Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night and tonight is our Tuesday Night Cult member, Live night, ladies and gentlemen, and we want to thank everybody for joining.
Speaker 2: Us on this amazing Tuesday night. Things.
Speaker 3: Stuff, a lot of things and stuff going on right now. Trying I'm going to attempt to not make this conversation political, but bro, have y'all seen what's going on on the news right now? And I understand the news of the sieop, I completely am with that, but also this whole TikTok buyout situation and how that all ties in with what's going on in China and what's going on in Iran and what's going on some might say, in Israel?
Speaker 4: Did you take a look at uh.
Speaker 2: Say it again? I'm sorry, I remember y'all.
Speaker 3: If y'all are coming in, please mute thineselves, and as to the hand raise and unmuting and stuff, as the conversation allows.
Speaker 2: But what we're saying, did.
Speaker 4: You see the did you were you able to look at some of the stuff I sent you?
Speaker 2: When did you send them?
Speaker 4: Earlier? Tonight?
Speaker 5: I sent you all about the stock market and China and silver and like, okay, so fucking black Rock moving two trillion dollars out of America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I haven't a few days ago, I haven't seen the thing about the silver, although I just heard about it from Ryan macbeth talking about how there was Chinese not hackers, but let's just call them influencers quote unquote, that were hiking up the value of silver basically as a whole front.
Speaker 4: There's a whole bunch of stuff apparently happening.
Speaker 3: And then no, because our silver is up right now, dude, silver is over one hundred dollars an ounce. Yeah, and I'm just because of our subsidiary and our affiliates and stuff. I'm hoping that's a real authentic number because if I find out that China had something to do with that evaluation, I'll be pissed.
Speaker 5: No, so apparently there is the World Economic Form. Just kind of conversation. Yeah, the cunts just had a conversation recently and some guys that are like really popular, different people.
Speaker 4: There's like four different ones.
Speaker 5: I sent them to you, but one of them broke down the New World Order conversation because apparently they had like this whole talk and they were like, you know what, pretty much everything we've been doing doesn't work, so now it's time to really bring in the New World Order. And like said it seven different times, like in a row, back to back to back.
Speaker 4: So it looks like they.
Speaker 5: Are one hundred percent pushing forward with the New World Order scheme and uh, they're really going to try to get everybody on board with it.
Speaker 2: So so when we say new World Order, do you like those are their words that they're using.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said their words was New World Order.
Speaker 2: See, they usually try to be a little more they have with it.
Speaker 5: It haven't been though in the last few years they straight up globally, they've been saying it all over the place.
Speaker 4: But apparently he was talking about how.
Speaker 5: What it originally was verst what it has turned into, and it was it was an interesting with the.
Speaker 3: World economic form of the New World Order. You know a lot of people use these terms interchangeably, but the New.
Speaker 5: World Order what it like originated and so this guy that was breaking down what they were talking about and stuff. But I found it to be really interesting. I want to actually do an episode on that because apparently we've entered into the new era, and they are really going to be pushing forward with everything, and I guess by like twenty thirty, the goal is to have the smart cities, the fifteen minute cities, everybody transferred over to digital currency. They're talking about, you know, really trying to come together in.
Speaker 4: A peaceful manner. And I'm like, so you so you just want.
Speaker 5: One eagle eye situation, right, and then that just drop. I was looking more into Dell afterwards, so I was scamming out, scamming, I.
Speaker 4: Was skimming, scanning, slash whatever the fuck, you know. I was looking through the Dell situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of everything they are.
Speaker 5: They are in deep and I'm actually curious if I would be able to sign up for some of the things because apparently you can like get on board with it.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, education system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's but they have like a whole thing that you can get on and you can like learn all about what they're doing and and you can, you know, start to promote it to other people. And I was like, wait, so they're gonna brainwash people that want to be brainwashed, so they could brainwash more people.
Speaker 3: But they're opening, they're letting people come to them at this point is of your own free will.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing.
Speaker 5: So I'm curious to see if I'm able to jump in on that and to find out, you know, what's really happening.
Speaker 3: Like I said, y'all, wild wild shit going on. On top of all that, I'm pretty sure we're about to invade Iran. I think so, or maybe not boots on the ground, but they're absolutely about to be a kinetic attack.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, it is on our being ACU, is it. I'm pretty positive.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got your phone pull it's on the Instagram? Is it not? It's O it is it is.
Speaker 3: Let's check it out, because boy, oh boy, we're starting to knock these boxes out early, y'all. My god, it's only it's not even through into February yet.
Speaker 5: You know, I cannot believe that it's not been it's not February yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's still not good the end of the month.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, let's see. Oh yeah. Also, parts of Canada becoming a part of the US that's.
Speaker 3: Becoming push harder and harder. Nor Trucker, I know you could speak on this.
Speaker 5: Definitely sounds like it's becoming more of a real situation that might happen.
Speaker 4: Iran leaders got got.
Speaker 3: Iran leaders did just get got. Well, not really, he got, he got kicked out. He's hiding right now in Russia, so he's not got.
Speaker 4: So like, all right, so we got we don't have that.
Speaker 5: We have Venezuela civil war, we have Greenland acquired by the US. Maybe Kina invades Taiwan, maybe we have a Yeah, let's see strengthened ties with China.
Speaker 4: Canada strengthened ties with China.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's happening.
Speaker 5: And let's see Trump takes a lot of America another America leader.
Speaker 3: Possibly, so Colombia has been acting a little sideways lately, but I don't think they're gonna yoink him. He kind of backed down, but I don't know North Trucker speak on this brother. A couple of things on this one. More and more Canadian provinces are seeming like they are really wanting to be a part.
Speaker 2: Of the United States.
Speaker 3: And then, secondly, if I'm not mistaken, Canadian Prime Minister is climbing dupe into bed with G.
Speaker 2: Right now, what have you heard?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: G is actually a thing that's gonna happen.
Speaker 8: I'm kind of fucking worried about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you should be.
Speaker 7: We're not so.
Speaker 8: Much trying to go to the States. What we want to do is be independent from Canada. And basically what's going to end up happening is will be our own kind of state, province kind of thing, right, whatever you will want to call it afterwards, country, and then we can actually deal with Trump better. Because Daniel Smith right now was going down to the White House and talking with Trump and being like, hey, if this actually happens, we still want these deals to go through.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean y'all have all the resources.
Speaker 3: You're in Alberta, correct, Yes, So yeah, that's that's like Texas go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm actually on the southern part of Alberta. I'm one of the you know, seventy five percent of people living next to the border kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: But I mean that's that's like if the Texas was to secede from the United States, they're going to be making some deals with foreign nations because they have all the fucking resources.
Speaker 2: Alberta is the same way.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that y'are not trying to become a United state, y'all are saying that y'all want to start your own country and be seen and acknowledged as such pretty.
Speaker 8: Much, or as separate as kind of like West Virginia East Virginia kind of thing, or.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, those are separate states though, but I okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: More like Britain America vibe.
Speaker 2: Okay, So a sovereign.
Speaker 8: Nation, sovereign nation, sovereign province.
Speaker 2: Oh easy.
Speaker 3: Now there's gonna be people that are gonna say this is all a CIA op anytime there's a civil war, callly the CIA Mussada involved. I just I have a weird feeling that Alberta has nothing to do with that ship.
Speaker 2: But I feel like people are going to say.
Speaker 9: This, yeah, will right.
Speaker 8: But basically basically what we really want is kind of Saskatchewan to join in, right.
Speaker 10: It's kind of been in.
Speaker 8: The top Versaskatchwan. I don't really know. I'm just following Alberta. But what would be really good is if we could take all of Western through Canada and separate it from from Ottawa, right and just say, you know, leave it right, leave us alone kind of thing, and then we have all the resources like the North Northwest territories none of it.
Speaker 2: And the Yukon.
Speaker 8: The Yukon has plenty of gold. The northwest territories they actually have a diamond mind up there. None of it has a diamond mine. Saskatchewan they're all oil field right, so, and BC Northern BC is actually mostly uh oil fields too, but they got a lot of They actually got a lot.
Speaker 10: Of coal mines down to the south.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you can get BC Saskatchewan. I've heard things about Manitoba. I don't know.
Speaker 11: That's the man.
Speaker 2: That's a Canadian thing, Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So the western side of the country is wanting to seceed and become its own independent, sovereign nation.
Speaker 2: I gotta say I support this, I really do.
Speaker 10: But that that's what I would like to see.
Speaker 2: But we don't know.
Speaker 11: You never know what happens up here because it's anoop.
Speaker 4: It's so fucking cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no ship.
Speaker 5: My girl is like traveling to Toronto this weekend and she's like gonna go for four days and she's like it's.
Speaker 4: Not that cold.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, your fucking mind.
Speaker 4: I'm like, first off, your definition.
Speaker 8: Nope, No, Actually we've actually had a really really mild winter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she showed me, like the amount of snow is compared. Trust me, I've seen what it looks like during this time north. It's not that bad. It's only like this deep deep No, But you don't understand.
Speaker 4: You don't don't.
Speaker 5: Understand how cold and crazy it gets. Because like my girl and me have been friends for eight years and every year I've seen some years like this ship is up to their windows and she's like, we're gonna hope.
Speaker 4: To get out.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: She usould drive school bus when we first met.
Speaker 5: And so like her kids and all the kids, they have to have special boots so that way they don't their feet don't freeze and shit. And they got these special jack yeah, the winter boots. But they aren't just winter boots. Let me, I want to just say this. They are like winter boots.
Speaker 2: If your boots need batteries to keep you from getting frost, bike, perhaps we don't need to live. They're like these.
Speaker 5: Really thick ones they have like and stuff. But we were comparing boots and I was like, oh wow, I'm like, man, those are She's like, yeah, they're pretty expensive.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I bet.
Speaker 10: Shit.
Speaker 3: Y'all are a different type of white people out that way brother, not respect but ain't from They got a lot.
Speaker 4: Of cool stuff though.
Speaker 5: When she tells me all the stuff that they have in Calgary and you know, stuff like that, and like she goes to these cool little shops, I'm jealous. I'm like, I want to go, not in the freezing cold, but like I still want to go. I'll go in like maybe June, maybe July.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe When I was actually in the oil patch, right, I'm just straight up truck and now that's all that I do.
Speaker 11: When I was in the.
Speaker 8: Oil patch, I had a pair of boots for going up north. They're actually set to a hundred minus hundred celsius.
Speaker 2: Fuck Celsius, yeah Celsius.
Speaker 4: No, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Their boots are like the fancy shit like Antarctica boots, Like they had crazy boots, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and their kids have to have them because, like you know, they have to truck out in the snow and everything.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I get it for working, right, for working, principal, if you're out there to earn that dollar bill, Look, I get it. I go to the harsh and harshest environments. That's where the money is. I feel that. But living there with the wife and the young'ins like, bro, what is this?
Speaker 2: This is crazy?
Speaker 4: I mean they're used to it though, Yeah, I believe it. They're totally used to it. Yeah, I know. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Jesus. Well, much love to you, brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, tonight it's minus seven and I'll be going on my hood Ea tonight minus seven.
Speaker 2: Yeh See. We are just different breeds of Caucasity. Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: You know, we're brothers and we're all family here regardless of skin color. I acknowledge that, but there are some very clear cut differences between y'all type of white folk and my type of white folk. That's just I'm just being over here, Lord of Mercy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, with the cold, I'm a bitch, Like I'm very honest.
Speaker 5: Why we're in sweatshirts in a heated fucking studio.
Speaker 4: I don't feel heated, okay, but I am in my burks.
Speaker 5: I will say that, even in the colds in the twenty I'm still in my burks.
Speaker 2: Mercy.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, Norse trucker. God is love, Hey and raised brother? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 9: What I don't understand, and I'm sure one of you or north Trucker can explain to me is how this is gonna work and how Canada works, because it isn't. Canada is part of the British monarchy right ruled by King Charles, so.
Speaker 3: They're a part of the British Commonwealth, but it's more like a figurehead position. The King has no say so over there, even though his face is on their money. But they have their own right to government. Although y'all only got correct me for wrong norse struckger, y'all only got y'alls free and full on sovereignty in like eighty four or like ninety four, some shit like that, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do believe.
Speaker 8: So I don't have anything that I can bring up forty guys or nothing like that, but I'm.
Speaker 11: Pretty sure it was in eighty four.
Speaker 8: It was like literally two years before I was born, right.
Speaker 3: Five years before credit scores became a thing. Canada became its actual own country. It's fucking wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well we actually became a country, and yeah, we actually became a country in eighteen sixty four, just before I.
Speaker 10: Think the Civil War.
Speaker 8: But yeah, we were still controlled by the monarchy everything like that right up until eighty four.
Speaker 3: It'd be very equivalent to if Australia decided to split off into two nations. The British Crown has no say so any even though they are technically falling within the British Commonwealth. So it's it's an air house thing as far as Canada is concerned.
Speaker 2: But I mean, personally and for my own selfish.
Speaker 3: Reasons, and I will acknowledge that I really wish that you all had just become part of the United States. I feel like we got enough room on our flag for some more stars. You know, Alberta would be a very welcome addition to the fifty. But I also can throw some mad respect on wanting to do your own thing and being your own sovereign nation. That also sounds pretty badass.
Speaker 7: Yeah do that?
Speaker 2: Do I know it?
Speaker 9: Y'all are free to just leave the monarchy and join.
Speaker 2: The United States.
Speaker 8: There is no monarchy. We have it on we have it on nerd laws that oh, this is the King's court, or before the queen actually died, it was the Queen's court. But besides that, no, we don't have anything. We're not really a part of the British monarchy.
Speaker 3: So I do see a potential civil war breaking out, and by that, I don't mean, you know, West versus East, although that might be how the lines are drawn. I could see Canadian troops mobilized to try to quell rebellions and shit like that. But at the same time, like, I don't want to talk shit on the Canadian military because I know I have a couple of homies that served in Canada and they were solid dudes and chicks and chicks, but uh, it's not Uh, I don't want to be mean, but I will say that I don't think they'll really have much of a fight against the farmhands of Alberta.
Speaker 8: I'm just throwing that out considering that well some of them got Yeah, we ended up having a voting accident right with some of our guns. So yeah, because Trudeau went and put in that law that said we weren't allowed to have ar platforms of guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for those boating accidents. Dude, I suffered one of those a couple of years ago, my damn self.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thinking that you were gonna yeah, yeah, so pretty much, you know, we'll wait until that happens, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: If it ends up.
Speaker 11: Being that we're going to have to raise up firms.
Speaker 2: Well, we know where it is, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know where mine are too. I just don't have the equipment to get them, you know. But they are at the bottom of Blind River if anybody is bold enough to go swimming with the gators.
Speaker 2: To go grab them. But it's whatever things happen anyway.
Speaker 3: All right, let's check the chat real quick and then let's continue with the convo here.
Speaker 2: Good morning or good evening, Jesus amazing.
Speaker 4: You know what, it's been a long thing, caffeine, It's been a real long day.
Speaker 3: Everybody's saying good evening and happy Tuesday, Cult fam.
Speaker 2: We are not going to be reading.
Speaker 3: The memes, just everybody knows, but the memes will kind of be the inside jokes for everybody in the chat and also for anybody listening who would like to be a part of this. Every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Go to link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 2: Over there.
Speaker 3: There's a few tiers for entry, but the main reason why people go over to Patreon for i mean just the reality of it, is because it's the only place to get these shows.
Speaker 2: Absolutely commercial free listening, y'all.
Speaker 3: That's right. But on top of that, there's a couple of tiers for insuring. Like I said, you go to that five dollars a month tier, you'll get all these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You'll get to see all these things, see the articles, see the clips, and see the only place to get these shows commercial free. But also if you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you get to join us and be a part of this cult collective every Tuesday night, nine pm Central. Also, Raven Lee has her book club that she is doing with the Third Eye All the Way Open members.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, we start, We start on the Sunday in February and we're gonna be we actively start February first reading How Jesus Became God and then we will be meeting every Sunday to discuss two chapters and kind of just go over what we think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, awesome, And yeah that's only going to be a Patreon exclusive that is not going to be released as a regular episode as this is done, So if you want to be a part of that, come join them. And this first book is seeming like it's gonna be a bit of a deucy. The next books, I'm sure are going to be equally.
Speaker 5: So I'm curious to see what we pick. We have quite a few books to draw from.
Speaker 2: So also that top tier, that maniac tier.
Speaker 3: If you go there, you'll get exclusive merchandise only available to that tier of Patreon.
Speaker 2: And we greatly appreciate everybody who has already gone and done that.
Speaker 3: Moving on, Will the Gods says, hey, not staying tonight. I'm so sick, brother, I'm sorry to hear. This is as cold as what got you down or you caught something from just living the dream?
Speaker 4: She is she still here, Will of the Gods. Yeah yeah, she'd left. Yeah, and she doesn't feel good. She said she's gonna dip out. So I hope you feel better.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you stopping, and Will of the Gods love you to death. The Canadian Prime Minister said that Canada and Shine are fixing their partnership for the New World Order. Yeah, yeah, that's that's realistically how it's going down. Though she has got his shit going on. There was a whole coup attempt in China and that's not doing good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's it's fine. Now you know.
Speaker 3: The general that tried to talk that shit just got got He's probably working in some hard labor camp for the rest of his life.
Speaker 5: And it's they probably just killed him. Honestly, Like, why would they even waste time.
Speaker 3: And make an example? Maybe I don't know, China's China be China ing, you know. And then Yo, have you looked any more into that demographic conversation about the children?
Speaker 2: The more I've.
Speaker 3: Looked into it, the more it seems way more plausible. China does not have a billion people, y'all. They might might have five hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you five hundred thousand? You mean five hundred million?
Speaker 2: What did I say? Million million? Excuse me?
Speaker 5: I was like sorry, I was like that. I was like, that's like baton rougein.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I was like, what are you talking about? Five hundred million?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, they are still larger than America, but not in leaps and bounds. And I mean you could look at these census from the sixties and yeah, like, was it possible that these women were pumping out eight children a pop.
Speaker 2: To grow the population?
Speaker 4: Said six point seventy four.
Speaker 3: But the statistics are saying things, and then the people that were living in China in the fifties and sixties are like, no, dude.
Speaker 5: Like, well, I mean that's what they but it only was for twenty years and then it dropped off dramatically, and then it just picked up the last year and it's only up to one point seventy one so by their accounts, So we don't know what that actually means or not so.
Speaker 3: And then you also have to think those numbers from the fifties and sixties that were saying it was six point whatever that was during the Cold War, China was a communist country. It's the same as like trying to get accurate information from the Soviet Union at that time. They were conflating numbers all over the place and just to make themselves look like one thing or another. So it just yeah, China is definitely not the powerhouse that they have portrayed themselves.
Speaker 2: To be on so many fronts.
Speaker 3: But who knows, maybe they'll pull some some technology out of their ass and put them back on the world stages being like an actual key player. Again, I don't know. I think it's very indicative of why they have been going after the rare earths.
Speaker 2: As heavily as they have for the last few years, which is what Greenland I think was actually all about.
Speaker 5: I think it was about a lot of different things. To be honest with you, I do think the rare earths. I think the military strategic point. Honestly, I'm like low key kind of thinking that maybe the alien vibe might be it might be the aliens, you know.
Speaker 3: But then no to the Bengo card, I don't think we're gonna get Greenland this year.
Speaker 2: I think we can.
Speaker 4: Really don't think so.
Speaker 5: I think we're gonna I think he's gonna let it lie for a little bit and then all at once push for Greenland.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna go after it hard.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. I can't write anything off with old Donnie t.
Speaker 3: But with all the European countries agreeing to just kind of unilaterally put more troops there just for the fuck of it, I feel like that that window of our opportunity has slipped clothes.
Speaker 2: I could be so wrong, it could be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It depends on what they have, or like what he wants, and it depends I feel like it really depends on the AI race.
Speaker 2: On whatever England depends on the AI race.
Speaker 5: So I think that because we're making the supercenters right now. Yeah, so we need a lot of different rare earth material and.
Speaker 2: We need a cold environment because then bitch just put off hoot.
Speaker 5: So we need a lot of different situation, Like, we need a lot of things to make this work. And so I think depending on how close we get with Genesis, I think will be if he's going to hit it hard and take it over.
Speaker 7: Mmm.
Speaker 5: So I think the AI race is going to be the big push for a lot of different things to happen.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, fuck, We'll see.
Speaker 5: There's a there's actually I'm gonna have to find the YouTube video. There's a YouTube video that just came out like twelve hours not even twelve hours ago, it was like eight hours ago that was talking about this big, big, big executive when on this dude's podcast it's like really popular or something, and he was talking about the three top things that people don't understand about AI and apparently he's actually one of the ones. I've worked with AI the longest. I need to watch the whole thing. But he's like, you don't understand. I read this little caption of it, and he's like, you don't understand what we've gotten ourselves into and where we are right now in twenty twenty six. He's like, as they're pushing forward, it's only the first month, and wait till you can see what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: And I get to watch the whole thing. So I'm curious to see.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna look more into it, because man, AI is popping everywhere right now with every country there, like it is a whole thing that's happening.
Speaker 3: Which is not good by the way. I know there's some people that are like, oh man, that's excellent. No, no, great, this is the opposite of a good thing. But yes, I understand that AI is cool to make fun music and fun videos and cool pictures. Like I'm not negating it as a tool. What the global elites are using AI for is not positive for any living human being. So yeah, this is it's very scary. But uh, let's see take these damn glasses off.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm like, I can't even see.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried wiping all the finger smudges off, but these pit vipers are so scraped up because I've been using them for years.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 3: Uh, Ashley says, I listened to the Deplorable Janet episode. Could you say what supplements y'all use for cortisol levels to drop?
Speaker 2: That was you and her.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you'll actually, yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you feel comfortable explaining that because this is it.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what it was called.
Speaker 2: You got your phone?
Speaker 4: No, I wrote it down on a piece of paper. I'm like, uh so pretty much.
Speaker 5: I know, at least for a young living they have corda stop and it's like it's pretty.
Speaker 4: Much named that and it's one of those things.
Speaker 5: But the one that she was telling me about had ashwaganda in it, and it had.
Speaker 3: The Ashwa Ganda is like a miracle orb from what I can tell, it helps dude level of testosterone and it helps women's cortisol levels.
Speaker 2: That that shit, it's a miracle.
Speaker 4: There's all sorts of stuff with that.
Speaker 5: There's quite a few different so you can actually look it up, like if you want to on Amazon.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't. I don't know. I have a love.
Speaker 5: Hate when it comes to Amazon and supplements because they're supernot regulated. There's a lot of conversation which on it. It's a weird conspiracy. So I don't know if any interested in it, but there is a conspiracy that they put random supplements on Amazon and they label it as such, and they like cut products in things, not everything. There's there is some products that they can like I've bought some supplements off of there from certain groups that like back their shit one hundred percent. But there is a lot of conversation if you read into the comments and all this stuff, that people's products are not what they say they are, they have extra additives into them. No one's having quality control, which is already a thing anyways, in the vitamin mineral, the vitamin supplement industry, there's not a lot of regulations and stuff surrounding that. So but Amazon, apparently, because a lot of them are third party, they just put whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: They want in them and then that's you know, that's what they do.
Speaker 5: So if I was to look into the quarters, the quarters all thing, I would definitely go to just like Dutch a go or Google and then look into seeing different products and start reading reviews.
Speaker 4: That's what I plan on doing.
Speaker 5: I was gonna look at damn let me think of the name of it, and I'm gonna also.
Speaker 3: Damn Janet DM Janet, and I'm sure she will reach out and give you whatever intel you want. She just doesn't want to blast it on the mic because yeah, she doesn't want to like get sued if somebody takes it and something goes south and it's like whoa yo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you definitely have to read when you are taking herbal supplements. I would strongly suggest reading everything that's in it and then looking up how they interact with any medication that you are taking, because there are supplements or herbs that interact really poorly with.
Speaker 4: Different types of medication. Also, heart love those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is actually really good brand. It's heart and soil and it's all natural. Well it's not all natural, but it's from animal products and stead brain.
Speaker 3: This shit is fifty percent cow brain, I think. Yeah, so it's only four ingredients in this. I fucking love this.
Speaker 2: The bottle.
Speaker 3: When you open it up, someone's like jerky, it's amazing, but it's like little pill capsules. New Zealand grass fed brain, cow liver, cow and bone marrow all from cow.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. I love this shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one, and I'm trying to think of I'll have to like put a couple of the places to go for feminine ones, because I have some places where you can go to buy like all natural organic stuff as well from people that I have actually taken and they were recommended to me by midwives and people I actually trust.
Speaker 3: So no doubt, no doubt, White boy Wizard, glad to see you with us.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Even one of the even one of the little cities next to me, Rexburg, Idaho, is on their list of smart cities.
Speaker 2: Fucking game, bro.
Speaker 12: What Yeah, dude, it's a little mormontown b Yu, Idaho is there.
Speaker 7: They already have like two temples.
Speaker 12: Now they're building like a super temple for the Mormons, And uh yeah, I just found a fucking headline the other day that the Mormons were busted funding like one hundred million dollars to Hamas.
Speaker 7: Fucking dude, I.
Speaker 12: Don't know what the fucking Mormons are into right now, but shit, the motherfuckers are going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Mountain Jews be fun in Hamas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, like what the I didn't see.
Speaker 2: That Reverso coming on that one, But all right.
Speaker 7: That yeah, that's me either. They're just yeah Idaho.
Speaker 12: Like all of a sudden, I'm in Mexico right now doing ibel game and freaking toad medicine therapy, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yo, how is that going?
Speaker 7: I can stay here. I can't talk about it without crying.
Speaker 2: Dude. I feel you, I feel you.
Speaker 7: It's the most every fucking human deserves this. Experienced it. Yeah, man, I literally sat.
Speaker 12: I sat in the throne room of God like for hours, even though the toad medicine only takes like it's like fifteen minutes in this realm.
Speaker 7: Dueh, dude, dude.
Speaker 2: A lot of my buddies.
Speaker 7: Sucked into the center of creation is yeah, crazy.
Speaker 3: A lot of my buddies that suffered from PTSD and shit like that, they have sworn by these psychedelic retreats to have these ahuasca retreats or ib again and all this stuff. So many of them have claimed that they are. I mean, it's not an instantaneous healing type of situation, right, you're working through it.
Speaker 7: Nine was, but it mine was really Yeah.
Speaker 12: So like my first night here was the ib A gang and like so I was trying to get off of seven oh I don't know if you guys know what that is. It's like a more fucked up version of createle in it like destroyed my destroyed me and my life last year, dude, And like people coming off of that they come down here and they have to keep them for like twenty one days because it's more fucked up to the human body then fentanyl, bro like trying to come off of it and shit. So they I told them, I was like, I promise you I'll be clean, be clean when I get there, And like they were already planning on keeping me for two weeks, even though I told them, you know, it was only supposed to be a week and then I'd be clean. They're like, you're the only one in like a year that's actually been clean when you said you would. So they let me do abagat in the first night. And yeah, dude, like the visions and the memories and the fucking like just your eyes are closed the whole time, and like you can open them at anytime and the visions and everything go away.
Speaker 7: So like you you know who you are, you're not.
Speaker 12: It's not like fucking Ayahuascar, where you're just in a different dimension.
Speaker 7: The whole fucking time, right, So it's.
Speaker 12: Like four to seven hours of dancing visions and fucking remembering things and like, you know whatever, just crazy shit. And then after that is the integration phase.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 12: Like, I broke my shoulder in high school playing football, fucked up my back totally at five point fifty into a fucking tree in Washington's shitty back spot, shitty knee spot. And then obviously I've had like thirteen fucking gnarly concussions in my life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so I could feel.
Speaker 12: The fucking medicine going from shitty spot to shitty spot and fucking like healing me on a cellular level. Dude, I'm like, you're tripping and you're fucked up. So I like I could feel it going and I just like couldn't do anything but laugh.
Speaker 7: I was just like what the fuck, Like how is this possible?
Speaker 12: And so I woke up the next morning and like everybody, I guess, for the most part, was like sick and nauseous and has insomnia for anywhere like up to like ten days afterwards, and I was like, I was fucking instantly healed, doc and I fucking went out.
Speaker 7: And everybody's like whoa, whoa, Like, are you sick? You can feel nauseous. I'm like no, I feel like a fucking million bucks. And they're all just like, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck did you have the shits?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 7: No, really shits.
Speaker 12: I didn't purge, I didn't cukee, I didn't fucking anything, damn dude.
Speaker 7: And most people experience all that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I was literally instantly healed, like I came out. They're all baffled. That night, they asked me to stay extra week for free. I was like, uh, fuck yeah, and no, in my second week, I don't even have to pay for it, seventy five hundred bucks a week.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm not saying no to that. No shit, I'm playing tickets if I have to. I don't give a shit.
Speaker 12: And so then on the on the third night was Bufo or well the frogs like science name is boufo all various, So everybody here calls a bufo or toad medicine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's five d m T.
Speaker 12: And that ship, like the eyebigag gave me mental, physical, and emotional instant healing. And then the Buffo bro was like, it's the spiritual healing, It's the cherry on top.
Speaker 7: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 12: Every human like if you if you struggle with any of that ship, dude, you have to fucking do this shit.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you, and do you believe hypothetically that you could have achieved this level? And I can't speak to the physical right, but as far as the mental and the spiritual healing, do you believe that you could have achieved this on your own through years of therapy and seeking out spiritual guidance from wiser people and all these things.
Speaker 2: And do you think you could have achieved this on your own?
Speaker 7: Not even a little dude.
Speaker 12: Wow, experience on the toad medicine is fucking you literally get sucked to the center of creation and spend time with God.
Speaker 7: You remember who you are, You remember whyer here, You remember what.
Speaker 12: You're supposed to do, you remember it's fucking it's fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems like a beautiful experience. It seems like you're having some pretty profound revelations during this time.
Speaker 2: And I'm happy to hear this man.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, fucking guys, I.
Speaker 2: Love you brother.
Speaker 3: Now, as far as this whole oh oh uh oh oh no, oh no, holy shit, Mormon charity's funneled one hundred and forty million dollars to Hamas linked Islamic NGO's investigation reveals fucking Mountain Jews supporting Hamas.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: An explosive investigation by the mid by the Middle East Forum has uncovered that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and affiliated Mormon charities transferred at least one hundred and forty point six million dollars to Islamic organizations with extensively documented ties to Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood, and other designated terrorist groups, making them among the largest American benefactors of Islamic extremism.
Speaker 4: Yo, we need to do a whole episode.
Speaker 2: We're putting a big old pen in this one, oh man.
Speaker 3: The investigation shows that funding flowed through three primary channels, Globus Relief, a Mormon run charity that provided over one hundred and nineteen million, Lifting Hands International, which transferred nineteen point five million, and LDS Charities, the church's official humanitarian arm, which contributed at least two point one million in confirmed donations. However, because the LDS Charities operation operates under the church's tax exempt status without filing public tax returns. The actual total remains unknown and could be substantially higher.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it is those rich motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 12: I'll be back and Seattle next week. I'll go and knock on some doors and ask.
Speaker 2: The were putting a big, big, big pin in that one.
Speaker 3: Good cult members be on the lookout for that episode that will be dropping soon. Oh my god, that's of course, of course. Uh, before we get back to the chat, Sam, what you got.
Speaker 2: Big dog?
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, you play. You said the word explosive.
Speaker 13: Doesn't that kind of Uh doesn't that make sense that if since it's a moss and everything, that they would want that explosive donations from the Mountain juice? Which is funny, Well, they hate the Jew, so wouldn't they hate the mountain juice.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to figure out this, Mike.
Speaker 2: But no, I actually believe it or not.
Speaker 3: The the Islam group doesn't really have much against the Mormons because the Mormons have a very gnostic look towards Jesus, and so do the Mormons, so it's not Uh, they don't really see them as like infidels. They see them as kind of weird, a weird offshoot. But yeah, they don't. They don't have hatred towards them. And for the record, the Mormons have never led a massive crusade and genocide against the Islamic world.
Speaker 2: It was against the natives.
Speaker 4: Hustles sounds like, uh, they totally slaughtered people.
Speaker 3: Right right, But as far as their warring nature goes, yeah, the Mormons have particularly been against women and the Natives and black people.
Speaker 2: They only start accepting black people in like what the seventies, I.
Speaker 5: Think it was like the eighties or nineties. It wasn't any time. It was pretty pretty short time ago.
Speaker 3: They pretty much thought everybody of color came directly from demonic lines and that was like taught in their liturgy for for decades.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wasn't that legendary?
Speaker 13: Like the bloodline of Haim and uh don't didn't know Brigham brother Young dude, h didn't he also marry a like he took one in.
Speaker 2: Uh Brigham Young's brother.
Speaker 13: There like like different wives.
Speaker 6: You know you eventually got hanged.
Speaker 2: Yeahh hanged by Lynch because he deserved it good.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he took in a slave girl as a wife. I know he had multiple wives. I don't know if he took one in that was a woman of color, that would go so directly against their own teachings, especially if the day in age Brigham was alive.
Speaker 2: So that's that's interesting.
Speaker 6: The reason why I say that is, uh, what was his name? He wrote a.
Speaker 13: Song called Brother Big Brother Young.
Speaker 14: It hits a a jolly old tune about racism and sexism and easy.
Speaker 3: That's one of their hymns they sing at the temple, the whole tabernacle choir and ship.
Speaker 13: It's by a cool Blood. He does also a lot of like Calvoy songs. I want to be in the Cavoy Glade artist. He even makes a song about it.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's the name cool Lund.
Speaker 6: It was a big musician in the early two thousands. He did like I want to be in the Calvary.
Speaker 2: I know I want to be in the Calvary, but I've heard Colin McGuinness sing it, but I haven't heard that guy do it. But that's interesting.
Speaker 13: Paul Blund has two covers of it, one where it sounds upbeat and happy, the other one where it sounds like he knows he's gonna die and everything and and it's a damn good song.
Speaker 6: I love it. But the Brigham Brother Brigham Brother Young is a wild fucking song.
Speaker 13: It's like I would not recommend playing it on the show because it's about the moments, but it's a really wild song.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got no intention of playing Mormon tunes on this show, but I will be checking it out.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he says in the song, it's like only you can save me, brother Brigham, Brother Young. I have aposthetized and blasphemmeaed I have told the temple secrets of brother Young. So it it's like, dudes, fucking wild. It's a good song though.
Speaker 4: It's a good song to look this up.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but yeah, okay, Well stand by for the episode about the moment's funding Islamic terrorism. That's absolutely going to be dropping probably name we are.
Speaker 5: Playing a clip of South Park talking about them. We have to open it, I must.
Speaker 3: Anyway, all right back to it, So bomb bomb bomb, I ran, Yeah, we're definitely something's about to pop off of the rand. And you know how I know that? Yeah, I knew that. I got the beach Boy reference for sure. The reason why I know that is because the pizza chart. Okay, remember I was telling you all about this the website where they are tracking all the pizza joints in and around Washington, d C. And a night they have a ninety nine percent like actuality rate.
Speaker 5: I had to think about what you're talking about. I was like, mm hmm, yep, pizza. It's been a really long parenting day for me, so.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 5: I feel that if I'm a little slow, it's I got a lot going on right.
Speaker 3: Now trying to find the damn website. I had it up and now I don't have it up because I'm very good at this. If anybody wants to look it up, go check out the Pizza Washington DC website and if you type that in, I'm sure you'll find it. With relatives, this group tracks all of the pizza joints around Washington, DC, whether it's Papa John's, Dominoes or one of the little mom and pop shops, and every time where there is a massive influx of pizza being ordered around eleven o'clock at night, from midnight to one am the next day, within forty eight hours of that, some wild ship pops off on a global stage. They're they're almost one hundred percent accurate, and like some pizza okay, but the only reason why the Pentagon would be ordering, yeah, you know, five hundred dollars worth of pizza at one in the morning is if the boys are.
Speaker 2: Working late, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so, yeah, I am of the belief that we are currently about to do something, and I ran I'm not saying what I'm not saying boots on the ground or an airstrike or a ciaop or what.
Speaker 2: I don't know, don't know.
Speaker 5: There's so much going on all over the place, so like it could be it could be a multitude of things.
Speaker 3: And they're like twenty three or twenty four genocides happening right now around the world.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's that many.
Speaker 5: But you know what I was gonna say, I have a handy Danny cell phone.
Speaker 2: Google me keeps up how many genocides are going on in the world. I promise you it's it is either thirty four or twenty three something like that. But yeah, so who knows, could be any one of a number of reasons.
Speaker 3: But let's see, Ashton says drugs are faking gay. I would respectfully disagree with you, Ashton, But all right, okay, I feel like a lot of things that people classify as drugs probably aren't, But then a lot of things that should be aren't also classified as drugs, So I think there's a little bit of wiggle room there. Tara zin Darski. Tara's in Darsky. I don't know if have we heard from Tara before?
Speaker 4: Yes, we have.
Speaker 5: Actually I've talked to her and she was here last time for her first live. This is her second n Yes, yes, and she because she wakes up super super early, so she's not able to stay really late, but she was able to pop in.
Speaker 4: Yes, we talked over correspondence on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Very nice. Hey y'all so happy I finally made my second live. That's Central time be killing me lol. I always think it's nine pm my time. Sucks to work for someone else and have to get up before askraka daunt you know I feel that so excited to hear the Maniac Boxes are getting closer to shipping love us and almost we're getting there.
Speaker 5: We have like three of the four components. It's very very frustrating right now with one component, so we are we have not forgotten. We are not like delaying as soon as they can get done. I will be making them and shipping them out, so you will see me on the Patreon with a video.
Speaker 4: I'll show you that I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm so excited to hear. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I love y'all, and thank you for enlightening me and entertaining me at work during the week. Third Eye all the way open night y'all. Love you, Tara, and thank you for joining us on this live event.
Speaker 4: I knew there was a genocide watch list.
Speaker 3: Yea, oh fuck you let's see here. So Red Snow nice say you gotta go to bed, guys, have a good night. Well, thank you for stopping in. Red Snapper, Thank you. Sam says, I'll fight a gator. That was really random, but yeah, good good things.
Speaker 4: See it.
Speaker 3: I hope that you do. But make sure that it is shorter than you. That's the baby.
Speaker 4: Can you do a baby gator?
Speaker 2: Four foot under?
Speaker 6: I have I have call baby gators.
Speaker 13: I can call one and but no, I don't remember what I said, but you said something about gators and I said, I'll just I'll fight a damn.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember what I had said, but it could be anything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if you are gonna fuck with the gator, my advice would be make sure it's like four feet or smaller.
Speaker 2: That's that's just rule of thumb.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna wait till the eggs hatch and I'm gonna catch me an actual baby one and hand ways that bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna go the way you think it's gonna go. My boy, I'm just throwing it out. What's the face?
Speaker 5: Oh, I was just looking. I was trying to find information about genocides. It says there's at least twenty countries in danger excuse me, of obvious genocides, Palestine, Sudan, East, the Congo. Yeah, let's see it.
Speaker 2: Would you call what's happening in a Ran right now a genocide?
Speaker 4: Haiti Lebanon, Iraq?
Speaker 2: I think that would be almost classified as some sort of a genocide.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, I would, I would assume. So there's there's different things to classify, and there's ten stages now of what it classifies as a genocide. So classification, symbol symbolism, discrimination, the dehumanize people, organization, polarization, preparation, persecution, extermination, denial. Those are the ten stages of what a genocide actually looks like. And it's really interesting when they break it all down and how things so like the dividing, the classification, it's us us them kind of thing, depends on whatever it is. When they're talking about the symbols, they're talking about distinguishing that group.
Speaker 4: So I e.
Speaker 5: What I was saying about COVID and you know, people having the little COVID cards.
Speaker 4: So that was the next the next one.
Speaker 3: Still thirty thousand and two days. I know that's not technically US for them thing as far as the Iranians are concerned. But there is not many examples in even semi modern history of that much death over the course of two days, aside from like, okay, a massive battle somewhere. Yeah, you'll have some wild numbers get thrown up that The closest that I could think of would be the example of the Nazis going to Ukraine and slaughtering like thirty thousand Jews over.
Speaker 2: The course of the week.
Speaker 5: You know, I think it's a mass execution. It's technically not a genocide because like these these specific things have to be met to be classified as a genoside.
Speaker 2: Actually, so it's a teleicality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like discrimination, like having your rights taken away civil rights, voting rights, those kinds of things. When you deman, my god, yep, I can't talk tonight, sounds very iron Equating them to animals, parasites, diseases, enabling the oppressors to overcome moral stuff against murdering organizations where you plan it out. So like when we were talking about COVID, we were actually in the preparation, so we were in stage seven and eight pretty much damn. So we were in the victims are identified, death lists are drawn, so we're kind of in the preparation of we were getting to that point where we were already polarized, so we were at number six, we were shifting into number seven and number eight with persecution. So like when COVID was happening, I kept saying telling people like, look, we if you know anything about the stage as genocide, we are vastly approaching this because now we've got to the point where we're making it okay to take away other people's rights because they're not getting this fancy little card in this vaccine. And now we're mean the US for zim conversation. And you noticed on the news that was just continuously repeating it.
Speaker 4: Over and over and over again.
Speaker 5: Of you know, these people are bad, they're they're gonna kill us because they're not doing this blah blah blah. All they had to do was start to be like, Okay, so now we're gonna just like take away these rites and take away this, and we're gonna put them in these you know, facilities for our own good and for their own good.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So maybe the situation in Iran is a few points shy of being classified.
Speaker 7: As a genial. More.
Speaker 5: It's more a mass execution than anything else. If you're like looking at technicalities.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I guess it's still early, you know, I guess I guess we'll see.
Speaker 5: Well it's blanketed because they're not it's literally just killing people because they're standing up for what they believe. It's not singling out a specific group. No, they're killing They're killing men, women, children, and mostly people under the age of thirty, is what it said. So there's no like selecting all white women that are of this.
Speaker 4: Age or you know whatever.
Speaker 5: It it's all the people are getting murdered and they're just killing everybody.
Speaker 3: There was a mysterious explosion at one of Iran's top military installations and one of their big headquarters buildings. To all narratives that we can find, there was no signs of an airstrike, no signs of it being done from outside. I'm not saying that maybe some covert secret agent shit didn't go in and set a bomb. I'm not saying that perhaps this was done in house as a way to instigate a false flag type situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But who's unmuted, got Sam.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the whole situation is as of this moment, but yeah, the random explosion in Iran. Couple that with what the pizza website said yesterday, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very possible with the a war with Iran is on the menu. Could be, could be.
Speaker 4: I love Tony.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for Tony to raise his hand.
Speaker 3: Got chat Tony, long lived president. G Look, dude, he just had a whole I'm not even gonna say it was a coup attempt. He had a guy that was going against him, get a little mouthy, and he got got you. Also last week said long live the Eyatola. His punk ass is now Hiden in Moscow, so like now his son is in charge, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, ooh, I do think Tony's right though, that by March we might be you know, Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Russia might be done.
Speaker 5: I fucking hope, I'm ready. I'm hoping that he's he gets to being a spot.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we'll see.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Lauren Gianott wrote a recent article that could be called How Mary Became a Goddess. Okay, we're talking about within the Catholic Church and things like that. That would also be a very interesting book. Well it's an article, but yeah, that would also be a pretty interesting read. And for the record, no hatred towards the Catholics. I also think the Protestants don't really give Mary her due as far as like being as critical as she was to you know, the whole story and shit.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, it sounds like an interesting read.
Speaker 4: She's a vessel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the Ark of the Covenant. It's just a box, just a box.
Speaker 7: Due.
Speaker 2: Oh it was just Marry. She was just a womb, just a fucking wound.
Speaker 15: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Again, I feel like a lot of process don't give her the proper due anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh, what the fuck did I walk in on evening?
Speaker 3: Everybody what's up, Ally Cat, And it looks like she already dipped out, So I guess what we were talking about was not her cup of joe shout out at raw visions, dude to straight dope with a pencil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, he gets at he does.
Speaker 2: A lot of cool shit he do.
Speaker 3: Ali Cat says, I thought we just got the mineral rights Trump wanted in Greenland.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If we got the rights that would be dope.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I've been Honestly, I've been fighting the TikTok for the last few days, and I haven't I been paying attention to what's gonna be going on fucking TikTok and all the bullshit. I don't even care though, Like I have to care, but I don't care. All in the same bubble of tiktoking, be tiktoking, and yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, man, we finally started to get good at this, damn it.
Speaker 3: I will say, while we're on the TikTok subject, and if you're wondering what our thoughts are as far as the whole Oracle buy out, the situation goes that episode's going to be dropping on the main channel on Friday, everybody on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: I think y'all might have seen it today.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, well, there's more information to the just dropped today, right, I like, as we're after we had already shot, I saw.
Speaker 4: More shit on it, like more updated information.
Speaker 2: Were we on the money or where we off base's we had to drop something.
Speaker 3: But episodes are already scheduled to be released throughout the week, so that's going to drop on the main channel on Friday. So now I'm curious if we were we were off on our assessment. But what I will say is, regardless of your opinions on it, y'all go boost our algorithms on the TikTok.
Speaker 5: It's helping people going over right now, we've gotten out of jail.
Speaker 4: So we're out of the jail, which for no reason on my dad, it was it was kind of the catalyst, dude, I'm telling you. So he didn't say.
Speaker 2: Anything inherently anti Trump orianted. It wasn't it was government.
Speaker 4: It was Tucker Callerson and COVID.
Speaker 5: And then because I posted that we it apparently flagged us. And then I posted two other things after back to back, and I posted, like the picture of Trump potentially gonna be bombing Iran and it was an article. And then I posted something else that was Oh it was about the Pyramids and how old boys that said that there was more shit to the Pyramids that they were right, and it was like a little.
Speaker 4: You know, meme cut or whatever.
Speaker 5: I pissed the fucking algorithm off and so we got shadow band and blocked, and so I think we're finally out of jail.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if y'all could everybody listening to this, all of our Patreon members, we do appreciate everybody that went over and started liking and commenting on all of the things, like we need more of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I helped a lot.
Speaker 3: So the only way to get out of the jail apparently is to get more attraction, and it's very hard to get traction once you're in TikTok jail apparently. So like we weren't we weren't banned, we weren't cut. They just kicked us out of everybody's algorithms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that we got in trouble.
Speaker 2: People had to go and like search us specifically by name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it had to be cool to conspiracy all the way out written and that's the way some people were able to find us.
Speaker 4: Some people had to really dig for us to be able to find us.
Speaker 5: So if you could help us, that'd be great because it says and then we are actually like.
Speaker 4: A real real people, real humans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so help us boost those algorithms. I always give the knife hands at the end of the episode. But everybody listening, yeah, hit us on our socials, the Instagrams and the tiktoks. Go in the comments, start talking shit for no reason. Send up just the emoji of the salute symbol or something. It don't matter, just do something it Steph, what you got girl?
Speaker 16: Hey, Happy Tuesday, y'all.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 10: So I'm not on.
Speaker 16: TikTok and I've been off Instagram all year. I'm just trying to do with detox from the social media's.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, trust me, we want to to.
Speaker 16: I think you guys are kind of forced to be on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 5: We are both of us are neither one of us are social media people. And so it's like, all right, it's it is actually work, Like we carve out time out of the day for work, so when it comes to social media, because it's like it takes us so long, we're just like, okay, all right, we'll do this now.
Speaker 16: I wonder if you guys could do an experiment, because TikTok, I think is like there's a little bit more I think liberty with what you can say from what I have heard. Okay, But I wonder if you guys could take a topic and then do a left post, like a leftist.
Speaker 4: Perspective, and then post.
Speaker 16: A right perspective and see what the algorithm boosts, because it seems to be as long as you're going far left or far right, h it will boost the algorithm. I just would I think that'd be a fun experiment. But I had a comment about Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Oh, out of left field, but we're listening, let's go okay.
Speaker 16: So recently I've been doing a lot of research more about lay lines, portals, time travel, minerals and kind of these, and I sincerely don't know shit, but I have been considering what if that Antarctic treaty that was signed all those years ago is the SIOP And what if, like Greenland is an area where that's like connected to that area, So like what if? I guess my thought is like what if that's the SIOP? Because it's very evident to have all these countries sign this agreement that you know, public can't go here for whatever reason, only we.
Speaker 10: Can go here.
Speaker 16: And all of a sudden, there's all this this I on Greenland, which, by the way, there's a movie that came out called Greenland, which is really interesting.
Speaker 4: I think that first.
Speaker 5: Movie Butler, yes, yes, oh no, exactly what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: I've been obsessed with I've been obsessed with Greenland for way too long.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this movie, but I love Drawer Butler as an actor.
Speaker 5: So like it's it's pretty much so the same thing that I've always said that like if if you play any games that are like into the World and you start in Greenland or you end in Greenland, you're gonna survive it. It's the same concept with the movie. Like they had to get to Greenland because that's where the underground bunkers were to be able to survive everything that was going on, and like he flies a plane over there and all this stuff, and uh yeah, it's like a whole it's a whole vibe. So I mean, I still believe that there's a lot of shit going on with Greenland that we just aren't aware of.
Speaker 16: So that's why I just would love to hear your conspiracy brains. What do you think is there? I never believed the story of like, oh there's minerals there. Oh, there's you know, fresh water there. Oh there's gold there, Like that's all full shit, there's gold of fresh water everywhere we go.
Speaker 5: Well, there's heated Actually think about the minerals.
Speaker 3: So I think that the whole Greenland situation at least and I can't speak to what the future will hold, but why Trump was pushing so hard for us needing Greenland, I think had multiple levels to it. On the top side, China has been responsible for eleven percent of Greenland's GDP, and that's not good right for anybody. Second, they do have gold and zinc and copper and titanium and diamonds and rare earts and uranium and copper.
Speaker 5: Or iron ore, zinc, gold, copper, it has all stuff actually.
Speaker 3: Which they do have, and because they have such a low population, they're not taking advantage of these. They don't have like operating minds that are really extracting this to make the country a richer nation by any means. This is a ice block that is three times the size of Texas that has a popular of fifty seven thousand people.
Speaker 2: So they don't have the manpower to.
Speaker 3: Really do what they could with these resources and make themselves like one of the richest nations on Earth.
Speaker 2: They just don't have it like they could. They just don't have the manpower for it.
Speaker 3: On top of that, for a defensive conversation, it's not I don't believe it's because of Russia, and I don't even think it's necessarily because of China. But I do think that China is trying to be the one stop shot for anything rare Earth's related. And if Greenland's got rare earths, China before twenty twenty was trying to make their presence known there for mining capabilities. COVID shut that shit down pretty hard, and now Trump is trying to stop China from getting even more rare earths that they will have complete total access to that nobody else will, So he's I think it was multiple levels as far as that's concerned. Now, as far as end of the world type things, underground bunker type things, possibly alien type things, I think all these are very much within the conversation. But that as far as you know. Me with my I'm not sure which one is the more analytic, the left or the right brain, I don't know, but me with being that more centric, that's where my brain goes. But I also think that being that large of a land mass, with that little level population and that much uninhabited space, there is probably all kinds of shit that's going on on that I was gonna say country or content, excuse me, there's probably all kinds of shit that's going on in that country that we are just not privy to. Well, the elites are, but the general population or not. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 5: So there's there's an article that was just produced by a job by the Science Alert group, and so it kind of breaks down why it's so critical, and it talks about having lithium rare earth elements, you know, essential for green technologies, which, if you look at Genesis, is being pushed technically as AI's green model of like trying to move us forward into more you know green, but also hail a lot of tech for you know, destroying the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what's classified as green is also very very uh very skewed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so whose products and sustainability are highly sensitive plus other valuable minerals, metals, and huge volumes of hydrocarbons such as oil and gas. So it goes down like and it breaks down everything that they have there.
Speaker 4: Pretty much.
Speaker 5: This is like untapped. It's an untapped place that hasn't been you know, actually dug up and dredged and everything else that's been going on. So they're after a lot of what is there, because you have to understand with the race, and I know people don't believe that space is real, but if you want to look at it like that. If so you have China, Russia and US all right now trying to get to the moon and set at this lunar base and do all of this shit, They're gonna need an excessive amount of a lot of minerals and a lot of things to be able to make this.
Speaker 4: Happen happen, And so I think that they're after.
Speaker 5: One part I think is there after the minerals that are there and all the stuff that's there. Another part I think is whoever owns Greenland. I just have a strange feeling is going to set up a really intense underground bunker if it's not already there to survive into the world apocalypse things. Trump's been about Greenland though since his first term. Yeah, I don't know if anyone remember, but like you know, he was buying up the airspace, he was doing all sorts of shit with Greenland in the first time it was president.
Speaker 3: So and that was continued by Biden in very slow subtle ways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very quietly. It was continued, and then Trump's like war tack in this bitch. But I think that the conversation about the aliens being the alien tech being under the ice is a really interesting one. There was a couple of articles put out, you know, speculating that that could be the reason. I think that it maybe if you're looking at really from a conspiratorial lens, it could.
Speaker 4: Be that there is you know, a portal there.
Speaker 5: It could be that there is some kind of gateway that leads into something. It could be the extension to you know, hollow Earth. I mean, it could be all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Really, it could be a teleportation situation to Antarctica, to your point. Stuff, It's very possible.
Speaker 4: That's a whole lot of between the two.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, legitimately fifty seven thousand people live on this one spot.
Speaker 4: That's less than our parish.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's three times bigger than Texas.
Speaker 16: I'd like me to chunk of Greenland right now, I'll tell you that much. Any thoughts about potentially, say we buy Greenland and we start a relocation program saying, hey, refugees in such and such countries, come here, we'll give you a safe place, we'll give you a house, and then eventually, like people are forced and if we ever. I don't like manifesting the stuff. I don't like staying it in the universe.
Speaker 10: But this idea of World War three.
Speaker 16: Has been pushed over and over again. And what do you guys think that, like potentially, because yes, it's full of resources and minerals, and I always think that it's a yes, and like so, yes it could be used for this, and yes, it also could be used to relocate a bunch of war What is it?
Speaker 4: It's not wartime? Oh yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think they would take the refugees there. Honestly, I think if they would do if they would do anything, and they would spend money on this location, and they would do all of this. They're going to take the elite, They're going to take breeding stock, they're going to take the ones that they want to if the world ended, They're going to use them for whatever purpose, breeding, for their for their brains, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: They're going to take them.
Speaker 5: And the elites there I don't feel like they I don't think they're going to waste resources and a bunch of refugees unless they took them for slave population to do the dirty work.
Speaker 2: Kind of a thing could be.
Speaker 3: I see it as all right, I'm gonna my With my industrial background, I can only speak to this in so many ways, the population of you know, there's an example of this, actually, not just in my background here. Pennsylvania is littered with ghost towns that used to be oil drilling towns, and when the wells dried up, they rolled out, but you had families that set up shop there for generations. These towns that popped up out of fucking nowhere with people that move from wherever.
Speaker 2: And if you, as an adult who has kids, knows that you'll be able to get a solid thirty five to forty years worth of work out of this company, you'll relocate. That's absolutely a thing.
Speaker 3: Now cut to if hypothetically, of course, America was to purchase Greenland or something like that. Every one of these mines would require thousands of people to move to Greenland to work the mines and extract it. Now, I don't mean just managerial levels, I mean worker levels, because again and fifty seven thousand people who already have jobs is not enough people to man the.
Speaker 2: Posts, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Of these these refineries, these smelting facilities, the all of this, all this would require thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of people. I could see a world where easily, hands down, one hundred thousand American citizens would jump at the opportunity to move to Greenland for triple what their salary is here to know that they will be going to be financially secure until they retire.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're gonna have to entice people or force people. I think if the money's right, people will move any fucking war. I mean that's and we're talking about uranium, gold, oil, lithium, rare earths, the things that make economies move and shake in our day and age today. I don't think it would take much much coercion. To be completely honest with you, I could be wrong, and with that would also come building contractors to build cities and infrastructure, neighborhoods for these people to live in, and schools and hospitals and all these things, because they would have to give Greenland a basically a facelift just to support a one hundred or two hundred percent increase in their population, and that would all be done with the US tax dollars.
Speaker 2: But they would they.
Speaker 3: Would schmooze it over to the American people to say that, yes, we're spending all of your tax dollars on Greenland, but we're going to make that money back with all the minerals and resources that we're extracting, and it's going to make money for us in the long run. So your taxes might go up two percent, but look at what America's future will look like.
Speaker 2: And you know, I mean, then they'll make it a patriotic thing.
Speaker 5: You know what it could be. Did they make a massive smart city? Did they make the first smart country? Smart country happen? Yeah, where the AI where they have the robots integrated, because who.
Speaker 2: Better play canvas?
Speaker 5: Who better to do the workforce than the robots? And then have it to where like, well, look you guys.
Speaker 4: Are doing this, I could interesting.
Speaker 5: I could see it becoming my god, yeah, I could see it becoming a trial one from Mars. And then there's a there's this movie that they pretty much put them on this, so they put clouds all around this place, and inside of it there was one the keeper of secrets, and one person knew what actually happened, and like everything else outside of it, nobody knew. And they like lived in this like you know, peaceful dystopian situation that's happening.
Speaker 4: I could see it being to where you.
Speaker 5: Know, they decide to create They they use this as a grounds of like how do they control the narratives?
Speaker 4: How do they you know?
Speaker 5: Because the parents will remember what happens, but they're gonna get old and die. So then like when they start shifting the narrative and doing all this stuff, Yep, that's an interesting I don't know, it's an interesting thought because it's so far away from everything.
Speaker 4: They cut them off easy. Oh yeah, easily. Hm.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, does that what you think? Yeah? I say your question, do we just kind of throw you way off? Course?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 16: I love the answer. Say, this is why I love the lives because you never know where they're going to go and there's some things I didn't think about. But I'm just kind of curious because there's this idea that like Trump is a time traveler, and for some reason, I kind of think that there's some sort of dimensional tool there that we don't understand, and it could be from the minerals.
Speaker 10: In the soil, could be.
Speaker 16: But if he was talking about it back in two sixteen, it's been on his radar, or twenty sixteen, it's been on us radar for a long time. But it's yeah, it'll kind of be interesting to see how it all shakes out. If I were in Greenland, I'd be just pissed that.
Speaker 10: Anyone was talking about it.
Speaker 11: It's like, no, leave us alone.
Speaker 16: We're chilling and we don't need any of this American mess.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 3: Kind of has mixed reviews from the local population. I've seen so many interviews with like the random people on the street in green Greenlandish, Greenlandian, whatever, the people of Greenland.
Speaker 2: Uh, there seems to be mixed reviews. Some people, some don't.
Speaker 3: Some people really do not fuck with the idea of America moving into Greenland. Other people are like, I mean, sure, it's whatever, Like it's very clear to tell the people that could stand a benefit from new industries popping up. And there's people that you know, they're sixth generational, seventh generational, living there for forever, and they have a certain way of life and they don't want that fucked with. It's very mixed reviews. But again I don't know if that's absolutely gonna happen or not. Now that European countries the basically the EU has sent multiple or at least promised to send multiple groups of military members and troops to Greenland, I don't know, and Trump very well, mates just say fuck it, and he don't care.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. I just I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very early. It's still again, we are only in the month of January. There's been this much shit go down in twenty twenty six and we're not even through the first month yet.
Speaker 2: So I mean, it's anybody's gamble.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a wild ride this year. Yeah, there's a lot that's supposed to be happening. So we will, we will see that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna keep you all posted, you know how we do.
Speaker 4: Getting back to the chat, we are fifty one deep, so.
Speaker 2: We're gonna chup.
Speaker 3: So God is Love says, I use herb form herbal tinctures about seventeen of them.
Speaker 2: Wow, they weren't great herb form herbal tinctures.
Speaker 4: I love tinctures I have.
Speaker 5: We have actually created a good amount of them, and I also have quite a few of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God is Love also said, so Hamas is fully funded by Israel and the Mormons. I would say, also Iron Broh buy us tax dollars.
Speaker 5: I cannot believe the Mormons. I can't wait to dig into this because, ah, the good old Mormons.
Speaker 4: That's doing some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a fun one. We got reached out.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked us have we done an episode on scientology because they're a group that if somebody starts talking too much shit about them, they like come and fuck with them and ruin their lives and ship.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, we're good, Like we can I can handle that. It's fine.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, apparently the Mormon Church also has a certain how can I put this undercover wing if you will, that will send certain human beings to you to have a little talk if you get too mouthy about them.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I feel like in.
Speaker 4: The entire world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the entire world.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, everybody shits on both of them, so like what do you what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Shut down the whole world? Like, yeah, go cry go cry.
Speaker 2: Wizard. I'm gonna need to try some of that open time vibes.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 3: I've heard so many great things about those retreats. Honestly, a lot of buddies of mine that we're suffering from mental anguish PTSD to different levels, you know, and everybody deals with it in different ways. Everybody's got their own way of working through stuff. But the ones that have felt that I be gain was a better option. I've heard nothing but profound experiences. But there's also a lot of cases of people getting taken advantage of on those retreats. So if you're gonna go to one, I would recommend doing like like our boy Tristan didn't find one that's reputable, you know. So anyway, Mina Jay, I have heard that a lot of popular supplements and beauty products sold on Amazon are easily faked because anyone can be a seller.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, confirmed, Yeah, that's really a thing.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: She also said a lot of it sits in warehouses with not much, if any climate control, so they spoil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. Neither one of those things sounds very good. Though.
Speaker 3: I do buy a few supplements by but they're powder. Yeah, powder kind of keeps better. So I feel that Tristan, I'm proud of you, Bubba, and you look a lot happier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts, Tristan does look like he's doing better here.
Speaker 3: Tony says Mormons have been pretty pro Israel. More money that made it from them to Hamas is probably very indirect, not according to these recent recent findings. Tony, Yeah, we're gonna be doing an episode on this one. That's excellent.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 5: There goes my milk one, Your milk one, My milk, My milk episode.
Speaker 4: We could do an episode one.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: That's one of those episodes that it's gonna be good in six months.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be good tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Actually, one of our Maniac members, Wesley, he sent me that and was like, hey, you should do an episode. I have an idea, even though I already knew about it, I just didn't even think about it. We have a massive list going right now that of episode ideas, so we're just gonna keep adding to them. So everybody that keeps sending this ideas and stuff like, we have quite a few to get through.
Speaker 2: We are never going to run out of things to talk.
Speaker 3: There's security so many and like the perfect example, we could right now be talking about milk and the milk industry.
Speaker 2: And all these things.
Speaker 3: We're too busy talking about the Mormons funding Islamic terrorism and Greenland and share. They keep making things for us to talk about. I love this job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so much. There's so many things that are happening though, on every front.
Speaker 3: So every day, every day, Yep, spirit animal says, colder than Wich's titty and a brass broall doing push ups in the fucking snow. Yeah, agreed, it's too goddamn cold over it.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to talk about the whole, you know, man made situation. So I really do want to talk about the weather situation. Hopefully we can soon because there's a whole bunch of patents I found that were all for it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the crazy snow that I am seeing. And to be honestly, the first time I saw TikTok about the snow, I thought it was insulation. I thought somebody put styrofoam on the ground and was doing it just for the TikTok, right, but these are very very similar looking, so look like and dots, and somehow they don't melt. They stick together, very weird. And then I saw a dude take a blowtorch to it and it's not burning and nothing, and thought maybe that was insulation. It will at least get black or charred. No, And it's like, all right, this is happening with.
Speaker 4: This fucking glitter. I mean very well might be glitter. God damn it. Glitter is everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Also, I would love to get y'all's opinion on.
Speaker 5: The I want to hear what everybody thought about the glitter because I know a lot of you have commented on the glitter one.
Speaker 3: And also what do y'all think the number one buyer of glitter is? I still think the military industry.
Speaker 4: Military.
Speaker 3: I think it's in every fast food we eat. That's what makes it looks good.
Speaker 4: I think it's the military. Yep, that's right. That's where my vote is.
Speaker 5: Son't let us know what what you guys thought about the episode?
Speaker 4: Is it was a real It was a really weird one.
Speaker 2: Which brand of the military.
Speaker 3: I still think it's probably the Space Force is buying the.
Speaker 2: Glitter YEP for what.
Speaker 4: It reflex they use in everything for space.
Speaker 2: Damn it, you're making a really solid argument.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say it was the Navy, because you know, maybe in their glitter kind of thing, but damn.
Speaker 4: I know, I know. I put a little bit of thought into it. Space for US Space Force.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Uh, tea minus sixteen days until I'm back near Slide Dell celebrating and house hunting. We have to get up and get a drink if you're free.
Speaker 2: One day, Raven. Yeah, yes, yes, we absolutely need to do this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Goness, we have to.
Speaker 5: We're updating our uh the parade tracker to see which ones that we're going to try to hit, so I will let you know because we currently have it. There's a preed tracker app which is legit as fuck. It said it's parades. It literally looks like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, parade tracker, and it tells you the times it's starting. It shows you the route that they're going. When the parade starts, it lets you know and where they're at.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can see, you can see how far away they are, so you can start getting ready and gearing up. You could also hear though. Once you start hearing the screaming or like the noise, you know that the parade is coming closer to you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just went to one last weekend.
Speaker 4: It was it was super underwhelming.
Speaker 2: That was a fucking letdown.
Speaker 5: It was the weirdest So I was so pumped because it was a super nerdy Star Wars, you know all the things. Now, I will say some of the stuff that they were able to craft, some of it was really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh it was.
Speaker 5: I got one bead. I'm literally one set of beads, one bead, stickers, yeah, stickers, POGs, like a thousand POGs. I did get a whole bunch of magnets, which I fuck with magnets, So like, I'm happy about that.
Speaker 3: It was very underwhelming. And this was supposed to be the longest period. It was supposed to have like ninety and not one float.
Speaker 4: It was all walking floats. They're all walking. It was a walking pared and they were all like doing random stuff.
Speaker 2: It was it was a dude pulling a thing behind a bicycle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was really strange. So uh, it was one of those experiences like we were. We went there with like, you know, we're going to take videos for the Gram and you know all the stuff. We're like, yeah, we're gonna live streaming on Patreon, and then we realized really quickly that, uh, it was not what we normally would call a New Orleans parade, so had.
Speaker 3: Some very New Orleans ass themes, though it did the training doing pole dancing on a floor that that was unnecessary.
Speaker 5: First off, he was fucking killing it though, like while he's moving doing the tricks that he was doing.
Speaker 4: Good for him. That shit is hard.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of strippers that can't do pole dancing like that, So like, good for him for doing all that work.
Speaker 2: It was unnecessary.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even a training. He was wearing makeup.
Speaker 3: He was You don't think that he identified as a sheet No, not at all?
Speaker 2: Really no, all right, not at all.
Speaker 5: I've been to enough gay reads and everything else, Like, no, he's he definitely though putting in some.
Speaker 2: He was doing something that was that was a whole thing I.
Speaker 4: Think are really My favorite though was Cloud.
Speaker 5: They had these people with these big ass cloud like a Zeppelin thing situations going on.
Speaker 4: They had like greenhouses and it was so detailed.
Speaker 2: It was pretty legit, so super steampunk looking.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they were all dressed up as steampunk and so they had They did have some cool ship. They had some people put in a lot of effort to make stuff. A giant cube, the gelatinous cube that was like cube, well it was actually it's from an alien movie and it had like all the designs that they Actually it was a giant styrofoam massive.
Speaker 2: Cube being pulled by a bicycle.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 5: So I mean it is, it is what it is. But I'm looking forward to some of the other parades, some of the good.
Speaker 2: Ones, you know. I'm pumped.
Speaker 3: I would like I would love to go to Indimian. I would love to go to Bacchus. I would love to go to Rex. I would love to go to Zulu. I just don't know if the time will allow, honestly this year. So we'll see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are there's a lot of pre they throw.
Speaker 3: Spears anymore at Zulu, which is a bit of a pain in the ass. That was like the big thing, no no for anybody listening. That is not supposed to be racially charged, although it became racially charged, and that's why they stopped throwing them. And coconuts that used to be the big thing. They used to be the big thing off of the break. You know, these a little like bamboo, those spears you would get from like your carnival or whatever.
Speaker 2: They used to hum those of people off of the floats at Zulu. I thought it was a great time and fucking coconuts, and yeah, you get clocked in the head because you're not going there for the happy, happy joy joy, You're going there for the fucking wildness.
Speaker 3: And apparently too many people got hid and complained. It's like, well, you know, if you're standing next to a float, you should be looking to see what's coming at your fucking head. Dude, you're on a float and you're over here looking at feet and shit in.
Speaker 4: Dimni and Dimian, Indimian and Demian. I can't talk.
Speaker 5: Tonight was February fourteenth, a Saturday, Valentine's Day. Yeah, at four fifteen pm. It stops mid city. So it's actually a huge parade. It's like huge j oh no, Like the city blocks that it covers is just absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: That's one of the big big one spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's a big one. There's quite a few preods happening.
Speaker 10: I have it.
Speaker 5: I wanted to go to the uptown Iris one iris might it's four it's four floats different. So you know, I'd rather go to the day parades just because there's some wild ship that goes down at night.
Speaker 2: And oh that's the only reason I would go to a montegro oparade at night is for.
Speaker 5: The wild I mean, I'm down, I'm down, but the children are probably wanting to come with me.
Speaker 2: So fuck them. Kids.
Speaker 3: It's not for the kids for real. No, they we the kids are for every other time throughout the year. Okay, this is not for them.
Speaker 4: There's nothing spirits.
Speaker 2: No, my god, Sam, No, Jesus, that's not what I meant. I didn't. I didn't mean that. It's right from a happy Gilmore.
Speaker 4: Made it fucking weird.
Speaker 3: You made it weird like happy Gilmour. It's like I eat piece of shit like you for breakfast. You eat shit for breakfast. No, yeah, you just did that.
Speaker 4: You just made it so weird, awkward turned I.
Speaker 6: Mean total.
Speaker 2: Sam. Anyway, Josh, you had unmuted yourself what you got?
Speaker 7: Okay, sorry, how old are your kids? If you don't mind me asking year old.
Speaker 2: They range from twelve to one.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, okay, never No.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it though, but yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited for the prades this year. We'll see which ones we can make. We will see which ones we're gonna post it. Hopefully if some cult members are in and around the New Orleans area from water Girl, we could do a meetup. That sounds awesome. Let's see about to jump the shark.
Speaker 2: Be right back. Gloss letter oh sam.
Speaker 3: Uh Aaran claims two thy four hundred and twenty seven people were killed in the recent riots. Seems true, except that so many reports that have come forward have said it's over thirty It was like thirty six thousand.
Speaker 4: Thirty six thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 5: But that I did see that they were claiming that it was under five thousand people that were killed, but then the other statistics were showing that they was vastly, vastly more right. So I don't know exactly who's doing the actual reporting, but it looks like there is conflicting information coming out.
Speaker 3: If it comes from the Iranian government, yeah, they're downplaying it like a motherfucker. But now that we have satellite imagery over it and we could see the amount of body bags. Yeah, no, this is not this is not anywhere under five k it's it's approaching forty thousand. And there are multiple confirmed reports of people that got like shot in the leg, that were getting lethal injections given to them once they got to the hospital. And there's videos of them screaming for their lives being held down by medical staff as the doctor was giving them a pois An injection because they were one of the rioters. That's that's also confirmed by multiple sources.
Speaker 2: Go look it up. It is horrible.
Speaker 3: And the worst part is now the Iranian people were trying to get you in humanitarian help there two weeks ago before it got to this point. Now you have multiple Iranians that are going to the UN Council and speaking on this right now. You can go look these up. And they're in English. It's not like AI over where they're speaking to the UN in English and they're saying, we asked for help two weeks ago. Now all of this blood, thirty thousand people's blood is on y'all's hands because y'all couldn't send the aid sooner. So why did we hear crickets. When we asked for this and we told y'all what was about to go down, y'all said nothing. Y'all did nothing.
Speaker 5: So so the AP they came out with an article seeing it twenty one.
Speaker 2: People, Associated Press Jesus.
Speaker 5: Then another one says fifty seven hundred. Some one of them says twelve thousand. Another one from the Dirk Dirk language says says thirty thirty six thousand, five hundred, and.
Speaker 2: That's Juran International jl Uran International JLU.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this one says exclusive over thirty six thousand, five hundred killed in Iran's deadliest massacre, documents reveal, and this was on January twenty fifth, twenty twenty six, at ten twenty one GMT.
Speaker 3: I will say, test the source and if there are somebody who, like the Associated Press, for instance, is known for conflating and downplaying certain things and elevate and other things, take that with a greyness.
Speaker 4: I will say that the information is all over the place right now. So a lot of.
Speaker 5: The ones that seem to be Arab are saying that they are higher numbers, way higher numbers, and that's also pretty indicative.
Speaker 3: Other Arab nations are saying that Iran is doing some heinous ass shit. That's a pretty big red flag on the play.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Granted, most air nations are not fond of Iran, I get that, but you know, so.
Speaker 5: It says that it says that some US based humanitarian right activists document at least seven thousand, excuse me, three thousand, seven hundred and sixty six deaths on Sunday, then changed it again, figures could be higher, and it says UK based reporters and testimonies from medical sources inside of Iran suggesting anywhere between sixteen thousand, five hundred to eighteen thousand people killed with between three hundred and thirty thousand and three hundred and thirty six thousand injured, but it is continuing to escalate. It also says that the US based sources are stating anywhere between twelve thousand to thirty thirty five thousand people.
Speaker 4: That were killed.
Speaker 5: So pretty much this article is simply stating this is from an Arab group, and so that's another Arab one that's saying that. Look, everybody's reporting something different, but the UK is saying that they have boots on the ground inside sources, so they're at least saying above sixteen thousand people were killed in a day.
Speaker 4: No a total right now.
Speaker 3: But the craziness went down over the course of two days. Now they're just kind of mopping up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they're trying to there's no right now, they have no idea one hundred percent, because they're saying that they have people, medical staff and personnel saying that it would be anywhere between.
Speaker 4: Sixteen to.
Speaker 5: Four hundred or forty thousand, So it's anywhere in the in between right now. But you're talking three hundred and thirty thousand injured, So those which is also crazy, those could be fatal at some point, So we don't actually know the real number.
Speaker 4: What's going to happen as of right now?
Speaker 3: And like what's classified as injured? Does that mean somebody inhaled some tear gas and now they're classified as injured. Does that mean they were shot? Does that mean rubber bullets? Does that mean they twisted their ankle while they were running? Like it could mean some things, and I get that, but even still, the low what was testament I've heard as far as the injured is one hundred thousand. The highest I've heard is like three hundred or three hundred and fifty thousand people were injured over the course of a couple of weeks, and it's like, Yo, that's that's not a small protest.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people that were hurt at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, even if the number is you know, even if the low end is six six thousand people, that's still six thousand people. That's a lot of people to murder of your own people over disagreement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're not liking what you say.
Speaker 3: And that people in America want to cry about one or two people here and there getting killed by ice and shit, and I'm not saying that's not bad. But also like there is a place on this earth where protesting like that would actually get you chopped, Like, without question.
Speaker 4: I definitely think that.
Speaker 5: I think the numbers are probably roughly around twenty twenty k killed if you add in the people that are injured that are probably going to circumb to their injuries too. So I don't know, it's at least a happy medium.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, Sam, what you got, dude, one of these days.
Speaker 13: Yeah, talking about the ice thing, But for a second, did y'all see the video of the chick of running and flaming at like dramatically when she saw the cameras and all they said the Ice shot on the hand with a lesson leaf and took the hand like pieces of up.
Speaker 10: I heard it from that, but you can see her like running.
Speaker 13: In one of the videos, she tries to pick up a flash plane to throw back explodes.
Speaker 10: In her hand.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that video, but was she did she pick up a flash back?
Speaker 4: I've seen.
Speaker 5: I've seen quite a few videos, but I personally am just not gonna really vibe on the conversation of Ice right now. Why there's a lot of stuff that's coming out and I'm just gonna I'm waiting to see what a.
Speaker 4: What happens with the whole situation. I didn't see. I only saw like three videos.
Speaker 5: So every person, every day, new perspectives are coming out, different videos are coming out from all the different situations that are unfolding with Ice.
Speaker 13: So I'll text you, Jacob about the stuff that I've seen in everything, because I don't want to get knowing angry. But there's some tissue ship going on, but I don't want to say that. I hope everyone has a great day. Also, I dropped a thing in the chat, but y'all should go the food the Canadian Canada's foot machine. Y'all get a kick out of that one, like it will blow.
Speaker 4: Your minds fruit machine does?
Speaker 10: It has nothing to do with food, and it is I think machine.
Speaker 13: It's no, it's uh, it will think of the.
Speaker 2: This is a euphem like the frogs Gate kind of.
Speaker 13: Thing, something to do with that community, just not the amphibian one.
Speaker 4: And it actually I'm over here thinking about like actual fruit.
Speaker 2: They got a machine that turns people gaining I was, well, no, so you.
Speaker 13: Know, you know what a so everyone knows what a polygraph is, right, so think of that.
Speaker 10: But they had who hey to one.
Speaker 13: But you're inside a dentist chair and instead of them asking that, they're being to determine based off of pupil dilation, your heart spiked, how much you sweat. And they do all this by showing you heterosexual images and then full on gay shit and then yeah, and they actually use that in the sixties to get they was predominantly used by the Armed Forces and the Royal Mounting Mountain of Police r MC fuck the Mounties.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 13: Use that to get a bunch of people out forced them out and to pretty much get rid of politicians that they did not like and everything, and it actually led to a bunch of people kindling themselves.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I remember, because yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember that in the sixties they were using because you remember, well, I mean, we weren't alive to remember this, but in the nineteen sixties and seventies, especially during Vietnam, well, it used to be if you got caught being openly gay in the military, they would give you an administrative discharge, right, and that's how that would go. It wasn't dishonorable, but they would.
Speaker 13: Well it depends because like around the Civil War time, they would just give you a dishonorable discharge.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well we're talking about like within nineteen hundreds here, right, So they would give you a admin step basically, And then I remember hearing about these experiments that they were doing. Basically, like you said, they would tie you to a chair and a bunch of regular porn and gay porn, and depending on how his heart rate would go and his pupils would dilate, they would say, oh, this dude's gay. We got to kick him out. And it's like, all right, that's that's a hot take. I suppose it wasn't done widely, but there was multiple cases of this being done to service members as a way to get them out personally. I think that if you just wanted to do it out, you could just drum up some sort of obscure charge on failure to adapt or something like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I guess whatever.
Speaker 13: They didn't get it, don't you know two guys that got apple towering bod.
Speaker 10: I mean there's ways you could get pumped up charges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they were.
Speaker 3: Actually they were almost court martialed because per the u cum J, per the u CMJ, no, no, none of it. Nobody was married. Per the u CUMJ. There is a very obscure addendum I'm going to call it that loosely, where basically the only way that a military member is allowed to have sex is missionary with the man on top. Yes, that is actually within the Uniform Code of Military Justice. It's one of these old laws from way way way back that never got changed.
Speaker 2: So we had a new colonel.
Speaker 13: Lady wouldn't give him.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the background too, it was because this happened right before I got to the barracks, but I did meet the guys in question. So we had a new colonel take command. And he was walking through the barracks, which never happens. The colonel never walks through the lower enlisted barracks ever for any reason. And for whatever reason this day, and he had only been on on base for like a couple of weeks. He was walking through and he walked through the body bear's hallway, which the body bears are the dudes that carry the cast kids at Arlington.
Speaker 2: These dudes jobs is too lyft weights for the Marine Corps.
Speaker 3: The Marine Corps is also the only branch that uses six body bears. Every other branch uses eight. But neither here nor there. He walked by. These two dudes were Eiffel towering with the door wide ass open, and he felt offended by this. And for the record, everything was consensual. Before someone says that that's what the charges were about. No, No, she was a bear's bunny. This was not the first room she had been in. And I'm not throwing shade. Everybody was a consenting adult. But he was trying to court martial them, but then later changed it to an NJP loss of rank forty five forty five the.
Speaker 13: Whole nine Wait, so when we say like forty five days on fucking button.
Speaker 3: No, no, forty five day restriction if they restricted to the bears.
Speaker 10: You know what I think he was.
Speaker 13: I think he was just mad about the fact that the door was open, and he was probably mad as the Missus wasn't given him no action.
Speaker 3: It's I don't know, it's very possible. But yeah, your face raving, I see you. You're I'm not saying nothing. Yeah, but yeah, that is a thing within the U CUMJ. Super off topic, but yeah, that's that's a thing. But yeah, So as far as the fruit machine in Canada, so they're brought back the gay polygraph.
Speaker 13: No, So I was going down a weird iceberg, like I was going down to a rabbit hole and everything. It started off with MK Ultra and then somehow I wound up on the like can like Canada, sy ops and everything, and that popped up, and I'm like when I first thought it, I was like, so, I thought it was like doing doing about the Banana Wars, like they figured out how to weapon has bananas was what my first thought was. But because boot machine, I'm thinking cattle, But no, it was that, and I'm like, oh, now that That made me feel dirty because my mind went to the Banana Wars, like where they throw bananas at like they just.
Speaker 2: Made a stick of dynamite look like banana.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, I think that'd be funny.
Speaker 10: Hey, Like imagine you imagine a V like.
Speaker 13: An army full of vegans. It would be porch. Just think like the grillas from VC. But instead of like hang garnades you throw, you throw like you throw an actual banana two at them. Pull the Canadian thing. Throw bananas. Get them used to that for byt the weak. Then throw T and T s colored bananas like banana's colored T and T.
Speaker 2: Watch right now because of where my broin's at.
Speaker 3: I just saw this Instagram post this Somali chick was I forget where she was speaking, but right bro, you saw that being Somalian is not just about bananas and rice.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of it's different.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like bananas and rice, you know, and it's you wouldn't think they go together, but they do. And it's like you like you understand you're on the mic on live television and you're that dumb and you're the representative of that country at this moment, that's excellent.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know, the the average IQ over there, like, I don't mean this hateful at all.
Speaker 5: Well, considering considering what they're going through right now and the famine, and you know, all their children are dying because there's they're in like critical life status right now of they need so much help in so many places, and nobody can help them because they keep bombing the UN help and they keep attacking all the people that are trying to give them aid and help them and get to the kids and at least see the children's lives or bring them food or anything else.
Speaker 4: But the terrorist group keeps it, keeps attacking them.
Speaker 3: And all the smart ones made their way to America to extort tax dollars from GMOs or NGOs rather than send it to the terrorist groups. So currently I would say the IQ of Somalia is rather low. But that's not like their.
Speaker 4: Fault, I mean, but they're in extreme poverty.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's the warlords that that's doing it because they hate the other tribe that's right across the river oftentimes. And it there's that, and then it's also like the big the biggest economical like thing is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what's traded on their stock exchange.
Speaker 13: Yeah, to the point that it's what as wild that a hierocy is actually a big thing that if they go it's uh on the biz quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Which also, if anybody's never looked at the Somali Stock Exchange, I highly recommend you go check it out. I'm not saying invest, do not invest, but essentially the Somali Stock Exchange is placing bets on which pirate crew you think is going to take the most loot that week.
Speaker 5: I mean, they really if you look at a lot of what's happening and what's happening in the slums and how they've grouped them together and how they're killing them if they try to leave like these people the regular people are.
Speaker 4: It's it's actually pretty horrific in a lot of places.
Speaker 2: And the Somalis in America are sending the money to the people to kill them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't really understand the whole Like I don't understand why they would ship money to these I do in the sense of some of the warlords quote unquote or trying to fight back and against the terrorist groups because they have two of them, and so they're trying to like they're waging wars in certain locations and the government's trying to take over and you know, supposedly help several of these big, huge cities that they've pretty much trapped people in, but then when they have the un trying to come over, they keep getting their shit taken. Like there's everybody that's tried to help them. In the last like two years, they've barely gotten any aid.
Speaker 7: Shit.
Speaker 2: This goes back to black Hawk Down.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, but specifically the last like two to three years has been really rough, and they've been trying to get to like specific hospital locations where a lot of the children are dying and starving to death and stuff, and they can't even make it to them and they can't bring the supplies to them. It's honestly, it's really it's really horrible. It is in a lot of ways, and it just makes you really sad. So absolutely, yeah, Tony claim, Yeah, that's a whole that's a whole thing. Let's see, you had to run outside. But Bob, good night everyone. I never had a TikTok, that's what Tony said. Yeah, yeah, I remember, although he did, uh remember when TikTok was going offline.
Speaker 3: Everybody was downloading that Red Book app. Chinese propaty got that one. Yeah, about the TikTok. But he was about that Red Book for a couple of weeks, which from what he said, most of it was in Chinese, so like he really didn't.
Speaker 2: Use it much, which is good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so now TikTok is being used by our own government to spy on us and and you know, fuel certain narratives.
Speaker 4: They've already been spying us. I don't know why we're acting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now it's out in the open. Now Oracle owns it, and they're just like, oh, this is no American propaganda.
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of that, though, I didn't get to watch it. I sent it to you, but it was it's this leady that's it's on YouTube, but it says TikTok exposed terms of service.
Speaker 4: I gotta watch it.
Speaker 5: She's actually a lawyer and she breaks down something apparently in the terms of service that people aren't catching is supposedly really interesting.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, we shall see.
Speaker 2: Be on the lookout for this, y'all.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Norse Trucker says the Character of Rights and Freedom was inactive in nineteen eighty two. Okay, I'm not exactly sure what that was in reference to.
Speaker 4: That was in reference to you when you asked them when they became.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, yes, yes. In Canada, y'all became your own nation in eighty two. I said, eighty four, my bayd, my bayd. Let's see later. Everyone in the yoked yd. He dipped out, Dan, we didn't hear from Royce this evening. He made a couple of comments and then dipped out, yeah, oh crazy love you step spear and almost said this absolutely, Oh Mina, you've unmuted yourself.
Speaker 2: You want to add in or okay, here's a noise.
Speaker 3: Here's a noise in the background, gelatinous cue. Anyway, look up the Canadian Canadian fruit machine.
Speaker 2: We talked about that.
Speaker 3: NATO chief wishes good luck to those who think Europe can defend itself without us help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that is not a joke, my god.
Speaker 3: No, Europe cannot defend itself without us.
Speaker 10: That's so you can also have it for tomorrow's life.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you well.
Speaker 5: Speaking of weird random things, So my mom actually came in to the chat for a minute, but she was telling me so I would say two years ago, I read this bill that was trying to be passed in Oregon. So now apparently they are pushing this bill again. It is called orgon IP twenty eight. And what this bill is, I haven't read the entirety of it. I read it years ago, so from my memory it is and from what my mom told me, there was like a breakdown that she read of it. And what it pretty much is saying is that you cannot kill any animals whatsoever for livestock purposes, for hunting, fishing, rats, if they come on your property, I mean literally anything. And there is a whole conversation of how the breeding, like you can't breed them, you have to like if you have cattle, you can't breed your cattle because it's animal cruelty.
Speaker 2: Because how did that female caw give consent?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it gets even stupider.
Speaker 5: And so there's this whole Apparently they've they've gained momentum. Eighty seven thousand people have signed this petition to be able to be put onto the November twenty twenty six ballot, I guess, And so I actually am going to research more into it.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 4: I found the actual group, Oh is it those people is it is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: But then while I'm looking into this, West Virginia, Yeah, good old West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Wes by god, Virginia.
Speaker 5: Is holding out as the only only state in our country that still agrees with bestiality.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, was there not too terribly long ago, so there was there.
Speaker 5: Was ten, but now it's down to the one holding holding true, I guess. And I was like, oh man, you are really nasty West Virginia.
Speaker 3: We talked about that a couple of years ago. Alabama was the second to last one to outlaw it, and it did not pass by an overwhelming majority. It was like a seven to nine vote, seven people to nine people who had the final say so on if best reality. I think it might've been the state Supreme Court or something like that. But besides the point, it's like it was a relatively close margin to say that. Like, listen, if a man has a chicken, what he does with that chicken behind closed doors none of my business. And it's like what why why? So yeah, all them people roll, Yeah, it's that ship right there. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but y'all states are fucking weird too.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Anyway, I'm living the Lord's Georgia.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: The Lord soldier to become a Bulldogs fan, like a normal person from Georgia can't be a real tight.
Speaker 10: Fan for only bulldogs.
Speaker 11: I want Guy Georgia.
Speaker 13: I don't want to watch him play football. They're like eight different bulldog football teams. They need a mascot because other than fucking dog, that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Mascot is a wave slash elephant. I want to hear your ship. I want to hear your ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I ain't never seen a bulldog be used as an as a war animal. Now, I'm sorry, Magnificent.
Speaker 2: The Marine Corps mascot is an English bulldog.
Speaker 4: I've actually met him.
Speaker 10: That damn the devil dogs.
Speaker 13: No what out of those two, which animal has actually slaughtered a ton of men in the actual woman actually been used as Psycha troops?
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 10: It was not a bulldog. It was a fucking elephant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, animal, dude.
Speaker 5: Elephants by the way, though, the war elephants are sick elephants.
Speaker 4: So, by the way, because they're so smart than.
Speaker 10: To actually make them.
Speaker 13: Oh, to get an elephant adapted for warfare, you actually have to.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's and they're also once it was discovered, once Alexander the Great figured out what their their fatal flaw was. You notice how war elephants were like super scared until the fuck they weren't. I'm just telling it out. No, No, their their bellies were not very well armored. It took one dude with a blade to run up across the guts and all of a sudden that a super scary war elephant was literally just meet.
Speaker 2: On the ground.
Speaker 14: They killed a lot of them. Yeah, it was really sad. I mean for warfare, though it was fucking excellent. You know, who, do you know what's a really hard animal to kill? The fucking rhino and you put a line of them through.
Speaker 5: Being white rhinos left. Yeah, it's really depressing to me.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: I did a huge I did a huge thing about that actually when I was in school, because Timmy and.
Speaker 3: Men are trying to get them rhino horns to make their dicks hard. I talked about you imagine.
Speaker 14: Fucking I badgers like you already know.
Speaker 5: Did you know fun fact that you can sign up to become pretty much like a mercenary and you get to be you know, hunt.
Speaker 2: The hunters, oh, poacher hunters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get to hunt them. And so yeah you can.
Speaker 5: So if you have any military experience whatsoever, you can sign up and you can actually go over and you can hunt the hunters.
Speaker 2: I will say, Geneva Convention will not protect you of shit go sideways.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you pretty much like sign away. You're you're on your own when you go out there. And I'm not going to say that I looked into it and like all the things, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, seems great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually an interesting.
Speaker 5: The other side to that, they have their own little hunting groups that hunt poachers.
Speaker 2: They do, and it's phenomenal.
Speaker 3: However, when you follow the money trail about where the paychecks for those mercenaries come from. Now this is some might say a controversial point. I am in favor of it. So these guided hunts that take place in Africa, where these really rich millionaires.
Speaker 2: Get to put down a giraffe or put down a line or something like that, that's horrible.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, wait because on the onset it sounds horrible. However, specifically with giraffes, and I know you love drafs, but hear me out. When you have an older male giraffe, he will kill the younger male giraffes for breeding rights to the females. Therefore, he is cutting off what could be a thriving girafte population. So you get a guided hunt to put down the old male giraffe and help more than that.
Speaker 4: They actually do though, yes, like one hundred percent confirmed.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now I can't speak to every guided hunt that goes on across Africa. The giraffe is that ways are that way, Hippos are that way.
Speaker 2: Lions, I'm not sure. I think you have to go.
Speaker 4: Hippos are fucking horrible.
Speaker 2: But I want hippos steaks so bad.
Speaker 4: Hippos are terrifying.
Speaker 5: So in Colorado there is a zoo and I don't know if it's like this anymore.
Speaker 4: So, like I haven't been there in a long time, long time ago.
Speaker 5: They have this zoo up into mountains and you can be like like.
Speaker 4: This close to a hippo. I'm good, and like old girl opened her mouth up and I was like, oh my god, no, like I was.
Speaker 5: I was, and the feeders like how are she gonna feed it? And it had a baby next to it, and I was like, what are you doing? Am I gonna watch a human get eaten by a hippo? I was like, I'm not helping you, a wes, I'll tell you that much like, ain't no way that mouth.
Speaker 11: Is so oh.
Speaker 2: Have you seen how they just crunch a watermelon without any no.
Speaker 5: I watched it eat and I watched and I was like, nope, I'm officially horrified and I will never go near the water ever, period ever.
Speaker 4: But that fun.
Speaker 3: I'm so grateful that we didn't get hippos to Louisiana. They were really pushing for that.
Speaker 4: That hippo with the with the fucking tiger or.
Speaker 5: The great one the jaguar, the greatest thing I think I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: We will have to post that video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll understand that, You'll understand, but it's bad.
Speaker 3: But so yeah, those poacher hunter groups are completely funded by high end big game hunter.
Speaker 5: But when you look into it, though, a lot of the countries are paying for it, and a lot of the global I forget what it's called. It's like a global group that's trying to keep you know, people from killing everything.
Speaker 2: The countries get paid by.
Speaker 3: Let's say you got some dentists who wants to put down a giraffe or something, he pays the country's extortion fees. Now those fees then go on to wilde conservation and poacher hunting groups, So there is a I'm just saying it sounds very controversial, but when you look at it on the actual like circle of life type of thing, this is how they help grow the species.
Speaker 4: If it was done in an ethical way, maybe.
Speaker 3: And that's why they only give it so many licenses and so many like green lights per year. This is not somewhere they're hunting hundreds of them a month or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So raw visions. I saw your hand was raised first.
Speaker 11: Raven Lee from the rhino Hunter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I really I was. I was all about it when I got out of the Marine CORPSS. It was.
Speaker 5: I looked really heavy into it because it obviously you can tell by the way I talk, I'm all about the environment.
Speaker 2: A white woman poacher hunter.
Speaker 4: Oh bro, I was so excited. I was so much.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure, and she can do I know, and I have to make that distinction.
Speaker 3: I'm like, every time I talked shit about white women, I am clearly not talking about obviously, Yo.
Speaker 5: I actually reached out and talked to a whole bunch of people that live there that you know, are from different parts of Africa, and I like made connections throughout Africa. Just because I was really serious about doing this, life happened, and you know, situations arose, But yeah, I was I really wanted to do this because I was like, you know, for my for me personally, I was like, you know, if you're gonna hunt something that's already struggling to stay alive and they're going to go extinct and you're just doing it for the shits and giggle of it when you like really could find other alternative ways. At that point, I have no qualms about hunting, you, yeah, because and they do actually.
Speaker 4: But it's not just that though.
Speaker 5: They actually go out of their way to kill a whole bunch of animals and they kill local people too, so it's not just like they are doing one thing. They're harming people and animals and destroying ecosystems and doing all sorts of stuff. Like I looked really into what these groups are actually like trying. There's one in particular that they actually have multiple female females within the group. And this was a long time ago, so I don't know if they've changed, but they so they were hunting poachers and but this group in particular had females and males and stuff like that because they were having a lot of issues with poachers coming on. But because they would go buy local villages, they would snatch and grab children too, because they would sell them on the you know.
Speaker 4: Black market. And so for sure that was a big push.
Speaker 5: For me, was trying to stop you know, child sex trade and all of that kind of.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I can, I like segue for a second. Yeah, So this isn't exactly why I don't want them to discover Bigfoot. Like I'm much like, as much as they like racks our brains to know how they function and how they work and how they like, you know, interact with our our realm hm.
Speaker 11: I would hate to know.
Speaker 15: That there's some fuck out there that has a fucking big foot taxidermy fucking statue in.
Speaker 2: There they dude, But I'm so curious what bigfoot tastes like. I'm I'm right here with you, bro, I mean, I'm just curious what that bit to taste like when you marinated for couple on the grill.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what if they're this seem like, what if they're able to be like like.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 11: That curiosity is palpable, Like.
Speaker 3: I just you eat squid and octopus and those are guaranteed sentient.
Speaker 2: That's been confirmed. I want to hear your ship.
Speaker 4: Do you feel a little bit bad about that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I feel a lot bad.
Speaker 2: They are scared.
Speaker 11: They know when they're tying being taxidermy.
Speaker 2: None, that's true, that'd tax squid or not. It's a very good point.
Speaker 15: If they shot and killed a bigfoot, the very first thing they would do is tax surm a motherfucker and have a dinner party and be like, yo, hey, look at this.
Speaker 4: Put that pitch right in the center. Probably y. I don't think that they would kill it.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I think that they would keep it alive because they would experiment with it first.
Speaker 4: No, they would keep that bitch alive.
Speaker 11: They would.
Speaker 2: It depends on who finds it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends on who. If the government finds it alive, like some red neck.
Speaker 15: Ass people see majestic ass moose out there in the wild, like, yeah, moose, and they hunt and shoot the out of them and then put them in their.
Speaker 5: White tigers is another thing that I have a real soft spot for.
Speaker 2: I want that.
Speaker 11: They're not gonna They're not gonna do that with a pig foot, Like.
Speaker 2: I want a white tiger pot so bad. I want one.
Speaker 4: You want to.
Speaker 5: Shoot on my left for having human bones and you want to go after.
Speaker 4: The fucking tiger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because human and tiger are two different things.
Speaker 4: They're ethically sourced. People of them up.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, clearly, like your boy in Pennsylvania, we're gonna.
Speaker 4: I know you're gonna bring up him.
Speaker 11: But with that logic, let me just tell you this.
Speaker 15: With that logic, do you not think Jacob brother, yeah, my brother in christ Yeah, do you not think you would rock a big foot pelt dude competition?
Speaker 2: You know that I would, though, you know that I would because you know that bitch is big enough to make a whole ass jacket.
Speaker 15: Out of the mockers had a scalp bro or a scalping hood bro.
Speaker 3: For the record, for the record, if I had in my way, Also, have you seen the Native American Uh, Like it's a it's a grizzly dress that they'll throw one with their head on top and all that. You know, if I could have a hoodie made out of an actual grizzly pelt. Oh, that would go hard as fuck. Like I'm here for it, saying with the black Bear for the record, but like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 11: I'm not talking though Brizzly. I'm talking a big foot Sam.
Speaker 13: Mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I think.
Speaker 11: This is a Sam squanch. You're about to rock that motherfucker on a regular Thursday. You're gonna go to We're gonna go to fucking Walmart.
Speaker 2: Yes, bitch enough you to make a whole fucking.
Speaker 5: Oh my god with fucking massive gold glasses and look at me.
Speaker 11: Yoh.
Speaker 4: I think the conspiracy community.
Speaker 2: Would you, Oh, that's whatever.
Speaker 4: If they would disown you, they can't tell.
Speaker 3: That this is in jest, then they clearly have no sense of humor.
Speaker 15: But my man Jacob would sacrifice his whole entire conspiracy legacy for the fifteen minutes to rock all the haters.
Speaker 3: Sounds like somebody who doesn't have a sasquat talking ship.
Speaker 11: Fuck y'all, I'm rocking.
Speaker 2: God for the record. Also, a panda pelt would also be.
Speaker 7: Panda.
Speaker 2: I have I have a beach with them.
Speaker 11: If I knew they were real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, Because we clearly know they're not real. Clearly they're not the dogs. Yeah yeah what me and Jonathan?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I know you did the episode. They came out of nowhere and all the things. Just so like, no, I've seen pandas. You've seen pandas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like yeah, no doubt what about they're real?
Speaker 11: I'll keep it as.
Speaker 15: A pet first, yeah, the second it gave me some attitude, you're turning into a filt.
Speaker 2: Well okay, so real ship.
Speaker 3: I would rather have a panda as a pet and just keep it as a pet, and then once when it dies of old age, I would like to then utilize the pelt. But also they eat only fresh vegetation and they don't do ship. I have a weird feeling the meat is probably fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you know, curiosity killed the doganak.
Speaker 11: Could you imagine a panda steak would go.
Speaker 5: With fucking IP twenty eight over here, that stupid thing that organ's trying to pass of animal cruelty. They went to the extreme over here, who's trying to kill poor pandas.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to have a drenalized meat. I'm not trying to be cruel to it.
Speaker 4: We're a little pana.
Speaker 2: Quickly, Lord, have you ever hed.
Speaker 10: You wait the panda.
Speaker 15: You wait till it develops a little bit of a lip, and then you you know, you know, take care of.
Speaker 2: You getting dog. I want to hear your ship.
Speaker 4: It wasn't my fault. Whatever, How was I suppose I'm.
Speaker 11: Can't be talking.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know confirmed. Okay, it was mama.
Speaker 3: And you know, to some people culturally, that's a very normal meal.
Speaker 4: You know, do you miss the es cargo though, dude, I cargo. I lovecargo, so cargo.
Speaker 3: It depends on how it's cooked.
Speaker 2: Caviar I've had.
Speaker 5: I have had such expensive caviar working for them rich people back in.
Speaker 4: The day, and I just can't, like, I can't funk with it. I cannot.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could use it in place of capers and it would go hard.
Speaker 5: I love capers, but now I don't. There's something about it, because great, Oh I love that cargo.
Speaker 4: No, that's it tastes a little bit like shrimp habachi. I like it on the hibachi grill.
Speaker 5: I like they like put a whole bunch of butter and garlic in it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so it's on yeah fuck yeah.
Speaker 4: But now we got off from them food topic, Well we're fat ass.
Speaker 3: For the record, cult members, No, I do not actually want to eat a sasquatch. I'm saying if the mat was offered to me, I can't say I would turn it down. But I'm not going out there sasquatch hunting for real. I want a sasquatch hunt to see them.
Speaker 4: I would be the worst person.
Speaker 5: If there was like some intergalactical situation or whatever and they're like, here, you need to try this, I'm like, that's.
Speaker 2: Alien curious what aliens?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 4: He's way too quick?
Speaker 11: Like, can I ask a very random us please? I don't mean to take over.
Speaker 15: I'm just I'm just popping in right now, and I've been on the road all day. I'm I'm on a birthday road trip right now, and I saw that I missed you guys as h I completely forgot what day it was and forgot that the fucking Live was coming on tonight. But all that aside, I can ask a very random question. Sure, somebody pushes a steak in front of you, you take the first bite, they tell you that it's Mermaid. Are you going to take a second bite.
Speaker 2: You ain't ship Wait what we're talking about here. It's a fish. It's a fish that may or may not have a face like I don't know, I never met the mermaid.
Speaker 11: He quickly said, yeah, yeah, so quick.
Speaker 2: Does it taste good? Because if it tastes like.
Speaker 11: It said, extra butter, please.
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 4: Yeah you didn't even check up, like for air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it tastes like a tuna steak. Then yeah, I'm a funk that ship up, dude.
Speaker 15: But all right, so you know good and well in you're conscious that you're eating, and you're eating aquatic majesticness.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it. I couldn't do after that first bite, I would Why do we believe that?
Speaker 11: Are you finishing that? Are you finishing the I.
Speaker 4: Probably honestly would spit that bit.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: Why do we.
Speaker 3: Believe that mermaids are majestic? Because Disney told you so. The all depictions of them look like.
Speaker 5: They're look I'm not saying, okay, if they looks if they looked like Harry Potter Mermaids, thank you, and they were like, I don't know, like I might, I might finish the bite like I might finish the b but I don't think I was taking a second bite.
Speaker 15: Okay, let's say they're like three uglier than that, are you?
Speaker 2: Like on some real levels? All historical documentation about Mermaids make them out to me sea monsters that kill people.
Speaker 11: Okay, So with that being said, all right, with that being said.
Speaker 4: They sent you.
Speaker 15: Yes, I like that matters exactly where I know that being said. They taste amazing, and you have leftovers. How long are you leaving those leftovers?
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I'm gonna do an experiment to see how long mermaid meat takes to spoil.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna like eat it a second time. I'm gonna see there's no research on it. There's no research on this.
Speaker 4: Dude, Put that in yo, put that ship in some fun.
Speaker 2: You tell me right now, you wouldn't make mermaid sushi? Come on, now, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: I don't like sushi though. I hate sushi. Yeah I know, I'm I'm one of the odd ones. I don't like it. Everyone's crashing out in chat. I don't. I don't fuck with sushi.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know I would. That would make mid Sam and all say long, But after.
Speaker 15: That first fight, you see that there's like three different there's there's three there's three other steaks right there there. They're for you, this person that's prepared this food. It's not cooked, but it's it's chopped up in the in the steaks. You take that first bite, they tell you it's mermaid. Are you keeping those extra steaks or are you letting the spoil?
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 11: If you're not? If you're not, if you're not letting spoil, how long are you leaving?
Speaker 2: Does it taste good? Is the other question.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm telling you. It tastes amazing.
Speaker 2: It tastes like.
Speaker 4: He's gonna eat them all day.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna be polite and be like, man, I got really bad stomach ache, and slightly.
Speaker 4: I'm allergic. My mouth is swelling.
Speaker 7: Bravely.
Speaker 11: You tell me you don't take a second bite.
Speaker 5: Y pansy though when it comes to she is she doesn't do a lot of I'm.
Speaker 4: A pansy man.
Speaker 5: When it comes to like certain foods and well smells, it depends on how it smells, It depends on what it tastes like.
Speaker 15: I almost it smells just like a tuna steak. It tastes just like a tuna steak. I don't eat it.
Speaker 11: It's very good.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't mind tuna that bad afterwards?
Speaker 11: Are you eating? The rest of them are probably not.
Speaker 4: I give him and I give them to him because I know his ask.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I probably wouldn't do it, dude. That's like, that's like the survival situation.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Throw some lemon pepper on that bitch. Maybe a little bit of soy sauce on the day time.
Speaker 11: That night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'll space it out. I'll space it out of a day or two. You know, depends on how long it stays good. I don't know what what the return ratio is on when Mermaid meats spoils.
Speaker 11: You know, my god, if it's forever good, if it's what if?
Speaker 5: This is like a whole situation of Fay though, like once you eat the food, you can't go back.
Speaker 2: I mean again, all historical documentation.
Speaker 3: All documentation of Fay make them out to be monsters that hurt people. So like they're also not these like really gorgeous creatures.
Speaker 2: They look terrify.
Speaker 4: Leave the sexy Faye people alone.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what the rest of us like to live in fantasy, so also would love.
Speaker 11: To taste if they were sexy? Would it would it turn your stomach? Would it like? Would it make you not want to eat it anymore?
Speaker 5: If it was what I would not for soft, I would not.
Speaker 4: You would see me gone in a heartbeat.
Speaker 5: If there was like a fade door somewhere and there were a hot people up in that bitch, I'd be like, you got dragons, you got some ship going up bye, I'd be gone. But I've gone in a heartbeat. You would never see me come back.
Speaker 2: So what does dragon meat taste like?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: The next question?
Speaker 4: You are no dragon?
Speaker 15: Me would be like the beeft version of that fucking that mermaid.
Speaker 3: I feel like it would taste like snake. I feel like it's like snake.
Speaker 4: I don't know, No, Okay, throws off the feel.
Speaker 15: Dragons probably a little smoky because they be handling the fire.
Speaker 11: They're probably a little smoky to the to the taste.
Speaker 5: But you know, if they were if they were chill with us, we're like, you know they were you know, bonded to some people or whatever. Ate No way, yeah, like a like a dragon writer.
Speaker 15: You have you have none of this context though, I'm saying, I'm telling you this is like this is I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I was so gone at everything.
Speaker 15: You have no context. Somebody pushes a steak and you pick one of the two.
Speaker 2: Oh, she won't do that. That's the other thing.
Speaker 3: If somebody pushes some meal in front of her and doesn't tell her what's that, she's not gonna do it. I'm all right, try. So we did, and once she knew that it was squirreling rabbits, she ate it. But like she was not just gonna eat random bush meat like that. Raven's not about that life.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I've learned the hard way with it.
Speaker 2: Dude, A dragon sounds so.
Speaker 5: I'm so sketchy though about people's food, Like you gotta understand, I've I've learned the hard way. I will make everyone else eat it, and I'll watch them like maybe.
Speaker 3: I've thought about cooking you some raccoon, but I already know that you wouldn't touch it, just because I wouldn't tell you what it is after you eat it, and you already know how I am.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't. You wouldn't but not touch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: And plus we had a raccoon in my family precious, so we yeah, but we like kept her alive.
Speaker 4: Well, my dad did for a long time. That was his raccoon. That's a thing, his pet precious. Yeah, she was psycho.
Speaker 2: But yeah.
Speaker 3: So back to the point as far as eating of the mythical beings, again, we're going off with the assumption that they are not sentient. If they are sentient beings that are well aware of what's going on, then no, I want no part of eating that for obvious reasons.
Speaker 11: If they're not, but you don't know that until after the fact.
Speaker 15: I'm not saying this is going to be like you know, your daily diet, but I'm saying, like, you know, second notice, somebody.
Speaker 11: Pushes a freshly cured steak in front of you.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's trying anything Dragon Mermaid, but.
Speaker 15: There's and if you find out afterwards, are you continuing to eat the breast of that steak?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I know, my ass would probably throw up, it.
Speaker 4: Was crazy.
Speaker 5: I got a really strong stomach for when it comes to like human related things. So like if somebody's leg gets blown off, or like you know, somebody's bleeding out or you know whatever that kind of stuff, no problem. I'm super good yeah, you talk about an animal having an issue, bro, I'm already gagging before I'm even like ten feet within within it. When one of the horses that I worked at a horse stable, one of the horses got an absess on its foot, I was dry heaving before even got to the door, and they were like, you good, and I'm like I can't. Like there's something about animal stuff like gets me my stomach starting to turn just talking about it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: So like when it comes to food, I am so fucking leary. Especially when I lived overseas too. I was like I'd watch people and be like, I'll let you first, and then if nothing happens, and then I'll eat it all right.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the same concept though, per your example, if somebody push a stake in front of you, you take a bite, it's really good, and then they tell you it's human meat. Are you taking a second bite on that? I would have to say no, right, because humans are sentient and I find this to be wrong. It's the same thing with the dragons or the mermaids or the bigfoot or whatever else. If they tell me that it's a sentient being, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go ahead and politely or very loudly excuse myself from the table. If it's a non sentient being like I think mermaids are, then yeah, I'm a fuck it up. And if dragons are real and they're not sentient and don't bond to people and all these things, and if they are just like a giant flying snakelike reptile, yeah I'm a fuck that bitch up too.
Speaker 2: That tastes delicious. Snake's great.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: So what is it?
Speaker 11: What is the definition of sentient?
Speaker 15: Because like with that, with that logic, if somebody pushed a dog in front of you, you didn't know what it was, but you found out that it was dog, do you consider dog sentient?
Speaker 2: So this is I don't eat dog.
Speaker 3: But this is also why, this is also why I have an English Mastiff though that's a very large dog breed, because if and when push came to shove and we were in a survival situation, that dog will feed me and my family for about two days exactly. My point, Survival is different than than going and getting a meal somewhere.
Speaker 2: There's there's different lines to this, right, No, and.
Speaker 15: I understand that, but like if it tasted amazing, it was like the best meat, Like it was cured perfectly, buttered for perfectly, seared perfectly. You ate it and it was like the best meat you had ever tasted. But it happened to be a mastiff.
Speaker 3: I would politely, politely excuse myself from the table personally. Yes, Now, if we were in a survival situation, yeah, it's going down.
Speaker 15: So if you didn't know your second meal was coming, you would eat the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I can tell you.
Speaker 3: I saw this poster or it was a billboard once upon a time where it was like it started with a cow and a chicken, pig and all like normal livestock animals. Then it went to a dog and a cat, and then it went to a human and it was like slaughtering animals.
Speaker 2: Where do you draw the line?
Speaker 3: And somebody came up with a spray paint and drew a line between the obvious livestock and then the pet animals and said regular eating, and then drew a line between the human and the pets and was like survival.
Speaker 2: That that's where we draw the lines.
Speaker 15: Cows are technically cows are tend to be smarter than smarter than dogs.
Speaker 4: Cows are pretty smart, right.
Speaker 11: They're smarter. They're they're they're actually smarter than dogs.
Speaker 15: Like they can they can retain like names, vocal patterns, all that.
Speaker 11: Stuff way better than dogs.
Speaker 15: Can, partly because their ears are bigger and they're just like a bigger bigger animals, Like their anatomy is bigger, so they can you know, their brain is bigger. But like we have no problem eating the burger, we have no problem eating you know, steak. Yeah, but you throw a fucking you know, a dog chick going out there and people.
Speaker 11: Lose their ship.
Speaker 3: Well, so dogs and humans have been evolutionarily speaking, they have been with each other for so long that even physical touch between a human and a dog forces serotonin to dump in both of us. The same cannot be said for cows.
Speaker 15: I mean, I feel I feel like cows came probably like three weeks later.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know when likes came about. I loves they came about.
Speaker 11: Three weeks later. My brother, my brother, like.
Speaker 2: You are you? But I've also done research into this with cats. That's not the case.
Speaker 3: Cats also have I remember we talked about this a couple of months ago and there, there was a couple of cult members that were like, my cat loves.
Speaker 2: Me and this and this.
Speaker 3: It's like, you realize, if you died right now, within twenty four hours, your cat has eaten your face off. Like that's that's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Dogs.
Speaker 2: Dogs will lie on the grave side that cat is on your ass.
Speaker 11: B Oh, yeah, that cat is your ass like beat turkey.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But dogs have killed me lots of people before, not none of the eating them when you've been left trapped.
Speaker 2: Not many, not as many as cats.
Speaker 5: One of my friends when we were in EMT school together and like we just graduated, both of us. She went and started working in a place up in Washington. Her first assignment was going to a house where his four dogs ate pretty much the majority.
Speaker 4: Of his body.
Speaker 2: How long what kind of dogs?
Speaker 5: I don't remember, to be honest, they were like different types of dogs.
Speaker 4: But like he they it was bad.
Speaker 5: Like it was it was really gruesome, and I'm like, yeah, no, they're still animals.
Speaker 3: I've talked to I've talked to a lot of firefighters and first responders and cops, and it's almost a guarantee that if this person has been nobody's heard from them. For a week and they had a cat, They're going to find a person without a face. More often than not, dogs will not eat their owners until it has passed, like beyond a level of acceptableness. A dog will lie on the grave of its master and starve itself to death. A cat will eat your face almost instantly after you die.
Speaker 15: I'm just saying because dogs are dope. Dogs are fucking amazing. They're amazing pets, I'm not I'm not taking that away. I'm just saying more dope may not be delicious.
Speaker 4: What cows are great?
Speaker 11: No idea land.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for my mini Hiland cow. Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to taste that. I raise.
Speaker 11: Are you going? Are you going in on somebody with the cow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, so there we we know some well I know some people that do cattle and stuff. And but I want to get a mini Highland cow. Yes, as a pet. No, I'm not eating my cow, it's my baby cow.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: But I will getting cows too, and I will be eating them.
Speaker 11: Yes, things, Okay, I would accept nothing less for me. Jacob. Yes, I did not know Raven Lee was.
Speaker 4: Having Okay, No, it's a little mini cow. You can't know, I mean, don't know such a cow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you seen a little Highland fuzzy little mini cows. My girlfriend her brother own five of them and they've had them for four years now, and they're tiny and her durable. They're not like super many, but they're like, you know, the size of his massive.
Speaker 3: That's that's many as far as cows are concerned. My dog she's rue. She's lean for a massive Honestly, she's gotten fatter now, but even still she only weighs like maybe a buck thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're cute. They're like little fuzzy things. I want one mm hm.
Speaker 15: Them Island cows are very cute. I'm not even a lot of you. Yes, I follow a page right now. And they like they do those like it's like one of them guilty pleasures. Like it's like a very cute ass like videos like the cows running up to them.
Speaker 11: When they think all their names or whatever like that and they lick them and shit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, now they're they're super loyal.
Speaker 15: I always thought the crew, like I thought that that was just like them catching them by adolas some of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some of them grow but some of them they've engineered them, kind of like the teacup dogs to be able to stay small.
Speaker 3: So I'll tell you what though, I want to see. Uh I've heard anyway. I haven't seen this with my eyeballs, but I have heard or that there are many dairy cows that when you milk them, they produce a half gallon of milk a day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the apparently a little they're cute. I've looked them up, but they're adorable.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the lifespan of these things are.
Speaker 3: But also like for all of what my needs would be whenever the farm gets started, a half gallon a day is more than enough because we're not big milk drinkers. But I would like to start making my own butter and like heavy whipping cream and fuck around with me basic white women, bro.
Speaker 11: I mean, like the food the food stuff is going nowadays, Like that's.
Speaker 15: Gonna be like a high commodity that you can get like some many like dairy cows that don't grow to be, like, you know, so big that you can't sustain them in a yard.
Speaker 11: If you can get like three or four of the fuckers in your yard, you're.
Speaker 3: Straight yes, indeed, But also, what the fuck was that statement about you.
Speaker 5: Shit all over white women all the time, and I was just simply saying that, like it's a big thing right now with white women, not just white women, but with women in general. Tour first off was great, So I love me some.
Speaker 2: Make my own butter and cheese makes me a white woman. But as soon as I have sour dough, you start the scoffs.
Speaker 4: Sour dough is fantastic.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Samuel, You've had your hand raised and you're like chomping at the bed.
Speaker 4: He like fell over in the chair.
Speaker 13: Yes, first of all, I feel targeted, like didn't and I'll steck it off. Look at the Xbox logo. The guy who came up with the Xbox. He's is that he came up with a logo based off of Sarada i ape that he would be best injineered from POMPEII.
Speaker 5: Oh speaking sorry, I don't want to interrupt you, but speaking off, they've just found a whole bunch of information about POMPEII.
Speaker 4: We will circle back to it.
Speaker 2: But we probably talked about it a couple of months ago. How it's not when they thought it was.
Speaker 5: No they found a whole bunch of they found actually the city is closer, and they found like what actually happened to them. They melted from the inside out, and like there was a whole thing about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyways, go on, Samuel.
Speaker 10: Also, I wanted to be fair.
Speaker 13: I would eat the the Sam's gran sasquatch whatever you want to say, and mermaids depending on which version, because they I did on a research on them, like did in an actual research paper in ninth grade of women everything the mythology, you know. Uh, certain versions of him would actually d what they would often drowned the sailors, but they would breed with the sailors after they drowned them. They would take their essence after drowning them, before they eat them though, so yeah.
Speaker 4: After you can't.
Speaker 5: Actually that's how that's how women got pregnant the mortician because she extracted it from him.
Speaker 3: This dude was in the morgue in this lady mortician, Uh did the deed so to speak, and extracted still living seamen from him and concede a child from a dead dude.
Speaker 2: That is a thing that took place.
Speaker 11: I bet it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, well, I mean if you're gonna impregnate a dead chick. The nine months gestation would probably be a little difficult, you know, but that doesn't work, that's my point.
Speaker 13: They for that, they would use a sounding of They would use a sounder and they would uh send electrical pulses through the gas prostate to actually trigger it.
Speaker 3: And sounding rods have made their appearance into this episode.
Speaker 2: All right, well.
Speaker 10: That's actually how she would like. They would do it to do that because.
Speaker 13: A buddy of mine that I know, he passed away and uh, his wife had that done so that she could actually carry you on his bloodline.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was not It was not great.
Speaker 5: That's it depends on if if it depends on if it was something that was put into their will and stuff like that like this, it was okay, well then I mean it's then it's you know, it's it's.
Speaker 10: So that's how I learned of it.
Speaker 13: I was like, wait, why would electrical shot on that does that?
Speaker 10: That's scary.
Speaker 2: They couldn't just get a sperm sample while the boy was still kicking.
Speaker 10: The fuck he had he had a freak accident in all.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait wait, wait, wait, hold the funk on, Hold the funk on. Now you're telling me with a straight face.
Speaker 5: I thought we were going to make it one whole episode. We didn't talk about Dix, but here we are.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't even do this. Hold on, you mean to tell me that this dude wrote it? Mom, you're telling me this guy wrote it into his.
Speaker 2: Will that if he died crazily, his wife had permission to do sounding rods to extract seemen from him to carry on his bloodline. Then he has a freak accident.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but so they from what I was saying, they had this conversation and they got the night they got buried and everything.
Speaker 13: So like if I ever wanted kids at boy, like it would and if he died before they could actually have a kid together, that it would be like that. And he ended up driving his motorcycle off the mountain.
Speaker 15: I wonder who brought the conversation up.
Speaker 10: Uh, I don't know. I do you know that my boy was a freak, So probably.
Speaker 2: I could imagine the night they get married, your boys talking about doing sounding rods and his dead dick, if.
Speaker 11: I die, please put the sounding rd.
Speaker 5: He probably honestly just said that, like you know, you should if if I something happens to me then using the means necessary to obtain this, It's not I mean I've heard of other weird things when it comes to that when people have used like made sure that they've you know, but they normally they freeze it.
Speaker 4: They cry or freeze it. So they normal fucking person.
Speaker 5: They have that they because like in that crowd freezing thing, it says that, you know, do you want your partner to be able to obtain this after your death or be able to use it for anything? See with like if you're wanting to put some eggs away and stuff like yeah, I mean yeah, there's a lot of money to be made from eggs.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: How do you start the conversation off?
Speaker 15: Like, hey, so baby, by the way, I know this linguini is like really nice and this honeymoon ice.
Speaker 11: If I die, please probe me with a shockwave that produced because.
Speaker 2: No, no, no sound Do you know what a sounding rod is? A visions?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 3: Okay when you said with shockwave or sound ways, I'm like that that is not how this is used.
Speaker 15: This is well, let's bing them together, figure out where the where the access point is, and let's get it popping.
Speaker 4: Because you hold contracting muscle.
Speaker 5: That's all you're doing in faction.
Speaker 2: I love our cult members so much.
Speaker 10: Also, Jacob, look up the.
Speaker 2: Do what's say?
Speaker 10: Look up the aquatic theory.
Speaker 4: It's don't do it.
Speaker 13: The theory that the branching of human to the semi aquatic.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: No, I've looked into it. I don't I don't particularly buy it. But as far as the evolutionary stamp.
Speaker 4: Don't like anything that's evolutionary though.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 4: Why it goes against the Bible. If you look.
Speaker 2: At it, you're putting words in my mouth.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying from a no, from a religious standpoint, if you you can't believe in evolution because it goes against the Garden of Eden and everything else.
Speaker 2: So like it's I believe in evolution to a point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I'm I mean obviously, scientific wise, you can't say that there is no evolution because there's you know, tons of animals that have evolved and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Like to say all dogs are descended from the dire wolf or something. I think that's a version of evolution, but they're all still within the canine family. Yeah, right, so to say that the aquatic ape theory or anything as far as how we evolved from primates, yet somehow we still have primates on Earth. Like we don't have dire wolves anymore. We have all these different dog breeds, but we don't have dire wolves. All cats came from the tiger. Okay, we can have that conversation. We don't have sabertooth tigers anymore. Yet, to say that we came from no, hopefully god we don't. But anyway, to say that we all came from monkeys, that would mean that we have no more monkeys, but we do. So that the entire theory of evolution as far as humans coming from animals, has so many poles in it, and it takes so much faith to believe in it that it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 13: The quote magnets the Neanderthal, and then the upper pail lit which is the Clote magnums.
Speaker 11: And then you have the two quomagazine okay, even.
Speaker 13: And then they just found a species that they dubbed the hobbit. That's like fucking under thrill.
Speaker 4: I've seen it. I was looking into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the hobbits are literally like little people.
Speaker 13: It's like no, they say they trace carbonated it back to nine million years. So I'm not I don't want who to say believe in the evolution, but I will say that there are some treats and players in nature because nations don't do nature. Mother Nature is the body and she brings in that. She is the matrix of black. I believe God and Mother Nature is wanting us say, like the both hands in the same court.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Sure, I guess I see whe you're going with that.
Speaker 13: Life is gonna find a way and like what do you have fun guy that has evolved.
Speaker 10: Now into eating radiation around Fukushimo. Yeah, and uh which.
Speaker 13: Actually Chernobyl didn't. Yeah, it didn't have wolves, like a big wolf population. But now like over the time since the meltdown, Uh, the wolves have we uh we inserted themselves into the area and they're actually they're there. They've been not really mutated, but like they've adopted, adapted to the radiation and everything, and they have gotten bigger and it's it's really awesome.
Speaker 2: That's what this world needs. Mutated radioactivities.
Speaker 4: I mean we have also tangement turtles.
Speaker 10: So like, hey, now you leave the four Painters alone.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 13: I absolutely love chapels a damn teenage mutants.
Speaker 5: I love turtles. I always have been obsessed with it since I was a kid. So like, there's no hate.
Speaker 2: And I told you where that came from, right, Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was the weird, the weird theory about the teenager mutant ninja turtles.
Speaker 5: And like, bro, you like busting like all dreams every time you send me ship, so if you this for me.
Speaker 15: But it's so interesting though, because it's like there's a there's a theory out that like, okay, the teenage mute ninja turtles are underground reptilians that survive off of an ooze that comes from an unknown place that makes them stronger. That they then go and team up with teenagers or kids and fight crime during the day night but during during the night, I guess, yeah, during the night, which is even worse.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: And the whole pizza thing, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, they're eating pizza all the time and we don't know who that.
Speaker 5: That's all about cyber you know, the cyber breaking in the first part of it, you know, because they're all about the cyber kids. And stuff and breaking the hat and the matrix pretty much and talking all about that and then stealing you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a whole bunch of it.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that. It was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Uh raw visions you cut out, brother said the.
Speaker 11: Girl, I'm saying. And they're controlling the media.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and getting the story out there and kind of like you know, pludging things around because she doesn't want them to be discovered, so they don't, you know, whatever, get discovered.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard this one, but it's I see the connections, I see the lines.
Speaker 2: I always just knew that.
Speaker 11: I'm doing a ship job of explaining it right now.
Speaker 15: But like when you look at it and you see it, you know, word for word, the ship makes sense.
Speaker 3: I see the comparisons being drawn for sure. I always just knew it was a spoof off of like the X Men, right because you got four.
Speaker 2: It was like a joke.
Speaker 3: It was like, what's the one animal that you would least like, like, what's the least likely animal to.
Speaker 2: Ever be a ninja? Fucking turtles?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, let's write that ship down. Who are they trained by a rat?
Speaker 3: And they live in the sewers dude, obviously what and they're big, bad guys to do with a bunch of saw blades on it. It was meant to be a complete joke, but then whenever they released it to the public, it was an instant hit. And they're like, we totally meant for that to happen, all right, And so they just ran with it.
Speaker 11: Trained by a rat. But what do you call a whistleblower?
Speaker 7: Oh call them a rap.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's a wild theory. I've heard it before.
Speaker 2: I have not, you have not.
Speaker 4: This is the Namuel have you heard of this theory? You see your Henry I.
Speaker 13: The one that they that since anew was uh the media Personality and Everything, which is the first movie with the nineties movies are better than any of the Michael Bay movies.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 13: So she was talking about the foot pant which at that point in time it was just to mystery mynts and everything, and he says, I don't want to hear anything about a fake plan from forts six hundred years ago in Japan? Why, like, is what the guy the like the head guy was saying, right, which that in the original comics, Uh, they were they actually acted like Ninja's they actually uh laid for the killed shots every time up until Mothers of America guys said that's too violent.
Speaker 10: That's why Casey wasn't in the second movie.
Speaker 3: But the Mothers of America got mad that of turtles were attacking people with kill shots, like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: But it's so hold on, hold on, I gotta let my blind slow down for a second. So so at that point in time, that also the in the original comments they were all black and white and everything. But it's so the t g r I Uh, the oods was a component.
Speaker 10: It was supposed to be nuclear.
Speaker 13: Uh, it was supposed to be like this is what can happen with unshaped nuclear g r I was sending they were dumping like all of the the fifty five gallon bales of the t g r I mutagen, like just bearing it, which was the whole promise of the second movie.
Speaker 10: And it was really.
Speaker 13: Talking about like wow as a precursor, like we should prevent the the mutagens and everything. That was like because of the nuclear dumping.
Speaker 2: Damn, I had never heard this bone.
Speaker 4: But if it's what if it's from Dake Larckley.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, hold on, hold on now, stop, Stop the press.
Speaker 3: In the chat, it was mentioned that it is a felony in Washington state to kill bigfoot. We have pulled up the the on the webs here I said that, yeah, it's so, yes, good cult members. It is illegal to kill bigfoot in Washington, specifically Scamania County, where a law was enacted in nineteen sixty nine to protect the creature, declaring it an endangered species. Violating this law can result in a fine and imprisonment.
Speaker 2: What is happening in the Pacific Northwest?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 4: That is sacred?
Speaker 5: Like you don't understand it is a sacred thing, Like you have you not seen my laptop?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 5: I have like fifteen stickers a Bigfoot on my laptop like it is it?
Speaker 3: But this would be equivalent to them passing a law in Louisiana that killing the rugaru is a punishable offense.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm sorry killing the what?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And first off, I actually had a really cool painting on my wall of that. I don't know if you've ever seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I have a watchman call it. I have an interview with a vampire. I have all sorts of stuff on my wall from New Orleans. But yeah, from New Orleans.
Speaker 3: But I didn't realize that Washington State not only acknowledged that sam squenches are real, because they are, but also killing one can give you a fine or imprisonment.
Speaker 2: So I guess we'll never taste a bigfoot steak. Y'all.
Speaker 10: Well that's the thing there. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can hear you. Brother, You're You've been unmuted for like twelve minutes.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: I had to go to the thing, the thing that wanted to cut off and cut back on. But no, the uh what I was talking about Oregon and that thing is there was a guy who came to have went hunting in Washington and actually, uh shot.
Speaker 10: And killed a juvenile bigfoot.
Speaker 13: Oh, the story came to he came to have buried it, and he's guilty.
Speaker 10: He felt so guilty, like he.
Speaker 13: Went away for like a week, went back home, and he felt so guilty like it was eating him alive. He went back, he went back to the grave that he dug and buried it.
Speaker 10: When he went back.
Speaker 13: To the one dug, uh, yeah, there was nobody, it was gone. I I personally think that I'm trying to keep an open mind. I think if that did actually did happen, that uh, it's parents or whatever, because he said that he saw a group like he saw one or two at that time, didn't know what it was, and he thought it was like a bear. He he's I think that it saw that, saw what happened, uh, and it just wanted it didn't want to attack or whatever, which I don't understand. Why not you just saw your your baby get killed. But I think that it took the body so that it could give it an actual proper burial according to their beliefs and everything, and so that we wouldn't have evidence.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, So this this, Uh, I feel like we heard that story years ago, but I have yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean I've obviously lived there, so I know ever heard those things.
Speaker 4: But so the National Guard has posted stuff about this.
Speaker 2: What the Washington State National Guard?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 5: So it says one of this article talks about about this whole situation. That says one of the most popular terms for the cryptid sasquatch, is derived from the Okay, it talks about that blah blah, hairy man according to the Washington State Washington State National Guard, it talks about you can hear tales of seven foot tall Harryman stalking the woods, occasionally scaring campers, lumberjacks, hikers, and alike. The State National Guards stated on their website. Those who claim to have seen Bigfoot have described everything from a large upright ape to an actual hairy man, sometimes standing over eight feet tall and described as powerfully built.
Speaker 4: The Washington State National Guard continue to say so. Then it goes on and talks about how.
Speaker 5: In twenty seventeen, Washington State senator authorized a bill to designate Sasquatch as the official cryptid of the United State United States, excuse me, Washington State. It also made a special license plate, and it talks about, uh, it's illegal to still hunt and kill them, and two separate counties in Washington State.
Speaker 4: It's not just one now. They also passed legislation.
Speaker 5: To create a sanctuary for them, a refuge excuse me, a protection and refugee area in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 4: What yep, yep.
Speaker 5: So you can go to jail, and you can also get a fine of ten thousand dollars and a maximum So you'd go to jail for five years. So they downgraded it in eighty four to one thousand dollars and a year in jail, and it's changed a couple times. So lawmakers noticed an influx of scientific investigators as well as casual hunters, many armed with lethal weapons.
Speaker 4: In sixty nine and.
Speaker 5: So back in the late sixties there were so many reported sightings of sasquatch, Bigfoot, YETI and the giant hairy ape that they decided to create eat this so.
Speaker 4: Where they couldn't you know, kill them any longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there was killings that did take place, and yet we have no corpse, no pelt yep.
Speaker 5: So apparently there's the there's actually a sanctuary now, a safe refugee place.
Speaker 3: So Washington is making it or they did make it to where you can't kill the sam Squange. Oregan's making it to where you can't kill any animal whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pn W is just a it's fucking Narnia. I'm just convinced of that.
Speaker 4: It's just I can go to Narnia, sign me up.
Speaker 2: I think you missed the point of what I was trying to say there.
Speaker 5: But Okay, I've always loved that book that those books though, like go through the closet and upen in a new world, Like it's it's epic, it's a whole thing, raw visions. What do you think about Narnia?
Speaker 11: So it's one of the best book series to ever have existed? Ever?
Speaker 15: Yeah they should, Uh did you did you hear about You're making They're actually gonna make a serious those.
Speaker 11: Look it up bringing it back. Yeah.
Speaker 15: I was thinking like like when I first saw it, now that's bullshit, and then I like actually looked into it.
Speaker 11: They're actually going to bring it back.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're going to have a revamp of all the pastors that started giving sermons based off of it when everybody realized that it was a Christian themed book and that the author was using it to push biblical narratives. I had a lot of pastors that were like trying to use that as a way to start sermons and ship Dear God.
Speaker 15: I hope not, And if they do, I hope they put they that they pick a really good one because it's like it's really easy to go off the rails with Narnia. It is like because it's so fantastical, but like at the at the core of it.
Speaker 11: There's a Christian message and I can fuck with it.
Speaker 15: And like when you read the books, you get it because you're getting it from like beginning to end.
Speaker 11: And it's not like beat over your head.
Speaker 15: It's kind of like slow drip to you, and throughout the end you're like, oh shit, okay, so yeah, Aslin is kind of like Jesus.
Speaker 2: And then right, oh, these are the disciples.
Speaker 11: Oh oh that's okay, that's kind of like Nazareth.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, all right, I get it, okay, bet, And then you get that at the very end. But I feel like if they get the wrong pastor or like the wrong.
Speaker 11: Christian denomination behind it, it's gonna be like Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, as.
Speaker 15: Jesus, Jesus, a little bit of actions and dialogue, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 2: It's the same show with Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 3: Tolkien was using that to push a very Christian narrative, but you know he didn't do it just overtly trying to quote Bible verses and ship. But yeah, that was like the overarching theme, and a lot of people were pissed about that when they figured that out.
Speaker 11: You know, they were contemporaries. Tolkien actually spoke to C. S.
Speaker 15: Lewis about about his book, and he was like, I mean, you know, it's okay, all right, I don't love it, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, Tolman, he was a gentleman.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 15: He was a very gentleman about he probably, you know, adjusted his tie as he said it, so.
Speaker 2: No adjusted his tie.
Speaker 5: I will say, though the Hobbit is really boring to read like it is.
Speaker 4: I haven't. Yeah, I haven't read it.
Speaker 5: In a long, long, long time, but it was very tough for me to read. I'm not gonna lie to you. I did enjoy the movies a lot more. Which happy twenty fifth anniversary, by the way. I can't believe it and feel really old.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, But to what.
Speaker 15: I were just saying a second ago about the sand Squinch, why would he make Why would we make loves about something that's not existent?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 11: That's kind of disposure in itself.
Speaker 15: If it's illegal and punishable by like a fine or jail time, how the fuck do you go to jail saying yo, you know, I got fifteen years.
Speaker 11: Did not kill the Sandsplinch.
Speaker 3: That's that's a very good point. It's the same conversation that could be said as far as kim trails go, all these people, Oh, kim trails aren't real, then why are there multiple states that have outlawed them?
Speaker 11: So, yeah, something that's not real. This is a hill see it?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I will say it's kind of an emission thing of like, hey, so they they are here, they were here at some point, So now we're just gonna make a little safe space for him, and uh, you.
Speaker 4: Know, we're just gonna ignore it and keep going on.
Speaker 2: About them safe spaces.
Speaker 15: Should we consider because should we?
Speaker 11: Should we consider u sasquatch like disclosed already?
Speaker 3: Apparently it's not because there's still so much controversy around it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of interesting conversations.
Speaker 5: About it lately, though, I feel like it's gotten huge in the last few months.
Speaker 2: Again, there's ebbs and flows to the crypto conversation.
Speaker 15: Last couple of years, it's been it's been, like you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of like independent like uh documentarians are doing like a lot of like deep dives, like going out there. I actually putting boots to ground looking for these things like dog Man two. Yeah, skinwalker too. I don't, I don't know if like that, because my thing with the skin walker is like, is it like a derivative of the no or is it like, you know, maybe a different thing, but like you kind of have same mannerisms and they may have like same attributes to them, but like, you know, I can clearly you know, distinguish like a skinwalker story from like a Sasquatch story, but like when you start breaking down like the attributes, it's like, well shit, this one can kind of morph and do other things you know, from a different animal. But like it definitely walks in between dimensions. Like so how do we explain that?
Speaker 3: So skin walkers specifically come from the Navajo tribe, and there's a couple of other tribes surrounding them that have the same stories. But essentially the only way that a person becomes a skin walker is that they do black magic involving either incest or murder, and they have to use the blood or the juices or the bones to perform a black magic ritual or a dark medicine ritual, however you want to say it. To become a skin walker, this is their equivalent of like contacting demons to get imbued powers by them, completely completely separate from sasquatches and Bigfoot and these types of things.
Speaker 11: But I mean, and I hear you, and I've heard I've heard those things.
Speaker 15: But at the same time, it's like, well, when you're in the moment, how can you tell, because I've watched and I've heard different stories of people saying that, like you know, Bigfoot, Like you can't see them until they want you to see them, so like until then, they're just.
Speaker 4: Like the situation.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they're like either a mist or like a predator, like holographics.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say. I was like, I think they're like predator, could be, but.
Speaker 2: No, skin walkers aren't supposed to be invisible.
Speaker 3: They they move so fast to where you probably won't see them, and if you do see them, then they're supposed to instantly kill you.
Speaker 5: They are freaky as shit to me. Yeah, they have always been freaky to me. Same with dogmen, though dogmen really creeps me out in a weird way.
Speaker 11: Like it's just scariest shit to see in the world.
Speaker 5: I feel like it just would be horrible, like absolutely horrible.
Speaker 2: Now see I'll say.
Speaker 11: That a dog, but it's like a six foot five.
Speaker 4: Like it like moves strange, like we've But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna make the connection between encryptid and skin walkers, I think that dog man has a lot more connection to skin walkers than Sasquatch does. Yeah, and but perhaps perhaps if in fact, the sam Squanches have been making long packs with different Native American tribes throughout the years, it's very possible that they have been using skin walkers, and we might now call them dogmen. But perhaps this is actually a skin walker that has gotten uh more or less shanghaied into service to the Sasquatch clans or something like that.
Speaker 2: I could see that being a thing for sure.
Speaker 4: They're really crazy.
Speaker 15: Do you think God's grace Do you think God's grace extends to the skinwalkers?
Speaker 3: For you to become a skin walker, you have to do things that put you outside of that. I'm not saying that nobody's beyond that point, but it's like, like.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 3: So when you actively are seeking out the dark, and I don't mean because you think it's cool and edgy, I mean like you are truly serving the side of evil. Knowingly serving the side of evil, doing incest or cold blooded murder to family members to do further.
Speaker 2: Deeds in the name of evil.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, I don't know, that's between that person and God and all of that, but at that point, you've done so much work to go to the opposite end of the spectrum that you're gonna have to do an even more insane amount of work to get back to the neutral. So, like, I did research into this once upon a time, and I think this might also be why I have such a such a strong standpoint as far as the whole Satanism conversation is concerned. And I don't mean Anton Levey's Satanism where he thinks that masturbation is the most evil act that you can.
Speaker 11: Do with the cold hardshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real, real, real, So just I'll give everybody a quick tutorial here and you could do your own research to verify this. If you are a Christian and you have been baptized, and you have ever been given a spiritual gift.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 3: If you're the type that's ever done the whole speaking in tongues thing, or if you've gotten the gift of interpretation or the gift of some sort of a prophetic message, whatever, if you have been actually given one of the spiritual gifts. So let's take this like it's a pH scale. Right, Let's say acid, neutral and base. For just sake of argument, let's say that we're talking about things on the base side of things, right, And let's say that perhaps one day after you've done all these things, and you have been in that level of God's glory and that level of blessings into your life, and you decide that you want to go the opposite direction just to get back to neutral, just to get back to us, to the water level. Before you even get to the acid side, you have to shit, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to remember.
Speaker 3: You have to do there's a murder that you have to do in a sacrificial way. You have to take the virginity of some murder.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you have to murder, and that eat a family member, and then take the virginity of or take the virginity of an innocent.
Speaker 3: Of someone under the age of twelve, right, because once they go over the age of thirteen, they're past the age of innocence. So you have to do these things all in a very very ritualistic way, and that's just to get back to the to the neutral, that's before you even step into the dark arts.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, whenever we're talking about if you've started from the neutral and you've gone into the dark art side, the insane amount of work you gotta do to get to neutral and then to get to the positive side, Like it's I'm not saying it's impossible.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that is between them and God.
Speaker 3: And this is also why, if anybody's curious, I have such a very strong line in the sand to make as far as the satanic iconography and the things that have demonic entities literally attached to them, and how that's a real thing. I do believe there's a spiritual war that is going on around us at all times. And when I see people that are delving into or dipping their toes into demonic waters, this is why I just, you know, don't fuck with it. There's there's no need to go there.
Speaker 15: The tapest way, to be honestly, I mean, I understand exactly what you're saying. I was I was really just trying to pick your brain onto like you know, because we do talk about like the prodigal son, and like there, you know, there's no there's no distance you can go from me that you cannot come back home.
Speaker 2: But you have to come back home. That's the thing.
Speaker 11: To come back home.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can't. You can't stay out there like the prodigal son that story. If he would have died while he was still out there feeding the pigs, he wasn't like back in good, good graces with his dad.
Speaker 2: He had to come back home to get that grace. That's the point. So yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 15: That stuff get so it gets so tricky sometimes because like there are like these uh these like hell merry like miracle stories that are in the Bible where it's like, you know, like the the thief that was crucified right next to Jesus, like lived a whole entire life of sin and then the very second he was about to die, repented and then was brought before God and.
Speaker 3: For though, but no, but the other guy next to Jesus like shaw Jesus, and the other guy said, look remember me when you get there. So one of them his heart was still hard, the other one had finally had a softened heart. But that's the point That's what I'm saying that like that is between them and God. God knows the person's heart on an individual level. As we're speaking about this. It's very arbitrary, right. There's tons of nuances, sons, and there's tons of Christians quote unquote that are going to church every Sunday and doing all the motions, but their heart is not actually God's. They're doing the motions because that's how they were brought up. They've never actually opened the Bible for themselves. They've never actually tried to apply the word to their lives. They've never actually gone through the real changes to become a good follower of Christ, or at least an attempted one.
Speaker 2: They're just going through the motions.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're also going to have a really hard conversation when they get to them. But again I can't make that judgment. I am in no position to judge anybody that's between them, and you.
Speaker 15: Know nobody's puts you in that position anyway. I just I literally was picking your brain. I remember listening to you guys a few episodes ago, well not you guys, because I think Raby you had something to do something whatever, But you were talking to what is his name, White Rabbit Catalyst Kid. Great conversation, Like I've listened to that one like twice at this point, and it's it was so cool when y'all are like talking about like, you know, cause he's you know, been, you know, been pressuous to like get baptized and stuff like that. And I'm kind of been battling that with my church because it's like they had baptisms the other week where they went to like a local local lake over here and they were doing baptisms or whatever like that, and I was like, yeah, I understand it, and I appreciate the fact that y'all are doing that. I don't feel called to do that right now. I've been baptized when I was a baby and when I was a younger kid by my granddad, and he's like the only person who ever baptized, and I feel like the next person that does would have to stand next to him or above and I have not.
Speaker 3: Found with that. I will say, find your spiritual father. And what I mean by that is I think of it as a mentor, right, somebody that you can trust to come to with your hard questions. Let that be the person who baptize you. Let it be meaningful, not just some pastor that you you know, don't know on a personal level and he doesn't know you from Adam like it. Let it be somebody that means something to you on a spiritual level. But also, don't feel pressured to get baptized. Jesus was thirty when he got baptized, all right. And I've had this debate with people too as far as can you get to heaven without being baptized. There's multiple examples of people that got to heaven without being baptized.
Speaker 2: That is to the individual.
Speaker 3: But what you are doing when you are baptized and the step that you're taking, you are taking an active role in the spiritual warfare that is going on around us every day.
Speaker 2: You're drawing a line in the physically exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's not something to be taken lightly. But it is something that I feel, I mean, just my own personal walk, I feel like it is necessary and important.
Speaker 2: But I'm also not going to make that determination for others. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 11: Right on? Right on?
Speaker 15: Brother, Yeah, Hey, I didn't mean to get this off track, and you get this into a full deep conversation or whatever like that about you know, religion or whatever.
Speaker 11: But I really do appreciate your input.
Speaker 15: And yeah, like I said, like, I don't want to make everybody else uncomfortable, but you know, please continue the conversation.
Speaker 11: But I really do appreciate your input, brother, I really do.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, bro, and I'm glad we're able to help you on your drive kind of make it go a little quicker for a bit.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 15: Hey, Bro, I took it. I took a pit stop. Man, I'm just sitting here chilling talking.
Speaker 2: To Oh yeah. Uh.
Speaker 3: We have covered a wide, wide birth of topics on this episode. Somehow we went from talking about eating mermaid steak to Jesus.
Speaker 2: We talked to you know, politics.
Speaker 3: Earlier we talked about the Mormons funding the Islamics extremists and ship.
Speaker 2: There's been a fun one. It's been a very fun one. Yep, Sam, what are you showing on some.
Speaker 4: Showing us the stickers that we sent him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got him in his computer.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. Hell yeah, I dude, Yeah.
Speaker 5: They're from Sam one, Sam Midnight Kong both won. They got packages from the Cryptid Women's thing that we sent them so they got some steakers.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So as we are getting ready to wrap this episode, I do want to thank everybody for joining us this evening. Also, I saw something in the comments asking where the mystic dad Bod was. I believe that was you that asked that Sam Jonathan had a guest.
Speaker 4: That had a really special guest tonight.
Speaker 2: He had a very special guest, he said, gnostic Dadbod. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: He had a very special guest on tonight, and the scheduling was to where he this was the only night that they could shoot. So and it's a very special episode also because it's their three hundred and thirty third episode, knows a whole thing.
Speaker 5: So and his friend passed away and so they were they were doing a tribute to his friend. So yeah, go check him out, go give some support.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as we're doing that, I'll just want to get the plug for Jonathan. Go check out Metamistics on Patreon and join their live that they do every Wednesday night. I'm hoping that everybody here also comes and checks out the Cajun Night on Patreon and joins me for the Wednesday Night live. So we do every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. I think it's a great time. We get more of the historical and the geopolitical and the news of the day of what's going on around the world. We make some predictions about what we think is going to happen next. It's a good time. So I hope to see everybody there. If you're not already, appreciate all those that are. But uh yeah, y'all, I think this is going to be where we wrap up this episode.
Speaker 2: Again. We covered a lot of wild shit this episode. It was fun. Oh yeah, it's a fun one.
Speaker 3: Regardless of what the Chinese algorithm will have you believe, silver and gold is a very, very wise investment for your future. And if you let to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy and go to link in the description to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information. There our homeboy, Wayne Clark. It's going to be the one to reach out to you and get you all squared away and set up. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, talk to your account whoever is handling your retirement portfolio, and ask them, Hey, bro, these Chinese dudes are jacking up prices and the stocks about to burst and all this.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 3: About investing in precious metals? Is this a thing I should do? I promise you that any financial person is going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in silver and gold and platinum and these precious metals. About say rare Earth's precious metals. And the best place to get your start with the buying, selling and trading of all these things would be to go to the Lincoln the description to Cocsilver dot com and get your start today. Another shameless plug. If you are somebody that likes to partake of the blessed Herb, but maybe you don't like to smoke it, maybe you like to drink it, then go to the Lincoln the description to good Fields Cannabis Seltzer. They have a wide variety of flavors and they deliver to your door and if you use the link, there's twenty percent off your order and I believe free shipping. So there you have it, Sam, Before I forget, please, sir, if you could give the cult members your send off, sir, But.
Speaker 10: Whoever you want blessed be the chaos. Much love from the quick Damn.
Speaker 3: That was one of the most enthusiastic sendoffs.
Speaker 2: Are you inside and you're going to wait?
Speaker 11: People?
Speaker 5: So weird how you're inside. I have never seen you inside of a building before. It's normally your car.
Speaker 10: This is my living room.
Speaker 13: I'm using my new setup with my laptop and my soundboard and everything. That's why I asked if y'all can hear me, because my laptop's kind of messed up and everything, and I'm not trying to mess up.
Speaker 10: I'm just not trying to be very loud in the house.
Speaker 2: Heard that?
Speaker 4: Got it? Yeah, you hear. Sometimes when we're more quiet, we're like, hey, guys and.
Speaker 13: I I just I don't have the face tonight.
Speaker 4: I guess okay, we got you.
Speaker 6: My my brain's running too fast.
Speaker 3: I feel this, dude, It's all good. Well, thank you for sending giving us your sind off and uh. With all this being said, good cult members, we want to hear from you with all of the crazy things we talked about on this episodisode. What is your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: What's your thought on the geopolitical situation around the world, what's your thoughts on Greenland?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts on AI? What's your thoughts on the TikTok orgle Buyout? What's your thoughts on Mermaid slash you.
Speaker 4: Know, Dragons rack and mistake Sasquatch? We want the situation?
Speaker 11: Yo?
Speaker 4: Do you think this is a disclosure life?
Speaker 6: Leave no doors on town?
Speaker 2: I guess, But do you? But do you?
Speaker 1: But do you?
Speaker 2: So you have to suck a dick to know you're not gay?
Speaker 4: There's so many things that you could make.
Speaker 5: There's so many things that you could apply that not that statement to you. But anyways, we are going to be wrapping up this episode. Thank you all for coming, thank you all for the support.
Speaker 3: And like I said, good cult members, let us know what you think about this episode. The best place to do so would be to please hit the.
Speaker 2: Five stars at the shares of licens Christs comments, legal post and reveal shares with their friends of family shares that we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms.
Speaker 2: The more we get promoted. More potential listeners. Who could that become potential call members? Thirsty finalies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Why are it.
Speaker 2: Like I said, go check out Metimistics Johan.
Speaker 3: Show getting the same lover respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the Cage of Night and come join each of us for individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night night PM Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you. Everybody's already gone done so. And with all of that, also we need to mention go check out our Instagram and our TikTok help us booth. These algorithms get us out of this jail that Oracle put us in. We want the help, we need the help.
Speaker 3: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And I'm the Cage of Knight and there's one very important streaming, the vital piece of information. We need to be the letargist as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 10: Bay up