Speaker 1: And we are live.
Speaker 2: Today is Tuesday, August twentieth, eight days away from me turning forty five. Holy crap, and I'm here today with Giuseppe Vafunculo, g man, host of Sin Asylum, The Perfect Triangle, and many other things. He's on a lot of FTJ media hosts, channels and videos often, so you'll see him all around there too. Let me just go ahead and jump into this real quick, I said Joseebi. Vanculo can be found on Rumble and ftjmedia dot com, Backslash channel, backslash Giuseppe Vafanculo.
Speaker 1: He's the host of The Perfect China.
Speaker 2: I basically said that already, let's welcome the fear of straight talker who's well versed in history, has taught me a thing or two. Is a composer, audio and visual tech and a wise acupuncturist. Why is in the sense that he understands natural medicine, and I'm sure there's more. He's a very gifted endo visual Just at bevav on Kulo. How are you today, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. In three days, I turned sixty five, so that's really something that's kind of a freak.
Speaker 1: Out happy birthday to you, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy birthday to you too. Yeah, yeah, no, that was that was a good introduction. I also was my first degrees were in journalism in Milwaukee, and I have over one thousand in the eighties. I have over a thousand published byline articles in mainstream newspapers, magazines, and specialty publications. Did that through the eighties.
Speaker 1: That's quite a quite a you know, body work. That's pretty awesome. That's yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I caught a break when I was twenty years old. I was. I used to be write about local music and you know, going to college, and that's how I used to do it back in the day before the internet. You'd have to go. And I gave up a really good paying stocker job for the biggest grocery chain in the state, and I went to basically minimum wage to become a copy kid at the Milwaukee Sentinel, which was the largest morning daily the morning. There used to be a morning paper in most cities in an afternoon paper, and so that was the Milwaukee Sentinel.
Speaker 2: And so, uh, you knew you could have wanted to be right, So that was getting you closer to your goal.
Speaker 3: Well, you had you had to do it to gain you know, clips, right, because that's everything. I guess if you're in radio. Eventually did get into radio two through the journalism, but you you have to start, you know, they know, and so they pay a minimum wage and you literally type in the weather, open the mail, you know, run errands. It's they call them copy kids back then. And so it's funny because I've had such a love of music and have been a singer songwriter for you know what forty five years or what have you longer maybe, and I used to get on with the So here we're talking about a blue collar conservative morning newspaper, right, there's hardly there's probably you know, all staff and everything. There's probably you know, one hundred and fifty two hundred people, and maybe five of them are black, right. And one of the blacks was a black dude named Lennox Samuels who was born in Jamaica but raised in England. Just a polished guy, really brilliant guy, and he was They were so proud that Lennox went to Marquette and then he came and worked for the Sentinel. So he got it whatever he wanted, you know. So he was the ace reporter and he got to write about music because he loved music too, and so then that was about a year into you know, nineteen seventy nine is actually when I started to string for them and do all that. And so nineteen eighty comes and Lennox, there's a guy who was you know, I don't know, Daniel, you may be old enough to remember, but back in the day before the internet, there were huge entertainment sections and newspapers on Friday, so everybody knew what the concerts were, what the shows were, what the plays were.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he pulled it right out, yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: There was so much advertisement for restaurants and all that, and it was a big deal. You know, it took all week to put that together. And so the guy who had been doing it for like forty years, Max Nelson, retired, and so they asked Lennox, do you want to be the editor of Let's Go because you love music? And he said, sure, I would like that, And so Lennox was no longer going to be the rock critic, right. So I had gotten the point where they liked my work enough that if he wanted a day off, I would go review a concert for him. So typically the rock critic reviews about two hundred and fifty shows a year, right, it's a lot, and so you got to find like backups if your got life gets in the way. So I was one of the backups for Lennox and I was writing about local music bands and stuff. It was pretty cool, but you know, I gave up this huge, good paying job. I was in the Union and all that, and to make the garbage money. I could barely make my rent, right because like string means freelance articles, and I got paid like twenty five or thirty five bucks an article, which you know, I was doing one or two a week and then hustle around and do and oh they pay. They paid twenty five for a concert review. So I was barely making my rent. And I, you know.
Speaker 1: I used to be what's that, you're Peter Parker?
Speaker 3: I was Peter Parker and so and so the so, so I could couldn't afford to buy albums anymore. This is even before CDs, right, CDs came out in like eighty two, eighty three, eighty four. They got big, and so the whole time, you know, they make this big announcement and everybody in the newsrooms apploud in Lennox Samuel's and he walks over and and I'm like, hey, Lenox, congratulations, man, that's really really great, and he goes, uh, you know, I I'm know I'm not going to be the rock crat anymore since I'm running the whole thing. So I've gotten one hundred and sixty eight resumes to replace me, but I didn't get yours. And I'm like, uh, well, Lennox, you're my resume. Every article I've written about local bands or any concert I reviewed, you've assigned me. So I'm only a sophomore in college. I don't have a resume. You're my resume, And so you go. And the whole time I'm trying to think, how can I convince Lennox Because one of the things when you open the mail, you know, Lennox would get these big box of albums all the time to review, right, so he'd be getting like one hundred albums a week from CBS and Arcia and all the major labels at the time, and these were all I couldn't afford him. So I was like, I got to convince Lennox let me have his record review column, because at least then I can start to get some new music. So, you know, I'm half listening to him and half thinking, how do I convince this guy to let take away from the New Rock Critic, this record review column. And so he's going, well, yeah, I looked him all over. There are some good people, but I made my choice. And he said, he goes the New Rock Critic, I don't hide my real name the new you know, Jiuseeppe in a because Joseph for Joe, And he goes the New Rock Critics Joe Canariato. And I was like, I heard it, but I didn't hear it right, And my jaw drops. I'm like what, And I'm trying to like process the most unexpected thing I would ever have heard, right, I didn't even have an inkling of what was going on. And he's like, he starts cackling and rears his head back and said, I knew this is the one time I could shut you up because you probably were the same way, right, that young guy. Bright guy have a lot to say, like to give people shit. You know all most Italians and Sicilians, dude, and so so I was the one guy who wasn't intimidated by Lennox being this this erudite black englishman, right. I used to give him shit all the time, and he loved it because you know, I wasn't you know, I've always been every way. I treat people as people, right unless you give me a reason not to. And so that's you know that the world would be a better place, and more people did that, and so so he's like, I'm like, I don't know. I went to set lon Ix just say you'll do a good job. I said, I'll do a damn good job, and I did so, so I went part time to college and started working full time. So that's, you know, a big chunk of why I have a thousand bylined articles is because I ended up doing two hundred to two hundred and fifty concert reviews a year for like four years.
Speaker 2: So you got to go to watch those, right, So you were also there for a lot of that stuff that kind of turned things around as far as the music, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. Yeah, yeah, And I got all the records and I would interview you know, basically unless it was a rare instance where the artists would be in town ahead of time. You do all the phoners, right, like I got to hang out with Tom Petty all day because he was in town early. And by then I was part of the morning team. I parlayed my They used to call me the man on the Milwaukee beat, right, and I had my own column in the Let's Go section, and I was a local celebrity. From being a nobody to a look celebrity is really weird. And even my own family treated me different. It's like, really, all I do is do these stupid, low paying articles, and you think that I'm different somehow. It was an early taste of how people are controlled by the global media, even at the local level, right, And my friends started treating me different. It was really weird, you know. And so anyway, so that was very cool, and that's how I got that. But it was so high pressure because literally, you know, I was like in the in the movies, I had my little journalist notepad. I'm taking notes. But I don't know, if you know how newspapers used to work, Like every big newspaper pretty much covers the entire state, right and the farthest up to northern Wisconsin, or in Chicago, Chicago Tribune to go all the way down to southern Illinois. By Saint Louis. The first edition that you got to get out to make it that far, you know, eight hours away is called the Bulldog edition, right, So so you had to have that done by a lo because they got it on the trucks and so it would arrive up in the farthest northern climbs of Wisconsin by like seven eight am. And so so I had to always leave the concerts by ten forty five. And I never got to write about an encore because I could, I had to make my deadline. So it's funny. They had a it was a running joke every every reviewer would always put in the tagline and the band did engage, the band did perform an OnCore, you know, because we didn't know what it was or anything. So so anyway, so that was pretty cool. But you know, that was like super high pressure because you're like trying to write and you're hearing music in the background, you're on a you're on a pay phone, you got your notes, and you're I'm literally dictating my article to someone in the copy desk and then they have to read it back to me and it's hard to hear. It was it was. It was that part of it wasn't fun. What was fun is getting to meet all these artists who are now giant, but nobody knew them. For here's the per example. Now, the first time RAM played in Milwaukee was nineteen eighty two, and everybody says they were at that concert. It was at this cool kind of repurposed theater called the Electric Ballroom, and it was they took the seats out and a lot of towns have those, you know that word it turns into a concert venue. And so I had talked to them on the phone ahead of time and we hit it off, and so they wanted me to come backstage and say loo to everybody. So I stayed for that one because I really liked that first raml I thought they were really gifted, they were really going to be something, and they were. But what's funny is there's like ten thousand people who said they were at that show and there were only sixty people there. And I don't know if you know, the lead singer, Michael Stipe is gay and he's out there trying to cruise guys at the bar. But Peter Buck, the guitarist, was really cool, and their manager Jefferson, Dave is super cool. And they gave me like their home phone numbers and stuff like that. It was really cool. I met a lot of these people just as they you know, we're on the rocket pad to launch, right, So I mean same with Duran Durant. I met them in the upstairs in the ratty uh the ratty uh back what do you call it? The green room of the electric ballroom was just decrepit, And so they were really nice guys. And uh, probably anyone you like from the seventies or eighties. I either talked to him on the phone or I met them, So it's pretty good. It was pretty wild.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, Michael Stipe I think, was talking about.
Speaker 2: Doing some kind of project with tro Cobain prior to his untimely murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's exactly right. I remember reading about that and and Stipe was really heartbroken because they it wasn't just talk, they had actually started to work on it.
Speaker 1: So but if there's anything recorded out there floating around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it would be up to the daughter or whoever owns or the mother her court.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Yeah, she's suppressed a lot of crap just because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, She's a dark entity for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. All right, so that was freaking awesome.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get into like the punk rock stuff because that was kind of just starting then too, right, but that's not conservative mainstream stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, no, I met, I met. I met the Ramones. And it turns out that my first girlfriend, her her cousin, was the bass player for the Ramones, So she and I went backstage and got to meet them all. They played the Eagles Club, which was there's Eagles clubs all over the country. It's kind of like the Moose Lodge, except back in the forties and fifties they would have that's how people meant they go to dances, like at the Eagles Club. And they had this pretty cool thing. It had a big pool and a steam room and weights and I learned the box there and and it was very cool, you know, was a place, you know, kind of it was like a working class YMCA probably is a great way to put it. So that's pretty much ballroom and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because the Elks Club here that they they were adjacent they I guess they owned the building, but the YMCA used to be part of it too. Which I thought was interesting because I didn't you know, I've I've grown up around elks lodges before.
Speaker 1: I never saw that, the bpoes and all that.
Speaker 2: But they then eventually, like two years ago, kicked the YMCA out and took the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't get renew the least that was foot.
Speaker 3: It's interesting the YMCA was such a big deal, and it's just like so many things that were really cool in the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, they're they're just really dying on the vine, you know. I mean, it's it's it's bizarre. In my lifetime, Like I said Friday, I'm going to be sixty five, you know, I remember so vividly my childhood and you know, young adulthood and that whole rock critic thing and then the various other things I did in my life. But it's funny the last twenty years, I have to really think about where were we living like five ten years ago, and what do I remember from it? And I don't remember that much, but all my long term memories are are really vivid, you know. It's it's an interesting phenomenon of getting old.
Speaker 2: I think, when did you get into natural medicine. I'm guessing it's probably quite a versed in terrain theory and understand the bullshit about the vaccines.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So at what point did you see the light? And decided light?
Speaker 3: Pretty early? And here's why my parents had a lot of dysfunctions. I grew up in a very very troubled home, right, seriously dysfunctions, And so I started getting kidney infections. Even though I was a healthy guy, playing sports and everything, I would get these these kidney infections. I'm the oldest of five. And the reason I'm telling you is the story later. And so I had this essentially become the parent at about eleven, twelve years old, right. My mother story, Yeah, it was diagnosed with MS, and she was working with an osteopath who just prescribed narcotics and all kinds of stuff to dope her up. And then my father, my father was twelve years older than my mother, and my mother came from troubled home herself. You know that stuff generationally often passes, and so she thought marrying an older guy. But I even have like a song about my father called the Ancient Child. I mean, he never grew up he was literally a party boy, good time charlie, multiple addictions, alcohol, four or five packs a day's cigarettes, a philander, a gamble hol like. He almost lost our house. It was a real picnic when I was a kid, I'll tell you. And so I had to be the parent, right, I had to carry all this responsibility from a very early age as we had my family. It's funny. I'm pretty pretty mature and and you know, I can, I can, I don't. I don't melt in a crisis. So even as a kid, I was that way. And so my Sicilian nan who is like that. So the old saying is skips a generation. It's really true. And I'm so much like my I'm named after Giuseppe. That's why I used my pseudonym for the alt media as Giuseppe. My real I was in Giuseppe, but my nan Hu changed it to Joseph. So I changed it to Joseph. And so so.
Speaker 2: People who's gonna understand what that term is? You're talking about your grandparents when you say that.
Speaker 3: Yes, in Sicilian, grandfather and grandmother are nana, grandmother's nana, grandfather's nan u n aa and n you and so so so getting back to the story of how I found Oriental medicine is I would get these kidney infections and I were getting so bad by the time I was, you know, twenty twenty one, and I'm starting to be doing all this journalism work and and you know, all of a sudden boom, I'm knocked out for a week with a kidney infection. So they put me in the hospital and and they put that that's that that die. And I found out once that die was in me that I I'm allergic to it. So it was like burning kerosene going through all my veins and io. Yeah, yeah, active die, you active die. It was horrible, man. But so so they found some kids, some scarring, but whatever was there, they were clueless, right. So I'm like, I was always into natural stuff and and and even as a kid, I would look into not I'm in an iconoclass and heretic my whole life, literally. And so I was talking to some friends and they said, you know, there's this Chinese guy who who operates down on the East Side, you know, down where in the art district, and he's he go see him, you know, he's there people. It's really amazing. So I go see him and we're having like an hour conversation and he goes, well, the reason you're having so many problems is because you're carrying all your sorrow in your kidneys, right, And so in oriental medicine and traditional medicine, there's each of the organ organ patterns, which is, you know, the meridian system, but the actual organ in five element theory represents one strong emotion, like, for example, the liver is anger, the kidneys are sorrow, the lungs are grief, the heart is joy, and so so on. I could I don't have to listen any more. You get the point. And so he said, well, here's what I want you to do. I want you to stop drinking for a half a year, and I want you to take these little pills. They are called tea pills. They look like little black beabies, and that's how Chinese formulas were met. And he goes, I really want you to to learn to meditate, and I'll show you and do some cheegong. And he showed me a you know, an eight pattern thing just to do on my own. And he said, come back in three months, and I believe you're you'll be fine, and you know, stop by when you run out of the pills, get some more. I want you to take him for three months. And so I did. I did everything he said, and I never had another kidney infection in my life. So he released that that you know, that block chi right, that I was carrying all my sorrow of the shitty childhood I had there. I just grieved, you know, because I remember my mother had me when I was twenty one, and and she was so full of joy, and and then she had my brother a year later, and it just ground her down. But I do remember those first four or five years, she especially the first two or three, and it was just me and my brother and my sister. She was just so happy and she was a great mother. And then to you know, go through all that and it just, you know, it is it leaves you with life lifelong, you know, unpleasant memories and scars and things like that. And so yeah, go ahead, No, no, I can periodize.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I was gonna say, you like, when I was listening to you tell that story, I had that feeling based on what you were saying about your mother's you know, troubled childhood herself, and then your dad and stuff like that, and then that the first thing I wrote down here was trauma induced disease manifestation.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's it exactly right. In Oriental medicine, that that's called cheese stagnation and blockage. Right. Everything in western medicine, allopathic medicine, they have, you know, healthy blood and heart beating and everything's good, right, as long as you have healthy, accidated blood. But it's really interesting in Oriental medicine, you know, which was started by Dallas monks essentially five thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they may have me after that much time, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And they they had this great saying that was I learned because my midlife career change was going to become a doctor Royal medicine. And they said that there's a great you. It's also a poetic the Zen priest, I mean, the Daoist priests were so so eloquent in their writing and learn this like week one of class. It's like in western medicine, it's all just about the healthy blood, but what moves the blood well? In order to medicine, there's this there's this cone which is blood is the mother of chi and she is the body's energy. Of course, and she is the commander of blood. And what does that mean. Well, you can't have the body's energy without healthy blood, but you can't have healthy blood without the body's energy moving the blood. And so they're inseparable, right, just like the yin yang symbol, you know that one becomes the other, YadA YadA. And in that case, you know, the simplest way to look at so much problems in the modern world is like a garden hose, right, So energetically you crimp a garden hose. Behind it it's building up and painful stagnation, and in front of it it's a dribble, right, so you know, cheat efficiency or vacuity it's called in some uh some parlances. And then behind it is shea stagnation. She you know, build up. And it's really interesting that, you know, these Western quacks with their quaxinations and these these these garbage injections, and they they never actually hear anything, Daniel, They just ameliorate the symptoms and turn you into a revenue stream for most of your life. It's it's insane, man. You know, probably in the last twenty years I've seen I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, they suppressed one thing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, and ten thousand patients. You've had ten thousand patients just.
Speaker 3: So probably yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean pressure, Well that's probably I'll say seventy five hundred because a lot of the treatments people were coming back, So probably ten thousand treatments, maybe four to five thousand patients were actually not thinking about it. And puncture, yeah, acupuncture, Chinese air bology. I got a mass. I graduated summa cum latti from one of the top five original medicine schools in the nation. And it's it's called the Midwest College Orinal Medicine, and in Chicago and uh Eastern I'm Southeastern Wisconsin campuses, but in racine. And then I took my boards, so I have a massive science in oriinal medicine and a Bachelor's of Science in Eastern Western combine nutrition and so and then of course had the pass national boards. I'm licensed in Wisconsin and Virginia to practice and so I can. I Essentially, they had a very cool thing. Like a lot of other schools, they gave you like a Masters of Arts or and the philosophy of the owners and the founders of the school was, look, you tell somebody you're gonna treat their blood, their their their toxic blood heat. They're gonna look at you like, But if you tell somebody, look, I can't treat your cancer under or I'm not I'm Western doctor, I'm an Eastern doctors. So I'm going to treat your toxic blood heat. And I think it'll be very effective. For every Eastern class I took. I had a simultaneous Western class, right, so I could have literally gone and learned how to draw a blood and become a phlebotomist or at least trained in it. And I could have gotten a Western job as a physician's associate because I had all the classes that they get at a technical school. Clearly I didn't want to do that, but the thing is is it was a very clever idea to be able to make the effective practitioner a translator between Western corporate alopathic medicine and Eastern natural medicine. So that's why I have a master's science, not a master a bachelor's or an art you know, liberal arts things, so you.
Speaker 2: Know it's a I'm also picked up on this is that it seems everyone I've talked to you that I'm really you know in touch with like doctor Peter Glidden, doctor Bonzo yourself, some great guys. Really there's a similar story that happens. So they themselves were afflicted with something, they didn't like what they were being told, or they were getting ineffective treatment. They find somebody through the grace of whatever, and it's a natural doctor of some sort, and that changes their direction in life or maybe just re enhances where they were heading anyway, in kind of like a catalyst, and they did only ever look back because they see they see the potential there. And you know, you went to an acupuncturist or you went to a Chinese medicine doctor and became an acupuncturist. I mean, it's it's it's a very similar story. And I think if only more people had that experience and didn't just you know, glaze over and gloss over when it came to ineffective treatment when they were younger, and maybe if they took that chance, they went for something else, had someone else tell them about something that maybe they didn't were aware of that they would be changed people too, and they would be you know of the new doctrine, which is hey, natural medicine root cause of things pathways, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's really an interesting and this ties to your brilliant book, Daniel. And I was thinking about this the other day that you know, one of the few people that I respect. You know, there's a lot of quacks who go and think they know ancient history, but you did, you know serious, you know, academic research into this stuff in your book is just so good. And what you One of the things that I take away from your book is that there's been a long you know, since the resurgence of humanity after the Antediluvian flood, of trying to train people from birth to have these false gods, right, these cults and what we have now the I mean, what you cover just how dark this child sacrifice goes back so far, but we also have that's laying the groundwork for modern people to have this blind faith and the cult of the magic pill and the cult of the magic jab, and the cult of of you know, celebrity and all. Don't you think that ties together? Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you know the more, I mean that might even be an aspect that I bring up more clearly in the next round of book. You know, I'm probably gonna start wondering after my birthday.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's it's definitely there.
Speaker 2: Like the pharmacia aspect of it, it's that sorcerer thing. It's the advisor, the people who put themselves above everybody else, chosen people, you know, the trees craft who think that there are at least exsume.
Speaker 1: The role of knowledge of everything.
Speaker 2: And once you start acting like that, people act accordingly to that, which is odd in and of itself. But usually there's a religious aspect quote unquote religious apple expect to that that puts them on that higher plane because they've already told you that they're you're intermediary between the divine, like as if you needs something like that. So everything else that they give you right, everything else that they give you after that, you better listen to. So if it's medicine, if it's if they're if they're experimenting on you with pharmakia and freaking sneak venoms and all those other crap in the past.
Speaker 1: You just take it. You just do it.
Speaker 2: You you joined the cult, you know, and statism is part of that too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then uh, you know, I couldn't help, but think about when you're when you're talking about the pathways and the and the kidneys and stuff like that. I mean, I'm just gonna show his book real quick, because yeah, I know you you're aware of this.
Speaker 1: I brought it up to you in the past.
Speaker 2: But I mean doctor Manzo here, I mean, that's that's what the touch therapy, you know what I mean. He's breaking bridging the circuitry basically like the circuit jumping if you've got to if you've got something going on your left hands the negative or has positive and it's very in tune with the same acupunctured like philosophy that you have. And you know you're doing the touch points and it's rerunning the pathway so they can strengthen it once once the information, like he says, it's like an information chain, information network in your body. Once the information gets to where it needs to go, the plathways will be unblocked over over time with the treatment.
Speaker 3: Without a doubt and an interesting adjunct to doctor. The doctor's work is any good acupuncturist. You know, when you're at first you start like you have to get like fifteen hundred clinic hours, right, so you work in these free clinics and in Chicago and racine and people without insurance and homeless come and you're treating all this horrible stuff. I treated everything, cancer aids, you name it.
Speaker 1: You treating the person, not the disease, because the parts right.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely right, Treating the helping strengthen the body's energy to fight it, right exactly. And so but what's interesting is at first you're like, oh, you memorize, you know, the the six hundred points that you're gonna get tested on, and you intellectually, you know, plot off these strategies and it's like this will work. But once you get in your own practice and you start to get good, you can actually you learn, if you're good, to feel the body, the patient's energy, and you can literally like I would like formulate intellectually my treatment plan, and I'm starting to put some needles in, and all of a sudden, I can feel, Holy Kyle, there's like no gie here. So I got to put a needle here. I gotta and and I had actually got to the point where I don't even need needles. I can just do it with my hands, like yeah, yep. And so so the needles are great because you know, when if you have a I started out, I had a pretty busy practice for the first couple of years. I I rented an abandoned doctor's office, and I had three treatment spaces. So what's cool is, you know, you get in one or two people and then you go on and do your intake for the third and come back take needles out and all that. So so but if you but but yeah, when you do it enough, you start to feel the energy and you can really tell where they're blocked, where they're deficient, where me by like becoming. You know, if the patient, you know the thing about energy, I haven't read that book, but the patient has to be willing to allow you to to heal their field or enter their field. Right if you try to do it without their permission, you know, that's that's.
Speaker 1: None of itself.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they'll don't resist it for sure, But that's because the body is an intelligent thing.
Speaker 1: It may not make enough choices all the time.
Speaker 2: But if you, you know, just go with the nutrition thing, you know, you build it up so it has the raw materials. That's another problem why this sometimes the treatments won't work is because even if you get the workers to the job site, they need material you know what I mean, you know, you can't it's not enough to just get the information there. Yeah, they have to have materials to fix the problem. Yeah, that's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then it is you're right, absolutely the a willful person who because the mind is a powerful thing, right, we're talking about a spiritual body here.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the aspect of like.
Speaker 2: An intelligent design, and it comes through, I mean even just the sense that you can feel like when there's a blockage. Let's say there's a build up, can you is there like like a disturbance in one spot and then death, you know, like just just nothing on the other side of that wall, Like how do you how do you get?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the blockage feels like like a dissonant like not heat, but a dissonant intensity. And then when you come across vacuity or where there's like no energy, it just feels like nothing right, like barren. And I mean it's those are weird words to use, but it's not like you know, I mean it's one thing to take the patient pulse and you know eight pattern theory is like heat cold, uh, you know, excess deficiency, too much, too much fluid, not enough fluid blah blah blah. But it's weird when you get to be when you do it for a while, you get a little bit more subtle and sophisticated and you start to feel these things. Yeah, it's absolutely you can absolutely tell the difference. You know, there's like it's like it's not a it's not a buzz, but it's like it's just a dissonance, right, It's it's it should be flowing. Everything should be flowing in the human body. And when it's not, the build up, it's like it wants to flow and and and it's yeah. And then when there's nothing there, like I treated a stage four cancer patient. She was a younger sister of a dear friend of mine and and she just wanted to It was so sad the western giving up on her, and she just wanted to see her sons one more time, go to the lake house and all that. And so they thought she was gonna die within a day or two. And they called me and I said, I'll do what I can. I don't know what I can do. I'll do my best. And she responded so well to the treatments that starting to move the end energy that I kept her alive an extra year, so they thought she's going to die in a year. I'm in a day or two three, and and she she it was amazing, man, she'd be I come in, I'd go treat her at her house because she was so you know, she was literally at death store and you'd see her and she was all gray, gaunt, and death warmed over. And then you put in you know, you can't use a lot of needles for a person who's that that close to death, but you can put in a couple of key ones. And the ear is very subtle, you know, aurricular therapy in the ear. So I would do like ten ten ear points and then maybe six to eight body points and then just I'd sit there with her and I'd augment the treatment with you know, my own energy techniques. And it was amazing because she wouldn't eat for like three four days, but after treatment, she she'd get it regain a pinkish color, and she'd have an appetite and she could get out of bed and walk. And the family was just stunned. And and I mean I kept saying, look, this is that you know, there's not a lot to work with. But at least we'll do. We'll keep going until until we can anymore. And it is gonna you know, I'm not gonna heal her. This is too far gone. But yeah, she got to go and spend time with her sons at the lake house, and she got almost I think it was eleven months before. You know, it was funny because after about like nine months or so that she just wasn't responding. There was nothing to move anymore, you know, she was literally and then just the force of will kept her going. And then they put her in the hospital. The husband was kind of the husband was kind of a dick and Western guy, and he thought everything I was doing, he acknowledged I did it because they they had told him just take her home and or put her in a hospice. And the brother and the father said, let Joe give it a shot. Why not. What do you got to lose? And he was he was grateful, but he was skeptical even after everything I did. That's that's the most frustrating thing, Daniel, is when you the people with their own eyes see a minor miracle that was liter early in mind and miracle, but then at the end they want to put her in a hospital, right.
Speaker 2: It don't attribute it to you because they're so far indoctrinated by a kid of conditioning. If anything, it's because of the other stuff that was going on. It was a fluke, and it's every other thing besides you know what you're looking at, right, It's like the healing hand of God comes down and you're like, well, that was because of the doctor, you know. It's like, well, no, it's not. It's because of that person's wilfulness.
Speaker 1: Your energy.
Speaker 2: You're providing your energy to her and you're jump starting her her wagon, you know.
Speaker 1: And then it's that's literally.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, Yeah, it's funny people, you know. But the plus side of it, Daniel, is that when I started twenty years ago, went to school, you know, I was all excited and proselytizing and all that, and there were so few people who knew what acupuncture was, and now just about everybody knows. There's you know, organic and natural supplement industry is a multi billion dollar industry, although the scum, corporate scum have changed the laws so a lot of things that you think are organic are no longer organic. So you really got to source your stuff really intensively.
Speaker 2: Say pesticide free on things, and then they changed the verb right, it's more legallyze bullshit where it's like, what the hell does organic even mean? If it comes out of the earth, it's it's organic, What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 3: It's true? But yeah, so it's been it's been a h it's been a really interesting you know. I pretty much am pretty much retired now because you know, I was more than willing to share a lot of energy a lot of people. It really drained me though after a while.
Speaker 2: You know, like Edgar's Jacy, right, they just used him until he freaking was or dried up exactly.
Speaker 3: And then I was like with the whole COVID thing. You know, Dave Ghari, our dear friend, he died twice from that bio weapon. There was a bio weapon out there. And some I had patients who literally I had a patient who called me. They were watching it was what twenty twenty or twenty twenty one. They're watching the NFC Championship football game, and all of a sudden, he can't taste his beer and he can't smell, right. It hit like that. It's like one minute he's drinking a beer and eating and the next minute, no taste, no smell. And I had that like ten different times, ten different patients. So there was something going on. It wasn't like some people say, oh, nothing, there was something.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's what people take that too far.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's not it's nothing. It's that it's not what they're saying it is. And that's exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: You know, I learned that millimeter waves when they when they fire up that stuff, that can spontaneously cause the gases in the air to create and oh double bonded, which is silent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so if that's being activated somewhere around your home, you know, or they want to localize it and call that an outbreak, that's they don't even need to do anything other than that. But I mean it could your food, could be your water, could it be the beer, could have been the air, something inside of any of that stuff that they're poisoning already, and then you equate it to whatever they tell you on TV it is, Oh, it's a virus. Now, let's go ahead show me the isolated virus for once, please.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's a great point. I mean, even as as probably many of your savvy listeners and viewers know that. Even Pasteur, at the end of his life said, Boshamp's right, you know, there's the drain theory, is right, it's not it's not germ theory, but but germ theory for the the powers that should not be. It is a real, real boon, right again, the cult of the magic pill, the cult of the magic jab. Uh. So many of these uh pseudo religions and are are based on fear. So much of it is fear uh, fear indoctrination. And is there anything more horrible than this invisible virus that nobody knows but I got it in me. Oh please, doc, there give me more poison to kill it. It's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know there's also the other thing too, like a vcubation or activation.
Speaker 1: So who's it?
Speaker 2: This thing kind of happens in our country, ray maybe two months after what they call ineptly called the cold or the flu season, right, right, so what do mo And it attacked a lot of older people, which you could say is because they're weaker already, but compulsory they do have to have their flu shots to stay at convalescent, so convless of homes.
Speaker 1: They have to have this part of their contract.
Speaker 2: So if it was something from a flu shot that caused them to get ill and it just took some time or it was activated, then the DA and then you go out and get the next shot that puts you to death, or or you go to a hospital because you're you're broken down and they take you out with the with the treatment.
Speaker 1: They're the protocol without a doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm probably saying I'm not taking a ab in fifty fifty four years. I think the last time I got it, No. Fifty three was at Saint Catherine's the seventh grade. They they lined us up in the cafeteria and my parents went along with it, uh to get that that gun that shatchi in the arm. I think it was polio. I don't even remember it so long ago, but that was the last time. I. You know, over the.
Speaker 1: Years, strong leaves some times on market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely have the mark yep and so literally the mark of the beast, right, And so the what's interesting is is over the years, you know, played a lot of sports, you know Midwest uh active life, you know, would go and you have to get stitches, and every time they want a tennis shot. No, I don't think I need one. I just intuitively knew I don't want to be jabbed with anything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'd been into into looking into alternative things very early in my life and and it's just you know, I I always have just intuitively known that you give the body what it needs, you'll live a healthy life. And it's true and especially vital now as you I'm sure you tell your your listeners and viewers at this point, you cannot trust the corporate food supply. You have to find local farmers. You have to find local egg growers or well not growers, local hens and eggs, and get to know these people probably everywhere within an hour. Unless you live really rurally, you can find farms that have their own local stands and stores, and that's where you want to go get your food in the summer and in the in the in the winter. There's growing networks. It's very cool. Like we talked earlier, Daniel of Azir standard, and there's other competitors to as their standard. There's one we found out a Michigan and it's fantastic. You know, once a month, you know, as are He saved his dad in his life by going to all all truly organic food and then he made it into a business to help people. And it's still think yeah, it is yeah. And and so you go and the truck drivers come and everybody lines up at the at the tractor trailer and we all unload, and then they have little signs on the ground and you pack up people's orders and then you take your order and leave. It's very very cool kind of community building experience. People are cool. That's what you have to do, you know. I mean, you can't even trust the box stores anymore when when it says organic or and a gmo free and all that, because they're just such liars.
Speaker 2: And what has a peel on it? And what doesn't from fucking the you.
Speaker 3: Know right right, yeah, Oh that's the saddest thing with brags, right missus brags that you know that that they they used to make, uh and they still make it, but it's garbage now that apple cider vinegar with honey and cayenne, and that that is a great tonic to take in the morning. Right. And so when I found out that they sold out and that to a vulture capitalist firm with money from Katie Perry, who's like a Jesus Satanic little goof and and so so we my wife and I were like, well, let's just make our own. So we've I found this really cool source for really organic apple cider or vinegar in Colorado and they free ship you six packs of the bottles. I think it's named Springmen or something, but uh. And then so we we order from them now. And then we we we have a local fella, retired NASA scientist who's now a bekeeper and he sells honey, and his honey is awesome. And you know, we just buy, you know, an organic cayenne, and we made our own for the first time a month or two ago, and we we overdid the cayenne. It's too high, but it's it tastes so real, you know, And and you can taste the apple cider and that's what heals you, not the garbage processed phony brags now that they lie that it's not appealing. Then there's a peeling there and the difference in color now between what we make with the real aprecider, vinegar and brags, it's stunning. The taste. So whenever you can, you got to go and find real sources because that is the fuel for your body's engine. And if you don't give clean fuel, it's just like having a rate, you know, like a Corvette or some some real powerful car. If you don't give it premium gas, it's gonna sputter and quack and blow black smoke. And that's the exact metaphor. If you eat garbage, that's what you're doing in your body. You're choking up and gunking your engine. And some mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I got a lot of thoughts on what you just said.
Speaker 2: So like an idea of co op where if you know, you get a group, this is how you start building back that community that we should.
Speaker 3: Have had absolutely right on.
Speaker 2: You know, you get together and you do this so that you guys can you know, you could order more from the locals all at once, and that way everybody's fed and it's a cheaper rate when everybody you know pitches in together.
Speaker 1: That's you know.
Speaker 2: And I when when you were talking about this, like I even just recently found out that raw doesn't even mean raw hundred And then if you're watching if you look at the internet and you see like one hundred percent cotton, that might be the title of something. You read down further and it'll say fifty percent polyester.
Speaker 1: How how the hell does that fit?
Speaker 2: Percent cot As long as they disclose it somewhere and you you're clicking because.
Speaker 1: It says one hundred percent, they can wipe.
Speaker 2: They can wipe your hands of it because they did tell you somewhere, you know, And it's everything is a lie, and like raw honey isn't bath. They still heat it most of the time, and it just goes on and on from there, like these these things are lies. Plus there's no there's no uh counting for.
Speaker 1: Or saying that.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean that it wasn't sprayed or particles didn't fall from some other type of spray onto the food to contaminate it. If it's not quite you know, categorized as such, you know, particle, then they don't have to tell you about it anyway. So it's it's all it's all word games and uh like, uh, I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Mark Zuckerberg hadn't like some kind of he funded some sort of thing where I don't know if you could have heard about the zombie deer thing or seeing anything walking around and falling over the place they started vaccinating them, so they're trying to out the food supply that people can't be independent, so that you have to go to be a trucitarian, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what really angers me to the point of I'm not gonna fed post but I if they start trying to spray that they they give us that without our permission, or I'm gonna fed post fed post post for real and in real life, not tell tell what's going to happen. I'm gonna make it happen, because that is so satanically evil. I don't want to be part of your your your your poisonous cult, and I don't want you have no right, No, there's no law that states that you have the right to lie and make up your quackery. And suddenly I have everybody half de mandated that this is such nonsense, Daniel. There's no body of real law that supports that. So you just gotta if it comes to that, you got to take matters into your own hands. That's the only way, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, and this it's the ignorance that they play on, right, So it's only and they can tell you anything, but if you don't look it up. And also, I mean, here's the other problem. The justice system isn't is a facade. The constitution is a facade. And go ahead and try to try to claim those rights everyone, and see how that works out for you. It's all there, It's a poster on the wall, and that's all it is until people enforce it us the point, you know, it's just a it's just an illusion on the wall until until people's energy does something to make sure that it's it's u followed. So you know that being said, you're right. You know, a mandate doesn't a mandate. A mandate doesn't mean law anyway. But you know this now they call it impos because monkey pox is too long for stupid people.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell of problem, but.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think they're rebranding it to empocs because a monkey pox, everybody knows it's homosexuals blasting each other far back in the rear end. And that's how you spread the parasites and you spread whatever it is they're giving each other. Because as we as you and every doctor knows the the the the digestive system is a sealed system. If you're healthy, it starts at your tongue with the esophagus and it's one long sealed tube. You know, your stomach, you're small, you're large intestine, and then it comes out. It's a one way system that you should not be inserting anything in your rear end. I mean, it's just not you know, granted, they do colonoscopies, which actually are worthless procedure anyway, but uh, really, homosexuals in these Devians who who I'm granted, there's a lot of nerve endings by the rear in and it feels good to some people, but I mean, the damage you do to yourself is catastrophic, so as is uh as is witnessed by that many maladies of homosexuals.
Speaker 2: So that's another that's another theme that's been going on for with a certain group of Chosen people for a very long time too. They've always incorporated that aspect into their sorcery, into their true pharma, into the everything, everything that they do, the priestcraft, it's always about that type of ritual and it's even in UH I mean directly in not actually a filemma, but also in the ot o, which you know, their eleventh degree is the degree of uh.
Speaker 1: You know, sodomy butt rape.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, yep. There's these humiliation rituals in all those cults and they they they they they make you. You know, there's no not one advanced, uh installed leader who hasn't gone through that. I guarantee you that they've all been sodomized to get to the level they're at.
Speaker 2: You know, And I don't know if you've ever heard of this, This is terrible. I don't really want to visualize this in my head, but there's this thing called pandas where they do when it's done to a child, it makes their eyes blackout.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know there's another what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Effect of that is that lazy eye thing. And that's why I always say Jeff Bezos has had the the sodomy on him, because he's got that lad that that straight that straight eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I mean as your book begins to delve into the darkness and the stealing of the child's life and their energy and then the uh you know, it's it's stunning to me. And I've been saying this on a lot of shows lately that really you know, the old joke like the The Office Comedies and all that where they the corporate culture, of the white collar culture, and they're like, let's whiteboard this, right. Well, if you take a whiteboard and you use that erasable marketing, draw a line down the middle, and you put on one side eternal good, divine good versus the other side is eternal profane soul is evil. Right, Everything that goes under evil is what we're witnessing make a play for dominance in the first world right now? Right, the the synagogue of Satan, the trannies, the homosexuals, lesbians, the woke, self loathing, self mutilating psychopaths, they are all under the sway of this narcissistic evil. Right. It's funny that you know, one of the great things that I always I think people miss the point of is that the seven deadly sins are the devil's marching orders, right, And what does social media, what does academia, what does this whole MEMI me disgusting culture, It just it just promulgates the seven deadly sins? So that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's the shell of selfishness. Looking what's in it for me? In the absolute abject cowardice of people, Yes, it's keeping us in this spot. It's like the tank is coming, it's rolling slow, hell and minuses will be a freaking steamroller, but no one's getting out the way.
Speaker 3: That is so true, man, that's a great metaphor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's like, I don't know if you remember which one was it, It was Austin Powers with that guy is like, no, and I think that the steamroller is like a million miles a well He's.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, slow, yeah, yeah, it's it would be funny if it if it didn't have a real life, you know, aspect to it.
Speaker 1: That's goddamn killing everybody right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And and you know, even even now, there's some really good podcasters and citizen journalists documenting all these people who are literally getting turbo cancers, these young people who should never be getting this, And it's all from the JAB, it's all from the nonsense that the the the heinous, illegal, immoral experiment on humanity trying to introduce this bizarre you know, people don't even look at what's in there, right, They talk about eternal cell lines. That's cancer. They're injecting with cancer, which is they're injecting with luminum. They're injecting you with with thimerosol, which is mercury. They're injecting you.
Speaker 1: With the alchemy experiment.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I didn't mean to cut you off, man, I'm sorry, but yeah, you're you're particles that we don't even I don't even know how he how do you make something that small with moving parts that's not human?
Speaker 1: The hell does that?
Speaker 3: Especially? You know, my dear friend, doctor d Mikowitz used to work in that tech when she's working on her her PhD. And literally what they do is they have like little micro breweries and they they cook up this stuff and they put it on a petri dish and they do it, you know, a thousand times a day, and then they wait and see what's really weird and toxic. And when they come up with something they see, try to replicate it and it's all guessory, right, So how do they how do they know all this nanotechnology even works? How do they how do they have any any idea like even this crisp er bullshit? Right, they always talk about we're gene editing, regene ending, namely one thing that has been positive that in some way has healed any human with the so called gene therapy. It's it's all it's all marketing, it's all bullshit, it's all pseudoscience.
Speaker 2: Like everything else. Yeah, and that's that's a really good point. But uh, I didn't know Genie like Ivis and you had a that's that's cool. I've actually met her once, set over at the Reawakened tour.
Speaker 3: Oh here, I'll tell you how matter. So so in uh twenty fourteen, uh, my wife got an opportunity to come out here and work in the tech field for you know, the so called in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Now, pardon me, are you in Virginia?
Speaker 3: Now? Yes, yes, I live in rural Stafford County. Nice. But at the time we were renting, we were moving to rent in northern Virginia, Fairfax County. And man, what a densely packed a bunch of a bunch of smarmy, arrogant the oltish communists. It's it's the most disgusting county. They're they're they're they're all woke and it's, oh my god, it's horrible. But anyway, so here's here's the deal. So we're we're we're we moved ourselves because we're all short of money, like so many of us. So I drove the twenty six foot truck and we we you know, we're coming out here, and I don't sleep well because of my past and I never sleep in hotels. So I'm like, dozen off, and we stopped and and and it is we're driving out and so the whole time, I'm listening to podcasts and I and and I'm, you know, sleep deprived. And we finally pull up to the house that we're renting in Vienna, and I and I'm like, oh my god, I can't believe I made it, because I was like, I was like loopy, you know, I had to cover one eye at the last couple of hours to even drive and all that. And so, uh, I get, I hop out of the truck and and this woman's walking up to me with a big smile, and I so I pull out one of my earbuds and she goes, welcome to the neighborhood. My name's Julie. My husband's Mike. And and the first thing I say to her, because I've just been listening to the uh you know, uh like a four hour podcast just railing against vaccination, and I said, don't ever get a fucking injection. Don't ever get a vaccine, don't And she just got this huge smile on her face and and she you got to meet my twin sister. And I'm like, yeah, who's your twin sister, Judy Mike Evins And I'm like, really, I know what like if it is? And so so we got to be Judy's twin is named Julie. So we got to be great friends with Julie and her husband, Mike, and and it was awesome. And so Judy showed up to visit like three months later, and Julie, Judy's are coming over. Just come for a half hour. And and so this was twenty fourteen before she broke publicly, and so I'm coming for half hour. I ended up sitting there for four and a half hours, just riveted listening to her telling me her full story and what was really going on.
Speaker 2: Did you get a little while over over you know, you know, resisting to do with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah she did. Yeah. Yeah. They tried to kill her three times she was in jail, but she was divinely protected somehow, something she was meant to be doing what she's doing. But it was so cool, and she's such a cool woman. She's fiery, you know, she's so angry at what's being done with this poisoning. It's literal poisoning, as we all know. And so that's how so we got to be a really good friend. She is my when I finally came back to the media, when when this COVID scamdemic and this mass poisoning, I felt like I couldn't. I really got burned out on the media in the eighties, as you can well imagine from doing all that. And even then, I thought a lot of those writers were arrogant and really didn't you know, thought they thought more of themselves than I did. And so but and it's a hundred times and a thousand times worse now, But anyway, it was vital. And so she was my first guest on my show, first show back five years ago or so, and she's been on. She's my most frequent guest, and she she's she's a real warrior, and I really like her a lot. And so that's how I got to be friends with doctor Judy Michowitz.
Speaker 2: So, you know, and I I sense that there was real people walking amongst the crowd of absolute freaking liars and Deceivers. When I was there at three Wick and I went there as media, I got, I got, you know, thankfully, at that time, doctor artists and I were still in good, in good favor with each other, and his uh, his PR person set it up so that I could just go there. And but I mean it's a Christian Zionist Trump and doctrination camp, that's what guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an interesting guy. He's he's really slick. I had him on my show once and he is really really he's polished, he gets it all. But there's just something that.
Speaker 1: A lot of things that make you feel like he's on the level. But then what do you.
Speaker 2: Do after that when you see the type of people he brings on and the and the things that they say. He had Roseanne bar there, who did more to destroy family with their stupid show than anybody else I've known, right, you know.
Speaker 3: Falling out with the artists, what happened or are not.
Speaker 1: A big deal.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, I saw some things that happened with the Ages tour that I wasn't really fond of, and then it just kind of went from there. It was just you know, there it's more commercial than I than I would care to be involved in.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Sincerity or genuine you know, I think it's I think it's more more. I think it's more about the But I don't know, I don't know. I'm not I'm not making it because I know that will flare up. A bunch of people will probably started watching the show because of him and be pissed off at me.
Speaker 1: But hey, it's not to say that there won't ever be like another meeting.
Speaker 2: It's just that for now, it's just, you know, I'm keeping my distance because it's not so much him, but it's the people that he is around. Yeah, yeah, it's really not him at all. But it's unfortunately when you when you see you know, it's like your friends tell a lot about you type of deal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in his case, you know, he he's a brilliant guy and he's ascending to certain levels, and it's inevitable that you end up with people like that around you. Yeah, they make it easier for your life, but in the end, they extract the price that maybe you don't want to pay. So hopefully he doesn't learn that list.
Speaker 2: And maybe he's just that, you know, confident that he will, you know, walk among the lions and get bit and uh looking on something that you know, I'll figure it out and makes it'll make sense later.
Speaker 3: You know. Good point.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, nobody's keeps that open to what else was I gonna say?
Speaker 3: I have it?
Speaker 1: I have a clip?
Speaker 2: And so anyway, the whole, the whole, the whole time I was there, I was very disappointed and like like freaking stup Peter showed up, you know, he had all kinds of and.
Speaker 3: Just let me ask you a second, what do you make of him coming out of nowhere? He literally claims to be a wigger wrapper and a bottle, and then all of a sudden, he's this guy who's just rocketed to hundreds of thousands of loyal fans, and he's got these production values that are off the.
Speaker 1: Chain, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Apparently he made his bones from the George Void's ship, which was also a bunch of crap, right I think he was, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: When did that? Where did that happen? That happened to Milwaukee, didn't it?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, that was up in Minneapolis, Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so that's that's where he that's where he was found, I guess, and uh yeah, but I mean he was doing some kind of you know, do nothing but agrian provocatur all the way, like he why was somebody who was that terrible of a rapper making music videos? So there's at least two of them out there, and then there's one he did a jays he did a jay Z. There was like three pretty pill in it, some girl in him and Jayz is called as.
Speaker 3: If he did a video with jay Z. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: They have it with like still frame stuff on YouTube. I don't think they actually made a video out of it. But there was a complete compilation song called and it's the worst rapping you could ever imagine.
Speaker 3: It's but.
Speaker 2: When you go into the h when you go into the like the two videos that he did do, it's loaded with a bunch of symbolism. He's driving a cab like taxi driver in the beginning, and there's a triangle on it. It's upside down triangle. There's all this ship that you see, checker cab, checkered floors, you know, the missionic lodge, and and then you have and then you have just the idea of like the person that like the the neuro character right like in Taxi Driver that's also playing and as part of an aspect. But then you see his band and it's a bunch of black dudes that look like they're freaking, you know, secret service bouncer type people, and like they don't look like agents at all. The only thing they're missing is a fucking ear piece. And they're like, you know, I mean, they're probably they're probably good musicians, but it's like, what the hell is this? Are they trying to sell his three cred by having just all black people in his band? It's like, come on, man, this is this is sun contrived?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Interesting. So he's he's been been been uh what's the right word. He's been kind of like a controlled entity for a long time.
Speaker 2: And then I had no idea how a bounty hundred comes after people it you know that bad asked.
Speaker 3: To be a bounty hunter. Man, you're going after some real violent people who maybe predictable, yeah maybe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, but I mean also it's if you know that they're destroying the constitution and that these aren't real crimes, you're an asshole for the system. If you're a bounding hu suresolute. You know, you don't know if what's what's really guilty. You're just going after the you're chasing the money, you know, and and glory, I guess because you feel like a tough guy when you do that.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like a b with on steroids.
Speaker 3: Yea, right, right again, the Seven Deadly Sins, right, same thing again. Yeah, it's just bad choices by people who should be championing, you know, the good, the eternal good, and they don't. It's sad, all right.
Speaker 2: So I want to I want to kind of let's do a little quick segue here. Let me bring up this video transition. Here is what I guess I wanted to say. I don't have to do it in a certain way though, because it's a it's a tab on the bottom right than on the top, so I can't.
Speaker 3: Do the direct share. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and put that on there. That all right? That guts is good? So you tell me you can see that, right.
Speaker 3: Yep, A young lady talking and.
Speaker 1: Let me let me get clicked and some of you are getting it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can play whenever you want, which is the audio It was there for a second. Yeah, let's shack again. Why is it going dead?
Speaker 3: It looks like the audio is on zero. Maybe you gotta push it.
Speaker 1: Oh did I drag it down?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was trying to bring this thing back.
Speaker 5: The photo they were born.
Speaker 1: Let me start again. There you go.
Speaker 5: You see that that is a precision to strike. That is what the occupation is heating up when they're trying to target one area, one apartment. That is a multi story building and they only took out one apartment. Do you want to know who they were targeting? This is who they were targeting. These babies were four days old. This is a photo of them right after they were born. You see beautiful, tiny newborn. Yeah, they were targeting them, their mom and their grandmother.
Speaker 1: The father had.
Speaker 5: Left to go get their birth certificates. He wasn't there. Do you know what they have to do to carry out a strike like that. They use a very specific kind of jade am missile that's got a very low yield, and it requires that they point a laser at their target, which means that they have to have reconnaissance. They use infrared to see into the building they've shown us before. They can see who is in there, and they can determine whether they are male or female, or adult or child. They determine it based off of body heat and shape. There were four people in that apartment. Two of them were four days old. One of them was their mom and the other was their grandmother. They knew that he wasn't there. They specifically targeted to newborn babies, their mother and their grandmother. Why doctor jumn Arva. She had been posting to her personal Facebook page about the snipers targeting children directly in the head and chest, which she was personally witnessed to. They killed a woman and her children and her mother to keep her silent. They had just gotten the birth certificates for a certain azel and this is what the father saw when he got home. He didn't find out that they were all gone until he got to the hospital. He was still holding their birth certificates with full knowledge and full intent. They targeted to newborn babies, and the White House is waiting for them to investigate themselves.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty powerful.
Speaker 3: Before Yeah, Daniel, you know again that whiteboard unspeakable evil. Well, you know you can name, you can say a ton of different names. The Zionists, you know, it's the Jews man it is the Jews. And there's a saying right in this sick Satanic religion that if you attack one Jew, then you attack all Jews, right, And so the brilliant guy named Veritas in the chat room made this point about two months ago. Well, then therefore the inverse is true. If one Jews doing that, all Jews should be held accountable. And that's how I feel. I mean, the idea that they are mass murdering the real Semites, you know, these crazy child rapists and child tortures and child murders are They claim that if you go against their sick Satanic machinations, you're an anti Semite, right, Well, what does that mean. I'm pro Semite actually, because I think the native Palestinians who have lived there for centuries have the right to be there, and these cycle paths, these inbred cycle paths, have no right to be there. And so so the level of control and psyops and outther unspeakable violence that these sub humans use is just just it's off the chain, Daniel.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and maybe we can talk about these two aspects that are unfortunately looming over the heads of this thing that's happening right now. I just watched a video from James I'm sorry kenn o'keef where he was doing a Palestinian Children's relief fund event in Anaheim some years back. And I mean, the same exact thing is still happening right now. And I mean there's two things that are at play right now. And Iran was the issue back then too, Like that's who they want to They want to kick off with Iran and they want to kick off the war right if and he was he was indicating that like even if they just hit the nuclear power plant in Irian or one of them, that could be an extinction level event just like and he also said, like I've been saying for the longest time, just because they stopped talking about Fukushima doesn't mean it's not still poisoning the world exactly, you know. And that's that's just one example. It's a giant dirty bomb that's continuously self fed. They put all the freakin' rods right there, so it's and who was protecting at the mesade?
Speaker 1: You know it was good blackmail.
Speaker 2: So you have the Hannibal directive, which I think is probably what we are seeing on October seventh, because you know, there is footage out there of helicopters firing on civilians, killing their own to further their ambitions. So the bigger the crime, the bigger the cry out, the bigger the victimhood, the more they can retaliate and get garner support from the rest of the world. The Hannibal directive that means you can take out your own if it serves your purpose. Now there's that going on. But there's also the Samson option, and are you familiar with that?
Speaker 3: Well, the Sampson option was reported many decades ago by Seymour Harsh, the Jewish journalist, famous Pulitzer Prize winner for The New York Times. And he claims that and again it's a claim. He claims that they have nuclear weapons or nuclear some type of bomb in all these embassies of all the major cities of the world. So if the jew feels overly threatened, they can detonate this and they're not going alone.
Speaker 2: Essentially, So yeah, so there's I guess that aspect that they're already there, and that's possible given that we know who runs security in all these places too, is usually incredible, right, But also if this thing with Iran happens, if they actually get them. If they keep nudging and keep on killing people and bombing people, and all these countries, Jordan's you know, Turkey is them, all these places. You know, you go go back into the Rand and kill them. They assassinated somebody there recently.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Then if they finally decide that they've had enough and they do anything too, they can launch everywhere and take everybody.
Speaker 1: And that is their objective in the first place.
Speaker 2: And who's the I mean, if we if we want to venture into this idea that there's been this underground for a long time and it's been there for you know, maybe since the past cataclysm, and that's you know, they've already had these things.
Speaker 1: They might be building more.
Speaker 2: You might hear you know, the boring tunnel drillers and stuff like that, and kind of like what they made the Gothard Tunnel with. If you if you put all that into into play, then they could wipe out the surface of the planet and still survive. And that's a potential that could be happening right now because they do want to reset, right and then people crawl back on the ground.
Speaker 1: This is what bothers me.
Speaker 2: There's ancient cultures, Native mayor cultures, Navajo hope and stuff like that. They talk about their ancestors coming from out of the ground.
Speaker 3: That's right, I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's not like it hasn't happened before potentially, So is this happening again?
Speaker 1: Is this the reset?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean they talk about it, they tell you about this, But is this power? Is this an aspect of it?
Speaker 3: That's interesting? You know. I'm up to minds. I think that the one mind is they are in bred psychopaths, and they have enough belief in their their worship of Baal or Moloch or whatever it is they're worshiping today, and they may think that that's the way to go. But I also am ponder often the idea of the Massads model, which is by deception we wage war. And to me, a lot of Jews are cowards, and so I don't think they want to die. So I think they just like to run these these mind control siops. They've been studying mind control for how many centuries?
Speaker 2: And this is where I go to a different direction though, because I think that just like the with the Hannibal option, and it won't be up to them.
Speaker 1: They might not even know, this.
Speaker 2: Could be like a Rothschild level thing where it's all remote. You know, those people won't even know, they won't get a warning that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, if it's at that level, Yeah, you're right, A good point, yep.
Speaker 2: So they're already down in their bunkers, they're already hiding, you know, they already have you know, in twenty fourteen, I think it was there was all this video of like these trucks going into these giant tunnels bringing supplies. You could move troops underground and people in America wouldn't even see it happening on the surface. You could have all these you know, flash attacks with anybody dressed up like anything, and you could claim it's the Muslims so that it garners support for a war over here. You have all these migrants coming over here, like I think there's going to be multiple just like always, it's never just one thing that they that run with.
Speaker 1: It's always a multi punk attack.
Speaker 2: And they always have their agent provocateurs, the antagonizers in the group that incite the confidence in real people to join in in the chaos.
Speaker 1: So they never leave anything to chance. They always lead by example in a horrible example.
Speaker 3: Right, that's a great point, Danny ay Man. You're harsh in my mellow.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't want to be thinking about this either. I've got a family, you know, But yeah, of course, guy.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I mean, ultimately, you know, we're all gonna die at some point, and I think there is something to the power of spirituality and prayer and meditation, and so you know, we just have to champion the good, right, I mean the divine good. I mean, my person believes is I have no use for religion, but I have a great use for spirituality and trying to connect to that eternal divine field, and so hopefully that will win the day somehow. I mean I don't know how, but I mean I don't want to be a black built nihilist either. No.
Speaker 2: I just hope that, you know, people start taking it seriously and stop wearing.
Speaker 3: The superficial ship. You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's there's there's nothing that brings people together more than crisis.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: You know, when when when a community like a like I say, a housing development or whatever is you know, threatened by something, then the people start talking to each other, right sometimes, but then you also have the assholes who are trying to make a deal with anything to get a better favor, you know, get get so look for bread here for their family would be enough to Hey, that guy has a gun at his house, or hey, that guy has seven days worth the food at his house.
Speaker 3: Like what the check you used to do to get everybody rat on each other? Yeah? Right?
Speaker 1: And have you seen in Germany recently they've.
Speaker 2: They've given the powers to the to the police force to raid homes based on social media posts that are quote.
Speaker 1: Quote unbelievable, non mainstream ideas.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have. It's very disturbing, especially when you think of the idea that the Germans were the ones who made those Dolphin class subs for Israel, who have if you want to talk about that Samson option, and it's not they're not actually in the embassies, but they have these uh, these nuclear missiles that they can uh silently go into any body of water anywhere and launch. And so I mean, man and you, if you start to research the noble effort of the Hitler and the Third Reich to fight against this two pronged communist attack, that's the biggest bizarre reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, go ahead. They saved you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just gonna say they saved you. I just wanted to throw that because it just popped my head. I mean, I'm sorry, I do sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. But that's where I was going. It's like, and what's so embarrassing is, you know, there were a lot of Americans in the early part to the middle part of the first four decades of the twentieth century, you know, dating back to Father Coglin and Huey P. Long and and Charles Lindberg senior, Charles Limberg Junior, a lot Henry Ford. Of course, that we're saying this is wrong, we shouldn't be involved in any way with this war, you know. And then even Patton, you know, who said we fought the wrong enemy. And and and the jew media has vilified Hitler, I mean, and and when you start to really look into and that's the really gift that Dave Gahari has put together with his money Tree Publishing is he's he's edited all these books and polished them up. This is that's the real history of what went went went horribly wrong, and we should never have been fighting on the side Jewish banking cabals, right, I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And you know that's the thing, is this idea, this creation of the financial system the way it is, and the power to by force, of course, because other countries didn't want anything to do with it. But you know, then we had a nice little nine to eleven and wiped out some of those people. You know, we got rid of.
Speaker 2: Libya, we got with the dinar and all that, right, all these independents, you know, Iran's one of the last one standing. But it's not about once once they have that control, it's not about the finances anymore. These people who who print money don't care about money because it doesn't it's human suffering that that stock in trade. But it's it's if you think about it, like they owned Wall Street, they owned the majority of stocks and everything.
Speaker 1: They are the monetary system of the world.
Speaker 2: And in addition to that you have things like Blackrock that own everything. And it is that they could raise in just rates, they could kill anybody's business, they could go personally attack and so if the APEC doesn't even need to give money, they just need to give threats, yes exactly, you know, and thens as simple as that, like do you want to be do you want to be destitute and starving to death tomorrow because we could make that happen, right, you know, all your investments could be shiited by tomorrow if you want us to do it, you know.
Speaker 3: You know what's so interesting is people have been warning about the cabal, the banking cabal, the international rothschild parasitic system, pulling the plug for decades and it still hasn't happened. What are your thoughts on why they keep waiting and waiting. I mean, they could have done it in the eighties if they really wanted it to.
Speaker 2: So maybe they're waiting for the technology to catch up to their ambitions.
Speaker 1: Maybe they've already had it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's some thoughts on that with Max or that they're like as far as like especially with the jew engineering.
Speaker 1: You know what, let me ask you this. I'm going to kind of step away from that. I'll go back to it.
Speaker 2: But when I was reading Helstorm there, I couldn't help and it's stuck in my head and it plays over and over. The people who were fighting the Russians said they were like respawning, like there was just there was an unending amount of people still, like some of they didn't have guns. They were just walking and picking up guns from the other people that were dead already, and they were just constantly coming and coming and coming and coming, and it was as if it was super they stated, as if it was a supernatural thing, like they were coming from out of the ground. So that I didn't take as being hyperbole or some you know, figures speech. I thought, maybe there's something to this, And then the other and then right, and then the other thing is what happened with the advance from Germany on Russia and ridiculously insane, unseasonal weather change that froze the shit out of everything to where they didn't even have the proper clothing, Like what was that geo engineering stepping in? I mean, what the hell was that?
Speaker 1: Literally, that's what you say.
Speaker 3: Or or some type of black magic that controlled the weather, right, I mean exactly.
Speaker 2: And so I mean, those things, those things play in my mind because I don't think those are things.
Speaker 1: Those I don't think we just pass over that without Those.
Speaker 3: Were not random hap stance, you know. That just shows they I mean, they've been saying forever that the Synagogue of Satan wields those kind of powers, right, and limited capacity and of course, if they ever had the power to do something like that, they would have used it in that instance because they were facing the existential threat of the Reich. So that is really cool points that, you know, instead of taking that as hyperbally, look at it literally they did they literally you know, how many innocent children did they say, sacrifice simultaneously to build up the power to pull off that those changes in physical reality that it shouldn't normally occur.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I don't know if it's called the Sinoscope or whatever it was it was that. I think it was a priest in the Vatican or something like that who created something apparently you could look into the future. It was like a television ship, right yeah, you know. And then they also say through the black magic and the pharmaciea drugs that they were taking that Rome, or at least the people who really controlled Room. So we're talking about the Jewish advisors, right, saw a thousand years into the future of Rome. So I mean, if there's anything to that, they already know what's going to happen in a sense, or have an idea and know how to steer it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know if there's anything to that that might be jumping off a little bit, but it does seem interesting that, you know, they always win.
Speaker 1: We never we never, we never have one something.
Speaker 2: If it's a win, it's because we don't look deep enough and to see that hoblit's a loss, you know, and it's like it's a it's a one side of lopsided scale here.
Speaker 3: So you know, when I was over at Revolution Radio three four years ago, there was a brilliant guy who's a double PhD, a mister Rowe. They call him the Right Reverend Doctor, doctor mister Rowe, and he is just a tech you know, big brain, and he would I had him on the show, and he would say it on his own shows that he was working from one of the West Coast high tech, uh you know, military industrial complex projects, and and there was a they actually created. They called it, some kind of lens that would allow them to see several hours in the future. And so he's like, that was real. I witnessed that. And so who's to say that, you know, these darker powers couldn't see even farther in the future, right, So that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Is our powers.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe that maybe that's a mixture of technology and this information that we get by these conjurings and these sacrifices exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we have a lot of stuff working against us.
Speaker 2: As far as why I don't think that they pull the plug yet is because of the control just so the same reason they don't pull down the top power grid, because you know, they have a perfect tracking device in everybody's hands. This a little tiny seven inches scrying mirror that I can that we carry around with.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think maybe that's the reason why. But eventually, because they have their secondary systems up, we won't have comms, but they will, and they'll be able to still access our devices and things like that if we're dumb enough to carry them around with us still.
Speaker 3: So you know, that makes a lot of sense, or real lot of sense, And it's kind of sad because you know, the the I think the reason we always lose is because we people like us spontaneously wake up to what's going on where the heretics were the iconoclass. We see the injustice for what it is, but then we die or we're killed, and then next generation some people pop up, same thing, but they have some type of system that allows them to literally run thousand year scams, long scams, right, and we only spontaneously see things, so we have no ability to organize. We have no Yeah, exactly. It's really sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. And you brought up something else there too, and it made me think of something, but I guess I just loved it.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, so what is it?
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts moving forward on this?
Speaker 2: Like do you think that do you think that there's going to be like what as far as the organization thing? Like I'm reading the Forbidden Book right now. I'm about like four hundred and fifty something pages into the seven hundred page book, seven hundred plus, and like he does explain like you have to you have to actually flip the people that have the opposite views of you, even if you want to have but you've got to simplify the message. And I think that might be maybe potential key to to that, But it's more like you don't do it a base off the intellectual because it's not going to work if they don't have the capacity. You have to do it in a sense where if they're driven by selfish emotions and the only reason why they're following something is because of the promise that's made.
Speaker 1: You have to show them that there's something better.
Speaker 2: So it's more like a sales pitch into saying even if it's legitimate and true, it's still considered propaganda because you're pushing a message, right, So it's like you have you have to basically.
Speaker 1: Appeal to their.
Speaker 2: Selfish, self serving desires and then and and and kind of trick them into doing something noble because in the long run it's better for every buddy. But as long as it's good for them too, then there's a potential that they'll that they'll support it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's a sad state of affairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, truly, Yeah, yeah, it's really it is that that so few people have the calling to embrace a high moral standard that is basically enforced through self discipline and and and a commitment to lifelong wisdom and everything. You know, it's kind of sad that so many people take the easy way, the lazy way out, and they do. It's just been since time immemorial. The great herds always take the easy way out. They're easily fooled, they're you know, it's it's really sad humanity is an embarrassment in many ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's one of the reasons why.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I've seen a lot of my family members go to people that I loved the most in the world go untimely, and it was unnecessary, and it was completely at the will of the doctors.
Speaker 1: And they're stupid, lying.
Speaker 2: Bullshit pharmacia al pathic eugenics program that did it. So of course I try very hard to, like, you know, stop the carnage by talking about.
Speaker 1: This stuff in the natural sense and things like that.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm glad that you were able to come on today too, because it's, you know, all these aspects we have breed in our telegram group. She's an acupuncturist and she studies the doctor Manzo's techniques as well and employs those. And it's just we have to get back to being healthy first before we can get help.
Speaker 3: Mind. Absolutely, that's so true.
Speaker 2: And it's just if we if we start to understand the system that's been wrapped around us more. And like what you I mean that that pivotal moment where you understood that the medical style you know, couldn't do anything for you, but you know, the natural medicine. Could people need to have that experience because that if if that wasn't true, and it's so widespread, then what else isn't If people have the capacity to even ask that question, then that's a step in breaking through this trust, this this ice sheet that we're drowning under trying to smack a way out. Some people don't even know it's there. Other people are kicking and punching it, and other people broke through.
Speaker 3: You know. That's a great, a great uh metaphor and ice, you know, like an ice dome that if you don't realize that we're trapped by it and you have to personally break through, no one's going to do it for you. That that's really insightful. I totally agree with that.
Speaker 2: Remember the movie Legend with UH with Tom Cruise when yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's all that.
Speaker 2: So with with FTJ Media and the group and crew, you know them better than I do because I was off of SFR for quite a while.
Speaker 3: That was that was unfortunate, man, I I uh I I I I I championed you and I thought that they made an a rash decision on all that, but it was there was a lot going on back then, a lot of a lot of a lot of unfortunate bad actors that are no longer involved in any way.
Speaker 1: So that's it, isn't that.
Speaker 2: That's another example of like how even when something is just getting off the ground, they haven't they have their own people in it, or they have half been half out, one leg in one doubt people, you know, and of course they're always going to default to the things that they think they know better than the you know what I mean. That the tradition, it's it's it's really hard for anything to come out, and it's not that we have the funding either to convince people to help, you know what I mean. And so it's like always it's always they have all the money they can manipulate and mysteer, and if they promise you something, even if they're going to kill you a week later after everybody else is dead, it's still it's still gonna to inspire people to side with them and turn on their neighbors. It's just it's a freaking scummy situation to be in. But as far as like the other hosts, like we have Zach coming on on Thursday here, and I mean, I don't know everybody but I've I've heard some really good things. I think the gentleman from Hoaxbusterers, I hope his self improves, and you know, things like that. But what what are what are some of your experiences having worked with the SFR crew slash FTJ Media.
Speaker 3: Now, well, I mean I pretty much recruited. You know, Dave Gahari owns it, he writes the checks, and I've been like his right hand man, and and you know, between my journalism career and and you know, being trained and having to market my own small holistic medicine practice for twenty years, you know, I'm I understand how to network and how to evaluate people, and and so you know, realize the problems of the bad actors to speak for your radio, which ultimately led to its demise that we had to really vet people and find people who didn't have the arrogance, weren't narcissists, were team players and and and saw that the mission to have an independent platform that that champions you know, white European legacy people because we're we're not under attack, we're being wiped out, and it is important and so you know, over the last what is it, I don't know six months started to reach out and and and and form relationships. Some people are pretty extreme and they don't really belong in FTJ. They're doing the work they got to do and it's their mission. Their choice is a mission. But what we're looking for is, you know, going MTV is pretty intense and pretty you know services the angry working class white man, right, I mean, they really do job of that, and it's pretty intense. So we're looking to be a more polished, professional platform that that it is close enough to the mainstream that we can start as people wake up. And the worst it gets for people, the more they'll start to ignore the media and and try to find sources like FTJ Media. And so that's why we're bringing on people who really do the research. You know, everybody's open to a rant. I do it, every host does it. When you see things like that video with that those those innocent little forty old babies murdered by the vile parasites, it's just unspeakable, Daniel, and yet we see it every day, and so of course when you you know, you're everyone's allowed a visceral rant. But you know, we're not fed posting. We're not out to to turn it into uh, you know, lowbrow kind of thing that some other platforms are. Although we do stand shoulder shoulder with a lot of these other platforms because they are they're on the same mission, they're just targeting a different market. And so I like the idea of what we're after, which is a little bit more polished professionalism, and so you know, we can be an intermediate step for people who are uncomfortable with some of the brash statements that some of these other platforms make. Right.
Speaker 1: And that's a good point too, because.
Speaker 2: I see that as someone of exposing yourself type of trap when you're going that far extreme that you're you're kind of expressing the same faulty character as someone else who might think that they're the superior chosen. You know, when you go that far with it, how does that make you any better? It's just then it just becomes a turf war between people who are way too overconfident and there are way too uh you know, I don't know what do you call that?
Speaker 1: Eccentric? I don't know which which the right word, but that's.
Speaker 3: Probably a good word. Yeah. I mean the problem with the people who become you know, paint with a super broad brush and become real bigoted are that. You know, they're ignoring their own experience. You and I and everybody have met decent people of every culture, right right, So there are good people worldwide. Now those good people deserve the greatest gift if we can somehow take our country back, which is self determination. Right. The globalist parasites want to intervene and everything else and control it. But if for some reason we we we win the day. You know, the greatest gift is I don't care what goes on in Africa. I don't care what goes on in China, as long as they do not create, you know, a nuclear war that wipes the earth off. They have they have to just figure it out themselves. And we have to put all our energy into securing our border, uh, focusing on natural health, on the family unit, on on governance that is actually us governing ourselves and serving the citiens three, not not seeking to destroy the majority of it in these white European legacy countries. So, I mean, it's it's probably a pipe dream, but that's what we need, you know, we we the world needs to be free of these satanic globalist parasites. There there. They're nothing but evil, and they've literally murdered hundreds of millions, if not billions of people for no reason other than they're they're abject evil.
Speaker 2: And you know, one of the things that was kind of coming up out of the last talk that it did is that a lot of people don't understan hold on a second. A lot of people don't understand that a vast majority of the propaganda that's you know, like when you see the the rabbid rabbis talking about you know, Amalakan, you know Esau and all this other shit that is that propaganda is actually for the Jews.
Speaker 1: It's not it.
Speaker 2: We're hearing it and we're repulsed by it. But that type of attitude is actually for other Jews to be activated into action working on them.
Speaker 1: That's what that's for. It's the it's the it's to bring.
Speaker 2: Them out of the out of the out of the woodwork in unison, in lockstep, in the cahal and go ahead, and you know, have this absolutist ideal of fuck everybody else where they've chosen.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a great point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that that's that's dangerous too, because you know, I think they're they're more they're more aware than anybody else.
Speaker 1: Just how powerful there a little clique is.
Speaker 2: And I think that's another driving uh issue. And I also want to say this that they would be not as organized if it wasn't for at least the the uh the perception of an opposition to them, Like they don't have collision. They'll fight with they'll parasites eat each other, you know what I mean. They'll they'll fight, but if they have feel they have a common enemy, then they galvanize.
Speaker 1: So you have to have your.
Speaker 2: Your your ADLs and your APEX or whatever the fuck you want to call them constantly feeding you shit about how you're being oppressed and you're the victim. Otherwise you don't have that type of solidarity. So as long as there's enemies out there, as long as it can create skinheads and point the finger at them, they're going to fund that stuff themselves. That money is going to go to them so that they have something to point at and say this is your enemy.
Speaker 3: That is a great point, Daniel, I mean the whole hive mind aspect. I mean literally look at look at from birth, the tribe has this this blatant trauma induced site kopathy, right, the whole brisk thing and and everything, and then they're constantly told that they're they're they're persecuted and they're the victims and block. You know, everybody knows the story, well at least who listens to FDJ knows the truth. And so yeah, it's it's insane. And again that that turns them into an effective terrorist fighting force worldwide, whereas we are are scrambling to put together some type of of unit that can countermand that, and we're underfunded, we're we're it's we're like we're like in the the Lord of the Ring is, We're like the Fellowship of the Ring. Right, this is this is like hail Mary kind of thing we're trying to do. But what else can you do? You got to do something right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and they I mean, for for all the slight, what people who look for problems everywhere would say is the representation of the Jews and the Lord of the Rings movies. You got to remember who freaking directed them. It was Peter Jackson, for Christ's sake, you know what I mean, the same guy who got the West Memphis three out of jail and made those stupid documentaries. He's not a good guy, and he wasn't talking about the Jews like that. If anything, he was making stereotyped just because they're easier for people to follow.
Speaker 3: Agreed, one hundred percent. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So and that's and that's that's another terrible thing that I mean, So, what's your what's your biggest concern?
Speaker 1: Presently? I guess that would be a good question to ask, like, what's it?
Speaker 2: What's your biggest concern of all the things that they have pointing at us, the migration, the potential that they're moving them all around places like as maybe like terrorist cells here, just like they drop off bricks for freaking riots, they could be dropping off you know, c train or whatever they call those connects is full of freaking weapons for all you know. At some point, like what is it that is that the the World Health Organization declaring this fake emergency.
Speaker 1: Over a false virus? What lockdown?
Speaker 2: Because to me, I think lockdown is just one terrible, horrible thing that I don't want to see happen. Because if we go willing, willfully into this, it's all done. And there was a guy Wrangler star on YouTube the other day. He said this, it's over. It's over, he said. He pulled up his phone and he showed it to the camera and he said, do you see that picture? He said, those are a bunch of people lined up to get tested for empos. He said, if you think any of these people are going to rally behind you, there's your answer.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's just you know, the the again, back to our one, the idea that these are pseudo false religions, the cult of the magic pill, the cult of the magic job, especially older people and homosexuals and woke. It's so weird. When I was a young man, you know, the left fought against corporations, fought against war, fought against you know, economic injustice, fought against all the things that were pretty noble. And now they're just a bunch of communist, child rapist, child maiming psychopaths. It's like, holy cow, are these Satanists good at mind control? It's just unbelievable to me. And so yeah, but the positive is a lot of these young people are not gonna have anything to do with the deadly quackery of these injections. And the people who lost family members to COVID, they're not gonna take empocs. I believe there's absolutely no way that they can enforce any kind of mandate because literally, they're gonna create a guerrilla war because I know I'll take a few of them with me if they ever try to come and inject me with something. And I know so many people feel the same way. So I don't think that that's a realistic phenomenon that they're gonna force everyone to take this m mpox, monkey pox, homosexual quackery.
Speaker 2: So all right, and then there's also the avian food that we can't forget about. I mean, there's they're pouring it on sick.
Speaker 3: Well they keep trying, right, yeah, this whole bird flu and that you you you hit it on on our one where they're literally forcing corporate farmers to inject their livestock and they're going out and injecting uh uh you know wild herd of deer with this m RNA poisoning. Who knows what it is. It's certainly I don't. I think this whole genetic bullshit that they're it's all nonsense. They're just trying to create. Uh. They want to find a poison strain that can kill most live on Earth, and the people who survive are their loyal sub service. But what what what what happens? Typically? So far, we're seeing nature wins, right. I mean, you know, some of these so called deadly bioweapons, they become benign pretty quickly and they don't spread the way they thought. I mean, these psychopaths thought that they were going to have two three years of lockdowns and and this COVID stars Kobe two bioweapon was gonna do it. And and it turned out that because it was based on some type of whatever, you know, the corona what is the corona virus, the common cold, But it turned out that most people, because of having colds and having illnesses in the past, had an immunity, right, So the whole thing fell apart. But what they didn't plan on was so many people waking up and there's so many young children and young couples who are not having their children vaccinated. So to me, there's a lot to be be encouraged by.
Speaker 1: That's well put.
Speaker 2: And I just to double back on what we were talking about with that TJ media, I am very proud to be part of that because of the higher minded, you know, atmosphere of it, Like I wouldn't some of the things that I've seen on other channels that I don't think that they actually know, even though they might utilize the names of certain characters, certain people, certain leaders in the past, I don't think they really understand what they stood for because it seems like they're going in.
Speaker 3: A very.
Speaker 2: Radical, over the top, over over expressed and definitely in opposition to what they say they stand for a lot. And that's to me, like that doesn't matter who does that. I don't find that to be very impressive.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a lot of these people are like pro wrestlers, right, they're so hyperberolics, so over the top. It's all just kind of crazy, right, and people eat this stuff up, Like how many people have you known in your life? If I've known plenty who love pro wrestling, and and I say, you know, it's all fake, right, It's all it's all show kabuki theater. And they don't care. They're they're like, I love it.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you you know, you brought up a really good point there, because if that's what works ship, we're doing it wrong. Maybe trying to get minds together, you know, teach them, teach them better after they be after they become the tool of resistance.
Speaker 1: After that, then you educate them, you know, absolutely, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm encouraged by a lot of these young people there. You got the angry zuomer types who have this. You know, one of the worst things that has promulgated in my lifetime, in your lifetime, is this victim mentality. Right. It used to be most people are like, if I just work harder, you know, you know, you can make it if you work hard. But you know, and it used to be only like the bullshit of the Jew or the eternal victims.
Speaker 1: And some of the work, for Christ's sake is dead. Pride in your work at all.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: War or if you're doing something greater than that, if you think there's something greater than that, and it's like everything that you do, you should put one hundred percent in it so that it's you who you're selling. It's you who has the character, it's you who has that integrity to do the very best of whatever the hell you're doing, so that you show that you're worth something, not because you think that you're already wear something and you haven't proven yourself yet.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, man, that's exactly right and used to be. I was raised that way. You were raised that way. And the funny thing is is, I know somewhat of your story in my story is the same way that I have worked my ass off. I've done a lot of things for other people, and but I never got the golden ring. I'm not a wealthy man in any way. And and I we struggled to this day. And and then you and my wife always points out if if you think wealth is a barometer of achievement, look at you know, how that that psychopath Bill Gates has been propped up, or that Bezos or even Larry Finkelstein, Larry Fink from a black Rock, who's just you know, just just massaging big data. It's not AI and all that nonsense. It's just But yet those scum who serve the dark, satanic or devil worshiping globalists, they you know, they're that we should admire them. And it's a joke. You know, people like us should have been given more of an opportunity to actually have economic windfall for good ideas and hard work. But that's that's the cancer, that's the stratification, that's the the the globalist cast system that they're really trying to implement. And some some of these young people who whine constantly buy into it, the victim thing. But there's a lot more who are saying, screw it, We're educating our own kids. We're going to homestead, we're gonna find other people, we're gonna get our food from azer standard local farms. So it's really interesting, Daniel, that these two the dark path of the light path. It's a true fork in the road. And I know a lot of people who are choosing the path of the light and decency, which is really good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, in the ancient cultures and the ones that we probably most likely came from originally, there was a bit of a difference there. There was, you know, people who had the mental faculties, who had the wisdom, they were the ones that were cherished by the community because they saw both of them. It's the exact opposite now, because that is all meaningless if you can just screw the other person over.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, that's the synagogue of Satan, way right, I mean, you know, the Talmud. The Talmud is the most disgusting, vile, marching orders for evil you'll ever find. And yet you know that that sub human Ruth Bader Ginsburg used to read the Talmud every day and she was installed as a Supreme Court justice. It's insane. Somehow, this this country has to has to wake up and and eliminate this, this malignancy, this Jewish malignancy that has has metastasized in the levels of power that it should not possess at all.
Speaker 1: All right, and Jeppe, what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you working on? Whether you have upcoming? What is it that you I mean, you have a code for the money Tree Publishing too. We might as well give that out any other way.
Speaker 1: God, man, I do it, I I can do it. You can you can have this one this time.
Speaker 3: It's you're here.
Speaker 1: You're my guest man. Your time is worth something.
Speaker 3: So please, okay, if you go to money Tree Publishing and you put in the code g M A N G man, you get ten percent off your order on everything. And believe me, if they take down the Internet, you're gonna want some of those books to for knowledge and to convince people who suddenly are like, what do we do? How could this happen? Well? You know what this has been coming a long time. I'm gonna read you a passage from this book. And we got a band together, and you know, hope Spring's eternal for me, even though some days I'm black pilled as anybody. But you just can't give up, right, Life is so short anyway. I mean, my god, I'm going to be sixty five years old in three days. And I remember when I was five, when I was fifteen, when I was twenty five, right, and boom, now I'm here. It goes quick. So you got to make the best of what we have. And like you mentioned earlier, so many of our beloved family and friends never never got to be our age or I remember, you know, the beloved Cuves and man he died at twenty eight. He was a good guy. He just had a baby and he was you know, And because he was knocked over a pile of pesticides when he was working a second job. He was a hustler for his family and he mopped it up and he destroyed his immune system. He essentially gave himself chemical aids. Right, And the poor guy, his name was Bernie. He died at twenty eight, right, And so much of that, So you know, I refuse to give in the evil. I will never give in the evil. And what I'm working on right now is I do my shows right now. It's Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays one to three pm right after you, uh, and Tuesdays and Thursdays Dave Gaherry has a slot but for the summer and to get FTJ launched. But what'll be cool, Daniel, and you're of course always invited, is we're thinking instead of just doing calling shows, we should do like FTJ roundtables because we have so many interesting hosts and you know, so maybe Tuesdays and Thursdays for a couple hours after your show, we'll just have four or five six hosts and Dave sit around and discuss the days and so so there's a lot of really cool things coming with FTJ. We've got more new hosts, you know, but we do vet them to make sure the team players and a little little more professional standards and research capabilities. But uh, it's it's you know, it's really it's going to be a cool platform. And you know, you you brought us to Josh who and Josh is an interesting guy, but he's got the chops man and they've been trying to take take down the site, and they haven't been able to take it down once. And that's why I speak free radio felt because the other fellas, uh, we started to get big enough when we were getting hacked and he couldn't handle it. So it was horrible technically. And now now we're pretty rock solid. So I think this is going to be a real good platform for us for the next few years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would so hope that.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean, I already know it's already showing more activity than the previous you know, incarnation of the same. Absolutely, it's good that you guys were able to bring the SOFR viewership over with you that quickly. It's it's and a lot of times it's like with YouTube, it's like hey, I'm over here too, and you'll see you see the disparency whatever they called it between like your YouTube falling back in the day versus following It's like, yeah, I had ten thousand subscribers, I have five here.
Speaker 3: It's like, what the what is that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, So it's good that they came over, that they were smart enough to do.
Speaker 3: So that is cool. And then real interesting thing is, uh, you know, we we have done no marketing yet. I mean Dave Gahari's got like almost a twenty thousand name email and he hasn't done one. So this is all word of mouth. And I'll tell you when we did the intro launch show, what was it Today's Today's That was two weeks from today, we launched soft launch and we had one thousand people live, you know, we had over five hundred at FTJ watching. We had a couple of hundred, almost three hundred on honysty we had. That's good, yeah, yeah, And so so you know, the people are hungry for this level of content and the hosts who are not you know, psychopaths or narcissists or know it all no nothings you know, or or you know, vitriolic ankle biters. There's so many of that in the independent media, you know, and we we want hosts who do their research, who bring some of the table, who don't flip flip out and scream it you know if you take a call and all that, and so, you know, it's a little bit more of a closer to a more more polished professional image. I mean, again I said earlier, we all will rant at the evil like that. The clip you played is just you know, I had to. I saw it before, so I you know my visual reaction was when I watched that a couple of days ago. But it's just it's so evil. But you know what all we have to do is uh is do our best and and champion the divine good and hopefully uh we catch a break and we win.
Speaker 2: So right, last question, and I mean I want to continue with a couple of other things about the Internet itself and how it's a trap and who created it.
Speaker 3: But right for for you.
Speaker 2: When you look at when you look over the money Tree Publishing, it's not the money I always say the it's money Tree Publishing dot com.
Speaker 1: When you look over the stuff in the store.
Speaker 2: If you had to give somebody advice as to the first thing that they should take a look at, what would it be, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Would say that you have to look at what level of awake do you are dealing with? Right. If it's somebody who's like, oh my god, I finally I had no idea. The Synagogue of Satan is behind so much of this that oh my god, it's so evil what the Israel's doing to Palestine, and but they have no knowledge, then I would say, you know, you go to UH and get recommend read Sainsbury book. Let me let me you can, yeah for sure, oh oh exposing lines of mysteries right back there, and so the UH And then then the next thing is, you know, if you have a little bit of awareness, but you really you know, you're starting to have a person who's starting to wake up to, oh my god, you know, the the the Communists really were evil and look at look at what hirsch Hirschfeld did with Tranny's back in Weimar, Germany, and oh my god, we're reliving it. Well, then you wanna you want to get them to read either you know, Peter Winter The six Million Factor Fiction or or Brenton Bradbury's The Myth of German Villainy to start to understand that, you know, actually the Reich were the heroes who were championing divine good and they were fighting this Communist satanic evil on two fronts. And so you gotta, I guess, you gotta just suss out the level of knowledge. But most of most of all, you know, another good book is Io Kamati's If They're New Jews of the Problem. That's a really good book as well. So I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that that was not on money Tree though. It's just the first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the first one is. The second one is a little shorter, and and Dave wanted him to flesh it out and I wanted to get it out. So so he's doing that one on his own. But yeah, so I think and another thing, if if they're more visual oriented, you know, get them to buy the Blu Ray EUROPEA Europe heartbreaking and you just did a phenomenal job that really angered me that rumble took off all those great shows you did about Europa because you really, Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: They're up to I think six is on is on.
Speaker 2: FTJ, but yeah, I have to I think that the rest of them are on a bit shoot sorry Brady on Channel. I just it's impossible to pull them off of Brady on.
Speaker 3: So it's like, well you have to literally screen record them again pretty much. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean I do have recordings of some of them. I just it's a matter of like, okay, so these are the current videos. When you upload something else, it pushes those back. So now it's all a lot of order. So I was like, yeah, I don't know if I'm going to do all that. Maybe I should put them up there anyway. Day four is I think the most important one anyway. That's when you talk about what was really going on and how good life was, and then you see what happened afterward. It's that's the most impactful one for me at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think the biggest thing at any level is you have to wake normies up to the idea that the Holocaust is a lie and it's been used to parasitically steal trillions of dollars from Germany, from the European countries, from the United States and Canada, and there is no reason why these parasites should be allowed to continue with this, this this want and lie. There was no Holocaust, there is no need for reparations, there is no need for so much of this parasitic thievery that we're experiencing to this day.
Speaker 2: You know, you notice how that propaganda change around Trump too. It was He's like another Hitler, same thing they said about Putin. Now now you don't hear any of it thinking about that, do you. The propaganda is completely When Aidy done that, right.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting. And Trump is like like he's like dislocating his spine, bending over backwards to kaw Tao, to the Jewish money influences and the backers, you know, the supporters of his campaign. It's it's very disgusting. But I mean, I'm not a trump Cock.
Speaker 2: Now if you read between the lines, he's still the Manson candidate. You just have to understand how to read what they're doing with the tea leaves.
Speaker 3: There, you know, good point, that's a great point. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then of course, you know, just because of the Holocaust being what it is like, you have you know, anytime you say, you know, maybe you should stop killing babies and drinking their blood, you're a new hitler too.
Speaker 3: And yeah you're an anti seamite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read it as anti semical and just so I don't get it tagged and flagged and whenever.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's good, all right, sir. Well, thank you so much. I appreciate your time. I thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: It was man, I loved it. Anytime you want me on, you let me know, and we gotta have you back on because that that show we do me you and Zach was really great. And yeah, we got to cross pollinate and I mean your book is phenomenal and I really looking forward that you're going to do another one. That's you're you have that rare talent of excellent researcher and non pedantic communicator. Right, you boil it down to what needs to be see, you don't go off on five hundred word is when when forty you'll do? And so yeah, I really like your work a lot.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, sir. I definitely appreciate that. And uh, that's it for everybody, guys, Thank you so much. We will see you tomorrow with Dwayne from the bulletproofpub dot com. And then I think later on that day I'm doing I have the niche uh Patreon only thing that we're gonna be recording, but that'll be up tomorrow as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, thank you so much, sir, and you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Daniel, you're you're you're a really excellent guy. And don't forget his hot sauces. I'm a loyal customer. They are excellent. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, I clicked it twice, all right,