Speaker 1: It's amazing. Our special guest, Ron James, filmmaker UFO researcher, you'd like to get in on the conversation. We call it Theater of the Mind. The contact number for tonight one eight three three nine six nine four four four seven Ron, this is interesting for the eighty plus years or more here something around the United States. What I'm amazed about and I'm still fascinated by this subject. I mean, I've met, as you've probably heard many times before. The audience probably doesn't want to hear every story I have to say, but the Barney and Betty Hill story. I was close to Betty Hill, of course, Travis Walton, and so many others. Doctor Stanton Friedman, what is it? We have not one credible shred of evidence, so they say about any of this, and I'm not trying to disclaim anything that you're trying to say here. I'm very fascinated by this. Where do we go with this? Because unless I'm wrong, is there anything that we've ever recovered that we can prove or show somebody in a town hall meeting at this point in time, And that's where many people get to be really skeptical and say, ah, you know, there's never been anything. I don't see anything. Show me you know. I'm from Missouri. No, I'm from all over the place. Tell us more about that. I mean, again, I'm not a disclaimer to what you're talking about. It's just so fascinating that the beat goes on and the word disclosure really hasn't come to us. Tell us more about this from your perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, certainly skeptics of this topic have a valid argument, and.
Speaker 3: That's one of them.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of investigators that have been documenting this stuff for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And even though we don't have.
Speaker 2: The actual documentation of oh, here's the spaceship, but we're at the point where, well, we know where they are, and we know where they were recovered, and we know who the people involved were.
Speaker 3: But from the very time the US government.
Speaker 2: Took lead on maintaining secrecy from society, which they took basically from the churches and the religious institutions, from the very time this thing was agreed upon to be covered up, it is truly the most elaborate operation in the history of intelligence agencies and the history of militaries, in the history of political processes to do this, and they have gotten very very good over the years of completely sequestering this information, making it something subject to public ridicule, and being the first guy is to be on the scene when one of these things occurred and wrapping it up and threatening anybody who knew anything about it. And the history of this is you know, it's well documented, but you're right, it's well documented against a operation of complete secrecy. And so yeah, do we have a flying saucer to parade out and let me come look at it?
Speaker 3: We don't right now, but we might soon.
Speaker 1: It's interesting when we talk about David Grush, not to disparage him, atal I like what he's talking about, but again, I think he's a pretty brave soul. Have you met him and shared some information back and forth, because he's telling us all these things, but he leads us to the edge of the club and there's no parachute to go down, or there's no edge, you know, there's no bridge to cross that. You know, that big expanse. That's why I'm so fascinated about him. Can you tell us more about this individual? Because hearing all these things about UFO researchers that have died, killed, murdered suicide. This guy's pretty brave. What do you know about David Grush that you can share to this audience that maybe other shows or other people haven't even been able to get shared with us.
Speaker 2: What you know, well, you know, David Grush is I have this thing that I say and about so called whistleblowers. And what that is is that right now we have this group of people that are being called whistleblowers. But the fact of the matter is, and I will stick to this, if you have to clear what you're going to say through the Department of Defense before you can say it, you're not a whistleblower. You're a participant in narrative. And David Grush has a great dramatic story in the New Accidental Truth movie. There's ten minutes or maybe it's seven minutes. There's seven minutes of the film where I interviewed Ross Coltart and Ralph Blumenthal, who are both the guys that brought the David Grush story to the public. And the backstory for how all that went down is fascinating. It was true spy versus spy cloak and Daggers stuff that was going on, and it was a real nailbider.
Speaker 3: I've crossed paths with.
Speaker 2: David, I've not had the chance to sit down and have a long interview with them. I tend to get turned down by some of these people because they know that I know how to ask the right questions and they don't want to sit for me. So this does happen to me. But yeah, so David's background is legit, but I think, and I've been told that he's putting out information that he's authorized to put out and it's still not being proven. But it goes back to how they tried to design what I call this new disclosure process way back starting before twenty seventeen. And I could go into that, but it would say it's a lengthy diatral.
Speaker 3: But you know this is all part of the controlled narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of get that. And you know, we hear other hosts on this great radio station and talk about this subject. People hear it, they see it on television, and mister Cuomo was talking, I think in some of his guest interviews, talking about the whole thing that in his words, not to quote him exactly, if this is true, it's probably on the biggest story in all of history, that there are other intelligences or quote, even if they're not intelligent, who knows other life forms out in the universe. And I wonder not to sound naive, not to sound naive to the audience, why can't we just hear that this is real? I mean, then again, the whole house of cards might collapse because of it. Some I've talked about changes in how we think about the world, religion, government, all that kind of stuff. Maybe I've just answered my own concerns. But Ron James jump in on this, because you know, it's incredible. I'm a person who studied astronomy my whole life, and the sky. You do this as a journalist. I'm just amazed. Maybe it's too simple from my perspective to say, well, of course, there's trillions of stars out there, many are like that of the Sun, many and may have planetary objects, and we can talk about one in a minute. But your take on this, I mean, it's the biggest news story in all of history, wouldn't you agree if that's to be told to us?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Powerful, Yeah, absolutely, it's the biggest deception that's ever faced humanity. And what's interesting, Doctor Sky is that it's not a new deception. This information has been both shared with humanity and kept from humanity since the dawn of our ability to take written records. If you look back at the Samerian texts, which are one of the first sets of written records ever in this current iteration of human civilization, they arguably tell the story of non human extraterrestrial species that come to Earth and interacted with us in a very blatant way. And if we look at all of our religious teachings, we have angels, we have demons, we have the Book of Ezekiel, things like that that actually point.
Speaker 3: To Although you could argue.
Speaker 2: About the filters we're seeing them through, but acknowledging non human intelligence is part of the human story. There's not a spiritual teaching on the planet that does not have This is a major feature.