Speaker 1: I wish there was a panel of people we could trust, and you would definitely you would be like, ahead of the panel, you want to watch a movie, they have zero propaganda. I don't want no fucking propaganda. I wish there was a list of movies that was approved by twelve people in the council, twelve people where they're like, dude, everybody watched the movie and they're like, this looks like a legit, actual story with zero product.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Tonight we're gonna get deep into movies and the esoteric messages, the illuminati messages to all these movies with the one and only Jay Dyer. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Jed good Man? What's up? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Good Man? I saw your video like last week and I wanted to get you on. You had the top ten most Illuminati movies of all time, and I was fascinated. I wasn't it. I'm like, damn, I gotta get him back on. We need to talk about these movies more in depth. And I got a bunch of movies that I want to talk about. See if you can get any kind of Illuminati angles and propaganda and all that, and the one off the top of my head that you got into was a two thousand and one space odyssey. You did a couple Stanley Kubrick movies, and for me, I always thought two thousand and one the propaganda behind that was just I think, I think at the highest level, anything that has to do with space, thing that shows balls floating in space, no matter what the plot is, automatically gets.
Speaker 2: Green lit, automatically faking gay and.
Speaker 1: Grant totally right, just like any space movie, Like, it doesn't matter what the plot is, Like, is there fucking spaceships and balls in the background and we're going from planet the planet Go Go? Does green light that shit? Right?
Speaker 3: Well? Kubrick's film also has giant phallic spaceships like entering into space and shooting out little seaman ships.
Speaker 2: Do you notice that that's that's intentional?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what's crazy is you know, and nothing's bigger than Amazon, right Amazon? Just whoever's running Amazon. I know it's Jeff Bezos, but I bet the top ten people in Amazon, they all go to the parties, right, they all like if you're at the top of Amazon, you at the top of Coca Cola, you're at the top of Time magazine. You're going, you're invited to the parties.
Speaker 4: You're at the butt parties. Yes, oh oh yeah totally. And so if you notice the logo of Amazon is a.
Speaker 2: Dick, It's a dick? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Is that? Do you remember when he made that spaceship too, it was shaped like a penis.
Speaker 2: Everybody were making jokes about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like how come no one talks about how do they get away with that? It's supposed to be like, oh, no, it's a smile.
Speaker 2: Or something, right, I No, No, a smiling dick.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know what the ethos is behind that?
Speaker 3: That's from Jack Parsons, remember, because Jack Parsons talked about rockets.
Speaker 2: He was the student of Crowley.
Speaker 3: He's the father of the jet propulsion laboratory stuff, right, so he talked to about rockets actually being like little seamen that we are shooting off into space to impregnate the galaxy.
Speaker 2: That's his his terminology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, the whole Jack Parsons thing and JPL. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Mean, well that's the Space program is again. It's like actually about sex magic.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? That like Cannason Owens is just discovering this and she's talking about it like it's all into it, and everybody thinks she's crazy. Everyone's saying, okay, Cannas owens she's lost her mind. She has some good points about you know, Trump or whatever, but she's talking about fake moon Landing's okay, she's fucking lost. She's a cook. Cannas owns is a kook. Meanwhile, she's she's probably smarter than most of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, and she'll say some stuff. I think it's crazy. I don't think Charlie Kirk was a time traveler, and I don't think there was no you know, Amazon technology that the CIA stole to quit working in twenty twelve. But the other stuff she talks about is stuff, you know, the people in the conspiracy world have been talking about for a long time, especially anything to do with like sex magic, because in the Krollian view, for example, they think that when you're engaging in these rituals, you're tapping into entities in other dimensions that correspond to like constellations or the serious, the constellation serious the dog star like.
Speaker 2: That's what they think you're tapping into.
Speaker 3: So the whole idea of like aliens is directly out of like the Krollian ethos of contacting higher entities.
Speaker 2: So that's why.
Speaker 3: These moves and a lot of the people in Hollywood are Crollians. I don't think Kubrick was a Crollian because I've talked to Vivian Kubrick a whole bunch. We had a long conversation on the phone the other day actually, and I was asking her all about this stuff, and she wouldn't say anything about the esoteric stuff per se, but she said that her dad knew about that stuff. He was supposedly agnostic, didn't really have any perspective on it. I do think he was putting a lot of that symbolism and ideology in the film, though, because it's about monkeys becoming man, and the man basically beating the robots to become one with the robots. If you read the rest of the Arthur Clark series, and then you then men become gods through transhumanism. So that's also a bunch of esoteric gibberis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know there's some movies that people think that, and they may be correct, but they're put out to show you what they're doing so that they can do it. Karma free as long as they tell you what they're doing and you accept it, they can do it and there's no retaliation of some sort of like I'm having trouble understanding that, but apparently that's part of like black magic. Like if you black magic is totally okay, if you tell people you're going to do it and they accept it, then you could do it. Can you explain a little bit of that?
Speaker 3: So well, I don't think that everybody who believes in occult views has to accept that, because in the occult world, people can kind of craft the cult, the occult perspectives, or their systems to be whatever they want. And a lot of the people who do that. For example, again I don't mean to harp on Curley all the time, but like in Croley's system, you could go up the grades of his oto and then when you graduate from that, what you learn is to create your own religion. So it's actually a graduate school in creating a cult or a religion. That's why you see al Ron Hubbard creates scientology after that, after he goes through that, you see Gerald Gardner, after he goes through croley system, he goes and creates modern Wicca.
Speaker 2: So all modern witchcraft comes out of that, and other people as well.
Speaker 3: Jack Parsons studied that system and that he tried to create his battle on working out of the Croley degrees. So they don't have to necessarily be committed to some system because they think ultimately when they graduate.
Speaker 2: That their God.
Speaker 3: So if you're God, you're not bound by some rule that says you have to tell people what to do. However, I do think there is a tradition, there is an idea amongst some of those people. You know, you could read like Michael Laquina writes some of his black magic works and he thinks that when you gaslight people like that on a large scale, you already kind of mind fuck them and then they are more susceptible to receiving information and messages later on. Because you basically you ever watched that movie. It's a great movie, that movie Gaslight. You ever seeing that?
Speaker 2: No, you should watch that.
Speaker 3: This is an old forties movie by a famous forties director's name is George Kukor, and he made that movie about this guy who starts dating this woman who has a bunch of wealth. But the guy's a con artist and he basically rigs all of these scams and cons in this house that he's built to make her think the house was haunted, but it's all just fake. But what he's doing is he's driving her crazy, like he's stealing her stuff and hiding it and.
Speaker 2: Then putting it back so she thinks she's going nuts.
Speaker 3: So basically gaslighting at that level where they tell you things ahead of time, I think it just prepares people, It conditions people. It's part of propaganda as well, just on a propaganda level, not on a cold level, just basically propaganda if you kind of lead people into this condition with that. But also I think sometimes there's people who do believe in lesser magic that they can sort of again just sort of mind fuck people by giving them ahead of time or gaslighting them ahead of time and then later rolling it out. So I think all those things are going on, and it kind of depends upon who the director is, how tied into you know, Hollywood it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was at the Universal Horror Halloween Nights last year for Halloween and it just basically a bunch of gigantic haunted houses where and they're all the same. It's just like, you know, there's a huge line and the line goes into this haunted house. When you go into these little hallways, people jump out at you and scare you, and then they go back and hide and wait for the next person and same thing. You just walk through. Someone out and scares you and they might have a chainsaw blood all over them. That was the thinking. I'm there with my wife and my son, and I'm thinking, man, they really push horror. They really do. Like what is why do they need to push horror? Yeah, you know, I was there for a few hours, and I'm like, I have a theory. I have a theory because at the highest level, a dream of chrome is probably their most that's like goal to them, right, if it's real, If it's like traumatized young blood, baby blood coming from a traumatized child and living child, apparently that's supposed to be the most powerful form of like alixir or like youth theoreum. Right, that's the theory, right, Like they're drinking a dream of chrome at the highest level, and what is it. It's baby blood and traumatized baby blood, because when you traumatize the babies.
Speaker 2: Or the childs that are released.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like all this stuff's really so that could be all boosted. I don't know, but that's what they're saying, you know, that's what the conspiracies. I saw it on YouTube. So if that's true, If that's true, they need the victim to be horrified, and the more horrified they are, the better the adrenochrome. So it's I think these the horror movies and every like haunted houses, I think they're to train people what to be scared of. So when they do it and you see all these like satanic rituals, and like the Satanic rituals look like shit you see like on TV and stuff, and and so they teach them to be scared of certain things, and it's all maybe these rituals they don't maybe they don't even believe in this satanic Luciferian rituals. They just do it because they know it's gonna scare the shit out of the victims and it's gonna make for better adrenochrome. So I think I think horror movies, this is my opinion. I don't know shit. I think horror movies Hunted a House and all that shit, Halloween, I think it's designed to teach us what to be scared of, because you've seen those videos of like kids that weren't taught to be scared of snakes, and they're like, there's these kids in Indian they weren't taught to be scared of these king cobras, and they defang the cobras and they take the poison out. But then there's these videos of like kids just playing with snakes and they're not even scared of them. So they're not they weren't taught to be scared of them, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, theory is horror movies they push them so fucking hard because they're teaching us what to be scared of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a lot of things going on there.
Speaker 3: I think at the level of social engineering and control, they are pushing that because the society itself is becoming more and more demonic at the same time as the elites are pushing more and more demonic degenerate shit. So it's a symbiotic circle of shit there. It's like a it's a snake of shit eating its own shit, right like Ora Boros. That's what's going on with the elites and society, and it's like degrading society.
Speaker 2: So people are looking.
Speaker 3: For more and more extreme versions of things or thrills to feel anything, because we're getting so degenerate. But also when I wrote the first book, I remember researching Sir call Wood Part one. I was researching Hitchcock and some of those films when they were new, right, because nobody had seen slasher films before Psycho came out, right, and that shocked everybody because that was like people never seen anything like that. And you watch it now and it's like it doesn't even show anything, it just shows it just shows a knife and then it cuts the blood, you know what I mean. So it's it's tame, but like it shocked the audiences back at the time, and they were studying that and the effects that it had on people. And I mean this has been this has been like scientifically studied to the end degree that seeing a lot of these kind of traumatic events, which if you go back like two three hundred years, right, you might have seen one traumatic event in your life, maybe you went to war or something like that. But to see even if it's simulated or synthetic, like hundreds and hundreds of versions of this, it affects the psyche and the body. It's a psychosomatic effect, and a lot of times it makes people catatonic. So it puts you in more of a suggestible You don't become reactionary and angry necessarily, you become more and more passive and catatonic, at least for a time period. Right, So I think that that trauma that they push constantly. And I'm not saying it's a big deal to still I watch horror movies. I don't think it's a big deal. But if you're not careful about it, if the way it affects a lot of people, especially if you're young, right, it can be traumatic, but that can be used to make the society more and more pliable. That's my theory about like why they push you know, more and more extreme forms of trauma. But also people don't like movies also suck pretty bad for the most part nowadays, So the people are I think, drifting towards horror because on the one hand, a lot of horror movies are cheap to make, but also horror films at least still give some kind of a feel, right, you still get involved in the process and feel something, namely just jump scares or whatever. Because other movies and things that we see now that they're so fake and sort of plastic.
Speaker 2: It might even be just all AI.
Speaker 3: Who knows if they're only AI has probably been writing movies for a while now. So I think people are wanting to feel stuff, so they're drifting towards like a very sensationalist type of film, like horror movies. That's that's my theory though. But on an occult level, I think you're right. Like they when they did the m cultural studies, they realize that whatever you could do to an individual, you can and traumatize them and study all that my control shit, like, you could expand that to a microcosm level and do it on the mass psyche. So if you can damage the individual psyche through these types of trauma, if you project that on a mass scale through mass media, you can damage the collective consciousness as well.
Speaker 2: So I think that's how they view it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's not like you need it to work on one hundred percent of the people, right because there's like like rap gangster rap. There's people say like, why should they censor gangster rap? I love gangster rap. I'm not out there shooting people up. I'm not doing drive by it's like it doesn't have to work on everybody as long as like if it works on like if gangster rap and today's gangster rap, it's like harder than ever. Every rap video they got mad cash, they got guns, diamonds, they're every rapper gotta have at least one music video shot in a jewelry store, you know what I mean. And there's or another one is gonna be like at a you know where they bag up the coke and everyone's naked because they got to be naked. There's like everyone got a video like that. There's gotta there's gotta be mad cash, like stacks of cash in every video. They gotta cash everywhere. I'll fake cash, but uh, it's it's it definitely influences some people, and I think that's enough if it like especially like you said, younger people, if you see all the guns, the cash, and the women and the drugs and the drug dealing, and then the song's good too, and you could dance to it. It's not gonna make everybody. It's not gonna turn everybody into a criminal, but it could definitely turn twenty twenty five percent of young kids into into criminals eventually. And I think that's all they're aiming for. They know it's not gonna work on everybody. It's just like when you go to a hypnotist show. They know everybody can be hypnotized. So before the show, hypnotist goes out and he goes out in the studio audience and he's testing everybody. He's figuring out tricks, and they're looking for the people that are easily hypnotizable. I would say twenty to thirty percent of people are hypnotizable and the rest aren't. I'm not antizable, but I don't need to be. All they need is a thirty percent and it's successful, and that's a win win win. They're not trying to get everybody. They're just trying to get like a nice percentage, and that's all it's needed to be considered useful for them.
Speaker 3: Well, think about video games as a great example what you're saying, and I'll mean to transition out of movies. But the Pentagon helped develop first person shooters on record because they wanted to figure out ways to train dudes to just immediately shoot without thinking morally like should I shoot this thought? You know, they had people had a lot of reticence when it came to shooting people, and even going all the way back to the education system, like when the when the Prussians were trying to develop the perfect soldier, they really did a lot of early research and how to perfectly condition a soldier to not have any second thoughts about shooting and to just do it like a reflex.
Speaker 2: That became the model.
Speaker 3: The Prussian system of soldiers became the model for the American education system on record, and that same model is the idea behind why they wanted to train people through video games and first person shooters to have absolutely no moral qualms.
Speaker 2: You just follow the orders, dude.
Speaker 3: So that's why, of course they like AI and drones because they're not going to you know, obviously they'll do whatever they're pro going to do, but they were originally trying to program humans to do that. So I think you're absolutely right that what movies do in many ways is try to foist all kinds of propaganda, and they they don't have to get the majority of the population, like you said, like good good effect of propaganda if it reaches a sizeable percentage of the population is successful or significant. Especially for example, they're trying to create crazy, So they're trying to create people that will go out and pop off, like you only need a small portion of the population mind controlled or like you said, susceptible to that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that definitely goes on.
Speaker 3: And all those MK ulture techniques that actually comes out of studying like shamans and breuhas and bruhos and how they were able to use inheogens and various drugs to mind control people in the cult.
Speaker 2: And when the CIA study all that stuff.
Speaker 3: And the shrooms and all that through Gordon Lawson, they were trying to look at how shamans were able to control populations.
Speaker 1: Damn you know, you know. And then there's then there's movies like uh like hm, the New World Order needs people in cities. They don't the people that are self sustaining, living on their own and farm. That's not good for that's not good. Illuminati don't like that, so they want what I think there's movies that keep people in cities or drive people to the cities if you like you look at like like uh, like the movie Deliverance, right, Deliverances, some city folk they go out to uh, they go river rafting in the woods, and then they get butt fucked.
Speaker 4: By everybody's in bread, right, they're all retarded. The guy playing the banjo totally retarded. They're gonna fuck you in the ass. If they catch you, you're gonna like a pig. And you're dying to give back to the city, like the City. It's the safe had same thing with like Friday the thirteenth. You know, they're out in the woods. There's all these kids, they're all you're trying to have fun in the woods. But what you really want to do is give back to the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's retarded. This retarded kid is going to chop you up right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know you you want to find the cops. Oh my god, the cops, and we need to we need to go back to the city and find the police. And then when you find the police, you find it out there in on it too, like they're in on it. That's the worst you think.
Speaker 3: Did I was just watch this is so many horror movies, right, Like if you think about shit, was that when I was just watching The Strangers, right, the whole the last this new horror trilogy, The Strangers, that whole theme is we're out in the middle of Middle America, Bible Belt, and these people just end up there from the city and what do you know, the whole city is a bunch of psycho.
Speaker 2: Inbreds that are trying to murder people.
Speaker 3: Right, same plot with Texas chain If you go out in the country of Texas, a bunch of inbread chainsaw cannibals are going to eat. Like every horror movie in the last thirty years has that theme. But also TV shows people forget that, Like when you watch and I like X Files just because it's a fun TV show. I don't I don't believe in a lot of the propaganda in it. But if you watch X Files, every time Molder and Scully go to a small town, the local police are idiots. Only the Feds are sophisticated and intelligent. Every local cop, every local person, every local official, all they're.
Speaker 2: All just retards.
Speaker 3: But only the Feds are the most sophisticated, right, and they know philosophy and they know ethics and they but everybody in the city, in the city is that way, and everybody in the countryside is retarded. That's on purpose, absolutely. I mean I don't think every time it's in a plot, it's on purpose. But I'm saying, like, overall this propaganda is everywhere, just like now you see like thirteen year old chicks, right, they're the heroes of every movie. They can whip everybody's ass. It's just preposterous. But that's by design to invert everything. So mostly what you see in films is propaganda, not just for like the state or for the CIA, there's a lot of that, but also propaganda in terms of gender and confusing gender, making you think that all the dudes are a bunch of pussies. In every chick is like some badass, you know, martial arts expert, but all the dudes are a bunch of pussies. Like all that's on purpose, and it actually began if you go back in the two thousands, there was actually a lot of commercials that started with that. You would see commercials for products and the wife runs the house and she knows everything, and the sitcoms remember this, like Home Improvement, right, Like the dudes are idiots, the moms are running everything. Al Bundy, Like that's been going on for a long time and now it's just now it's not even adults. It's like the kids are like the geniuses and run everything like goonies. Right, all the adults in the eighties movies are retards, but all the little teenagers know everything that's going on. Right, it's silly, but home alone exactly right outside those criminals. That's a great example. Yeah, I forgot about that, but yeah, I mean all of its inversion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I forgot about the City. Did you have a specific.
Speaker 3: Movie other than Liternce you were thinking of, because there's so many like that where they're trying to tell you to get to the city in the city.
Speaker 1: Well one off the top of my head, and I know this is real, uh, because the Illuminati, they don't want self sustaining people in the world. They can't control them. They want everybody in a city where they control the food, they control the energy, nobody's growing their.
Speaker 2: Own fucking fings exactly.
Speaker 1: They want you in total control and dependent on them. So obviously they don't want people out of the ocean either, you know, so I think Jaws. Jaws is designed to go out of the goddamn ocean. It worked on me. It worked on me because like I'm not, I will never deep seed dive ever. I never deep seed diving. There's no fucking way. The second I jump into the ocean off some boat, I'm already thinking, a sharks, guy, it's going to attack me. And it was Jaws. Jaws did that, and and it did that to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember reading about that.
Speaker 3: There was studies done after Jaws that like people's attending the beach and swimming, like it went down like drastically percent as wise, like the summer that Jaws came out, because everybody just assumed that, like that's the power of what movies used to have. I don't think they have as much power anymore, but nobody has the power they had back then.
Speaker 1: The movie theaters around here, they're being rented out for like lectures and seminars exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean COVID, like COVID did a huge number on movie theaters, Like they just collapsed after COVID so and they were some of the biggest supporters of all the COVID stuff, So I mean they ruined their own industry.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean that's that's a that's a good point about the oceans. And I mean think back though to the like the eighties and the nineties, right they started putting Arab terrorists into the movies. First one I can think of is the Libyan terrorist in Back to the Future, right, because they show up, they start shooting everybody who had even heard of Libyan terrorists in the nineteen eighties when Back to the Future came out, then you had True Lies. And in the plot of True Lies is one of the first movies, big blockbusters to have Arab terrorists as the That was way before nine to eleven too, right, So you had these films coming out kind of preparing for the war on terror. I think the gel James Bond franchise does that too, because in the in the Cold War, you didn't typically think about it as terror. You thought about it like, oh, there's Soviets and there's you know, there's a Marxist spies everywhere. Because of the movies in James Bond, and then in James Bond it transitions in the fiction into an international terror organization called Specter Inspector in James Bond stories replaces Smirsh, which was Soviet counter intelligence, so it's and that was real. It was called Smirsh by Stalin, and then it becomes Specter in the stories and the Spector is an international terrorist organization. So Ian Fleming was writing about that decades before there was a war on terror. And then we have net Yahoo and a bunch of people meeting in the early eighties at this meeting. It's a very famous me I think Brazenski was at this big meeting, and they were preparing everybody for the coming war on terror. And then you see Hollywood begin to push these plots and these these narratives of a coming war on terror, and then into the nineties, it's just it explodes right the closer that we get up to the Big nine event, there's all these films and I'm not pro Islam at all.
Speaker 2: I've been studying Islam for about eight years.
Speaker 3: And I can say as a person very critical of Islam, and I still think that, you know, that was all prepped for through propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems I mean, I don't know shit, but it seems like Al Qaeda, the Taliban and all these terrorist groups isis and they were funded and trained by uh yous intelligence and other countries intelligence too. Oh uh, Like what the fuck is that? And then now recently last week, I'm sure you heard about this, they busted some NGO that was funding KKK groups like I swear to god, you could find it on a podcast I've done before. I've said it many times. I wouldn't be. I don't know shit, I have no evidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if KKK is being funded by the CII wouldn't be. That wouldn't shock me at all because it promotes the whole They need racism, And it's pretty fucking obvious that deep state, Illuminati or whatever you want to call it, they promote racism. They want that divide. They want black people to hate white people, and white people they hate black people. They want so they it's like a it's like a hoax. It's like like they're pushing it. They want it. You know, obviously there are racist white people, there are racist black people. But to gather them and to promote them and to build them and pay them to do racist thing, come on, right, come on, I wouldn't be this. The other day, my school's downtown, LA and there was like this nice car part down the street and some guys are coming out of it with hoodies and everything, and they were tagging the walls and I'm like, I'm like you know what, Damn, I bet there's a there's there's a budget for graffiti in a city, like it's probably like, you know, ten million dollars a year or whatever to to pay for anti graffiti stuff like to paint over graffiti. There's got a budget for it. So I wouldn't doubt just like the homeless, they need homeless to keep the money coming in, and they can't eradicate homelessness because then they wouldn't the money wouldn't be coming in. So I thought, like, I bet they're paying fucking graffiti artists to go out and spray paint and ruin shit to keep the money coming in.
Speaker 3: That's a real yeah. I never even thought about that with graffiti. But that's actually a really perceptive point. And once you realize over the years, and I know you've been knowing this for decades too, like you start to see over and over and over all this all of these problems are usually connected to the establishment in some way, as if the establishment, the establishment gives a perspective that they want to fix all the problems, Well, the establishment's existence is predicated on there being all these problems, so they foster the problem. The great example of this, if you remember, is RoboCop. The plot of RoboCop is awesome. If you remember, you got to go back and watch it. If you haven't seen a while, because I'm over the older twenty years, you got to watch it. So basically i'll spoil it. But they are creating this corporation owns the cops and they're create these robot cops and AI cops right to run everything for the on the police side. And at the same time the corporation is running the gangs and the drugs and the cops. So they want the corruption to justify all the corporate funding and that they give because it's a future corporate police.
Speaker 2: State that they get from all the crime. And they need both.
Speaker 3: They need the dialectic of all the of the police state AI cops, and they need at the same time all the criminals in a ongoing, never ending war, just like the War on terror. Remember they said it was infinite, it will never end. John McCain said that the war on terror is a never ending war because you can never stop terror. So infinite war and perpetual war is the health of the deep state.
Speaker 2: It's the life of the deep state.
Speaker 3: That's why we can never stop doing these wars once you get and even people outside of the conspiracy world, even people just in economics, right, people that are critique King Kanesian economics, they figured out that the whole economic system of the last century and even now Knesianism is based on perpetual war because war is the health of the state. So you have to have perpetual conflict, perpetual as you said, domestic terrorists, racist, it has to be funded. And we said right after Charlottesville. We did a podcast in twenty seventeen, right after that happened, and everybody on the like, this is obviously a controlled, funded, fed thing, right, we all kind of knew that. We sense that and everybody because I've been listening to Alex in two thousand and three. Alix was talking about fake fed you know, racist groups back in two thousand and three. That's when I first heard him. He probably talked about it before that, because people started noticing this with OKC, because people forget that Timothy McVeigh, whatever you think about him, whether he's patsy, I think it's probably a patsy, but he was part of that fake Christian identity group called Elaheim City, which was a bunch of Feds running a honey trap that was behind the OKC event. And Christian identity doesn't mean you identify as a Christian.
Speaker 2: It's a cult that.
Speaker 3: Believes that white people are the lost tribes and that other races of people are the product of Satan having sex with Eve. So the irony is that that's kind of like a Talmudic It's like a cabalistic idea that sex with Eve produced certain races of people. But these Christian identity idiots who believe the serpent seed theory, they're actually believing like Zohar kabbalistic mythology. So point bing is like always these groups are always, especially they're really radical.
Speaker 2: I put it this way, I asked.
Speaker 3: I had John Kuriyaku, the whistleblower from the CIA on. We did a long podcast the other day and I basically just went through all of my conspiracy theories, and I was like, do you think this was true? What about this one? What about this? What about this one? Pretty much everything I brought up.
Speaker 2: He agreed.
Speaker 1: I saw a bit of that, and I've seen him on other podcasts. He was on Tucker Carlson too as well. How is he allowed to be alive. I mean once your CIA like.
Speaker 3: Like well, in his case, I mean, he was a he was a famous case where Obama put him in prison. So I mean, unless one believes that all that was fake, I don't think that was fake. I think he really did go to prison. How long I forget exactly, I mean it was I think he.
Speaker 2: Was there for a year or two.
Speaker 3: But but I mean it's like, like you mentioned last time we did a podcast Stockwell, you mentioned his I went, I bought the book that did the whole podcast on it after.
Speaker 2: You mentioned it.
Speaker 1: Is he still alive?
Speaker 2: Is he still alive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, John Stockwell, because he was the main guy I would listen to. But this was back before, right, like this was early YouTube days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bought that book and I thought it was really cool because I didn't know much about the CIA operations in Africa. So you recommended that and I went and read it to the podcast. So I'm just saying, like I don't really see. One thing I would say about whistleblowers is like a good indicator whether or not they're authentic or not, is if you let them, if you listen to them and watch them overtime, If they can consistently say the same types of messages and don't steer off into something crazy, then I think they're probably authentic. Because if somebody is a fake whistleblower, which are there are some of those, what they'll do is they'll come out with a bunch of true stuff and then they'll start steering it into the more and more just retarded.
Speaker 2: Shit on purpose.
Speaker 1: John Lee do you remember him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Robert David Steele.
Speaker 3: That was the dude that went on Alex and he had all this information about PDF and networks of Satanists and all that, and then he started saying that, oh, we're farming out all the children on Mars and slave colonies. Yeah, it was all in the news because he went on Alex to say that. So that's an example I think of like fake whistleblower, but I mean curiosit. He's always had a pretty consistent.
Speaker 1: Damn I thought Robert David Steel was legit.
Speaker 2: Now look up his Mars baby bullshit stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh no, God, damn it. I was really into that dude. I thought he was the truth.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Karaoku is incredible. I don't think that guy's credible. That's my assessment, but you know, I mean I could look, I'm not exactly sure how long he was in jail.
Speaker 2: It's it was at least I think I heard a year or two. Anyway, point being.
Speaker 3: Is like when I asked him his assessment of controlled opposition, you know, fake terror groups all that, he was pretty much just like yeah, absolutely man.
Speaker 1: You know, and do you think that like the big movie companies, you know, like Works or New Line Cinema, like all the big ones come or whatever. Do you think they because you always hear about script writers they sell their script to a movie company and then by the time the movie comes out, they totally switch the script. They change it so much and they're like not happy with it. You hear that all the time. Do you think, like you know, the Illuminati, the deep State, whoever they are, the people at the top running a cinema, do you think, like I say, probably, it's probably easier for them to take a legit script written by someone who is considered a legit writer who writes all day, take their script, look at it and see how they could propagandize it, and then they buy it based on that, yes, like oh we'll do that. Oh no, this is a good script. They did all the work for him, right, and instead of like coming up with a story from scratch, which they probably do sometimes, but most of the time, it would be easier for them to just let these legit script writers write a script and then they look at the script and they buy them based on how easily they are to propagandize.
Speaker 2: You think it works like that, absolutely, at least that's part of it.
Speaker 3: And as far as I can recall, nobody even knew about this whole idea of a connection between CIA or Pentagon and Hollywood or State Department in Hollywood until two thousand and three, is as far as I'm aware.
Speaker 2: Because I was studying this not as a conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 3: I was studying this in grad school, right, so I heard conspiracy suff but I wasn't when I was in grad school. I wanted to see, like, Okay, here's all these theories about movies and intelligence.
Speaker 2: Can we actually back this up?
Speaker 3: And in two thousand and three, I wasn't reading this book in tw thousand and three, But I'm saying this. The first book that I'm aware of in academia was a book called Operation Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I think the guy's named Donald Bain, so noe. Remember this is in.
Speaker 3: Academic publishing, This is not conspiracy world stuff. So they put out a book called Operation Hollywood because people started noticing amongst academic amongst academics, probably just a bunch of like mainline leftist people, they started noticing right after nine eleven that there was this really close alliance and connection between the Pentagon State Department, CIA and Hollywood and what was coming out in terms of scripts.
Speaker 2: So that whole book.
Speaker 3: Is a review of like Tom Clancy movies, Jack Ryan right, movies like Top Gun, you know that kind.
Speaker 1: Of huh black hawk Down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that.
Speaker 3: Book came out before Black hawk Down I think, or was that late. I can't remember when black Hawk Down came out, but that book was published in two thousand and three. So basically just looking at movies prior to two thousand and three, and it was basically saying and showing all the areas where Pentagon, Army, FBI, like all of these agencies would critique. They would change the scripts right, So basically a lot of times they would say, we want you to present the Navy in a more positive way. We want you to put you know, recruitment propaganda in the film we want you to change this person's dialogue few good men I know that was in there, Remember that, like I want the truth, you can't handle the truth.
Speaker 2: Remember that kind of shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all was propaganda stuff that was tweaked, and that was just looking at that stuff at a very basic level.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: This was funny because remember that movie The Recruit with Colin.
Speaker 2: Ferrell and didn't see it, you should.
Speaker 3: Watch it because it's Al Pacino and Colin Farrell and it's one of the first post nine to eleven movies where they openly admitted that the CIA was consulting on the making of the movie and that it was partly propaganda. And what's funny about that movie is that Al Pacino is the CIA handler to Colin Ferrell when he's recruited into the CIA, and al Pacino's corrupt, so his handler is evil and he ends up getting exposed those like this criminal. But even before that, right, if you watch movie the movie Three Days of the Condor. In that movie, Robert Redford, his handler is corrupt in the CIA as well, So it's like there were these little inklings that the CIA was a corrupt organization in the movies that the CIA even had a role in making, and what they admitted in the two thousand and three Recruit movie if you watch the DVD extras, I remember watching that when I watched because I bought the DVD and I was watching that long time ago, and they had the interview the CIA consultant from the CIA to Hollywood on that movie, and they're like, yeah, this is one of the first openly made CIA movies. Now, the CI had been secretly working with Hollywood for many years, all the way back to the Cold War, all the way back to the OSS to get people involved in World War Two. But now it was open, and so Chase Brand and Milt Beard and they came out.
Speaker 2: And then people figured.
Speaker 3: Out, oh wait a minute, that movie Wagged the Dog, like the Robert de Niro characters actually based on Chase Brand and mil Beard.
Speaker 2: And have you ever seen Waged the Dog.
Speaker 1: That's the one where they're just filming fake war footage, is like twenty that.
Speaker 3: They are, but the movie is about Robert de Niro comes as the CIA guy. I got to watch that again telling the Hollywood people how to make the movie. And then when Dustin Hoffman, who's the director. He's like the like a movie director type of dude. When he ends up not making the movie they want, they just assassinate him. It's a crazy movie, but it's very revelatory. In fact, I put that one in the first book. So long story short, yeah, I think this is like that's a great window into how there's the there's an elite structure of people at the Pentagon and in Hollywood, and they absolutely work together and they have for a long time, all the way back to World War two. Man.
Speaker 2: For this third book that I wrote on Hollywood.
Speaker 3: I went back and got into like archives that they do classified and like tons of those old era like noir forties people they were making propaganda and they were using the Hollywood people as spies. Even back then, a bunch of those people were working for the OSS and the CIA.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, uh, Team America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there it is, except Team America is way more accurate as satire than you think, right, And it's not just like the Matt Damon Ben athlete.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows like Matt Damon and Ben Afflet were with the CIA because they bragged about it and they talked about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh, like Argo probably right, who George Clooney, Oh yeah, he's an obvious one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think the obvious ones are pretty transparent.
Speaker 2: Like And when I was interviewing.
Speaker 3: Karaoke, he was talking about how the CIA consults Hollywood and what movies and TV shows, and he said, you know, you could look at the Americans the CIA consulted movie urse TV show.
Speaker 2: It's a great show.
Speaker 3: By the way, Homeland with Claire Danes, twenty four, you know, Key for Sutherland, that show.
Speaker 2: Uh, those are all like propaganda for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean one of the most propaganda movies of all times was one of my favorite movies is Rocky four. I mean that was like in your face during the Russian oh.
Speaker 3: That Ivonne or whatever.
Speaker 4: I remember that it was Draco's Rocco.
Speaker 1: I think, so, yeah, that was it was all US versus Russia. You know Drago is it's Drago.
Speaker 4: He's uh, you know it was Dolph Lounger when the Dolph Longer. Yes, yeah, on steroids. He's training like in a science lab and he's a super soldier. Yeah yeah, And Rocky's training in the snow. He's doing pull ups.
Speaker 1: In a cabin and then like the whole fight sequence.
Speaker 3: That's America, dude. That's why America. When America goes to the Moon, they play golf. Dude.
Speaker 2: That's how bad I so America is, right right.
Speaker 1: I think of what do you think of Artemis that thing a month ago?
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't pay attention toy of that ship. I just I just assume it's all faking gay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. And then and then like Rambo against Slone, he got all into you know, he went to it. Didn't it turn into like a Middle Eastern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the second I think it's Rambo two. It actually used to say, I think they took this out of the movie. By the way, at the beginning of the film, you can still find this on YouTube, and like old versions of it, they dedicate the movie to the brave al Qaeda fighters, the Mujahadeen.
Speaker 1: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: No, Yes, the movie is dedicated to the Mujahideen, which is al Qaeda, because that took plate huh.
Speaker 1: So that's when at that time Ida was a good guy.
Speaker 2: They were, they were.
Speaker 3: That was when they formed al Qaeda under Brazenski, Carter and Gates to be the CIA's prox force in Afghanistan fighting the Soviets, and that's when they invited the mujaidin to the White House. You can go look up those pictures where Ronald Reagan is sitting in the White House with al Qaeda. Basically that's the early days of al Qaeda when and the top trainer was Bin Laden. He was the top guy that trained all those Mujahidin guys. As late as nineteen ninety three, I think yeah, because I just did a whole podcast on this from Max Blumenthal's book Management of Savagery. But as late as nineteen ninety three, the Western media was still running positive articles about Ben Lauden. You can look up the Ben Laden article. I think it's either the London Telegraph or the London Independent. They have this giant assessment of how awesome and how heroic Ben Lauden was. And then right after that, maybe it might have been nineteen ninety one, nineteen ninety one, ninety.
Speaker 2: Three somewhere there.
Speaker 3: Right after that you have the USS coal bombing and Ben Lauden takes credit for that.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You know, my favorite TV show growing up was The Twilight Zone, and it was every show did have a happy ending. Sometimes they were good ending, sometimes they were happy ending, but a lot of times it ended up in a dark way. And I love the unpredictability of it all. Rod Serling was just a mastermind and putting me. I mean this is I don't really like old shit that much. But the Twilight Zone, Man, some of those episodes still stand the test of time. What do you think, What do you think the angle was in terms of the perspective of a deep state, illuminati and mind control.
Speaker 3: With Twilight Zone, I can tell you. I can tell you for sure. By the way, real quick, I just remembered, do you remember the James Bond movies in the nineteen eighties when it was Timothy Dalton who was James Bond? Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: I didn't even want like I was. I couldn't fuck with James won, only because it's like the Twilight Zone is. I didn't fuck with comic book heroes. I don't give a shit about Superman Batman because they always won. I didn't like the fact that you knew that no matter what battle they were in, they were gonna win, and the good guy always won. That's why I like the Twilet Zone because you never knew what the fuck was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, yeah, But I'm saying you should watch the nineteen eighty seven Bond movie Living Daylights, because that whole movie, just like Rambo two or Rambo two, has Bond aligning himself with al Qaeda, and the dude that he makes an alliance with is almost copy paste, is just like Bin Laden. Yeah yeah, it's eerily just like and on record. And I might be I might I might be mixing out. I'm pretty sure that the dedication, the dedication to the freedom Fighters of Al Qaedromjadin, it's either Living Daylights or Rambo two.
Speaker 2: I think it's Rainbow two.
Speaker 3: But Living Daylights is another one where you can see the propaganda. It's like, oh, Ben Luden's, you know, a hero, he's a good guy. On the.
Speaker 2: The topic of.
Speaker 3: Twilight Zone, I remember some years ago when I was writing the first book, and I think I just mentioned this in passing. I remember watching the episodes and I was paying a lot of attention to the details, especially in season one.
Speaker 2: It's while I zoned within.
Speaker 3: So the first episode is that soldier who wakes up in a float tank and he's part of MK Ultra obviously, because he's being he's undergoing mind control experimentation, and it's one of the most famous twilights an episode just.
Speaker 2: Where the guy wakes up the guy just wait.
Speaker 3: It starts with him in a telephone booth and he's trying to go back to his hometown after he's been deployed somewhere else in the military. And when he gets back to his hometown there's nobody there, and so the whole film is him trying to like wander through an empty hometown and figure out what's going on spoiler alert. And he wakes up inside a military installation, in an underground base and a float tank and so he's been experimented on. So that's mk Ultra right when m Kultra was happening. So they're actually writing these kinds of plots even in the nineteen fifties and sixties about that kind of stuff. And then a few episodes later there's an there's a one where a pilot, I think the Air Force pilot, he disappears and then he like reappears and he doesn't know what's happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, I seen that one, and then he reappears and it's like twenty years later, yeah, and he's got this at the air Force airport and they find him in there and he's in his like old ass plane and it was like from World War One, and he's trying to convince everybody he was from the past when no one believed him. And then he uh, he talks about how he was flying before he disappeared. He was flying with his you know, yep teammate or whatever you would call his soldier mate, and he was scared because the guy his teammate was was a beast and he was like firing at all these Nazis and then he bailed. He's like, I'm out of here. So he takes off and he goes to these clouds and he now he's twenty years later, and he feels like deep down inside that man he pussied out, and then it turns out that he wasn't crazy, and he decided to get back on his plane and try to go back and then he ended up uh no, no, before before he did that, they have him. He's it's twenty years in the future and they're talking about this this uh, this famous war veteran who's coming to that airport. Where he was at and they mentioned his name. He goes, that's the guy that was flying with He's still alive. He goes, yes, he's like some famous colonel. Now and now you know, it's twenty years later, he's like, oh shit, he's coming. He goes, yeah, he's coming here, and now he's like, oh damn. So they still thought he was crazy, but it was weird that he knew the guy, like he knows the guy. But but then it turns out he didn't want to face him because he thought like, oh my, oh my god, he's gonna fucking think I'm a big pussy and he's probably gonna throw me in jail or whatever. He's gonna be so mad at me. So he decides, fuck, go get back on his plane. He fights his way back on the plane. He goes up in them, and then when that guy shows up, they asked him, did you know this one dude, this one crazy dude, saying he knows you from He says, you got your flank goes, yeah, the guy saved my life. I was dead. The Nazis had me surrounded and I don't know where he comes in and saves my life. So he did go back and he saved his life. So yeah, I remember which one of you talking about it? I love. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, so it's either that one and I'm going for memory because I'm gonna watch these in several years. But it's either that episode or the one where it's in season one where the there's like an invasion of the body snatchers in a small town or whatever before the it's either the beginning or at the end of the episode. In the credits, it says consulted on by the Department of Defense. So the Department of Defense was consulting on and helping to craft some of those stories for.
Speaker 2: For Twilight Zone. That was good people like me.
Speaker 1: I thought, when you hear something like that, oh yeah, they're doing They're going out of their way to make it authentic. We weren't thinking about, like, oh, they're making sure it's propaganda guys. I was always thinking, oh, that's great, Yeah, bring in the CIA to make it more realistic. We want to realistic, you know. So I wasn't ever thinking about the propagandall.
Speaker 2: That's partly true, but it's more than that as well.
Speaker 3: It's also there's also propaganda, right, so like and that's now admitted right, like, I think you're right. If you go back to the nineteen sixties seventies, at that time, people would have thought, yeah, we're just trying to make it more authentic, and that's partly true. However, as we know post nine to eleven, there was also a lot of revising of the scripts, a lot of propaganda.
Speaker 2: For example, go back to World War two.
Speaker 3: And I put this in my new book in the last chapter, or one of the last chapters of the third volume as sar Hollywood, the one I just wrote this last year. The last chapter is about World War two era when they were they had there was a British intelligence set up a ring of screenwriters, and there was a woman I always forget her name, but she wrote several movies in the nineteen forties and the only point of those movies was to ensure that the American population was supporting World War two. So it was British intelligence putting people in Hollywood at that time to write screenplays to convince Americans to support the war effort in World War two. Now, whatever you think about that, the point is that that was going on all the way back then. They didn't just think they just quit oh, we're only going to do it for World War Two. Now they were doing all throughout the Cold War. There's so many movies, you know, throughout the fifties, sixties, seventies, and eighties, all the way up to Freaking.
Speaker 2: River Phoenix.
Speaker 3: He was in Rooskies or like, he was in a whole bunch of these little Nikiita I remember watching that when when I was a kid, All these you know, River Phoenix movies. Before he was killed, probably he was in a bunch of these propaganda you know, Russian movies that were coming out in the nineteen eighties. Remember Charlie, was he speaking out?
Speaker 1: You think he got killed because he was speaking out. He was like turning against Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Well, my suspicion is that it would relate to being raised in the Children of God cult, which had a famous PDF scandal. So the Children of God cult, by the way, Rose mcgawan was raised in that the River Phoenix, Leaf.
Speaker 1: Phoenix, Joaquin Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Joaquin used to be called called Leaf if you go to old old movies in the nineteen eighties, He's called Leaf Phoenix, and then for whatever reason he changed the name to Joaquin.
Speaker 2: He was They were raised in that cult.
Speaker 3: I don't know about them specifically being messed with, but the leader of that cult, Moses Burg, was famously a massive PDF and so that cult seemed to be pretty well connected. And my suspicion is that whatever led to the demise of River Phoenix probably related to that.
Speaker 1: Now, there was a new Twilight Zone that came out, like in the mid eighties or something.
Speaker 4: I started watching a couple of those. Color was really good, and that was one about It started with this lady.
Speaker 1: She's on trial and she's like crying, she's like begging for mercy, and then the judge and the jury like you're fucking gone. I think a trial for murder because you're going to jail forever. And then all of a sudden, she goes, yeah, I'll be back. I'll get her ofvenge. She's like, damn, she went from being a woman, a sad woman begging for mercy, and then he saw a little evil side to her. And then they handcoff her and then they take her to prison. And when she's on this bus going to the prison, it's like out in the boonies. She sees she's she's all handcuffed and everything all all in chains, and she sees this black man, old black man. He's the grave digger for people that die in prison. He's the one that goes out and buries them. So she looks at him. They show a little scene she's looking at him. She goes into the prison. She works her way up cleaning and getting jobs in the prison, and then she finally works her way to working with the grave digger black guy, and he's like going blind and he's waiting for this approval for his eye surgery, and she befriends him, and then he trusts her, and she's just trying to manipulate him. She got this grand plan of escape and she's gonna use him. So he's, uh, he gets this letter and it's it's it's you know, gonna He's either he's either gonna find out that his eye surgery got approved or rejected. So she and he can't find it. She hides his glasses so he can't. He's looking for his glass. He goes, no, I'll just read it for you here and give it to me. I'll just read it for and she reads it to him and they approved his eye surgery, but she said they didn't, and he's fucking sad. You know. He starts crying, and she said, listen, I'll I'll fix your eyes. I got a lot of money. I got a ton of money. I'm wealthy. He goes really, goes, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna pay for surgery. He just got to help. He goes how and goes, you got how many get out of here. And he goes like, how the fuck are you gonna do that? So she says, the next time somebody dies, give me the keys to get into the coffin room or whatever. So he gives her the keys. She goes, the next time someone dies, they they ring a bell. Like for whom the bell tolls, they ring a bell. And she made the plan was the next time she hears that bell, whether it's in five days or two months, that's her cue to go into the casket room, get in the casket with the dead person. He's going to go out the next morning and bury them, and then come out and unbury her and then set her free. That was the plan. So, man, I don't know how much time goes by, but the bell goes off. She it's, you know, the dead of night. She goes to the press she's got the keys, and she sneaks her way into the where the room where they keep the coffin that they're about to bury. So she sneaks into the in the coffin, she lays next to the dead person. They can take her and bury her. So now she's buried out on the in front of the or on the side of the prison. I'm away from the prison. So she's just waiting there for him to come back later and dig her up and let her set her free. And she's waiting and she's waiting, and she's talking to herself. She's waiting and praying, and he's taken forever and it's taking so goddamn long. So she starts going crazy. She could barely breathe. She's like, fuck her, where the fuck are you, motherfucker? Where the fuck are you? So then she lights a match and she wants to see the dead person next to her. Uh, and guess who it is? The grave digger. She goes ah, and then the credits start rolling and it's over. So I'll never forget that one. That's one episode that just stuck with me. I saw that when I was like fifteen. I'm like, man, I'll never forget that episode.
Speaker 3: And I remember watching when I was a kid in the eighties, I watched the episode of G I Joe that even freaking me out. It was an episode where they're creating like synthoid replacements of all the people in the Pentagon and the generals.
Speaker 2: That episode freaked me out as.
Speaker 3: A kid, And then when I got older, I went and researched like the history of G Joe. The huh is it basically about cloning kind of except they're like they're like robotic, like nanotech replacements that are mind control, right.
Speaker 2: I remember that episode scared me a lot when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but maybe I had a premonition that they might actually be doing that one day. But I remember a few years ago researching this. I forget the guy's name, Friedman or something like that, but he was another Pentagon military expert who was a huge consultant on Transformers and GI Joe. And if you go back, I mean, it's kind of silly to I don't really want to watch a bunch of cartoons now that I'm an adult, But I did go back and watch the first season of GI Joe and Dude there's episodes about mk Ultra, there's episodes about Harp, there's episodes about nanotech, the episodes about all this shit that like the Federal Reserve. There's a whole episode where Cobra says the Federal Reserve is making fake money. So they have the villain as the one saying what's true. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, So in situations like that where they're telling you, you know, like they're telling you what they're doing and what's going on, mk Ultra, Keim Trail's all that shit. I think maybe the plan is if we put it in movies, they won't believe it's real. They'll say, dude, you watch too many movies. So when they put shit in movies, it's not maybe it's too you know, get them used to it or something, but it's also to make it like so you don't believe it.
Speaker 3: I think that's what you're right. We missed the kind of the obvious thing, which I should have said earlier, Like the reason that this exists in movies. Number Layer one is so that most people say, oh, dude, you saw that in the fucking movie.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Layer two is the catatonic trauma stuff. Layer three is the occult stuff. So yeah, I think you're absolutely right. There's layers to this shit.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing though, is when I used to believe in UFOs, it used to be that, like you know, twenty five thirty years ago, uh, to be a conspiracy theorist meant you were all into UFOs and the government is is covering up UFOs and hiding UFOs from.
Speaker 2: It the government. Once you believe in you no, totally, totally.
Speaker 1: It took me a while to figure that shit out. But in the beginning, I think that's the first phase. The first phase, like, oh my god, the gut it's hiding UFOs from it. But that's what they want us to believe. So when they were but then then I would then that's when I would think, like, man, but why is there so many god damn alien and space movies? So then I thought, oh, so that they put it in movie because I was still believing it, and I go, I would say, they're putting it in movies to make it look ridiculous. That's what I thought. But it's the opposite. They want you to believe in UFOs. Anything with space. They green light anything with Fulk in space, Go Go Go. They don't ever hold it could be the dumbest movie of Battlestar Galactica, the dumb shit. They don't give a fuck. They just a flash Gordon. If it's if there's Mars attacks, if there's space in it, as long as they show like you're in space and there's a planet in the background, they just go with it. They're like, yeah, I didn't give a fuck what it's about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. In fact, I put in my first book.
Speaker 3: There's a book written by a guy who's a professor who was one of these high level social engineers, had Lee Cantrell, and he was involved in studying the UFO phenomenon for its social engineering effects. And he was one of the guys from the Princeton Research Project who was involved in the Orson Wells radio broadcast, which scared everybody when he broadcasts wore the worlds as a radio story. They thought it was real, they thought aliens were really invading. And so people like heavily control studied this to understand psychological warfare on the masses. And he wrote a book called Invaders from Mars, and it's about using the UFO narrative to steer people at a cultural level into new narratives that would replace the idea of creation, replace the idea of the Bible. And my second book, I put a thing from Brookings Institute, which is one of the top think tanks. The NASA commission Brookings Institute in nineteen sixty eight to do a study on what would happen to people who believe the Biblical paradigm of creation if the Establishment announced alien life. And the assessment from the social engineers in this white paper was that it would shake everybody's belief in creation and they would start to believe a new controlled alien narrative that would fit with AONs of evolution and the Big Bang and transhumanism. So they literally say that it was intended to uproot Christian ideas and replace it with this new age alien bullshit.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely. I mean from the dawn of time, every emperor, every king, they all had the same dream, a one world empire, one world government. It's always been that way. Every king and every emperor. They wanted to rule everything. They just it. They wanted to, but they couldn't. And they all knew the one way because nobody wants, no small countries want one world government. I go with a small country like one world government, that's going to put me out of a job. Yeah, Like, the only way for a one world government to work. Nobody likes one world government. Who fucking wants that shit? One one king and whatever he says goes. Most people ain't gonna buy that. The only way to make it happen is to get everyone to embrace it. They have to want it, they have to beg for it, And the only way you beg for it is with a fake alien invasion. That's the only way of a Alliens came down. Everyone's going to embrace the new world order, so they always wanted it. You can't have a fake alien invasion without space to in my opinion, that's why they keep pushing all these movies and NASA and Aliens and you will thinks that, because how are you gonna eventually try to pull off the fake alien invasion if people don't even believe in the space that you're telling them, you know? So, I think that's what it's all about, just prepping us for the that's that's their last their last gasp is going to be a fake alien invasion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they may have the technology now to fool enough people, they might like with hologram technology, all you need is like can you put I mean the holograms they got. Now you got a football game of the rape Baltimore Ravens. They got the fucking crow flying around shit, and it looks real. So can they. But I don't think they're confident enough in it, because if they were, they would have already done it. They would have done it. I don't think they're like, na dude, because once they do it, they can't do it again. It's just like COVID can't do COVID again. You did it once, it ain't never going to happen again. No off with that shit again. You did it once. That's it. That was your only COVID. There ain't going to be no more COVID.
Speaker 3: So I think they I think you're right, Like, if they're going to roll out something that big it's got, they want to make sure that they've assessed the populations.
Speaker 2: Belief in in that right.
Speaker 3: So, like I think a lot of this fake disclosure stuff that's coming out where the Pentagon saying oh yeah, we by the way, there are aliens and all this and that when they put that shit out there seeing, Okay, what's the reaction? Are people buying it? We have a crisis of like, people don't actually believe establishment anymore because they lie so much, So how are we going to get everybody to believe this? So I think they've lied too much. So there's a crisis of confidence in the establishment. So it's difficult to convince people of this stuff when the official outlets are just known as constant liars. So I think, look like, you know, the last two years, with all these hearings and so called whistleblowers, like, it doesn't look like people are that they're not wowed by it, right, It's like it's not having a huge effect. So I don't even know if there's enough support of the idea of belief in aliens, in UFOs or even interest to do that kind of a big sy oup.
Speaker 1: They're going to have to do something like hologram of some big ass alien ship and then at the blow of the White House with.
Speaker 2: It like a laser, you would have to be like massive, yeah, And then at that.
Speaker 1: Point, you know you're going to be if you don't believe in it, you could be arrested that you're anti American.
Speaker 2: Or something you're or like like. So remember in a I noticed I read through cyber Polygon.
Speaker 3: Remember Claus talked about that one day we'll have cyber Polygon, which will be ten times worse than COVID. He said it was the Internet, you know, apocalypse. And if you read that, yeah, this was one during COVID. He said, you think COVID is bad, wait until we have cyber Polygon, which is the collapse of the Internet. And uh, you can watch all the slides of the presentation. I went and watched it and did a bunch of podcasts on.
Speaker 1: It and explain that the internet sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So they basically ran a bunch of exercises and they war gamed what happens when terrorists take down the Internet. That's cyber polygon. And they ran this exercises with like IBM and the Pentagon and the War Economic Forum and all this, all these entities, and the most enlightening aspect of the exercises what's towards the end of it where they discuss that anybody who questions the narrative, they call them info terrorists.
Speaker 2: Information terrorists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what they want to be info denier.
Speaker 2: But not just denier terrorists.
Speaker 3: So they want to take they want to take terrorism from the cold, from the war on terror, and now it's info terror. If you say things against the narrative, it's because you're supporting online terror.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's smart. I like that. I was in a luminati. I've been like, yeah, I give me a game that work. Yeah yeah, lidlene dude, hell yeah, fucking info terrorist.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it's a fuck.
Speaker 1: Now. Now, in regards the Eyes Wide shut, do you think Kubrick was trying to bust the elite out or what angle do you think was? What was the purpose of that? Like, and then he got killed right because they took twenty minutes out of his cut. They said, you can't show these twenty minutes, it's too deep. And then he died. Like take me through what you know about that?
Speaker 3: So I don't have any set theory on this because I don't know, and I don't I mean, I haven't seen what was caught. I don't know if anybody has. Roger Avery was just on with Joe Rogan, you know, a few months ago, and he theorized that it is relevant and it could have led to the demise of Kubrick. Early. I asked Vivian about this, and she said she's not aware of any plot or anything like that, but she's very reticent to kind of talk about her dad's work.
Speaker 2: She's probably sick of talking about her dad's work.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, but I do think that just the film itself, what we have itself is like extremely extremely revelatory. I mean, and it's been picked apart. We've been picking it apart for over ten years. Like there's so many details and clues that now it's not hard to figure out right post Epstein, like.
Speaker 2: We all know what's going on.
Speaker 3: And I just did an interview with Dasha Nekrasova. She was in that popular TV show that she just just got canceled from. And she made her own movie called Scary of sixty First, which was loosely based on Epstein stuff and isswad Shut. And her movie came out I think four or five years ago, but it was before all the last Epstein email stuff came out, and basically everything in her movie theorized basically that Epstein was kind of running this sort of you know, black male, high level black mal operation that was also like eyeswet Shut and so we kind of theorized that that's like the real understanding of iswad shut like Kubrick was telling us basically Epstein's style stuff in nineteen ninety eight. And I don't I wouldn't have a problem believing that that made him, you know, not the best friend of.
Speaker 2: A lot of people in the establishment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know for sure what happened to him.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if you're making movies like that Revelatory, that's pretty By the way, it's not just iweadch shut. Like a bunch of his films have this theme of exposing elite PDF stuff.
Speaker 1: Tom Cruise is in it and called Kidnan, right, And I mean they're in it, so they're scientologists l Ron Hubbard. It seems like like, well, expose what's going on in tRNA well, according.
Speaker 2: To Vivian, to get people to accept it.
Speaker 3: So I don't think.
Speaker 2: Stanley was not a scientologist.
Speaker 3: So she says that she believes that he had premonitions about stuff, and then he had a little bit of psychic abilities, but he wasn't involved in any cult or occult stuff, according to her. So and she says, also people have a misconception that he was a leftist because they think everybody in Hollywood's left us. But actually he was more on the GOP conservative side of stuff.
Speaker 2: So she argues that, like, he was not promoting establishment narratives willingly.
Speaker 3: You know, there was times where obviously he would have to work with this or that group to get something filmed, like you two thousand and one, when they came to him when he was a young filmmaker, he was like, yeah, of.
Speaker 2: Course, I'll work with NASA or whoever.
Speaker 3: But she argues that he was a sincere opponent of corruption, which I think is applausible thesis. So I don't think Eyswhite Shut was made as an establishment movie. I think he really was, you know, criticizing the establishment. And again it's super revelatory like sex cults, Epstein's saw Stuff, black Man. I mean, it's all their assassinations by essentially what we called the Illuminati, right. I mean, I don't know of any other if that was my number one like movie exposing everything, hands down, I can't think of a better one. I mean there's plenty of good ones, you know, the exposed stuff like Network or they live conspiracy theory with Mel Gibson, But I think the most revelatories as watch should what do you think is the most conspiracy accurate movie? H If you had to pick.
Speaker 1: One, Independence Day? Really, Yeah, that's the that's the New World Order right there. And you know that's like Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: You mean, because of the aliens leading to everyone.
Speaker 1: Gets together, all the nations were that's the ultimate goal. Yes, Flight Shut definitely exposes the elite and all that ship they're doing, but as a like the giant picture of where we're at in space and New World Order and all that shit. Same thing with Lord of the Rings. It's the same thing like we're with Lord of the Rings. They had there was this evil fucking force with all these goblins and demons that are getting over castle. So they would go from castle to castle and ask them, you go, you gott to join. They're gonna fuck everybody up, you gotta join. And the ones that didn't join forces, what happened to them? They got ran over by the goblins and all the demons and shit. So the castles, which were basically like towns and villages, the ones that weren't down, they got taken over. So it's right, you better be down. When the evil you know, when the aliens come, we better all work together.
Speaker 3: I know that's right because I've been doing a Tolkien deep dive. And Tolien knew about the New World Order.
Speaker 2: In fact, he and C. S.
Speaker 3: Lewis, who were pretty close friends most of the time, both of their trilogies, not talking about Narnia, but C. S.
Speaker 2: Lewis wrote a space trilogy.
Speaker 3: Have you heard of that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, so get this. C. S. Lewis's third volume of the Space Trilogy. It's about.
Speaker 3: The Aliens are actually demons and they're setting up a world government to depopulate everybody. Isn't that crazy? So the whole book is about the New World Order and depopulation through a fake alien story. And Tolkien and Lewis were friends, so they knew about this. And when Tolkien wrote Lord of the Rings, I think he is absolutely warning about the New World Order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just it's so obvious. It's it's so And then in Lord of the Rings, the New World Order, the guy they're like the good guys, you know, they're the good Yeah, and and uh.
Speaker 3: No, they're not the good What do you mean they're not the good guys? The the saluron is who wants uh a one world order, but they.
Speaker 1: Lose like the ones who win. The forces that got together, don't they win eventually? Or not? Always lose? They never win like uh Tyler, Sauron doesn't win, don't they what's her name? Uh, Live Tyler. Wasn't she like? Remember she was a queen like liv Tyler?
Speaker 2: She's an elf and she marries Ara Gorn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but aren't they aren't? Don't they win? I got to see it again? They lose?
Speaker 3: Well, they're they're the good people. So the elves are kind of like angels and the humans. They work together to defeat the goblins, who are the beat there.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, But what I'm talking about is is the goblins, what's the the what's the evil force?
Speaker 2: The eyem of Aaron Saron.
Speaker 1: That's the aliens. Those are the aliens, and then the elves are the who the They all get together and then they beat them, right, don't they win? Eventually?
Speaker 3: The good guys win?
Speaker 1: It's not so what I'm saying is that would be the New World Order. The good guys. They make them look good like they're.
Speaker 3: They're not the New World Order. It's Solron that wants one ring to rule them all, to use the Ring to control and create a one world government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. They want one world government. Like when the aliens come in, they're gonna want a one world government too. They're the bad guys. But it's a fake alien invasion. And the fake alien invasion is to get all our nations together. And every nation is run by a fucking demon, right, But they get us scared with this fake alien invasion that we all come together and we're the good guys. Meanwhile, we've been manipulated.
Speaker 2: Does that mean?
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying. In Lord of the Ring, the narrative and Tolkien was later going to write a book about Satanic cults in that world, but he ended up dying before he wrote the story. He just had notes about it. It's based on the Christian narrative. It's a Christian theme. It's not a fake alien invasion. It's Salon in the story of the Lord of the Rings is like right below Satan, the Satan character, so he's like one of the highest demons.
Speaker 1: I get that. So that would be the aliens. I'm not saying it's true.
Speaker 3: But it's not a fake invasion. In this story, it's not fake. It's an actual defeat of evil. And Tolkien said the reason that he didn't write the next story about a Satanic cult in Middle Earth was because he said it would give the impression that evil wasn't fully defeated in the trilogy and that it keeps going on. But evil doesn't keep going on. There's eventually an end to evil. So I'm not understanding how it relates to Alien Vision.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, explain. Let me explain. In the movie, yes, it's real, the evil forces are real and they want to take over and have a one world government. That's a movie that's not real. The way it affects reality is we watch that and then when we see evil, we're going to think it's real. But it's actually fake. But it's to prepare us to unite like they did in Lord of the Rings, to defeat the evil. But in reality, the evil's fake. But in the movie, the evil's real and the real, and they are they do want to take over the world, and they do. They're evil, they're just below Satan.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, maybe people to take that away from it. But in the story, the good guys, their whole argument is not to have a one world government, to be another one world government. The whole purpose of the people fighting Slen is to maintain the sovereignty of the elves as people, of the humans as people, and of the dwarves as people.
Speaker 1: It's not though, but in reality that's what we would think too. We're like, oh, yeah, we got to unite to be evil and then we're going to keep our sovereignty. But in reality, no, you didn't. We just ripped up everybody's constitution. Yeah, the aliens are gone. We defeat it.
Speaker 3: But there's nothing in Lord of the Rings that promotes that idea as far as I can tell, I think Game of Thrones promoted that at the end of Game of Thrones, the way they ended the TV show version. He hasn't written the final books, and nobody knows who's going to end it, and that one that actually say we got to get rid of all the kings and have a equalitarian, egalitarian council of equal people run by a bunch of women and minorities. So Lord, Game of Thrones actually ends that way, where everybody's equal with no king. The whole point of Return of the King is that it's like a Christian story of Jesus as the return of the King. So again, I just don't understand why you would come away and you think which whatever you want. I'm just saying I never came away with the idea that Lord of the Rings is preparing us for. I mean maybe because it came out post nine to eleven, people were thinking about it, like in a terror mindset or something like that, Like the terrorists are like.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I'm not what you're saying is correct. In the movie, the evil forces were real. They were real. They weren't. It wasn't It wasn't a movie.
Speaker 2: I understand you're not saying.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a movie about a fake evil force. In the movie, it was a real evil force. And in the movie, all the castles were all uniting to fight this evil force, right, but they were preparing us. What happened, like, you know, after it was over, they're all like in gardens and shit and they're all happy and drinking tea. That's I think, in my opinion. I don't know. In my opinion, all I was saying was like, damn, they're getting everyone united, and whatever castles weren't down to fight, they got killed. So that shows you like, we got all united.
Speaker 3: So I said, so maybe that came out because Lord of the Rings the films came out right after nine to eleven, right around that time. So maybe the purpose from the establishment's vantage point of putting that out was to make people think that the ar arrists are like Salon or whatever and we got to unite against terror exactly.
Speaker 2: So that could be the case. Yeah, that's what I that's what I saw.
Speaker 1: I saw. I was like, that's what I see. But I could be wrong. There could be another, uh, propaganda reason for it too. But you ever see the movie.
Speaker 2: Momento Memento with Christian Bale. Yeah, I want, I want.
Speaker 1: I wish there was a panel of people we could trust and you would definitely you would be like ahead of the panel. You want to watch a movie they has zero propaganda. I don't want no fucking propaganda. I wish there was a list of movies that was approved by twelve people in the council twelve years where they're like, dude, everybody watched the movie and they're like, this looks like a legit, actual story with zero prophet you know what I mean? And and uh, that's the one good thing about AI making movies is the one good thing because up until a movies, all the movies had to go through the dream Works Filter, New Line Cinema, Columbia Uave Pictures, so whatever these giant movie companies, that's the only movies we really saw. There were some indie films too, but where do you find indie films. Most of the big movies you go to the movie theater, you go to arc Light, you go to regal if. They all go through the big houses, and by the time it gets to you, it's propagandized the shit. So the good thing about AI is anybody's gonna be able to make a movie now, so it's not gonna need to be propagandized. So sure, there's gonna be a lot of shit movies, but there's also gonna be a lot of great movies. We had great stories with Zebo Propaganda, Zero fucking Cia hand Over and all that shit. So I'm looking forward because people are like, oh, but it's not a real movie. It's say, I'm like, dude, shut the fuck up. You watch cartoons. You don't like cartoons. I love cartoons. That's all fake like, so like I watch animated movies. I watched the Super Marios movie with my son, fucking that one, you know what I mean, some people watch fake shit all the time, but all of a sudden it's AI, Like, oh no, that's another kind of thing. Cartoons all the goddamn time, you know what, the Simpsons. You don't want South Park, you know what I mean. So AI can be made to look like animation, that's fine. Then people will be like, Okay, it's animated, or how about AI to make it look realistic as fuck? Who cares if it's not real? Who gives the fuck. Oh, but then the actors aren't gonna have any jobs. Who gives a fuck. I just want movies without fucking pro propaganda in them. Give me a good story, you know, and not like some typical cookie cutter bullshit. Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward with AI.
Speaker 4: Anybody's gonna be able to make movies now, Yeah, I mean that could be, that's a possibility.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think everybody just assumes AI is going to be like a dystopian, you know, nightmare thing. I mean, it could be good for the arts, but I don't know, I feel like it might. I kind of feel like it's going to be a passing fab but maybe not. Maybe it's better.
Speaker 1: So I think, you know, you still got to write the You know, if you have AI write the story for you, it's gonna be generic. Just like AI can write lyrics for you, and they can write music for you. They sucks, it's not good, and people are like, oh my god, AI is writing music like kids can write songs. Songs are easy to write. Great songs hard to write, almost impossible, but just a song. Kids can write a song and a poem. So who cares of AI can write lyrics and music. Who wants to hear that anyways? I don't want to hear that shit. But but if you can write a script and put it, you know, direct, put all these director's notes in the script and just stick it into AI and it's all your words, it's your script, and AI turns it into like like a five hundred million dollar looking movie. How is that bad? You know what I mean? That's like saying like I had this this guy owns this multimillion dollar stem cell company and he's telling me, He's like, listen, dude, you got to get this one program. It's AI, dude. We just take all our footage. We have like tens of thousands of hours of fucking video foot and he fucking just puts to get edit shit that we want. We just give little prompts and it goes through everything and it just edits these awesome little promos and commercials and stuff. And I said, and I said to him, I'm like, don't you think people are going to be pissed off?
Speaker 2: Like for what?
Speaker 1: Because you didn't actually use real editors? And He's like, who gives a fuck? Like like why would we like, why would we be cared? And how I just said that I was being sarcastic, you know what I mean, because I'm for AI. You know what I mean what I do with Ai for music, I've written a shit ton of songs for the last thirty five years. Yeah, sitting in my computer these MP three's old demos that I did back in eighty eight doing nothing, and now you could I could upload that song in the tsuno and then it pops up a beautifully produced version of the song, still the same lyrics, still the same chord progression, It's the same song. Hey, I didn't write the song a I just remixed it. And fuck, I'm having so much fun with that. It's bringing all these songs that were dead in the water for decades back to life. For me, can make any version of them. I can make a reggae version. I can make I'm making a Lana del Ray version of songs. I produce a lot of female songs, and I got all these female songs with shit production. But the lyrics are great and according to me, and so are the chord progressions and everything. I put my heart and soul into these songs. It was just a production sucked. I did them on four four track task cameracorders. Now I take that same file, upload it to Suno and it pops up any version I want. I could keep it the same, just just amp up the production, make it sound like a million dollars, or I can make it a country song just like that. Like that, and for a songwriter. Songwriters always had in their head like they would write a song and they would think, man, man, this might work reggae, This might work country, This might work fucking new metal. This might work if I did it like this, This might work reggaeton. But you will never know because you're never gonna do it. No one ever does it because it's so expensive to produce a song just at a high level, and it takes too much time that you're only going to do your set genre. You're not gonna do it. I'm gonna spend another five thousand dollars to make a country version that no one does. You would think you want other people to do it, like, oh shit, I did a country version of my song. But you would never do it because you don't have the time and you don't have the money.
Speaker 3: You would never.
Speaker 1: But now you could make your song any version you want and just fucking tweak it any way you want like that. It's like that, Like I fucking love it. Man, It's it's what songwriters and producers been waiting for their whole life. Engineers, they're fucking panicking engineers, like they're panicking. It's like a if someone gave.
Speaker 4: You a.
Speaker 1: Mansion, you know, a ten ten million dollar mansion and it's fucking up in the hills and it's fucking amazing. It's got thirteen bedrooms, amazing backyard with a fucking Olympic pool and at tennis court, and you would take it, right, You would take the house if they just gave it to Yeah, right, but what if you found out like it was made by like robots and shit and not Mexicans from home Depot? Would you be mad? Would you give the house? You wouldn't give a fuck. He wouldn't give a fuck if robots made it. And then if they told you, you know, the architect was Ai Ai Ai designed the house. Nobody would care. No one care at all, Like oh, like, no one gives a fuck. The engineers the work, the ones that they are doing, like the hard work. They're the ones that the middleman are getting cut out. You still need to create. Just like I said, AI, write shit lyrics. Write me a song about boy meets girl girlly boy and it's gonna be generic and knowing it's gonna be this vanilla. I would never do that. I would never have a I write lyrics for me. I write my own lyrics. It's my they're my lyrics or or or singers that I'm producing their lyrics and my my chord progressions I put together ship. AI just makes it sound like h like I got signed by Capitol Records and they gave me two dollars to make the album. That's the only difference, you know what I mean? So for a producer, producers don't give a fuck who played if you're you're producing a band. A producer is producing a band. He does not give a fuck who plays bass on this album. All he he cares about is how the album is gonna make him look and are the songs gonna be as good as they can be. He don't give a fucking play. As a matter of fact, he don't like that drummer. You know, in the middle of the night, they're gonna bring in another drum They're gonna bring in Travis Barker to play drums because the drummer of this band just ain't cutting it. He's like out of time. The producer don't give a shit. The producer don't even be like if the guy can't even pull off harmon, He's like, we're gonna bring someone else in. Like, the producer don't care. The producer just cares about the product, the song. What does the song sound like? Now? The bass player he cares, he cares. The drummer, he cares because he's getting cut out. They're bringing in Travis Barker to redo all his drums. They care. You know, the guitar player of the guitar player that good, and they bring the dude from Alice Cooper. They're gonna care the producer, don't care the producer. My reputation is on the motherfucking Like with Smashing Pumpkins, when they first got signed, the band was never around. They were always partying, and Billy Corgan was always the one on the demo making the demo tapes. You gets signed with the demo te Butch Vig signs him and he hears the demo, tap goes, it's fucking great, Let's do an album. So they go in the band's all excited. They get signed off Billy Corgan playing everything on the demo, and then when they get in the studio, butch Vig goes, what the fuck is this, Like what is this guy playing? He goes, he's the guitar player and she's the bass player, and he's all like, that's not what that's on the demo, and like so Butch Vic said, listen, motherfucker, you're playing all this shit. Okay, that was you on the demo. You don't fuck them, And so Billy had to tell Darcy and James, like, listen, Butch wants me to play the bass and all the guitar and they were like, put the next album once. Once we do the next album, then we're gonna everyone's gonna play. So they're like, fuck, okay, I guess. And you know, Billy Corgan's he shrats. He's really really good, way better than he's a shudder so they understood. And Darcy's not that great of a bass player, so she kind of she goes on the second album, then we'll all come back. So by the time before the second album was worked on, butch Vig did never mind Nirvana, that blows up. That's the biggest album in the fucking world. Now butch Vig is a super star producer. He's the hottest producer in the world, and now he's his Next on his list is like doing Smashing Pumpkins second album because the first album he did with them was like the biggest indie album. Yeah, yes, yesh right, that was the biggest indie album, but it wasn't like massive. But then he goes from gifsh Smashing Pumpkins big indie album. Then a Nirvana wants butch Vig because he did Smashing Pumpkins big indie album, Havanna blows the fuck up there, go through the fucking stratosphere and now, uh, they're gonna do the Smashing Pumpkin to do their second album, Simon's Dream. So now Butch Vig's fucking reputation is on the line. So now they're gonna do the album. Now, Darcy and James think they're gonna play on the album, and then Butch goes, they're not fucking playing this album. You're playing everything on this album. So that's where the fucking the riff started and all the divide because even on Simes, Billy played everything as far as the guitar and the bass goes. Of course, Jimmy Chamberlin on drums, he's a master. I mean, Billy Cory can't play drums, But as far as the bass and guitar, Billy played everything. And then of course he sang most everything right. Uh So to my point was AI, all the producer cares about is how good the final product is, you know, And that doesn't mean everyone should think like that. You know, if you're a bass player, you should be like, dude, I want to I want my bassline to be on this my shit. Yeah, and I get that too, but ais for creators, people that are creating. Because if you can create something and have AI fucking make it sound like like a script, you could stick You imagine sticking the script in the AI and it's all your words, it's your storyline and everything. But all of a sudden, the visuals look like they you know, it was three hundred million spent on it. That's a good thing in my eyes. That's not a bad thing. That's a good thing as long as that's the story is good and the script is good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I said, we're saying that's a good point. I mean, yeah, I think it's definitely going to be a lot of positives. I just worry that they're going to like shut shit down before people have the ability to use it for that, you know what I mean, Like, you know we get some kind of it's so close.
Speaker 1: Yeah close, man. I got guys really trying to master and there's improvements, like every other day, there's like a new there's it's improving like at an AI speed. Like AI it's like exponential. It's like exactly ya nuclear bomb supposed to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very hey man, I'll probably have to go pretty soon. But I loved I love to If you want to do it again. I'd love to come back anytime.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: This was an awesome talk likewise dog, awesome podcast. Let's do it again. We got way more movies to get to and TV shows.
Speaker 2: Man, Thank you, dude, and you have a good night you too, Eddie, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you.