Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, Kate Jacob Mouk the Cajun Night and Uh, I'm gonna be honest with you. There's a lot going on in the news right now as far as Epstein is concerned, and there's a few things we're gonna be talking about here on this evening so podcast, But honestly, there's a few things outside of the Epstein realm and that's that's kind of primarily where I want to focus on this episode. So I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time. And for anybody who would like to join in on the conversation over the Cajun I Live, which needed to do what Jesus I can't speak, What you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. When you go there, there's only a few tiers for entry, and uh, we are, you know, just trying to grow this to be its own independent thing. It's only a five dollar tier one tier and we're we share the information, we open form discuss it every Wednesday night at nine pm Centro and it's always a good time, you know, looking at the geopolitical conversations and religious conversations, sometimes even the philosophical conversations or the historical We're all over the place here, but I appreciate all of you for joining me and growing this to being what it is now. So let's get into it here. We're gonna start off talking about the Vatican. Pope Leo the fourteenth has apparently closed the Holy Door. Now, if you're not a Catholic, this may not jump out at you as being a really big thing, but apparently it is a deal. It's a whole thing that people are talking about here, So let's talk about it here. He closed the Holy door concluding Jubilee Year of Hope on the Lord's Epiphany. So on the solemnity of the Epiphany of the Lord, Pope Leo the fourteenth presides over the Holy Mass in Saint Peter's Basilica for some fifty eight hundred faithful and closes the last Holy Door, marking the official end of the Jubilee Year of Hope. Royce, correct me if I'm wrong. The Jubilee year. Is that a thing that's also celebrated in the Jewish and Hebrew culture, or is that specifically a Catholick thing.
Speaker 2: Yes and no.
Speaker 1: Explain.
Speaker 3: According to the Toroh, we are there every there is a seven year cycle that goes into a forty nine slash fifty year cycle, and there are certain offerings that are offered certain times a year, and there's times where the.
Speaker 2: Land must remain fallow. I believe that we know when.
Speaker 3: The Jubilee year is, and there are some things that are observed, but as far as like the main thing, it's not really done anymore because we don't have a temple. And I think even though we have a general idea of what year it is, what we believe it could be off, so it's not exactly celebrated, which is the reason why outside of the land of Israel you have a two day holiday, even though in the Land of Israel you would have one one day holiday.
Speaker 1: Got you Okay, fair enough, So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: It says at the start of Mass, the Pope closed the holy door of Saint Peter's Basilica, the last of the holy doors opened for Jubilee year. The gesture marked the end of months in which quote a stream of innumerable men and women, pilgrims of hope, crossed the threshold of the Basilica, journeying toward what the Pope described as quote, the new Jerusalem, the city whose doors are always open. Okay, fair enough, the Magi and Herod. So I think this is the historical background to it. Here, Reflecting the Gospel of the day taken from Matthew, the Pope in his homily focused on the joy of the Magi and the fear of Herod, noting that scripture never hides the tension that accompanies God's manifestation. Every time sacred scripture speaks of God's manifesting himself, he said, it does not hide the contrasting reactions such as joy and agitation, resistance and obedience, fear and longing. The epiphany. He reveals a God whose presence never leaves things as they are today. We say, celebrate the epiphany of the Lord, aware that in his presence nothing stays the same. Okay, fair enough, I guess except for God he stays the same. But yeah, the divine appearing, the Pope continued, marks the beginning of hope. God's presence puts an end to that type of melancholic complacency which causes people endlessly to say there is nothing new under the sun. Instead, something new begins, which determines the present and the future, fulfilling the prophetic promise. Araj shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. Yet it is Jerusalem, the Pope continued, a city accustomed to revelation that is troubled by the Magi's search. Those who know the scripture and quote think they have all the answers in quote, the Pope noted, seem to have lost the ability to ask questions and cultivate a sense of longing. The city is unsettled by those who arrive moved by hope, threatened by what should instead be a source of joy. This reaction, he said, also challenges us as a church. Okay, very interesting, So the searching of today's men and women. Reflecting men on Jubilee, Poplo invited the faithful to consider the spiritual searching of today's men and women. Who were these men and women and what motivated them? He asked, What did they find? What was their hearts, their questions, their feelings? Like the Magi said, many still feel compelled to set out, and the Magi still exists today. He stressed, They are those who sense the need to go out and search, accepting the risks associated with their journey, even in a world that is often unpleasant and dangerous. Okay. The Gospel, the Pope said, calls the church not to fear this movement of searching humanity, but to appreciate it and orient it toward God who sustains us. This is not a God who can be controlled. He is a God who can unsettle us because he does not remain firmly in our hands like the idols of silver and gold. Instead, he is alive and life giving, like the baby whom Mary cradled in her arms, and whom wise men adored. For this reason, holy places must communicate life, Jubilee, pilgrimage sites, and the Pope said, must diffuse the aroma of life, the unforgettable realization that another world has begun. He then posed the question, is their life in our church is their space for something new to be born? Do we love and proclaim a God who sets us on a journey. Now, I'll tell you it's very interesting to hear a Catholic pope talk about change within the church. I'm not saying this is inherently a negative thing by any means, but especially for Roman Catholic and that their whole jam is long standing tradition and long standing rules. I have been hearing murmurs that we very well might have a Vatican three happen under Pope Leo, and there were talks about that under Pope Francis as well, because he was, you know, the first non European pope. He was very liberal in his political ideations and these types of things. But I think it's not crazy to say that he was a bit of an outlier among his peers even when he was a cardinal and archbishop and these types of things. Most Catholic priests are pretty conservative minded if they're going to go into the realm of politics. The good ones stay away from politics and worry about their job in people's spiritual walks. But every so often, sometimes the political and the religious blend depends on the topic and depends on the day and age, and I get that. But Leo seems to be I don't want to say new Age because that gets such a weird connotation associated with that these days, but he does seem to have a lot of talking points that would make him seem as though he's he's like the newer generations Pope, and it's very possible that we have a Vatican three to I don't want to use the term teared down certain traditions that have made the Catholic Church what they are, but more or less revamp a lot of the long standing traditions that make Roman Catholics Roman Catholics. I don't know if that's true. I could be very wrong here, but I've been hearing a lot of murmurs on the back end on this, so let's go. It says at the heart of the Epiphany. Here, at the heart of the Epiphany, said Pope Leo, bringing a close to his homily, stands a gift that cannot be bought or controlled. The child whom the magi adore is a priceless and immeasurable good. His revelation does not take place in a prestigious location, but in a humble place. And yet to Bethlehem it has said, you are, by no means least it is wonderful to become pilgrims of hope. The Pope said, it is wonderful for us to continue to be pilgrims together. Finally, he concluded, if the church resists becoming a mind and remains a home. He concluded, she may yet become the generation of a new dawn, guided always by Mary, Star of the Morning, toward an extraordinary humanity, transformed not by delusions of the all powerful, but by God who became flesh out of love. Interesting, and so again, I not say anything negative towards pop Leo as of this moment. I know a lot of people. There's a lot of mixed reviews as far as how people view him these days, and everybody's in to ore of their opinion for sure. But again, we'll see, we will see. That might even go on the Bengo car for twenty twenty seven, if there will be a Vatican three happen. I don't know if that's gonna. I don't know. Maybe it's a little maybe it's a little early to make such presumptions. Go ahead, Royce, No, it was just gonna.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna ask your question.
Speaker 3: After you're finished with the article, would you like a couple of g whiz fun facts about the year of Jubilee according to orthodox Judaism.
Speaker 1: Please do.
Speaker 3: I'm done with the article, Okay, So all right, so yo, So it's called yovel, which basically means jubilee.
Speaker 4: So Yova is the fiftieth year in the Torah land based cycle.
Speaker 2: Following a seven year Schmita cycle. So the shmita is when you leave.
Speaker 3: The land fallow. So the sources so one is in Leviticus twenty five. It's also the mission of Gamara, which is uh the the townlet specifically in Tractates Russia, Shana and Arichin and excuse me, and then is basically codified also by the Rambam and specifically under the hilkhos or the Jewish laws of Schmita and jovel. So according to the Orthodox alakas or Jewish law, so Yovo only applies when the majority of Jews are living in Israel and when the tribal teartories are intact.
Speaker 2: So since neither one of those things.
Speaker 3: Are happening, it's not practiced even rabbinically.
Speaker 1: I don't know the real statistics on this, but are the majority of the Jews not living in Israel right now?
Speaker 3: No, the majority of the Jews are, so I don't so let's just say if there are thirteen million Jews in the world, let's just just throw out the number I believe seven million would be outside statistically and six million would be inside.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what the number is. But if you think of like.
Speaker 3: Big big communities like Lakewood, New Jersey, Brooklyn, Maryland, Baltimore, like Seattle, California, or whatever, overwhelmingly there are more Jews outside the land of Israel than it.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly what that number is, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how close we are to going the opposite direction, but as of right now, that does not apply.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and yeah, all the tribal lands back, I mean as long as the as long as the northern section and Gaza are not under Israeli controlled and that also can't be accurate correct.
Speaker 3: Basically, So have you seen any of the ancient maps where it says like where each tribe is supposed to be then Aftali Bakar Zavuin.
Speaker 2: So yeah, since we don't have that, that also doesn't apply.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So furthermore so the agricultural laws, So just like Schmitta, which is where you leave the land fallus, there's no plan your harvesting. The produce is considered ownerless, so you can eat it, but you just can't use it for commercial.
Speaker 2: Produce.
Speaker 3: Also all on all ancestral land returns. The original family land cells are actual long term leases. And this only applies to Israel aspose others. Hebrew slaves go free, so all Jewish slaves are free, even slaves who choose to stay behind are beyond the six years, there is a cancelation of servitude and or no debts. So Shmiita cancels out any kind of major debts. There's way around that, but it's supposed to be that way. And then yeah, so years one through six is normal farming. Then year seven is the year where you leave it fallow. And then you do set seven of those cycles and then that there's that fifty fiftieth year.
Speaker 1: Okay, soud you believe happens on a fifty year basis, or it's like a seven year.
Speaker 3: Basis fifty so there's seven seven times seven. So if you have seven years of Schmiita or seven Shmida years, and then on that last one is your.
Speaker 2: Fiftieth fiftieth year, so every fifty years there would be jubilee.
Speaker 1: And so okay, I'm with you and this I remember everybody was worried about the rapture last year talking about the feast of trumpets and yeah, yeah, so that's what is a yearly think that's the Jewish.
Speaker 2: New that is that is literally a an annual thing.
Speaker 1: Okay. And on the year of Jubilee is there like a different way to bring in the new year.
Speaker 2: So this is basically agricultural. These are like laws dealing with the land, not dealing with people. So like with Russia, Shana being.
Speaker 3: The the new year and even ten days later being the day of the Day of Atonement, these things are between people and God as opposed to this is the laws that we have dealing with the land to real to realize that the land belongs to God. Because one of the very interesting things about the Schmidty year is that you're not allowed to plant or and you're not allowed to harvest, and so theoretically, the way that nature normally runs, that following year would be a shit year, right, But in the tore it says that if you follow these laws, I will basically give you double the produce.
Speaker 2: That way you're not going to have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: And I think that there have been some stories that I've heard where there are people, there are farmers in Israel, you have those who are stringent on this and those that are are not stringent. And the ones that are stringent, like they have that bountiful following year as opposed to the ones that actually don't, they seem to suffer more so.
Speaker 1: So I've done some digging as far as for agricultural reasons, right, the ones that are treating their land in the how could I word this the correct way that was prescribed in the Book of Deuteronomy, in the Book of Levi as far as uh, leaving the outer rows of your land for the poor, you know, even not the whole tithing a tenth thing, although that too, not growing certain crops like in the sequential order, like growing different rows and different fields for different crops, and basically yeah, it can't intermingle exactly. For those that follow these rules, they do have a better yield. And it's some of these we in today's technology, in today's world, we know like, well, yeah, no shit, you can't plant every other tree down your orchard. This one's apple, this one's peach, and expect for everything to just go coot like gucci. That's not gonna work, you know. So and a lot of that we know now because of modern agricultural practices, but even some of the more obscure methods of farming. Apparently the Old Testament tells you exactly how to get the best bang for buck out of your land. And I don't believe I've ever seen somebody follow that to the word and have bad yields. So there's something to be said for that for sure.
Speaker 2: Not by the way, speaking of mixture, so it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: So there are only three main cases in the Toro where it comes to.
Speaker 2: Prohibited mixtures.
Speaker 3: So one of them is when it comes to agriculture, right, you can't plant multiple things to create new fruit.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: Plants or of things, so I don't I don't know about hybrid plants, beast, you can't plant them together.
Speaker 2: Okay, you also can't plant your ca. When it comes to.
Speaker 3: Garments, as you've known, as you you've spoken about a number of times, there's there's mixture, mixtures of wool linen that you're not allowed to wear except for one case, believe it or not, there's one that correct that is the exception to the rule.
Speaker 2: And then when it comes to plowing, you can't you can't or a if.
Speaker 3: You're if you have two animals that need to pull something like a carriage or a plow. You are not allowed to have different species of animals together because.
Speaker 1: Then they be unevenly yoked and that's not good. Yeah man, it's it's crazy that I mean. And again, to us today this sounds like, well, yeah, no ship. But to the people of four thousand years ago, this was crazy, crazy things to just apply to your daily life. But yeah, man. But also when this was written down, being a Jew didn't require these other hundreds and hundreds of rules. It was it was pretty baseline. Whenever we're talking prete.
Speaker 4: Before the tour was given, yes, after, after the tour was given No, Because even though it wasn't written until after the destruction of the Second.
Speaker 3: Temple, it was all this was transmitted orally from the time of Moses up until that point.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, the Tora wasn't written down until after the destruction of the Second time.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no no, not the or the oral transmission of all these laws. So even though it wasn't written down, that's why it's called tourist all pay, which means like the the the oral transmission. So all these obscure laws and all everything was being taught. It just wasn't written down up until that point. It was taught from Moses to Joshua, to Joshua to the elders others of the Great Assembly, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was more of like a cultural thing, correct, gotcha? Hmm? I swear I just learned more and more on these cults or on the cult on the Cage to Nights, specifically with the Euroys. But everybody kind of adds in their own things. But yeah, and so I also find it interesting how Catholicism took on certain attributes from traditional Judaism and kind of rebranded them to their own means, like the year of Jubilee. To my knowledge, I think maybe the Eastern Orthodox, maybe the Egyptian Coptics. And I mean we could maybe make an argument for the Syrian or in Assyrian Church. The shit south of Uh is a Soudan, trying to think south of Egypt. There's another group or Ethiopian, the Ethiopian Coptics. I think they might hold some sort of a or the Jubilee year type of thing, But most Protestants are kind of like nah we were not really operating like that. But yeah, it's very interesting to see what kind of things made the translation or made the transition, i should say, from traditional Judaism to Christianity, at least in the early church days. I agree. Well, anyway, good things lessons learned here. Let's move on to the next talking point. So, for those that didn't hear, Elon Musk, his French home just got raided because of some of the things that are going on on the X platform. Apparently when Groc went a little extra what is it called a mecha Nazi last year or whatever it was, Apparently X has still gone so anti semitic, and France has some of the harshest anti semitic laws on earth. So like, if you're a French Holocaust denial, you will be getting a knock on your door, if not a kick to the door. So apparently because of Groc, Elon Musk's French headquarters for X just got rated. Let's learn about this one together, y'all.
Speaker 5: Nice, let's talk about what exactly French investigators were looking for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chris, so the Paris Prosecutor's office confirming in a statement that they did raid the Paris offices of X earlier Today, we understand that it was their cybercrime unit that carried out the search, but EUROPAUL, the European Union's police agency, was also involved. Now, this was all part of an investigation that was first opened back in January of last year over concerns that X's algorithms are biased. The probe was later expanded over the summer, and the Paris Prosecutor's office sing in a statement the investigations concerned breaches of French law resulting from the provision of a tool GROCK, enabling the generation and or dissemination of child sexual abuse material, sexually explicit, deep fakes or anti Semitic content. Now, prosecutors have asked both Elon Musk and former CEO Linda Jaquarini to attend voluntary interviews in the spring. We know that ex employees have also been asked to appear as witnesses, and Worth pointing out that back in December the EU find an X one hundred and forty million dollars for failing to comply with transparency laws transparency obligations, so one of their concerns, for example, was the blue check marks. That EU ruled that those verified accounts were misleading because they suggested that there had been an identity verification on those accounts that in fact had not been carried out. So we've seen the EU, I think, you know, across the board trying to regulate big tech. Here France certainly leading the way in that department. It's become quite a big point of contention between the US and the EU, the US pushing for the EU to ease up on some of those restrictions by threatening tariffs. We saw France in the aftermath of everything that went on with Greenland, announcing that the French government would no longer be using Zoom for example. They're going to be now moving to using a French platform known as Visio, which is essentially the French equivalent of Zoom. But the French and I think the European Union more broadly, have been talking about this idea of digital sovereignty. They don't want to rely on the US when it comes to big tech.
Speaker 3: And that's stale kutara, thank you.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: So there we have it. X just got rated in France because of and some of those I can understand, right, especially if it's like a sexually explicit material that might have children involved or something like that, and some of these age verifications were lied about. Okay, okay, I see where they're going with this. A lot of the sources that I found made it out to be that it was specifically because of the anti Semitic rhetoric that Grok was putting out there. Yeah, and now, who's to say, right, it's very possible that that was all done as basically just the smoking gun, so to say. But in reality, they were trying to go in there and just dismantle his program, and they were using any kind of justification for their actions. I don't know, but yeah, apparently X is getting the crackdown in different countries, shockinging not America. Who could have seen that coming? But anyway, all right, moving over to Al Jazeera here, so Trump says, talk to the RAN, continuing as US shoots down in Iranian drone. All right, before I read this article, I don't understand what all the hypees about on this one. So a couple of days ago, Iran launched their big, bad secret rocket, and it was it was the thing that was gonna make everybody back off and say, whoa man, we don't want to smoke with Iran. They've got a secret weapon. And then it was discovered exactly what that was, and it was literally nothing to worry about. It was though it was like their ultimate saber rattle. It wasn't anything of a nuclear capacity. It was like a h oh, what's it called shahied I for I forget. A lot of their things are called Shahed or shit eat or whatever the fuck, and that's based off of the name itself comes from one of their uh generals who led the Islamic revolution in their country, and he was like their great heath Z militarily speaking anyway. So that's why that name is on everything, whether it's a drone, a new rocket, a new airplane or whatever. But beside the point, they launched this rocket and they thought that this was going to be taken seriously, it wasn't. Nobody literally, no one has slowed down. The Abraham Lincoln Aircraft Carrier Group is currently parked off in the sea outside of Iran. They might as well rename that bitch the Sea of America as of this moment, with all the assets that we have in that little body of water right now. And so they launched a drone and F thirty five. See, if I'm not mistaken shot it down. It's not like that's a massive victory. It's a drone and it's the F thirty five. Like we got that. It was kind of a it was a quick thing that could have been brushed under the rug and nobody would ever heard about it. But apparently it's a big deal. Things are escalating. Shot down a drone. It's like, brother, we bombed their nuclear facilities last year, Like, what are we talking about here? But anyway, let's let's read in this together. I feel like I'm just missing the hype. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Trump's comments come as Iran's president instructs his foreign minister to pursue fair and equitable negotiations with the US. Yeah, I bet so, I bet so. Anyway, United States President Trump has said that talks of Iran are continuing to try to de escalate tensions in the Gulf, even as the US military announced shooting down an Iranian drome that approached its aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. I believe again, we could probably call that the American Sea right now, but it's temporary, Trump tole reporters at the White House on Tuesday that Washington was negotiating with Iran right now, but declining to say where the talks were taking place. I'm just gonna throw it out. Probably Abu Dhabi or Dubai, I don't know. I don't know that for a fact, but that's probably where they're going down, because that's where all the big negotiations go down. But anyway, the talks are all over, but they are negotiating. They liked the talks are all over, but they are negotiating. Does that sound like double speak to anybody?
Speaker 7: Just me?
Speaker 1: All right, they'd like to do something, and we'll see if something is going to be done. Only hot takes coming from Donnie t at this time. They had a chance to do something while ago and it didn't work out, and we did Midnight Hammer, which again I'm just throwing it out broad terms here. That's probably one of the best nicknames for a military operation we've ever heard of in my life. Operation Midnight Hammer. Objectively, that shit's badass. But all right, I don't think they want that happening again, he added, referring to the operation last June, when the US Air Force and Navy struck three Iranian nuclear facilities. Yeah, they do not want that again any means. And that's the other Yeah, they were underground, and America is the only country that has the bunker Busters capable of penetrating the ground to that depth and then exploding. They only went down a few more feet. They think that that was like the extent of our ground penetrating ordinance. That sure wasn't. That sure wasn't. So them going down another twenty feet ain't really stopping nothing. But I guess they may may have to find that out the hard way. Who knows, Sam go ahead?
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh do they do? They not realize if America really wanted they could completely turn the entire part of the desert sandbox whatever you want to call over there, the entire middle least, if we really wanted to, we could fuck up the entire topographic area of it to the point we could probably blow it so so much we could probably see other people like me come out from the bottom so and blow a whole all the way to China.
Speaker 1: I'm not Chinese. Yeah, they I feel like they keep underestimating our capabilities and it's crazy at this point. I'm not just saying this because I'm an American and because I think that our military is so bad ours. No, no, no, just looking on paper with the things that are openly disclosed, not even the stuff that we have that we know that works that we haven't released and put on the battlefield yet. We really are so far out what we're scaling.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: The Department of War came out and said, yeah, we have direcdentity weapons and we're scaling them now. I mean, we're probably gonna be putting a bitch launched on battleships and all, which I think would be awesome.
Speaker 1: We can have Star Wars. Ronald Reagan would be so proud. They have a couple of rail guns that are currently on naval vessels. That's the thing we have Japan.
Speaker 2: Japan just perfected it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then last time I saw DARPA now that they were able to capture a photon of light, like an actual light particle, and they were able to stop it and freeze it and be able to tell what its mass is. They're now working towards manipulating it. We may have like light cannons soon. Like we're talking about breaking down the fabric of time and space in a military weapons arena, Like this is something that no other nation has anything glows. Oh well, this country's got hypersonics, but just the fuck up. Yeah, until you freeze a particle of light and are trying to use that as a sniper rifle. I don't want to hear it. Like, what are we talking about.
Speaker 2: Here, Jacob.
Speaker 1: It's funny you bought up photons.
Speaker 8: Fun fact, it takes a single photon forty thousand years to each from the core of the Sun to the surface. Then it only takes eight minutes to leave from the Sun's surface to go through the vacuum of space or visus fluid as you would say, Jacob, into our atmosphere, eight seconds at the speed of light. Yeah, it takes it forty thousand years to go to surface from the core of the Sun to the to break from the the at the cusp of the Sun's but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have an atmosphere.
Speaker 1: It's about in a ball of mass perimeter, right something.
Speaker 8: I'm Asian, but I ain't that that that type of Asian. I ain't the small type.
Speaker 2: I just know a little bit about a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just find it fascinating. It is fascinating, And again, we have had this technology for a while they're just now cool with talking about it out loud to us. You could find certain professional forums where they're discussing it, and even the same with the whole sound energy wavelength weapons and shit like that. We have had that in production since the late nineties. We are just now comfortable with other nations using it and being open about it and things like this. Whenever you got people or nations like Iran, who or Russia or China that think that they are even close to us in military capabilities, it's like, bro, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but you are. So this is literally the equivalent of like the biggest third grader thinking that he is like hot shit and then meeting like a collegiate level football player and trying to act like he's about to take him on. Like sure, you could feel that, you can feel that to your little heart's content, But one of you is about to get moved out of the way of the other. But anyone. So, Trump, who has been pushing Tehran to agree to talk to over its nuclear program, has repeatedly threatened to attack the country again over a recent crackdown on anti government protests. He's been very vocal about that. The US President sent the USS Abraham Lincoln to the Gulf last week, leading to fears of a possible military confrontation. Again, it would not be much of a military confrontation if it was to go to that. If for whatever reason America really decided to like do war, it would be over in a matter of I'll be generous, in say, two weeks. I'll be very generous, in say two weeks. The carrier Strike Group, which brought roughly fifty seven hundred additional US troops, joined three destroyers and three litoral combat ships that were already in the region. Tensions have been easing in recent days amid a push by regional powers for resolution. Yal Be's so Iranian President, Mussades Pezeshkin Jesus, that's a name, said earlier on Tuesday that he had instructed the country's foreign ministers to quote pursue fair and equitable negotiations guided by the principles of dignity, prudence, and expediency, provided that a suitable environment exists. Yeah again, I'll bet he is trying to find some short negotiation. These negotiations shall be conducted within the framework of our national interests, Possessikon added, uh so, anyway, yeah, the drones shootdown. Iranian president's announcement came as the u IS US Central Commander Sentcom said, a US fighter jet from the USS Abraham Lincoln shot down the Iranian drone in self defense and to protect the aircraft carrier and personnel on board. Yeah, that would have been That would have been crazy. If that drone would have tried to actually touch the boat, that that would have been the worst mistake they could have done.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sent comm said that the you see see, uh Sentcom said, the Shahad excuse me, I said, shit, the excuse me? The shah head one point thirty nine drone aggressively approached quote unquote the aircraft carrier, which a sailing about eight hundred kilometers or five hundred freedom units from Aroan's southern coast when the with unclear intent, and it continued to fly towards the ship despite de escalatory measures taken by US forces operating in international waters. There was no immediate comment from the Iranian authorities. Again I'll bet so. Iran's Tasnin news agency, citing an unnamed source with knowledge of the matter, reported that the communication was lost with a drone which had quote successfully end quote sent data back to the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in international waters. So apparently this drone was just sending data back and it wasn't out there to actually do some sort of violence, which I guess that's up to interpretation. Tazin said an investigation was underway to determine why the disconnection took place because it got shot out of the sky. What are we talking about here, Oh, I don't know what happened. We lost contact with a drone because it got got down. That's why you lost contact with it. Whatever. After the shootdown, Sentcom said the IRGC forces also harassed a US flagged and US crewed merchant vessel in the Strait of Horn Moves, a Gulf waterway critical to global trade. Two IRGC boats in an Iranian Mohadjer drone I probably mispronounced, it doesn't matter, it's Iranian approached MV Stennam Imperative at high speeds and threatened to board and seize the tanker once again. Uh, and that's not a US naval vessel, but is a US merchant vessel. And I really don't think that would have gone well for them grand scheme of things, especially saying is how we have an entire air strike group just a few miles away from it. But anyway, Iran's Fars news agency sided unnamed Iranian officials as saying later in the day that a vessel had entered Iranian territorial waters without necessary legal permits. Mm hmm. It's got an American flag on it, that's its legal permit, Okay. The official said the vessel was warned and left the area without any special security even taking place. Yeah, yeah, again, nobody, nobody's wanting to smoke on this one. Everybody's wanting to de escalate. Everybody's wanting to take it down a couple of notches. You know, nobody's trying to get they shit wrecked right now. But anyway, I did want to bring this up right, Iran had a drone get shot down, and that's that's a thing. And apparently now they're seeking fair and equitable negotiations after the drone was shot down. Moving on to the next top pic here, Jill Biden. Jill Biden, who just so we're all clear here and if anybody's questioning the legitimacy of what I'm about to say, it's a quick Google search away for you. So Jill Biden, Joe Biden's wife, was the babysitter. Joe Biden's first wife died in a crazy car crash. Initial investigation showed that her break lines been cut, but no further investigation was done. Never any instance of foul play was ever brought up, nothing like that. It was just one of those things, you know, how those break lines, they'd just be snapping and all that with a clean cut. But we're not looking any deeper. She was the babysitter Joe and her got caught in some very compromising positions. Next thing you know, the wife dies and Jill marries him like a few months later. But apparently she was already married to this guy beforehand. And now Jill Biden's ex husband prior to the marriage to Joe, charged with the murder of his wife. It's very interesting, y'all. Let's learn about this together on a inside edition.
Speaker 5: The ex husband a former First Lady Jill Biden has been charged with killing his wife. Former First Lady Jill Biden's ex husband has been charged with murder sixty four year old Linda Stevenson seen here in this exclusive Inside Edition video, was found in her living room on December twenty eighth in Delaware, But after a month long investigation, police say they found evidence of foul play, and Stevenson has now been charged with first degree murder. Police won't say how his wife was killed. We spoke to Stevenson in twenty twenty when Joe Biden was running for president against Donald Trump. Back then, Stevenson made the blockbuster allegation that the Bidens were not telling the truth when they said they met on a blind date in nineteen seventy five. He claims they met three years earlier. Well, Joe's first wife, Neelia, was alive.
Speaker 7: I introduced Joe to Jill in seventy two. Jill, Joe, Neil and I were in his kitchen. How do you forget that?
Speaker 5: At the time, Jill Biden's spokesperson told us these claims are fictitious. The relationship of Joe and Jill Biden is well documented. They gushed to me about their relationship.
Speaker 7: He was sitting across the bar with a common friend and I said, is that Linda, And he said yes, And from that day on it'd never been apart.
Speaker 1: Quite a romanticness.
Speaker 5: I was right, Yes, he was persistent, Yes, very William Stevenson's bail has been set at five hundred thousand dollars cash. So far, the Bidens have not commented on the arrest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't shock me. Of course, they're not going to comment on the arrest. But you know, it's one of those things because he clearly can remember when they all met the first time. And again, Joe Biden and Joe Biden's relationship is well documented. Correct, it is very well documented. Everybody knows the backstory to this. Well, they've done a good job of just kind of avoiding questioning on that. But again, it's it's really just a Google search away that that's reality. But anyway, that being said, now, could it be I'm not trying to make accusations here, I don't know these people. Could it be that Jill Biden or Hunter or one of these other people might have had something to do with this. I don't know that for a fact. I'm just throwing it out as a possibility. The Bidens are a very very scrupulous bunch, you know what I'm saying. But uh, anyway, you know what, We're gonna bring that one up next. Moving on to the next topic. Here, police make a fifth arrest over arson attacks on properties linked to the Prime Minister. So Keir Starmer, for anybody who doesn't know, is Britain's current prime minister. He is extremely unpopular even by members of his own party, and apparently they have had five different dudes. First of all, find out where he lives, like one of his residents is not like not the prime Minister's house, not the you know, the first show place. This if we're gonna put this to an American equipment, this would be like finding Trump's mar A Lago location, getting past security and trying to torch the place. This has happened five times from five different dudes, just in the last few weeks. First of all, I don't know where they're finding the intel on uh, of course they're gonna ask me to pay for it. I don't know where they're finding the intel. As far as where Kier Starmer lives, I don't know how they're getting past security with the whole you know arson type of jam. But somehow these dudes and and I heard I heard Count Dankula talk about it. He's like, I bet this dude's a twink, I bet he's gay. And then apparently all five of these dudes do in fact identify with the uh the Alphabet crew, which I also find very crazy because Keir Starmer I thought he was a friend to the Alphabet people, and apparently these are all dudes that are going after him that are members of the LGBTQ plus element op exclamation point hashtag society. I'm not sure what the background to this is. However, this particular guy, which the article is not pulling up for me right now, but there's other articles I read before this this guy is claiming and again I do not know to what level he has been psychiatrically evaluated, so I do not know how much water this claim holds. But apparently he is saying that once upon a time, Cure Starmer may or may not have assaulted him. And I'm also wondering if that is a true allegation. It's not gonna of course, the Prime ministers aren't gonna see his day in court. That's not gonna happen. But if that's a true accusation, I'm wondering if the other dudes, the other four guys who are trying to burn down his House also might have been victims of Sir Starmer just throwing it out. I don't know, I don't know. I'm not the guy to make these types of accusations because I'm not British, but it stands to reason, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So wasn't it the British that put people in cages like the pirates and and left them to pretty much starve and said cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like one hundred and fifty years ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so why don't they bring if they can do that to pirates or whatever, even though they were paying the pirates or privateers, whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 1: Why don't they do that to the people.
Speaker 8: Why don't they do that to the people that are hurting children and raping people?
Speaker 1: They can't do that. They're trying to be friendly to Muslims right now, Bro, they just stopped the ball getting past about marrying your first cousin because it was racist to Muslims. They're not They're not going after pedophile.
Speaker 8: I forgot the beings on falafel now. Yep, yep, dude, did you see that there was a video in Minnesota where they have tore the American flag down and started off raising up the Somadi flag yelling.
Speaker 1: Oli ark bar I believe it. I just And of course Minnesota ice raids, evil Trump, bab blah blah blah blah. I get it. People are just so angry about these things. But as far as Britain.
Speaker 2: Is concerned, it's an invasion and a.
Speaker 8: Act of war.
Speaker 1: I would agree with this, but.
Speaker 8: Tear down American flag and throw up another country's flag in America, and you know, Olive arck bar On, death to America. Fuck you get We're gonna We're gonna do this Asian style.
Speaker 11: We're deep.
Speaker 8: We'll turn you deep five next Chrispy with the napalm extra Asia Orange.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree, but at the same time, Britain has been bringing in such an influx of these people for so long that it's it's really changing the cultural dynamics of the country as a whole. Dude, And then, and I don't know, once again, to get back to the article, I don't know if the dude who tried to burn down Keir Starmer's house is actually some sort of a sexual assault victim of Keir Starmer. It's very, very possible that this guy's got a couple of screws loose and kind of made some claim to justify all of these things. But again, five different dudes trying to burn down Keir Starmer's house within the past few weeks, and all of them are members of that Alphabet crew that I'm starting to see a pattern. And again, Keir Starmer has been seen as a friend to the Alphabet Crew. It's just it. Certain things don't make sense here. One person I could take as a crazy person too. Okay, that crazier shit has happened. Five five, Brother, this is I don't even know what to call this. Royce what you got.
Speaker 2: Something kind of stupid?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is a response to the whole falaffel thing. The falafel, by the way, itself is ground chickpeas. Yeah, peda is what it's on, So it wouldn't be butter, or it wouldn't be beans.
Speaker 2: On flaffel, be beans on pta.
Speaker 3: Just a stupid little correction because the falaffel.
Speaker 2: Is the ball that goes inside of the pita.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just what you're saying, But technically it's inaccurate, like jamatria soart.
Speaker 8: Okay, fair enough, so it is not inacturate. Grandpa buff is for whatever, goddamnit.
Speaker 1: It so what Sam is referring to, and if you ever hear me chime in on that. There's this content career named Habitual Line Crosser HLC. He just retired from the army and what he did in the army was based He's like, he's got missiletism basically, and he makes really funny content. And one of his characters that he does for his skits, they used to just make fun of Britain by calling him beans on toast rather than calling in the UK, And somewhere along the way they started calling it beans on falaffel. So I'm be honest with you, that's that's where that comes from. I didn't know the difference. I've never I don't think they've ever had a falaffel.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, by the way, falaffels are fantastic. They're deep fried. Oh they're amazing.
Speaker 1: Do you like hummuss Not really, it's a texture thing. The taste is fine. It's just I don't like.
Speaker 2: Pre chewed food, you know, so then you probably would like fal deep fried.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try one one day.
Speaker 8: Funnel cake, well that's more American.
Speaker 3: Funnel cake is not like is not like falaffels.
Speaker 1: Comparing hummus and you're like, well, yeah, so there's a funnel cake, brother, I don't think that's what.
Speaker 12: He means deep like hummus and chickpeas. Anything that is pretty ground that's just depressing for the soul. If you're gonna eat something deep, but at least make it.
Speaker 8: Nourishing for the soul, go out to your local fare or whatever have you, and get.
Speaker 1: You a powdered funnel cake.
Speaker 8: I promise you your soul, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just thought about this. The way so falafel is they take essentially they take hummus and deep fry the paste and then.
Speaker 3: Put it on po No, no, no, So hummus is made from chickpeas, so you grind. So you grind up chickpeas and you and you basically kind of make a solid a little bit of a make a paste out of that or like work like a dough, and then you deep fry that.
Speaker 2: It's not nearly as ground up and like mixed together like like hummus, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is ground up chickpeas or garbonsa beans, which whichever nomenclature you prefer.
Speaker 2: That sounds depressing it's really good.
Speaker 1: Sounds like peanut butter dude, in a way deep fried chunky peanut butter, which and.
Speaker 3: Then you have all these wonderful spices that go inside of it, and you're takini and like spicy stuff and very good.
Speaker 2: It is a.
Speaker 1: Wonderful Middle Eastern dish.
Speaker 2: Not not just Muslims. Don't have like complete DIBs on it.
Speaker 1: Fair Okay? Well yeah, the bean the beans on flawful thing. I guess that's a bit of a misnumber. It should be. Uh, beans on PETA might be the right thing, but then people don't understand because PETA is gonna be the the animal rights.
Speaker 2: Group, the people eating tasty animals. Yeah, I'm all for that.
Speaker 1: I am too, But apparently some people think that like eating animals is wrong, and that's everybody's got their own freedom of choice on this one, you know.
Speaker 8: But you got sam, How how do people say eating animals is wrong? Because I have a face, okay, and only one of us is created in the little world's image and everybody loves chicken. Yeah, you gave me one person in the in this wall that ain't gonna look at a chicken. Say, I want to deep by that some bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's some person and.
Speaker 8: Then you know what, they're wrong and they need to be put in an asylum because chicken is good for you.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, the one meat that pretty much traverses all cultures is lamb, and I'm down with it. It's just gotta be cooked the right way. I forget. There was a commercial I saw not too long ago, and it was like all of the religious figures were sitting around a table and uh, you know, Jesus was there, and uh, what's the elephant god from the Vedics and pretty much all of them maybe I'm not sure if it's Vishnar or Krishna, which whichever one is the elephant one, and they were all sitting around. Somebody's like, where's Mohammed? Sorry, he couldn't make it. He couldn't find a babysitter with all his kids. And it was like there was a joke. It was all fun, and then somebody was like, so what are we having. This person wanted this, This person wanted this, And then this one person was like, why don't we have lamb, the one food that we can all eat. Everybody's like yeah, and it's like hmm, interesting that Lamb would traverse the cultures in such a way like that. You know, now everybody gets down with chicken. So the blue elephant God's name is Ganesha.
Speaker 8: Uh, it's g A n E s h A Gainsha Ganisha Ganisha.
Speaker 1: The Bargani. I don't know anyone. So yeah, so back back, back, back to the whole point here. Keir Starmer's house almost got burned down allegedly by a twink, and this is the fifth one to do it in a couple of weeks. I don't know what to make of it, but I thought it was interesting enough for us to talk about. Now, let's talk about Trump and Columbia's President Petro meeting in Washington after their feud and apparently now all of a sudden, now they've met face to face. Everybody's being good. Let's learn about this together.
Speaker 13: After months of trading barbs, US President Donald Trump met Columbian President Gustavo Petro at the White House on Tuesday. The closed door talks in Washington lasted around two hours, with no media present and no major agreements announced, but both leaders had warm words for each other, got along very well.
Speaker 1: He and I weren't exactly the best of friends. But I wasn't insulted because I never met him.
Speaker 3: I didn't know him at all, and we got along very well, and we are we're working on that.
Speaker 13: Some analysts and advisors had questioned whether the two would get along, given their months long hostility and that they represent radically different ideologies. Trump had called Petro an illegal drug leader, though he provided no evidence, and Petro, a former anti imperialist guerrilla, has called US operations in Latin America war crimes. Petro was invited to Washington after a January phone call. They both described positively any surprised thaw of relations, and while on Tuesday neither leader clearly said they reached any concrete agreement, Petro said the meeting was one of shared values.
Speaker 14: The impression I have from a recent meeting just a few hours ago is positive, first and foremost, that is the reality. Looking at the photos of the presidents of the United States, Lincoln was there in the picture freedom. We can be very different civilizationally speaking, too historically speaking, but what Unit says is freedom, and that is where the conversation began.
Speaker 13: Trump also told reporters that two leaders were working on sanctions without elaborating, Petro is under US sanctions for alleged but unproven links to the drug trade, which he denies, which.
Speaker 1: I mean, just to be honest, and I'm not trying to speak on this, I don't know much about Petrol or Petro excuse me, the claim that he is the leader of a drug ring very similar to what Trump was saying about Maduro. Columbia is in fact known for being a hub for drug growing and manufacturing. Now, I am not saying that Petro is or is not involved with this, although I'm assuming in a country that is pretty heavily involved with the cartels, he had to have been selected by them rather than elected by the people. And I'm sure there's some nuances there. I'm not trying to like get into the weeds on that, but I could see why Trump would make such a statement. I don't know how much of that is accurate, you know, but I do know that once Modureau was joined, people were questioning if Colombia was gonna be next on the list. We haven't had months and months worth of build up of shit talking and CIA assets going into Colombia and all of these things that I don't believe that he as of this moment, is in any risk of being yoinked up in the middle of the night. I just don't see it, especially now that this meeting has happened. I feel like whatever tensions there may have been, probably not for sure, but probably are onto a better footing as of this moment. So I guess we'll see. I'm glad that this was a very positive meeting for all parties, so all good things moving on. Now. Remember how I said that we weren't going to spend a whole lot of time talking about Epstein. I did think that this was a rather interesting article to pull up to talk about how some are claiming that Jeffrey Epstein is investigated for being a Russian spy. Now, hard pause before we read any further. We understand and know that Epstein was a Mussad asset. That's not a hot take. That's understood. We also understand that Epstein was a CIA asset. Again, not a hot take, it's an understood fact. And I have said for I think it's been years now that pretty much every country of note had some sort of an affiliation to Epstein because he was running a very successful blackmail operation. Aside from him being the world's kingpin of money long during If you want a blackmail on somebody, Epstein was your guy to get it. And so to say that he was a Chinese spy, a Russian spy, an Indian spy, a French spy, an American spy, Israeli spy, like, I guess technically all of that could be accurate, but we are being very fast and loose with what we are and are not classifying as a spy. I personally believe it's more into the realm of an asset than a spy, if that makes sense. But let's read into it. And also I think it's worth mentioning that this is from a Polish source, so shocker that Poland is trying to do something to say that Russia and Epstein have a connection. Poland is not exactly fond of Russia as of this very moment. So like, I understand all of that, But the connections that are being made with Epstein to Putin are not anything around any kind of child sex aggression, nothing along these lines whatsoever. To this day, as of this moment, as a time of recording, Putin has never been implemented in some sort of a pedophilic situation. I do want that to go on record. However, what if I was to tell you that Epstein was in fact Epstein's for lack of a better word, or Epstein was Putin's accountant, for lack of better words, and he was helping Putin move money from Russia to offshore accounts in very, very big ways, to the tune of like tens of millions of dollars. Again, I can't verify this, but there are somewhere around over a thousand emails that say so, and we'll get to it. We'll read it here in this article here anyway, This is from the Times. Jeffrey Epstein investigated for being a Russian spy. Polish Prime Minister says photographs suggests financier was recruited to supply Moscow with compromat as Christopher Steele notes Robert Maxwell connection. Again, well, let's get into it here. So Poland has launched an investigation into whether Jeffrey Epstein acted as a spy for Russia, amidst suspicions he could have been paid for collecting compromising material on well known or well connected figures, which, again to the shock of literally no one. Donald Tusk. Yeah. Donald Tusk, the Polish Prime minister what an unfortunate name, told a government meeting that he was establishing a team to look into the numerous mentions of President Putin and other indications of Russian links in the Epstein files, as well as any impact on Poland. The US Department of Justice released millions of documents related to Epstein, has revealed the late financier and sex offenders ties to many prominent people in politics, business, and academia. There are one thousand and fifty six mentions of Putin and almost ten thousand references to Moscow, including suggestions of potential meetings with Putin. The type of photographs taken by Epstein and his associate Islam Maxwell, as well as personal secrets he learned, suggested a harvesting of compromat or compromising or blackmail Russian for compromising material of the type gathered by Moscow's FSB security agency to blackmail people. More and more leads, more and more information, more and more commentary in the global press, all related to this suspicion that this unprecedented pedophilia scandal was co organized by Russian intelligence services. Tusk said again, I am not saying that that is an incorrect or untrue statement. I am saying that most countries' intel wings had this type of co organization going on with Epstein. I don't think that's a crazy assumption to make at this point, especially with the millions of files that just got released. Continuing the quote here, I don't need to tell you how serious the increasingly likely possibility that the Russian intelligence services co organize this operation is for the security of the Polish state. This can only mean that they also possess compromising materials against many leaders still active today. So is this saying that is that Poland saying that some of the Polish leaders might have been on the island? Is that a little self guilt on that one, or are they talking about the Russian leaders, Because I could understand that, you know, if Putin needed some dirt on some of people, some of the people within his own party, so to speak, and he needed justified reasons to oust them if and when they ever tried to go against him in some way. Okay, But that's also the exact same thing that all of the other politicians that had the blackmail from Epstein did to their people. So it's yeah again. Maria Zarkova, a Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson, said in December that the Epstein affairs showed the hypocrisy of Western elites. Here, as I understood, were all Western lectures on life, who look down on Russia and who lectured us about democracy and human rights in interesting poses while equally interesting leisure partners, she posted on telegram. Interesting. Various indications of Russian influence emerged from the Epstein files, including in relation to Andrew Mountbotten Windsor, Yeah, Prince Andrew one or yeah, he's not a prince anymore. My bad, my bad, can't call him anymore. He lost that, so your boy, Andy Windsor. One document showed that Epstein offered to introduce him to Arena, a beautiful twenty six year old Russian woman, two years after Epstein's conviction for soliciting an underage girl for prostitution. I have a friend who I think it is a direct quote here. I have a friend who I think you might enjoy having dinner with. Her name is Arena. She will be in London twenty twenty four or twentieth to twenty fourth, Epstein wrote in an email dated August eleventh, twenty ten, to an account called the Duke quote unquote believed to belong to Andrew. Russia is a recurrent theme in the Epstein Files, including his claim that Bill Gates sought treatment for a sexually transmitted disease caught from sex with Russian girls. Gates emphatically denies this. I don't once again. It's like they're trying to show us all the stuff that the other people are talking about the Epstein Files, while throwing in, well, Russia's involved in totally, by the way, not related to this Bill Gates thing, but like Russia, it's like, all right, bro okay. In an email in November twenty ten, Epstein asked an unnamed recipient if they needed a Russian visa. In another email dated September eleventh, twenty eleven, an anonymous person discusses plans for an appointment with Putin when Epstein visits Russia. Spoke with Igor this direct quote spoke with Igor. He said, last time you were in Palm Beach, you told him you had an appointment with Putin on September sixteenth, and that he could go ahead and book his ticket to Russia to arrive a few days before you, the email stated. In May twenty thirteen, Epstein wrote in an email to Thorbjorn Jaglin, the Council of Europe Secretary General, that he wanted to help Putin and Russia reinvent the financial system, which again that was Epstein's thing, was finances and moving money from point A to point B. Also that month, Epstein sent an email to a hud Barak, which we've talked about that many times, the former Israeli Prime minister, claiming Putin tried to set up a meeting with him, which he declined. Direct quote. Putin asked that I meet him in Saint Petersburg at the same time as his economic conference. I told him no, if he wants to meet, he will need to set aside real time and privacy. Let's see what happens. That's what Epstein wrote to ahood Is talking about this. An email in twenty fourteen suggested another potential meeting with Putin direct quote, Hey, Jeffrey, I wasn't able to convince LinkedIn co founder Reed Hoffman to change his schedule to go meet Putin with you, The email from Japanese entrepreneur Joy Edo said. Another email suggested that The potential twenty fourteen meeting between Putin and Epstein was canceled after the shooting down of flight MHE one seven by Russian forces over Ukraine, killing all two hundred and ninety eight people on board. So you know, Putin had bigger fish to fries of that moment. In twenty eighteen, Epstein emailed Steve Bannon, President Trump's former strategist, about a meeting between Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, and Yagli. Epstein followed up by writing to Yaglin that Lavrov could get insight on talking to me direct quote. Epstein also claimed that he helped Vitality Chirkin vitally excuse me, Vitally Churkin, Russia's former UN ambassador, to quote unquote understand Trump. Churkin was great. He understood Trump after our conversations. Is not complex. He must be seen to get something that is simple, Epstein said of Churkin, who died in twenty seventeen. Christopher Steele, former head of the MI six is Russia's desk, told The Times Radio it was very likely that Epstein was in the pay of Moscow to gather compromat. Steele suggested that the link could have been developed through just Lain Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell, which okay, it's all about the info. It's all about the intel and the blackmail for all of the countries that were involved, I could see him. My understanding for my American sources is that as early as the nineteen seventies Epstein was effectively involved with Russian organized crime in Brighton Beach in New York and through them with the Russian Mission in New York, and was almost certainly recruited by them at that time. So they're talking about Epstein having some sort of Russian mafia ties in the nineteen seventies. That's an interesting take. Moving on to a later period involving probably Robert Maxwell in the nineteen eighties, it seems to me again that Epstein had significant ties to Maxwell. Well, no shit, Sherlock. When Maxwell was involved in getting Jewish people out of the Soviet Union in return effectively for laundering Soviet Communist Party hard currency and investing it in the West. I suspect that that's quite a lot of Epstein's investment money, or that's where quite a lot of Epstein's investment money came from. Steele added possibly the majority of his investment funds, which seemed to never have been explained, actually came from the Soviet Union. So we're going to dive in on that one on the culture conspiracy because we're doing the deep dive into all of the Epstein files and things. But I don't believe that it's a crazy hot take to say that Russia was using Epstein for the same blackmail operation that America was, that Israel was, that most of Europe was that. Yeah, I think at all it all ties together. There was a lot of fingers in that pot, a lot of them, But yeah, I thought it was an interesting one to bring up on this one. Now we're gonna finish off with this one here, uh defending the rights. Oh, I'm sorry, Uh, Burnley versus America, Burnley versus US. Demanding accountability on Caribbean boat strikes. So this is one that Tony actually brought to us before we started shooting this evening. So on October fourteenth, twenty twenty five, the United States military carried out an illegal missile strike that killed Chad Joseph and Rishi Samaru, two Trinidadian men who were traveling by boat from Venezuela to their homes in Los Cuevos, Trinidad and Tobago. The American Civil Liberties Union, the Center of the Constitutional Rights, the American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts, and Professor Jonathan Hafetz of Seton Hall Law School filed suit on behalf of Lenor Burnley, mister Joseph's mother, and Sally Carr chorusing mister Samru's sister, seeking redress and accountability for these extra judicial killings pursuant to death on the High Seas Act and the Alien Torte Statute. So here's the summary of it. We just read the first thing that on October fourteenth, these two gentlemen were killed on a boat leaving Venezuela before the United States killed him. Mister Joseph lived with his wife and their three children in Los Cuevos, Trinidad. To support his family, he often traveled to Venezuela to fish and farm work. On October twelfth, he called his wife and let her know that he found a boat ride home from Venezuela and would see her in a couple of days. That was October twelfth. October fourteenth, his wife and mother saw social media reports of a boat strike. Fearing that the boat was his, they repeatedly called him, but got no reply. His family has not heard from him since. Like mister Joseph, mister Samru was working on a farm in Venezuela in the weeks before his death, taking care of goats and cows and making cheese okay. In October twelfth call with his sister, he told her he was returning home to Trinidad and would see her in a few days because his mother had fallen ill and he wanted to help take care of her. That was the last time Miss Chorus Singh or anyone else in the family heard from him. October fourteenth, attack that killed mister Joseph and mister Samru was part of an unprecedented and manifestly unlawful US military campaign of lethal strikes against small boats in the Caribbean and Eastern Pacific Ocean. These premeditated and intentional killings carried out outside of the context of armed conflict and in circumstances were where targeted individuals do not pose a concrete, specific and immediate threat of grave harm, violate domestic law prohibiting murder and international lawiting extradicial killings or the arbitrary or unlawful deprivation of the right to life. Through this lawsuit, plaintiff's Lenor Burnley, mister Joseph's mom, and Sally Carr Coorus seeing mister Samuru's sister, are demanding accountability for their loved ones death. Their lawsuit asserts claims under two federal statutes that entitle mister Josephs and Missus Samuru or mister Samru survivors to compensation and redress the Death on the High Seas Act, which establishes a cause of action for wrongful deaths occurring on the High Seas, and the Alien Torte Statue, which permits non citizens to bring suit in US courts for violations of international law, including the prohibition on extra judicial killings. Okay, so we'll see if they actually get their day in court. We will see, because and I know a lot of people were making claims that pretty much every single boat strike was innocent fishermen and it wasn't they had no right to hit them in all these things. When these he said that these two dudes found a boat ride, and I'm I don't know all of the ins and outs. I'm just asking a question. Here, the two dudes found a boat ride to Trinidad, or so they were told. Was this boat actually heading toward Trinidad or was it making a bee line towards America? First question? Second question, Once the boat was hit, was there any intel after the fact to identify that, yes, this was in fact a drug boat? And if it was, is it possible that these two innocent dudes like hitched a ride on the drug boat because they were just trying to get home and whatever the boat's carrying, whatever cargoes on this thing, that's no business of mine. I'm just trying to get home. I could see that being a very serious possibility, especially if, like working on the farm, they had a buddy of theirs that was also working for a cartel or something and told them, yeah, yo, you could just kind of stow away. I'll let my boy know and like you'll be fine. That's also possible. They very well may not have been involved in any kind of cartel thing, And it's very possible they just got caught up. They were like collateral damage. And if that is true, then it's very possible that the United States will cut a check. I don't I don't know. I'm saying very possible. I'm not saying very probable. But we will see. We will see what happens with this. How long is this article? I just talked about the legal documents itself. I don't know, y'all. I mean, go ahead, Sam, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was doing I was looking at a thing while I go Did you know that doing all the bullshit over and like with Ice and the Epstein files going on right now? Did you know that in California they just now passed a thing, Well, you now have to pay taxes for every mile you put on your vehicle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're trying to force people to go electric. Oh did you hear that organ is trying to make it illegal to kill an animal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Period brought up the fact.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and also brought up the fact that it's they've made it a fucking felony if you kill bigfoot.
Speaker 1: That's been a thing apparently since the eighties or nineties, which is great.
Speaker 2: I was the one.
Speaker 1: I was the one who bought it up with. Yeah, that still blows my mind. But now Orgon's making up to where like if you have a cow farm and you're trying to like harvest your cow for beef. You can't do it in the state of Oregon. And they're also going to make it illegal for you to sell the cows to go to a different state for slaughter.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it's okay for them to send uh the pills that kill babies across state lines.
Speaker 1: And yes, but but this.
Speaker 8: Is also the same people that say, oh, cow now is committed Uh, he should be in prison because he killed the pedophile to other people that already attacked him. Yet they say that Alex pretty well, yes, it is his god given right to carry a gun.
Speaker 1: I believe everyone should be carrying.
Speaker 8: But they're trying to pay him as if he's a good person, which it's ironic. On Dude's Facebook page, it says staying home saved lives.
Speaker 1: Which is kind of fucking ironic.
Speaker 8: If you would have just stayed home, the bash would still be breathing air right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that's got to do with Oregon in general, but all right, sure we can totally bring up Alex pretty at this time.
Speaker 8: It just the fact that they want to. It's the same people that are saying, you could do as I say, not as I do. It's good, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I still do, as much as I look into the whole Alex pretty situation, I think that it was a weapon malfunction that made the round go off initially, because by all I can see, the agent did not have his finger in the trigger housing when he moved it, and you could tell that from the shadow. But it was a sig P three twenty, which is known for going off on its own. And once that happens and the cops are already tussling with him, he is obviously not complying. And they had already had an interaction with him the day prior where he like kicked out the taillight of a of an agent's car. So like, this dude has already known to be here for some issue. Maybe I don't think he was going there to kill nobody. Well, he had two fully loaded magazines, fucking And.
Speaker 8: The most worst take that Trump could have ever made to say on the situation, that is the worst argument.
Speaker 1: Evere it wasn't even him cash Ptel's dumbass had said that.
Speaker 15: Well, we think that he was there to cause mash casualties because he had two magazines when I carry I carry the when I'm carrying my snub nose, I mean, obviously it's got one cylinder in it, but I have a few extra rounds at all times.
Speaker 1: When I'm carrying my forty five. Dude, I have at least two mags on me at all times. That's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: At one point, I was carrying my nine meal with a magazine with that.
Speaker 1: I had my three eighty as a backup. I had two magazines with me on that one and.
Speaker 8: I was gonna and I carried Revolver in my boot, which no.
Speaker 1: Now, now I will say this. I will say this, although it is his right and it is completely legal in the state of Minnesota to carry, which it was Minnesota on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Oh, dude, he did not have any of the legal paperwork that he did not have his carry license.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he did. He did, He had his. He had all the permits and all the things to carry concealed. Like your boy was absolutely righteous within all letter of the law to have a weapon on him. That is fine, and that I'm good with all of that. What I will say and again this is it's not illegal for you to carry a weapon to a protest by any means, it may not be the best judgment call. If you're going out there to hold up a sign, then like, all right, do you cool? If you're going there to impede on a which he said multiple times is what he was doing. The day prior, he had kicked out the taillight of a car, so he knew that there was a greater than zero percent chance that he was going to be getting arrested. He wasn't going there just to show solidarity. He was going there to get in the way of shit on purpose. And again he was legal to carry, but knowing that you're going there to stir the pot a bit, it is a really bad judgment call to carry a weapon into a situation that you know is going to be rather aggressive.
Speaker 11: That's also the fact that he if he was going to go there with the intent to do that or whatever, not saying to kill anybody, but just to be a dickheaded stir the pot.
Speaker 8: And attacking a federal an agent's vehicle is a crying and he just congratulations, you just you have that pistol and ammunition on you. You just made what probably maybe two three years you congratulate mandatory fifteen years now, because it is a mandatory minimum bar.
Speaker 16: If you had a possession of a farm on the commission of a crime. At least here is I want to say, to a minimum of tenures.
Speaker 1: Now, with that being said, let's take a step back in time slightly to Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha kid. Right. He was carrying a weapon around a protest. Now, he wasn't a part of the protest. He was there to render medical aid to people who were getting hurt from it. And he was there defending a business because they knew that looting was a thing. Take away political ideations for two seconds. Whether on this side of the aisle, that side the idol a liberal, a conservative, or Republican, a Democrat, white, black, Take all that away for two seconds. Person A was carrying a weapon around a protest where he knew that shit was likely going to go sideways. Person B, just a few years ago, was carrying a weapon at a protest where he knew it was rather likely that shit was going to go sideways. You see what I'm saying here. A lot of people are trying to overly politicize this, which I understand with being the powder. Keg that it is right now. But again, Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't doing anything against police or against agents. This dude was specifically going there to do things to get in the way of an investigation or an effect of an arrest from agents. That's that we're having two different conversations, but so many people want to act like it's the same conversation. There's a lot of contexts and nuances that are making these two very they on the surface similar things drastically different.
Speaker 8: What they've already been shootings on ice agents al Eddie and last week there was a police officer killed in one of Robbins and just this week there was two police officers shot in Grenett County.
Speaker 1: One died on scene and the other one is still in critical condition. So like, right, but I believe it is your good.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it is.
Speaker 8: It is your god given right to carry filums. It's also your god given right to protest, which I I I I am. I might not agree with with somebody's ideas and views, but I I will fight like hell from somebody to hold those ideas and views.
Speaker 1: Because I believe everyone should be able to do that. Alex did not reach for his weapon, which is also really critical to the whole thing. I am not saying that this was a quote unquote good shoot by any means. Is a really really shitty situation for everybody involved. And I, as of this moment, still am of the belief that it was actually the SIG's fault for the first round going off which led to his death. Afterwards. I don't know how this is gonna shake out. I don't know if any real justice is going to be achieved on this one. I don't know, and I do not envy any of the people that are involved in this right now, because this is going to go badly for everybody.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I can see SIG going from out from under after this.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. SIG has denied any of the things around the P three twenty. Their official statement from their company says there's nothing wrong with the SIG, even though it doesn't take much of a YouTube shirt to show people with blank rounds will show you exactly how and why this goes down. It is an inherent problem with that weapons platform, but they're just denying that that's a thing, and they're still like they're tripling down on.
Speaker 2: That Brandon Hura.
Speaker 8: Hell, he did an entire video on Hey, this thing is a fun No, guns don't kill people, but this fucking gun kills people.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why law enforcement is not allowed to carry it anymore. There's a reason why the military is not allowed to carry it anymore. There's a reason why all ranges will not allow you to bring that weapon to their ranges anymore. But SIG just pretends like this is not a SIG problem. I again, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know what what What is the origin of SIG?
Speaker 1: Are they American? I don't believe now you're gonna make me google it because if you would have asked me this yesterday, I would have been able to tell you. But now on the spot, I'm not sure. Uh, SIG sour country. It sounds potty Germany, it does. It's Swiss.
Speaker 8: Yes, Oh so it's a fucking shitty version of a Swiss army knife, but in the gun.
Speaker 1: And to be fair, I do like SIGG as a company. I like a lot of the weapons they manufactured. They've always been solid. They got it wrong with the P three twenty, and they could have acknowledged that and saved face and had a big buy back or given like in store credit to the people that had bought one, or something like this. They could have done anything. They have just washed their hands and denied, denied, den make counter accusations and it's it's like it's it's not a good look.
Speaker 17: So it's the pre correct Yeah, all right, so what And I know that the P two two six was used by so common for a while.
Speaker 1: Correct, excellent, excellent weapon.
Speaker 8: Why didn't they just make the they keep the platform of the P two twos and just change not the not the twenty two, but the two two six. Why didn't they just like try to modify that, make better.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tony just commented in the in the chat that SIG has Swiss, German, and American origins. They claim that all of the American sold guns from SIG are made in America. However, and I can't speak with authority on this one, but there's a lot of companies that claim that their weapons are made in America, and by that they mean assembled in America. Palmetto Arms is another great example of that. Most their ship's made in Croatia. But if the parts come from Croatia and are assembled in American because they have like an American affiliate, for lack of better words, they can legally stamp it as made in America. So I don't know if SIG is doing that or not. It's very possible an actual place.
Speaker 8: I thought that was like naughny, it didn't actually exist.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, Croatis real. Have you ever seen a picture of Croati's president?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I just said no, look at president. Look at Croati's president in a bikini. It's worth a google. It's worth a google. Croatia got it going on? Dude, Wait, you actually didn't know that the Croats were real people? Sam?
Speaker 8: No, Oh you ever seen shark?
Speaker 1: Oh hah? Yeah, I told you it was worth a Google. Wait have you ever seen shark tank?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One of them is from or his parents are Croatian immigrants. Okay, then yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm assuming they're in.
Speaker 8: Well, they look like they'd probably be an upper like Europe.
Speaker 2: Are they round like the Swiss?
Speaker 18: And they're the Adriatic. They're between Slovenia and Bosnia and Serbia. So the Serbs love the Russians and the Croats love the Germans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just learning out here today.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So do you think they would they would rather have a mos, like so the Submians, they obviously would walk with a MOS. And do you think the Croatians would walk with the car ninety eight?
Speaker 1: I feel like both of them would rock with an AK. Yeah. And I'm not just saying that because statistically speaking, that's the most widely used weapons platform and war. I'm saying that because both of them culturally, he can probably get down with some AK platforms. Stung it out.
Speaker 8: So Miss Colinda Gobo Kitovoviks Croatian President.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Madam president.
Speaker 8: She is the first president of Croatia from twenty.
Speaker 1: Fifteen to twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: She was also the first woman to be elected to the office since the first multi party elections.
Speaker 1: And ninety nine. All right, got a gun from these people.
Speaker 8: Oh but they were Yugoslavia before they were this. I have a Yugoslavia car ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some there are some stuff in the nineties, you know what I mean. And and Croatia is now their own spot the fall of the USSR. Yeah, but uh, you know, she from what I remember reading about her, she did very well as the president of that nation. On top of being an absolute dime you know, good things, good things for them, God bless them, you know. But anyway, we're getting way off into the weeds about crazy shit.
Speaker 9: What you got, Tony, I got another kind of crazy story. When you started talking about the Catholic stuff earlier, I was wondering if this had come up and I had to drop. But there's this splinter group called the Society Saint Paul the Tenth that still likes to do Latin Mass, and they kind of split away from the Catholic Church and for a while, all their bishops are all their priests were consecrated by a guy who was a legitimate recognized Catholic bishop a long time ago, but he's dead and they just announced they're going to start ordaining new priests, which is going to deepen their schism with Rome. And it's just kind of odd to two traditionalist Catholics, the idea that doing the way the Mass was done from fifteen sixty four to nineteen sixty four is apparently not okay with Rome. And you mentioned earlier also, it's funny they're talking about reform. I feel like they're talking about reform all the dang time. They won't shut up about it. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think honestly they have ever since. Well, I don't think Benedict really saw reform, right right, John Paul. The second wasn't about the reform, you know what I mean, he was he was trying to keep things going in a pretty steady way. Benedict I don't think was really about reform. Francis was about some reform. He wanted to bring in the new age of Catholicism. And it seems like Leo is on that same vibe, and I saw it in the chat earlier. Apparently Leo's already mentioned that he's doing a Vatican three by twenty twenty seven, so I mean or twenty twenty eight, I think it was. I don't know how much of that is accurate and how much of that is kind of a misquoted or misunderstood fragments of information, but it's it's very interesting. And also to your point, I just found out there is one church in Baton Rouge that does Latin, Matty, I want to go to it one of these Sundays coming up. I'm pumped.
Speaker 18: I haven't been to one in almost ten years before COVID, But there were a couple in California, and my grandfather told me about a group called the Alka Shakirkha, the old Catholics, and I could not find any information about them on the internet for a while, but it turns out there's still a few. They split off in eighteen seventy after the First Vatican Council, Yeah, because they didn't agree with people and fallibility. So they were very traditionalist in many respects. But now they have women priests and gay priests and they're libtards. Now. It's like a conservative to libtard pipeline.
Speaker 1: It's very strange, the streamline in that regards only like one or two generations off. I don't know how and why it goes that hard that fast, but it does, absolutely does. Oh god, Sam, please chime it.
Speaker 8: I believe you just said there was harefc's being made in the Lord's house.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, I mean, to be fair, the Methodists have already been very open about females and gaze as their priests and things. Yeah, like they wear rainbow fucking stoles and ship what in't the Crystal Methodists. Yeah No, that's like that's a big thing that like they've they've made the news Crystal Math not to my knowledge at least, they don't act like meth heads. They every one might be.
Speaker 2: You know, it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 8: But no, So I know today that in your neck of the woods, there was just a guy, a police officer who had a worn out He was an illegal immigrant who had a one out for his rest for deportation, and he was a police officer and they still gave him a gun.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm in Louisiana or specifically my area like New Orleans. Oh god, well yeah, that that actually checks out. That tracks. So New Orleans has been begging anybody can who can pass a background test and has a pulse please come be a cop. Like they are. They are in desperate need of cops, and they have been since Katrina. Honestly, that's why they offer uh signing bonuses, and that's why they offer like they pretty pretty decent starter pay as far as cops are concerned. I think it's been a while since I searched it, but I know at one point in time, like Baton Rouge City Police, just City not Shares City Police was offering a starting pay of like thirty two thousand a year, And granted that's with no overtime. That's very baseline boot level money. And I get that thirty two k is a lot of money. That's barely above the poverty line for the nation. Brother, that's a lot of money around here. Oh god, oh well, that's a lot of money around here. I'd be very curious what the cops are making in your area. But beside the point, so state troopers were offering about forty five at the time, and if I'm not mistake or no, no, no, New Orleans was offering fifty. State trooper was offering fifty five and this was initial starting pay. Now, I don't know what that looks like now. But see, New Orleans has two different sheriff's offices, which is also interesting in and of itself. They have a sheriff's office that answers to the mayor and they have a sheriff's office that answers to a completely different sheriff, and they work in unison with each other. But there's a lot of rivalry in that as well. And then there's parish things, and it's it's kind of a mess, and a lot of that goes back to old standing politics. But New Orleans has been in such dire need for cops. Dude. We just went to a Mardi Gras parade last week last weekend. I think this lady cop, she looked like somebody's aunt that had no business being in a police uniform. She got out of like a Honda Civic and she was just like standing on the street corner while a parade went by. But she had like the sheriff's vest on and the whole nine. They don't even have a police car for her to have. She's taking her own personal vehicle to these things. And it's like, yeah, ask New Orleans for you, which is why whenever people come to New Orleans, I tell them carry a weapon, protect yourself, do not trust the police to protect you, because that's not how that's going to shake out at all. But yeah, it's it's a thing. And so to say that the New Orleans Police Department had an illegal alien in their ranks, he had a pulse and capacity background check, They're not really asking much questions here.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I thought a background check isn't just you taking a pissed test, but FBI fiul, because every background check to like get a gun and everything, it goes straight to the ATF for and the FBI saying as.
Speaker 1: Long as he had no crimes under his name. Eh, but they're getting bold dog. Baseline pay for an officer lois rank is thirty four thousand, a corporal is forty two thousand. Is that in your neck of the wood, Sam?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm actually now I'm curious what baseline salary is for hold on here, I'm just type this in base salary Baton Rouge PD, and now I'm gonna look at I'm gonna look at New Orleans.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: Next, baseline salary for Baton Rouge Police Department officer starts at approximately just under forty one k a year, increasing too roughly just over fifty k after one year. Okay, dope, Now I'm gonna look at base salary for New Orleans. This is you'll see the the difference is here. A baseline salary for New Orleans PD starts off just under forty seven k, and after one year of service this goes up to sixty three K or higher. Yeah. Yeah, they're trying to entice some numbers, but they have been for quite some time honestly. Anyway, all right, y'all, like I said, I didn't really have a lot to go on this episode, but there were some things I thought were interesting enough to talk about, and yes I have seen did get brought up. But we're gonna do a more in depth look at all the Epstein stuff and we're gonna be releasing episodes, multiple episodes on that one on the Cult of Conspiracy. So I want to thank everybody for joining me this evening once again, for all the people listening to this. If you would like to join in on the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link in the description below too Cajun Night at Patreon or patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. There's only one tier for entry. We're just trying to grow this to be its own information sharing group that meets once a week to talk about the goings and comings of our day to day live internationally at the local level, all the things, throwing in some history, throwing in some religion. Again, I thoroughly enjoy my Wednesdays and thank all of you for joining us and making it what it is. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night. I am checking out of this one and as always, God bless