Speaker 1: Craig Picket, Where are you from, Craig Snipers coming in here wearing your little A and M shirt.
Speaker 2: Not little, You're big dude, big dude Chili. Maybe what a time to rEFInd lips. Maybe you're afraid of him, afraid of what?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, these guys had been doing a little trash talking. Craig Picket was picked to come down and be the listener today to take on one of the twins. So it's Chili versus Craig. Craig gets nothing if he loses. If he loses, I've already gone through the calls. Caller number ten today was Daniel. Hello, Daniel, Hello, you want Craig to lose?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: It's not very nice of you.
Speaker 1: You would you would think that you guys would be a little bit more supportive of you know, the guy taking the time to come down here be on the air.
Speaker 2: But if he loses, you get the buzzfest tickets.
Speaker 3: I mean, this time's a rough So I normally would root for the new one for the fred Fish, but today's got to be Aboumi and does buzzfest tickets?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, it's all about Daniel, and he is Chili's number one fan right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got your back, Daniel, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Let me go man. Hey, I'm Honduran, so I'm hoping you represent an old Central American right now?
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, there's more pressure now. Oh I'm sorry for Craig. You're doing it for the culture.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a Honduran and a Guatemalan come on a radio show, walking too far with a duck under the arm.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alex, how does it work? Who goes first? I feel like Chili goes first, but Chili goes first? Alright, more stress? Yeah, I means he has more words that you can choose from Craig. You good with that? That works for me. Okay, all right, she doesn't even know where he's at. You got Daniel over here chiming in. All right, thanks for that.
Speaker 1: Twenty seconds on the clock, please, I uh these words were all submitted by you guys. Great job, Thank you very much for sending everything in today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna shuffle. I have no favorites. They all get shuffled, shuffled, shuffled, shuffled. Every day is shuffling every day? Okay, twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Chili's going first, and Daniel is rooting them on. Here we go, Amy, I think awesome. Amy sent this in and also asking me, hey, when's mile of me?
Speaker 2: Oh good, she loves it, she loves mile me. Thumbs up, dumbs up. Mom spaghetti? What? Mom spaghetti? Pop? What? Mom spaghetti?
Speaker 6: Pup?
Speaker 3: Dez?
Speaker 2: What Mom spaghetti? Bubs and malaki? Mom? Mom spaghetti? Time? Time is ham titty? Right? Ham titty? What was? What was the next last thing you said? What? I felt you were just saying gibberish.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's like a lobby yeah, mom spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought we were getting a ham titty there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Craig, I'm with you. I thought for sure it sounded like you were saying bob or pop.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, this is a lock for a ham titty.
Speaker 2: That's none, Craig for a while. Okay, I gotta let him. I gotta give him hope. Okay, solid, solid strategy. Yeah, he's off, all right, Eli sentence, let's go. Eli sent in a lot of great words here, friend on and off. Yeah, he's friend down right now? Okay, alright, here we go. Thumbs up, let's go, don't laugh. What are you doing I'm not laughing yans. Here we go. You must I knew you were a naggy at heart. Twenty seconds and.
Speaker 5: Ready to go, buddy, hauling ass, holding hands, hauling ass, calling the X hauling ass. What hauling ass? No, hauling ass, hogging the X.
Speaker 2: Hauling hogging the X, hogging the X, hogging the X. Dude, say something for the rest of us. Sure you want to hog your EX didn't go good in the first round.
Speaker 1: I'm not hogging the X, but we're hauling ass ass.
Speaker 2: Like the poster Craig when I talked about posters the other day.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you heard it or not. Do you remember a poster called hauling ass? Maybe it was in the back of Spencer's from the twelve century eyes would have it on there, and it was just a bunch of like eighties asses and a truck behind them.
Speaker 2: And I said, hauling ass. Oh, yes it was. I remember it said hauling ass.
Speaker 7: But yes, I do remember.
Speaker 2: That's every dorm room hauling ass. You weren't looking at what it said? Yeah for two? Okay, not be real good for you, Daniel. Not the best start. There's no faith all right? Here we go? Hey, uh, Daniel. You still there, Yes, sir, that's your guy. He like plays this game every third week.
Speaker 3: At least there's still hope one he's gonna get at least one.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, here we go, all right, here we go. Next word to avoid the show. The last word was messed up because you started laughing. Yeah, I don't laugh. He's funny looking show. No emotion, all right, here we go. All right, no emotion, no emotion, all right, more professional Ashley with and I sent this in. It was set on the air. I get it. This is a layup, thumbs up. We'll see thumbs up front. But french butt front, but.
Speaker 1: Frosty butt front, but free French fries front, but first bite front front.
Speaker 2: But four seconds not getting shut out today?
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh it was Lindsey. I don't think she got any. You gotta get one to go into o T. You gotta get two to win. Craig Picket, let's go do it. Don't waste my time, dude, not waste my time.
Speaker 2: Don't waste time. Front. But I'm all the way down here for what alright, it's look at him there, let's snap Craig Picket.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now he's listening to that awful metal song. Yeah, it's super loud.
Speaker 2: It's a good song, not awful.
Speaker 1: It's good, all right, Honduras Daniel, your boy's got one.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, Craig, don't need does take it? Okay, I don't want them.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see, we'll see. All right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, twenty seconds on the clock, same time. I'm ready, twenty seconds Dallas. Daniel sent this in.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, thumbs up, Here we go. This is listener, Craig Picket.
Speaker 6: Stick Nation, stick Ledger, stick Nation, stick Nation, stick Ledger, stick Nation, stick later, stick Nation, stuck Nation, stick.
Speaker 2: Nation, nature nature and stick nation.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was so close, he didn't get it.
Speaker 4: What was the word.
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 1: Was it your ao l yesterday? Yes, you said both words. You didn't put them together. Stick Nation, stick from Dallas. That's what he stick from Dallas.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So he said stick stick and then he said something else, steak nature.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he did not say stick nation. Boy, he got a taste, but he ain't gonna get it, all right, I mean a all right, here we go. Oh you are a big a. Here we go, Sandy two more. If he get if he goes and gets these two. He wins Sandy with an eye thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Perfect package, perfect something, perfect, perfect package package, perfect package.
Speaker 2: We got a game here.
Speaker 5: Perfect package stut r X, the package that fits your package perfectly.
Speaker 1: That's you doing this commercial dot com. Perfect package.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, we got a game. Well, we'll guaranteed to know what time.
Speaker 7: Now, you're not guaranteed anything.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna win. He's an aggie. He's just a disappointments. All right, here we go, attention, all right, here we go. Let's go. Oh comes down to this for the dub, for the big dub. Thumbs up for the for the big man. Todd sent this in.
Speaker 8: Nugget sweat, say to get nugget sweat, nugget sweat, bucket sweat, nugget sweat time nugget sweat nuggets.
Speaker 3: What ye.
Speaker 4: Do you have?
Speaker 2: God? No easy words?
Speaker 9: Oh here we go, easy words, Uh, nugget sweat from why is the carpet wet?
Speaker 2: Todd? Nugget sweat the wind.
Speaker 9: Craig picket up with the tickets to Buzzfest.
Speaker 1: So sorry, Daniel, It's not like we gave you your choice of people to pick.
Speaker 2: We forced child upon.
Speaker 1: You all right, Daniel, Thank you, Hey, Craig, way to go.
Speaker 2: That's job.
Speaker 1: Explain it to somebody that has listened to the game for years. How difficult is it with that metal blaring in your ears?
Speaker 7: You hear nothing other than the metal there was? There's nothing, is it.
Speaker 2: It's got to be a massive distraction it is. Do you hear nothing?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just I don't know if there's the noise canceling or whatever else it is. It is the noise canceling, but you hear just that. If you're able to focus, you can kind of tune it out a little bit. But it's not like you're hearing background noise or that is the background noise. So yeah, loud and disturbing. Have you been to buzz Festival for I have not?
Speaker 2: Holy cow, yep, Chili.
Speaker 1: Now Chili can't go because you have Chili's tickets. I'm taking the day off that day, all right, Craig, picking everybody man, great job today.