Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Ray w BSY.
Speaker 2: Carston's Radio Dan is off until the first of the year. I'm Morgan Morgan White Junior. It's Ladies' night because all four of my guests. My first hour guest was Cindy Bruce. My eleven o'clock guest will be Susan Braikman. I've got Joyce Colhabo coming in in about an hour ten o'clock. And right now you have no idea, how please I am to get this woman to come on night Side and chit chat about what she does at Channel four TV Channel four?
Speaker 3: Are you ready, Trophy and Daca?
Speaker 4: I am, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for coming on. I really really have looked forward to speaking to you. I miss the fact that BSY Radio is not there at Sojersfield Road anymore.
Speaker 4: I miss you too. I mean we miss it having all of you folks there. It was so much fun. We really enjoyed having radio and TV together. So yeah, it's not so much fun anymore without you folks.
Speaker 2: And I used to like to interact with whichever news team happened to me on when I was doing my show. I would say, up until nineteen I mean to try again twenty nineteen, maybe twenty eighteen. That's when they pulled up stakes for the radio and put us all the way over in Medford.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have some pretty nice gigs over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, I do my show for my home, so I sign off at midnight and walk fifteen steps and I'm in my bed. So I'd rather do it this way. But let me get right down to it. When you got hired to do the call for action segment, what sort of rules, regulations, suggestions did the powers that be that hired you, What did they tell.
Speaker 3: You about that role?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, the call for action is the item's call for action. So we do item stories, which are investigations, and you know, we've done a whole series of those. The most recent involved stolen land, which is this new scam that these fraudsters are going around and they're managing to kind of figure out either land that hasn't been used, that no one has been paying attention to, and they've managed to be able to sell it. In one case, this property and conquered that these folks owned for thirty years, so we're paying taxes on it, no mortgage. These fraudsters figured out that the property was vacant impersonated the actual true owners and so the property to buyers who are now building a house on it. So it's become a very complicated thing to untangle, which is now involved a lawsuit. So we put that story on the air. Right after we put that story on the air, two other families contacted us and said they had similar incidents. One a home in Plymouth, a man said he got a knock on the door from a surveyor saying that he was there surveyor the property for a sale, and he said, I'm not selling the property. And a third property property on the Cape where a family also owned vacant land, and they realized that the property was listed for sale and it nearly was sold. So these frausters are becoming a little more sophisticated, a little more aggressive. The scams are similar, but not quite the same. You know, as a result of our stories, the Secretary of State's office oversees a number of the Registry of Deeds in the state, and they have what's called a homeowner alert that you, as a homeowner, can put on your property to let you know if anyone tries to record anything on your property. So it's a notification process, so it's really helpful. So after our story is aired, we were able to get that done, and every registry has that opportunity for homeowners.
Speaker 2: Now I remember his story, and this goes back to the late eighties early nineties, similar to this story, but it was much more legitimate. This person found an area somewhere in the cave. I cannot remember the community, but no one owned it. He searched, did a title search. He took painstakingly movements to find out who owned this chunk of land. No one owned it, so he bought it and he was able to build on it and saved all that money that he would have had to pay if it was owned by the bank or an insurance company. And I wish I could remember the details of that, but you just told me a story. They had three different approaches to it. What's the most memorable story with which you get involved and came to the rescue of some citizen.
Speaker 4: Well, there are a number of you know the story that you know I care about, probably the most. We did the story on several years ago. A little boy a name as Tate Decker, adorable little boy four years old, has childhood glaucoma. His family contacts us and says that the drops that he uses, these site saving drops that prevent him from needing an operation where he could potentially lose his eyesight, are being taken off the market. And the manufacturer of these drops is Fiser and Psizer, of course is we know, have the COVID vaccine and made millions, maybe billions of dollars and said that in this case, there weren't enough kids that needed these drops, so they just didn't think this was worth it for them to use these drops anymore, to put these drops on the market. After our story aired, a couple of months later, we got a call from Pfizer and they said that they were working with another manufacturer and they would keep the drops on the market. Not only did they keep the drops on the market, but they were going to release what they already had on the shelves that they got the FDA's approval to release what they had. You know, that story was so rewarding to me because it affects all these kids, these little kids that needed these drops so that they could avoid surgery. And in Kate's case, he was able to avoid surgery for literally years and he's doing great. I just spoke to his family this week. He's terrific. He's eight years old and it's doing well. So it's just incredible that we're able to tell stories like that and put pressure on companies and manufacturers and you know, the powers that be sometimes the state to make changes and step up and do the right thing and help the folks that need it.
Speaker 2: I hope people listening paid attention to that story Cheryl just told. Because the child was four years old when this situation came to her attention. He is now eight years old. That means she's been in touch with them periodically for four years. And she remembered this child's full name. It was not just another another day with the call for action staff. This story meant something to you, and this story obviously needed to be told, and I just want people to pay attention. I've got show here until ten o'clock and we're going to touch base with a lot of stories that you may or you may not remember. And I don't think enough people say thank you to you, Cheryl, when you and your staff, and I'm sure you've got a sizeable staff that goes out does your investigating and looking at this, that, and the other thing that's necessary to help you do your job. So it's not just to thank you to you. It's a thank you to you and the staff of Call for Action.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm very fortunate. You know, I love my work and I love what I do, and I'm very grateful to be able to do it. And you know, the folks that I work for are terrific and love these stories and want me to do more of them. And you know, it's part of what we believe is our responsibility to the community. And you know, to be able to provide a service that you know helps people and takes case and his parents are unbelievable people and Holly, they're wonderful, wonderful people. These kids he has a tate, has a twin brother and an older brother and those kids won the Parent Lottery. They're terrific. So yes, I stay in touch with them. They're great.
Speaker 2: I like the way you say that the Parent Lottery. When did you start doing this job? How long have you been with Channel four.
Speaker 4: I've been with Channel four since twenty seventeen, okay, and yep, we've done a lot of really great stories. And you know, like as I said, we looked into there was another story that has really resonated with a whole lot of folks. It was a realty company called MV Realty and what they were doing is I.
Speaker 2: Want to hold you this so I can take a break, but I want you to pick up right at that point when we return people. If you want to call in to speak with Trophy and Docta from Channel four TV four six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight nine, two, nine ten thirty Time and temperature here on night Side nine sixteen thirty three degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: I'm Morgan filling in for Dan.
Speaker 2: I have been joined by Cheryl Fiandaca from TV four's Call for Action segments. If you want to call in six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight nine two nine ten thirty, please do Maybe Cheryl pulled your fat out of the fire, so to speak. You want to say thank you to her in front of thirty eight states in parts of Canada. Here's your opportunity. And before I take a phone call, Cheryl, I interrupted you as you're about to tell another past story.
Speaker 4: This one Morgan involved a realty company that was duping homeowners financially strapped homeowners that were struggling financially, offering them cash payments for the right to list their property if and when they decided to sell it. What these folks didn't know is that they were also signing a forty year lean on their property, and so they would forget all about it. It was a cash payment of a couple of thousand dollars, in some cases not even a couple of thousand dollars, and these folks would eventually either forget about it, tried to sell their property, remortgage it, and then they would have to pay these people a commission, a five percent commission, tens of thousands of dollars, just taking advantage of people. After we've brought this to the Attorney General's office, they filed a lawsuit against the company. The company is now out of business. All of the Lians on more than one hundred homeowners that we found, and there are many many more just in Massachusetts. All the Lians were taken off their property and the company has now declared bankruptcy and is not allowed to practice in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Success was yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, success, good success story. Yes, that was a good one. Took us a while.
Speaker 2: Let me take this called Kate, Kate Decker, welcome Tonight's that hello?
Speaker 3: Kate?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, hie, Cheryl?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're being prompted by somebody behind you? Who who's prompting you.
Speaker 4: By moment?
Speaker 5: My dad?
Speaker 3: Oh that's okay, Kate.
Speaker 1: So this is Kate.
Speaker 4: This is Kate Decker. This is the little boy who we did the story about.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, and nice to speak with you. Was was was Christmas or Hanukah? A good day for you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Christmas is great?
Speaker 2: What did you What did you get for Christmas? Give me one present that you really loved?
Speaker 4: What did you get? A pencil back?
Speaker 3: A pencil?
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, okay, pencil bag?
Speaker 3: And do you want to say something to Royffy and Daca?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Cheryl?
Speaker 4: You so you're welcome.
Speaker 3: See knight side him young a young demographic, yes.
Speaker 4: Eight years old, very young. It's terrific.
Speaker 2: And and and it's Tate with a T. My mistake because it's it's Kate with a k h.
Speaker 3: Tate.
Speaker 2: You've known Chae for four years, right, and she did good things for you and your family didn't she yes, yes, I can tell you a little nervous and is dad there?
Speaker 3: Put dad on the phone. I'm here, I'm here, all right, Dad. And what's your first name? Joe? Joe?
Speaker 2: Tell me what Trophy and DOCA did for you and your family.
Speaker 6: Oh. She she brought to light a moan and injustice to a big pharmaceutical pharmaceutical company was doing to just a just a family in a small town. And she brought it to light and within you know, a couple of weeks, she solved the problem. And she's you know, saved our sons, our son's eyesight and his future. And you know she's been working for four years with him to to help him out.
Speaker 7: So it's it's been amazing.
Speaker 6: I want to see he got taken down by a small family, you know.
Speaker 2: And I want to say this. People listening think, oh, yeah, this is a setup. Morgan coordinated all this. No, I did not. I coordinated having Sheryl arn And obviously you guys just happened to be listening. You heard CHERYLFI and Doc and decide to call in thank you all the time. Yeah that's what as well. You should and hopefully Tate will have no more problems with his medication or his eyesight.
Speaker 1: We're open.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for your time. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling, and have a great twenty twenty five. Okay, all right, bye bye, thank Let's go to Let's go to John in reading, who is called in to speak to Sheriffy and Doca here on night side.
Speaker 3: Hello John, Hi, how are you doing.
Speaker 7: I'd just like to just say hi to Sharyl and you go right ahead. Hi John, Hi, Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Cher good?
Speaker 4: How are you well?
Speaker 7: Doing good? Just great listening to you guys talk tonight.
Speaker 3: So Jern, what did Cheryl do do for you and your family?
Speaker 7: Ah, she's gonna what you know, we're real big fans and you know it's just, uh, I can't tell you enough. You know, we've been following it for years.
Speaker 3: Is there a specific incident that she assisted you with?
Speaker 7: Not one specific, but we've heard a lot of good stories.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, you know, And thank you for calling in.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you John for the kind words.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jery you and you have a great twenty twenty five. Thank you for your call.
Speaker 7: Joe, what are you guys doing for New Year's me?
Speaker 2: Personally, I'm doing Dan Race show, Jeryl, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Cheryl?
Speaker 4: And going to a birthday party one of my best friends. It's her birthday on New Year's Eve and she has a big celebration every year, so I'm looking.
Speaker 5: Forward to that.
Speaker 7: Good in Boston.
Speaker 4: No, not Boston, She's not in Boston.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, all right, John, thank you for the call.
Speaker 7: Thank you, bye, right.
Speaker 2: And let me give out the phone number since we've already gotten some phone traffic six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty if you want to call and speak with Sheroffy and Daka. And this is going to be a quick question because I've got another news hit to take at the bottom of the hour. But I want you to tell me, well, tell tell the people listening how they can get in touch with you. What's the phone number, what's the website? What do they need to know?
Speaker 4: If you just go to CBS Boston the website, I mean, you'll just look for iteam. If you look at for anything that says item, the website will be right there. The email will be right there, and the emails go directly to make so I will see the emails. If you sent that's an email looking for help, looking for anything that we can do for you, Just do with an email. It's the best way to reach us.
Speaker 2: And how do people know that they have a problem. A lot of times you might not realize there's an issue that's come up in your world, in your life, in your neighborhood and your home. But necessarily you don't know what step to take next to get the problem resolved.
Speaker 4: And I think that a lot of folks, for a lot of folks that we deal with with helping them solve problems, a lot of it is just getting to the right person to help them solve the problem. You know, we just recently helped a family who left a VHS tape and a rental car here in Boston. They were here in Boston with their family. They got this tape of memories of her late husband. The woman who was up here with her family, and she wanted to give this tape to her son for Christmas, who was very young when the dad passed away, and so she left it in the glove compartment of the car when she turned the car and it completely forgot to take it, got on the plane got home, started making all of these frantic phone calls to try to find the tape. For weeks, she couldn't get anywhere. She reached out to us. We reached out to Hearts in this case, and they were terrific. Within one day she had the tape in her hand, so they were able to locate the car that was being sold. So it was going to a lot in New Jersey to be sold, and just before it it was being shipped there, they were able to retrieve the tape. It was not lost, and they sent the tape overnightmail to her. She and her family they were just thrilled, thrilled, couldn't believe that we were able to do that so quickly. And it was just wonderful. I mean, the Hurts folks were wonderful about it. They just stepped in right away. But in that case, she just really couldn't get to the right people. So that's what it's about.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I've got another news hit to take after the news. I'm gonna tell you a story where I could have used you. But it happened about eight to ten years ago. So there was no Chephy in Doca with call for Action and I'll tell you how it ended. I was not satisfied, but I'll tell you the whole story when we come back. Anyone else wants to call in, I've given you the phone number six one, seven, two, five four, ten thirty eight eight eight, nine to nine, ten thirty Shearyffy and Doca from Call for Action is here on the phone waiting your phone call time and temperature nine thirty thirty two degrees.
Speaker 1: It's night side on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Dan is off until the first of the year. My name Organoy Junior. I'm here with Cheryffy and Doc and Joe. I'm gonna tell you a story. This happened to me, and it was about eight to ten years ago, and I think I remember all of the intricate details still to this day. I wanted to go to Las Vegas and for whatever reason, and I have never not flown direct since then, but there was a stopover in the flight I took that would have been within the specs of the day I wanted to go and the day I wanted to come.
Speaker 3: Back, et cetera.
Speaker 2: We were late leaving Boston because they didn't have all of the supplies they normally put on a flight. Now I'm gonna guess we're about twenty minutes delayed from leaving. We landed in Charlotte, South Carolina, North Carolina, excuse me, and we landed, but they didn't have a jetway to attach to the plane. To walk into the airport, that took about a half hour, so roughly it's an hour of time that should not have elapsed. By the time I walked from the B gate area to the D gate area, I just made it. I had a first class ticket. They didn't even want to let me go through to get on the plane because I was late arriving. They had already seated people. They finally let me go in. They gave my first class seat to someone else on the plane and I had to sit and coach. I was not pleased. I complained a lot of good it did. When I landed in Vegas, I went to the and it's American Airlines. I'll say it now because it was ten years ago, for goodness sake, and I explained to the person that my tardiness arriving was not my fault. It was American Airlines' fault for not loading the plane with whatever supplies they needed in Boston and not having a jetway in Charlotte. Bottom line, I took my complaint all the way to the top. But because I paid with my credit card, American Airlines refunded me what they felt was the cost of a first class ticket. I wanted more than that as satisfaction. Had you been around and I brought this to you, could you have done anything for me.
Speaker 4: It seems like you did a pretty good job yourself there, I mean getting your money back, that's pretty good. You know, airlines are notoriously very difficult to deal with. I mean, as you probably know, there's some new rules that went into that are going into effect this year that will require airlines to issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and disclosed baggage fees in canceling reservation fees, and also that they are now obligated to issue automatic cash refunds for delayed flights and canceled flights. So there's a little more protection now for consumers where before, I mean folks that were delayed for hours, and in your case, you know, you were able to get on the flight. A lot of people aren't even able to make the connections at all, so you know, they're out and there, sometimes have to stay overnight and you know, miss important appointments and things like that. So there's there's a lot there that that's been done. Hopefully that will help some consumers and travelers going forward. But I think you did a pretty good job. A pretty job will hire you on the IPE. We bring you into the ipane called racke.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get another job. Whoopee what I what.
Speaker 3: I do now?
Speaker 2: I always fly direct, you know, on it logan and get off at Harry Reid which used to be called McCarran Airport, because I try to go to Vegas with some regularity. But we've got phone calls and you're not here to help me with an issue of ten years ago. You're here now, and let's see what Brian and Franklin has to say. So Brian, welcome to Night's Side.
Speaker 7: Hey, how are you doing all right?
Speaker 3: Happy holidays?
Speaker 8: Yes, very Christmas, Happy holidays, Happy New Year? Right ryl something else? But you know, you brought up something in my mind. I have like credit with an airline that apparently can expire, and I just never you know, got on a flight. I had an emergency and yeah, they gave me credit. But then now when I tried to use it and expired. So I was like, hmm, wonder if you can help me out with that.
Speaker 4: Well, Brian, how long ago has it had it expired?
Speaker 8: They said the expiration was like maybe five years ago or something like that. Oh, but it was just like it's an airline where I paid for it and you know, never utilized it and hoof the money's gone.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm not sure about five years. That's kind of a long time to be able to try to ask them to do something for you. But if you want to send that information to me with the items email address, we can take a quick look at it and see if there's anything we can do for you.
Speaker 3: Could you repeat your address, Brian?
Speaker 2: I hope you have pin in paper handy because I'm gonna show repeat the I team address.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Cheryl, So, the IT team address is w VZ TV and it's a dash I team at at CBS Boston dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brian, so john a note, send a note. The worst that can happen is you've got what you've got now nothing. Maybe they can pull a rabbit up the hats.
Speaker 8: For you, you know.
Speaker 3: What exactly, Brian, Thank you for the call.
Speaker 8: Brian, everyone, thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: And let's see if we can get one more in before the next break in winter. It's Paul, Paul could welcome to night Side.
Speaker 5: Hi, how are you. We're fine, great to hear it. Listen. I just wanted to say there was a time couple of years back when my ninety one year old aunts had a problem. She was in an adult living facility and COVID was rampant, and they didn't isolate or treat the people properly, and we called up Cheryl and she addressed the issue immediately with great results. And then after she had she had come down with COVID and she had recovered, they wanted to put her back in a room with two COVID patients and there was nothing we could do, and we called Cheryl back and she immediately called up the adult nursing facility and made sure that my aunt was isolated from the other COVID patients so she didn't get sick yet again, so we're very very grateful for that.
Speaker 3: Sure do you remember this case?
Speaker 4: I do remember Antinatas that's what we called her, actually, right and she was, Oh, my goodness, so sweet, beautiful woman, beautifully dressed, so so sweet. And she said to me, I remember, and she said, you know, will you come to visit me? And I said, I would love to come and visit you. And she said, will you come this weekend? And I said yes. So I did go to visit her. And that was when you couldn't go into the facility. So we visited from outside the window and I brought my dog, so she got to meet my dog and visited through the window and got to see her. And she was doing great, really healthy, amazing, wonderful, wonderful woman, so happy we were able to help her. She terrific and she recovered and did well for quite a long time.
Speaker 3: I think, Paul, thank you for calling in with that story.
Speaker 5: Very welcome when we were very grateful for the help that we received.
Speaker 2: Okay, happy New Year too, And Cheryl, I have a question. You are a very nice looking young lady. I'm not telling tales out of school. Just we see you on TV and you're a nice looking young lady. They don't see you coming, do they, The people that you've You've got the pitbull part of you that goes right to the heart of the matter and get it fixed, rectified, changed, what needs to happen. And this nice looking young lady goes for the throat.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that's my job. That's my job. You know, I'm a lawyer by trade, so you know I have no problem, you know, being an advocate for people and holding people's feet to the fire and making sure that the folks that are supposed to be doing the right thing are doing the right thing. Whether it's a business entity, whether it's a big pharmaceutical company, whether it's a state agency. I don't have any problems forcing people to do what they should be doing all along.
Speaker 2: All right, I have another break to take, But I'm going to ask you a question. If no, excuse me, don't say if Morgan, when I hit the mega millions tomorrow night saying it dooms you. You have to say, when may I hire you as my attorney to represent me so my name doesn't get promoted by the lottery. A lot of people have a lawyer come in and put up what's the term?
Speaker 4: So you would take it. You would want to make sure that you accepted the payments and signed your ticket as a trustee. You would have set up a trust. Yes, you would set up a trust, and you could have your lawyer or whomever be the trustee of the trust, or a family friend, somebody other than you. If you wanted to remain anonymous, you can.
Speaker 2: I want to remain anonymous, and I want to hire you. I want to hire you.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's a lot of money that you could win, so I think we could work something out.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. It's allegedly five hundred and fifty million. After they take out the taxes. Good, let them take all they want. They still do a junk for me, and I don't want people knowing. Oh great, the guy the reader just hit make a means maybe he'll let me five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: No, he won't. Show's gonna make sure I don't have to lend anybody. I don't want to, so I'll take care my family. I'll take care of my family and a few other people.
Speaker 2: I have twenty people who are within my sphere of travel that I will take care of.
Speaker 3: So you're hired.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, good to me.
Speaker 2: Let me take this break. And you want to call in real quick and speak to Trophy and doctor. You've got roughly ten twelve minutes to do so six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two, nine ten thirty time and temperature here in BZ nine forty seven thirty two degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: Right Sires.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, everybody. I was just chatting with Nancy about the Make a Millions tomorrow. And if you heard what I said last hour, If anybody out there within the sound of my voice is lucky enough to have the right numbers, don't go in because they will publicize you eight ways from Sunday that Joe Smoe hit the mask, I mean the Make a Million's Lottery and decided to take the five hundred and fifty one lump sum payment. Get a lawyer to represent you, and you are part of a trust that is a legal way around your name getting mentioned. And I know I'm gonna use Seryphy and doctor when it happens to me me. If it doesn't happen to me me it happens to be you, maybe you as well should use Charylfe and doctor and Jeryl. I hope you don't mind me putting you in that position. But as a lawyer, you'll make a few shekels.
Speaker 4: I could make a few shekels. I mean I have a job now like you. You know, we have jobs, so I don't know, we'd have to have to see, well we could work something out though it's a lot of money. We could probably work something up.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Now, Let's say for every ten cases to come by your desk, how many of them do you successfully satisfy the person, you do the right thing, you get the the payment or the circumstance rectified. Out of ten, how many do you have a success.
Speaker 4: Well, it depends, you know. I think that we take a look at what we know we can solve and what, you know, what's reasonable to be able to do. I mean, there are some things that you know, people really do need to get a lawyer, they need to file a lawsuit. They you know, there's more two with and just being able to make a few phone calls and send a few emails. So it's you know, it's a case by case basis. I mean, just a couple of weeks ago, a woman got in touch with us who needed a serious operation, and she said that she was finally able to get her insurance company you know, or Healthcare Inc Sure to approve the operation, but they would not approve an overnight's stay, and the surgeon would not do the surgery unless she could stay overnight at the hospital because it was a major surgery. So after we got involved, her insurance carrier agreed to let her stay overnight, and she had the surgery and is doing well. But it's, you know, it's things like that. And you know, she had been trying for months to try to get this done and we were able to do it in just a few days. So in many cases, as I say, you know, it depends on what the problem is, it depends on getting to the right people, and you know, just really holding people accountable and making sure that they do what needs to be done and what the right thing is in many cases.
Speaker 2: And I only have about three or four minutes left with you, and by the way, I definitely will have you back in the spring, definitely. But let me ask this question, what is your backstore? You say you've been doing this for Channel four for about seven maybe eight years. I know you're only twenty five years old, so for how what were your tasks before this.
Speaker 4: Well, I started. I'm a lawyer, and so I practiced law here in Massachusetts for many years, and then I moved to New York, where I wasn't licensed to practice there yet, so I was teaching at a college. And that's when OJ happened. The OJ trial came about, and I started doing legal analysis and from legal analysis, this on television in New York. I once the trial started to wind down, I started reporting at w ABC, which is the ABC station in New York, and I was there for many years. I moved to the CBS station in New York for a few years, and then I moved back here to Boston. So a Boston home for me. So my family is all here, big Italian family. So I moved back home and ended up back in television here. And then I jumped out of TV here just for a short while and went to the Boston Police Department as this spokesperson, and that was during the Boston Marathon bombing, So I was there during that time and then went back to television after that. So, yeah, I've been doing this a while.
Speaker 2: Did we here in Boston have to pay a ransom to get you out of New York? That evil nasty, dirty city so I could come back to Boston and shine as you have done.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I don't think there was a ransom. I did love New York and it's just a really beautiful, wonderful city, and I enjoyed my time there very much. I still have many friends there, but you know, Boston is home for me, so where my family is, it's you know, where a lot of my friends are. So I was happy to come back home and be able to do what I love. So very very fortunate and very grateful to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Only brainwashed you, And we're going to have to deprogram you some more when you say all those nice things about New York.
Speaker 4: We'll work on that. We'll work on that, all right.
Speaker 2: And thank you for telling me yes to get you on. I was so surprised because I coordinated this through Karen Boussemi and she got back to me within a day and Cheryl said yes, and I was.
Speaker 4: Susan, Well, I'm of yours, Morgan. I I'm a big fan of yours, and I was thrilled that you invited me, So I'm delighted to do it. How the heck do you know about little me, little old you. You're not little old anything. Everyone knows you well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that, and I will have you back in the spring, I promise, maybe even sooner than that. And you have a good weekend. And I tell this everybody, May twenty twenty five be a superb year.
Speaker 4: For you and you as well. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: You take care all right, everybody. Next hour, the Impress of Entertainment, Joyce Kolhaywol could be here and time nine fifty eight temperature, I do believe it's thirty one degrees