Speaker 1: You really need something like that that's going to help stimulate the economy, at least in some of these individual's point of view. And when I think about all the people who have or who play a role more or less when there is a conflict going on, not just in military applications, but in medical in a myriad of things.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Carrie Lutz's Financial Survival Network, where you get valuable information you just can't find anywhere else to thrive in today's trying times. You need the Financial Survival Network now more than ever. Go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com and get your free newsletter and gift. Financial Survival Network now more than ever.
Speaker 3: And welcome you are listening to and watching the Financial Survival Network. I'm your host, Carrie Lutz. With us today is Christian White. You find him at Christianevan White dot com. He was kind enough to have me on his show several weeks ago, and I realized we were kindred souls or attitudes or views towards towards what's happening in the world. And I would call it, Christian the curated lie and the way tech has fit into that. All these things and then cycles Martin Armstrong, all these things. Christian, it's great to have you on the show. So what do you think the top lie is that we're being fed by the mainstream media, by the powers that be.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I don't know if I want to be canceled. Oh gosh. Well, the one thing I have been hearing is about October seventh, about it whatever, I might get some slack, but it'd be more or less kind of inside job or that, or that the power some of the powers that be kind of allowed perhaps some of that to happen. And so that that was one one topic that's been kind of in our set. I've been kind of going down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't know about inside job, but perhaps it was like a Pearl Harbor type thing where maybe they knew something was coming. I don't think if they knew how bad it was, they would have allowed it. But this was not something that just came out of thin air. So what about lies in our everyday life? Here lies that we are told, and we are told repeatedly that their truth.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a part of gosh, there's a myriad of things that I think you're I think the first one is I mean, certainly, COVID. I think for sure that you have a lot of the reasons as to why we've gone into these other countries that we've done regime chain, think, regime change and things of that nature. I think, I think there's a lot of a lot of stuff that's been misconstrued. I'm trying to think of everyday things. I mean, I just feel like as i'm more as I go down this rabbit hole, more and more, Carrie, I am less and less trusting of legacy media on both sides of the aisle. I just think a lot of stuff is just highly sanitized. And I you know, I find myself listening to alternative media more and more, and I'm you know, I'm not saying I'm right on these things, just like the first controversial comment I made there earlier. But I don't know, I don't know how about you.
Speaker 3: Well, today's conspiracy theorist is tomorrow's truth teller. And to me, like the biggest lie about the economy is everything's fine. The economy is growing, everybody's getting better, the standard of living is going up, and the global economy no problem. Everything is fine. And I just find that to be kind of absurd mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You got to love those CPI numbers and in jobs reports that they that they release. Yeah, it's it's it's just fascinating how they gauge the basket of goods for for CPI and how that's misconstrued I think in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's like I say, it's the curated lie, and uh, you know, but people want to be lied too, don't you think many of you out there want to maintain the illusion because if you really admitted what was happening, well, that would change your world view. It would be a paradigm shift, wouldn't it. Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think if again, you know, from the various guests I've had on and I know you've had a lot of you know, outstanding guests, the more I the more one goes down the rabbit hole and and and you know, tries to uh, you know, better understand than each of this world. I think there's a lot of things, you know, particularly like the Epsteine things and things of that nature, that if if people were truly aware of what has happened, what's gone on, it probably make their their skin crawl. I mean, uh, there's there's a lot of there's a lot of stuff I think that goes on. That's just there's a myriad of things. Again, whichever direction you want, you want to take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the Epstein thing, everybody just seems to want to brush it, you know, rug sweep it. And you know, the only person in jail is supposedly willing to tell all, but nobody wants to listen to her, right m And clearly, clearly that was an intelligence set up. There's not a question we go back to Hugh Hefner, all right, he's the original honeypot. There's not there's almost no question he was an intelligence operative, right, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to me as I'm learning about how some of the powers that be, I don't want to say all of it in Hollywood, even how blackmail is used sexual in nature or in other capacities, and how that's how that's leveraged.
Speaker 3: You know it, you know it. Nobody's perfect, and the deep State has the ability to use all of your mistakes against you nowadays with social media, with Google computers, right you're looking at they have everything you've ever written, said, every phone call you've ever made, has been recorded. Every piece of mail Christian that you have gotten since nine to eleven has been scanned, at least the outside envelope has been and it's been archived.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh yeah, I wouldn't be surprising. And to add to that, I mean, you mentioned on the show last time when I had you on about DARPA, and that was something I was not aware of. And to tie it in with the kind of the surveillance kind of a nature of things post nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: And I wasn't making that up, was I.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's pretty fascinating. And I'm I'm been hearing more about I'm actually having on a gentleman James rug Ski. I might be gosh watching his last things having him. Yeah, he's gonna be unpacking the w h O and some of these NGOs and other means by which people are able to, you know, effectuate their agendas.
Speaker 3: Totally totally true. Hey, and uh, but you know I have a T shirt I should have worn it for this show. It says I'm an I identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told you, So there you go. It's just funny because everything they've told you that isn't true. Guess what happens? It turns out to be true.
Speaker 1: Right m hm, you know, and I wanted to mention, Oh sorry, go ahead, how does that happen? Yeah, oh yeah, Well again some of the stuff that I you know, I'm like I said that first statement I made, which is rather bold. You know, I think about our mutual friend Amarin Armstrong, how he's you know, referenced to the Lusitania Gulf of Tonkin incident. You know, there's talk of Pearl Harbor. I know this stuff sounds like just you know, fantasy. But again, you know, not everyone's like you and me, and not everyone shares the same values. And there's there are certain individuals out there that are, you know, held bent on fomenting whether it's a war or civil strife or taking advantage advantage of the system in many ways. So yeah, yeah, I feel yeah, I'm unplugging more and more.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a comedy act and I got a few years on you back in the seventies called Fire Signed Theater, and they had a skit which basically said everything you know is wrong. And the longer that I the more I come to the conclusion that they were right. Everything you think you know is wrong. You know, whether it's nine to eleven Pearl Harbor, World War One, why wars happen? Who makes money? Right? Who doesn't? All these things? Everything you think you know, you really need to question. So here's a question for you. How do you how do you figure out what's the truth and what's the lie?
Speaker 1: Well, I think for starters, I look at it as what is being put out there from legacy media channels. And I'm not saying everything they put out there is full on liar or bogus, but it's not also want to preface.
Speaker 3: Well, are you sure about that?
Speaker 1: Well, I look, I mean obviously there's a lot of stuff they put out there that is as manipulated as and if it's a narrative. But you asked me, how do I go about deciphering that. I listen to different viewpoints and I kind of do deductive reasoning and draw my own conclusions based off whether you know, whether it's a history or just kind of common sense, just certain certain channels. Right, they have a certain narrative they're trying to pettle. So uh, and I'm not saying that I know I know the inside scoop because I'm I'm I'm learning it's I don't think that no one truly knows the nature of things. But that said, I you know, I have some opinions on those.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well so so the narrative. We got this thing called narrative control. And it doesn't matter what the truth is, It's all about the narrative. So my question for you is, how do you how do you break the narrative? What's your your strategy on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think we live in a golden age right now, Carrie, whereby you know, media is is that a place where it's never been? I mean, you know historically, you know, you go back, you know, twenty plus years. If you or I wanted to have a voice and put ourselves out there, we'd have to go through those gatekeepers and we'd have to you know, have the resources and the technology in order to disseminate information. Now it's become so democratized that anybody can can dissemine it and can put out information, you know, And so I think part of that is sharing what you're observing, what you know. It doesn't have to be you know, one hundred percent, you know, per se where we know, the vertic is, but at least having that dialogue, having that conversation. I think we're starting to see that more, just like with the past election that we had, how you know, people like Rogan and other podcasters, how I mean, look at how Trump was able to galvanize that that voter base in things of that nature, or even the New York and mayoral candidate, how he's been able to tap into media in ways previously inaccessible.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So true, but that's a plus and that's a minus, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, absolutely. Well, well we saw, of course what they did during in the past handful of years. I know Mark Zuckerber's has spoken about that on shows how and even with Jack Dorsey with with with Twitter at the time, how they felt pressured they needed to do this, they needed to do that. So I think people are coming more aware of how algorithms and how things are able to you know, create these echo chambers and and and pedus against each other more and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're good at it, right, They're good, absolutely, yes. Yeah. So so you know they tell us all these things like the dollar is going to last forever, right, and you know it's just it's lies. And not only that, but it's it really hurts people because nobody's ready for it, you know, it forces them not to prepare for the evitable, right, Oh, absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, I think of all the all the guests that I've had on I think of, you know, the common denominator they mentioned about is the you know, the money printing, the Fiat, you know, debasement going on, and I think of you know, Voltaire he mentioned back. I think this from in the seventeen twenties with that Mississippi company whereby yeah, a Scotsman came over to France and pushed for you know, basically a Fiat type system and there's a big rush into that and that kaboom and he fled, He fled the country caused a lot of issues. So I don't think. I don't think the only thing that's constant is change, I think in this world.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and even that you have to think about sometimes because what you think change is oftentimes isn't really change, is it.
Speaker 1: Where are you seeing the putt going as a relate to that, and obviously the the uh, you know, we got the rise of the bricks Nations and there's talking about Breton Budge two point zero things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think they're not going to be able to accomplish anything until there's a major financial collapse. That's my honest opinion, because because they're kind of just prepping, I see them as national preppers, and you know, at some point, no doubt they'll be right. But you know, it's just I just don't see it. It's a well, it'll happen little by little, as our friend Andy Sheckman says, until it happens really fast. And that's the scary part, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh so well it's like the heming. We all it's gradual, then all that sudden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of a sudden, you know, then it happens, and you know, uh, they'll keep doing it till till it doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, And again the common theme that I've you know, that that I've observed with many of the guests said that had been on is hey, you I well, they're not going to default. They're not going to allow that to happen. So they need to find a way to figure out this, uh, this this conundrum that they're in. So I think you've got to have the boogeyman. You got to have a pretext, and I think that's why do you think you are?
Speaker 3: Huh? I saadly, I think that's the case.
Speaker 1: I think Martin's on the money on that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Well, I think they're gonna the strategic Bitcoin Reserve is what it's all about, try to inflate the price of bitcoin and use that to to basically pay off the deficit. That's my theory, but I'm willing to say I could be wrong, but it just seems very convenient that we have a president who's gone all in on crypto. When I was at the Bitcoin twenty twenty five conference, I was told there that over half the contributions coming into the Republican Party are from crypto related entities.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised. I think Lutnik is pretty big on.
Speaker 3: That, all of them. Trump too, look at the Milania coin and the Trump coin and all that good stuff, right, absolutely, absolutely, yeah, yeah yeah. I was just going to say, and then I look at the riots in La immigration riots, and again, those are manufactured. Those aren't organic, they're not real. They're created by a party trying to push its own agenda. Not that the other side isn't. I'm not going to judge on who's right or who's wrong. I have my feelings, but I see it as just more of the same here.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a notable irishman named John waters on recently and I couldn't believe how well received that that conversation was. What he had to say. He talked about how Ireland is being the Irish so to speak in his words, and how you've got a lot of the power some say, behind the Bank of England, behind the BIS going over there, as Ireland's been more or less kind of pillaged for the past, you know, several hundred years, and now that's been kind of a testing ground to see what they're able to do. And you know, you hear a lot of talk about civil strife headed down the pipeline, especially over in the UK.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all over the world. And that's another thing Armstrong mentioned is that you know, the civil unrest cycle, the war cycle, all these cycles coming to fruition here. And you know, he says the dollar will remain pre eminent until twenty thirty two, makes you wonder. But then on the other hand, he said the dow is going to hit forty thousand between twenty two and twenty four, and he was spot on and so many of his other calls. So you got to wonder, but what concerns you right now personally the most Christian.
Speaker 1: Gosh, probably some type of kinetic false flag event. Really can't candidly, Yeah, I would say something like that. I think you really need something like that that's going to help stimulate the economy, at least in some of these individual's point of view. And when I think about all the people who have or who play a role more or less when there is a conflict going on, not just in military applications, but in medical in a myriad of things. Alex Skreener, who I follow some of his work, you know, he's got some remarkable insights on how these private central banks, coupled with uh uh, these these corporations are able to go in you know, they use the regime change or some pretext to go in there extract resources banks can put on their balance sheet, they can then lend further. You've got all these angos in the picture of the mix, so I could see something that false flag. It could be another help pandemic, or it could be some type of you know, kinetic thing.
Speaker 3: Who knows, Yeah, well, I'm with you. I see I see things happening here that at one time in my life would have shocked me. Uh, there's one piece of advice that you can give to everybody out there listening to and watching us. Now, what would you tell them?
Speaker 1: I would say, Uh, be as selfish, excuse me, self sufficient as you can. Obviously, not everyone has the means or the ability to, you know, buy another piece of property that's maybe adjacent outside the city and such. But I think that if you can have some of your reserves and and I'm not going to pretend that I'm mister perfect when it comes to this by any means, but I would say making sure you have you know, those reserves. By that, I mean like, you know, basic supplies and such. Maybe a backup generator, Yeah, who knows. I mean, look what happened in Spain, not not too long ago, but those with the power I was there.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you mentioned it. I was there that day and that was all a result. Now they're saying of trying to balance the green energy the power grid with the it's really difficult to do that without massive amounts of battery storage, which no place in the world has yet, but it will come online. And honestly, it wasn't like that bad. It couldn't take the subway, managed to get dinner. I was fortunate that my hotel had a backup generator and never lost internet. But it really was like not a bad experience. But if it had lasted for a couple more days, there would have been pandemonium. Because Spain is the least press country in the world. Christian they're credit card readers stopped reading all right. Everything became a cash economy instantaneously. So in a way, what you're saying is like a preview of potential things to come, right. What happens when the ATM doesn't work, What happens when the credit card swiper doesn't swipe?
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, And I'm not going to go off in a tangent and speculate that we're going to see some post apocalyptic you know thing per se, but yeah, I think, you know, things operate in cycles, and yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. We're so dependent and we're so fortunate in the West to have access to the resources that we have, and you know, another facet to that, I think, despite I know a lot of doom and gloom. You know, I have a lot of guests on in Sex where they talk about, well, this isn't going that's it. I still think we live in the best time to date in human history. I mean the amount of people that have been taken out of poverty over the past several day decades. You know, people have basic needs. Sure, you know things could be improved upon, but access to resources, you know, endless entertainment, I mean, you name it. I mean we have a pretty good compared to you know, going back plus even, yeah, going back you know, seventy plus eighty plus years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could not agree with you more. I think it's a pretty amazing time to be alive. As my friend Jason Hartman would say. And hey, Christian, best place to find your work, best place to connect with you on the web?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christianevanwhite dot com. And you can reach me at Christian at Christianevanwhite dot com as well. And yeah, I've got a YouTube channel called the disc let's under my name Christian E.
Speaker 3: White.
Speaker 1: But my show is called Discourse with Christian And yeah, that's how you can.
Speaker 3: Reach me, all right, and the link will be in the show. That's this interview on Financial Survival Network dot com. Really appreciate you coming on, Christian. We will talk to you again soon. Awesome.
Speaker 1: Hey Kerrie, much appreciated.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to Carrie Letz's Financial Survival Network your solution to today's trying times. For the latest, go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com. Financial Survival Network now more than ever,