Speaker 1: It seems to be a big foot leaning against its free in a wooded area.
Speaker 2: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Tree minds and brush.
Speaker 4: He sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall sasquatch looking back at it, and that kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog. Take these stores for what they are in hopes that may be like, if it's out there, then show me, Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical cue of cabra creature terrorizing his chickens like a grunt and a knock.
Speaker 3: It's like a oh. I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make Bigfoot a quote unquote monster.
Speaker 4: Welcome to ecbro O Bigfoot Radio. All right, guys, here we are on another episode of ecbr O Big for Radio. I'm your host, JAMIUMN waugh Tonight we're gonna have a round table discussion. I got two great friends of mine right here with us, and then just friends. These guys are a big quitting crypto researchers that have been long into this field, and uh, you know, we're gonna just talk big quick and everything in between. I'm looking forward to seeing what we get into tonight. Who knows what's gonna be said tonight. Yeah. If you guys don't know these guys, you gotta find out tonight. So now with that being said, let me welcome mister Bill Rigby and the Josh Stasko. How are you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Oh we're just.
Speaker 4: Awesome, awesome, Well, guys, you know you guys both know that, you know, we we all deal with events every year. And yeah, here we are. We're new into the twenty twenty five year. And uh, you know, there's a couple of events I want to go over real quick. Just make mention for the listeners out there for them to marketer calendars and prepare themselves for these upcoming events. Uh.
Speaker 5: There's one event.
Speaker 4: It's a small, small town event right here in Virginia. Basically it's a Bigfoot town hall meeting gathering. It's more of a big foot in lunch gathering. February eighth in Lexington, Virginia. Yours truly to the ECBRO, I'm hosting a big Foot in lunch. It's going to be held at the restaurant diner cafe known as Legendary East, and some of my friends that live locals like, why'd you choose it there?
Speaker 5: I said, well, if you look at the logo of.
Speaker 4: Their sign, it's got a bigfoot iron and it's called Legendary East. And you look at their menu, it's all bigfoot encrypted theme items. So I mean it's the perfect place. I mean when I reached out to the restaurant owner, Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely. I reached out to the restaurant owner when I first came up with this idea to have something there. They were excited about it. They were like, yeah, you know, because I wanted permission to advertise and promote their restaurant. Of course, yeah, promote your restaurant. They're all about it. So yeah, I've got several people that's been sharing my I put a flyer together for that. We just hope to gather some like minded individuals, perhaps some people with some experiences that might be willing to come out of the woodwork and share their stories with us. You know, we're just doing this for're a good times. It's a free event. The only thing that's gonna cost you is for you to buy off their menu and then sit and eat with us.
Speaker 5: So that's the only thing that.
Speaker 4: Will cost everybody. Again, it's a free event. You pay for what you'll order at the restaurant. Now, you know, just judging from the items on your menu, it sounds delicious. I've seen some of the pictures. I myself have never been there, and it's only about an hour south of you, so I can't believe I've never been there, but I'm gonna find out soon enough. So jumping ahead in the month of March. After February, we got March twenty ninth. Bill, I'm gonna let you talk about this one because this is your baby right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my baby. Oh baby, it is No. It's the third Penal High Paranormal Conference.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be at Tiffany Banquet Center in Brookfield, Ohio on March twenty ninth. It runs from ten to six. We're gonna have one hundred, one hundred plus venders. I'm still getting applications in Nice. We've got five speakers, got Amy Boo, Frettzaluga, Jim Sparks, Gwenland Purcell, uh Dale Rogers In Donnie from Haunted Hillview. I got Jamie and Jenny King as MC's now, those are the nicest people you can ever meet, right, Yeah, Jenny, They're they're awesome.
Speaker 4: They are sweet people for sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I got some special people coming and if the one shows up, it's gonna be awesome. It's gonna they said they will come, so you know, we'll see. But uh oh, i'll have people I'm freaking out. I'll guarantee you. That's another one that'll be freaking people out now. But yeah, so that that is in March twenty ninth, and it got bigger every year. The first two years we were Hickory VFW and hr HP, which is only six miles from where this event center is, and it is it's that much bigger that I had to move up there. And yeah, each year is grown. And like last year, the last Saturday fell on Easter weekend that oh okay, it grew, but the attendance was down like a hundred people, but it didn't yeah oh yeah, yeah so and we had full capacity on vendors.
Speaker 4: So the one thing I want to add in there real quick, it's funny that you mentioned that that you guys were down around like basically one hundred people in attendance.
Speaker 5: Last year at my event.
Speaker 4: We did have a much smaller attendance that year, and a big part of it, I can tell you why that happened. It's my negligence towards the promoting and the marketing of my own event here in Virginia, because as as you guys know, I was putting on the event up in Pennsylvania over in Somerset, which you know, I mean, John, correct me if I'm wrong. I mean I thought that was a very successful turnout there, you know, and lot of it, Yeah, a lot of my promoting went towards that it was the first time event being held there, and I got people want me to do it again, and just I just need a new location because the problem without event, even though we had a good turnout and a lot of people loved it, had fun. You know, we had the great vendors, the sales a lot of the vendors. That was the that was the all. The other issue is I ran into was the phone service, the phone signals and the connection for people to make their sales. You know, you know, they were limited. They had a uh you know fall back to cash sales, which became limited to a lot of people didn't carry cash. You know, and so you know that was an issue there.
Speaker 6: But the other too, Dan was just that, okay with attendance being down, is that just about every event except for a chosen few, were way.
Speaker 3: Off and I mean way off m the mark last year.
Speaker 1: Well, the other problem too with that event we were in Somerset was there was a couple of people, well more than a couple, it was. The bathroom situation was pretty bad. And uh, some of the vendors, the food vendors didn't show up, remember.
Speaker 4: That, right, Yeah, there were no shows. Yeah I don't get that.
Speaker 3: I know it either, and that happens a lot with food vendors.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, I think we only had one or two at the most. We had a wine vendor there, you know, alcohol vendor, but we had a one I think was one food vendor that I recall. But the people were complaining about the bathrooms and the accessibility to get there, and like Dan said, it was also the fact about the signals for their phones and things of this nature. But I mean, all in all, I think there was probably my guess, you know, I was up there. I got there a little late, but I got probably i'd say five six hundred people showed up there. I mean, I mean because I had a hard time finding a place to park, but I did. But I think, yeah, long, it was a pretty successful event. And like Dan said, what we need to do is I mean, I like to do it again, Uh but they need a you need a better venue, you know, something works more easy to locate. And so and you know, there's some of these vendors that backed out or didn't even bother call you. I went asked, I went to have them back.
Speaker 5: You know, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: They at least they could at least called you. Okay, as far as I'm concerned. You know, I don't know going you.
Speaker 3: Know, like my event, I had forty vendors there, all right, two has backed out near the last minute, but it was justifiable. One ended up in the pneumonia, the other one out of death. So no problem, I don't care. I saw those two spots to other vendors that came and says, if you had extra room, I'd take another table. Well here take this one. You know. Sorry, it all worked out, but still there was a forty vendors and the pace was planned.
Speaker 1: So you know what I would suggest then and then and then Okay, I mean the vendors that we I understand the situation about your two vendors. But what I would suggest is if the same vendors want to come back up to backed out, make them pay. Well, no, let me let me finish. What I would do. What I would do is, you know, have them pay a bigger appearance fee before they get there. This way, they're out that money. Okay, one way or not about the moment, okay, but you know I have a put a penalty on it because they didn't show up last time. It doesn't take anything to make a phone call, you know. Yeah, I mean I called. I talked to people all around the world. Okay. If I could call uh South Korea or Russia or Ukraine, or friends of mine in Israel or Egypt, then they can certainly call up there in to Somerset and say, Dan, I can't make it for whatever reason. I'm sorry, you know, something came up. They could do that. I mean, it's calm fan. You know, that's all just common courtesy, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, you're fine. Yeah, but I will say this. The one food well, we had two food vendors, but one was actually food food.
Speaker 5: The other one was more.
Speaker 4: Like coffee and other drinks and stuff like that, and maybe a few small sweets in between. However, the one food truck that was there, and you know, and she was aware that we had others coming, but she learned that they didn't show up but within the first few hours, like going into the lunch hours. And so, I mean I looked up there, I was up there a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you've seen it too. She kept the crowd and she and me and her have to talk. She took a step away because her husband and whoever else was working inside that truck. She said, I'm loving this. I'm making bank. I said, good, good, I said, you know, and the crowds loved it. They, I mean, the servant they weren't waiting long. That was a plus long. A lot of people when they go to order food, they don't want to have to wait a half hour forty five minutes to get their food.
Speaker 5: You know, they're getting it within ten.
Speaker 4: Fifty minutes, you know. So yeah, so she would do it. Good.
Speaker 1: Let me say something here, you know, I just I'm gonna tell you something, you know, I know, Bill and you and and I'm dedicated to what we do. And just to make an illustrate a point, I'm sitting out here right now in my car. It's twenty three degrees out. Okay, Okay, I keep I keep my word okay, And that's all we need to ask, I mean from people. Okay, just keep your word one way or another, like you know, communicate, communicate, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, seriously, exactly. And but anyhow, I'll get back to my event. Oh yeah, you get to I still have a few vendor spots left, and we've still taken on some more sponsors. If anyone likes to sponsor the Penalty of Paranormal conference, Uh, you can go to the Agents of the Unexplained dot net and there's go click on the store link and you there's a vendors forms there, the sponsors forms there, and the pre sale is supposed to be up. I don't know if one got them up for me yet or not. I sent her the stuff this morning, but she she might have Uh, pre sell tickets, pre sell event shirts, or you can bundle them and save some money. Uh. The link should be there, and that link goes through Creative Mind, who does my event shirts.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Yeah, they do an excellent job, by the way. I've seen them what they've done in the past, and they are a very impressive.
Speaker 3: Yes so and never reasonable. So I like it. But I'm going to throw something else out there too, the new one.
Speaker 4: Dan all right, oh yeah, oh please, by all means yeah.
Speaker 3: We're planning May along with Dave Grant and Joe Fogel. They Grant got snartly yell.
Speaker 4: I love that man. He's at my event every year.
Speaker 3: Uh him, Joe Fogel Cryptiquetology. Uh, they all all three of us put events on different events. Well, uh, we're collaborating for up here and Charon fya. They just got this big, beautiful green space park all right, And I went to the city council here last month to talk to him about putting a vent on down there. What's going to cost us? He said, the green space ain't gonna cost us nothing, but if we've got to close off a street next to it, we're gonna need a permit and probably pay for two policemen at each other. Yeah, all right, that's fine, that's cool. You know, I'm getting some serious footage on the green space and it's right next to the river and they got it all fixed up nice. All right. So that's we're looking at June sixth of twenty six to do this because we're still in the planning stages, and it's going to be called Bigfoot on the River.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, we're exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean, for those who are not really familiar, this is gonna be Pennsylvania or.
Speaker 3: Sharon, Pennsylvania, right downtown, right in the center town. Yeah. We're gonna have speakers, We're gonna have vendors, we're gonna have bands, we're gonna have several food trucks. Actually I already had three committed already and this is a woe. Yeah, they're all about promoting things downtown.
Speaker 1: And yes, listen, you said this is gonna happen in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you don't mind put me down as a speaker.
Speaker 3: I've discussed it with the other two. John, I'm not making the decision.
Speaker 1: Now, you know. I'm available. Yeah, as long as I'm alive, as long as I'm still alive and a wife doesn't kill.
Speaker 4: Me, John, John, they agree to let you speak, they might have to charge you to speak.
Speaker 1: Charge just.
Speaker 3: H We'll charge them by the word.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'll be broke. I'll be she's I had to rob a bank.
Speaker 4: Oh man, then you got to be all you got to be able to retire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah. So we're playing to go big and this is a free event to the public, including the speakers, including the band. Okay, and they can come in and shop the vendors. It's free for them to come in.
Speaker 1: Have you considered Have you considered having a hog ROAs stuff there? For real? I went to a hog roast and it was some kids got killed years ago by by on a motorcycle where I lived, and this motorcycle gang they actually put together a hog roast and he had flat bed bands and everything else. They've been because the family of the kids that got killed, they didn't have insurance. He was twenty one years old and they probably made twelve, twelve or thirteen thousand dollars just from the hog row Stay.
Speaker 3: I'm not gone put a whole gross together on a green space. I don't think they appreciate burning their grass. That's a good idea, John, but I don't think it would work with the city. They'll get all upset.
Speaker 1: Well, the only thing I can think you could do better. Bill is probably get a get a one of those poles, and you could do a pole dance and charge a mission for that so they don't have to see you.
Speaker 3: Is this a PG show? Ard R rated?
Speaker 4: I don't you know how to answer that one. It's just go with the flow.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say that, but John's starting to agitate. I can get vicious.
Speaker 4: I know, just goes on Spotify, iHeartRadio and so many other platform so it gets heard around the world eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're looking forward to this, but like I said, it's all in the planning stage. We already got one band lined up. Uh. And because David talks to the guide and guy goes, I'm down port. Okay, that sounds good. So yeah, we're excited about that. I'm getting all pumped up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I would imagine it sounds very exciting for real.
Speaker 3: And Joe, he's saying, we've got plenty of time. Bill, We've got plenty of times down right, I know. But I want answers now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to ask you guys something too, if you don't mind, I mean, just a little bit off the subject sort of. But uh, next summer. This coming summer, I was trying to get together some people to go to Saltport for about a two to three day investigation. Okay, and I love. The first people came to mind, of course, was you, Dan Bill, and Ron Howells and some others that I we know that we're very familiar with and stuff. And I mean, because that seems to be a pretty hotbed of activity up there, and i've been I've been getting some reports later there's been more sightings going on here, including of all things I hate to say this word dog man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're up there. Let me tell you something, John, I've been watching other people talking. There's some eight groups going in there.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, that's that's true. I noticed that myself.
Speaker 3: They're really stepping on Doug Waller's toes because Doug was the first big book group doing camp outs there.
Speaker 1: And well, I'm not talking a lot of people I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but we're gonna be running into other ones that are.
Speaker 4: There, right.
Speaker 3: That's my my feelings on this right now, because that's why I haven't even called about it, because I've been I've been seeing all this crap. I'm like, this is nuts. This is just totally nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, they're probably driving any big foot around that area out of the area. If that's that many people going there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're supposed to start feeling some logging and fracking back in there and that'll.
Speaker 1: Be the end of that. Then yeah, that'll be into that. So I mean, but you know, I like to get us together to do a real investigation of me because let me just say this, and I know, look, I don't mean to interrupt what you're saying about your events coming up. I've been I've been here. You know, I've been thinking a lot about wanting to get out there and do a real life, real in depth and investigation. And look, I'm gonna I'm going to put it out there for everybody to hear. For the most part, I believe most of the Bigfoot cryptid group paranormal groups are not very good trained people. Okay, and that's just my opinion. I've met some really good ones too, but by and large, what I've seen is more people interested in getting the entertainment thrill going out there and making enough noise to wake the dead. You know, you've seen it too, You've seen on the TV shows and stuff. It's the same thing. It's gone from being a serious subject for us to being almost laughable. And everybody's looking at is entertainment.
Speaker 4: I'm not in this for entertainment, right, And that's that's the thing that's and I point that out without trying to be uh, trying to think of the right word to put it out there. But you know, hey, we all have friends that are you know, there's we meet these TV personalities and these other what becomes celebrities. You know, they're good before even before they kind of shows. Yes, they were good friends that a lot of people. I mean some of these people I have yet to meet. I never met some of them. But at the same time, you know, some of these shows, yes, unfortunately, I mean they won't tell you behind the scenes, they won't tell you during the show. But yes, it is entertainment and that's what it has become. But I mean they're they're not obligated to you know, maybe they have contracts or stuff. There's only so much they can tell you in person as well, but they're not going to tell you. But it's all part of the entertainment industry. And there is starting a script theyve got to follow.
Speaker 3: I tell it everybody too. When you it's a TV regular, weekly TV show or once a month whatever, follow the money. The producer ain't making money the show way and on. So they're not going to show you a damn thing that any proof. They're going absolutely possible. So you know, I don't go with the TV shows like with this podcast. I deal with straight out honest researchers.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 1: But I suggested a long time ago and other groups. You know, I'm an administrator in a lot of groups as well. I suggested, and it's been falling for the most part on deaf ears about having training podcasts and things of this nature. So, look, anybody can misidentify something. You know that Dan, you know that Bill? Yeah, okay, they can misidentify a bear. They can say something's bigger than Actually it's because they get spooked when in the woods. But you know, when you're going out in the woods to do this kind of stuff, and I watched these shows just like you have, and I just shake my head. You know, they go out there and they make enough noise to wake the dead. They do it most of the time. They're doing daylight excursions into the woods. But they're making so much noise. There's a bunch I'm going together. Okay, the whole trick. If you want to see something, you got to be quiet. You're dealing with something that's got super senses hearing, sites, smell, sound okay, and much more powerful than we are. You got to find a place going on a game trail or a right away, you know, power line right away. You got to be quiet because these things can hear. How do you think they've evaded us for so long.
Speaker 3: You don't have to go deep in the woods either.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. But the thing is, you don't take You don't take twenty or thirty people and just to trading through the wood. I mean you might not even see a deer if you do that for real.
Speaker 4: Oh, you guys will love our research area that we're covering right now. The deer put on a show every night in the field that's right across from our camp. Yeah, that's pretty cool. They're everywhere right there. So you know, if the deer there, you know, good damn chances that they're in the big pot or other predators not too far off.
Speaker 1: They walk down, they walk down the streets in Washington, PA. You got them in a cemetery. You got them in the park up here. We our next door neighbor had you know, female deer deliver a baby on her porch. I want Okay, my great grandkids used to go across the street, like ten feet away from our door and feed the deer. They come down big bucks, like ten twelve point bucks, and their their dos and their fawns right across the street. And there's a I mean, we live in town. The only thing I haven't seen him do is hitchhike.
Speaker 3: I have one that on an icy road in front of me. Did you yeah? Across me? Twenty eight dollars on my cheap compass.
Speaker 4: Wow, Bill, I got. I'm just curious because you know, I'm working on getting John down here in May. Because May that's another one of the events I got going on. It's a camp out. It's it's for a week long camp out. It's May eighteenth through the twenty four. Now, we camped in this particular location back in October with you know, some of my team members, and you know, we did some hiking and exploring. We found some interesting things. We heard a few interesting things.
Speaker 5: Now, on the most part, none of them, none of.
Speaker 4: Us witnessed anything out of the ordinary or we heard some weird things right near in by camp. However, there was a couple that came down from Pennsylvania. Uh.
Speaker 5: They lived over towards where Gwendolyn lives.
Speaker 4: And it was a husband and wife that keep in mind, I mind you now, if you watched the video I put out back during of our camp out, I saved it to the very ended. We learned about this a little bit like after a couple of us had left. My friends David and his wife Melissa, they were the last ones.
Speaker 5: Well between the other couple they were. They were just closing down and.
Speaker 4: Getting ready to pack up and leave until the other couple came out and told them what they had seen when they were down by the gate that goes to the lake that's out in the middle of the woods. Well, long story short, the wife thought she saw a bear. You know, keep in mind she also does not have any understanding or recrelation of what wildlife and how wy life works and what wildlife how they move.
Speaker 5: Well, she thought she.
Speaker 4: Saw a bear, keep in mind, a bear on two legs. She didn't know bears don't run real fast on two legs. So long story short after she explained exactly what she saw. I was like, that was a no bear what she saw while her husband was pulling into this area by the gate. She was looking over her shoulder and saw what stood there on two feet and jumped across and ran across into the woods across the trail by the gate. Now that's her story, and if you watch the end of the veto, she explains it in pretty good details, you know. So, you know, apart from that, now there's been I've already gathered other information.
Speaker 5: No other bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Researchers go into this particular location, but I've heard first in reports from hunters, now not just any hunters, bear hunters who have seen have seen them peeking behind a tree at them, you know. And then there's been other reports of this particular location of you know, like in my main research area, which is about twenty five thirty miles away, which is you know, it's only just a few miles from West Virginia. However, I've had a group of young guys in a pickup truck some years ago they saw my vehicle.
Speaker 5: I was actually parked.
Speaker 4: At the bathhouse that that's at the entrance that leads to the lake in my main area. These guys they saw them the details on my blazers, and they just had to stop and they saw again, they saw the bigfoot details on my blazer that I had, and they started talking to me. And then next thing, you know, it's like they had to show me. They pulled out their phone. Now keep in mind they're just pulling out images that they already had on the phone. So there's no phone service there, so they had no way to pull this up if it was fake, you know, like on the internet.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: So they were showing me these images of a trackway and probably about maybe two or three inches of.
Speaker 5: Snow along a roadway. Not I mind you I've seen these.
Speaker 4: These are massive, very clear, large, probably eighteen to twenty inch tracks in the snow along a roadway.
Speaker 5: And I'm thinking they're showing me like I thought it was from somewhere.
Speaker 4: Right in my main research here. So I asked them, I said, where was this located? When they mentioned their name my job, I was dropped because I did I had just recently learned back when they showed me this, I had just recently learned of this area from a coworker, and that told me about the area, about some where stuff that's going on about there, and there's a lot of mountain line of sightings that are very famous for that area. But I had just learned of this area, and then they showed me these. I was when they told me the name of the area, which me and my team we decided not to make this public.
Speaker 5: The only ones that come out there are those that.
Speaker 4: We give the quarterns to to come out there and join our camps because again, this is in Virginia. But this other location, it's north from where we mainly camp. However, it's also almost not far from the West Virginia line, but it's still in Virginia. And again this was like really exciting to me. I was like, this is awesome. I mean, they were supposed to send those images to me. I gave them the information I wanted to send them my email. I never did get a copy of those.
Speaker 3: Images, but I've done when they said they're going to do it.
Speaker 4: Exactly I know. Now. I've done some Google research on bigfoot like tracks in this no to kind of find something that I I found some interesting things online, but nothing that would resemble exactly what I saw. What they showed me.
Speaker 5: But what they showed me was very impressive.
Speaker 4: And the thing is it was on one of the back roads just outside of.
Speaker 5: That our main area out there.
Speaker 4: It's like it goes around on the backside of it because there's a lot of back country roads. Because this area here, I'm telling you, this is redneck territory out here, and it's not but wood. So if I mean, these are people this area for those who've been out there and lived there, all hold their lives out there. This is basically yeah, you better you might hear bangels out there. I will tell you that. Yeah, these are areas country folks that I live in the mountains.
Speaker 3: Nobody not me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are real country folks that live in these areas. And you know, not many people talk out there. So you know for these young boys. He's a young guy that showed me this, you know, the young guys, young young bear hunter guys that showed me this picture on your smartphone, you know, several years ago. So yeah, I've been researching this area.
Speaker 3: I got some friends up in Chestnut, rich where I used to live.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a hospital of course too.
Speaker 3: Yes, And when they found out I'm really in the start they are going nuts. And the one one I knew him since he was a young kid and he's in his thirties now he's a father of two beautiful boys and that. And when I spoke in dairy Pa, I say that his place overnight the one night and and him sat there three in the morning talking about things he saw since I've moved out of that area, and witnesses and that of stuff. And then the next day there and Darry I had did for once I recognized from that well I was living at come up and the one come up. I go, I know you you do? Yeah, you live up on Graveyard Hill. Yeah, And I told him. He said, oh my god, I don't recognize. I said, yeah, now I got a beard and I'm great. He started laughing, and so made him start talking. He had one in his backyard. He said, I was afraid to move the run in the house and gets camera. I said, then you have a phone. It was in the house too. He describes it and all, so, yeah, yeah, they're out there, Yeah they aren't out there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mentioned it to Dan when I was talking to him the other day when we did the interview about a month and a half two months ago, I was with my great grandson Eli. I took him up to Washington Park now Washington Park. You know, it's a fairly urban area all around here, but there's a lot of wood and stuff. And I go up here with him to take him with his bike. He's seven years old. I had to teach him how to ride his bike. Okay, So I'm at the very top of this hill and there's woods all around. At the distance you can see in her state seventy.
Speaker 3: But wait, wait a minute, John, He said he was on top of a hill. What do you do? Push that kid down the hill?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about it. There's a big there's like a big round circle, it's about five hundred feet in diameter, and he's riding around. I'm sitting on a bench watching him. And he comes around the last time he says, look at that, pap app And I looked over about fifty yards away, and it looked like somebody's sitting behind a tree on all you know, sitting under butt. There was black. My first thought was it's a person. Throughout that time, my wife calls me to ask me how Eli's doing on a bike, and I says, well, he's doing pretty good, but we just he just pointed out it's something he saw. So I'm looking at it, and this thing was wide. It kept looking from the side of the tree like this and back again. So I'm thinking, well, it's either a bear or a big person because it's wider than the tree. Okay, and the tree is really not hiding the probably the tree is about ten inch or twelve inches diameter, so it's looking at either side and it's watching Eli and me. So my wife says, John, go to the car and get your binocas. Now my car is about one hundred feet away. So by the time I started to get up, and I started to walk toward my car looking backwards, and this thing stood up. I'm not ken you Bill. It was I'm bout i'd say about eight feet tall. It stood up, was black, and it walked really quickly into the woods. Now at that point I would have went over, but I had Eli with me. He's seven years old, so I took him to the car and I was going to go back the next day, but I was telling Dan it rained the next day. But what I did do there was a branch overhanging where it stood up. The branch is about seven and a half feet tall. Its head was just above that branch. Now, I know bear. I've hunted bear too. I've killed bear in my life and beer and everything else. But this thing was black. Was watching Eli going around in the circle on his bicycle, okay, and watching us. Had Eli not been with me, I went right over, But like I said, I didn't want to put him in danger. My wife says, get him out of there, So that's what I did. But this is in Washington, PA. Now we've got a lot of sayings. Dan, you know where. You've seen the area. Bill, you know the area pretty well as well. We got a lot of woods around here and things of this nature. Mingo Park's not far from here where we had our UFO sidings down here, remember last year. But so the thing is that, you know, But what I'm getting at, I guess is this a fairly urban area. Now this isn't also far from mc murray, PA, where I actually had my first duel bigwood siding with twelve other people Donald McMurray Road, which is twelve miles from Pittsburgh. For crying out loud, Now that whole area has been developed. They got condos and cookie cutter houses and stuff, So there's no Bigfoot there. They've driven them out. But what I'm getting at, yeah, you Bill, you had mentioned to me about us a little bit earlier about how people are going in scaring. There's too many people in the woods and stuff like that. Well, here's a problem, not just with Bigfoot, but when they have human habitation moving end mass, they're driving the wildlife out. Therefore, they're driving the food source away from Bigfoot. He has to move further away to get his food and something that big needs a lot of sustenance to live. Okay, because I mean it's a massive creature. I mean it's heavy.
Speaker 3: I've been doing some study on that part yet. But they don't need super massive stuff. They eat as they go.
Speaker 1: Right, I know that. But I'm getting at you need from your metabolism. You need so much calories to maintain your metabolism in your weight. Okay, So they hunt deer. We know they eat deer. But here's the strange part I wanted to bring up. And I talked to you guys both before about this. You know, the Eastern Bigfoot doesn't seem to be very aggressive or violent. Except for a few instances. But we got a lot of cattle around here too, a lot of cattle farms and sheep as well. No sheep or deer to my knowledge in this area, whatsoever has ever been harmed by a bigfoot or taken. Okay, deer is the number one food source. It's got. I've seen a bigfoot like you have built. They got a canines, big canines and molars, which means they meat and vegetable. That's how they survive. Okay. All you got to do is follow the berry bushes and the deer, and you're probably gonna run into a big foot at some point if you're quiet enough. Okay, But what I'm getting at again is that I guess what I'm trying to say is that this is part of the investigative techniques I've been trying to get across to people who want to get into this field, to do it the proper way, to look for certain things. You know, Bill, what I'm talking about, you do too, Dan, You know you got you just can't. I've had so many people come up to me recently because I've been all over the place too. I was up about two months ago up to a Mingo or not Mingo, Ohio Powell, and we were I was a guy. There's a guy up here, he does a video recording. He saw a big ufo photographed and we were talking. Anyhow, I think I send that to you, Dan, But uh, the thing is that I talked to one of the forest rangers there. They've had three sightings up there by Ohio Powell, three just recently recently.
Speaker 4: Wlain while they have, you know, because I've been there. I was taken there to Ohio Pile one time back back when I was with Jessica. But we went into the store. One of the stores there, they actually had bigfoot souvenirs there. They had bigfoot mugs, they had bigfoot camping chairs. Yeah, I mean so I always when I see stuff like that in a store, I was like, Okay, maybe there's something out here, maybe there's reports or stories or legends out this way. But we were all, yeah, we were taken out there by an older couple that actually the one lady it was hurt and her boyfriend all if we're still together. I haven't spoke to her in a while, but she actually when we went to the Moral Fire Department event held by the kind of bigfoot group. While the couple came in at the last minute and started talking to me and Jessica and was telling about stuff they seen on their property and this and that. Next you know, we're meeting up with them the next day. They're taking us out showing us. We got taken out the Ohio Pile. We stopped there to see the waterfall and you know, we had something to eat while we were there, checked out the souvenir shops, which was awesome, and then we went to the actual property, which was a little bit beyond there, and she took us to her property and she actually walked us and talked us through what she had witnessed out there, which was quite It sounded pretty incredible to me. She did see something. I got to give her that because.
Speaker 2: You knew Doug Lockhart is right, oh yeah, yeah, okay, okay, Well, we wanted to do a camp out this well back in May, and he had to back out for the last minute, the last minute out there on Chestnut Ridge.
Speaker 1: That's all part of the Chestnut Ridge, Okay, but it's around that area Ohio Pound stuff and I went up and scouted out the area and stuff and uh, they've had. He's actually had sightings up there himself, as has other men in his group. I'm also in that group, but U and they want me to do it again this summer, come up with him and have a big camp out. But there's been a lot of fightings because I remember how you know you've been there, both, you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, Chestnut Ridge, if you look at from the Google eye looking down, it doesn't look that big, but it is huge.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely, I've done some researcher on looking at.
Speaker 5: The overall territory of that ridge.
Speaker 4: It is larger than you realize.
Speaker 3: And if you do a topographical on top of that exactly, yeah, oh my god, you're gonna find where they're running through. Well, they're highways they're getting around that, let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: Well, we also have Laurel Caverns up here, and what I used to when I was young, I used to work at Laurel Caverns. I used to ge take tours down to the unexplored part. Uh. But what people don't know that there's two entrances to Laurel cavern the main entrance where they take people down, and then one way down the road. It's a huge cave system. Okay, there's a lot of caves throughout that area, okay, a lot of places for something that big to forge, a lot of deer, okay, lots of deer, lots of places to drink. There's fluids, I mean, water and everything else up there. So but it's all they call that area Chestnut Ridge. They called Chestnut Ridge in fact, Pennsylvania's Twilight Zone because they've had so many different things going on up there.
Speaker 4: And I can tell you, I could tell you the stories when I was up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is, it really is, and it's a beautiful area, but it is the Twilight Zone too.
Speaker 1: Well, you know they have Wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute, we're getting way off track. I want to hear the rest of that part of that lady that was at the camp out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about the one I was talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, like I said, I did not learn about this till after I.
Speaker 5: Was already gone.
Speaker 4: The story, after she's claimed to have seen what she's seen. I guess when they drove back from where the gate was where you have to park at the gate and then walked to get to the lake. Well, apparently they didn't get that far after she has seen what she has seen here now at the time from the way it's explained, like even in the video, she explains her husband thought she saw a bear. So she really started to get into details and explain when they got back to camp to talk to when they were talking to Melissa and David that were still at the camp and started to.
Speaker 5: Explaining to them, and her husband didn't know some of the details.
Speaker 4: And everybody they're like, Wilsten David, we all live in Shandoa Valley. We know about bears. I mean I myself, I've witnessed them over the years, some close some distance. I know my bears like to it. You know, Melissa and David, they grew up here. They lived in the valley most of their lives, even though they're from Kentucky and whatnot. But that girl, yes, yeah, that's that's uh. That's David's wife, Melissa. Yeah, she's a little younger than David. Oh, you will love them. They're great people, David, both David and Blissam. David's retired from the military, also retired. He's also a Rockingham Police Department retiree. He's had two full too full time careers retired from military and the law enforcement. Uh.
Speaker 5: Most and David, they actually met each other when they were while they were still in the military.
Speaker 4: David like to keep in mind, David and Melissa, there's there's a slight age difference they met, you know, she's a little.
Speaker 5: Younger than David.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I know so.
Speaker 5: But yeah, they both met while they were in the.
Speaker 4: Armies and everything and all that good stuff. But yeah, Uh, Melissa is from the Shannon Valley. She knows all the wireless she grew up here, you know, right, But so when I can't think of the lady's name right at the top of my head, but her husband when they were all talking and she was sharing this information like her husband's like, you didn't tell me all that, you know, And then when they realized when they saw when she was explaining what she saw and what it did, that was not a bear. She didn't see a bear. She saw a young juvenile. I mean what she estimated the height to me, it was probably about five no more than six feet if that. It sounds like they saw a young black juvenile sasquatch, you know. And yeah, because it was on two feet from the time she started till the time it ran off. It ran real fast on two feet, and she's kind of dumb, and I'm like, she's kind of ignorant when it comes to wildlife. She had no idea. Bears don't run that fast on two feet. All right.
Speaker 3: Well, I lived down on Chestnut Ridge. My wife and I bought a camper put on the property though they live in, and we had a nice eight by twelve porch put on the front of it deck and uh, and we had a five hundred pounds sell come walking down the the street, turned, went across the front side of my port and down through my yord, down past the garage that is the Model T garage, so you couldn't put nothing in there but storage. Uh. Down past that, down over the hill, through the the parking lot of the post office, and went on down along the river. Now my big foot sighting, you guys know. And for the audience out there, I was fifteen feet away from it, and I still got people ask me you SURET wasn't a bear.
Speaker 1: When you see when you.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, yeah you know you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, uh yeah, I'm positive was not a bear. So that's why now I got shirts, cups, decals. Oh yeah, it's just a bear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that. That was a genius idea to come up with that.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you guys a question? Can I answer you both the questions? Okay, since we're talking about Bigfoot obviously and stuff, I have my opinions on what it is, but I want to hear what you guys each one. First of all, Bill, what do you think Bigfoot really is?
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been talking about this for the last six months this way, and I'm going to stick with it.
Speaker 4: My response might be what Mill says. I don't know what Mill says, but it might be what I saw.
Speaker 3: It was prettier than John, but as ugly as day. Uh. When I saw it, and I presume what it was, it was flesh and black, I preciate. Did it run to go down over the hill? When it turned and went down, it was going down over the hill. I was running backwards. But when it got down over the hill, did it jump through a poral? I don't know. I didn't see it. Did it go beat me up? Scottie? I don't know. I didn't see it. But but elaborate a little more on that winter time m hm the people up here in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, northern art where it gets a lot more snow than where I'm at. Right here, A couple of winters ago, the tracks going through their backyard the one morning they saw it after it snowed all night, and there's these tracks. They stopped in the middle of the yard and they still got another one hundred yards to get to the woodline. Where did it go?
Speaker 1: Okay, a portal?
Speaker 3: Did it get beamed up? Where did it go? Don't know? So I don't know what the hell it is. O.
Speaker 1: That's a fair sase.
Speaker 3: I believe I deep down inside, I want to believe it's flesh and blood, but I don't know. So I got to keep it open in mind.
Speaker 1: No, I guess what I was trying. I should have elaborate a little bit more. Do you think that it's a mere animal or you think it's something more just?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We don't have enough information to make that speculation. We don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well.
Speaker 3: I could I could say, oh, yeah, I'm going along with Dan, it's flesh and blood, and then I say, oh, John, he's in the paranorma I'll go along with him. No, I don't know. I just.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me hear what Dan says about it. Now.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, there's one thing I've heard you mentioned, John, which I kind of think about that a lot, and I have to agree to that. Talking about maybe they backtrack their own steps, however.
Speaker 5: I mean talking about the flesh and blood.
Speaker 4: That's where I've always stood on the flesh and blood because to me, honestly, my honest opinion is, flesh and blood happens to leave a physical evidence behind, you know, right, to me, that's makes sense. If they're leaving evidence behind, they have to be flesh and blood, is what we would assume. I do try to keep an open mind on various things because I've heard a lot of different stories and a lot of different claims. But with what Build just presented, I've heard it's not often. I've heard it only on a very few occasions that you might see a trackway and it all of a sudden it stopped. What happened? Where did it go? Now?
Speaker 5: You hear about the story in the snow, but.
Speaker 4: I think about it, or hear about tracks that are a trackway that's found in the clearing and the opening in soil. To me, if a trackway disappears, the one logical explanation that comes to mind is, for example, I've witnessed bear tracks, very large bear tracks, going through a power line area where the soil is pretty soft in most of the area I'm seeing, I'm following a bear tracks, and all of a sudden, the bear tracks come to a dead stop. Where did they go? My explanation for that is, well, first of all, be observant, look at the ground, look at the terrain. Exactly became firm. I if you have enough weight, I'm you know, I'm well. Over the years, I've lost a lot of weight. I'm probably around two hundred pounds right now. I used to be over two sixty. I mean, even jumping and throwing your weight down with one foot you might leave an impression. But normal stop stepping and walking. You have a five hundred plus pound black bear leaving these trackways, and then they come to a dead stop.
Speaker 5: You got to think, well, why are.
Speaker 4: You not seeing the tracks no more? Again, you might have a soft ground here a foot to two feet away, it might become firm and solid.
Speaker 3: They're not going to leave, and I didn't right, you're right right with that. I witnessed that, and I have to witness and they say, how can we just see the one and not another one? And I showed the person. I says, look that's soft brown right there. The five foot spread that they walk, How solid is that? Oh right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I got thrown in a position to show three people that never been out on a research got invited. Mary Faven invited him to come on. There was a sighting on a Wednesday. I wanted to go investigate it. We went on a Saturday. She invited three inexperienced people. She says, Bill. As we get there, she says, I need you to show them.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I rode to the area with her. She never said nothing like that to me till we got there. So now I got to teach these people how to investigate while I'm doing an investigation. And it's like, I was not happy about that, but these people listen to me. I made them study it, try to figure out what caused it, like on a tree break and now and then, and I pointed a bunch of things out. But the thing is, you've got to be able to look at this stuff and don't say it's bigfoot, prove that it's not.
Speaker 1: It was right, right, Okay, let's go. Here's what I want to say about this. If you don't mind, but I'm gonna do. I'm going to say this. I also got within between fifteen and thirteen foot of a ten foot tall bigfoot with my I showed Dan the area and I actually took your yeah, and I got with him. Now, listen, I believe it's flesh and blood. First of all, without a doubt. I've seen him at least four times in my life. Okay, I saw this creature. I smelled it before I saw it. Okay, smelled it smelled like death, like dead animals and everything else. Okay. When I got close, I looked at this thing and it looked back at me with those eyes. And I told you guys this before. Primates don't have eyes. Shine this thing did. It looked at me. It studied me. I felt that infra sound that everybody talks about beating against my chest. Okay, it looked at me and studied me. Now you talk about footprints. It left almost twenty two inch long footprints in the snow. Okay, because there was snow on the grassy area not on the road. Well, listen, you talk about you don't know about portals and stuff where they use pearls. My own personal belief is this, it does not use portal. But that's my belief. But I'll tell you what I think happens. When I saw that thing move, it moved faster. You guys know how fast a deer goes? Yeah, dead stop. This thing was faster than any deer I've ever seen in my life. It was almost a blur, that's how fast it moved. A blur thirty feet and a blink of an eye three steps going into the woods. I tried to follow this thing. I couldn't keep up with it. I heard it crashing through the wood. But here's the thing about that. The area it was in was kind of open at first. But when you step into the woods, you know, you have a bunch of small limbs and things like that on the ground, and it makes almost like a carpet, And these things canna walk on a carpet. Light, And because it's foots so wide, it spreads out its sweet. So if it's walking through these areas like that, it's not gonna leave a footprint. It's not gonna leave an impression you were recognize first of all, is what I'm getting at. But I do believe in my heart that doesn't use portals. I also believe I don't know what it is either. I can tell you what I think it's not. I don't think it's a mere animal. It's too smart. It's too darn smart. It looked at me with eyes. I actually felt these eyes burning into me. And what I saw back looking in those eyes was intelligence, not dear. I know what deer look like when they look at you. You know, they're kind of dumb looking at you and all that. This was not looking at me like a dumb animal. It was looking me like it was studying me. And it was tilting his head side to thought like this. Okay. So, and it had its arms crossed, semi cross, big big diameter arms.
Speaker 3: Okay, the study us. They did study us.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, here's the other thing. I mentioned this the other day when I was being interviewed by Dan on the highway. Uh, the chief of police where I used to live, saw one in broad daylight off a root forty three bill studying and watching cars going up and down the road. Okay, he saw.
Speaker 4: That we've had that witness here in Virginia. One of the reports that I met up with the eyewitness. Yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it's you know, there's some people think that's a spiritual being. I understand the native of Maic or lore about it and all that, and how they worshiped it and they revered it and everything. I got that. But it's my opinion is based on what I've seen myself personally, is this creature is not a Gigantopithecus, and not a descendant Gigantopithecus was we know, had molars. It was primarily a vegetarian. This thing eats meat and vegeted vegetable manner. Okay, this thing does not have a sagul christ you know that, Bill, You know that Dan like a gorilla. Okay, Okay, it's big. It's more than twice the size of a mountain gorilla. For crying out loud, what I saw. The estimated weight of this thing was twelve hundred pounds. The biggest biggest gorilla I've ever heard is around six hundred pounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I got a question for you real quick. Sure are you open minded to could be interdimensional it still could be interdimensional and flesh and blood.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am open to that, But as far as something you could generate a portal itself, I don't go for that. I think what can do I think it can step in and out of our reality. Yes, I got that, and that's interdimensional. But I want to say something about that. I have an esteemed friend, we all know who he is, and he feels that interdimensional is not as the same as extraterrestrial. It is not true. Okay. Interdimensional means like from another universe, Okay, coming from another dimension. Extraterrestrial means not of the Earth, okaytra extraterrestrial not terterrestrial in nature, So there's a difference there. Now. I am open to the fact of interdimensional yes, okay, that I'm open to. But as you both, you guys know, I've talked to you both separately before and together. I've on been on cases where there's been bigfoot sighting in close proximity to a hovering UFO or a grounded UFO or supposedly going into or coming out of a UK. Now there's been. If it was just one case I was on, then I have to just like, yeah, okay, but there's been a number I'd say maybe twelve to fifteen cases I've been on where people have told me this, highly credible people. So I don't know what the connection, if any, is, but I can tell you one thing for certain. I don't believe it's a mere animal. I don't believe it's too smart for a mere animal. Just no way.
Speaker 3: Well, hold up, lions, elephants, they all use in for sound, Yes, Tigers.
Speaker 5: And several other species.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, several. I'm just using them as examples real quick.
Speaker 4: Right, Their primary in.
Speaker 3: I got now within for sound twice that'd be pragging was with me the one time, okay, and the other time I was bear hunting. I'm his chestnut bridge. So they can do that. I'm saying it was them, but I don't know if it' sure. I didn't see it. Can they possess other abilities? Good possibility. They're a higher intelligent animal.
Speaker 4: I agree to that, yes, and.
Speaker 3: But they are only what's smart. They're not street smart. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think they recognized that we have the capability as human beings to hunt them with dogs and with weaponry. I think they have that capability otherwise you'd be seeing them a lot more, and they would be attacking farm animals like cows and sheep. Because if that were to happen, especially I just mentioned this earlier, say for ins in this area. If a bunch of coles turned up missing or dead or torn to pieces, what's going to happen. The state police are gonna get involved. There's gonna be hunters out there looking for whatever did this. Okay, that's not happening yet. We know there's big foot in this area. We know that, Okay, So I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait a minute, Wait a minute, they have been reports of it. Don't say it has it, There has been. I've taken reports of it up in h Up in New York. I went on that investigation up there in February a couple of years ago. I talked to the farmer. His chiefs got taken and trapped down and kill pit and got slaughtered down in their neat. So and the way they were slaughtered was not coyotes.
Speaker 1: Well, we know there's mountain lines around the area too, but catch.
Speaker 3: You, yeah, they do. It's different. It's just now there's been reports of them killing the livestock and that and killing dogs, and there's been reports I've taken them and from credible people they showed me where their dog was killed at well I didn't. I'm just saying, you know, they do kill these other the pets in their livestock and so.
Speaker 4: Well, see, I'm agreeing with both of you guys because one of the things I'm thinking about every calling on certain instances and circumstances and situations overall, just like a lot of different prey animals, they're opportunities. Uh, they take, you know, if the opportunity arises and presents itself, they're going to take it. Yes, for example, you know, back of what John was saying, how they're more you know they have there have been noticed or seen or spotted or claimed to have canine teeth.
Speaker 5: Because you know, they meet.
Speaker 4: However, I agree to that, I mean because also in some of the reports I've heard where they've actually seen them, some of the eyewitnesses have seen them up close, never claim to have seen the canines more like flat teeth like we have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I and I believe.
Speaker 4: That depends on the species or what they're adapted to as far as eating. Uh that being said, now, let me let me present white tailed deer. Now we know their their main diet is usually plants and other you know, and you know, and yeah, they're mainly vegetarian and they don't have we know, they don't have no canines at all.
Speaker 5: However, it's been witnessed on a.
Speaker 4: Few and I say rare occasions.
Speaker 5: They have been witness eating meat. Yes, you know, it's not common, but it's it's been witnessed, and.
Speaker 4: You know, so, I mean, I don't know how often. You know, there's a lot of behind the scenes that we don't get the witness because you know, we're not out the woods observed DAR twenty four to seven, you know, but.
Speaker 5: They have been known to eat meat themselves.
Speaker 1: So well, you made a really good point. Both of you meet some really good points about this. And this is what I want to say about that. Okay, I'll cut in on this because I have to say this the problem we have nowadays. You just made a really good issue, a good point. We don't know because a lot of people are actually doing this, aren't sharing.
Speaker 3: The information exactly right.
Speaker 1: We need listen, we need a good database. I'm not talking about a database of just stories. I'm talking about factual database, scientific based database. You guys know what the scientific method is. It's got to be repeatable. Well, and I told you this the other night, Dan, we can't do that. We have to think outside the box because we can't make a big wood show up. Okay, so we can repeat the experiment again. Okay, but we need Bill. You know this, and we talked about this too. We need credible people who are doing investigations to share them information instead of being so damn tight lift about it. Okay, that's how we find out.
Speaker 3: And I've been preaching that from day one, right, me too? Uh from day.
Speaker 4: One, Dan, you know that, Yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. And and the other part of that too is we got several different factions in the crypted world.
Speaker 1: Certain Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: There's a fleshing bud group. You got your extraterrestrial, you got your inter dimensional, then you got I don't know, like me, I don't know that do they really exist?
Speaker 1: But yeah, prove to me they don't prove me, to prove to me that they don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. But the thing is, if you're just a question blood group and then you mentioned in a dimensional, all hell breaks loose. Oh yeah, And if you're kicked out of that group.
Speaker 5: Where's the open mind?
Speaker 3: Where's keeping your mind open? And learn and see what anything correlates with what you got?
Speaker 1: You know what, something, Bill, I got to say something to you. You you made a statement a long time ago and you put it on Facebook and I had to laugh when I see because I absolutely agree with what you said. Paranormal is a new normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. And you know that's one in my shirts.
Speaker 1: Right, I know. But when you're going with the paranormal basically, and this comes to that thing about the expert call notation. Okay, none of us are damn experts. Okay, there are some of us are experiences, and we know a little bit more than the average Joe or Jane on the street. But we're all looking for the same answers the real guys or we're looking for the same answers. We want to know what's going on, and the only way to do that is to do it right. And I don't mean Look, there's more entertainment, bigfoot paranormal activity on TV than anything else. Yeah, and you're right, Bill, you said earlier about the producers. If they're not gonna make money, they're not gonna have that show on here, and they do it week to week. Okay, let's keep it real. Okay, they're gonna they're gonna string this out as long as they can because guess what's gonna happen. Let's say, for the sake argument, some university or philanthropist comes up and he says, I'm going to finance an expedition and they somehow manage to trap a bigfoot alive that's into all these groups. That's the end of it. They're money maker. A lot of people are in this to make money to line their own pockets. Dan, you're not. You're not, and I'm not. I'm not in it to make money. I've never charged a penny for one investigation, and I've been on over five thousand investigations in my life, over five thousand.
Speaker 3: But the thing is too Yeah, I get very upset with these all these groups out there. Okay, man, they do the investigation, do they share the knowledge? Hell no, do they? And they just want to make that almighty dollar. Yeah. I'll still like my shirts, my cops, my hats, different and different. Yah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, with.
Speaker 3: These events that pay my way because I don't charge to do a presentation. I pay for my gas, I pay for my hotel, you know my food. So yeah, I'm selling this stuff to recruit some of it for sharing my knowledge. I'm not there to make a million dollars. I'm not doing my podcast to become famous. I'm trying to learn and I'm trying. Sure when I find out and.
Speaker 1: Bill, and it's sure ain't about a facelift. I can tell you that.
Speaker 3: You're just jealous. I better looking at you.
Speaker 1: You're younger.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bill, Bill hater's gonna hate let him late.
Speaker 1: You know, that's gonna be an interesting trip down to Virginia. For real, This is gonna be really interesting. You and my wife in his car. Oh yeah, it's gonna be real.
Speaker 3: She told me to bring the duct tape.
Speaker 1: She got some of herself. She got like five rolls.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I can see I can see it now. When you guys arrived to Virginia, you get to the hotel where you guys are gonna settle at. I see Bill a hollow up the car, kissing, kissing the ground.
Speaker 1: Probably probably Hey, hey.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm not presented right now. If you guys want to, it's up totally up to you. But if you don't want to go to the hotel, you guys could camp in the backyard. I got plenty of face for tent camping. But then again, you know, it's up to you guys.
Speaker 1: I would do it, but my wife is not an outdoor girl. She would kill right, you know what. The only way she'll go camping if I had a forty foot long camper. Okay, she's not gonna do. I would do it, no hard, because I got it. I got all this new camp I got my I don't know, I got all this new camping gear. I haven't even been able to put the use yet, but she got.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm saying, we got almost four acres of flat grass yard, you know. And then if you guys need to come in and take a shower, you guys got you guys can take a shower inside. You know, we got two bathroom, two showers here.
Speaker 1: So if you got you got four acres. But if I convinced my camp right, I'm gonna I'll have two acres, got it. I'll have two acres, and they're gonna be good because.
Speaker 4: You guys get yours, all right, and then our next door neighbor. If you gotta want to ride a horse. I'm sure he'll let your ride shaddle up with the horses. We got horses next door, so.
Speaker 3: Cowns on the other side because John got all of the.
Speaker 4: Bull Yeah, we got cows over here, and there was like before you turn up our road.
Speaker 1: Made Bill go to watch us playing that.
Speaker 4: Damn got the Blueish mountains in the backyard right here, which is also known as Skyline Drive, but the Blueish mountains run through our backyard.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's beautiful. That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're only fifteen fifteen minutes from the venue.
Speaker 1: So well, thing we were I was talking to Bill, I looked up there's like more hotels in Verona, which is just south of that wires Cape Community Center. And I was telling me and Bill were talking about you last week about which one. The cheapest one I found was like fifty nine dollars a night but it had a pool and everything else. Uh so it's pretty good. But like I said, you know, we're gonna have to figure out which one we want to stay at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because I've been tied up doing all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, that Verona agent. I don't know what is shown you, but there's the one link I sent you. There's actually one hotel there. There's only one if you go just a little bit further south, which is actually considered Stanton, uh St, it's pronounced Stanton down here. It's s t A o u N t o N. There's more hotels right off of that exit. But but the one I sent you, it's a newly remodeble one. I don't know nothing about it. I know it's the cheapest one that's closest to our venue. So unless you go are north of our venue, which is in Harrisonburg, Virginia, there's tons of hotels right there.
Speaker 1: Just so you guys know, I mentioned to you both of you before. I made a couple of gifts for you, guys. I made him and uh there there. I think you'll really enjoy what I made for you guys. Okay, No, Bill, I can't do nothing about the facelift for you. I don't have money for that, but but I did jealous. I know it is you're younger than I am. I wish I was your age pick, you know. But anyhow, I I did make you a couple of nice gifts and stuff to bring down and stuff, and I think you're really going to like them a lot, so I just think about you guys.
Speaker 4: Go ahead ahead, oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Ron will get his vehicle running by then too, you know.
Speaker 4: Uh oh yeah, either way, he'll be good to go, even if they have to come down in Christy's car, because you know Christy's staying with him now.
Speaker 1: Well. I stopped down here on the day before Christmas to give him his Christmas card. He was outside working with his coveralls on on his jeep and stuff, and he was telling me about he's having problems with I gave him a couple of ideas what I thought it might be. But uh, hopefully he'll get it taken care of. I know it's killing him not to do this, but listen, I wanted to mention to Dan you know about this, Uh Bill, I'm not sure if you do or not, but uh, I probably I can mention that Ron had had him and his fiance both saw something outside the trailer down where he lives. And I don't want to elaborate hi because up to him to tell everybody what he saw. But uh, he wanted me to come down here to do an investigation down here. I think it might be a good idea for all of this stood down here after what he said he saw. Uh, and I believe Ron, he's a very credible person. I know he's not gonna lie, but he really saw something up here. And that's right down below where that big boot was too big foot. In fact, we're up there on that where I took you guys before Dan, so uh oh, yes, right down on and then Uh, there's been multiple sightings in the whole area, so there's something going on down there. There's a lot of caves and a lot of empty mines down there and stuff. Well, so a lot of pole that's big behind.
Speaker 4: Well that's what fascinated me because I had Ron on here, you know, a few days ago, and uh after the discussion we got into talking about that towards the end, and uh that's the one thing I mean he's talked to me and mentioned it to me before, about the different old kde the mind entrances and this and that. That's what fascinates to me is you know, you know these old unused minds that are being used. Uh.
Speaker 5: So that's what I would I mean, I would be willing.
Speaker 2: I'm They're like, hey, take take me up there and I'll explore these minds, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've got bad knees, but I'll still go out and do my thing, you know. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Told him about a cave. He was aware of there. But when years ago, when my co investigator and I went down we went down to that mine hall which is across from Creston Heights and across from the ridge. You know, if you you can almost throw a stone from the ridge to Creston Heights where the big Foot was right and this mine hall was down here, and I went down there with Devon and years ago, uh back in it was the ninety two, I think it was ninety three. I found a cave down here, but no one knew existed. It's big enough right to crawl because I crawled into Devon's too big. He's six six and a half, six hundred and sixty pounds. He couldn't fit his buddy in there. But I did. I manage to get in there and stuff. But it's a perfect hiding place down in there, and no one goes down there anymore. And you met you know yourself, Dan, We met the new owner of the property down here, Okay, yeah, And so I can get definitely get permission for him to go down here. We can camp out down here or up there where the UFO was on the ground, I mean either or it overlooks that area. So but I like to have you guys, you know, come down here because you know, the more knowing eyes we have. You know, you guys are experienced with this stuff as I am and Ron is, And I mean, I don't want I've had so many people, like I said earlier, that want to go with me on these things, but I'm not doing to do what Bill got stuck doing taking it.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm glad I was able to to show somewhat of the right way because you adapt to your skills right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know. But here's the thing. We're both We're all knowledgeable about wood stuff, woodcraft and things of that nature. I grew up where I grew up as all woods are army and stuff like that, and there's been multiple sightings of all kinds of stuff down that area. But you know, I mean, I don't mind taking a group of inexperienced people, but I don't know how much I'm going to actually get done as far as actual investigating rather than teaching you understand and right now, I'm at the point in my life. I'm going to be seventy three in August. Okay, I'm not a young guy anymore, Okay, And I want to get out there and do hardcore investigating, you know, And I'll leave the teaching up to you guys, to other people. I mean, I'll teach people too if they want. But I'm not just going to take a bunch of rookies out there and put them at risk because don't know what's going on. And I'm definitely not going to take anybody out there. It's out there, going to shoot it everything that moves, I'm not going to do that for sure.
Speaker 3: Well that here's the thing too. At Salt Pork, I did that one camp out there I put on and this young guy I'm not naching his name because I still want to go throat punch them.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 3: He always talks about how he's this smart, this smart, this smart, and he's getting his master's degree in crypt zoology.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we talked about this, you and I remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what college forts out there that teaches that. They have courses, but you don't get a master's degree.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, there's undegree classes on cryptosology. However, it's different if he went under. If it was zoology, there is degrees on.
Speaker 3: Crypto But anyhow, Uh, this young lady, she came to the camp out of research and that and a bunch of us went up over the win hill, uh Morgan's Knob area there at so Fork. Well, Josh had her following down over the hill and he's talked like this here, you know, the top of his voice, and we're all trying to be quiet and research and playing. Well, you do this, you do that. And I got mad and I came back up over the hill. I went on over to the other side.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 3: When we came back over from the other side, he's leaning against the truck and I looked at he says, all right, mister expert. Yeah, I said, you're talking so loud for he says, no the hell you want, And Mike Cartman goes, yeah you were. I went, what the uh? Well, she wanted to know some things. And I looked at and I says, that's when you talked softer or she was away for me. Then you bring her over to you and talk.
Speaker 4: Or walk up or walk up to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: What kind of asshole. Are you a man? I will lay you out.
Speaker 1: And again you remember when we went down by Mingo. Did I make one sound down there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You were dead quiet.
Speaker 3: No, you don't make But anyhow, gentlemen, I do have to leave. I got a very very early run to do in the morning, and then I got a doctor's appointment after that early morning run.
Speaker 1: So you got a plastic surgeony going to or what?
Speaker 3: No, the doctor's a proctologist. I'm trying to get rid of any ass named John.
Speaker 1: But make sure you look over your shoulder.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's been fun. Well, Daniel, thank you for having me on with you.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely well. One thing I went through out there, Bill, I mean, which I'll message you about this uh after or later within the next day or so. But one of the things I wanted to bring up to you when I was bringing up and talking about our most recent bigfoot camp investigation here in Virginia, Like I said, John, I hope John can make it, and I want to invite you.
Speaker 1: To it if I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you and Bill Bill to do it. It's May eighteenth through the twenty fourth. And if you guys can't say the whole time. That's totally understandable because a lot of times when I when I host my group camp outs and investigations, I set them for a whole week. Now, I understand not everybody could stay the whole week, depending on their work schedules or whatever else that are going on, but I would love to have you a part of that, you know, So if you can make it, yeah, coordinate with Bill.
Speaker 3: Thank John.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you could do that, I mean, maybe you guys work something out to come down together.
Speaker 1: So for sure, I got I got three thousand dollars worth of electronic gear and camp camp camping gear. I haven't had really a good chance to use except for small things and stuff. But I like to put him to good use and stuff. And if I can make it, Bill's so inclined. If he's able to make it then and I can, then we can travel down together. I don't have a problem with it. But you've better bring a lot of duct tape, Bill, honest to god.
Speaker 4: Ill from where from where a campout is I mean, depending on like, like I know, for you, John, it should probably only be about a four hour drive. But you know, I think Bill's probably a little further from you. Yeah for you. Yeah, six hours.
Speaker 3: I'm going to bring the gorilla tape. So we take him to trade. And when I'm in the woods, I'm quiet. I do all my talking before I go into woods.
Speaker 4: Trust me, Bill, if we have to, we'll set John up to be our big front me.
Speaker 1: That if it's a female, they would count me in.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's a there's a lot of homosexuals here in Virginia, so you might get a game bit quick.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, Bill, all right, guys.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, thank you for coming on. Bill. It's been great having you man. But we will be in touch very soon.
Speaker 3: Wife.
Speaker 1: We asked about her to tell your wife, we asked about her will yeah goes.
Speaker 3: Well you guys say warm, take care, goodbye.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you Bill.
Speaker 4: That absolutely that was great though. It was great having Bill on here.
Speaker 1: That's great, good guy. I mean we I wanted to say more about stuff, you know, but about my advance I coming up I have I'm talking about that. Yeah, I gotta I got a podcast I'm doing for a lady named Nicola and Barnett. He asked me to do a podcast coming up sometime soon. I had to turn him down. Recently because I had something going on with the family, you know, about my great granddaughter. But and then I have h May twenty fifth, I'm supposed to be scheduled to do it speaking engagement out at Brookville with Brian seaching him. So, I mean a lot, you know, I got a lot going on right now. But I'm gonna do what I can, maybe to try to get down to this camp out with you and stuff. Oh yeah, Bill, Bill's inclined to do so, then you know I'll do it. I mean, uh, like I says, it depends on what's going on with my great drink granddaughter. Okay, I mean uh, I asked all. My great granddaughter's name is Brayln Ray. She's nine years old. She's got brain cancer. That's only three kids in the world have. It's called astro blastoma. And right she's been going to radiation. She's going tomorrow. H she's been going for the last three weeks and stuff. And if she lives, God willing, you know, she's gonna have to deal with us the rest of her life. So it's been putting our family through a lot of stuff, you know. And but so I asked our viewers and listeners to please, you know, say their prayers for her and her family, my granddaughter, her mother, you know, Uh naught because her my granddaughter. It's my oldest granddaughter. But uh, I mean it's really hard for us and stuff, you know, it really is and stuff. And that's why I didn't get on earlier. I had to go down and take my my daughter down and I get a car for her. Hers broke down the other and I had to rescue her, so she had to use my mother along for tomorrow. But otherwise i'd have taken her, but I have and I have something I have to do with this car too. But but anyhow, like I said, uh, you know, I don't mean to come across as really harsh about uh, some of these other groups and stuff. But you know, I've been doing this for a long long time, you know, and I've tried to maintain the credibility of the paranormal genre in general, not just big Foot. And I don't want to be known, as I told you, Dan, I don't want to be known simply as a Bigfoot investigator. Because I'm a paranormal investigator. I investigate all kinds of cases, ghosts, UFOs, aliens, all manner of cryptids, moth man, you name it. But this has intrigued me very much, having seen them at least four, maybe up to six times, you know, it's really piqued my interest in what these creatures are. I do agree with you and Bill. I think they're flesh and bruck creatures. If they were anything other than that, they wouldn't leave tracks behind. But I'm mystified it and I'm but there's some explanation of why their tracks could disappear in heavy brush. Because their feet are wide and if there's like brush on the ground they step on it, You're not really going to see a clear track, you know. It's not like they're walking in a regular dirt or anything. But those tracks I told you about, the two were of Crescent Heights. They disappeared at the edge of the hillside. When I looked again, I saw where they actually had stepped backwards. That's into the tracks, into the brushy woods where the tracks disappeared. So I just don't know what to think. I don't know what they are. I can tell you what they're not. I don't believe they're in a regular animal they just otherwise we've already captured one, Well, they're just an animal. I think we'd already captured one, but they're more than that. I just don't know what to make of it. And I hope before I die there's answers come out, but more than likely not because I am getting older. It's gonna be guys like you and Bill and others that are in this field. The younger generation. It's gonna have to come up. But unfortunately, Dan, there's so many other entertainment groups out there right now that it's muddy in the waters for the hard course group of people who are doing serious investigative work and research. You know, I do take great offense though that people where they're in. Some people are in it just to make money in line their pockets. I do take grip, and I'm not talking about selling some T shirts and stuff. I'm talking about appearance fees five thousand and eight thousand dollars to go speak. Okay, they've seen a big one. You know. I got a problem with that, Okay, I understand. I mean I wouldn't have a problem if the guys come from the state of California, and if I have invited him to an event in Pennsylvania, I played for papers, playing fair and maybe for a stay in a hotel. But that's about the extent of it. I'm not going to get him five or eight thousand dollars just to show up. I mean, come on, seriously, having never seen a big one, because anybody can speculate on what a bigfoot is. I don't know what they are. You don't know what they are. Bill doesn't know what they are. We've seen them, but we don't know what they are. But these other guys are just it's burning my ass, there really is, you know. And uh, some of these groups too. Like one thing I say about your group and Bill's group, you know, uh, you guys don't tolerate negative trolls, people cursing, putting other people down. You know, there's a lot more people out there have had sightings, but when they get they see these groups where the administrator and the founders of these groups allow people to put them down and call them nut cases and everything else, they keep quiet. They don't want to they don't want to put it out there like that. And it's because we could get more information. I guess that's where I was trying to go earlier. We could get more information. If we had more people step forward and say, look, this is what I saw. But when you got people coming also, you got people coming on and saying stuff like the big boots all told me what their names were, Billy, Fred, you know, Judy and and and and whatever. No, I don't buy that for a second. And if you have a bunch of big foot on your property, okay, take some pictures, take some pictures, Okay, do something. But pictures themselves are not gonna make They're not gonna convince mainstream science. You know what's gonna content convince mainstream science getting one alive. And until we until we have some kind of philanthropist or university come forward and say we're going to fund an expedition with reputable people. There are experts in their field of endeavor, anthropology, wildlife's zoology, is all this kind of stuff, expert trackers and stuff like that. We're not going to get the answers we see, you know, and that's a shame of it, you know. So there's the very handful, there's only a handful of people they're actually trying to do the right thing. I mean by handful, maybe one hundred to one hundred and fifty people in this country try to do the right thing. The rest are just trying to line their pockets gain personal fame and notoriety. I don't like that, okay, And you know you're not in it to make money. Bill's not it to make money. I certainly am not in to make money, you know. But if I could capture a big foot alive, I certainly would. I certainly would. But I just don't have the means to do so. So the only thing I can do is find some tracks, take some pictures. If I can find some DNA, you know, hair samples or scat or whatever, you know, Hopefully, if I get enough of that and enough credible people coming forward, you know, like policemen or military people or something like that, maybe it maybe at some point mainstream science will accept that and maybe just maybe say, look, oh, I also want to say this, we know it exists. You know it exists, and so do I, and so is building everybody else's in this. I want to get protections for this creature. Put it on the endangerous species list, so you don't ever have every Tom, Dick and Harriet there trying to shoot something that moves in the woods. The worst thing could ever happen, you know yourself. If you wound a bear and you don't kill that bear and they know what a human did, what's going to happen? That bear can't hunt for itself now that it's going to start hunting humans. So if you wound a bigfoot and it sees humans as humans, period, any other person walks in the woods that didn't shoot it is going to be fair game for that wounded bigfoot. Okay, kill one of its children. You're really in deep trouble then, Okay, So I'm just I'm just throwing that out there for for general speak. But any I know, you've probably got some stuff to do. My wife will be coming out here in about ten minutes the most, but because she gets off all ten.
Speaker 4: But there is one question. There's a few questions I had, but I figured there's one question. I know on the last time we had you on here in just a couple of days ago, on Facebook, people were asking questions and the one first question is I believe it was the one about you big foot hybrid eight.
Speaker 5: I think you yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: You responded to that.
Speaker 5: You want to kind of touch base on that real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are certain creatures on this planet. Like, for instance, there's a frog in Africa that lives in the water, of course, and when the water drives up the waterhole, it goes into what they call like an estivation that's not a hibernation estivation, and it can live there until the rains come again. And it's the tabolism is slow. It's almost like it's dead, but it's not. Bears on the other hand. Bears, on the other hand, hibernate through the long winter. And what they do they you know yourself, your your wildlife expert. They go and they forage and get fat and stuff. They can even give babies while they're in hibernation. Okay, that don't wake up and have babies. Okay, baby bears. But that's different. Estivation is different. And people I talk to you about this the other day, like people can they were talking about there's people are saying there's no alligators in the Mount mon Mon River, Ohio River. Well guess what they found a bunch of alligators living in a Mond river in the Ohio River in Pittsburgh. And let me just point this out. Alligators and crocodilions in general have been around for two hundred and fifty million years, through multiple ice ages, through an asteroid strike on the planet. They've survived how they've done so they could go into type of festivation they build. They build nest up under river banks, which brings me to this point. Supposedly, in nineteen forty seven, up near where I live, a bigfoot like they didn't call it bigfoot, they said some kind of hairy creature came out of the water in the Moon River. My guess is these creatures can go up under embankments like these clay embankments and build a nest up under the water and live there like that. I don't know what they're capable, but that would make a lot of sense too, because who's going to go looking under the river for inspecting the winter time for a bigfoot?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: But I did respond to that post, and I tried to be a little specific about what the differences were and stuff. But yeah, there are creatures can do that, okay. And I'm thinking when the food supply is short and you brought this up yourself, that they can turn from they can't find like a vegetable matter like berries and stuff like a bear mite, Okay, they'll go for a deer or some other small animal and build it. I mean, in my area, I'm really kind and responsible for three counties up there, Washington, Green, and Fayette. I've never heard of a report in this area of any farm antles being taken deer, yes, dogs, cats have disappeared, yes, okay, but again, whatever happens up north in Pennsylvania, I can't say, because I haven't been up there like where Bill lives, uh, except rarely. But I would have to say that only when if the food supply gets sourced short, which right now it's plentiful. I've seen more deer in the time I've been around here than I have in my whole life walking down the middle of the street for crying out loud. But uh, the thing is is that when if the food supply gets short, they're gonna look for food. You say to yourself, they're opportunists. They're gonna take what they can get. But I also think they're smart enough to know that man man himself can hunt them effectively with dogs, and they have weapons that can hurt them. Okay, that's what I think different themselves from being mere animals into something else, something with higher intelligence. Yes, something it's self aware, something that knows man can hurt them, you know, and that's why they avoid man. Otherwise you see them all the time. Think about it. You see them all the time. And yeah, animals have infrasound, A lot of different animals on the planet of infrasouth. Who's to say that these creatures they have I know, I felt it myself one time. I felt the infrasound, okay, and it shook me. I told you this. I thought it was it felt made me feel like it was sad. But you know, I felt it palpably beating against my chest. Okay. But uh yeah, I just I mean, there might be cases up in New York where, you know, because there's more people in that area that it has to take what it can get, you know. But to my knowledge, in the East Coast Bigfoot, the Northeast Coast Bigfoot is not generally violet or prone to attacking cattle or farm animals. Now down south, and we talked about this before that we know the Bogie Creek Monster, the Folk Monster, the skun Capes. Then you have the northwestern Sasquatch. They're more territorial because there's less people, so they've they've latched onto a particular type of territory where their food sources are, and they're more protective of that. So uh, you know, and you said it yourself too. It depends on where they live, the adaptive qualities of that. Look at the Yetti, we know that, YETI prays on whatever it can get over there in the Himalayas. So does the yerin Okay because of the environment they're in. They're different colors, they're not as quite as tall, but there's more stocky, and they do they go after people as well. So but I just I wish I had the answers. But the more I dig, the more I find out. I don't know. You know, I'm mad enough to admit it. And until, like I said earlier to you and Bill, until serious groups start sharing information and getting those little bits and pieces and tidbits of information where we can all gain knowledge from it and maybe help us in our endeavors, we're never gonna get ahead. We're just gonna be spinning our wheels, you know. And like I said, then you have the entertainment industry mudding up the waters where they're nonsense. So you know, it's very sad and like I said, for almost fifty eight years now, I've been doing investigations and trying to maintain the category of this this genre, and it's getting harder or harder to do. People are just like, yeah, okay, you know, they're just laughing and they're the laughing at us. And I've talked to people like you have to. Some of them don't want, don't want to come forward. That one gentleman that you and I went down to with our other investigator down by Mingo, then he don't want his name put out there. Why what did he say? I don't want to have be embarrassed or people put me down. Okay, I can understand that, but yet, but he reached out to us, you specifically at first, because he saw something he couldn't explain what he saw. And there's other people are sitting back there. They want to say something, but they don't know because there's so many Bigfoot paranormal groups on Facebook and they read some of these posts of people, you know, the negative trolling and the name calling and all the you know, and they're scared to come forward. But I'll bet you, I'll bet you everything I have in my life that there's way more people have seen a bigfoot or had a paranormal experience that are afraid to come forward for that very reason. Sorry, I gotta get the duct tape. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, You're totally fine, totally fine. No. I love what you have him say and share it.
Speaker 1: Sure, well you know what. I'm gonna let you do it for now, but because Beth will be out here in about five minutes now, But and I'll get here butt home because it's cold out here. It's twenty one degrees according to my car thermometer. So I'm going to get it out there. You see, I'm a tough old cookie. I don't care how cold it is. If I can right now, I'll do it. But I'm gonna turn my car on because she's coming out. I'm gonna put some heat in here for her or show yell at me. I got heated seats in here, Dan, just so you know, front seats are heated.
Speaker 4: So sounds good, sounds good. But one thing I do wanted for out there before we come to a close here. Uh, for those who are listening to this and you know who are following, Uh, this is not the end of it. We got a lot more to discuss and talk about in the near future. But yeah, I appreciate you guys listening and tuning in. Uh. We highly encourage you to share this podcast around ECBR Bigfoot Radio that has a lot more in the future. So I want to thank everyone who is listening and tuning in for this because if you have questions, uh you want discussed and talk about on future shows, send me a email a E. C. B R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. Again, that's E. C. B R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. And we'll try our best to respond to other questions and you'll be able to listen to other discussions on various topics. Meanwhile, thank you guys again, and.
Speaker 7: I'm looking forward to having other discussions with John and other researchers as well who have experienced the unknown and you know, we'd like to share our opinions and thoughts and knowledge on the whole topic.
Speaker 4: So but John, thank you again. Uh yeah, we're going to come to a close right now, and you know, hey, till next time. Thank you very much and I appreciate you being a part of this. So so next time, John, you keep it squatchy and I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Are you too, buddy? Take care and go bless
Speaker 4: It sounds good man, all right, Bye bye bye bye