Speaker 1: Can I get a.
Speaker 2: Check everybody out there and free care and read and free.
Speaker 1: Turtle boy nay Sean, welcome back to the show. I'm your host DJ.
Speaker 3: And I'm your co host Boston Bia.
Speaker 1: Get a ay man right there. Uh, welcome back everybody.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We're super excited that we have a special guest who has been going around uh with herd doing a soft tournament, went to one of my favorite places on earth where I can really act like myself a kid, Disney World, and she has come to help us to watch and comment on this amazing film by our friend Hey good evening three card three Clerk Monty, and we're gonna get I'm gonna get his YouTube posted up in the chat for Richie Microdots. So without further a dizzle part of people, don't waste no time putting him hands together for our homegirl Nnell.
Speaker 5: Girl, Gay guys, how are.
Speaker 1: You He's run more miles than I'm driving. Baby, there's a.
Speaker 5: Lot of miles on these tires with.
Speaker 1: The cap on. Is there a headband? Do you wear a sweatband?
Speaker 5: I wear like a lot of bandanas and scarves when I'm trapped, when I'm in Disney World, which I can at least every August on business and pleasure. So nice. But just the hat tonight.
Speaker 1: That's what's up, man. I mean that could be. That could be the sight of another law office of Nan Gallager in Orlando, Florida.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's gonna happen, right, Oh yeah, I'm I'm I'm Florida bar eligible. That is next on my list after Massachusetts. And no, for your audience, I'm not running for DA of Norfolk County.
Speaker 1: You're not. No, I thought you were gonna run against Hank. It was gonna be great. Well on the debate stage.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the picture like I think eight and posted a little like crappy shoes? Come on, I paid half a million dollars. You can't afford a decent pair of shoes.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I I feel confident if I did run, I would win. But no, I'm I have I have my law practice of it, and I do believe Norfolk County is redeemable. But I can redeem it from the outside by criticizing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a really that's that's a really good point now, I mean, it certainly is redeemable. There have been many many politicians in the past that have been kind of like disgusting people who were corrupt and liars and like he is, and they're long since gone. So yeah, I agree with you. I think that it's only a matter of time until someone comes in that's honest. It happened in Brooklyn with the whole Luis Garcela think. So if it happened in Brooklyn, I don't see why it couldn't happen in Norfolk County. It's just takes the right person. And that the DA in Brooklyn ended up he ended up investigating sort of the cases that the one before him prosecuted, cases that were done dishonestly, and they went and made up for it. I couldn't happen.
Speaker 5: I mean to the candidate who I think there are two that I had heard of that have thrown their hats in the ring. They've got to really keep it going. Step up this is they've missed opportunities already. But no, I'm not going to be one of them. But I definitely think with all of these cases that are percolating up there, and the intricacies and entanglement of various similar and same law enforcement personnel and prosecutors, it's time for candidates who are running for prosecutor to really start vocalizing their critiques and get out there, start standing out, start getting your name out there. Beyond like the very little I've seen, maybe there's a lot more going on locally, because you know, I'm down here in the metropolitan New Jersey, New York area, but they're already behind the eight ball. And what we're going to watch tonight is like a good example of how, you know, what happens with the prosecut heuter when they start messing around with law enforcement, how it's all entangled. This is a big job, big shoes have to be filled, and it's ripe for a dethronement of net Paul Morrissey.
Speaker 1: Yes, and as this comes out and people become aware of it, maybe there are people in Norfolk County who who were not aware of these things, who believed him. And now we'll maybe we'll read these things and say, hey, you know what, maybe this isn't so honest. So with that, let me allow me to read this to you and then we can get your reaction. This is your your friend, Mark Bedrow, we were doing a standout Mori's off. We're doing a standout at Morrissey's office three to five on Monday. That will be three pm through five pm because we don't want Dennis Sweeney up at three am at Hi, Jules, how are you? And seriously, how are you? And welcome back? So let let me read this and then and then let's take you.
Speaker 3: Lit it in so we don't see like your message?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me uh, let me go to that and see if I can. Let's see if we can. How's this? Is that better?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Now you're not sharing?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I am I should be sharing.
Speaker 3: No, it's just the three of us on screen.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can to the stage and let me go back here. It seemed maybe when I zoom it doesn't like that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Let me see.
Speaker 1: Okay, did that? Is that what happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so just slide it over to.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, which this way?
Speaker 3: That's good?
Speaker 1: Okay, yep?
Speaker 5: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Better or law let's see. There are fair questions month to be raised about the District attorney strongly encouraging retention of an expert. I'm skidding them, dude, you're making today my throat does not feeling good. Uh, firm retention of an expert firm owned by a former MSP member he clearly knows well, particular after Trooper Paul's post first trial silly report and the obvious fact that Trooper Paul was comically unqualified to testify as a credible expert. We now know that aperture basically regurgitated falls report through an actual credentialed expert and the use of fingerpaint in paraphetical through that lens, the DA seeking use of an his MSP's friend friend's firm to quote see whether and this is in Italica, his guy can provide an opinion that might help the DA's case appears odd. Obviously, any retained expert is retained with the hope that they will credibly support that party's position. But when you factor in that the DA pushed an MSP friendly firm to essentially rubber stamp a dubious report by a discredited MSP trooper to the tune of four hunhundred thousand dollars, think about that. That's almost what Hank Brennan was paid for the entirety of taxpayer money. It is interesting left unknown did the DA personally recommend any other firms and or did his office seek other experts for the same subject matter. Take it away in Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey guys listening. I was telling DJ and Bia that I've been traveling back from my business slash vacation today, so I didn't see all of this drop, including some of the emails that have been released, although I did see some of them, which is just comedic delight as far as I'm concerned. But I think Mark Betero has some great points here, and you know, with the caveat that I haven't read everything when an attorney, whether it's in a criminal matter or even in a civil matter, but let's stick to criminal because that's what this was. When a prosecutor puts his finger on the scale and tries to influence the direction of a particular expert by hand picking them, finding an expert that has Massachusetts State Police ties. I don't recall all of the specifics if something like that came out in terms of this is the individual who was tied to Morrissey and that's how they have this connection. But if there was a connection between the Massachusetts State Police and Morrissey, and then essentially, as Mark is saying here, you pick this firm or you strongly recommend this firm as prosecutor for the county to try to influence the direction that the decisions and opinions are going. That in and of itself presents not only, in my opinion, a conflict of interest, it's not also an objective opinion coming out of the expert. There is confirmation bias that's going to come from appert sure in this instance. Beyond that, though, as he had mentioned, there seems to have been a desire to quote unquote rubber stamp some of the decisions that were issued or offered by Trooper Paul, who was a complete joke in Trial one point zero. So I think when we came out of trial one point zero, and even before it concluded in a mistrial, everyone including the prosecution, would agree that Trooper Paul fell flat on his face. He not only prepared a shoddy report, but he also gave just heinous opinions. He was willfully underqualified to issue those opinions. So it doesn't surprise me that the decision to change quote unquote experts was made for trial two point zero. What a prosecutor cannot do is go out and say, let me find some other outfit or entity that's more qualified that will rubber stamp or bootstrap trooper Paul's shoddy opinions. Oh and by the way, I have some type of affinity with that particular company aperture that goes into the confirmation bias that I was talking about. When you look at what Morrissey has done here, it's jerry mandering of the expert opinions that have been issued for trial two point zero. I have no doubt that when Trial one point oh came around, Morrissey probably also did something very similar with Ian Wiffin and Jessica Hyde, where they knew the county knew that they could never concede that there was a Google search at two twenty seven am, so they shopped around to find experts who would absolutely dispel that opinion, come hell or high water. That's not the way experts are selected. Sure, you pick an expert, you say I want you. I'm hoping that you review this matter and you give me decisions and opinions that favor my position. But you don't start with your position and then shop around amongst experts for it. It's like putting the cart before the horse. A lot of nuance to this DJ and beia. But ultimately, if this is something that had come out in emails that were released only some of which I saw, and the ones I saw just made my head spin when I got off the plane today. This is showing complete impropriety on the part of Michael Morrissey. He is unfit to serve any longer as prosecutor in that county. And I dare say anyone who works in his office, because I think the last article or video I had seen, he's got approximately sixty five assistant DA's working for him. I've heard I've heard people say it's like one hundred and thirty something, but that's also including support staff. If he's got a team of sixty something assistant DA's working for him, Beyond Lally and McLaughlin, who are problems to be extreme in and of themselves, I look at and say everyone else who works in that office, who allows Meatball Morrissey to rule with impunity and just omnipotence, they all need to go. There needs to be a complete overhaul of that entire office.
Speaker 1: That was very comprehensive. You I had a question, but you know it was I want to first of all, before we get into this, I want to say to our our mod the cat lady is not feeling well, and I just want you to know that we caves are thinking about you. Hopefully you're watching, but I know you just has got to speak with you for a few minutes and I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well, So we're thinking of you. On a second note, we are going to have coming up a rock and roll classic rock reaction episode and what that's gonna look like is we're gonna have Hank Ednie, the heavy metal guitar player. Of course, Nan would be invited to this if she was if she wanted to be be us gonna be there. We're probably gonna have a third person and I'm going to play a selection of classic rock videos YouTube videos live that they don't know what I'm gonna play, and then we're gonna get their reaction live to those songs and yours as well. We had a lot of fun doing the Ozzy Osbourne retrospective we did in Ozzie Black Sabbath retrospect retrospective with my friend heavy metal guitar player Hank Edney. As it turns out, Attorney Nan Gallagher is also a guitar player. So she was get an invitation uh to to that episode as well, because I think it's gonna be fun to get y'all's reactions and none of you are gonna know what I'm gonna play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well it depends on what it is. But I'm loving this.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, I'm gonna do another one of those. We had a lot of fun with that, and you never know what we're gonna do on CAB. Additionally, I am going to do a rant episode where I want to address directly, particularly Trooper Michael Procter, former Trooper Proctor, your Yoribukenich. I want to I would like to address Yori from Ukraine, and I also want to address uh I. May I may additionally address somebody we spoke about last time, Kelly Dever also known as Devera. So don't Kelly, don't call me Dever Diver or Kelly don't call me Dever dever. So anyway, so that's what's coming up, and Nan, can you before we're going about to start the micro Dots video, Hey, Boston, Biso, Brandy is here. Welcome. Can you real quickly what is it if you're a prosecutor, what does it look like when you solicit an expert witness. Honestly, can you briefly break that down for the crew, and then we're going to go into Richie micro Dots masterpiece.
Speaker 5: By the way, pardon my dog barking. Okay, my kids just got home. But I kind of just did that a little bit. So what prosecutor would do is they find they determine their theory of the case, and at some point you have to do that. You have to say, this is how I'm going to defend the or prosecute the case. So you say this, you know, we think that the car backed up at this many miles per hour, you know, at this this rate of speed, this distance, this is the time we think it happened, and we're going to say that she was intoxicated, et cetera. That's what our theory of the case is. And once you have your theory of the case, you're then in a position where as a prosecutor, you shop around for experts. Many times prosecutors will go back in time to experts they've used before. For example, Brennan, I guess on the defense side had used doctor la Posada before, so it's very common I use experts whom I like very often, to the in fact, I used an expert so often I ended up making him my physician, and he delivered my babies many many moons ago. So you find a nice rapport with experts, and you can use them again if they're credible and qualified. And then what did what the prosecutor would do? And I all candor here, I have not served as a district attorney. I did not go that route. Some people cut their teeth going that route. I know BETTERO did I know? Peter Tregos, the lawyer you know, did. But some critical defense attorneys Jackson as well, some criminal and Yannetti, but some criminal defense attorneys of which I am, don't go that route. You go right into private practice. But I will tell you, though, that the prosecutor, prosecutor would shop around for an expert who offers opinions that fit his or her theory of the case, determining that those opinions are independent. They're not getting steered or influenced by the prosecutor.
Speaker 1: That's the key, right, That's the key is that you're not They can independently say that that. So it looks like it's a kind of a thin line there. You want them to come out with your opinion, but you don't want to steer them. And I think it's possible that Morrisey didn't think anybody else would come up with the opinion that did he with aperture that they couldn't find someone else.
Speaker 5: I agree, and without having the all the these emails that have been released in front of me, and I promise to all of you, if you'd like me to dive into them and come back real soon, I'd be happy to. I apologize for traveling and not being prepared to do that tonight. But what I will tell you is the fact that Morrissey used his private email to do a lot of his bidding here, not just for experts, but communicating with other attorneys in his office, other attorneys outside of his office, other individuals, including law enforcement. I saw Tully, I think I saw Tully on one of his emails. I think I saw Procter on one of his emails. And that's wholly improper. And then you start going into the nuance where there was misspellings of names to possibly I can't say there's with certainty, but possibly an effort to thwart any Foyer requests where you know, if Karen is misspelled with an I N instead of an E N, then it might not come up on a foyer request. So it sure smells bad to me, but we'll have to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a slick character.
Speaker 3: One of the emails he was asking for a million dollars, which coincidentally paid for Brennan and welchair. If he got it, yeah obviously maybe good.
Speaker 1: Well why do we don't know? Did he get Really that's destination.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was enough to cover those two bills. That's all I'm saying. That that request was enough to cover those.
Speaker 1: And then one hundred dollars to cover his boat slip for the entire year out of the cape. So wow, that's good. Uh nh dude, thank you very much for the super chat of ten dollars cab cabs and nan Conan's awesome. Thank you very much. Nan always brings people love Nan. I mean that that's basically what happens. Some do oh, I mean, it's always sturb But there's people that don't like me.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I love you guys, thank you, So I tell whenever I can, I tell everybody you. The two of you have been extra special to me over since I've been, since I entered the scene back in January. The two of you are. I hold you in a very precious part of me.
Speaker 1: You're so thank you, thank you so very much. And that's why I keep checking in with your like what DJ bugging me for. Man, you're my friend, I'm going to do.
Speaker 5: You keep in touch very well better than I do. I will credit you with that.
Speaker 1: You know, my friends are my family. So so three Clark Monty said, asking for advice years ago from from the lawyer who is recently brought on to present represent the North North Norfolk County DA's office in matters of the US Attorney's office. Interesting, Uh, flesh that out for us a little more so that we can so. Yes, definitely us taxpayers in Massachusetts. It's true. It's just a difference of budget. This is something that we spoke about back when Hank was hired. I had this conversation with Terry Robbins. Is that he's getting He's not just going to get two hundred and fifty grand. So just get that out of your mind. Where that money's coming from. I can't tell you where, but I said, there is no way anyone who thinks that this hourly rate is actually what he's going to be charged. You need to just and there's nothing wrong with it, just recalibrate your mind to understand the kinds of people we're talking about. And people did. People saw near the end of the trial that it sorted of leak out how much he was getting paid. Well, now, as Beta points out, now we know maybe where that money came from, but it was going to come from somewhere, and Terry basically said as much. She said, a slush fund. So apparently appealing to a state representative is a slush fund. All right, we got to get on with what Richie has to say, Richie's movie, because that's what we're here for. That's what we sold this as. So without further ado, we are going to bring on the main Richie microduct him so talented, he is man, he is for real, Okay, got good volume.
Speaker 5: Have you guys met him?
Speaker 1: I have not had the pleasure if anyone who loved to the person who gives.
Speaker 8: This was Karen Reid in twenty twenty two, before Alan Jackson, before Turtle Boy, and before thousands rallied to her side. She stood there with David Jeannetti and her family utterly terrified and at the lowest point of the nightmare that was just beginning. Wow, But how did this happen? A conspiracy involving a family, their friends, local police, state police, a DA and their allies doesn't just appear out of nowhere. There had to be warning signs. In the following presentation, we'll explore the underlying conditions that set the stage for all of this to happen. And in order to do that, we'll need to look back.
Speaker 5: How how about that for casting.
Speaker 6: Looks like.
Speaker 1: Peter Berger, of the immigrant that was here from we said hungry, I can't remember. And for the audience, we're going to stop periodically and we're going to rance all the day and we'll discuss and then we'll start is.
Speaker 5: Like it ain't no friend.
Speaker 4: Dispatch. This is UNI forty five. Be advised to a parent hidden run. We have one male early twenties severely injured. One female victim is conscious and being transported to Rhode Island Medical.
Speaker 5: It's amazing what he does.
Speaker 8: Exchange student Peter Berger and his friend Peggy Lowe were driving on Route ninety five at three am when their vehicle was struck from behind, sending it careening into the concrete median. The other driver fled the scene. DOE warrant was issued for him by the mass State Police. Burger was pronounced dead two hours later at Rhode Island Hospital. His female passenger was treated for minor injuries and released. Berger's parents were devastated, his father being quoted as saying he's lost his will to live. Thirty hours later, after any alcohol he may have consumed wore off. Twenty two year old Christopher Albert, accompanied by a lawyer, surrendered at the State Police barracks in Foxborough. That lawyer's name was John Prescott and is the brother of Judge Beverly Cononi. Just one of the many murky ties she has to key figures on the commonwealth side. It's an issue that's been nagging this judge for years, and that.
Speaker 9: Therefore I have a connection to this case, and therefore I have a bias in.
Speaker 8: Favor of Multiple witnesses driving in other vehicles reported seeing Albert's cars speeding, ask them miles before the crash even occurred. The Albert family's decision to use the high priced, well connected attorney paid off Chris was sentenced to just six months in prison, managing to avoid the far more severe penalties that come with causing a fatal crash while under the influence of alcohol, charges that could have landed him behind bars for up to fifteen years. Port records mysteriously vanished, and he continued to conceal his conviction from the town even as he rose to the position of selectmen, until hiding it was no longer an option. The Albert boys learned a powerful lesson. When you're in trouble, obscuring the truth can be remarkably effective. This nineteen ninety four incident foreshadows the Karen Read case in two important ways. It reveals a questionable connection to the judge's family, and it demonstrates that the Alberts have long known how to work the system when its time to protect their own. Chris Albert left the scene of an accident without a shred of concern for the two people he'd just run off the road. If he had at least reported it, Burger may have survived, and he needed help.
Speaker 10: Someone to make a phone call to nine one one, even anonymously, And there was only one person in this entire planet who couldn't help me, couldn't keep him a chamis stand and that one person who could help him.
Speaker 1: Help him, help him, help the.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable, the irony of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's uh, that's great, great place to pause right there.
Speaker 5: So let's uh, oh, sorry to interrupt.
Speaker 1: Now, that's perfect. This is a perfect time. So the two things was records hidden, and there was something I'm gonna have to get the paper out like bea and write it down. And then there was something just there. There was something right there that that I just heard. But go ahead, Nan, please react first and be on.
Speaker 6: The not go.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I actually was grabbing a notepad, which I will make sure I take some notes when we're doing this. So what I find so interesting about this thus far is one, besides Richie's artistry, the fact that there is this irony that's being used here, whether it's clipping Judge Canoni to say, and therefore I have a bias.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 5: What she was doing was she was articulating that day what the defense argument was. She was kind of recapitulating, but micro dots put it in a way that she's saying it about herself. I loved the casting or however that works in terms of the young Chris Albert because it looks like a colin his son to me. And then just the imagery in and of itself. But then you go further and think about the irony of the fact that you have an accident. It was fatal, it involved alcohol. It was nineteen ninety four. I won't tell all of you what I was doing in nineteen ninety four, but it was nineteen ninety four. So now think about it. We now have more sophisticated measures, more ways and modalities of assessing alcohol related accidents and intoxication, and all of the breathalyzers and alco tests that are out there, and look what should have happened, and some of which did happen, But what could have happened to Chris Albert back in ninety four, And then fast forward to two thousand and twenty three when the actual was it the trial, well, the pre trial stuff for Trial one point zero really kicked up, mostly in twenty twenty three against Karen Reid. And look at all of that the Commonwealth threw at her. And then the way Richie uses the verbiage of Brennan to kind of say and.
Speaker 1: Only thank you, thank you Nan for reminding me of that. That's what it was.
Speaker 5: He uses, Yeah, you're going to get like I was. I was. One of my majors was English literature. So I am going to relish in the irony in all of this, which is.
Speaker 1: Fine as long as you don't put relish on hot dogs, because I'm opposed to sweet relish on hot dogs.
Speaker 5: I am too.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: So we're at a chick dog from time to time though, what chili dog?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, But before we get to Boston Be, I want to say thank you, love a Romi with cheese, thank you for chatting with me on Twitter day, thank you for being a member for five months. Appreciate it that you've been a member for five months ago, and thank you just thank you for being here, and anything you guys want to add. We're not going to take calls night, but we are going to take your comments, will put them up on screen and will comment about them. And with that, Boston bea well.
Speaker 3: Yes, the irony of you know, them going so hard on Karen when you know there's a list that went around on you on X of all the app you know Helene has had accidents, you know, even as far as Jim the Clerk has had accidents, like the irony of all these people that are going so hard that we're going so hard on Karen are the ones who actually have done these things. And Karen is completely innocent, and you know she gets, you know, the the craziest like they just went after her with such I don't know, with such power, but luckily she was she was she was able to fight them off, and you know she's, yeah, well, you.
Speaker 5: Know what's interesting to me about that? Like and and Microdots says it towards very beginning of this I'm calling it a video if you guys want to call it a movie or a vignette, but in the beginning of this this video, he says that the Alberts learned very early on that there's like they can just skirt the truth there, you make an end run around what really happened, and you get away with it. Yes, and that's gonna that theme is going to carry itself throughout this throughout this video. It's just it's it's perfectly done.
Speaker 1: And for me, I'm going to say that Nan and Beia have already covered my points, so I don't have anything to rage on this one. But I will say I believe the other aspect of Helena Rafferties. I believe she hit a bicyclist, is that it was an older gentleman. She did not report it, I think is what the issue was. She didn't report it, which again it's a theme with Tim Albert and Chris Albert. It's not reporting it. When you do something wrong, you self report. Let's move on. Let's go on with the.
Speaker 11: Movie concerning Tim Albert and this issue or the investigation where charges were brought against Tim Albert.
Speaker 7: So there was a call for a motor vehicle crash at the corner of Deniman Washington Street, and the suspect vehicle had fled the scene.
Speaker 5: We'll hit a car, yes, with the woman in it, oh led the scene.
Speaker 7: Followed the oil spill of the vehicle down Denham Street, up set the Crest all the way down to the intersection of Cedar Crest to Fairview, and the oils bill actually drove into thirty four Fairvue.
Speaker 11: Then you find him trying to hide out at.
Speaker 1: Thirty four Fairum, did you give.
Speaker 12: Him a.
Speaker 11: Breathalyzer?
Speaker 2: I did not, So you've been involved an investigation where charges were actually taken out against member of the Albert.
Speaker 13: Fan We had to take our charges against Tim Albert.
Speaker 14: The evidence in that case, you would agree with me, was strong against Tim Albert for that crime.
Speaker 1: Was it not for leaving the scene? Yes, he didn't have much choice.
Speaker 11: I mean, there you have the evidence, he's right in front of it.
Speaker 15: You can't really cover that one.
Speaker 10: Up, right.
Speaker 8: The second time an Albert brother created a mess that had to be cleaned up. This time it was the youngest Tim, and just like his older brother Chris, Tim's first instinct was to flee the scene, showing absolutely no concern for the person he had just harmed. Officer Michael Lank didn't seem interested in finding out if he had been drinking. He probably didn't want to know. A clear pattern is emerging in how the Alberts respond when they're at risk of being implicated in a crime, and how in turn they are treated by local law enforcement. But the leniency Michael Lank showed Tim Albert, charging him with a misdemeanor that was eventually dismissed instead of the more serious charge of leaving the scene of an accident with a possible DUI still wasn't enough for Brian. During Michael Lank's vadir in the first trial, Judge Canons said something very interesting that most people missed, revealing what happens to you if you arrest An Albert.
Speaker 16: The Commonwealth can then get into the animosity between.
Speaker 5: The witness, Sergeant Lank In Brian Albert. Because of the arrest of Tim Albert.
Speaker 8: The Commonwealth never did get into that animosity, likely because it would have revealed Brian's well known fiery temper and willingness to bully the local police, hurting the state's case more than helping it. It's important to remember that Tim Albert's arrest happened in two thousand and nine, same year Brian Albert led the high profile arrest of the Craigslist killer.
Speaker 17: This was a brutal, vicious crime, savage, and it shows that Philip Markoff is a man who's willing to take advantage of women to hurt them, to beat them, to rob them. Police say they found a semi automatic weapon, duct tape, and plastic restraints in Markoff's apartment.
Speaker 8: Brian wielded serious power within law enforcement, along with a reputation for being aggressive, and it seems he wasn't afraid to use it to protect his family.
Speaker 10: He didn't have a good reputation among fellow police officers, known as a bully, had a history of soccer punching officers.
Speaker 6: He was investigated by VPD for violent conduct.
Speaker 8: He had a propensity for violence.
Speaker 14: With respect to Brian, how would you describe your relationship with him?
Speaker 4: Again? Civil?
Speaker 8: But two are your friends?
Speaker 1: Could you repeat that questions?
Speaker 8: No, Officer Lank got the message loud and clear. You don't arrest in Albert no matter the circumstances, or there will be consequences, even if they hurt an innocent civilian and the trail of evidence leads straight to their home. That warning lightly echoed through the entire department, and it was almost certainly weighing on Lank's mind as he approached the door of thirty four Fairview on the morning John's body was found.
Speaker 1: He was the very first officer.
Speaker 11: He never should have walked in that front door. He should have said to supervisors.
Speaker 15: I have a relationship with the Albert family.
Speaker 2: I've known them my whole life.
Speaker 11: I'm probably not the right person to make the decisions about this investigation.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: In fact, officer Lank seemed so afraid of Brian, especially after being reprimanded for arresting his brother, that he didn't even to print Brian's full name in the police report. After John's death.
Speaker 2: All of the persons involved listed in your police report. Everybody's first name and last name was completely spelled out, except for one who.
Speaker 7: Was that Brian Albert. Those names were edited by detective Sergeant.
Speaker 14: Leg Did you omit Brian Albert's first name to mask the fact.
Speaker 1: That he was involved?
Speaker 8: I put forward this idea that, in the years leading up to John O'Keefe's death, arresting Brian Albert in the town he grew up would have been virtually impossible. His standing as a high ranking Boston police officer, his reputation for violence, and his close family ties to the local force created an atmosphere of untouchability. No one in that department was going to be the one to put cuffs on him, not without risking their career, their safety, or worse. Who would have been man enough to actually do it. Not Michael Lank, not Seawan good Stephen, Seraph Paul Gallagher, and certainly not Chief Berkowitz. Perhaps Officer Kelly dever At least until she convinced herself that she imagined the whole thing. Evidence can vanish, relationships can be concealed, witnesses can be silenced, lies can be manufactured, jurors can be removed, and judges can choose to look away. The truth is, it seems nothing could get Brian Albert or his home investigated in that town, not even the murder of a lower ranking Boston cop.
Speaker 1: Wow, get away, Nan and bea bia.
Speaker 5: Do you want to go first? Mine's quick.
Speaker 3: I really love how Jackson said you can't cover that one out. I thought that was a nice little dig right there. Yes, yeah, yeah, that's I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean it just shows the connections, how all these all these people have connections to the judge, to the District Attorney's office, the MSP. Like, it's just I mean this, I mean, I think the tide is starting to change. But it's crazy when you see all the connections just put in front of you, of all the people that know each other, and how they all work together to make things and let people get away with things that they shouldn't at no cost because they don't seem to care if they lose their jobs or because they think they're untouchable, right.
Speaker 5: And it's so interesting because people, and I'm sure we'll be discussing this, but everyone who has been kind of anti free Karen Reid has said, there's no way this could have been a conspiracy. It would have involved too many people. And even Brian Albert had said that and along the way, and most recently in a televised interview he did after the trial. But this video is so good at showing all of that interconnectedness that you're talking about and makes it in a very real way, very persuasive way, very understandable as to what the backdrop was and is here he microdots is saying because of Brian Albert's standing in the community, his reputation for violence, he was untouchable. And then you start going into we talked about Chris Albert's accident, and then that's ninety four. I guess it's two thousand and nine. You've got the youngest, Tim Albert's accident, which was like you were saying, well, you can't really cover this one up because he left the scene. I guess there was some type of either oil spill.
Speaker 1: Or elegant Yeah, road right, they could follow it right from the scenes in the house either.
Speaker 5: Talk about leaving breadcrumbs. What an idiot, But anyway, you know, so that was also the year that you have Brian Albert rising to some additional level of prominence with the Craigslist killer. I look at these things in and the environment of that community, and I say, these these brothers are it's a pattern. It's a repeated pattern that they're they're creating. It's just fomenting. It's repeating itself. And unless the cycle gets broken, it's just going to keep happening, happening, happening. And then the issue with length and Brian Albert, now we start getting into the underpinnings for why why were people either not coming forward or remaining silent because they didn't want to either get retribution from Brian Albert or anyone else, or they didn't want any type of problem, Like whatever it is, we don't want any problem. I'm just going to stay quiet. And now I love how this video is going to kind of start to weave into people who like dev like, all right, she came forward, told her her truth to the FBI, and now it's some type of distorted memory or a false memory or false impression after the fact and then and I don't want to put the car before the horse, but you're gonna start to see a pattern of that. So this is it's masterful. The last note I had here though, in terms of the preparation of the report for I guess it's on John O'Keeffe's accident. Accident. It just says b Albert and that was in my opinion it always has been, and it seems to be micro dots as well that that was quite intentionally done. And if my memory serves correctly, I also think there was some or more than some reports that had thirty two fairview on instead of thirty four fairview. There's no way this many little oversights is just innocent. There had to have been some type of intent to just hide the information from either Foyer requests or drawing any attack to the Albert family.
Speaker 1: Clear evidence right there of it of screwing up the address that that they all knew was the freaking address and they should have shown up. That was when the responding that was for responding officers, I think when they were called from nine to one one. First I want to welcome back and then no, Stan Alban of Ken Away from Nottingham, England. Hello, Ken, welcome back.
Speaker 12: I heard you had a bit of surgery, made good surgery in your head. I'm glad you're feeling better and welcome back to the cob. My comments are this Brian, So I do have something for Brian this time. I know that you think that we're all stupid and you think you're really smart because you're the guy and we're a bunch of simps that are really stupid. And then, oh, I didn't take fifty people for conspiracy here.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't take fifty people, and it doesn't take fifty because there's something called plausible deniability. Dumbass, you don't go and tell Katie McLaughlin the entire story of what the fuck happened inside the house, right or the other firemen right or dever, you don't have them, you know, give them the narrative from when he arrived and knocked on the fucking door to when he was put out on the lawn. They all they need to know, and all that Lally needs to know is what he has to do to play his role. So we're not dumb and we understand how conspiracy happens. The people that know what happened. Are the other evil, soulless, psychotic psychopaths that were inside the house with you. The other people don't know what happened. They just know that they don't need to know. That's right, and that plausible deniability means you don't tell any buddy something they don't need to know. Therefore, if somehow they are interrogated or the FBI speaks to them, they don't know the information to give them. They just know I did it, I did it, I did it. And even dumb ass Lally it was I did it. I did it. I did it. I did it.
Speaker 18: And then the other lady McLaughlin who says, oh, yeah, let's see Caitlyn out, I went to high school with a girl six months ago.
Speaker 1: You were standing next to her in a photo. But you also think that we're all stupid. Yep, let's get back to the video. My god, I'm going.
Speaker 5: I loved that. I loved that. You're so right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they think we're all dumb and we don't understand plausible and i ability. We're so simple and we can't figure it out that for that matter, Morrisey probably doesn't even know what happened, and you wouldn't tell him beyond let's say Brian, Brian Jen perhaps Sarah, perhaps the other dumb ass that was in there that was uh what was.
Speaker 5: Her name, Julie Nagel?
Speaker 1: No, yes, her and the other woman who went that night who drove excuse me, the morning of drove with them to thirty four. Fairly what's that woman's name? Thank you, Carrie Robbins. All right, let's let's go on here before I just continued, no.
Speaker 8: Problem behind cover ups. It's powerful enough to keep good people silent, intimidate witnesses into changing their testimony, and stop those who might otherwise choose to do the right thing. One witness in particular, seemed terrified to deviate from the macalbot script, so desperate to downplay her relationship with Brian's daughter that her testimony spiraled into outright absurdity.
Speaker 1: Who's Cathlin Albert? I don't know.
Speaker 19: I went to high school with some of he named Kaitlyn Albert.
Speaker 1: With somebody named Kaitlin Albert?
Speaker 19: I went to high school? Was somebody named Kitten Albert?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You fucking as Her response was obviously carefully scripted. She repeated the exact phrase the question is who authored it?
Speaker 1: So do you know Kaitlin albert? I? Do be friends with kit One albert.
Speaker 19: I would say more acquaintances, not close friends.
Speaker 8: Don't forget Karen knows with absolute certainty that she's lying, locking her gaze on Katie for a wildly long, virtually unbroken fifty.
Speaker 5: Seconds, She's got a look on her.
Speaker 8: This is the unwavering stare of an innocent woman watching a parade of deceitful liars get on the stand and sell falsehoods like their lives depended on it. No longer the terrified woman she was at the start, Now she was refusing to break.
Speaker 14: Late last night, we received another photo where Katie McLoughlin and Caitlin albert are standing next to each other at a baby shower in June of twenty twenty one, about eight months before John O'Keefe's death. It's very clear to us that Katie McLoughlin perjured herself.
Speaker 8: For the Macalberts. Katie McLaughlin was a critical piece of the puzzle. In order to pin the crime on Karen Reid, they needed a so called neutral witness to claim they heard a confession. It couldn't come from jen alone, So Katie was drafted for the role. A longtime friend of Caitlin Albert, she was someone they could influence without risk of being reported, someone who could be steered to say what was needed. They thought no one would ever find out her and Caitlin were friends. But it doesn't seem like she's helping out of loyalty. Even for a friend, most people won't risk perjury. Growing up alongside Caitlin, Katie would have known the family to some degree and known of their reputation. She would also know that Kevin Albert was a cop in town and exactly who Brian Albert was. But what she says next takes her testimony from highly questionable to completely implausible.
Speaker 19: It's your dad, I don't know.
Speaker 8: As she sits on the stand during the first trial, Katie McLaughlin claims she doesn't know that her friend's farm. To believe that, you'd have to accept that she somehow didn't really Rob's launch. She responded to the Morning John O'Keefe and is unaware that he's a controversial figure in this case.
Speaker 11: How many times would you say that you've discussed this case and this incident with your fellow firefighters.
Speaker 19: It's brought up around the station semi frequently.
Speaker 11: So the answer is.
Speaker 8: Yes, it defies logic. It's not just unlikely, it's impossible. What makes far more sense is that Katie is bending over backwards to downplay her relationship with Katelyn and deny knowing who Brian Albert is because she's terrified, terrified of saying something that could implicate them, and even more afraid of the backlash if she does. Her testimony isn't shaped by loyalty, it's shaped by fear.
Speaker 11: Your visit to Cap't and PD was coordinated by another officer to put you and Tripper Proctor together for the interview.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 19: I don't recall that.
Speaker 11: You recall being contacted by a completely different officer to say, Hey, Tripper Proctor wants to talk to you, come on into can' and PD.
Speaker 1: What's that an interview?
Speaker 19: I don't remember exactly how the interview was set up.
Speaker 8: That was her answer in twenty twenty four, but it left the door open to implicate Kevin Albert with interfering in the case, and that simply cannot happen. So by twenty twenty five it was doctored to this.
Speaker 19: I've never spoken to Kevin Albert.
Speaker 1: Ever can remember this.
Speaker 19: Because it was the state Police called me. The state police called me. It was a state trooper.
Speaker 8: When Brian's brother, Officer Kevin Albert, called her the day after John was pronounced dead, telling her that she needed to meet with Detective Michael Procter, it's easy to see how she may have felt coerced into going along with whatever he decided to write in his report. Much like Officer Kelly Dever, she presumably found herself faced with a choice tell the truth and risk turning her community against her, or adjust her story and keep her life undisturbed. Though their circumstances differed, both seem to have followed the same calculus. She made a choice, and both have paid a heavy price for their decisions, now publicly known as enablers of the cover up and associated with the very people most suspected of murdering John. The toll this involvement took on Katie seems to have changed her. In earlier photos, she appears full of life, confident and optimistic, but the woman on the witness stand in twenty twenty four looks like a shadow of that person, empty, like the life has been drained from her. The weight of maintaining a lie leaves a mark.
Speaker 20: Hey, Jen, are you worried about what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: To your family or to jail? Don't touch me?
Speaker 1: Why is she again?
Speaker 12: Why is she again?
Speaker 21: Touch me again?
Speaker 7: Jen?
Speaker 1: Are you worried about?
Speaker 8: This clip captured by Turtle Boy at the lacrosse game shows the unmistakable signs of someone buckling under the weight of exposure.
Speaker 1: A villain of this story.
Speaker 8: Even for Jen who's naturally petite, her appearance is alarming. She looks emaciated, almost skeletal, shaken, pale, and visibly deteriorated, like someone buckling under the weight of immense pressure and fear. Unlike Katie, who seems scared of the family, Jennifer's fear is rooted in something much deeper. This was her condition. On June fifth, twenty twenty three, roughly six weeks earlier, she was visited by the FBI. They approached her in her driveway, where she denied she was Jen McCabe, instead claiming to be her sister, lying to their faces.
Speaker 16: I thought they were like selling something, so I was like, oh no, I'm not the homeowner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Immediately traveled, and she agrees to let them in for an interview, but asks.
Speaker 1: Mistaken for salesmen all the time.
Speaker 16: I was in a situation where there two officers from a different agent had come in were asking me questions, or they had said and ask you questions. At first I thought they were selling something, then they identified themselves. I just dropped my kids off at school, going to be a.
Speaker 1: Complete my kids, my kids, my kids, my kids, my kids.
Speaker 3: I kind of made the whole time she's saying.
Speaker 8: Jennifer comes off as completely unhinged, struggling to articulate her version of events, and visibly erratic. It's the performance of someone bare holding the scripts together. Before letting the agents in, Jennifer makes five quick phone calls. One of them is to Kerry, presumably to make sure their story is a line.
Speaker 16: It's like when you're a little when the ice cream truck was at the street next door, and I'm saying, did the ice cream track come?
Speaker 5: It's really that simple.
Speaker 8: So she called right to Brian, almost certainly to give him a heads up that the Feds are in town. She cuts the interview short after, but not before agents ask one last question.
Speaker 11: Minutes earlier, was there anyone else that you contacted in that ten minute period before we got a chance to talk to you. And your answer was no, correct, correct, And that was a lie?
Speaker 5: Correct, It wasn't a lie.
Speaker 1: No, was it true?
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 8: Afterward, her husband, Matt, made her every agent why she had simply forgotten about the other three calls.
Speaker 11: For some reason, you did not want these officers to know that you had communicated, specifically with Brian Albert, the homeowner, just before you talked to them.
Speaker 1: Jen, are you worried about what's gonna happen when you go to jail? Are you worried all about that?
Speaker 8: In addition to her visit from the FBI, there was another major source of stress that could help explain Jen's condition. Turtle Boys first expose on the case that same week. Right for the first time, the carefully controlled narrative was slipping, and for Jen, it must have felt like the walls were closing in.
Speaker 1: These are cop killers, These are cop killers.
Speaker 2: You know they're cop.
Speaker 22: Killers, right.
Speaker 8: But let's not get off track. There's still one more important family cover up to explore.
Speaker 1: I want to keep going because I want to get through this.
Speaker 5: Camp and with the latest on what happened here, Malcolm.
Speaker 23: Just after five o'clock. That's when a call came in for a car that had struck a pedestrian at Dedham in Washington Street. Here is Canton's police Chief, Ken Berkowitz on the victim's condition.
Speaker 21: Party was conscious and alert. I was up there myself and witnessed it.
Speaker 23: Last out here. The police chief effort to establish some transparency.
Speaker 21: Here, complete transparency, and to make sure that it didn't have any ear of anything, but.
Speaker 23: Reached out to the district Attorney Mike Morrisey and also the Massachusetts State Police so that they can conduct this investigation.
Speaker 8: Turtle Boy was the first to connect this incident to the Karen Reid case. According to his reporting, two independent sources identified the driver who struck the pedestrian as Tristan Morris, Caitlin Albert's longtime boyfriend now husband. If true, it means Morris was shielded from public accountability. His name never appeared in any police report or news coverage, suggesting a deliberate effort to keep him out of the spotlight, most likely because his name was on the waiting list to become a cop in this town and was withdrawn after O'Keeffe's death. During this public confrontation in May of twenty twenty four, Tristan called Aiden a rat, an interesting choice of words, considering a rat, by definition, is someone who reports the truth to law enforcement. This little known twenty twenty one incident may be the most revealing of them all for two key reasons. First, it occurred just ten months before John O'Keeffe's death, and second, it involved every major player, the local police chief Ken Berkowitz, the Norfolk d A. Michael Morrissey, the state police in his office, and yet another cover up to protect a member of the Albert family. Although very minor in comparison, it shows the machinery was already in place and functioning. This time they walked the line, the next time they would cross it. The only thing that changed was the magnitude of the crime and the need to bring in a scapegoat. It's not just about avoiding consequences. The Alberts seem intent on erasing their names from the narrative entirely, as it was with Chris Tin and Tristan, scrubbing any record of their involvement as if it never happened. And more importantly, they've demonstrated time and again their ability to do it. So when a crisis of the highest order, one that threatens their freedom and everything they've built, were to occur inside Brian's home, how far would they go to protect themselves?
Speaker 20: Okay, so when this happened, I wasn't working in news any longer and just tweeting new stories on my own. I tweeted about O'Keefe's death, essentially saying this is the house where he was found, and that online property record show it's located at thirty four Fairview Road and owned by Brian Albert, the veteran Boston copp who appeared on the police reality show Boston's Finest. Shortly after that, I got a message from Berkowitz. I called him a half hour later. He asked me to take the tweet down. He said Brian Albert as a friend, a pillar of the community, and he didn't deserve to have his name smeared. I didn't want to deal with his bullshit, so I said, okay, hung up, and deleted the tweet.
Speaker 8: The following day, while Karen was being arraigned, a false sense of relief was falling over the Macalberts. None of them were sitting in the courtroom. They were still trying to stay off the radar completely, but they were undoubtedly watching. Someone else was watching too, and he knew everything Lally was saying was pure fiction.
Speaker 17: Defendants then made several statements to her indicating I hit him, I hit him, I hit him.
Speaker 10: I hit him.
Speaker 8: Steve Scanlon, a private detective and acquaintance of Brian Albert, called David Yannetti's office with details only an insider could know. He said John had been murdered inside the house, there was a fight, that an ATF agent was involved, and that Brian's nephew, Colin Albert, was also present. This tip marked a turning point for the defense, although Scanlon later recanted, claiming he only believed John was killed inside because the injuries didn't align with the state's theory. But that explanation falls short. It doesn't account for how he knew about Brian Higgins and Colin Albert's involvement. It seems Brian made steph an offer he couldn't refuse, presumably making it more expensive to talk than to discredit himself. It's undeniable that Brian Albert, and by extension, his entire family were deeply feared. For a time, they managed to contain the whispers, silencing doubt through intimidation and bullying, which is why it must have come at such a shock when a voice emerged, loud, fearless, and impossible to silence, saying things that no one else dared to say in public.
Speaker 17: John o'keith was murdered by Brian Albert, and by Colin Albert, and that freaking dog and every other single person in the house.
Speaker 8: Here was a new species of journalist, a hybrid of the old school reporter who chases the story wherever it leads, but with a massive social media following and fiercely loyal audience behind him, immune to every weapon in their arsenal, and they had no idea how to stop him. He was everything they were not, Charismatic, entertaining, a great speaker, and instantly likable. If there's one point that's been lost in this story, it's just how unafraid Aiden kearney was to speak out against the Alberts. He did what no one else dared to do. His intent was always to uncover the absolute truth, relentlessly, but within the bounds of the law. Yet he still hasn't received the recognition he deserves for being the lone source of factual information when every mainstream outlet refused to touch the story, and in doing so, his courage gave others the strength to step out of the shadows, even if only online, to share what they knew and speak what they believed. The family took notice and initially tried to stop them. Chris Albert's attorney sent threatening letters to dozens of local residents simply for posting factual Facebook comments critical of his past, a clear attempt to silence through intimidation. However, they quickly learned that every attempt they made was being reported back to Turtle Boy, fueling his next article and making their efforts backfire spectacularly. Interest in the story was skyrocketing. Macalbert ally and subordinate Chief Rafferty quickly stepped in, going to bat for them in an attempt to throw water on the theory that John was killed inside the house.
Speaker 6: These final words I have will be memorialized on camera. No matter what the jury decides in the O'Keefe case. I will always be able to look in any mirror I pass.
Speaker 1: The children will.
Speaker 6: Always be able to view me as a person of integrity, and I will always be able to look the O'Keefe family members in their eyes because there is absolutely no evidence of a cover up in the tragic depth of John o'key.
Speaker 8: It's exactly statements like this that helped cover up the truth the irony. So when the next wave of letters went out, targeting the town's most outspoken residents, this time they were sent anonymously and included true threats.
Speaker 24: That the accusations and threats by an anonymous sunder. The threatened to hurt me, my family and people we know, made me swear to people I love that I was going to step back from this microphone even when it opens up again. But I find myself here because I still believe in the democratic process and in talking through issues face to face, even when we're shaking and really really scared, rather than threatening people behind closed doors.
Speaker 25: Beautifully, the harassers are McCabe and Albert supporters with fake accounts they wrongly, very wrongly, think can't be traced. I was harassed by an Albert supporter who brought my dead father into it. My dead father a World War two combat hero.
Speaker 9: I am one of the four people, as you know. Because the letter was forwarded to you that received the intimidating letter in the mail, and I'm not going to give that letter any credence. It was written by a few people, clearly, and it had lies in it and some of the things that were in there. And I want you to know is that they said to us, you have chosen to insert yourself into an unimaginable situation. Why would any of you want to do? This is beyond us. There are just a few facts people eagerly shared, and these were the lies that they told about us and our family.
Speaker 8: The authors of the letters included paragraphs of salacious lies about each recipient, including their families, threatening to spread them unless they stopped speaking out about the case. Also known as blackmail.
Speaker 9: There's a section. I'm not even going to give that any credence because it's made up. Imagine a deep dive.
Speaker 1: This is too quiet us.
Speaker 9: Imagine a deep dive of family, friends, extended families, neighbors, and coworkers. We will make sure they know this is curiosity of you.
Speaker 10: Factor fiction.
Speaker 9: It sticks forever on the internet reasons.
Speaker 8: At the next meeting, Jen McCabe's oldest sister responded to the threats made against Karen Reid supporters. In the letters, Matt and Jen also attended.
Speaker 26: Some residents tearfully spoke about anonymous harassment and fearing for the safety of their families due to.
Speaker 5: Receiving a mildly contentious letter.
Speaker 26: Have you been blind to the constant, vicious, hateful, abusive post letters, memes, messages, calls, visits, name calling, and profanity that has been directed at my family and friends for the past eight months on social media.
Speaker 8: Unsurprisingly, she draws a flawed comparison to her own family, ignoring the fact that the four Karen Reid supporters were threats and for simply demanding Chris Albert's resignation. A few months later, while Aidan was jailed in retaliation for his investigative work, I ran into them at a hearing. Jen made sure to let me know she knew who I was. HI an intimidation tactic used against me. All I had ever done was hold a camera, but it didn't feel the same without Aidan, which was the entire point of locking him up.
Speaker 4: I got a good clean.
Speaker 8: It's important to note that no one can be held responsible for the actions of another, and we don't know who sent the anonymous letters. The point is this, there's a false narrative that only the Macalberts were harassed, when in reality, true threats have been made against Karen Reid and her supporters for years.
Speaker 22: Which witnesses what we thought, let.
Speaker 6: Nobody us.
Speaker 1: This is a guy that was murdered.
Speaker 8: One of the implications of a cover up of this scale is the amount of coordination involved. The witnesses, the state police, and the prosecutors needed to work together to maintain a unified narrative. When new evidence emerged that threatened to expose inconsistencies, their stories would adapt. This level of synchronization doesn't happen by accident. It requires a staggering amount of behind the scenes communication. The attorneys likely relied on one or two key individuals to quietly pass along discrete and possibly unlawful instructions to the others. It's an aspect of this case we know very little about, but there are clues. Once they became aware of the federal investigation. I've long suspected that most of their communication shifted to face to face meetings to avoid surveillance. Photos so called parties at the Macay Residents surfaced during both trials, but In my view, they lightly served a dual purpose, one less about socializing and more about strategizing, and a party is a convenient way to conceal exactly who you're meeting with.
Speaker 22: You do realize for this conspiracy to be true, it would take thirty to fifty people. You'd have to have No, it doesn't, Brian, two different police departments.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. Bright civilians, the monicable deniabilities you think the rest of us are still don't have the last name Ali, great question, and that's why I'm going to interrupt you right now.
Speaker 8: In a few people who had to act and the rest just had to do nothing, a climate of fear and a chain of unspoken loyalties would keep everyone in line. The exact reasoning behind every individual's actions we will never know, but we can make some basic observations and begin to group the key players into broad categories to help understand how this was possible. At the core of the wheel, as Jennifer McCabe, Brian Albert, and Brian Higgins, their communications in the hours after John's death indicates they were already conspiring. Their lies, combined with the deliberate destruction of evidence, implicate them beyond any reasonable doubt. Their motivation can be summed up in two words, self preservation. Next, we have their immediate family members, along with two close friends, Sarah Levinson and Julie Nagel. These individuals were either inside the house when John was killed or were brought into the loop shortly after. We wouldn't expect any of them to talk. Initially, their instructions were incredibly simple.
Speaker 14: Tell them the guys never went in the hubs.
Speaker 8: We extend the circle outward to include all of the people who aided and abetted the conspiracy. By our estimation, at least to some degree, they are all members of the Norfolk DA's office or police officers, with only one exception.
Speaker 15: And that was a lie.
Speaker 11: Correct?
Speaker 23: Was that a lie?
Speaker 12: Did youly?
Speaker 18: I did not?
Speaker 11: Intentionally?
Speaker 8: But you did and intentionally? Okay, that's the end of understood the question?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: Is there any other question?
Speaker 9: I said?
Speaker 3: I misunderstood the question, mister Jackson.
Speaker 8: The network is structured similar to a criminal organization. To cross them would be to make enemies of a powerful machine wielding the full force of government. These are foot soldiers. Some had starring roles, like Michael Proctor, who allegedly planted taylight fragments and Brian Tully, believed to have run point for the Massachusetts State Police. Embedded within the Norfolk DA's office. They appear to have had handled the day to day routine tasks required when framing an innocent woman enjoy The cover up was ignited out of loyalty to the family. It was supposed to be cut and dry, but as the situation unraveled, others would step in to protect their dirty little corner of the thin blue line. The same cops who were involved in the cover up of Sandra Birchmore's murder. Once they got on the train, there was no getting off. Loyalty to each other and not going to prison is all of the motivation they would need, and the Cantin police didn't have the spine to do or say anything.
Speaker 5: It's really that simple.
Speaker 8: The boss of this operation is DA Michael W. Morrissey. It was ultimately his decision to prosecute Karen Reid, a betrayal of his oath, made not in the pursuit of justice, but in a desperate attempt to shield himself from peril, going so far as to have his loudest critic set up arrested and falsely prosecuted. He went on TV and no lied about his detective's ties to the Alberts.
Speaker 13: Trooper Proctor had no closed personal relationship with any of the.
Speaker 1: Parties involved in the investigation and had no.
Speaker 2: Conflict, and he had no reason to step out of this investigation. Every suggestion to the contrary is a lie, a lie, a lie, a lie.
Speaker 1: Wow. Interesting.
Speaker 8: Below we have his lieutenants, President Adam, Hank Brennan, and Laura McLaughlin. All knew Karen was innocent, and each compromised themselves in their own disgraceful way.
Speaker 15: If you're a Hank Brennan, or even an Adam Lalley or Laura McLaughlin, by the way, God help us in the judicial system, God help us, you have a broader responsibility, not just to do a job, do the right goddamn thing, Do the right thing, do the right thing.
Speaker 8: Just like the state police officers, they got involved early when the stakes were low, only to find themselves trapped and forced to keep doubling down at risk of losing everything. The only one who willingly stepped into the fire with both feet was Hank Brennan.
Speaker 13: He has a very talented people who handle prosecutions, and there's about sixty five attorneys in the office, about one hundred and thirty people.
Speaker 8: Still no explanation as to why a special prosecutor was necessary. Lally and McLaughlin were assisting, so it can't be due to a conflict. People say no attorney in the DA's office would touch the case, but I don't buy that. It's more likely they were never even asked. Morrissey didn't want an ethical staff employee. He needed someone dirty enough to do whatever needed to be done, so he hired mob lawyer Hank Brennan. He was paid over half a million dollars by the taxpayers to do it. Now we know exactly how much his reputation is worth to him.
Speaker 1: Now who may not.
Speaker 8: Have been directly involved in the cover up, but still helped make it possible. Their motivations typically fall into one of three categories. Loyalty to the players, a design tire to protect the status quo, or fear of the consequences. The Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and Attorney General, all longtime political allies of Michael Morrissey, stood by in silence as this atrocity unfolded, hoping to avoid the fallout. He endorsed their campaigns, and in turn, they silently endorsed his crimes. They had the power to intervene and did nothing. Andrea Campbell in particular, looked the other way when she should have been providing oversight. And now we arrived to the MVP of the entire production, Judge Beverly Canonne. Her favoritism toward the prosecution, an open hostility toward Reed's defense team, was obvious to anyone watching.
Speaker 7: Her.
Speaker 8: Loyalty to Michael Morrissey, a man to whom she has direct ties, is the best explanation for her behavior. She seemed to follow two unwavering directives, never dismissed the case under any circumstances, and never hold the prosecution accountable for misconduct, no matter how blatant. Rounding out the circle is Boston Police Commissioner Michael Cox, who crossed the line by intimidating Officer Kelly Dever directly influencing her testimony. His actions appear to be driven by pure loyalty to either the Norfolk DA or his former colleague Brian Albert, but apparently not Officer John O'Keefe. None of these people agreed to be part of the biggest scandal in Massachusetts history. It was supposed to be quietly buried, but once each of them took that first step, they were locked in. Despite the full force of the state, endless resources, a rigged game, and no ethics to speak of, Karen Reid still crushed them. But if they thought the nightmare ended with the trial, they were dead wrong. Now it's their turn under the spotlight. Michael Proctor and Adam Lally are being dragged into courts, forced to answer questions under oath, and Team Reid isn't slowing down. They're coming straight for the Norfolk DA's office and the mass State Police insiders who set her up. Turtle Boy and his all star legal team are preparing to expose the misconduct committed by the very people who tried to take him down.
Speaker 1: This is not the end, friends, This is the charge forward. Is that from Nurnberg?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He still peppers some little clips in here.
Speaker 16: There are bad, evil, nefarious players in this.
Speaker 1: The same exact troopers, the same exact detectives, and the same exact prosecutors who I have been accusing of being complicit in this are the ones who filed these charges and came to my house and put me in handcuffs. That should shock us ault.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's still talented.
Speaker 13: See I haven't seen Johnny in a while. And call the police, and the police and fire show up and they find that someone is deceased. The local police have to call the state police. The two of them investigate the scene and they determine whether or not it's a homicide or accident.
Speaker 1: Give it up for Richie microdots in rich up Richie. All right, guys, Uh take it away, Dan.
Speaker 5: Chills just why. I mean, I could never do what he does. I don't envision things like that. And in addition to the like cinematic quality and creativity of it, he's weaving in like pretty complex issues and making them really simple to understand, and and that's that's very difficult to do. So I'm I was very honored to have been asked to be here tonight to kind of watch this with you guys and give my takeaways. And Richie, if you're watching, I continue my admiration of you. I think you're you're going places you've You've fully arrived, my friend. But as far so, I don't remember where we left off with our commentary I know we kind of stopped it.
Speaker 1: I think we're.
Speaker 3: With no the young girl, the.
Speaker 1: Firefighter who you know, it's like your job is to save people's lives and here you are. Now, I nania. How much grace do we give her? Okay? She's none? Okay, so none? And that's because can you tell me? Why be a go first? And then then why don't we give any grace? Because she's supposed to be a lifesaver. Maybe they just told her say that I did it, I did it?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 5: What grace?
Speaker 3: When she's sitting there saying that she knows somebody that she named Caitlyn Albert and she didn't know that Brian Albert was her father. A case that has been spoken about at the you know, at the firehouse, A case that that's a big deal in Canton. To find a police a Boston police officer on another police officer's lawn, like she didn't know where Caitlyn Albert lived. But yet you have pictures and she's an acquaintance, you have pictures that you're you have your hand on her shoulders, Like that's not an acquaintance. I'm sorry. You don't put your hands on a stranger. Like, obviously they're friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's just the lying part. Nand do you have a different take or is you're the.
Speaker 5: Same I well, the conclusion is the same, which is I would not cut her any grace and probably and I'm not saying you would, DJ. But I know women, you know, Bea and I are are women, and women tend to be a little bit critical or sometimes hyper critical of other women. Maybe we're not VIIa, but that's generally the way it goes. I try to make myself more of these straight in your crown type of person, but there's women who tear other women down. But with that said, we agree on the conclusion. I feel that McLaughlin, I mean, she's a grown she's a grown adult. I think a lot of a lot of people when they heard in trial one point zero, oh, look, they went to this party together, they went to that outing to the beach and they were drinking here and baby shower. Yeah, like it felt to me, at least at first blush that she was like a young a young woman. She's a she's a woman, she's a grown up. She had an obligation to tell the truth. However, she got influenced whether it was outright or subtle. You know, these subtle tees that you were talking about before DJ about you know, you guys think we're stupid, and some people don't have to say anything at all. It's kind of just subtleties as far as I'm concerned, So she should have just spoken up. Same with dev like the fact that two women allowed themselves, whether for the same reasons or for different reasons, to be bullied and influenced by either this this family in the community that has power and privilege, and you know who was it, Berkowitz said, Brian Albert is a pillar of the community, which I have comments on. They allowed themselves to be influenced out of fear, retribution, whatever it is. I don't operate that way, So I find it very hard to give grace for that kind of thing. Like you got to face the music. If you have an obligation to tell the truth, you tell the truth. You don't bow out or you know, cater to what other people expect you to say just to protect yourself. You just don't do it.
Speaker 1: Well, if we go back to trial one, I'll drop a bomb here and just say, well, they twenty at least twenty five percent of their case was built on I did it.
Speaker 21: I did it.
Speaker 1: She admitted doing it. So if, in fact that she didn't do that and they didn't hear that, then she was pivotal in helping to create Karen as the actual perpetrator of this crime by saying I heard her say I did it, I did it, I did it, or however many times each changes with each repetition, So yeah, you guys may make great points as well. She lied and said that she didn't know Kevin Albert and if she went to high school, excuse me, Brian alb didn't know who he was, And she said, I went to high school with a person named So you should be ashamed of yourself. Kati McLaughlin, you do not deserve to wear a fireman's uniform or a police uniform the way that Kelly Dever doesn't deserve to wear a police uniform. Because you have you have basically taken the oath and done one hundred and eighty degrees from their pointing you north. You basically turned around and did south what your oath is supposed to be. So that's what I have to say to you. Now.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. Dj I find it really bothersome to me as a female that there were there were a lot of females in this story, and maybe they all weren't fully highlighted in Richie's video. But you've got the Katie McLaughlin's, you've got the Kelly Devers. Then you've got the Sarah Levinson I think her name is, and Julie Nagel, plus Carrie Roberts. If I'm getting all the names right, these all women who I mean, everyone's a different person, but these are all women who allowed themselves to be manipulated to serve a particular purpose in this story, you know what I mean, Like whether it was they needed McLaughlin Katie to do the I hit him, I hit him, I hit him. They needed Julie Nagel to beat to see the quote blob on the front lawn. They needed Carrie Roberts to validate the I hit him, I hit him, I hit him statement. If I'm getting that right, I'm a little tired from travel, but she needed to validate Jen McCabe's story and then getting thrown in her face that she lied, and on that point, as I mentioned when it was airing, you know lies her intentional. So the fact that the fact that Carrie Roberts said that back to Alan Jackson during the trial, like well it wasn't intentional and got her feathers all ruffled over that. I think she made herself look.
Speaker 1: Worse, oh by saying that, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, a lie is a lie if you're going to say, well, I didn't intend to do it and it gets visibly angry at him.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I just find that it made it look worse for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely do it. It looks like you have something. Go ahead, man.
Speaker 3: Well what I was going to mention too, going back to Kelly Dever, I think what's really underrated is that, out of all the towns in Massachusetts, she gets transferred to the Boston Police Department where Brian Albert was a veteran retired like how and she got a pay raise. So coincidentally she leaves Canton to go where John O'Keefe worked at the same place, same place as Brian Albert. Like that's just no, out of all the towns of mass come.
Speaker 1: On, sketchy, sketchy. One thing. I just want to say. I want to answer someone who has this righty here someone said here Okay, mob run town. So in my town, the two big families were the Blakeley's and the Marchiatis. And I never ever got the sense with the local state police, and the state police had a trooper barracks that was very very close to my mind high school walking distance for sure. And I never got the sense that the Blakely's or the Margiadas were going to be treated and those are two of the powerful families in my town, that they were going to be treated differently than anybody else who is going to get arrested. So what's happening here is not common, I think, and certainly not to this level. And there always has to be a line that if somebody does something, there's a traffic thing. I mean, I've been pulled over as a military guy and had police let me off because a Miltay, you were speeding or whatever. You didn't come to complete stop, but I'm gonna let you go because you're in uniform or whatever. And police do that for one another. And I really don't have a problem with professional courtesy. Yeah, when there's a Boston police officer who's found dead on a lawn, that's when you dispense with professional courtesy. You've crossed a line into abject criminality at the felony level, and you just and I just like Chris Albert and even I don't know that that was a misdemeanor when Tim Albert hit that woman in the rear and then left the scene. I mean, there's a guy I'm just gonna tell you guys real quickly. Heavyweight champion of the UFC, John Jones, he has had since he moved out to Albuquerque to train at Jackson's Mma, he has had two incidents where he hit somebody and disabled his vehicle. And on both incidents, including what a month ago, a retired APD officer coach Cris Latrell sent me this video. He gets out of the car and runs. He does exactly the same as what the Alberts do. He gets in an accident, cars disabled and he gets out of the car and he runs away. He had like a stripper in the car or something like that, and she's left to tell the police what happened. The police like, what happened. I was in here with the heavy with John Jones, and we hit the lady and he got out of the car and he ran away. He did the exact same thing, like a decade ago. Nan take it.
Speaker 5: Away, and I think about the environment of this town and or this county or community. And then we hear from this confidential source that micro dots has uncovered or maybe it was turtle Boy who found the source and brought it to micro dots, because it does seem like there's the two of them work a little bit in tandem in terms of gathering content. So now we have the disclosure of a source who I don't remember what the source was. He was tweeting something out about this accident, I don't remember. For some reason I thought he might have been in the media, but maybe he wasn't. And then Berkowitz, former chief, the late former chief Berkowitz calls him or reaches out to him and says, you got to take that down. He's a friend and he's a pillar of the community. That is entirely improper for the chief of police to do that. It also infringes on First Amendment rights. But holding all of that aside, I find it a little ridiculous. I guess it would be the best word to say that for someone like Brian Albert, who's a pillar of the community and who perceivably had so much influence in that community, but he packs up and leaves and moves to Maine, if I understood correctly, or you know, I think I heard he's living up in Main now, so and I think it's only a matter of time before Chris Albert, well, he's going to get dethroned from the Canton select Board. I'm going to forecast that, but he'll be gone too. So all in all, when you're post two point zero verdict, you'll start to see everyone will start to see that they're going to all start to move on because they can't be this influential power of the community there now and not just now whispered about they have not been vindicated. No one took their interview on what I for news outlet that was seriously and they'll all leave an exit stage left, quietly and at different times. So, but I did also want to mention one of those spoke to you both before, and I don't want to interrupt Fia, but I found it very interesting in this video where you have Chief Rafferty or she's also the former chief, because now there's an interim chief in you had Chief Rafferty and so she's a law enforcement and meet Paul Morrissey, the prosecutor, giving public statements which we've all heard before, where they were choosing a side. They were absolutely saying, no, there's no evidence of this, or my kids will look at me and determine that I have integrity and I found no evidence of any cover up. I'll go further to say, as has been discussed very robustly on the stream that I watch over the last couple of years, you have the hostage video from Morrissey, which is ethically unsound. It is violative of the rules of professional conduct. He should not be saying things like that. He should not be commenting on any witness's credibility or the guilt or innocence of any party in a matter. But with the juxtaposition of Rafferty and Morrissey saying things publicly trying to shift the mindset of the community, it's unheard of. And by the way, those were two, in my opinion, very nuclear options that were taken, whether it was by Morrissey or the Mcalberts, but those were two big bombs to drop. Let's have the chief of police go out there on a limb and say it and let's have Morrissey go out there and record this hostage video. So you know, I think, all in all, when when everything is said and done, after the things start to work themselves out with the civil lawsuit, I'm not talking about the nineteen eighty three action. I'm talking about the wrongful death action involving the accident, the car accident itself, which Alan Jackson and Eliza Little have joined that team. Some point after that and possibly before a nineteen eighty three action is filed or after it, you're going to start to see all of the dominoes fall. And then I'm sorry, I got to ramble because I have such strong opinions. I don't want to interrupt thea. Although she hasn't spoken because I didn't let her get a word in edgewise. It's all good.
Speaker 3: We love listening to you.
Speaker 5: By the way, when I was in Disney, some people from Boston came up to me and they recognized my voice and they said wow. And I said to myself, I must talk a lot. But anyway, they didn't tell me I talked a lot.
Speaker 1: But oh, you've been on a lot of shows. I mean, it's I get around reason. Yeah, you've been on big shows.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, calling all beings.
Speaker 1: No a good show, but you have been on big shows.
Speaker 5: I did want I did want to mention to you guys, the fact that micro dots comments on the the look and appearance of some of these witnesses, which to me is substantive Jen McCabe, in my opinion, it may not be that of the show. Jen McCabe did look emaciated in June of twenty twenty three when you overlay that on top of the timeline, which is she gets visited by the FBI, which no one buys her story whatsoever. And then shortly before that, I think he said it was that week or within a week before that, Turtle Boy dropped an article on this. Although I'm going by memory right now that all put its put the ingredients in play for her to look unwell and stressed and worried. I'll tell you one thing, if the FBI was coming to my driveway, and as you said before, DJ, you know who you know, you may not know their FBI, but they don't come looking like they're selling vacuums or encyclopedias.
Speaker 1: So a federal vehicle, it's going to have US government. First of all, it's going to have a US government played on the front and the rear.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: And there's most likely embedded blue lights in the grill. So and just to what Nony's Treasure House is saying here, Judge Judith Shinlan of Brooklyn, New York, who I know Nan is very familiar with. Judge Judy always says, if you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory. Yep, if you tell the truth, all of you ladies a diver, that other knucklehead who was yelling at Alan Jackson, Carrie Roberts, he tell the truth, You're don't have to have a good memory. So those were those were the only notes I really took was that most certainly Jen McKay believes that she forgot who she called ten minutes ago. That's another thing that Judge Judy calls. You're you're pretty young. I mean, it wasn't that long ago. Surely you remember, uh. And there's no question that when those guys get out of their vehicle, it's like when when when when Bukake gets out of his vehicle? Moron power hungry guy that I'm going to have a talk with tomorrow night, that he is you know that he's a police officer. We're not all stupid. You can see that this is an official, a person of power. And if you think he looks like that, can you imagine FBI agents with blazers. What do you think they're from fucking Electra Luxe coming to sell you the latest vacuum, Like, we're not idiots. They don't.
Speaker 3: And certainly doesn't look like the ice cream track and it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't look yeah, and they're not you know, I don't know if they don't sell like funking' wagonles Encyclopedia's door to door anymore. You could see it was a US government vehicle when they pulled in the driveway. We're not all stupid, and you fucking moron.
Speaker 5: By the way, I'm loving the profanity, which you don't use very often a thought, but it's like my love language, DJ, and I definitely am inspired to get a We're not all stupid made into a T shirt. I really like, I never thought of it that way in such a succinct way until you started saying it tonight. And if you just think about Jen McCabe's story that she tried to sell to this jury and just thank god this jury did not lap that up like a cat laps milk up like thank god they had common sense. But if you think about it, she's trying to spin that the FEDS who came up to her, and she didn't lie to them about who she called or whether she called anyone. In addition to that, not only was it shortly before, but was pretty contemporaneous between when when she called these people and when she actually spoke to the FEDS and then lied to them. But she called five people. I can't even remember all it was like Brian Albert, Kerrie Roberts, missus o'keef, her husband, and maybe your Chad will have to more. I don't believe it was some advocate Steve Nelson, or think maybe that was who she called. I think the Prosecutor's office. But I think conveniently for her, she probably spun that into I called Steve Nelson. I can't believe I remember that after a long day of travel. But with that said, there's no way if she couldn't remember that she called five people and tell the FEDS that, then her memory is just as bad as Kelly Dever's memory is. So as you say, DJ, we're not all that.
Speaker 1: Stupid No not, we're not. I'm gonna get bea in here because I gotta get you gotta start shutting the show down because I'm at an hour and forty five. But go ahead, Bia, Let's get your thoughts on what struck you about what she saw in this incredible film by Richie micro Dots.
Speaker 3: All right, so we won't address the regular morons, but you know what I do want to when I felt so bad when I saw Rita get up and speak, because you know what it brings me back to. These are people living in Canton, who is It's a very nice town, and it's so sad that they're that they feel like they can't call the police, that they have no faith in there. You know that they're ever going to get help if they have to call.
Speaker 14: Nine one one.
Speaker 3: So I just you know, I want to bring it back to you know, the Canton residence and what they've been dealing with, and the corruption and the bad name their town has gotten. A lot of these people have grown up there and now their town is known everywhere in the world and with a bad reputation. So you know, I just give my my thoughts and you know, well, wishes to the Canton residents who have been dealing with this for a long time, and my heart goes out to them.
Speaker 1: My question for Nan, I have one one last question, because I think I've granted enough, and it's really these people that make me curse. I really don't want to curse on air, but when somebody's trying to bullshit me, I don't know if it's because I'm a New Yorker, something comes out of me that you think that you're so smart and I'm so stupid that you can say something so patently ridiculous. Because what Nan said earlier, the time between when Jen was asked those questions and when she made those calls could be measured in seconds and not minutes, not even minutes. Seconds, you could measure that, and yet she still thinks that we're dumb enough. That means you, Jen, think you're smarter than me DJ And while I don't think I'm very smart, I'm smarter than you obviously, because I don't believe you, or at least I'm smart enough not to believe you. Even if you're smarter than me, you're not smart enough to fool me or bs me. Nan, do you from a psychology standpoint. I don't know if this is there's anything that you studied in law, that you guys discussed in working groups or at seminars whereby someone can try to convince themselves of a lie, and that I a message right now from Canton, BIA. Thank you for saying that, I'm getting a message from a Canton resident. Thank you for bringing that up, because we forget that, and we can't forget that.
Speaker 6: Nan.
Speaker 1: Are people like Jen and this woman, Katie McLaughlin and Carrie Roberts are they able to convince themselves that this lie is true? Like they'll tell them, they'll go to bed and they'll repeat them or do you think they know that they're lying every second of every day.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a great question. I would tell you. You know, I'm not a psychologist, I'm not a behaviorist, but I will but lawyers actually in certain states are qualified to give psychological guidance to clients, and I in fact do that. But the nuance of your question befuddles me. I don't know. I would have to believe. I've watched enough true crime specials on YouTube and some of the mainstream channels to say I think if you tell a lie enough you'll start to believe it or the truth becomes diluted. You just I think it would depend on one's personality traits, whether they're dominant, whether they're submissive, whether they're narcissists, you know, think about all of the different factors that play into it. And then also in addition to that with believing your lie over time, I think there also was undue influence that comes from whomever, whether it was from the prosecutors Brennan, Lally, McLaughlin right, and or between trial one point zero and Trial two point zero, there needed to be a change in some of the messaging. So I don't know, and I think I recall Richie said somewhere that nobody knows how how messaging was going around. Were their parties, were their meetings were nothing? Maybe nothing is in writing. How was certain messaging getting from And I'm speculating Morrissey's office or Bally or Brennan or McLaughlin to the key witnesses. Were things going through different Alberts, like, for example, Kevin Albert, who had reached out to Katie McLaughlin. So it's not just believing the lie because you tell it so much, but then throwing in the fact that the powers that be want you to subtly change it. I think that's also what happened to Kelly Dever. You know, she was probably well, She certainly was overly prepped on how to answer those questions about her false memory, and then it all just becomes this mosaic of like, if you look at it hard enough, as an intelligent person, which you are DJ and you too be a you see the truth. They can try to make it look as obscure as possible and make you feel like they're gaslighting you into believing something, But just stare at it long enough and it'll be self evident to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you know, like you said, Nan, we're not behaviorists or psychologists or psychiatrists that could diagnose sociopathy. So we don't and we don't know these persons, and we haven't interviewed them, we haven't seen all their body met you know. God forbids any one of them sad and interviewed with Sergio Dinaro because they wouldn't be able to get anything by him, because he knows from a professional perspective, he's like a government interrogator. Yeah, he's trained to detect lying without the use of the machinery.
Speaker 3: And obviously when they're answering and you can even see like Jen is a lot of the times no, as she's answering something. And then even in with McLoughlin, she's looking down like there's a certain like And again we're not behaviorist, but there's some tells that you can tell that they're not being you know, when you have to keep looking down like in shame, you're obviously not telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Val said it right here, your fellow attorney and retired attorney Val he La, the official attorney of Colingwell Beings, said, does Jenni is so used to burlaying others into agreeing with her that she's bewildered by the millions of us who saw right through her, Which is accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very accurate.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a story. Somebody from Canton told me a story about a woman And forgive me, Nan if you've heard this, I know he has heard it. A woman who came over. There were two women at jen another woman who's at Jenna Cape's house. A third woman, Kane. She offered that woman a beer. The woman said no, and as she walked in the kitchen, with the other woman. She said, watch, I'm going to get her to drink a beer. Manipulation is her thing. And then she did end up getting that woman to drink a beer. And it makes me sick that somebody would do that unless you're at like a frat party in college freshman year. I'm gonna get this guy to drink. But yeah, that Jen mckabe probably finds us to be sporting, but she's not very convincing at all. She's not even a good liar except for the weak minded, right, Like the Jedi says that when the Jedi goes like this and goes, we were never hear and he goes, that doesn't it works on the weak minded. It doesn't work on us, doesn't work on Joba the hut and stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, that's a good point. The weak minded. You know that they spit it, Brian Albert as well Jen mcabe. They spin their little tails, and the weak minded soak it up and fall for it. And I mean, I've seen that parallel in real life recently, where you'll have someone trying to exert to overly influence others to do or believe a certain story. So yeah, it doesn't work. And I think that's where you start to see and we'll start to see more of the unraveling that's going to come. I remember being on your show months ago saying there's going to be a reckoning that's going to come, and I think there still will be a reckoning now that we're on the other side of the verdict, and it was a favorable one. You were going to start to see more and more of the unraveling and the production of the emails that have come out that I started to see today is a good example of it.
Speaker 1: And I had the opportunity to to spend about an hour, maybe hour and a half on the phone with someone who was an underclassman at Canon High School when Jen went there. And I believe she's one grade or two grades younger than Jen. So she's from Obviously, she's from Canton. Obviously she's a woman in her forties. I'm not going to say who she is, but she did tell me a lot about that family, Jen and her family, and it's consistent with what you guys think about her, is consistent with what this woman knows about her, having went to school with her and watched her as an actor, and they're talking about Sergio Genaro's channels called truth Deville. He has already reviewed most of them and says they are lying. He's a great watch. Yeah he knows. I mean, he's interrogated terrorists, he knows what he's looking for. He's been he's been trained. So all right, we got to get out of here, guys. This has been a fantastic show. Nan. I can't thank you enough for joining us again. The audience just loves you. I mean, what can I say?
Speaker 5: Thanks guys. Always great to be here. I look forward to the next time. And I'm also I think there's some hearings coming up for Aiden. I know there's one next week. I can't get to it. I was going to get to it, but I now can't. But I'm happy to support any efforts you want to take for or make for Aiden, or any any advancements for Karen Reid moving forward, or if you ever need anything at all.
Speaker 1: Well just to talk to you. Yeah, so we will. It could be all the above. Haarra. I got to get my little baby Hara out of here.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The hearing is Freiden's on the thirteen, so this coming.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, August. And what we do want to announce. So there will be a meal of food thinking October twelfth in Norwood at Irish Brewing Company. So there will be another meal of food such that we did in Detim and then we did one in we did one in Norwood, so we're going to do another one in Norwood because they were so awesome. So you'll see stuff come out on Twitter about that, and we'll probably get have some sort of a sign up just to have an idea of how many Kevin from South Boston, thank you very Sergio is amazing, he is, Thank you so much, Nan, Thank you, Boston Bella, thank you chat As. I'm so glad that Haro didn't decide to hold on to my skin. So that was so October. I think it's gonna be October twelfth, the night of October twelfth, could be the thirteenth, if you guys like that better. But I'll call you Michelle and we can coordinate. Coordinate, as I said in boomerang with Eddie Murphy. All right on behalf of Nan Gallanher and Boston, Bia. This is DJ saying peace out, one love and we'll see you where.
Speaker 3: On the other side down the road.
Speaker 5: Bye guys,