Speaker 1: I gotta one thirty. I gotta go, I gotta get you gotta.
Speaker 2: How about twelve thirty for your boy Hoodie? And hopefully you're ready because it's done. It's about to get weird. Be prepared for INTI get weird.
Speaker 3: Thinks you're gonna get weird.
Speaker 2: It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Get? Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 4: I'm ready listen already because you're listening to the two hundred and first episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my name's Hoodie and every we come together, give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the beats, uranus, the pleats, pleated pants. Who wears pleated pants? Uh? Sometimes for my wedding, I had to deplete my pants. Did you really? You had to like iron them and get the little like side, little edge on you.
Speaker 3: I don't wear pants, so I don't know you were pants were in the or jeans that is pants, the jeans they're called jean pants, they're called jeans.
Speaker 2: Pantalonis When he said pantalonis what do you think of pants, jeans, and they said blue jeans. That one the blue jeans. You sure about that? It's a blue pant.
Speaker 3: It was the stuffy. I feel angry and tired. I got a haircut at one thirty. A lot to do today, sweetheart. So let's get this ball rolling, because not you're gonna walk walk walking. You walk alone inside this pit of danger for miles, in search of danger. You walk alone, Batista themes.
Speaker 2: On, walk alone? Dude, have you seen a shredded? He's gotten just because he like lost all the the rest of the bulk, because he's not just because he was tired of being the the brute in every movie. But it's like, but you were good at that, you know, I mean weird?
Speaker 1: I see that.
Speaker 3: Wait, what was that starting that scary movie he just did with the cabin one, because that's where he bulked up really bad.
Speaker 2: I think it was like the cabin or isn't the cabin the movies? Uh? And I hate scary movies. I've got the cabin that's with the new GF. She is a fan of scary movie, scary movies plus sci fi. Did you watch The Doctor Sleep? No?
Speaker 3: We did not watch, but she likes scary movies with sci fi and time travel. No cops, not a lot of mafia. It's a really niche genre. Have you seen Avengers End Game? There's a lot of time travel in that one.
Speaker 2: No, she's a doubt. No, she's not a fan of Marvel. I don't know. Eric. Oh, stoping, buddy, that's just you and me. Still. Morris snuck in a little bit about Star Wars. Huh. How does he feel about Star Wars? What did she say about Star Wars?
Speaker 1: I think, oh my god, last night, I think it's a mate.
Speaker 2: Tell you to get rid of your lightsabers because no, No, I was worried.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if you noticed that they were there in the leger room.
Speaker 2: She will know, she will.
Speaker 3: But I do have to redact something because I did mess up. React What I mean redacted? Well?
Speaker 2: No, uh, change a opinion, No retract, retract or dat attract a statement redacted? Is you're blocking it out with like that black right.
Speaker 3: No, I'm retracting a statement that I got our date, our first date wrong because it was August twenty ninth, not September twenty ninth. I don't know why I kept saying September. You know it would be a great reminder of you. Well, you guys made a Facebook official?
Speaker 2: Do this? Still do that? Yeah? Really, it's like the one thing everybody still does on Facebook. Oh man, I felt proudly and changed mind from dating to married to Morris Kelly.
Speaker 3: Really no where, but uh, I didn't know that. I know that was a big thing. But yeah, so I gotta say sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, when do you think you guys are gonna make a Facebook official?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tonight, maybe this week. You're gonna meet her on sat on Friday. Maybe if she's in the audience. Probably not, she'll see my face, but she's hanging out with the backstage and maybe yeah she's gonna hang out.
Speaker 1: Oh neither, But you know what, we'll figure it out. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I'm taking tickets and then scorting people their seats, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But if not, I'll just sit in the bar and get wasted. You never know what happens.
Speaker 2: I'm going to New York City this week, so I cannot get to wasted on Friday because I have a ten o'clock train on Saturday out of Union Station, so I have to drive down pick more up and Go and Uber over. Really are you excited for New York? I am? Uh, last time we So this is my second time in New York City. The first time we went, I think it was like the first year I was here actually, so like nine years ago, which is wild. Yeah, So that was when like we were semester based and I didn't know if I was coming back or not. But then he said, hey, you're coming to work on January second. I said, you got it. Yeah. But we did one of the like mega buses or whatever it's called, like the dollar buses. It's not a dollar. It was like ten bucks or whatever up to New York City bus or the Mega bus, one of them whatever, gotcha. But we took We took the bus in like on a Friday night, got in Saturday morning, and took the bus back Saturday or Sunday morning. Okay, so we had like twenty hours in New York City. That's enough time. And this was after Christmas before it was like the twenty or no, it was a fifteenth, so it was right before Christmas but not like New Year's Eve traffic that's and so it was fun. But it rained and your boy had to go into a Macy's because my socks got soaked cause I stepped out of the bus and saying.
Speaker 1: In New York and then.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, she stepped in a puddle. First, see the puddle, puppy, that step.
Speaker 1: This is you know people, you know New Yorkers till you're not a New Yorker.
Speaker 3: You're looking up, look up, don't look up, just keep looking straight, looking straight, her down exactly where you're going.
Speaker 2: Uh, but that was fun. It just was a lot from now. We're you know, take taking the train up. We got a hotel near Times Square. You know, seeing statue of Libby, so you're gonna see statue living You see Hamilton, You see Hamilton. Definitely going to Nintendo store, Yes you want anything, let me know, No for the holidays, the Lego store because next to the Lego store everywhere though huge. Maybe it depends, I know, because I had a list and more is like, here's the thing. We have prioritize some things. It's like, okay, but I want to do it all.
Speaker 3: You're gonna basically just stay in Times Square though pretty much. Yeah, yeah, it's not like you do you have friends that live in New York. No, you know if anyone lives in New York really, oh.
Speaker 2: You can hit high May I will, Well she hang out with us. I don't know. I don't know if she actually lives in New York City or she like lives in Jersey. So well, oh you know, PJ, I do and I do know some three people now, so I could.
Speaker 1: Text Philip, you can take you out and.
Speaker 3: It might be all nighters. Is he goes just crazy as ratas now, so right, so Morgan party all night and drink all.
Speaker 2: Day, and but we had their cuddle, you know, I know right, you know that too.
Speaker 4: You're like, hey, I'd rather just stay in bed all day. No, granted we paid for the trips. We're not staying in bed all day. We're gonna go out and do New York.
Speaker 3: I found that the last time I went, Max was five and we went a week after the New Year, and it was chill to go see the tree.
Speaker 2: So I might do that again this year. I want to get back. So they're not doing it I think until like ended November the tree and stuff. But we did look at like Rockefeller Ice skating oh yeah, and sails out pretty quick.
Speaker 4: It was like sixty bucks for an hour. Have you seen that? Before?
Speaker 2: Running the actual ice skates that was another twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: But you know, the funny thing is you don't realize as small that it's just in a little plaza that's really it.
Speaker 2: But the ice itself is like maybe sixty five degrees, so it's gonna be like, why will we ice skating? Don't they have it open up during the summer too? No, I think it's just during like November to because they just opened up and I looked at it and I was like, sixty bucks and then Jesus, I don't think there is. Oh, Bill Burr SNL is this week. Maybe I'll actually be able to get into that now because like last week the Chapel Roam John Laney one, that line was around the block bill. But it's pretty funny though, but not as like a chapel roan Bill Chapel row Lady, I'm spot of him. That was Peter Parker. He was Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know that I'm not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So the big thing is, if you ever wanted to do SNL, you have to like line up on a Thursday night unless you know somebody. Yeah, the standby lines. You have to line up on a Thursday night at like eight o'clock to get a return ticket the actual line on Friday. That then gives you a spot and then saraday you come in at like ten then maybe make the cutoff. It's three lines again.
Speaker 3: The people that actually go to the show go to the after parties too, where they just kick them out.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, they have like a a I've seen like just TikTok has like exposed how this all works. I've seen like they give you like on orders and stuff. But then I think it determined. It depends on like the host. It's like the host is like, hey, thank you audience for being I don't know how many people actually go on the audience, but like we're going to the party, but there's probably another party within that.
Speaker 3: You think that would been like that would be leaked everywhere, like seeing celebrities getting hammered, have you not, don't you?
Speaker 2: I think that sets that party within a party thing of like they're like, eh, and then here's the real party behind the closes.
Speaker 3: With the evention of the cell phone and social media and everything, we have, how come we don't see more celebrities getting messed up at parties.
Speaker 2: Well, it was funny because when Ariana Grande hosted, they all were like making fun of her because like she took him out to dinner, like the cast out dinner, and they would put Mikey Day, who's like the tall white guy. He would be the first one out of the car every time, like, oh, guys, stop, I get it, I get it. You love it's a cake, but not like this cake loud. But I think, like we've seen more than we used to, you think, because I want TikTok showed me like this is an old SNL promo. I guess when like Keith Sutherland hosted Keith Sutherland when like he broke up or Julie Roberts like left him or something like they're supposed to get married. I don't know. But he hosted sen now and actually he's like please watch and don't have the last minute decide to cancel. It's just like all right, they were a little like the kind of cookie cutter. Now you're like, it's the typical TikTok. Hey, here's the artist, here's a cast member. Watch it was off the rails back in the nineties. Well, yeah, everything was off the rails back in the nineties, Cocaine real, you know what I'm saying. Whoa about cocaine hood? Nothing? Old TV Scarface, maybe twenty one Jump Street, I guess the remaker of the actual TV show. Did you ever watch a TV show? No, my mom did. Damn Johnny depp Man, he was legit back in the day. Johnna Hill Chaning Tatum, ice Cube. They're not gonna make another one, right, No. So the idea was when they were making it that in the end of twenty second Jump Street, they like tease like he's the future spin offs, But the real plan was that I think that came out and then the Men in Black with Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson came out, and then Sony owned both the projects. They were gonna do twenty one Jump Street meets Men in Black, which was one of the things that wasn't teased at all in the little there, like, here's how the hell would they do Jump Street meets Men in Black? Like, I'm like Ice Cubes, Like, I'm like, I'm I don't know what the lines he said, those I forget because I'm taking y'all going to college. Y'all going to high y'all going to men and y'all going to see some aliens or something. But I don't know how it was going to work, but I was. I was intrigued because, look, we're getting the g I Joe Transformers movie at some point, so they could really happened. It's happening. Transformers one did okay, but didn't do buku because it wasn't live action.
Speaker 3: So okay, but that Transformers one has nothing to do with the Transformers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back, so could we have that movie so people saw it? Well, it was bad when people saw it, So which one was bad?
Speaker 2: Transformers Rise the Beasts, which teased up the G I Joe crossover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, spoiler and credit at the end of it.
Speaker 2: But I doubt they're going to do that. They are as of right now. That's how you put some revigoration into both of those franchises because I don't know anything. I didn't I didn't know there wasn't a guy named g I Joe and G I Joe. Yeah, there's no Joe in there. There's no Joe. Joe. You were the Joe. No, you did Joe.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: That was the thing is that G I Joe was the all American hero. You all just one guy. No, then they try to do it in the first one with Bruce Willis or the second one where they made him to be the original g I Joe.
Speaker 2: And his name wasn't Joe. Still, No, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Because you're everyone's every man was a Joe in the army, in the military, you're all a Joe. I think that's the adverse something. It's like, that's my name is Andrew, my name is Eric. But I don't want to be Joe. I mean, we're all can be you know, my grandma's name Joe. Like an a team the BA B with remember that movie with mister T.
Speaker 2: Mister T. Yeah, no, Quentin Bradley j Yeah with Bradley then did you Really Sweet?
Speaker 3: But they were all like the CIA guys name were all named Johnson or whatever. It was a different guy. Anybody could be the Joe. Anybody could be a CIA agent.
Speaker 2: Anybody can cook, right, that's a toy. I feel like I won't even watched that movie. You rewatching it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely seen. A rat of Towey bro that has Maxine right, Yes, MAXI sine rights of twee.
Speaker 2: You know we watched the other night. I was so happy we watched again. Cocoa. Oh, that's a good time to watch it too. That's a sadass movie. I tell you. That movie came out right after my grandma.
Speaker 4: Died, and I was like, it was like like Christmas with the Scalies. I'm like, oh, let's watch whatever's on Disney. Plus it was like, all right, cool Coco. And then I left, and more was like, why'd you leave?
Speaker 2: You know why I left?
Speaker 3: And right in the basement, grandma was Mama Coco because your grandma was black Coca. But come on, it was a great way for grandma and Mama Mama Coco to meet, to see back with her son.
Speaker 2: Anything Mawana to is gonna be good. Nope, because here's the thing. Is also just finished filming the live action Mohana. I'm like, why are we doing this still? I'm God, look, I'm getting off the rock train a little bit here, like Maana too, Like I'm worried because, like I get it, people are gonna see it regardless. Yeah, I haven't seen like anything like what is going on in a movie.
Speaker 3: So what happens is basically that they're trying to cross the ocean from the one trailer. But sea monsters are stopping her and they need Maui. No, this was just one sea monster. This was Tafiti was dying. Tafiti was the heart of the ocean. Now the ocean needs them to go across the ocean to go see something, and they're sea monsters that are stopping her and she needs me. Wanted to help her now, but what what are they gonna help with? What are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And so it's just like this is right, and this is why I'm saying I'm trying to get off the rock.
Speaker 2: Cash cat cab got the train of the rock.
Speaker 3: Because now too red One. Have you seen those those stories? I mean we reported about it last year, two hundred and fifty seven million dollars and one hundred.
Speaker 2: Fifty it's the biggest budget Christmas movie or holiday movie of all time.
Speaker 3: And half of it is because of him and how much he got paid and how much he put them late to everything, and all the stories of him holding having the pas hold his urine bottles, which is so weird. It's like Dwayne.
Speaker 2: Evans, right, but like not even in it. Jonah Jamison's in it, it's all about Dwayne, like, buddy, come one, spread the wealth.
Speaker 3: My voice cracked hard there. And now he's in Now he's in Germany promoting it Project Rock. You got the bag?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have the bag and I have a lot of apparel. And I looked today at the new apparel drop that dropped and it's all like Santa Chris. You're like, yeah, it's Christmas card because he's Danta clause Christmas card.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, ah, we're not getting Christmas kicks?
Speaker 2: Are we? No? For each other? Yeah? I mean if you wouldn't give me a gift, no, no, because your wife doesn't Like wait did your wife?
Speaker 1: Did you put up the skateboard? I got you?
Speaker 2: Or no? It's uh, I just want I only only where to hang it up, So it's it's in my decorations. You can watch Crisis on a fit podcast and see where it's at. I haven't watched you. It's in the frame so that if it made the frame cut, they made it.
Speaker 3: So do that my name on it. No, I would have the original member of Crisis now and be like not here once again, Eric, never here. Rek doesn't have the technology, does not have the technology. You know what Max it to the other day, and I kind of feel like I need to ask you in Kevin, how do this that he wants to be a YouTube star?
Speaker 2: That's a that's a you decision. That is a you decision.
Speaker 3: Why is it a you decision? Because you've seen Ryan's world. Yeah, but that's because those parents are stupid. Think about it, hoody. Those parents have no experience in the entertainment industry. They had no experience with the kid, and then they undone fed it up. Now the kids doing God knows what, God knows who on God knows what channel.
Speaker 1: This is an audio podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean you could do it. I just think, uh, your lego rooms is gonna have to be well, he has his room, so I guess he has his own room. I think you we're gonna do it. You have to put in the lego room.
Speaker 1: Him playing on the switch, you have to stop playing on the switch, and I gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to be hard. Yeah, I would get well, he's getting really really if he wants to be easy pasy, you needs to play a PC because like Xbox and places are great, but you need to attach it to like you can stream to twitch, but it's not as a degree of a. You know Kay Sanat and all Ninja and Asmen Gold and all these people. I just name some streamers now I know who they are. Kay, And you forgot speed too, so don't work I show speed. Thank you? What Kay Sanatt had the MPC miles more just say hi, thank you for the flowers for seven straight hours, by the way, and he said, hey, do you want to go to bed? And he said no, I have to save the city. He kept doing it for seven more hours. Did he really? I only see it on what it pops up on my TikTok talk. Yeah, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: Had some huge people on Carly on He also Dwayne or not John Cena on like two weeks ago, and that was impressive.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought? I Carly was ahead of its time Internet shows that everyone watched. You're a little to watch Carly, you were like thirty but Carly, Wow, do you want me to find out what it can actually find out when it came out? Because now you're making me feel old as hell. I Carly came out in the first episode two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: It was a year into being here, so I was twenty six.
Speaker 2: And its final episode was twenty twelve. Yeah, it's thirty one. There you go, do the math that was issued that you know how old Eric is?
Speaker 3: Forty two years old. I aything wrong saying with that. I'm not I'm proud of being forty two. My GF doesn't like that I have no wrinkles on my forehead though.
Speaker 2: Stop, you don't smile a lot. That's why for my wife said she hates that I have these. I'm like, I want those. I get that smile too much. You smile. I got smile more. I don't don't exist. You know what it is. It's the what is the hoodie pose in any photo? It's like a big face, it's opened the mouth wide.
Speaker 4: My family calls me on the two like Andrew, but shut them out with them out doing.
Speaker 1: I don't have.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything. She makes me put on, like retinoal cream or something, and I'm like not doing anything. She's like it will over time.
Speaker 1: Well, I still use the rocks under I used.
Speaker 2: I use the Pappatoi stuff, Yeah, because I don't like my under. I did find out using it at night helps a lot more than using the stuff we use normally in the shower. So I'm using that baby trying to get this face. What that face do gets love? Sweet kisses? Sweet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: But what's that I hear? And then is sweet and tender? That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Perfect where we read actually.
Speaker 2: Washing a d C dot car works last m I as compared, who's freaking your DC may Virginia? No, and now we just do roulette. See what's going on? Who's the first one? First one? Handy with car? That's all you to come apart? Need someone to help check my ole and fill it up. I can't get to my usual mechanic. Boo, that's a sex one that's not a sex with two hidden ones. I don't know what that was. All right, let's have some fun Alexandria. All right, this was yesterday.
Speaker 3: I can't be the only looking to have some late night fun dot dot dot Alexander.
Speaker 1: That your never is that I live here?
Speaker 2: They live there? Isn't that the same thing? I live here? That's all why? Because of this little v that's all Arlington. Is that Alexandria that goes to Arlington. Yeah there's the airport. Yeah, no idea Teddy Roosevelt Island never, I have never been on that island. You want to go. Yeah, actually, never been either.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go with the eleven one Maryland.
Speaker 2: All right, fun, Here I go again. Heck, it's a lie that I can't read. That that's too CRYPTI that's right, too crypt Oh, here we go. Lonely widower, lonely widower, it's been five years, almost six and likes someone to talk to. Hopefully can tear it to something more. I'm female looking for a male. I'm fifty nine years old. Quite please into the eye for fifty nine. I'm also a native Washingtonian. She lives near Armed Forces retirement home. What the hell's that over here? Alright? Chilum chilulum Chile. Okay, yep, next one?
Speaker 3: Uh fall fun, oh fun, smart, outgoing fifty year old male, right male, mascial black man living the d DMV area. Looking for a misconnection. I enjoy movies, cooking, outdoorsy stuff, music, almost all kinds except country. Looking for outgoing, spontaneous, confident, cute woman to explore the city in a case like call in sick from work, that wants to that wants to try for or more new things in life.
Speaker 2: Looking for a true friend. First read this one before. He's always like I need four, They need to try four new things in life. He changes the top part, but the bottom part is always the same old material over your black widow costume. You wore a red and black dress at the Halloween party at my place. Let me know what you're thinking. That's a smooth s's.
Speaker 3: Two hearts, two hearts, beat as one.
Speaker 2: Looking for a nice travel woman. Hello, beautiful. Do you live in Northern Virginia, Maryland or DC area? Visiting or for for work? I'm a HiT's a black man that wants to meet you. I would devote my time for you. Let's chat.
Speaker 3: Thank you, love you, respect you. Yeah, you mean tissues in here? Oh it was a big sneeze. Sorry, I blew me out in my trash.
Speaker 2: Please do not leave it on the floor, all right? And then our last one I met you sat next to me on the metro. Ah metrow to the beautiful woman who sat next to me on the metro. You looked awesome in your dress. I thought about you all the way home and hope you see this. Thanks for the flashy smile. That's weird. Thanks for the flashy smile. Yeah, I like to take you out for dinner, drinks, coffee or a smoke, marijuana or just a smokey We know that one place, I was the guy with blonde hair he waved to when you're getting off the train. Also, you sat next to her. So why are you saying you were the guy plot here? Well, because you don't pay attention to the person sitting next to us. Sometimes you're like, Hi, let me be friends with you for two stops, or you say no, don't sit next to me, let me be the creep I always have. I have mean face on, so I don't anyone sit next to me. Yeah, and that's why he has no wrinkles. That's what happens. Mean face means no rink mean face means no wrinkles. Because you're not smiling and happy, you don't have any happy wrinkles. Oh so now I need to have happy. Yeah, that's never happening. What well, I would say, it's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Two months ago, Yes, two months ago, I did find you would know.
Speaker 2: Because you'd make it Facebook official. Is that still a thing.
Speaker 3: I don't have to talk to about it too, shorts do Yeah, I'm hoping to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, Well you can follow Eric and see if he becomes Facebook official mister Eric v m r e r ic k v uh. You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie with the why I see all my New York City adventures in New York City at Andrew Hoodie with a Y. Hope you have a great week and always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 2: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah,