Speaker 1: Let's start the stream and see if this works.
Speaker 2: Okay, fingers questa, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, welcome, welcome, welcome. Can everybody in the chat hear me? Is that you play music?
Speaker 3: Alightter just pus this the ad Cauzipito started. Okay, uh yeah, and can people give me as well? All right? Kay?
Speaker 1: Can you guys hear uh snack? Hold on, there's another computer that's playing. Let me turn that off.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we should be good.
Speaker 1: We're going, we're rolling sounds good yep, everybody lot and clear, all right, welcome, this is uh we've been wanting to do this show for a while.
Speaker 5: The stream and I have with me.
Speaker 1: Snack, one of our French ortho bros. I've just been here reading my copy of how to Mind Control Snack by Ignacious Loyal.
Speaker 5: Snack there.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah that I had the.
Speaker 1: Spiritual exercises and I'm going to figure out how to mind control you with the key phrases and words.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's up man? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm quite right? Yeah, it's very good being here. I want to thank everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a pre sip gang and all the theres a French team because we've been working on a lot of stuff and it's good that, you know, especially having these kind of sources that are not available for there's a you know, English speaking public.
Speaker 1: So hold on, So let's tell everybody what you do real quick and and and just kind of lay that out there that you you try to translate a lot of these French sources that are not in English, right, is that what you're up to?
Speaker 3: Okay? So I'm part of a collective, Like basically we have a server, website, YouTube channel, we are supervised by a deacon that we are French, a lot of French converts and so on, and and all collective is about, you know, trying to get out sources, easy apologetics and new stuff, not not only know translating, but usually bringing out the ideas and sharing. And we've been involved with with yeah, some of the people that follow you as well, the Precept Gang and and we have a yeah on server or on thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah oh cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, So and I've got the links in the description to the French Orthobro discord to your YouTube channel and then if they want to follow you on Twitter. So everybody's got that information and we'll touch on that again real quick, I want to make a point about what's coming on YouTube. There's going to be a lot of changes to YouTube, particularly in January, so we want to be prepared for that. I think Jay's Analysis can weather this storm. But basically what's going to happen is that the normal ad revenue is going to kind of go away because they're going to implement changes that have to do with child protection laws in the FTC and this is going to affect a lot of gaming channels, but they're going to kind of force everybody who has a YouTube channel I think January to choose whether their content is for kids or not, and if it's not, then the demonetization is going to be a lot more severe. So it's not going to hurt super chats I don't think at this point, which is you know, we do well with that here and it's not going to hurt channel subscription. So if you want to support Jays Analysis on YouTube, you can join the channel subscription button there and that lets you get access to the Jason Analysis material.
Speaker 5: And I don't think it's going to affect super chats as of yet.
Speaker 1: So those are the two ways that you can continue on YouTube to support but the viewership and the memberships are not memberships, but the new subscribers to Jasonnalysis just following the channel.
Speaker 5: This has affected everybody.
Speaker 1: So in the last two weeks, what they've done with the sub button, this has affected everybody. So there's a lot of big changes coming and I think a lot of people's subscribers are down or flattened out for the last two weeks. I don't think hopefully that's not going to continue for forever. But there's big changes coming to YouTube and it's affecting you know, channels that if this is part of.
Speaker 5: How you make a living.
Speaker 1: So hopefully we can weather the storm in terms of the channel memberships where you can join or you can always subscribe to jays Analysis or jason Alysis, or you can hit us up with super Jazz anyway. So I needed to make that clear because I've been researching that today so.
Speaker 5: Excuse me. So today we're going to be talking about.
Speaker 1: Issues in France, French jesuits, the Frankish church. Let's start with the issue that you want to start with, So you tell me where you think is the best place to start. Because we've talked a lot about jesuits, accounter Reformation pre less when it comes to weird mortification practices, the Jesuit usage of heart worship, Abata's works that apparently have not been translated into English about the Jesuits, what's the best place to start in your mind?
Speaker 3: As the best place to start is you know, thinking about I mean into French context what Trenchfitly is, you know, because we have a lot of people thinking it's a bastion of Catholicism. It's yeah, but we need to think, you know, look historically, and then I'm going to get there because he's probably one of the best sources we have and it needs to be vindicated because a lot of people are just not accepting it because you converted. But I'll tach on that. So basically what I want to go on first is the fact that France is actually basically friends started as something very Orthodox, and you know, Papism in France, especially after the Vatican One, France always has been you know, pushing against it, and really we should not see France as this bastion of Catholicism. And actually the fact that the SSPX and stuff like this are very present in France is is more of a side effect of this, because you see whole religious as all religious climate was just destroyed after Vatican won. So basically the idea is that when we look at the history of France, the first king we converted, like the French Constantine if you want French in Constantin was actly Clovis, and Clovis at the very start. So it was frank and the Franks was the only church that converted to Christianity, the United Church and Divided Church, which we know is Orthodox. And as soon as he did this, as soon as he converted, he convoked consuls, namely the Council of Audience and the Council of Audience establishes, which is basically opposiphally in the Kingdom of Franks. So already we can.
Speaker 1: See that in you because you're saying it really fast. The Council of what.
Speaker 3: The Council of Audience Orleans okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's in five hundred eleven, okay. And during this council there's basically the establishment of autocephony in France. And even after the schism, we can see that this idea of you know, friends getting centralized, you know, especially after the one hundred years wars Friends being centralized also involved, you know, centralization of the church and the ideas that the church was not just a political tool for the Vatican. And we'll see it especially through the Jersuit infiltration, because they came a little late, and we can see that. You know, in all traditional Christianity there always were a fight against such influences. So yes, basically the church that existed in France was the Gallican Church. The Gallican Church concept of it is very easy. It really looks like the Anglicans, except then community. And so the Gallican Church says that as a Lieutenant of Christ is actually the king of friends of Christ. And here we can see the lieutenant like bigger.
Speaker 5: Few will vicker lieutenant lit like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lieutenant yeah. And just this, you know, it already invalidates most of the papal claims to friends because this already is that odds with a Vatican one saying that there is a universal jurisdictions that the purpose believed to have absolute power. And you know it showed even even during the First consulta Vatican. During the first consulta Vatican, there was a huge French position the Gallican Church and the Gallican Church actually is the only reason. One of the most clear reasons the Vatican collectively push ultra apism like after the Vatican One was the fact that there was the Franco Prussian War. Basically, the emperor was captured in the old state machine just fell apart.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's let's take this slow, let's not go too faster. So basically, what we're saying is is that in this early period, when you have the expansion of Christianity into this region, it's essentially orthodox. We think of this as the Gallican Church. And you're saying that the granting of autocephali here of being self governing more or less shows that the practice of the Church in this period is Orthodox church governance, and we don't see the Vatican one conception here. And this is why this has been a problem for the claims of Vatican One. Correct, Yeah, correct, Okay, Now that's a first argument. And what I want to get to then is when we when we move towards the period of Charlemagne, can you enlighten us how before we up to it. We see that this is a problem of Vatican One, But can you take us through the Charlemagne period, just because My understanding is that I'm not agreeing with everything that Romanites or any of those people say, but there is a point to be made here that a lot of Greek writers have made about the history of the Frankish Church, which is that it does eventually become a tool for the Frankish power. And that's where we do start to see problems with Charlemagne. And it's actually the letters of Saint Photios the Great where he complains about Frankish missionaries, and he does mean people under Charlemagne. He's not using the generic term of Franks for the Westerns. He's specifically speaking of people from the Franks spreading the Phillyoquay missionaries spreading the Philioquay in the jurisdictions of Greek churches.
Speaker 5: So is that correct?
Speaker 1: And can you verify that or do you want to get into that period next?
Speaker 3: Correct? So, basically what the Franks did, and it started with Peppin. He started with Peppin the Great, which is the father of Charlemy. They started to see so of course they established what a valley because like Frank's means free and so so this was starting a club is So that's a little bit before but starting at Charlemagne, well, start to see a shift. And this shift is is about it's seeing the papacy as a tool. So it started with the donation of Pepin and then the coronation of Charlemagne. So the donation of Papin is the moment where the papacy became the theocracy, the moment where powers are mixed between temper and the spiritual powers. And yes, Charlemagne then used the Church as a tool, and he tried to prop up the Vatican as being yeah, more powerful and more important that it was.
Speaker 1: Especially I want to add two that I've added this link in the chat. That's the link to the to the classic article by of Father Denisius Dragas, which quotes the letters of Photius talking about the spread of the phillyoquay by Frankish missionaries. And everybody who's interested in these topics should be aware.
Speaker 5: Of this issue. Hold on one second, hear it, man.
Speaker 1: So let's be clear about this quote. It's very important. It's about the middle of the doctrine or.
Speaker 5: Of the essay.
Speaker 1: It says Photius knew, of course that the Roman Church had don't approved of the Frankish philioquay, but Frankish missionaries had been sent into Bulgaria, and so this is the central all these stupid pop ups in this old s GeoCities website.
Speaker 5: So let me put that quote.
Speaker 1: Let's it's not gonna let me, it's not gonna let yeah, yes, here you go.
Speaker 5: Let me add this quote to the chat here.
Speaker 1: So that you know this is legit, because this always comes up in debates and people always have a.
Speaker 5: Problem with this.
Speaker 1: Actually, I don't think I can fit this whole quote in the chat, so let me just screenshot this for everybody.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So I apologize for interrupting you there, but let I'll want to let you continue then. So we've got the attempt to utilize the church in a political sense under Charlemagne. So there is something to the critique of the Frankish power. Let's be clear about this quote here it is. Meyer published a study of the Photian Council of eight seventy nine eight eighty, putting forward the thesis at the toditle of the book was a successful.
Speaker 5: Council of Union.
Speaker 1: In this study, it concluded that a restoration of union was needed for the convocation sent out of eight seventy nine eighty. More specifically at celebrated peace.
Speaker 5: Once more in the Church of God. But he went on to.
Speaker 1: Explain the basis of this unity with theological In his own words, this unity meant, first of all unity in the same faith. Photios was a strong defender of the purity of doctrine. Indeed, where orthodoxy was concerned, Photios was the true spokesman of the Byzantine bishops. Meyer goes on, this is a Romancoulate writer. The West was also attached to the great value of the purity of faith, but in fact concentrated more on the question of devotion to the Sea of Rome. As a big shocker right the Senate of eight seventy nine eighty, the Father's care for the purity of doctrine emerged in the Horos, the formula of that synod which they proclaimed. This horror cannot be understood as a dogmatic definition. But this is quoting the romancolt God, but rather as a true expression of the ecclesiastical feeling of the synod. It expressed by the conciliar usage of the creed of the Niceno Constantapolitan production. There is no in other words, the one that was produced at Naicino constant not the Nicene Creed without the.
Speaker 5: Philique is what we're talking about here.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt that Photios opposed the addition of the philioquay to the creed on dogmatic grounds. It is in his famous and cyclical to the Oriental Patriarchs that he complained about the addition by the Frankish missionaries working in Bulgaria because he was he considered it theologically unacceptable. His whole argument is based on the conviction that the addition undermined the unity of God. Exactly if you read the Mystagogy, this is still correct. We find by Saint Photios. We find that the same reasoning in his Mysticgagia as yeah, here he goes in his letter to the Archbishop of.
Speaker 5: Aquileia.
Speaker 1: Photios knew that the Roman Church had not approved of the Frankish Philioquay. So this is still in the period when it's not yet a normative dogmatic issue in the West. It does eventually become a normative dogmatic issue, and it's later that we see the theology clarified, especially at the Ceneta Blackernee, which codifies the Orthodox conception inconsistent harmony with the sixth and seventh Councils. In terms of the christology and the iconography, this is where we get the essence inergy distinctions is where we get uncreated energies in Christ. That's what's continued into our synods, and then the Roman calitary Church goes its way. Anyway, I wanted to make that clear. So let's move on to the next section. What do you have next for us in the history of the Francish Church.
Speaker 3: Oh well, so basically, yes, as orthodox, which would just see that it started out well, it was the only tribe that converted to Orthodoxy. But after Charlemaan's is a real shift. He basically uses the Visigothic system, and of course the Visigoths where being in Spain, they had the things from the Toledo Console, including the few Aquay. So at this point it's it's heretical. And then we start to see the you know, the shift into the the Paschism. So basically the Frankish Jewish was always pushing. It was always a pushing for more papacy. It was very involved in the Crusade and things like this. You have also all the strange devotion starting popping up with the Franks you had alive on this. We're gonna we're gonna talk about this a little bit later when we talk about the actual devotions and and and with this, we start to see, you know, at this point the Frankish empires was sort of dismantled, and you start to see basically the rivals.
Speaker 1: Which period is this which.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're talking about high lages, high Middle.
Speaker 1: Ages, I'm mid lagies, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you'll have one center that will be the Holy Born Empire Germany and another one which was which is the remnants of East Francia, which became Friends and Germany when the road of more feudalism more the centralization of the time, and France went to the road of centralization because feudalism failed very early, you know, with the One hundred Years War and so on. And what we see is a consolidation of the power of the king and the continuation of this idea of French the factocephally and you know, whereas the king of the Germans, Henry the Fourth was you know, being called humiliated by the pope, you know at Canosa. Basically the Pope says that now you cannot choose your bishop's public ex communicate you, and excommunication then would be war, especially in a very decentralized state.
Speaker 1: So the invested your controversy where the the poe will now decide that the selection of bishops and this is not going to be in any way connected to the idea of the king.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically the idea that friends went the other way. Like we see kings, for example, we see kings from the valwadynasty already starting.
Speaker 1: To say that again and said a little bit slower what.
Speaker 3: You will say. It's like the philip level and the Valwadina state already starting to want more simplization and they do not want to be controlled by the pup even if it means refusing imperial titles. And that's when you you will have, for example, incidents give the papacy. If there was a king of Friends who basically sent a commander to attack a Pube to capture a pub. I think this was led by Chevalier the Nogay, you will have this idea of more centralization and you will have a strong state institution that are here to control theology. And the University of Paris was exactly that.
Speaker 1: So so I'm sorry, I'm still confused. So you're saying that that the French state power, which is embodied still in Gallicanism, departs from the pope by wanting to continue to have the control of who's the bishops, right, yeah, correct, okay, okay, And.
Speaker 3: You can see also through the Avignon papacy and so on. So that's why there's the a yeah, yeah, this is this is is this idea you know, difficult to France so well as Germany was being repted this friends try to centralize their compromise, you know, like it's Catholicism, but it's the state still. And that's where you can see that even even when French was nominally Catholic, they were fighting against against papal primacy in exclusive powers to the book, and you can see it in Gallicanism later on, and you can see it things that combat against the Jesuits, because the Jesuits were a papal tool try to infiltrate trends and trans actually fought back.
Speaker 5: So the art.
Speaker 1: So the idea here is that this is why the Jesuits become a tool of the papal power to go into to basically subvert the French state power to bring it back under or to actually to bring it under the full jurisdiction of the papers.
Speaker 5: That correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that's what you'd see an it culminates, you know, in this Gullican crisis one.
Speaker 5: I say, gotcha.
Speaker 1: So does this fit into the Council of v enn and the Frankish throne and the templars? Does that play into this?
Speaker 3: The templar very complicated matter because they used to be very prevalent in France that there used to be this This was with Philip Lebett. There was an agreement between the purp and the king to push them out and basically take their riches. Right, So yeah, I believe the pope was from the Anian this one particular. If I remember what I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm not trying to get too sidetracked about Templar conspiracy. I'm just remembering that there was there were complaints about the fact that the the Frankish throne wanted there was a part of the Council of the end controversy relates to the Frankish power versus the papacy. That's part of the problem. Yeah, exactly, Yeah, Okay, so what do you want to take us next, So where do we want to go into the into the next period?
Speaker 3: The next period historically will be will be the end of Gelicanism and will be what's who I will use as a basis with because yeah, I'll primarily use his sources.
Speaker 1: Okay, And this is this is Abbe GeTe who Vladimir GeTe, who was a convert to Orthodoxy eventually, So if you don't know about he wrote a really good book on the papacy called The Papacy.
Speaker 5: You can get this on Amazon.
Speaker 1: I recommend that it's one of the good books to read as a critique of the papacy, the famous convert here, So tell us about this. And I don't you've been saying that there's also a book that he's written on Jesuits that we don't think is in English.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I don't think it's available in English. And he wrote, basically his master magnum opus was a history of the Church. So basically Gette was part of this French Gallican Church and he had the approval of the French Church, he had the approval of the king, and he was mandated as an historian as well. All right, about the history of the Frankish Church and the history of the Church in general. And what's very funny is that his four first terms of the history of the Church got accepted by a Vatican and after they get put into the index. So whenever people tell you that gette you know it was not is that he was biased, that it was anti papers and stuff like this. You need to remember that the papacy actually actually accepted several of his books and he continued his work, he got put into the index, and and then the this crisis happened, the Vatican One crisis.
Speaker 1: So basically it was so so the papacy itself appreciated his research and scholarship until the time of back in One.
Speaker 5: Basically what you're.
Speaker 3: Saying, until he stepped he stepped too far into his stories, into his story. And he actually writes this in his book. He said that I was put into the index for the papacy claimed that I'm being too partial. I was put into the index for not being honest officially, and he said that I was too light on the papacy, uh with for this and yes, it eventually became orthodox. If you know his story, call knowledge.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he was too light on the papacy.
Speaker 3: He considered himself, you know, to have not gone far enough the papers.
Speaker 1: He said it was too far, but he said I didn't go far enough. Yeah, okay, gotcha, Okay, go ahead, okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, after this describes he went back and you know, if many all Catholics like he, he had correspondence before this, and basically you need to under sense that Vatican won and it was supposed to be like a cry of glory of the papacy. It was more for less breath because it basically, I've destroyed a lot of traditional what.
Speaker 1: Was the last breath batic in one itself?
Speaker 5: Was you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because it set them on the course that destroyed a lot of the traditional understanding.
Speaker 5: I see, it wasn't that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't didn't do and have a good quote that somebody put in the Discord the other day that something like from now on, Roman Catholic apologetics will be nothing but trying to debate about the papacy.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's from It's from the same book I put it there. So Dolinger was basically the equivalent the German equivalent Ignazan Dolinger of of GeTe. He became an old Catholic and get became Orthodox and do Linger extensively. You know it was also an historian. He was part of this historian Catholic historian. We rejected all this. He said, no, it doesn't match historically, and yeah he wrote this quad it's it's beautiful. He said that from known all the art of theology performed by Roman Catholic theology will be about determining, uh, which level of infallibility the pope has in any statement. And he compares it to the Oracle of Delphi. It's the oracle of the tile. Like you need something, you don't need to look at audition, you just ask him and see what comes out. So, yes, this was this great shock in even a traditional Catholicism in Europe. So what we need to understand is that a elegant one is actually is everything but traditional. And that's why you had most of the historian you rejecting the paper. Lawyers were fine, of course, that many many false document to use. Actually, Dollinger wrote extensively about the papist falsification. It tells you that basically you will have upwards of ten layers for a single quote of falsification anytime it mentions the failure quick anytime it mentions the primacy of bitter. So basically it's unusable. And you can see it in the patology and the.
Speaker 5: Tona, which is unusable. Which thing.
Speaker 3: Basically, all the quotes Roman Catholic will send you all the so called patristic quotes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like this, because there's the layers of including forgeries, there's layers of what jesuit interpolation is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: You love the Dominicans, you will have the Jesuits you will have. And sometimes it's shocking, you know, sometimes you will literally see that there will be a little an notation it was edity, so this was edited, and you say, the original said this, but what's changed to be correct to the doctrine just crazy because it's literally admitting to interpolation. But sometimes you will compare, compare the Greek and the Latin, and you will have a whole paragraph just appearing out of nowhere in the Latin edition that it's talking about the philurequy, for example, And yeah, sadly, you know, when you look at Dollinger's work, it was a great Catholic historian. Most of the story. We can get most of the manuscripts you can get get from the Vatican heavily into politic Really, it's very difficult.
Speaker 1: I see, I see and all this, and you're saying that Geta noticed this, or many French writers have noticed. Who has kind of pinpointed the interpolations and this kind of stuff. Who's who's noticed this? I mean, I know, you guys have.
Speaker 3: Most of the old Catholics, you have a lot of people. But Getty was really the foremost French afthting on. He was a great history and he saws the historical discrepancy, and then he looked back into into Catholicism and then he realized that, yes, of course it was Orthodoxy all along, this was the Church describing Matthew sixteen eighteen. And then he looked back at his work, you know, as the history of the Church. He looked back at all this darkma history and he wrote about it from the Orthodox perspective. And that's when it becomes all clear. And we have him to think because the pin pointed specific heresies, He pin pointed specific historical events that do not match up, and he pin pointed the heavy influence of the Jesuits, and right now many texts are very difficult to find that we can be glad because he was an historian, he was accredited, he had the approval of the king, he had the approval, he had full access to the Library of Blois, which was a huge Catholic library, and he could wrote us all this about the heresies, about the prelate's devotions and about the heavy influence of the Jesuits.
Speaker 5: Interesting. That's why I'm okay, So what's next on your list?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about the devotions? You know, the idea here was mainly to vindicate.
Speaker 1: Okay, and let me pracace us by saying so, basically, this relates to some of the criticisms that we've put out in the last several months, which is an old criticism, that is that what we see in the manifestations of devotion between Orthodox Theology and Roman Catholicism is very different. And there's a reason for that, particularly in the second millennium, the two churches go in different directions, and Orthodoxy of course makes a big point to stress that our experience of God, we think is unified. We don't think that there's a different experience amongst say, monastics in Greece on man Athos, as opposed to the church fathers who had the experience of God in the desert, you know, one seven hundred years ago, the experience of the Light of God of Mount Tabor, all those types of things. Theosis as a process is unified, and that means we don't see the really weird out there, fringe, crazy stuff. And this was something that really stuck out to me when I began to investigate Orthodoxy back in about two thousand and seven, when I was a hardcore trad Catholic, and I actually, you know, to be honest, I had some issues with the weirdness of some of the so called Saints of Rome Catholicism, specifically the women, specifically the flights of emotion that they talk about, the stigmata, the sexual imagery, and a lot of those things. And what eventually became evident to me was the fact that in this I'm not saying this to distract from you. I'll want you to talk about your topics and the translations and all that, but one thing that stuck out is if you read a cult Renaissance Church of Rome. He points out the fact that in the Renaissance papacy, you had a lot of usage of nudes, a lot of usage of things that like the Goddess isis being painted and used in one of the papal apartments or something like that. And this is very especially Bernini, this is very prevalent. After you know, all this stuff is used in the Vatican. And to me this always stuck out as a tremendous hypocrisy because of the trad obsession with mortal sins, and yet I can't go to the Vatican without having, you know, tiny little peepees on Renaissance people sticking out everywhere, and giant boobies of chunky women everywhere, butts everywhere. So I mean, it's very absurd that this nude art is everywhere. But at the same time we're told about this, you know, absurd doctrine of mortal venial sins, which is not what first John's talking about.
Speaker 5: It's not a distinction between mortal and menial sins, by the way, anyway.
Speaker 1: So that with that in mind, that always stuck out to me as a problem. And so I think that Preluss is a much better example of explaining what's going on here when we have Fassina Kowalska claiming that the host floats around the room to her and Jesus told her personally, you're my favorite of all the nuns. We're basically boyfriend girlfriend. All this kind of absurdity which is nowhere in an Orthodox spirituality at all. And the fact that Rome Catholicism accepts Orthodox spirituality in terms of unionism, which is just a plot actually to bring people back onto the dominance of the Roman bishop, shows that there's not a unified experience of God in the Realmian calogy church. You can't have this absurd sexual imagery and weird stuff being true and the stigmata being true at the same time as the stuff over here with Oh, but we also accept Palamism, you know, since we've made Palamas a saint in our unit it circles and we know accept him. None of that makes any sense. It's all completely contradictory. And what it shows is that the evolution of dogma the umbrella of Rome is really just an umbrella of the power of the papacy, and we're seeing that unravel now. But so let's talk about those spiritual practices I remember, you know, as finally it was. It was Larshae when I got a hold of Thank you to Father Moody for sending me the Larshae trilogy where he talks about the healing of spiritual illnesses, and that to me really solidified the difference between the way that we view the body the way that we view the practices of asceticism. In the East, it's different than it is in the West. You're not flagellating yourself, you're not mortifying the body. The body is participating in theosis, and so that the purpose of asceticism is completely different.
Speaker 5: So I'll let you have the floor now after my little rant.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, correct, So I will first start by addressing something a lot of people accuse us, you know, of hitting low and criticizing satans on We don't. We don't criticize the person. We just say that here's the devotions are not good and and yes we need to point that out. And you know it's been down through the forms of meme and stuff like this, because not everybody can, you know, go on a theology debate and at some at some point people need to see I believe people, can you know I'm not appealing to emotion here, but people can feel what's right what's wrong, and we can and here we're gonna express didn't discuss, you know, the differences. But yes, I believe that this is a talking point. It's not eating low, it's not slendering. It's talking about this practices which exists.
Speaker 1: Just say hitting low, yeah, like a low blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, Yeah, we've been criticized for this. It is very interesting. And and yes, first of all, we can see that Orthodox theology not the body, and this is not a book by lash, it's just a great, great theology in the theology of the body. It just expresses the classic autogous point of view that believe in a fallen world, fallen nature, and all bodies actually healed by the Divinity. And we can see that it culminates in theosis, the theosis healing people and the light of Tabor. This is the ultimate mark of sanctity in Orthodox Church.
Speaker 1: And that's unified across the board. We don't think it's different for anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we for example, we we had a lot of Western Saint like John Cassion who actually was a Parlamite, so to say like, yeah, they are part of this tradition of in this view of sanctity, and what we can see in Rome, especially after the schism, is that it's totally reversed. Like we we see the appearance of devotional hurting, like it's not fasting, it's not, it's it's really hurting yourself, altering yourself. This is already against going against canons Canon twenty twenty four of Saint Basil. If I remember well forbids you know self harm is it basically says that it's on the same level as killing. You cannot you cannot hurt your flesh because you're fleshed participate of this. That's ale link to many things, you know, or we are buried, the belief in reincarnation, so on. And we see not only people like flash people that start to hurt them to want to experience pain, but we also see marks of sanctity that are alterations of the body and that are painful, you know. And we know that pain comes from the fault. It's not divine. It's not coming back to the original adamic state. It's not you know, the pain is the result of the fall. You cannot be divinized into a result of the fall. And that's exactly what the stigma is. And if you look at it, for example, the ones of Patrick Pierre very very noticeable, they look purulent, you know, some people purulent like basically some people even compared it to like it says it looks like her pies or it looks like it looks like you s won't and it actually hurt. And this is a complete it's a completement version. And even if we look at earlier Catholic things, they were associated, you know, with motition, miracles, healing for example.
Speaker 5: This is a great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that that there's gifts of healing according to Saint Paul, and there have been many healers. And then suddenly though in the Middle Ages, after we get this schism, the Roman Catholic Church begins to develop these very bizarre practices that this is a great point. That seem to be obsessed with paying debts through pain, and I think we have to mention indulgences and the paying of debts too, because that's a big part of it. Even though the official Roman Cathology might not ultimately condone that although indulgences are a false doctrine, the idea is still there. That you're kind of paying for things, paying for temporal punishments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of the percent penal substitution theologic. So yes, you have these marks appearing, and that's very that's a total invention, and that's that's very we have to say the least. We're going to address some of the most famous ones, for example, Francis a Sisi and Francis a Sisi. You know, we have father serp In Rose who acily wrote about this and he said that it can it can well be prolete, it can be fake, but you believe that there was some idea of you know, it being psychosomatic. And this is very much linked too. And we're going to talk about the Jesuits now very much linked to the introduction by many Jesuits of the idea of emotionality in this cult. So before the cult was removing your emotions, removing uh these things and you know, being ascended through the removal of emotions, you know, saying John Cassion called all these emotions spirits like the related to demons, like a whole set of little demons that can pull you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is pretty key. I want to stress this. This is something that is in the debate between the barley Mite and Palamas, he talks about this very point where he says that the passions are not inherently evil in themselves per se, but what happens is that when we follow them in an inordinate way, it becomes demonic. And so what happens in asceticism, and the whole purpose of asceticism is self control, so that we can achieve a state where we're not dominated by our passions. That's the whole point of this. And what you get here in this stuff is the inversion of that. And the man's psychology becomes inverted, and it becomes obsessed upon the sort of punishment of the body and the whereas you have a harmony between man's faculties in the process of theosis, this gets inverted and you get the dominance of emotionalism. And that's what's so key to here, especially in these weird women saints who think that Jesus is saying that their boyfriend girlfriend stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to come to that because women were prime target, especially for Jesuits. So yes, basically we have the introduction of emotionality and suggest with a big part of this and for example, you know Saint Francis Assisi, and people as this started to picture themselves being crucified, taking the place of Christ. And that's why that's what Father Sefi Rose theorizes. Basically, they would it would be psychosomatic ones because they would have intense emotion in them all the time, and that at some point the body would just accept, Okay, I have nails in the hands. Yes.
Speaker 1: And even though that that Filipino practice of doing this to yourself and doing this on Good Friday is supposedly officially condemned, the point is that it's you're seeing these manifestations. I'm not saying that the whole church is false because people who are villagers do these things that are not condoned. I mean that happens in any religion. But what I'm saying is that these manifestations are happening because there actually is an around us anthropology and an erroneous doctrine of how to heal mankind in the Roman Catholic scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Correct, And you have this idea of you know the fact that there is no more exclusivity, and this is probably because of a nestorianism.
Speaker 1: Because there is no more what you say that again, exclusivity in what sense.
Speaker 3: There's no more, for example, exclusivity of Christ as being divinized, because that's when you see a lot of prophecies being shifted from Christ to the Theotokos.
Speaker 1: So basically everybody becomes a kind of Christ who can participate as a sacrifice, is what you're.
Speaker 3: Saying, exactly, And that's what for example, if you look at what Loyola wrote, So the first Jesuit, the guy who funded the it's exactly this. He believes that he lived, you know, physically with Christ around. He believes that he was anointed by the Father. And and the term used is associated vives the son. And that's why they took this the name Societa, Yes, the Company of Christ of Jesus. And they they really were into this historianism, and we can see it in at every step of the dogmas.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, this is this is key, this is key. Let's let's highlight this. So you're saying.
Speaker 1: That there is an implicit sort of lurking nestorianism in this idea that there's not one soul son of God who's the divine person of the logos who took on human nature who's in hyposthetized. There's now the possibility in this mystical union of anybody becoming a participant in their own kind of little savior in this process of the crucifixion in their own life. And that's why everybody kind of takes it upon themselves to sort of induce a kind of self sacrifice. Almost, is that what you're saying exactly?
Speaker 5: That would a story.
Speaker 3: Not only that, you mentioned a lot of women Saint who who thought that basically Jesus was there a girlfriendfrid well whatever. Because of this, this removes you know, the idea of mystical marriage. And this was pointed out. You know, if the like Theresa Favilla, you know, women who got Catherine of Sienna ala Coq, which is really the worst offender. People who get like foal skin rings as a wedding gift, People who believe that there is a marriage to be arranged personally between them and Christ. This this is corrupting the idea of the mystical marriage of the Church of Christ into a into an exclusive personal marriage between one none and Chris y thing.
Speaker 1: So this is this little the error of Nestorianism and Christology. The same kind of error that would apply to the the tokos. It's being transferred over to the error in ecclesiology, that there's one mystical body of Christ, which is the whole Church, is now being transferred over into the mystical experiences of the individual saints.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's being what's the word I'm looking for, it's overly sensual and it becomes this kind of weird sexualized thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm going to come to the civilized thing. So basically what what we see. Okay, I'm going to take writings by French French priests on the times it just started to pour in. Okay, this is what after. I'll probably talk about the Council of Trent first. So before we talk about all this, I know that there will be people who start to say that you'll have you, you can be a Catholic and not be Cheswich, you can you can do all this and not be ches which you don't have to accept it. It's just one company. It goes further than that, and we're going to go a bit later on. We're going to be go a bit further later on. If the implication of the Jesuit everything they did are powerful there, but the key in Catholicism because the leader of the Council of Trent was a Jesuit. It was the general of the Jesuit lanies. And this council is the basis of Roman Catholic dogma, so you can't really dodge it, you know. And it's at this point that they refuse the idea of a traditional considerasm. And there, of course, during this Council of Trent where basically this man Lany says that, well, you know, the church and paraphrasing here of course before anybody is not translating, well enough, well you have people who want to come back to the Church of the Apostle, but there is a time and there is a need. That's what he said. So basically they acknowledge the fact that they were not following the traditional organization of the church. And in the same consult the declared that the church is the slave to the Pope, that the church that all the bishops are servants to the pope, which was not the case before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, just speaking just on this little side note, isn't it Captain of Sienna who says something like even if the pope is the devil, we must obey him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's Captain of Sienna who has a famous quote about that that even if the Pope were Satan and he were to come to you, it's your duty to submit to the pope, even if you say it. Pretty funny quote. I mean, I know that's not calic, dog. I just want to throw that one in there. But so, yeah, so this is good.
Speaker 5: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's when you see that they start to infiltrate a lot. So I will go on the politics side a little bit later. We're going to focus on the weird devotions a bit more. And and I'm going to quote this uh uh, this French French priest Rucily wrote writes about suggests and the infiltration most like most notably in the University of Paris, and he criticizes a doctrine.
Speaker 1: Hold one second something, before you quote that, I just want to let you know I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to step away just to pour more coffee. So you do your quote and don't pay any attention to the fact that I'm stepping away. I'm still here.
Speaker 3: You really need to hear that, Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: Well, no, but if I step away, some people, if you see me step away, people get distracted and they think I'm leaving or something. But so go ahead and read your quote, because everybody's seeing the picture of Terresa right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So he starts by criticizing their doctrine and then he says they are spreading into the people, especially among the women Catechism which is filled with some superstition that are here to enslave their mind. So here you can see that they already saw the primary target, and they already saw that through you know, removing the exclusivity and through putting a lot of emotionality. There are prime targets in women. And that's when you see, you know, a lot of stigmat appearing, all these weird evotions appearing. And yeah, some of them were clearly in the Storian And we're going to talk a little bit about about Saint Mary Margaret Ala Cock.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, this is a great point too, because yeah, and we want to keep the Nestorianism in mind, because it is going to be relevant when we get to the issue of a sacred heart, because the heart worship and the sacred heart stuff is a manifestation of what's explicitly condemned as an historian by the council's officers.
Speaker 5: So anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm going to read what's not read, but I'm gonna tell what's sweeten, especially about Maggie Mary Margaret Alacoque in Getta's book, and Getty had access to the original and the guy who wrote it was a father just with and he was sainted kind of nice simply because he wrote this.
Speaker 1: I've been contradicted, you know, before we go into that, because there may be a lot of people in the chat who aren't familiar with this story. She's the one who claims that Jesus carved out her heart and put his heart in her right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So basically all this is serious information. I've been called many things for putting this forward. If you look at Catholic apologies to the website, they all contradict themselves. There's no primary sources. Is the closest thing we can get to the primary sources, and it tells us that some of the weird stuff might be in the future destroyed by sess regarding the method. So yes, the woman I thought she had a special relationship with Christ. She saw him appear to her at night in a room. A lot of the time, they would say, they discuss a lot of things, and here comes a weird devotion, you know, the devotion that involved blood, and that involves, you know, the reviving of old Frankish mythos. To just control the French polation better.
Speaker 1: So be real clear and elaborate that point. Why is this a reference to the old French mythosh.
Speaker 3: So you talk about this on the previous life. Basically Frankish Frankish.
Speaker 1: Hard worship, right, is that where you're getting at?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would have the her worship and they would have a lot of bloody worship. They will have violence of blood of the saints. I believe the blood that some particularities the Franks, I believe there were different race almost at times, and there they will have a lot of focus blot and the judgment will use that. And you know that's what this French French priest he said that they are reviving, Uh, they are reviving superstitions.
Speaker 1: So the j are capitalizing on the superstition and basically kind of targeting women for this. That's what's key here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you see that she did a lot of crazy stuff, like she claims that after each time they met, she would do blood letting, which is also linked to the old Frankish tradition of you know, do blood letting of the meetings between lovers, if not sex. You will also have this, uh, this tradition no of taking the organs worshiping them, and that's the whole is a sacred hurt. That's a that's this that she claims that the Christ just pulled the herd out of her chest and basically they switched. You will have you know, her carving her breast chest.
Speaker 1: Now, what would you say to somebody who says, just to play double's advocate, I don't think this. But what would you say, that's just a symbolic imagery. You're intentionally uh you know, misrepresent our saints.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not, because you know, all these things were put forward, you know also in the context of the counter Reformation and this this stuff. You know, this physicality was here in clearer position. Do you know, the more means the less the new president of So they would do all they can to push the the emotionalities, they will do all they can to push the physicalities. They will do all they can to push you know, your tocos because yeah, you know, order to plan as a lot of Protestants, and for the longest time, as this was believed to be to be true, to to be actual miracles. And right now you see a lot of modern Catholics taking the Protestant wrote sadly and starting to deny the miracles. If I were oppose this kind of criticism, I would say that if you start denying your miracles, when we deny the transpartantiation in the Eucharist, is this we believed to be miracles?
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean typically it's not interpreted as merely allegories or spiritual tales. I mean they're interpreted to be real miracles exactly. That's why they're saints. You can't be a saint in the real mechaolic scheme unless you've you know, done the vat can approve miracles.
Speaker 3: Exactly. And actually, when the when the stories about the Holy Hurt were being translated into Italian, the Pope God is and on it and he immediately rejected it. The you know here theological leaders, right, and he he rejected it. And what it justit did was waiting for the next pop to come about, and they they started to push it, and I think they pushed it two more times until the pope eventually gave in and he said, okay, you you can have this devotion, even if it was forbidden before. You can have it, but it needs to be the allegorical hurt so the love of Christ. But of course they didn't. They didn't care, and even when it was previously forbidden, they would go around and sell little medals, little books and so on to popularize the myth around the population. Maybe they didn't hear of people infallibility at the time, but yeah. Basically they would go behind the back of the pope to further the dogma. And even though the suggests were usually allies of the pope that would like they are here to his own goals.
Speaker 1: So they were utilizing the superstitions to further their plans, and even under papal suppression, they still continued to do. This is what you're saying, And we should make another point too that part of the reason for this being a problem is the Jesuit idea of inculturation. If you're not familiar the Jesuit pross approach to missionary work was different than a lot of the other missionary approaches, both in the first millennium of the Church and in other orders like the Dominicans. The Jesuits really pioneered the idea of inculturation, which was the idea that you kind of just utilize a lot of the ideas that are in the existing culture. Now, everybody who does missionary work to some degree does some kind of inculturation. I mean, Herman of Alaska did versions of this where he would find what was good in the Aluit culture and so forth. So it's not that the whole thing is wrong, and the whole history of the Church, which is encounter with Hellenism for the first millennium and all the councils dealing with the Hellenic presuppositions, which the Fathers are very clear that the Christological heresies are all built on Hellenic dialectical presupposition. So I'm not trying to oversimplify it. But there is an aspect to which the Jesuit approach was unique because they were the most extreme when it came to trying to meld the Christianity with the existing culture, and so they would be the most pioneering of acumenism of all these different weird practices, and that's why it gets into the weirdness in the period that you're talking about, with the promotion of these devotions that would be in previous periods seen completely to be absurd. But in the Roman Catholic scheme this is justified by the fact that theology is always developing, it's always growing. It's a seed that grows into a giant tree, and that therefore justifies all of the innovations after the first millennium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, and we can go in a bit further, you know, there's some more points went to cover. So yes, there's this, there is this diversity of devotion and basically every every thing, every ideology, every people, every group of people will get their own specific devotion, even if it doesn't make sense. So you will get load for the French, you will get Akita for the Japanese. All of them are devotion of the Theotocos. You will even have the Lady of All the Nations, which is a specific devotion of the Theotokos, which was invented after after World War two to promote you know, peace in the world. So this is just you know, creating devotions, to be interesting, to be relevant, to be hip. And again there is this specification which is about again showing that there is no more exclusivity. You know, the Theotokos is not only Theotokos. She's also here to protect Europe, the European Union. She's here to protect the Japanese specifically, French specifically some children. And you have this.
Speaker 1: She's being used as a geopolitical tool in in much the same way as the Jesuits were utilizing a lot of these these sort of superstitions as tools of their time, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the emacular conceptions, so mode and stuff like this. It was pushed by the Jesuits and some method as the as the Sacred heard. You know, there was a debate and they pushed it to make it very popular, and the Pope was a bit endstiled at some point because you would lose a lot of people if they the united So so yes, there is again.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget that the pioneers and Champions, along with the Royal Society of both the Big Bang Darwinian evolution and the rejection of creation and the Patristic doction of creation and the Six Council's profession of faith about creation has been none other than the Jesuits. I mean, I know that typically Tahar dis Shardine is cited as somebody, oh the Vatican censored him. Yeah, But now since he was censored, the post Vatican two popes have all made some very glowing, loving statements about the wonderful theology of Tahard de Shardin. And what did I just post on the Twitter this this week from Father Surfin Rose and his magisterial book Genesis, Creation and Early Man was the fact that Tahar de Shardin claims that he became convinced of his evolutionary dogmas because he talked to the thing. I am not joking. He literally claims to have been walking in a desert talking to the thing literal John Carpenter level theology, and the thing told him that everything is material evolutionary flux, progressing towards the Omega point, the newosphere, et cetera, et cetera. So here are the champions of the rejection of the doctrine of creation none other than the Jesuits. And so I've really been struck this last week by the fact that, I mean I knew this in the past, because I've read three or four books on Jesuits over the last ten or twelve years. But it's really struck me how instrumental they've been in pushing fraud paleontology, particularly Tahart, who was present at many of the paleontological frauds.
Speaker 5: Pilt down Man, this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: They've been central in promoting Lemitra the Big Bang, which is a secularized version. So the Jesuits are so interested in culturation that they're even trying to water things down for all the atheists, right. And what we noticed this week as well was that the natural theology propositions and Aquinas's acceptance of death existing before the fall, it's only natural in Humani generis, Pope Piesta twelve wealth would so easily accept theistic evolution. This is what natural theology is a big part of this. And natural theology is just part and parcel of this overall Nestorian doctrine that you're talking about. That the Jesuits are really pioneering here because it's a Nestorian, because perennialism is a Nestorian. In fact, you can go look up that Perennialist James Custinger, he has a talk where he said that they ask him why did you become why did you move away from Orthodoxy towards perennialism, And he says, because Jesus is just an avatar of this overriding God that we can all experience and all be a part of. That's an Nestorian. He literally says, Jesus is a human person and the son of God. Is this mystical experience across all the religions, and that's why that's the secret, you could say, to Nestorianism, to all the hermeticism, that's the secret to this garbage of Tahart and the Jesuit Is this undergirding Nestorianism that you pointed out, This is this is devastating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's also some healthy level of originism. You know, the idea of Christ as returning as a spherical form.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, the body.
Speaker 1: It's not an actual body, it's the higher spherical form that we're all transformed into in the resurrection.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just wanted to cover one or two more topics, not directly to the jugement, and then we'll switch to the very political idea of the Jesuits. But when it comes to the theology of the body, we can also see discrepancies. So we talked about the sigma. First of all, this little football thought. It is a painful mark that appeared mystically on people that made them recognizable, and it was after the schism. It sounds eerily similar to the mark of kine, you know, stually, the fact that it's visible, painful, and things like this just foot for thought and and I want to touch really quickly and the idea of interruption, because the idea of interruption is also different, it has been altered. And so interruption basically is the idea that people that have been touched by the spirit, saints and people like this, their body will not corrupt, they will not decay as preparently or as passed. And this has been observed in Orthodoxy for quite a while. And what we can see is the is that the Catholic, especially the New Saints, the very popular one is they are trying to cover it. So for example, if you look at an Orthodox incorrupted saying, you will see, for example, since spirital since Spiriton is currently residing on the island of Corfe, and so he was a father parcipate as the Council of Nicea. So that's very early, and they he basically looks like a mummy, but he's still you know, supple is flexible. His skin doesn't break, and things like this. It doesn't it doesn't look pretty, but it's it's interrupted. It's not you know, the French is not rotting and things like this. This is interruption. Actually you can you can go there sometimes sometimes of the year and they will give you relics of him. You know, they would just change his clothes and and give you your relics of him. I think my girlfriend has even got one from there, which is very cool.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's another way to be connected. Previ at the Kubi may and and in the meantime you will see in the Catholic Church, for example, for the the Lord Revelation. So it's it was Bernardette Subiru, which is so a miracle that confirmed the dogma, which is also something very interesting because miracles start to from dog mouse starts to confirm that the pope is right, which is very interesting. She she was believed to be in corrupted and they basically put a layer of wax on her face and claimed yeah, she's corrupted and and things like this, and when they exhubit, they realized that she wasn't, so they actually had to redo the wax thing, or actually they did it just after. But the idea is that no, there is not even there's not anymore the thissunderstanding of incorruption. You know, incorruption must be spotless. It must be you know, perfuction, it must be ah ah yeah, it must really imitate life. It's not showing something particular, it's it's it's aping it. And we can see it with Pard Pierre as well. Pard Pierre, you know, he's got a very h is animated in the church and you can see it basically looks like a snow white is in a glass coffin and in there he's got a silicon mask on his face. So no, there is this theology of the flesh of bodies, a blood, bloody devotion push off. The Roman Church cannot given snowashing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny. He does look like snow white.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Yeah. Yeah. There is this idea of the contactcept interruption is they need to if you think it, they need to cover it to mask it. And of course he shows intent and things like this.
Speaker 1: Now, this is kind of new to me because I never really paid attention to this aspect. I didn't go see you know, Patrick Pio or anything. And do Roman Catholics try to defend a silicon mask or do they say it doesn't exist or you're just making that up or what's the usual response to this?
Speaker 3: Oh, you will have a lot of responses. You know, basically it's I don't know what the official stance is that you know, if it really was was not a problem, why why put a silicon mask on you? So you have a lot of people who say is incorrupted. For example, Vi Bernard and Subiru. They had to retract the claims of interruption, I believe because they realized she was not interrupted. You know, even behind that works.
Speaker 1: Really, so yeah, they retracted incorrupt incruptibility on Bernadette.
Speaker 5: I didn't I didn't wrong. I just didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I should look it further. But basically, there were there were claims, and there were it was confirmed that yes, her body did corrupt. And that's what you see is the whole theology of the body is a full inversion, and you know, sometimes it's going the other way around. Sometimes it's it's pushing as far as possible, and we didn't have that in the West originally. You know, I come from as Us in a very important sayings there.
Speaker 5: You come from where from basically a region.
Speaker 3: Of friends, and they have once we have they were as yeah, and we had this thing. For example, Saint Adelia, the first miracle was that she was born blind and she was cured for healed of blindness. It was all about healing. And then you start to see things.
Speaker 5: Like this.
Speaker 3: New kind of miracles. There is this still today. You will see people being very product The euchary is bled. The euchar is blood, and we have say we've blood that coagulates and decoagulates, and.
Speaker 5: Well it doesn't.
Speaker 1: There's one of those where they actually claim that Jesus is blood like you know, like it returns. And there was a priest who supposedly wrote a book because he did a DNA test on the blood. He was going to find out Jesus DNA from this.
Speaker 3: There were they will claim. You know, it's very old, that commune way. First you know that it's been attested for a very long time. But we know that they didn't have been used as zoom as bread. Yeah, after all the claims.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: So, yes, this fixational blood and I think ultimately when you talk about ron Catholic and I will end on that.
Speaker 2: You know, for the.
Speaker 3: For the weird devotion, people can feel at some point, you know, they can feel that, Okay, we're not seeing the glory of God. We are trying to marry more than anything else we are. We are not seeing as glorious. We're seeing Him as you know, in pain. There is statues with blood painting on it. The human aspect is very much brought forward because of course there is latent assurnism. It's a very mutagenic topma. You know, it's it can fly under the radar because you know, it's trinitarian. Christ is still God. But at the same time it allows for a lot of yeah, personal stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point. Ultimately, Yeah, we want to highlight the Nestorian aspect of this, which is good.
Speaker 5: That's really good.
Speaker 3: And I when I go further on then Asturianism, and I'm gonna start a part in the Jesuit purely the Jesuits. I like to attribute you know, Messianic prophecies to other people. Basically everything about the rock in in the Old Testament will be a beer of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not fulfillments of Christ. It's everything is about Peter exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you will have you know, the crushing the head of the snake, which is all about the Theotokos, not not the Messiah. And they even start to attribute themselves as the Jesuits prophecies. For example, there's a prophecy of yes Issaiah which says that I don't remember exactly if it's it's It says something about being nurtured by the state and Hu sucking on the breast of the gentiles, you know, the kingdoms and so on. And they said, yes, this isn't the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the prophecy. I think it's I think it's as the forty two or forty five, and yeah, it talks about the conversion of kings to the church.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And they basically claim that this prophecy applies to them as the associat I used to buy itself because they they had friends in high places, because they were helped by the friends. This isn't the first the books that basically record the just with history of the first century, they're talking about all this. So they start to attribute prophecies to the company itself, which is very interesting, and we can see that really quickly it became a church inside the church. And for example, you will have them come to the University of Paris, which I mentioned before, and several times they would go into trial, you know, to to claim they basically claim university chairs and this is the University of Paris was like, okay, we can do that, but you need to specify what are you? Are you laity, are you a monk? Are you a priest? What's going on here? And they played on this. They played on the fact that the Jesuits are organized, there is a solid core and then there's everything that that's gravitating around it. And they would actually use these status you know, in many of their operations, and that's all. They will push people. They will push people in high places and sometimes they were not even they did not even have such adult of charge. And we can see that there were paper balls. So I'm gonna name the balls. It's Regimini Bilitantiscleasia, which is the first one exposit deby two and these two balls basically said that from none the Jesuits will have free reign whenever they come to a place. Uh, the bishop bishops have to conform to them. They cannot be excommunicated. They need to be listened to. When it comes to theology. They have the right to absolve people, so they basically they have the sussible to charge even when some of them are just lated. They're not priests. And you can see here one of the fulfillment of the Trulo Council, the Truelo Console for bids. You know, congregation congregations that are that are following specific rules, so orders of people and yes.
Speaker 5: Let's make that point. Let's make that point here.
Speaker 1: So Trollo the Quinness Council is important because it was accepted at Nicia too. So this is an earlier almost ecumenical council that eventually does get and receives ratification at NICEA two the seventh Ecamenical Council, and the Roman Catholics typically will admit that, but they'll just rebut by saying, oh, but the Pope, because of his supremacy, can go back through and pick out the fur four canons of Trollo that he doesn't like, and that's why they don't hold it. This because Trollo also says there should be married clergy, and the Roman Catholics respond by saying, well, yeah, but the Pope just decided that that's that's not true. So they're doing the same thing here with the religious orders. That's why there's not all these different crazy orders and Orthodoxy. There's no Franciscans and Carmelites and all that. There's just monastics or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and yeah yeah. So basically, Trullo so that if you start to make orders the specific rules and people that are sworn to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like secret societies.
Speaker 3: Basically, it will end up in secret society. It basically said that since secret societies are crime already, let's make things that becomes secret society anathema. That's basically what said. So yes, so they started to organize them stuff, and they got a huge reach because that very specific method. So first of all, they came about in a time where you know, monastic orders were not doing so well. The Pope had finished these cruiseades against the mystics, and at the same time you had gone to Reformation coming in. So the Jesuits were very effective because there they were organized as an army Loyola used to be a military man as they took control of a lot of stuff. And for example, we have many many instances of them antagonizing, antagonizing the present population, even even through dogma. You know, the concelt of Trent was that. But as Jesuit and there is there is all these things to to push against the plant, to further the split between the Presistants and the Catholic That's when you see start to see like a lot of focus on the course because the president ate it and so on. It communicated in massacres. You have massacres for example in Portugal, whether the Jesuit would just come in antagonize the population, gets pre made absolution and just lead mobs of people to the Protestants. You have stuff like this in Poland. In Poland, there used to be this. In Poland was very Central Europe. There were between there were Catholic, but they were between the president German states and between Orthodox the Slavic Orthodox nations and that really great king. At some point we proclaimed religious freedom. I'm not saying Prestin is the school. I'm not saying we should not fight against it in any capacity, you know, especially from the Roman Catholic side of things. But this thing will proclaim Rich's freedom. And as soon as he died, the Jesuits started to push for I think it was Henry's Henry the third, so Duke of Andrew, and they excited him into just attacking and antagonizing Orthodox and president that when you see the path, the political path of Poland, but was still at this point because the antagonist the president and the Germans and the orthodox in the Russians, and you know, this nation later on was crushed several times between these two nations because of political actions like this, and even today, you know, you'll have a lot of you know, traads claiming, yeah, Poland is this very rad thing. It's it's a traditional Catholicism first of all, in the way they expressed their religiousity, it's kind of similar to Orthodoxy because a Slavic component, every Slavic, every slav people are to some exchange sons and daughters of Sarah and Methodius. And you know, Polish people should be proud of this because this actly destroys the country two times. There's actually had some good things going on before in terms of really stories. Yeah, it was even famously the only country which did nothing against the Jews. So the main idea is that anywhere the Jews the Jesuit would come, it would be a mess.
Speaker 1: And that a second well, this is interesting because this completely flips, you know, by the time of the twentieth century with John Courtney Murray and the Jesuits that were very influential at Vatican two.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, even even the.
Speaker 1: Fake trad like Malachai Martin kind of he details all this at Vatican two and the different peritis periti that were consulting at Vatican two. Malchai Martin was consultant with Cardinal and then we have John Corney Murray being the champion of religious liberty and the idea of removing the notion of a confessional state. That was what he was the point man for that. He's even being lauded as you can see here and it's always backwards in American magazine as the champion of religious freedom. And this is why I have to stress one of the most important books if you want to understand traditional Catholicism Vatican two and understanding it from the Jesuit and the geopolitical angle, is the David Wimhoff book John Courtney Murray Time Life in the American Proposition. Now, I know this book is a little expensive, but it's actually worth having because it shows the CIA's doctrinal warfare program is where they allied with the Jesuits to steer the Roman Catholic Church, particularly at the time of Vatican Two and after Vatican Two, into being a tool of the Cold War to promote Americanism. So to promote Americanism, they needed a front up people within Roman Catholicism who were willing to go against the idea of a confessional state to champion religious liberty and freedom. Which is ironic because this sounds very contrary to you know, previous Vatican MASSI I mean Jesuit machinations, And it is ironic. And that's because and one can debate the whole meaning of the Jesuits over the centuries, but regardless, in the twentieth century they become the leaders of the revolution within the Roman Catholic sphere. And there's many reasons for that. There's older reasons that you've been pointing out. The deal with the kind of the implicit heresies and the implicit historianism and culturation that's present amongst the Jesuits, but at least in the twentieth century. What Wimhoff is documented in his book, and this is eight hundred pages of a thousand plus footnotes, as the traditional Catholic himself, he's documented the fact that this is quite literally a known CIA program, and the CIA program was successful in turning the Roman Catholic Church into a branch and arm of Americanism, and the Jesuits were at the forefront of that. That's very important to understand. So and by the way, I'm not saying that the Jesuits run the world. This is not This is not a book that's like kookie level conspiracy stuff. This is like actual intelligence level research stuff here.
Speaker 5: That's what wim Hoff's book is.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's nothing to do with black assassins of the underground layers of the Vatican. That's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about real, legit, hardcore documentation written by I believe Wimhoff is a lawyer. So he's obsessively documented this with with like a thousand footnotes, and it's a really solid piece of research. It's a huge key to understand the twentieth century in Vatican two. And I'm I'm this is somebody who coming from somebody wh used to be a traditional Catholic, who spent many years in that world devouring traditional Catholic books, from the SSPX to the FSSP, to Michael Davies to the Sada's to all those. I just devoured all that stuff.
Speaker 5: From many many years.
Speaker 1: I've even read the liberals like Xavier Wren, Paul Blanchard, I've read them all, and this is the best book to understand the geopolitical ramifications of Attican too.
Speaker 5: In the relationship to the Jesuits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and actually I focused on them more ruthless. You know, ways to gain power in Europe, you know, because it is true sometimes they will even claim in their oath to be able to be kingmakers and where in the past. But you see that this idea of adapting to culture. It has been promoted, especially during the colonization era, because they were very important in terms of colonization. And you will have records of them going to the Indians, starting to play dress up as Indians.
Speaker 1: You will have who's the one that went to the Japanese member him he's well known for this, like the Japanese Jesuit guy and he's all dressed out like he's a freaking samurai.
Speaker 5: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know the specifics, but the Jesuits are very famous, you know in Japan or in famous because during the period of civil wars, the single Guidi, there would be an influence and there will as spies, you know, basically they will travel VIP.
Speaker 1: The they were This is important point, thank you. Yes, they were the essentially functioned in part as spies for the Batican.
Speaker 5: This is a this is a key point.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And they would work with they would go on with the merchants and think like this, and you even see them engaging in industrial espionage. First of all, they would try to take away the competitive advantage of you know, Chinese people in Japanese people by and you know, stealing secrets of chinaware, you know, or to make chinaware, and they will actually you know, inform you know, the army, they will inform. The Purban band was a very particular case because during the period and the single there was this this fight against this Western influence. And after the period closed, the of theed operia started. So after this huge island wide civil war, there will be bands on Christianity specifically because they were seen as a bad influence. And even with that, the factor leader of Japan at the time, he basically whenever he learned that there were Christians that were not Catholics Jesuits, he will he would want to have them at the court. And you have the famous history of William Adams. William Adams was the British guy and as soon as go yes, Sir filnd that they were Christian which were not Jesuits, which were not this wrong influence on Japan, it would actually try to bring them in and William Adams actually but it didn't promote Christianity of course. But William Adams for example, was given the title of samurai and he could stay at the Emperial Court called the basis.
Speaker 5: Of that Goofy Tom Cruise movie.
Speaker 3: Is that what I remember that because that will be during the Boshing War, so that's later. But basically there was a British samurai and the only commerce that was done uh with the Europeans will be through Protestant Dutch at the time. So basically the over influence of the Jesuits just caused a lot of massacres of christian in Japan. Even the converse. There was this movie Silence, you've seen it. He talked basically the persecution of Christian and Japan and it's following just with missionaries would come even though the countries closed down.
Speaker 1: Oh Silence, No, no, I'm sorry, I get that mixed up with the one with the mission with Robert de Niro from like ten years earlier. But no, I know you're talking about, but I haven't seen Silence.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you U should because well I'm not gonna spoil it then, but it's actually not. Yeah, you'll see the difference between when when the Japanese people, you know, the Christian convicts have to show faith and you know, prepare for mount to them, whereas where he has to face it. I'm pretty sure that would be a good movie review.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right on the team Jesuit foreign influence and yeah, so basically you have all this this, there's a very method. You will have them involved in evangelization of many places. You know in the Caribbean. You start to see verdu because there is this lenience around the I think it's like like Lady of Guadalupez. This is again it's it's a miracle that just tailored, you know, to to get things working politically. As the old Lady of Guadalupe was. Basically the idea is that, oh no, there there has been the apparition of an icon of the theotocus, but she was looking like the Aztec people, and basically a lot of the feminine Susstotal class adopted it there and today you can still see in Mexico there's like Santa Verte.
Speaker 1: And yeah, this is another point too. This is why Orthodox iconography never pictures Chinese Jesus Black Jesus, because it's very important did Jesus be the Hebrew Jesus that he was to fulfill the prophecy to be a descendant of David. So you can't do Chinese Jesus. Jesus was in Chinese, and that's why all the Orthodox iconographal iconographical presentations of the Saints always retain their historic qualities because we're not gnostics. Your lineage in your people group is important because as we see in the apocalypse, it's people out of every tribe, tongue, and nation that are called and you don't lose all of your historic physical qualities in the resurrection that's a gnostic doctrine. And that's why you can't Well, this again speaks to the Nestorianism, right, because if there can be Chinese Jesus, then Jesus historical instantiation as the Word of God. You know, in a single and hypostatized historical instantiation is relative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again you've got this idea of non exclusivity and diversification of the ocean, like every little people needs to have this pain you've got. This is adult miracles. Oh yeah, right now we've got a lady Pho the Aztecs. Oh good. Yeah, and oh it's the end of World War two. We've got a lady for the piece in the world that really we will have old Mother of Soy soon enough, just give it a few years.
Speaker 1: A Mother of Soy said devotion of and stuff like that, old Lady of the new.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, and you'll know. So notice here that.
Speaker 1: In the typical iconography of Christ, you'll see that the whole on that's these Greek letters are in the halo.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Those are actually in the Byzantine iconography. Their references to the I am. And this is a statement that the same divine person who said I am that I am is who is the single divine person present here that you see. There's no created human hypostasis present. Christ is a fully human nature. But the human nature has for its hypostasis the divine person of the word alone.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: So that's why we are so stringent to avoid Nestorianism, is because we want to avoid all these errors. And that's why orthodox icronography always pictures Christ the same. You don't see an icon in Orthodoxy. Maybe in weird Roman Catholic stuff they'll make a Chinese Jesus or something, but you will always see Christ in having these features. There might be a little variance because of the styles of Russian iconography or Greek, but you'll notice he because he's a Hebrew. And if he's not the historic Hebrew Jesus, then the whole thing is nonsense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, and okay to come back, Okay, what else can they say? Still, I want to point out against this idea that this group is working and it's always a bit nebuless. You don't really know who is the hardcore, who is the just the followers with laity with an actual priest, and they they are taking advantage of this you know, to infiltrate, and I'm when to go a bit further. First of all, it causes a lot of problem because you know the paper balls that I caught it basically said that I know you have laity that can perform sacraments, which is is such a total charge. What's the point of it. You've just dumb dumbing people or not performing for sacraments, even according to Catholic theology. But again about this organization, and I want to talk about more the the more modern chest with we see that they try to infiltrate a lot of things, and they and the first thing is actually totally to control over was a Vatican. So before there used to be the dog of the pope and now basically the pope is a Jesuit. There was this idea that you know, there is a black Pope and the white pup like the Pope and the black pup the law commander of the Jesuit general of the Juguit, and no, basically Francis is both. So right now you have the fusion of it, and you see that the very interesting relations between the papacy and between the Jesuits have come to fruition. So they will not listen to the purpe and be very pragmatic where wherever the pope was not working for them, and they will push your pop forward. They would prop him up when he was working for them. And at some point they even were disgrace you know, it was disbanded, but they still managed to come back. And right now the Purpo has absolute power and the Pope is a jest with and we have a lot of people talking. Yeah, maybe that's why Ratzinger was pushed aside. I'm not going to go into that, but no, we have to think because people who promoted all these areas, it's people who mean, we don't really know the dogma, we don't really know their relation to the occulture. We don't really know what is a final goal? Is it just power? And we have them at the highest position of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I want to make one little point to hear about the geopolitical stuff that I stumbled upon. So as most of you guys know, if you haven't heard the full Quigly talks, I also did the other important Quigley book, Angle American Establishment, and he actually talks about the Rothschilds and the Cecil Roads roundtable groups being kind of the power behind the throne. There's a fascinating section in Anglo American Establishment where quickly details that the power structure actually utilized the structure of the Jesuits to organize that secret society, if you were, call quickly refers to them as the Society of the elect.
Speaker 5: The Society the elect was.
Speaker 1: About the twelve most powerful European and British families Astors, raw Child, Cecil, Roads, et cetera. There was about ten or twelve of them, and then they had an out that was the inner core, the inner party. You could say, they had an outer portico of what they called two or three thousand helpers that was people recruited at Cambridge, Oxford, Eton. This is who's running the British empire. Basically this is the model for the American empire. Right, so the American Empire does sort of morph out of this because the CFR, the trial out or commission, what's the power structure in the US that was all set up by these people. So some of those families are not as important as maybe they were one hundred years ago when Quigley was writing about them, But regardless, it's still roughly the same power structure, and they specifically said they modeled their inner society on the j Justus. So once again, let's keep in mind, this is the same power structure as the Royal Society. That's who the Anglo American establishment is, same group the Royal Society, who are the biggest promoters of Darwinism and evolution in the last one hundred plus years.
Speaker 5: Them and who else the Jesuits. There you go.
Speaker 1: I want to stress this, and I'm not saying that I can prove definitively that, oh, well, secretly the Royal Society was allied with the Jesuits.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 1: I'm sure eventually people could probably dig that up. But what I am saying is that I don't think that it's an accident, and I do think it's interesting that these two global power groups, both the elite of the British Empire and the Jesuits, were so formative and instrumental in putting all of their power and influence into promoting Big Bang and Darwinism and all the frauds of pilt Down Man and Nebraska Man and all that stuff. Tahart is there for all that stuff, Jesuits have been very influential on this, and I think that has to be kept in mind and stressed, as you pointed out, because now what we see is the entire Roman Catholic structure being run by a Jesuit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that would be probably my conclusion. And the Jesuit is that even from the Roman Catholic perspective, there's a big problem here is that the idea of the Pope, the idea of Catholic of theology, and the concept of Trent, this is done by and through the Jesuits. And even after that, the Jesuits were you know, allies, enemies in any way, very bad force for Roman Catholicism. You know, it introduced heresies, it's fought against the Pope, and this is not acceptable in Roman Catholic dogma. The problem is the enemy was in your mist and now you can truly be a Catholic and you know, hold very adversarial positions to the Jesuits, but at the same time you can't really follow the dogma and follow the Jesuits. So you kind have blocked here. It's been infiltrated. Yes, And I also want to to say a quick word to the Orthodox. As I described the Jesuit work you know, as a core and then affiliates which sometimes are not even you know, fully fledged Jesuits, allies and things like this, and they are working for the same thing. And now we should look at the Fordamites because they they are Jesuit affiliates to work for the Fordham University, which is a Jesuit university, and they push the same stuff as they as a Jesuits.
Speaker 1: And there are Legiance that's also a CIA university exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and basically you see like arcam like is this is this equivalent order you know to the Jesuits that start to pop up. You have priests in there, but at the same time you're pating even they push for with stuff and sometimes they go like borderline heresy, lot of daments, you know, there are also we should we should look uh, we should look at this because it seems to take the same road. And and yes, this this is with the the new tool of suest with which is over ecmmunism, you know, ecumunism and this idea of dissolution that right now we can approach all the things that we're not gonna fight, we're not gonna mix it, we're gonna bring things forward and just try to get our differences out, which all differences are to the dogma or faith, which is something very important to just start, you know, merging into this pro mode of thing like yes, this big blood religion, world religion, and and that's what we're going to see. With the Amazon synos. They will basically say things like, yes, of course he can worship Tree, but you know, in a way, Tree is also God, and and this is this is the whole creation, and there is no it's all toophorical, and that's what he's gonna end. Really, So yes, we should think about this because this is a new methods with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think they're going to be instrumental in promoting the you know, new world order type religion that Francis seems to be very keen to. In fact, he was just saying this week that it's time to create a new global humanist religion. Now I'm going to really blow your mind here everybody in the chat, just as a kind of a weirdo thing to finish off with. Probably some of you intrepid researchers out there can figure this one out for me. But this came up many years ago when we were doing a call with John and Chris. There is a very weird Jesuit cave uh and it's called the underground. Underground Jesuit caves in Europe that are and they're filled with Egyptian, Islamic and cartoon art.
Speaker 5: I am not joking.
Speaker 1: It's just outside the city of Mastricht in Belgium and it's known as a Jesuit cave.
Speaker 5: I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: There's the link in the chat underground Caves and the artwork throughout these Jesuit caves. I know this sounds crazy, it's real includes cartoon characters. Now why, I don't know. Maybe somebody can figure this out intrepid researchers. I suspect I can't prove this, but to me, it's reminiscent of sort of. It looks like mind control type stuff. It looks like the things that you would do if you were doing hallucinogens, that you might show people.
Speaker 5: But maybe not.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're just bored and drawing cartoon scenes on walls. I'm not joking.
Speaker 5: I'm going to show you the art here again.
Speaker 1: Anybody who knows what this is, please enlighten me, because I have no idea but as you can see that, here are the cartoon characters on one scene. There's multiple scenes like this, really really weird stuff, literal cartoon characters. And I don't know when this one was drawn. They've been drawn, I guess in different centuries. This was drawn in nineteen sixty. Here's your Jesuit Disney cartoonist. It includes a giant Egyptian snakehead. Here's some more cartoon characters with puppy dogs, bring puppy dogs, bringing dinner, talking daffy ducks. I mean, are they just tripping out? Are the Jesuits just tripping a bunch of acid underneath.
Speaker 5: Underneath the city.
Speaker 1: But it gets weirder and weirder because they also have other religious imagery, such as.
Speaker 5: Buddha.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's in the essay.
Speaker 5: You can that article.
Speaker 1: It appears, as far as I could tell, to be a real thing. Jesuits were past masters in copying world famous arts and structures. There's even a version of Picasso's Old Woman in here. Why were they doing copies in an underground cave?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is just really bizarre stuff, So just a weird one I wanted to throw in for everybody jesuit cartoon art. So if you want to leave us some super chats as we sort of come here towards the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I just wanted to tell you that. Okay, so jesuits is not my preferred topics. So in the future, if we want to talk more about this, we actually have people from the same collective who actually studied this more and we could go a bit deeper and probably go more into the occal side of things. I didn't really want to go there, but to bring a little bit more nuance, and in the future it might it might be possible. We have other people who are Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not really trying to go into that. I just wanted to mention it because it came to mind. I didn't want to forget the weird underground cave with cartoons. I just I couldn't resist mentioning that.
Speaker 3: But if you're interested in digging further, we have other people who are very very much qualified and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I want to make a point there that if you want to connect with Snack, his discord is listed there. The French Orthobos have their own discord. They do a lot of apologetic and translation discussion.
Speaker 5: Work in there.
Speaker 1: There's his YouTube channel, a lot of that's in French, and then also his Twitter and he's pretty active on Twitter, so you can connect with his material there.
Speaker 5: Anybody wants to support us, I'll do some super chats here.
Speaker 1: We only got one superchat right now, Lawrence asked, does anyone want to match my superchat?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 1: We do got a good car out of two hundred and thirty five nerds in here, so I'm glad to hear everybody real quick. I'll read some of the devotions of Faustina Kowalska that we've critiqued here. Vine Mercy in my soul. She says that the host floated out of the tabernacle and rested in my hands. Later on in that book, page eighty nine, she says, while I was holding the host in my hands, I felt the amazing Jesus power upon me.
Speaker 5: By the way, you're not.
Speaker 1: Supposed to hold the host, right, it's supposed to be given to you by the priests. But anyway, and traditionally speaking right, but it floated to her.
Speaker 3: What's funny is that you've got Roman Catholic being very you know, like pushing, you know, Alacoq and people like exist. But you have some some of the traditional Catholics, like I mean he said actist, right, I don't know traditional that is, for example, there's a demon. Brothers. Yes, this devotion of kovaska is is wrong for all the reason we quote it. But the problem is it also applies to other devotions like a la coq.
Speaker 1: Exactly once you critique this is a great point U Kouska. On these points, the same thing will apply to a bunch.
Speaker 5: Of these women saints.
Speaker 1: And I want to admit mention too, a gemma who threw herself down a well. Yes, I know that some asthetics have gotten pretty radical and maybe mortified their their body in a sense that that would be extreme. That's different than being suicidal and throwing yourself down a well. And if you read for Catholics, I would challenge you read the Catholic Encyclopedia article on the Donatus.
Speaker 5: I read.
Speaker 1: I reread it again actually a few months ago, and it was very instructive because I had forgotten, because I've read all the Antidonatus works by Augustine, I'd forgotten the fact that the Donatists actually did this. And Augustine condemns them for this, the Donatists would throw themselves down wells, and he specifically talks about that. It comes up in the Catholic Encyclopedia article on the Donatis. So what what I'm getting at is that this manifestation of devotion is not of God. It's heretical, it's prelest. Anyway, she goes on in her treatise to vine Mercy to say that Jesus told her personally, I want my specific mercy to be worshiped. If they will not adore my mercy, I will punish the whole world. I'm uniting myself with you, as with no other creature. This is the nestorianism that you talked about. If you pray, I will bless the whole world. I will punish the whole world. Tell your superior, superior general world that you are the most faithful nun in the whole order, you are the greatest saint.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: There's all this nonsense, and you realize that this is this is not this is all total pre list. And if you were to admit that that's all total pre list, then all of these same women that we've been talking about and it's not just women. There's other weird men that did similar stuff. It would apply to all them too. And by the way, I just did I just wrote that essay on the prophets of bail, and it made me think of Elijah and the prophets of bail. Right, cutting yourself and all this kind of stuff is exactly what Elijah faces with the profits bail j C.
Speaker 5: Rubug ten bucks. He says, thank you.
Speaker 1: Both, very many blessings for your hard work.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, Jesse, appreciate that. And do you have any comments on that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Thanks, No, I'm in on what I was saying about Kowalska and the.
Speaker 5: And that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The thing is, you know, no, it seems apparent. You know, people start start to realize that's what we have to tell. Because people start to think for themselves, it's easier to get informations out and and you know, we can we can start to understand. You know, all these things were hidden. You know, these are the fact that things were explicit in the story and the pop actually knew about it, but it was never brought forward fair enough. For example, the pop news that the Holy Heart Sacred heard and that Loyola who were pushing for an Estianism, but it was hidden letter the holy what sacred hurt?
Speaker 5: Oh, sacred heart?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's a sacred herb.
Speaker 5: Would say, the sacred herb.
Speaker 1: Dude, it sounded like you said sacred herb like Rastafarian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what do you okay? So ruffling Stack said, what do you have to say about just with liberation theology? This is another had hog dogma, you know, the same thing they would have ad doc dogma to integrate people. This is, I believe part of the political movements in South Southern America, South America, and and yes it was. It was created to to to to adapt. It's it's another adult dogma.
Speaker 5: Basically, you want to read the wim Hoff book.
Speaker 1: I've read that.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm stressing it because we want to understand there's a mythology amongst the trad anti communist collective. I'm joking the trad anti commy world where they are under the impression that the liberation theology was a communist thing that the Jesuits pioneered. There's an angle and element of truth to this, but it's also way off because it buys into the Cold War dialectic, and wim Hoff is great at busting that Cold War dialectic because I want to stress that the main pioneers of liberation theology. Yes, there are many liberal Jesuits and liberalty elogians who did that, but they were doing that at the behest, not of Moscow, not of the KGB, but at the hest of their zillionaire banking Western elites that funded them. And wim Hoff grasps that. So he's a great myth buster to many of these tracks. And that's why this book is so good. Also, I want to stress too, a cult Renaissance church, if you read a cult Renaissance Church of Rome and you read the whim Hoff book, you will have most of your trad myths busted from the geopolitical and historic perspective.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've heard of it. Do you give you to read?
Speaker 1: So that's what I wanted to say Raffling Stakes, is that those books are really good and sort of busting a lot of these these this trad mythology like that AA one O two five that's actually just cold war propaganda, this idea that that Moscow is sending all of these KGB agents to infiltrate the papacy and all this stuff. The papacy was already corrupt, The papacy was already a problem way before Moscow was struggling with its atheism. So you have to understand the problems go back way beyond the twentieth cent This is Vatican Two is the outworking of centuries and centuries and centuries of issues and errors. It's not something that just pops up in the twentieth century after a pious the twelveth suddenly starts to you know, accept theistic evolution, and oh suddenly it's the infiltration of the the Freemasons. Right, that's an element, there's an element of truth to that. But again, there are problems that go back for the Even Malachi Martin in his Jesuit book admits the problem of the Jesuits, and he was a fake trad. Even the fake trads can know that the Jesuits are a huge part of the problem. And then it extends back even further than just the twentieth century.
Speaker 5: Do you have any more.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, do you have any more information or anything else you want to touch on before we kind of wrap it up. BELLA. Dodd That's what I was trying to say. No, no, I'm not saying that Bella Dodd's congressional testimony is fake. I'm not saying that Bella Dodd, though, is putting out information. And a lot of the Cold warrior people really thought that the enemy was the KGB in Moscow. But that is a faux enemy, is what I'm trying to stress to you, And even the Trads are starting to finally figure this out. It's not the KGB that's bringing in the new world order, it's the Fortune one hundred. What I'm trying to tell you is that the threat of communism in America was largely a fake threat. The real threat was the Fortune one hundred, who wanted the Cold War to transition us into the period where we are now. That's why I've done a thirty plus book analysis of the globalist writings of the last century which shows this point. So it's not the communists versus the West. It's the international elite who are corporate who are bringing in this technocracy. That's the real plan. And Francis and all his clown crew all part of bringing in this new world ordered religion. They're the religious arm of this same plan.
Speaker 5: It's that simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a continuation that a lot of people are going to say that everything went wrong at the Vatican too. It's a long work. And yeah, as a papacy at the internet flows with them dogmatic in e canciology. He started very early and like we've covered I's suestment, we've covered hundreds of years of history, that single good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah, all right, well, thank you for those super chats there again, if you want to support his work, I've got the links there in the show description, and if you want to support Jay's analysis, you can subscribe at my website, buy my books signed copies in the shop. You can also join at the joint button. If you're on a macro PC or you you can you can just like and share. That's much appreciated as well. We're going to see a lot of algorithmic changes on YouTube in the coming months, so it helps of course to to like and to share the shows. All right, thank you Snach. This was a fascinating, excellent conversation for people who want to get a little more of the central point about the differences in devotion. There's the excellent Jean Claus'll called Larchet book on the difference between the two churches in terms of the devotion. And then, of course I would just say again for anybody who wants a brief treatment of the of the theology and how the theology it leads to the differences of practices and the practice, read the debate between Palamas and a barley mite. That's only I did a whole talk on it a couple of weeks ago. It's only about one hundred pages. And he even touches on the the differences of devotions that were that were already becoming a parent back in his century when he was debating the barley of mine and the barley of mine is essentially just another kind of roughly the tonistic type of position.
Speaker 5: Roughly speaking, all.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you Snach, great show, great talk, much appreciated for all your information. Thank you everybody in the chat and all the nerds, great show. Anything else you want to say, I.
Speaker 3: Know, thank you for having me, and will be available if you want to go further on some topics, So if you want to look at other things, and yeah, keeping posted for the movie review about Silence, I would really like to have your opinion.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you reminded me of it.
Speaker 1: There's so many movies I need to get to, but all right, God bless everybody, have a good night.