Speaker 1: Oh, we're live. I'm here with has the Communist I was pretty quick. Yeah, they just kind of started it on us. So we can do a cut if we need to. But sure, you're what's your position in the Communist Party.
Speaker 2: I'm the executive chairman.
Speaker 1: Of the American Communist Party. Correct, yep, you know that you're the third member of that party. Very few people on the left will come on my show, but the third member of the American Communist Party. I like you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we kind of just like don't have the cancel culture thing. We don't have like the political correctness, and so we can disagree with people about history and all these other kind of things, but we still believe that materially speaking, Americans do need to talk to each other about their different perspectives as long as we have core principles which are like I think, I think even you would agree on what an important principle would be like. For example, it's so easy for us to sell out to the system.
Speaker 1: Yes, to sell for money.
Speaker 2: Money they're waving the seven thousand dollars checks in everyone's faces. There's so much of an incentive to just be on board with whatever the agenda is because they are in power. They're in power, they have the money, and we're independent. We speak our conscience right.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing important. I talk to you guys like you like, we're not going to agree on everything, but I can see you're not a bad person. We hung out last night, we were laughing. I called Eddie. I'm like, hey, is this guy serious? Do you have a sense of humor? Because you look all serious with your gonz Eddie. He's like, no, No, he's cool. Yeah. I think we got along great. It's like you want Merica to be better. We might not create every detail, but we can look. We can see the current system is completely screwing us right now.
Speaker 2: And why should people like you and I have a conflict. Yeah, while they get away, like while they're doing each other right, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're cool, we're laughing, having a good time last night.
Speaker 2: That's like that. I don't know if you heard of that whole thing of like in Italy the years of Lead, where basically, like the CIA and NATO deep state, we're promoting intense factional violence among you know, the extreme left and the extreme right. Meanwhile, they were consolidating full power for the neoliberals, the banksters and all these people. And then that's how Italy today is just ruled by banking class.
Speaker 1: Absolute we're going to agree on that part of the banking class. There's these scum ruling over us. I do think we should add real quick that you differentiate yourself from a lot of these communists, like the antifa left wing put the trans flag on their communist flag. You guys don't really get along at all, right, they don't like you, don't for the most part, you probably lively reach out. No, they don't.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, I've been a communist or I've been investigating communism since I was twelve years old, right, and then this new thing that came after twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, of people calling themselves Antifa, wearing masks and all this kind of stuff. People like me don't know where these people came. That's more recent time, that's absolutely recent. And you know, these this specific extreme political correctness, this like extreme liberal whatever I mean, that was never associated. I know old communists, I know people who actually come from that legacy, and all of us are just kind of sitting here, like where did that come from?
Speaker 1: I think The only reason I'm called right wing is because I'm against the political correct correctness, so that makes me far right.
Speaker 2: We're kind of talking about that yesterday, right, And you told me something I was so interesting. It's like when you were around with Occupy Wall Street, you were you would probably consider something more left wing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, because I agreed with what they're doing, right, But the bankers.
Speaker 2: But they they brought this crazy identity politics where they were saying, Okay, you know, if you're white, that's a problem. Yes, if you're a man, that's a problem. If you're straight, that's the issue. Right. And so there was all this energy and outrage toward the banks when we bailed them out on the right Bomby so rightfully. Absolutely, and then all of a sudden people started pouring in, shifting and diverting people's energy to the identity politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that made me rotate hers the right, even though the core it's to see stupid things. These do matter. Don't get me wrong, of course they matter, but it's a distraction. I realized.
Speaker 2: No, it was fun because if we're all on the same page about banding together and challenging the people who control all of our wealth, all of our finances, and all of our politicians are like, are the authority right because we live under them versus us?
Speaker 1: Absolutely right, Yeah, and just real quick for occupy wall shape not gonna get into it. People that don't know if you're but they basically the banks they engineered it, were giving out loans people couldn't pay back, and they would just take their homes back. But then they did just so many people. The homes came worth less than they'd owed. So they're like, oh shit, the banks are going to lose money. What do they do? They go to Congress, they get bilt out with trillions of dollars, they get bonuses. Why we lose our homes? Just sick.
Speaker 2: We don't spend any money on infrastructure, We don't spend any money taking care of our own people. They're so fringy and stingy when it comes to that. But as soon as it came to bailing out these banks that failed on the free market, you know, they're handing out trillions.
Speaker 1: It's communism for them.
Speaker 2: For us, that's it.
Speaker 1: So they get the bell out.
Speaker 2: We don't so like, you know, we communists are. We respond to that by saying, okay, well, since this is how the system is, why can't it work for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, I think it's important that I add before we get into explaining communism. I tried finding someone to debate you because I'm not super knowledgeable on this thing. So I'm gonna give a little pushback, but not a lot. I'm mostly gonna let you tell your story. I want someone debate you. Still, no one. People were pulling out like crazy. It really shocked me when you said, oh, it's gonna be hard to find someone debate me. I'm like, yeah, sure, big name debater said no. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I try to be charitable and say there's a lot of unknowns debating me because I come from a perspective. Eddie comes from a perspective that doesn't fit within the like Obama era or Trump era, fake polarization that was created where people on the left are extremely sensitive identity politics types. Yeah, and then people on the right can tell funny jokes. Right, that's like such a stupid divide.
Speaker 1: Well, people try to in your too crazy, well, yell over him. You don't seem like he doesn't seem like any of that's true. I haven't said, like, no, I'll make sure that that's you know, I'm a fighter. I'm like, no, no one at each other people. Oh no, he's too crazy about no people. They really don't want to debate you people.
Speaker 2: Okay, people. Remember the debates that I have where I yell, and if you look at those debates, almost every time I'm losing my temper, it's because they are like being extremely disrespectful, right but fair. Everyone ignores the debates that I have where I'm completely calm and civil. No, everyone pretends those don't happen, even though.
Speaker 1: They're matching their energy.
Speaker 2: I match their energy absolutely, and you know, okay, I have a temper whatever.
Speaker 1: I'll admit that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just like I can't just be like disrespected and I spit on dopect me right straight up. But like most of the debates I have, I would say, are pretty like chill. They're pretty calm, and when the other persons civil, I commit to being civil as well, right, regardless of whatever views that they have.
Speaker 1: So hopefully we'll be able to put some debates forwards in the future. But let's just start with let's give your definition of communism, because sometimes I think we have different ideas of what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would say that, Uh, fundamentally, what communism is about, right, is it's the basic demand of the majority of a population to put in command of the economic principles that make life possible, make a way of life possible, make our ability to earn a living, to have families, and so on and so on. That the commanding principle should be that of the common good more or less. So that's my simplistic definition. And a lot of people don't know that communism comes before Marx. Really, yeah, community, no, not at all. In fact, when Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto, the first opening lines, our specter is haunting Europe. Why because even before Marxist time there was a red scare. Before Marxist time, like the way we have a red scare now in a way where people are like, oh, you know, communism is this boogeyman or whatever. We can put a face on it and say that's Marx. But in Marxist time people were still getting free out by communism, but there was no face on it. And I'll tell you why, because that was a time where people's traditional ways of life, most people had their own land, they had a traditional way of life, where they just could raise a family whatever. There was a rhythm to life, so to speak. There was a predictability, right. But then what ended up happening is that through debt people's land started to get expropriated in something called because they owed money, so they went bankrupt and the capitalists or landlords would come in and gobble up their land. And that was something in England. It was called the enclosures, right where basically people that were living on common land suddenly found themselves living on private land.
Speaker 1: People kind of bought it out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Out of nowhere, right, it used to be private, it used to be just common land. We bought this life. Exact process. It was the exact thing is what's going on in Palestine. And as a matter of fact, Marx earned his first bit of fame when he was a journalist reporting on something I don't want to bore people, but this is important. It was on the theft of wood in the Brandenburg Forest, I believe what was called in Germany. So there was these peasants in Germany that for hundreds and hundreds of years, when when branches would fall on the ground from trees, they would go and collect the branches.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was implicitly understood, this is all common. They've fallen down, they've fallen down. We own it together, right, and they would it was crucial for them to heat their homes. This wood. It was like where they would get their energy from.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Suddenly, because of capitalistic reforms that happened in Prussia, Parliament wanted to introduce or the the whatever it was called. They were trying to introduce a new law privatizing that land, saying when they're picking up that wood, it's actually theft. And you know, I'm mentioning this because in this day and age, isn't that kind of sound familiar? Right, where there's so many things that we used to just have for free charges for water, and that's.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: They just start in closing it and then suddenly it's no longer free. You have to pay for it, right, it's commodified. So it's like, because all of this stuff was happening in Europe right the rise of capitalism, people could no longer afford their traditional way of life. If you're a familiarzz yeah exactly, if you're a peasant, you're collecting what okay, now you're stealing now you're living on land. Now the land is private property owned by some landlord, and you can't pay to afford it anymore. So what ended up happening is the majority of people became proletarians.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: A proletarian is somebody who owns nothing except the labor that they have that they could sell. So doesn't that remind you of today where people's traditional way of life was completely disrupted because of two thousand and eight and other things. They can no longer afford homes, they could no longer afford to basically get by in a you know, the white picket fence American dream kind of style way. Now they're going and doing Uber and they're doing door dash, and they're doing gigs services, just.
Speaker 1: A lot of grandmas and stuff. A lot of people are really struggling right now. It's like some of these people are out of touch. Yeah, they don't really. People could barely put gas in their car. It's that.
Speaker 2: So the same thing that was happening then is now happening today, just in a different way and primarily driven by automation and AI. Right, And that's why I think Marxism is important in a way, or what Marx was at least trying to talk about and write about. We find parallels between that and what's going on now. Right, So communism in the midst of all this was this growing sentiment among the population even before Marx that was saying, hey, this is bullshit. You know, we need we need to change the property relations, this thing about turning everything into private property and stuff, and we need to restore a principle of the common good, and we need to kind of restore or at least acquire some kind of sense of you know, common welfare and common existence that we have clearly lost, right because like we can no longer sustainably get by anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, it's kind of pointing in that direction now. And there's ridiculous things. I'll use the example from yesterday, the hotel a fifty three dollar resort fee, Like, isn't the hotel price like what is that fifty All the hotels in Vegas have that? What is that cover? So you could use their pool? Shouldn't the hotel price cover that?
Speaker 2: And Yeah, and the way they jack up rents all the time.
Speaker 1: They can no matter what it is, they'll call you like these apartment buildings, do it. I have lived in they'll just raise it as even subscription services, every every every lot of times. It makes more sense to move because they try raising it so much. They're just greedy trying to suck. And I agree with you aspect that's been talking to on some things, but I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Basically, like read, people in power felt guilty in a way, or they they knew that what they were doing they couldn't get away with forever. So they created a red scare even before marks exist, you know, the boogeyman of communism, so that anytime somebody raised an objection to what was going on, anytime somebody said, you know, the current direction of society or how it's being driven and how it's developing is unfair to the majority of people, they would say, this is communism. You want to communalize everything, you want everyone to share everything, all the same arguments that we were taught in classrooms growing up in America about communism. With the red scare, even before Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto, the elites, the people who, the landlords, the capitalists, they were pushing the same straw man. Because people people aren't demanding that we all share a toothbrush. Yeah, and all these ridiculous things sharing lives and all this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to get into some of this right, right, the things that I think, I just agree with you perspective.
Speaker 2: But like from the beginning, it was like, you're, okay, you're a communist. It was a boogeyman word, right it is? And what market So I'm picking a communist part. Like what what Marx and Co. Did Is they said, Okay, this is your boogeyman word. We're gonna embrace that because we need we need a comprehensively revolutionary position against the status quo, which is fundamentally incompatible with human dignity. So they proudly adopted the label communist right, which which had been a boogeyman scary word in Europe at the time, and they said, okay, we are the communists. We do believe in a comprehensively revolutionary change that needs to happen because society does not work for human beings.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not working right now in America. I think anyone can kind of see that times are tough, Like was it six months ago or something? I think they cut the food stamps and I have a house I rent out the girl called me all stressed out. She's asking she coud get fifty dollars off because she couldn't afford to feed her kids, Like just take the month off. She started like crying because.
Speaker 2: People are using a new app called Klarna.
Speaker 1: You heard that, you mentioned it yesterday. What's it do?
Speaker 2: It's like people can no longer afford like food and stuff, so basically there's this new app that they have to uh that they're using to just like take out short term loans basically to eat.
Speaker 1: And you realize, like, I'm not rich, but I'm doing okay. But when you hear someone saying I'm trying to feed my kids fifty dollars, it's like, just give them a little more. People are too greedy. They never want to like if you have a little extra, it doesn't hurt to give someone sometimes.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean, you know, the thing that Mark's introduced to communism was he emphasized something that I think is pretty fundamental, which is our society is just no longer human. This is not for human beings. It's human beings have kids. Human beings can't afford them. We can't afford them. So what is this for? It's clearly not for human beings. It's for some other principle.
Speaker 1: It's the communism. It's like capitalists for US. Communists for they take everything. I don't know how you heard that.
Speaker 2: They take everything, and they are not even building a human society. They are worshiping Mammon, and and now we're cattle exactly, we're cattle now. And then now the highest circles of the ruling elite even openly say they want to just create an AI that's going to replace humanity.
Speaker 1: They don't even heide it. They don't get something that we might disagree on. Right, Okay, I'd like to start businesses working hard. I do think we should like share a little, but I do think people should make completely different amounts of money. I think you should be able to start businesses, you know, at having employees. Some people are a lot better worker than others. So I think maybe everyone deserves a job that wants to work. But I think we're also not equal. So what are your thoughts and how does communism or your version of communism deal with stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't mean to sound like a like a religious fanatic constantly quoting the scripture, but Funnily enough, Marx and Engels were the ones who insisted on the fact that human beings are not equal. They said, human beings have different skills, human beings are physically different, they have different mental capacity. To absolutely, they said, equality actually is an outdated term that comes from the bourgeoisie, right, because you know, they created this framework of democracy and universal equality before the law, where we're all equal before the law, which is a good principle, right for a lot for the.
Speaker 1: Law, right, right.
Speaker 2: And then they said for communists, equality is not really the fundamental principle because we are actually different. Right. But I think the point is we should allow our differences to manifest in a natural way rather than in a because, for example, dynastic monopolistic control by force is not you know, the assertion of natural skill differences. I think there's a lot of talent and natural skill. It's actually being suppressed because of the system, right, because of the institutions. But you do raise a good point, which is, well, what about initiative, what about entrepreneurship? What about the ability to break away from the norm of what people are doing and you know, have the resources and the ability to experiment, to do something new.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's incompatible with communism at all. In fact, I would say something people would find very shocking. Entrepreneurship is not incompatible with communism. All entrepreneurship means is you're going to take the initiative. You're going to take an enterprising initiative to be more efficient economically and create economically, right, And communists don't want to eliminate that.
Speaker 1: You know, do you all make the same amount money or no? No, no, there's your communism. We're not all getting paid exactly.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, there's no. I mean, people have very reasonable people have different real Look, if someone is using resources in an efficient way, they should be given more resources.
Speaker 1: I work a lot harder than most people. Yes I'm not like greedy, but I feel like if I'm doing a lot more work, why should I equally share the money if someone's not. But I also think I don't want my fellow mental live and poverty either.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I mean. It's like, you know, at a certain level, the majority of the inequality in our society is not simply an inequality between individuals. Although that's a very big problem. I would say, you know, when when you have some people that can't afford to feed their kids, is a problem, and then some people that just like are are are just wastefully just buying twenty yachts, so.
Speaker 1: Going, yeah, ThReD millionaire, right, that guy's actually cool. But sometimes these clubs will buy bottles and like pour out champagne, right right.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's like, that's like a cultural problem mainly, I think though economically speaking, the main inequality has to do with the immense concentration of power and leverage in institutions that don't have our best interests at heart, right, like Black Rock and these financials, But they don't operate on a principle, despite owning and controlling the majority of all the wealth that we have, they don't care about us, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, at all? At all, right, at all.
Speaker 2: And they still depend on us by the way they depend on us, because we're giving them the data. We're giving them our data, we're giving them our labor. We're we're the ones who are producing like the the things that they're gobbling up and stealing in the first place. And yet even though we are like the raw material and the sore so of the wealth they don't care about our well being at all. They don't care about reproducing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here, somewhere we'll all actually take the communist position or I don't know if that'd be the right term. Black rock and blackstone. They're buying up homes like crazy y Vegas. Last year, twenty five percent of the homes that were bought. But then, why are we letting these places buy homes that should completely be banded. I don't know if that would be communism, But that's a ton.
Speaker 2: Of peo, and they're buying them to speculate. They're not buying them to make it more efficient for people to live in.
Speaker 1: That's just driving up the cost. Now young people can't get homes. I also say, okay, if I own a home, why do I care how much what my home is worth. It's the price my home goes down a little bit, it doesn't matter because I live there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then that's you know, that's that's that's where the communist critique of private property comes from. Now, we when we think of private property, think of personal property. We think of our homes, the things that we actually do and use and work with.
Speaker 1: And I want to be able to own my home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, it's normal and natural that a human being wants to be in possession of the things that they use right and have. But it's in the name of private property that Black Rock gets away with doing all this. Right, they're just saying, well, it's our private property. There's you can't you can't raise any social concern about it because this is just our private.
Speaker 1: The right to have trillions of dollars buy politicians. I think the Supreme Court ruled it is okay to buy our politicians.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so we legalize corruption. We institutionalized corruption, and then moreover to add insult to injury, the monopoly on the creation of the wealth and credit in the first place they control. It's not even the government that's in command of federal reserve banks. They're private cartel of banks, private banks.
Speaker 1: That print money and then they charge us interest on it.
Speaker 2: They print money on our dime make life more unaffordable for us when they print the money, meaning you know, interest on servicing the national debt not only increases our tax burden, but it increases inflation, It increases all these kind of like austerity measures by the government that take away our services, so life gets worse for us, right while they do this, and then meanwhile, what are they doing with the money that they print? Giving it to themselves, yeah, to have and.
Speaker 1: Giving it to themselves they charge interest, giving it.
Speaker 2: To themselves to swallow up and take control over what little wealthy American people.
Speaker 1: All right, so the homes, the banks own most of the homes, not you, unless that's all they pay off. Yeah. Yeah, people don't get mad. Oh you're talking to a communists. They should be mad at these vampires.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we never were such an anti communist nation until the Cold War when the CIA started taking command over the media in the country, which they did Hollywood, the media and a group well yeah, design, yeah, yeah, but you know, people don't know this, but the CIA directly has curatorial control over everything that Hollywood produces, over everything that we're seeing on TV, and YadA, YadA, YadA, because a lot of the times these studios depend upon government contracts and subsidies, right, In order to get those subsidies and contracts, and sometimes in action movies to use government stuff, the CIA has the final say on the scripts. Right, And since World War Two, in the post war period especially, the CIA has basically intervene in almost every piece of media that's ever been put out to ensure that it aligns with anti communist principles. And why was this because ultimately it was the Rockefellers, the Morgans and others, Rothschilds as well older money that came from across the pond. More or less, they were very threatened by communism. Okay, they were very threatened.
Speaker 1: They would lose some of their wealth and power.
Speaker 2: Not some, all of it, They'd lose all of it, right, And they were extremely hell bent on ensuring that all Americans, every generation of Americans that grows up, when they hear the word communism, it would be a red scare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people just recoil like he's a communist.
Speaker 2: They did. They are so meticulously psychological in terms of their method of convincing people that communism is the worst thing ever that they made it about. Okay, they're no longer going to have a monopoly on our entire existence. They're no longer to control all of our wealth and have our entire country and economy run on the basis of profit mongoring. They went from that to, Okay, the communists want to take your homes away. They want to take your opportunities away. Don't want to take false No, that's absolutely false.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it's important understanding what you mean when you say communism, because obviously think you should own a home. I guess another tough question gets how much wealth can you have? Can you have a few mill? Like where? I think?
Speaker 2: Look, wealth, when it gets to a level of scale, entails responsibility. Right, You're ultimately becoming responsible for a part of society. And you know, I think that at a certain scale. I mean even in China, for example, they have even these are state owned enterprises, right, what we're talking about there are effective managers. You're an effective manager for a commonwealth or a common industry, a common division of labor that we depend on, right, at a certain level, and it's natural, it's only natural that such people that have such a high degree of responsibility, talent and skill do have a higher status.
Speaker 1: You know. We don't believe everyone that is important to me? Yeah, yeah, And I don't need to be greedy. And it's not trying to pay my workers good too. Well, you're but I have been making money to do that as well. But whenever since make more little money, I give my workers. Rea want them happy, you don't want them miserable.
Speaker 2: Take the MMA, So, for example, MMA fighters who are successful, they're champions, they're glorified, they're celebrities, they're heroes. In communist countries, you did not have an equality of status. People that were people that performed exceptionally stars, not only athletes, managers, people that were innovative scientists, and so on and so on. These people were glory. Statues were built of them. They had high prestige within society, they were highly respected. There's nothing wrong with their being variants when it comes to those kinds.
Speaker 1: Because we're just not all the same is humans that they're none naturally, absolutely not. You can't take that away.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't take away the natural variation that comes in human ability and skill. But at the same time, there's no individual variability that can justify an individual claiming to section off an entire part of society, claim it's their private property, and govern this section on a basis that has no regard for humanity at all or for all.
Speaker 1: These companies get handed like the Natural Resources of America who gave them that run, to be circled back to us.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, our natural resources, our energy, our common inheritance. These things should be owned by we the people in the sense that they are put into the service of our common good as a people.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I think in Alaska, I think they all get given money because the oil they have. That's pretty common in communism. So like, why does that like get left alone? Wouldn't that couldn't you argue as communism?
Speaker 2: Well you could argue that it. It definitely aligns more with the communistic principle than.
Speaker 1: The contistic people live in Alaska.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I wouldn't say, I wouldn't call it communists necessarily, but I get your point. You know, you're running something on the base.
Speaker 1: Share in the money to people. They don't do that anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Well, they do it in some countries, but not in the US. Not not in the US.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't mind getting given three thousand dollars every month from the oil? And it makes sense.
Speaker 2: So if it's the oil we are actually we're on track to be the number one energy producing oil producing nation in the world.
Speaker 1: Where does that money go?
Speaker 2: Not to us, certainly not to us.
Speaker 1: We pay taxes. Where does that money go?
Speaker 2: It goes to servicing the national debt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they print more money. That's another tax. Yeah, absolutely, the taxes in our houses sells tax.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It'd be one thing if we had this amazing country with schools, roads, great roads, but we.
Speaker 2: Don't like China, for example, they have high speed rail. They have excellent public infrastructure. I mean, say what you want about China, nobody can disagree with the fact they have world class public infrastructure.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, Jackson Actually Jackson invited me to come out to China when I was in Vietnam, but I couldn't make it. People have mad. It makes I made a post just simply simply sharing what I see with my own eisoneers that Vietnam was thriving. People. It's called me, you know, bad way, but I can just see. You can see when a country is thriving. They have pride, they're making nice bridges, they're building well, they're trying.
Speaker 2: They're trying to They tried to convince us that communism is anti American, that you're somehow a trader to this.
Speaker 1: Country people a trader and stuff for simply saying, you know.
Speaker 2: What doesn't make sense to me. Aren't the traders the people who don't love their country and love their people. Aren't the traders, the people who want to sell our country on the cheap to international financiers and banksters.
Speaker 1: Traders.
Speaker 2: The real patriots are the ones who want to see their neighbors, if not thriving, at the very least living a dignified life.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want my campaign atriots to be oding on drugs, to be living in despair.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see mothers who are my compatriots and the nation that I live in struggle to feed their kids.
Speaker 1: You know, I agree. I think this is an area where like some of these far left wing communists they support like criminals, drug addicts, they try to act like them roun free. And I think you differ in.
Speaker 2: Your absolutely because yeah, because look, no communist state in history permitted anti social hooliganistic behavior. Yeah you know, yeah, absolutely. You you enforce and support pro social values. You know, you don't allow people to be an enemy of the well being of society and making it dangerous for our kids to be on public transportation or for women to walk around safely at night. And say what you want about you know, communists, you go to a communist state. At almost any point in history, it was very safe for a woman to walk out in the middle of the night and feel.
Speaker 1: They should be but it's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not it's at all. And you know it's that's actually a crazy thing. How women can't even like walk alone in public.
Speaker 1: Right, especially for fear. It's terrible champions even during the day. And these guys, it'll be the same view people arrested over and over and over, and they'll be like, oh, they're the victims. At some point, you got to be this person's a detriment society, and you have to handle them some way, some way, harshly.
Speaker 2: You have to harshly punish all the criminal, anti social behavior that comes from the top and the bottom. But at the same time, we do have a special responsibility to address the causes. Yeah, you know, I agree address the causes. I mean, look, I believe we have free will. I'm not going to say that all of the bad behavior of the people that exist in this country is purely a consequence of the social conditions, but I will say a whole lot of it is probably well, it doesn't help.
Speaker 1: Like when the way Oxy cotton On and then COVID they shut down the country. What are you gonna do? Oh? Do ox cotton? I feel better. I'm sitting here bored, depressed at home.
Speaker 2: When people aren't raised right, they don't have a good environment, they don't have good schooling, don't have good access to you know, basic community, communal values, you know, culture.
Speaker 1: These everything. I think here's a good question. These left wing communists, I don't think you're part of They try to attack the family and the father, Like, what's your thoughts on that? Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: This is another thing that we you know, it's almost like there's a there's a there's a section of people in this country calling themselves communists who are internalizing all the anti communists propaganda that Americans were fed with and saying, yes, we embrace that. You know, we want to get rid of families, we want to absolutely we hate our country. We hate you know, we hate everything about America. You know, the majority of people white people are bad and so on and so on, and you know, my response to it is that these people are usually I would to be charitable, I would say maybe they're younger, they're just edgyts. A lot of them are younger, A lot of them are struggling and have issues with their own families.
Speaker 1: Probably maybe they didn't have the father there for them.
Speaker 2: They probably and you know what, look, what is the ultimate cause of the degradation of the basic respect for your father in the home. Probably the proletarianization of the majority of people where the father is, you know, losing his entire income, his way of life.
Speaker 1: He can get depressed, follows get depressed.
Speaker 2: He's not if a man's not evil to take care of his family, he's the.
Speaker 1: Most humiliating, absolutely thing ever. I remember my first daughter. I was struggling to feed her and it was rough, you know, like embarrassing, thinking I would go hungry because I had to make sure my daughter had food. And it's tough when you're struggling with that. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions. All Right, quick Breaks talked about something I've just started using, rumble wallet. If you've ever been curious about buying an invest in crypocurrencies or bitcoin or tether but felt like it was too complicated, rumble wallet is an easy way to get started. You can buy, sell, and manage your cryptocurrencies all in one place. The app is super easy and straightforwards. What really makes rumble wallet unique is that you can use it to tip your favorite creators on Rumble. To get started, download the Rumble Wallet app and sign up with your existing Rumble account click my link in the descriptions or search Rumble Wallet in your app store. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's a huge factor. But it's profoundly embarrassing to US communists who are aligned with the main current around the world of communism. I mean, I can't believe we went from like I remember, like back in the day, there were like liberals who were like, oh, a real communism was never tried, And then conservatives would be like, no, communism is what you have in China, Russia, Vietnam, whatever, you know, that's the real one, you know, and you better own it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm here trying to be like, look these people running around saying they want to abolish families and destroy families. That's not the norm for communists in real communist countries.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: China is a very pro family. Even the Soviet Union very much promoted family values, motherhood, fatherhood, all those kind of things. So it's it's those people who are saying that. I think that they are just kind of liberals gone mad, liberals gone extreme, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and trying to make excuses. They maybe they see a lot of black people without fathers, like oh, it's a good thing. It's like, no, it's not a good thing, not having a father.
Speaker 2: I think what it is is people who have just failed to become socialized in a normal way. They just adopted antisocial tendencies. Because you think about it, what kind of person wants to break up and destroy families? Just a profoundly destructive sick Yeah, these people are sick in the head basically, and they have nothing to do with communists.
Speaker 1: With you too much, I need to get something to debate you. When Vietnam imposted about people all in the comments are saying that they're capitalists, not communists. Technically, I know for sure they're communists. They say they're communists. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: No, they are communists. I mean people are confused about what communism is. So communism is first of all a guiding principle. It's not necessarily a specific form of how society is organized in the sense of like it looks a certain way. Specifically, it's more like it's run in a certain way.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So Vietnam and China exist in the same world that we do, right, It's not like you can so in the theory of Marxism, there's different modes of production, there's different economic systems that are determined by history.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So you know in the past there was a slave society in ancient Greece at Rome, you had feudalism, then you have capitalism, and then after it's supposed to come socialism.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: A communist state is not one that has necessarily created a mode of production that is totally separate from the rest of the world and is isolated from the rest of the world. It's just one that runs the society that it's in charge of and puts in command a different guiding economic principle. So if you look at Vietnam, Vietnam has money, Vietnam has markets, they have exchange, they have very low tax rates, they have businesses and entrepreneurship.
Speaker 1: Fast after their tax rates, and they're like, oh about twenty dollars a month. Yeah, yeah, not hi Ei, They're like no, not at all, and like you get all this stuff for free. Yeah, it's great, It's.
Speaker 2: Just like China, right, Yeah, But believe that the way the communists respond to the contradictions that typically will arise in a capitalist country. So, for example, the rise of potentially corrupt uh you know, the corrupt first of all, the corruption of the state, corruption of the political rule, right, China proved well, when you have communists in charge, you can respond to that a lot more effectively. Jijiinpin comes to power, purges all the corrupt officials, and to this day they're sending sentencing billionaires to death all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that first of all, that's another that's a great example of what communist leadership looks like. The second example is when our country enters into a kind of economic crisis and does need intervention by the state to be billed out, how is that going to be handled? Is it going to be like in two thousand and eight with Obama or is it going to be entirely different? And again we see in Vietnam and China other communist countries they respond to their economic problems a lot differently. Thirdly, you have, for example, what is the mode of development, right, which is like okay, at the end of the day, there's going to be things that are common in society like infrastructure, land, water, energy, and so on and so on natural resources which ultimately are not going to be determined by market forces, right, So who should have power over that and what relation to society should that be? Yeah, in those countries, the state has full control over those things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So in this way they prevent the emergence of Rockefellers and Morgans and other kind of monopolies. And they use that power and leverage they have over the main means of production of society to ensure a smooth development and well being and prosperity for the rest of society. In those countries, they're not trying to force, you know, people to live a radically different lifestyle than what is normal in a country like you know in America. Right, people are still living in a normal modern society. But they have this powerful guiding economic principle that's ensuring that the capitalistic principle never comes into command, and that The theory of the communist is they can, when the time comes, smoothly transition into the higher mode of production, and the communist motive production is thought to be or speculated to be you know, based more on a principle of to each from each according to their ability, to each according to their needs. So we're talking about a society of super abundance more or less, where we have so much wealth and we produce so much and so much of it is automated that people no longer have to worry about survival anymore, and people are free to cultivate their scientific, their artistic and that's considered like, you know, a far.
Speaker 1: Off the utopia dream you're going for. We are the richest country in the world right now. Does it feel like it?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, it doesn't. You know, it's uh it. We we have the immense capacity as a country. We have so much natural wealth, talent, ability and uh and land. And there's no excuse for why life is deteriorating so rapidly at the rate that it is now.
Speaker 1: We should all be able to agree that America is on a decline. I think anyone can see it. With the drug addiction, the homelessness, the despair.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of a point of emphasis I like to make as a communist. You know, it's not necessarily about what does society look like now it's what what is it developing toward? What principle is guiding the development? Because China is not like some crazy country that like you know, organizes everyone into barracks wearing the same clothes and no, it's just it's a modern society like us. Yeah, but they're yeah, like or Vietnam.
Speaker 1: But I felt that blooming the pride that people living happy. I could fill the pride in the country.
Speaker 2: Because they're still here because their their future is being guided by a different principle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're coming out of like poverty, don't get me wrong. So, but you could feel it expanding and growing.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, the reason why in the past you had communist countries look so rigid and uniform and you know, like in the Soviet Union Order Stalin or a lot of the period under MAO, where there was not a lot of wealth and things were pretty standardized. They were never coming from the same starting point as us. They started out with nothing, you know. So their goal is I'm just got completely destroyed by America, yeah, or China or Russia. Uh these are these are these were backwater agrarian countries. So their primary goal, which I think was intelligent actually they said, Okay, we don't care about markets, We don't care about you know, uh, emphasizing consumer goods. Right now, we need to build up our productive forces. We need massive steel industry, We need massive industrial systems around. Look, we need dams, we need enter g we need irrigation systems and so on and so on, and that has to be like, you know, all society needs to get come together, work together in these like five year plans and basically build out the basic foundations of a modern economy.
Speaker 1: Right we need to get some pride though where we care and we want to make where.
Speaker 2: We don't have to take out loans from foreign banks. We will use our labor to basically build up the foundation, and then once we do that, we can become more of a modern economy. In modern society. We can have room for markets, we can have room for consumerism and stuff like that. But it's you know, it's all about the foundation. Who controls the foundations.
Speaker 1: Well, debt, you mentioned that that's one of the biggest ones right there. Debt. The world's I don't even know how many trillions in debt. The US is like forty trillion in debt. People are in debt. Most Americans are in debt with high interest. That is a big problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and debt. When you think about it, it's a form of control. Yeah, that's all. Debt becomes a type of control. It becomes an unaccountable point. You can't speak up when you're in debt. You're scared to lose your mortgage. Then you're scared to speak up when you see children getting killed in Gaza. So when people are fear mongering about communism and they're demonizing it, the question I want to ask as a communist is you know, okay, well, how are you free if you have no control or no independence whatsoever, Because you're you're basically servicing, working on servicing mortgages and debt for your car, for your home. Your job is by no means guaranteed. And it's very, very difficult to actually be truly economically independent in the so called capitalist country. So while they're worrying about this boogeyman of communism taking away all their freedom, what about the society we live in now, where if you do speak up, you're shut out of the system, you have no access to anything.
Speaker 1: They try to get you fired if you speak about children being killed in Israel. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's so many, so many aspects in which they you have to give away the control over your own mind.
Speaker 1: Because people want to be able to feed their kids. They're scared to lose money, they won't pay their mortgage. So people go, I can't I can't like your tweets because I can't lose my job.
Speaker 2: You know, there's so many people that even express private sympathy to our party, but they say, I'm totally scared, yeah, to have anything to do with off.
Speaker 1: When people say that, it's like they think it's like a good thing, like you're being a coward, Like you should be able to support you if you want. You know, you make it really, I really need to get someone debate. You should make it too arguments. I don't have a lot of There is one thing I want to push backline a little more. Yeah, yeah, the element. Okay, you look at black Rock, Vanguard, the media companies, the bankers, lots of Jewish influence. Then you go back to Communism, lots of Jewish influence, and people will try to say they're both kind of guided by the same people. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I say, I would I would disagree with that, you know, I would say that, for example, Karl Marx was obviously of Jewish ethnic descent, but the main founders of Communism or Marxism, Leninism, the rest of them were Gentiles. Right after Karl Marx, there were some Jews that you know, were pretty prominent in the movement early on, who were inspired by Marx, and you basically have a type of effect where you know, he's like a role model for some of these people, like, oh Marx was Jewish. That means I can, you know, get on it. But I think that the reason there was somewhat of a prominence of Jews in the communist movement or socialist movement early on was because at that time Jews had not yet acquired any institutional prominence at all within the higher levels of society.
Speaker 1: So you know, you had a lot of the banking back then still like in Europe and stuff.
Speaker 2: You had the Rothschilds and some promident sound small group, right, but it wasn't like today, we're like, you know, you go to doctors, you go to most of the institutions within our society, the managerial institutions, academia, universities, and geo you know, stuff like that. You tend to have a pretty outsized Jewish Yeah, because they basically, you know, immigrants today usually when they come, what's the first thing they want for their kids? Get an education, become a doctor, become a lawyer.
Speaker 1: They really heavily put their kids.
Speaker 2: The Jews were the first.
Speaker 1: Ones to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, they pioneered that model basically, right. But anyway, in the beginning, the career driven orientation was uh like there, but they had not yet gotten power in any kind of way. Right, So there were Jews who were sympathetic to the kind of revolutionary movement because they had nothing, They had no status in society, they had no prominence, and they kind of wanted to.
Speaker 1: So there wasn't a lot of InChI Jews back then. It was some small families that had small families, right, right, men's power.
Speaker 2: He also had a lot of Jews who were workers working in factories in Eastern Europe and so on and so on, and they were part of the labor move But anyway, what the reason why they're there was a shift from early prominence to barely any Jews really anymore. Right in the radical communist movement is because when it ended up happening is that once they had become more middle class and acquired like a status within society, academia, you know, media institutions and whatnot, they saw no use for revolutionary politics.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Instead, well, yeah, they became more aligned with the system. They became more aligned with liberalism and democracy and so on and so on, and that was.
Speaker 1: That there was.
Speaker 2: So Lenin didn't say that they were all Jews, because they weren't all Jews. You know, this was the opportunistic current. But Lenin identified this tendency when you know, when World War One happened, all the socialist parties sold out. They stopped being revolutionary, they stopped being about, you know, let's challenge the capitalist class. They started saying, let's align ourselves with the system, go to parliament, be more like AOC and zoron mom Donald for example.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but absolutely not, because they're they're part of the system, you know. Right. So Lenin was saying, well, these people have sold out, you know, once they got a piece of a pie, once they were bribed out by the capitalist class, they abandoned all their principles and they totally betrayed you know, politician Marxism. Yeah, exactly right. So I'm not denying there was originally a prominence.
Speaker 1: It was definitely some early on. I think they were purge later on by Stalin's kind of how it seems to me. Again, I haven't done deep reasons.
Speaker 2: Well, because there was Zionist infiltration as well. That's another thing.
Speaker 1: Was there was that I think it was Churchill said the battle of the soul of the Jewish people of Zionism versus Communists.
Speaker 2: But Zionism was the movement that was funded by the world's major capitalists. It was heavily pushed. Yeah, and it was like it had such an advantage over Communists when it comes to recruiting.
Speaker 1: That's what the bankers were really trying to push. I had a guest the other day who was talking about Again I haven't resourced myself, but this guy's highly intelligent and everything I've always checked has always been on talking about Javad Lubovic before Theodore Herzel were putting the grounds.
Speaker 2: For this in for those Zionis like Palestine. Yeah, I mean it wouldn't surprise me. But anyway, that was an extremely aggressive international movement, Zionism, right, And so what happened in Russia is that when the Bolsheviks took charge, there were some Zionists that infiltrated the Bolshevik movement who were hanger ons, sorry, like at the tail end. They weren't the ogs in the beginning.
Speaker 1: So there's definitely some revolutions. See lots of those who came in trying to hang on.
Speaker 2: Interesting, absolutely, yeah, and they infiltrated government because they had skills, they had managerial experience, they had education, which was very important. Most people were illiterate at the time. They were peasants and they were working for foreign powers.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of these people I think was Leon Trotsky. You know Leon Trotsky. Interestingly, he was in America for a long time. Yeah, and then he went to Canada, right, He's one of the guys I was thinking of, Yeah, Canada. He was imprisoned by the British and Halifax in Canada. Now mysteriously, before the revolution, he was released from prison by the British. Okay, and when Lenin took power, he promised something to the besies, peace land and bread. Russia was in the middle of a war with Germany at that time. Lenin said, we need to end this war.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Now, the British were also at war with Germany. The British did not want the Russians to make peace with Germany and then the war pull out of the war, right, so they sent people like Trotsky and others to keep pushing aggressively for Russia's continued involvement in the.
Speaker 1: War because they wanted Russia and Germany fighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they wanted them to fight. So Trotsky was one of these people strongly advocating for a continuation of the war. And it's probably because he was assigned.
Speaker 1: That Stalin didn't want the war that, no, he didn't.
Speaker 2: No, Stalin said, let's stop getting involved in their countries, focus on Russia, focus on the Soviet Union they called it, so in one country, right, So you know why that divide was, I don't want boor people. But it's like the Bolsheviks in the beginning, these were people. The main difference between them and Mensheviks and other kind of socialists. And the reason, you know, they were more nationally oriented the Bolsheviks was because the majority of them had spent time in exile in Siberia. So these guys were like rooted in the in the country. You know, rooted in the soil. They would they had such a close level of contact with like very assault of the earth peasants living in Siberia, living in villages and so on and so on. They had become acclimated to an environment where they were like in the deep roots of the nation.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, a lot of the Mensheviks and Trotsky and those types, they were globe trotting. They were in Europe, they were in cafes, they were in Vienna. Stalin, Felix Zerzhinski, even Lenin, they spent time in Siberia in camps. Okay, beginning beaten by guards. Stalin was a oh yes he was.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know the history that well. He was.
Speaker 2: He was put in the camp. And then he also the original money that the Bolsheviks got that allowed them to be funded was because Stalin led a bank robbery in uh, Georgia, right, So he had like a group of Georgians. So they're like kind of like Chechens, you know, they're like mountain people.
Speaker 1: I don't have the best from the same areag hit me up, like, why do you hate us? We're not all like that. I'm like, okay, you know what I'll stop saying bad about chest game. Maybe just because I one experience with you guys.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Stalin was roaming the mountains of Georgia right at a young age, and him and his group, you know, his Georgians, they were like robbing banks and they were really getting money in very tough, really tough people, just like you think of Stalin's perspective, He's like, Okay, I've been here. I haven't been in Vienna, i haven't been to Europe. I mean like, I'm here, I'm rooted here, right, this is the people I know. This is the land that I know.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And then meanwhile you have people like Trotsky and others who they distasted the regular ordinary people that lived. It was a split there, absolutely a little bit. And again, I want to bring someone to debate you. I'm not here to push back because I know he's one of the most hated men ever, but I just haven't done the history.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna let you talk. But people hit me up DM me if I want someone to come and debate you on this stuff. But I'm gonna let you give your perspective on Hostalin because I was always taught basically him and Hitler are the most evil men ever I've research on, and well, yeah, I'm more complicated than that. So it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny because for a long time during World War Two in America, we called Stalin Uncle Joe. Right, he wasn't demonized uncle. Yeah, we had Uncle Joe though. So Stalin was a you know, decent They were pretty honest about him. And then when that came to an end, a few things happened that were responsible for shifting uh saying that Stalin is just like Hitler or something like that. Right, First of all, the Soviet Union would not sign on board with Breton Woods. If you know what Bretton Woods is, it was the Yeah, it was the original like dollar hegemony system that was proposed, where you know, we would have this kind of global financial control system with the US dollar at the center that would determine how nations become about the IMF. That's when it was created, right, Soviet Union said no, we're not going to join this in the post war period, well I agree with him on that. Yeah, they were offered it and then they said no. Right, So then Stalin kind of became an enemy. He became a rogue state when we were allies before during World War Two, they were like, Okay, this guy's we have to start demonizing him and attacking him and stuff. Stalin. Also, Stalin didn't believe the world should be governed, you know, based on this kind of Rockefeller vision of a world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shouldn't be telling us what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he believed. He did believe, more or less, with varying degrees of consistency, that nations should be sovereign, they should have a guiding principle of self determination, and that nations are different and that's that doesn't mean nations shouldn't coexist and be friendly with each other, but that you know, this idea that we need to standardize everybody under this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think this is actually really important. I think different types of systems can work in different governments in different times. We're not all the same, right, so this might work here, this might work there exactly. That's why you be open minded to look at things. You can't just copy an exact system and put it in different countries, different time periods.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So there's a number of factors that led us to start saying, Okay, you know what Stalin is this horrible dictator. He killed you know, tens of millions of people, hundreds of millions of people, even depending on who's saying this stuff, and that Stalin is this rare, evil, wicked man who just had all this hatred in his heart, and you know, we now associate him with like one of the most biggest mass murderer in history, right, And you know it's just I mean, it's like today, what they're trying to tell us about the Ayah Toola is what they.
Speaker 1: So I've watched him do this. It's okay, it's the same true, but I'm saying we've seen them do this, so I.
Speaker 2: It's the same structure. Another thing is that Stalin in his later years started realizing the level of Zionist infiltration really in the Soul Union in the Eastern Bloc, and he was embarking on a purge of all the Zionis, you know, yes, he did. Yeah, in Czechoslovakia. He found out that they were trying to help and support Israel Zionis who infiltrated and he found out about it, and they had a trial and they shot the people that were guilty and responsible.
Speaker 1: Yes, so people think that's who killed him.
Speaker 2: I've heard that theory before, and it's it's very mysterious. The circumstances of his death.
Speaker 1: Says he's a Jew. I like, I say, you know, I'm just like, I don't really think so. I don't see anything showing that. I think.
Speaker 2: Look, Stalin, uh is someone who people demonize him because they see the excesses of the Bolshevik revolution, right, But what people don't understand is that Stalin was a moral and moderating influence when it comes to some of the more fanatical and extreme tendencies that come with any revolution.
Speaker 1: By the way, right, Yeah, revolutions are very serious. Yes, the revolution people better be ready to fill the power vacuum, have a plan.
Speaker 2: But Stalin always was someone at the top who was struggling in dealing with this bureaucracy. He did not have full control over on behalf of all the people at the bottom. And that's why the cult of personality of Stalin on you know that term cult of personality where he's like being glorified his faces everywhere, right now, Yeah, but that actually was organic in Russia in the sense that ordinary people peasants loved him. They loved him because anytime there was a corrupt bastard that they had to deal with. They can say, no, I'm going to invoke Stalin's authority, you know, I'm going to invoke See people say, well, communism is corruption is possible, because when you have such a centralizing authority, then couldn't it corrupt? And it's like, well, don't we believe in the authority of the good. Don't we believe in the authority of righteousness over wrongdoing and good versus evil, and the ability to channel that authority and invoke that authority just like to an extent, you invoke the authority of morality and the good when you're challenging the zonus.
Speaker 1: They're saying, I can see it's evil, so I feel an obligation to call it out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, And if we do believe in the good versus evil, if we do have a sense of justice, then shouldn't we want a muscle behind that. Shouldn't we want the ability to actually like enforce the justice and say and it's like that can always be corrupted. I believe in free will. I believe no system can be fully that.
Speaker 1: This is a problem. But I think it is true that if you have a government with power like this, those can be the best governments if they're not evil. If there needs to be some kind of checking this. But I've been to a lot of countries that have like dictators and stuff, and sometimes it run really good.
Speaker 2: Who determines good or evil?
Speaker 1: That's on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, God made us with free will. It's crazy the communists is saying that.
Speaker 1: I know, but I believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe there's any system that's gonna that's going to eliminate free will. There's no system that's going to go.
Speaker 1: To any system.
Speaker 2: Potentially, yeah, potentially, But as long as there's people around who have the courage to stand up for what's good and what's just, you know you're gonna have a check on that. For example, in China, China was deeply corrupt before Jesping, to be clear, Oh yeah, very deeply corrupt.
Speaker 1: They had unleashed they.
Speaker 2: Jesion Ping. Yeah, because of what he did. So before Jesen Ping, because of the reforms that allowed market reforms and more consumerism and and alignment with the world market. The reform and opening up UH, a lot of the Communist party leadership started getting bribed, They started becoming corrupt, they started embezzling. They were driving around with lambeaus and whatever, and that was an example of free will being exercise in a way that was negative. But Jijinping, who lived for decades among common rule people, farmers and ordinary people in villages, was a very principled, incorruptible man. He had very strong moral center, right, and Jijinping climbed through the ranks based on his good governance and leadership. Because for all, for how corrupt China was institutionally, the possibility of somebody who is good rising to the top was possible, right, And Jiji Ping got his way to the top, and then he bet He embarked on an anti corruption campaign and purged China of the corruption. So the battle against corruption and evil and wrongdoing, maybe it'll never come to an end as long as you know human beings exist.
Speaker 1: You don't have the belief of, oh, humans are going to be good. You're you're realistic with it, not this utopian absolutely good.
Speaker 2: But just because you know we have free will, that doesn't mean that's an excuse for us to in institutionalize evil and legalize corruption.
Speaker 1: Which is what we do now America. Is just so it's just the whole thing. We call it.
Speaker 2: We call it lobbying. Yes, and we allow politicians to get bribed by special.
Speaker 1: Interest it's almost impossible.
Speaker 2: We make it legal, and we institutionalize the ability of people to pray on the on the weak, on the defenseless, mothers trying to raise their kids. Uh, you know, orphans, people that have no guidance. I mean, we basically legalize the ability for predators to prey on them. And we say this is aligned with the law, this is right, and this is okay. And it's like, well, look, I'm not gonna I'm not saying a communist system is going to eliminate evil.
Speaker 1: There's still going to be problem.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure. But all I'm saying is, can't we at least have the courage to say this is wrong? Can't we at least have the courage to agree that we shouldn't institutionalize our corruption. You should actively try to fight against it.
Speaker 1: And we should ban these corporations donating crazy money, banned lobbying. Yeah, just common sense things, right, right. I think it's this could be controversial, but I think it's possible for a capitalist or a communist society to work in certain situations if it's ran correctly.
Speaker 2: The reason I would disagree with that is because I think that when under capitalism, I think the guiding principle is ultimately profit. Right, Yeah, And when the guiding principle is profit, it is rational. If you end up being the most successful on the market and making profit, that a you want to start rigging the market, which is what the Morgans, Rockefellers, Carnegie did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're doing it at the biggest level. But Trump constantly rigging it. They're betting against it.
Speaker 2: And if I'm a politician, it's like, Okay, if money is the commanding principle of society, why shouldn't I take a bribe? And even if you make the bribe ill legal. As long as the power is in control of private forces that just care about making money, they can change the laws which.
Speaker 1: They have to go to jail. And a lot of these worst criminals, like there was one the largest healthcare scam in history. He was one of the chosen people. Billions and billions of dollars. He would always tell everyone others, don't worry, I have connections, I'll never get in trouble. Finally, he got convicted as soon as he went to jail, Trump pardoned him. Yeah, but Biden what, I'm sure parted him too. I'm for sure. I don't Suretter because he always said, oh no, I could never go to jail, No, for sure.
Speaker 2: And you know the problem is we don't even have the ability to challenge any of this because it's all apparently, it's all legal, and it's all over the books, and it's that's just the capital. And if you disagree, you're a communist.
Speaker 1: You know, fair, fair, fair point.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, Jake, I think that if you were to express some of these views beyond even if you had never talked to me, the views that I think that you hold common sense based on having a conversation with you, I think they call you a communist.
Speaker 1: I could call it communist occasionally. Yeah, yeah, I think a lot of your views. If to regular person you're talking you called it something else, they wouldn't even think it's communist though, they'd just be like, yeah, this makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Right, But isn't that kind of scary because it shows how brainwashed we become.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that word just freak people out. Yeah, you tell people I'm going to pick a communey up the airport.
Speaker 2: They're like, whoa, yeah, yeah, No, I mean yeah because they think you know communist or are now yeah yeah. But in a way I will say something we. When I say we, I mean like us communists, we do kind of take pride in the scariness of the word now because we're like, you know what, fuck this system. This system is like fucked up, and it's ruled by demonic pedophiles, And if this is the word that scares the shit out of them, then we we embrace it boldly and proudly.
Speaker 1: It's hard to disagree when you have satanic pedophiles like running your country, bombing kids and schools, saying this is the most moral army. It's sick and disgusting. And we need to reach across and talk to people on the opposite side. And we agree with everything, but let's start working to make in a better country. Can one thing we absolutely getting out campaign lobbyists.
Speaker 2: I say this, if if it was possible that we could get rid of this regime and get rid of this corruption without communism there, we would be fine with that. You know, we ultimately are human beings who want what's best for our country. But we happen to be of the opinion, based on the theory that we study and our understanding of how the world works, that when push comes to shove, communism is going to be necessary.
Speaker 1: We believe that.
Speaker 2: But if we're wrong about that, it's not going to be like, it's not going to change the fact that, ultimately we recognize the people who rule us are evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we agree in that, and maybe pieces of the system could be added, maybe somewhere in the middle of the truth.
Speaker 2: We don't even claim to have all the answers truth. We simply want to be a voice that exists that the American people have the right to choose, which is okay, let's start thinking about the Let's start.
Speaker 1: How we could fix it, like we need across and have these and I hear, oh, I like this idea. Oh yeah, why should they own our oil? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's you know, let's let's create a choice. Let's say for the American people that if, if, and when we think it's a when and maybe for others it's an if, But if or when people decide and realize that the system is unsalvagable and there does need to be a radical solution, we want to be around for people to have the option.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can do it without violence with like cons absolutely absolutely mean I just like, look with the Constitution, that was amazing. Imagine if we could sit today and get great minds together to come up and work with solutions.
Speaker 2: We would I mean, I speak on my behalf of my party, we would be thrilled at the opportunity for that kind of thing. You know, our politicians aren't going to do it right right, you know, But to to to explain why I think we do choose the term and we identify with it, it's just like we think that that conflict is going to get so extreme and intense because the people who rule us really really are not just evil, they're very attached and embedded.
Speaker 1: To the power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not going to go Oh, I mean look put it this way. Behind it is nuclear weapons. These people have a red button to nuke the entire world before they're like ready to relinquish power. That's what the Cold War was about. Yeah, and it's like it is going to get to a point where it's like the only thing that's going to be able to challenge them, in my opinion, is an extremely comprehensively revolutionary principle where it's like, okay, you know what, We're not even going to compromise with you. And by you I mean the people in power. We understand the game, we understand how it works, and it's like it's an irreconcilable battle, you know, the working class versus the parasite class.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And a weird thing too, they have this weird attachment to Israel. The whole world's looking at it being like, this is evil. Israel won't let it go.
Speaker 2: Is Israel is the red line, you know, Israel's the red line because Israel is this frontier for basically all the things that I mentioned that were around during caral Marx's time. Right, the basic inhumane way that people are being ripped apart from the land that they live on, right to be reforged and remodeled or discarded even right, Israel's the embodiment of the ultimately the embodiment of that capitalistic principle. Israel was founded upon the genocide and dispossession of Palestinian people from their land. Israel continues, by the way, to try to get land grabs in South Lebanon, where my.
Speaker 1: Parents wiped out Apple Maps has going along with it. They wiped out the village.
Speaker 2: My parents grew up there and or they came here when they were about like seven ten years old. But you know, uh, they about one point two million people have fled the South because of what they're doing, people that were living there for centuries. Right, So why is Israel this existential battle? Because here at home we're facing an Israelification. Okay, they're evicting people out of their homes, they're destroying people's ways of life. They're trying to completely take away our basic means of dignity even here. And this is a tendency around the entire world. Israel is that tendency as a state power.
Speaker 1: You know, why do you think they're Republican Party they're going to burn down with Israel because everyone can see its evil, but they are just so embedded, We're like, no, this is our great ally to the point where it's just like what the fuck is going on? Everyone's seeing it now, but they're not going to detach, like what is that?
Speaker 2: Well, look, the Republican Party is the most prosut and it just Democrats Republicans, they're both prostitutes of the Zionists, the capitalists, and the global elite. You know, they have no independent thought, They have no independent agenda, They have no independent thinking. They are paid shills and slaves to serve the agenda of people that we will never be able to vote for on any ballot box. And those people have an agenda.
Speaker 1: Candidates. I've never voted in my life, you're smart. Yeah, embarrassingly, I voted for Trump, well, only once, not three times, which which election was the first one?
Speaker 2: War I understand, I understand. That's the one where it's like, okay, it's pretty clear why people were voting for.
Speaker 1: We're pushing all the trans gay stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And uh, off topic, people say, well, you're Lebanese, like all these boomers, they look like you're some dirty, filthy sand people. You like, don't look that different, not that it should make it different. You're clearly intelligent. I've been around lots of Lebanese Iranians. But they pushed this like, oh, these are the filthy, uncultured people. It's completely false.
Speaker 2: Well, I never take it personally because I know what the game is. It's a cynical attempt to exploit the You know, we all have a fear of the unknown. That's human nature. By the way, everyone around the world is the same. So a regular American doesn't know anything about the Middle East and they see like, you know, these these towel heads, these foreign, strange Muslim people. They're different, they have this different things going on, and you know, it's just kind of an unfamiliarity. There's I think in my experience when Americans do meet people who come from the Middle East, I don't think the majority of the interactions are negative. Somebody who's grown up around dearborn, I think that, you know, Americans that have been here for generations tend to like certain aspects of the food, the culture, of the music. But in any case, I think that what's happening is that Zionus are exploiting that fear of the unknown in order to kind of like push this this like artificial xenophobia where they're trying to tell people the threat aren't these Israelis and Zius, Yeah, it's it's these Muslims who are so for example, they use this against me, and I always laugh. By the way, people may not believe this. Every single time this card gets to used against me, I really like crack up. And laugh really hard because what they'll I almost intentionally play.
Speaker 1: With it to be completely with good self. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't adopt like a white sounding name. I could easily, you know, But the reason I do is because it's almost kind of like a I like the reactions sometimes when people try to play the card where it's like, oh, you're this like Muslim communist and they're like doing the George W. Bush fears, like I'm a space alien, Like, oh, you're this brown Muslim communist and you're anti white and you hate white and I'm just I just kind of like, it's just kind of funny. It's amusing to me because it's like, I love how you're so transparently exposing what a zionis.
Speaker 1: Chill you are. Yeah, and you know it's acceptable to be completely racist against Muslim like goat Foker's cowheads.
Speaker 2: They're just like so like and who loses their jobs over that compelling to no one?
Speaker 1: You can do it openly. You're also can attack white people openly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you can attack everyone except people and your.
Speaker 1: People, right, those are kind of the one ones you really can attack. No Asians, I guess you can't.
Speaker 2: Do no, Yeah, you. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I think we're the most attacks though white and then Muslims. They can just literally say anything about you. You guys are the most like just dehumanizing talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh like what Randy find said on X and stuff. Okay, Look, I never take it personally, I never try.
Speaker 1: It still is there. It is a reality of what they're pushing.
Speaker 2: It's pretty brutal, honestly, something like even about ilhan Omer, I don't really agree with her as a idiot, but still the stuff they say about her is pretty pretty outrageous.
Speaker 1: Criticized Jews, but they go far beyond what I do.
Speaker 2: You know, That's what That's always something I always said. It's like, look, people are saying there's an anti Semitism crisis. I'm like, well, what if people talked about Jews the same way they talk.
Speaker 1: About Muslims star bomb the kids? Yeah, yeah right, it's Andy was like, thanks for a picture of a dead child. You are sick?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I mean yeah, what I think is that. Look, Honestly, the reason it's amusing to me those I was born and razier. First time I went to Lebanon was with my friend Jackson Jackson Hinkle to the funeral of Nasrolla, right, which I had the great honor and opportunity to attend. But before then I had never even been to the Middle East. Yeah, I mean I was born in here, I did. I do have immigrant parents.
Speaker 1: You're not going to put Lebanon before America like so many other people of another country. No. Uh.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I have immense love for the people of Lebanon. You know, I visited that country. I had a great time, and you know, I I do very It does kind of affect me seeing what's going on in the south, especially because it's where my parents come from and stuff. But at the end of the day, it's like I don't even speak Arabic.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, so you're American first of Lebanese descent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all have to We're not just individuals. We're part of nations. But your nation first, the nation I'm a part of you. You should get the out of our country, right if Yeah, I mean, if if my priority was focusing on Lebanon, you I'd move to Lebanon, right. But uh, that doesn't mean you know I think that you know, I hate Lebanon or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's just I think you chefs actually respect from it, because it's like, you know, if.
Speaker 2: You're Italian, if you're Italian here and you have a type of sentimental attachment to Italy, it makes total At the end of the day, I'm American, and you know this is the ship that I'm going to go down with when all of a.
Speaker 1: Sudden, where Jewish Americans joined the IDF than the American Army.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes total sense. And by the way, the whole thing about being a foreign agent. But I get so many people that tell me I'm They tell me I'm a foreign agent, right because I have because I've been to Russia a few times and I talked to communists in Russia and stuff, or in China. They said, well, you're a foreign agent. It's like, okay, I'll I'll start entertaining that when you apply the same standard to the Jewish Americans who go to Israel and join the IDF and join the massade and basically don't have to register.
Speaker 1: Free trips too. I was even taken on the free trip just being a fighter. I think they try to bring anyone with any fame whatsoever and to show them a good time, give them a bunch of girls a show. I'm like, oh, look how great this is? But I can spot bullshit. Have you seen the movie three hundred a long time ago?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that fucked up like that that character who is like bribed, like wanted to join but he was rejected because he was all like fucked up looking and then like the Persians, which is just kind of like propaganda. But the bad guys in the movie came and took him and they like they gave him all this women and that's yeah, that's what it reminds me of.
Speaker 1: The boys.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, that's Lindsey Ram for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I want to talk about some of the communist leaders. We got a little bit into Stalin. Want to go a little more to him and to talk about mouth real quick. First off, how did he take power? And they would like to also know what are some of the thing good you think he did?
Speaker 2: So the story how Stalin takes power, it's actually very very extraordinary, right because people point to Hitler a lot. Hitler is somebody who gave a lot of speeches. He focused a lot on his image and his personality as a celebrity. Stalin was actually a pretty obscure figure in the Bolshevik Party and to the public. You know, he was mainly the guy who is keeping account of the record, right. He was like a record keeper more or less right. And he was behind the scenes. He wasn't too public and out there. He didn't leverage too much on his personality. But what he did is insist and maintain this steady and straight course that he believed was set by Lenin. In the Bolshevik Party, there's a degree of stability and consistency there of what is our direction, what is our path? What lines should we pursue. There's like a famous painting of Stalin. He's like the captain of a ship and it's like there's rough storms and it's uh, it's it's uh, it's treacherous waters, and he's maintaining the helm, you know, to make sure it's a steady, straight line towards the goal. And when Lenin died, all these opportunists and people who UH were infiltrating the Bolshevik Party to completely implement an agenda that was contrary to the original spirit. Absolutely and and UH and and UH basically create the conditions for the capitalist world to come back to Russia carve it up and steal all its resources. By the way, when the Bolshok Revolution happened about I think it was seventeen to nineteen World powers invaded Russia during the Russian Civil War. They had to fend off through guerrilla warfare and all this other kind of stuff. We invaded Russia at that time.
Speaker 1: This was like before World War one or two after World War one. Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we don't know this. We invaded Russia at the time. We sent troops. France did, Germany did, Japan did, even Germany did. Sorry I mentioned Germany, England did, the Czech Czechoslovakia and stuff. Anyway, it was chaos, right, But after they won the civil war, the question was, okay, well, how do we move forward? So you had people like Trotsky that were advocating crazy things, you had other people advocating crazy things. You had some people advocating to sell out fully, and Stalin said, no, we're going to continue the straight and steady path. We're going to build up our nation, We're going to build up our country. And you know, the argument of Trotsky and co. Was basically, how are you going to build up Russia when this is a backwater nation when the peasants are all stupid cattle. They don't they're bad people. They're you know, they're they're they're backward rather than advanced and enlightened. And we have no wealth, we have nothing. You know, we need to focus on this. Russia was really poor before, very poor, and Stalin said, no, we're going to count on what we have. We're gonna hunker down and we're gonna build our nation up and and that's how we're going to prevent getting invaded again. And we're not going to focus on trying to export our revolution to other countries, because we can't lead another country's revolution. You can only lead your own, right. Stalin's a guy. Keep in mind remember that context I gave. He's in Siberia for years. He's with the village folk, the rule for He's like deeply embedded in his country, his nation. He has a profound love in his heart for these ordinary people. He's thinking about him every day right people out on these remote villages who are dirt poor and have nothing. His focus is that I want these people to have access to education, to electricity, to healthcare, and I want them to be elevated up with the dignity, so they can walk straight, you know, as modern dignified human beings. Anyway, so the Bolshevik Party starts to expand, right, starts to go out and recruit in these villages and the countryside, and the party started getting flooded with like new people that came from like ordinary Russian backgrounds. So people talk about the prominence of the Jewish membership and the leadership of the government, the Soviet government, well, they didn't have people in the bureaucracy to recruit from in the beginning. They had to pull from people that were already educated and whatever. Stalin represented this tendency where they were starting to recruit from people that didn't have background in education, didn't have background and whatever, but were capable leaders of their villages and their soviets. That's what they were called, the councils. So basically, people like Trotsky and other gatekeepers who represented you know, an older institutional way being brought up. They were very threatened by this. They were like, okay, so you're bringing up all these Russian peasants and these backward people to commanding heights of powers. They didn't they didn't they didn't see him as equals.
Speaker 1: We would preach that, but they didn't actually want.
Speaker 2: That, no, because they were infiltrators. They they thought that if they lost control, they would.
Speaker 1: No longer be one of the main ones. That just felt off to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Trotsky he was.
Speaker 1: He was livid.
Speaker 2: Trotsky was so angry and he would rage and scream and throw a tantrum. And then Stalin said, look, we are going to build socialism in this nation. We're going to take what little we have and turn it into something. And if you're not on board with this, you need to fuck off and leave right And instead of fucking off and leaving Trotsky and his co conspirators, what they started doing was sabotage. You know, they'd be building railways, they'd be they'd be trying to build and they'd go and and put bombs and explosives and blow it up.
Speaker 1: I've never heard any of this.
Speaker 2: Factory managers who were who were you know, uh in charge of like overseeing the production of steel and stuff, some of them were Trotsky eyed agents, and they would sabotage product production. So instead of yes, it would fail the party absolutely. And then when collectivization started in the countryside, whose only purpose, by the way, was to create a base for industrialization. You had a collaboration between Kulos and the Trotskyites and other saboteurs to basically start killing livestock and sabotaging agricultural production, and that's what led to the famine in thirty two thirty three.
Speaker 1: It's like well known about often or not very exactly.
Speaker 2: I recommend the author Grover for talks about this. Either I've not heard anything. No, no, no, no, this is like very niche. Yeah, this is college definitely. This is so interesting. Yeah, so Stalin was that's why in finally in the late thirties, you had the Great Purges. Okay, if you heard of the term the Great Purges. Overwhelmingly the victims of the Great Purges were people in the party who were infiltraders. So they were purged, they were shot, taken out and killed whatever. It was chaos. But then when all is said and done, when they finally could consolidate real power and remove the saboteurs, remove the infiltraders, you have a long arc, a big story where Stalin, in the words of Churchill, right, he begins with a country that's using wooden plows and he left it as a country with nuclear weapons Russia, you know Russia program and look you got it. Look the German athletes, the German army was like extremely advanced.
Speaker 1: They were very powerful, steamrolling people in Europe.
Speaker 2: With the Blitzkrek and the fact the Soviets the word absolutely even the ally Churchill admitted that he said, okay, well it was really the Soviets who.
Speaker 1: Did dominating the war until then.
Speaker 2: The Soviets lost twenty seven million people in that war. Twenty seven million, right, But the fact they could go toe to toe with like one of the most advanced industrial powers in the world. Even Hitler and his private his private correspondences or his private consultations where he's like thirty thousand tanks, He's like, who that? Where was the intelligence to tell us these guys are making because he was being made thirty Yeah, Hitler was being fed this intelligence. I don't know his exact number, but he was like a crazy but a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was being given intelligence that the Soviet Union is weak, decrepit.
Speaker 1: War potentially maybe one time, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But potentially, I mean I can only speculate, uh I you know, I myself think that Hitler from the beginning was somebody.
Speaker 1: Who he's a bad actor. I know some people.
Speaker 2: I think he was connected to Royal Dutch shell and the British and.
Speaker 1: He rested the rothschild and stuff. Obviously anything could be manipulated.
Speaker 2: But he uh he, he temporarily detained them. But he was still servicing the debt to international financial power. Never never, he actually changed the system of debt servicing into an internal mechanism of rearmament through the MIPHO mark system. And basically he was basically telling the international bankers of the world, you know, we're going to be building this military industrial complex and then we're going to pay you back when we lose.
Speaker 1: Also, in his speeches going after this, you think there was a contradictory.
Speaker 2: I think it's like Trump, you know, he says one thing and then in reality beaches are great. Well, I mean, he he did become popular for the.
Speaker 1: Time looking into this, He's really popular. You can't deny that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I'm I'm just sharing my views, you know, That's where where I'm coming from.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like sometimes for it, but but but in any case, I mean, the Yeah, the Germans very much underestimated the Soviets, and so did the whole Western world. But if you looked at the American and British press when the Is invaded, they were like, Okay, Russia's done. They're going to get destroyed, right, But it turns out they had a very because Stalin did those purges. There was like a very well tight command system in place, industrial system, very proficient one in place, where like they were just churning out tanks and automobiles and weapons and missiles and guns and ammunition, and they would move their factories.
Speaker 1: Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Like they they they would take the Nazis would go and destroy all their factories, right, they would. They would take their equipment, they would go all the way to Siberia behind the Urals, and they would build giant factories. Yeah, to fund the Someone.
Speaker 1: Just said they've already rebuilt the bridges and I ran or some of them, not all of them.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: I don't think iok that up. But that's like impressive if they are when people have the will and America, nothing can be done quick anymore. It's too much like I don't understand, Like.
Speaker 2: No, that's actually that's like one of the appeals for it. Like some people I guess might be attracted to communism because it's an entitlement thing and they just whatever for you.
Speaker 1: It's not because you want like free shit.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's we love this idea that we're just like gonna get it done. You know, we're all gonna band together, use our muscle, use our strength to build a very powerful, uh like industry and and very powerful productive forces to create prosperity for our society.
Speaker 1: Things great, absolutely, It's like you build.
Speaker 2: A giant bridge, or you build a giant dam. You look at that every time you pass it by. You said, we built that.
Speaker 1: We have Hoover Dam out here, which is spectacular. But they're not building stuff like that, not g bridge. When's the last time we've built anything magnificent like that.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna again because it's not profitable. It's not you think about the logic of the system. The most profitable thing to do is be a fucking parasite, which is, yes, seize the wealth. Sees the thing that was built one hundred years ago or seventy years ago, whatever, right sees that, and it just keep up in the rent on it and you can just increase the rent forever.
Speaker 1: Electricity.
Speaker 2: H We're always gonna be electricity, right, So instead of making our electricity better and more efficient, we're just gonna up the rent on your electricity, no problem.
Speaker 1: I was in college in California. They faked these rolling blackouts. They said they couldn't keep up with all the powers they could jack the rates up. I think maybe it was run or something. We're like, oh, power is always going out. It's completely just fake. Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, stuff like that. It's just no.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's just kind of how we see it. And uh, you know, look, I mean we kind of like this idea, like we're gonna There's there's two ways of looking at it, right. You could say I want to be lazy and weak and I want others to do shit format, and that's what That's what a lot of people associated. But there's some you know, I think the real American Communists, which I think is our party and our people. I think we have the mentality of Okay, we all have skills and strength, let's pool together our strengths and create and do great things that could work.
Speaker 1: But it's like, how do we get everyone behind it. How do we everyone working hard? And I don't know, maybe there's people Hey if you're if you're not working, you're not getting the same treatment, right, I don't know, they.
Speaker 2: Know, I absolutely you know. Even Lennon said, he who does not work doesn't eat. That comes from the Bible, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fair. I remember, like Eddie talking to him. What do you say, one of the most important things you can do first is become a very respected member of your community. Yeah. Yeah, you respected by people around you and your peers, then they're going to listen to And.
Speaker 2: That's the true form of inequality. That's justified. It's absolutely just that somebody who's a hero of their community.
Speaker 1: Has to have respect. Like a lot of people. I've woken a lot of people designers saying, because I'm respected around people, you have to get respect or they're not. I can to listen to some bum loser. But if someone's you know, coaching wrestling and doing that absolute being a good member of society and they started preaching something, you're going to like, Okay, listen here what you have to say. Hey, guys, I want to introduce you to one of our sponsors. Analop Hill Publishing. Analop Hill publishes books such as Culture of Critique by doctor Kevin McDonald, who's someone I've interviewed on my show. He talks about the evolutionary strategy of the chosen people. To go to analope Hill Publishing dot com and use promo code fight Back, support the podcast and get a discount. That's analop Hill Publishing dot com and promo code fight Back. Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me in the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch if they shut up right now.
Speaker 2: That's why we focus. You know, we are area. We get a lot of hate, and I think it's mainly Massad and zion as bots. What does our party mainly do? We try to serve our communities. We try to do work to actually prove, you know, like that we we are what we talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to add, like, well, there's I've heard of Patriot Front. They're a white only group. They're really demonized, but they're doing all kinds of community service. He's building. I said, I'll talk to anyone, so men think I'd actually really liked him. I went and did. Uh when there was there was these floods in Texas, we were getting up there like four in the morning and going there and working clear.
Speaker 2: We were we were there. Yeah, we were there during It feels good.
Speaker 1: To go and like work, and as a group, it's a lot easier to go and do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and our organization. I think one of the main things also is that we we don't we want a unified nation that's not based on race, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree, Like I'll talk to these white nationals, so I think I don't dislike the guys, but I think we have to have something to pull us together. I think it's the problem, and race is one aspect, but if you could find something else that's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that, that's yeah, that's kind of like one of the major distinguishing things for us is like you know, uh, I'm not saying this is the only reason. Yeah, like a huge factor for why we are left wing and we reject fundamentally the far right ideas or far right ideas whatever. It's just like, look, ultimately, I think when you translate into practice certain kinds of nationalism in this country, it's gonna be race war, racial conflict, and.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be good. I talk to some of these white nationalists and it's not realistic. I would be okay with making a county all white, accounty all black, but when they're talking about like we're gonna get rid of these people.
Speaker 2: Like this is not gonna happen, right, right, I mean we are a multi we are in practice a multi racial.
Speaker 1: Country where I say, like, let's try to get these races that maybe you have problems with, Let's try to it's all on the same page.
Speaker 2: All our dream is that, Okay, each there are different communities that exist objective. Some communities are white, some communities are black, whatever, But how about there should be leaders in each community who represent their village, their people. Let's come together and just work together as one nation.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like there's different types of multiculturalism. Some multiculturalism just says, you know, let's completely ignore our separate histories and differences. Nobody wants, even Black people don't want that. Mexican people don't want They don't want to have their entire history or rased and just said, Okay, you're just going to be part of But I do think we can coexist and even fuse together on a basis of mutual respect, understanding.
Speaker 1: Towards and like, yeah, yeah, I've I've had a Black National show a couple times. Iokamathi. I like the guy. It is the funny part. He even says he's not like white people, but I like you. You realize, Oh, we can have common good and a lot of That's that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: When we start, when we start meeting each other and working together, Notice how the hatred disappears.
Speaker 1: We have these real conversations and you realize you like each other.
Speaker 2: We have to we have to man to man or woman to woman. We have to meet face to face and actually talk. We have to. It's like it all begins with respect, you know.
Speaker 1: Or do you Guys said like the N word around them and he just goes, oh, I don't use that word, and I don't like people around me. Oh you don't use it. That's totally I apologize. Yeah, if he's constantly staying around me, then he's trying to punk me. You know, it's like a word game. The guys. You don't I apologize.
Speaker 2: If if you meet someone on the basis of okay, I have this conception of you. You're a part of a certain race, you're a part of a certain background. I'm not going to disrespect you. Of course, You're not gonna get anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just shows you on basic respect.
Speaker 2: When you show people respect and you begin from that level, you can build bridges. I think it's possible to build bridges. I think in history tribes were different, but because tribal chiefs and leaders could come together and have respect, actually tribes could unify and become a bigger tribe.
Speaker 1: You know. I agree. I've always been good to hop in between different groups that I'm not supposed to be able to and I realize that people aren't that different for the most part. Now, these parasites that are selling in our country out I have hatred towards them. Yeah, the common American I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure. It's like you know, at the end of the day, you know, the number one weapon I think they have at their disposal, the people that rule, the people that have power, is painting us as hateful people, painting us as people as hateful, And what does hate mean? It means we're not going to be able to unify because if we're hateful. That means we hate our neighbors for being a different race or religion is something. And you know, to be clear, it's always the line of attack anti Semitism, anti Semitism. I don't hate Jews no, same time my parents, my parents come from South Lebanon. I have every reason to have that kind of ethnic hatred, right, But I don't you know, at the end of day, I'm going to judge people by the merit of their.
Speaker 1: Character everyone, Yeah, and different races might be different, but also judge them individually. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's like I think, if you stand for the good, you stand up for what's right, and people are reacting to that negatively put that burden on them. I'm gonna stand my ground. I'm gonna stand up for what's right. And you know, if there's a ton of Jews who have a problem with that, I'm not even gonna take the bait and say, oh I hate you, you stinking Jews. I'm gonna say, you know what, that's your problem.
Speaker 1: Something I've noticed too. If you slightly criticize Israel, or if you go hard like damn Blasarian, they're gonna fret you exactly the same they're gonna hate you the same amount.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it doesn't matter what your theory of power, the same they they hate me and Jackson the same way they hate you. They say, we're we're just as much anti Semites as you are in their eyes.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And here's another thing I'll say is, look, there's a lot of political correctness around you know, the Jewish, and I have no patience for it. Because as long as we can establish like you don't hate Jews fundamental, that's what I mean, Like you're able to meet a Jewish person and be like, I don't want to attack you, and I don't hate you just because of where you come. Yeah, that's to me, like what's important, Right, as long as we can establish like we're not gonna create a precedent where we're going to target or hate people just because their background, you know, just because like what their blood is or.
Speaker 1: Whether judged individually.
Speaker 2: But can I think most of the sentiment when people in this country are talking about Jews or people in the Middle East are talking about Jews especially, they're talking about a specific like zionis power.
Speaker 1: Structure, right, right, And there's a lot of Jews that go along with it maybe the majority, you know, I would agree with that. Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean we we don't need to be politically correct about the By the way, you know a lot of the Iranian diaspora.
Speaker 1: They were pro war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all sorts of Ukrainian diaspora supporting the war in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Right. One of my good friends is Persian and his parents. At first they're pro the war, but now they're like anti. Well because when when really's end, I want to hit one or two things real quick before we wrap, So I think it's important, like an hour, and yeah, I do want to hit a couple more things real quick for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: First off, well, we didn't hit Mao either, so let's just yeah quick mount. I think also, Cuba is interesting real quick because we are so heavily embargoed, right, Okay, they're poor, but they can't get anything in Why do we still embargo them? Why can't they like, well, look, let's get Cuba first, and Cuba first.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest role models in UH inspirations for me is Chegovar. Actually, Chegovar is the one who made me become a communist. Learning about Jagovar, right. Chaegovar was a revolutionary in Cuba who went there and he went to the mountains and the Sierra mountains, right, and he started to embed himself with the ordinary folk that we're living in Cuba. And that was the base of operations for the Gorilla war ultimately against the mafia backed and installed dictatorship that we had in Cuba, right, the batistat that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Put them in and it was a mafia estate. It was controlled by the mafia. People say, oh, Havannah was so good, Okay, Havanah was a thriving Citylansky had him mayor Lansky. Yeah, okay, but then ninety percent of Cuba was a shipthole.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think my Lansky having casino is your place is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. So when they kicked out the mafia out of Cuba, when they kicked out the Cuba and plus yeah, yeah, the Jewish mafia, the other other mafia, he was there for sure, Yeah, had mafia boss. But then you know what's crazy is that that's right on our doorstep. And that really pissed off the Wall Street in Washington and the centers of power here. They're like it's it was the biggest fuck you ever. It was like right on the doorstep. Yeah, they were there, right, So they had to punish Cuba viciously. They had to really set an example, and they had to sadistically ensure that Cuba will never be able to actually thrives America. Yeah, so people tell you, well, Haw's Cuba is a shithole. I'm like, well, look, Cuba's not doing well, but it's not being allowed to do well.
Speaker 1: If they don't let anything in and out right the anyone.
Speaker 2: Who wants to do business with them can't do business with us. So what they're reasoning for doing that, well, our reasoning is that we had to punish and torture Cuba. Yeah, we have to because we tried taking back the island. We failed with the Bay of Pigs, and there was a nuclear standoff when Russia got involved, when they wanted to put the weapons there in.
Speaker 1: Nuclear I think this is important because it's exactly what we're trying to do with Ukraine. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we said nope, So why should Russia allow us put nukes in Ukraine?
Speaker 2: The worst part is that Cuba just wanted to do it in self defense. Because they had already gone in bab right, But yeah, we we I think it's a very Americans are just not awake yet. And I regret that they're getting awake about Palestine. But we're on the cuspin, on the verge of taking Cuba.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Trump keeps saying he might, yeah, and he might.
Speaker 2: Look what he's might, like be absolutely Cuba's in a crisis now because they got their oil and energy from Venezuela. That's over. It's blackouts are across the whole nation, and the regime change in Cuba is now very possible. And it's it's sad Americans aren't educated about it.
Speaker 1: These seems sick. We won't let these people run the government how they want to run their government, so instead we just like starving.
Speaker 2: And you know, the the knuckleheads and idiots that cheer this stuff on, even in Venezuela, It's like what they don't get is like, look, when when the regime is waving its dick around and violating international law and just destroying sovereign countries abroad, you know, they're sending a message to us too. Right, they could do anything they want to us as well. If they can go to Venezuela and Cuba and slap them around the way that they do that that's a message to us.
Speaker 1: They're looking at us too. And Ice was like killing American citizens. People are cheering it on, like you're cheering on a police state. Yeah, the same people were critical of Ruby Ridge rightfully, so in the Waco, Texas right now they're cheering on like executing US citizens.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, what I appreciate is that we don't have to have the same ideology, but we kind of have the same common sense. See humanity absolutely, you know, there's an underlying shared humanity we have to have that I think we have lost in the name of idea. In the name of ideology. It's like they're like, well, these liberals hate us, And it's like, well, is it true that all of them hate you? Is it true that shouldn't you have some good faith towards your fellow American That Okay, there's extremists who are crazy or whatever, But at the end of the day, most people are human exactly and have common sense. I think most liberals, if where they were at this table, could have a conversation with us. I've talked to a lot of liberals. They're normal human beings. Now, are there some extremists who say you should be killed I hate you because you have different views, for sure, but they're on the liberal side. They're on the right as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always been you know, lived in liberal city, been more conservative also, fighting has both, so I've always been able to, you know, go back and forth being both people and see them all as humans.
Speaker 2: I've met many liberals and you know, uh, we disagree, but we're still human, right exactly. Yeah, So yeah, that that's that's really And then I know you want to talk about Mau a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a long time A quick little overview of because that's you know, Chinese friends. They're obviously they're the ones that fled and be critical of him. But like there's the great lead forwards. The just just a quick I guess history.
Speaker 2: I'll just tell you the very quick one is that today in China now for the only majority of Chinese field, Mao is a revered like legendary. He's like the Buddha almost like he's an extremely He represents the common people in China today. You know, you go to the rural villages, people it's like he's a saint, you know, Saint Mao. He was he had our back, he was looking out for interest. China is an interesting case because after Stalin died, and we even speculate he might have been assassinated, a kind of click took power in the USSR that basically set the road and set set the table for Gorbachev, which.
Speaker 1: Was do you think you kind of started going downhill after Stalin?
Speaker 2: I think so the USSR. There were achievements and stuff, for sure, but like they were starting to drive it toward a path of.
Speaker 1: And people stayed comes in where people start self interest.
Speaker 2: People stopped believing in the ideas as well, became cynical, became more corrupt. China was on an opposite path. You know, China had just had its Civil war, dirt poor country, devastated by Japan, devastated by the war of the civil war, and already starting out very backwards.
Speaker 1: They started out very poor.
Speaker 2: So Mao was similar to Stalin in that way. He's like, okay, we basically have to start from nothing. Because the USSR did support China in the fifties, but then they stopped because Mao started to realize that the Soviets were trying to impose their system and their way on China, and he could already see the Soviets were becoming corrupt, and he's like, well, I don't want that corruption in China, right, more or less, so Mao has Mao has to do the great Leap forward, which is what it is. It was a great Lee forward, which was the same thing Stalin did in the thirties, but on a much grander scale. Mao has to basically say, Okay, we Chinese have to have a Chinese style socialism. We can't depend on any foreigners. They're not going to give us loans. The Soviets are being stingy with the loans, and uh, well they were being generous at first, but yeah, China was becoming they're becoming indebted. Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And every becoming death gives out these loans. These countries now we own.
Speaker 2: You exactly right, So, uh, you know China, Mao basically said, okay, we need to amp up the production of steel. We need to kind of you know, create a very solid industrial base, energy infrastructure, h hydro power and stuff like that, irrigation and and just increase our fundamentals when it comes to our heavy industry because we no longer depend on anyone else now. Uh. The main thing that they depended on on China to do that was mobilizing It's an interesting topic actually mobilizing the labor force of China based on belief, really based on morale, right, basic like this is this is like our cause, it's like our belief, and we're gonna do it because we believe in this, not necessarily like a material incentive, right, And that was a kind of like voluntaristic idea that Soviets really didn't like, because the Soviets would prefer basically to be more systematic and institutional about things. But that also led to a lot of chaos, okay. So there were people that were starting at lower levels to misreport the amount that was being produced. There were all sorts of There was all sorts of chaos that happened in China during the greatly Forward in addition to the fact there were droughts okay that made the harvesters right, and that led to a big famine. You know, the Chinese government says fifteen million but people being killed, but yeah, and then here but here's some missing never no but here they don't explain the missing context. Before Mao, China regularly had famines that killed millions and millions of people. China had a famine that killed forty five million people before Mao. That's the amount of people that died in the thirties before Mao, just to it was considered normal and at the peak of the greatly forward, at the.
Speaker 1: Peak of it, they were just so poor and didn't happen.
Speaker 2: So the way they calculate the deaths of the famine is they look at the mortality rate. So they say, okay, how many people per one hundred people, per a thousand people are dying right at this given point, at the peak of the greatly for when the famine was at its worst, China still had less of a mortality rate than India. You know what that means India. Yeah, India was dealing with these capitalists. India was dealing with these worst famines, worse deaths from malnutrition and zieas and healthcare. It was after after. But it's funny because nobody says that, I've never heard that. Nobody says that India was responsible for mass murder. But even if the norm for India was more people dying in access to what is normal because of the system than at the worst point of the famine. Under Mau the grat of fourth lasted, the family lasted for three years. Right, what do we see after the famine, which was yes, a massive blunder, a massive case of dysfunction. They rapidly, very rapidly changed their entire system and agriculture, and it was a lot of chaos. But ultimately, in the long run, China's rates of the production of steel, of the production of agriculture, food stuffs, every category you can think of skyrockets from the period of the sixties all the way to Mao's death. I mean, China is industrializing at such a massive steady rate science, technology, innovation. They're sending rockets up, They're developing technologies. They had the Third Front movement where they're going into the interior. They're building all this infrastructure, nuclear power, and China's on the rise even then under Mao. Then when Mao is when Mao dies, Deng Shautink, Deng Shauping takes power. He's like, okay, we have all of us the reform and opening up.
Speaker 1: I believe was I can look died real quick. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm pretty sure Mao died in seventy six, but I would think but the reform and opening up I believe was seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Was that with Nixon?
Speaker 2: No, that was before before. Yeah, But anyway, Uh, I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm kind of maybe the dates I'm getting wrong or something.
Speaker 1: Uh it's a close time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that's the right time for them.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Uh, Deng Shaoping inherits this nation that has a lot of infrastructure and a lot of factories and a lot of like like organized labor, right that's just already there. And his reforms that were market oriented drew upon the thing created by Mao as a foundation. Hydro electric power, irrigation works that were created under the Great Lead Forward. All this common infrastructure that was created under Mao Dengshallping allowed people to tap in and utilize and attached to the world market. And that's why to this day China is prospering. So China owes a profound debt to Mao because he created the national industrial system, set it.
Speaker 1: Out of because it was basically just like villages.
Speaker 2: There was exactly because before then they had nothing. Mao created this giant national industrial system that once it got to a certain level, Dengshaoping was like, Okay, now we can make it more dynamic and adaptable, because you know, if you're a peasant at a village level, you can draw from the things created by Mao more individually, like at the household level. But you could just take it for granted. Now you have the irrigation, you have the access to electricity.
Speaker 1: To infrastructure, and do anything without that.
Speaker 2: Exactly when you just have like in Africa for example, when you just have a bunch of villages or something, and then the IMF says, okay, make these market reforms and become a free market society. What are people going to do? Ye're you're sitting in a village somewhere.
Speaker 1: He was going to take the money, I feel they hand it to you.
Speaker 2: Exact what are you going to tap into. You don't have any domestic production, you don't have an industrial system, you don't have common infrastructure, whole systems. Sometimes they don't have roads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so haven't you do anything? Well? Coffee not a communist, but he didn't he do give a lot back. He built all this infaty.
Speaker 2: He he was a socialist. Actually he had a socialistic vision. Yeah, we destroyed it. Yeah basically. And I actually, you think about the countries we're at war with and we have problems with, they're either communists or they're socialists of some kind. Even Iran doesn't call itself communists, but Iran is pretty socialistic. You know, the IRGC is in firm control of most of the means of production within Iran. Iran. They own their oil, they own their gas, they own their natural resources. And it's like you have these two competing visions of human development, debt based on IMF loans and following the model that we have here basically, which has only worked out for for countries we have artificial propped up but the Marshall Plan. Yeah, so what Western Europe does pretty well, South Korea does pretty well, Japan does pretty well. But we created South Korea and Japan. We gave them all this free stuff in capital because the whole point was we were like, we want to artificially prop up these countries who wanted to look like they were booming in to be better than communism. Yeah, because we want the South to be better than the North. We want West Germany to be better than East Germany. That was a Marshall plan. The countries that were not the beneficiary of the Marshall plants majority of the world, majority of the world that lives under capitalism doesn't prosper right, it's only the ones that we use socialistic subsidies.
Speaker 1: Definitely problems. I mean there is You can't make the argument though that America is the easiest country to get fairly wealthy. Maybe not like these billionaires, but you're I think there are still positive but it's getting harder in America. It's getting harder.
Speaker 2: We definitely agree on that. It's getting harder to agree.
Speaker 1: It's getting harder to buy a home, it's getting harder to like the fun things are on the decline. And it's like, we made a lot of excellent points. That's why I'm not saying to debate you and some of these things. I understand someone I want someone to debate you. People didn't want to step forwards to debate communism because it's like, I agree a lot of what you said, and it's like, no.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm to be clear, like I'm just expressing my opinion. Yeah, you know, we all have different points on exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why I figure to be stupid people or probably mad you're in debate, but I'm not here to you know, I don't know. I'm trying to figure out your perspective. I want to hear you explain it out, I think people. Yeah, it's it's so weird.
Speaker 2: How like, just because I'm saying this on your podcast, people will probably try to attack me and be like, for sure, oh that means you agree with everything he's saying. And this is like one for one year view and it's.
Speaker 1: Hardly pushed back. It's like, I just wanted to hear you explain it and a lot of stuff I haven't looked up, And how am I gonna start trying to argue with you? And I don't know, Look, I'll be retarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean. And also it's just like, you know, if someone is gonna say that, it's probably because they don't have the mental capacity or fortitude to be secure enough in their own views. And they you know, they're just outraged by it because they themselves feel like they like you said, people, you couldn't even find a lot of people who wanted to debate me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people don't say names, but you know, multiple people said no after and these are people that do a lot of debates. We might be able to have some debates online. This guy, Jake Laying might debate you, and that'll be great. That would be funny in debates you because I was surprised how you said it was gonna be harder than I'm like that it's gonna be easier.
Speaker 2: Then that would be a really good in real life debate as well.
Speaker 1: That would be hilarious. Yeah, he's pushed a lot of Muslim hate too, That's.
Speaker 2: What I mean. Yeah, he has an interesting background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot more we talk about than you want to add before we rap, because I think it's what if people find you I didn't mention that.
Speaker 2: So I have a website Infrared dot gg, you know, you know for the American Communist Party. I'm also the host of the Infrared Show and Movement. You know, we're basically like this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The reason you have people like me that are left wing that are very much different from you know, your average AOC whatever liberals, a lot of it comes from the Infrared movement.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We're basically trying to rediscover and learn about Marxism in a new age, you know, so we have a fresh and new perspective that a lot of people aren't familiar with. And then on Twitter, infra has, you know, these are the main places you can find me. But anyway, you know, to wrap up, I really appreciate the opportunity you gave me to have this discussion and just share what my views are because there's a lot of people on the right who, you know, their response to my existence is oh, he should be killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won't even like hear you out. They won't even open the mass. They probably won't bet people that are mad won't even listen to the interview, probably talk to this damn communy.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're gonna they're gonna see the title and make a bunch of assumptions about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when I just want to hear other perspectives because I realized we've been lied to about everything, So let's just start having commed all sorts of perspective.
Speaker 2: There's people who have very right wing perspectives. There's people who are libertarians, there's people who have liberal perspective. It's like, okay, well, if we're a true Americans, why what's wrong with hearing a communist perspective.
Speaker 1: No, we need to reach across and even I was on the phone with Sean King, you remember him from Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember making fun of him so bad, and we were just talking about like, now we can unite over a common good of like, hey, let's try to get rid of the Zionis influence. Absolutely, yeah, Like we could let the stupid insults we threw at each other go. They didn't really mean anything. They was the internet.
Speaker 2: Beef and drama is just not real beneath what it's beneath our situation. Our situation is we don't have sovereignty, yeah, living under lawlessness more or less.
Speaker 1: We need to drop the whole left versus right, them versus us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we shouldn't accept their definition of left versus right either, because who are they to decide that left wing means you're politically correct, and that right wing means I get called right wing? Yeah yeah, because I tell bad jokes and use bad words sometimes I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want trannies reading books to my kids, or a man dress as a woman. So I'm right wing.
Speaker 2: Because and then you keep telling people they're hitler because they have specific views about their family and stuff like that, which I think are reasonable, that you want your kids to be raised a certain way.
Speaker 1: It works brilliantly.
Speaker 2: You keep getting called a Nazi. A Nazi. Well, some people who may not originally know about a lot, maybe they'll just say, sure, let me look, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: So brilliantly. So I just started being like, sure, I'm right wing because I didn't want trannies. But that's that's not really left versus right.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. It's like, maybe maybe that might not be ultimately what your position.
Speaker 1: Pro free speech, anti war right. That was the left and it was the right, I mean party.
Speaker 2: I'll say something crazy, you ask me you are more left wing than aoc is, possibly because if you're anti war and you're basically I guess true the warmongers in power, you are more revolutionary.
Speaker 1: And I don't think we should take corporate money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she does.
Speaker 1: What's that guy's navigating in New York. He's such a clown.
Speaker 2: And he's yeah, he's he's just given a bad name to all of us because he's a Zionist. I don't know if you know that.
Speaker 1: I think it does. His bomb have ties to something something that I don't know details behind that, but there are shills.
Speaker 2: Of the Democrats, shills with the Republicans.
Speaker 1: He's so obviously just propped up, Like, isn't it.
Speaker 2: The most brilliant thing in the world that the capitalist class has made the left wing the opposite of the working class.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's really brilliant.
Speaker 2: And they made the right wing popular among the working class.
Speaker 1: They did, and it's like like the ure, like the working class guys, and they're brilliant. Like occupy Why Wall Street, like we mentioned earlier, is a perfect example. How people started being like, wait, they screwed us. Then they started pushing the that's the media started pushing the race and the.
Speaker 2: Race stuff, the identity stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh it's black versus white, not the rich versus the poor.
Speaker 2: And then people fell for a hook line and syncrew.
Speaker 1: No, they really did. Hey, thanks so much. That was good. Appreciate it as many of you. Now I have many controversial guests, so that comes at the cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories and thanks for the support