Speaker 1: This women.
Speaker 2: Hey, we can get your tickets to see that in like three minutes. So I'm going a one point three Katie WB with Balon and Colts.
Speaker 3: We will have a keyword, which is very exciting.
Speaker 4: Hey, you think about the men in your life? Yes? What about them?
Speaker 2: Coworkers? Friends, yeah, husband, whatever? What are they smelling?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: What do they smell?
Speaker 3: Ends on the day, in the moment.
Speaker 4: How many of those men wear cologne? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Because I, dude, I've been walking around lately. I'm the I'm the only one raw dog in it. I feel like I just I do my thing. I shower out of the all naturality odorant and I'm just I'm out.
Speaker 4: But it's like.
Speaker 2: Everyone on everyone I come in contact with as a guy, definitely cloned up.
Speaker 6: Jake will wear cologne if he leaves the house.
Speaker 3: But I was like, pull back, bro, he's a hold wood spruits and I'm like shit, one spreads directly to your face.
Speaker 2: No, as a woman, as a woman, and your man leaves the house in cologne and he's not leaving with you, what does that make you feel?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: First of all, I already know he's always cheating on me. He's constantly went got his haircut today. No he didn't, he went and had sex with someone because I kind.
Speaker 4: Of get scared because I don't wear Colone.
Speaker 2: And then every now and then I'll like spray a little bit, like once a year, and Jen will be like, well, oh, what's going on today?
Speaker 6: But you know what there are there but a lot of guys wear too much cologne?
Speaker 4: What is too much?
Speaker 3: Okay, not to be a hater?
Speaker 6: WHOA I'll share one person we know here in a second, who wears, in my opinion, too much, And he would fight me to the death and say he doesn't.
Speaker 3: I think you wear too much Colone.
Speaker 6: If when I hug you, I still smell like your cologne, or if every room I go into I know you have been in that room because of your cologne.
Speaker 3: Vond Vond wears a lot of Colone.
Speaker 4: Duets your market, his territory.
Speaker 6: That's crazy, keep ubl and I bet you a thousand dollars. He would say the same thing that Jake does. Oh do one sprits, you must have the strongest cologne ever. Then for one sprits, Okay, I don't like I don't notice our boss ever smelling like cologne.
Speaker 2: That's true. See rich has the right idea I have. This is what you're supposed to do, they say. If if you're trying to be seen and you want people to actually like smell you and leave, like a memorable scent, they say, women are supposed to go for a more masculine scent because it throws men off and it's like, oh wait, she's not like a typical girl. She has smells and they can kind of relate that smell to themselves.
Speaker 6: So my masculine scent should I rub like under sweat on me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, which kfacting because it's like, are you attracted then to the way a.
Speaker 3: Man seem like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it's a flip flop opposite for women, like they want a guy to come in smelling a little more feminine, like a vanilla scent.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like a woodsy amber.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's kind of technically, I don't want you to wear anything from me.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't you have to sit here with me, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's interesting that you all of a sudden care about my senses and you eat cans of tuna for lunch in here.
Speaker 2: Which I actually do throw Away Moms Studio because the cleaner colms before Vonn gets here.
Speaker 4: Okay, and that's the only reason.
Speaker 3: Whatever hopes you sleep at night.
Speaker 6: Get you your keyword, your chance to win Kendrick Lamar and Sizza tickets.
Speaker 3: You can text the.
Speaker 6: Word bill b I l L to five three nine two one katiew B one. We're gonna come back with our unbelievable story of the day Ballan.
Speaker 4: And Cold one on one point three KTWB.
Speaker 6: It's the Unbelievable Story of the Day on one oh one point.
Speaker 3: Three kt WB. Sometimes you have good dates, sometimes you have bad dates.
Speaker 6: And this one is a bad date, so bad that it has received ten million views on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Whoa baby?
Speaker 6: Okay, this girl goes on a date. She says that basically she takes a bite out of her sandwich. Okay, She's like, meloda a little two.
Speaker 3: It's there.
Speaker 6: She has to She's like, I didn't think anything of it, but it fell off. I moved and I knew in my head. I'm just thinking, oh my god, just poot my pants.
Speaker 3: So she's like, I'm gonna do like the like the.
Speaker 6: Sniff test, and she said Oh my god, Oh my god, it just poop my pants.
Speaker 4: Where is she?
Speaker 3: She's on a date with this guy. He's laughing.
Speaker 6: He says, no, you didn't. She gets out that guys start eating the sandwiches in the car. She gets out out of the car. She was in a one piece camo jumpsuit. Oh no, that's the worst out. But you could ever be in god, so she said it was all trapped in there. Oh no, or the whole thing off on the side of the road, because I was not going to sit in my own poop.
Speaker 2: Wait, dude, this okay, hold on, pause this Who is this woman? She is the most who would do that. First of all, one, you just hold it in, especially on a date. You just hold it in, right, and then you go. But then you proceed to like tell the date, and then you get out and you just rip it off. He said of being like, dude, there's got to be a dead animal in your car. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 6: She gets out. She's freaking out. But the good news is her date is actually a first responder. He's seen worse, so he actually has blankets to cover her up in, takes her home she gets cleaned up. She says the incident has earned her the nickname poopy Butt. But the date wasn't that crappy. She said that it actually turned out well. They're now engaged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 3: Together for six and a half years.
Speaker 6: So sometimes apparently letting a little tutors slide out that could lead to something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you need we've got a full preview for bod.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: There's a special person. I feel like you gotta.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It feels like a first responder type of thing where it's like, yeah, you know what, I've seen it all, it's a human body whatever.
Speaker 6: If you yeah, I feel like that would be the same yeah response, if like you were in any type of medical field, you'd be like, oh, that's not what I want on a first date.
Speaker 3: But we know the body does what it wants.
Speaker 4: I guess Okay.
Speaker 3: That's the unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 4: On one O one point three, d WB.
Speaker 6: Super sad and you saw this actually last night or before. We're heading out for the show for the evening. But Dolly Parton's has been Carl Dean has passed away at eighty two years old. They were married for like sixty years and it's incredibly sad. So I posted on her post immediately, sending her.
Speaker 3: All the love.
Speaker 6: Millie Bobby Brown is slamming critics for ruthlessly dissecting her appearance as she grows. A lot of people are saying she looks too old, like she looks like she's aging poorly. And she said, she did a lengthy Instagram video and she said, this is a journalism, this is bullying.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 6: She said, you're desperate to tear young women down. I grew up in front of the world. For some reason, people can't seem to grow.
Speaker 3: Up with me.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's a banger.
Speaker 6: She's like, how A'm I supposed to stay frozen in time? I'm not going to look like I did on Stranger Things season one. I'm not going to apologize for growing. She went on and on and on, and I saw that one guy actually even did apologize.
Speaker 3: For calling her out.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it just it is crazy.
Speaker 4: Like there was the celebrity that just got a dui.
Speaker 2: I forget his name, but he was like a teenage star twenty years past. He's like forty nine now, and his mugshot came out and people are like, oh, do what happened? They're like, dude, almost faker. Well yeah, let them not gonna look like a teenager anymore.
Speaker 6: Also, no one's duy mugshot is going to be like a photoshop beautiful image.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: They're saying that Joe Alwin could be the next James Bond. Now most people are like, who, Unless you're a swifty then you know that was her boyfriend of like six years.
Speaker 3: I cannot think. I just feel like, did they just see a picture of him?
Speaker 6: Because all you ever the only time you ever see him is on a red carpet, So they're like, oh, that guy looks good in a suit. It's like the weird have you ever see? I mean, I'm not even saying this because I'm a swifty. I've tried to watch this guy in like two different movies. I watched him in a TV show called Like a Conversation with Friends.
Speaker 3: He is just himself. There's no acting. It's just the most bland, boring there's no there's no acting. It's weird.
Speaker 4: That is kind of what James Bond is.
Speaker 2: He is a little like mysterious, charismatic maybe maybe just but only in his actions, though I don't know that means like only in like his running like slow mo shoes.
Speaker 6: Shoot, I can't even imagine this guy getting a pep.
Speaker 3: In his step.
Speaker 4: Ooh okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Like it just feels so blah.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's gonna be like a James bond Is on Zoom or something like figuring out the world's problems.
Speaker 4: As he sits there. It's the weirdest, just a weird gen Z take.
Speaker 3: We gotta go back, We gotta go back to the drawing board.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 3: If this is what we're on right.
Speaker 6: Now, that seems a little little bit weird, A spokesperson for Justin Bieber again addressing his latest Instagram posts. He posts for a series of pictures sitting on an electric bike cult is smoking from a glass bong. His rep denied last month that he's abusing drugs the video.
Speaker 2: What is going on with him? His dude, it's different. That's the issue with like, because people is just smoking. Yeah, but like if he had a bottle of vodka on a random Thursday and and e bike, you'd be like, dude, you gotta chill. Yeah, Like, I feel like it has to apply right.
Speaker 6: And like Haley went to the Oscar after parties by herself. While he was posting these photos, we were like, what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the baby. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Well, they can have a night out, Like someone can watch the baby.
Speaker 3: I'm listen.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I cannot imagine Justin Bieber sitting around doing a lot of watching his baby. I feel he comes and he's like, hop, baby, daddy's gonna go smoke a bong.
Speaker 3: Now it is weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird, and he's getting skinny. But like, maybe it's just skinny Boy season. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: Though I wish I wasn't a Skinny Girls season.
Speaker 6: Okay, Justin Bieber, by the way, is who I'm talking about, I said, Bieber?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, the Beebes.
Speaker 3: Someone would like.
Speaker 6: Trusting Tim, we're like question Mark and on text, I'm like, no, I'm pretty sure it's a Bieber. Okay, that is your pop culture when it brought to you by Ovo, Lesick and Lynz.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 6: Anyone listening, who also your next keyword in nine minutes your chance to win Kendri Lamar in sys a ticket because you know with KTWB, you never more than thirty minutes LA from your.
Speaker 2: Chance to win flex major flex always wells doing it answer no one, thank.
Speaker 6: You, twe oh one point three katiewb. We're gonna get to your keyword right now, your chance to see Kendrick Lamar and Sizza.
Speaker 3: It's a text.
Speaker 6: Assent squabble text s q U A bb l E text squabble to five three nine two one katiewb one, and you aren't entered to win. Sick anyone listening who has a great gardening tip? Now you might be like, all right, ethel, do you know what, Maybe there's a great gardening tip that we're missing out and a lot of people like trying to get in this economy, trying to grow our own produce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's impossible to grow anything in San Louis Parks. Is the squirrels and the Bonniees just asteo as rabbit. They're all over the place.
Speaker 3: It's true, you're everyone from in.
Speaker 2: A tanka, got a like conture up all the squirrels, put them in a truck and then just dumped them off and save those part of this how I feel.
Speaker 6: You think that they're just no squirrel stuff in min Intonka.
Speaker 2: Never any time I've been in Mintaka, I have never seen a squirrel because you haven't.
Speaker 3: Been there for very long.
Speaker 6: Because I don't want to invite you to hang out in Minnetonka. You're just driving through like a pervert peeking in people's yards. Means, how do you know peeping in people's yards?
Speaker 4: I might be a peeping tom and I'm not a pervert.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that, Billy, they go hand in hand.
Speaker 6: Anyone listening who has a horrible coworker I have one, and I'm not gonna name any names, but I have a coworker who eats packs of tuna in the studio and talks about how it's unnecessary to trim their toenails.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, he sounds like he's just being honest, honestly disgusting.
Speaker 4: I feel like I like everyone we work with.
Speaker 3: Now you don't. There's one person who always talk crap about.
Speaker 4: Why are you saying that? That's not even true?
Speaker 6: It is there's one person you always say some about. Anyone listening who is trying to quit a bad habit? Okay sixty five one nine eight nine, Katie W. B.
Speaker 4: I thought about check this out.
Speaker 2: I thought about starting to smoke only so then I could tell my wife I'm gonna quit so we could get a boat. So I'm like, dude, we're spent. I'm spending three hundred bucks a month on cigarettes. What if I quit and then we take out a loan for both?
Speaker 3: I don't know how she stays married, do you?
Speaker 4: I don't know whatever.
Speaker 6: Anyone listening who has a great garden tip, has a horrible coworker, is trying to quit a bad habit, give us a call.
Speaker 3: It's sixty one nine eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 6: To one on one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold. Any one listening who has a great gardening tip. Look people out here. We got to grow our own food.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was looking at a house to buy the other day and they were flexing their guard and they were like, dude, which I didn't think it should like add the value like thirty thousand dollars for some reason in the backyard garden a lot of bundy.
Speaker 6: Anyone listening who has a horrible coworker, we can keep you anonymous, or is trying to quit a bad habit. You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: The last thing to do?
Speaker 9: If you're doing any type of compost or like the miracle growth stuff for your food, you only put it on the plants until the fruit it starts to grow, because if you put it on after the fruit, it actually delays ripen and it ruins the riping process, so it takes a lot longer for the fruit to become right.
Speaker 4: See, I had no idea. Nine idea.
Speaker 3: I love this. What's your name is Danielle? Danielle? What all do you grow your in your garden?
Speaker 9: I grow tomatoes, plapenos, green peppers.
Speaker 4: Digging with Danielle. I love your.
Speaker 3: YouTube channel, Danielle. Oh I should.
Speaker 6: Salon and colts on one on one point three katiew anyone listening who has a great garden tip has a horrible coworker is trying to quit a bad habit?
Speaker 3: Which category are you falling into? Gardening?
Speaker 8: And also bad habit?
Speaker 3: Okay, what bad habit are you trying to quit?
Speaker 9: I'm trying to quit smoking.
Speaker 4: How many packs are you smoking a day?
Speaker 8: What you got half a pack?
Speaker 2: Well, dude, I'm so jealous though, because it's so relaxing and it just like these stresses.
Speaker 3: Cut to quit giving her hot tips on why you.
Speaker 4: Like it, and it's like when you're just the inhale.
Speaker 3: Of like, it's actually impressive. You only do half a pack a day? Is that literally? Because it's so crazy expensive?
Speaker 10: Yes, and the health effects from it as well.
Speaker 3: Fair fair, fair, fair? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to do to quit?
Speaker 11: My dad's trick was using window green.
Speaker 3: Lifesavers bears, popping those left and right.
Speaker 4: Yep, oh serious, replacing it with something else.
Speaker 2: So eventually you're gonna have like a light like a life save lifesaver addiction.
Speaker 3: If it works, it works, cretes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, that well, I believe in you.
Speaker 2: I feel do you have a trigger like somewhere you're like, do I need a cigarette right now?
Speaker 3: Is you have a couple of drinks or something?
Speaker 8: I actually don't drink.
Speaker 9: I quit drinking a couple.
Speaker 8: Of years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if you can quit that, dude, you got this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what's gonna what's your vice gonna be? Because we all got to have one? Is it donuts?
Speaker 11: No? No, no donuts.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what mine is? Gambling?
Speaker 6: Gardening?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, gardening, what's your hot gardening tip? I use fish poop?
Speaker 9: All right, fertilizer.
Speaker 2: Where do you get fish poop? Just buying a fish and start squeezing it.
Speaker 11: You can buy it like on Amazon or any like what restore.
Speaker 8: It's actually called fish But I don't know that you can say that.
Speaker 3: You can't. That's okay, though we're recording with him. We can beleeve that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that was the thing. How do you extrapolate? How do you get I'm so interesting, Probably.
Speaker 6: To the tray at the bottom of aquariums that it falls through and they collect it.
Speaker 4: Do you I'm gonna start doing that as a side hustle for sure.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. That tracks for you a bunch of aquariums in your garage.
Speaker 4: That what I'm saying so gross.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: We've heard of the five love languages, but they say that there's actually another set of five types of languages that we humans have and you should actually really look at that before you commit to someone. And we're going to cover those coming up in five minutes. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Stalin and cult. Now you've heard of the five love languages, right, I've heard of those, okay, and they say you're supposed to figure out what yours is and your partners is, and that's.
Speaker 3: Like a good thing for your relationship.
Speaker 6: But this, I said, found the study today and they said you should actually also really know your partners and your own your stress languages, like how when you're stressed, we all do certain things. So there are five types of those.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we have the fixer. This is the person who immediately jumps into action over everything. They might become cross boundaries. They might be like nagging or overbearing or trying to parent their partner. So the fixer might insist on choosing their partner's clothes when they're stressed because they don't trust.
Speaker 3: Them to make the right choice.
Speaker 6: Oh god, Okay, there's the denier. Deniers are going to people who throw like toxic positivity around even at themselves. Will choose to look at the glass half full even when they're struggling and should tend to their feelings. So they have the attitude of ignore it until it goes away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the number.
Speaker 6: So that's the person who they gravitate toward coping strategies like alcohol substances, spending more time on their screen. They essentially are numbing their stress with distractions. The exploder. These are the five stress languages. The exploder have a fight or flight stress response, So someone with stress languages like this might exhibit reactive rage, paranoia, catastrophic banking, storm off in the middle of a conversation, or blame their partner for their stress.
Speaker 3: Okay, and the final one is the imploder.
Speaker 6: Unlike exploders, imploters internalize their stress, so they do all this stuff like they like negative self talk. I can never do anything right. I'm so stupid. Everything's always my fault. Which one of those do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Cult I think I'm definitely the implodter for sure. Dude. I have just an all the time, Like, dude, you suck. What's going on? Okay, buckle it up? Okay, dude, Yeah, this is the worst. Why did you do this? Kind of like of you?
Speaker 6: Okay, so kind of like love languages you can have like a combination of a couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably I'm an imploder. And then dude, if I don't have a family, it'd be so fun to be a number. Can just be like just numb all your pain away. Always I have a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit of a number.
Speaker 6: I think myself, like not with alcohol or substance, but like by like watching or scrolling on my phone to like kind of mentally remove myself from life.
Speaker 3: I definitely do that.
Speaker 6: Well, dude, So if you're like cool, I know what I am, I know what my partner is. What am I supposed to do with this information? Okay, here's the thing. You It is important for you to know what you and your partner do because then you guys can kind of like figure it out with each other. And it's not meant to be like used as labels or to criticize or judge each other. Okay, it's hopefully going to provide a little insight.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna criticize and judge because I was gonna ask you, ask you, like which one, which one is the worst?
Speaker 6: I would say, no, we're not supposed to be doing this? Which is the worst?
Speaker 4: I would say that the denier.
Speaker 2: Like if you're if you're just in the cycle of like everything's good, dude, We're gonna have such a great day, dude, smile on your face. Positivity, Oh you know what, what's the positive in this I just got fired.
Speaker 6: But right, but when you get the like a little insight, but like you and your partner talking about this for I'm there, you can make a joint effort to actively become more aware, like, oh, this person's stressed, this is what they're going to do, so that like can give you kind of like we can learn the warning signs and what to look for so you'll know, like, all right, I'll take a little step back and in yourself too, like, oh, I see myself on It's like when I'm on my lady Time and I'm like, why is everything like not cold? My husband Jake's saying so annoying. I could take a step back. There are signs because I don't think Jake is annoying most of the time, but that there's one week where he's always just fires me up and I can put two and two together.
Speaker 3: Oh on PMS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the least problematic person ever.
Speaker 3: But these are the five stress languages.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if Jake gets stressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: He just is cold shower. He immediately walks in, takes off all his clothing. He just stands one of the cold shower for forty minutes.
Speaker 3: No, he does.
Speaker 6: So it's funny because I don't really see him stressed with work. He's very very emotionally and like he's just intelligent and he handles it well. I think it's why he's a good manager. I would be the worst manager, but with like all of when she's driving him like maybe the better ones the dogs. When the dogs are driving him crazy, he's just like pacing, yelling, going, and I'm always like, oh my god, Like I'm like, you're making everything worse because you're so hyper right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So is he the fixer then he's trying to like fix the problem?
Speaker 6: No, I think he just makes I think he's being the exploder out of nowhere. He's like, I'm being crazy. Uh but you could look these up and this could be like a fun little thing for you to do with your partner to figure out what your.
Speaker 3: Stress languages are and then you know what, but oh, we are stressed lately.
Speaker 6: We should go and relax at a concert because you know, music heals the soul. You can go see Kendrick and Sissa before you need to win tickets, right because who could afford tickets in this economy? Your keyword to text in right now for your chance to win is Luther text Luther l U t h E RD five three ninety two one kd WB one.
Speaker 4: Go today trending with fellon and cold.
Speaker 10: On one on kt w B.
Speaker 6: Are we gonna get a blizzard or not? They're saying four to eight inches?
Speaker 2: Yeah they well they said the South Metro definitely eight inches, so probably, Dude, it's gonna be sick to bike through tomorrow. It's gonna be so awesome. Love not having a car.
Speaker 6: Didn't you say you were gonna get a car. You're like, actually, okay, I am really gonna get a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then one of my friends, like, dude, told you you're gonna make it through the winter, sow, I have to just bike.
Speaker 6: It's been a year, so you've actually done a full year here, which means you did make it through the winter.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so I don't know what your point.
Speaker 4: I like having something to complain about, though.
Speaker 6: Oh trust me, you'll find no shortage and things to complain about just because you get a card. I think this is Daniel immediately start complaining about the price of gas.
Speaker 2: By the way, I think that's gonna be the last snow of the year, though, I have a good feeling we're gonna get dumped on one more time. It's gonna all meult but by the weekend and then we can move on with our lives. Wear shorts, T shirt, feel sun.
Speaker 6: Cool today, Fat Tuesday. H and I'm not just talking about my body. It's Marty Crown time.
Speaker 4: I'm sold so confused by this. Okay, I can send you that's it.
Speaker 6: I got beats today already.
Speaker 2: So if you eat, if you take part in fat Tuesday, you get you trade beads for food.
Speaker 6: No, you show your boobs for food for food, Sorry for beads, because that's actually a dope deal.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 6: I would be rich in food. I'd be offering it up the left and right, like, oh what's that?
Speaker 2: I can just go across the street to Lanchin Butterbirder cop Dude, I'd be flashing.
Speaker 4: All over the place.
Speaker 6: And we did talk about yesterday on the show, how you have the perfect ballerina boobs?
Speaker 3: You have yoga boobs?
Speaker 4: I got those a thirties.
Speaker 3: What it's the thirty part?
Speaker 6: Oh, you're doing the you think you're a thirty a girl?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the thirties. That's the like going around your body.
Speaker 4: You are not thirty.
Speaker 3: Telling you, I'm saying you have a wide rim game.
Speaker 4: Than peanut butter right now? Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I'm saying you are the kind of peanut butter that would choke a person.
Speaker 3: Is so thick. I might saying they don't.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, quit saying you are a thirty A you are an a. Maybe you are not thirty. Okay, okay, enough, Thanks for asking if you think that just thinking happy is going to make you happy, because they say, you know, if you think happy, that's what comes of it. They said, no research has shown that it's way the opposite. They say that you end up actually like you have less self control because of this, because you're too focused on being happy, and so then there's more temptation to make bad choices. So they said that if you decide to try and make yourself feel happier, but then that effort to pleat your ability to do kind the kinds of things that make you happier, So so your real happiness just slips away the more you try to force yourself to be happy.
Speaker 3: That's dark, man.
Speaker 4: I'm making any corrections.
Speaker 6: I get that, I know, but there was just like if you like fake it until you make it, that does not work with happiness.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm an A thirty, A three thirty, what am I?
Speaker 3: I'm not falling into that trap.
Speaker 4: I have the fifties. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's not what I'm saying. All right, whatever, Okay, So I can't take this pressure.
Speaker 6: We that is it for your trending. We're to come back. We have Jojo tickets. She's in town on Friday. So for your after school pop.
Speaker 3: Quiz, we are getting you Jojo tickets. This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 6: Wow, one on one point three, KATIEWB. We're Fallon and Colt and we have your after school pop quiz. JoJo's coming to Cult. Why I don't played a single clip of a Jojo song. I've been talking about Jojo and you've been over there like being wearing your hat in the most ridiculous fashion.
Speaker 4: I just don't think people can handle it.
Speaker 3: Yes they can, because they want to see it live this Friday.
Speaker 6: Take your advice, Cold Day, if you would like to see Jojo this Friday at First AB If you win factors called pop quiz six, five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 3: Katie w B. That's the number you call to play? Okay.
Speaker 6: I regret every time I ever asked you for anything.
Speaker 1: You always go too far.
Speaker 3: What's your name? By Katiewb? Ashley?
Speaker 6: All right, let's get your competitor, Hi, KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 9: Asia?
Speaker 3: Asia? All right?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Ashley in Asia. You're competing today for Jojo tickets. If you know the answer to the trivia question I ask, chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct out of three wins?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Question number one?
Speaker 6: Who was the second President of the United States? Ashley, Yes, Ashley Thomas Jefferson not TJ.
Speaker 4: Asia. Do you know?
Speaker 3: I have no idea John Adams?
Speaker 6: Question number two? Which ingredient is needed to make bread rise?
Speaker 3: Yes? Asia, East is correct? Question number three?
Speaker 6: What is the only type of meat that pescatarians eat? Yes, Ashley, that's right. Question number four? Orange is rich in which vitamin?
Speaker 3: Yes? Asia? That is right.
Speaker 6: Asia.
Speaker 3: You won the Jojo tickets. Congratulations, Thank you, Cole.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have Jojo tickets all week so you'll be able to play again tomorrow. If you want Ashley, we also have to get you your key word.
Speaker 3: Now your chance to win. Kindrick lamar in siss.
Speaker 6: The tickets for their show when they come to the Twin Cities. The keyword is Saturn, like the planet text sat You are into five three nine two one katiewb one cult. If you were going to the kinder cle Martins as the show, who would you bring with you?
Speaker 4: Obviously you do.
Speaker 10: It's about time for Histo True with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 4: I think about the most d bag dude you know, got.
Speaker 2: Him a player like a true place somehow here is just slanging it left right right?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was like, dude, who is the first recorded player in the history of the planet.
Speaker 4: I have two?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, We're gonna start with King Solomon. If that you were asking he had seven hundred wives?
Speaker 3: What next?
Speaker 2: Next level player status? Making one of the history's most prolific womanizers.
Speaker 3: How does some so cure? How many wives the year was he getting?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: He had wives all over the place. Some would say he had in different area codes. Ah right, thank you Egypt, Tom ab Aman, don't know what I'm saying this right Theonesia?
Speaker 3: You feel Eesia, you brought her.
Speaker 4: He was Fioni and all.
Speaker 2: Okay, the marriages have to maintain influence over key regions. But what I like the most about King Solomon is he might be the first recorded person to gaslight.
Speaker 4: Okay, because all these.
Speaker 2: Women used to. They start coming up to be like, dude, what's going on? Like you have seven hundred wives? It's crazy, Like I thought, one, no, no, listen, cho, you're crazy, right, how am I supposed to give attention to seven hundred women? I love you, I do, I adore you. I think you're incredible. You're a sweety pie.
Speaker 6: However, so you're saying Solomon Solomon's and Namy said, yeah, he was like, dude was calling sweet pie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was like, dude, you're awesome, love you, pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 6: And then, you know, in his defense, email didn't exist. Then he couldn't like write a sonnet and then blind copy them all exactly.
Speaker 2: You can't see all of your wives. Yeah, so he was like, listen, you're my wife, but I'm not I'm gonna ignore you because like, how am I supposed to give up with seven hundred different wives?
Speaker 4: You understand that, right?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Girl, if you don't understand that, Like, I just I don't know what your problem is. No, but you're making this really difficult.
Speaker 2: What's interesting is I think chat GPT is sexist because I know it is.
Speaker 6: Jenny and I literally we dropped a podcast today and we have a podcast called I'm So Fun.
Speaker 3: And Jenny put with like had it do.
Speaker 6: Prompts about her and her boyfriend skiing, and everyone was like, my boyfriend shredded.
Speaker 3: But I stuck. I sucked while I'm a girl.
Speaker 6: Like he was like, all like that, really, oh my god, touching me sexist?
Speaker 4: Well, I was like, all right, give me another suggestion. Who was the second one?
Speaker 2: And it's like Cleopatra And I was like, oh, I've heard some good things about Cleopatrill.
Speaker 3: What you hear that's great about her?
Speaker 4: You had a great recipe for noodles. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: They were like, yeah, Cliopatrick was the first dudonizer woman player. And I was like, okay, so if King Solomon has seven hundred wives, how many husbands? The clip Patrick had she was just in a love triangle. She only had two dudes.
Speaker 6: They're comparing this woman who was in a love triangle to a man with seven hundred wives.
Speaker 2: I never like, dude, she was so crazy, Like she was like so crazy. It was like, how could a woman have two lovers? Insane? She's on the same level as day King Solomon who had seven hundred wives.
Speaker 6: But yeah, do we how many kids King Solomon had with seven hundred wives?
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm probably a part of it. We have a percentage King Solomon and us right now. I feel like we gat seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Probably no chance we don't.
Speaker 4: Ye twyndred kids. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt choose your own adventure. I want you to this is you gotta use critical thinking here You're gonna die, dang it. It's by animal.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm dying by an animal.
Speaker 6: Recently, I saw a video of a water buffalo, and I had no idea that they just actually are just swim I thought they kind of could go underwater for a bit, get a little snack and come back up.
Speaker 3: No, they're like.
Speaker 6: Huge, massive animals actually underwater and they just come up and like, what in the So you either die by water buffalo?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's the other option?
Speaker 6: Thank you for asking a blue ringed octopus.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like with a water buffalo, it's gonna be brutal, but at the same time, the octopus is gonna enjoy it so much.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be sucking to me.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a dude sucking all over me, and that's gonna be just drowning me at the same time. Then before you know it, it's gonna be like yelling out, like all muffled or so eploye.
Speaker 4: Watch for fantasy. It's like alcohol.
Speaker 6: I feel like it sounds like your fantasy all the way to subscribe that, it's like your dream day.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me an is enjoying all of it? It's like all of it's like little censories. It's gotten all those tentacles you. I don't know where those tentacles men, stay away from me, weirdo.
Speaker 6: But that's what it thinks when it's sectioned to you, it's like growth of where the things ben.
Speaker 3: I wish you could get off, and I'm all section now, no, no, no, no, no, you're trees in the water buffalo.
Speaker 2: I think so because I feel like it's just I don't know, and also maybe maybe the octopus ends up liking me a little bit. It's like, let's bring them back to the surface, and then it's like, let's bring them down. I think it's gonna be toying with me a little bit. Don't keep me around all.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I just stop.
Speaker 6: You've got to quit thinking things and what you sexually between this.
Speaker 1: Talking about you think Trader.
Speaker 6: Joe's workers want you today. You made have a whole lot, I think because you were bored, but your therapist want you, and it's not true.
Speaker 4: My therapist canceled today. Did she send egg planting mo jess yo?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: She was like, can we do it virtually? I said no, I feel like there's a disc back when it's virtual.
Speaker 4: She said, okay, egg plan Emoji.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why are you making these stories up. It's so weird. Are you suck?
Speaker 6: You feel so unattractive that you're like creating full fantasy?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: She was like, I want to want you to get a strapped throat for the radio show so we can do a virtual I'm like, no, I'm chilled, and she was like, all right, cool, egg Planamoji, I'll.
Speaker 4: See you soon.
Speaker 3: I said, oh, she did it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the octopus definitely we get a little taste to be like, oh wait, hold on, well just you know.
Speaker 6: The water buffalo would probably just penetrate your body cavities.
Speaker 4: Oh you're right, I'm whatever. At least I tried it one last thing before I go out.
Speaker 6: The octopus fun fact, very venomous paralysis, difficult breathing death, not.
Speaker 3: A VP, difficulty speaking.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's my dream for you, to the blue octopus thing.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one one point three kd WB with Fhon and Colts. But you're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance of winning Kenner Lamars's the tickets we got you coming up in about ten. But first, ooh, Teddy boy, Ted is in the studio given a little round of clip quiz. When we come back in six minutes.
Speaker 4: It's clip quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 6: Here you go clip quiz, Ted and Cult competing today.
Speaker 3: You have to name a movie, a song, and the year. Who would like to go first?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 4: I went first last time? So Ted, all right, I'll go first. You got it?
Speaker 3: Tad, here's your movie?
Speaker 7: Hey there, girly, hey.
Speaker 1: Do sweating like a pig?
Speaker 3: Actually in yourself.
Speaker 4: Now there's a way to get a guy's attention.
Speaker 1: Huh my mission in life.
Speaker 3: But obviously I struck your fantasy.
Speaker 4: So you see it worked? The world make sense again?
Speaker 2: Oh I know this a couple of Friday then, oh right Friday.
Speaker 10: Oh I think I know this?
Speaker 4: What do you think? I think?
Speaker 10: This is the nineteen nineties teen rom com classic Ten Things I Hate About You?
Speaker 1: Yea yo too?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Ted? Now here is your song?
Speaker 1: Swing?
Speaker 3: Come on, same time?
Speaker 1: Bring your favored head? Will you take the tram i your father's man?
Speaker 10: Oh that's all I'm so good.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 10: That is another nineties classic. Uh, kiss me by sixpence, none of the riches, yes day?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: What there used to be?
Speaker 10: Like my ex girlfriend and I song? Oh that's embarrassing. What year, Ted, I'm I'm going nineteen ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Clean, Nice job, Ted, Thank you. Moving into round one for Colt.
Speaker 3: Here is your movie Andy Anderson?
Speaker 2: Hey, pretty girl, guess I got a really embarrassing display of white roses.
Speaker 4: You are welcome listening at a wonderful time last night.
Speaker 2: I have you back.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I left it there.
Speaker 2: And well you must seed it back with all the cash credit cards. It's Matthew McConaughey. And what's the one the ten things I hate about you is?
Speaker 3: That's exactly what Ted just said for his movie.
Speaker 4: Oh it is? Oh wait, what is he overboard?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Stop? Okay, that's not all whatever.
Speaker 3: No, you were like so close.
Speaker 4: It's one of those that's, uh how to lose a yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, god, okay, and I left her name Andy Anderson in there for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Here's your song, shaking.
Speaker 4: My back.
Speaker 1: I'm talking.
Speaker 4: Gay no idea?
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Seven Nation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the White Strike come so sick. That's when I thought I was picking a song that like, there's no chance either of you would miss.
Speaker 3: That's like such a huge song. Okay, but you're cult not knowing the movie or the song that should be easy for you.
Speaker 4: Two thousand nope, two nope.
Speaker 3: Are you to guess Ted?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna go two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Three, two thousand three, and in round one, Ted leads three to cult zero.
Speaker 6: Will come back with round to a flip quiz on Katie w B.
Speaker 7: I was gonna shoot dressed, Okay, then we met.
Speaker 6: We were both on a rush back with round two of clip quiz. Right now leading is Ted with three to cult zero cold.
Speaker 3: How you feeling?
Speaker 6: What is your what is your plan going into round two to bring rally the troops can come back?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm just so youthful, like I don't get any of the older.
Speaker 6: If I only did the movies for twenty twenty five, then it would just be I'd run out a movie.
Speaker 4: I don't feel confident at all. I feel like that's a stone cold killer. I could see in his eyes right now he's going for that six. Oh, I would love that.
Speaker 3: That would be pretty cool.
Speaker 10: Could come back because you beat me pretty bad and scattered scatter all right?
Speaker 6: Well, Round two kicks off with Ted yet again. Here is your movie anytime?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 4: What's in there? I meant what I said. The helicopters and Stamby to take you whenever you want to go. I should just open the door.
Speaker 13: M M.
Speaker 3: I know you would, I know you would. Oh, Ted looks confused. That mean you gave him nothing, just the person's name.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: The Hunger Games No fifty shades great?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Oh dang, Christian Gray helicopter standing by. He was showing her the torture room.
Speaker 10: I loveda Cota Johnson too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here is your song.
Speaker 6: One would have killed Browne bad news.
Speaker 3: I'm not your round.
Speaker 4: Cold it right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Exes and o's.
Speaker 10: L king.
Speaker 3: That's right, dad.
Speaker 4: Also cold.
Speaker 10: For someone who is such a prude as you say you are, you immediately knew fifty.
Speaker 4: I got on my nook.
Speaker 3: You run through that fast.
Speaker 6: What year ched did x'es and o's and fifty shades come out?
Speaker 3: I want to say twenty fifteen, and you would be Correl.
Speaker 4: All right, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 6: No chance for you to win it all, but you could at least get on the board, which would be exciting for you.
Speaker 3: I do wonder if you've seen this movie. But here's your movie. I a Martine. Oh yeah, I like fortinis' I have one a long time. They're good, though. I had one that was like mostly chocolate, and I was like.
Speaker 9: I want chocolate.
Speaker 3: Come on, wife, okay, come on, chip, let's go. And I'm saying here, Chris, do you recognize boys?
Speaker 4: Is it what to expect when you're expecting?
Speaker 3: I don't know, A simple favor, that's Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively.
Speaker 4: Good movie. I don't think I've ever seen that.
Speaker 3: Here is your song? Yeah, can't be using it so anymore? Ny, you see why you want?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 4: Is that a grande? I'm stumped. I don't know that one.
Speaker 7: Is that? Ari?
Speaker 6: You have to know a song title. I can't tell you as an artist. You have to give a full answer.
Speaker 10: I'll pay it at It's the pop Culture Minute with Selan and Colt on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 6: You know, I just the the the reality show stars are and then I guess no surprise is the guy named Okay, Yeah, Jax is a guy from vander Pump Rules. I thought they've had a very explosive couple of years between the like affair with Tom Sandoval and now the Jax Taylor stuff. He's out doing interviews and he's like, I'm a cocaine addict. He's like, but now I'm like, well, no it's not. But he's like, I am sober for you know, like forty five days now or eighty three days.
Speaker 4: So that's good. That's a good start.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a good start. That's wild. That show just has a lot happening with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean I just want to expect anything less.
Speaker 2: I don't think like, I mean, if anything, if there was, if you came out you said those words of like, oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: For that show.
Speaker 3: You know what show I have binged the new C six.
Speaker 4: Center Pound Life.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I think I don't know if I've ever watched an episode of that.
Speaker 6: No, I binged the new show that Mindy Kayling like helped write or she's the writer of Yeah Shooters Kate, Yeah, Kate Hudson is the star of it has Brenda's song has a lot of people you know actually, And it was one of those shows I describe as very easy to watch and binge yeah, because you don't have to follow every single detail. You can still scroll your phone a little bit. But it was surprisingly funny.
Speaker 4: Mandy hits every time, she really does.
Speaker 6: Because I loved, like, I've loved a lot of her shows, Sex as a college girls, loved Never Have I Ever I think was the one on Netflix.
Speaker 3: That I loved.
Speaker 6: So many good ones, so many good ones. Sad news, Dolly Parton's husband Carl Dean, has passed away. We went I saw this at the end of our show yesterday at age eighty two. They were married for sixty years. So long Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 3: She has had it.
Speaker 6: She has sick of people commenting on her appearance, and she posted a pretty lengthy Instagram video. I finally got it around actually watching it. She called out these reporters by name. She basically read the like trashy headline and then called out each reporter and she said, this is not journalism, this is bullying.
Speaker 3: And I agree with her.
Speaker 6: It's like all basically saying she looks old and she's aging horribly, and she's like, I grew up in front of the world, and for some reason, people can't seem to grow up with me.
Speaker 3: So she calls them out. And I think it's important for people like her.
Speaker 6: To do stuff like that because it's it's just like, what are we doing we claim we're like And a lot of them, by the way, a lot of the quote unquote journalists doing this were women, so it's like, you're not supposed to ripping women apart, and then they are still very much.
Speaker 4: That's a weird moved, dude.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're in I don't know, like if you're just typing up just but I was gonna say, it's kind of what I do sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well, we do a degree of it.
Speaker 6: I think you can't like kiss everyone's butt, but I don't think we go super in on people's physical appearance. We will acknowledge if it seems like someone's like lost a dramatic amount of weight or things like that, but I typically am not like she old crop or what I don't know, I don't do, so I don't know'd be a little rough speaking of uh, just like women that get ripped apart online. Megan Markle, her new show came out on Netflix today. I cannot wait to go home and bench that one. And she the one clip I saw is her last name is not Markle. She had it legally changed to Sussex so she would have the same last name as their kids, so it's not just like one of those titles like her actual last name. But already people will ripping it apart because one of the promo videos is her putting together a fruit rainbow and everyone's like, wow, what's next. Pouring milk into a bowl was like, that's not like that great. I'm like, okay, guys, give it, give it a chance, give it a chance. I like, I am a mega Sussex apologist, though, so I'm probably the worst person to ask. That is your pop culture men, It's brought to you by Ovo Lasick and leads one other one I'll throw out there. They're claiming Joe Alwin, Taylor Swift's ex could be the next James Bond. I'm like, more like James Bland. Oh my god, this guy is so boring. Okay, as I just said, I've got to bully people. But I've watched him act and this is a critique on his act.
Speaker 3: He seems like he's just.
Speaker 6: He just seems like he's being himself in movies and there's not like a lot of acting.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, is it worth breaking up over them? What someone's doing something with their eyebrows? I'll address in six minutes.
Speaker 3: Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: Decide with Felon and could kat w B just get it ready?
Speaker 3: Just get it ready? Six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 6: We love having opinions on other people's relationships.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, So I started dating this guy a couple of months ago. Everything is cool, chill, calm, collective. We have great answer.
Speaker 4: He is hilarious. The only thing is he draws on his eyebrows. Okay, what are you gonna say? Nothing?
Speaker 3: What are you laughing about?
Speaker 4: You smile a little bit.
Speaker 3: I am a smiley person.
Speaker 2: He lost a bet to his friends about two years ago. Shaved off his eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Never grew back.
Speaker 1: No, you don't know.
Speaker 3: One time, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: You say this, Okay, one time my sister was like head a raisor says she's shaving something.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: It's when my sister and brother in law were super young they started dating with They're like twenty three or something nice, and she jokingly does little to his chest, like a little quick, little shape that it takes one little.
Speaker 3: Chunk of it. Never grew back.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Shaved eyebrows. So now anytime we go anywhere, he he draws on his eyebrows. Throughout the house, he doesn't and I've gotten used to the weird no hair on the top of his eyes.
Speaker 4: But it's like, dude, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It's like you're drawing more attention to yourself when we're out and about and it's just dark black, and then she goes on days like today when it's rainy, it's like it's like it's a masskar is running, but it's not mascare.
Speaker 4: It's brow okay, running, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't I can't talk him into stopping. Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Now it does sound a little.
Speaker 4: Vain.
Speaker 6: If you like him, you say you're cool, calm, compatible, all the things?
Speaker 12: I don't know?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like, can't. Aren't there things you can do now?
Speaker 6: To get your eyebrows back? No, to get your eyebrows back? Don't girls do that that that tweets their eyebrows too much?
Speaker 4: You got a two pay for your eyes that you're asking?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you could, like you've never thought about it. I don't know. Would you be able to date a diy like that cult?
Speaker 2: I okay, listen, if a dude was laying it down, he was awesome, had some money?
Speaker 4: I no, I honestly, dude, you did.
Speaker 3: I would drawing an eyebrow?
Speaker 4: Would what do you think?
Speaker 3: What would you? What would what would you? But what advice do you have?
Speaker 10: Six?
Speaker 3: Five, one nine eight nine KTWB Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You're kindicker?
Speaker 6: Lamar, this is a ticket. They're they're waiting for you. You just have to text in for your chance to win. Your keyword to text is humble. Text humble two five three nine two one ktew b one.
Speaker 3: Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 4: You decide with Felon and cold KD Double.
Speaker 2: She's been dating this dude a couple of months, except two years ago his friends, he lost a bet, had to shave off his eyebrows didn't grow back.
Speaker 4: Now he's drawing him on. She's all insecure, like do m's rain outside?
Speaker 2: Like today's eyebrows are running, Like it's just I don't know if I could stay with this guy because he draws on his eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Is it worth breaking up over? That's the question.
Speaker 11: I don't think so. I think as a woman, we should be helping you know, him out, Like there's micro blading, there's you know, just for men, for beards, Like it's the same thing as when you go to the barber. You can get it filled in too. I don't think it's worth breaking up. I think you just got to pick your battles, especially if it's someone that you actually really love.
Speaker 3: Could you date someone that pencils in their eyebrows.
Speaker 11: My husband right now feels in his like his beard. Okay, it's kind of the same thing to me. Yeah, an eyebrow instead of a beard.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I gotta start filling in my beard. That's crazy. I have too much to fill I got to hit up your husband. Well, thanks for the hot tips.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's worth breaking up over?
Speaker 8: I feel like if someone is drawing on their eyebrows, I think I could cause a lot of a lot of questionable It's like arguments, just something that I wouldn't be comfortable with that personally, just because it's kind of weird, like a weird quart. I'm supposed to be the one that takes longer to get ready.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 5: So o.
Speaker 4: So you're looking you're looking at it more like he's a beta, like dude, so.
Speaker 2: Beta, Yeah, yeah, pretty much, especially if he's if he starts getting colorful too with the eyebrow, like the let's do like a red type of shadow or something, it's like, all right, what's going on?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: A lot of people are texting in and they're saying, bro, man up, tattoo them back off?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, you get a tattoo? There's an idea that is thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's worth breaking up over?
Speaker 8: I would say that it's one.
Speaker 9: Hundred person worth breaking up over if number one, she's not willing to switch to a different eyebrows and not running room and I willing to allow you to help him.
Speaker 8: If it's going to create infidelity, like if.
Speaker 9: You're gonna eventually cheat on him with somebody who has eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Dude, I saw you texting Johnny and he has eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Everyone most everyone probably does.
Speaker 4: What about what is about him?
Speaker 8: Together for a super duper long time, It's gonna be hard for him to get someone else.
Speaker 3: To be okay with him.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, oh wait a minute, you've been talking to Jason from works because he has eyebrows.
Speaker 6: I feel so bad for this guy. Stupid mistake and it's affecting his life so.
Speaker 8: Much to walk around with no eyebrows.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that my man didn't help me, but hey, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 9: I think he should go Michael Blade and night.
Speaker 3: That's the word I was looking for earlier. That's the thing.
Speaker 6: Like a lot of women have done when they like overly plucked their eyebrows or they're finning.
Speaker 3: It's like a I don't know what.
Speaker 6: The processes, but it's supposed to help it grow back, right, No, it actually doesn't.
Speaker 8: It's like a tattoo.
Speaker 3: Oh I see.
Speaker 11: But he could do permanent tattoo or he could do the micro He's got to.
Speaker 4: Make a fun new he's got to make if you're going to tattoo it.
Speaker 2: I feel you got to do like a like a sheep, like two sheeps, or like do like a fish, like a fish.
Speaker 3: Eyebrows, whitey fish.
Speaker 4: She had like a two coy fish.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have more issues with you guiding him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you, dude. Coy fish tattoo.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: You're filled with nothing but bad advice. I've said it endlessly. Anyway, guess it. You have to decide if it's worth breaking up.
Speaker 4: Over with Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Pockets?
Speaker 3: Aren't that the one K word play? Okay, that's right, that's right. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Lindsay?
Speaker 3: Lindsay? Are you gonna partner with me? Or cult? Today?
Speaker 2: I think Fallan? Yeah, fal Get everybody loves you. Six sketcher shape ups. Okay, Lindsay, here's the thing. I'm gonna give you a word. You just say whatever word comes to mind, or whatever word you think Fallon is gonna say. Okay, perfect, okay. First word lantern, Sam Whistle, whoa velvet rap? And last word is orbits face space okay, falin Vally and the oxen free.
Speaker 4: Ba La la la la la la la la. She is back in the studio.
Speaker 3: I was shopping for bathing suits online.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, dude, give me one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: I got to figure out what cup you are. I know you're an a cup, but I don't know the circumference.
Speaker 4: Lantern, lantern, lantern. The first word is lantern.
Speaker 3: I don't know a candle.
Speaker 4: Okay, like, no, just kidding. Oh I don't know. Are you sure I don't know light camping, camping.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't go camping.
Speaker 4: That's my problem already.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry whistle blow, No, it was yeah, it was a blow Okay, velvet velvet, velvet.
Speaker 4: Blue blue dress.
Speaker 3: That's a better guys.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about cake though orbit.
Speaker 3: Earth planet.
Speaker 4: Dude, you suck planet space space.
Speaker 6: Space space, Wow, I do suck, Lindsay, I am I am embarrassed and I apologize.
Speaker 3: Yikes, it's okay. I'll forgive you this time, okay, because of.
Speaker 4: How bad I found it. She's gonna send you the money and then I'll get it right.
Speaker 1: I was in a shadow.
Speaker 12: Since I survived. Wherever you go, that's fun. Nobody's the last time.
Speaker 3: That's not fun.
Speaker 10: It's over.
Speaker 8: And don't tell.
Speaker 1: Somebody as.
Speaker 2: I got a pe you just fell back.
Speaker 4: And say.
Speaker 3: That's why that.
Speaker 13: Was.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be next oh last and the word that we scream. I don't even want.
Speaker 5: To do the same anymore because you already know what you read me thing I sid it far. Wherever you go, that's where a fall. Nobody's promised, so.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to ever not like this is the last night?
Speaker 4: Is the last night?
Speaker 1: That's so long.
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 10: I want to stay next to show.
Speaker 1: That's no good.
Speaker 10: It was old and don.
Speaker 1: Was just followed back.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 1: Am. I don't want to be next to you bad to the next.
Speaker 6: It's one on one point three Katie w B with Sallon and Colt. A lot of people have cool nicknames and a lot of how'd you get that? Like a lot of people call Jake Jag ten eighty six.
Speaker 4: Okay, is that a username?
Speaker 6: It was Jag are his initials, and I'm like, no one, no one calls you Jag. He's ok here to do call me Gaddy because his last name' s Gotler.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never heard anyone call you this.
Speaker 6: He's but a lot of people will have ones and it will come up from something funny from high school or just like a play on words. And so I was just playing around with my busty cold. He's always wanted a nickname, so I've just like been running through some different I literally pulled up my notes app last night and I started coming up with nicknames for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love this because my current nickname is just Colt. Spolts don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never once ever called you that, So that is not much name.
Speaker 4: Nope, I've found that all America multiple times.
Speaker 6: Well I've called you like sea train things like that. Yeah, but that's not it. Cult could aryah, cult Aria is the top one I typically call you if we're going on coult Tea. We can go off on some different things, like I could go with like Colt forty five. I could go off with diet Colt that was sick. Yeah, I like that, but maybe I'm just doing like a play on words with Colt. Kind of horse vibe horsey nay name gallup clip clop. It's the sound of horse clip clop. I don't cult clop. No, pony stop, pony boy okay, pony baloney jump, pink pony boy b o. I of course, pink pony club, my little pony, my little bronie. You my favorite, my favorite choice I have so far. If you like Pina cult LATAs, I like that.
Speaker 4: Like that, so that's solid.
Speaker 3: Posted this up on Instagram, got some feedback.
Speaker 6: Phil says cultra cabana, Mamasitasita is her name on Instagram, says Coltage cheese, Oh, Catherine says could to roney and cheese.
Speaker 3: Uh don't know.
Speaker 6: This person's name came and pronounced their username, says young Donkey, which I.
Speaker 3: Think it just means they call you call me a young ass?
Speaker 4: Is this young j Is this because I gave you and it's gone on everybody?
Speaker 3: No, it's not, no one, Not.
Speaker 6: Everyone does, a couple of people do, and it's just so annoying. One more submission came in for a nickname for you cult. Oh yeah, give it to me, high coltage.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 6: I think it took you too long to get so you don't deserve the nickname. I think you have to like, yeah, sorry, that's true. Yeah, I'm feeling off, dude.
Speaker 4: Too much. Mountain dew is getting to me.
Speaker 6: I told you to not drink it, and you so I've got to do the dude, and then you left the room, and that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like full back.
Speaker 2: It's like, is it insane you want me to drink mountain dew or you want me to drink alcohol?
Speaker 4: Which one?
Speaker 3: Let me tell you right now.
Speaker 6: No. The craziest contrast between you, who you are at your house where your wife regulates you, and who you are at work is wild.
Speaker 3: It's like Superman and Clark Can.
Speaker 6: It's the guy is like living and fiending off of like anything processed red die at work and then he goes home and he has eggplant pizza.
Speaker 2: Work snort and red eye off the countertop and there's no red meat. There's nothing, dude. You should see it when I tell meat the times in my life were my wife and I have been long distance, I put on at least eighty pounds.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's fine, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you do.
Speaker 6: We're supposed to be geting a bunch of snow. I guess that's like when they say blizzard four to eight inches. I don't see snow. Yep.
Speaker 3: It feels like a lot of time. It feels like you're all bark and no bite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just want us to stay inside. They're trying to control us. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: That's listening. I would do start a rumor like that. It's just we'd all stay inside. Uh No, that's an annoying story.
Speaker 6: They say that if you think, try really hard, and you're like, I'm gonna be happy, but I'm just gonna put myself on the mentality if I'm happy, and then I'll be happy. New study says, Nope, that's never gonna work for you.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 6: The more you force yourself to be happy, the more any real happiness slips away.
Speaker 3: So it's so dark. I was like, really, it's fat Tuesday cool?
Speaker 4: Can you explain to me because I've been trying to figure it at all.
Speaker 3: I'm not the expert on Marti Gras.
Speaker 4: Bro is it Marti Gras? What does fat Tuesday have to do?
Speaker 6: That Tuesday I think kicks off the week long festivities of Marti Gras.
Speaker 4: I think, so what do we do on fat Tuesday?
Speaker 6: You get you show your boobs and get beads. You need that like purple and green looking k gas thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know red fat fat Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about it, bro whatever.
Speaker 6: Also, they do say a like a lot of people pee in the shower. I'm one of those twelve percent of people say they pee in the shower every day. Dude, Millennials are the most likely to pee in the shower. Only twelve percent do every day. Yeah, the other eighty eight percent lying, I know, just relaxed.
Speaker 4: Why have you been lying? That's like.
Speaker 3: People say they do it several Jake won't be in the shower.
Speaker 4: He will not. That's because the only pe is sitting down and be so weird.
Speaker 3: No, he just started. He just started the sitting down to pee for more draining. He's changed his life.
Speaker 4: And he's sitting in the shower. Yeah, that'd be so weird.
Speaker 6: I'm like, ah, someone just changed your nickname to low cultage because.
Speaker 4: Dang, I hate everyone.
Speaker 13: Oh no, god, BC, right now, due to your slow response, you're low cultage, just in a pie colpit for your nickname.
Speaker 6: All right, there's your trending. We're gonna come back. Your keyword to get kinderical. Martins is a ticket in Colt