Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Woo listeners to your corners. Goat, Goat, Goat, Goat, greatest stuff, all ties, spelt, Goat, g o whit, spell it out, Goat, kill it whales, Goats epic fails, Goat salad shoes, Goat it taste the glue, Goat, fast flakes, Goat red pencase. So Judy said, nudity, Goat, greatest of all time. Goat, Goat, g o Whiti, spell it out, Goat, don't do drugs.
Speaker 1: The taste of glue really doesn't belong in there. Yeah, but you know, some of that stuff is the goat. But the taste of glue, I think a lot of it might not run in there, But I like it when it's all together.
Speaker 2: Somehow it just pumps.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Every now and then I hear one, I'm like, what is that doing in there? Hi, Josh, good morning. Maybe you're just tasting the right the wrong glue. Maybe it is, I don't know. I mean, we made fun of the kids that ate glue. You know, Hey, I hope you had a great weekend. Goat, you're going for four this morning? Huh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I had a great weekend.
Speaker 1: How was yours greats? Yeah? I got the six picks to prove it. Bron Linkston, guess you can go and check that out. All right, Well, listen, we gotta put somebody in there. We got Big Lou, Big Lou, come on, Big Lou, listen, come in here and do a little something this morning. Okay, I know you got the potential. You can get this done today.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping though, man.
Speaker 1: I mean I was part of that group in January where we had like seven people that were one pump hump. Big Lou is one of my favorite victory speechers. His victory speeches are my favorite part of his game. So let's get a win so you can give a victory speech. Okay, Big Lou, I want victory sea this morning. You got you ready to go? I'm ready to go. Okay, Josh, you ready to go. I'm ready. Good luck Lou, good luck man. I got those I got some tickets to go see Saint Vincent to winner today. All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here's my questions again. Going with Jill and her husband Folly Well, I against Jill Foley and her husband great questions. Here, here we go. Question number one today, Monday, March thirty. First, what do you call the meal you eat in the morning? But I mean just timed out right, Josh? Breakfast? Yeah, breakfast? Did you've also accepted brecky recky? I would have had to accept brecky. My kid throws that out there. She must have heard that on the Louis on the YouTube or some cartoon must be calling it brecky. Louie's brecky. Okay, that's where she gets it. Then let's have recky all right, goats on the board. He tied it, Lou Lou, Lou Lou all right, here we go. Next question, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Lou Josh, what is the name of the ship that's sank after hitting an iceberg? And I got a tie? I got a tie on that, lou Is.
Speaker 2: Louder there though, if you want to take something from that.
Speaker 1: All right, that was a tie. What was the name of the ship that sank after hitting an iceberg in nineteen twelve Titanic?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Thanks for nothing, Rose.
Speaker 1: Josh the goat and Big Lou got a game here for a Monday. These guys are up and ready to go. Here comes your question. Guys, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What is half of one hundred?
Speaker 2: Josh Josh fifty? God damn, he's fast.
Speaker 1: He's fast. Good day man. Hell he got you on that one.
Speaker 2: You tied him though, I know, but I four, I was in.
Speaker 1: I'ma have to go back and listen to that, or you just go back. You just go ahead and go back and listen. Okay, I know, everybody, go back and crest. Hello, go, but have a great day. YouTube man, Thanky Lou, thank.
Speaker 2: You all right.
Speaker 1: Joshna, goat doing, Joshna goat things. Uh, one more game to go, daddy. Are you ready for tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I'm ready for number thirteen coming up tomorrow