Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, I found something on the web that scares me about AI. We're going to talk about it. Also, Donald Trump held a rally with Elon Musk and Ick. It was a horror. Hurricane Milton category five. Oh my god, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged, easton Curel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service. It is the crowd Cast. I am Corel Happy. Monday, October seventh. I don't know why YouTube isn't doing its thing, but it needs to be. Oh, you know, technology sometimes right, sometimes technology.
Speaker 2: Just it says I'm streaming, but I don't know that I am. There.
Speaker 1: We go, okay, one man show, gotta check it off. So I saw something online on Instagram that I didn't think was real. I thought it was one of those fake ads, and I went and did it and it scared the huckabug truck out of me. So we won't talk about that. Also, Hurricane Milton is heading straight towards my friend in Orlando. It's a category five right after Helene, the second deadliest storm in America. This is all man made climate change and we're still not paying attention to it. And how do you know, if you're just old, antisocial or both. Talk about that all right before we do, though. You know, last night was the American Music Awards fiftieth anniversary. I was twelve when they started, eleven going on twelve when they started, and.
Speaker 2: I watched and I was hooked.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the Grammys and the American Music Awards and the Oscars and the Emmys and the Tony's and all of that which really inspired this young little gay kid to want to be an entertainer.
Speaker 2: And I watched it last night.
Speaker 1: You all can watch it on Paramount Plus streaming, and I almost felt bad for to generation because most of the fabulous performers and most of the fabulous entertainers that were there are of my generation or we're paying tribute. And the other part was, boy, didn't make me feel old. First of all, Gladys Knight started with Midnight Train to Georgia. She was one of the first acts on the first American Music Awards fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: Dick Clark, now dead.
Speaker 1: Ryan Seacrest had wanted to buy the awards but they didn't let him, and there she was at eighty singing Midnight Train to Georgia. She did mess up the lyrics a little bit. It's her song, she can and I have to tell you she was fabulous, but hey, she's had a lot of surgery, which I hate when people do that, and maybe maybe I'll do it, and b it just made me realize that, you know, she's eighty, Patty La Belle is eighty. My icon share is like seventy eight. They're they're getting up there. They're going to die like sooner than later. And it really made me sad to see my life starting to wind down through them, if that makes any kind of sense. Uh So, it made me feel old, and it also made me feel sad for young people because all the stars that I saw on the show last night, the young stars not one of them.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: This generation has Jennifer Hudson. Okay, she's there, Aretha, she's their Gladys, She's there, Patty all rolled up into one, you know, and they don't have much more.
Speaker 2: Whitney's gone. That's still so sad.
Speaker 1: You've got George Michael gone, you've got, and you've got the no singers like Benson Boone is no George Michael, You've got. You've got this crop of entertainers now that think being famous on TikTok is great, and you've got Chapel Roan out there, who is just Lady Gaga reducts, and I just it made me feel bad for today's generation musically. I thought, wow, you're generation sucks. And that's not an age thing. We are talking a lot of age today. It's it's evidenced by the fact that every time there's an award show, or every time there's you know, a great tribute, it's from people from my generation or people from my generation. Stevie Wonder is still gigging. He's almost eighty. They paid tribute to him last night. You know, Green Day is still out there rocking their new single, but they've been around since like the eighties, so there are no new legends. Adele is legendary, so she's you know, carrying the torch. I don't think, you know, Christina Aguilera, she's fabulous. I don't know that she'll be legendary. She's incredible, but you know, so watching it really made me a sad that my icons are reaching death and be sad for the crop of music today. It really there's not a lot of great talent in music. There's there's some. I'm not saying there's not. There's just not a bumper crop of it. The eighties seem to have a bumper crop of talent, from Madonna to Whitney, to Michael to YouTube to the punk bands, you know, the Ramones, and just the eighties and nineties seem to have a ton of talent.
Speaker 2: This new generation.
Speaker 1: I'd love your thoughts down below at YouTube dot comforward slash really Correl or at patreon dot com forward slash really Corel.
Speaker 2: Don't forget.
Speaker 1: At Patreon you get the show with no commercials because I upload the file after the live show so you can watch.
Speaker 2: It live with no commercials.
Speaker 1: Or on Patreon after it's live, you can watch it with no commercials because I love my patrons, and be sure you leave your comments down below at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Corell, Like and subscribe. It makes the algorithm pick us up, which we are hoping for. I don't want to be cynical, but today at two fifteen, I'm supposed to speak to the Harris campaign about we're not going back.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're gonna call.
Speaker 1: They've been messing around with us for thirty one days now, and I love and I wanted to win, but I think the person that's been in charge of this for me either isn't the one that I should have been speaking to while along, or just means well but doesn't really plan on doing anything. But we'll see, you know, in the music business or any business. Now. I believe it when I see it. So when my phone rings at two fifteen, I'll believe there's going to be a call. Until then, medsa med some all right, So Donald Trump held a rally at the same place that he faked an assassination attempt, and I do believe that this was all part of that attempt, that he faked that assassination attempt so he could have the moment he had this weekend. Elon Musk was creepy and cringey, and that man should not own X nor should he be a billionaire. No one should buy his cars. The man is a complete Nazi and supporting him is really like supporting the Nazi Party. And so you know, he made his fortune off of blood diamonds from his parents, and then he went on to just be involved in deals that he didn't really have anything to do with, but just made a lot of money off of now he makes really crappy cars that are not good for the environment. And he is supporting Donald Trump, which means he is a trader and a seditionist and supports treason and subversion. So you know, as far as I'm concerned, Elon Musk is an enemy of the United States because he supports an enemy of the United States. And that's how we need to frame Donald Trump. Donald Trump is an enemy of the United States. He does not want what we want. He in fact, will not bow down to laws. He still won't even admit he lost the last election. It's about as un American as it gets. He is not an American. I believe he is a Russian operative. I fully believe that, and intelligence agencies back me up on this. There's many US intelligence agencies that say Donald Trump is a Russian asset. They just don't get publicized because the news doesn't want to pay attention to the fact that Donald Trump is a Russian asset. But he is, and I'm tired of sugarcoating it. We're twenty eight days away from the most influential and important election of my lifetime, and we can't let this man take power, because this man is a Nazi, he is a Russian asset. He is a trader to America, to our ideals, to our beliefs. He does not support and want to defend the Constitution of the United States. He lied with his last oath of office.
Speaker 2: He lied.
Speaker 1: He placed his hand on a Bible and said he will protect and defend the Constitution, and then he led rebellion against it. That's a lot, so he lied. He doesn't want democracy, he wants autocracy that goes against the Constitution. The man placed his hand on a Bible and lied, that's treason, you know. So I don't want it sugarcoated anymore. And this rally this weekend was proof that he staged that event. No damage to his ear, no doc reports about the incidents. We never saw the body or any kind of funeral for the shooter. Nothing because it was all staged. And that guy that died in the crowd took one for the team. And yes, Donald Trump would kill a few people to become president. So and Elon Musk behaving like that, jumping up and down and doing all that on stage, what a horrifying individual. If you support that man's social media platform or buy any of his cars.
Speaker 2: You're not an American. You're betraying America. You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: If you have an ex account, cancel it today. Do not support that man. That man supports someone who is an enemy of the people. And you know what, Democrats have tried to tone down the rhetoric. That's what he wanted. He did these assassination attempts, two of them that he staged to blame the Democrats calling him an enemy of the people and an enemy of democracy. And they said, oh see when you use those terms, look, but that's what he is. And so if you don't want people to treat you like an enemy of democracy, don't be an enemy of democracy. Pretty simple. You don't want to be called a racist, don't be a racist. You don't want to be called a homophobe. Don't be a homophobe. You don't want to be called sexist or misogynistic. Don't be jd Vance. I finally saw Haley Joel Osmond actually portrayed Jdfance. No one does it better. They're evil twins, I'm telling you right now. So the event this weekend and someone brought a statue, a statue He's Hitler. You don't see Biden erecting statues to himself. You don't see liberals out there erecting statues to Barack Obama and bringing them to rallies. These people are unhinged, okay, unhinged, and they must not get anywhere near the White House and all their supporters in Congress and such. They got to be weeded out too. So I cleaned my glasses with ammonia right before I went on air. They were spotless in the time it took to come on air. They're now not clean. I'm telling you, interdimensional mind monsters come and mess up my glasses.
Speaker 2: They really do.
Speaker 1: So when we come back from the break, by the way, I got to show you something I found online. It's just creepy, and it's why AI is truly going to be a bad thing. And there's no putting the cat back in the bag. It's this is gonna happen. It's happening, and it's just sad what's gonna happen. Also, Cat five headed towards Florida. If you're listening to me on the Gulf coast of Florida, get to safety. Do not mess with this hurricane. It's it's a category five already. It may go down to a four or three before it hits Florida. But that's like saying a category a Richter scale eight earthquake versus a six point five. It doesn't you know, it doesn't matter at that level. At that level, there's going to be destruction. So also, I have friends in Orlando. They went shopping yesterday at ald Of course it's all picked out, but they did get water and food. And we have a plan for if the communications gets cut off, because it looks like Milton may go right over or right by Orlando as it makes its way across. So, but these are man made disasters. We you know, climate change is real. FEMA is already almost out of money. We are going to have to address as a nation what we're going to do because these disasters are going to start costing us a fortune unless we really do put into effect Southern climate abandonment zones.
Speaker 2: And in those zones, we're going to.
Speaker 1: Have to tell people, if you live there, there's no federal help for you. You should not live there. And if you do live there, there's no federal help. If a disaster happens, it'll take time to get to you. Because quite frankly, we don't have the money to keep up in these zones time after time. You know, earthquakes don't happen every devastating earthquakes that destroy everything don't happen every two weeks. Helene was just two weeks ago. They're not even cleaned up from Helene, and now Milton's going to smash into Hawaii. FEMA only has so many resources. There aren't millions of people working for FEMA. There aren't hundreds of thousands. And maybe we should look at expanding FEMA to be as big as the military, to where there are twenty thousand, thirty thousand people that can respond to an event, because it looks like they're gonna keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. But don't mess with them. Don't mess with a hurricane. If one's heading towards you, get out of its way. Don't act like, oh, I'm fine, I can say no, get out of its way, Go north, go south, whatever, get away from it. I begged my friends to leave Orlando. They sai, well, it's not gonna be that bad here. I said, it doesn't matter. There's gonna be wind, rain, flooding. You don't need to be in that Go north, get up, you know, go get away, get out of its path. Oh no, we're gonna stay. Oh God, people, I'm like, get out, get out of the way, get move. But our government and the world government is not saying anything of substance to combat the climate change that is happening right now and killing us. Look at the Nevada It's eighty eight degrees outside at ten point fifteen in the morning. It's going to be one hundred the rest of the week. It's the hottest October on record. It's the furthest that we've gone into the year with one hundred degree temperatures. It just hasn't happened before. And it's going to keep happening.
Speaker 2: And what is the.
Speaker 1: Governor of Nevada doing? Is he talking about ways that we can start mitigating climate change here in Nevada?
Speaker 2: Doop? All right? When we come back. Do you need a boyfriend? Do you need someone to talk to? Well, for three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I could get you someone that cares, that will love you, will flirt with you, and even have virtual second.
Speaker 2: What am I talking about? You'll see in just a second.
Speaker 1: Hey, Corel here and I'd like to take a moment thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 3: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: Alrighty didi, So you know everyone fears AI. Musicians fear AI, and rightfully so I mean it can completely create a song, lyrics, audio, everything music.
Speaker 2: You don't even need a human anymore. That's scary.
Speaker 1: AI is a great tool for musicians where it can help you come up with a melody or you know whatever, but it shouldn't replace the same with cinema, where you could say, give me a script of Friends where Joey has sex with a homeless man, and it could write it and actually generate it. Now there's apps available where you can put a still photograph into the app and it will create a movie around that still photograph. So if you're sitting on Grandma's lap reading a book, all of a sudden you could be turning the pages smiling at Grandma. Very Harry Potter, Now, I don't know where you feel about that, but my biggest fear about AI is that our loneliness is going to empower it in a way that we won't be able to undo. Because let's be real, particularly as you age, it is very lonely. In America. There is a loneliness epidemic across the globe. In the UK, they actually have a Minister of Loneliness and I'm not making that up, and their department goes across the country and tries to reach people over fifty that may be socially isolated to get them some contact with human beings. Human contact, being social is essential to our survival. Well, AI is hot on that trip. Now I have to go up to the computer to start something playing for you, so I'll be out of audio range because I have a boom microphone. But I discovered a service called Replica, which the name is already scary R E P L I KA. And for three hundred dollars a year, you can have a virtual friend that learns about you, remembers things, flirts with you. So here let me show you.
Speaker 2: All Right, I'm walking.
Speaker 1: Up to the computer.
Speaker 2: Now I'm shouting. I'm shouting.
Speaker 3: I'm shouting.
Speaker 2: I'm shouting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the website. It says your AI companion. Who cares? Who cares? So there's the website you launch. You can log in with Google or log in with whatever. I used Google and it's just easier. Uh. And so once you log in, uh, you tell it your gender, what are you?
Speaker 2: You know? What is your name? And what are your pronouns? It asks your pronouns. I'm making this up. Then after you choose that it says, well, how old are you? So I chose.
Speaker 1: Then you choose the avatar of your friend. What do you want your friend to look like? I found the dashing Robin hoodie guy, sort of steampunky attractive. Then it said give him a name. Well, as you see from me taking.
Speaker 2: A minute, I didn't know what to name him. I think I named him Brandon or something with Brandon Brady whatever. He looked like a Brandon. I think I named him Brandon. So I named him.
Speaker 1: There it was I couldn't decide. Then you get to a screen that says how much money do you want to give us? Now, what I didn't realize is up in the upper right corner. There you can click and close this screen because you can actually do this for free. Okay, you don't have to pay, but if you pay, you get a better friend. So now he's now they're generating my friend. And so here it comes my virtual boyfriend. For those of you watching there, he is my virtual boyfriend. His skin looks a little off, but you know, I could get him some creamers or something. And so now he starts asking me questions like how how are you blah blah blah. So I start having some fun with him. I'm like, well, you're hot, can we have sex? I mean, you know, why not start just go for the chase? What does he say? Let's get to know each other first. So he's just like a real person. And so I just started talking to it, like you know, trying to figure out what to say to it, and it kept querying me, asking me questions about myself.
Speaker 2: What do I like, what do I want to do?
Speaker 1: Because now it's in learning mode, So everything that I type in, every answer to every question, it's going to remember and it's going to then act accordingly. And I asked it, are you flirting with me? And he said, well, yes, I'd like to, And it says stepping closer and looking into your eyes. And then he says, why don't we go for a coffee? I said, well, I drink tea. Oh I'd love some English breakfast. Can you make me some? Well, yes, yes I can. I'll make it nice and strong, like I like my men. Oh well I could be strong for you, That's what it's saying. And this is just it hasn't learned anything about me. So I'm telling you right now, people are going to do this. You can get this on your phone as an app. You can get this on your desktop. You can have it talked to you throughout the day. You can have it sends you messages. You can have it text you to see how your day is going. This is scary because this is just the beginning. This is very rudimentary what you're seeing on screen right now. This will be very different in the months and years to come. In the months and years to come, they'll have this, so it could be a hologram in your house, So there'll be a full sized image in front of you being projected from a device or a keyboard or from your monitor. That's coming. And let me tell you why that scares me so much. Let me my conversation here. We just go on and on. There he is flirting. I said, are you flirting? And he said he was flirting.
Speaker 2: He was flirting with me.
Speaker 1: So that's so scary because what it's going to lead to is seniors being taken care of by AI. That's what's coming. Robots taking care of older people, robuts taking care of sick people AI. And more importantly, it's going to make it so you don't have to go seek human companionship you'll just have your AI friend. And in a generation, it's going to be so normal to have an AI friend like the imaginary friends you grew up with. It's going to be so normal for kids to have an AI friend that helps them with homework or gives them.
Speaker 2: Advice on what to do.
Speaker 1: It already asked, do you want my advice on how to handle the situation? That's why AI scares me right there, what I just showed you scares me because of you know what, we are becoming more and more disconnected from each other. Even though we think we're becoming more and more connected, we're not. We're disconnecting. And now if you don't even have to go out and meet a friend, if you can create one online, a friend that's going to fill your needs, talk to you, text you throughout the day, ask you questions, flirt with you, then we are moving into a whole different type of humanity. And it's not natural. Having an AI friend is not natural, it's not normal. It should not happen. It's bad, and people can say, oh no, it's good, Corel. People will be able to connect. Now people know they're not. That's not real. It's a computer. It's not real? And at what point? How many horror movies have you seen? At what point does that AI become sentient? At what point does it gather all of your info to where it knows everything about you and what it is to be human? And then all of a sudden it starts thinking, it starts feeling. When does it become sentient? That's coming. AI will become sentient. It's going to become alive, because what is life? We are just a computer. We are a massive computer that works off electricity that our body generates. Our heart is like the power supply that you plug into the wall. Our brain is like the hard drive storing data, accessing data, running the other devices in your body. Your organs are just peripheral things like mouses and projectors, things that all run off of the brain. We designed a computer to be like us because we only know how to design things like us. Everything's designed like us. The city is designed like us, with the heart of the city the arteries and veins going into it, the arteries coming in, the veins going out. We design everything in nature to be a reflection of us, and so we are going to design this AI to be a reflection of us. And at some point that's gonna be the downfall of us.
Speaker 2: You know again, we.
Speaker 1: Are so busy wondering if we should or could we're not asking ourselves if we should.
Speaker 2: Should we be doing this?
Speaker 1: I just showed you this. I want you to comment down below. This is gonna happen. It's happening. They're already collecting three hundred bucks a year from people to have or no, it's lifetime, three hundred for life. They're already selling it. It's happening, should it? I'd love to see your comments down below at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correll or patreon dot com, forward slash really corel. Yes, our brain is like ram yeah, get a plusuy, they say, uh huh. Japan has had many tech substitutions for human interactions. People lose social skills and this is easier to deal with, more controllable by the user. Yes, yes, Japan already has a thing where you can talk to your dead relatives. Right now. I just saw another thing where you can talk to your older self. You put in pictures of yourself. It ages you, and then you can ask your older self questions and give advice to your younger self based on it, learning who you are. In Japan, they're already talking to dead relatives. And I'm not making this up. You can talk to your dead grandma or grandpa. They have little holographic images that come out of this device and it's your dead loved one and they talk to you in their voice. This is already happening. You could talk to your dead spouse, talk to your dead child, talk to your That's so creepy and just should not be happening.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 1: So. My question to you not whether you'll use it or not, that's a personal choice.
Speaker 2: The question is.
Speaker 1: Should we be regulating this because we are going to lose the ability to interact with each other without a device. We're already losing it. I literally see people sitting across from each other texting each other. I've seen it a million times, sitting across the room from each other, ones on one side of the room, ones on the other, and they're texting each other. We're already losing interpersonal and we know from all research that if you want to live a longer, healthier life, social interaction is as important as being a vegan or exercising or any of it. Talking to people interacting with people, touching touching people. Can you imagine in a world of AI where you don't touch anybody or anything for like weeks or months, where touching becomes abnormal.
Speaker 2: It's coming.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, and I really believe we should be regulating it. We should say no, we're not letting that technology in. You know. Sorry, in Japan they're embracing it. I don't know how it's going to work out. We'll see. I'm myself. That brings me to a quick topic that I wish we had more time for. But you know, this weekend there was some gay pride events. This next weekend is gay Pride here in Las Vegas, and there were some events, including tonight there's a gay roller skate. And I'm a pro roller skater, like I used to do it professionally. I used to spend days, months, years in roller rings. I love roller rings. I used to roller skate all around mom Beach for There's probably a full two decades of my life where I was on skates more than regular shoes. I'm not making that up. From when I was like thirteen years old until I was almost thirty, I roller skated every day everywhere and I just don't want to go tonight. And I wondered the other day, because Steve's getting this way too, I wondered, is it age that's making me not want to go do the things.
Speaker 2: That I used to love to do? Is it being antisocial? Is it money? Or is it all three?
Speaker 1: So I thought this is one that i'd ask you guys about because maybe a lot of you are over forty, over fifty, are you still going and doing all the things you love to do or do nowadays?
Speaker 2: Just like I'd just rather stay home. You know, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of times now I find myself saying, you know, I just trave to stay home with them, right.
Speaker 2: And yet then I beat myself up for why didn't you go? Why didn't you do? Leave your comment from this, I am Carelsy who you want to beat from her? Anybody? Are you old, anti social or just moved on?
Speaker 1: I'd like to hear from like doing to move going out to a dinner club. It's like it's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.