Speaker 1: Welcome to the five o'clock show. It's time for common sense. Now it's Kats and Cosby with John Kassimatids and Rita Gosby standing for truth, Justice and the American Way bringing common sense to the world. Now, dere's John Katsimatids and Rita Gosby breaking news w ABC.
Speaker 2: Well, do we have a mess in our hands or in better shape? We're talking about Michigan as well. I say maybe better shape?
Speaker 3: Better shape for.
Speaker 2: Shape to Mike Rogers, because you know what did the Vice president that was on our show to the other day say, give me the exact quote. He said that the Republicans have a few.
Speaker 4: Problems, have lost their way, and the Democrats have lost them on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike Pens said that.
Speaker 2: Rest of mind by by having Michigan vote for this guy, abdul lay.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, you got to get his name right. Hang on, Here is what he said himself. He is you know they think that you want to use my whole name against me.
Speaker 5: Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abdachman, keep the name.
Speaker 2: Out your damn mouth. How's the name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, here's this is the first name here we go.
Speaker 2: You know, they think that you want to use my whole name against me.
Speaker 5: Mike, Listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abderchman, keep the name out your damn mouth.
Speaker 2: So if you do that slowly, what is he saying.
Speaker 3: He's saying my my first name to Mike Rogers. That's who he's referring to.
Speaker 5: Mike.
Speaker 3: He said, Mike, if you can't say my full first name, keep it out of your mouth. His name is Abdul Rockman. His last name is l say ed uh. So this guy, he's the unifier. Are you kidding me? This guy is dangerous, most dangerous guy. I think I've seen an American politics.
Speaker 2: Listen it is.
Speaker 3: It's worse than what it is. It's worse than what it is. This guy, John, I think is really troubling if you listen to him today. The whole thing he said is like, we're going to go after Mike Rogers shooting him for crying.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not let's let's let's not make fun of a person's name. If that is his name, let's make fun of.
Speaker 3: Have you seen his policy is John Well?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: And and by the way, Mike Rogers has not been making fun of his name. Uh, Mike Rogers hasn't been mocking him. He's just saying, get my full name. My full name is Abdul Rockmand started a dressing me public.
Speaker 2: Like that hows him?
Speaker 3: Before that, I guess they were saying, hey, you you know, but I'm getting They have said abdul l s I ed and in fact and in fact I personally and I've been following this you guys a lot. I have never heard him say the middle part until today. So I guess now he wants to wait a second, it was Barack Hussein Obama.
Speaker 2: Oh don't you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he want but he liked to be called Barack Obama. John, so say that name right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he said everybody knew his name was Barack Hussein Obama.
Speaker 3: Well, and this guy now now he wants us to be he he wants to be Abdul Rockman Abdel, I say ed. And by the way, John, let's move on to this because his policies are down right trouble right. Abolish ice, abolish the Senate, open borders, praising the Ayatola. That's just the beginning, and hang out with people.
Speaker 4: Think nine to eleven were justified. That's right, Elsa and Piker who believes he's the way of the future for this country. Nine to eleven was justified. We have in Steo here Rudy Washington, whose deputy mayor nine to eleven helped save the city. How do you think about that rum?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rudy, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm really troubled because if we lose in the middle of the country and we lose the state, we're in trouble as a country.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And I just get so turned off.
Speaker 2: I think common sense Democrats are going to get together, and John, you want common sense politics? You know, I don't want to make fun of his name. His name is his name, and he has the right to ask people to say his name, right, and if you don't like it, don't vote them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm tire. It is cursing in politics, you know. And John, one thing that jumped out at me, how wrong the polls were again?
Speaker 2: Reader, Yeah, big time time. He's gonna run by fourteen points, right, he right?
Speaker 3: And he had.
Speaker 6: Stevens down by double digits.
Speaker 3: And do you know how many? He won by? Fourteen thousand votes, which is not that.
Speaker 2: Right the way page, but less than one percent.
Speaker 3: Less than one percent at the end. Okay, it was a little over one I think actually.
Speaker 2: Won some of it.
Speaker 4: Ze point five. By the way, if the third person in that race who didn't get the name off the ballot in time, forty thousand people still wasted their vote and could have stopped him from being a Democratic nominee.
Speaker 3: Won by fourteen thousands.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: But but let me just say one other thing. Guys, what's troubling is if you look at the turnout overall, the turnout was very high. It's about half a million more than they typically have for a primary at this time. So, yes, it was a tight race. Yes, the polls were definitely off. But the bottom line is there is an enthusiasm.
Speaker 5: For the voter.
Speaker 2: Has she conceded?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she already said she supports him.
Speaker 2: She already said she's going to get right by Congresswoman.
Speaker 3: Well, she already said one before.
Speaker 2: How can you swim?
Speaker 4: How can Whitner the governor support him? And how can Peters the senators leave? How can any legitimate American support this guy? The Democratic Party has to make sure, well they care more about all.
Speaker 2: Seeing people from the demic patty party on today or tomorrow and we'll ask them the same questions.
Speaker 3: And by the way, John, you know who I can't wait to talk to later on today, we're gonna be talking to Evan Barker. She used to work for l say, we're going to get some details. We'll find out, but she did work for him and she has been sounding the alarm. So that's how interesting we do. We had the chairman Jim Jordan of the House Judiciary Committee, and mister Chairman, I got to get your reaction. Everybody's talking about it. What do you make of the fact of Abdul rockmand L say ed winning.
Speaker 7: The once great party of you know, uh FDR and JFK is now in the Israel, anti Semitic and socialists, and that is you know, while while some people are saying this might benefit us in the short term with you know, the midterm elections, this is terrible for our country. And I caught just some of the last few minutes what you were saying, and it's really dat for our country, particularly if a big Midwestern state like Michigan is going to have one of these socialist uh anti Israel guys as a United States senator. So I do think it's very, very dangerous for our country. And uh, what tolpa is? I think Kat said that common sense prevails here in the end, you.
Speaker 3: Know, mister chairman. One of the things that I and I brought this up. I don't know if you heard this. One of the things I found really troubling was today he right away said I'm going to go after Mike Rogers for his crimes. I'm gonna you know, I mean, it was. It was such a visceral speech. I haven't heard one sometime.
Speaker 2: I just texted me his real full name.
Speaker 3: All right, here's his real Okay, here's a different you're ready to you want to pronounce this one. Let's see, don't you love how Okay? Here it is. You're ready for this? Abdul Rockmand Mohammad l Sayed.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: I guess is I guess? I guess his first full name, even though it says Abdul l say Ed, I guess it's officially Abdul Rockman, meaning you know, the first name, and then Mohammed's the middle l si Ed. So that's the full name, and I guess he says, get it right or else?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well that's yeah, Kats. Kat said that that earlier. You know, his name is his name, his positions, his policies, what he's advocating. The craziness, the anti capitalism, the anti Israel is frightening. That's that's what we got to stress. I think, just how how long these and what they want to do to structurally change our country. No, no president, no no Senate just basically takes us and turns us into a parliamentary type form of government, which is you know, that's just not consistent with our constitution. So let's uh, let's again, let's hope Mike Rodgers wins.
Speaker 3: He's a good un he's a great you know. The problem is, uh, mister chairman. And again I have no problem with his name. I have a problem with the way he was saying it today, like so strident and and it's sort of it's the whole policy where he was the whole thing was We're coming for you. Where is this where that this was not a unifying candidate, you know, not even for the Democratic Party, let alone for America.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I it's scary. And again I think in underscores. You know, I'm in campaign around the country for candidates in our in our colleagues and One of the things I stressed is just look at how radical the left is. And then remember the left doesn't like it, and it sounds like that's what what you're what're pointing to. I did not see his his remarks as today, but remember remember that that text message between Struck and Page ten years ago and all this weaponization it's President Trump started. There's that one text message from Peter Struck says he says, I'm in the southern Virginia Walmart, I can smell the Trump supporters. So this this day they have for you know, make America grade and for Republicans and conservatives and Trump uh and President Trump this disdain and frankly, I think this this dis day they have for America. That is, that is what's frightening to the left. Has all these crazy positions they have this day, this, and then there's this formula that they follow all the time. The left will tell a lie, big media will report the lie, big tech amplifies the lie, and then when you tell the truth, they call you names. And that is just how they operate. So we need to understand all that come at the you know, come to the American people with the truth and with common sense and that's how we win this midterm election.
Speaker 3: I agree. By the way, I'm mister chairman too. We also have Rudy Washington in the studio.
Speaker 6: Congressman, I was just going to say, I'm one of the polarables if you remember that term.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's a very nice one. Go ahead, Rudy.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: No. I you know, I'm really concerned about this.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And I think too many people asleep, and I'm really turned off with the Democratic Party leadership sniping at the Republicans, not realizing you asleep while they're stilling your party. And it's about anti Western way of life. It's not about Democrats, it's not about Republicans. It's Audi Ali g looking to destroy the country. Great empires were not invaded, they imploded.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now it's an anti Israel, anti America, anti Western mindset, and it's and I actually think, uh, you know, Senator Schumer and Representative Jeffries, I think they're I think they're scared. Remember one hundred Democrats, one hundred and three Democrats voted against helping our best ally, our best friend, the one democracy in the Middle East, the state of Israel. They're voted against that. I mean that that makes absolutely no sense. So and you want to know how radical it is. We're pointing to what happened yesterday in Michigan, but never forget what happened a few weeks to go there in New York. Dan Goldman, chief council for Adam Schiff. I spent four months in a skiff in a in a classified setting when Schiff was doing his secret impeachment against President Trump, and then he would go leak the information, sometimes two depositions a day, and Kevin McCarthy put me on the Intel committee for that impeachment to fight what they were doing. And we were down there doing deposition cheerings, everything else, Goldman said, right across from us. And he was a he was Adam Schiff's chief counselor Keith lawyer. There. He goes back home, wins election to Congress from New York, runs for reelection and gets beat by thirty points because he wasn't radical enough for these DSA people. So that is that is what's happening, and yeah, we have got to stop it. And the way he stop it is at the ballot box on election day.
Speaker 2: Uh, Chaman Jordan, how many people showed up in Chicago Democratic Socialist Convention. I heard it was less than a couple of hundred.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was less than a couple of hundred, How can he be putting so much terror into the system.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's it's there's it's the energy and the Democrat Party, certainly the hard left, they run the show. Their crazy policies are the ones that get and get pushed. I don't know about that specific can know. What I do now is the left is crazy. Every position they take. Crazy to defund the police, crazy to abolishize crazy a say mens, you compete against women in sports. Crazy to shut down the government twice in one Congress, which is what the Democrats did. Crazy to have sanctuary jurisdictions, which are just the dumbest policy I've ever heard politicians telling local law enforcement you can't work with federal la enforcement to enforce federal law. I mean, they're just every position they take is crazy. And now the Democrats socialists, they're even going steps further than those crazy positions. That's just main street Democrats. They're going either.
Speaker 2: Well, we lost forty nine states in nineteen eighty four. I think it's time to stick to the facts. Don't make fun of people's names. The names are their names, and just stick to the facts of what they stand for and run an election and hopefully they lose forty nine states again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Katson, talk about how great this country is two half aft the years, the best thing going. That's what Reagan did, That's what President Trump believes in. We know this is the best country ever two hundred and fifty years, greatest nation in history. Talk about that instead of these lefties who just want to tear down everything that's great about our country.
Speaker 3: I agree, and hopefully hopefully Michigan and America sends a message in November. Before we let you go, mister Chairman Jim Jordan, let's talk about New Jersey. You kind of brote up voting and one of the things I know you've been really involved in the House Judiciary Committee also, I believe sent a letter right so talk about what you're looking into there, because we reported when it was the six thousand non citizens registered to vote, and it seems like the New Jersey is not cooperating with any investigation. What are you guys trying to do to get to the bottom.
Speaker 7: Of this, Well, first of all, we need to pass the Save in America Act that would clean this up, and it just could come a sence in the presidents one hundred percent right. And while that debate is going on in the Congress, you find that that you have Mikey Errol come forward and say, oh, this happened in New Jersey. And now what you have is Mikey Cheryl said, oh, it wasn't our fault, it was the it was the person the contractor who did the software, that it was their fault. The vendor that they used. Well, the vendor saying something different. And so we're asking for all the documents and communications and evidence that that relate to that disparity in that change in the story. Mikey Cheryl saying one thing, the vendor who was actually that they contracted with, who did this when people came and got their driver's license and registered and all that. We want to get those facts. And so that's what we're looking for. And this is this is typically how these investigations start. You got someone to say, no, no, that's not quite accurate. Well, we want to get the information in the documents, and that's what we're That's what we're subpoena.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't wait to find out what happens with all of that.
Speaker 2: And I think we get the American people the right information, the right facts. The American people's gonna do right for American.
Speaker 7: Well said, Let's pray absolutely, and in the end we the people get it right. And that's what we got to remember.
Speaker 3: And you keep up the great fight. We always love having you on, mister Chairman.
Speaker 7: Thank you, guys, Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 3: So much, Thank you so much. And you guys, really scary stuff of what happened this big arrest in California, John, did you see this that this guy who was in the military apparently was casing out the golf course there a few days earlier case again got arrested, had a whole arsenal of stuff. And join us now to talk about all of this is James Galliano, a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent. Agent Galliano is so great to have you on, mister Mayor, as the judge always says, but it's wonderful to have you. How this is scary because the guy had all this arsenal, had body armor, had radio signaling equipment, was trying to pose like he was an agent with the State Department with a security detail. Very frightening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, Rita, and first of all, great to join you guys. I heard the judge get a little exercised in that last segment. I hope he's had a chance to take a deep.
Speaker 2: Breath, mister mayredel stake.
Speaker 5: I promise, I love you, jud So. Yeah, this this was another one of those. It's almost like groundhog Day. This was like the sixth attempt, you know, beginning two years ago. This passed July in Butler, Pennsylvania, at either Trump events or at Trump properties where you know, these incidents happening, and it's it's generally speaking men. Of course, most violence is committed by men in the criminal criminal justice system, but young men. They're looking into whether or not there had been some writings, whether it was on social media, whether it was a digital footprint, or whether it was handwritten manifesto where he might have made some threats. If that's the case, the Feds will come in over the top. They will charge him with making threats against the president. Right now, he's sitting in jail on charges related to the weapon and the armament that you talked about. Rita and basically, I think the top charger now is the fact that he had an AR fifteen with a shortened barrel or a shortened platform, which is illegal. So yeah, scary, but it's good that the Feds had their eyes open out there at the property. They contacted the LA Sheriff's Department. There's some of the best in the business, and they took this guy into custody without a fight.
Speaker 2: Now, you have been with the FBI for many, many years, You've been with the different aspects of the FBI. There's something, there's something more to the story. I mean, they're going there, who is funding him? Are they going to do that investigation?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, you're right, John, And first of all, this is going to be work jointly. Obviously you've got some federal firearms violations, so the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms is involved. Obviously the Secret Service is involved in this. And then yes, you're going to have the FBI and the Joint Terrorism Task Force looking into this.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 5: I said this morning on TV, and a couple of people argued with me about it, that this was amateurish. Now I'm seeing the way it's covered now where you know decorated war veteran and you know, skillful, potential assassin. The way that he did this, he was I suggested costplaying because when I looked up his military record, he was essentially nothing wrong with being a logistician. But he was a warehouse clerk overseas. He wasn't like some Delta Force.
Speaker 7: Guy and some of the things that he was doing.
Speaker 5: Walking around with an ear piece in He knew that he had been detected the day prior, came back a second time, told them that he was from the Diplomatic Security Service. Those are the folks that protect all.
Speaker 2: Knew how to fake. He knew how to fake.
Speaker 7: He knew how to fake it.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, is he of any particular sect? Is he? Is he Pakistani? Indian? Is he American?
Speaker 5: What is he? No? I mean he's an American. He obviously was serving in the United States military, did several tours overseas in Afghanistan Iraq, so he certainly had to be a US.
Speaker 2: CIT know his background.
Speaker 5: Yet we do not know his background. That has not been put forth in as to whether or not he had any connections, or he was being directed to do this or was inspired to do this. That's all getting paid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The one thing that's troubling you guys, And you know I'm a big fan of Secret Service, but I'm just one of the things that's coming out today is he was there on Friday scoping around, and apparently some of the folks saw him in security but didn't report it. And then a few days later he showed up again, I think on Sunday. Real question is, but then employees noticed this weird guy. This is so that's an issue.
Speaker 2: We go one step further. What day? You know, the if I was working with the FBI or the Secret Service, I would ask what day was it announced that he's going to go there? And what day did did this guy start.
Speaker 3: Showing Yeah, that is interesting. I mean they always end in advance, but I do know when they publicly announced it, because that's interesting. That's an interesting point.
Speaker 5: John. I think it was last week, and I know the judge will appreciate this one. But what I'm surprised about is why the FEDS did not take him into custody. They had reasonable suspicion. They could have stopped him on a Terry v. Ohio Stop nineteen sixty eight in court case which suggests that if you think someone has committed a crime, is in the process of committing a crime, or is about to commit a crime, you can briefly detain them. He had high capacity magazines on him, he had some gear and equipment, He had a faulty story. They could have detained him and done a little bit wider search, but they instead called the locals and the Sheriff's department came in and picked him up.
Speaker 3: But also, did you hear, James, did you hear? What I understand is that on Friday he shows up with the earpiece walking around, Nobody does anything. Then he shows up again on Sunday, and then that's when they called authorities. But my point is, why didn't they call him on Friday? You know, the President's coming. I don't know who was there, what agencies or whatever, but if I see some, but he was not part of the agencies. Guess what they shouldn't be on the golf course on Friday when I'm scouting it.
Speaker 5: Out, Especially with the threats against this president. They are unprecedented, and the fact that the threat matrix is so high right now that he requires an additional layer of security. Then the average president will require, but I don't want to Monday morning quarterback what happened there. I do know that the folks that were there were preparing doing a site survey, making sure the place was safe for the President to come there later in the week. And you know, look, they took the guy in the custody, they executed a search warren on his home, so they obviously had enough probable cause to do so. And I think they're going to come over the top with some type of terrorism charges once the motive is fully released.
Speaker 4: And mister Mary, even the gun charge, I think he's facing ten years on the gun charge.
Speaker 5: Isn't he minimum charge on that judge? You cannot have a rifle with a shortened barrel below sixteen inches or the entire plan formed less than twenty six inches, And it looks like he had shortened it, which turns it into like an AR fifteen. That's a pistol. You can own those, but you have to apply to the ATF form. And you know, California is about as restrictive of a state when it comes to firearms as New York is.
Speaker 2: So as they do their homework, as they do their homework and find out who this guy really is, and they should be able to do it through his phone records, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Let's talk again, to twalk again so we could have better information than anybody else else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep us posted, James.
Speaker 5: Thank you, mister, absolutely absolutely, We'll do always great joining you guys, thank.
Speaker 3: You so much. And John, we're gonna take a break.
Speaker 5: A boy.
Speaker 3: A lot to talk about today. We have Victoria Coats coming up with the latest on Iran that after the Breaka
Speaker 7: Sa