Speaker 1: Oh, I hope we can make a love connection you guys, it is time for second date update. We're going to Torrington or Ricky's on the line getting ghosted after a first date.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Ricky, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show. I hope we can get you some answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be awesome. Nice thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: Guys, listen anytime.
Speaker 1: I guess we're going to start with tell us about this date. The producer says, the girl's name was Gina.
Speaker 2: You went on a date with Yeah, Gina and I met at a party. We've got a lot of mutuals in common, okay, and I don't know, we just hit it off, you know what I mean, Like that kind of chemistry that's like immediate and I secured the digits. At the end of the night. We lined up a dates. So yeah. The following weekend we went out for brunch, local place, had a couple of mimosas. It was awesome, the venue was incredible. The conversation was just she's a really magnetic person.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't get enough and I thought it went really really well.
Speaker 3: Did you just say I couldn't get enough oh my god.
Speaker 2: That is Actually after we ate, like the weather was really beautiful, I asked her if she'd be down for a walk. So we went over to a park this's nearby, and we walked around for a couple hours in the weather and just talked.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ricky, my man, you said you had a bunch of mutual friends.
Speaker 1: What's the word on the street with these mutual friends or has it been radio silence from them?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 2: I honestly haven't heard anything from anybody. Oh okay since that date.
Speaker 3: This sounds like an incredible date.
Speaker 1: You go to brunch, a walk in the park, and you've since reached out to her and she's not responded.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing. And I haven't been too crazy, you know. I sent a follow up text the next day, Hey whinn you're free you next week? Nothing waited a few days, like Tuesday, Wednesday. I reached out again. Seems like you're busy. Hit me up when you've got more time. Okay, I haven't heard from her.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna just have you on hold. We're gonna call up Gina and I'm going to ask her, just to be honest, tell us about the date and we'll see if we can get some answers as to why she's ghosting.
Speaker 2: You'd great, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Call her up.
Speaker 1: You'll be listening in. Feel free to jump in. Let's give her a call. Like a bad kiss. Yeah, like a real sloppy aggressive Yeah, that's gonna be a big pass.
Speaker 3: Or like a lizard tongue, you know. Oh, Jeef making me.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi, use Gina there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, Gina is Courtney Gina.
Speaker 3: It's Walmart chef. Hey, Gina, it's Savannah. Good morning.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five seven this morning.
Speaker 3: Gina.
Speaker 4: Oh oh okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well listen, I just I'll fill you in.
Speaker 1: We're calling you because you're on something called second date update. Go on a first date, it's fabulous. You get ghosted after that, and you want answers. That's where we come in. We get you the answers.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, got it.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a little shocking. Take a deep breath, okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ricky called us, told us about a great first date. You guys met at a party. You have mutual friends. You went out to brunch. He set a date for brunch. He said, brunch was fabulous. At one point he said I couldn't get enough. Yeah, yes, oh my god, it made my heart. Anyway, he couldn't get enough. Then you guys went for a great walk in the park, ended the day with a kiss. He's reached out to you when you are ghosting him, so just out of curiosity, we're wondering why you haven't like reached out to him, why you're ghosting up.
Speaker 4: Okay, the date was good, all right, and he's kind of like talking about stuff he liked and it's interesting. He was talking about how you really like Nascar. I was like, that's cool. Cars at school, okay. And then he was like he told me that he had a race car bed.
Speaker 3: Okay. And I was wait, like I was a kid, yeah yeah, interesting.
Speaker 4: And I was like, yeah, I thought he was joking, so I last and he was like, no, I'm not joking, and he showed me a picture and he did actually literally have a race carbet.
Speaker 3: Now didn't have a side car for you. Oh I don't have side cars.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're telling me the date was great, but when he told you he loves Nascar and he currently sleeps in a race car bed, that's when you were like, Okay, we're ghosting, We're donna can't do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like the race or the NASCAR thing is fine, but like the race car beet, like for a child.
Speaker 3: Can I bring him in? Ricky?
Speaker 2: Ricky, Hey enough, what's up? Sorry? I didn't realize that, like having niche interests was such a big deal for you. Can we just say I think that a deal for you? Bet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: I mean it's not It's fine if you're into cars or like NASCAR or whatever, that's fine. But like race car beds are for children. That's like a thing for like a little kid. It's really, really weird.
Speaker 1: I don't see a problem with the race car bed, Ricky. I'm on your sign because I guarantee you. I guarantee yeah, no, you hold on and let me finish my thought. I guarantee you. He changes the sheets really quick. Yeah, I'm gonna ask car joke.
Speaker 3: Do you like really like you don't have they changed the tires. I'm done. You're in a race car bed. I guarantee he changes the sheet super quick.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm a little shocked that this is such a big deal for you. Gena. Everybody's got interests, everybody's got things that they like. You spent a long time telling me about your crystal collection, which I don't think anything close to real, by the way, but I hit you back up, like, I think that's a little weird. But overall, I thought you were I thought you were a really great person, and so I was willing to overlook some of your interests that I thought were kind of weird. Okay, but you don't do the same thing for other people, Ricky.
Speaker 3: I'm currently holding really the.
Speaker 2: Deal breaker for you with that, I guess, Ricky, where do you want to go for.
Speaker 1: I just stood up for you, Ricky, and I'm currently holding a smoky forts in my hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't see a problem with the crystals. I don't see a problem with his bed. Maybe it's an adult version, doesn't have cup holders by any chance.
Speaker 3: Or anything fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's got some sound effects. Okay, good luck. I hope you find somebody who sleeps in a bed that you think is cool enough. Crystal bed, crystal bed, Yeah, go go find a crystal bed, guy, Tina.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you guys remember for each other because you were kind of like going at her about having a crystal collection and she's upset about the whole NASCAR like race car bed.
Speaker 3: So let's just say listen, you went on you went on a date. There won't be another one. That's it.
Speaker 2: There you go, learning experience and you got your answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, guys, Well, thank you for being so honest and open and being on second date and update.
Speaker 2: Sure yeah, thanks guys,