Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, Well for nine, the Babes number one hit music station. Happy Friday, Yeah, or the Jamie Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jasper's talk back of the day. Wow, Okay, I'm nobody give a damn. Okay, it's fine. You know what, It's Friday.
Speaker 3: Everybody took the day off day.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably what it is. Yeah, you had a very important question about Jess's birthday, Graham. I think we should.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: Jess's birthday was yesterday, and we discovered that because we didn't know that it was her thirtieth birthday yesterday, which is a big one.
Speaker 3: That's a big milestone birthday.
Speaker 4: We talked your life is over. Yeah, we talked a lot about it. It talked a lot about that. Maybe more than half, we don't know. We talked a lot about that yesterday and how you know it was impacting Jess and she even said it was getting to her a little bit. And I want to know now today, because you know, we're one day removed from it, how she's feeling about everything. But most importantly, what did your boyfriend get you for your thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Ooh, good question?
Speaker 5: Do you want to share all of these details because one I think I'm feeling a little bit better. I talked to one of my besties and he was like, don't think about it.
Speaker 2: As he already old as hell. He's like thirty one.
Speaker 5: No, he's actually a year younger than me.
Speaker 3: Then he doesn't have any You didn't have anything.
Speaker 5: But it was just it was just a good a good thing to think about, because he was like, don't think about it as in like you're you haven't accomplished anything, and you're old. But think about it as in like.
Speaker 2: Jump in really quick. For the record, I don't think thirty one is old. I'm just trying to make just feel old to everyone, anyone who's thirty one or over them. I know what I didn't mean too. I'm just trying to offend ess. That's OK.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's sure.
Speaker 4: It is easy to hand out advice about getting older when you're younger than the person you're hanging it out to it.
Speaker 5: But it is a good point when you think about it as in like you had the privilege of making it to this age because a lot of people don't.
Speaker 2: A lot of people die first. Wow, Oh my God, that's so such. Well that's what you just said.
Speaker 5: Well that's what I was told, and it sounded good in the moment. But now that I'm saying it back.
Speaker 3: Coming from some young twenty.
Speaker 5: Something like that, so I'm feeling a lot better. And then as to what my boyfriend got me, he actually did such a good job, you guys. I don't know if you remember. A few months back, photo from home was me shopping and I asked if I should go back for a pink purse. When I went back, it wasn't there anymore, and I was like super bummed because I really wanted that purse. So he like was hunting it down. He messaged my cousin to see if she would try to help him out or try to like get her opinion on some of the other purses that I would like. So he did end up getting me a really cute pink purse.
Speaker 3: Was it the same one you wanted?
Speaker 5: It was not the same one. It was a better one. Then it was better because the one I wanted was it was like twenty four dollars from Marshalls, like just like a really cute, like simple one. Yeah, but he got me like a more expensive one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then uh, he got me a jean jacket that I've been wanting, and then a few other like little makeup goodie and flowers and so and.
Speaker 6: You know what, you guys, I gotta give it.
Speaker 5: To him because I was thinking about it and I was like, dang our anniversaries in November, Christmas, December, February, Valentine's Day, and then my birthday in March. Like he gets screwed for Like that is nothing Graham has.
Speaker 2: To go through.
Speaker 4: That's not I have Mother's Day, our wedding anniversary, and my wife's birthday all in the span of like seven days.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's all that stuff was spread out over six months. I'm like, what that sounds like? Just that's called normal life in a relationship life. What are you gonna add Fourth of July to that too?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, You've got to take you to see you Patrick's Day?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really has it rough? Did he show up yesterday deliver these things?
Speaker 5: He vi me on Wednesday because we had talked about it before, and I told him that on third, like on my actual birthday, because we had been doing a lot of celebrating before on my actual birthday, I wanted it to be like a a more chill, just day where I kind of got my stuff together since I was freaking out about turning thirty and being so disorganized with my life.
Speaker 2: So did you get your stuff together?
Speaker 5: No? Okay, Yes, it's gonna take time, you know, give me a few years.
Speaker 2: It's a problems, yeah forty Well all right, Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your day, but look forward to you getting your life together.
Speaker 5: Can I just say thank you so much to everybody who did reach out and send a positive message my way and commented on everything.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I saw let alone for yesterday. That's also a good point.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: In the JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm just good morning, Jamie Show.
Speaker 8: This is Linda from Stockton.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: We finally got our first talkback of the day, shame on you, and it was a good one. Thank you Linda from Stockton with shame on You, bay Area. Someone all the way from Stockton had to leave the first talk back of the day. People at the Bay Area too good this morning. I'm not going to hit the talkback my button. I don't want to say good morning to the DV show. Leave it to someone from Stockton to get it done.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Linda, we do all right.
Speaker 3: It's time number one and stalk all.
Speaker 2: Because of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: All right, right now it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Did you guys get the feather alert last night on your phone?
Speaker 3: No, it's a feather alert.
Speaker 2: So a feather alert is a notification about the potential, suspicious or unexplainable disappearance of an indigenous, Indigenous woman or indigenous person, is what I is. What it says here. But that thing went off at like nine thirty last night in bed trying to sleep on my phone is like whoa stand in the alarmed. It scared the heck out of me, but there it was for a woman who is missing. Thirty year old shaman moved the last seeding castor valley. If you want to see your photo and get more information JV Morning Show on Instagram. But I guess it was just an East Bay thing.
Speaker 3: I got the alert last night, all right, Drake.
Speaker 4: Finally got a win, you guys, Yes, not.
Speaker 3: That not that Drake Drake University. There.
Speaker 4: They were one of the big upsets yesterday on the opening day of March Madness. They entered the Attorney as an eleven seed and they beat six seed in Missouri.
Speaker 3: Sixty seven to fifty seven. The other big bracket destroyer yesterday was.
Speaker 4: Twelfth ranked McNeice Woo knocking off fifth seeded Clemson. Day two of the first round of March Madness gets underway this morning around nine fifteen.
Speaker 5: Nice The dry weather continues and for today you'll see molcy sunny skies during the day. A little bit of clouds here and there, but nothing too crazy with highs in the mid sixties.
Speaker 3: I did want to ask, how's your guys's brackets looking?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I need a check mine. But based on your reaction when I told you who I thought was gonna win Grammar Day.
Speaker 3: When did you fill out about it?
Speaker 2: You would do one?
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, mine's not looking that great.
Speaker 4: Hey Gemini, bestie, heyday, Today's going to be a seven.
Speaker 3: Stay patient with your partner.
Speaker 4: Don't make assumptions, impulsive words could backfire. Focus on your common goals, dreams and committee.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend's a Gemini. Oh why would you even do that, Jess, watch you make assumptions?
Speaker 4: Mommy yep ul words back for starting the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I would love to rent a grandma. Wait, why are people renting grandma?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 4: Rent to Grandma was a business that was actually, I think first introduced to the general public on Shark Tank, and I think it has become a bit of a success as franchises continue to open up around the country. One of those franchises opened up in Las Vegas in February, and already people are giving rave reviews about the services of these grannys that you can rent, and they say you can have them do babysitting, in home care, cooking, and any sort of kind of domestic stuff around the house that a granny would be good at or grandpa. Because this rent to Grandma franchise in Las Vegas has a running kind of roster, twenty five grandma's and five grandpas. Look there, they go through extensive background checks, their CPR certified. These grannys and a couple grandpa's. They're good. You know, they know their stuff. Would you, guy, can you think of anything in your guys life that you would like to rent a grandma for because remember when I had to do that puzzle that my kids started a couple of months ago, and I wasted so much of my life doing it. And admittedly it was kind of fun for a little bit, but most of it was just an entire waste of my life. I would have loved to rent to Granny to do that, because you know, grannies can puzzle.
Speaker 3: Granny's be puzzling.
Speaker 2: Granny's be puzzling. Also, Selena's I would come do that.
Speaker 7: No, that's true, you don't want to, Yeah, Selena, anything, you'd like to rent to granny for babysitting? Yeah, but do you worry that granny? You know, like when my mom, who's a grandma, you know, she comes to watch the kids, I feel like they tire her out, you know, she's like on the couch, like it's fine if they're playing with the spray paint and the plastic bags over their head and I'm just too tired to chase them around. I'm like, I know, but like, you know, that's your babysitting job.
Speaker 3: At the moment. Yeah, would you rather rent a young person?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Wait, you tried that and they didn't.
Speaker 2: You had no work ethic those young ones.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to rent a grandma for for babysit, and I think grandma's make the best babysitters. But like, we don't like my family they're all in Selena, so they're you know, kind of out there, right, and my husband's family they're all on the East Coast, so.
Speaker 3: We don't really out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't really have, you know, a grandma around to babysit. Every once in a while, that'd be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a grandma sometimes to yell at grandkids to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just anything you'd like to rent to granny for or grandpa if that's like your thing is maybe you know, relationship, you know, don't you have.
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 5: Would it would be for just hugs like grandma hugs.
Speaker 3: Talk about that, yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: The clothes start following up because imber just hanging in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like granny walks in.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm here to give somebody a hug. Anybody order a hug, and then but go on out.
Speaker 3: Wait, no, not anymore.
Speaker 5: That sounds so gross now, but like I feel like the way a grandma hugs you is just so lovely. And I think after a hard day of doing nothing, I would want a.
Speaker 4: Hug like so Grandma's you've rented Grandma, she just sits in your house waits for you to come through that door so she can give you a big hug and just smear from that old lady smell all.
Speaker 5: Over, and bake some She can cook some good like in sheiladas, or make some good tamalas, and that's a plus.
Speaker 2: The thing about the hug is that it's only special when it's your grandma. Yeah, like anyone else, you're just a stranger. Like I Sure the hug's nice, but.
Speaker 4: You're just smelling stranger old lady smell, and that's not as good as your own grandma. Old lady smell your own grandm old lady smells way better.
Speaker 5: Love this program, Grandma for that.
Speaker 3: I told you puzzling, and I'm with you.
Speaker 4: The cooking thing would be good because Granny's they know like their family, but they know those like family recipes that you're not going to find in a cookbook. You know that have been passed down the generations. That's where the real good food comes from. So I'd have Granny to do some cooking after she got done with that one thousand piece puzzle.
Speaker 2: I could do the puzzle, Graham, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: You're not invited.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm busy that day The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. We are the JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us. I'm Selena, I'm Jess.
Speaker 11: Come on TV shows Jo and Santa Rosa, and I just want to give a shout out to you guys. I've been all over the country local radio stations, just driving through, and I don't hear as much geographical locations as far as knowing their own state. So shout out to you guys for knowing the Bay Area sticking with it for so long. You guys are invested. We're invested in you. Happy Friday. Hope you guys have a good one. Thanks for being there for us.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much for that. In a Bay Area, that's our specialty. It's what we do.
Speaker 10: We know.
Speaker 3: Just you're still learning. Yeah from Where are you from again? That's right? A few hours is Glena. Where are you from again?
Speaker 2: Selina? Oh, that's right, And that's what I thank the Bay Area for adopting me and allowing me in, you know, and I've been I've been in the East Bay. Now, I'm only twenty six and a half, but for quite some time.
Speaker 5: Routine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably basically at least.
Speaker 5: Okay, so before we get to the World Happiness Report, can we just talk about the amount of people that do not look up from their phones, you guys when they are crossing a sidewalk, Because this irritates me so much.
Speaker 3: It's got to be ninety something percent.
Speaker 5: Like if I I want to lower my window and like throw something at them so that they can actually look up, because that you should dangerous, you should do that. I don't condone violence, but that, you know, the thought hits my mind when I'm driving because so many people do this and they like it's it takes like twenty seconds to cross the street look up from your phone. It's so dangerous not to You.
Speaker 4: Gotta look up, look both ways, and then step into the crosswalk. You can't just assume that everybody's gonna stop, because they don't. Sometimes we're addicted. We're all addicted to our phones. The addiction is good, is beyond the level of any other addiction. You can't you people are if you look at every red light, everybody sitting in their car and scrolling their phone every crosswalk. Like just said, people walking are looking at their phone. I wonder if part it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I wonder if part of that is they feel like everyone's looking at them because they're like walking and crossing the streets. So maybe like just out of like anxiety, they're like just looking at their phone. Yeah looking down.
Speaker 4: See, God forbid, you'd have to smile at somebody walking up you make eye contact.
Speaker 3: Imagine that look at another human being. I love walking in a crosswalk.
Speaker 4: That's like my time to peacock, puff the chest out and get a nice good stroll going.
Speaker 3: Like everybody in.
Speaker 4: The cars are looking, you know, honking and waving like yeah that guy.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 5: I don't know what annoys me more is like somebody not looking up from their phone when they're crossing, or somebody just crossing at like a snail pace and crossing just so slow, like if just everybody has to wait for them.
Speaker 2: And wow, you were like hating on the elderly right now and the community.
Speaker 5: God, yes, no elderly are except from this. Everybody else though, walk.
Speaker 3: Faster, yeah, pushing your wheelchair faster. You're annoying.
Speaker 2: Jess no, the World's Happiness.
Speaker 4: Report has here has been released for twenty twenty five, you guys, and it is Oh no, it's not good, not good news for the United States. Well, I guess the news isn't really, it's just reflected of people's opinions and people in the United States not too happy. According to this list, we've dropped to twenty fourth on the list of world's happiest countries.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of countries that are in front of us on that list.
Speaker 4: We have an average score they rated out of basically out of ten. We're at a six point seven, which is a big dip. We've been dropping pretty steadily here and now we're down to twenty fourth in the world.
Speaker 3: Finland comes in at number one.
Speaker 4: They've been the world's happiest country now for the last eight years in a row.
Speaker 2: Well, what makes Finland so great? Good question? Why are they so happy there?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: They use all sorts of different metrics to determine this, but it is large based on people's like own saying how report of how happy they are and satisfied they are in their own lives, and people in the United States, there's a lot of not so happy people currently I'm one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like things are a bit of a mess right now.
Speaker 2: Next point, what was it seven? I feel like it should be lower?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's what?
Speaker 4: Would you guys rate yourselves on a happiness scale of just life in the United States on a scale of one to ten.
Speaker 2: I think my life personally ten out of ten. But wow, rubbing, I know, I'm saying, like, just like as far as my family and all that stuff, and you know that like where you are like that out of it being a I think a citizen here and like everything else happening. I think I give it like a four, Like it's just it's too expensive.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're at like an average six. I mean you have to factor that stuff in. That's part of your life. Do you think your kids are going to have a great future?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: I mean, these are all factors into the happiness of your life. You can't just go, well, I'm in my own little bubble here.
Speaker 2: When I give a four rating, that's out of reflection of like my relationships with people, you know what I mean, Like that I'm taking that out of it. That's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Just scale of one to ten. How happy are you.
Speaker 5: I'll say nine because I know there's improvements to be made.
Speaker 3: No, it's not climate change. So I we're screening nine out of ten.
Speaker 5: Has in my personal life like wich just how things are going and lining up for me. But then in the world, I try not to think about it because then when I do, it feels like a two.
Speaker 4: They say, one of the big factors that they rank some of this on this ranking on is how often people eat alone. They say that number, God, they say that number continues to rise every single year. And they said when they first started tracking a percentage in the United States close to fourteen percent. Now at twenty twenty five, nearly eighteen percent of people eating their meals alone. And that's not just people that live alone, that's people the number of people that even live with other people that eat their meals alone. That number has gone on up greatly. And they for whatever reason, that's one of the indicators because that's a big part, you know, bonding over a meal and social connections and stuff like that. And the number of people eating alone continues to go up every single year.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Unhappiness ranking goes we just keep thinking. So there's something there. There's definitely a tie there.
Speaker 2: Graham, what's your rating?
Speaker 3: I'm not I think about a six point seven.
Speaker 4: It's about right, okay for how happy a person should be living in the United States right now.
Speaker 5: And you said you like to eat alone, Jess, I like to eat alone. Yeah, I just put a video on my phone or something.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, that's yes, it's part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Else, no more social connections, all right?
Speaker 5: Who else am I going to connect with?
Speaker 4: You? Can't you eat a meal with your cat, give it a little cat fork and a little cat's food, a little cat bit a meal together.
Speaker 5: You're ordering those on Amazon right now.
Speaker 1: I love that, honest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Chloe Kardashian hasn't had.
Speaker 3: Sex and how long? How long?
Speaker 2: We don't know exactly, but hold on, I'm get to that. I'm getting to that. So this new episode of The Kardashians, you know, there's a scene where she's there with Kim and she's there with her hairstylist Chris Appleton and they're they're talking, and all of a sudden, Chris has an idea, let's get Chloe late. And this their like talking about how long it's been, and Chloe says, you know, I have not been intimate in a long time. We're going back to square one. I'm basically born again. And then she says to Chris, you're obsessed with knowing I haven't done that in so many years. It's been years.
Speaker 3: Do you believe it?
Speaker 4: Because I think Tristan Thompson stuck his way in there a few times.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought she.
Speaker 5: Meant, like, it feels like it's been years, but it's actually just been a few months.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, if she says years, I think I asked him that she was with Tristan. I want to say twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: But how would we ever get an accurate thing? They never definitively like broke up or didn't or whatever.
Speaker 3: We never knew what they were.
Speaker 2: I know it even after they broke up, he was like still at our house.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's saying years. Could you guys go years without it? Could you guys go one year without it?
Speaker 5: I think I could do.
Speaker 4: I get like a dollar figure at the end of it, or just like just becuse just because like I need like a reward, like some prize money or something.
Speaker 3: No, one year, fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Sure clarity, you get clarity?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think you do. I think it's the opposite. Yeah, I get more stress anxiety.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what is Chris Jenner's obsession with her daughters like doing it and her knowing all about it?
Speaker 3: Chris Jenner likes to exploit anything with their daughter.
Speaker 2: Weird dynamic.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that she's listening. I don't do that. Never happened, never, not a one never. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Time to take a moment say your goodbyes to some of your favorite menu items at Cheesecake Factory, because they're eliminating a whole bunch of things. Now, look, Cheesecake Factory. The menu has over two hundred and fifty things on it. So when they acts a dozen or so things, does anyone even notice? When a tree falls in the forest and no one's around to here, it doesn't make a sound. I don't know, but say you're not my favorite Take a moment, say your goodbuys to the everything flatbread pizza, the mushroom burger, the seared ahee tuna salad, the white chicken chili. Nobody ever ordered no spicy cashew chicken, the Beestro shrimp pasta, the fried shrimp platter, the petite filet, the loaded mashed potato omelet. Nobody ever ordered that either, the taco dorados and eggs. What about the skinny delicious lemon or Barberson chicken and the skinny delicious spicy shrimp pasta. They're all getting acts and nobody ordered any those things, right, No, I never heard of it.
Speaker 3: We even know how to.
Speaker 4: Find those things in the two hundred and fifty pages. That menu is ridiculous. Now, Look, they're not scaling down their menu. They say they do this twice a year they change their menu up again. Did anyone notice because they have so many different items than the media, I don't know. They say twice a year they act a bunch of things, and then they add a bunch of things. So those open roster spots are all going to be getting filled. So they're not pairing down their menu. Try to make it simpler or just I don't because who knows how to cook all that stuff back there. I need to talk to one of these chefs. There's so many things recipes or are they pulling it out pre made and just microwaving it? Like how does it work back there?
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 4: There's too many things on that menu anyways, but they are so they're not paring down the menu. These things are taking it, just taking. They're gonna have new things take their place. And they said one of the things is going to be on their cocktail menu. They're gonna lean heavily into the mocktail trend. So a lot of new mocktails are.
Speaker 3: Going to be coming to your cheesecake factory.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 4: So then they give ordered a mocktail. Why what about you're doing dry January?
Speaker 2: Uh no, just get a let me like, just get juice, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, no, they make really actually good mocktails now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I can't justify the costs because the mocktails are like it's almost expensive as a regular cocktail, but there's no booze in.
Speaker 2: It, right, Why is it so expensive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm selinack.
Speaker 4: What what what I'm Graham and Justice here as well. I'm just reading a comment from our buddy said He said on Twitter, I like to still call it and I was talking about cheesecake factory acts in a whole bunch of their menu a minute ago and trending, and they're they're going to replace it with other stuff. Of course that massive menuing, he says, Where is there even a cheesecake factory? We have some in the Bay Area. It's gross anyway, but I don't think we have any What are you never been to the cheesecake factory here in the city?
Speaker 3: Are you even from the Bay Area?
Speaker 2: What where does set he said? Live?
Speaker 3: Well, but the water here in the cities iconic? What I mean?
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, before we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 10: Good morning JV show. It's me Stephasaurus. I'm listening to you all the way from Anaheim. Can you guys, please please please give a huge birthday shout out to little miss a mother she turned seven tomorrow. We love you, guys, and we hope you have an amazing and blast day.
Speaker 9: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And we are number one in Anaheim.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, we are just yes.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: What the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped outward. As soon as you think you know what, you got to leave that on the talk back mike and then you improved iHeart Radio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 4: Sure, I must have misheard my wife when she said she wanted a black because when I showed it to her, she seemed confused.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think maybe she How did you have pictures of someone else?
Speaker 3: Something different in mind? I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be, and remember, first and foremost, this is a family show most of the time, so keep your guesses PG.
Speaker 1: Please the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just thank you for hanging out with us or playing what the bleep were? You can win this JV show chug Mug, but you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 4: I must have misheard my wife when she said she wanted a black because when I showed it to her.
Speaker 3: She seemed confused.
Speaker 5: I guess maybe she didn't want that after all.
Speaker 3: Maybe not.
Speaker 2: I don't know what do we think that word is. Remember this is a family show. Okay, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JV Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: This is Rebecca from Conquered.
Speaker 5: My guest for the bleeped out word is fawcet.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: It's a good guess. We do have some black faucets in the house. You kind of regret those because they get water spots and hard water stains over them. They get kind of crusty looking. You're like, oh, it might not have been the best choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look nice and you clean them up.
Speaker 5: Samantha from San Jose And I guess today that's leaped out word is coffee.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, bye co.
Speaker 4: That's a popular gas this morning, black coffee. My wife does not drink black coffee. Gotta have some serving cream or something foam on top or whatever.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 10: This is Jamie from Martinez and my guess is going to be a toilet.
Speaker 2: Black toilet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we also we put a black toilet in our half bath. And let me just tell you, guys, because a lot of people like, what is that thing? Anybody comes over the house, they like the black toilet. The black Toilet's a big hit kids. Whenever we have kids over it, they all want to use the black.
Speaker 2: Toyally, it's hard to see the stains on the inside.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: It's also harder to tell if you've like if you've gone or not. Sometimes my kids will be like, can you I need help with a wipe? And I'm like, you're old enough to do that yourself. And then you end up doing it and you look in the bowl. We're like, I can't see anything down there. Did you go it? Is it down there? I can't see anything.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: And when Miguel started playing is that what reminded you of Coco?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, I was.
Speaker 5: Just on Instagram schools like that song started gesture.
Speaker 2: So she's like, did you hear that? Coco two is in the works.
Speaker 5: I can't wait, you guys before years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I just watched it the other day. Coco is the cry every time. Such a good movie.
Speaker 4: If you can make it through that last you know, couple of minutes of the movie when the kid's talking to cocoa at the end there, and you can make that without fogging up or tear rolling down your face like I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't have a human heart.
Speaker 5: No, even I cry every now and then if I do want to have a good cry, I'll play the song like the remember.
Speaker 3: Me song, Remember Me My God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one's tough, all right, But yeah, the second part isn't it works? Really exciting stuff. Where the JV show Happy Friday. I'm Selena. I'm just playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug mug. Now, you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 4: I must have misheard my wife when she said she wanted a black because when I showed it to her, she seemed confused.
Speaker 2: All right, so this is a family show.
Speaker 5: Just keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's run through some of the talk backs, your guesses. Good morning, JV show. This is Stacy from San Ramon. I think the bleeped out word is curtains. Thank you so much. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Some black some black curtains.
Speaker 4: My wife is currently in the curtain craze right now and constantly looking at curtains, and then when she finally decides on some, and then I get to be the one that mounts the curtain rod up there, hangs them up, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, that's part of having a man. They do all they like you.
Speaker 4: Don't you like these the pattern on these curtains? And I mean I just look at her, I'm like, who use the fun I just still't care, still't be where to hang them up?
Speaker 10: Good morning, JV Morning Show.
Speaker 8: This is David Alton Richmond taking another guess about what the bleep missing word. And I'm gonna say a black dishwasher. Maybe, Yeah, I'm gonna guess dishwasher. I don't know, all right, Thanks you.
Speaker 4: Guys, dish That's good guess a lot of people guessing appliances this morning.
Speaker 3: Refrigerator, dishwasher, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Hi, JV Show.
Speaker 10: My name is Kohlia and I'm from Zeno, Da and I think the bleeped out word is cat.
Speaker 5: Thanks, have a great day. Love you, Hey cat not cat?
Speaker 3: My wife's definitely allergic.
Speaker 2: That's right, any of them. She wasn't you hate cats?
Speaker 4: I didn't I had a cat. I had a cat growing up. I actually had a black cat. It's just low hanging fruit for jokes.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, Hey guys, good morning. This is Stephanie and her son Vincent, and we think the bleeped out word is gloves. You guys have a great day. Thanks, bye bye.
Speaker 3: Sadly to report, nobody got it this morning. Nobody, Oh my, someone would.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take listen. Here's today's clip. Unbleeped.
Speaker 4: I must have misheard my wife when she said she wanted a black deck, because when I showed it to her, she seemed confused.
Speaker 3: Oh well, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: So I overheard my wife talking to one of her friends, and she's talking about how she's always wanted a black deck, and he kept talking about a black deck and this, and you know, she's really wanted to try one and all this stuff. And so then off her office she has a little office base because she works from home at the new house. I built her a black deck off there, so she's got a door that goes out onto a black deck. But I must have misheard the conversation because when I showed her the black deck, I was like, this is what you wanted, right, And I must have been mishearing what her and her friend were talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what happened there. She was like, yeah, I never asked her this.
Speaker 5: She's like, I've always wanted this, and then that's the word.
Speaker 3: Wasn't deck I got?
Speaker 2: But so look at your ears, clean ground.
Speaker 4: Right, But the black deck is a nice addition to her. Our house is painted black, so like it looks like it's the thing.
Speaker 3: But I guess that's not what she's now that you.
Speaker 5: Know what she was really talking about, Are you gonna.
Speaker 2: Let her try the other one?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, that's gonna be okay. Just asking.
Speaker 3: You, guys.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Hey JV Show, Matt from San Jose, Happy Friday. I want to give a shout out to my cousin the dead. Hain't a debt. You're probably listening. I know life's been a little rough, but don't worry, girl, you got this. You're a strong independent Latina. You can do anything. Love you guys, have a great Friday.
Speaker 1: You could do anything.
Speaker 3: You got it. I believe in you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Hey JV Show, first time talkbacker Just leting you know. It's just ask the phone and just process Crystal at pre check. Just want to let you guys know if I ever run it to you guys and you guys are pre checked, going to be a little judgmental.
Speaker 3: Whoa you say? Whoa d you say? If we aren't you check?
Speaker 4: So he's going to be judgmental, or for just going through the check, he's going to be very judgmental, Like get out of line, sir, I need to check your cavity. Yeah, I'm not. You have the ones in your teeth, my cavity the low right.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think he meant if we.
Speaker 2: Aren't, are you guys have pre check? I don't know. Oh, it's for fancy people, and I hope we don't run into him. Then let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: This is Donna. Donna Happy Friday, Heavy Friday. I can't believe I got through. Donna, you got through. You're about to be playing the jab Show of Nope game for your.
Speaker 5: Chance to win tickets to see A.
Speaker 10: J R.
Speaker 2: You got this, You got this, sending you positive Friday vibes? Are you ready to get started?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So here's how it goes. We're gonna ask you for trivia question. Just gotta get three correct and you win. That's it, easy pasy. Here's question number one in the TV show The Simpsons. What type of character is Krusty Clown?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right? Question number two?
Speaker 4: Lake have Asu straddles the border between what two states?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, oh I don't know this one?
Speaker 3: Spring break Lake have a sue.
Speaker 5: Let's go just named two states.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nearby. Any guesses?
Speaker 4: California and Nevada, Arizona and calah Arizona.
Speaker 5: You are still in.
Speaker 2: The games on it.
Speaker 5: Here's question number three, Andy Reid.
Speaker 2: Andy Reid is a Super Bowl winning head coach of what NFL team?
Speaker 4: H kenzie in his little state farm commercials and his burgers.
Speaker 3: He loves his cheeseburgers. That Andy Reid.
Speaker 4: He's so cute.
Speaker 3: All right? Question number four.
Speaker 4: You need this one to win the game. The Rogue, the Armada, and the Pathfinder are just a few of the car models made by what company?
Speaker 5: H congrats, Donna, you just got two tickets to see Jr.
Speaker 2: Are you you're welcome?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 2: Any fun plans for the weekend? What do you have going on?
Speaker 5: My son has a baseball game?
Speaker 2: Hope they win.
Speaker 3: We said fun plans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grandma, I got to do that too, market not together, different families.
Speaker 10: But.
Speaker 2: Donna have an amazing weekend. Congratulations, Thank you you guys do love you, love you too. Hang on there, Graham, we got some shout out.
Speaker 3: Dms are alive and active as usual.
Speaker 4: Go and says, hey, Graham, can you please whist her son Crosby a happy skibbity birthday. Can't believe, We can't believe you're eleven and can't wait to celebrate you. Love Mom, Dad, Charlie and Tie, so happy happy birthday. Very skimmity birthday of course to Crosby Pool, use a far another one, hey, Graham, sliding your DMS. I want to wish my fiance Jose a very happy happy birthday. Nolan and I love you so much. And that's from Sandra, So happy birthday to fiance Jose Pool. Use a far another one, hey, buddy, first time messaging you to see if you could give me.
Speaker 3: A shout out for my birthday today. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I've been listening to you guys for many years and jav since the doghouse. I'm soul from Oakland and I'm like y'all. Turning twenty seven so your birthday's all from Oakland poo Fu. Another one, Hi, I was hoping to get my son Handsome a happy birthday shout out tomorrow. Handsome is turning thirteen years old on Friday. How is my baby a teenager? Happy birthday, Handsome. I'm so proud to be your mom and of the gentleman you are. I'll always love you more than all the leaves and the trees and the sharks in the ocean.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And that is from Veronica's Happy Birthday, Handsome Birthday far Another one. Just want to greet my son Sean a happy eleventh birthday, March twenty first. That's today, Love mommy and Octa Leanne maybe aunt leannem not sure about that, but happy birthday, shan Fu.
Speaker 1: Go other one.
Speaker 4: Good morning, jav show, Happy Friday. Please help me wish my sweet baby boy happy third birthday, Cruise his birthday tomorrow. By the way, Cruse, you light up our lives and are the perfect completion of our family.
Speaker 3: We're so proud of you and we love you so much. Cruisy. Hope you have the best day celebrated in school with your friends. Love always and forever, Mama, Dada and Yah Yah, So happy birthday, Crauizy birth only one.
Speaker 4: Hey Graham, please give our sister Jamila Layne a huge birthday shot on Friday. We've been best friends for thirty years and somehow she's just turning twenty one.
Speaker 3: Winky face.
Speaker 4: We want her to know how beautiful she is, and how grateful we are to have her as our sister, and how lucky everyone in her life gets to experience her present and presence and unwavering loyalty. She's an amazing mother, as soon to be doctor, and the absolute best friend anyone could ask for. I can't wait to celebrate you, love Lynn and Trish, So happy birthday, Jamila.
Speaker 3: One last one, Hey Graham, can you please give a shout out.
Speaker 4: To my daughter this morning. We'll listen to you every morning while driving to school. She's turning ten and loves your show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That is from her dad, mom and little siblings. We love you, Sophie, So happy happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday, Sophie Pooh gives the fun never Mind the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging out with us on this Friday.
Speaker 9: Boy, Grandma Jess, it's your Boddy Ham and hank I Chicken from Haylo this morning. This is let you know that I'll be seen the national athem, the Bees, that game I made Ton eight for h play director Kugobe quakes first pitches later for six, not touching Reelson, but he's pc you hood I go nuts, Pi Nuts go mad.
Speaker 3: Nuts Nuts Nuts.
Speaker 2: It's great news. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's exciting, hottest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: Did Justin Bieber just leak a new album? So yesterday, Yeah, this video started to go crazy on TikTok, claiming that a new album just leaked or dropped or whatever on a website called JB Vault. So the album is called Jack Blues. That's his son's name with Hayle. If you don't know, it has eighteen songs with features from Ed, Sharon, Miley, Cyrus, Neo, Chris Brown, and more than It gives you the option to buy the album. Now, there's no confirmation that this is real or not. I'm leaning more towards not only because I've seen people who did a lot of digging and they went to like the contact page for this website and they got like the business ID numbers and everything just leads to nothing. OK So I'm leaning towards this album not being real. However, it's not stopping people on TikTok for from coming for Justin because as far as they're concerned, Justin dropped an album the day before Selena Gomet is supposed to drop her, so they think Justin is trying to steal her shine. Look, Justin didn't drop an album, Okay, so I don't think that's what's going on here. But Selena Gomez did drop that album with Benny Blanco. It is now out. I said, I love you first.
Speaker 3: Let me get my pillow. I'm going do for a nap.
Speaker 2: So a lot of what I've heard sounds like that come through whispery.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm shocked. Yeah, that's shock because she's such high energy and just.
Speaker 5: Like it is very signature style.
Speaker 2: But a lot of it is about sexy time with Benny Blanco, I know, just.
Speaker 3: Like running her fingers through the hair.
Speaker 2: There's a song called Sunset Boulevard where she talks about she talks about wanting to hold his big, hard heart.
Speaker 4: Oh You're gonna give me a heart attack.
Speaker 2: And then there's a song where she does sing in Spanish.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a song I've heard before in Spanish.
Speaker 4: What do you think of her Spanish pronunciation there? I thought it was just because after like I displayed some Graham Herbert from Napa. We had Crystal on the show this week, who used to be on the JV Show. She came to visit us the other day and she and I did a Spanish duet, and I mean, look, I saw the lyrics for one minute and I nailed it better than what I just heard there.
Speaker 3: But that sounds like a great album to take a nap too.
Speaker 2: It's very light, some lullabies. Yeah, so if you need some good sleep, make sure you go caught that. Yeah, now really quick. I just want to throw out that Jay Z and Beyonce are considering taking legal action against Kanye West. I told you yesterday he posted some really offensive things like like he's going after people's kids now. And I don't want to go back and read the post, but he used a very offensive i'll call I'll say it's a slur, starts with an R, questioning their twins' mental capacity, and according to all these reports, the carters, jay Z Beyonce will not stand for it.
Speaker 5: They are sickened by it.
Speaker 2: They will not publicly address this, but they are exploring their options behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Publicly address it, publicly condemn it. This type of language has no place in our society.
Speaker 2: I think everybody knows that. But you also, you're.
Speaker 4: Jay Z and your Beyonce. It's time to just absolutely squash Kanye. Someone needs more people that can stand up and.
Speaker 2: Squash Kanye will only feed off of.
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter, So you need to publicly denounced this. I think use your platform, you're jay Z and Beyonce. Let's start a movement here where we are drowning out the noise of Kanye because it is absolute lunacy. I know, Graham, all right, you have speaking of lunacy. UFC legend and perpetual loudmouth. Connor McGregor has just announced that he's going to be running for president you guys of Ireland. Oh, next presidential election in Ireland is this coming November. So Connor has canceled his I think he was planning a return fight to UFC or MMA of some sort. So he's putting that aside so he can hit the campaign trail. He says, going to be running on a platform of tackling migration in Ireland. The Fighter obviously has never held any political office before, but he did visit the White House this week, so maybe he was inspired by that meeting with our current president to see that, Okay, you can do it.
Speaker 3: I can do it too. I have a lot of jokes there, but I'm not gonna use them.
Speaker 4: On ex Connor posted quote Ireland, the choice is yours and it's an easy one. Vote for me as your president, and we will save Ireland together. So maybe we will start seeing sit hats all over. Save Ireland Together sit is gonna be his campaign slogan is what it sounds like to me, save Ireland Together.
Speaker 3: Sit.
Speaker 2: So let me stop this trend. I don't like this trend where everyone thinks that they can just run for office of everything. I don't like it too, But okay, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Jamie's.
Speaker 2: Show, Hanging Out with You, Hope you're having a great morning. I'm Selena, I'm Jess. So we just played some snippets from Selena Gomez's new album with Benny Blanco, and we played a clip from one song where she sings in Spanish. The song is called a host Thesis, Good.
Speaker 3: Mory, jav Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 8: I heard the song in a Spanish from Selena Gomez.
Speaker 13: That's one of the biggest hits.
Speaker 5: In a Spanish long time ago.
Speaker 13: So she's gonna boom one on the Latino community.
Speaker 9: That's a great song.
Speaker 3: And yes, yes, you heard that before.
Speaker 5: Okay, I figured I had. It sounded very familiar. Now my thing is, is she trying to do this to be in the good graces of like the Latino community because she got a lot of backlash with mediap it Is And now is it like, no, here's a Spanish song because I do know Spanish. Again, I could be reaching. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends on when this was recorded. Maybe it was recorded who knows, months and months ago, you know, before before the backlash. But I did look it up. Yeah, so it did sample. Uh, I don't know who Jeanette is. I'm being honest, but that's that's what's from. And the song is called El Mocho dellos. Oh, okay, that's what we have just that's what we have.
Speaker 3: Just died the Spanish time.
Speaker 2: Oh one more talk.
Speaker 3: Back, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Willie.
Speaker 3: I just want to give a shout out today to my son Andrews turning eleven today.
Speaker 13: Can you please, Grant please do a golf commentary for him?
Speaker 4: He loves those, He would love it.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Hey you too, Gramm, are you ready?
Speaker 3: I would love to? He said, Andrew was his name.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go out live to and we're following Andrew, who's in our future group today. He's three under for the tournament and he's just had an extra something working for him today, maybe because it's his birthday. What a way to cap off the day though, with a win here at the Masters. If he can stick this approach shot, he should hold on to win it. He's got one hundred and eighty five yards to the pin. Whend is swirling a bit, He's got a seven iron.
Speaker 3: See if he can stick it.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 1: Chave it.
Speaker 3: There's always next year. Yeah, another shot, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: But first, oh my god, you guys, big change come in the door dash What.
Speaker 3: Dude, I mean? Is this like Earth shaking like.
Speaker 2: Major and maybe we're some people I'm gonna take back that they're teaming up with Klarna.
Speaker 3: What the hell's a Klarna?
Speaker 5: Is that the after path?
Speaker 2: Yes? No way?
Speaker 3: What what is it?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: Klarna is a company where you can split up payments over like four months, or we can spread them out, you can pay.
Speaker 3: Later in okay day.
Speaker 2: It's one of it's one of those, a lot of those. The door Dash is partnering with Klarna. Their goal is to offer more flexible payment solutions for all of your door Dash orders. This is a dangerous game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you have to use Klarna and go into debt over door Dash, you shouldn't be door dashing.
Speaker 3: It's a good point.
Speaker 2: Even I wouldn't do that, and I'm a door dasher.
Speaker 4: I feel that a lot of times when Amazon or some of these other sites offer you the same thing, they're using a different company, not Klarna. Klarna sounds like it's a medication for plaquoriasis, like sky Reza Direct competitor or something like just rub a little Clarna on it, you'll be fine. And you see those and it's for an item, you know, It's like, do you want to break up the payments on this sixty dollars thing, you know, over four payments. I'm like, no, but I guess I shouldn't feel like should be ordering the thing. I shouldn't be online shopping for the sixty dollars thing if I don't have sixty bucks, right, I don't want to spread it out and purchases.
Speaker 2: If I'm getting like furniture or something like that, Yes, I will use.
Speaker 3: These, That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: I always find it odd when they offer it to me on you know, but it's something small, right, I'm just ordering one little thing here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you like to make your payments of three dollars seventy four cents every two months?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't, and then I don't want to be paying you interest.
Speaker 2: Right, So doing this on door dash because you like want to order ramen so bad or something, I don't know, like just seems weird.
Speaker 3: What do you think the motivation is?
Speaker 4: You think it is for people that are doing like big, very large orders or something. Do they foresee people paying off their pizza and for equal installments?
Speaker 2: Probably both. The door dash should say that they are like expanding into other things outside of food, so you can like purchase electronics and beauty products, and maybe for those if it is really pricey, it makes makes a little bit more sense. But it's good. You're gonna have the option to use it on anything on door dash. You order a twenty dollars coffee, you want to split that up into four payments. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: You're putting a down payment on some wingstop with one rings, and then they hold the rest of your wings and lay away until you can pay them off, and then you get to gun and collect them like three months later, and they're all dried and stabled up. I guess it's an interesting partnership, but it's got to be that there are expanding into shopping for other ideas, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 5: I just know if I did this, especially if you do it often, like you're gonna lean track of what you owe and for.
Speaker 2: What I know, I'm out for me.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate to break it to you guys.
Speaker 3: What jess, why are you sobbing?
Speaker 2: I hate Friday? It's Friday.
Speaker 3: Thanks for ruining it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Hiard is I used to live in East Paul to move to Washington State, a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Today's my birthday. I was whining you guys, just say have your birthday to me.
Speaker 10: Thank you, bye.
Speaker 4: Heavy for sure, Hector, thank you so much for still listening to the JV Show in Washington State. I just checked the most recent ratings JV show number one in Washington State.
Speaker 3: Show. Yeah, appreciate you, Hector, and I hope I had a great birthday.
Speaker 2: The fun way, Jess off the air was like, there's so many birthdays in March. What was you know, nine months ago or whatever? She did the math around Mother's Day. Everybody will getting pregnant month mark.
Speaker 3: I thought, that's what you didn't want for a gift on Mother's Day.
Speaker 5: Well it's not. But I mean a lot of unexpected things happen, interesting, interesting, you know after we asked for that.
Speaker 2: A full body massage and some champagne. One thing we's doing.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, I see the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Hi, My daughter Danna is turning thirteen today.
Speaker 10: She's a big JV chawfund. If you could give her a birthday shut out, that would be great.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great point, all right, you Okay, chug Wheel time.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Hi this Ashley.
Speaker 2: Ashley, how are you doing this morning?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: I'm going way to work nice. Where are you driving into Conquered? Is it a long commute for you?
Speaker 1: It is a very very long commute for me.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. Well, we appreciate you having a JV show on. You are gonna be playing the JB Show Chug Wheel game, which is a whole lot of fun for you. Us not so much because usually we gotta chug something disgusting. But actually, here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets. She asked a random person eight questions. So we're gonna go through each question, stop down one by one, and if you can guess what that person on the street said how they answered their question, you get a point. You get to four points, you win a chug mug. One of us is spinning the chug wheel and we're chugging. Graham, what's on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 10: All? Right?
Speaker 3: On this week, it's a similar will to last week.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna overhaul the wheel after I think this week, but on this morning's wheel, we have something called pain is Good hot sauce. It sounds very spicy, chicken bone broth, tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water, the soup du jour. And I just checked with the JV show chef and he says, this morning's soup of the day. He says, it's delicious. But it's cream of cream of asparagus. He says, he recommends though. And then there's a dealer's choice space on the wheel. You land on that you get to pick the thing that you're checking.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't like it. All right, Ashley, are you ready to get started?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: All right, let's find out who just talked to. My name is Carly. I live in Soma, Mission Bay. I guess I'm on the line. Oh, she's from so Marley, Vegas's on the line.
Speaker 3: The line.
Speaker 2: All right, here's question number one, So Ashley, listen up.
Speaker 5: First Bay Area rapper that comes to mind? Oh?
Speaker 2: Who do you think she said? The first Bay Area rapper comes to mind?
Speaker 5: Nek Drety.
Speaker 4: I think I would have said for I'm going get too short? Probably too short? All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: Chocolate, red velvet or vanilla?
Speaker 4: Ashley, what do you think she picked chocolate, red velvet or vanilla is her favorite flavor red velvet, red velvet.
Speaker 3: That's the point, all right.
Speaker 5: Next question, doing a naked maternity photo shoot? Is it beautiful art or do you think it's kind of tacky?
Speaker 2: What do you think? She said? Oh, I must say it's beautiful. Definitely beautiful art.
Speaker 5: All right, Well we're making it's really easy for you.
Speaker 4: I feel like Carly wanted to say tacky there, but she was like, what are they going to think on the radio?
Speaker 2: I feel like Ashley also thinks it's really tacky, but you had to.
Speaker 3: Say beautiful art.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Women should not be shaming other women.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 4: Now you've got two correct so far. You need two more to make somebody chug. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: Do you fill out a bracket for March madness?
Speaker 3: What do you think? She said? Does she fill out a bracket for March madness?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Never, wow, never got three points already?
Speaker 3: He only needs one more, my gosh.
Speaker 5: All right, Next question, do you spend more or less than ten minutes in the shower?
Speaker 2: What do you think? She said?
Speaker 3: We're screwed more, way more.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we got smoke, all right, I got everything, Ashley. You got you gotta chugmuk. I hope you're happy with yourself. I don't know how you can week and knowing what you just did to us.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It may be pay I was calling to win Disneyland tickets and I never ever got through. Oh so you're punishing us.
Speaker 3: That's fair. We deserved it. We deserve it.
Speaker 2: It was our fault, Ashley. We are just messing with you. We love you. Have a great weekend, and hang on, we're gonna get some info to send you this chugmu king on there.
Speaker 3: That one wasn't even closed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We staid no chance one of.
Speaker 4: The landslide, and part of me was like, well, we're not gonna have to chug today.
Speaker 3: I was setting out drive vibes. Are we drawing? Do we draw a name?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's your turn.
Speaker 5: Naked.
Speaker 4: Sorry, okay, shaking, shaking, shaking, shake it harder, shaking it like a polaroid picture.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: We have a little sack with all the names in it, and I am reaching in overwhere I am select or.
Speaker 5: Squirtle Dean Hey, Squirtle, weird squirt.
Speaker 2: That's my nickname. So my kids call me it's squirtle. All right, fine, somebody calling me that best day ever? All right, So I'll be spending the chubby all coming up here, Yes, in a.
Speaker 1: Few minutes the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Higan morning, guys. This is a mina from San Jose, Happy Friday. I was a little curious.
Speaker 10: On why Selena's kids called her squirtle.
Speaker 2: You know, I probably missed it. Now that you know she's bringing that up.
Speaker 10: My kids kind of call me Snorlax, so.
Speaker 2: We both have Pokemon names, all right.
Speaker 10: I just wanted this.
Speaker 3: It makes perfect sense. She probably snores a lot, so they call her snore in your case.
Speaker 2: No, no, honestly, I don't know why my kids decided to start calling me squirdle. I think it was just one of the few Pokemon names that they that they know. They just discovered this.
Speaker 5: Character, Yeah, he does.
Speaker 2: It is because of you, guys.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that's making me happy. And I think it will stick and it will stand the test of time. So yeah, it will be your nickname. Taking off the headphone, update your email signature. All right, Selena lost this morning, Well we all lost the chug wheel, but her name was drawn. So she's reluctantly walking over to spin the JV Show chug wheel on this morning's chug wheel and she will have to chug whatever it lands on on this morning's wheel. We have something called pain is Good hot sauce. I think that company mailed it to us and said, you guys should try this, and it's it looks extremely hot, dangerous. A chicken bone, broth, tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water. The soup dejuur, which of course is the soup of the day, and I checked with the chef. This morning soup is cream of asparagus. We also have Dealer's choice. That's a safe space on the wheel. We are on Instagram livee JV Morning Show. If you want to see Selena spin that wheel, hop on there and you can watch your spin again Dealer's choice. You can pick whatever thing it is that you want to chug. Don't break the wheel on well. I accidentally smashed it into the wall when I was running over here because you had to get there.
Speaker 3: Geez, it's spinning forever.
Speaker 4: I think you broke it. You might have broken the wheel. My god, it's still going. The wheel is still spinning usually to stop by. Now it's Selena broke it. Okay, it's on Paint's good hots, it's moving backwards. Now it's moving now, it's on tonic water, it's chicken bumb broth, it's on soup desure, it's on bean sprout water.
Speaker 3: Now it's on paint is good, hot sauce against Stay there, stay there.
Speaker 4: Dealers choice still moving, NA dealer's choice.
Speaker 3: Something I just do We protest that spinning the wheel. Something was funky though.
Speaker 5: It kept moving back and forth, wobbled.
Speaker 2: It's not my fault. You broke it on the way in here, spaun it all squirrely though you spun it too hard or something that.
Speaker 5: Rules about how hard it stops.
Speaker 2: I have to spin it.
Speaker 3: Well, you saw that. Everybody deals.
Speaker 5: Everybody saw it on our Instagram live to Please leave a comment if you.
Speaker 3: Think that spins under protest because I think.
Speaker 5: It's I just spun the wheel.
Speaker 3: Too Okay, miss dealer, what are yours? What is your choice?
Speaker 4: Pain is good, hot sauce, chicken bone broth, tonic water, lemon juice, bean sprout water.
Speaker 3: Soup de jure, cream, asparagus. I mean the choice is clear.
Speaker 2: You should bone broth.
Speaker 5: Is that a thing?
Speaker 3: Chicken bone broth is on their tonic water? I think that's your No, that's what I would choose.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's just tonic water.
Speaker 4: I'm probably gonna drink a gin and tonic in the next half hour.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 3: I have a bar below in my desk. It's Friday.
Speaker 5: Graham said it that.
Speaker 2: Wait, is that good tonic water?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it's the chug I put it that way.
Speaker 2: But I'll do tonic water just because it's been on the on the chug wheel since we started the chug wheeling. No one's ever gotten.
Speaker 3: It has been there for a while.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the best because Graham, I think you're tricking me, because he said how disgusting it is.
Speaker 5: I'm chugging it.
Speaker 2: I'm doing tonic water.
Speaker 3: Walk out next. Dang it?
Speaker 2: How she get so lucky?
Speaker 3: This is bogus?
Speaker 2: I demanded, I want to cry quick crying.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: We're live on ig make sure you're following JV Morning.
Speaker 3: Show hof on.
Speaker 4: They're just trying to put her headphones on while recording with the phone and the one handed headphood headphone.
Speaker 2: Will you turn the camera to show your hair after you just did that?
Speaker 3: It didn't work.
Speaker 2: It did not work, all right, Happy Friday to you, and not so happy Friday for me because we lost the chug will game. My name got suspiciously drawn and now speciously drawn. I'm just kidding, but I want my name did get drawn. I spun the chug wheel.
Speaker 3: That was the suspicious part.
Speaker 4: The wheel went all herky jerky and then landed on dealer's choice square.
Speaker 2: Rig the the wheel. But yeah, and now I'm chugging tonic water, and all you've done this far gram up until this morning is talk about how disgusting tonic water is. I'm actually legit nervous.
Speaker 3: What are people saying on ig life. It's not bad at all.
Speaker 5: We said, large burp incoming from squirt.
Speaker 3: Yes that the large burp is incoming.
Speaker 4: Because if you can chug this without a large burb, make sure you chug this near the mic.
Speaker 3: Bring this back.
Speaker 6: Someone said no breaks because I look anything.
Speaker 3: Hold on because.
Speaker 4: Tonic water is very bubbly, and it does not taste like soda water, which has no flavorubb I'm I'm gonna need breaks.
Speaker 2: It's physically impossible for me to chug anything that's extremely carbonating.
Speaker 3: No it's not, Yes it is.
Speaker 4: I e my entire college career chugging beers that they are carbonated and cold.
Speaker 3: This is warm and bubbly. You're fine, right on?
Speaker 4: Whoa, don't sample it. No, you can't go in without a taste. You go straight to the chug, all right? Her face is it? She is chugging chubs chubs, chubs, chubbs chugg.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's spilling down her face.
Speaker 2: Come on, chup, I need to breathe.
Speaker 3: Let the burpout.
Speaker 2: You know this is disgusting.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about it?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, take a big breath.
Speaker 4: And then just all right back to chugging. Round two of the chug. It's supposed to be one solid chug. Here she goes her face. You can tell she does not like it, but she's making progress. Here another break.
Speaker 3: Oh so you guys know what a chug is, squirtle.
Speaker 12: So said, squirtle, use one of your moves.
Speaker 2: I need to breathe. I cannot chug.
Speaker 4: I'm not just want to say snorelocks would have finished that whole thing. Shout out to all our Pokemon listeners. Come on, come on, I'm bad. See how can't you tell how that would taste good with some gin? She's back chugging again for the third time. Here we go one JV show chug mug doesn't even hold that much. All right, she's done. She did it incoming, grow up, just let it out incoming.
Speaker 2: That is actually gross.
Speaker 3: He's talking about Tonic's not bad at all.
Speaker 2: You're disgusting and you locked out. Oh my god, that is actually disgusting. It looks so bad. How have you guys never water drink?
Speaker 3: I've never had a cocktail before? Blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you didn't help you, swirtle.
Speaker 3: What I heard? We heard.
Speaker 4: We heard the making, We heard the beginnings of a burp. There's no where you fought that one off. We heard it. We all heard it. We all heard it.
Speaker 2: Everyone trying to say, Jess, I know you wanted to talk about something, but we can't.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: I just let I need to just live really quick. Can I just try to get back to functioning.
Speaker 1: In the human The JV Show On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JV Show, I'm Selena Graham. I just got done a bunch oftonic water. I'm still recovering. Jess is in here, Hi, jass Hi, Good morning guys, cat a walnut creek.
Speaker 10: Okay, GDN and tonics used to be my drink of choice, And I'm confused. Isn't tonic good? Isn't it like sprite?
Speaker 3: Basically, isn't it like sprite?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Have you no try it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: That's a very look.
Speaker 4: I think of all the things, the chuck Wiel you Got Lucky Selena is the entire last song complaining about how awful it was. Tonic has a very distinct flavor, particularly by itself and warm.
Speaker 3: It's not a really good thing.
Speaker 4: When you add lime to it and gin and all that stuff it probably you would probably think it has more of a spiky flavor.
Speaker 3: That's usually the lime that they're adding to your G and t H. I love gen and.
Speaker 2: Alone just tastes like ass. I don't know if I can say that, but it ain't good.
Speaker 1: The hottest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: And trend Being is sponsored by Stanford and Medicine Children's Health, Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: Courtney's stoddon. Do you guys remember her? M she's opening Yeah, she's opening up about being cyberbullied by Chrissy Teagan. There's a new documentary on Hulu.
Speaker 3: We'll going back to this.
Speaker 2: It's an ABC News documentary called Impact. It's what's a collab between Impact and Nightline and it's called Confessions of a Child to Brian. I don't know if you guys remember Courtney years ago. She was married to a much much older man when she was only seventeen years old, and it's something that her parents like had approved and all that cool. Yeah, So now she's talking about how that has affected her years later. She also goes into detail about being cyberbullied by other celebrities at just seventeen years old. As she was going through this, and one of the biggest celebrities to bully her was Chrissy taking like, this is no secret. Chrissie's been dragging the mud over this and she's even apologized, not that that matters, she shouldn't do this to anybody. But in this new documentary, she talks about what those words actually meant to her, you know, reading Chrissy's tweets on Twitter, and she actually did almost take her own life. I did actually almost succeed at committing suicide because of it was a huge part of it. I had a suicide letter written. Sorry, She says. She remembers thinking, well, if somebody with this big of an influence in a platform thinks I shouldn't be here, then maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: WHOA, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: And Christy Tagan dealt with the consequences of that night, and I've always not been a Christy Tagan fan, so you know why.
Speaker 5: No, that's not all.
Speaker 2: That's not the only reason why.
Speaker 3: Part of the reason.
Speaker 4: But I mean it's a good reminder that everybody has opinions on stuff, positive or negative, and doesn't mean you need to take to social media to voice a negative opinion.
Speaker 3: I mean you don't know how it's.
Speaker 5: Going to affect that person, right, especially as somebody who I feel like because I didn't know this about Christy Tagan, so I thought she was all about positivity.
Speaker 2: You never heard about the cyberbulliegu No, I did it. I'm shook right now. She was like some hand sold when this got you know, brought back up and then I don't really know if she's done anything since. I mean it's been years, but she just kind of like faded away a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Graham, what do you have concerns for Curry's cosix this morning? You guys know bad news Steph Curry last night. Now, look, the team got to win over the Raptors last night, one seventeen to one fourteen. But Curry was driving to the basket late in the third quarter, got there was some contact, landed super hard on his cocksix, which is of course his tailbone, and he crashed down on the ground and stayed down on the ground for a little while, got helped to his feet and take into the locker room. They're going to do an MRI on it. So everybody is just sort of collectively holding their breath. They thought maybe come back into the game after that. So I'm guessing it's nothing serious. But if anybody that's ever fallen on their cocksix before knows that that thing, when it's bruised or injured, oh, it is tough to move around, particularly to play NBA level basketball.
Speaker 3: So Curse coach Curse said last night that held.
Speaker 4: Them out of the game, said, we're not letting you come back into the game. And we want to see what's up with the MRI today. So we haven't gotten the results yet. Curry had seventeen points in the game against the Raptors last night before leaving with that injured cock six.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so Aish is not getting any this weekend.
Speaker 3: No, not if your cocksis has damaged like that.
Speaker 4: If you guys ever really injured your coxsis before, it is incredibly painful.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have.
Speaker 4: How did you injure yours? We just thought a fall, you know, skateboarding and rollerblade or something. As a kid, I remember falling, you know, you land right on it and that bone hits pavement, you know, and you I'm telling.
Speaker 5: You, it's like Graham has no cushion back there.
Speaker 4: So exactly right, there's no patting there and it is so so painful because think about it, anytime you sit down, anytime you walk and move around.
Speaker 2: You're you're using your cocksix.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My brother had a cyst on his cocksix, Oh my god, and he had to get it drained and removed, and then it came back.
Speaker 3: That talk about cocksis pain.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy, he went through it.
Speaker 2: My wow, I never stop saying that word.
Speaker 4: I never got to see his coxsix. Well, it's the proper medical term for the.
Speaker 2: Tail a tailbone.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, next time noted.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, grem The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, The JV Show on a Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina and I'm Jazz so Ariana Grande's ex Pete Davidson. I keep seeing anytime I go on social media or to any blog, everyone's talking about this new person that he's dating a non celebrity. Use how she was first described. Now we're learning she is a model and she's dated other celebrities. But her name is Elsie Hewett. If you want to see her, Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It was like dating a non celebrity. I'm like, oh, this is some normy just medic market. No, it's like she's dated multiple celebrities. Yeah, she's a model and her.
Speaker 2: Name's Elsie Hewitt. If you want to check out some pictures from their Palm Beach getaway, they were packing on the PDA. That's a JB Morning Show only. Now did you post the one where she's like straddling him.
Speaker 3: Yes, you see what's up.
Speaker 5: You know, whether they're like kissing.
Speaker 2: There's pictures of them in the water and just their tongues are touching, and you just get instantly grossed out.
Speaker 3: Oh they are touching tongues.
Speaker 4: And okay, now we can once again confirm that.
Speaker 3: The tattoos are fully tattooing.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 4: He's been getting a lot of them removed. And then we saw the one underwear out and he had zero and everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, wow. And then no, they're definitely still stomach to remove.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his back said, he's already been doing it for five years and I don't see a difference. I don't think that put a dent in the tattoo removal process for him.
Speaker 4: I mean he maybe he's removed like fifty of them though, you know what I mean, just has so many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at this point.
Speaker 5: Just just leave it like the way it is.
Speaker 2: Pain But anyways, go check out his his new girlfriend. Yeah, you are a graham. You've been staring at that phone screen a little too long.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about the change that has already happened in San Mateo at the Star Metel motel, Remember we talked about Starbucks switching out their clear cups for their cold drinks.
Speaker 2: Yes to the just white Hopper one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the fipper ones that look exactly like your hot drink cups. Well, they have done it.
Speaker 2: It is official.
Speaker 5: I went yesterday to you know, get my free birthday drink.
Speaker 2: Duh?
Speaker 3: And do you do that, Selena?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh you have to.
Speaker 5: It's free.
Speaker 3: What do you have to have the app or something?
Speaker 4: You just walk in there like, Hey, it's my birthday, please give me my free Vanella latte.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I think you have to have the app because then the app just automatically sends you the reward.
Speaker 3: Got it offers?
Speaker 4: I have never gotten a free Starbucks on my birthday. You got the record?
Speaker 5: Oh really?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Wow, Graham, you.
Speaker 2: Should start this year. This August twenty second will be the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't win.
Speaker 2: That's your birthday, right, yep? Okay, good memory? Thank Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well I don't like it. I don't like it. I know it's good, it's better for the environment, but it just doesn't hit the same.
Speaker 3: Why it tastes the same?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But you know when you have like the visual part is not there because you're not seeing your drinks, so you don't even Sometimes you can tell whether or not they made your drink right just by looking at it.
Speaker 3: But how come we.
Speaker 2: Can't bother you when you order a hot drink, you're not seeing your drink.
Speaker 5: Then I feel like my hot drink is less complicated than my cold drink. So my cold drink there's more to it, and I like seeing the ice, you know, did.
Speaker 2: The cubs start to get like flimsy after a while? A little bit?
Speaker 5: A little bit?
Speaker 2: Doesn't it bother you? In it's a hot drink.
Speaker 4: It doesn't get flimsy with a hot drink. It out, But that's I don't get getting flimsy on a cold drink. I was thinking about that the other day.
Speaker 5: Just it's less flimsy than the the other one, the clear one. And then you can't see, like.
Speaker 4: The ice doesn't make that good as a shaky sound, you know when you're walking with your like busts on the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: I don't get anymore is like bouncing around in there.
Speaker 5: So well, I got the drink thinking that they still had the regular cups, but then when I went to go pick it up, all the cups look the same. So now I have to be like turning every cup around trying to see which one has my name on it. And then I.
Speaker 2: Always feel weird about that putting my hands and everybody else's drinks.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare touch in the way.
Speaker 2: I have to move it.
Speaker 3: Well, don't touch it near the top people, No, I always do it.
Speaker 2: No, I have to put my finger on the mouth part to turn it, because you don't want to turn it from the top. I actually want to plug that up.
Speaker 5: I don't even do that. I just taste all of them and whichever one tastes like, mind more thinking.
Speaker 4: I really know you're getting the correct drink. I mean to just this's point. There is something about the visual through the plastic cup. But then again, you think about that plastic cups. You're going to use it for twenty minutes and then it's going to go into a landfill and be there for all eternity.
Speaker 3: And so you're like, yeah, okay, I can make the switch.
Speaker 5: Yeah I can.
Speaker 2: And did they write anything on your cup? They did not even a happy bird?
Speaker 3: WHOA that's against company polity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I thought we said when you ordered through the app, they don't do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was just a theory that we were just wondering or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they didn't write.
Speaker 4: I went to the Starbucks in the Napa Target the other day and they sharpied me. I got sharpied in there. I just spelled my name wrong, g R A M. But that's you know, that's to be expected. That's always. But it was like, have a great day, any Graham.
Speaker 2: Anytime I've done a mobile pickup order, they don't write anything onminy. That makes me kind of sad. Why does everyone else get smiley faces?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got SHARPI do you want to get sharpied?
Speaker 2: I do I feel left out? Having fomo over there?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four ninees was just up.
Speaker 2: Here complain and per usual, this time about Starbucks change in the cups and Samontel. Yeah, she went to get an iced coffee and they put it in a paper cup. How dare they? The whole cold cup thing is ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Like I always get like ice caramel waciato, and so I like to see like the layers, and then I like to mix it up. And so when it's in that other cup, like I can't even see if it's mixed correctly. I don't know, I totally agree with you, girl, though they should go back to the clear cups.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good point. I like to see the different layers where it's dark and than light on top, more dark on the you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's visually more appealing in the clear cup. I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: But they could just think about the life span of a plastic cup.
Speaker 3: That thing's made in a.
Speaker 4: Factory somewhere, shipped probably on a big container ship, polluting the entire way. Then it gets on a truck that it shipped all the way to your store, just polluting the entire way.
Speaker 3: Then you use it, and then ten minutes layer you throw it away.
Speaker 4: Then it gets on another truck, it goes all the way to a station, and then it gets sort in process and then puts on another truck, polluting the entire way all the way back up.
Speaker 3: Pep pep into a landfill.
Speaker 4: It's dumped in there, and then it sits in there for the next fifteen hundred years.
Speaker 3: Just to me, it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: Are you talking to us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Alright?
Speaker 10: Was it was?
Speaker 3: Nobody was listening. You guys don't care.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,