Speaker 1: Bill Cunning into Great America and welcome this Thursday afternoon Halloween and the tried state coming up on Sunday of the Bengals. Bengals going to be in town, of course against the Raiders. Joe Burrow has guaranteed an easy victory. Then Thursday night is in Baltimore. That should be a victory. And then they take a break, then they come back. They got to win seven in the next nine, maybe to get a sniff. We'll see what happens. But I've noticed that crime in River City is so bad that the mayor f t. Pirival goes on local television and talks about a new program in order to convince those with guns kids with guns, is called a gun violence reduction program. In city Council yesterday in a vote of eight to one, put up an additional two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars in Money's your money to pull quote active firearm offenders away from a street life with money, with pay, with travel, maybe a little trip to New York City, maybe to the South of France, job training and therapy. Midnight basketball is back. We got midnight basketball coming back to the main streets of Cincinnati, and I also would note the car break ins are ubiquitous in the West Price Hill. There was hundreds one weekend in Madisonville. There's a great apartment complex in Madisonville that suffers dozens of car break ins and burglaries every weekend. The Bengals game had dozens of car break ins and guns were stolen. So the goal is to take these kids with guns and then maybe send them on a vacation to Florida to work them out of the idea of breaking into people's cars, getting in fights at bus stops, etc. And of course, a man that knows it all that retired with thirty five years of faithful service in the city of Cincinnati is Sergeant Dan Hills retired. He's now with Frontline Advisors And Dan Hills, what is your view of having the Midnight Basketball League back and uh, free travel for those convicted of active firearm offenses give me a full report.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, at my age, Willie, I would never make it to midnight to watch any of the games.
Speaker 3: I'm usually sleep by nine.
Speaker 2: So that's that's probably not something that I would partake in or go watch.
Speaker 3: And I do like to watch a good basketball.
Speaker 2: Game instead of diving right in like I thought you would expect that I might about, uh, you know, call them this silly and ridiculous and all that stuff. First, I want to say that jan Michelle Kearney, who I dealt with when I was the FOP president, is one of the nicest and most sincere people in politics. Nicely, and I think that she genuinely cares. And she has this this very you know, sad story about this this innocent child getting killed in win and tears and all the other all the other crime that you're mentioning. It's just bad and she cares. So you know, people that care sometimes they get desperate and they they they they throw a hail Mary. And I think this is a little bit too much veril Mary. But the one thing I did out of respect of her, instead of just saying how silly it seems to give bad guyed money, I researched a little bit because I never really believed percentages anymore. And you know, the statistics was crime. I heard you maybe a week or so ago talking about how we found out that the FBI had been lying to us about crime and we all kind of knew it in our gut anyway, didn't we will that things have been bad. But you know the FBI sit, they're going, oh it's great, and like, I don't believe you. And sure enough it turns out that their line crime is up, and no wonder crime is up. You know, you have open borders and all that. But they took two cities, and they're both small cities, and you know, relatively Willy Cincinnati is not that big of a city, sohen you're talking about they're one third of the size of Cincinnati. Lancing and Richmond, California. This is even more so true, and I think it's true in Cincinnati if you have a handful of active shooters, I don't mean active shooters like you know in them.
Speaker 3: All or something.
Speaker 2: If you have a handful of people out on the streets that are willing to pull a trigger, because there is still a despite all the crime in the country, despite all the crime in Cincinnati, there is still a very tiny slice of the pie that is willing to pull a trigger and take somebody else's life. So if you get a handful of those people off the streets, it changes statistics in a smaller city, especially one of small as Lancing, and Richmond quite a bit. So when they reported these deductions, you know, I said, let me look a little deeper and let me see how they're doing now, And what is it?
Speaker 3: Marty always ask how we doing?
Speaker 1: How are we looking?
Speaker 2: How we looking right? How's Landing, Apple plan Stein, Michigan looking? Or they reported these great reductions. I did look at the reductions. Twenty one, they have fifty four total shooting, thirty eight nine, sixteen homicides. Twenty twenty two, when I guess they start that, they went to thirty five and eleven forty six Schuble, they went down a little bit, and twenty three they went down a little bit more forty and four. And also they weren't shooting very well either, so I think their accuracy had went down. But nonetheless, in twenty twenty four, in July, just by July and not even counties, a.
Speaker 3: Couple months since the anti statistics.
Speaker 2: On that, they're back up the thirty seven non fatal shootings and nine homicides. So how are we looking?
Speaker 1: Not real good?
Speaker 3: In Richmond, the Lanting has.
Speaker 2: Been voted to seventeenth most dangerous city in the United States of America. How we looking there? Not very good?
Speaker 1: Right, not good.
Speaker 2: And then and then let's go let's go out west.
Speaker 1: You're ready to go out west with let's go out on vacation.
Speaker 2: Let's go rich Richmond, California. They talked about all these reductions. I wasn't able to find all the exact shooting numbers.
Speaker 3: But guess what.
Speaker 2: Richmond was voted one of the most dangerous cities in California still and it's number six the most dangerous. And this was by a real estate and company that puts out of paper on these on these places, and where you want to live, where you don't want to live?
Speaker 3: And do you want to live in Richmond, California?
Speaker 2: No, probably not. Forty five victims per one thousand one in every twenty eight people get hit by property crimes. You talk about the people getting hit down there by the Bengals games, getting a car broken into, all that stuff. So far, just why not? So March of twenty twenty four, they had already nine hundred, nine hundred aggravated assaults in the city of Richmond. It doesn't sound like it's gotten very peaceful. It doesn't sound like pieces advanced. Matter of fact, it sounds like pieces retreated. So I think they that companies like this they report some good stats. They might be in more cities than what they reported. In some of the cities, maybe they didn't get good stats. Maybe in other cities they did. And some of the I think is just by chance. Like I said, you lock up the right four or five guys that are out there pulling tracks. Even in Cincinnati, stats will go down. And if you noticed over the years, Willie, and I was, like you said, with some say for thirty five years, there's an ebb and flow. It goes up, it goes down. You know, had real big peaks after the riots in two thousand and one because of the D policing.
Speaker 3: We had some big spikes.
Speaker 2: After the George Floyd lights because of the D policing. But I have an idea for Jam Michelle and anybody else in city council that cares. Look, it's more of a county issue in a lot of ways than it is a city issue, because the county is where you have the justice center, it's where you have the courts, it's where you have all the sality courts and juvenile courts. So if they they care, and I know they.
Speaker 3: Do, like I said, I know Jam Michelle at least cares.
Speaker 2: I think it would be it would be good that they go and see some of these proceedings and see how the sentencing is going. Because you're ready for some statistics for me that I want you to. I want you to maybe tell me if you agree with these or not. Really, if you are locked up in a cell at the Justice Center, what percent chance do you have of shooting somebody in Kenwood while you're there at the Justice Center?
Speaker 1: I would think as close to zero, if not zero itself. The odds are not going zero.
Speaker 3: Zero hero, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What's the chances, Willie, if you're locked up in the Jesus the Center that you can shoot somebody in overtrine?
Speaker 1: Let me so, well, you gotta have a circuitous round of your bullets and a guy, I think the odds are less than five percent.
Speaker 2: Less, Well, I'm gonna go close to zero. But yeah, right, you're not. You're not as far away zero zero D. You can't do it in south havepon do. You can't do it in Kenwood. You can't do it in Westwood, Price Hill, you name the city, neighborhood. If you're locked up, So we know we have these repeat gun offenders. Yeah, we don't always have room for him, but that's another county issue. We got to have room form. We got to keep them locked up as long as possible because while they're locked up, they have zero.
Speaker 3: Percent chance of shooting anybody.
Speaker 2: To all these other programs, Midnight Basketball, Advance.
Speaker 1: Piece, vacation, no vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, vacations, vacations with Willy. I think they should go on vacations with Willy. You should take them on vacation, all these things.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they have any any real any real sustainability as far as you don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Now, let's deal with facts. Can we stop the hyperbole? Can we deal with facts?
Speaker 3: I'll try just this once.
Speaker 1: According to Fox nineteen and shot Spotter, there's about twenty thousand bullets flying around Cincinnati every year. That's a lot of shots. Thank god, they're not a good shooter. Secondly, we're gonna have about five hundred people wounded in the city and maybe eighty to ninety killed. We have a great violence interventionists they're called UC Emergency Room. That saves a lot of the gunshot victims to me. There's four legs of a table. Are you ready for the four legs of the justice table? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I write this down, Write this down. Number one, sitens have got to identify the wrong doers. Two, you got to have cops police who will arrest the wrong doer. Three we got that you need. You need prosecutors who will prosecute criminals. And four you need judges Melissa Powers prosecutor and especially like Judge Kerry Bloom. Number four of the leg of that table are judges that will lock up criminals who shoot people and not send them on vacation to the Grand Canyon. If you have citizens, cops, prosecutors, and judges, guess what, the crime rate goes down precipitously because it is a small number of people. The face of time.
Speaker 2: You got to have a jail. You gotta have the room in the jail, the prisons, you got your room to keep them so they don't keep just getting getting sent back out.
Speaker 1: You cut me in midst, you cut me in. You got those four things going on. And then the other thing is that the face of crime in Cincinnati is a young black male face. However, the great majority ninety five percent of young black males have nothing to do with crime. In fact, they're the victims of it. So there might be five hundred, might be one thousand total in the city of Cincinnati, and there might be twenty five or thirty thousand young black males maybe more that don't commit crime at all. But because the face of crime is a young black male face, liberal democrats hate the idea of holding them accountable for the misbehavior and causing the wreckage in the city of Cincinnati, so we come up with vacations midnight basketball. Is it true that if you take off the streets of Cincinnati for a long period of time five hundred to one thousand of these gang bangers and gun violence kids, that the crime rate in Cincinnati would go down precipitously, especially the victims tend to be other young black males. That that is the solution of crime problems is citizens identifying the shooters, cops arresting them, prosecutors charging properly, and judges locking them up. Is that a good gun violence protection prevention program right there.
Speaker 2: That's the only one that's improven the work. And really, I'll even say that I think your numbers might be a little high.
Speaker 3: While a lot of them could.
Speaker 2: Be gang bangers and into different stuff, I still believe that it's a very small number of people that are actually willing to point a gun and.
Speaker 3: Pull a trail somebody. Yeah, I mean that didn't kill somebody.
Speaker 2: That that's I don't know if there's a hundred out there that's willing to do it, one hundred and fifty two hundred. If you can work on identifying who are those people who you know who sticks there you know knows that at the criminal justice system over and over again with gun crimes, carrying weapons with disability, things that is nature that keep to you off and say key you off, and say you know what, that guy is going to shoot somebody unless we get them locked up. That's what Jaan Mischell and the other councilmen should do. They should start get involved in what's happening in the courts and say, look, we need these violent offenders lock up. I would like to lock lock up the people that are breaking in the cars and stuff too. Yes, if we don't have the room, if we don't have the room for all that, and that's a problem. We do have a room problem. We have a we have there's there's not enough rooms in the inn or ends between uh, state lock up, county lock up, juvenile lockups and all that stuff. Uh, there's a lot more folks that I think could use the corrections of corrections, shall I say, But let's at least keep up the ones that are locked up, that are out there playing with guns and showing over and over again that they are likely candidates to hit that list. Whatever that number is that's willing to shoot another human being an unthinkable thought to you and me and the civilized people that we associate ourselves with. It's that there are there are a certain number of people who are willing to shoot, and they need to be and they need to be locked up. And you don't need I don't think you needed to have like a crystal ball to see who's going to be willing to do it. You have arrest after arrest of some of these folks, and they keep walking, and they keep walking, and then we all go, oh, you know, when they find whoever shot this five year old? Would you want to take a bet that they have some sort of criminal pass or some sort of gun payst. Well, you know, that's that's what I think it's going to be more than likely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Lastly, I looked with interest on the murder of Benjamin Addison, who was a UC student doing everything right, working part time jobs. And the murderer of Benjamin Addison claims he's got some mental illness or defect, which is probably true, but he's also a murderer. But secondly, the accomplice, the guy who set up to break into the car, received two days ago from Judge carry Bloom in juvenile court she was in front of him. Was the accomplice to a murder of a UC student. I'll ask you the question, not knowing if you know the answer. What was the punishment by juvenile court Judge Carrie Bloom to the accomplice of the vicious murder of Benjamin Addison the UC he's doing. What was the penalty that she gave the accomplice?
Speaker 3: Probably some sort of probation.
Speaker 1: Bingo until he's twenty one years old, plus, had to write a paper, had to write a report on why Benjamin Addison was gunned down, shot through the heart and killed. And every time I see his mom and dad, that is the nightmare of any mom or dad who sends their kid to U. See or maybe Xavier, maybe Nku. But also the nightmare is U see sending your kid there and you're murdered. The accomplice, the co murderer of Benjamin Addison is on probation. Nothing occurred.
Speaker 2: Well, back to Ja Michelle and the people in politics, the people in elected office that do care, why aren't they calling miss Bloom there and they saying hey, I'm saying, hey, hey, what the heck?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: All you're doing is all you're doing is setting us up for more really bad And we've had bad weeks.
Speaker 3: I just just watch them all and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know the uh, I don't know the all all the stats and who knows that we know that here's the truth with the stats. I know just by watching the news reports. Cincinnati's had a really bad week all weeks off violence. And somebody should somebody should call Judge Blume and say.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, you see students dead dead And it's like, well, you know, he was only the a comp Without him, the murder and would not have taken place.
Speaker 1: And it's like throw the book at him, but don't write a book report and on probation to your twenty one Well, we got to run, Dan Hills, and uh, thanks for coming on. And uh, the solutions are apparent, citizens identifying the murderers, cops arresting them, prosecutors locking them up, and judges sending them to prison. And that's what's the solution is, and not midnight basketball and not vacations in the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: But Sergeant Dan, come on, Josh, come on, get with it.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right, Sergeant Dan, You're a great American. Thank you, thank you. Let's continue. Let's continue. How about that program lock them up when you murder somebody? Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred w ow, all right, hit the music, Dave, hit the music. Here we sit broken hearted. Five days before the election. Things are hot and heavy. After one o'clock today we scheduled Bernie Marino to come on and talk to the American people, talk to you, but all the issues. And after two o'clock we have a guest on to discuss why men are out of touch, out of out of favor, that we guys need affirmative action everywhere. I look as women everywhere, women doing better. If you're a drug addict, more likely to be a man. If you can't graduate from high school. More likely to be a man, have drinking problems, more likely to be a man. You live about six years, You die six years quicker than a woman. Because women dominate the world and nothing's going to change anytime soon. Want to look at government around me, Look at the judiciary, Look at lawmakers women women women. Chief Justice of Ohio is a woman. Chief of police in Cincinnati is a woman. The coroner, doctor Lastmi so Marco is of course a woman. The sheriff, the sheriff is a woman. And I've endorsed her, Charmaine McGuffey because Simon Leaes tells me to do it. If you have some question in that race, who to vote for Charmaine McGuffey or her opponent, Listen to sy Lease. I think sy Lease knows law enforcement. He likes Charmaine McGuffey along with Sean Donovan. Charmaine McGuffey is a woman. The three county commissioners are all women. Women dominate my life completely, My joy, my happiness all comes through women or not, et cetera. And now Harris is running ads in which suggesting that women lie about their vote in order to vote for Kamala Harris that women really want to lie to their husbands by going into the ballot box and voting for Kamala Harris. Women just love Kamala Harris. You know that. So after one o'clock today we'll be Bernie Marino. And you know, you read the tea leaves in this thing, which way is it going to go? And all the tea leaves are pointing toward Donald Trump. Because even Harry Inton of CNN says, the key factor in all this is whether there's a movement for change or not. That is, are we on the right track with all this other stuff off to the side. And he's correct that you've got to be on the right track. In other words, are you happy of the way things are going back a little bit in time? As you and I love to do. And nineteen eighty eight, was America on the right track? And the answer was yes. So Bush forty one was elected to the presidency. Then in two thousand, after eight years of Bill Clinton, who, by the way, President Bill Clinton just said in Wisconsin that the economy was better under Donald Trump. But I regress anyway. During the nineteen nineties there was his sense of America was on the wrong track, despite despite peace and prosperity that in two thousand, Bush forty three was elected because Americans thought, I don't like the way things are going. In two thousand and eight, here comes John McCann against Barack Husain Obama, and there was his sense of America was on the wrong tracks, and the American people went the other direction. I said, Okay, even though we're taking a risk on this guy, Barack Hussein Obama, we voted for him, got fifty one percent of the vote. And then in twenty sixteen, after eight years of Obama and now and Joe Biden, we had enough. We couldn't take it anymore. Twenty sixteen, Americans went the other direction, and in twenty twenty there was his sense of America was on the wrong track, and there was this safe alternative to the wrong, blustering leadership of Donald Trump. His name was Joe Biden. It was old Joe from Scranton. So the American people I gave him allegedly eighty one million votes. Trump only got seventy four million, which is the greatest number of votes to any presidential, non presidents or candidate in American history seventy four It wasn't enough. So we are here. We are in twenty twenty four. So I'm watching Harry Inton this morning. He's kind of a peculiar kind of a guy, but I like peculiar kind of a guy. And he said, the key rule here is is America on the right track? And the answer was no. A lot of polling says seventy one percent say it's on the wrong tracks. Other polling has its seventy nine percent on the wrong track. He said, it's never happened in polling history. Well, the party perceived to be in power, the Democrats get re elected when so many Americans say we're on the wrong track. So based upon that, he says, Donald Trump appears to have the leg up over Kamala Harris when it comes to that. And I find that quite illustra too. I also would note to my right, I get up in the morning, print everything off as much as I can. And there's a poster named Frank Lun. So I've been with him on a few Fox shows in the past, little funky character, but every now and then Frank Lunch makes some sense. He has a lucid moment. Headline is Frank Lunn, says Biden may have lost the election for Kamala Harris. And you might recall you probably didn't see it. I couldn't watch it because I would get sick to my stomach on the Ellipse. The Ellipse is the backyard of the White House's where the Truman Backer balcony overlooks the large expanse, and supposedly seventy five thousand Democrats showed up to listen to Kamala Harris and at that point, for some unknown reason, Joe Biden, and by the way, he is the president. I know, if the Washington Post, the mainstream media was doing its job, they would point out the fact we have a completely dysfunctional executive branch of the federal government, completely dysfunctional. It's not being run at all by Joe Biden. But he thought it would be a good idea to go on his Spanish language podcast, and he is a hard time speaking English, much less Spanish, to talk about the issues in the campaign at the same time that she is one thousand feet away doing her great speech on the Ellipse. Now, there's been rumors, as you know, that doctor Joe Biden doesn't want Kamala Harris to win because it makes her husband look better having put her up and having pushed him out the door. But nonetheless it goes on this broadcast and he calls the Trump supporters garbage, and the White House tried to clean it up the next day, but it was all in video, and therefore it's being played, and he Frank Luntz makes the point in this story Biden may have lost the election for Kamala Harris. And the reason is, believe it or not, as we sit here this Thursday afternoon, Halloween, three to five percent of the marriaor people in the battleground states have not decided who to vote for yet. I can't imagine that's the case, but that's the way it is, that three to five percent of US occasional voters. And so when they hear and see Donald Trump having to work two jobs to make ends meet, which is a McDonald fry cook and also a garbage man, it demonstrates to them that possibly the Democrats view you as an academic would look at some mystery and student from West Virginia look down their nose at you. You might recall that Barack Obama talked about Pennsylvanians clinging to their guns in the Bible and God and Hillary Clinton talked about the irredeemables. Those are a basket of irredeemables who are sexist, misogynistic, they're kind of stupid, they're poorly educated and not like we Democrats and not supposedly didn't help her. And now you have this event in which the President walked all over Kamala Harris's speak on the ellipse talking about Trump supporters being garbage, and of course the media cleaned it up. I tried to watch CBS Evening News last night. It may play a clip for you later in the opening part of CBS Evening News with O'Donnell, she talked about the fact that it was a trick, it was a ploy it In other words, the media will clean up what's being said by Democrats, but expand a month about what's being said by Republicans. And your good friend and mine, Denny from Dayton sent me the following, and that is this best line about Trump and the garbage truck quote. Conservatives turn an insult into a joke. Liberals turn a joke into an insult. So when some comedian on Sunday it was one of seventeen speakers at Madison Square Garden said there's a pile of floating garbage in the ocean known as Puerto Rico. That was meant to be a joke. It was meant to pull the plug on that. But of course the media said, this is our chance to turn a joke and do an insult. And so the media ran around with their silly microphones asking all the Republicans can you denounce this? Which is a game they played. So a conservative like Donald Trump will turn an insult into a joke, have some fun with it. But that's not the way politics works today. Whether you like it or not, this is all going to be over Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of next week. And I am predicting as many are. I just rely upon facts and figures. Harry Ented of CNN says that when the party in power is responsible and that all of a sudden, the candidate representing that party takes to the stage and says things are great. In fact, I wouldn't change anything that's happened in the past four years, that candidate has a hard time winning. And thirdly, man I had this that when I speak to politicos in the left and right, you may find this hard to believe, but money is very important in politics. Are you aware of this? Money is awfully important in politics. And if you're a part of this group that's raising money for the candidates, it's just the opposite of what you intend. Let me explain to you. In the good old days, Republicans and Democrats would be elected, they'd go to Washington, go to Columbus, go to Frankfort, go to Indianapolis, and they begin their job. They would take off their red or blue armament and say, Okay, I'm a politician, no more, I'm an office holder, and I will work with the other side repeatedly to get things done. That's the way politics worked until about twenty five thirty years ago. Now there are dozens and dozens of large special interest packs and others who donate and raise money to each of the two groups, Democrats and Republicans year round. It doesn't stop or begin, shall we say on Labor Day. It's never stop. So when I talked to Democrats who raise all the hundreds, no, I'm sorry, billions of dollars. The Democrat, the class of Democrats who raise money want Donald Trump to win. I listen to that Democrat fundraisers, the packs, big tech, those who raise money, the billions and billions of dollars, and they take their ten percent cut when they raise money. They need somebody to raise money against. So the Democrats, who are now the richer party and they spend more money, want Donald Trump to win the presidency because it will be so easy the first two years of his next term to raise billions of dollars attacking Donald Trump, attacking whatever he says, hiring thousands of lawyers who need work suing Donald Trump all the time. Mark Elias and others are the fundraisers in Washington want Donald Trump to win. By doing so, they make more money. And on the other side, a Republican told me, you know, my life would be much easier next year if Kamala Harris is in the White House. Excuse me, but I thought principles matter, but they don't. What matters is money. So this Republican leader told me, if Kamala Harris wins the presidency, we're going to be in Clover for the next four years. We can raise unlimited amounts of money from Republican sources. We will have easier time electing state and local officials. Who are Republicans. So, in a sense, democratic fundraisers that dominate politics want Donald Trump to win. Republican fundraisers who raise billions of dollars for Democrats want Kamala Harris to win. And here's part three of that. If you're in the media, if you're c MSNBC or CNN or Washington Post that laid down and played dead for the last four years, New York Times, you want Donald Trump to win because you sell more newspapers, you have more ratings when Trump is in the White House than when he isn't. It's much more anger to be built up against Donald Trump if he's in office, because obviously, if he's out of office, if he doesn't win, the Democrats know they're going to have to be tied to the policies of Kamala Harris that have failed so magnificently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Downtown Cincinnati, Chicago, New York, everywhere I look, the policies of the Democrat Party have completely failed. Correct, And so if Kamala Harris is in the White House, and of course the failures continue and makes it harder and harder for Democrats. However, if Donald Trump is in the White House. Happy days are here again. The media is happy. The Democrats are happy someone to fight and argue and scream about to raise lots of money. The fundraising never stops, it simply continues. Everyone gets paid, this classic line. Everyone's got to get paid. And so when you think politics is dirty, multiply that times to thousand. It's much dirtier than you could ever imagine. Democrats want Trump to win, Republicans want Kamala Harris to win. The news media, which attacks Donald Trump ninety five percent of the time, actually want Donald Trump to win. And talk radio guys like me and Mike and Scott Sloan and Eddie and the Rock and to a lesser extent, Lance McAllister are here throughout it all. If Donald Trump wins, I'll be happy to defend many of his policies when I can. If Kamala Harris wins, the ratings might be a little bit higher, a little bit better, because it gives you something, gives you a wall to bounce your ball off of. So politics is as dirty as it can be. And lastly, I'm getting reports out of Butler County that I noticed it on my ballot in Hamleting County that to find the name Donald Trump and JD. Vance you got to go almost to the second page. And a friend of mine took a screenshot of a ballot that misspelled the name Trump in Butler County t r U m apostrophe. Then he thought there was a p but not sure. And in Pennsylvania right now, there are thousands of ballots that have been thrown into the garbage. In some places, drop boxes are put on fire by free Hamas advocates that the media doesn't talk about. So we're in for a rough ride. We're in for an uncertainty. I doubt very much on Tuesday night or even Wednesday, we're going to know the outcome of the election. Last time, it took Georgia about two weeks because of the overseas and other absentee ballots. In Pennsylvania, they're so stupid they don't open up the mail in ballots until after all the polls closed Tuesday night. That may take till Thursday or Friday or into the next week. But if there's a God in heaven and if our country should long survive, we need to return to republican governmental principles of self alliance and borders only to legal immigrants and break down the law and order that's not happening as so many of our major cities, and government of spending. In fact, if Trump is elected, government of spending will continue to go up every day we borrow six billion dollars of brand new money in the market, and whether Republicans or Democrats are in charge, that doesn't seem to stop. So let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, we're going to put a call in in about ten minutes if we can to Bernie Marino to see where he is and what's he doing. And then after after two o'clock today, what's wrong with men? We men have a problem in our society. We don't fit in many times that women dominate now the world dominate, politics, dominate, the law, enforcement, dominate the judiciary. Yet women are supposedly the victims and men of the perpetrators when just the opposite is true. Let's continue with more Bill cunning and the Great America and speaking truth to power. Remember, Democrats want the Republican to win, Republicans want the Democrat to win. And the news media wants Trump to win despite the fact he's attacked on a regular basis for everything. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred. Wow, let's continue this, Lawyer Halloween Thursday afternoon. I'm going to turn off my life. Too many kids that have too much weight on them, too much diabetes going around. I'm not hunting out any candy anymore. I've had it with candy. So nonetheless, the election now only five days away. And when I look at all the polling, and I look at all the commercials, there's no time left anywhere. I can't believe if you base an opinion based upon a commercial, then you're stupid. If you somehow want to look at a commercial and say, Okay, I'll vote for that person or that person, or I'll vote yes yes on stated issue won then Kentucky one and two because commercial was great, then you're stupid. So let's hope we're not stupid. Joining you and I now as a senator to beat Bernie Marino. Traveling the highways and byways of Ohioans and Bernie Marino, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Bernie A couple of funging questions. Number One, I'll watch all the ads. I can't get away from the ads, but I love the ads well. Your ads against Shared Brown deal with policy. Shared Brown's ads against you deal with your personality and your business. He doesn't attack you on your positions on the Southern border or on crime or inflation. He goes after you because you're a car dealer, a used car dealer, for God's sakes, who promises free car washes. Have you noticed that your ads against against Shared Brown has been in politics for more than a half a century, are based upon his policies and what he's done, And the ads against you are calling you a lousy person who fires single moms that are pregnant with no money. Have you noticed that or not?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, it's all he's got. Of course, it's all lies. Of course, let's get that out of the way. But he can't defend his policies. He can't defend his record because his record is clear. Fifty years in elected office, eighteen political campaigns, zero private center experience, two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs left, twelve million illgals, generationally high inflation. Nobody, not even you, could go on a debate stage and defend that, which is why We'll be the only Senate race in the entire country, even though it's the most expensive non presidential race in history, that will not have a debate because shared was too much of a.
Speaker 1: Power to get on stage. It's amazing that you have asked repeatedly, let's tell it off. Let's go to Cleveland, Columbus, Let's go to Cincinnati. We'll get Channel five, get the inquir, get Channel nine, get the dispatch, get the playing dealer, and he will not debate you. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 7: Yeh, yes, for eight debates over the summer. We wanted to do one each media market, but sure just wouldn't respond. Won't do it. Look, he can't defend his record. He's got an abysmal record. He has gotten us nothing other than what I said, racially high inflation, twelve million illegals, by the way, record debt almost thirty six trillion dollars now it was three trillion when he got there. And again two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs gone from Ohio.
Speaker 1: He says he fights for the workers. What workers, the ones who lost their jobs?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: I mean, he's the grim reaper of manufacturing in the state. I'm gonna bring opportunity. I'm going to bring prosperity back to Ohio. We're going to increase our population. We're gonna make it so you can live a good fits country.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm about. It's time to turn the page and cancel the shared Bound show.
Speaker 1: Let's deal with the issue of abortion that they're beating over the head with on a repeated basis, You're going to take the oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution in the United States, the constitution of the state of Ohio. Can you lay out for the American people your position on abortion and whether or not it is accurately portrayed by Sharon Brown.
Speaker 7: No, it's totally inaccurate. Look institution, there's no votes on the federal level with But what we can do is we can lower the cost of having raising a child, make sure that women have access to good healthcare, equal access to contraception, that we fund pregnancy centers, and that we massively drop and lower the cost of adoption. Those are the things that I'll work on. That we should bring the country together on these issues. Cher Brown only wants to talk about abortion because he can't talk about anything else, and by the way. He doesn't care about women. If he did, he wouldn't have women competing with men in sports. He wouldn't have girls changing in locker rooms with young boys. This is a guy just a quota phony cltally fake. He knows it's not true with the other ads. But again he was station with me because he knows that when I sat un away and.
Speaker 1: As far as the southern border in issues of that character, a pundit said to me that in most normal times, if you had a country that was had crime everywhere, I know you're not headquartered in Cincinnati. But last night there was another couple dozen break ins of cars. The Bengals game on Sunday was riddled with maybe one hundred car break INDs. The Mayor of Cincinnati, after Pureval, was on Channel five with Shria Pellelo talking about the youth violence and what they're going to do. The liberals on City Council want to pay two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars to establish an anti gun violence program that involves sending those with gun crimes on vacation. They want to get them visa prepaid cards. They want to spend this money, and I'm thinking, you know, we live in a society right now where more Aitanians. There's more more Tanians in Lachland, Ohio than there are American citizens in Lachland, Ohio, the same thing in Clark County. When you travel the eighty counties in Ohio outside the eight major media markets, what are the concerns of people in Paulding County and Allen County and Bell Fountain and Athens, Ohio? What are their concerns that are different than the citizens who live in the.
Speaker 7: Cities Washington, DC that use our taxpayer dollars to benefit Americans. They're sick of seeing this country invaded by four migrants. These people rewarded and given better treatment bills. I'm gonna give you crazy statistic this government, our government spent one hundred and ten thousand dollars per illegal migroplat year for every single illegal that is insane. We're going to change that. We're going to deport anybody who's not here legally. We're going to massively change our asylum laws. We're going to get rid of now sorry. We're going to not extend temporary protect the status any longer, and we're going to use our dollars to benefit our fellow citizens. We have people struggling to just make ends meet, you know, credit card debts to the roof, insurance prices, food prices.
Speaker 1: We've got to make life better for Americans. That's what I'm going to do. Sure, bows me to your life for us?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Is there anything when you do some national I'm shocked at the site that Ohio is the epicenter of control of the US Senate. I assume West Virginia and Montana is going to give the Republicans fifty one votes, but something the range of three to four hundred million dollars has been poured into Ohio by leftist interest not connected to Ohio. Do you have some idea how much money is going to be spent on this election in your race on political ads? Any idea how expensive that's going to be.
Speaker 7: It's going to be the most it's already the most expensive non presidential election in American history. Will be over half a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Five hundred million dollars in Ohio.
Speaker 7: Over five hundred million dollars. Because my seat determined cent trolley has state Senate shareon Brown is not special in this group, in every corner of Massachusetts, New York, and California funding his kiming. He's the chairman of a very powerful committee who he twists arms and get these people to donate money. Look, we fought back, We've been able to be very competitive with him on the air, but ultimately, you can't sell bad product, and shares a bad product, and Ohio's rejecting it. No matter how much money you spend, no matter how much let's stick you put on that pig, people aren't buying it.
Speaker 1: And that's why we're gonna win on Tuesday. And you have a big event coming up this afternoon with Donald Trump has giving you a big endorsement. He's the eight hundred pound gorilla. Important is the endorsement of Donald Trump for your campaign?
Speaker 7: Oh I wear it with a badge of honor. President Trump is the greatest president of my lifetime. Of course, Shere Brown, who voted with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris one hundred percent of the time when it mattered, won't be seen anywhere with them. But now he's got Barack Obama stumping for him with Adam Schiff, and we got Governor DeSantis here today and tomorrow We've got Tucker Carlson and Wilmington's a free event on Sunday. Look, we're gonna win this race. We're ahead of the polls, we got the energy. But everybody listening, please vote, vote today. That's really important to get your vote in there. Let's not take any chances.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you very much, Bernie Marino, and good luck to you. And your mission is our mission to change the direction of this country. And Bernie Marino, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Bernie, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news radio seven hundred WLW, and I can catch up with Bernie Marino a little bit, and a course, Shared Brown is more than welcome to come here to get his message out. Also, it's like Greg Lansman has been on with Sloaney quite a bit. I've had him on once or twice. And a Lonza Sonza is out there campaigning like crazy. But on that race, take a look at it. I'm pretty sure with all the movement of the lines, I think I voted in that race. Of course I voted for Sonzo because he's a West Point graduate. He's the real deal. A is conservative just in that race, stand back, look from thirty thousand feet down. If you think that Cincinnati City Council is the kind of politics that you want to vote for. If you think city politics what Greg Landsman is a product of is good for the city, of the county and for the district. If you think liberal Democrats have done a great job running the public schools, great job running the police departments, a great job running city government, a great job spending. If you think liberal Democrats are the solution to the worlds and the country's ills, and you ought to vote for Greg Landsman because he's a product of that. He voted for he would have voted for Nancy Pelosi, voted for a king Jeffries to be the speaker. He's a dutiful Democrat, told what to do, know your role, set your mouth. That's why he gets all these moneys from the Democrats to run commercials and is perceived that the first Congressional district is a swing district. Now it's close, it's a plus five Democratic district. But Alonzo Sonsa is a particularly great candidate. I just find myself attracted to West Point graduates. He met his wife there and she's a West point graduate and he's a conservative. He's a conservative Republican. So if you think Warren County government, for example, in Green Township, he's kind of run correctly, then you vote for Orlando Sonza, who's a Filipino immigrant. And met him a few times. I think I've spoken to him twice. Great guy. And if you think that liberal politics in the city of Cincinnati is you want in Green Township and in Warren County, then you vote for Greg Landsman. I haven't I think I met him, might have met him once, I'm not sure. But his wife and two kids look darling. They're good family. He's a liberal Democrat, and Alonzo Sanza is a conservative Republican. So it's kind of politics that you enjoy and each whoever wins, they're largely going to do what their leadership tells them to do. In Washington, that's how you survive. So that's the way it is. I've caught some serious flock from you and some others because I support Charmaine McGuffey for sheriff. The main reason is I've been to the Sheriff's department I think once in the last ten years, when Jim Neil was in office. He's a nice guy. He's a West Side Catholic. Another run Jim Neil. But I didn't work with Jim Neil day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. I did not work with Charmage McGuffey day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. I like law enforcement, and I like cy Lease. Do you like Simon l Leasy think did a good job as sheriff? Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: Well, okay. He endorses Charmaine McGuffey because he knows them both and worked that they both worked under him for a long time, and he knows that the bodies are buried all over Hamlet, the county and side. Lee says, vote for Charmaine McGuffey. To me, that's the name of that tune. And so nationally the Democrats this time want to run on issues that are not germane to the to the election order one office when they win and go into Washington. It took seventy some years for the Supreme Court to get abortion right, and they sent it back to the States saying, you know, abortion is not in the constitution. Would you agree? Of course, even liberal Democratic justices like Ruth Bader Ginsburg said it was poorly decided, and so all the Supreme Court did was send it back to the states, so the states decide. In twenty twenty three, there were one point one million abortions. Abortion. Business is back and business is good. Two thirds of the country have abortion for any reason, including Ohio, including partial birth abortion. And I'm sickened by that. But it's the way things are. So a US senator has nothing, zero, zilch, nada to do with abortion. Yeay or nay, right or wrong. It's not the way things are. It's not the way our government is configured. So when the only attack they have against Bernie Marino is that he had some lawsuits against him when he had ten thousand employees, and secondly, he said things about abortion that are not in line with the way most Ohio wins are thinking. It's irrelevant and immaterial. He's never going to vote on any abortion ban or not. Ever, it's irrelevant. Bernie Marino runs ads on Shared Brown, reflecting what he voted on Shared Brown runs ads against Bernie Marino on an issue that's irrelevant, doesn't matter anymore. It's abortion. Abortion is flourishing. Planned parent who's got billions of dollars, and liberal politicians run on the issue of abortion because they want to mislead the easily misled voter into believing a lie, which is this candidate's going to vote an abortion which will never happen. And by the way, since you brought it up, why do you have gender reveal parties? Gender of what a baby? And why do you have baby showers? Because it's a baby. After about six weeks, there's a baby's heart beating in your womb. What is beating a heart of a what?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: That would be a baby? Government says, get prenatal care beginning in the sixth week of pregnancy. Prenatal of what.
Speaker 6: With?
Speaker 1: That would be a baby? And when a homicide takes place, if the woman is pregnant, there's two murders charged, one for the mother and one for the what that's called the baby? Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: If you're not home the Halloween night to give kids candy, you should have somebody come to your house and beat the hell out of you. Sit at home for two hours and hand out candy, good candy. Blurge on the candy. Don't just get the fun size candy, get the big bars. It's two hours out of your life for the kids. People who either sit in their homes, their dark houses and hide or leave so they don't have to hand out candy should be beaten. I don't feel strongly about much. I feel very strongly about that.
Speaker 8: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 1: Where will Seg be tonight between six and eight my home? Going out candy? I will not be there. I turn off the lights. I bet you if somebody comes up to my house tonight and looks like you, I'm full Cunningham. I'nbelieved of the landing. Mack, give me a full report, a full report of the great American. Here, here's some candy. Get out of here. Here's I'm here there now, I'm here now. Well, we have no one ever coming because we have no sidewalks. Every house is an acre or plus right, there's no street. Lights's house at Indian Hill. Moe Eggar lives in Indian Hill, doesn't he? I Amberley Village. He's rich. I didn't know that he moved. Sports talk pays a lot of money. Now, I didn't know that Lamps is downtown down in US and uh in a in a tent. Did he move from he is in a tent? Yeah, but I don't want to say anything. But if any kids came, I would certainly have candy. But for five or six years we've had nobody. So I'm thinking probably afraid, Probably probably got the the probably got the driveway. Mind. Did you see in the front yard? Do you remember damage night? When you were a kid?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: Me and Bob Lake, Rick Bishop, we would soap windows and people's windows in their house damaged night. You were like juvenile delay? Yes? I was, Yes, I was. I was incorrigible, believe it or not. Should I get justice Joe here? Now that you're uh, well, I guess the statute of limitations is up. Yes, And I used to show up with two sixs Justice Hawkins or remember the cap guns? Yeah? All I dressed up with a cowboy hat and I had my chaps on and I had a six shooter and that's what you got on now. So what I do walk up to the door, they open the door, and I'll pull out my six shooters and start shooting. And I'm thinking today, well, you got to go down to the West End. Ed I fit right in? Thank you will leave the stooge reporters. Approach service of your local Tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Cincinnati called Schmid Heating and Cool to get five one three five three one sixty nine hundred. How about this right here? This is from my friend of mine who sent me this posting terrifying haunted house where they rip human limbs from limb from limb. I'm sorry he actually has planned parenthood. I'm sorry, unbelievable, handy Mack. We want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant at R. Willie the You better looking good on a good old west side there at thirty eight fifty three Race Road at five seven four two two TWOA. And I'm young Pam brought our lunch down today with chicken and everything. Segment What about Frish's Restaurant's my favorite on Blue Ash on Plainfield Road is closing allegedly today or tomorrow. And how does Ron's Rouse succeed so greatly but Frish's Big Boy cannot make it? I want to challenge Jason Williams of the inquir to do an or somebody for the Inquiry to do an expose on why an iconic restaurant is going down to drain like this. You know I talked to it. Just got to be some kind of story in there got to be. And somebody has to save the big boy. You did it once, I'll do it again. Well, somebody's got to save him, because who you can't go without a big a big boy. Onion rings, onion rings, Harry Coke, Cherry Coke, Hot fudge cake, Hot fudge cake, Penny's gone. That's what I eat. Well, that's what I'm saying. I like to get one of the big boys. Can I get a big boy? I talked to Karen myeruper big boy. I think Karen Mayer will give me a big boy, won't she? I would say so, we bet get Paul Lucky. Probably won't be able to find them. Is the mainliner going to be open? I don't know. This is a sad day. I talked to your friend Dick Williams and Mine, the former gym of the Reds and now right Skyline. Yes, the owners of Skyline said to him three or four years ago, we do not want an equity firm, private equity to buy big Guyeline right because it's not going to work, and so Dick Williams of Skyline said, not going to happen. So it still works. There's nothing wrong. That was one of my four major food groups. Riss's Big Boy. How many thousands and millions of people in the Tri State over the years that fris in here outrageous went there on a date? Uh just a I mean carry carry out, uh a car hop service. I mean that was the thing to do on a Friday night. So you pulled up with your girlfriend right there, Yeah, to come out car hop ingo, get your big boy. That's it. That's it. Penny got a browny lad, thank you had one in her lap and also one to her left segment. Also, how about this, Yeah, last night, I'm watching Garrett Cole, who's one of the greatest pitchers in baseball. Right, Well, balls hit the first base? Correct? How many times does a pitcher not run the first base to cover? I've never, Uh, I've never. Well, they probably do it in their sleep, Willy, during during spring training, they probably do it fourth million times. If every ball at the part you just instinctive correct, why did why didn't you? Carrett? Well, he's probably spent. He's probably uh, you know, counting his money over there on the mound. Now second, this year, Aaron Judge has played the outfield one hundred and forty eight of one hundred and sixty two games that all rise. How many times has Aaron Judge and center field dropped a fly ball until last? Zero zero? He's never dropped it. And he drops it and it's it's like five unearned runs. And then a ball is hit to the shortstop first and second, one out. The ball is kind of in the hole. The short shop shortstop catches the ball and throws it to third, right, Yeah, distance of maybe thirty feet correct skips it. Can't get the ball to third on a fly from thirty feet The ball's in the hallway, backhands it, throws it to third, and he throws it in the dirt. Now can you know? And all those things had to happen. And you know who's going to get the blame for all this, don't you? Aaron Boone? They're gonna probably run him out of New York. And I predict Paul O'Neill will take over Paul. He can't his first pitch not so good. Well, how about Paul O'Neil cannot throw the ball from the pitchers robber to home six. Should have kicked it, he looks, He looks the same now as he looked thirty five years ago. Should have kicked it. He can't throw a first pitch on a fly. Well he Those Dodgers won their eighth World Series title in their second and last five seasons last night, to win it all in five games over those Yanks and Freddie Freeman, the World Series MVP of the two hundred and thirty four teams to trail by five or more runs in the series game. The Dodgers are just the seventh to win. Got a text here from Frank zion Bell. He wants to give every listener of ours an ACR golf ball. I'm not sure how we can get that done. You need a golf ball. I need a pool. Need a pool. Well, a little late for that, but he's lining up already customers next week. How about that call today? Swim tomorrows see about that. I don't know about tomorrow, but I think a couple of days it's gonna be hotter than the hinges of Hell. Dodgers, Willy, are the betting favorites really through?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Through?
Speaker 1: Draft Kings to win. In twenty twenty five, the Yanks are second best, Atlanta third, and the Phill's fourth. Danny from Dayton says that I was at the Fishes and the Dayton mall busy as can be because people want the last big Boy fix. Well, I'm sure that's what we were. Denise and I went to Route four the other night. It was packed. I think the Cincinnati ones are the they're not. The property taxes, right, that's a factor. Well, people keep voting more property tax increase. The one one up by us is cleaned out, boosts, everything cleaned out. Lights are still on. That's about it. Sickness an iconic restaurant. Will he going down like this is? It's not right in America. Why doesn't Sharon Coolies do a story on this? Well, you know what I say, Get the Trumpster involved, Get the truck in the garbage truck. Well, Biden says, they're all a bunch of garbage. What did he do yesterday in Green Bay? Got gets in a garbage truck. What did he do with his speech? He still got the vest on. I say, the Trumpster comes here to save the Big Boy by executive order. I'm gonna stay a shocking discord. How do you like my garbage truck?
Speaker 9: This truck is an honor of Kamala and Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: It's the best. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town in Northern Kentucky, Your Tailgate Headquarters, Bengals and Ravens. Sunday preview at All Tonight, Lance and Rocky Cincinnati Tax Resolution, Power by Toave Sheldon, Round Table, Shoe Let's Party Live from Long Necks and Richwood six oh five, and then after that, what uh? The West Miller Show Live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in right here on seven hundred WLW. The Bearcats open against Arkansas Pine Bluff on Monday. One Family, Ron's Roost, one location every day get up to produce great fried chicken and more products. I've told Ronie should get rid of from the menu about ten to twenty items and focus on others. They scaled it down. I said, you got to scale it down, and they what about if ron Larkin takes over Friscia's Big Boy with Olga with Olga out in front, without it, wouldn't that be something? Oh beautiful I'll go there. CBS Sports senior writer Matt Norlander will he has decided a few weeks ago to hold a vote to decide the best Division one college basketball program in each state Ohio, Ohio University of Cincinnati wons two national titles. Nah ba banah. I guess you're gonna tell me Ohio State nah ba banah? Huh Xavier bingo say that again, segment, behavior is the number one top college program in the state. Wait, look at this way. Kentucky is Kentucky. Let's talk. What you're going to do is to Purdue?
Speaker 3: Is is it?
Speaker 1: Purdue is the tops in Indiana? How man national titles? Is Purdue one? Maybe one? How about Indiana? About five? But go back to Xavier. Yeah, the record against you see the past ten years is like seven and three, right, the last go to win a national basketball tournament, right the n I t Right and uh with the Miller time being there and Bob coleheb So you're saying Xavier is by According to CBS Sports, Xavier is the number one as the top college basketball program in the state of Ohio. Write that down, segment. Let's see Willy Bank. Joe Burrows spoke yesterday, Oh Oh said, basically, this is a must win against the Raiders. Really uh, And many teams, of course are making trades, but before the deadline of Tuesday at four o'clock. But Burrow said, that's not my job. Is he going after Tobin a little bit? What's doing there? The Bengals trades over the years, not many in season. The last one was twenty twenty when Carlos Dunlap was shipped off to Seattle. Before that, the Bengals acquired wide receiver Charlie Joyner from the Houston Oilers in nineteen seventy two. Really, those have been the only two trades the Bengals have ever made in season. And you might say the one that benefit the club was only the one fifty two years ago, because the one that getting rid of a correct the one that helped the Bengals. It's been a while, right, he said, not my job. Thursday Night, NFL Tonight, Houston and the New York Jets. So I hope Joe Mixon runs like crazy, because what's it like to be in New York these days? The Giants stink, the Jets are worse. The Yankees lost in the World Series, and the Mets are there. All you got left now is is soccer and hockey. Well, New York is a failed city state. That's all I can tell you. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But Xavier's the top college men's basketball program in Ohio? Is that correct? According to CBS Sports, they last won the national title. By the way, just popped up October thirty first, at ten sixteen am headline, Hamilton County Magistrate approved six Frish's Big Boy evictions segment. Yes, these are the ones being evicted. Nor would Montgomery Road that's right off of the lateral gone Plainfield Road in Blue Ash. What cole Raine Avenue and cole Raine Township Bridgetown and Chevrois Mason Montgomery and Simms Township in del High seventy one? Right, Yeah, gone with the wind segment, gone with the win. And Frishes did not put up a fight on Wednesday. They didn't even send an attorney to the eviction and registrate said, anyone from Frishes here you knowed no response? Think about crickets unbelievable. I mean, at iconic restaurant Willie in this area is going down without a fight. That is Unamerican to me segmentim in tears. Call the Magic Man, get a get a marlocker can get get a lawsuit, just as Joe a class am drawsuit. Bernie Marino, stop Frishes from closing. Save the Big Boy, Save the Big Boy sack again. Call John Barrett. John Barrett's got a lot of money. He's rich. Paul Collinsworth, He's Collinsworth's rich. He needs a job now. He's not doing nothing except on Sunday. And after this he's done in about another five weeks ago, there's no more Olympics for four more years. You know we made him and he's forgotten about us completely. Oh well, you know not the first won't be the last, that's for sure. Segment Get me out of the Suits Report to have an author coming up next to wrote the book of What's Wrong with Boys? What's Wrong with Man?
Speaker 3: Why? Man?
Speaker 1: Are in crisis today? And politicians are taking advantage of that. Will are you in crisis?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: Really? Will he? The holiday season is upon us. In the WIST Tree Program twenty twenty four has already started. Trees are going up now, so please support this This year fortieth year for the WIST Tree Program right now. If you would like to get a wist Tree, call the Wist Tree hotline at five one three eight five two eighteen ninety five and someone will return your call. But will he? We say Happy birthday today to the one and only David Snyder, elevator operator at Naverfront Stadium. Good Man belated Happy birthday to the one and only Dean Gregory the Montgomery and Boat House. I love that guy, and also are citizens of the day, Wayne Carucci, Wayne Any, Dale Donovan, Dale Donovan and the fine staff at Dale Donovan Auto Tire Center in Blue Ash. I love Dale, Chris and the boys. So give me out of the Studge Report. We have many coming up, including What's Wrong with Men? What's wrong with Boys? You're an animal segment, Admit to it, Willie and utter of a Halloween today and watch out for them little monsters. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. Who's that chicken? Ron's roost in the next room? Go get some. Yeah, even Obama likes Ron's roost. On news radio seven hundred WuW Bill Cunningham, the Great American of course, masculinity and more or less is on the ballot this November. I can't think of masculinity being on the ballot. And of course Nikki Haley and others are advising the Trumpster to tone down that bro stuff and talk about women's problems and men's problems. Normally in our society we focus upon women one way or another. But there's a great book by doctor Ronald Levant, Professor Emeritis of Psychology, University of akronym More, former President how about this of the American Psychological Association, devoted forty years of his life to studying masculinity and doctor Ronald Levant, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And let me begin by saying, it's fascinating you studied masculinity. Why did you begin this line of work about forty years ago? And secondly, what have you found if anything?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Well, okay. I got into the study of masculinity through the study of fathering, and as we say in psychology, most research is mesearch. I got into fathering because I was struggling with the role of being a divorced, partially custodial father of a tween aged daughter at that time. And as I kind of started working with fathers and what I tried to do. I was on the faculty at Boston University at the time, was trying to provide fathers with parent education skills because at that time, in the early eighties, men were just beginning to be visibly involved with children. You could see men carrying incense in chess packs or pushing rollers in Harvard Square. And as a result of, you know, kind of doing that work, I discovered that many men have difficulty expressing their emotions except for one, which is anger. And that was kind of what led me into this particular study. But what really fueled it was my childhood and I had a emotionally and physically abusive father who did not need to be so mean and bad that he was, And you know, kind of got me curious as to what makes men become so violent.
Speaker 6: And that.
Speaker 1: I read their stuff. You know, a girl dad is a problem today, And you say, why are so many men problematic? Unable to describe how they feel? I have difficulty explaining how I feel. I'm not supposed to. I got the shields up. You then say, neglecting their health. If my wife did not insist that I go to like seven or eight doctors every year or two. I would never go at all. I don't explode in rage except maybe on the golf course. And then resorting to violence is something as an attorney I don't think I've ever done. But men are programmed to be like their father. Is it nurture or is it genetics? Is it the fact that we spent millions of years defending the cave or defending our heart and health? And I see myself as a protector and this bleeds over to my personal behavior, and that men often die alone and that they why are why is that the case? Is it genetic or is it nurture or both?
Speaker 4: Well, it's both. But we can't do much about the genetics, but we can do a lot about the nurture. And as a psychologist, I have tools to deal with the nurture. And so that's kind of why I focused on it. And it has to do with the starting with how we raise our boys to conform to these rigid masculine norms, particularly about crying. You know, big boys don't cry, or no or worse, you get threatened if you.
Speaker 3: Don't stop crying.
Speaker 4: I'll give you something to really cry about. That's it, Yeah, you know, And so you know obviously it's both. You know, we don't know how to change genes, but we do know how to change behavior. And let's talk about health. Men die now, and this has gotten worse six point three. And this is us twenty three years.
Speaker 3: Sooner than women.
Speaker 4: Okay, it used to be in the fives. And men have more diseases in every major category of illness. And while there are some small genetic factors associated with female sex hormones that give them a slight advantage, the bulk of the evidence suggests is men's behavior. Men put their health at risk through not wearing a seatbelt, not using sunblock, not visiting their positions when they're sick. Well, you're laughing, you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, And you talk about cigars. The guys that I play golf with, cigars are in their mouths constantly. They have health problems that they want to hold inside themselves and not express. Wearing a seatbelt is something I resistant for decades because it wasn't a macho image of Steve McQueen. Sunblock, I used to play, get outside, work, play golf, never war copper tone. You didn't think about it. Well, women are just different, so well, I guess, getting back to the election, you say that supposedly the country is ready to elect the first female president, Kamala Harris. But does she possess enough masculine traits in her personality to persuade those undecided that she can lead a divided nation? And I ask you the question. According to the polling, trumpsters up about ten points with men and down about ten points with women, just the opposite for Kamala Harris. And so is America ready for a female president, especially one may I use the term minority? Are we men ready for that commander in chief?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I hope so.
Speaker 4: But let's look at sort of a term that's kind of been bandied about in this election, which is the alpha male. Now, the primatologist du Waal who recently passed away that there really are two versions of the male. Now, remember he studied chimpanzees, not humans. But in the chimpanzee troops, there are two versions of the alpha male. There's the dominant alpha who achieves this power by force, right, and who tends to be have a short tenure because all it takes is a coalition of threer for other chimpanzees to overthrown okay, and that happens frequently.
Speaker 3: And then there's the.
Speaker 4: Populate what do all called the populist alta, which again we're talking about chimpanzees, so that populist term has to have a little quotation mars on it. But what he's referring to are chimpanzees, the male chimpanzees who achieved their power by taking care of the troop, by providing resources like food and shelter, by carrying for sick or injured members of the troop. And that particular alpha has a long tenure and has actually thought to be loved by the other chimps. If you look at the current election, the contrast is very similar. Although Harris is obviously not a man, but she represents that populous alpha. She leads by taking care. She has recently said she's if she wins, she's going to be a president of all the people right right, and doesn't care. She just doesn't care what you're where the Republican Democrat independent he is going to do for you, whereas Trump clearly is, you know, the dominant alpha.
Speaker 1: He's in a garbage truck. And the other thing that you never see Kamala Harrison address or something feminine. Same way with Hillary Clinton. It was always in a pantsuit with their chest out and looking upwards because she they figured they got the female vote already. But let's go after the alpha male. One thing you bring up about the alpha male, I think a Planet of the Apes in all those series, Caesar what was ahead of the Planet of the Apes at one point, and he was smaller than the orangutangs, but he had a little bit of strength, but he had the the wiles of a male to manipulate the group. And in the business setting or in life, if you have a Caesar type chimpanzee, and this guy isn't the biggest, the strongest, the bravest, the best looking, but the personality is such like a Napoleon, for example, a smaller guy who can actually dominate. That that's important. So when it comes down to politics, isn't it important for female candidates not to have a feminine side in a sense because they want to communicate to the tony benders of the world, the alpha males of the world, that I'm like you, I'm tough, and I'm mean, and I can curse. I consider at a bar with Governor Whitmer and use the F word. In fact, I've said this recently in a meeting here at iHeartMedia that basically women use the F word and aggressive language much more than males. If a male in that setting with a lot of professional females which dropped the F bomb here and there, people would look at them. But if a woman does it, you get patted on the back. Man, you're one of us. Is that part of the diet, part of the mechanism.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There have been a number of studies of successful women in a variety of settings, in the military and the corporate world and in politics, and clearly, you know, they have to demonstrate what are called stereotypically called masculine characteristics. But these are easy to attain.
Speaker 3: You know, when I was a.
Speaker 4: College I went to college at Berkeley, the University of California, Berkeley in the sixties. I'm an old guy, but the women that I knew at Berkeley were taking assertiveness training classes to overcome the effects of their gender role socialization to be dependent on and different to men. And I think women who succeed in the political world and the corporate world obviously have to take on masculine characteristics because these worlds are male dominated, and to succeed, you know, you've got to play by the guy's rules.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I look at society and it's less and less and less likely that a poor wide or a poor Black male is going to grow up with a father figure in the home, very unlikely if you live in a poor Hispanic area or poor White or a poor Black area. Males tend to get what's important what is not important from the street and the breakdown of the family and faith the last thirty to forty years is exhibited by the crime rate and by drugs, incarceration failing. Most of the human beings in college are female. When my wife attendant the University of Cincinnati in the nineteen nineties, in law school, hers was the first class with the dominant female students. Women succeed in our society much more than men succeed. We're more likely to be on drugs, more likely to be in jail, more likely to have drinking problems, more likely of health problems, likely not to live as long. But all of society is structured to build up the female and tear down the male as part of the debaucherous behavior we see in our society today caused by lack of male figures growing up as a little boy proper.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I don't think that.
Speaker 4: Give me Uri Bronson Brenner, who is a world famous developmental psychologists, after studying multiple families over dozens of years, concluded that every child needs at least one adult who is absolutely crazy about them, and it doesn't matter what their gender is. So it can be a mother, it can.
Speaker 1: Be a father.
Speaker 4: You know what I think. I mean, I agree with the facts that you presented, But what I think has happened is that if you go back to the nineteen fifties, where women couldn't even get a credit card with a male signing for them, is that, you know, the what's called the second wave feminist movement that began in nineteen sixty seven, that women have dramatically changed their gender role, you know, from the sixties to the present, and as a results, have achieved the kind of success you've talked about. But sadly, men have remained duck and attached to this outmoded model of masculinity that was prevalent in the nineteen fifties. Men have not changed, you know, they've changed some like their men's participation in parenting has actually changed rather dramatically, but for the most part, taking care of their health, being able to express their emotions, men have really as a whole not changed. And part of what I try to do as a psychologist is trying to encourage men to recognize that what is so called they're so called feminine side, their emotional intelligence, their compassion, empathy are not feminine but human, and they're you know, like very valuable traits to have in every human it has the capacity for them.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, when I look at the Muslim world, whether it's Afghanistan or Syria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, I could not imagine a worst place for a woman or female to exist than in the world in which you're literally the property of your husband or the property your father married off. Platoral eradication. They have terrible circuit. They have not the ability to In Afghanistan right now, women cannot be heard in public. She's clothed from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. She's beaten on a regular basis. She has no rights at all, and that has been going on for decades, if not centuries. What is the Can you briefly comment, if you can't, about what happens in a billion households around the world where women literally are beaten marginalized by men and their conditioned to do so. Have you studied any of the problems of women in Syria, Irani, Afghanistan, Egypt, terrible circumstances that their status is ignored in this country.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: The United Nations publishes a gender equality index where they rank countries based on the extent to which the sexes are equal, and the countries you mentioned are down at the bottom. The United States is number seventeen, so we're not great. The highest countries tend to be Western Europe, particularly the Scandinavian countries. And I visited Norway several times, and to me, the difference is palpable. The women that I met there are so empowered, although you know, women in the US are somewhat empowered, but not like the women in Norway. So I think it really depends on kind of the society and the ability of women like in the United States. Essentially, look in the nineteen fifties, less than the only single digits of mothers of small children were in the workforce. By nineteen eighty five, fifty percent of the mothers of children under the age of six were in the workforce. Okay, that was a dramatic change that women took upon themselves. And the next thing that happened was what we call the divorce revolution that began in nineteen sixty five. Who went to eighty five where two thirds of the divorces were initiated by the wives. So look at what happened. Women gained financial independence from men, and then they left bad marriages and droves and the statistics he reported earlier. They then populated, you know, colleges and graduate in law schools and medical schools, and they're just you know, as we as well known, girls and women are doing much better than boys and men on every educational, health and social indicator there is. And my hope is that we start raising boys differently, that we stop forcing them to conform to these outmoded masculine norms of being unemotional, tough and dominant, and recognize we're living in a totally different society and they need to develop those bills that are labeled feminine, like emotional self awareness and compassion and empathy to succeed in today's world.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to go, but we only scratch the surface, not even scratch the surface. But the book is the problem with men. Insights on overcoming a traumatic childhood from a world renowned psychologist, that's you, doctor Ronald Levant. The book is everywhere. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill cunning Game Show and doctor you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more women dominate the world. Yet they convince everyone they're victims. It's a nice psychological ploy, but we know what it is. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred l W.
Speaker 6: If you're not home on Halloween night to give kids candy, you should have somebody come to your house and beat the hell out of you. Sit at home for two hours and hand out candy, good candy. Blurge on the candy. Don't just get the fun size candy, get the big bars. It's two hours out of your life for the kids. People who either sit in their homes, their dark houses and hide or leave so they don't have to hand out candy.
Speaker 3: Should be beaten.
Speaker 6: I don't feel strongly about much. I feel very strongly about.
Speaker 8: That hello, buyet and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: What about tonight? You got the little Rocks? What about the house? The House on the hill and Harrison, what about that?
Speaker 10: They're going to have to hold it down because long necks in rich Wood with Lance McAllister tonight, what a way to spend the nightning did you you're dressed up as a as a dressed as a as bozo there right, but you are dressed up so Lance better have a costume on tonight. I think he's gonna be the elephant, like like like a circus theme. He's got his elephant costume.
Speaker 1: Lance is a clown. You to wear a clown outfit? But what about the little Rocks? And they're going to.
Speaker 10: Trigger treating uh bo my order, he's like like a pirate or something. My middle one, Bronson is Jamar Chase. Now he wanted to go full Jamar Chase. He wanted you know, face paint and you know, like the darker complexion. I said, probably not a good t Higgins. He's hurt all the time. You can he don't want to crutch. That's the middle one that gets beaten up all the time. Right, No, the littlest one, he's the one. He just got his cast off, So he got cast off his arm. He'll probably have another one on by tomorrow. The other one to break it break it broke his left on. I'm not sure what he is about Donald Trump. Get him away him out there, Trump to get him like.
Speaker 9: An orange vest? Was that the asked or what he's the best?
Speaker 10: I just read about that, and I think that is that is the basket of deplorables comment. As much as the media doesn't want to know, he sit the tongue. If you slip had a slip of the tongue, Willie and you know, set a racial comments, would that would they be where they go?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's okay. Absolutely, It happens to me all the time. I don't worry about it, all right. CBS Evening News last night, she talked about the fact this was a ploy used by Donald Trump to obscure the comments of the comedian in Madison Square Garden four days ago.
Speaker 9: Well, she was right that that that wiped that non story off.
Speaker 1: The media didn't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 10: So you got a comic that President Trump does not even know made a a comment versus the president of the United States. Current president of United States saying Trump supporters, which is to say half of the country is garbage, and those are believe that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: But Denny from Dayton sent me a rather interesting comment has said the following that conservatives turn an insult into a joke. Well, liberals turn a joke into an insult. Trump turns it's a joke, but it's a joke, but media liberals say it's an insult and ride with that until Joe Biden steps on top of Kamala. Harris on the ellipse. I love that.
Speaker 10: I just wonder if it was you don't have jo in mind, but yeah, I wonder if Joe Biden planned that. There was just kind of trying to sing her. She wants her to lose. She definitely wants Kamala to lose. We told you so, I told you so, my husband.
Speaker 1: After the election, all of it's gonna come out, probably right Probably they're gonna be dumping on each other. It'll be beautiful. I know, if she loses. I mean, everyone's gonna dumb.
Speaker 9: Everyone's gonna say, I see, I told you she was no good and all that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, we have issues with the Bengals. Number one. T Higgins her media accounts, he's what's hurting now? It's a hamstring quad near lower quad? Had the hamstring in the quad? Aren't they kind of related? They tied together about what else can hurt? Can T Higgins be this good?
Speaker 10: You can't goes on if they if they lose more games, you're gonna see a lot more injuries. I've seen this in locker rooms. The star players that that don't think they've been paid well, coach, I don't know. I just hamstrings not responding to any treatment.
Speaker 1: It can't can't really go twisted Miami, and of course Sports Illustrated whatever that is today, says that the Bengals need to make a trade for a defensive stud lineman, a run a run stopper, or another linebacker that can hunt down too late. It seg man, what did the friend Joe Burrow?
Speaker 9: They gotta win seven or nine?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna win seven of nine?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Give me some sports well, ye and rock the stood reporters a proud service of your local tame star Heat't get air conditioning dealers, tamestar quality. You can feel in Cincinnati. Cole Sheldon Braun at bron heating at five one, three, three, eight, five, seventy seven sixty five. Why is the Trumpster in Albuquerque, New Mexico, which is supposedly a deep blue state.
Speaker 10: He thinks he can take New Mexico. He's thrilled to me the land of in chance. What if he takes forty eight to fifty Minnesota two? That's like, that's like Nixon? And what's his name of years ago?
Speaker 7: What it is?
Speaker 1: Reagan? So you have hope? Do you have hope?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Do you have hope?
Speaker 9: I have concerns.
Speaker 1: I have lots of hope. You have a Kamala Harrison in your front yard? I don't. I talked to Denise the other day. Somebody put it in there. No they didn't. He said, you all had a signs that don't vote for Richard K. Jones. You're ready? Is that true? Is that true? No? Who are you? Anyway? Tell me who you are? I have no idea? Why am I here? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: The Dodgers reign as World Series champs? What about the Riots? Rocks after Riots, after an early five nothing deficit, they win it last night, seven to six, the eighth World Series tighter for the Big Blue and the second in the last five seasons.
Speaker 10: New York's gonna ride if the Jets don't win the night. New York's had a rough go at it last couple weeks not good.
Speaker 1: But in La you had lootings, stores were looted, cars can talk about the riding and La opportunistic street crew. They were mostly peaceful, though mostly mostly peaceful. Riots, assassination attempts were mostly Yeah, Trump's had too. Mostly they ransacked that Nike story I heard, Yeah, it was mostly peaceful. It was mostly Nikes needed to be freed. Segment there right there. You they're probably going down to the parade on tomorrow and Los Angeles to sign the shoes. Get ready for that, the players to sign the shoes and segment please continue, let's see, of course, wellie, the National Football League deadline is coming up Tuesday four o'clock. The Bengals have only made a couple of trades in their long and illustrious history. The last trade twenty twenty didn't count Carlos Dunlap that was unloaded to Seattle was nest time they got someone who helped the team. That year, they acquired wide receiver Charlie Joyner from the Houston Astros, what year in nineteen seven or Houston Oilers from nineteen seventy two in.
Speaker 10: Little fit in nineteen seventy two is the last time the Bengals brought in a high prize free agent to help the team correct.
Speaker 1: According to Sports Illustrated, it must be done now. The Bengals must act. And Joe Burrow said the other day, not my job. Would you come? He's playing well, he said, I got the best q QBR operating in the league. But Joe Burrow as car, they don't beat the Raiders. The Raiders and six, they've lost a thing five, four straight, it's time in the panic. Yes, well, what if Marvin? They have scored twenty points in five games? What if Marvin Lewis takes over the headset, puts in Desmond Ridder and drives the team to victory. What happens then? If we come on, come on, I'm this Desmond rhetor he's back. They lose Sunday, we'll be talking about Opening Day on Monday. Put him in, Put Desmond Rider in there with Marvin Lewis on the headset. Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 10: What if Marvin just leans over to Antune pierces. Give me the headset. I know how to win in this place.
Speaker 1: Get out? Oh and seven in the playoffs? Oh and seven? Yeah, I forgot. Do you recall that zero and seven in the playoffs for Marvin? How's that possible? What's that possible?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I just hope Joe Burrow doesn't catch Carson palmritis. If that happens, now we got a real crisis in River City. Get pictures and catchers report in one hundred and seventeen days? What do he tap out? Kind of like Anthony Richardson did Rock defended made a good movie? He said, good movie? Top out? Do you think Little Rock's not going to tap out? During Halloween? When's the super Bowl? The kids are in the super Bowl right this Sunday? Whoa we gotta get we got? Where is it? Mylin?
Speaker 9: Indiana?
Speaker 1: Too far? I was gonna go Harrison, I didn't tell you. It's only like a couple of more exits up. I don't know about that out Harrison. I thought I was an Illinois I kept going left. I said, dear, we've gone through Indiana. Ye we're in Illinois. No, Harrison, right there, JTM, right there? Where's the baby? Where's the baby? You left the baby alone as your wife went screaming down the field as a little rocks running for glory. Where's the baby? Where's the baby? I said, the baby's right there. I'm just saying, Grandpa Willy the mother.
Speaker 9: And now he gets broken bones all the time because he gets beat up on.
Speaker 1: That's how happens in life. Well, maybe he's going to be a wrestling ring and then he'll fight one of your other brothers while they can get candy. What happens if the littlest rock becomes the biggest rock? You might tell the other two rocks. What if the littlest rock starts rolling on top of you? So one of the kids aren't going as dad?
Speaker 9: No, no, I can't.
Speaker 1: Like one could be Trump Indianapolis Colt Trump. Another one could be a Titan, and the other one could be a Saint ex balmer or maybe there you go, how about that? How about a sex school counselor one could do that? Sorry I brought it up. Thanks, Just tee him up. I need some more counseling here. What's a great job right down the middle of Scheffler, how about the about eighty five and right down the pipe for you down. How about the nude pictures she sent to her seventeen year old lover that he shared with his boyfriends. And I know about that, do you? How do you know? Channel nineteen told me tomorrow tomorrow, tomorrow Ken kicking it with Ken? Are you gonna be here at one thirty kicking it with Ken? And uh what tomorrow? Borrow one third and maybe Tricia McKie, Tricia, I'll be in kicking it with Ken, coming right here. That's hilarious. We're gonna kick him with Ken. Well, he does this bit on Fox nineteen where he's doing she I always say unusual things. He's kicking it with Ken. I don't know what he's doing, not.
Speaker 10: Like unusual like Joe Biden unusual, right, Or he's been babies like around the area, like you know, high school football team.
Speaker 1: That's good. I like stuff like that. Yeah. Fact, he's gonna go to sand next and do some work out there, just saying got some work to do. We don't have those problems at their park. So I tell you you better hope and pray one day that it doesn't happen, because we'll they'll run you out of town. Thinking of that what's Cole Raine's record the last two years in football? And is Carrie Combs coming back? Carry Combs coming back to Cole Rane. If you got the guts, why don't you go to Chivy at Road and help them. Rocky right there is close by. Get to Cole Rane and develop that program and get them back to take that game the contract.
Speaker 2: Year.
Speaker 1: Let's go. We got some no money going to Cooper Flags. Visited class every Friday at six, counseling at am.
Speaker 9: We're not going to school, say not there to play school, play football?
Speaker 1: The counseling problems? Did you have any counselors when you were saying next by the way, yes? Did you at the park? Miss? I won't say her name? Uh huh, but I tell you what if she gave me that come hither? Look, little Willie would have been there on a heartbeat. I don't blame him one bit. Is that wrong? Is that wrong in me to say if loving her is wrong, I don't want to be right. I'd rather live her wrong than right? Is that true? Who is your counselor? I can't remember Nutley?
Speaker 3: Is that her?
Speaker 1: Just saying?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: By what's on the big show? I don't know. Yeah, no, we have a right out of the gate.
Speaker 10: We have Qugh Myers, he's of a Raider Nation radio and talk about the Raiders v.
Speaker 1: Bengals.
Speaker 10: This weekend we got our fitness guy, PJ. Street at four o'clock. I can answer the question. A lot of people say, hey, look, I'm doing all these diet things. I'm going work and it's not working. And what are the like the top segment, the three things that is stopping holding people's diets.
Speaker 1: How about Paul O'Neill throwing out the opening pitch and throws into the backstop.
Speaker 9: He made the mistake of throwing from the rubber. You throw it from the flat part.
Speaker 1: We're talking about a Yankee monument Hall of Fame.
Speaker 10: He hasn't throw baseballs anymore. Should have kicked it, should have kicked it, saying right now, that would have been hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will right. I would have went right down the middle, right down Broadway. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 9: I watched that live and I was sitting there with my grandpa.
Speaker 1: I'm like, did that just happen? Threw at the backstop. Then he wanted to redo might be able to hit one better than money Mack, Money Mac ten for eighteen. When it matters, not good money Mack is issued some bad checks. Bad checks are bouncing around money Mack. Right now, I don't want to be negative. We need to win, win, win, win. Where they're gonna win. Sunday, they're gonna win, They're gonna win Sea, They're gonna win or lose win. I think they're gonna tie. They haven't had a tie yet this year.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and you had him down two to seasons two ties won.
Speaker 1: You said they were gonna go seventeen and oh no, no, that's what you said. We got to all take you. That's what you said.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said like five, twelve and two something like that. Look that would be unusual, though, would you twelve and two? Does that ever happen?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you'll be here tomorrow for Tricia Mackie and kicking it with Ken. I will sag can get me out of the student's report. I might need some counseling on North Bend Road, Willie. And honor of a rainy day here in the Tri State, and happy Halloween to everyone. We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report, Getting Ready for Christmas at midnight tonight. Oh oh yeah, I haven't heard this, Shut up rock, I haven't heard this yet. It say you love Christmas to midnight tonight. It all begins again, Christmas music, et cetera. Right here, we're switching for I'm someday about the format Swiss. Sorry. At the entire month of November, Night Whisky Say next, boys, wishes were coming true with Yourtina counseling the counselor minor transgression, sing the counselor minor. Oh God, let's continue with more Get Ready for Christmas.
Speaker 9: On close the segment, Sheriff, Let's get it, get to it.
Speaker 1: Seven w W to hit it Christmas.
Speaker 8: It's just on