Speaker 1: We all strive for a picture perfect relationship, but we all know perfect is hard to achieve. Melanie and Bill McGuire, like us, all had their issues, issues that would find one spouse washed ashore and the other a prime suspect, and, as one investigator would say, they're either guilty or the most unlucky person alive. Good morning. The following podcast and the graphic content materials for a mature audience listener lessness.
Speaker 2: As Hey, I'm Nicole and I'm Ben, and you are listening to.
Speaker 1: Wake It in Grim, a true crime podcast.
Speaker 2: I love that sound.
Speaker 1: You sure do.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you guys have a drink sitting sitting down with us. It doesn't have to be alcoholic, could be water. It could be water, could be tea, could be whatever you want, coffee, just something you enjoy. Hopefully you're slipping.
Speaker 1: It with us. I finished my drink already because it was so delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you inhaled that.
Speaker 1: It was so good. Oh my gosh. Okay, So I feel like we've been really busy, working hard.
Speaker 2: We have. We have been. Something that kept us busy last week was running an epic trivia game over on Patreons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 2: Actually, it was like an afternoon of five crazy questions, which everyone killed it on. By the way, good job to you guys over on Patreon. You answered it so fast it was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were Yeah, it was really well done. Yeah, they seem like they're enjoying it too.
Speaker 2: They definitely did. And the nice thing was it wasn't like here's questions answer it. We dropped it like throughout the afternoon, random times and stuff, so it worked out pretty good.
Speaker 1: But then some people were like, excuse me, can we know what time?
Speaker 2: And this is yes. We also did have some people being like, but We're on the other side of the world and I'm going to be asleep it's like two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very hard.
Speaker 2: We're going to rocket some other times too to make it equal for everyone.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Oh I'll have to stay up late or something. One day.
Speaker 2: We will. We'll paul it all night or something, just so we can give you guys that equal opportunity. So do not fret, my friends. But I did want to send a big thank you to Jamie w Over on Patreon who rocked it and one the giveaway, So we're going to be sending here some swag and an exclusive T shirt with the design you can only get from winning a contest with us.
Speaker 1: And she's the first one to get it.
Speaker 2: Is she's the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: And Sarah Granby and Michelle Cochran over there, they also were runners up on it, so they're going to get it cool something.
Speaker 1: Too, so well done. That's so cool, that's so fun and awesome. We need more fun in this world.
Speaker 2: It seems like everything around us is just always so depressing.
Speaker 1: But speaking have fun. We've been mountain biking a bit more. We have I want a mountain bike even more. But I'm like, oh man, what I was about to say is bad. Well I was going to say training my ass, but that's really bad. Wow, training my butt not to be so sore. It hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: From the seat, from the mountain biking.
Speaker 1: From the mountain biking seat.
Speaker 2: Yes, not from adult endeavors at your tiny.
Speaker 1: Home, not from inappropriate things.
Speaker 2: You know you're married when your butt hurts from mountain biking and not sex.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Back on track to Patreon though, and not your body getting bruiseddylicious. We do have some patrons to thank for signing up this past week we.
Speaker 1: Do very exciting Who do we got.
Speaker 2: We have Kayla Nixon, We have Angie, Katie b and Kayla fram who all joined the epic lineup of patrons over there, they can get that exclusive content the play Trivia Play Trivia of course, the exclusive episode of the last day of every month. So yeah, if you want to join them link in the description of this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks so much, guys. We really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: It's a good time over there.
Speaker 1: And then we have not merch. We have items arriving, we do and what are they arriving for.
Speaker 2: The Wicked books?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be an epic giveaway. And the things that are arriving, Like I was almost going to just drop, but one of them is because it's so cool and I kind of want to order myself one.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what we should do is once the contest starts, we should drop what is included in the box? What do you think, Oh, keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: No, I think we should because the box is like very cool and you've done very well putting it together, and like everything that's arriving, I'm like, can I have that?
Speaker 2: There are some epic things going in it. So if you don't know this Wicked Box giveaway, we're going to be doing a trivia sort of thing. That's kind of why we're warming up this trivia right, So it's going to be kind of a trivia kind of like a treasure hunt sort of situation, dropping hints over on this podcast, on our social media on where you can go for your next clue to find everything, the next hint, the next step, and the person who gets down the rabbit hole in the first to arrive at the destination and figure and solve it all will win the Wicked Box, only one to give away, so my gosh.
Speaker 1: And it's it's honestly like, put some effort in because it's very cool.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be awesome, very cool. But don't jump the gun just yet because we haven't started, so.
Speaker 1: We will let you get Yeah, we're still waiting for a couple of items too, so but the ones that are coming in, I'm just like, oh my gosh, this is so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to to seeing someone's reaction when they win this.
Speaker 1: Oh my goshpe Yeah, because I mean, contents are pretty cool, but they're not always like the winnings are just sometimes meh or whatever. But this is like get excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hand picked cool stuff by us, and we're trying to stick to like handmade stuff like on Etsy some things. We're purchasing that sort of stuff. It's not just like mass produced items.
Speaker 1: Okay. So something else I wanted to say, which is like an amazing stay here is the wedding. I don't think I told you this yet, but the wedding I photographed over the weekend. The maid of honor, she was also the sister of the bride, did a speech at the reception, you know, as they often do, and she closed it off by asking the bride and groom to look at each other. So in my head I was like, okay, like she's going to say something sweet or sappy or whatever, right, yeah, and she said, you are now looking at the person most statistically likely to murder you. Yeah, And I was like, oh my gosh, yes, is so epic.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I've seen that on TikTok before. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean it's unfortunately true, it is. But I was like, I mean, I've shot a lot of weddings and I haven't seen that in a speech myself, and I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said weddings, not ex husbands. Yes, I've shot a lot of ex husbands.
Speaker 1: I have not done that.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully we keep it that way.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm not sure that you could do anything bad enough that I'd have the desire to murder you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't comprehend that need for someone to actually take another life like that. That's pretty extreme.
Speaker 1: But even like someone even if if, like I mean, for something that that to happen, there has to be something going on in the marriage, like there just has to be. But I mean, you did, you would have loved that person at some point in time. So it's like, I just can't bath them that you get to that extent where you're like plot in their murder. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, like some people, it's like an insurance thing. So it's even if.
Speaker 1: Okay, like money, money, money is evil.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. It's say, Okay, like you said, you at least loved them at some point, So at what point did money become more valuable than that connection? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I mean there's quite a few things I want in this life that money would buy me, but I'd rather you be part of it, so you're safe for.
Speaker 2: Now, for now, knock on wood that that lasts a little longer than just for now.
Speaker 1: Oh my, okay. So this brings us to talking about Melanie and William, or Bill as i'll refer to him, maguire. It's similar to the Lacy and Scott Peterson case in that there's people who believe this boast did it and people who don't. But we form our own opinions around here, So we'll dive into the facts and see where we land. Sounds goods good, Okay, here we go. We're starting off the story in April of two thousand and four. At this time, Melanie and Bill had been married for five years and they had two sons. Melanie was a nurse at a fertility clinic and Bill was teaching computer science at a technical college. Bill's sister described the couple as the perfect match from day one. They were equals and they both wanted the same things out of life. So that sounds like a pretty darn.
Speaker 2: Good match, Yeah, you would think.
Speaker 1: On April twenty eight, two thousand and four, the couple, who were living in an apartment in Woodridge, Woodbridge, New Jersey, closed on a four hundred and fifty thousand house in Warren County.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Yeah, okay, yeah, that's a good price. What year did you say?
Speaker 1: This was two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's an expensive home for two thousand four.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't look to see like what kind of home it is, so who knows. Maybe it was grand.
Speaker 2: It could have been. I mean, maybe it's the upscale neighborhood or something. I don't know that neighborhood.
Speaker 1: But there was a photo actually thrown in there in a dock that I watched, but I'm not even certain if that was like the exact house. But the one that they threw in there was like pretty grand, so I'm not certain.
Speaker 2: Well that's almost half million dollars for like a long time before everything skyrocketed here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Bill was a static that evening. He called the gas company to transfer their account, which I think is like adorable. That's like the first thing that you do. I don't know what I think is think that is just like so some serious excitement. So he transferred their account to their new house, and he also called two good friends to tell them the good news. But around six' ten that evening would be the last time anyone would hear From. Bill oh. Shit he seemed to go, silent which was very unusual for. Him he was someone that seemed like they promptly responded to. People he even missed a call from the cellar of the, house who he'd normally respond to very, quickly but that call never got.
Speaker 2: Returned, wow, okay that's suspicious as. Well like they didn't even move in.
Speaker 1: Yet, no like they literally just signed they were in their. Apartment, yep the couple would never move into that new, home according To. Melanie the night after closing on their new, home the couple got into an, argument an argument that Convinced melanie she needed to leave the. Relationship you, see it wasn't all sunshine and rainbow in the couple's. Marriage after the birth of the couple's second, son they had started to grow, apart With melanie Claiming bill had a gambling problem and was becoming increasingly erratic and even vi voltle towards.
Speaker 2: Her oh.
Speaker 1: Dang but the night Of april twenty eighth or the early morning Of april twenty, Ninth melanie claimed their argument was over a dryer. Sheet a dryer, sheet which seems, funny BUT i feel like when communication is at a, whack arguments get like very interesting and it honestly does not take much to be.
Speaker 2: Fair we've argued over some really stupid, shit.
Speaker 1: Probably actually dryer sheets as, well BECAUSE i do not like dryer. Sheets, yeah we don't use. Them i'm, like, NO i like.
Speaker 2: THEM i, mean, yeah sure they're full like chemicals and, stuff but they make your clothes now.
Speaker 1: Nice we just put our clothes in the dryer with nothing it can you can do? That, people you?
Speaker 2: Can you can.
Speaker 1: Been so, SAD i Guess i've won this. Argument, eh dryer, sheets, okay so. Barely.
Speaker 2: Bill this is what marriage, Is ladies and. Gentlemen you do or do not get dryer.
Speaker 1: Shit that's one or the. Other bill hated dryer, sheets AND i didn't stick this in. There but one thing he had they had, said is BECAUSE i think he it wasn't necessarily he didn't like dryer, sheets but he thought that they were like lazy and you should just put like fabric softener in the.
Speaker 2: Wash, OH i already hate.
Speaker 1: Him was kind of the. Thing But melanie continued to use, them And melanie claimed that particular, Night bill slammed her against the, doorway shoved a dryer sheet in her, mouth and slapped her across the.
Speaker 2: Face, okay, okay that's not.
Speaker 1: Cool that's like a bit.
Speaker 2: Aggressive this dude can suck a big old d if he's doing that.
Speaker 1: Shit one of their kids were witnessed to, this which is very, unfortunate So, Melie melanie said she grabbed her kid and locked herself in the bathroom with. Him she could Hear bill rummaging through the apartment packing a, bag saying she'd never see him again before stormed. Out melanie would file for a restraining order two days, later in Fear bill would pick up their children and take them off with. Him don't But bill never tried to Contact, melanie their, kids or anyone else for that. Matter he had simply.
Speaker 2: Vanished how old was the kid who witnessed?
Speaker 1: THIS i think he was only?
Speaker 2: Two Little yeah never?
Speaker 1: Mind, yeah, oh because you're, thinking like possible witness or, something but, yeah there's like no way for a two year all. DAY i don't think, So, no be sure it was the younger, one.
Speaker 2: And even, still, LIKE i don't think they would be knowing what's even going. On, really.
Speaker 1: Mummy was like, upset, yeah which is kind of.
Speaker 2: Breaking it could literally be that mummy stubbed her toe and was, crying and the kid could be upset and misconstrue.
Speaker 1: That right totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah or it could be That daddy was literally trying to kill mummy and they he thought they were. Playing, yeah a two year old's not necessarily going to.
Speaker 1: KNOW i, know they're so innocent peer unless they're terrible, too. IS i guess some parents would be, like they're not miss that's.
Speaker 2: True i've heard some horror. Stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah so days turned into, weeks And bill's sister questioned Why melanie hadn't filed a missing person's, report But melanie felt this wasn't particularly out of character For bill to have a tantrum and be, gone that he was in a habit of saying things that angered, people and that he frequently gambled In Atlantic. City three and a half weeks, Later melanie filed for divorce, shit WHICH i do feel like is like, wow kind of a, Wow like your husband is missing and you literally like just bought a house.
Speaker 2: Together, Yeah and it's so strangely that he was like so excited in calling people in about the house and then just.
Speaker 1: Leaves well they got in a big.
Speaker 2: Argument, yeah but, Okay devil's advocate. Here, okay if you AND i are in a giant argument to the degree that one of us is storming out or something and not coming back to the, house where's the first place you would?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 2: Me, YEAH i know the first PLACE i would go the fucking house we just.
Speaker 1: Bought, yeah BUT i don't like they signed the. Papers they probably don't have it, yet, RIGHT i don't think it's probably turned over to. Them. Yeah generally when you sign the, papers you got to wait to bet, Right, YEAH i. Guess SO i was, Like i'll go to my. Studio, NO i. WAS i was intrigued to know where the hell you.
Speaker 2: GO i was thinking the other house they had in their, Possession but, yeah the other occupants are still moving out or you're get the key date or whatever it's called possession, date there you. Go, Yeah, yeah that's that's a.
Speaker 1: Factor so As melanie was filing for, divorce it's all about to make sense here for. You virginia police had a very grim situation on their hands that was that would massively change the trajectory of this, Story three separate dark Green Kenneth cole suitcase suitcases have been discovered around The Chesapeake. BAY i Think i'm saying that.
Speaker 2: Right it nailed.
Speaker 1: It and a side, note WHEN i was like around that, TIME i Thought Kenneth cole was like the. SHIT i don't know if you remember, that BUT i THINK i had like purses or wallets AND i was, like this is the.
Speaker 2: Ship, YES i remember. That and also side side, note you Practicing chesapeake like for ten minutes before we aired this pot or before we record this.
Speaker 1: Pot. Oh, yeah AND i literally go to the next level where it's like you can actually practice In.
Speaker 2: Google, yeah you Get google To.
Speaker 1: Chesapeake i'm not sure IF i nailed, it BUT i think you.
Speaker 2: DID i was Close.
Speaker 1: Chesapeake, Okay so the first suitcase was discovered On may. Fifth the police department got a call from a fisherman stating that he had found a suit floating in the. Bay once, opened the contents of the bags were within a black trash, bag and within that black trash bag was a pair of human legs cut from the knees. Down, shit basically your shins and your.
Speaker 2: FEET i GUESS i Found dexter's dumping.
Speaker 1: Ground, OKAY i do have a. Question so if you were like AT c and you found and there was just like a suitcase, floating, yes would you bring it onto the?
Speaker 2: Boat?
Speaker 1: Yes would you open it? Up? Yes because what you think maybe there's money or something cool in? There?
Speaker 2: No BECAUSE i would, think what if there's a body in? Here and what IF i need to report?
Speaker 1: It oh, shit you're way nicer than. Me if you're gonna run for the.
Speaker 2: Hills, No i'm thinking EITHER, a it's Garbage i'm getting out of the, ocean or, yeh b it's there's a fucking body in here and someone needs to.
Speaker 1: Know, YEAH i, mean, HONESTLY i would. PROBABLY i mean after this case, Now i'm probably gonna for sure think it's a dead body anything floating It's but LIKE i, think if prior to do my research and, stuff, Initially i'd probably just think it bell off something and it was like someone's.
Speaker 2: Luggage, Right, WELL i would probably think that. Too Oh, god that thought of what if there's a body in there would be sneaking in the back of my.
Speaker 1: Brain that would be. Traumatizing, Shit oh it would BE i Think i'd be traumatized for.
Speaker 2: Life could you imagine actually finding that like that a horrific to discover and be the the atrocity of actually realizing that someone just lost their life and was just thrown away like.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, well, TECHNICALLY i guess with that suitcase it wasn't certain that the person lost their, life and that one like the legs they, oh, man, yeah this is WHY i didn't put this in. There but they just kept describing them as, fresh which is just like there could have been a different way to describe.
Speaker 2: Them, WELL i, mean not necessarily not, old not recently.
Speaker 1: Murdered, RIGHT i don't, know there's two other descriptions than.
Speaker 2: Fresh, NO i think fresh is probably the best way to describe.
Speaker 1: IT i described like fresh bananas or fresh, lettuce or like fresh.
Speaker 2: Air this weird conversation.
Speaker 1: Anyway moving, on because two more suitcases would be. Found so five days, later another suitcase washed on the shore Of Fisherman's, island and inside this suitcase was the torch of a white male severed from the waist. Down fuck, yes so, okay so yeah it was THE i kind of described that. Funny so it was like the waist up and then it had the head and the arms still.
Speaker 2: Attached, OKAY i that.
Speaker 1: Funny. Sorry so, finally a third suitcase would be discovered by a fisherman and his, wife with the missing pieces to the body initially unable to be. IDENTIFIED a complicate sketch of the victim was released to the, public With Susan rice recognizing the victim As Bill, maguire a longtime friend of her. Husband's this was confirmed by a fingerprint check and sure, enough the man inside the luggage Was. Bill he was thirty nine years.
Speaker 2: Old that's. Young that is, young the whole life ahead of, you still, well and just.
Speaker 1: The fact that he has young kids and stuff just breaks my. Heart so The virginia authorities turned over the investigation to The New Jersey State, police as that is where it is believed the murder took, place and Though melanie came across as the grieving, widow there was evidence to question this and she would become the prime suspect in the. Investigation, yeah.
Speaker 2: Rightfully, so like you, said most, statistically they're always going after the spouse first person they turned to to question.
Speaker 1: Totally and THEN i feel though we'll talk more about, this BUT i, mean, like if there's anything even its tiniest, tidbit not saying that there's tiny tidbits in this, one but to question that. Person they don't look at anyone. Else, really what do you?
Speaker 2: Mean they don't look at anyone, like.
Speaker 1: Okay so SAY i look semi guilty in one. Aspect it's almost LIKE i feel like investigators brand like case cold clothes like they. Did they don't even look at other.
Speaker 2: Suspects they'll start to get that like tunnel, vision and, yeah not necessarily try and follow the, evidence but try and make the evidence fit. Exactly, yes that's that's something that, WELL i, mean we've dealt with that in other episodes pretty, much is that they get that tunnel. Vision they're trying to get their man and make the evidence fit the case and the scenario they want.
Speaker 1: Exactly AND i just feel like for spouse cases that's even more so than any other. Case and THEN i just honestly sometimes feel like there are probably spouses serving sentences that maybe don't necessarily deserve.
Speaker 2: It, Right oh, yeah There's i'm sure lots of people out there who are innocentems are unfortunately serving.
Speaker 1: Time, yeah But i'm not saying that about this. Case so we're going to go over some details. Here so the fact that she never Reported bill as missing made her a suspect right off the. Bat that is a bit. Odd there was also a blanket inside one of the, suitcases wrapped Around bill's, torso with markings from a hospital supply company and the same kind of blankets used at the fertility clinic Where melanie was.
Speaker 2: Working, Oh, snael.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a big. One the suitcases were also the family's, suitcases Which, melanie though did admit. To apparently she reluctantly admitted. To but she did admit. To but technically the dude. Did she said that he packed up, bags, Right, SO i don't. KNOW i feel like if you literally were murdering your spouse like, that you would not dispose of them in your own. LUGGAGE i just feel that, Way but you never.
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't.
Speaker 1: Know what do they? Say common? Sense ain't that? Common?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Exactly you're get a lost FOR i really, am BECAUSE i am very torn with the idea Of, well clearly it fucking connects. Her but like you, said he did leave with luggage according to, her according to, her according to her, Exactly and a lot of this stuff is according to, HER i, Mean bill is no voice at this, point, Right so prove that it it wasn't. You, Yeah, like prove he took the. Luggage, yeah where is the? Witness where is this saying we have a missing individual found in the family? Suitcases you can't prove those left your possession.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so investigators Felt melanie was holding information back from, them but her, theory as shared on forty Eight, hours was that her husband's trip To Atlantic city may have put him in contact with some shady characters that he liked to gamble and had a knack for pissing people. Off bill's sister wouldn't believe That bill would ever lay a hand on a, woman and she and she never saw any, emotional, physical or verbal abuse aimed To. Melanie she also insisted That bill would never abandon his.
Speaker 2: CHILDREN i do want to say something real. Quick i'm fre. Me saying prove the suitcase almost makes me say that she is, guilty And i'm putting that point of view out to you guys. LISTENING i don't want to do.
Speaker 1: That, well, no but it makes sense, though because that's fishy as.
Speaker 2: Fuck, Yeah but also in that same, thing saying prove it wasn't you prove?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: What? Like? Yeah If i'm saying prove it, wasn't, well then the rhetorical question, is, well prove it.
Speaker 1: WAS i mean, yeah because, technically what if he was as mad and he threw all as, much he packed up as much shit as he possibly. Could, yeah and there was like one of those blankets or whatever already and in the luggage like or left in his vehicle or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Was SO i just want to make that clear that as much as we can point fingers and, say, well the evidence points to, you she can also, say, well why aren't you listening to? Me i'm technically a witness in this, Case so the argument goes both. WAYS i just want to make that clear That i'm not trying to tunnel vision you guys into making that evidence fit right.
Speaker 1: Exactly we can have our opinions at the end or. Whatever so police please search The maguire's, apartment their storage, unit And melanie's, car but no murder weapon tool used to cut Up bill's, body or any evidence for that matter of a crime scene was ever. Found AND i don't care how good you are at, cleaning if you literally chopped up a man's body in your. APARTMENT i think there would be something left.
Speaker 2: Behind there would most likely be.
Speaker 1: LIKE i DON'T i just can't understand how you would clean that up well enough.
Speaker 2: Unless you were extremely but even still it would be very very. Hard.
Speaker 1: Well one report said something like they believed she did it in the bathroom and that it was in the shower and she us like drape cloths or, whatever WHICH i, mean but like she has two, CHILDREN i don't even know how the hell she'd get away with. That but so the search was very. Extensive they literally like turned the place upside down in a number of, times including pulling apart or pulling down parts of the, wall pulling up, piping pulling up. Flooring, like they were. Extensive SO i just feel like if there was like that would be a massive amount of miss. THAT i just think something would have been left.
Speaker 2: Behind but m piping isn't notorious for catching in little grooves that that pea, trap that LITTLE u shape underneath your saint.
Speaker 1: Exactly, yeah, yeah like they something would have come. UP i feel like because they wouldn't have cleaned it that the piping and.
Speaker 2: Stuff and even if they she was able to get rid of all any sort of residue or, blood there would most likely be evidence of some serious cleaning and chemicals being.
Speaker 1: Used, totally, yeah which.
Speaker 2: They usually put in findings when that is the. Case and by the sounds of, it they didn't even find.
Speaker 1: That, yeah not THAT i. Saw. So so a lot of the forensic evidence that had been looked for on the body was, unfortunately or that would have been looked, for, sorry on the body was unfortunately destroyed in the water saturated. Suitcases but it was quickly determined That bill had been shot in the head and torso with the thirty eight caliber. Gun so they wanted to determine If melanie had ever owned a. Gun they searched gun records In New jersey to no. Luck but when they Searched pennsylvania because it was close and the state had a shorter waiting, period they discovered this is a, doozy That melanie had purchased a thirty eight caliber gun in that state forty eight priors hours prior To bill going. Missing, yeah two.
Speaker 2: Days oh, shit that does not look.
Speaker 1: Good that really doesn't look.
Speaker 2: Good it's one thing to own firearms and in the same, caliber but it's another to purchase. It then your husband go missing two days? Later? Yeah shit like?
Speaker 1: That. Yeah, so her reasoning behind this being That bill asked her to purchase the gun for protection in their new home and that he couldn't purchase it himself because he had a felony conviction due to a terrible driving, record which he did have a terrible driving, Right, OKAY i did see, That but that he asked her of, This oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh does she know where the gun? Is what's her story for where the gun's at?
Speaker 1: Now she doesn't, Know she doesn't. Know, no they so they never found the.
Speaker 2: Gun i'm not too sure what certain state laws and stuff and such, are But i'm pretty sure that's a felony in itself missing.
Speaker 1: Firearm yeah maybe. Yeah, so and she had also been talking to a friend prior To bill's disappearance about the problems in her marriage and were in regards to getting a gun for her own. Safety it was never mentioned That bill wanted a, gun and this friend would go on testify and. Shit so. Okay So, melanie along with her, parents were put under, surveillance and authorities obtained a court order allowing them to secretly record hundreds of hours of phone conversations Between melanie and her family and friends in hopes that she may let something. Slip melanie always maintained her, innocence but what they would find was what they believed to be her motive for.
Speaker 2: MURDER i know this.
Speaker 1: Part it's always. This and that was the affair she had been having with Doctor Brad, miller her boss at the fertility clinic she was working.
Speaker 2: At she flewsy and.
Speaker 1: Around the affair had been going on for more than two.
Speaker 2: Years oh, geez, really which is?
Speaker 1: Wild? Okay so it actually started when she was pregnant with their second. Kid what it was like third week's pregnant or.
Speaker 2: Something i'm, sorry but what a? Bitch, well so is?
Speaker 1: He he's also married with young. Children they're Both, yeah because.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking douche canoe and she's a. Bitch they're perfect for each, other NOW i. Understand oh.
Speaker 1: Okay so they also found out That melanie was In Atlantic city the night after she Claimed bill left, her saying she went there to look for. Him she was becoming, angry angrier at her husband and suspected she knew where he, was and lo and, behold she found her his car in the Taj mahal casino parking, lot and as a gesture of, spite moved his car about one and a half miles away to The Flamingo, motel something they apparently did when they were angry at each, other which is real fucked in my what like that is just like really, weird that is because like THAT i couldn't even imagine doing that, too like being, Manned like how would you would just never find your?
Speaker 2: Vehicle, Ever i'm i'mar, okay how the fuck did she find his? Vehicle to start?
Speaker 1: With, well, here let me elaborate, here so BECAUSE i kind of go into that a little. Bit so that is Where bill's car was found by The but the prosecution questioned the valid validility of that. Story, validity, Validity, sorry it's all, Good oh my. Gosh? Kay DID i also mention That i'm really? Tired so If i'm pronouncing shit, wrong just be nice to. Me? Okay where AM? I? Okay so they questioned this, story being That Atlantic city at the time had thirteen large, casino hundreds of, restaurants, shops parking, garages and parking lots virtually all over the city that she made up the story after the media had reported the police had a video of someone Parking bill's, car because for her to be able to just stumble upon the, car, yeah them far. Fetched BUT i don't know because they were, married her knowing where he might be doesn't seem super far fetched me, because like what happens if she has they've foughten, Before like their marriage wasn't, great, right and she's already bailed him out from this casino or like knew that was the casino that he went to or.
Speaker 2: Something i'm not gonna say that someone's gonna go to the same casino every, time. Though. No, yeah put it this. Way what's my favorite beer in?
Speaker 1: Town Thousand?
Speaker 2: Peaks, okay If i'm mad And i'm storming off to go for a, beer are you gonna be able to go find my? Truck?
Speaker 1: NO i probably wouldn't have even.
Speaker 2: Go but if you go, looking would you be able to find my? Truck where my favorite beer? Is can you guarantee that? Restaurant that? Pub?
Speaker 1: No but maybe he's a man of.
Speaker 2: Habit maybe that's. TRUE i don't.
Speaker 1: Know i'm just Being devil's at, Yet.
Speaker 2: You're, right Everything i'm saying has the exact counter argument.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yeah so the video when it was, released it was like or sorry when the police had released, this they never they didn't go into more detail because that, video the police had the individual parking, bills car had too much, glare so the video was actually rendered. Useless melanie did acknowledge how ridiculous her story. Sounded she. Does she acknowledges a lot.
Speaker 2: Of, shit Which i'm, Like so she went out found his car in a city of hundreds of thousands of people and then decided out of spite to park it somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else, Yeah and something else kind of interesting is the trip To Atlantic city had her passing through an electronic toll station with these charges appearing on her. Statement melanie called the company and attempted to have those charges. Removed she said this was a panic moment for. Her she absolutely tried to have those charges taken off because she feared that people would look and think what they ultimately ended up.
Speaker 2: Thinking, well of, course so she's trying to cover her.
Speaker 1: Tracks, yeah, yeah it looks.
Speaker 2: Bad it does look, Really so she tried to cover her tracks before talking to the, police not just trying to cover her.
Speaker 1: Tracks well, yeah, okay because there was Even, OKAY i didn't. Really, okay let me back trunk for a, sec because she had at one point just given the police a, tip oh like you might find his vehicle In Atlantic city or. Whatever but that she didn't tell them that she had already fucking been, there found it and moved. It. Yeah SO i mean that was also like her saying that she's the last person in the. Vehicle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see if one's, husband ex, husband, whatever.
Speaker 1: Well they're still married and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, well someone you hate that you know of is, missing and you're going to go physically find the, vehicle move, it and then you're gonna lead police on a wild goose. Chase, Why, yeah what's the. Point, yeah if you know you've been in that vehicle and the police are talking to, you to save your own, ass you better fucking tell them exactly what, happened unless you're trying to hide. Something AND i guess as far As i'm, CONCERNED.
Speaker 1: I, MEAN i didn't put this in. There they believe that she had help with all of this, Too oh, Probably LIKE i, MEAN i think they literally believe that she drove the vehicle there to like plant.
Speaker 2: IT i believe that.
Speaker 1: Too So melanie made another suspicious trip in the days After bill went, missing this time To, delaware where she was allegedly furniture. Shopping prosecution believed this is When melanie drove the suitcases with her husband's remains To Chesapeake, bay because the first suitcase turned up the following, day But melanie denies, this insisting that there are hundreds of miles Between delaware And Virginia beach about three hours that there would not have been enough. TIME i, MEAN i do find it kind of questionable that she's just running the fuck all over the place when she has, Kids like she has to be watching these, kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah BUT i mean it's watching that if she has someone helping her baby sit the kids WHILE i go dump a body of hundreds of miles. Away so no one suspects, ME.
Speaker 1: I, know because there was talk about like the dad And i'm not sure it was her real father if this was like a, stepfather but there had been like this person brought up in stuff that it was, them because even apparently one report said that he even tried to phone to get rid of the toll oh shit. Too SO i don't, KNOW i don't. Know there's some fishy.
Speaker 2: Shita the problem is is when there's too many, coincidences it no longer becomes a.
Speaker 1: Coincidence well, yeah like even at we set at the set at the, beginning like can someone be this unlucky that they are literally doing all this shit at? Random, that, LIKE i don't, know it just seems a bit. Much so, eventually On june, second two thousand and, five as evidence was piling, up after dropping off her son's at, Daycare melanie was officially arrested and charged with murdering and dismembering her. Husband this was thirteen months after this discovery of the. Suitcases quite a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Passed, yeah no, Kidding SO.
Speaker 1: I feel like that made that seem like they were making sure their ducks were kind of in a row before they rested.
Speaker 2: Her sounds like.
Speaker 1: It. So at the, trial the prosecutor was prepared for, battle tellingers in her opening statement That melanie planned for her husband to, disappear and disappear he, did but the defense Said bill had tempted his own. Fate when you have money out on the street and you're behind and you're making, payments you know what. Happens you get shot, here and you get shot. Here as he points to his chest and. Head NOW i do want to, sorry go, Ahead, OKAY i just wanted to say, something AND i haven't said this, yet BUT i find it weird and never came up in any of my. Research but If bill had such a gambling problem and owed like in quotations people, money would he have been able to just purchase a? House would they have just been able to purchase almost a half a million dollar?
Speaker 2: Home, yeah that was kind of going to be WHERE i was going to. QUESTION i was just about to ask about their financial situations and their financial. Records if he had such a gambling, problem what sort of debt were they? In what sort of evidence is there of withdrawing these large sums of money or not making these, payments or buying a house and actually getting that credit check to. Pass so if he owed a shit ton of, money there's probably going to be large transactions of credit being drawn for him trying to pay that.
Speaker 1: Off, yeah AND i do not think that they would have been able to purchase.
Speaker 2: Home so was there any sort of evidence that you ran across from that she had nothing to prove this gambling addiction in. Court, no there was, nothing because there's no way you can sustain a gambling addiction on pure cash, Alone, yeah especially if you're borrowing from people on the street and then you lose it and they're, like you need to pay me back by fucking. Tomorrow Otherwise i'm coming to your house for your. Family you go into the.
Speaker 1: Bank, Yeah AND i mean like he was teaching at a college and, stuff, LIKE i, mean people with gambling addictions are all sorts of. People so oh, yeah BUT i don't, know just from the stuff THAT i, read it doesn't seem like he was he had that. Issue AND i mean his sister didn't think, either but like she also thought that the couple was. Perfect SO i mean stuff behind hidden doors is you can hide a lot of, things, really oh you.
Speaker 2: Can but if there is a gambling, addiction money has a paper trail unless everything is strictly in. Cash, yeah the odds of that are super.
Speaker 1: Slim AND i feel LIKE i might touch on that a little bit more. Later but, yeah the, PROSECUTION i, believe looked into this and they couldn't find any evidence of anything like.
Speaker 2: This, Wow so now it's just her word.
Speaker 1: Again, Yeah so the events would say the state only focused On melanie and that there's no core evidence that shows she did, this just, Circumstances but the prosecutor argued the evidence like the, gun the, blanket and the suitcases were all. Compelling now to go over a bit more evidence that was found and presented in court THAT i haven't gone over, yet because there is. More when investigators Process bill's, car they found a bottle of the sedative chloral hydrate and two syringes similar to the ones used that the clinic Men melanie worked. At they traced the chloral hydrate back to A walgreens pharmacy just down the road from The Maguire Children's. Daycare the prescription was in the name of a woman who was a patient of Doctor. Miller AND i just wanted to, say when you drop off, prescriptions like they DON'T id or, anything do They? No AND i never really thought about that until, this But i'm, LIKE i feel.
Speaker 2: Like maybe they should start maybe.
Speaker 1: Really so it was filled at eight thirty two am On april twenty, eighth the date Of bill's. Disappearance the daycare Showed melanie dropping off her sons at eight twenty that, morning with The walgreens being about an eight minute drive. Away the prescription was on Doctor miller's prescription, pad But brad the doctor denied writing the, prescription and a handwriting expert testified that the writing was not, his but could neither identify nor exclude the signature as being done By, melanie and the person's name that the prescription was under testified that they had never gotten a prescription for. That. Wow so the prosecutor believed the crime was cruel and, calculated and That bill was heavily sedated Before melanie shot, Him but no evidence of the drug was found In bill's, body but it could be argued that his body was found too late to.
Speaker 2: Test SO i just had something come to me. Here if he was heavily sedated like they suggest when he was, shot that would imply her being able to subdue, him i. E being able to wrap him up in a tarpsay to help prevent messes or any sort of that. Situation who knows that.
Speaker 1: She was described, ALL i didn't put it in, here but like he as a fairly petite. WOMAN i don't know the size of, him but, yeah SO i, mean if there's a, will there's a. Way, YEAH i should Mention in regards To, brad he was always very adamant he had nothing to do with the crime or didn't know anything about. It So brad is Doctor Brad. Miller the police wanted him to prove, this so he, agreed agreed to wearing a. Wire he was very cooperative and there was no evidence to connect him to the, crime so he was never charged with. Anything he did also testify Against melanie at her, trial.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, okay, okay, so which probably pissed her.
Speaker 1: Off oh, Yeah LIKE i think she thought that was like a terrible, portrayal, right because there was even one DOC i read that even as he was like recording their conversations or wiring or whatever, like he was still like sexually active with, her which is so, discussed and that was kind of like a thing against his character because that seems a bit.
Speaker 2: Wrong, yeah that's that's shady as.
Speaker 1: Fuck so so we move on to the next, thing and that is The Maguire's internet search, history which had some very questionable.
Speaker 2: Searches oh you did tell me about this, too, actually.
Speaker 1: Including but not limited, to undetectable, poisons instant, poison instant undetectable, Poisons state gun, laws gun laws In, pennsylvania how to commit, murder how to commit, suicide insulin is a poison, chlorohydrate And, walgreens.
Speaker 2: And because that's WHERE i, KNOW i, know it's just like that was one way to wrap it up and.
Speaker 1: Where you.
Speaker 2: Get you, know if you're shopping At, walgreens you're gonna kill. SOMEBODY i Don't i've never been to A, walgreen SO i can't even talk negative or positive about. It ALL i know is that's one hell of a fucking search. HISTORY i.
Speaker 1: KNOW i, mean like we've said our search histories are, fucked but we also like have a true crime, podcast AND i don't think they, did so that's.
Speaker 2: True but to be, FAIR i don't think any of my, searches at least mine on my, computer are not how to, murder how to kill, someone undetectable poison like it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna Be, Yeah, no mine are quite.
Speaker 2: That mine's gonna be very, specific case oriented.
Speaker 1: One mine's always like how to pronounce, this how to pronounce?
Speaker 2: This, yeah mine is like looking FOR i don't, know like lesser known true crime cases or things like. That.
Speaker 1: Right so, yeah, okay so that list was even like. Longer really there was even more. SHIT a lot of it was actually about insulin AND i do feel like you would have to have a slightly medical background to potentially even think.
Speaker 2: Of insulin or a true crime podcast.
Speaker 1: Back, yeah LIKE i don't, know just like a Normal joe would know.
Speaker 2: That, well she is a, nurse isn't She she's a.
Speaker 1: Nurse, yeah so this looked very bad For. Melanie but she claimed as a, nurse she wouldn't need to look up those things if she wanted to look something. Up she had a physician's desk reference book that doesn't have a record of any search. History the defense showed they had no idea who made these, searches and this is, interesting there were apparently other searches seconds after the so called incriminating, searches where it was a website that Only bill could access via a.
Speaker 2: Password i'm going to go ahead and limb here and say that in two thousand and four was this, case a lot of people weren't too knowledgeable on search. Histories so why would you look it up at? Work just look it up at home when no one's looking, around and she has no idea that it's being recorded on a search.
Speaker 1: History, yeah but they would say That, Bill, yes right after something sketch was, Searched, yes how to murder? Someone that Something bill would only search was next and like needed a password to get.
Speaker 2: In, yeah but if she knew his, Password, yeah which very. Likely you know my passwords AND i know yours were. MARRIED i mean you.
Speaker 1: Could plan, That but then would you also just clear a? History BUT i think even if like you clear a, history the police can still.
Speaker 2: Look oh yeah you.
Speaker 1: Can but could you imagine If bill was actually planning to do something To melanie as, well or or something? Right, LIKE i don't. Know that seems sketch to. Me so the prosecution Believed melanie concocted an elaborate story to Explain bill's, absence beginning with the, fight then the restraining, order the, divorce and hints of shady, characters even though there was nothing to be found indicating That bill was involved with any criminal element, whatsoever so they looked into. This the defense was confident in saying the state not only failed to find them the murder, weapon a, motive or an accomplished it also failed to prove its own theory That melanie shot and Dismembered bill in their. Apartment they felt it was impossible for the crime to occur in that apartment without being there being any piece of, edmonds WHICH i do agree, with and being that it was an, apartment surely a neighbor would have heard the gunshot or saw like the sound of a sawing boneh not, necessarily but AND i didn't stick this in. There there was one report that said one of the bullets that was In bill had like fiber. RESIDUE i don't know how to describe, that fibers on. It, okay that was from LIKE i, think like a green cushion or, something so like they thought maybe they they kind of used the pillow as like a bit of a silencer or. SOMETHING i don't even know how that exactly would.
Speaker 2: Work but, YEAH i mean if you have if it's like a handsaw that you're just operating push, pole push, pull there's not gonna be any noise, really, right just the sawing Of.
Speaker 1: Oh that would make so, Long, no wouldn't It not that?
Speaker 2: Long it, Would but it's not that. Bad it's it's quicker than you. Think Because i'm saying this BECAUSE i am a. Hunter i've, BUTCHERED i, Understand i've cut through moose leg, bones which are much bigger than. Humans it's, tiring but it doesn't take that. Long bones are very close in density to like a fur, wood A douglas. Fur, oh, okay fairly. Close if you break a branch the size of A douglas, fur that's about equivalent to breaking a. Bone, yeah so sawing it is a little bit, different but it's close at. Least so you can saw through a two by, Four you probably close to sawing through the. Bone, however you need to have the know how to not saw through the meat because the meat will clog up your. Sauce you need to cut through the meat with a knife and then just saw the.
Speaker 1: Bone oh my.
Speaker 2: God that's so if you do that, correctly it's not that. Bad that being, said if you use like a reciprocating saw with a motor or, something, yeah then you muffle it with like a pillow over. Top it's just like coughing into a pillow makes.
Speaker 1: It Que AND i think they muffled like she was muffling the, gun is WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Meant oh, yeah same sort of, thing.
Speaker 1: SO i, mean which would also describe if she need a new. FURNITURE i don't. Know maybe she was using a couch cushion, maybe BUT i was just gonna SAY i saw a beautiful buck. Today. Wow the animals we had a. Moment it was so interesting because it like went by the road so slowly and then it just stopped on the side of the road and like drive by and like looked at, it and we just like looked at each other and it was like. Neither it wasn't, scared WHICH i was, like that's.
Speaker 2: Weird it was probably, thinking is that an alien has no idea what you? Are what the fuck is?
Speaker 1: That but, anyways really it was really. Cool. Okay So i'm not fully Convinced melanie didn't do, it BUT i still for some, reason don't believe the act was done in the. APARTMENT i feel like you could see the act potentially being in the apartment at this.
Speaker 2: Point, NO i don't believe it. Was i'm just not counting it, Out, Okay but my bet is, no definitely not the. Apartment.
Speaker 1: Okay, so after seven weeks had more than seventy. Witnesses In april of two thousand and, Seven Melanie maguire was found guilty of murder And july sentenced to life in. Prison other Than, bill the other victims in this case are the children in my. Opinion the court award a custody of the two sons To bill's, sister SO i can imagine she gave them a good, upbringing but they lost both their. Parents from WHAT i can, Find melanie has had any contact with them since her. Trial she said that the hardest part is not being there for her. Children her message to them is to make up your. Mind don't accept what you're just being told on the. Surface dig Dig these documents, exist the stuff, Exist it's out, there she. Said melanie still claims her innocence and insists the real killer is still out. There.
Speaker 2: Wow, WELL i mean there is a possibility of. THAT i don't see proof that she did, it BUT i also don't see proof that she didn't do. IT i know she has no. Alibi she doesn't have her gun, too because guns basically have a. Fingerprint if you have the bullet that was shot from the murder and you have the, gun you can prove if it was or was. Not she doesn't have that to. Prove the whole car thing sounds like a ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Fiasco SOMETHING i did forget to mention about the car, too is that there was they called it human, sawdust which is really weird in the, car so like on the floors and, stuff so like they felt maybe someone had it on their.
Speaker 2: Feet oh, okay like a like a trace. Amount, yeah. Gotcha, Okay SO i don't.
Speaker 1: Know and then she was the last one in there. Too but would you just drop that Was ripley my? Phone she walked by and stepped on the, cord got? It?
Speaker 2: NO i. Huh this is. Tough i'm not saying for certain that she did, it but my money is on the fact that she did do. It there's too much circumstantial. Evidence and BUT i highlight circumstantial, evidence but there's too much circumstantial evidence in my opinion to say that it's just that. Circumstantial, yeah too many coincidences are no longer a.
Speaker 1: Coincidence, yeah there's a LOT i. DO i feel LIKE i agree that she did, It but THEN i also feel, like how can someone literally like she's done a lot of interviews and, stuff and she does them because she feels that the real killer is out, there and SO i just like feel, like how could someone be that good at hiding? This and then ALSO i, mean like she was a mother and she had like, kids would she take their? Father away from, Them, LIKE i don't, KNOW i find that hard to.
Speaker 2: BELIEVE i do. TOO i ALSO i find it really hard to believe if you look at the fact, that, okay it was a gambling, addiction And i'm not saying he, didn't but, again it's really hard to. Prove but if he did have a gambling, addiction he did owe some people some serious cash and it came down to it was you pay us or your, life and well you didn't pay, us so it was his. Life how are they going to dispose of his? Body are these individuals really going to go through the trouble of chopping them, up putting them in multiple, suitcases and disposing them out at. Sea most likely they'll just dump a body somewhere because they've probably done this.
Speaker 1: Before, okay BECAUSE i almost thought the, opposite and THAT i, thought Like melanie wouldn't do something that. DRASTIC i feel like she would just like go dump them at, seat and that these scarier people. Would but, yeah like you, said they've probably done a million.
Speaker 2: Times like, yeah someone being chopped up and suitcases thrown it to. Seat to, me that's someone trying to hide, something someone who's just nonchalant killing over.
Speaker 1: Money, well did she think that those suitcases would? Sink? Maybe, HEY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know probably it seems someone trying to get rid of something and not being, experienced not, knowing making a. Mistake these people have done this. Before they've probably got a way of doing it where the bodies aren't, found or they just don't care because they can't prove it, anyways and they've done before and they get away with it every. Time or a bolt and the skull and they leave the body or. Something, yeah it doesn't add up to the story for.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah because really it just seems like there's pretty much right, now two options in a. Sense it's Like, melanie or it's That bill got himself in the situation or, whatever, right, yeah and OR i mean see completely random which, Happens, yeah completely not even thought of.
Speaker 2: Which generally when you find someone who picks random, victims usually they are the ones who does get away with. It do get away with.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i don't. KNOW i don't. Know it's crazy this, this these. CASES i feel like we're as husband and wife and stuff just get. Me they get.
Speaker 2: Me why is?
Speaker 1: THAT i don't, know BECAUSE i just find it so hard to Believe.
Speaker 2: OKAY i thought it was like because you can relate to it and you want to kill me or.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah there's another one on my. List IF i do a, third does that make me look weird a little?
Speaker 2: Bit, Yeah i'm going to start being real concerned here.
Speaker 1: Because there was that. ONE i feel, like is it The? WATTS i think is their last? NAME i kind of What? WATTS i think what what?
Speaker 2: EXACTLY i don't.
Speaker 1: Know i'm pretty sure That's Chris. WATT i don't. KNOW i think that was their. Names but that's on my list. Too but AFTER i was, LIKE i can't do that. One i'll literally look like because SOMETIMES i also feel LIKE i do too many cannibalism ones too.
Speaker 2: Well we have a whole world of people who are listening and can voucher me on this. Episode IF i happen to go missing and we stop putting out, episodes you know what.
Speaker 1: Happened, okay that's not fair. Though right, now if something crazy ass, HAPPENED i would literally be go to. JAIL i would be this person for.
Speaker 2: Sure you shouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: Criminals oh my. Gosh, okay people KNOW i am a good. PERSON i think these people know. That oh, NOW i feel Like i've to defend.
Speaker 2: Myself you should be super nice to me for the next, week and you guys should go give us a rating if you haven't, yet just going to ask that right.
Speaker 1: There, yeah that would be super.
Speaker 2: Nice that means the world to. Us you can rate us On, spotify you can rate us On Apple. Podcasts if you want to just find our social, media you can find Us, Instagram, Facebook. Patreon you can sign up. There it gets some exclusive. Content all the good stuff is down. Below we have. Merch we also have merch you guys can and of course listen for That Wicked box contest giveaway thing that's going to be happening.
Speaker 1: Soon so, yeah stay tuned for details with that's.
Speaker 2: Sweet, yeah it's gonna be a Good i'm so good THAT i Became italian Fors.
Speaker 1: Okay, well thank you so much for. Listening we super appreciate.
Speaker 2: You, yeah even if you guys don't join up On, patreon even if you don't give us a, review even if you don't go over to our social, media's you listened and that means the world to. Us so thank you so much for being here and supporting.
Speaker 1: Us Stay wicked