they just changed the way they did the locks, and then there's a town. So yeah, there was. There were certain areas in our and the land that my grandfather had that were you could see their deep gullies and we would find I don't know where they came from, but we would find shells in our in our backyard. It was kind of interesting. But what do you call it? Yeah, it was it was really good to grow there, and it was fun to watch and learn how to do that. And we would always pick you know, like, you know, if you have nightcrawlers in your garden, you got a good garden. So we would actually nightcrawlers out of there just to fish right off because there was a pond at the end of his uh the end of his garden section. So I would just fish there. It was a good it was good times. Yeah. Yeah, I fished almost every day when I was little.
Speaker 3: Huh. Yeah. I wasn't a big fan of fishing, but I've not my share, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughter likes it, so I'm excited about that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh good for her.
Speaker 1: So I told her, so Dad's got to get a boat then, right, She's like, that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Would be cool? Yeah, yeah, I missed my canoe. I'm going to get one next summer, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Oh, Pharaoh went. Pharaoh went kayaking for the first time when we were in in New York class. We were there for about I forgot how many days, maybe two weeks or so. Yeah, my dad, my dad, we don't get to see the family very much, right because we're out here. But my dad taught her how to kayak, and she's a really fast study, right, so she was That meant a lot to my dad. That really impressed him a lot. So it was really excited and it was just a really really good moment, especially as the dad, right because you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because your daughter is impressing your dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. They went out kayaking together and then I took her a trap and then Farris started doing bumper and kayak with me, smacking into me with her. She's not uh, she's not afraid of things. That's great, good times, Daniel, give me a minute. I'll be right back. So that says Jules. Verne says they'd banned tobacco farming here. I'm sure they would still do it though, or I wouldn't be able to get my black market stuff. Hey, Nigel Farage, I don't know why this guy stuff keeps popping up here. Everybody's backing up everybody else, right, so they make it real. So now they're talking about Trump here, says President Trump knows reformed UK has all the moment. Ever, I'm trying to see there was a couple let's see. Oh yeah, there's somebody just verifying because we were talking about the Colts and like the the agency's involvement in them and why they always have at least that one element in common. No matter where do they go, there's always gonna be like they've gotta they've got to bring in the quote unquote Nazi stuff, right, because they always have to give a jab at the white European person who just doesn't want to have their do They just want to be left alone and enjoy their family and enjoy their lives. That's the most evil thing in the world to a Jew. So yeah, oh sorry, Jules brought her first kayak. It's julis the girl, right, is it.
Speaker 3: J Verne?
Speaker 1: I don't know, No, I thought, I don't know, so she's here or she said, I bought my first kayak at age twelve. That's cool. I don't know where they live though, I forgot where they said they live. Maxine Waters is representing the Negroes and Compton who hate whitey as much as she does. It's obvious why she is elected to Congress. I don't even think that. I don't think elections are even a thing. It's just, hey, you're a psychopath. Hey we groomed you to be one. Here you go, here's your here's your spot, here's the seat that you're supposed to occupy. Oh yeah, so Jules is a female and she's from Australia.
Speaker 3: I thought so, Oh I would I know now who she is? Yeah, because she always comes on the Sunday night stream too. Yeah, she's a very lovely a very lovely young lady. I think I've asked her to marry me several times already. Then I ask all my female admirers to marry me.
Speaker 1: Hey, bush Master, how's it going? And says the coach is an important figure in a kid's development. And he says, and you're talking about Maxine. He says, her blood hound eyes are embarrassing to my old basset. I'm glad it didn't get cut out because we actually we disconnected completely for a second there. And then Dave Harry's on here. Yeah that's cool, Hello Dave. Yeah, let's see I should check in here. I don't know. This thing didn't even give me. Even when I looked in here, it didn't tell me that there was other people here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't I can't see it either.
Speaker 1: So now maybe you have to accept it. I don't know, is there is maybe that is that what's going on. So at the bottom the should be a manage, but maybe not for you. But there's a little icon with two people or something like that on the other because I can hear you, so I'm thinking you're hopes to be on the screen. So I don't know why it's not doing that. It's really really weird. Why would that happen? And everybody else can hear you, so I don't think it has anything to do with the camera. Maybe you have to share.
Speaker 3: Well I could see the comments, but they're but they're late. Oh okay, does your.
Speaker 1: Camera Okay, So even though there's two different things, like you have blah blah blah, maybe the camera that can't be that because if we just put you up in the in the s, it would just would just show you there and we just show the square. I don't understand why that is. That's weird. It's not disabled, right, so it's like, man, start, yeah, one of those one of those controls. I don't know if I don't know what your screen looks like, so I don't know where it would find. But that's the only other thing I can think of. Or it's just that this and glitched out because as you saw, it also crashed, so maybe there's problems with it. How about the oh here it comes to jewels. How about the congress woman from Maine is pro males and female sports. She is out of a job.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Who's in Maine right now? Oh freaking we still have HOCAL in New York. That's a wonderful one right in this As the United States and Canada becomes browner, the elected officials become browner, and the nation's become more dystopian. Yeah, of course, the same thing is that they did. It's reconstruction for the for the world.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like they did with the taking the the fifty iqrs out of the South and putting them in judges chairs. It was to destroy. Yes, I am determined because it just irritates me when things don't work right and when they're supposed to, especially when it comes to the computers. Be prepared to be timers off too, Jules Verne. It says your your your your message just came in. It says it came in fifty nine minutes ago, so it's an hour behind or our head or whatever.
Speaker 3: So it it's determined to figure, to figure it out sas Jules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me see if I can find it up here. I think I left it up.
Speaker 10: That's not it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find your.
Speaker 10: O.
Speaker 1: You're joining your roads.
Speaker 3: You're doing I got nothing on the screen anyways, I'm not using my camera.
Speaker 1: Let me let me okay, so I'm gonna pull up your your gofund me thing here. Let me see if I can find it there. There's that.
Speaker 3: Don't pull that up. No, I think we're done with that.
Speaker 1: It's it's one hundred and fifteen race. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a hundred fifteen in it.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifteen. Yeah, holy shit, I'm retiring to Mexico. There you go.
Speaker 1: That might that might It might get you four girls for an hour.
Speaker 3: In Mexico.
Speaker 1: It's more like for probably ten minutes. But maybe do one after the other instead of.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think you're talking to much younger Stephan that no longer exists.
Speaker 1: So this is the rally for Steph Nutrition and Wellness Fund. I am organizing this fundraiser for Stefan and this this is his what's wrong with Stephan update that I used as the video instead of just using a I was just going to put up a a thumbnail that I made, but this was better because it already explains what was going on, and we wanted to help him get the stuff from doctor Glydden so that if that is the issue, and also obviously I think hydration was the other thing, right, but also put the nutrients and all that stuff and just see for ninety days if it makes a big improven or not. It would be totally worth it to at least try. That was that was the objective there.
Speaker 3: So well, the thing is, I'm feeling pretty good now. Mind, I haven't gone for a bicycle ride because it's too f.
Speaker 1: And cold and plus though I mean two times in like the span of a month or forty days you were in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it was said the first time I was in the end of April, and then and then last year, and then this year.
Speaker 1: And twice right twice this year though, right, No, No, just once I thought you got I thought you wouldn't. I thought Daisy Talk took you in, and then Daisy took you in again.
Speaker 3: No, she took me in, yeah, last April, and then.
Speaker 1: I thought this, I thought you went to the hospital. Of the total three times now, no.
Speaker 3: No, only twice, okay and almost. Well, let's see April well separated by like six months, so yeah, six months ago and then well probably seven much going now, But no, I feel okay now Danny either didn't.
Speaker 1: I guess it wasn't even stright before there is it's.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: You have it, and it's it's in the description for the videos. It's go fund me dot com obviously, but I will put it the link itself in the descriptions if you guys wanted to help out one and fifteen. Yeah, I thought it was already showing on the screen. I didn't realize it wasn't.
Speaker 3: So there, Gino volante, I see. I gotta see if they're in my email box and then I can thank them. There you go. Well that's very nice. I didn't expect that. And well, just leave it up there, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I knew. Well, I got it now. I just told people about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you never know, somebody might suddenly inherit several million dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, in which case the goal is going to be more than seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, send me a couple hundred thousand and we'll get going on this.
Speaker 1: And then I'm going to take a manager fee and then.
Speaker 3: You're gonna watch manager fee. Yeah. Yeah, I'll let you be my manager, Danny, and then together we will conquering the financial world.
Speaker 1: We're just you know, not drowning it. That'd be good, Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. The cats are giving me that look like, don't forget you gotta buy cat food this week. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I sat on my chair and all of a sudden, I started hearing it like now and then they don't just do a meow and pause to wait for you to reply. They just mine just doesn't stop yowing until you do something right, and it's meow is all the way till it gets what it wants. So you're opening the can of food, you're putting it into plates.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jules, I wish I could. I wish we could all be together, to be honest with you. Yeah, my community's really pretty good. What can I say. I lucked out meeting these people, and everybody's been really kind to me. I phoned Sheila, who's the team leader for our medical team, and she was one of the ladies that came and cleaned up my apartment while I was in the hospital. Did I tell you that.
Speaker 1: Oh you did tell me that somebody went to do that, but I don't. I don't know if I remember, Tina, you.
Speaker 3: Said, Sheila and Dixie and Kevin, her husband, and Sheila's daughter, Isabelle, and Dixie told me while I was in the hospital. So I'm in the hospital, but there bed there and I'm all wired up, you know, with ECG's and heart monitors and all that kind of stuff. And she says, oh, I've got to tell you something. I said, what I already don't like the sounds of this. She says, well, we cleaned up your apartment. I said what she said, Yeah, me, she and Isabelle and Kevin, we cleaned up your apartment. Now I went cold blue.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Yeah, I know you actually literally did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally you know. So the heart monitors start beeping and beeping, and the nurses come running into the room, and the doctor comes running into the room, and my heart rate goes from one twenty five to forty. And that's how embarrassed I was that somebody I would say, holy shit, your apartment's a mess. We got to, you know, get a team of four people in here to clean the place up. Holy shit. But yeah, it would take a team. Before it ended up, that was really messy. But now I have a nice clean apartment. So but where do you find people like that? Daniel?
Speaker 1: Right exactly? I don't know. You do though, that's what's great about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I've been fortunate and well, you know, you try to give out, You try to be an honest, decent per person, and you hope that that vibration will attract other honest, decent people.
Speaker 1: Still waiting rights For the most part, I'm still waiting to see what happens with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but no more. Listen, if you have one other person in your life that you can depend on, that's your friend, you know that will do anything for you. Man, you are already ahead of the game. Just one person, right, you know, because I told you I talked to these old guys all the time. They got nobody. Holy shit? That and and what about your brother? No, and what about your you.
Speaker 1: Know, your sister and I know and what that's I mean, that could be die off effect, but it could also be the j effect. It's it's both dysfunctional family leads to nobody being around when you need them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's what it is, you know, feelings shook them, now shook them. Yeah, it's it's what it is, Daniel, Like, listen, I never had family, so I don't know. I always assumed other people that had families got along, But it turns out that seldom the case. As I found out over many years that you know, the brothers and the sisters and parents, and everybody's fighting with each other, usually over money or over status. You know, Oh, oh the brother made a you know, you got lucky man made a lot of money, and now he doesn't talk to the other brothers because they're just not as rich as he is. And oh my god. It goes on and on. So that's why I say, if you find one other person and that is a true friend, oh that is so rare. And I've got like a half a dozen true friends here, so I'm like, I have riches, and then I got people like Steve Mercer was. Yeah, that's why I was. I was late because I got distracted. I wasn't I didn't know that you were doing this this podcast tonight and Steve called me. So I was talking to Steve.
Speaker 1: I sent him to the email too.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that, Yeah, I noticed that. Yeah, I guess he didn't respond. Probably he got no because I sent him an email to and did never respond to that. He's not great on the emails. I didn't either of mind. But Steve's another guy and YouTube, Daniel. You know, we've got each other's backs. We support each other in which way we can. You're always trying to help me. I'm always trying to help you. Although you probably help me more like one hundred and fifteen dollars help. But also you sent me fifty bucks from time to time. I don't I've never forgotten that. Thank you, Daniel. And it's time I send you fifty bucks. And as soon as I get this vast fortune that the US government is going to pay me, yeah, because they're going to I'm supposed to get my pension. I've triple checked it and you know, and then I ended up calling people there and in Baltimore, and I ended up calling people in Michigan and they all say, yeah, yeah, no, that's you're on file and you're eligible and all you have to do is come in and sign the papers and then your first check we will what do you call it retrograde?
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: How many years back nine months, right like nine months, and they said, so your first check will be nine five hundred dollars US, which in Canada is like quarter million dollars.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: No, No, I checked the exchange rate. It would be fourteen thousand, five hundred dollars. So I'm supposed to get that, and then when I get that, I'm going to send you some money down again to say I'm going to send you. I'm going to send you a little something. In meantime, I'm like, okay, let's see. It's gonna be a can of brown beans.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I have a different email address for some reason, sends all the go find me stuff in there. I'll see if they I'll get down there and see where we're If it was already sent over, I'll send it over to you tonight. What the the what was the raised so far?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, I'll see.
Speaker 1: It's got a good mind, I guess mm hmmmm, there you go. Yeah, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: And then I'll yeah, yeah, yeah, no worries, no worries, no rights. But anyways, listen, this is what we're doing, you know. And the same thing with Steve. Steve helps me out and well, mind you, Like three years ago, I got my Canadian pension and they paid me you know, retrograde or whatever, and I got like three grand and you know, I sent Steve five hundred bucks right away. You know, yeah, so what we look. But you know, it's it's this money thing. It's it's very difficult for me. I have a very difficult time asking for help and especially asking for donations, because up until this year, you know, I paid my own bills. You know, I made enough money from YouTube and and my Amazon sales and so I could listen. I wasn't rich, but it paid my bills and I had a couple of bucks left over that once once a month I could buy some Chinese food and I'm happier than the pig and shit. But this year has been brutal, it has it's been brutal. They you know, the Shadow band. I make nothing from YouTube anymore. I make a hundred bucks from book sales, unbelievable. So it's it's it's like tight, the money is tight, and and I hate to ask for donations.
Speaker 1: Are your your books are still on Amazon?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I got like fifteen books on Amazon's So.
Speaker 1: When somebody orders your book from your site. Do they get one that you hold a copy of and send it to them or no.
Speaker 3: No, Amazon has all the copies. Yeah I don't. I don't do anything, which is great because I used to sell them, but it's really a pain of the ass wrapping them up, you know, and in that post office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just kid that, like with signed copies or whatever, because at least at least they still can get those even if your site's down. Yeah, it sucks at your site's down because that you know that the Survival Library is something everybody should have, and without people able to get it, it means you're not You're also not receiving anything from it either.
Speaker 3: Well, those those pages are up. Like I said, most of my website is was taken down, but I'm putting them up page by page by page. O good. So yeah, I got to do everything myself and so doing website design, and you know, I had like one hundred and fifty pages on my website, so to go one by one and you know, put them back up and edit them and reformat them and you know, get the spacing right, all that bullshit. But I did ye the web pages for the Survival Library so if you click on the link, it'll take you to a web page that is functional. All right. Yeah, but anyway, so that that's the way it's been. But and I feel bad. But on the other hand, I try to bring it up. On the other hand, I know people that spend one thousand dollars on basketball tickets. Yeah, yeah, thousand bucks on basketball tickets. There was a guy that was a he was way out on the East coast, like New Brunswick, and he did a consultation with me because they went to an off grid location there. They bought a farm out there, and uh, New Brunswick, you're you're your way out there in the sticks. This is the far east coast of Canada. And uh, weather isn't great. Somebody said, well, if they have apple trees, it's not too bad. Winters aren't too bad, you know. Anyways, and he's got a young son and he was bringing this his son and his wife to Toronto and he said, you know, I'd really like to meet with you and you know, can you teach me for a couple of hours kung fu because he was taking he was studying martial arts and he wanted to train under me for a couple of hours, and I said, well, you know, i'm way I'm way west of Toronto. He goes, no, we'll drive out there. So he came out here and I took him out into the park and I trained with him for a couple hours and showed him some stuff and and he tipped me a hundred bucks, which was nice. You know, I'm happy for it. I didn't ask for it. I never asked people for it. But he tipped a hundred bucks. He said, yeah, I took my son to the the Raptors game. Raptors is Toronto's yeahsketball team, right yeah, at the Rogers Center. And I said, oh, I mean you couldn't pay me to watch a Raptors game. Oh my god. And he says yeah. He says, well, my son really wanted it and all that. And I said, just out of curiosity, what is a ticket to a Raptors game? He said, it's a thousand bucks apiece.
Speaker 1: A piece a piece.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: But he said he went online and it was like a last minute scalping website or something like that. He said, so I got two tickets for only five hundred bucks apiece.
Speaker 1: Still, that's a thousand dollars. He'spend two thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: I said, I said, you should feel ashamed. I said, that's stupid. You could have given me a thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: You well, you know what you do. You do stuff like that for your kids. Now, when when that's what it was, you know, when he's old enough to understand what that you know, how I guess appreciate where money comes from and how much that was. Yeah, he's just going to appreciate the experience more, you know, and it's going to be my dad did this for me, you know, so it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he said. He said too, he says, well, you know, he really wanted to see the raptors gaming and all that, and yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Feel bad about it. Yeah, I would definitely not want to make him feel bad about doing good dad stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh no, of course I didn't make him feel bad about it. I said, well, okay, he did the right I think Jim I would have done the same. I understand. You know, he wanted to because you know, probably the last time the kids say were going to come to Toronto, you know, it's it's two day drive from New Brunswick.
Speaker 1: And New bruns O. Yeah, yeah, that's way out there. That's that's the main after Maine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and five hundred miles to the north, you know, Jesus, Yeah, awful. But I said, yeah, I don't mind. I don't I don't blame it. No, mean, personally, I was thinking, you got to get your kids out of public school. Why would his big desire in life be to watch a bunch of negroes run around with the ball. Why would this be your.
Speaker 1: Greades, especially when you're in hockey country.
Speaker 3: Especially in Canada. Yeah, magic, Canada invented basketball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I forgot you don't. Yeah, at least so the folklore goes right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I will never give Canada for that. Great. You couldn't fight the British, but you invented fucking basketball. Fuck off.
Speaker 1: They didn't fight the British because they were already it was already predetermined what was going to happen, because Gloria. Yeah, as soon as the church's land, as soon as certain things fall into place, that's just what it is. Oh my god, these are so funny. I should make I'll do the next time so you can do campaigns.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: That's one of the reasons why I started even messing around with this rumble. Uh, I'm trying to get away from stream yard. But this this rumble what do you call it? The studio, which obviously has problems because I can't see you on the screen, But the sponsors, so I could do a rumble premium ad like I say it, and then they, you know, based on the amount of members are people watching, you get like two cents per person that's watching for doing it, so you know you have to have a ton of peop watching it for the matter anyway, But there's like a seventeen seventy five coffee and all these little write.
Speaker 3: Ups are so ridiculous that that ruck brand is on there.
Speaker 1: Is he he talks about the spokesperson for those commercials.
Speaker 3: I hate this guy. I hate Oh did it just come out of my bowels right into your mouth?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: He says that.
Speaker 3: He says that, oh did that goodness just come out of my bowels right into your mouth?
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking is that he's such a low life scumbag, And it's a low life scumbag.
Speaker 3: And I was going to write that seventeen seventy six coffee or whatever and tell me get rid of this fucking ass. So I mean, he's trying to sell your coffee by telling people that he's going to shit in their mouth.
Speaker 1: All right, it's kind of retarded, right,