Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, welcome to Private Talk. I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better. I've been seeing those luscious boobies of yours all over Instagram. I am it's unfortunate that you just had an Instagram mishap. We get why is that. Hopefully we're going to get it back really soon so you can get all those things. I'm sure I did nothing wrong. What did you do to get in the doghouse with Instagram?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because they just said like, okay, this has been automatically like selected and now we're just reviewing.
Speaker 1: So did you get to see what you're being under review for or did they autorally just standing like, oh, it's for solicitation, it's some kind of sexual thing. Well, we will not discriminate you here at Private Talk. We want to get to know the deep down dirty all the versions of Miss Lily Lou. So introduce yourself to Private Talk. Love. Hi, I'm Lily Lou.
Speaker 2: I'm in the adult industry and have been for about like two years now.
Speaker 1: Live in the life. I'm very happy.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, find me on all of my social medias.
Speaker 1: Live in the life, So let us know what living the life means are you did you just move to LA when you started doing you know, content creating and the adult industry. Did you always have dreams of being in behind or in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So I've always had dreams of being in front of the camera. It's like ever since I watched porn for like the first time when I was like a pre teen. Basically I was like ooh, naked people at first, but then it's like like Ooh, I like this, can't wait to get home from school masturbate like it's fantastic, And so I always thought that, like I wanted to do that, and I did. It's just the fact that I was very My parents were very controlling, and so they would be like, oh, you whore, Like you're not allowed to have friends, You're not allowed to go out. It's like for high school, I just did entirely online. And with that it's like, Okay, if people scare the shit out of me, uh, what can I do? That's kind of adjacent to that, And so I mean camming was popular and I was like, oh god, being live in front of people, that's always worse than being in person.
Speaker 1: And so that was a no go.
Speaker 2: But I saw this article that was, you know, some lady sells her panties on Reddit, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I could do that.
Speaker 2: I could just be purely customer service. Hello, sir, do you want a panty?
Speaker 1: Oh? How many days would you like to like me or like a panty operator?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Exactly, you know, and that was good and uh then me started Yes, eight years ago, So how did so you just went on.
Speaker 1: Reddit and you were just soliciting basically your panties, and at that time there wasn't any like photos of you doing anythings or was there a kind of more explicit things to kind of entice your customers.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean like I knew that it would just be boring as hell if I'm like, oh, here's a just a.
Speaker 1: I mean when your pant Yeah, And I feel like if you can work it, and if you haven't even the customer service background or just even being a salesperson, it's about selling what your product is. And if your product is attached to you and you can speak really well and you're like, hey, here's my panties, I mean I'm acquiring.
Speaker 2: I mean like to like when you first start out, there's like you don't have a horde of people being.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yes, I'll buy all you gotta do. You gotta get somebody to like you, gotta get people being like, hey, this is the girl to buy the panties from. Yes, And so.
Speaker 2: Way along the line, I started doing like a vacuum sea, like I would pack it up like an Etsy package with the little tissue paper like everything. But so I started getting people like asking for photo sets and it's like, okay, like I don't have to talk, I can do a photo set. Yeah, And then it would be like little videos and it's like, tell me exactly what you want me to do.
Speaker 1: So I'm not so want I'll spit out some awkward shit or.
Speaker 2: I do something weird, and then it's gonna be like we're burying that for eternity, like no one you can see my awkwardness. And so with that, it just grew more and more, doing the custom videos, treating the camera like a person.
Speaker 1: And then all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden it was like, okay, like I should push myself.
Speaker 1: I should posh myself.
Speaker 2: To do like collabse with girls and uh, there's other girls on Reddit. And I did that for the first time. ABN twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Now, did you do that to push your girls or push yourself on like collaborate where it was because it was something that you wanted to fuck these girls. You need to be like in that world it is only because of like a monetary situation or was it just exciting? It was exciting.
Speaker 2: It was like pushing myself socially because it's like it I did not have friends for basically my whole damn life except for like kindergarten, and so it was like a like a social thing a sexual thing as well. But it's like I knew I could make very good content. It's like the first thing I bought was a GH four and like lighting, like little road mike all that stuff, and so it's like it's excited, like I get to create things. And it's like all the girls were like excited too, Like they were the kind of people that were legitimately like I want to make good content. I don't care if it's a pain in the ass. I want to make it good. And you don't always find that, yeah, in the the mainstream side of things. But it's a very cool experience and first time ever being at like a table with like you know more than one person.
Speaker 1: There was like five other girls, and.
Speaker 2: It's like I know how to talk to everybody like seamlessly, like have a common interest that I could just be like connection. Yeah, and that may be a lot more confident, like hey, like you know I can do this. It's like people like me, I can have friends.
Speaker 1: And I love that. I feel like in a sense from you know what I'm gathering, it's like it's kind of like kind of made you feel more comfortable in your own skin to allow you to be the woman that you were truly meant to be, because I feel like, you know, we're all only the people that get in a way in our way is our own selves. So it's like, you know, like you said, you're like, oh, I'm awkward on this whatever. Well I don't think you're awkward. I don't think you're any of those things. But I think that when you kind of don't know what path you're going and you kind of work out the awkwardness and you're like, oh, wait, okay, now I found like my group of people. I found my niche of things, like now let's go on. Yeah, like I feel like I got this shit. Yeah, like kind of thing. So from that process, being at that table, feeling really comfortable with these group of women who like allowing you to be the content creator that you want to be, and kind of seeing the future like where did you what direction did you go in at that point?
Speaker 2: Well, at that point, I mean, it kind of blew my mind that they were like, oh my god, I look up to you, like your content is so good, and I'm like, wow, are you like who.
Speaker 1: Me Like, yeah, at first when you first get the first feedback because it's like you're doing especially, you feel good, and a person from another content creator too that it's like, I mean, you're fanatic, holy shit.
Speaker 2: And it's like I never thought I was inspiring anybody, and I was just kind of on my own little alone path and like sometimes I would just like I would just like their stuff and they'd like my stuff, and it was just kind of this like kind of like that, but you're like I like it, but yeah, yeah, and so like with that, I'm like, okay, like this is fucking cool.
Speaker 1: And with that, I knew that. So there was another.
Speaker 2: Meetup right after that, because like a couple of months after but this meetup there was.
Speaker 1: Like sixteen girls.
Speaker 2: I was like Okay, if I can handle this, I can go into mainstream, like I can do what I really want to do. And it was fantastic, Like everybody loved me. Like this one girl that was like, you know, like pretty shy and awkward and stuff, and she was like you're so outgoing, like you're such an extrovert and.
Speaker 1: Like what like who me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like and I don't know. I just had a conversation with her.
Speaker 1: It's like I know exactly what you need.
Speaker 2: Like it makes it feel like these people are like like a separate type of people. And it's like I've worked so hard so many nights, like just being awake at night being like, oh god, I said that awkward thing five years ago.
Speaker 1: Nobody laughed. Everyone was just silent, just like looking either away or at their.
Speaker 2: Phone or something and like hahha. So it's like pushing yourself and do all those things. I almost feel like it's like a like every interaction is like a social experiment to an extent and be like, oh I said that thing that didn't go overwhelmed, never saying that again in that context.
Speaker 1: Okay, just working it all through.
Speaker 2: It's like a lot of people it comes a little bit more naturally to them, and it did not for me. But I think that's overall it's been helpful because I feel like I've become more skilled at it than people that would be like, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Fine, practice makes perfect, you know what I mean. I think also too, you saying like you come from a background, maybe you didn't have a lot of friends, you didn't have a lot of these things whatever, But it's also with that things that you didn't have a way to test out, maybe your jokes or like how things land, or how things like you present yourself or whatever. But I think it's all like a learning and growing lesson that. I think that there's no wrong way to do things. I think that it's just based off of like what works for you, and then you kind of feel and you kind of see what the synergy is of, like how you make that better, how you add on to those things that you know are doing these little big things. And that's what I think is fascinating about this business is that you meet all kinds of different people, all different kinds of walks of life, and define the synergy within every single person that we're all just alike, We're all just trying to make it. We're all just trying to live our own authentic selves, if it's sexuality or what we're bringing into like who we were wanting to be. Like, I feel like it all kind of comes full circle and I feel like, for myself included, which it seems for you too, is the adult business kind of opened up those doors to being like, wow, like I was already this person, but it's making me become hurt even more. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, Like I feel like I'm I'm like really living my life as like the self that I want to be.
Speaker 1: So for It's been two years, which is probably seems an eternity to you, but it's not that long of a time.
Speaker 2: No, So I mean I had to take like a year off due to like contract issues in my last agency, So I'm like, okay, I'm just now getting back into it in April.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about that a little bit? Or And as far as when did you sign with somebody and they kind of like inhibbid you to do other things or.
Speaker 2: What happened, It was more of like a oh, you can't shoot content with these people, and like they're like, well, we're like working it out because uh, you know you make these connections because of us. I'm like, okay, cool, you want money? Mm stop stop fucking calling me every two weeks and bit cheak about it. Yeah, because it's like, dude, I don't care. I just don't want trauma. And it's like if that takes money, ticked my Yeah. But no, it was like it was never I don't even think was a legitimate issue. I think it was like an ego thing like that this girl isn't doing.
Speaker 1: Are they like a legitimate agency or is this something that you're like, Okay, we're not dropping here. Okay, So are you out of that contract now or went through that that it was served? Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was out with no money, so.
Speaker 1: You currently can shoot with whoever you want to know. Okay, So what direction are you pushing your career into now?
Speaker 2: Like are you I kind of want to show everybody what a good performer I am because every time I'm on set and it's like it's not like a boring scene where it's like, Okay, you're gonna have to tone it down today, Lily, it's just gonna be like you're this shy girl whatever, and you're just getting fucked I'm like, okay, but if it's like I get to go fucking wild every time directors, like everybody on set's like You're like a fucking whirlwind Jesus Christ, and it's like you you're you're doing good. And so it's like at this point, I just want to have everybody see that, and because I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what would you say that you know that makes you unique about you? That people are saying this repetitive thing about you that's like, oh, girl like you.
Speaker 2: I love sex so much like every part of like any person, like a like a woman, a man, like anything like all like.
Speaker 1: Your sweaty feet, your ass, like your balls down. Yes, okay absolutely Have you always been that type of girl? Have you always?
Speaker 2: I've always been like weirdly pervy, like being a little kidd like to help myself animals. And it was just yeah, and then like seeing porn and stuff and be like ooh, there's like hint tie, Oh my gosh, she's getting like like fucked my tent holes. And then it's like, oh, this nasty, fat old man's fucking room like it's hot.
Speaker 1: My variety of different kindashes. Okay, Okay, I see what you're putting down. Yeah, so who did you either maybe look up to or maybe kind of looking kind of inspired maybe how you kind of am doing your business now career. It's like I.
Speaker 2: Haven't taken too much inspiration because it's like I heavily want to be my own person. But but I mean I did think that, Uh. I mean like Adrian Checchik great performer. Uh I would like watch Sasha Gray like grip performer.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, so you like more of the fetishy kind of like thing hardcore, it's really like, yeah, them down.
Speaker 2: It's like I get like such an endorphin rush from it, and it's like nobody. I feel like not a lot of people can channel just like just empty mind, just be sex demon.
Speaker 1: Go the fuck at it. And it's like I was.
Speaker 2: I did this whole group shoot thing and there was like an orgy in it and all the girls. You know, it's like I everyone's a good performer, but it's like at that moment and all of these girls that it's like more of a following than me, like more traction than me.
Speaker 1: They're like I.
Speaker 2: Want to be like you, Lily what And it's like how.
Speaker 1: Does that make you feel? It makes me feel pretty fucking good.
Speaker 2: I want to share the uh, the horshness with everybody, be like, let's do a scene together and then I'll push you to be the best. But yeah, it's like I love that collaborative effort. It's like, I'll do the same thing with dudes. I'll do the same thing with girls. It be like, just elevate it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, it sounds like you're in the right business for sure. I feel that, you know, one of those things for me is always you know, I've seen I've been in the business for quite some time and seeing girls when they're new and then in the middle of their current and things like that, of like who really likes it and who distinct like crowd, you stick out within the crowd because there's everybody who's pretty, there's everybody who has these things, but there's certain things that kind of stick out above the rest of like and I feel like you can really tell, especially sometimes in group settings, you can see more of who really likes it and who doesn't, or who's doing it for the paycheck or who's doing it just for the glamor of it, or they're like, you know, the notoriety of what that brings.
Speaker 2: Or even you know, you like it, but like it's not like you are I don't know, kinky or just like well that's where it comes with it, cause it'd be like more vanilla like okay, but there's like a million vanilla girls, and I'm like, I feel I feel privileged to be in the to all this shit. I'm like, I stand out, Yes, I stand out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So who have you worked with so far that has stand out to you? You get all these people that are telling you you're the standout star whatever. Who's kind of like blown you away that You're like, I could maybe take some things from this person.
Speaker 2: As far as girls, unfortunately, nobody, but for guys, I would say Vince Carter, Chris Diamond, you know, like Jackson's a solid performer as well. Vince kind of blew me away. It's like, I like them. European guys are not scared to be like this gardy. Yeah, this girl's gonna say something on Twitter. I can't be too rough. I'm like, I am asking you, I am pleading with you. I will sign any fucking things deliver. Yeah, And It's like I'm very communic Kativ during the scenes because like I don't want a dude being like, oh, well I hit her bush, she didn't say anything. Yeah, aspect of it all, yeah, exactly. And so it's like I try to really make people feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that that's off limits to you on set?
Speaker 2: I'd be like poop okay, but like you know, that's not legal to film anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean as far as like anything, and maybe like.
Speaker 2: Like prolapsing, because I don't want to be old and be like poop out my whole butthole every time.
Speaker 1: Prolapsing something more than it's like a you issue, not something that someone's making you do because is it's like because it's caused because there's too much anal or too many things like that.
Speaker 2: I mean there, you can definitely make yourself prolapse, like by like.
Speaker 1: Pushing very hard. You you can like open your butt and people like push for that. Yeah. Yeah, it's like I've been on set before you prolapse and I'm like, I don't want to recoys. That doesn't sound sexy to me. I don't know, it's just agree.
Speaker 2: It's a little it's like around like the health like kind of aspect of like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is that good for you? I don't think I really that's not the same.
Speaker 2: We like safety at all times with like you know, yeah, I feel the same question with being like choked enough where I like legit pass out, Like I feel like it's not good for your brain. Like I'll get to that, yes, And it was kind of not on set, but just in my Yeah, it was like with my ex and it was like, who am all like shaking? Like when I come to I'm like, I don't know if I like this almost that's healthy my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, describe something that's exciting in your life right now. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like I have more friends than I ever have in my entire life, and ever thought I ever would people actually like like me. And they're like, wow, Lily, like you're such like a like a good friend, Like you're so like I mean, at the same time, you can't please everybody, and some people are like, oh, Lily doesn't like me. I was like, that's because you don't hold yourself coountable to your actions. And I don't play with mean people. It's like I'll be nice, but like no, dude.
Speaker 1: But okay, So it's the fun aspect. So for you. I think like it's the validation of having friends and people like you in a sense where it's like that's not something that was familiar with you, and it's like they.
Speaker 2: Like me as like my base, like just human nature that they're just like and growing up would be like, wow, you're a bitch, and like my mom would be like, you're a narcissist.
Speaker 1: And it's like since the narcissist. Okay, so we have some mommy trauma over here. Oh okay, everything mommy and daddy, Yeah, okay, okay, they like watch my porn and shit.
Speaker 2: It's they're like, honey, we don't look at your face.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's not fine, some weird incess. Shit.
Speaker 1: Oh it helps our sex life. It just means you do a good job, honey. Like your parents watched your porn tip yes, yeah, for their own sexual pleasures.
Speaker 2: And my mom felt so bad about it that she was like, honey, I need to tell you something.
Speaker 1: But she didn't start off with that. First.
Speaker 2: She starts off about like how my whole family is like doesn't actually like me, and then it's like, oh, yeah, I remember that pole party. You were just showing off in front of all those middle aged men that are also related to you while you're just doing gymnastics in the backyard with your cousin. Because I'm like, I love kids, I'll just be like, fuck, yeah's let's do it summersault, cartwheels, like let's play Batman, whatever the fuck down for it. Yeah, exactly, And so like with that, I'm like, Okay, I'm not gonna fucking be nice to those family members anymore. And then she like leads more into it, and then it's like, oh, you know, actually we have your logins and everything for like your Reddit password, like your Google drive like everything. So my brother, you know, a few years prior, like you started going to school for like cybersecurity classes, and he's like, oh my god, mom, Dad, I went good boy points. I know a way you can keep an eye on Lily. You can install a keylog you're on her computer. And so yeah, it's like awful fucking invasion of privacy and all that.
Speaker 1: It's like, also still speak with them after having that conversation, spoke with them.
Speaker 2: Uh, I briefly spoke to them a little while after that. This was about six years ago, now, okay, and I was like, hey, like I just want to let you know that made me feel really uncomfortable, like, you know, just trying to get some kind of handle on, like, hey, is there any way we can have some kind of closure on is anything? And it was like, what are you talking about, honey?
Speaker 1: Are you sleeping? Okay? Are you on drugs? It's like they try to turn around on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like, dude, you've taken me to so many psychiatrists and shit and everything being.
Speaker 1: Like this bitch is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not our parenting. She's just crazy.
Speaker 1: And it's like depression and anxiety. I'm not having delusions. Yeah, And well that's it's it that, you know what I mean. It's one of those things again. Maybe know how.
Speaker 2: Made me help a lot more independent the cords that we're dealt with, But it's how you deal with things, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, I it's it's very interesting topic. I mean, it's because it's not something ideal, you know what I mean? And actually our job isn't something that's ideal, but it's also something in the sense of words, like you want to feel comfortable and like safe in a space that you're still expressing yourself and having the backing of your family, but not that kind of backing of your family, so and so, like you know, there's definitely boundaries and stuff like that, and I feel like people don't understand like boundaries that also helpen with family members and like, yeah, it's just protecting yourself and your own mental health where it's like maybe you know, those trades could trickle on to you where you're like, you know, let me just step aside and just do me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's like for sure, like how I think of it as like, Okay, do I want the rest of my life to be like to be like them, like taking it out on other people, like being shitty, And it's like, you know, do I want to hate the world? Do I want to just hate the world and then fucking die. No, It's like I want to be there to be like I want to be the best person I can be. And it's like fuck them, Like what you definitely can do all those things. I think it's just you know, putting your you know, your foot forward into what you want and.
Speaker 1: What that looks like for you. You know, I don't think anything is pretty therapy for.
Speaker 2: Med's like since I got an entered presence. I'm so fucking calm. I used to be like just in the car, like, oh, I don't know what's gonna happen when I get there, but I have to think of every single possible conversation ever and then prepare myself.
Speaker 1: Well, good for you. I'm proud that you know you're taking the steps of like taking the mental awareness, taking the awareness and the steps of getting you medication if that's what you need.
Speaker 2: To do, and especially in this industry, because it's for sure because it could.
Speaker 1: Go with the storyline thought. You know, it could go really left, it could go really right, or it can get centered, you know what I mean. And so I think it's one of those things that people already automatically assume we have all these issues, which some people may. We all have issues. Not everbody's perfect, but it's how we deal with it and how we like continue going on and making ourselves a better person to be the person that we really truly want to be and show up. So I commend you for you know, taking a stand and speaking about that. I appreciate you. The Kinges, yeah, you know that it's not got They're a little fucked up shit, and it's like it's about like what you do with it? Yeah, very true.
Speaker 2: And it's like do I want to take it out on other people? And it's like, oh, am I negatively affecting people? Fuck, that's not okay, man, Maybe I should do something about that. Read your self help book, like go to therapy, like you know, just do something like google what the fuck do I do with myself?
Speaker 1: I'm doing these things for sure. Yeah. Well, with all this crazy lifestyle that you decided to jump into doing you know, everything from doing porn now and like, you know, just being definitely out there, you seem like you're just kind of like take me as I am. How is dating life? Is dating life hard? Are you dating? Are you?
Speaker 2: It's been good. My boyfriend's also in the industry. He's a primal fetish Michael Masters. People like to talk shit abou him on Twitter that oh he's mean or whatever, and like, at the same time, I've been on set behind the camera dealing with some of these girls and it's like this is a job, because that's really nowhere.
Speaker 1: Does he get the mean like just from people working with him?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's because it's a it's a very dialogue heavy day. It's like not a ton of sex, but it's a lot of acting and everything. And some of these girls they show up on set and they're like, oh, he needs fun time.
Speaker 1: Like and it's like taking it serious, please please just focus.
Speaker 2: I'm like and at this point in time, like before having to deal with that, and I could be a director, I could do things. And then like, after seeing some of those girls and like, I don't know how you have the patience. I slap a bit. Oh my god, like, like, girl, you realize you're getting twenty four hundred not get anything in the ass and it's a fucking one guy fucking you.
Speaker 1: I'm like. And then these same people are like, oh, like you say, you'd be cool if like, oh, he paid for like me for like an uber to go out to a bar. I'm like, you have a nine am call time to borrow sweetie police? What do you mean? Like before they even go to set, they were asking for him to pay for an uber. Yes, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So it was he usually he usually books like multi day shoots because it's in Vegas and it's like, Okay, I'm having the girl fly out. Most of the time, It's like he has a model house and everything, so it don't have to be like up in our space. So okay, I've had girls like steal makeup rushes and shit, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I want people pet girl. Yeah, and I'm like just be chill.
Speaker 2: Like everybody I don't know was living their life. But so dating him's been fucking fantastic. It's like he's like, this is something very new. Is it something you've been for a while, about like a year and a half or so.
Speaker 1: So pretty much your whole career. Yeah, an adult. So he's off for it. There's no like he loves it.
Speaker 2: He's like, go be a little whore. That's that what you fuck everybody. I want you to do your best. You'll be the top porn star. I'm like, damn right, I am daddy.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like it's so supportive, and I'm like I tell them, I'm like, please give me positive reinforcement every little thing I do because.
Speaker 1: I did not get that growing up. And he's like, you do a really great job today. I'm like that's amazing. I mean, especially asking for what you need and actually having a partner to deliver those things. I think is very important because it's like some people we don't even know what we want, you know, and so it's like eating especially in something again, like we talk about this business, it's a lot of like heavy emotion sometimes, even though we have fun doing it, the aftermath of certain things that people put on us. Oh yeah, sometimes that you're gonna be like hey, like that's your thing, not my thing sometimes, So it's like it's good to have that like reset, to be like, you know what, you're fucking awesome, you know what I mean, Like you went out there, you looked hot, you did all these things. Like that's just a good feeling to come home to to be like, you know what I got, dick, I got pussying at it at all. Yeah, and I'm still gonna fuck you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Like plus someone that understands too. It's like sometimes I'm overwhelmed by the world and I'm just like I put so much energy into the set and just like the the sex, that talking to people, that being like on time, like on top of all my shit, and then it's like I'll go home and be like either one leave me alone because everything is too.
Speaker 1: Much right now.
Speaker 2: And he's like just tell me, just like just let me know and I'll let you do your thing. And I'm like, thank you so much for not being like offended. It's like he's older too, He's like you. He turns fifty November, so it's like he's a little more chill and it's like, which I appreciate.
Speaker 1: It works for you. Yeah, all right, Yeah, do you guys do threesomes? You shoot together?
Speaker 2: I mean we definitely shoot together on you know, I met him, like he hired me for a shoot.
Speaker 1: And uh, you just never left.
Speaker 2: I mean I left and went back home and stuff, but like yeah, yeah basically, and it's like I didn't immediately think of dating him.
Speaker 1: I was just like, oh, this guy's fucking cool. Like what it gives a shit? Was the dick made it more like promising or was it the person behind the Definitely the person okay.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I mean the dick is good, like you get me wrong, but sometimes.
Speaker 1: We get stuck because Dick is so good that we like see that we don't get to see all the out things where it's like a bonus where it's like one has to open the door and crack it. You know.
Speaker 2: It was like his passion for working, and it's like I think that's why I like some think that like he's aggressive because he's like, all right, we're gonna get this shot and we're gonna do this thing. I'm like, all right, oh okay, you stand over there. And then it's like and like I do that shit with my own content. I get excited. I'm like I visualize what's gonna happen and like the end product and like fucking here for it. Like if I was a dude, I'd probably seem intimidating when I'm working, Like behind the camera. It's like in front of the camera, I'm just like need to do, but like behind it, I'm like.
Speaker 1: It's like he's go over here, this this shit. I'm like freak.
Speaker 2: Just like the way I like them to be good. I will absolutely, you know, collaborate, because it's like we actually weirdly get along well together if we're both like on set and it's like he'll be director and I'll be like fucking around with lighting or something or just like help it out. And it's like I thought that he listens and he's not just like, oh shush you almost twenty six year old little girl. I'm fifty and I know everything. It's like, oh, you know what, You're right, and like ever since, like I I started dating him, and it's like all my solo videos perfect fucking lighting.
Speaker 1: It's like I taught my lesson. I taught myself.
Speaker 2: Premiere like audition, like you know, take the take the little background noise out, Like I would just google everything and try to make it as best as I could, so me like showing him more and more things and be like she shucks like like light, yeah, like you can do better, But I think it's goods.
Speaker 1: It's constructive criticism, you know what I mean. So I think it's like if somebody works to like take it personal and then you'd be like, look, it's not on you, but this is how I want me to do things. I think it's cool to like again, the communication is just like being really fluid and just being like.
Speaker 2: Look, then he teaches me the angles like good with lighting, but like he's on it with the angles.
Speaker 1: So it's like I love this. Like I've never worked with someone and not just like exploded on them. Sounds like it's quirky. It sounds like it's working great. Yeah, what would you say is your biggest pet? Peeve.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. I would say people just willfully not wanting to give a fuck about themselves or like how they treat other people, and like I can't stay in that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nobody's just fucked.
Speaker 2: Nobody's just like this broken piece of shit that's just gonna treat people like trash.
Speaker 1: Like you can do something about it, like please please, No one can make you, but please got it. Who would you say it was your first celebrity crush? Hmmmm? I don't know. Were you, like, you know, secretly lasting after maybe? I mean definitely like diddle sometimes here and there. It could be female male.
Speaker 2: Like definitely as a kid, it was like more like female because it was like, oh they're pretty God, I'm like trying to think, uh, I don't know, okay, Like Mary Kate Nashley, Angelina Jolie, would you do.
Speaker 1: Both the twins at one time? I mean you want to take them separate? I mean it was more of a wholesome crush. I mean, but now that the wholesome crush is over.
Speaker 2: Now that that's over, I would say, who's that guy in the the Witcher that like he he like builds PCs and shit, but he's stupid, fucking handsome.
Speaker 1: He used to dude the Superman or you used to Yes, that's wherever got.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I built my first first PC when I was like fifteen, and I'm like his lunch's pretty face. He can put together legos too, which is I mean, it's not that hard, but still, hey, whatever works.
Speaker 1: If you could have instantly attained one skill, what would it mean? It could be anything? Hmmm, I don't know. It could be anything from maybe I say somebody's inner thoughts, flying, teleporting legit, yeah, like anything you want. Oh, this is our fantasy and we're living in it. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I would say warped to wherever I want to go, okay, because fuck transportation, book traffic, and I just want to show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wiggle your nose and be like, yeah, hey, I'm there.
Speaker 2: Because like hearing people's thoughts, I feel like that's not always their genuine self.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, sometimes I just ate a bad mood and they're like fuck that bitch, but then they're like, you know what, but I really love her?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: I was just having a bad day and I don't know why I was thinking about these things.
Speaker 2: And if I if I was aware of that. I'd be like, it's kind of mean, man, Like I don't know, I don't know if it would be.
Speaker 1: Nice now, Like I'll just I'll just not be your friend. Okay, what makes you smile?
Speaker 2: Ooh making other people happy after fucking lately. But at the same time, I don't know, just being outside and the outdoors. I grew up in the country, like in a very like rural area, like we had twenty acres on the river and all of that.
Speaker 1: So it's just like when like in the grass, like being one with nature. Yeah, definitely makes me smile. Hmmm. Craziest fan or celebrity interaction have you had any? Hmmm? Not particularly.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would say I had this uber driver, but this was back when I was on Reddit, and like he drove me to the mall because I was like, okay, I have a flight back, but it's not for a few hours.
Speaker 1: I was fuck around some time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so I'm like sitting there just chilling on my phone and then it's like, uh, he like comes over, like it like he shows up at the mall in this a little seating area after.
Speaker 1: He picked you or after he dropped you off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he's like, oh, I know who you are.
Speaker 1: You want may how Like like, no, that was sir.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're coming to me in a public area and not your car, but like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: But yeah, those the creepiest, weirdest interaction I've ever had. Definitely, They're a little creepy, creepy.
Speaker 2: I'm glad nothing worse has happened, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is the best advice that you've ever gotten? Hmmm, keep trying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, okay, because like people would tell me just be yourself, but it's like, if you're any sort of like neurodivergent, it's like, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 1: Society doesn't like my base level of self Like okay, but you make them like it. That's the thing that's like, fuck what society says? Do you make your own way, baby girl?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, and it's any acceptable thing that society likes that It's like, but whose validation do you need? That's the thing is at the end about validations. Make it about making other people happy and comfortable. And if I'm not making people comfortable with like, but if that.
Speaker 1: Takes away from making yourself happy and comfortable, then what really is society that you want to be in?
Speaker 2: Well, the life of an autistic person is a little difficult.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but I feel like, again we make it what we wanted to do. I feel like, again, there's probably something that you're hyper aware of certain things and may being like you know, I feel like you're also kind of I wouldn't say hyper emotional, but she can usually get your very like impath where it's like you feel when you feel things, you feel them. So it's like, I think that maybe you're a little made too sensitive on how other people think. Right for me, it's like, yes, I just have to make myself happy and be aware, and I can obvious say like you don't want to do within realm of like you're not hurting someone's feelings and being true to yourself.
Speaker 2: But at the same time be over I can just be Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like, so if you make yourself happy, then fuck everybody else, you know what I mean. I got to make yourself happy first. I think I'm a big believer in loving yourself first. The same thing, it's really make the whole thing. It is like, you know, if a plane's going down, you put the asgen mask on yourself first and then you save somebody else. But you can't save anybody if you don't save yourself first. Yeah. No, I completely agree with that.
Speaker 2: It's like it as someone that's like diagnosed, like on the spectrum, it's like you have to be okay first and then it's like then you have the energy to mask, like I'm masking is like all this people interaction that it's like everybody just does like flawlessly and it's not like, oh wait, like I say this thing and that it's like driving like a manual car versus like automatic. It's like you do it enough, it becomes culture routine or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So being that you know, diagdest being on you know Bordlin the spectrum. Yeah, how have that? Has that been a challenge in integrating into this adult you know world? Has it been challenging or is it you.
Speaker 2: Know because I did so much work with my own self and like with my personal work. Yeah, and it's like interacting with other people and trying to figure that out desperately, Like that was my number one goal. That it's like I am going to be able to integrate with society and like people will like me, like I will be able to communicate efficiently and not just like cry because everybody takes everything I say the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's like I mean, like even you know, like at home, like with my boyfriend, like he's had to get used to like some of the things because if I'm around someone twenty four to seven, the little things leak through like one of one of it is like you say something but you say it very flat, like in like a tone.
Speaker 1: That like they might think that it's like, oh, this was like aggressive or art category.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like I just wasn't making myself do the thing, okay, And so it's it's odd. It's like I've picked up little things like through throughout growing up that it's like, Okay, I would see somebody like make like oh.
Speaker 1: That must really hurt, and it's like I should do that. I should do that with someone else the emotion of something. Express it, okay, express of the emotion, okay.
Speaker 2: Because it's like I feel it, but I feel it like in here and it doesn't come out okay, and then it makes it seem like I'm a star robot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, all right, I can understand that that's I mean, I definitely think it's a learning thing, especially from what you said at your background is too maybe not having as much emotion shown to you in other than derogatory or like yan ways, so you don't know how to do the compassion side of like seeing that whatever. No, Absolutely, that's interesting. I feel like a lot of more people should speak on that because I feel like it's a topic that we people don't really like kind of shy away because they don't know how to deal with it. But I think that the more awareness that we bring upon it, and like, you know, it's just I mean, you're a normal, regular person. You just don't know how to express emotions on certain things. But you've learned it. You took a really big, you know thing, like you said, even the personal work, taking the time to really be like I know that I don't maybe not have these things, but I know I can if I do these things to make that happen and make an effort to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like I've been really just like sad and miserable like throughout my life and it's like, I mean, I'm not anymore. But at the same time, it's like if I can do anything to help people, like in a way that isn't just like I'm just giving all of myself to everybody, like you know, in a healthy way, and I can just.
Speaker 1: Not people pleasing, but making the sense of like making you know.
Speaker 2: Making people comfortable, like making people be like you know what, I had a good day today, yeah, and kind of thing.
Speaker 1: And it's like I wanted to learn how to do that.
Speaker 2: And it's like I want to make people feel comfortable because people never gave a fuck to make me feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: I think that's really commendable to do to like, you know, put yourself out there, you know, and at least you tell your diagnosis, to talk about your struggles. I think that people forget that, you know, when you have such a you know, a fame or these things that happen or that there wasn't struggles where it's like there is you know, you gotta start from bottom to go, you know, you get anywhere. So it's like I think it's you know, really commendable to yourself to like speak about you know, your accomplishments of where you how far you've come, and like kind of bringing into this where I think that and it's crazy as it sounds, but like the sex industry kind of like brought those things out even more because maybe that's how you identified, maybe like how your inner self was like, and that was the basis, but then you kind of work around all the other things to make it.
Speaker 2: Also like seeing other people in the industry that it's just like oh, yeah, like you're you're autistic, like I see it, yeah, and being accepted, yeah, you accept it, and just being like, man, don't you hate when people take things the wrong way or just like stupid ass shit or like, oh, like remember like when you first found out about it and you thought you were just like, wow, I guess I'm just like what like disabled or something like you feel the sadness because you know it's like it's something that you can't change. You can only kind of like have the coping mechanism for it. At the same time, too, though, it's really cool because you have intense special interests and then you learn all of things. It's like ADHD kind of has like the same kind of thing. It's usually like a comorbid sort of disorder. And my first special interest is horses.
Speaker 1: I had textbooks.
Speaker 2: It's like horse breeding horse genetics, horse training, it's like horse every fucking possible thing. I would just like read through textbooks and shit, and uh, I would do the same thing with like the video editing and all that.
Speaker 1: And just like I want to make it good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting, it's so fulfilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so at the same time, there's pros and cons, and you know, pros and cons with everything in life.
Speaker 1: Facts. So with all that being said, which personal accomplishment are you most proud of? Hmmm?
Speaker 2: I would say even just being able to be here today and being able to be relaxed, being able to just talk, you know, express myself in a way that I think is accurate to myself.
Speaker 1: And I used to cry myself.
Speaker 2: Asleep at night and just be like, ha ha, I'm gonna be like the female version of the dude that just eats chips and plays World Warcraft is Mouth's basement, and it's like, oh, fuck all these normies because they're having such an easier time in life.
Speaker 1: And instead of that, I was like.
Speaker 2: You know, what what can I do to make it so that's not my reality?
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I appreciate you. I appreciate your honesty. And being open and talking about thing we appreciate you. I'm private talk. I think that the more again, like about the awareness and keeping you know, all those things where it's like you're just a person. We put our pants on every single day like each other. For me, it's about respect. It's how you you know, show up as you know who you are in the world and how those things. But it's like again, you show your true identity with just being yourself and letting go and just letting it ride. Yeah, let it ride, let it ride. If you could change jobs, would you know? Okay? Like absolutely not living? Was there anything else you ever wanted to be then that you grew up and be like, hey, I want to be like I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, like it could be like a veterinarian, And then I just thought, yeah veterinarian. You know you just put down dogs and cats people can't or to do medical treatment on and there's just.
Speaker 1: Like the pros and concincts of everything. Yeah, I'm like I couldn't handle that. I don't think. Have you ever taken a souvenir home from a sexual escapade? I have not. I'm like, has anybody taken anything of yours? That you may be thought was missing when you're like, wait, what, I think I had an X take panties one time? Okay, but you're like those I charged for those, give those backs, panty salesman out look at your stock girl. Do you or have you look through a partner's phone?
Speaker 2: Have I? I have briefly, but like also kind of just in a way that's like there's a little scroll and it's like but at the same time, it would be like they have access to my phone too, so it's like if we have this mutual trush. But like I've literally done that maybe like two times in my life. I'm like, I think because mys like just put pride into my privacy so fucking much that it's.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to do that to somebody people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I don't want to set that precedence that it's like that's okay.
Speaker 1: So one subscription that you cannot live without subscription coming from Rolls Netflix, What's Crunchy Role It's anime. Oh it's like it's a subscription based Yeah, okay, even kind of like Netflix, but it's like and kind of like Fundimation, but it has a lot more anim It has the stuff that's like been just released in Japan, so it's like it's only subtitles PG things or is it sexual O you can miss everything everything? Yeah? Okay, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: I think most of the time they sense her out like nips and stuff. But it's like because usually they'll be like, oh, this is only a DVD. Buy our dvd.
Speaker 1: So who even buy DVDs anymore?
Speaker 2: People who sees.
Speaker 1: You're like, I have quiet the DVD collection. What is your favorite way to receive affection ooh huh.
Speaker 2: I think maybe just somebody like, hmmm, I love when people put their weight on me, like just like a weighted blanket, and I'm like, I love me some of that some like I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I think it's like words of affirmation first yes, and then I think it's physical touch yes. And I feel like I'm like, I feel like I can read you do that thing where it's like especially with the things of like you said, the things that we didn't receive when we were kids or whatever, where it's like you kind of need that validation of the words from your partner, friends, base or whatever that is. How do you give affection? What is your way of showing affection? To your partner.
Speaker 2: I mean like definitely telling them, so we're trying to show them, like, you know, I'm very generous with my money.
Speaker 1: I mean like he has money too at the same time, but he's just to spoil. So you're more like acts of service. Yeah, and like gift giving. Mm hmm. Okay, hmmm. Let's see what social media platform do you use the most. I'm probably Twitter at this point. Okay. Describe your first sexual experience. Ooh, okay, so I saw the spark light back in her. Gonna be a good one, all right.
Speaker 2: So I was a very horny preteen literally since age ten and watching porn. I'm like, I need to prepare myself for sex, like I need I need to make sure, like you know, I'm gonna be good at it, like I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Taking notes and you're like, yeah, I'm making it, insert it, uh it, yeah, lick it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm gonna I'm gonna stretch out my orifices.
Speaker 1: Make sure you can cook a day stretch. Okay, penis, how are you stretching.
Speaker 2: My fingers like a like little pens or something or yeah, like anything like a like a fucking marker, like a like a brush. I was very pervy, and I was like immediately I was like, Okay, I'm gonna prepare myself for sex. I'm gonna stretch myself out and all that. I'm gonnaccommodate a dick. And so like I was at middle I was in middle school at the time, like I skipped a grade to skip second grade, and so I was like, like a ten, I was just very chubby, very awkward.
Speaker 1: It's like no one was like, ew, I'm not gonna do anything with that girl. What the fuck? Eleven a little bit of a glow up. I started my period at eleven, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm like, yeah, like I'm losing a little weight, like you know, I'm like I'm come pretty like okay, and that I had my first ever boyfriend, but he was a good Christian boy and he was like, we can't do anything that is a sin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was oddly self aware, like I would not recommend every eleven year old to go.
Speaker 1: Out and have sex.
Speaker 2: We're rocking, yeah, And so I'm like I had enough of these dudes being like way too like dudes my age being.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, like too.
Speaker 2: Timid, and it just frustrated the shad me and like okay, yeah, and so I had a laptop, I had internet access. Mike great idea at twelve was like I'm gonna make an okay cube and profile. I'm gonna say that I'm eighteen, but I'm gonna tell the people like I'm fourteen because fourteen sound immature. Oh So I mean like I found this like nineteen year old kid and like and I snuck out, like I walked down or like mile long fucking driveway like in the dark, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, he met me in his car and everything. I mean, it was a nice time. He It's like, looking back, I'm like, maybe that wasn't great for like a nineteen year old be like, oh yeah, fourteen year old. So I'm sure like all that shit. But at the same time, you weren't even fourteen. You were twelve, evelve I was. I had boobies, like you know, so it appeared it appeared to be that way. Okay, Yeah, so it was basically like kind of a one night stand, but not because it was like it's like the juvenile part of it's like an aol, like I don't know how old you are, how old. Are you, uh, twenty five? It turned twenty because you definitely don't know what the AOL is. I mean, I know what AL is, like, al I am with the guests that I have here that I made the mistake and be like, oh what posters? Did you like posters? Who the fuck has that? I'm like your wallpaper on your fucking phone. I don't really know, but okay, so yeah, so it's like it was a good time. He had an oddly big dick. I didn't think it was big of a time because I only watched porn. Did you have a condom? I don't think he did it. I kind of paned for a while after, like, am I gonna get pregnant? He didn't come in my pussy? But am I gonna get pregnant? But how do you know at that age, because you know, pre comes a thing. I mean true, Yeah, you know, I feel like I was just like variables. Yeah, all right, So you fucked the stranger, the strange nineteen year old in the in the front of your driveway that was a mile long? Did you do this basically like the walk of shame of going backwards? Were you like happy?
Speaker 2: Were like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you get off? Did you like it? Did you think it was awkward? I mean it was like a little how do you know how to come at FeNiS like because at that time of like, you know, I was already masturbating. Okay, well then that makes sense because it's like when you have sex, you know at first, you know, the first time, I think it's like awkward. You're like, oh, is this is this right? Does it still good? Does this like whatever? Because when you get over stimulated and then you don't know, and then things are happening down.
Speaker 2: There and then he abrupts and you know for sure, and it's like we can we only had sex for like a minute or something because I'm like, it's kind we.
Speaker 1: Don't want to we don't want to know what a minute? Man?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean like I sucked his dick afterwards because I was like, one right thing to do, Yes, the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's very polite. You know, it's good. He drove all the.
Speaker 2: Way over there. You know, it's a good thing to do. And after that, I was like, oh, man, like what if I get caught, Like I probably shouldn't do this again for a while?
Speaker 1: And I did again. Did he hit you up anymore or did it just I think he did, but like we could never like figure out scheduling because like I would only know that my parents would be sleeping like at like a certain like because like sometimes it'd be like listening to this twelve year old story.
Speaker 2: I feel like mentally, weirdly, I was in the same place as I am now. I'm like, these dudes don't give a fuck out of me getting that dick though.
Speaker 1: I get it, I mean like it.
Speaker 2: At the same time, it's like a good escapism. Like I feel like always throughout my life, like sex has been like oh yeah, like good feels and it's like, you know, my siblings, like my brother would like he uh, he was into like pain pills and stuff, and so he kind of took the drug route.
Speaker 1: I took the like sex sex routs. Like yeah, it's like, do you feel like you have a sex addiction?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because I haven't put myself in like fucked up situations. Okay, So does that really mean the that's the cutoff?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like for me, I don't know if it's like the dangerous situation. I think it's like the like the plethora of of like the amount of times I where like you need it, like it's like a feeding type of situation. It's like you're doing it so much, then maybe it's like you can't function another things or you're doing like those things. I don't necessarily anything bad situations because.
Speaker 2: It's like the more I shoot yes, the more that I want sex, like sex, sex, Oh my god, I want more sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I'm like just chill and I'm like you take a break and I'm like I don't have sex for a while, I'm yeah, I don't want to have sex, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Just like weirdly like if I like shut that part down and I'm like feeling like just over stimulated overall, and like I just wanna curl into a ball and just do not see you know when to cut it off and wants to not to overput or to push it more. Yeah, Okay, I Like, I mean it's definitely I mean not saying it's great, but it was your story whatever, the first experience. But I think that it's definitely telling of like the naiveness of like how we integrate ourselves into sex the first sexual experiences. Right, So it's like oh, like this is like I hopped on it and it happened in one minute, and then I knew. I thought I was supposed to second, so I did it. And then we just hear we here, we're here. And I went back to the driveway and I'm skipping all the way down the drive Yeah, yeah we can. Hey, I love it. I'm here for it. I rock with it. Yeah. Hmmm, let's see spinner swallow swallow unless it's like like yellow it has blood in it like some weird assh And then I'm like, maybe that's not healthy for me to ingest. Okay, well that being said, craziest bodily fluid that has ever been on you on me? Yeah, may do anal scenes so poop okay, so poop's been on you? Kay?
Speaker 2: I mean like sometimes you'll do a like a multi girl thing and it's like there's some atal involved and like that girl doesn't clean out.
Speaker 1: Good should happen? Shit happens? Should happen? Yes, sexting or FaceTime FaceTime? Yes? Ever fucked in a parent or friend's bed, in a friend's bed, yes, parents bed? No? Okay you you all right? Now Time to my favorite part, truth with Texas. We're gonna get a little bit more spicier, had a bit more intimate. We're gonna do kinky, spicy, naughty, and romantic. Are you ready? I'm so fucking ready to do it. All right, let's do kinky because I feel like you're hacky girl. Yes, do you have any fetishes? Yes? What are your fetishes? I would say, I really like feet. I really like It's like I didn't know how much I liked feet until I was in porn.
Speaker 2: And it's like I had the first dude like suck my toes and then it's like, Okay, it feels really good on me, and then like doing it on other people.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just love feet. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's like step on my face, put your toes in my mouth, slap me with your foot, put your foot up my.
Speaker 1: Ass like crazy shit, okay.
Speaker 2: And I love how people smell like sweaty people as long as they're not like eating McDonald's twenty four to seven, and then like, dude, you smell like an old McDonald's fire, Like what the fuck? So but besides that, yeah, sweaty people. Let's say it's.
Speaker 1: Like what what what is a fetish?
Speaker 2: I guess just a preference, like I don't know, like really big muscular men, like though I kind of.
Speaker 1: Like every kind of man.
Speaker 2: Same thing with women, like I have very low standards looks wise, if you have shit personality, though, I probably won't fuck you, probably but not off the table.
Speaker 1: Not off the table, you know. But it's like I considered not And what else? I really like pain, Like I'm definitely a massa chist, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, certain pain, banking pain or like banking, like choking or like pressure. I like, I definitely like electrocution and I like that. I feel like playing more into that. Like they like bullshit pink tasers on Amazon.
Speaker 1: I love that ship. It feels like a hard where do they where do you put this taser here? Here? Like like anywhere?
Speaker 2: Okay, And like it feels like a heart bite, but it doesn't leave the mark as a bite would like sometimes you'll have a little bit like the jolts.
Speaker 1: Of the initial shock, but not the like yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm like you seems all the time I can't have someone just like okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that, But that's that's clever. Yeah, it's like and it's giving you what you want without the mark so you can keep doing work. No, it's good on you.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's like a healthy way to just like I don't know, like deal with ship and it's like, you know, I used to so harm when I was a kid, and it's like, I mean it's all anymore, honestly, but like it, I feel like it's almost like a healthier way to like have that like endorphin rush of like the pain that it's like okay, like limit yourself to like okay, like just do it during sex, but don't make it like you're you're getting punished, like like, oh I hate myself. So when I have someone beat me up, like I think that's a little fucked up, all right, But it's like even know, if you're happy, good vibes and shit, and it's like let's go intense. I want that intensity, okay, And so then I get that rush from you looking for that rush?
Speaker 1: Girl? Yeah yeah, Okay. What's the most of our times you've had sex in one day? I don't maybe like five times? Okay? Have you ever been too kinky for a partner? Absolutely? What was the kink that was? Like? Girl, I just can't no, just like choking, the slapping or like pulling hair and they're just like, I can't do it anymore. Yeah. Yeah. What's your favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 2: Definitely afternoon or evening, sometimes in the morning. I'm just like, this is gonna take me forever to come like you we can do it. I'm just like, I just get me a while.
Speaker 1: It's gonna take me a while. A right, honestly, is key? I love it. Spicy questions. Worst hook up story.
Speaker 2: Hmm, you know, I don't think I really have any because it's like before you're a wild stallion and you're like, hey, it's not gonna be bad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fucking make this great.
Speaker 2: Well that, but also, for like six years before porn, it's like I was in a relationship and the dude was like.
Speaker 1: You're not fucking other dudes like kind of thing, and so I'm like, be good girl. Cheated three times in six years. I think that's pretty good. Did he ever find catch you cheating? He never caught me, but I told him about it and he was like I knew it, and like, well you told them after during after, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, dude, like you never want to have sex. You make me feel like some like sex feed for like wanting to have that connection, wanting to have sex.
Speaker 1: That just easier with the wrong partner. I always feel like that's me, like when we feel like when things happen and we look back, it's like he was a solid guy, Like it just was not the right fit. And then it's like, it's that's very man true. It's like it's your everyone's a good person to a point, right, And it's like, but some people just don't work out with each other. I think sometimes we settle, especially early on, and it's because we think that we won't find this partner. But it's like once we start exploring and learning ourselves, we're like, and then you find a partner that matches all the things. You're like, this is so easy. They're like, this is like I thought i'd never find this, but yeah, there is what somebody for. That's why people were like, when you're too much for someone, you're just too much for that person. But there's someone out there that will love you too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have to tame yourself.
Speaker 1: No taming. Yeah, dirty talk do you like it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example of your dirty talk, huh on the spot? Like if Miss Texas's big fat ass was in front of your face and I was about to like sit on your face and you know, do my god things, What would you tell me?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like sit that fat ass in my face and will lick your sweaty asshole.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's like I want to die by that ass. I like it, see like you can do it on the spot. Have you ever seen in a relationship for sex the sex was so good that you just had to stay a little longer, unfortunately, not like fortunately and unfortunately. But who are your top porn stars? Hmmm? Do you have any like top that you maybe watched or that you like, maybe you want to work with, or that you have work with that you really like to work with. I mean, definitely Adriana.
Speaker 2: It sucks about her back, but I know she wants to get like back into it to an extent, like with content.
Speaker 1: And stuff, and I would loved to do that.
Speaker 2: I met her at a Exotica during we had this like loyal fans.
Speaker 1: Dinner, and it was like she's a great time, sweet person. Yeah, very nice. Her lips feel nice to say, all right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I had to grab my boobies. I grabbed her boobies the whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the introduction, but without the introduction, but you know, you know close enough. Yeah, naughty questions choked or spinked? Choked lou or spit lou? Handcuffs are blindfold handcuffs. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I hear what that sounds like? You know, it's really great is that she didn't even skip a beat to do that on PAN.
Speaker 2: I'm like during VR shoots, it's like, all right, pretend eating your pussy and like you.
Speaker 1: Didn't even hesitate. I left it. You're just like I can't do that anything on the spot, but I can do this. It sounded great. I believed it. I made my pussy. We maya high club. Are you a part of it? Not? I'm too much a weenie.
Speaker 2: So I did have I was sitting in first class and like I had this dude like.
Speaker 1: Finger me and like we were thinking stranger that. Yeah. I was just so random dude, and like afterwards he was like so drunk. He's talking about his kids and stuff, and it's like, you know, maybe maybe you should leave your wife, you know, your kids probably happy. I'm like giving this guy life advice, like after he's made me come like you should really leave your wife of your fingers were inside of me, sirs.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like complaining about it and I'm like, you know what, like I had parents that fought and like it wasn't great for me.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, just be happy. I mean, if you can finger a stranger in first class, you should really really reevaluate your relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, yeah, I'm just saying yeah.
Speaker 1: Or a sex sloppy or clean sloppy. Hmm. They guests turn off what turns you off? That just makes sure pussy dry and it's over it. Hmmm. It's a hard one.
Speaker 2: I'm like, maybe if someone's just like willfully stupid, like they're trying to tell me like I'm wrong about some topic or something, it's like and they're just a dumb.
Speaker 1: Ass, like dumb shaming kind of like thing where it's like, oh, you don't know, honey, like like that kind of thing. Yeah, I don't like you, like smart, what is it called? I guess me like belittling there, like there's patronizing. I don't know, Yeah, we don't like any of them. Yeah, that shit if you ever had sex on his toilet seat.
Speaker 2: I sucked a dick on a toilet seat, like me sitting on the toilet, okay, sucking a dick okay, And it was like my belly was hurting. It was at the end of a long night, and I'm like, well, like we still want to keep going.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, do you like being spanked during sex? Yes?
Speaker 2: I love being slapped in the face more, okay, because I mean I can take a hell of a hit. I feel like I've like trained my face like a like a fucking fighter. It's like a lot of times like a fucking hit the ship out of me.
Speaker 1: But I don't bruise train your face for the section just havn't It happened over and over multiple places being.
Speaker 2: I mean like with the face though, like the rest of my body, like you just squeeze me.
Speaker 1: A little hard. I'm like, oh, some bruises my life. Like last out of questions romantic questions cut or uncut? Hmm, Like how that's romantic for me? I'm like, I do like uncut.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I feel like I'm always like hyper aware, like what what if I like pull their foreskin too much.
Speaker 1: I'm like it kind of kind of makes me a little anxious. The overthinker any huh, the overthinker any Yeah, just let a ride making it out. Are cuddling hmmm? Both one or one or the other? Huh? I don't know. I think cuddling. Cudling is quite nice. Dinner date or movie date, dinner sex on the first date? Yes, always giving or receiving hmm giving? What are deal breakers for you in a relationship? You seem pretty open minded about a lot of things, But what are deal breakers for you? Uh? If they're like therapy?
Speaker 2: Was that I'm not gonna have somebody just fucking talk to me telling me what my problems are.
Speaker 1: That's a bullshit. And I'm like, so not aware of your issues? Yes, no self awareness? Yes, giving or receiving you already asked, I know I wanted to see if it was right. But giving, you said you looked about it again. You're like, wait, favorite place to be kissed? Hmmm,