Speaker 1: Five O five.
Speaker 2: If it's five k r C detalxation Friday.
Speaker 3: Evenings, it was a vacation.
Speaker 2: This is a tasty burger. Yeah, presumably SoundBite in reference yesterday's Listener lunch, where I did not enjoy a tasty burger. It was a spicy chicken uh caesar wrap Joe, and I didn't eat the rap trying to keep my carbs low. Anyway, Thanks everybody you' showing up Listener to lunch today. It was a fun time. Always a great time at Listener lunch regardless of the venue. But thanks and props to March First Brewery. Some excellent bruise. I had some kind of orange I p A was really wow. I'm an IPA fan. I know people. People are either on board with the IPAs or they hate him. It's the same reaction. Oh yeah, or hate those too, hobby. Anyway, blood orange IPA at March First. I'm giving it a props. An interesting alternative and refreshing option. But they had like nine thousand beers there. Matt Damarus from Vets and Bruce was there and at least one veteran got a free beer. Some veterans that were there didn't want a beer they were offered them, so Vets and Bruce. Great organization and thanks Matt de Marius for showing up listener lunch yesterday. It was good seeing you, as it was good seeing everybody that was there. Good scene, Jo direking the production booth where he belongs and coming up with a fifty five care See Morning Show two hours from now seven oh five with Merrill candidate Corey Bowman. Hey, Joe, do you know if anybody will look back at see if Corey had any tweets supporting left wing causes or radicals. I'm sure they will, but no, I don't know any Unlike the other guy, I can't remember his name. Who was it, Joe, Oh, Brian Frank, That's right, he was on the Morning Show. Didn't have a whole lot to say by way of policy, but it's been revealed it He has a lot of tweets that are very very very very very very revealing and in the sense that he's pro as a Democrat. I don't know wolf in Sheep's clothing. I don't know what he's trying to accomplish other than throwing a plant. That's Joe Strecker's conclusion. He may very well be. We've seen those in the past, haven't we. Christopher Smithman, It is all about that O'Neill speaking of O'Neill's otherwise Donovan Neil seven thirty with Americans for Prosperities Donovan and Neil quote one Small Step Campaign closes quote We're going to learn all about the one Small Step campaign when Donovan joins the program at seven thirty. Looking forward to that. Mary Gray bar with a book debunking FDR Myths about Franklin Den Roosevelt Live On for the Left. FDR a champion of the working class and the oppressed, suffering abuse as a trader to his class. He gave up lifestyle the Hudson River gentry to lead his country out of the depression and victory against fascism from any on the right. FDR, out of his depth on economics, blood provided Americans with the optimism and confidence necessary to prevail during the depression and gained victory of World War Two. Debunking FDR the Man and the Myths exposes the suppressed and distorted facts about FDR's life and legends about him promoted by generations of historians. Ooh, that should be a fun conversation. Looking forward to that and that'll happen at eight oh five Fall by iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Rattle of and speaking of myths and perpetuated lies. Man, I'm telling you, I really enjoyed talking to doctor to doctor Robert Malone his book cy War Enforcing a New World Order. H just really exposing how we are lied to and the coordinated efforts to lie to us to for the benefits of you know, in some cases, like for example, the pharmaceutical companies, how did you know? And I asked them about you know, these experts that pop up, and you're all, I'm sorry, he's the expert. You can't say anything against what he says. Well, no, one man's got an opinion. One man reaches conclusions doctor Fauci, among others, and they're held out as the end all, be all, final voice on all things factual, when in fact they're not factual, and they're all kinds of other alternative, you know, points of view. I pivoted over to global warming. Same damn thing with global warming. We've been selling, We've been sold lies for the benefit of some selected members of class. You know, some business or industry gets the largest the benefit of your taxpayer dollars. It's handed over to them in the name of getting rid of carbon dioxide from our atmosphere, which is plant food. It's a big global lie. How come we can't have nuclear plants when they provide carbon free, pollution free electricity inabundant supply. And I know we're moving away from that narrative and getting to the point where, well, not the narrative that it's carbon free and pollution free, but from the idea that nuclear plants are bad, as he pointed out, and we've all observed if you get all the big data companies together, and they all need massive quantities of power, he pointed out, one data center requires the equivalent of all of the natural gas electricity producing plants in the entire state of Texas one data center. You need small nuclear plants good, If they get them, we get them. Hell, they've been on American nuclear sub marines. Cribbage mic out there. I hope your wife, Cindy's doing better. I miss seeing you at lunch yesterday. But they've been on submarines and empowering battleships now for decades and decades. Any incidents, any problems now, And if you can fit a nuclear plant on a submarine or inside of an aircraft carrier, I think you can probably find room for one in a city or in an area that is near a city. But forever we've been told no, they're bad. Oh my god, three mile while we're all gonna die overlooking the fact that technology has well rapidly evolved, and we continue to work on technology, And in spite of the fact that nobody's building nuclear plants in this country, with notable exceptions, they still work to perfect the concept. How about we bring them on board? Okay, rather than throwing money at electric vehicle manufacturers. And I know that's a stretch of a pivot, but I have this story in front of me, and yet another failure I talked about one yesterday. The Biden administration gave this Canadian electric bus maker called Lion Electric Company one hundred and sixty million dollars in subsidies to manufacture a whopping four hundred and thirty five buses for schools here in the United States. I guess maybe now they would be subject to Trump's tariffs. I don't know anyway, Now the company's nearing bankruptcy, laid off half of its employees are close to half. Ninety five million dollars worth of buses have not been provided. Washington freebeaking uncovering this. Some of the sixty five million dollars worth of buses that were delivered are not without problems. EPA investigating Line Electric four oh fraud after the buses it's sent to went through public schools in Maine were unusable for a year and a half because of faulty parts. Oh Lin Electric received the third most money of all manufacturers subsidized by Biden's five billion dollar Clean School Bus program, and there are still fifty five school districts waiting for their buses, which they apparently are not going to get now. Notable Line Electric stock has fallen to ready eight cents per share. It was thirty three dollars and forty eight cents back in January twenty one. HUH facing issues with disclosing its finances. Group of investors sued the company last year for its allegedly grossly unrealistic financial projections, and the Securitiest Exchange Commission issued a warning last August over inaccurate numbers. AH Yet another so called green company financed by your taxpayer dollars. Can't even stay afloat in spite of the subsidies and grants and loans. Do we have to go down this road. But if you didn't believe in the religion, if you, like me, rejected the notion that carbon dioxide aka plant food isn't harmful of the planet, and that a bunch of scammers are after this money. This is it's it's its own economy, the green stuff. If you if you just rejected the religion, and for some that will be like Christians rejecting Jesus Christ. That's how web they are to that, going back to doctor Malone, because they have been sold a lie. And there is a heap load a ton of evidence refuting the conclusions of the likes of al Gore and the angry, sniveling Greta Thunberg and everybody else who just goes around on screaming and wailing and gnashing teeth that we're all killing ourselves than we are responsible for the climate change that has always gone on in this world. Plenty of contrary evidence of that. You gotta go look for it. Robert Malone pointed that out you have to seek out alternative viewpoints, and you have to weigh the evidence. You have to use critical thinking when drawing conclusions and not be wed to the narrative that your you know, corporate lords and masters, or politicians or other people with hands in the cookie jar are trying to sell you, most notably when your country has broke from overspending on things like oh yeah, the Green New Deal. Feel free to call five one three seven fifty eight hundred eight two three talk. I have no idea how I ended up where I am right here on this morning show. I didn't know where I was going to start. Actually, I thought I was going to start with Hunter Biden. Get ready for some shot in freud of folks. You at that in the next segment, or you can steer the topic of conversation by giving me a call this morning. Regardless, I hope you can stick around. I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Is your New Year's resolute time Here it is Chata nine first morning on the forecast. Got early clowns today, mostly sunny later today I have forty four down to thirty one overnight with bell clear skies. Earlier clouds will build up though, got a wintery mix tomorrow and a chance of rain because we're going to see a high a fifty one overnight down to thirty five, cloudy, maybe a few showered Saturday, another partly cloudy day, high a forty eight. Let's see right now with my disappearent, they're thirty four to fifty five care c DE talk Station five nineteen on a Friday, even a happy one. T you five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on eight and t phones. I saw him over across the room, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Welcome to the fifty five carres Say Morning Show, mister Tuba. Good to see you yesterday. I apologize I was making my way around the room and we didn't get a chance to chat.
Speaker 5: Well that's okay. We're chatting now.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, and I appreciate your call today. Mister Tuba. Of course, renowned for calling what like three hundred plus people annually and playing Happy Birthday to them on the tuba for their birthdays and honor the birthdays. I think that's just such a nice gesture. Man.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a lot of fun too, I bet it is.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'd like to offer a little different paradigm on the events of November fifth to the present, and that is that the core of the whole thing is a populist revolt. Shall we say that precedes doctor Donald Trump's original candacy candidacy, and that it's not really about Trump. It's that Trump has joined the peasant revolt, of course.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 5: So take some of the burden off of Trump, and we don't have to accomplish everything before January twenty twenty nine, and the baton can be passed to other people who may or may not be president. And I think if we keep it in that, you know, keep it in mind, that way, that things might work a little just work a little better, at least inside people's heads.
Speaker 2: Okay, and fair enough. There's no way everything can be accomplished. I mean, if you have a list and your president of what you want to accomplish. I don't think any president can get finished their term and say see, we got it all done. It's never going to be all done. I get that. But the idea I think you're suggesting is the momentum of this populist revole, this rejection of huge government interaction, overreach, dictation that dictates and mandates and edicts and control over our lives. Every single aspect of our lives, which has been growing over the years, is rejected wholeheartedly. And this woke ideology rejected by the vast majority of Americans.
Speaker 6: All of that's correct.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess my question for you is, and this may be a challenging one for you, mister too, because it's challenging for me, and it's challenging for all of the Democrats out there who lost what used to be their base, which was the middle class, working class Americans who they always catered to and tried to say, our policies are going to help you, blah blah blah blah blah, got them elected a lot of times. What are they going to do if the Republicans maintain this sort of you know, concern and care and policies that are designed to help the average American worker, which I think that's what they're doing. What's the Left going to do? Are they going to cling to the woke ideology which has been rejected, or how are they going to pivot themselves out of this hole they've dug themselves into.
Speaker 5: And that's a very good question, and I'm not sure myself. I will also throw out that we cannot trust establishment Republicans, and establishment Republicans are going to claim that November fifth was their victory and it's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A double down and exclamation point underscore in bold that exactly the Mitch mcconne's of the world, their days are numbered and they better wake up to that fact. That's what I'm worried about this reconciliation, mister Tuba, because you know, there's a lot of Republicans who've got their hand in the cookie jar and are going to demand that they're you know, they get their way and they get their funding, or they get their pet projects or however it works. But when it comes to cutting and pairing back the federal government money coming in, there are a lot of Republican state elected officials are like, no, no, no, not my territory. And that's the problem.
Speaker 5: It is indeed. And keep in mind also that the far left started working their stuff in Woodrow Wilson's time, if not earlier, and they've done it in increments, and we may have to accomplish this in small increments ourselves, and I hope the general public will realize that small increments can be important.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, I've always observed that, and I'm not the only one, and that the left has always played the long game. They're more than happy to get baby steps. Every election cycle. They get a little bit more and a little bit more. And I think what happened to the Biden administration because they had well, a drooling idiot as president who was asleep at the wheel, they were able to advance their agenda very quickly, and we all saw that, and they advanced it, I think too quickly for American's paletts, most notably in the areas of this wokeness DEI. The whole transgender movement was all shoved literally shoved down all of our throats, and it flew in the face as so many people's logic, reason, and basic fundamental core values. They went a little too far in their reach in that, and people soundly rejected help re elected nazi, evil orange man. Oh my god, in the face of all that criticism leading up to Donald Trump's election last November. You know, I think they bit off more than they can chew because they had an opportunity because Joe Biden was asleep at the wheel. I think a younger Joe Biden probably would have appreciated the political realities, the idea that you know, there's only so much you can accomplish, and you don't want to do this a little too hard or people are gonna wake up to what you're doing. I think we did appreciate the comments there, mister tub But I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day. Five twenty five ifty five the talk station get in touch with QC Kinetics. Now, are you a candidate for QC Kinetics? I personally can't answer that question, but you can. You're struggling with arthritis kind of pain, you know, shoulder pain, knee pain, hit pain. So is your quality of life impacted by that pain? You got trouble sleeping, walking, day to day movement, getting out of bed, that kind of stuff. There's a question for you, yes or no. Next, do you want to avoid surgery the period end of the story, everyone wants to avoid surgery. You probably talk to your doctor about if you're struggling with this kind of chronic pain, and then you'll have the long recovery time and you don't know whether it's going to actually ultimately cure your pain. And finally, do you missdoing things you love? Joint pain holding you back walking, golfing. I think about picking up grandchildren, even though I don't have any. Maybe someday. But I remember when I had a lower lumbard disc bulge and when my daughter was about three, I had a terrible time picking her up. That could be you with arthritis pain. So if you're answered it yes any of those questions, you're probably a great Canada for QC Kinetics. So call QC Kinetics and ask for a free consultation. It's free. Learn how the latest advances in regenital medicine can get your lasting pain relief and no drugs, no surgery, and no downtime in office procedure, using your own natural biologic from inside your body, concentrated and put where the pain is. That's what they do there. Tens of thousands of people have gotten relief from the pain. So call QC Kinetics for the cree consultation three times. Here's the number three times five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. QC Kinetics at five to one three eight four seven zero zero.
Speaker 8: One nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: On a Friday night and a happy one to you five one seven fifty five eight h y two three talk. I did wax poetic about my conversation with doctor Robert Malone yesterday. I really encourage you to listen to it. I even had my son listen to it. I never I never self promote at home, but uh, he's all over the idea that we are being manipulated. So I think it's a worthy conversation to listen to and then get a copy of his book A fifty five krcy dot com. Also, I f'm rissing pointing overlooking that I did also talk with Congressman Dave Taylor. He offered his thoughts and opinions about Trump's address. Steve Belzo from the Klima County Veteran Service is helping folks and vet my veteran friends out there navigate the challenges of actually logging onto THEVA dot gov website. It's all for your benefit, though. They're trying to incorporate two or they are incorporating two factor authentications so people can't rip off your information. So a little challenging for some out there, especially in the senior community and folks that are still carrying around flip phones that don't have texting. Yeah, he was advocating you might want to do an upgrade on that. Plus the incomparable brilliant Jack Atherdim with his thoughts on the Trump speech as well. Fifty five cares dot com for all that. I also get your iHeartMedia why you're there? Over to local stories. Woman's been charged with identity theft after court records say she opened more than two dozen credit cards in her daughter's name thousands of dollars in debt. Yvonne Garner has taken out twenty nine credit cards since twenty nineteen in her daughter's name, according to Hevin Kenny court records, is nearly two thousand dollars in debt because of her mom's actions. According to the documents after David's and the say the debt and a daughter's name is making it difficult for her to make large purchases and she cannot close the accounts because Garner used her home address, phone number, and email address. Thanks mom. Credit to Fox nineteen Alexis Martin for reporting she would police save when the daughter first filed the complaint November of last year. She did not want to prosecute her mom. She's one of the accounts closed. Now police say she's pressing charges of identity theft against her mom after she claims Garner mailed her fifteen credit cards with instructions to pay them off. Garner even threatened to report her daughter to the nursing board. What Legal analyst Mark crombine and speaking of Fox nineteen, said, an identity theft is a low level felony but could have harsher penalties. When a person does take a child's information, you know, they don't they can't stop it, he said, that's their parent. So I think it's even more even more be seen as a serious by more serious by the courts if the accusations are true. So identity the cases are common, but the circumstance of this case unique. Of course, they're unique because moms usually treat their daughters with much greater respect than that man. I think that's a that's an award winning level of fence there, Joe, thank you.
Speaker 9: The biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top the pinnacle of deucee them good going, dou your dreams have come true.
Speaker 2: Award that will be shared with forty seven year old McLean Morris, who's the one responsible for stopping traffic on the four to seventy one bridge yesterday morning. He broke in the apparently according to the reporting here credit to The Inquirer's David farra On this one, broken and stole two large bottles of fireball liquor from a store, chugged them in the parking lot, and then led police on the chase that briefly closed the I four seventy one Bridge. Bellevy Police say McClain morris, forty seven, and drove a sedan into the front of One Stop Liquors about three point thirty in the morning, got out of the car, walked into the store, stole to one point seventy five liter bottles of fireball cinnamon whiskey and a couple of packs of smokes. Guzzled both bottles in the parking lot before taking off in his car. Officers responded to the liquor store every night watched surveillan footage of the break into the store's owner wasn't Bellevue police's first run in with this guy, and officers were able to identify him in the video. According to Bellevue Police Chief John McClain, the department's been dealing with him for years. No Kentucky police from Bellevue, Fort Thomas Dayton, Newport went to Morris's home on David's Street, their Division Street. He wasn't there. As officers were speaking with neighbors, they spotted him driving by on Lafayette Avenue and the car he used for the liquor store burglary. Officers do maanity exit the car. He refused, instead ramming into a Newport police cruiser and several other neighbors cars with his vehicle. He drove it several officers, forcing them to take cover court of the department. He took off through the neighborhood on a sidewalk and then fled north on Washington Avenue. Police pursued him at low speeds onto the I for seventy one bridge. He stopped his car at the bridge and shouted profanities at the officer for an extended period of time, leading police to close the bridge. There you have it. As he was stopped officers placed strike strips spike strips under the tires of his car in case he tried to take off again. They did deflate one of his tires because he continued into downtown Cincinnati since the police began pursuing Morris with Northern Kentucky officers and stopped him at Third Street in Broadway, where he was taken to custody. Now facing several charges from the police, including burglary, criminal mischief, want an endangerment, fleeing if aiding, among others. I would expect other charges might include operating a vehicle while intoxicated. He was driving a vehicle stolen in Cincinnati. Morris also faces charge of receiving stolen property, obstructing official business, and not complying with an officer's orders in Hamilton County. He's in custody at the Hamilton County Justice Center until his extradition back to Kentucky. Apparently, according to the enquire one Stop Liquor opened for business yesterday about the front door, a wall, and displayshelf with liquor bottles were heavily damaged during the break in. Yeah I know, thirty six fifty five CA detak station Wow that's a big, big, big big wow. Oh, and put a word in here for my friends at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Montcomer. It's a beautifully maintained setting for remembrance and reflection. They have beautiful rolling hills, mature trees, peaceful landscape, winding roads, pathways, the beautiful monument statues and shrines. And then when you get to spring season, all the flowers, the trim lawns and reflective water features. It's a tranquil atmosphere and it's the perfect location for prayer and reflection, especially during this Latin season. So you can find comfort and peace at the cemetery's quiet reverend surroundings. They're open to everyone to enjoy ministering to the Tri State for over seventy seven years, honoring life on sacred ground. Learn more, head on over to the website and check it out. It's Gate of Heaven dot org. That's Gate of Heaven dot org.
Speaker 8: Fifty five car the talk station Get Ready for the.
Speaker 2: By forty one krs de talk station Happy Thursday, Got a stack a stupid in front of me? We pivot from local story involving a woman opening multiple credit cards in her daughter's name and racking up dad, ruining her daughter's credit rating, and rendering her daughter incapable of well shutting down those credit cards. Hey, thanks mom, man. We live in a screwed up world. Welcome to another screwed up story in the stack of stupid. I mentioned Steve Blzo about the VA benefits and how you can access your records online. He was on the air yesterday. We go to Indiana Tel City. Specifically, we have a woman arrested for allegedly falsifying a marriage license to marry her biological father in order to receive his VA benefits while he was in prison. What Kimberly Temple, forty four years old created a fake marriage license application allowed her to marry her biological father, with her lying about the familial connection between the pair and intentionally hiding the fact that she was already married to another guy. Her fifty nine year old father, Brady McCollum, in prison for a probation violation, had previously been charged with crimes related to child porn. Oh you know what's going on going on, Joe, all of which Temple lied about in a marriage application. Temple and mccom's marriage was finalized when she was in the process of getting divorced, meaning she was married to two guys at the same time, aka bigamy. Mccom's sister reportedly told the police that Temple falsified the application in order to get mccum's three hundred and fifty dollars VA payments. Shauser reportedly provided police with evidence from a DNA service that showed Temple and McCollum had a near one hundred percent chance of being biological father and daughter. Temple arrested in charge with bigamy and falsifying a marriage license.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: This stack was filled with award winners Joe and before I get to Mississippi, James. One moment you heard at the top of the ur news or if you're just tuning in, there are really really, really, really really really stupid people in the world, so stupid that someone bought a Pokemon shaped cheeto for eighty seven and forty dollars. It's a Cheeto, do what happens? Shaped like what is described in the article KSL dot com its associated press article Beloved Pokemon Charizard is what this allegedly looks like. Gold Knox House listened to the sac snack as sold on Sunday. Quote presented is a three inch long flaming hot Cheeto in the shape of a Pokemon cherizard a fixed to a customized customized Pokemon card and encapsulated in a clear card storage box with the words made in China on it. I might add it was initially discovered and preserved sometime between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty two by First and Gloal Goal Collectibles. The Cheetos surged in popularity on social media platforms in late twenty twenty four. Why I don't know someone at eighty seven and forty dollars burning a hole in their pocket and he bought a blank and cheeto, Mississippi James. Thanks for bearing with me on that. Welcome to the Morning Show and a happy Thursday to you, sir.
Speaker 10: Good morning doctor Brian. Hey, I think it was your last caller that you that was talking and not just line up.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: That aligns up with my theory as the penulum swinging. Yeah, so yes, it's swinging back to the right and Trump is the head of that. Another traditional Republican. They sort of getting spun off in this swing.
Speaker 2: But is it traditional right in the sense that you and I have grown up with it seems like it's it's more like a party is trying to become a party of common sense. Now, I can't abide spending literally millions and millions of dollars going out in the world for really stupid programs. The DOGE is identified. I can't abide the Social Security Administration having people that are older than you and I and Joe collectively together's age. Those should be eradicated from books. There's a lot of things. All this seems to be more common sense. I can't abide, you know, a man claiming he's a woman and then I'm supposed to agree with that and say, no, you're a woman. I mean, these are all just common sense. So I don't view it as a you know that hard right, traditional Republican party type of stuff.
Speaker 10: Okay, Now, each time it swings, it comes back, come back in a different form. You know, we can go back as far as we want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And each time it's pilling the swing, it.
Speaker 10: Come back in a different form. But contest the Democrat form. They went down some deep rabbit holes that they never should have went down with common sense.
Speaker 2: That's right, God have.
Speaker 10: Taken them down there and the same thing swinging back the other way. We're gonna go down some deep rabbit hole. Concerning uh wills all the.
Speaker 2: Class warfare game. Yeah, the class warfare game. Well, that's one that the Left is truly hung their hat on with some great success. I will acknowledge waging class warfare. I get that, But you see the problem with that and the direction they had to go. They became the party of these elite wealthy people. Over the last quite a few years, they've married themselves with these tech billionaires, and the tech billionaires glombed onto the democrats parties ideology as well as they're well they're they're they're they're they're the spending because they were getting the benefit from a lot of it. But how can you have it both ways? And you can't. So this is the problem the struggle with the Democrats are going to deal with. Okay, we had all these tech billionaires in our quarter for a long time. They seem to have gravitated over to Donald Trump at this point. What are we going to do? How which how are we going to get the pendulum swinging back in our direction? What are we going to offer the people by way of messaging that will be appealing enough for them to vote for. And I think that question is looming large among the Democratic Party. They're not quite sure how they're going to get what ultimately is James, you and I both know how they're going to get their power back. And that seems to be what politicians are all about, regardless of political stripe. It's about power and control and I hate that. I hate it. A bunch of narcissists in it for their own self interest. Good man, James, I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful week and I want to write Experience the Comfort and Reliability is Zimmer HVAC, the proud family tradition at Zimmer Christimer currently run on the head of the show. It's for more than seventy five years they've been ensuring your home is comfortable, warm and efficient throughout the whole whole year. So you got issues with your heating and air conditioning system, turn to the experts at Zimmer, notably to get a warm carrier system. If you're heating ran out or broke down this year, you know it might not have broke down if you got on one of their maintenance plans. Come over to your house on a regular basis, scheduled basis to make sure everything's running efficiently and of course keeping your costs down. Book an appointment. It's easy to do. Go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com, or just call Chris Zimmer and give them my regards if you do. Five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 12: Look, this country was founded on Freedom forty four overnight little thirty one with clouds building, wintery mix possible, and we get some rain on high fifty one overnight tomorrow thirty five for the low, few showers.
Speaker 2: Late into the evening Friday night and on Saturday partly flatty day with.
Speaker 13: A high of forty eight thirty four Right now traffic time from the UCL Traffic Center. When it comes to multiple sclerosis, trusts the experts at the UC Gardener Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at U see health dot com. Hi ways are doing just fine this morning. No rex to deal with. You have some wind and you have some wet roads to deal with in some spots. But I'm not seeing any trouble because of the weather issues. Inbound seventy four running less than five minutes between North Bend and the seventy five ramp. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr seat the station the shy seven to fifty two fifty five kir C detalk station. Again, plenty of awards to hand out this morning. We're gonna jump into another one worthy award winners they are. We go to Los Angeles, where thirty officers at a southern California juvenile detention facility have been charged with their role in facilitating what they call gladiator fights between youth in their care grand during Diamond alleges, the officers that lost Pedrina's Juvenile Hall in Los Angeles County allowed and sometimes encouraged nearly seventy fights to take place between July twenty three December twenty three. More than one hundred and forty victims between the ages of twelve and eighteen involved. Attorney General Rob Banita or Banta quote, we believe that this was planned. It was intended.
Speaker 2: They often wanted them to happen at the beginning of the day and at certain times in a certain place, in a space and time that was created for the fights, and the plan was for the fights to have happened. Officers face charged including child and dangerment, abuse, conspiracy, and battery. Twenty two of the officers are scheduled to be arraigned the other day. Investigation began after Los Angeles Times first obtained and published footage showing a seventeen year old being attacked by at least six other young people coming at him one by one. Is the officers stand by watching. Some of the officers appear to laugh and shake hands with the participants in the beating video made public during your court hearing, in which the seventeen year olds public defender argued to a judge that he was not safe at this facility and should be released ahead of his trial. Indictment singles out two probation officers who were leg told staff members ahead of the time that the fights would be occurring and that quote they were not to say anything, write down anything, and just watch close. Quote someone talked about fight club. You're right, Joe. They broke the rule. Also Ledgis, one of the officers told youths involved to refuse treatment when they went to medical to get treated by nurses. LA County Probation Apartment that runs facilities said in a statement that it fully supports and applauds the Attorney General's Office for the indictments. Attorney representing the seventeen year old in his family in the civil's case against the county called the indictment the tip of the iceberg of a systemic problem in the probation apartment. He said, there's a culture that promotes a lack of accountability, violence, and policies that encourage officers to look the other way, as evident in the video the reaction of the children who were eating their lunch. They really didn't seem shocked or surprised, which tells me this is a daily occurrence. He also represents several other families with children harmed at this facility, including one who was left with a traumatic brain injury after being knocked unconscious in a classroom. You think there are placing bets on those, Joe, Isn't there a South Park episode about that one? Wasn't the Baby Fights or something like that? Yeah, life imitating comedy. And Gigi Wu's no longer a social media scar a star. She's dead. Apparently she was renowned for scaling mountains donning a bikini called the Bikini Climber on social media. Found dead in Taiwan's Yushah National Park on Monday. According to multiple media reports, she was seriously injured after falling to her vine during a solo hike. She used the satellite phone to contact emergency services, but poor weather prevented the rescuers from deploying the helicopter until a day later, but temperatures went below freezing overnight and she was dead by the time they got to her. They say she died of hypothermia. Described as an experienced hiker with thousands of followers on Facebook question mark why, where she routinely posted fixtures of herself wearing swimwear in natural settings. They say she would change into the swimwear after completing a climb inappropriate gear. Died in the middle of a twenty five days solo hike through the mountains in Taiwan. There's social media for you. Five fifty six fifty five krsitytalk station plenty to talk about. We'll finally get to some shot in Freuda with Hunter Biden to the top of the hour news. I'm sorry, I can't feel sorry for the guy sticker Out'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 8: Every day America's deadline is over.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs. The talk station Red spans.
Speaker 2: At six oh five and fifty five car cit Detalk Station Friday Eve and a happy one. Thanks again everybody made the listener lunch yesterday. Had a fantastic time at March First Brewery. We're gonna be Barlecorns in Kentucky for the next listener lunch and market down your calendar. First Wednesday, coming up one hour from now, Meryl candidate Corey Bowman to talk about a campaign kickoff and then taking place at Bad Tom Smith Brewing March sixth Thursday night, five thirty seven thirty pm. And that's located on Madison Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Looks like fifty eight hundred. I'm looking at the Facebook posting on that one. Anyway. Coyle joined the program coming up in an hour. It's the second time he'll be on the fifty five case Morning Shoe. Does a Republican have an opportunity to win in the city of Cincinnati? Giant question mark looming out there in the world. Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity one small step campaign. He'll explain all about that and how you can help out, and I encourage you to help out. Americans for Prosperity does a great, great work. He'll be on at seven thirty. Fast forward a couple hours, Mary Gray bar with a book debunking FDR. And finally, of course it's Thursday. Jay Ratliffe. I heard me the aviation expert. We'll talk about Amsterdam Airport having a solar panel problem, got a Canadian airline offering sale apparently to anywhere but the United States of America, plus hub delays, and speaking of tariffs. You're her top of the air news there if you're paying attention, or may not, because I know people have our critical of NBC news. It's out of my hands, folks. The US automakers who are part of the United States Mexican Canada Agreement USMCA, which was signed into law I guess or agreed to during Trump's first term, they got a one month exemption from the tariffs that went into effect on Monday. Karen Levin announced this yesterday during a White House press spot conference. We spoke with the Big three automakers, She said, we are going to give a one month exemption on any autos coming through the USMCA. Reciprocal tariffs will still go to effect April second, but at the request of the companies associated with the USMCA, the President is giving them an exemption for one month. And here's the part that I find interesting. So they are not at an economic disadvantage. Apparently, Lantis four and General Motors were the companies that spoke with Trump on this. They requested the call. She said, they made the ask and the President is happy to do it. It's a one month exemption. Well, doesn't that just specifically acknowledge that this is going to create an economic disadvantage? Means, she said it does the economic disadvantage disappear after one month? Are they going to shut down the manufacturing facilities in Canada and Mexico between now and the next month and bring those manufacturing and production into the United States to avoid the economic disadvantage they're going to face with the tariffs that go into effect. I mean, I gotta ask it out loud. It's not my aim to be critical of Trump, and I understand he's trying to level the playing field in a world where we are at a competitive disadvantage. Other countries have tariffs on us, they have burdened some regulation, they have value added taxes, government subsidies, and exchange rate policies, problems that we face that we have to deal with because of course it's expensive to do business in the United States of America, because we heat down massive regulatory burdens, and we have OSHA regulations and all the other unions, of course, which drive up hourly wages. A whole host of reasons that we're in an economic disadvantage. So I get the point. But as president of promise to lower inflation, this obviously is counter to lowering inflation. I understand the points, I understand the reasons. Maybe we'll get some results as a consequence of it. And I know there's been some out you know, foreign companies that have already offered and are planning on investing billions and billions of dollars in the United States. Is it a consequence of tariffs? I don't know, dangling carrots of incentive perhaps just puzzling over this tariff thing. And that's the one area where I think the Democrats might end up having some leverage against in the next election. If the inflationary pressures don't go down, and many people are talking about stagflation. Those who are alive in the Carter administration remember what that was all like? No jobs in the price of all the goods and services going through the roof. That'll be the pendulum, as James liked to talk about it, swinging back to the left. If they think they have a plan to deal with inflation, the question is will they and can they? If this administration is hell bent for leather untackling inflation, and I do believe they are. But if they can't achieve their goals, what are the Democrats going to offer by way of a solution that didn't work for the Republicans? And it's not going to be higher taxes anyway, Over to a moment of shadenfreudy. You can all enjoy this together with me, Fox Fox and issue reporting. Hunter Biden's legal team apparently filed a motion to drop his lawsuit against an ex White House aide who published the contents of his laptop. Why he's out of money? These are the lawyers going into court dropping a lawsuit that they were representing him in because he can't pay them. That's my conclusion of a motion filed in Los Angeles relates to this former Hunter Biden rather lawsuit against Garrett Zieger. Court documents apparently outline the financial and personal issues Biden's the Hunter Biden is currently experiencing, including being a victim of the wildfires in the Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles. He filed this lawsuit back in September of twenty three, but quote does not have the resources to continue to litigate this matter. Close quote. Also in quotes, plaintiff has suffered a significant downturn in his income and a significant debt in the millions of dollars. Range, Ah, is this what happens when Dad is no longer in office and he can't use the Biden family name to make millions and millions of dollars? Which apparently you're so financially in that and incapable of managing that you ran out of it already. Drugs much Maybe I don't know. Court to the report, in the house Biden was renting in Los Angeles now described as unlivable, and it says Biden had difficulty finding both a new home here you go and a new job. Whatever happened to the gas companies. Isn't he a gas company expert? Joe, what do you think somebody would invite him to be on the board, court to the document. Moreover, this lack of resources has been exacerbated after the fires in the Pacific Palisades in early January upended plaintiff's life by rendering his rental home unlivable for an extended period of time, and like many others in this situation, plaintiff has had difficulty in finding a new permanent place to live, as well as finding it difficult to earn a living. The document further states, so plaintiff must focus his time and resources dealing with his relocation, the damage he has incurred due to the fires, and paying for his family's living expenses. As opposed to this litigation, another document found court yesterday, Biden wrote a letter explaining that his income has, in his words, decreased significantly. You'll love this, Biden what wrote in his own words in the letter attached and filed with a court. In the two to three years prior to December twenty twenty three, I sold twenty seven pieces of art at an average price of fifty four thousand, four hundred and eighty one dollars and forty eight cents. Do the math on that. That's a lot of money. But since then, I've sold only one piece of art for thirty six thousand dollars. Similarly, for my book sales in the six month period before this, before the statements April first, twenty three through September thirtieth twenty three, based on the September thirtieth, twenty twenty three statement, three thousand, one hundred and sixty one copies of my book were sold. But in the six months after my statements, only eleven hundred books were sold. So the math works out to about a million and a half on the artwork, and again that was since December twenty twenty three. Now, personally, if someone handed me and or I earned one point five million dollars in that very short period of time, I'd have some left. I think he's got a spending problem, or maybe his lawyers took it all fight in mitigation. I don't know. Lawyers are expensive. I pointed to that out multitude of times over the years on the program. Uh the Uh, yeah, he is a lawyer too. I think he's been suspended, but he is a Yale Law School graduate. He wrote that he expected to land paid speaking engagements in appearances after the success of his book, but in his words, that has not happened. Quote. This significant decrease in revenue has also impacted my ability to pay off my significant debt, which has been reported in the press as being several million dollars. As a result of this, I am not a position where I can borrow money. Well, karma has landed, which of course gives me an opportunity to experience some giddy shot in freude. Five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones, Hey, can you some help steer in the direction of the conversation. I got a multitude of places to go, but really don't know where I'm going to go on I return, But I'll figure something out. I got like forty seven articles laying around me. But I got an opportunity for you. If you're a member at Emory, Federal Credit Union comes with all kinds of benefits. I love banking with Emory. It is a better way to bank. It's like your local family friendly bank. But if you're planning on going to college, this fall, or you have a child that is planning on going to college, maybe you need some financial help. As expensive as colleges, they got a scholarship and they're accepting application for members right now. You must be planning to attend a two or four year colleges fall as a full time student. Other restrictions do apply, so for more information learn about the restrictions and also the benefits of banking with Emory, head on over to the website EMORYFCU dot org EMORYFCU dot org. Applications must be postmarked by the end of the month March thirty first NLS number four zero one zero eight seven. Federally insured by NCUA. They are an equal housing lender. Fifty five KARC the talk station. Then this is Jeff for try stated generaline weather forecast. We have clouds this morning, it'll be sunny later in the day. Forty four is going to be all high down to thirty one overnight. Clouds will build it through the overnight hours. Wintery mixed possible tomorrow morning with rain following. It's gonna go up to fifty one. So they predict lower thirty five overnight with maybe a few showers late Friday evening, and they describe a Saturday as being partly cloudy with a high forty eight. And then you get to move your clocks forward overnight Saturday thirty three degrees. Right now, time for a traffic update, Chuck Ingram from the UCUP Tramping Center.
Speaker 13: When it comes to multiple thorrosis, trusts the experts at the UCE Gardner in Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care and learn more at u S health dot com. Highways not bad to deal with this morning, and even with some wet roads from the overnight snow floorings northbound seventy five and northbound for seventy one role getting a little bit heavier, still not a major time to lay into downtown Chuck ingramon fifty five K see the Dogs Facier.
Speaker 2: Fifty five Karrose talk Station Friday. Even a happy one to you, yeah, I commented on getting the given the automakers a one month tarriff exemption. White House said fine on that to avoid the economic problems they would face as a consequence of it, economic disadvantage pivoting over to Canada. According to Ontario Premiere Doug Ford, if they want to try to annihilate Ontario. I will do everything, including cut off their energy with a smile on my face. They rely on our energy. They need to feel the pain. They want to come at us hard. We're going to come back twice as hard. And it's sad for me to learn. And I knew this was the case, would be reminded. I suppose this little display of anger from and I s understand it from Ontario premiere Doug Ford that we do rely on their energy. We are a major customer of Canada's electricity. Why going back to Trump's policies, he campaigned on it, Drill, baby drill. In other words, more broadly, intervatives, we need to become energy independent. We are not energy independent, and we have no reason to be dependent upon Ontario to provide electricity to the United States of America. It's just dumb. Why don't we do it? Cord reporting Ontario provided one point five million homes in the United States with electricity, a major exporter of electricity in New York as well as other border states like Michigan and Minnesota, ones that I think are chasing their tail in effort to become carbon neutral. But it's like Germany relying on Russian gas. I mean, is that not dumb? They're the ones that had this. Oh my god, it's an existential threat. Russia is gonna take Ukraine. They're gonna come out for the entire European Union.
Speaker 1: Blah.
Speaker 2: You're funding their army for God's sake by refusing to happen to your own resources and chasing this carbon neutral mantra, which is all a lie. Again, so you can what virtue signal while using Russian gas because you don't produce your own, shutting down nuclear plants in Germany and further creating reliance upon Russian energy sources. Welcome to the United States of America having to rely on Ontario, Canada to get electricity to run Michigan, Minnesota, and New York. Asked about Ontario Premier Doug Ford's threat, Governor Kathy Huckle said Tuesday she didn't expect him to follow through because of their friendly relationship. Oh really, quote, I'd be happy to have additional conversations with him on how we can support each other during this crisis. So I feel positive that anything within his power that he can control, that we do not have a target on our backs. I think it's out of your hands. You're not responsible for Trump's tariffs. You don't have any control over what Trump does by way of tariffs. And if he's reacting to the tariffs, sorry, you're in the sucks to be you category. You and the State of New York. Another Canadian News, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the Trump tariffs are having an interesting reaction that while while the more more and more Canadians were rejecting Trudeau's administration and he looked like he was going to see the exit door in his political future, they're starting to rally around him a little bit more, something that we call an unforeseen consequence. He said they're gonna launch a twenty five percent tariffs on twenty point seven billion dollars worth of US imports, including orange juice, peanut butter, wine, spirits, beer, coffee, appliance as a parel, footwear, motorcycles, cosmetics, and pulp and paper, another one hundred and twenty five billion on imports if Trump's tariffs are still in place in twenty one days. According to Jujoe So, he's got a list of additional tariffs he's going to impose on American Goods, one of our biggest trading partners. Anyway, this would not be a threat. Premier Doug Ford's threats wouldn't even exist if we were energy independent, and we easily could be. Six twenty five fifty five Care c Detalk Station Jimmy Care Fireplace and Stove. You get your chimney and swept and inspected this year. It's never too late. It's getting cold, it's still cold, it's still sort of kind of winter time, you know, and it's never a bad time to have your chimney inspected. You should do this annually. I think that's recommended by the American Fireplace Association or so there's some getting safety entity out there. It doesn't come to mind immediately, but it's about safety so you can enjoy the comfort without any worries. Right now, they're doing the wood burning sweeping evaluation. It's the winter special and is in a low low price of one sixty nine ninety nine plus tax. They'll come in to do a video camera inspection of your entire chimney, see if it needs any it has any problems at the flows right make shoot me make sure your lining isn't been cracked by a prior fire because you didn't do the annual inspection. Yeah, the creosoap builds up and it does catch on fire. It's a bad, bad thing. Don't want your house to burn down. You don't want to have a carbon monoxide problem. Get your carbon monoxide detector. But keep your home safe and cozy. Book an appointment for the wood burning sweep and evaluation. Just do it online. It's easy to do it and learn more about the services they offer and the products they sell. The showroom, which is located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road, including fireplace inserts and free standing stoves and self fitting wood waste pellet stoves. It's Chimneycareco dot Com a plus the Better Business Bureau, Family and locally ownoperated since nineteen eighty eight. When a book an appoyment by calling them, please tell them, Brian said, how when you do so, it's five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Sure it up your rate.
Speaker 3: Here's a Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 14: Last night was an unmitigated disaster for the Democratic Party. They did an awful lot of damage to themselves last night, incalculable damage to themselves, Not that I really care.
Speaker 1: That's who they are.
Speaker 14: These are the injustices that went on that most people didn't pay attention to last night. America saw it last night. You got to see the soul of that party, and it was void and empty. You don't stand for moms, and you don't stand for a thirteen year old cancer survivor. You don't stand for a kid getting into West Point. That to me is a party that is soulless and rudderless and visionless.
Speaker 15: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here.
Speaker 16: It's been used as a store of value for thousands of years. It's known as a safe haven asset in times of uncertainty. It's breaking record after record this year, and many economists are predicting it could skyrocket even higher. Of course, I'm talking about the precious metal gold Right now. Thousands of Americans are looking to precious medals like gold and silver to diversify their savings. Even central banks around the world are stocking up on gold. Is it time you learn more about what precious metals can do for you? Visit hannitigold dot com. Or call eight five five eight one five Gold to learn more. Right now, the top rated precious metals company gold Co is offering a free gold and silver kit to arm you with the facts about how gold could potentially help safeguard your retirement. Visit Hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five Gold to get your copy of the twenty twenty five Gold and Silver Kit free of charge. Plus, you could receive up to a ten percent instant match on bonus silver four qualified accounts. Visit Hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five Gold. That's Hannitigold dot com.
Speaker 2: Channel I insists today is going to be a cloudy day in the morning, it's going to get it sunny later in the day forty four to the high clear overnight clouds will build throughout the night hours thirty one for the over night low fifty one the high Tomorrow. They should will get a wintery next I think in the morning that'll be rain cloudy over night thirty five to low. Saturday's going to be perfect Claudia as well, and a high of forty eight thirty three. Right now, time for traffic update.
Speaker 17: Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 13: From the US to Traffic Center when it comes to multiple scleorosis, trusts the experts of the Usta Gardner Euroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care and learn more at uc health dot com. Highway traffic inside the two seventy five loop not a major problem at all to deal with ASM yet, just beginning to get heavy your south to seventy five at the bridge after the Lawrence Perg ramp problems. Outside of Wilmington seventy three is blocked ofphin seventy one due to a wreck.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five kres the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six thirty up and six thirty one to fifty five KCD talk station five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty one eighteen t phones. Care to comment, Love to hear from you. You know I love talking to listeners without further ado that we'll get into local stories. Not in my backyard, say Hyde Park Square residents and business owners. Thanks to Jay Shakor WCPO reporting business owners and residents at Hyde Park upset about the redevelopment plans for Hyde Park Square We've talked about this before. Developer PLK Communities. They want to have the project greenlighted to quote unquote redevelop Hyde Park Square. They want to build a eighty foot structure in an Erica area zoned for fifty feet max corner. To a statement from Nicholas Lingenfelder, chief Development officer of PLK Communities, this isn't about bringing in national chains or just building this massive structure. It's how do we look at what's there today and figure out where we're going in the future and build that right, Okay. Speaking with Kristen Fosenlogan, who apparently has owned a twenty five year been for twenty five years the owner of a stationary shop there. We don't want to be too dense, she said. We don't want traffic problems, parking issues. That's why we have the zoning in place that they do. She and a lot of other residents in the area aren't convinced that the additions, including a new hotel, apartments, and underground parking, will improve their neighborhood. Fosloger quota as saying one of the vision statements that's been put forth by this developers that they like to save the failing community of small businesses in Hyde Park Square. And I take personal offense of that. I am a thriving small business and I'm surrounded by fifty other small businesses, twenty five of which have all been here for more than a decade. To Shay, apparently there are some signs promoting the pushback against the development floating around the High Park area. She said, we've already experienced ten small businesses is that have either been closed or displaced completely because of the movements of this development. So, in a massive concession, PLKA community decided that they would shorten the height of their building, the proposed building anyway from eight or eighty five feet down to eighty feet. But of course the neighbors say that's not enough. High Park resident Jennifer Millman interviewed by WCPO, it's fifty feet. Several neighborhoods like High Park that all have business centers, little tiny business districts, and those are mostly all of fifty feet. That's the zoning law. Once this happens here, warning shot for everybody else in the city area. This can happen in all those other neighborhoods because the precedent has been set. Yeah, city council, you can thank them for it. Let's see what Pat's got today. Pat, welcome to the Morning Show and a very happy Thursday to you.
Speaker 4: I heard, you know, people talking about their potholes. Well, yes, yesterday I left the message with the Coverine Township about a pothole on my street which was getting pretty deep, and I thought maybe somebody, not realizing it there, would hit it and would damage your car. Sure well, Brian, I have to give high praise to Coraine Township because within an hour or two I didn't even realize there was a man out there and he was patching that hole. So I mean, this can be done. I mean, he just had a truck at whatever, but he and then I try to holler to him.
Speaker 15: Of course I don't have a very large voice anyway.
Speaker 4: I just have to give high praise to Coorine Township because it was a pothole that was patched within a few hours.
Speaker 2: Welcome praise out of Korean townships or credit to government services where credit is due. I don't think the residency of the City of Cincinnati generally feel that way about the services that have been rendered for them or or overlooked. Joe Streker lives there too, and he didn't argue with your praise. I guess dah Jo didn't have any potholes in front of his house, though, Why because Joe Strecker and Joe would make it widely known directly or through me. I'd be happy to voice his concerns if he did have a poddle in front of his house. So no problems for Joe. Six fifty five car se detalk station. Oh my hey, check on the three one one numbers, see if it's still out of service for the city of Cincinnati. Would you, buddy and get in touch with but Herbert Motors. Fantastic folks. They are so proud of what they do. They are proud of but Herbert Motors. It's the family name on the business, been around more than seventy five years. This is now the fifth generation of family in an operated but Herbert Motors. Who will provide you with the best possible customer service, the best possible products. And we're talking about lawn equipment here. They got big tractors, they got small tractors, They got John Deere. They only carry the best brands out there. You got John Deere. You got x Mark Mower's Steel power equipment, Honda Power Equipment. It is where I got my Honda push mower, and the Herbert family told me it'd be the last one I'd ever have to buy. I just still get a big kick out of that. I mean, I know I'm getting up in years, but to know that that lawnmower is going to last me until the probable date of my death, this is amazing. That's how well built they are about the commercial grade Honda push mower, and it just starts right up. They service everything they sell and truly knowledgeable about the equipment. You're going to get the level of service and knowledge that you get from Butterber Motors if you went to a box store, and trust me, you don't want to go to a box store. I had a terrible experience there which led me to Bud Herbert Motors. Thanks as always the west Side Gym key for same dude, just call Bud Herbert Motors. That's pretty much a quote for what he says. Like I did, and I had that mowre delivered to me within within the day. I love that thing. So rely on them for service, knowledge, expertise, and you will be speaking with a Herbert family member when you give them a call that number five one three five four one thirty two ninety one five one three five four one thirty two ninety one online Bud Herbertmotors.
Speaker 8: Dot com fifty five krc.
Speaker 2: Uh CHETNA nine first one and weather forecast cloudy morning Sunday afternoon and a high forty four. There's guys with clouds building overnight thirty one for the overnight low fifty one to hi tomorrow and they start out with a winter remix, but it'll turn to rain because of the temperature, of course, thirty five overnight, maybe a few showers late into the evening Friday, and then Saturday described as partly cloudy with a higher forty eight. Spring forward thirty three. Right now, it's time for a traffick update.
Speaker 13: What do you see traffic center when it comes to multiples, Thorosist trusts the experts at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at UCHealth dot com. Report of an accident on eastbound two seventy five. Before you get to seventy one, they're over on the right shoulder, traffic elsewhere, not a major problem. On two seventy five, but seventy three shut down at seventy one in Clinton County outside of Wilmington due to a wreck.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR se le talk station.
Speaker 2: It's six forty here, but it's a five KRECT talkstation. Happy Thursday to you. Jim Jordan representing Ohio and the American people. They had a well come to Jesus meeting, if I can call it that, with some of the mayors of these sanctuary cities. Jim Jordan coming on glued on Denver Mayor Mike Johnston for upolting the sanctuary city policies, ignoring an ICE detainer request and only giving federal agents one hour notice before the Denver Sheriff's Department released Abraham Gonzalez, who's a twenty three year old Venezuelan illegal immigrant who's been charged with assault, menacing, and theft of a vehicle. After being released by the Denver Sunty Denver Sheriff's Department on February twenty eighth, he assaulted ICE agents attempting to apprehend him, according to the state by ICE. ICE has stated those sanctuary city policies in Denver are preventing law enforcement from honoring detainers and cooperating with federal authorities, and that that poses a significant risk to to agents and the public, which, of course it does. And despite of Jim Jordan coming in glued on him, Johnson apparently doubled down in the city sanctuary policies, vowing to direct law enforcement to resist the administration's effort to deal with illegal immigrant criminals. During the hearing, Jordan showed a picture of the notice slip that was given by the Denver Sheriff's Department to the ICE, in which the location of his release listed. Are you ready for this? Denver's Sheriff's Department location of the release listed as streets Hey, thanks for the help there, Jordan said, talking to the Denver Mayor Johnston, three hundred and forty five days you had him in custody, and I says, hey, can you give us a forty eight hour He heads up, you gave them one hour notice. For his part, Mayor Johnston and asserted the Denver sanctuary policy does not shield people from law enforcement. Brother quote provides services close quote. He claimed there were six ICE agents present when Gonzales was released, but admitted that the illegal immigrant was allowed to walk freely out into the parking lot. They didn't say, hey, heads up, Ice, he's coming out there. Like Jordan said, guess what happened in the parking lot. One of the ICE officers got assaulted, didn't he. They had to tasee the guy, didn't they An officer got assaulted because of your policy, which says we're going to release him in your words, not mine, to the streets. They have to arrest him in the parking lot. They bring six officers when they could have just had one or two. Just come into your facility, into your jail and take the guy there. But you won't do it that way. Hmm. He also pointed out sort of a problem that Mayor Johnston got in himself, got him and got himself into using his words, Jordan pointed out, you used the word safe, safer or safety thirteen times talking about my job is the safety of the people of Denver. Were prioritizing making sure it's everyone is safer. That's a lie. It was not safer for the ICE agents who are part of your community. No way it was safer. The safe thing to do is say Ice we've got him in custody, come here, we'll release him. Instead. It's we held him for three hundred and forty five days. We can't hold him a second longer. We can't wait for you to come inside the building. We've got to let him go, so you have to arrest him in the parking lot. That's how stupid sanctuary policies are, and that's why they mean. That's what they mean to the community that you put at risk into the ICE officer who assaulted you or who was assaulted. Johnston said he was open to making adjustments his word to how releases are conducted, but insisted that this was the first instance of an ICE agent being assaulted during arrest on his city in his city, well first or one hundredth. The point is, you created the situation that led to the assault by just letting the guy walk out the door, rather than just handing him over from your sheriff's deputies directly to the custody of the ICE agents. Jordan said, it's a simple question. You can release him in the parking lot, give Ice one hour notice and they got to send six officers to arrest this guy. Or you can say, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna hold him. You come in, bring two officers in, and turn him in. Why not do it that way? You know, why don't do it that way because you're a sanctuary city. That's the whole point. Amen, Jim Jordan. You get back these people in a quarter, you get to illustrate the absurdity of what they are doing. ICE is gonna come get the guy. He's a criminal. They're gonna throw him out of the country. He's not here legally. Why make the problem difficult for ICE? What are you trying to prove by way of doing that that crime doesn't have any consequences that breaking the law and coming into our country in the first hand. And you can probably say, well, that's a stupid law, and I don't care if they broke the law coming to the country, But that creates a situation where the person is possibly going to be deported. The fact that that particular person in the category that the administration is going after fall into the subheading of criminal illegal aliens, those that have committed some horrific crimes. That's why we're trying to kick them out first. And yet you help them in some way and create a difficult situation for the officers with arresting them. In what possible way? Is that a help to anyone? It isn't. Congratulations Jim Jordan six forty six fifty five KR. See the talk station. Feel free to call five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight entity two three talk and get in touch with Affordable Imaging Services. New calendar year, new out of pocket liability and responsibility. And it's massive if you've got to get a scan at a hospital the imaging department of the hospitals. I pointed out time and time again, thousand and thousands of dollars for something that will not cost you. I mean, I think the most expensive scan you can get it affordable imaging services is like six hundred and fifty bucks or something. No, eight hundred dollars echo cardiogram with enhancement eight hundred. I think that's the most you're ever going to pay it affordable imaging services. So your doctor says, un an echo cardiogram, head on over to the hospital that owns my practice. Say no, I'm going to head on over to Affordable imaging Services. Who can get me right in hospital imaging department where they're going to charge me thirty five hundred bucks or more. Said, I got to wait for a month to even get in. No, I want it done now. It's my health and I'm worried. Well, call Affordable Imaging Services will get you in and you pay five hundred dollars for that echo cardiogram without an enhancement and early eight hundred with and every image comes with the price included the board certified radiologist report. You'd like to point out, I've had images done there and I got one schedule for April for my CT scan for my cancer. It's low overhead, folks, low overheads, don't expect a whole lot visually, but it's the same equipment hospital. Do you care if there's a marble statute and like a water feature or something? No, what pay for that? Five one three seven five three eight thousand five one three seven five three eight thousand. Learn more online all the pricing and information at Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Did you know that virtual dolphins could be the key?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tene nine. Just as far as the weather forecast is concerned, says We're da gonna have a cloudy day this morning. It'll become sunny later forty four to the high today, overnight low of thirty one, with clouds building overnight. We got a wintery mix in the morning. Tomorrow rain also following cloud these guys, of course, with rain fifty one for the high, overnight cloudy, maybe a few showers late tomorrow evening low of thirty five. Saturday described as a partly cloudy day with a high of forty eight, and then you get the spring forward with your clocks over Saturday night thirty three.
Speaker 13: Gras. Right now, it's time for a traffic update. Chuck Ingram from the UC UP Traffic Center. When it comes to multiple sclerosis, trusts the experts at the U se Gardner Euroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at UC health dot com.
Speaker 13: Northbound seventy five, All of a sudden, I'm seeing very heavy traffic approaching the Brand Spence Bridge. I'm looking for a problem in Covington southbound seventy five, still in good shape through Walkland. There's a couple of accidents near Harvey's prior gone seventy three. One over seventy one in Clinton County. Chuck ingramont fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six fifty one. If if you have KCD talk station, A very happy Friday, e to you FTV after the top of the dow glob Bryan, come on after the top of the hour, News Lawyer pays down, Brian, get the words out correctly. You've got a campaign kickoff event. We're going to be here hearing from Corey Bowman, the Meyrill candidate for the City of Cincinnati, fighting a course assist Vian challenge, trying to elect a Republican in the city of Cincinnati. Can it be done? Is Corey Bowman the man for the job? From Corey about the campaign kickoff event, you can go there and help support him. Donald Andeil one small step campaign. We'll learn about that together at seven point thirty in an hour a little more than an hour eight oh five with Mary grey bar book debunking FDR and of course I heard media AVAH expert Jay Ratliffe. And as we find out how much money we're spending countless, countless, countless gazillions of dollars, you gotta wonder why does Columbia University really need money from the American taxpayer? Now they got all these anti Jewish people protesting and disrupting events at Columbia University notable for their anti Jewish sentiment all over, not Columbia University specifically, but the so called student body, and many people speculate no Pine and I think accurately so that these are not members of the student body, more likely outside agitators coming into protest. They had former Israeli Prime Minister Knaftali Bennett show up for a speech there the Columbia Bernard Hillel School of International and Public Affairs INSTITO, and they had to do it as a invite only event because of the protesters there, creating a dangerous situation. Columbia JVP and the Columbia Palestine Solidarity Coalition SPLITTERS co organized the protest against the event.
Speaker 6: Why.
Speaker 2: Spokesperson for the Craft Center who was doing the event, Brian Collens, said, hey, listen. Students of diverse backgrounds and political leanings listened to a world leader and asked challenging questions as one would expect at a world class university. That's the kind of thing that's supposed to take place. But aside from the protests, Federal government Task Force to Combat Anti Semitism. There is one of those, and you're paying for it, considering halting fifty one point four million dollars in government contracts to the university, which is, in my estimation, a lot of money. Fox News also reporting though the task force is also reviewing get a load of this. More than and five billion with a B in federal grant commissions to Columbia University five billion dollars. What the hell are they doing there one university? Let's see what Todd's got this morning. Todd, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome in the Morning Show, and a happy Thursday.
Speaker 15: To you, sir, having you Thursday.
Speaker 17: Yes, I'm planning on being out at the Empower Youth Seminar tonight with the Peter Bronson speaking.
Speaker 2: Oh great, you'll. I guarantee you as sure as I'm sitting here, Todd, You're going to enjoy it. He is just a brilliant and engaging guy, and I'm sure you'll be able to do Q and A with him, So take advantage of that.
Speaker 17: Yes, and he sells his the he'll sign copies personal so personally assigned copies of his book, usually for sale.
Speaker 2: It is going to be for sale. Bring twenty dollars with you and you'll have a copy signed by Peter Browns and himself.
Speaker 11: And they're a.
Speaker 17: Different location now, they're at the Scarlet Oaks campus.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 2: I thank you for pourting that out, Todd, and empower you. America dot org is the website. I think Joey's on link on my blog page as well for that one. So you don't go to the wrong place or log in from home if you don't want to be there and get a signed copy of his book. But I recommend getting the book.
Speaker 17: Yes, and sometimes we get to sing the national anthem, and even if you're at home, join in because singing raises your oxygen level in your blood, so it gets your brain primed for the for learning things.
Speaker 2: So I so all I need to do is sing because I my cardiovascular systems. Probably I could use some explicit to describe it. Probably not in the best shape because I haven't worked out in like fifteen years. My wife is listening to me, so maybe I'll just start to hum. I think I'll just sing. Joy is that it tides that what's on your mind today? Just reminding folks and thankfully doing so great. I appreciate the call and the reminder. Yeah, Peter Bronson a hell of a great and he writes great books. So that's the night being at seven o'clock with the information on your health and at seven thirty with Peter Bronson, empower You America dot org. Stick around, we're gonna hear from Merril candidate Corey Bowman after the top of the air, news plus Donald O'Neil at seven thirty. One Small Step Campaign. I'll be right back from a full rundown and the biggest head lines there's minutes away.
Speaker 1: At the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a fact now, Americans should know fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored by Miami.
Speaker 2: Son oh five Fast Person, seven oh six here fifty five car ce De Talk Station, Americans for Prosperity, Donald O'Neil at the bottom of the hour, one small Step campaign. But prior to that and joining the fifty five case morning show, returning, I should say Meyrill candidate for the City of Cincinnati, Corey Bowman. Corey, welcome back, my friends. Good to have you back on.
Speaker 6: Great to be back.
Speaker 2: How's the campaign going.
Speaker 6: It's going great.
Speaker 18: We've done a lot of foundational work in the last few weeks since we got certified with our signatures and we're officially having our campaign kickoff tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I have to ask you out loud. I know Joe Joe asked you before we started talking. Do you have any interesting or tweets out there that you might regret from pri if you're running for a Republican As a Republican, you didn't buy any chance endorse Democrats or push anti Trump narratives or anti Republican narratives online. Did you buy any chance?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I was cracking up with that joke, but no, I don't think you'll be finding.
Speaker 19: Any of that.
Speaker 2: Glad to hear it a problem that Brian Frank apparently has run into anyway, moving away from him. Not to give him any lip service, but if you want to check his x account you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, Corey, I understand you have an event you want to tell people about, a kickoff campaign, kickoff event. Let's start there.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I really appreciate the opportunity to tell people about it.
Speaker 6: You know, we, like I said, we've done a.
Speaker 18: Lot of foundational work, getting our branding, website, contribution. You know, accounts all set up and strategy these last few weeks, and so tonight at Bad Tom Smith Brewing which is at five to nine zero zero Madison Road, it's an event that's available for all. It's our official campaign kickoff and it's going to be happening from five thirty to seven thirty pm.
Speaker 2: Bad Tom Smith Brewery.
Speaker 18: Yes, sir, yea's the Massville area.
Speaker 6: Great location.
Speaker 18: We're going to be able to have, you know, some light food and refreshments available for everybody.
Speaker 6: We're going to be giving away some free merch for our first official merch of the campaign.
Speaker 18: And then a lot of people been asking about, you know, where we stand on certain issues. Yeah, we've been you know, we've been doing issue we've been doing interviews and stuff. But we're going to be laying out a lot of very specific things tonight.
Speaker 2: Well I'm glad to hear that because that's really critical to running a campaign. You got to have issues, You got to talk about critical important things. What is Numero uno for Corey Bowman? If you had to assess the landscape and you were elected mayor, what what would be your first order priority?
Speaker 18: Absolutely Number one is money management, and I'm going to be talking about that tonight. But we see what's happening with the federal government. We see the abuse, the waste of the corruption, and what I tweeted this a while back, or on the night of the presidential address, that the last stand for all this corruption abuse is going to be these downtown cities. And so we have to have proper money management in these downtown areas. For the budget, we've got to know where the money is going, and we have to prioritize the budget not for you know, certain issues that look good on paper. We've got to prioritize the issues that actually make the lives of the residents better.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think about that, and we've been having a lot of well some several jokes, but it's not really a joke. When you've let your infrastructure deteriorate over the years and you're so far behind in road repairs, I mean millions and millions of dollars behind and hundreds of miles behind the road repairs. You got to take care of your neighborhood.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's that broken windows theory. The worse the neighborhood looks the word, the more likely it attracts crime. And the more likely people are not going to want to move there. So I would hope that an order priority would be for you. And I'm asking out loud this question, are you going to deal with the backload of infrastructure problems we have rather than and I think you alluded to it, pursue you know, fun new shiny objects.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you absolutely have to do that.
Speaker 18: And that's why money management is my number one when I talk to people. There's a lot of hot topic issues. When we talk about the pension, when we talk about the streetcar, when we talk about the infrastructure, and I'm telling you, all of these come back to the root issue, which is the money is not being prioritized.
Speaker 2: Well, we do have a pension problem in the City of Cincinnati. Do you think the administration will get all over it because there's a lot of folks out there that are relying on that for their future in retirement.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 18: Yeah, these are issues that all relate to just terrible prioritization of.
Speaker 6: The funds and the budget that's coming into the city.
Speaker 18: And so whenever you look at a lot of these issues, if you focus on that, then we're going to be able to tackle a lot of other issues.
Speaker 6: As well, you know, like the infrastructure.
Speaker 18: I'm tired of Cincinnati losing bids for major sporting events, and a lot of it's just because if you go out on a Tuesday afternoon with no event, it's wall to wall traffic. We can't take any of any more congestion in our city for these events. It's because the infrastructure is not in place to do it. And then obviously the potholes. You know, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be the type of person that just puts on a vest and pretends like I'm fixing a pothole. I'm going to prioritize people actually fixing the potholes well.
Speaker 2: And prioritize fixing the three to one one system so when you call it, you don't get a message that says it's down and not working. We discovered that the other day when we tried to call it here on the fifty five Casing Morning Show.
Speaker 7: If you're attempting to use has been restricted or is unavailable, please contact Customer Care for assistance message s C four zero four sixty five.
Speaker 2: Corey.
Speaker 7: That wow.
Speaker 2: That is as of this morning. Joe called it again this morning.
Speaker 18: And it's still no way yes, morning, still this morning, even after the promotion for it.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, yeah, and I guess it they able to provide you please contact customer service. They don't even give you a number to contact them, Like, well, okay, I'll contact them, but how do I do that? So still a number of potholes reported and allegedly being fixed is pretty substantial. But there are obviously some massive, massive road problems out there that have gone unaddressed for decades. It's just it's mind numbing to me.
Speaker 18: So otherwise you might want to institute a seven sixty five number.
Speaker 6: And if you look on that, that stands for SOL.
Speaker 2: It's the state of affairs right now in the city, which is why maybe we need a change in administration. I don't want to be negative about this, but you're dealing with the city of Cincinnati, which has been Democrat dominated I think since Ken Blackwell at Charter right back in the late eighty early nineties was mayor. You're facing an uphill challenge. I know that, I know you're up to the task. We talked about this before. How do you can how do you maintain motivation? And are you going to be visiting some of the more bluer neighborhoods and reaching out to folks in those neighborhoods to try to convince them that your message and your playing in action is the right path to go on.
Speaker 18: Yeah, we have to you know, the days of like I mean, we obviously this has to be a grassroots movement as people like to call it.
Speaker 6: It has to be something.
Speaker 18: But I think the biggest thing you have to think is we have to think creatively and strategically on what it's going to take. Because there's been a lot of campaigns that have come through this city that have attempted what we're doing and flipping the city. But I think that this is, you know, for the lack of better words, this is a kind of a perfect storm event to where we have the momentum of people just fed up with what's going on. We have the right people. I really believe I've met some incredible people the last few weeks that are willing to get on board with this and are willing to make a change in this city.
Speaker 6: And then obviously, what you said, those communities that are the.
Speaker 18: Bluest of blue, I've visited those areas and I'm just telling you there's a lot more disgruntled people than you realize. And whenever where they they speak, they don't ask you whether you're red or blue? They ask are you going to fix this? Do you care about connected community? Do you care about this? These issues that people are frankly pissed off about.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know you used to anticipate in my next question, because they're just going to and got done writing down connected communities. Because the folks in Hyde Park are a little agitated about the plan development there, but seemed to be snatched from their local control by this connected communities thing that was passed out of council. Where are you on that? Would you unring that bell? And are you and when you mentioned that that you hear about connected communities in these neighborhoods, what are they saying about connected communities?
Speaker 6: Well, we're in the West End.
Speaker 18: And the affordable housing or the government subsidized housing, whatever you want to call it, the approach that this city is taken has might It might have provided housing that people can afford, but it's not providing them the way to get out of the system. And that's ultimately what government.
Speaker 2: If there's a.
Speaker 18: Government program that is to help people, ultimately it's to get them out of needing that help from the government. It shouldn't be a process that you're going to be caught into the system the rest of your life. So I've witnessed those processes and those policies firsthand. When you have concentrated affordable housing in areas that is keeping people in the in that bondage. And then whenever I looked at the details, because I'll be honest, you know, as a few months ago, I didn't know what the Connected Communities was. I researched it, talked to people about it, and when you look at it, you realize that this is just a trojan horse for those same policies. You're you're giving the jobs of to the developers that are big time instead the small developers that really are the they that's some of the greatest value of our city is these small businesses, these small developers that can flip one or two properties at a time. You're taking away the historic aspect.
Speaker 6: Of a lot of these amazing buildings.
Speaker 18: And then you're, like I said, the trojan horses you're putting in these policies that are just going to implement the housing policies that have kept people on bondage for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I share your assessment of that, and I like the idea. You know, again, going back to infrastructure, if the infrastructure is solid and sound, you create a welcoming environment, an environment for a developer that like, well, listen, I got really great roads, I got great lighting. It's a developable community. That means it's worthwhile for me to acquire one of these rundown properties, turn it around, make it livable and desirable, and then you have more housing. So I think that's a recipe for success. It's been a great success for so many entrepreneurs that are doing that in other neighborhoods.
Speaker 18: No, absolutely, I mean, I mean, you remember, not too long ago where we went to the super Bowl. The whole city was just celebrating. Well, whenever we went to the super Bowl. I was living off Fourth Street in the West End with our church and our business.
Speaker 6: And then what happened was that I.
Speaker 18: Would watch local developers walk around with investors.
Speaker 6: And everything all around the downtown area.
Speaker 18: They were hungry to invest in our community. They were hungry to improve these buildings, to flip buildings, and to provide housing and to do all this, and sure enough, two years later, those developments haven't happened because the policies of the city choke that out.
Speaker 6: Oh you have to do it by b zoning. There's a lot of red tape.
Speaker 18: It doesn't agree with our vision for this area. And there's so much potential specifically, I mean I'm talking about in the West End, but in so many of these neighborhoods in Cincinnati, there's all this potential of these empty properties that developers, local developers would jump at the chance of flipping and turning into an amazing business and residential area, but they are being choked out by the policies.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember going back quite a few years and understand there's a whole lot of red tape in developing literally anything in the city of Cincinnati, and that needs to be eliminated. Elmer Hensler, the late owner of Queen City Sausage, wanted to expand his manufacturing facility and he it took him years in years, and this is, you know, a commercial area, and there's commercial space. It's not like he was going to change the whole dynamic of a neighborhood. He was just going to build onto the business he'd already developed in this commercial area. But why were they standing in the way. It was the idea of creating more jobs and more space and ultimately more tax revenue for the city, and that they made it so challenging for him, it's just dumb.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, and then you've got to realize this too.
Speaker 18: I mean, I'm going to open up the can of worms here, But there's organizations and NGOs and nonprofits in the city that basically work hand in hand with the city to hold properties empty on their portfolio books so that they can have better investment opportunities other places.
Speaker 6: And so you've got to realize that.
Speaker 18: You know, whenever you have let's say, an organization in the city that holds millions of dollars worth of property, but when local investors reach out to purchase their property that's for sale and there's a year waiting list on that property, and then it has to go on line with the affordable housing zoning and all sorts of other stuff of the policies and red tape, then it chokes out any type of development.
Speaker 2: That's just that's crazy. Because I keep hearing they want more people to move into the city of Cincinnati too, and in other words, get more tax revenue from tax payers. And the way you do that is you create housing that people want to live in the idea of standing in the way in it, so some other neighborhood might might get the benefit of those development dollars, which may not happen because the infrastructure is not there or some other problems. It's just dumb. Somebody wants to invest in any area of the city of Cincinnati, the skids should be greased for them to do exactly that. Corey Bowman greased the skids. Show up tonight time bad Tom Smith Brewery, fifty nine hundred Madison for the campaign kickoff event. Do you have the website up and running, Corey.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, Coreybowman dot com.
Speaker 18: We've got the campaign kickoff there, We've got our donation page, we have a lead form that you can fill out to let us know if.
Speaker 6: You want to get involved.
Speaker 18: And then after tonight we will be updating that with all of our bio and policies.
Speaker 6: And getting the word out on that as well.
Speaker 18: Brian, I'd like to personally invite you and Joe to tonight as well, if you're.
Speaker 6: Able to make it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the invitation very much. I have checked the calendar and with my wife the boss of the house, see if we can make it. But I wish you all the success in the world on the launch campaign Coreybowman dot com. Corey has been great having you on the show. Best of luck on the campaign trail.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Brian, have a great day.
Speaker 2: You do the same seven twenty right now. If you have kcdtalk station, Odor Exit will not get rid of this dench of politics, I'll to point that out up front, but we'll get rid of the odors that you're dealing with in your home or in your car for example, anywhere you have odors. Odor Exit has a product to eliminate them, and it comes with the one hundercent satisfaction guarantee. If it doesn't work when you use it as directed, whether they're using the products for smoke, mold, mildew, human owners, pet oders, food oders, you'll get your money back. And there's an eight hundred number on the website as well that you can ask questions like which product you recommend for which this odor I've got, this is the problem I've got. You can be very specific with them. They have seen any if they've dealt with every kind of odor imaginable, and they know what they're talking about. Been in business for twenty five years. It is a local business right here in the greater Cincinnati area. So support the local business and be put a smile on your face because you get rid of that odor that's annoying you. Od O r XIT odor exit dot com. Order it online. It'll be delivered by tomorrow if you order before three pm, or buy it locally using the search engine right there on the website odor exit dot com.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KARC and iHeartRadio station. Milder temperatures record.
Speaker 2: Jennie tells us today we'll have clouds early and sunny skies later today forty four for the high. Overnight low a thirty one. Another wintery mix is possible in the morning tomorrow, then comes the rain. It's going to warm up to fifth one overnight cloudy. I may have some few late showers late into Friday evening thirty five the other night low with forty eight for a high on Saturday and partly cloudy skies. Let's see here thirty three. Right now, it's time for traffick update from the ucl Transings Center. When it comes to multiple thorrosis.
Speaker 13: Trusts the experts at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care and learn more at UC.
Speaker 1: Health dot com.
Speaker 13: South Pound seventy five continues to be a slow go between Middletown and Monroe. Four car accident blocks the left two lanes above sixty three, then slow out of downtown to an accident in the Cotton. The hill left lane is blocked North Pound seventy five. That's a slow go out of Erlbanger into downtown. Shot King ramon fifty five KR and see the talk station seven.
Speaker 2: Thirty or fifty five KRCD talk station Happy Thursday. With regard to my conversation with Republican Canada from Aria City. Since Sint Corey Bowman, I didn't ask him a question I've written down to ask him, which is is he getting any support excuse me from the amn't County report looking party? So I had Joe reach out to him. He said he is. They've been very supportive, no question, no answer yet as to whether they've given him any money yet. So fingers crossed that he does get supported from the party without further ado, Welcome back to the Morning Show, Donovan and Neil for Americans for Prosperity. It's always a pleasure for having you on the program. Donald Brian, good to be with you before we dive into this one Small Step for Prosperity campaign. You're launching your reaction to the President's address the other day, I have to ask, I was fired up.
Speaker 15: I mean, we're talking about the important stuff, right, We're talking about getting making the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act permanent, raining in the out of control bureaucracy, and securing our borders. This is the stuff our volunteers were out there knocking doors and support of policy champions on all last year, and the President's set up firm AGENTA on what we need to get done to get this country back on track.
Speaker 2: Great. You know, it seems to be sort of cross party red meat for everybody it keeps shouting out loud about. You know, the the Democrats right now sitting on their hands during that debate but having really nothing to say except just generalized opposition to what Trump and most notably Doge is doing, farting out fraud, wasted abuse, and that they could even support some of the crap that they have revealed to the American public. It's not Democrat or Republican that would be against the idea of setting millions and millions of dollars overseas to fund some sort of I don't know, fill in the blank campaign circumcisions and Mozambique. I mean, how do you defend that. I think we got him back on their heels. Donovan.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean I think they thought the whole ploy of you know, being disruptive at the beginning of the Stay of the Union and then you know, holding up their signs we're gonna was gonna was going to work. But I think which you saw there right as Americans across the country tuned in and heard the president's speech and the agenda that he's laying out for Congress to tackle, uh, you saw two sides.
Speaker 6: You saw one that's.
Speaker 15: Ready to go get things done for the American people, and you saw other that was sitting there angry, arms crossed, not for anything. And it's it's a reality to Democrat Party right now. But we can't just sit on our hands and say, hotday, they're mad, they're not doing anything. They're working overtime, and that's why we got to stay engaged and involved because if we want to make these things happen, like tax cuts, border security, and reining in out of control spending, we got to stay active and stay in the fight.
Speaker 2: Yes, keep the ball rolling. It's a snowball that can grow as long as it goes downhill and gain speed. And gaining speed is what we need. He can keep the traction and the emphasis and the effort going and tap into the enthusiasm we have that seems to be going on and again crossing more party lines. Donald Trump got a lot of votes from the other side of the ledger. A lot of folks that numberally would have voted Democrat came over to Trump's side. That's why he won the popular vote. And it's these logical and reasonable approaches and campaign promises that he's delivered on that are resonating with the American people. His polling numbers are good and people like what he's doing. And again that crosses party line and a lot of what your new one Small Step campaign I think does just that it taps into these generally recognized positive vibe, appropriate and positive for the American people across all political lines, racist cultures and creeds, and can advance those and get more accomplished through I would argue limited government my number one favorite thing. That's why I was a Tea Party fan. It's almost libertarian and its concept it got derailed a little bit back when it was popular. But fiscal responsibility, limited government, and free markets, you know, I mean that's what it's all about.
Speaker 15: Pretty pretty simple stuff, right, Pretty pretty simple stuff here. Yeah. So what you know, as we approach our nations two hundred and fiftieth birthday, there's you know, going to be a renewed, hopefully a renewed spirit of patriotism in this country. I'm seeing it. I think it's out there, and what we want to be able to do is tap into that, right, we want to tap into that American spirit or tw hundred and fifty anniversary and encourage folks to take action and get involved by taking one small step. And it's like Kimberly from Trumbull County. She's way in northeast Ohio, but she started off just attending an AFP Ohio meeting about eight months ago. She knocks the doors with AFP action and support of Bernie Moreno. She joined us in Columbus as an attendee, sitting in the committee room to oppose bad energy policy back in December, and then just this week Brian Tuesday, she drove three and a half hours to Columbus, sat four and a half hours in a packed committee hearing room to testify and support a school choice. Now, Kimberly took one small step eight months ago that's led her to standing in front of her elected officials demanding that they empower families with school choice. It's those small steps that add up and make big differences here in not just the state of Ohio, but the content trail large.
Speaker 2: Every little bit counts. Let's pause, will bring donald'neil back to talk about some of the things that my listening audience can do. It's not that difficult to take one of these small steps, and the more people that take one of these small steps, the more likely it is we can achieve our desired outcome fiscal responsibility, limited government, and free markets. Let's pause, we'll bring it back just a moment. I want to mention Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. Proud they are at Zimmer, a family and an operator for more than seventy five years. Chris Zimmer is the man you be dealing with at Zimmer Heating and Air condition Now he won't be working on your furnace himself, but they've got an outstanding crew and they can service a whole huge line of different manufacturers if you need a new one. Though, they're specialist in Carrier and they make a fantastic system. So HVAC from Carrier is the way to go. And Zimmer, of course, the folks that have them take care of you. They also have maintenance programs you get on that you'll extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system. Lord knows, nobody wants to have to go down the road to replace it sometimes though you know the maintenance programs will extend that life, keep it running in top order, and keep your home efficient. Efficiency is key and they are great at efficiency, so count on Zimmer. It's easy to get into such when you can bok an appointment online even after hours. Appointments at the upper right hand corner on the website go Zimmer dot com and if you call for an appointment until Chris Brian said, Hi, five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. That's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 8: Fifty five krc you.
Speaker 2: Know channelnine weather forecast, cloud's early sun later today forty four for the high overnight lo a thirty one. We have a wintery mixed tomorrow morning. They suggest man some rain there after. What up to fifty one degrees down to thirty five overnight, Maybe a few showers late Friday evening Saturday at partly Fridayay with a high forty eight Bring forward Saturday night thirty three degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update from the.
Speaker 1: UCF Tramfhiic Center.
Speaker 13: When it comes to multiple sclerosis, trust the experts at the U S. Gardner in Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at uc health dot com.
Speaker 13: Southbound seventy pie continues to struggle into Monroe thanks to the left flames off with a multiple vehicle accident, backing tramping to Middletown, then slow through Lachlan and slow out of downtown to a wreck that blocks the left lane in the cut. Northbound seventy five an extra fifteen minutes out of Lawrence. Chuck ingram On fifty five KOs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty fifty about KRCD talk station Very happy Thursday to you talk about Donovan and Neil for Americans for Prosperity. Every little bit counts. When you have a whole bunch of people doing just a little bit, it really does make a profound difference. So you don't have to spend hours and hours every single day to make a difference. Just do something small, like the woman from Northwest Ohio that you mentioned advocating for school choice, which I embrace thoroughly. All right, Donovan, what do we need to do? What can we do? What are these small steps that we can take in this one small step campaign?
Speaker 15: Well, the first thing we need folks to do is go to AFP volunteer dot com. AFP volunteer dot com was where you can sign up and there's a number of different small steps folks can take by going there. It's doing things like, uh, just coming out to a community event that we're holding, reaching out via social media to your elected official and reminding them to make the Trump tax cuts permanent. Uh, to more, you know, more things that might be outside your comfort zone, like going out and knocking some doors with us on a day of action, or even coming up to the state House. What we need folks to do Brian right is get get in the fight, get involved.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 15: Uh maybe maybe last election was the first time you voted, right, you're a newly registered voter and you got out, you voted for folks like Bernie Moreno, Uh, don't let it, don't let your activism into there. Come out and join us, get involved, because it's what it's going to take to defend this country and keep uh prosperity, freedom, individual liberty at the forefront of folk of your neighbor's community and elected officials' minds.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you confirm what I have been told that. You know, I think people think it's an exercise and utility to reach out to their elected official, like you know, call your congressman or email your congressman. I my understanding is most people don't do that because they think it is a waste of time. But that when congress people actually get say fifteen twenty thirty calls or emails on any given subject and it's all leaning one direction, that's a huge volume for them. Often.
Speaker 15: Yeah, for someone at the state House who represents you in Columbus, a state representative, if they get twenty twenty five emails or calls about a issue into their constituent inbox that gets flagged. In fact, I know a number of elected officials who talk to who at the end of the day or end of a week, sort of whatever their reporting cadence is, they'll have their aid let them know what bills constituents called about, and that helps influence draw their attention to where they can sit with their constituents are concerned about. There's not a lot of folks who make those calls. Not often that folks in Columbus get that kind of outreach. And so when they do, or they see a spike of ten, fifteen, twenty people calling and saying, hey, I want to talk to you about House Bill fifteen and I want you to support it, they pay attention to that because it's unique, right Brian. Not too many people are calling or wondering what they're doing up there. But when they get those calls, they listen, they pay attention. It makes an impact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, And that's one of those tiny steps you can make. It doesn't take that much time to reach out to your elected official here in the state to do something exactly like that and know you're not going to get into a conversation with your elected official in Columbus. You're just going to convey the message and a staffer will pass it along. So it's not like you have to be prepared to engage in a debate, right.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, that's right. And you know, by going to ASP volunteer dot com, you can sign up and you'll get action alerts, so we'll keep you up to date on all the things that are going on in Columbus and you know, if it's something you care about. For instance, we had Amy who back in February, just a couple of weeks ago, signed did just that. She signed a few petitions and we reached out and we got her involved and said, hey, thanks for taking action with us. What would you like to do And she said, I'm just going to take digital actions. I want to you know, I just want to send a note and let my representative Monica rob Blaze, they'll know what I care about. Well, guess what, Brian ret Blaze. They'll called Amy and said, hey, thank you for reaching out and supporting energy abundance here in the state. I want to understand your perspectives. I can take your story to the state House and the committees and legislate you know onto the floor of the conversations I'm having until one small step.
Speaker 2: Amy took.
Speaker 15: That small step, took some digital actions. Doesn't want to do more than that right now, but it led to her representative reaching out and asking for her thoughts and appreciating her for being involved in the process.
Speaker 2: And I bet that blew her mind when that happened.
Speaker 15: To get a statement elected official calling yu, I know.
Speaker 2: Someone actually cares. Oh my god, I'm actually being represented. It's amazing. Will you make it so easy a AFP volunteer dot org. Get on the mailing list or the email list so you know when these action plans pop up, when the legislation comes up. Americans for Prosperity is great about staying right on top of all the important things that my listening audience cares about here in the state of Ohio. Donovan, I understand you were at the farm last week with George Brenneman from Restore Liberty dot Us. I was Bryant.
Speaker 15: They've got something real special there, I said to the crowd. I have about seventy five folks out getting involved. These are patriots who were in the white George is phenomenal. His wife talked about the impact if we don't make the tax cuts permanent. She's a tax prepared So it was really insightful. Great.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we had groups.
Speaker 15: Like what George has to restore Liberty dot us and every one of the eighty eight counties in this state, we'd be number one in all the measures of economic freedom, education, freedom, can you name it, we would be doing it.
Speaker 6: So George is doing God's work and it's a phenomenal group.
Speaker 2: They've got there. Yes, it is, and he is a terrific guy, without question. So restore Liberty dot us. You can put that on your bookmart list as well, along with AFP Volunteer dot org. Donovan and Neil for Americans for Prosperity to keep up the great work, and thanks for making it so easy for people to take these small steps and you know, put together a coalition and let our representatives and officials know exactly which direction we want the state about how to go.
Speaker 15: Absolutely well, thanks for sharing your megaphone with me here today.
Speaker 2: Happy to do it, my friend, as always, happy to do it. We'll talk again real soon. Keep up the great work. Seven forty six. You can call love to hear what's on your mind five one three, seven nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk, make your voice heard and get over to Gata Heavens Cemetery, Montgomery. They have just an absolutely beautiful surrounding there. It's a great setting for remembrance and reflection. The beautiful rolling hills and mature trees, landscape gardens. Wait till springtime there. Oh, it's amazing striking monuments of course, the seasonal flowers, trim lawns. It's a perfect location for prayer and reflection, especially now it's a Lenten season. Take advantage of the beautiful surroundings and come to you know, get get in touch with God in this natural environment. You can find comfort and peace in the cemetery's quiet reverend surrounding. They are open to everyone to enjoy ministering the Tristate for more than seventy seven years and honoring life on sacred ground. Learn more all about it. Go to Gateofheaven dot org. That's Gate of Heaven dot org.
Speaker 8: Fifty five card talk station.
Speaker 2: There's channeline weather Cloud's early sun later today forty four for the high going down to thirty one overnight. We got a wintery mixed tomorrow morning and possible rain after that, possible mix and possible rain. Anyway, you get the idea. Tomorrow's high fifty one down to thirty five overnight and a partly cloudy Saturday with the high of forty eight thirty three degrees. Right now, let's check on traffic conditions with Chuck Ingland from the uc.
Speaker 1: OFF Traffic Center.
Speaker 13: Every when it comes to multiple sclerosis, trust the experts at the Usting Gardener Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care and learn more at U See how dot com stap pund seventy five heavy between Middletown of Monroe, but the reck's clear above sixty three. Then slow out of downtown to an accident in the cut that blocks the left lane. Right leans block northbound two seventy five with an accident ft again passed the Milford Parkway. Scheck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty fifty five KERRCD Talk station. After the top of the air, news Mary Graybar with their book Debunking FDR. A lot of myths, rumors, lies, accusations, and innuendos about FDR. We're going to talk about debunking that Jay Ratliff at eight thirty I heard media aviation expert and all round awesome guy in the meantime over the phones.
Speaker 11: I go.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Carl. Carl, thanks for calling this morning and welcome to the show.
Speaker 20: Hey, Brian, I heard you talking about the difficulties that Joe was having when calling three to one one. I'm a three one one ambassador and three one one only works inside the city of City Cincinnati. It is based on the zip code. So I had the back door secret telephone numbers that Joe can call to get a hold of somebody to report a pothole in the city of since and those telephone numbers are five to one, three five, nine to one, six thousand. That is still valid. I called that a little while ago and I was able to get through. That is the old customer service number. The other number that is available for use is five to one three seven sixty five one two one two. That is the old non emergency police number. But they will both be routed into the three one one system. Okay, if you're down along the riverfront and you're trying to call three one one, uh, you may get routed to a cell tower over in Kentucky and three one one may.
Speaker 2: Not work all right. I guess on some level can understand the reasons you might limit it. But you've got people that live outside of the Cincinnati that drive into the city of Cincinnati and do pay taxes there if they're employed in the city, they encounter potholes. So make it a little bit more difficult for people outside who still deal with potholes to report the potholes they deal with when they're in the city.
Speaker 20: Yes, it's a work in progress.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cool, Carl. You know, I'm glad you called so five nine one, six thousand or seven sixty five one two one two for those outside of the city's limits, you can get your potholes taken care of. Thank you. And you know, and I know you're working hard on the potholes, Carl. I don't mean to give you guys too much of a hard time, but this has been a long time coming, and I know the winter's been harsh and we've had problems with the snow and ice and build up and the freestaw cycles, and I get it. It makes it worse, but you know, Sunset Avenue, maybe just just throwing it out there, Jay, Welcome to the show. Thanks for calling this morning. Happy Thursday.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning, Brian. I wanted to encourage your listeners on a specific, one small step that they can make, and it's a god blessing so called Republican really a rhino who was pushing through right now. Stay SB oneh nine, which is three hundred million dollars for public school free lunch, free breakfast, and three hundred million dollars if that's going to go into the schools. That's funded through property tax, folks, So seventy percent of your property tax is school tax, so that's a two hundred and ten million dollars increase in property tax. I did send an email to his office. I received a response that said that from one of his legislative aids that said that he will take my views into consideration, and then goes on to say the blessing is in favor of lower property taxes and is working on this. So at the same time he's drilling a hole on the bottom of the boat and letting more water in, he's bailing it out. So I think everybody, let's see if we get ten people today to reach out to him and tell him no on SB one oh nine.
Speaker 6: We are tapped out.
Speaker 15: We cannot afford our property taxes go up and free everything into school is it is not a plant on a Republican platform as far as I know, take care of your kids. Those are your kids. I took care of mine, take care of yours. It's not that hard to feed a kid and lunch. When did the school turn into a public pantry for the entire community?
Speaker 2: Well, and most notably you know, and I understand it's a challenge for folks on life's margins, but we do have a multitude of different, you know, assistance plans like the snap plan, which allows you to have taxpayer dollars to purchase groceries. So if you're getting it on that end, why wouldn't you have a meal prepared for your child to take to school. I struggle with that one quite often, Jay, I really do. We don't need another plan. We just need people take advantage of what is out there and what works, and mind our taxpayer dollars. So yeah, it kind of it's a head scratcher with him being on board with that very very expensive program. Jay, I appreciate you standing on top of these issues, and I appreciate hearing from you when you call so folks, So hope you can stick around. We're gonna have Mary grey Bar on the phone with her book Debunking FDR and one of my favorite times a week eight thirty. Have some funny games in the aviation world with Jay Ratliff or iHeart Media Aviation Expert. So stick around. I'll be right back. Confuse happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour, not.
Speaker 1: Going to be complicated.
Speaker 3: It's going to go very fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored by Freud and Abuse.
Speaker 1: They're looking for it.
Speaker 2: Ever been wasted for aud and Abuse?
Speaker 21: Don't just find a things, find out.
Speaker 2: All about it on fifty five KRC the Talk Station. Just shive eight o five You're a bitch. Five KRCD Talk Station. Happy Thursday. My next guest her name Mary Greybar. She's a resident Fellow of the Alexander Hamilton Institute for the Study of Western Civilization and the founder of I Love this name of the organization. The Dissident prof Education Project, taught a college level for twenty years, most recently at Emory University. Or work has been published by the Federalist, town Hall, Front Page Magazine, City Journal, American Greatness, and academic Questions. And she's written a book we're talking about today, Debunking fd R, The Man and the Myths. Welcome to the fifty five Ksey Morning Show. Mary, it's a pleasure to have you on this morning.
Speaker 21: Well, thank you, it's great to be here.
Speaker 2: When I think of FDR, I first think of my grandfather, who was a lifelong Democrat, because FDR gave him a job when he was a teenager in the Civilian Conservation Corps and that was enough to win over his long lifelong support for the Democrat Party, even though he was voting for the indefensible quite often. We used to get in political arguments when I was younger. But God rest his soul. But he also was the father of term limits. We're bringing about the twenty second amendment.
Speaker 21: Yeah, well, I've heard of others, you know, who had warm feelings for FDR. Because of the Civilian Conservation Corps, people were very desperate, and so that was part of his strategy, was to give things to people who were suffering under the depression. I mean, it wasn't from his personal fortune, it was from taxpayers. And then to seem like, you know, the magnificent leader. Yes, and so you know, you have those emotional resonances and they still exist and it's passed on, you know. I mean, some people can understand while this was part of a strategy, but others think, you know, well we need to continue with that.
Speaker 19: Kind of program.
Speaker 2: Well, people easily refer to him in such awe was his great or all. He was a great guy. He got us we won World War Two. He got us out of the Great Depression, and perhaps maybe we got out of the Great Depression because of World War Two. I've always kind of looked at it that way. It put a lot of people to work in the defense industry and put a lot of people overseas fighting wars, and that in large parts help us helped l us turn around the country, didn't it.
Speaker 21: Well, Yeah, and it's a little deceptive because you know, you had, you know, millions of working age men who were fighting overseas, So those unemployment figures were deceptive.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 21: It wasn't really until after the war that the economy rebounded, so, you know, and a lot of people at the time, you know, leading up to the war, we're thinking, you know, he's such a failure. I mean, the economy is still so bad, you know, twenty percent unemployment, and hey, maybe he's thinking of Lord to get us out of this mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Europe, of course, that's what there is, go ahead.
Speaker 21: I'm sorry, Oh yeah, I mean that's what a lot of the critics were saying, you know at the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know, we the United States, remained completely unscathed. So the rest of the industrial complex around the world, you pretty much bombed out mess of all of Europe and in England. So we seem to be the recipients of a lot of business potential and opportunity because the rest of the world still needed goods.
Speaker 21: Yes, And it was the same thing, you know, after World War One, so you had the industrialists, the manufacturers, you know, rebuilding Europe. Yeah. And the thing was, you know, the war could have been ended a couple of years sooner, according to many historians. But h you know, Franklin Roosevelt, this is one of the things I point out as I go through his early history and his early political career, he just had this hatred of Germans. And I'm not talking just about Nazis, I'm talking about your you know, your ethnic German. And he would not consider uh you know, having an agreement and uh you know, ceasing fighting even though there were uh you know Germans resisting Hitler at the time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 21: He insisted on unconditional surrender. He wanted to make Germany completely pastoral, wipe out all industry, uh, divided up into different segments, and maker completely powerless.
Speaker 2: My understanding he had, he was in thrall of Stalin. And I mostly remember uh FDR along the lines of the guy that sold out Eastern Europe at Yalta. So did I mean, did he not cave in or capitulate the Stalin at Yalta in giving up the European of the Eastern European countries and turning them into communist nations.
Speaker 21: Absolutely, and that happened even before Tehran. And you know, he was infatuated with Stalin. Anything Stalin wanted, uh you know, uh FDR was like this defrauded lover, you know, appealing to him. I mean, he had so many opportunities, you know, uh, you know, with lens lease and supplying uh you know, military equipment and food and every everything else to you know, rein him in, but he never did I mean he was an absolutely awful negotiator, and he carved up Poland and told him. You know, but I can't announce this until after the election in nineteen forty because you know, American polls were voters, and he wanted them to vote for him, and they were you know, pretty solidly Democrats.
Speaker 2: Well, did he also have a hatred for Japan because he is famous for rounding up Japanese American citizens. Most only one of my dad's friends, who was a very young child at the time, ended up in an internment camp. They lost their house and we're we're in a camp. I mean that that to me is like, I mean, one of the bigger human rights abuses that have ever been conducted by a president.
Speaker 21: Well, and he also did that to Germans. You know, Germans who lived here in the United States. You know, there was no due process. You know, if someone heard a neighborhood someone speaking German or getting German publications, they were put under suspicion. I mean, there was no due process. And they were also interns. But yes, Roosevelt did hate the Japanese. He had a soft spot for the Chinese because and he'd never been to China, although he you know, claimed to be an expert on China, but it was because his grandfather made his fortune by pushing opium in China and he thought Japanese. Yeah, yeah, I go into that quite a bit. And he always denied it in history. A lot of historians have downplayed it or outright denied it. But yeah, he was an opium pusher.
Speaker 2: How about This is the first time I've ever heard that. We always hear the stories about the Kennedy family making money off prohibition, but I was not aware of that history. That's that's frightening.
Speaker 21: Yes, and it's been suppressed for a long time. And I go into quite a bit of detail about it in my book. And you know, on the point of the Japanese even before he was inaugurated, he told you know, his future cabinet members that you know, he foresaw war with Japan. So this is you know, in nineteen early nineteen thirty three. He was inaugurated in March, of course.
Speaker 2: Wow, But there have been rumors swirling for years that maybe he even knew about the impending and bombing of Pearl Harbor. Is there any truth to that notion?
Speaker 21: Well, I don't know if that will ever be proven because a lot of the records have been destroyed and he did not keep diaries. But he did tell Admiral Richardson, James O. Richardson, that he would not remove the fleet from Hawaii. Richardson said, you know, they're vulnerable. So he said, I can't do this election years nineteen forty. So he you know, put Richardson in a different spot and put in Kimmel, who was more you know, agreeable, And so he was warned about that, and he was trying to provoke war. I mean, you know, as I point out in an article that I had published recently. Also, you know, when he and Churchill met at Placentia Bay, he said, you know, I am going to provoke war. I want to have a provocation. I want an incident. He was hoping that it would be around the Philippines. You know, he didn't think that the Japanese were smart enough to send such a bombing mission, you know that you know, destroyed the fleet and killed almost three thousand men. But they were you know, he thought that the Japanese were sneaky and not very smart.
Speaker 2: Well, I know he's perceived as this, you know, champion of the working crass and class in the press. Obviously he had a great depression to campaign on along those lines. I suppose the failure of the Hoover administration helped him. But what was his driving motivation? Is it just simply a typical politician power struggle and wanting to be a powerful, controlling man.
Speaker 21: Oh. Yes, he wanted to be a dictator. He was called a dictator when he was first inaugurated. Some people said, we need a dictator to get us out of the depression. But his ambition from the time he was a boy, or at least a freshman at Harvard, as he told a girlfriend or he hoped would be his girlfriend, that he thought he would be president. And he followed in the footsteps of his cousin, his distant cousin, Theodore Roosevelt, and you planned out his political path of you know, one a seat to the New York State Senate, then became assistant Secretary of the Navy, just like you know t R. Was ran for vice president with Knox, with Cox I'm sorry, and you know then of course came down with polio and but he did you know when the governorship served two terms and you know, he was looking for an opportunity. A lot of people think he was just you know, floundering around, well meaning during the depression, But as I point out from a speech that he gave at the People's Forum in Troying, New York in March nineteen twelve, he believed that the Founding Fathers had it a little wrong. They wanted independence, but what they really wanted was cooperation and interdependence. And he already was talking about the compulsory programs that he would set up in the New Deal. So this is nineteen twelve.
Speaker 2: Well, was he a fan of the Woodrow Wilson style government? You know, dictatorial from top down and you know, the the the the government of experts dictating the terms of condition of our lives.
Speaker 19: Is that his mold.
Speaker 21: A little bit. He was not a great reader or a student, you know, he was you know, living in that milieu of progressivism. I don't think he consciously followed Woodrow Wilson's program, but they coincidentally matched. Because Franklin Roosevelt, you know, grew up in the Hudson Valley in the kind of feudalistic system. He thought of himself as you know, being sort of lord of the nation, and that top down system, you know, aligns with progressivism. Yes, so he had these kind of vague notions. But and he, you know, he did see himself as being powerful, more powerful than the other two branches of government.
Speaker 2: Well, and I guess I have to ask, because you know, mister side chat Fdr. Everybody's like sort of grandfatherly figure offering us, you know, comfort and solace in our in our difficult times. Excuse me, ma'am. What was he really like behind the scenes? Was he that you know, decent reasonable guy or was he kind of boil it down? Is there? Was he kind of a jerk because a lot of people's public persona is not the way they really the run the ship.
Speaker 21: That's right. Yes, he was a master of the radio. That was a new medium. That was you know, and so was Mussolini. But I quote extensively from a fellow Grouten student, Francis Biddle, who became his U Attorney General ultimately, and he writes about what he would do to the people closest to him. H he had a way of catching them when they were most vulnerable and then sort of attacking them with something that was very hurt full, and he had pleasure in doing that. There's something sadistic about him, and even I don't know if you know, I'm not a psychologist, but when he was a boy, he wrote this letter to one of his governesses about how he liked to watch squirrels die after he shot them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds or esque.
Speaker 21: I know it's there was definitely a mean streak, and he really was impervious to people's suffering. He was very callous. He's yeah, yeah, he sent this maybe lieutenant on a He wanted to send him on a suicide mission to provoke the Japanese. And you know, given given what I've discovered about his early life and his pre presidential career, that sounds, you know, like it would be true. I mean, that was his character.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there's a DSM diagnosis for somewhere in there, without question. Name of the book, Debunking FDR The Man in the Miss my guest today, Mary Grebart. Mary, we put your book on my blog page fifty five cars dot com so my listeners can easily get a copy learn about the realities of FDR rather than the myths and legends we've been fed all these years. Mary, It's been an interesting conversation. It's a wonderful book and I know my listener is going to really enjoy reading it. And I can't thank you enough for the time you spoke my listeners today, just scratching the surface of the man who is or was FDR.
Speaker 21: Well, thank you for having me. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 2: It's been my pleasure too. You take care and have a wonderful week. It's eight twenty right now, folks. If you five KRSD talk station cover Sincy. And you know, folks, it's not just the Greater Cincinnati area for cover Sincy. It is nationwide and it is them acting as your broker. They are working for you. When it comes to medical insurance, they will they plugged the holes in the bucket. As John Roman has explained to me. You know, your regular insurance policy has got a lot of holes in it. You're not covered in a whole lot of respects. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of different policies, and those different policies work to plug all those holes. Upfront coverage for your regular medical services. You got catastrophic coverage if you end up in a hospital accident coverage. Everybody has accidents and you never know what it's going to happen. They make sure you're covered across the board and ultimately, and it's as impossible to believe. You have better medical coverage for less money, and they'll explain it to you in Gloria's detail. They look specifically at you where you are in your life. For example, do you to ensure your entire family? Are you single and solo starting out your career. If you're a small business, he can improve your business's bottom line while getting your employees insured happily insured, because it's going to be a policy that they can actually afford and will provide them coverage. It's an amazing concept, isn't it so anywhere you happen to be. If you're listening to me, like my friend Mississippi James, or New Hampshire Garrett, or even of course in the Greater Cincinnati year go to cover sincy dot com. Fill the format, get the ball rolling, no obligation to you. You'll take a look at your specifics and come up with the package of insurance which is going to be better than what you got for less money, And therein is the bottom line. Cover sincy dot com or call them up five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five to five. Jenn and I in first morning weather forecast, it's going to be flouty morning and a sunny well sunny sky's later today. At some point they don't say when forty four will be the high, predicting an overnight low of thirty one tomorrow. Uh wintery mix in the morning, rain in the afternoon, both possible fifty one for the high, end of thirty five overnight with clouds and a party thirty Saturday, I have forty eight, and of course the clocks change over Saturday night spring forward thirty four degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic update.
Speaker 1: From the UCUF Traffic Center.
Speaker 13: When it comes to multiple scerosos, trust the experts at think you See Gardner and Euroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at u see health dot com.
Speaker 13: Southbound seventy five continues slowly through Lachland better out of downtown through the cut the earlier accident gone left lane's open. Northbound fourth seventy one facts past Grand Northbound two seventy five slows a bit with what's left of the wreck before twenty eight in Milford. They're on the right shoulder. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hey thirty if at five KRCD talk station. If being Thursday, it's that time of week. I always look forward to it. Get to talk with iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratlift Jay, Welcome back to the morning show, my dear friend. It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 19: Seems like it's been for other brother it is well.
Speaker 2: You know, I did take a day off last week, went to lunch with my mom. I was supposed to get my eyeball surgery for glaucom and do, but I had to put it off because the other eye, which had been done the prior week, still hadn't healed up enough that I could use it to read, and I didn't want. I can't do my show if I can't read, so any they'd be another delay at some point or another day off. But removing away from that. Just before we get to the subject matage, you know how I start your curveball see if you're still on on your toes. What in the hell is it with Boeing not being able to deliver on the Air Force one. It's taken them years and years. How long does it take to build a damn airplane?
Speaker 19: Jay, Well, it takes a while. And remember they years ago, they had issues with parts, they had issue with production, they had COVID that slowed him down. But look, remember President Trump negotiated a deal with Boeing for not one, but two new seven forty sevens, and he locked it in at a price. And I forget the exact price. I won't quote it because I don't like getting emails like that, but the price that he had him nail them in, they went by that years ago. I mean, they are so far over a budget and it's not costing the usax payer a dollar past what President Trump and then negotiated during his first administration. So anything with Boeing tends to be delayed, you know, it just they've just got this reputation right now that you know, everything has been slowed down. And of course I'm really hoping that the Trump administration remains as vigilant as as we had with the Biden administration trying to keep Boeing accountable. Boweing lied to US five six years ago coming out of the Boeing Max crashes, saying that they learned their lessons, they were going to return to the bowing of old and all of these shortcuts were going to be a thing of the past. Well we found out that wasn't the case. They lied to us. In fact, if anything, that got worse at it, And which tells me anything they say now, I could care less. It's a lot like the politicians in DC on both sides of the aisle. They're talking. I'm not listening because I don't believe anything they're saying. So I'll believe the results after we've seen bowing over the next few years and not having a serious recall, or twenty six more whistleblowers coming forward saying you're not gonna believe what we're doing now because those things have just continued to happen at an alarming pace.
Speaker 2: Well, any prudent business person would know the longer you delay, the more likely it's going to go up in price. We always have inflation every year, even if it's kept to like two or three percent. But they had this project. They knew what they were going to get for it, and I mean this is a reflection of the poor performance generally speaking, they're now going to lose a lot of money delivering on something that was ordered such a long time ago. Everything's gone up in price, but that's a risk they ran when they entered into the agreement.
Speaker 19: I think at this point in time, it's almost double what we oh my god. Oh yeah. So when you look at that, it's but again it's it's reflective. I think of what the Boeing the leadership has been over the years. I'm holding off on any conclusions of the new CEO. I like him a lot. I like his past management style, but a lot of times, when you get involved in something that's this deep, sometimes it can impact you. It was the same concern that we had to a much greater extent when Donald Trump was elected the first time. Going into Washington, d C. We liked the businessman and we thought, oh my gosh when he was elected last time, is Washington going to change him? Or is he going to change Washington? And he went in and stuck to his guns and did exactly what he said he.
Speaker 2: Was going to do.
Speaker 19: And that's really what I'd like to see the new CEO for Boeing do come in there and say, look, we've had issues in the past. We're changing those, We're changing the mindset. I know that Sean Duffy and others are going in and conducting some intensive inspections, the FA inspections, the unannounced ones, which were always a pain in the butt anytime they showed up unannounced at any airport that I was in charge of. Slows things down considerably. But they said they're going to continue to increase the number of unannounced inspections and look for violations. And I just really hope they're going to hold Boeing accountable in a way that is punitive, because at this point, every single thing they've done has been met with I think kid gloves from fines and different Nobody went to jail when Bow intentionally put forward a product that resulted in the deaths of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people, knowingly putting forth a product they knew had serious issues, and they get a fine. I mean, somebody tell me what the incentive is to change your future behavior when that's it. In this latest round, when they agreed to the latest thing, they accepted the responsibility, but there was no criminal charges. They wouldn't let it go to trial because they knew what was going to happen, not only with the outcome, but with all of the things that were going to come out in the trial with regards to the shortcuts that Boeing was taken. Bowie's a great company. They have been, they are not now. They need to get back to the Boeing of old and I really pray they get there soon.
Speaker 2: It's like, get your blood pressure up a little bit, Jay rat.
Speaker 19: Those curveballs you mentioned that B word. It happens every time. Brother, I know it, I know it, and I know Joe and you say watch this and then yeah, that's when you throw it out. So yeah, it was That's fun at my expense.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll you enjoy the banter. Jay Ratt left getting help help you get it out of your system and remind people of the problem that exists in Boeing. Stick around. We've got more to talk about with Jay Ratler.
Speaker 1: I love that one.
Speaker 2: Don't away, folks, We'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC do you have more than ten thousand dollars in credit?
Speaker 2: Hey? Thirty nine fifty five KRCD talk station during our aviation segment with Ihart Media aviation expert Jay rattle of every Thursday and every Thursday try to throw a bit of a curveball real quick. I gotta ask you ever had SSSS on your boarding pass? Jay rattleft Really.
Speaker 19: Yeah. I can't get into the specifics of how that's triggered, but I can tell you when you see it, you hope you're early because you're going to get some real good attention at the TSA. They're going to make sure you don't have anything you're not supposed to have.
Speaker 2: No kidding is that it's a random thing that can just sort of sort of arbitrarily just stamp it on your boarding pass because you travel a fair amount, I would argue.
Speaker 19: I do, but a lot of times if you buy your ticket the last minute, one way with cash, yeah, you're going to get attention without saying too much, and I probably just did. You gonna little flags are gonna go up and you're gonna get a lot of extra attention.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it'll pay for your ticket and cash well, you know, and.
Speaker 19: That's that's one of the things that they look at because you know, it's like when you mail a package and use a credit card. Uh, it can be a certain weight if you pay with cash. Uh, it can't be over a certain weight because they have no way of tracking who sent it. Oh wow, you run into that a lot of times with the stamps that you'll get out of the machines and things. But you know it's with an airline ticket. You buy something last way one way, it's it's going to raise some flags. You raise in the form of payment can dictate the level of screening that you're going to get. And it's it's a good thing because if somebody makes the last second reservation, be for a very good reason, but it could also be for other reasons where you're starting to, you know, not be detected on things. And believe me, you're not going to get away with it. With our friends at the.
Speaker 2: TSA sosss on your boarding past, be prepared for the body cavity search.
Speaker 19: Yeah, don't blame Trump thinking it's some hitler thing.
Speaker 21: It is not.
Speaker 19: It's been there for ay.
Speaker 2: No fan of the global warming religion. Am I We go to Amsterdam where apparently they have a solar panel problem.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah. The Skipple Airport in Amsterdam has been one that for a number of years has been climate change central in Europe. In fact, it was a couple of years ago Brian they indicated that to reduce the global footprint of commercial airlines, they were going to reduce the flight activity by like ten percent. Now, this is a very popular airport in Europe. In fact, it's one of the I don't want to call it a low cost airport, but it is. It's certainly a low cost alternative for a lot of people to fly into London and many times you'll have people going into Amsterdam and then going to other countries by rail because it's a cheap airport to get in and out of. The more that they reduce the flight activity in and out of Skipple they're in Amsterdam, the more that the average airfare is going to go up and up and up. Well, they decided a number of years ago to install as many solar panels as they could in order to be you know, climate climate friendly. The problem is some of these solar panels are located with in an area at the airport grounds in nearby, and so many of them that as certain airplanes come in on a specific runway at a specific time of day, it blinds the pilots they can't see oh geez. So what they have to do is to close that airport runway that's specific runway at certain times during the day. Because of this, and of course it begs the question, but it's easy to answer, would not have someone.
Speaker 1: Maybe thought about that?
Speaker 19: But the problem is it's designed by non pilots. Anytime that you know each trade who's my broker of choice, try to upgrade the trading platform, it always seems to be done by people who've never traded a stock in their life, because instead of making things easier, they make it harder. And in this situation, I think it's the same thing. Yet a bunch of engineers who said, hey, our goal is to do this, let's do it without any regard whatsoever of what might you know the impact might be on commercial aviation coming in and out. And I mean it just blinds the pilots. But given the fact that the Skipple Airport has seen a reduced number of flights, it's probably less of an issue now than it could have been. But I mean in Europe, I think it was France a couple of years ago that made it a law that you could not have air service between two cities within France. If you could get from one spot to the other by rail two hours or less, because again, airlines are bad even though it's single digit numbers, and the aviation world is trying to get carbon free neutral by twenty fifty, which is never going to happen. But it's really a nice little you know, sounds that, it sounds really good. But look, commercial aviation engines keep getting better, they keep getting cleaner. The aviation fuel that we're trying to develop, Sustainable Aviation fuel SAS is something that is based on oils, vegetables, those kinds of things, and those are things that as they're produced, is just going to make aviation even even nicer. I wish other industries were as dedicated as the airline industry was to trying to make things cleaner.
Speaker 2: Well as a global industry, I suppose, and many of them do you know, go overseas. They have to do global compliance, which means you want to fly in the Airpean Union, you're gonna have to cut down your carbon output.
Speaker 19: So, oh yeah, you have certain engines that are of a certain age and they're maintained in a certain way, and I have no problem at all with that. It's some of these things are just a little bit over the top, like you know, but you know, what, what is it that people the countries turn to the minute that there's some sort of a natural disaster. They look for the airline industry to come in with, you know, a number of flights, bringing in supplies and the specific experience personnel to address the issues that are ongoing. It's the airlines that come to the rescue. And yet so many times are made up to be the bad guys. And yeah, I take incredible exception with that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a convenient target since you know, a lot of the people can't afford necessary to to fly on airplanes, and so it seems to be sort of the elitist form of transportation in the minds of so many people. So it's an easy target to go after anyhow. Well, and in terms of talk about.
Speaker 19: It's cheaper now the fly bride is than it ever has been in the history of aviation. So I don't think we're the bad guys. I think the private jet people are the bad guys. But thank you, Yes, so you talk about enough about that, I don't have to comment.
Speaker 2: There you go, and I just observe, you know, they should have done a little advanced planning like you said, with the solar panels blinding pilots, as if you couldn't see that a mile away. Hey, they built the Fukushima nuclear plant in its tsunami zone, so there's that as well.
Speaker 1: What could go wrong?
Speaker 2: No, nothing here, No consult a lot of experts before finally putting the project to final completion. We're going to bring Jay back for one more and a hub delay update. We've got problems with Canada as a result of terroriffs here, bet that in a second hang on, we'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 15: Get ready.
Speaker 2: One more time for the nine first morning with a forecast clouds in the morning, sunny skies later today at some point forty four for the high overnight low of thirty one tomorrow is going to be a media winterry mixed segue into some rain tomorrow. Fifty one for the high down to thirty five overnight with clouds at a partly cloudy Saturday high of forty eight closing out at thirty four degrees. Time for that final traffic update. Chuck Ingram, But you.
Speaker 13: See up Tramp takes center when it comes to multiple sclerosis. Trusts, the experts at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovatives and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at u S health dot com.
Speaker 13: Southbound seventy five break lights continue in and Adam Acklin just under a ten minute delay northbound seventy five, getting better under a five minute delay now from a four, buttermilk into the cut northbound for seventy one. Also improving between Brand and downtown. Chuck Ingraman fifty five kre see the talk station eighty eight coul.
Speaker 2: Eight forty nine fifty bive KERCD talk station bright thowmas was I heard media aviation expert Jay rattlift, Well, tariffs have consequences, and sometimes companies do well childish things. This is segue over to it's an airline called Flair.
Speaker 19: Yes, Flair, it's a Canadian company. When look, I think they've got twenty whole jets, so of course we haven't heard of.
Speaker 2: Them twenty So what's the deal with Flair?
Speaker 19: They're having fun and I do have a problem with this. They have a fare sale that's going on. It's they're calling it a tariff sale. In other words, we will give you a discount. Besides, well, I think it's like twenty five percent off their low fares and they've been flying around in Canada for like twenty years and they have thirty four to thirty five destinations and they said, we will give you a discounts tariff discount to fly to any destination other than the United State. It's kind of they're pushed back on the tariffs. And they also say, Brian for added good measure. Nobody's gonna trump their deals because it's a good deal. So their Spirit Airlines has many times taken the headlines of the day and created I mean they once had a wiener sale because of some politician that was in the Northeast. It was having fun. So I mean, I never have a problem with the marketing department having a little fun with you know, with the headlines. And that's what they're doing. And you know, if they want to have, you know, have this alone, that's great. And like I said, it's not going to impact a whole lot of people. Yeah, I know that the political ping pong has been going back and forth on the tariffs and a lot of the publicity has caused a decrease in the demand for travel for people flying from Canada into the United States. And I know that there have been some Canadian airlines that have reduced their flight schedule as a result. It's been minor, but it's been measurable. So you know, Flair is, you know, having some fun here and you know they're based out of Toronto, so you could fly up there Air Canada, connect to Flair and go from there. But yeah, it was fun to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's free publicity for Flair.
Speaker 19: Yeah, for all their twenty airplanes that we just came a free plug. Some of these major carriers we have in the United States have like over nine hundred if you need to add a little perspective to this conversation.
Speaker 2: And you know, I did see an article. I didn't realize they had a name, just sort of moving away from that subject matter to another one that I had on my shortlist to talk with you about before we get the hub delays, Jay, I didn't realize there was a name for them. But those people, those pesky people who don't board when they're assigned boarding is announced, they're called gate Live. Didn't know that.
Speaker 19: Now, we may not use the overhead airport PA two to announce them, but these are people that are in maybe boarding zone nine and they try to board boarding Zone five right, kind of kind of pressure their way past the gate agent. And American air Airlines it's been a ton of money developing a system that, Yeah, if somebody in Zone nine tries to board with Zone five, some loud alarm goes off to not only embarrass them, but notify all. Excuse me, we have somebody here who feels like they're more important everybody else, trying to cut in front of everybody. They're trying to embarrass these individuals. But look, the problem is those people can delay a flight yep, and if you have enough of them, you can cause the flight to be dispatched late. And American Airlines is saying, look, late flights cost us a lot of money. We want to be a more reliable airline. We need people to board when they're supposed to. And if you've got a ticket that's so cheap that you board last, guess what you're going to board last. Don't put your butt up there sooner to try to board earlier than you're supposed to, because we're going to embarrass you. Now, I love the attempt, but knowing these kinds of people because of the decades I worked at the Airport Bran. You know it's not going to mean a thing to them at all. I don't know what we could ever do to embarrass them, but I promise you some alarm with people looking at them, people they'll never see again. They don't care what people think of them. They're going to try to do it anyways.
Speaker 2: That's so a gate lice. I just got the biggest kick out of that. Again, didn't know that term existed, all right, looks like.
Speaker 19: It's an official airline germ these days, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: That's great. Well, I can anticipate that your hub delay will include flight disruptions in Minneapolis, Saint Paul.
Speaker 19: Having some issues there, also Boston, Salt Lake in LA when related weather related having all kinds of fun out there pretty much from one end of the country to the next. But you know, other than those kind of bookends, Boston, LA got Salt Lake in there as well as Minneapolis. The rest of the country is in pretty good shape, especially if you're going to be headed south. The problem is if your airplane from Cincinnati to Saint Florida, which would be a great place to go today, is being routed through Minneapolis. You might see a delay. That's why if you go to flight aware dot com you actually put in your flight number to see you know when it's being tracked. You can actually track the inbound flight using that free app and see where your inbound airplane is located to see if you're outbound flight's going to be on time. Flight aware dot com.
Speaker 2: Flight aware dot com always helpful information and funny information occasionally from Jay Ratlift. Jay, we'll talk again next Thursday. Good luck and congratulations on the exceptional trading week you had, he always said to you, not week.
Speaker 19: I'm up one hundred and forty three percent for six months.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Daytrade fund dot read thanks for reading my emails.
Speaker 19: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I love reading. I'm so happy and proud of you and what you're able to accomplish on your own, just for a few hours of work. Every day you meet more than most people make during a week.
Speaker 19: Jay Ratlin stocks brother, that's my passion.
Speaker 2: Daytrade fund dot com right free plug. Check it out, Jay Ratleve. We'll talk next Thursday. Best I have a great week and better luck. A best luck to your better half, or good luck and love to your better half, I should say it's a fifty four folks, fifty five kars de talk station, Meryl, Canada. Corey Bowman got a campaign kickoff event taking place on March six. Talk to him, get the podcast A fifty five care seat com Marketing on your calendar bad Tom Smith Brewing on fifty nine hundred Madison Road next Thursday, March sixth five point thirty to seven thirty. So an event worth attending is that tomorrow? That's actually today, isn't it, Joe? If I lost track of time, I have it's tonight. Where did the month of February go? I don't know what planning I'm on anyway. Podcast and Information fifty five krc dot com, domin O'Neil Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity. All you gotta do is one small step, take one little effort to advance the agenda here in the state of Ohio for all of our benefits. The information again blog page fifty five cars dot com. It doesn't take much. Just in volume, we can truly make a difference. Mary Greybor with her book Debunking FDR. You can easily get a copy of that right there. Fifty five krs dot com and encourage you get your iHeartMedia app while you're there as well. Tune in tomorrow. Jostrekker's gonna be out. That's okay, Joe, I wish you well on that and Tech Friday with Dave Hatter will be on regardless. Joe, thanks for all that you do producing the program, my friend, and I'll miss having you on the UH in the booth tomorrow. Folks, have a wonderful day, and don't go whig glund Beck's coming right up.
Speaker 11: News happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, We're moving very quickly. Fifty five KRC the talk station. This report is sponsored by the Music Saved Me podcast.
Speaker 15: I'm