Speaker 1: You know what's better than one hundred and ninety nine or something? What's two hundred of something that hunt their running in the time.
Speaker 2: Two hundred. She's about to get weird.
Speaker 1: You're prepared for it to get weird things, We're gonna get weird.
Speaker 2: It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get where where getting where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready? You don't.
Speaker 1: One hundred episode of Let's Get Weird. My name is Hoddie May, I'm wear and every we come together give you the weird stories from our lives. The streets, the she stuff above, the down belows, the skies, the seas, the lands. The breeze, the breeze. What kind of breeze in the internet? Good breeze on internet? Internet breeze, Yeah, sun breeze, bab breeze. Oh that's a drink.
Speaker 2: That is a drink?
Speaker 1: Is a drink like that? And just have a good time, you know, be that conversation in your car that maybe your head home from working, like I just need some friends to hang out with it. We got you covered, baby well.
Speaker 2: Hood He always looks for new friends. Me, I got to roll no new friends.
Speaker 1: Do you have a girlfriend now it's a new friend in your life? Would that be considered a friend or that I would hope your friends? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Friends first? Second first first, No, friends first, love a second.
Speaker 2: It's confusing.
Speaker 1: I'd be friends with them. At the end of the day. You can be lovers as long as you want, but you gotta be friends with Well.
Speaker 2: I still think no one can stand me, So it's okay we talk about no one can do nothing compasseders.
Speaker 1: No, that's uh that Sinead o'connored.
Speaker 2: Snado O'Connor. That's what that is.
Speaker 1: There, you go nothing, cinead o'connored, shnad O'Connor, siad Were you even alive when she shaved her head? Live on us? No? No, that's a big no, really big old no. On that bar buddyld buddy opal home Well pop culture referenced. So two hundred we made it.
Speaker 2: We I'm shockeding made.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. I got you to two hundred or something. Yeah, good old hoodie over here, good old sometimes keeps it going.
Speaker 2: And again you were the chosen one.
Speaker 1: Get down now what it's like five lines? You just combined into online.
Speaker 2: I hate Joe, but again, you know what that child that was?
Speaker 1: Is that Hugh McGregor Obi Wan impersonation?
Speaker 2: You Obi Wan in person?
Speaker 1: Now do you MacGregor in the Island.
Speaker 2: I've never seen.
Speaker 1: You've never seen the Island, even Scar Joe and their clones.
Speaker 2: I heard those bad.
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean now days, yes, because of its time, but I think at the time that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Last night, me and the GF watched on Netflix The Outsiders out the Outside. It's a the Outsiders or the Outside things. Well, it's a it's a it looks like the movie was from Vietnam. It's a dub and it's about zombies. It is actually it was two and a half hours Outsider, the Outside, Outsider with Jared Leto No, not that, No, the Outside, it's on the flicks. I just typed the outside and not to the outside on the flicks. Watch Outside. Is that you mean the outside there? Outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were saying the outside. That's something different, the outside, and then you have the Outsiders, which is something completely different. That's that is the punk with the punk movie. Everyone read the book back in like middle school.
Speaker 2: I never read that book.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise that movie. That's uh that guy Patrick Dempsey, Dude, Patrick Dempsey still look for the Agent. And Ralph Maccio is in it too.
Speaker 2: Ralph Machio. Oh, that's what got Ralph Macha the Karate Kid.
Speaker 1: I think it did. Yeah a year after Yeah, welcome.
Speaker 2: But it was a good zombie movie.
Speaker 1: You know it's a good movie. Doctor Sleep. Don't sleep on Doctor Sleep, especially if you like the Shining.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch what's it on?
Speaker 1: It's on Max and in this spooky movie on Max. And the director is Mike Flanagan, who did all the haunting shows on Netflix, Hillhouse by Manner.
Speaker 2: That Mass. I thought you said those weren't good though.
Speaker 1: I like those shows. They're good, Okay, good storytelling like his style. If you like his style on those shows, you like this Mone.
Speaker 2: Speaking of you want to chose that one out of gun You want the Doctor Shining. You are the one that I should have saved the ma whole Republic. I'm gonna say it again. I probably said it last week. Tulsa King on Paramount Post. I know this isn't watch it. It's bad, but it's so good. Balloone the one is think he's so mad at me right now.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm trying to put the penguin into Rob Cruise's mind. You keep trying to fight him back with Tulsa King. He said it got mad at the last episode. How did you get mad at last episode?
Speaker 2: He didn't finish telling it because he was all mad at me about the nug situation that we should talk about too today in this podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, No, no, we're gonna talk about it. We know we've exhausted that topic because we.
Speaker 2: Did not exhaust that topic in the office. We have no, don't don't give me that sourpuss face. Don't give me that sour push face.
Speaker 1: Come on, really, I was about to ask you how your weekend went and nice things about those guys by your girlfriend, and then you were like, no, I want to talk about nuggets instead.
Speaker 2: I want to vent because you guys don't let me vent about the bs. It goes on this office and it makes me mad. We should fight for the lights and we should fight for the fact just because we're oh my goodness, fine.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Okay, you're in your fields today, A little grump, a little angry hanky? Is that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Am I? What am I? Who? Am I am, I what is the am?
Speaker 1: I do you also watch this week which was trying to get to Halloween Town for the very first time.
Speaker 2: I watched like ten minutes of it, and then the kids went all gave up on it. I didn't give up. Did you get to actual Halloween Town or you just watch it? And then we saw them in the cab with the cool animatronic Catty They okay, yeah, I was on really low. I didn't really hear what was going on. And then the little girl I thought was the girl from Step by Step back in the day, but it's not as completely different actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only notable I mean, obviously I have Debbie red Olds, she's the main actress, but everyone else kind of didn't really do anything. And then I heard what the actress's name. The girl plays Marnie Kimberly J. Brown. She was like the go to, like Disney Channel original movie star for a while, and then she's cool because she's like the ambassador of Halloween every year, Like was she Kimberly J. Brown? So she did Quints, which was another Disney Channel movie. Oh, and then a lot of other movies that when you're Halloween talking about it ninety eight. Nineteen ninety eight, I was.
Speaker 2: A sophomore junior in high school.
Speaker 1: Ward.
Speaker 2: I graduated two thousand, second one, two thousand and one. I was at Mgmmer College.
Speaker 1: And then we don't talk about any of the other ones because how many get better? There's four, three with Kimberly J. Brown, and the fourth one is just like, what the hell is happening here?
Speaker 2: Do they go back to the same town?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, is a town dwindle each one? It makes it more scarier?
Speaker 1: No, just tell me, Just tell me, maybe what's the second one. You'll find out.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna watch it. They're only like an hour fifteen each.
Speaker 1: They're barely movies, but they're count.
Speaker 2: As movies or they just ship them. See technically Apple considers them.
Speaker 1: It's TV specials in not movies because who owns Halloween Town? This guy on his iPhone? It was before Disney Plus was the thing and more like every years like, oh I really watch Halloween Town. I was like, let me buy it. Then? Really you liked that movie that much? My gosh, yeah, Debbie Reynolds is my grandma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't get that didn't reference to them.
Speaker 1: I look at I don't think of my grandma and she would visit us from out of town all the time.
Speaker 2: Might pass away away before that because remember I was an oops, so I don't I know I met my grandma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Halloween Town they kind of like age up. So like the main characters are middle school, then like freshman, then a senior in high school Halloween Town High then they go to how it was it return to Halloween Town, which is when she goes of college and recast the actress. It wasn't the same, It wasn't the same, didn't have the same magic.
Speaker 2: Disney just loves to just overdo it with me.
Speaker 1: No, let's be the Halloween Town franchise, I think, because what ninety eight, two thousand and one, two thousand and four, They don't even include the other one in this list. But that was like probably like two thousand and seven or something like that. But every three years he had a Halloween movie to watch on Disney Channel.
Speaker 2: But there was always hocus Pocus. Yeah, well that was when that was.
Speaker 1: That was mostly back in the day when like that was on only ABC Family, Like you wouldn't play it on Disney Channel, right, So if you didn't have ABC family couldn't watch hocus Pokes ABC Family back of the day. You boy didn't have it for like a good periods of times because sometimes Direct TV was fighting over who got what? You know your Direct Tv?
Speaker 2: But now it's on.
Speaker 1: Disney Puzzy watching it anytime. One. We don't talk about a second one.
Speaker 2: I think I never watched that second.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's worth What was the other movie.
Speaker 2: To rewatch that was really bad that everyone said it was.
Speaker 1: Bad and I watched it was a Halloween movie?
Speaker 2: No, I forgot what it was. Oh damn it nuts but harder sauce.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. But yeah, uh More actually is on a work trip right now, and we we did a lot of like watching like more of the like suspense thriller movies. We didn't watch the classics. So when she comes back tomorrow night all day Thursday, hopefully she's off all Hallimy movies all time.
Speaker 2: Baby, Oh my god, you wait crazy? What was the name of that movie again?
Speaker 1: Doctor Sleep, Doctor Sleep on what Appen? Or Max Max? It would be helpful if you knew about the Shining. At least you don't have to watch all the Shining. But it's sequel to Shining.
Speaker 2: How do they make a sequel to Shining?
Speaker 1: Stephen King made a sequel book?
Speaker 2: Did he really?
Speaker 1: It's called Doctor Sleep?
Speaker 2: Oh oh wait wait this one came out recently twenty nineteen. Yeah, wasn't it not good at all?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: It just didn't do well at the box office because it came out a bad time. Gotcha? Gotcha? That's good?
Speaker 2: Is Jack nickleson in it? Just tell me? Are they the same hotel?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna like that. I'm gonna kick you. You're gonna watch the movie. You gotta watch the movie tonight. You're gonna watch it with your girlfriend. I might if I go over tonight.
Speaker 2: She likes those movies. She loves those movies. Spooky thrillers, spooky thrillers.
Speaker 1: And just thrillers too, but like mindful thrill Remember Disturbia. When I think thriller, I think Disturbia because that was because I don't know if that was like the first like I heard what a thriller definition was, and that was the first movie that came out.
Speaker 2: Did you be sure?
Speaker 1: The buff in my room with the guy so hold on. So the funniest thing was when this movie came out, we talked about this in this podcast two thousand and seven. I own this movie. I love this movie, trying to think Wan fine the cast, because the main thing is, you don't know what Chila buff is, like he's stuck on house arrests carrying mosses them. I didn't realize that he's stuck on house arrests over the summer. I don't know who this lady is. And he falls in love with his neighbor. Check his friend visited him from time to time, but he suspicions of this neighbor who brings women to night back home, but they never leave. Turns out the guy's murdering and put them on in the basement houses in the basement movie. But that's the movie here. But the funniest thing was the actor who was like the killer, David Morse, who're looking at right now. We had in Virginia Beach an anchorman that looked exactly like him.
Speaker 2: They were like, he's the murderer. Why did you still allow him on TV? Oh my god, that's funny. Yeah, I love that movie. I think was his best movies ever.
Speaker 1: Davis. Yeah, it was a good movie, you know, ahead of his time. That's on the Shilah bufferance when everything had Shyla buff in it holds Transformers Transformers that timeframe. It was in between Transformers movies.
Speaker 2: It was wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who was telling me the other day that they're like Bumblebee was such a good movie, and I was like, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I mean compared to the other Transformers movie, well, Transformers one am i'd say completely animated. Bumblebee had that opening animated sequence it did. It was all like c G I on Hybertron, which was.
Speaker 2: Oh right, right right, yeah, I remember that, and then they flow off the thing. Because that was before.
Speaker 1: Haley Steinfeld popped up and she worked at the corn stick stick corn Dogs? What's that the corn dogs? Hot dog on a stick?
Speaker 2: Place called a corn dog?
Speaker 1: No, it was a restaurant though, Oh I don't know. Hot dog on a stick.
Speaker 2: Hot dog on a stick. No, hot dog on a deck picking a blanket. Yeah, it's a place hot dog on a stick right there, that's the rest a real place. Yeah, are they still open?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Let's go a website. Hot dogg going to stick home. Let's go locations here we go asap put this area code, putting it in my location, Okay, put your area code.
Speaker 2: MM where are they located? Should we ask them to send his food dog? Yeah, but they're not any Maybe they can mail it to us. The frozen ones are like, we could just warm it up in the microwave.
Speaker 1: Then that's just a corn dog, So that's not no special razmataz. I thought I got a stick. All right, I'm googling it. We're gonna see what pops up. Zoom out, zoom out, real far search again.
Speaker 2: Why did you go back to locations on the website and there you go? This is how Eric does it?
Speaker 1: Kong Dong. Nope, I don't see any locations on the east coast anyway. Uh, you're still looking and gave up.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't stop looking at you. Wow.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you that I went to Popeyees yesterday without me and they had the ultimate fail. They didn't give him my biscuit. I didn't realize like at home, I was like, oh, this meal is not complete without the biscuit. Yike. It was a sad day yesterday. Yike didn't get no biscuits.
Speaker 2: Are we going to lunch today?
Speaker 1: You tell me you seem like you busy.
Speaker 2: I'm not busy. You've got a lot to do because we got a couple days coming off here in a couple of weeks where we got Veterans Day a couple of days, and then I gotta got a lot of stuff to take care of.
Speaker 1: And I don't see that that for next month. Yeah, sit when it's November officially, it's like November in a day, in about three days, thank you, good sir. There's there's thirty one days in October in case you didn't know, I.
Speaker 2: Know because Thursday is Halloween and I gotta go with Max.
Speaker 1: I gotta have to spit some logic out of like, yeah, everyone knows every other mode you do the hand thing where I've never gotten your hand, it's every.
Speaker 2: Knuckles thirty day. Yeah, never gotten that one still now. But we only have ten knuckles out of their twelve months.
Speaker 1: Though, because there's space on the end, space on the front. Do you think about that?
Speaker 2: That's January, February is twenty eight, mark, March is thirty, April thirty one.
Speaker 1: I have no idea actually anymore.
Speaker 2: Check. Did you enjoy hanging out with me in this past Hallo weekend? Yeah? I just felt old what happens felt old, But thanks for coming out.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. You got.
Speaker 2: It's not did you look great as that purple guy? Do we post a fit pictures up yet? Are we gonna wait till this week?
Speaker 1: We can post it to promote this episode? Actually, so oh you think about that?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't realize it.
Speaker 1: We can do it right now content and post it as a story and say, listen and find out how this happened.
Speaker 2: And who did what with what finger?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: Where was Eric's hands?
Speaker 1: Actually see what these photos were? Where were your hands?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell you.
Speaker 1: It is notorious that one. So uh, we were at public, which is great. I appreciate you for letting us go. H I let I being the well worn expert of being at public. Let the skellies More's siblings. You guys get in the table section. I'll sit outside your hands right there exactly because I knew people are gonna be touched my butt. And tell you if people touched my butt.
Speaker 2: Why they touch your butt? I don't know.
Speaker 1: People just like touch my butt? Really yeah, that's more. I don't know why they do a nice butt. I mean, the GF says, I have a button. I don't believe her. I don't think I want to stay up for me. Baby, let me see, let me see, let me see that curve. Hike up the pants real quick.
Speaker 2: The other day. I mean, it's there, it's there. I feel like I have a black butt. Put some jeans on there, you're good to go.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: I got my new joggers, my old Davy joggers, which she does not like that. I were some old Davy products. But that's another story.
Speaker 1: Okay, well maybe that would be next week.
Speaker 2: Will it be next week? I'll probably forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, last night. Also to last night, we went to go walk around with her kids because ID have Max. It's a great picture together. I posted it on my social There you go, there you go. It's fun having a little GEF new love. Look at that, well, well, GF, gfat. I am the relationships new relationship. I'm very appreciative of everything.
Speaker 1: Your mom listens to the show.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was great for you.
Speaker 1: So you know, actually we're going to snitch.
Speaker 2: We have a snitch, which is great. I'm cool with that. But I had to I had to cut that one off because I knew she would have gotten mad if I would have put her on the air, the mom without the daughter. Now my gef.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, everyone needs all party need to know. But what's not being said, you know, you know what.
Speaker 2: She was gonna say was that I am a dog person because they have a dog mom.
Speaker 1: He does have a great ass, Like whoa.
Speaker 2: Now, oh my god, Eddie, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I'm excited. We have things planned in the next few weeks. That will wait till it happens to talk about it, but cercad movie that will be throwing snow in our faces. So excited. I'm scared why.
Speaker 2: Because I'm probably gonna hate it and get mad, might get emotion. Do you get emotions?
Speaker 1: And it's probably like the weirdest movie to see in that, But I'm excited, Like it's like, why why is that movie in that?
Speaker 2: Why we thought it was because it's gonna be a bad movie. You don't think it's gonna be a bad movie.
Speaker 1: Chris Eppins is in it. Chris Eppins isn't in bad movies. Give me one Chris Evens movie that's bad.
Speaker 2: Snow Piercer, It's great.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That weird one where he was protecting little girl that had psychic ability Bush.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, that's okay, that's all right, and it's time. It was okay, what's the one. Don't be saying Fantastic four because he was great and Fantastic four.
Speaker 2: I mean he was the only No, he wasn't that movie was bad. He was great movie he was bad. He was great. He was Johnny's Storm. Yeah, but they were Those movies are bad. Then there was the one with Ah. He was the p I that helped the girl couldn't sleep in more than ten men, What's My Number?
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 2: That movie was bad of its time.
Speaker 1: Those are bad rom com you know, he was in Scott Pilgrim. He's great in that.
Speaker 2: He was barely in that.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was good in it.
Speaker 2: Losers in the movie was terrible.
Speaker 1: The Loss good in that though. Yeah, but that movie was track. That movie I think was ahead of it.
Speaker 2: That movie The Iceman I kind of want to watch.
Speaker 1: I think The Losers was ahead of its time because that was when like that's a graphic novel. Yeah, I just think they didn't have the right like focus on that movie. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to watch The Perfect Score.
Speaker 1: That's a great movie.
Speaker 2: Never saw that.
Speaker 1: You never seen that where they break into the school to steal the SATs and cheat on the SATs.
Speaker 2: Was he a heights cool person in that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Two thousand and four, Homie, Oh my god, this is what they made us watch be like, we know if you cheat on the s ads, here's the perfect score.
Speaker 2: What's streak Kings or up to? You're right there? Over one more? What's that? Oh? He wasn't streaking movie. He wasn't Street Kings. That's a good cop movie. Yeah, because it's Keanu and Laura's Laurence Fishburn knives out. He was great in the Star This the guy from Star Wars Rogue one Fort Whitaker, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I think in that movie. Actually Street Kings. I love that movie and the Andy Diaries and not another team movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he was hot and he had abs and he came out to this day still has all that no knives out. He was really good in I Will give you that buzz light Year. He was blad the gray Man. He was kind of funny and I like that.
Speaker 1: You didn't see I did see that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I finally finished it is on Apple TV.
Speaker 1: Plus it was.
Speaker 2: Give it a C plus.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll take it, but we know also will take This isn't our two hundred time doing it, but it's time for some connections where we read actual misconnections from Washington d C. Traxlist dot Org slash nine. This is I just roll refreshed it again this week. Okay, yeah, they pop a lot again. These are people can honestly post they're looking for certain things, Ladies of the Knights. Maybe let's looking for lost love. Why Gogham style, because it's the song that bonded Eric and I brought us together. How well. I was in the top row of our Hot Honey nine to five jingle Ball at George Mason University. Eric was on stage and fun fact nine years ago, no no, no, no, no, no, twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: This week, Jesus, I posted on Facebook and I saw just bought.
Speaker 2: My tickets to Noney I five jingle Ball. Yeah, bought tickets to that show. Yeah it was that Mason.
Speaker 1: We got discount, Mason discount on it. Oh yeah, you got discount. That's a little full circle moment for Hoodie. And now I am the mock up image for what we'll look what our stage could look like. Did you know that you see an image of me in the mock up for what the stage is supposed to look like?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Bianca just showed me the used my image from last year as the little like insert person here. I was like, thank you, I appreciate that. Get my face scene the higher ups, what jingle balls?
Speaker 2: Is this for you?
Speaker 1: Working? Or going to overall? Working? Probably seventh, so there'd be were my fourteenth? No twelventh or well? See I get confused because there we didn't have one because of the pandemic, right right, I get I always get confused of them, Like what year was that? Who do we have before? Yeah? I gotta start working on our outfits now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna probably pick one of the nine ugly sweaters that I have that I rotate.
Speaker 1: No, why what are we meeting so many people? Now?
Speaker 2: What are we gonna wear?
Speaker 1: Something? Nice? Were some what I wore last year? All you gotta do is buy a nice jacket like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. Why I would last year blazer?
Speaker 1: I did my bomber, my green velvety bomber jacket. I'm probably gonna be read this year, I think because I did Green last year, and that's why I debuted my chain, which is getting an upgrade later this week. You'll find out how by listening to your morning show. But anyway, back to the Misconnections, where we're gonna compete and see who's freaker DC, Maryland or Virginia. Air got lost in my eyes, I can tell.
Speaker 2: There's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful, and we see who's freak here, and we just kind of roulette on what's going on? Uh? First one up, I'm gonna go with can't sleep, so still up? Anyone else up? Anyone else up besides me? Great way, great way to make new friends. And night brownies in the oven, Halloween cupcakes. Next, why are you baking so late?
Speaker 2: Well, some people were hot, I guess in Rosaryvel, Washington, Washington area. All right, whistling Dixie femfom top three hours ago, foreman starting a new life in Washington. Ce near him by Fort Totten Metro number number.
Speaker 1: See you later, gator, aggregator.
Speaker 2: Oh should we call it? No? Come on, you can call it from the station line.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, n a half five. You didn't win anything? Sorry that Hello? Still waiting. I'm not gonna call you any one of these days. Lock your number, get you let's go a Saturday night movie chat. I'm old enough to have seen the first show when it aired. Oh the movie Saturday Night. I'm glad that, despite our generational difference, you enjoyed the movie as well. Given Oh this at E Street Cinema, which I was at last week. Given our generational difference, I didn't think it'd be a probate. Askue if you'd like to see another movie together. In case you'd be interested, let me know the movie we just saw and recommend, and maybe we can see it in my house. Thanks for chatting with me. I don't know if I want to go to your house.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta you know, you gotta let people, uh you know, host. Other times you gotta host.
Speaker 1: You're playing an actual iPhone advertisement game right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love these games so much. Do you download these games? It's gotten so bad.
Speaker 1: Eric, If you don't know, Eric is playing the game right now. Where if you're on any other game or movie, it's literally like the character running and they power up and get more people, kind of take on all the armies.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you gotta you want to read one more. Maybe it's our two hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: What lays ahead for the fall? What hurts the most?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh god wow, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh we've read this one before.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, coffee friend, you're right, dang it, all right? What m m seeking natural f natural in Alexandria. Mature, well traveled, fit male, sixties seeking mature all natural, white Hispanic Asian goddess in Alexandri area for coffee, bantering and companionship women? Wait?
Speaker 1: What women who wake up?
Speaker 2: Women who wake up every morning wondering why they can't find real men anymore? Who settled for metrosexual shadows of masculinity?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it was going so well and then that last line just lagorate there, buddy, all right, my last one off work all this week for my birthday. Who's dropping by off all week this week? Who is out and about wants to drop by? And which's me? Happy birthday? Maybe help me blow out your candle?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, mister pressed birth. Did you ever watch that Marilyn Monroe shut movie on Netflix that was on at the armist As Maryland? I think it was like, wasn't it like bad.
Speaker 1: I think when it came out it was like, it's too cinematic, but actually really wasn't and it was just bad, and then watched it.
Speaker 2: I love on armist. I think she's she's supposed.
Speaker 1: To be in movie.
Speaker 2: Who the hell is a Bond movie? Bond movie or something? She wasn't No is it was Bond or something? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Try to look up her filmography this movie, because she's suposed to be in a movie that Everyone's like, huh, Oh, she's Ballerina. She's gonna be in the Ballerina movie. What's the ballery? It's the John Wick spin off movie? Cool? But she is in Oh, she's in this movie with uh, Sidney Sweeney and Daniel Brule. Daniel Brule is Zemo from Marvel and he's supposed to have Why is movie is going viral? Is he supposed to have a threesome with Sydney Sweeney? And out at the Armos Everyone's like, how the hell this man get this?
Speaker 2: Is it out? Now?
Speaker 1: Comes? Uh, it's out. It's doing film festival film festivals now, so probably during the holidays or in January. Oh, come out.
Speaker 2: But Jude Lows in it.
Speaker 1: But that's just uh yeah, Eric will probably be first in line for that movie. I will not and your girlfriend will be with you.
Speaker 2: She will not watching you like a I don't know. Maybe she leaves you.
Speaker 1: Ate night Daniel Broule. Maybe she's a fan.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's in a lot of movies in a lot you woul don't recognize him. He's a lot of things. He is in a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Good character actor. But that does it for our two hundredth episode of this podcast. You want to see everything that's going down? Follow me and Andrew Hoodie with why you want to see everything that's going up? Fallow mister Eric Me, that's m R E R. I realized what I said.
Speaker 2: It's okay to be weird.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. Thank you for listening to two hundred episodes. And I always remember for the two hundredth time, it's okay to be weird AND's sexy.
Speaker 2: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah,